Speaker 1: What the heck is going on here?
Speaker 2: It's a little bit after five on a Sunday night, and Gary Jeff's on the radio, not Dan Horde or anybody else. Well, apparently Dan couldn't make it, and you know what, Mike Allen Junior can't make it either. So I'm stuck or you're stuck with me for the next three and a half hours. It's great to be with you on a Sunday night. I would call it a nightcap, and I guess I do kind of because that's what I call my interview shows nightcaps. It's more like a happy hour. So let's get happy, shall we. A guy first up next who is not happy is with the Epstein Justice Plan or whatever Epstein Justice dot com. And he is hoppin mad that we still don't know everything that he thinks they as in the DOJ and FBI know about not only the death of Jeffrey Epstein, but that that list that now doesn't exist of names. I don't know how much that matters to you and I in our daily life, but a lot of people have a lot of questions that haven't been answered and they're not happy. So we will talk to Pete Shin coming up in just a moment as we get you going on a Sunday nightcap, happy hour whatever.
Speaker 1: Who is this guy in the radio?
Speaker 2: Anyway, it is a special weekend nightcap here on seven hundred and Joining us for this segment is Pete Shin. He is an associate director of Epstein Justice. He is an Air Force veteran of combat. And we are still in the midst of this nagging controversy that will not go away because people are demanding answers, and they were told they were going to get answers when President Trump took office. We're still waiting for all those answers as relating to Jeffrey Epstein, what the files hold in store, who possibly would have a motive for killing Jeffrey Epstein in that jail cell in New York and Julane Maxwell and all of the rest of the little pieces that go into this story. Peach In, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm well, Thank you, and thanks for having me to talk about this important subject which is only growing more important by the day.
Speaker 2: Well, all of a sudden, when we were told that there was no list of names, all of a sudden, after Pam Bondi famously or infamously said she had the files right there in her desk.
Speaker 1: And this is.
Speaker 2: Seemingly the only thing that Democrats can scrape and scrap and carp about. Now, where were they for four years under j o'biden wanting to get to the bottom of what happened to Jeffrey Epstein and who was involved in Epstein Island and the Lolita Express and all the rest that we do know about that occurred, the trafficking of underage girls to this island and the involvement of very, very high profile people. Many have been mentioned along the route over the last eight nine years, including Prince Andrew of Great Britain, Bill Clinton, who went to Epstein Island allegedly twenty eight times. President Trump, for his part, says he never went to the island. He was friends at one time with Jeffrey Epstein, they had close relations just because they moved in the same circles, but famously kicked Epstein out of mar A Lago at one point about oh gosh, almost twenty years ago because he didn't like the things that Epstein was doing. I mean, what do we know and what do you know about any of those moving parts. Pete.
Speaker 3: Well, these are complicated questions, but what we know for sure is that we were promised by the Trump administration, both before election and then subsequently afterwards, that not only did a list of Epstein clients exists, but in fact one was sitting on the desk of Attorney General Pam BONDI.
Speaker 4: Then we get a post.
Speaker 3: Unsigned by the way, an unsigned joint communicate from the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation on July seventh, saying nothing to see here. We've been through all of the information that we have, which includes hundreds of gigabytes of data on hard drives and I would presume probably terabytes of information. We've looked through all of that. We've looked through all of the DVDs that we seized from his New York brownstone. We've looked at all of the electronic surveillance that Jeffrey Epstein himself captured, of all of the people that were with him, and we've determined that no one did anything wrong except Jeffrey Epstein and Gallaine Maxwell. Well, that strains, that just strains belief, and it beggars belief, and the American people don't believe it. I mean, and that's why there's a political crisis right now. It's and by the way, you mentioned the Democrats leaping onto this political crisis that is basically of the Trump administration's own making, but they're gnashing at the bit to get involved in this. And here's the thing. This is a bipartisan and nonpartisan issue because I will tell you this, if the Democrats get what they want and all of the information is released, I don't think the Democrats will look very good, nor will the Republicans. Frankly, this is why this issue is nonpartisan. Ultimately, what the evidence appears to show is is that human beings of both political persuasions were more than willing to engage in the activities that Jeffrey Epstein was offering them. And so I think that if the information is allowed to be released, there are going to be some sacred cow sacrificed on both sides of the aisle.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, Merrick Garland probably had the same information Pat Bondi claimed to have, and there wasn't a peep about this when Merrick Garland was the age was.
Speaker 3: There certainly not, Nor was there a peep about this in any of the Obama administrations, nor was there a peep about this in the last Bush administration, which, by the way, was the administration that approved the sweetheart deal that allowed Jeffrey Epstein to plead guilty to two counts of soliciting prostitution and register as a sex offender, fight the fact that he ran what was widely regarded as the most prolific child sex trafficking network that had ever been uncovered in North America. So yes, what I'm saying is that there are administrations, both administrations from Democrat and Republican administrations, appear to be complicit in covering up associates of this notorious child sex trafficker. And the question becomes, why are they covering this up? Who all is involved, and why can't the American people know the facts? And at this point, this is why Epstein Justice and our website Epstein Justice dot com, We're calling for every American to reach out to their member of Congress and say to them, we want you to form a congressional commission to investigate all of the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein and those of his known associates and put that information out there to the American people because the American people will have a right to know if, for example, that their government was compromised by a multi millionaire who had incriminating photos and evidence of those of politicians and other people in high places in American society. Was he running a blackmail operation?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Was he indeed linked to intelligence, as alex Acosta allegedly claimed. You know, alex Acosta's on the board of directors at NEWSMAC. Apparently he could easily be subpoena, easily be questioned under oath about his role in giving Jeffrey Epstein that sweetheart deal back in two thousand and seven, in two thousand and eight, Why hasn't he been You know, these are questions. It's a cover up that's hiding and playing sight, and the American people aren't going to be satisfied with there's nothing to see here.
Speaker 5: Move along.
Speaker 3: We know there's something to see here. We've seen it with our own eyes. We just want to know the details and the facts.
Speaker 2: Well, if it is, as you say, a bipartisan, nonpartisan issue, and people on both sides of the aisle may be involved in Jeffrey Epstein's illicit doings and unforgivable acts of running a child's sex trafficking ring. Then how realistic is it? Do you think that one or the other is going to fall on their sword and allow this information to come forward? No, that's question one, pete. The second question I have is is it possible? And this is something that other people have proposed and that I thought about. What if there are many international involvements of leaders around the world that we're trying to do business with, who deals with and secure intel information from, and these files are being used as leverage in the United States FAI, Well, what is the overriding kind of issue here with If it's going to be ultimately good for America to withhold some of this because of those international factors and security reasons, then is it worth us being kept in the dark on some of this?
Speaker 3: Well, that's a legitimate question. The problem is that it's hard to know the answer without seeing the materials, isn't it? And so it's real easy for the federal government to simply say, hey, sorry, this is a matter of national security. Go pounds end, which is typical. Actually, I don't know if you've read my biography, but one of the jobs I had when I was in the Air Force was. I was a liaison officer between the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force and United States Senate appropriators. So I know how it works when Congress wants information from the executive branch and the executive branch is doesn't really want to provide that information. And here's how it works. The executive branch then tells their liaison to the congressional branch, don't tell them about that, And then because you work for the executive branch, you don't. And so as a practical matter, the executive branch isn't designed to disclose information. The executive branch will always say that disclosure of this information is going to harm national security. The executive branch is not going to release information because from their standpoint, any information could be harmful to national security. That's why we aren't disclosing it. But the reality is that the American people deserve to know whether or not their own government has been compromised by potentially an intelligence asset that has not ever been documented or acknowledged by the United States or or by Macade, if that indeed is who he was associated with, if he was associated with any intelligence organization, we only have the unverified word of Alex Aposta at this point, who said he was protected by intelligence?
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Was it true? Did he even say that? There's so many unanswered questions, And really what it boils down to is are the rights of victims? Is justice for victims? Is that the price that we pay for so called protecting national secrets? If so, I think that's a price that's too high. I think these victims have suffered enough, and I think that it is incumbent upon us as an American society.
Speaker 1: Hello, Pete, Pete, are you the p.
Speaker 4: That we're willing to pay for national security?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You went away for just second, but we got the gist of it.
Speaker 2: Glaine Maxwell, do you think that she is going to be willing to talk and will we find out what she says? If she is, does it behoove Jelaine Maxwell? Or is she worried about winding up just like Jeffrey Hepstein and that's why she hasn't spoken yet?
Speaker 3: Another great question, And I guess my answer to the Glayne Maxwell question is simply what we have to gain at this point from telling the truth. You know, she's looking she's right now in jail for twenty years and she's looking for a way out of out of that prison cell, and so she has a strong motivation to tell Todd Blanche or whatever other Department of Justice attorney shows up, exactly what it is that they.
Speaker 4: Want to hear.
Speaker 3: Now, the question is, does Todd Blanche or the rest of the department Department of Justice, are they actually interested in the facts, because they can very easily get from Glainne Maxwell a statement that only Jeffrey Epstein and I were involved in this trafficking network that the Department of Justice, by its own admission says, I'm molested over a thousand victims, just me and jeff Those are the only two people they can get her to say that. They can get her to say Prince Andrew was involved, Bill Clinton was involved, President Trump was not involved. They could get her to say that. They could get her to say everybody was involved. They can get her to say anything they want because they have the power of freedom. They have they have the power of freedom and liberty over her. So unfortunately, I don't necessarily think that we're going to be able to trust anything that Dwayne Maxwell has to say, because keep in mind, the only reason that she doesn't already have a plea deal is because both she and the government agreed.
Speaker 4: First of all, she maintained that she was completely innocent of any of these.
Speaker 3: Crimes all throughout her trial, and by the way, the government only brought four witnesses against her, so it was really a sham. Trell she should be put away for the rest of her life instead of twenty years. The point is she is put away for twenty years, and right now, the only chance she has of a state that prison cell any earlier is if President Trump officer clemency or a pardon. And so, uh, if it were if I were in her shoes, I would say anything that any attorney who had the power to make that recommendation came to me and asked me to say, so.
Speaker 1: What are you recommending again?
Speaker 2: You want a special legislative committee to subpoena who is to subpoena who.
Speaker 3: Well, let's start with alex Acosta, but then let's also go ahead and subpoena subpoena the other attorneys that were involved in Glene Maxwell's prosecution. Let's uh, let's subpoena William Jefferson Clinton. Uh, Let's let's subpoena all of the names that we know that.
Speaker 4: Flew with him on his flight logs. Let's find out what happened.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, let's disclose the information that was discovered and seized on Jeffrey Epstein's hard drives. I know that the that the current contention is that it's all child pornography. It cannot be released, and frankly, I don't think the American people buy that.
Speaker 4: So I think there's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Information that can be investigated, many people that can be questioned that haven't been under oath, and I think that the only way that you're going to get a fair and impartial investigation is if there is a bipartisan, truly bipartisan effort to get to the bottom of this. And it's possible that members of Congress have been compromised, but I have to hope and believe that there aren't fifty one percent of the Members of Congress that have been compromised by this sort of honeypop operation, if that's what it was. And I believe that still in the United States, that we're a representative republic that actually is responsive to its citizens. Maybe I'm naive, but we at epsteinsice dot com believe that if enough citizens apply pressure to enough lawmakers, that at least fifty one percent of them will want to see the facts, because we cannot have a society that is.
Speaker 4: Run by secret elites who.
Speaker 3: Get to do whatever they want, including scooping your kids off the street streets to molest them with impunity.
Speaker 2: Amen on that. I'm totally in lockstep with you there. So your call tonight is to the American people, to anybody listening, to urge their elected representative, be a congressman or a senator, to make this a matter of first priority. There are a lot of other There are a lot of other irons in the fire. There are a lot of other pots on the stove. Why is this the most important issue to you?
Speaker 3: That's great question, and the answer is simply this. There are indications that Jeffrey Epstein was running an intelligence operation designed to collect incriminating information on US politicians and other powerful people. We need the facts to prove that that was the case, frankly, because right now that seems as likely a situation.
Speaker 4: As anything else.
Speaker 3: And if that was the case, then we're not living in a free country. Then we're living in a country that is secretly run.
Speaker 4: By intelligence services.
Speaker 3: And I don't think any American believes that that's the way that the United States ought to be run. And if there's even a chance that that's the way that we are being run, we need to unmask that, expose it, and bring it to the light of day. And if that's not the case, and if in fact, this was just two sick people who somehow managed to abuse over a thousand people without anybody else knowing, Hey, the American people need to know that for sure as well. And for all these reasons, we're urging every human being in the United States, every citizen, to call your member of Congress and urge them to investigate this matter thoroughly, fully and in a nonpartisan, a nonpartisan fashion.
Speaker 2: I'm becoming more and more aware, as many others are, that we have no idea who was actually the executive from twenty one to twenty five as president of the United States, which I suspected all along, and that means that we're not living in a free, constitutional republic either. I mean, we're waking up to a lot. And this is the latest clarion call. I appreciate your time tonight and Epstein Justice dot Com that is correct. All right, fantastic Peachin. Thank you so much great information, and I don't know you may have turned.
Speaker 3: Me well, Hey, I am. I'm delighted to be with you this evening. Thanks so much for having me, and I'm happy to discuss any updates anytime.
Speaker 1: All right, I will keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: It's the night Cap and it continues on seven hundred WLW, especially well Sunday night cat A seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Glad to welcome.
Speaker 2: Back our friend Steve Gorm, Executive director of the Client Science Coalition of America, author of the Mad Mad Mad World of Climatism, Outside the Green Box, Green Breakdown, the most recent becoming Renewable Energy Failure, and all kinds of stuff this past week in the news that we need to cover, Steve. So let's get right on to it if you don't mind. Good evening, How are you.
Speaker 5: Hi, Gary, Jeff doing great? Great to join you again.
Speaker 2: First and foremost, the new director of the EPA, Lee Zelden, said that he was ending last week said that he was ending the What was it that lee Zelden is putting a stop to that has been a hindrance to us pursuing the energy that.
Speaker 5: We need and endangerment finding. Okay, back on December seventh, two thousand and nine, a date that will live.
Speaker 1: An in.
Speaker 5: Like Pearl Harbor, the EPA rule that greenhouse gases were endangering the health and welfare of US citizens. And that was after the EPA was sued by a number of states and the Supreme courtinated ruling that they had to make a ruling, and the endangerment finding and led to everybody calling carbon dioxide a pollutant and has been the basis for much of the climate regulation over the last two decades or so decade and a half. But mister Zelton says he's going to roll that back now, great, really a big change.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you and I have talked about this so many times. CO two is a necessary component of our biosphere, in our atmosphere. It is not a pollutant per se. It's not harmful to humans and wildlife in the form that we have it now in our atmosphere. And we're certainly at no dangerous tipping point when it comes to the amount of CO two that is in that atmosphere. And that's all correct, and it's backed up by solid scientific data, right.
Speaker 5: Steve, Yeah, it's very very small. It's if you picture a big basketball arena with ten thousand fans, only four and every ten thousand molecules in the atmosphere are carbon dioxide. The amount that human industry could have added in all of our history is a fraction of one of those ten thousand molecules. Very very small. It's not Earth's biggest greenhouse gas, which is water vapor. It is one of the three substances in the world that are essential for life, the other two being water and oxygen. Water oxygen carbon dioxide are essential and we each breathe out about two pounds of carbonoxide every single day and it makes the plants grow. So it's you know, we're living in a world here driven by the fear man made warming, driven by climatism, And mister Zelton is introducing some common sense back into regulation. And I think the EPA wants to regulate real pollutants that can cause harm, but CO two is not one of those.
Speaker 2: I read once and tell me if you can corroborate this that the Mount Pinatubo explosion volcanic explosion in the Philippines in the early nineties released more particulate into the air, including CO two than had ever been released in the history of humankind on this planet. Is that along the lines of being correct a correct statement.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not sure that is. I think it did. It was enough to cause some local changes. I think it the other things that the volcano put out caused some local cooling. And we have said had some volcano volcanic eruptions in the past. There was something in the I'm trying to remember. I think it was a volcano in Indonesia in the sixteen or seventeen hundreds that actually caused the world to cool over the next summer. It put out so much ash into the atmosphere and they called it the year without a summer. I think in Europe they had very poor growing seasons and cold weather and all that. So volcanoes. But I think you're getting at an important point, and that is that natural factors dominates rather than man made. Yeah, more than about more than seventy seventy ninety percent of the greenhouse effect itself, which is blamed for dangerous warming, is caused by water, vapor and clouds, and then of the carbon dioxide that goes into the atmosphere every day twenty times as much goes in from nature like volcanoes and the oceans, as all of our industries. It's a twenty to one factory factor. So what we're doing is very, very small. But you never hear about that in the press. And you know, we have all these states with all these crazy laws. But mister Zelton is marching us in a more correct direction.
Speaker 1: Excellent.
Speaker 2: I think it's a I've always thought that it takes a great amount of human hubris to think that we're going to dominate the climate in our atmosphere on a sphere that has been spinning here in space for whatever four billion years, and has gone through so many different cycles of temperature and climate in that time without man to think that we can have an effect, an adverse effect, a great adverse to a climactic effect one way or the other, like we can control the weather, or we can affect the Earth's temperature on a regular base is for thousands of years. It's simply we're not that we're not that strong, are we as a race of beings on this planet that we can.
Speaker 5: Well, you're right, the Earth has been shaped by cycles for all of our history, long term cycles that have caused the ice ages, and those are effects of the planets and the Earth's axis. And then there's medium term cycles about a thousand year sort of cycles that are caused probably by changes in the sun. Then we have short term cycles like the Alnino Southern oscillation and the Pacific decatal oscillation, the Atlantic multi decatal oscillation. These are all temperature cycles that are natural caused by nature. And then we add a little bit of what humans are doing. I mean, the theory is plausible that we could be causing changes, but when you really look at it in depth, it's very, very small. And the bottom line is we if we globally eliminate all industrial emissions, we might not even be able to see a change in temperature. The differences that might be too small to measure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, this past week, President Trump was in Scotland announcing some big things, including the EU Economic Trade Deal and deals with the UK and the like, and while he was there, he took time to point out the stupidity, the ugliness, and the echoed dangerer posed by windmills. He called wind turbines the worst form of energy, the most expensive form of energy, and said that windmills should not be allowed.
Speaker 1: What about his comments Steve.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's well, you know, he's got golf courses up there in Scotland, and I think now when he looks out from his golf courses, he sees his wind turbines up on the mountains and in the ocean, and he really doesn't like him. He's always been very unhappy with them, a big opponent. Some of the things he says are true, certainly the idea that is the most expensive form of energy. There's a lot of people saying that when that wind turbines and solar provide cheaper, that renewables are cheaper, but that's not really the case when you look at the data. By the way Scotland has cut down the estimates are fourteen million trees since the year two thousand to put up wind turbine farms. These are not small changes that they've gone in.
Speaker 1: People want to talk about an environmental disaster.
Speaker 5: Steve, yeah, right, not not very green. But so if you look at if you look at the nations that have put in the most wind and solar, and particularly Denmark and Germany in Europe, lo and behold, you find that they have the highest electricity prices. How can that be the nations for the most wind turbines have the highest prices, you know, and we see that over and over again. It's it's you when you count the effects of having to build all kinds of transmission to out to remote ridges and out in the wilderness to put these up. That's expensive, and then accounting for intermittency is expensive. Also, if you look in the US, I have a chart that it puts up sometimes that shows the price increases for the top twelve wind states over the last of fifteen years or so now and these electricity price increases and national electricity average is up about thirty three percent in the last sixteen years. But for seven of the twelve wind states, their prices have gone up faster during that period. And the biggest one, of course is Green California now up one hundred and sixteen percent since two thousand and eight. So again it's another example of you know, if wind were cheaper, why wouldn't the big wind states have the lowest electricity prices, But you don't see that. By and large.
Speaker 2: Matson, which is a major shipping company, has said recently they will no longer ship evs. Any comments on Matsin's decision, and how is that go affect the electric vehicle market worldwide if they're not bringing them from their source to consumers that may want an EV.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think this was in reaction to the recent vessel named Morning Mitas which thank on June third, off to the off the coast of Alaska, a fire started on it. There was no way to put it out. It had three thousand vehicles on it and about a third of those were either hybrids or electric vehicles, and when those things start to burn, you just can't put them out. They rescued all the crew, but but boy, I'd hate to be trying to ensure these these ships that are carrying electric vehicles overseas. And that's what that's what Mattson is reacting to. They say they're no longer going to ship electric vehicles across the seas because it just it's just too expensive. They can't they probably can't get insurance. And when these lithium batteries go up, they just burn and the you can't put them out with and then to go car to car to car. So yeah, kind of a big change, and the economics of the EV industry are kind of impacting a lot of people in many places.
Speaker 2: In your recent article, Steve, you pointed out that AI, the artificial intelligence revolution, is now driving electrical power in the United States, and that's all we're hearing is the demand for AI.
Speaker 1: Requires so much electricity.
Speaker 2: I mean, you think that the electric prices have gone up over the past sixteen years, and you were just referencing that California up one hundred and sixteen percent, nationwide thirty three percent.
Speaker 1: The demand is driving.
Speaker 2: All of this new energy production that the President has called for, and we're going to need it with AI.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're really an amazing time right now. This is the biggest thing since the Internet revolution. And just a little bit of history. A company called chad GPT came out with a what they call the Conversational AI chat bots in November of twenty twenty two, and they showed that machines could learn the complexities of human language and interaction using artificial intelligence. And within five days after they put this chatbot out, they had one hundred they had I'm sorry, they had a million users across the world. And so now we have all these big companies that are building these data centers or upgrading data centers to do a generational artificial intelligence to create text and images and music and videos. There's a website called USA Data Centers that I've been watching for a while. Back at the start of twenty twenty four, there were less than twenty seven hundred data centers in the US, and now there are about thirty nine hundred, so we've had a forty percent increase in data centers in eighteen months. And these are these are big things. For example, there's one going in in Ohio, and a company called edge Connex is building two data centers in New Albany, right to be completed by the fall of twenty twenty seven. They're using existing warehouse space and new construction. These are they're going to total one point two million square feet, which actually isn't real big for a data center, but these are big. They're they're cover an area larger than twenty football fields. And what they're going to do to power these is they're not going to use wind or solar. They're going to do on site natural gas. They're going to put in their own natural gas plants to power these data centers. And this is what we see is going on across the country.
Speaker 2: Right and you're going to see that. And you know what, it makes sense. If this is the wave of the future, and it appears to be so, then the people who are going to be profiting from that should be the ones of finding ways.
Speaker 1: To power it.
Speaker 2: And I just have a big problem with any state or public service commission in Ohio or Kentucky charging me more on my electric bill because of AI and these data centers that are being built.
Speaker 1: It's simply not right.
Speaker 2: And I know that there were fights going on in states with PSC's all over the place to try and protect the everyday consumer. Now, yes, may I benefit from AI possibly and probably will down the road, but should I have to be paying for it when this is you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, let me give me give you some more examples. So you know that Elon Musk's Tesla is a provide. There are solar systems and grid scale batteries, but they just built a thing they called their Colossus, a Colossus XAI supercomputer near Memphis, Tennessee, and they didn't use solar or wind or batteries. They got thirty six wind turbines, I'm sorry, thirty six gas turbans, I should say. So they put up their own gas facilities. They did this in less than six months. Two hundred thousand graphics processing units, which are the high speed processors that power AI. We had. We just had a meeting a couple of weeks ago. They had a energy innovation summit in Pennsylvania. President Trump went there and Pennsylvania. At the conference, they announced plans for ninety billion dollars in data centers, just huge, huge amounts. Another example, Meta, a Facebook Meta is claiming to build the largest data center in the Western Hemisphere down in northeast Louisiana. And when this is completed in twenty thirty, they expect this installation, this data center is going to use twice as much electricity as the city of New Orleans and the Yeah, it's just astonishing what's going on. And so the Energy Louisiana, which is a electricity company, is building three large gas fired power plants right on the site at the cost of three billion dollars to power this this metadata center. So this is what's going on. It's just an astonishing situation right now. It is driving us power. And okay, so here's one morning. Now, a lot of people want these things to be built with renewable energy. But I'll give you another example. So, Texas is the largest wind state in the country. There are fifteen thousand winter in Texas, but Texas is now building more than one hundred gas fired plants are now planned for Texas. One hundred and eight new plants, seventeen expansions. They're going to provide fifty eight gigawatts of electrical power. And when these are done, they're going to provide three times as much electricity as all of the wind systems in Texas.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: So so I mean these and this is just an astonishing thing going on here. I do think there'll be impact on electricity rates, but a lot of these places, if they build their own and they put them on site and they just took them to the grid, it may not affect the local power too badly.
Speaker 2: Well, it's going to happen, all right, Steve Gorham. Where can people get your books real quick?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think on my website Steve Gorum G O R E H A M dot com and I'll send them a signed copy. They're also on Amazon of course their ebooks as well. And by the way, my latest one Green break Down has all kinds of great color side bars. Here's one. These are real articles and the title of the article was this one hundred and ten dollars t shirt sucks carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. So there are all kinds of crazy things about climate and energy that people can enjoy while they learn the real story.
Speaker 2: All right, fantastic, thanks for giving us the real story once again. Steve Gorum from the Climate Science Coalition of America on this nightcap, so sight unseen. We'd never met before, and he tells me that he knows my little brother, Johnny, who's been in food service and in bars his entire life, and he knew him very well. And the common connection was when he said smyrna and I said chappies, he said, that's my bar. And now he's back in studio with us tonight on this special Sunday night nightcap.
Speaker 6: Good great, Everyboddy, thank you so much having me back so good. And it's such a sweet story. Man, what a great family you guys have. And I agree. I'm praying for your dad, I know, thank you, and been in and out of hospital and I just wanted to make sure that I'm just saying prayers for him and your brother is such a good guy. He's such a great pool player. By the way, I like they really shoot him lights out. You do an impression of my brother John? Would you do an impression of John for me?
Speaker 1: Hey, today's special.
Speaker 7: I have a little os you saw its left him from the weekend from the bike right, I have some peace cobbe for DESRT. So if anybody wants to you listening, do not know my brother John, But that is dead on. It's great. One of the many.
Speaker 1: He's a gem.
Speaker 2: One of the many talents that Greg has is doing impressions. We may get to a few of those before the hour of the evening is through. But I wanted to ask you Greg. You we're born and lived the first part of your life in Kansas City, Missouri, and then your family movie.
Speaker 6: K Let's get straight, all right? Cash Kansas City, Kansas and I'm Kansas Boy rock Chalk Jayhawk all right. So a fan of the Royals, a fan of the Chiefs like me. But then your family moved here.
Speaker 1: My dad got transferred, yep to Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: There were a couple of choices in his life to transfer to Dallas or core Gables, Florida.
Speaker 1: He was the AT and T guy and mal Bell guy.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know when the all split happened with you know, Western Electric and the whole thing, and and Dad hung in there. I wanted to keep us in the Midwest and not give us too much of a culture shot to go to Parsippany, New Jersey, where At and T headquarters were, or knows, you don't want any part of that Coral Gables, Florida, where you know, we would have been a Midwestern family and a rich, rich town.
Speaker 2: But we made the right decision. We came to Cincinnati, and they moved. They bought a house in Milford. That's right, Is that right?
Speaker 6: And Shirredead and you know our neighborhood, Tanglewood. Still their house looks great, and the whole neighborhood looks great. That was the neighborhood. And that was like the pread of homes back then, you know in eighty six Home Rama, Omarama, that's it Orama. In fact, parts of rain Man were filmed in the back of my neighborhood and all of us kids on down there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you went to Milford High School, you played football there. Tell me about a little bit about your football career.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: I played with a great group of kids. These guys were tough, big and tough. We got moved to UH the GMC and our sophomore year and we had giants on our team and we our goal was to win the GMC. We had to play very powerful teams like Princeton and Middletown and in Hambleton and Liman, you know what I mean, in Lakota all the big boys, the big boys. So yeah, it was playing division on football was a competition that I saw some of the guys today. Actually, when I was in Milford, they're they're doing there, not two a days yet, but they're doing traditioning. And I saw some football players and I gave him a quick little.
Speaker 1: What kind of player were you? You were guard? You know what I was guard. I was slow as the last day of the school. I couldn't run.
Speaker 6: I had a piano in my back. But they put me at guard and I was meaner and snake, So you know that was it. But man, we had a lot of great talent on our team. Man Ken Spilman, he went on to college, Curry Tator went on college.
Speaker 2: We had we had some great players. Yeah, yeah, so you got fond memories of that time, fond memories. These guys are still friends today.
Speaker 6: Are We have a close group of friends in Milford because of the fact that we're just connected. We unfortunately, we have this thing of losing friends over time, and we lost some very close people you know, along the way growing up, and that was hard and I think that's what success together.
Speaker 1: So I'm very much a part of Milford. So what brought you back here other than your ties to you know, the tri State.
Speaker 6: It's just this. This is a very special city. It's a it's a special town. It's close enough to Nashville for me to get away and come up here and hang out with all my friends and the people the Rooster where I started playing music.
Speaker 2: You know, this is where you played music all over Cincinnati in bands. And Bobby Mackie was the first guy. Bobby's still around, man, he moved recently, but Bobby was the first guy to get me on stage.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I h I would come down here, I mean, and I'd get a couple of friends. We weren't even quite enough to get into Bobby Mackie's, but he would make me wait till about you know, one thirty, you know, to get on stage. And I get up there and sing, don't rock the juke box and he let me do a couple of songs, and that's great. But I had a mustache. Yeah, so it looked like I was. So you could fool him a little bit. Yeah, but you you did.
Speaker 2: You did play though a lot of other places around places around town, and any of them still exist. That's well questioned. Yeah, you know, because and venues come and go.
Speaker 1: They change, They change all the time, they do.
Speaker 6: You know, once I had management, it was Casino Astar, it was you know, Rising Sun in Indiana. We were playing casinos at that point and various clubs. But there was a place, you know, downtown that it's no longer there. It was Hurricanes and then it became you know, something else, and you know that's how it goes when you play around.
Speaker 2: Sure, so how did you get out of Cincinnati and to Nashville?
Speaker 6: It was time to go, man, I was. I went my freshman year to Northern Kentuck University. I took music theory there. I learned the circle of fifths. I learned a little bit about music, and I learned that, you know, I needed to really rush up before I go to Nashville, and I remember my dad saying like, hey, if you stay here and just stay in town for a while, you know, just get your degree here and then go.
Speaker 1: Back and forth to Nashville. I was like, no, I got to go to Belmont. I got to go to town.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like the premiere music business college in the United State.
Speaker 1: It was. I narrawed it down to there. And then there was Burke Lee in Boston.
Speaker 6: Which I was like, I love Boston, like since as an adult, I've been there several times.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't ready for Boston, you know, and those guys are different different. I'm not a CCM kid either. Let's just get it straight, right, I'm all right.
Speaker 2: So you went to Belmont and took a class in music business, took several classes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was, you know, I went to school there, met everybody that I'm working with today. You know, Matt Nolan, great producer, Rick Huckabee's had several cuts with Tracy.
Speaker 1: Lawrence, you know, Thomas Rhett. Oh, yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: I'm really good friends with Michael White. Michael White wrote the Baby number one song, you know, and he you know, I just that's what we talked about last time, you know, when I was on your show last you know, getting in town, breaking bread with these people, really getting in the rooms and really get a normal job, get among them.
Speaker 1: You know, That's that's the challenge.
Speaker 2: Now, how many potentially incredible hit songwriters have had so many other professions to tide them over while they were waiting for that big opportunity, that big break. I mean, it's almost everybody, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Let's think about it. I mean, you know, just a quick analogy. I mean, if you played with the sixty one Yankees and unless you were Mantle or Maris, you had another job. You know, you had to work on the farm or a factor or something. Right, you were lucky, if you're lucky to have to make enough money to last throughout the year. So you can kind of tie that into what there's a star and who isn't. But there's just so much saturation. It's just like it hit by lighting or a bit by an alligator.
Speaker 2: Now, the song we opened with the Overpass, which is on one of Ward Davis's albums. In the album, Ward Davis's one of your buddies, and you've co written songs with him, and you've been on the road with him, and uh, one of my and Cody Jinks. You've got some songs that you've written that are on Cody Jinks. What songs would people look for that have Greg Jones' name and the credits?
Speaker 6: Well, Cody Jinks has had a phenomenal career recently, so it was Ward and those guys have just man have given me so much confidence and let me write with them. And the biggest song that we have the same kind of crazy as Me that you played last time on your show. There's another song called Hurt You that Cody was opening for Luke Combs and played the Horseshoe Man, the Columbus Man. There's you know, eighty thousand people singing my song hurt You back to him, and you know.
Speaker 1: That's just pretty cool.
Speaker 6: Were you there? Well, no, I wasn't. Unfortunately I was not able to be there. But those are the kind of things that you know. He just played Redrox this weekend for his new album, Like, these guys are these guys are friends, but it's just a it's a pleasure to see.
Speaker 1: Did you ever aspire to be them? Oh?
Speaker 2: We instead of a guy behind the scenes or a songwriter or you.
Speaker 6: Know, it man, I you know, come on, man, you know we you know absolutely, and it's not too late.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm not too old. No, no, you're getting there. You're getting there.
Speaker 2: But do you think about people like Jamie Johnson who had such rural just you know.
Speaker 6: Amy Johnson made me wanted to start writing songs again. I'll have to tell you that because of all the guys I've written with, and Cody will tell you, like Cody's on shows with With with Jamie and and Ward lost Jamie. He brought Ward home one time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: Just you know, there's stories I could tell, like I'm not going to say too much.
Speaker 1: But they're funny stories that tie all these guys together. These guys have all been friends.
Speaker 6: They're all cool guys, man, they're all great songwriters.
Speaker 1: And you know Jamie, Jamie is doing great things.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I just saw him. I just saw him putt a great putt the other day. I don't know if you saw it on his Facebook page. No, he just put it one.
Speaker 6: And he and John Dayly are good friends and just puts.
Speaker 1: That's a recipe for a disaster.
Speaker 6: He showed up John Daily tip, well, these guys are sober now, not John, but I don't know John anything. I know Jamie is, Jammy is so sober, War is sober?
Speaker 1: Okay, I am not. Took him a while to learn. Well.
Speaker 6: They showed a putt the other day, sinks. It shows the John Daily method of it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool, That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Uh I tell you what you've You've told me some stories about being on tour, being an opener with the band you were with, whether it was Ward Davis or somebody else. And and you've done a lot of other things in the business to stay connected. You've driven a bus with these people, You've and you do whatever you can. Carrie sold Merch. I really enjoyed selling March. You know why because I met all the fans I met, you know, over six years of turn reward and en coding those guys, I.
Speaker 1: Met all the fans. You know.
Speaker 6: Park Is another guy that opened with us, was in our Man. These guys have ranch off and done great things.
Speaker 2: So whenever you go to a concert and you see a guy in the booth selling the shirts and the swag, you don't know what else their involvement might be. They're there just to be part of the show and to keep connected. So many so many times if you go to a rock concert, you go to a river bend, or you goes and you see somebody in the booth who's selling merch. That person may be the next great songwriter or the next great thing.
Speaker 6: Right, absolutely, absolutely, the best is handbo can give you for the has we talked about Garth Brooks last time with Yeah, I wanted to get to the Garth story. Martina McBride best example you can ever give for that. She did all of his merch. John McBride, her husband, ran all of us.
Speaker 1: So I understand still does this.
Speaker 2: So they're in the background, they're in the periphery, they're not up front on stage.
Speaker 6: From the beginning the early days, Oklahoma, Kansas. She's a Kansas girl. Her brother plays acoustic for her. So John McBride's of course sound guy does it all.
Speaker 1: So that's the connection.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw a special where they showed Martina McBride's home studio that her husband John had put together and it was just a massive, unbelievable setup at their home and he was the architect of it all.
Speaker 1: He's pretty amazing guy. He is the guy I just saw him actually on family Feud.
Speaker 6: The McBride's they played the labels.
Speaker 2: You go from being a sound guy to being on family feud.
Speaker 1: They had their three beautiful daughters on the other McBride's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an amazing thing how all of these things intersect and how they can lead to something else. Yes, when we come back, more on your meeting with Garth Brooks, and also if we can get you to do it, he doesn't an incredible impression of the Senator from Louisiana, John Kennedy. You may have seen primarily on Fox News Channel because I think CNN or MSNBC are afraid to put him on, but he is the king of quips and quotes and down home colloquialisms and boiling down the insanity of our political world into common sense, everyday stuff that you and I can understand. And Greg Jones will attempt some John Kennedy when we get back. And also more on the music industry where it's going, where it is now, and where it's been. Because I'm a fan of the old school country and the storytelling country, which more and more is not selling the records, it's not getting the kind of attention it deserves. And the songwriters that I grew up with in the seventies and eighties, probably would have a hard time breaking in to today's music industry and some of the reasons why. As we continue with Greg Jones tonight on a special Sunday Night nightcap here on seven hundred WLW, my biggest claim to fame that way was probably opening up Starwood Amphitheater back in Nashville, which does not exist. You talk about venues that don't exist anymore, and we uh the Y one O seven, the radio station band, the radio station I was at back in nineteen eighty nine, opened for the Beach Boys and the Everly Brothers in front of seventeen thousand people who paid to be there. They didn't pay to see us, but we got to open up. The show did like a four songs set in. There was nothing that can compare to that experience as a live performer for me. So I I get just a little taste of that mega megastardom.
Speaker 1: Kind of thing in front of people. It's it's something else.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you got.
Speaker 6: I wish I would have been there at that show for sure. You're doing with the Beast Boys, man, come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Phil and Don everly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had we had our own little uh had our own little backstage uh warm up area, and we put together a fake concert writer. And it was at the time that Van Halen was on tour, and supposedly their fake concert writer included no, no brown eminems can be in the in their uh yes, in in their their makeup room. And so we requested all brown Eminem's and Cumberland River Water. We we all and they had it all back there for us. We didn't get paid, of course. Now that's the other thing. Many times when you're the opening act, you don't really get paid.
Speaker 6: Was singing about that day, Dude, I miss the big leads man hitting white baseballs, you know what I mean, Like you're in you've got caterie, I mean caterie, oh breakfast, lunch, dinner after show, when wheels are up head not.
Speaker 1: Cody was so generous, man, he's just the best. You know.
Speaker 6: We did one tour with Clint Black as well as on the tour on the bill. Yeah, and we all just just great, great gentlemen, great families everybody.
Speaker 1: So they let you in.
Speaker 2: Tell me about tell me about the time you met Garth Brooks Man.
Speaker 1: It was a couple of times. There was a you know, once when I was.
Speaker 6: In college at Belmont interning at Liberty Records, which is Capitol Records. He would command and just shut the place down and Hey, give us a bunch of pizzas and we're sending out. I remember sitting out the American Home Tonk Bar Association cards to all the DJs.
Speaker 1: You may have one. I don't know if you know.
Speaker 6: I never get sent them all over the country, all over the world, you know he left. Yeah, when that ninety three that was that was the air.
Speaker 1: It certainly was. That was one of the first times, and you know, like it was.
Speaker 2: That was my limited exposure to country radio. I was on ninety eight ws i X, which was the hot the big hancho in Nashville at the time as far as radio stations, and that's when all the Garth Brooks stuff was exploding. That was the year that Conway Twitty died. I was on the air the Sunday morning that Conway Twitty died. And you believe how much Conway Twitty I played that more.
Speaker 6: Look, this is all this is all circling together. Michael White's dad, who I told you about, was my friend and has had you know, two or three number ones on his own, but his dad wrote.
Speaker 1: Several Conway number ones.
Speaker 6: And we grew up in Harrisonville where you did Yeah White and uh and boy, he can tell you about that time for sure.
Speaker 2: So Garth, uh the second the second time you met him? Well, you know, Garth, you're on the road right.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, the second time I met him, Like, I just was coming to town and I was deciding to move to town, and I my manager here in town. I had to manager managed Sickie Woods and uh Zekra and Olds, a couple of guys from Fort Thomas that played football, and our local management. And they took me to nash for to be on Charlie Daniel's talent round up. It was a show and you know, you got an audition, that whole thing. Well, before the show, they took me out to breakfast and we went to the famous pancake pantry on.
Speaker 1: Twenty exactly where it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you gotta wait line that kind of thing, and low and bubl Garth is there, Sandy's there and they got three of the little girls with him, you know, and they were kids, we little little and I'll never forget my manager.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 6: I was sponsored at the time by Midwest Music here in town. I was also sponsored by Skyline Chili, and we had a box of chili.
Speaker 1: Chili. My manager decided that you wanted to like Gurm Garth with, you know, like you didn't have enough chili in his life.
Speaker 6: But gave him some chili, talk to him, gave him my demo tape, did everything you could. It was so cool to meet him in that situation. And all he said to me was the time I'll never forget. It was, hey, watch out for these guys. Watch out for these the press. Watch out. They don't have your bag.
Speaker 2: He was warning you about the sharks in the water. Absolutely, and there are plenty of sharks in the water in Nashville, aren't They.
Speaker 1: Didn't think him enough for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, Do you meet any sharks in the water, Yeah, nobody you want to talk about.
Speaker 1: But I watch I can handle all right, John Kennedy.
Speaker 2: The first time you did this for me at the bar, I absolutely fell out because it was dead on the voice, and of course you can't see on the radio the face that goes with it, but he totally mimics Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana, who was one of the funniest and one of the most I think eloquent speakers in our Congress, and you don't have to That's not quite a big compliment when you think about all the idiots that apparently have been elected to public office in this country, but John Kennedy is second to none.
Speaker 1: Well, Gary Jeff, it's like this.
Speaker 8: If I don't like police officers, then the next time I'm in trouble, I need to call a crackhead.
Speaker 1: It's perfect anymore.
Speaker 8: Well, Gary Jeff, it's like this, I can name a pig without knowing what inside.
Speaker 1: I know there's bacon in there.
Speaker 2: That's great, it's awesome. He's always going in one line. He's dead on, dead on. I wish more of Congress was like John Kennedy.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a reason he's on Fox every night and everybody likes him.
Speaker 1: He says it how it needs to be.
Speaker 2: Well, Plus, it's entertainment in the middle of this twenty four to seven news cycle of sameness. It is a twenty four to seven news cycle, but the same stories will be repeated from show to show to show, and you need somebody like Senator Kennedy to break up that monotony, I think, and I put it into perspective, yep, real for sure. So locally, you're a big fan even though you don't live in Cincinnati of Corey Bowman, who is.
Speaker 1: Running from mayor.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and I'm looking for a post Smotherman fan now too.
Speaker 6: By the way, Oh, Chris Smithman is the best. I listened to him yesterday. He was so fired of I was. I had to turn up as loud as I could go. Somebody needs to listen to that guy. I'm working on an impression of him. Actually, well, Chris has been hard to do. One of my favorites for a long long time. A vice mayor knows what he's talking about is not out of bounds.
Speaker 2: And we need a vice mayor who is strong on public safety, especially right now in Cincinnati with the violent crime which they deny and they deflect and say that it's down when obviously in the last couple of months it has been skyrocketing in this city. And you look no further than last weekend's music fest and the video that went viral.
Speaker 6: You know, they want to follow the math and the science unless it doesn't fit their narrative, and that's the problem that I have with it. I mean, you know, I barely made it through high schools. We've said before, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist and figure out that you need leadership in this town, that you need someone.
Speaker 2: There are a bunch of over educated and I say under medicated idiots who are running things in this country right now because they were able to buffalo enough people to get elected into office. Here is brother Greg's post and that's what you go by on social media.
Speaker 1: Brother Greg. What is this on Facebook? Facebook?
Speaker 2: And this is what Greg put down just this past week in response to what happened a week and a half ago almost at the music festival, after the disgusting display against other humans early Saturday AM and Cincinnati. I once again encourage you to vote for Corey Bowman, as I posted last week about the crime in Sincey, it was taken down and now Facebook took down your post.
Speaker 6: Took forever for them to even put it up, and then I couldn't do anything with it.
Speaker 1: It was I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: Now the viral video proves at all and has been seen all over the world. Elon Musk has commented, but not the mayor vote November, Corey Bowman and you followed up with Corey Bowman's statement correct about discontinuing violence in that particular incident, and it is very poignant and if you will allow me, indulge me here in case you did not hear it, because it probably did not air anywhere in local media, which is still the most accessible form that people get if they pay attention at all to the news. And the official campaign statement from may eoral candidate Corey Bowman goes as follows. This is from July twenty eighth. Here we are in August. Over the past weekend, our city and nation witnessed terrific videos and images of violence on the streets of Cincinnati. For many, these images spark shock and disbelief. For residents within our city limits, they the reality of violence. This year alone, Cincinnati has faced mismanaged snow removal, leaving families and businesses without clear roads for days at a time, neglected street maintenance causing potholes and infrastructure decay, senseless shootings and murders occurring nearly daily in the warmer months, and other significant challenges all elected officials must confront these issues with transparent communication and decisive action to reassure the public. Yet many have remained silent or offered empty statements like this is unacceptable. How many times have you heard this is unacceptable? If it's unacceptable, then why are you seemingly accepting it. I urge voters to make their voices heard in this November election, when the mayor and all nine city council seats will be on the ballot. However, the election does not address today's urgent challenges in Cincinnati government structure. The mayor appoints the city manager, who serves as the chief execut keative officer, overseeing daily operations and implementing policies. The city manager also appoints the police chief, among other critical roles. So it's not just voting the right way for the elected officials, but making sure those elected officials are going to appoint an effective and competent city manager to make these important decisions for the city going forward. Progressives always talk about progress, that's right, but we're not seemingly seeing any in the City of Cincinnati under this current administration.
Speaker 1: Well, I saw a follow up post from mister Bauman.
Speaker 6: Let's stay that the city manager got an eight point five something million right dollar raise or what was a RaSE that she.
Speaker 2: Got, I'm not sure whatever it was. With the result, it's it's way too much.
Speaker 6: It was a point five percent raised this year prior to all these incidents. So you know, look, if we're going to talk about where the money is going on, you know, you know that's a long haul. This is we've got a battle against this. We've got to get together locally. There are fifty what one two neighborhoods in the Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: We do not want to be like New York that is on the verge of electing a communist as mayor, or Los Angeles where the mayor, with the specter of the wildfires and the possibility of them happening, travels to Ghana instead of staying with her citizens and taking care of her responsibilities. And then you have these charities like the Fire Aid that was held in southern California, which raised one hundred million dollars to help the fire victims in Palisades and Altadena, and all of the money went to these progressive nngos and charities that are funneling liberal, progressive causes, and not one dollar, not one dime went to the people who were directly affected by those wildfires in helping them rebuild. You've got to take a hold. You get the government you deserve, and I think the citizens of Cincinnati deserve a lot better than what they're getting right now. The citizens of this country deserve a lot better than what they've gotten previously to now. I believe we have a president that is bound in determined to put America first, and that means not his special interest but Americans, the voters who elected him, the people who pay the salaries of those elected officials, the people that they are supposed to work for first. And that's what we've got to do locally. All politics is local. You know, the country can have a seed change and the country can start going in the right direction. When is Cincinnati going to get a clue and follow suit? I guess that's the question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, who he modeling ourselves after DC, Chicago failed failed.
Speaker 2: That's who we're modeling after right now. And we don't need to do that because of very small and very radical special interests. Who are the loudest voices, you know, the voices of every day Cincinnatians and everyday Americans need to be heard, and the first place they need to be heard is at the ballot box. And then once those people get into power, they have to be accountable to the people who elected them first and foremost. Always listen, man, it's a blast to be with you. Man, you two, thank you so much. Always loving any quick advice for aspiring people who want to get into music, especially today.
Speaker 6: Keep doing it, keep doing it, do your thing, write your songs, work hard, get around, support each other.
Speaker 1: That's the main thing.
Speaker 6: I love these low artists here Dallas Moore West Ship these low q artis, and I circle my wagons around. They're always on the road, and that's a big thing. Sometimes they don't get to be home. Sometimes they don't get to see each other.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. One of the great legends of this radio station, and there have been many over the past hundred plus years, was a man named Jim Scott who recently passed sadly of als and he was the morning voice of this radio station for years. Jim Scott was his success because after he got off the air, he went out and pressed the flesh all over town. He met people in person and asked them to listen to his show. He was everywhere, whether he got paid to be there or not. And it goes along the lines of exactly what you're saying, Greg, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you, gare Jeff, you bet you. It's the night cap on a Sunday night.
Speaker 2: And we've got much more ahead on seven under WLW stick around and Rick Robinson, lawyer, author, and political bon vivant, joins us in the studio.
Speaker 1: My friend Greg Jones is still in here.
Speaker 2: Feel free to chime in at any time if you feel it is necessary.
Speaker 9: Greg, your mic is open. By the way, has a much better beard than I have. I just want you to know, I mean mine, I kind of got the I'm kind of going for the hemingway.
Speaker 1: Look well, he's more kind of the grizzly Adams guy. I don't know if.
Speaker 2: Either one of you shoot yourselves in the head, I'm not going to have any segment here anyway.
Speaker 6: Right sober, edit drunk, edit drunk? Right sober, rather edit drunk, though it's right, drunk edit sober. Okay, and you would know about that.
Speaker 9: And that's why I've never hit the New York Times bestseller list. Okay, did it the opposite way.
Speaker 2: So that was the number one song this month in nineteen sixty eight, all those people got to.
Speaker 9: Be free and number one country was Merle Haggard. Mama tried, what a.
Speaker 2: Great song we should have opened up with that. Well we can close with that one, Okay, Well, you know what, I'll be searching for that because I mean, but this is the one part of my holy grail of my music.
Speaker 9: In nineteen sixty eight, this was a seminal year for Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky. How so, oh, you ask, so, you ask, sir. They don't call you the best straight man in the business for nothing.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, Carrie, Jeff, you are right there. No this, my wife calls me the best straight man in the business.
Speaker 9: This was Oh, this was the month in nineteen sixty eight that w XIX television Channel nineteen, Channel nineteen premiered, featuring, for those of us who grew up around here, such names as Larry Smith and the Puppets, Baddie Hattie from Cincinnati, Snarfie our Dog, and the ever popular Dick von Haney as the cool Gal.
Speaker 1: I met, I met Dick von Haynes.
Speaker 2: Long after his his moments of fame, he was still doing some cable TV stuff and would appear at different places, charity events and the like as the cool Yeah. I didn't grow up with Dick von Haynes as the cool Ghul, but I met him afterwards and he's a very nice man.
Speaker 9: Always loved him because he refers to the ghoul and third person. Well, yeah, it was a totally different character. Totally different character. Started out as a doing a radio dance show. How does that work a radio? He was just doing the voice I'm a guy who going next? W have by the Beatles?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 9: He would just do that thing and and and transferred over when w X i X put on they hate him. Do the Friday Saturday Night Fright Show, Okay, and he would do the do these movies on Saturday Night, They'll come in. I used to be I used to be a regular on the von Haynes Show on on on cable. And here's what you did when you were on Dick show. You prepare a list of questions for him to ask. And then he never got to him, but you prepared a list for him to ask.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So he was like, what are we talking about today, Rick? Okay, it's my new book. Here you go take a look at it, and then he would we go and we're in three to hey, Rick, how are things going on down in Ludlow. You know, I was down there the other day and I was talking to Tom Gaither and he would just kind of go off on this this, you know, and then we'd finished this segment.
Speaker 2: Rendered your preparation totally. Oh yeah, it was no reason for you to even try.
Speaker 9: I could have put you know, if a train leaves from New York at six o'clock traveling at sixty miles an hour, and one leaves from Chicago, you know, where do they meet. I could have put that down as the question. It wouldn't matter because he would never ask it. He would always just go off on his own tangent.
Speaker 2: Well, he would prepare his own questions to ask, which I respect as a host. I mean, I've got my own questions to ask you, and they don't involve Jeffrey Epstein necessarily.
Speaker 9: They might. They might by the time we're done. Maybe how many times are you on the island?
Speaker 1: You know, I never garnered an invite.
Speaker 9: I was I was busy getting pizzas at the at the pizza store that had no basement.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what you know, I've actually.
Speaker 9: No no, oh god, they're in the During one of the admin I guess it was during the Obama administration, somebody stormed this pizza pizza place in around Cleveland Park in d C. Because you know, somebody had started the the the rumor, oh it was it was a QAnon rumor. So it was during the first Trump administration somebody started the rumor that there that in the basement of this pizza shop there was a pedophilia.
Speaker 2: Iron you remember this, There was only one problem. The store didn't have a freaking basement. They storm into the place and everybody's sitting around eating their pizza, and it's like, we demand to see what's going on in the basemin The guy's like, I ain't got a basement.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing that the speakeasy said in Newport. There are no tunnels, there are no basements. What are you talking about? So you did actually propose a question for me to ask you, and it did involve Jeffrey Epstein to an extent, because that is the hull oft We just had Pete schin On from the Epstein Justice dot Com a few moments ago, and they are working to get all the answers on this incredible scandal. That's the most important thing that American can be addressing right now. In his opinion, I slightly vary, but I agree it's important that we get answers when we were told they had answers. But it's certainly not the first sexual scandal involving figures in Washington, DC by long shot.
Speaker 1: Several times.
Speaker 9: It's funny you asked that, mister Segway, because several times I've actually compiled what I think are the five greatest political sex scandals. Now, you know, long before Anthony Weener pulled out of politics.
Speaker 1: You wonder where I was gone, Donja, Yeah that.
Speaker 9: You know, long before that, we have had Little Tawny, We have had meet my little friend. We have had sex scandals since the time of the Founding.
Speaker 1: Fathers, I would imagine. And human beings are human beings. So so let's.
Speaker 9: Let's run over them, shall we guarante Jeff number number one, Let's let's go straight to.
Speaker 1: The Founding Fathers. Evstein's demless.
Speaker 9: This would be more the the the Epstein Britannicas that are sitting somewhere on the Island number one. Obviously you got to start with the you're gonna go with Thomas Jefferson, right, Okay, Sally Sally Hamming. Well, first off, it comes about because this story actually leaks during the time of Thomas Jefferson, because Jefferson refuses to give a post office spot to a journalist. Angered by that, the journalist then publishes an article that he is having an affair with his.
Speaker 1: Slave Sally Hemmings.
Speaker 2: Now, now this is this has happened, occurred after Thomas Jefferson's wife has died.
Speaker 1: Yes, so he and his wife is deceased. There's no woman in the house except for Sally Hemmings.
Speaker 9: So and well here's what makes it creepy, fitting the ebsteam profile. Okay, as I got into it, what I really found out what really bothered me was that it wasn't only just his slave mistress, but it was also his half sister. His father was apparently had the same proclivities with the with the help and Sally Helmings is often thought also to be the half sister of Thomas Jefferson. Now, for the longest of times, everybody said, oh, this isn't true, this isn't true, This isn't true. Now I'm going to do my best Keith Morrison impersonation. Okay, Oh, the pesky DNA.
Speaker 2: One of the great It's not as good as Greg's John Kennedy impression, which will do before. Okay, okay, but anyway, you know we you know what, I don't have the Kennedy's in here. I'm sorry, they're actually no wonderful Senator John Kennedy, not not John F. Kennedy the president or okay, okay, So.
Speaker 9: One of the and there's an Ohio connection here, one of the one of the great grandchildren of Sally Hemmings, moves.
Speaker 1: To Chillicothe, Ohio. Okay, and oh that pesky DNA Sally's brando or did she?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 9: Roof's there and they find out, yes, this is true. There is Thomas Jefferson's blood. They do all the DNA testing. Now Number two story, another Ohio connection. Who was the first gay president? I always thought it was Buchanan. There you go, very good, look at this. You you would well, if you were on Jeopardy, you would say, who is Thomas Jefferson? But in eighteen fifty two, uh, actually he's He hangs around as if you can and this president. His constant companion is a guy named Rufus King. Now Rufus King pops up in that later in the ideal of Rufus King. I knew Rufus King. He was queer in her three dollars bill Well kingsoy, well, actually I didn't. I didn't hang out the same bar as you did, so I didn't know that. But he ends up being vice president of Franklin Pierce. And here's the interesting thing is that he's the only vice president to never be sworn in on American soil.
Speaker 1: Was it Canada? He was, No, He had.
Speaker 9: TB and had gone to Havana to live in the sanitarium to try and be cured. They swore him in in Havana with a special envoy going down there and doing it. And he never makes it back to the United States to serve as vice president. He serves an entire term as vice president in Havana, which isn't long, just like thirty days. He ends up passing away. Andrew Jackson. This is the line Andrew Jackson used to constantly make fun of James Buchanan and his companion Rufus King, to the point that when they ever walked into the room. Andrew Jackson referred to them as miss miss Nancy and Fancy.
Speaker 2: I love Andrew Jackson. You know what, so many things I love about Andrew Jackson. Because I'm I'm not an Indian so American by trade, but I love so much about Andrew Jackson. And now I found a brand new reason to President Jackson.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, and and you know it's it's good to have have pictures of sociopaths on the walls in the White House. So let's move on from Jackson into the campaigns of eighteen eighty four through ninety two. Okay, Grover Cleveland, Yeah, who was bitten?
Speaker 1: Was Grover?
Speaker 9: A dirty boy? Grover his it's single. Okay, He's hanging around with all of his buddies. All of his buddies apparently, say, hey, this girl over here is pretty pretty easy. Grover decks are out a few times, and lo and behold, a child is born. The child this is funny. The child eventually changes his name and becomes a very well known guynecologist. But giving rise in that point in time to the to the jingle ma, ma, where is my pall living at.
Speaker 1: The White House? Ha ha ha ah.
Speaker 9: Now a response Cleveland comes up with Blaine Blaine, James G. Blaine, the Continental Liar from the state of Maine, which I think just shows you. You know, this was the earliest form of Twitter, right, you know, jingles going back and forth and back and forth, attacking, attacking people.
Speaker 1: All right, you're still with me, I'm here.
Speaker 9: You'll you'll remember this one, okay, the Argentinian Firecracker.
Speaker 1: You remember that. It sounds familiar, but please refresh my memory.
Speaker 9: Nineteen seventy four Congressman Wilbur Mills from Arkansass He's a chairman, and a chairman at that time were able to have their own driver, their own car. He goes out for an evening of festivities. On the way back, the driver of the car is driving erratically. The park police pull them overright by the Jefferson Monument, and a stripper by the name of Fanny Fox jumps out of the car and dives into the title basin to avoid capture. By the way, the bar was the Silver Slipper in DC. Of course, the Silver Slipper and pulled over she dives in. Now he ends up being the the Argentine Firecracker, then changes her name to the title basin Bombshell. And in Arkansas, Wilbur Mills when's re election with all of this with sixty percent.
Speaker 1: Of the vote, Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas. That doesn't surprise me at.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: Like old Wilbur, he was, okay, so uh.
Speaker 9: The the funny thing of this one is, after this is all said and done, Wilbur doesn't learn his lesson, and he shows up in Boston and in the middle of one of Fanny Fox's routines, she brings him out on stage, where, in a drunken stupor, he delivers a monologue to the people in the audience and resigns the next day.
Speaker 1: Lots of political resignations and something.
Speaker 9: Of which, of which he said at the time, that's what I get from drinking with a foreigner. Got gotta love, Gotta love Wilburt. They were the title basin bombbombshell.
Speaker 2: Now here here's the I never I heard the title basin bombshell. I never heard our Gentinian firecracker though, So yeah, she she went on to make a couple. Your name or did the press change your name? No yet, no, she changed your name.
Speaker 9: Okay, I thought I had it written down here and I did not, but it's it's a it is a long Argentinian name that.
Speaker 1: That led her into all of that.
Speaker 9: And finally, and this, this one is cool, not so much because of everything that happened, but it's also cool because it shows you Reporters don't get up in the morning and say, I'm going to destroy somebody's life today. Okay, Ohio's Wayne Hayes. It's nineteen seventy six, and Wayne Hayes is labeled at that point in time as the meanest man in Congress.
Speaker 1: All right, He's.
Speaker 9: Working his way up. He's got a chair of a committee, and he has a series of mistresses, and he gets divorced from his wife. Mary's working in the main office mistress number one. Miss He explains all of this to mistress number two, who goes by the name of you might remember Elizabeth Ray. Okay, Elizabeth Ray now takes the position as mistress number one, so she moves up actually in the hierarchy of mistresses.
Speaker 1: Of of of Wayne Hayes.
Speaker 9: But she gets incredibly pissed that she doesn't get invited to the wedding. After all, I've been his mistress for six years and it's horrible that I'm not invited to the wedding.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 9: The thing that is funny about this story, and the thing that I love about this story, is that the guy who broke it was a guy named Rudy Maxa who worked for the Washington Post. I don't know you ever watch any of the travel shows Rudy was on for years with Travels with Rudy Maxim great guy. He was the best friend of a guy I wrote him with running short so quickly, okay, and basically his first wife and Elizeth Ray are coming back on the train from New York talking about how much they're pissed off at their husband's and she says, well, I got a story for you, and with that, the Wayne Helmet tells Rudy max Of what happens, and that's how the Wayne Hayes and Elizabeth racey.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll conclude in this half hour with that and come back with more with Rick Robinson on a special Sunday nightcap on seven hundred WLW. Notable among the ones you mentioned, and you could have gone a lot further than you did, but I I am glad that you highlighted ones that other people may not think of today. There was some more recent and we were all very aware of, but.
Speaker 9: You know, Anthony, none that he Wiener was in fact the gifts they kept on giving, that's true, and he's still trying to get back in so to speak.
Speaker 1: But none of them, en Joe, involve pedophilia.
Speaker 2: And I think that is particularly uh, the crux of the of what makes Epstein and the involvement of the possible involvement of our elected political figures so horrific and so graphic that people, well, you know we're talking about you're talking about trysts and mistresses and you know, the first gay president, but none of that involved kids.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and you know, I I poke fun as I always do with the sex scandals of politicians, but there's nothing funny about what's going on right now with regards to the Epstein investigation. So the fact of the matter is is because of the nature of what that is a very serious, very serious matter, and will somewhat differentiate that from what it is that we're we're that we talked about in the first segment, because if you look at it, who can't get a laugh out of thinking of Gary Hart saying to the Miami Herald well, if you don't believe me, follow me.
Speaker 1: So they did. And there's Donna right there.
Speaker 9: There's Donna Rice sitting there with her with her monkey business t shirt on.
Speaker 2: You know, you have the trip to Bemany that ended a political career, you know, and Bill Clinton, I mean, at least Monica Lewinsky was twenty, you know, which some people may consider a child, but of legal age, and you know, and apparently an unknowing, unwitting humidor.
Speaker 1: I did not have sexual relations with that woman. The cigar did.
Speaker 2: And and of course the famous chap equittic incident with Teddy Kennedy, the co ed killer, you know.
Speaker 9: And that's and that's the point is I mean that there are some point in times when when all of these pass over but into into something much more serious. But but it kind of goes to point out that that in the world of politics, sexual trysts and politics. And maybe it's because they're all, you know, dealing with class A personalities, with alpha types or whatever it is, but there is you can go back into any generation and find these oh, you know Eisenhower fd r uh, you know, the Kennedys obviously, and I'm talking about the president and his brother, uh, the Attorney general and Marilyn Monroe for example. There's all kinds of sex and sex and politics go together in that swirl of the swamp, like bourbon and coke or bourbon and water.
Speaker 1: Don't ever say bourbon and coke ever again? Do that?
Speaker 9: You cannot do that. This actually has broadcast into Kentucky. And I can't be on a show where you talk about drinking coke with your bourbon?
Speaker 1: What about a coke? How about? How about?
Speaker 2: How about coke and baccardia? What about a coke? What about a coke back with a glass of bourbon separately? A couple of how about?
Speaker 9: And well, you know, and and it just makes you wonder, you know, was he in the bar when Gary Jeff was bartending to leave that bourbon and coke right by the door so that we knew we would find it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just want to know.
Speaker 2: Leave me out of the Hunter Biden's story, please, And what about Hunter Biden as far as political sex scandals go with the stripper that he denies?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: And you know, the DNA does not lie is a pesky thing, that DNA as Keith Morrison's.
Speaker 9: The DNA, Uh, huh, Dad says that we could actually do dueling.
Speaker 1: Keith Morrison's nona dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun.
Speaker 2: Have you got any Have you got any Senator John Kennedy for Rick? While we're here, Greg.
Speaker 8: Rick, it's like this, Ah, you can get a good look of a steak by sticking my head up the cows. You know what, But I'd rather take the budget work for it.
Speaker 1: Isn't that perfect? Oh, that's brilliant. That is brilliant.
Speaker 2: So what about crossfire, hurricane and all the revelations that have come out now about President Obama in the waning month of his office denying obvious intelligence that showed there was no Russian, no Russian collusion with Trump and it didn't affect the election, and he told them to go forward with it anyway and continue to hamper Donald Trump's first term. Any thoughts on that, mister Politico.
Speaker 9: You know it's going to be hard, I think from the standpoint of of looking at that of doing a reach back, and every time there is trouble doing a reach back. And the reason I'm talking I'm talking about public opinion here, Jeff, more than more than the actual the acts themselves and what it actually means, and what it actually means. Well, right now, anything that happens right now is is going, Oh, they're just worried about Epstein. Oh, they're just worried about Epstein. They're trying to create a diversion. That's all that's going to happen. You're going to have to have some time passed between this and that before they're going to go to it, because the right now people are you know, could you imagine a point in time. I would bet that Jeffrey Epstein has better name recognition in this country than three quarters of probably ninety nine percent of the politicians in this country.
Speaker 2: President Obama, I don't think so. You know, Obama is still very much at the forefront of American politics, and it directly involves President Obama and what was done to President Trump to not only keep him from winning the election in twenty sixteen, but to hamper his presidency in the first fort and.
Speaker 9: Until every sen and that's where we're going to disagree with my friend until they got until it gets until Epstein gets cleared away, nobody's going to pay attention. You really think everybody's got it on everybody's got it on the front of their burin right now.
Speaker 2: And we had to Pete Chinn from as I mentioned before, the Epstein Justice dot com on and they are hard pressing people to call their representatives, their elected representatives, to call for a commission on this and to get the information out whatever.
Speaker 1: There may be.
Speaker 9: The one thing that I found very interesting in this situation, and it comes as a matter of having been a second chair in a lot of lawsuits with the law firm that I was at, is the way the first response was listed, there is no list, right, There is no list. He didn't sit down and go here's my list of pedophiles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it rose his bets down.
Speaker 9: Actually Pete did do that, but nobody but nobody, but no, you know, nobody says down what there are? What there is? There's a manifest over here. Who's on a plane, there's a manifest over there? And and I was very troubled by the first response and said, oh, there is no list. Are you going to release the names? Well, there is no list, right? Well how about that? What, well, there is no list. They only said there is no list when they came with the first responses. And it's a very lawyer type of response. Well, Pam Bondi, he never prepared a list.
Speaker 2: Ham Bondy when she got seated as Attorney General, when asked about Epstein, said I have the file right here on my desk. She didn't say she had a list under desk. That's correct, and that is what is misconstrued.
Speaker 9: But what but what have they said later in the responses There is no list.
Speaker 1: There is no list. There is no list.
Speaker 9: In the fact of matter is there probably isn't a list. I feel like they need to give her a break. Her expression was something like, you know, like it's in my radar. I felt like it was a broadbrush expression.
Speaker 2: It was She wasn't specific at all about naming names or anything like that.
Speaker 1: That's on my desk, you know what I mean. Sure, just means it's in my radar. It's whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think there is less trouble for the Trump administration in this than many people are believing.
Speaker 6: What is Trump always do? He's a counterpuncher. You put him in a headlock, you're gonna break your arm when he gets out. I think what happens, and you know, the control is a narrative.
Speaker 9: I go back to that all may be correct, but the bottom line is, nobody's going to pay attention to two administrations ago until this is there are answers here.
Speaker 2: Well, Epstein died and epste died two in the administrations ago. It's just as old news as Obama. But the crossfire hurricane. But the issue right now is that because the media is putshing it partly.
Speaker 9: Well, media is pushing it partly, but it's out there. It's in people's minds, it's in people's it's in people's gourds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I will be honest with you. I don't think about it at all until I do a show like this and I have Pete Schinn talking about it, I have you bringing it up again, and you know, maybe.
Speaker 1: Bringing it up for the sake of conversation.
Speaker 2: I just spent like a half an hour with this guy from Epstein Justice dot Com who was beaten it over and over it. But it's not something that is foremost on my mind every day. And I you know, I'm as politically aware as the next person, and not from even a partisan standpoint, it's not it's not on everyday Americans minds. I don't think Epstein. I disagree with you the ones who were paying attention. And sadly, in this country, the Americans who are paying attention to this what is considered minutia by the rest of America, are very small percentage of Americans. They'll, they'll do, they'll they'll think whatever the media tells them to think, because they're drive by news people and they live in the twenty four to seven news cycle, not in the scandal news cycle.
Speaker 9: Well, that's been the that's been a problem, Gary Jeff ever since cable television was first brought into my mobile home. When I was at Eastern Kentucky University driving through channels, how did you escape?
Speaker 1: How did you escape tornadoes?
Speaker 9: And it was Richmond h in UFOs, you know, it was Richmond, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: We didn't we didn't have to.
Speaker 2: Be seeing these lights in the sky for decades and they still are and and everybody.
Speaker 1: S Columbos saw those damn lights in the sky.
Speaker 2: Are you going to are you going to? Are you going to ever release what you know? And that we know that the Pentagon and the military has done extensive studies and we still don't know anything. I think that's more in the general mindset of the everyday person than Jeffrey Epstein and who was on the list or went to the island. I really do. There are so many secrets that maybe we're not supposed to know. And if that's one of them, you know what, I'm still going to live my life. I Am still going to care about what the price of gas is more, or the price of what I have to pay for groceries. I'm still going to care more about, uh, can I continue to make a living and support my wife and my cat Frankie than I am about any of this other stuff. Because all of that other stuff is stuff that I think about after I've got the other bases covered. That's what I'm saying, And you raise a very important point. I was Frankie.
Speaker 1: Frankie, the wonder cat is amazing. The cat does not me ow.
Speaker 2: He squeaks. What he's like a squeaky toy. He has not yet let out of me. Now it's eat he and I don't know if he's part mouse. I don't know what the deal is with this cat. But he is a terror because he's a five month old kitten and he's constantly getting into things. And if we're not paying him attention, By God, He's going to leap on a table and act like he's going to tackle a lamp and get our attention. That's how Frankie is when he's I was sweet when he's sweet with Gary Jeff.
Speaker 9: On the air, when we unfortunately got the news that Brooksy had that Brooks that Brooksy he was was was going to the letter box in the sky, I mean that was a that was a tough broadcast.
Speaker 1: I heard the whole segment.
Speaker 2: Man, I was driving it, you know, and I knew for half an hour before I finally broke down and talked about it on the air because all I all I knew to do was continue doing the show because I couldn't do anything else.
Speaker 6: And does Frankie have blue eyes like Old Sinatra or what Frankie has kind of has kind of I don't know, green green eyes. He's completely gray and he is You taught him how to run at warp speed.
Speaker 1: I mean meaning a I've.
Speaker 2: Put I put the harness Brooksy's harness on him with the leash and he doesn't fall over, but he acts like he can't move, and then I show him that he can move, but still it's gonna take a little bit.
Speaker 9: More that was such a tough day for you on the air. Uh And and I can remember, you know, when we would go to break you would, you know, to give your wife a call. You were talking to the vet doing everything back and forth. And at one point you kind when we came back on, you just kind of gave me the role and look and I just started talking.
Speaker 1: So I think Fate.
Speaker 9: I think Fate hit us together that Daycaank you you were having trouble, but you definitely helped me through that rip. But Frank, so you need to bring Frankie into the studio one day and and put frank frank Frankie squeak.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid of what Frankie would do to this high tech equipment. I jump here on top of the console and you know, squat down or my grab Cunningham by the fluff of his neck. I think I think he kind of like that. I think i'd paid for that, actually paid to see that one or hear it. Rick, Thank you so much for being a part of the show tonight. A great list of sexual exploits of the high and mighty. The famous political scandals of all time. The Thomas Jefferson thing I knew about Sally Hemmings, I did not realize that she may have been his half sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that was.
Speaker 9: That was the one when I was doing the research on it was just like that freaked me out. Okay, this is this is creepy, no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: Lincoln and Andrew, there's some letters and there were rumors that Lincoln wasn't really the ladies man.
Speaker 1: Yeah they there.
Speaker 9: There actually was that and there were actually there are rumors there. I think it was Seward. They had some rumors about it, and there was.
Speaker 2: There was rumors there are there are still rumors about President Obama that way. So you know, the book's not closed on any of this until somebody like Rick Robinson does the research one hundred years from now and uncovers all of the dirt on Barack and the rest of them. We'll take a break and come back. This is a Sunday nightcap on seven hundred W l W