Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following program is sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's Nutritional Science Today right here, right now, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Happy Saturday. Jerry Hickey here for uh Invite Health Radio. I'm a pharmacist nutritionist. You know, it's always an honor and a privilege to be speaking with you. I mean, it really is an honor for me that you're listening. It really is. I take it very seriously. I'm very serious about the information I give on this program, and it's all about nutrition. This program is all about nutrition. Now, one thing quick, every product Ice speak about on this program, you get fifty percent off suggested retail if you buy two bottles. That's called a bogo, Buy one, get one free. That's the lingo to use in business. So if you buy any Invite product, I'm speaking about you get the second bottle free. It's now. Also, if you mentioned this code, this is important, you get an extra ten percent off. In fact, you get ten percent off any invite product. It's Jerry, that's my name, Jerry j E r R y w R, which is the radio station Jerry wor get ten percent off any invite product if you mention that when you you could go into the stores, or you could go on a website in place in order a invitealth dot com, or you could call on the phone. We'll give you a phone number when we go in to break. That is many fold reasons for taking a multivitamin. It's legitimate to take a good multivitamin. There's quite a few major studies published in high quality medical journals, very high quality studies like the Physicians Health Study, the Physicians Health Study too, a whole bunch of studies on women, men. Health professionals that taking a multi vitamin is good for the brain, taking a multivitamin is good for the eyes, helps prevent cataracts, Taking a multivitamin helps prevent cancer, and I'm going to get into that a little bit today. And taking a multivitamin helps prevent hardening at the arteries and taking a multivitamin helps prevent heart attacks. I mean, that's all you need. Not to mention that you're just going to function better and your immune system will be better in a multivitamin. In fact, interestingly, recently they released more data on the Cosmo study. The Cosmo studies are fascinating ongoing study older people, men over sixty and women over sixty five, because that's the way they ran to study. You know, women generally live longer than us men women we're sixty five, and older men were sixty and older men and women who took a multi vitamin older people, they had fewer flu symptoms, fewer migraines, fewer headaches. I mean, it's just real. The effects of a multivitamin are real. So here's the Cosmos study. Now, this is a fascinating study. It's a real study. It's a really high quality study. So let me tell you who's involved in Brigham and Women's Hospital is involved with it, which is a great medical center, huge medical center up in Boston, Harvard, the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. Because they also wanted to see if a multi vitamin prevented cancer, which it did, and also Wake Forest because they also were testing the multivitamin on memory, so they include a Wake Forest in that part of it. So they're looking at heart disease, they're looking at cancer, they're looking at memory, and multivitamins had benefit in all three areas. Now, this is huge study. This is a huge study. In fact, let me get to the part of the study about cancer because that's quicker. So in the COSMO study as a randomized double bline placehipic controlled study, so it's the highest quality study you can do. It's twenty one thousand, four hundred and forty men and women throughout the United States. They didn't just pick one or two cities. That doesn't count. You know, it's better that you spread them mouth throughout the country. That gives you better data because there's all kinds of people and all kinds of environments involved. And you get the city, you got the country, you got the suburbs. You know, you got everything off. So over twenty one four hundred people in the United States, it's Brigham In Women's Hospital, it's Harvard, it's Fred Hutchinson Kentsher Research Center, and it's Wake Forest University. And here's what they found. Taking a multi vitamin decreases your risk of lung cancer by thirty eight percent. Now that's well, that's well. Think of all those people living in Los Angeles that their houses burnt down, like James Woods. I don't think his house burnt down, but he's right in the middle of that mess up in Pacific Palisades and he's been putting a lot of videos up on YouTube talking about the damage done in like Malibu Beach and all that. You know, Mel Gibson lost his house in all pretty good people. In any event, these people are breathing in toxic air. You know, if you look at the military, the military gets rid of their trash with burn pits. Okay, so you're at an army base out in Iraq or something, and they getting read of garbage in a burn pit, and if the wind changes, that smoke goes over to camp and people lose their career in the military because their lungs get damaged by the burn pit smoke. So it's the same thing now that's going to happen to people in Los Angeles. People who are in Los Angeles right now, they sprayed that pink fiery tardant all over the place. Who the heck knows what that does. There's all the smoke, and umber's plastic burnt, chemicals burnt, and now there's rain, so the chemicals, you know, all that stuff eventually is going to get into their water. All of that stuff eventually will sink through the ground and get into their water. They're they're aquifer. They'll be drinking that stuff and they'll be washing with that stuff, et cetera. So old, the kids, sold, the elderly, everybody will be doing it. So if you're out in a situation like this, you really need to protect your lungs and you really need to protect yourself from cancer. I mean you really do. It's just terrible and dementia breathing in that kind of area close it dementia. So like like here in New York. I mean I was in Vermont like two years ago in the summer. We went to Lake Champlain. We stayed on Lake Champlain. It was horrible because there was all the fires up in Canada. So it's not like we're immune to the smoke over here in the East Coast. I mean that smoke was going all over Vermont, all over New York City, all over Long Island. I think that's what triggered the death of my dog Hudson. I think it hastens death that smoke one on edifacation. So if you're exposed to smoke, you want to protect your lungs. If you're ne'er like the Long Island Expressway, like if you're in between two highways, you're breathing bad air. That's horrible air. Okay, that's you're breathing and all kinds of junk that's coming out of the gasoline and the diesel fumes. You need to take a multivitamin. So here, a multivitamin reduced the risk of lung cancer by thirty eight percent. That's huge. Now, in previous studies, like the Physicians Health Study, thousands of men who are medical doctors, they found that, oh, in general, multi vitamins prevented cancer. There's studies showing this. This is real. So even if you reduce the risk of all cancers by ten percent, Okay, let's say taking a multivinement reduces the risk of old cancers by ten percent, that's huge. Going to be hundreds of thousands of people that wouldn't be diagnosed with cancer just because they took a multivinement. So it's really worth taking a multivinement. Now let's go into memory. There's many studies showing that young kids who get a multivitamin. For children, their brain works more efficiently, so it's good for them in school and good for them to learn. Middle aged people their brain works quicker. So you could it be a healthy thirty five or forty year old with like all this work baggage on your shoulders. If you take a multi vitamin, your brain's gonna function better. And older people, it prevents brain decay. Taking a multivitamin in older people, study if to study after study shows that it prevents mental decline. So here's a new one, and once again it's the Cosmo study. It's what I say. Twenty four thousand old American men and women throughout the USA. Twenty four hundred and forty four older men and women throughout the USA, A daily multivitamin prevents cognitive decline in most people. Their brain was much younger than people who didn't take a multivitamin. In fact, it actually reversed cognitive decline. Their brain function improved. This is Wake Forest University and taking a multi vitamin in people over sixty sixty five improved memory. Over a three year period. Taking a multivitamin improved memory over a three year period. That's my dog in a backrupt So simply taking a multivitamin every day does reduce your risk of cancer and does reduce your risk of cognitive decline. Now let's go further. I've got a lot of data here, good data, good data. Let's look at the heart. Okay. The physician's heart study too, showed that even in older doctors with heart disease, taking a multivitamin was preventing heart attacks and death related to the heart, you know, like like a stroke of heart attacks, sudden cardiac death, arrhythmia, is all that crazy stuff, all that dangerous stuff. And they've shown this in women too. I don't have that study in front of me, but a huge study of women show taking an older women taking a multivitamin prevents heart disease, prevents heart attacks, prevents mental decline. So here's here's the Nutrition Journal, and it just came out this week. It's Nutritional Journal. It just came out. It's a study of over twenty seven thousand Americans, seven thousand American citizens. The carotenoids in a multivitamin that are found in the invite multivitamin truly slow aging. They improve brain function and memory, They improve skin health, They prevent heart disease even in people with high blood pressure. People with high blood pressure have all kinds of risks. High blood pressure runs in my family. It's just one. You don't have to be overweight, you don't have to have high cholesteroil, you don't have to have diabetes. If you're in my family, you develop high blood pressure. That's just how it is. So getting these carotenoids, these are found in our multivitamins, lieutin and xyzantine, natural bendicaratin, natural kopenias are all for natural sources, and these are all used in human clinical trials and they're all safe. Taking these carotenoids reduce the risk of developing clogged arteries, hardening the arteries in people with high blood pressure, and reduce the death rate. And people with high blood pressure helped restore their immune function, reversed aging because they looked at their TeleMe is dian kepts in their DNA and it was I don't want to go into that, that's a big explanation, but their biological aging actually was reversed, which is true aging You know you can't go by calendar aging. I'm seventy one. There's some guys and some ladies seventy one years old that are healthier than me. I don't think that many. And there's a lot of people seventy one years old that are not as healthy as me. Okay, so my telomeres, my genes are going to be very young. So here's the thing. You know what, maybe I'll go to a break be freaking into this. You have to get on our multivitamins. Okay, you're not going to get a better multi vitamin. You're not going to get more energy out of a multi vitamin. You're not going to get better eye protection, lung protection, heart protection, reduced risk of cancer, reduced risk of mental decline. The now multivitamin, you're not because I'm going to explain what's in it when we come back from the break. So the invite for men is on special. There's some stuff in there for the men's prostate, fit their blood vessels, and for endurance and performance. Guys invite for women to help protect their breast no variant tissue invite performance. I feel like a real physical person like me, and you want some extra energy invite Core Multi, which is actually the one I take. They're all on special today and they come to these little cellifhane packages. Have you ever heard of doctor Andrew Wile a lot of you have. He helped us develop this. There was actually a team of medical doctors that developed this multi vitamin, and a team of research institutions. And then at the end, you know who they turned around to and said, Jerry, do you approve I gave it away. It's like giving out the punchline of a joke up front. And do you know who They turned around to and said, finish this up, make this multi vitamin amazing. They turned around to me. They turned around to me. All these medical doctors that you know, you've read their books, you've seen them lecture on TV, you've seen them on all over the place. They turned around to me and said, Jerry, we want to make sure you approve this multivitamin and you make it better. And I made two changes, and all the researchers said, that is fantastic, that's a great idea. Okay, So these multivitamins and they come in little cellophane packages. You open the package, you take them multi. So if you've got away for a week to Puerto Rico. You know it's February. You want to go to Puerto Rico for a week, some beautiful places down they're like Colmacow. You know, take seven of these you covered for the week, you know, I mean, it covers so many things. You don't have to worry about all your other multi vitamins unless there's a real special reason for taking them that week, because you get everything in these multis. I mean, these are very complete multivinement, and they're intelligently made and many of the ingredients, most of the ingredients have been used in human clinical trials to the publisher medical journals. And what's the advantage of that when you're doing human clinical trials. It tells you how much to give, It tells you that they're safe, and it tells you the benefits you're going to get. So let's go to a break, Jerry Hicky. Those multivitamins are on special. You buy one it suggested retail, you get the second box free, so you get two months for half price. And if you mention this code you get an extra ten percent off. The code is simple, my name and the radio station Jerry war You get ten percent off any Invite product, and you could go into the stores mention Jerry war. You could call on the phone Jerry woar, or you could go on the website Invite Hill dot com Jerry wor you get ten percent off any purchase of Invite products. Okay, let's go to a break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred and sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right. Use promo code Jerry wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry Wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invite heealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jerry Hickey for Invite Health. Here's reasons to take a multivitamin. Okay. First of all, most elderly people are lacking zinc. Most ugly people are lacking the whole bunch of bee vitamins. You need these things for energy. You need these things for the immune system. You need these things to prevent cancer. You need these things to fyro viruses. You need these things for energy, You need these things for your brain, your eyes, just for everything. So here's a study. One hundred and sixty five countries. One hundred and sixty five countries. More than four billion people do not get enough iron every day. Ladies, there's gentle iron and are invite for women. It doesn't upset your stomach and it doesn't cause constipation. Most irons cause constipation and nausea. Our iron is gentle, but it's the best absorbed iron you can ever get, much better than probably whatever iron you're taking. So more than four billion people do not consume enough iron, which is dangerous You need it for your immune system. You need it for energy, you need it for your blood. You need it for so many things.
Speaker 2: Ribal flavoring.
Speaker 3: You can't get rid of toxins chemicals without ribal flaving. You can't see without ribal flavor. And you can't make energy without ribal flavor. Folate, without follate, you develop Alzheimer's. Without folate, you develop cancer. Without folate, you develop heart attacks. Four billion people don't get enough vitamin C. Can you imagine it? Five billion people? Five billion people don't get enough iodine. That's a disaster. The only activity of iodine in the human body is to make your thyroid gland work. So you go to places like Utah and Wyoming and a lot of people have goiter because they're not getting iodine. They don't eat salmon, they're not using iodize salt. Without iodine, your brain doesn't function. You become anxious, you become depressed. You can't focus, you can't complete a sentence without iodine. You don't have any energy. Without iodine, nothing works. Your cholesterol goes all the way up and clogs your heart. It's terrible. Without iodine, you're freezing, and a winter you you can't control your body temperature. And we've got one hundred percent of the daily requirement of iodine in all of the Invite multivitamins, all of them, believe it or not. More than half of the world's population do not get enough vitamin E. Without vitamin E, your liver gets fatty. Without vitamin E. You can't protect your heart without vitamin E. You can't protect your lungs. Without vitamin E. You cannot protect your brain or your eyeballs. Over five billion people, including Americans, don't get enough calcium. I mean, that's just crazy. Now, I just said four billion people don't get enough folate. Yet a lot of people depend on fortified bread and fortified cereal to get their folate, So what's wrong with that. Fol eight is a B vitamin. It's named after foliage. The reason they added to cereal and bread is because it prevents terrible birth like cleft palate. So folate is one of the two vitamins that really help protect you from birth effects. The other one is coling. Coling helps prevent birth effects. Now let's get back to it. And by the way, it is coling in the multivitamins as well as folate. The problem is the folate they're putting in bread is that synthetic junk made in China. It's called folic acid. So what's the problem with that. Follic Acid doesn't work in me. Follic acid doesn't work in my wife. Folic acid doesn't work in my mother. Follic acid doesn't work in a lot of people. They can't make it into the active form. They can't make it into methyl tetrahydro folate methyl. At the end of the program, I'm going to ask you to spell that methyl tetra hydro folate. They can't make that. If you can't take the folic acid in bread and cereal and convert it into this stuff MTHF, that's the abbreviation MTHF. If you can't create MTHF out of fullic acid, you can't prevent cancer, you can't protect your brain from Alzheimer's, and you can't prevent heart attacks. So we have the real MTHF in our multivitamin. So don't risk use it thinking follic acid is going to protect you. It's not not for many many people. First of all, half of you don't get enough fullic acid, and the other half that's getting it. Mostly you're getting the synthetic one from China that doesn't even work in many people. Here's the other thing. We have the active form of B twelve in there. This is really important. Without BE twelve, they're going to think you have Alzheimer's disease. That's how important B twelve is for your memory. And with out BE twelve, you can't make hemoglobin, so you're not going to have any energy. So even if you get enough iron, if you don't get the B twelve, your brain shot and would have to BE twelve, your heart is clogged, you're fatigued, Terrible things happen. So when you get our multivitamin, you're getting the methyl tetrahydrofolate to help lower your risk of cancer and to help really lower your risk of Alzheimer's disease, because if you don't have methyl tetrahydrofolate, a chemical increases in your brain called homocystein that dissolves the brain and leads to depression, anxiety, memory loss, and Alzheimer's disease. It's a big risk factor for Alzheimer's disease. That's why I take these multivitamins every day. Not only that, but you're getting the best form of vitamin E. There's eight forms of vitamin E that are natural. You're getting all eight forms of vitamin E in this multivitamin. And what is that going to do for you? Well, when you get the right forms of vitamin E, they protect the brain. When you have a stroke. There's less damage to your brain if you haven't a stroke. So when you get all eight forms of vitamin E, it's much more protective for your brain. So these are excellent multivibrus. You're gonna feel the difference. You're gonna feel energy on them. Now, that's the multivitamins. They're on special. I put melatonin on special. Melatonin is more than just sleep. Melotonin controls your your body rhythm, sleeping at night, waking up in the morning, when you get hungry, when you when you go to the bathroom, all of that. It's called your circadian rhythms. So all of your cells have these little clocks and it's melatonin that rules them. And when you lose that rhythm, that's really bad for the aging process and for energy, and for the immune system and for your bones. I mean, it's just not good. When you take melatonin. It's more than just a sleep aid. And by the way, it really works. I take melatonin many times because I need it. I'm having trouble sleeping lately, I don't know why, and you're fine. I wake up, I get seven hours sleep uninterrupted, don't even get up for the bathroom, so you know, got to change the sheets. But uh, that's not true. So the thing is the melatonin is required for repairing your digestive tract. So if you have a reflux or ulcers or anything like that, it helps repair the digestive tract. Melatonin is needed to build your bone. You can't build bone without melatonin. Melatonin reduces daytime pain. If you have chronic ongoing pain, you know, maybe it's your shoulder, your elbow. Who knows. Melatonin helps control you. Even though you take it at night, there's less pain in the daytime. Not sure how that's working, but it shows up in the studies. Melatonin is needed for the immune system. Immune cells require melatonin to kill infections. Now here's the thing. When you sleep at night, your immune system is getting arrest because you're you're on a bus, you're not in a supermarket, you're not mixing with all these people who might have the flu or cold or something right or you know, respiratory sync deialovirus. So at night, your immune system goes into kind of a dormant phase and the melatonin rebuilds it and the immune cells work better in the daytime to protect you from cancer, to protect you from the flu and pneumonia and all these other things. Melatonin is also required for memory. There's a lot of things going on at night that are really important for your memory in the daytime and for ongoing memory, to help reduce your risk of Alzheimer's and things like that. I don't have enough time to explain it right now. Not everybody wants to take melotonin. Some people don't need it. But some people have too much noise in their brain because they're nervous about something. They're anxious about. Something could be anything. Could be they're going to the doctor the next day. Could be that they have to go into the city and they hate going into the city. Could be that they're driving down the Florida and like, oh man, I gotta drive down the flo how's the weather going to be? And you know, you got all these crazy people in I ninety five the way they drive, so you need something for that. The next thing will help you with that without making you sleepy. El theanine L theanine. It because on a green tea plant, before it becomes green tea, before it's green tea, you get lth andine. So that's really cool because if you take one hundred milligrams one capsule of elthianine and you're driving, it calms you down, but you could still drive. If you take one capsule of elthianine, you're not crosswity with people or short with people because you calm It calms the brain down. In fact, it's interesting because it helps you focus and it helps you creativity, so it's pretty cool. I take it from time to time. I haven't needed it since I quasi retired. Obviously, I'm not totally retired because I'm still doing radio, but when I retired my business, I no longer needed L theanine. But like some of you, were nervous, you can't sleep because you're nervous, has taken you a narrative. Fall asleep because your nervous. Take two elthy ining or even three before you go to bed. It'll clear out all the nervousness. You'll go to sleep within ten minutes. And if you have to wake up because the grandkids are crying, or because the dog is barking, or you, yeah, whatever it is, you'll have no problem. There's no grogginess from eltheninge. So if you take Althenian to help you sleep, it's not like a valium sleeping pill, which is also called diazepam or adevan or any those drugs. It's not like that. It'll help get you to sleep because it clears out all the noise and distractions and nervousness, you know, the abdabs, whatever you want, the Spilky's, whatever you want to call it. Uh, there's all different names. Spilky's is a Yiddish name. Not that an Irish guy like me knows Yiddish, but I've had Jewish friends all my life, you know, in New York, right, I know a lot. We use hundreds of Yiddish words in New York, hundreds of Dutch words, and not hundreds, but so many Dutch words and German words. It's just part of our parlance.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: On any event, let's get back to it, let's get back to reality. You could take all theenine if you're driving in you're nervous. So let's say you're driving a cabro Limo and you're nervous. Take the your theening. They'll prevent different getting high blod pressure and getting nervous and making a mistake. You want to sleep at night, take all theiening. No hangover from it, you don't feel sleepy from it. It'll help you sleep all night calmly. But if you need to wake up, you wake up and you're sharp. So here's what's on special Melotonin by Invite it's pharmaceutical grade, real clean stuff, ELF, the Inning, same deal. And then the multi vitamins, the Invite for men, the Invite for women, the Invite Performance, the Invite Core Multi. Those multis will give you energy, but they're protecting your brain. They're lowering the risk of cancer, they're lowering the risk of by disease. They're protecting your memory. In fact, your memory should really improve. They're good for your immune system. They're just they're good for your heart and they lower the risk of heart attack and heart disease. These are great multivitamins. These are great multivitamins. Now, when you place the order, if you're going to place in order you buy one bottle of any of these or one box the multiser in the box and you get the second free. You know, you get one that suggested a retail the second one is free, so it's fifty percent of suggested retail. And of course if we ship it to you, if it's thirty five dollars in more, we pay for the shipping. That's a saving. But then not only that, if you mentioned this code, you get an extra ten percent off any Invite purchase, even if it's not these products. Jerry Woar, so it's my name and the radio station. Make sure if you call on the phone, or you go into the store, or you go on a website and order, you mention that Jerry Woar get an extra ten percent off. God blessed ie for listening. Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional science today right here, right now.
Speaker 4: Hello and welcome to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams, Director of Science at Invite Health. Happy Saturday morning. To everybody, it sounds like you've got some wintry weather coming your way. So that's no fun. But you know, before you know it, you'll feel like it's the heat of the summer, and then you'll say, oh goodness, it's so hot here. So it's funny how you fluctuate from one month to the next. But in any event, we are going to get to business this morning. I know that you had the pleasure of hearing from Jerry Hickey in the first half hour talking about our wonderful multivitamins that he formulated so many years ago and are still the leader in the industry. And they truly are. I mean, there's such a wonderful blend all of those multivitamins, So do take advantage of the fat those are on special. I know that he got into theanine and melatonin. These are areas that for me personally, I find that I have so many conversations with folks who really just feel the burden of day to day stressors, so I think it's advantageous to talk about that in some more detail. We certainly know that when you look at elthianine, that powerful amino acid that comes from green tea. How helpful that can be for just creating a sense of calm in our system. What I love about Elthianine is how quickly it works. Oftentimes, when people take any type of dietary supplement, they want to know, like how long do I have to take this before I really truly feel the effects. The lovely thing about elthianine is it's fast acting. This is one of those supplements that I always say it's great to just have on hand, and the fact that it's on special today, I would definitely encourage you to stock up on that. If you're going to be traveling, if you're going to an event, maybe you have a little social anxiety, it's nice to be able to quickly turn to your lthaning to create that sense of calm. Now, how many do you need? For some folks, I'll find taking one capsule does the trick. For others you may find taking two capsules at one at the same time is your sweet spot. But in any event with lthianine you can tell right away. So I want to continue on that discussion of just overall general wellness and what we can be doing when it comes to regulating our body's stress response. So I have many different products that are on special today to kind of coincide with what Jerry got into, and I have the CNS protocol all too on special. This is hands down my favorite formulation for those who feel as though they have more chronic daily stress and due to that stress, you have a disrupted sleep cycle. Now the two are usually they go hand in hand. If you have disrupted sleep, you are likely to be more prone to the effects of daily stress. If you have daily stress, you are likely to experience problems when it comes to proper sleep. So the CNS protocol is a go to when it comes to the way in which the body is regulating the stress response. It is a wonderful blend of different vitamins, amino acids. It has GABBA and it just talked about the lthenine and how that helps to release GABA and GABA is your calming neurotransmitter. The CNS protocol actually contains GABA, So to take that direct neurotransmitter really can provide an awful lot of support for folks who are feeling a heightened amount of stress. And nowadays it just seems like when it comes to managing stress, people have struggles with this. This is one of those areas for me that I have learned through the years that I need to tap into mindfulness techniques and find different ways to better regulate my daily stressors and just in a single day in my position, there's many different things that can arise, and you know, to be able to have techniques along with partnering that with my healthy diet and these nutrients, nutrients like althenine, nutrients like CNS Protocol two. That's quite the name, isn't that for this product, And just to break down what that actually means, CNS, that's your central nervous system, and this blend in the CNS Protocol two is a powerhouse. So, as I mentioned, you get that gabba, but you also get a nasatol. Now, a nasatol is really fascinating and also wonderful for if you know a woman who is dealing with PCOS, a nasatol should be part of their daily routine. It's very helpful for a targeted approach to regulation of insulin and a healthier insulin response, and the setting of PCOS insulin resistance is a driving force to that, along with elevated testostera. But the CNS protocol containing that in astol is a great product. So you may be looking at this and saying, oh, this is great for memory, this is great for stress. This is a wonderful formulation for me to take just before bedtime to help to improve upon better quality sleep. But also if you know someone who has PCOS polycystic ovarian syndrome, it's very common. If you have a wife or a daughter, or you have a coworker who you know is mentioned I'm dealing with PCOS, talk to them about CNS protocol too, have them reach out to one of our nutritional experts. Remember that's a free service. When you look at the world of dietary supplementation, there are many different options out there, and we are well aware of this. There are you know, okay company, these good companies, and then there's excellent companies. Invite Health falls into that excellent company category because not only the thought and care that we put into our product formulas, but it's the support that you get beyond that, and that includes free nutritional consultations. So our nutritionness are there to help guide you not only in selecting the right products for your everyday vitamin and mineral routine, but they are also there to guide you on lifestyle modifications and what you should be doing as far as your diet. If you're going to be going in to have blood work done, these are things that you definitely want to make sure that you speak to one of our nutritionness and they're available seven days a week. You can certainly go into one of the stores directly. If you need to find the law location of one of our stores, go to our website, invitehealth dot com and click on the stores tab and then you'll find the location of all of those stores along with the hours. But we also make it very easy for you. You can give us a call. We're happy to patch you through to one of the nutritionists, and we also have a means for you to schedule a personalized nutrition phone consultation right through our website. So go to invitehealth dot com and select a day and time that works well for you, and one of the nutritionists will give you a call. But it's really such a valuable service, so it sets us apart in this industry which can be very bogged down and sometimes overwhelming. And I speak to folks all the time that say, oh, you know, I heard about this product from this company and is this any good? So there's many different choices. We certainly understand that, but when it comes to your health and your wellness, you want to make sure that you are partnering up with the leaders in this industry, and that is certainly what we have done for close to thirty years. Now goodness. Now back to seeing us protocol too, So it has the anocetol in it, and this is also very helpful for sell to sell communication in particular in your brain. So we want to always have this open line of communication for our brain cells because if we're stressed out, we don't want those brain cells to feel bogged down. That's never ideal. So by having the anocetol in this formulation, this is a vehicle in a sense to allow for those cells to say, hey, you know, this is an open freeway. There's no cars on the road. I can you know, get to where I need to get to. So that partnered up with the GABBA. And then there's glycine this and glycine is a very important amino acid for many different reasons, as with all of our other amino acids, but glycine in particular it helps to make glutathione, which is really darn and important because we know that glute to thione that is our key antioxidant for detoxification. Now, if you're stressed every day, you better believe that your body is building up additional free radicals as well as holding on to environmental toxins. Just as an example. So to have that glycine which is working not only to enhance neurotransmitter release and to create a sense of calm and to promote healthy sleep, it's also allowing the body to produce more glutathione. So it's a win win across the board there. This also contains valarian So as I mentioned, if you take the CNA protocol to formulation in the evening, maybe after dinner, before bed, this will help to kind of set that tone for the promotion of healthier sleep. We know that Valerian has been used for decades throughout the globe as a natural sleep aid. The science behind this is incredibly impressive, and so this is why Valerian root extract is contained in this formula along with passion flower, which has also been studied and shown to be highly effective at promoting a sense of calm and healthier sleep. Cycles. So in this product you're getting this wonderful blend of these key herbal extracts, the power of those amino acids that has toring also very important for those excitable cells and tissues in the body, and we know that our brain has a lot of excitement, so we are overstressed. Sometimes we have a continuous loop of misfiring, which is not ideal because that's what makes you feel like you're losing it. So if we have that touring along with the glycine and the gabba, we have magnesium and calcium that also creates this wonderful sense of calm. The partnering of magnesium and calcium in the evening once again in particular, very helpful for having better regulation of those proper sleep cycles. There's different phases of sleep we want to hit rem that's the rapid eye movement. So combining the calcium and magnesium along with the B vitamins that are contained in this formulation really makes this such an effective way to target daily stress. So it's called CNS Protocol two. I'm going to talk about some other nutrients that are very helpful when it comes to just overall wellness, detoxification and regulating a healthy stress response. But I'm looking at the clock. I do need to squeeze in a quick break. Remember that we are running a special for all of you WOR listeners. So any of the products that I discuss are on a buy one, get one free, but if you use the promo code Amanda WOR, you will get an additional ten percent off, which is a wonderful savings. So do take advantage of that. Whether you are ordering online, if you are going into one of the stores, do be sure that you mention that to our supplement specialists or to the nutritionists there in the store, or if you give us a call, make sure that you mentioned Amanda WOR to get that additional ten percent off. So I will be right back just after this. Listening to this rate show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven two to get your buy one, get one free offer. Guess what, You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda WOR take an additional ten percent off. That's right, Use promo code Amanda WR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams here with you on this Saturday morning, big weekend. If you are into watching football, I suppose I like watching the Puppy Bowl myself. It's amazing how many years I wonder, I don't know how many years they've been having the Puppy bul I absolutely just love that. Now let's carry on, let's turn our focus to cerebral care. I've got these big lofty product names. Today had the CNS Protocol two and now cerebral care, so we are focusing on brain health. This particular product to me, is such a helpful and useful product for those who show up to the office on a Monday morning and you open up your computer and you're staring at it and saying, oh goodness, what am I supposed to be doing this week? What are all of the tasks that I need to finish? And then you feel like you start to spiral and you go, I'm losing focus. This is the focus formulation in our product line. It is so incredibly powerful and it's so effective. And this is why I enjoy talking about this product. But even more so to that point, I enjoy when people that I'm working with tell me, Hey, Amanda, I'm stressed out. I get, you know, to work. I have such a hard time with you know, attention to detail. I'm you know, making these little mistakes. My focus is just all over the place. What can I do? And this is you know, multi modal. There are many different things that we have to look at. You know, what's driving all of this stress in the first place, and you know, how do we mitigate that? What techniques can we use? What mindfulness techniques can we turn to that will help? Is our diet playing a role into this, you know, is the diet, worsening our issues with stress, feeling anxious, and feeling a loss of focus. I have a lot of folks who come to me and say, Hey, my doctor told me that I have attention deficit? What should I do about this? I don't want to take, you know, a prescribed medication. What should I be doing?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: The Cerebral Care formulation is one of those home run formulations. It is a blend of powerful nutrients that work synergistically together to create once again, this very unique pathway that opens things up in your brain so that when you are under stress, you say, no problem, throw more work at me. I can handle this. I can, you know, complete my task. Well how is it doing this now? How is it that the Cerebral Care packs such a punch? Well, let's kind of clip through what's in this formulation? It has an acetol. Just talked about anocetol being in the CNS protocol too, So the power of a nacetol for those cell to sell communications. Remember, we want to get on the freeway. We want to get to where we need to get to. We don't want to be sitting in a traffic jam. This is what anoceatol helps us with and then it has acetyl l carnatine. Now you have heard us talk about l CAR numerous times on this program, and the reason why acetyl L carnatine is so important for brain health is because it's the amino acid carnatine that has this acetyl group that is attached to it. It is via that a setyl group that allows for the transport of that key amino acid carnatine into the brain. We need al CAR in the brain because your brain needs energy and if the brain doesn't have energy, you're going to struggle. So it has the l CAR in it. It has PHOSPHATITYL searing, which is a key fat for your brain. But it is also a master regulator for what is known as the HPA axis, which is your hypothalmis pituitary adrenal axis. But besides all that high technical stuff there, what in the world does posatyle searing do for us? Well, we know it helps with neuroplasticity, which means it helps your brain cells repair and recover and renew. That's great. But we also know that it helps our adrenal glands, which is our driver of stress state. In a more calm, happy state, so you're taking your scoop of cerebral care every day, You're getting that open highway, you're getting that energy for your brain. But you're all So we're taking this partnering of FOSTATITL seirine. We've got the chaline in this, we have our anocetol our l car and we have astaxanthin. Astes Anthon is a very potent carotenoid antioxidant. We have to understand the role of antioxidants. Why do we come into this world with our body filled with antioxidants. Well ments that our high antioxidant This helps to replenish the years of lost antioxidants. So this is why having the added askedes aantheon in this is very beneficial for eyehealth, but also for brain health and to be able to fight off the neurotoxins and other factors that drive up inflammation and stress within the brain. So we definitely want to make sure that we are looking at the cerebral care formulation. Just as another side note on a nostol I had mentioned last segment how beneficial a nosthal can be in the setting of pcos for women who are dealing with this. We also know in the setting of panic disorders anxiety, that anostol is as effective as the prescribed medications. They did a study many years ago over in Israel and they were looking at how, you know, upwards of seventy percent of individuals who have panic disorders generalized anxiety disorder do not respond to traditional pharmacological treatments. So they go, you know, year after year where you know, they have these panic disorders and generalized anxiety disorder and they're never getting any better. So they looked at many different types of conditions, including OCD, and they found that when they included a nacetol into a daily routine, that these individuals were, you know, having significant improvement in their level of depression and their level of anxiety and better controlling conditions such as OCD, which can be incredibly debilitating. So when you're using these cerebral care formulation you get this multitude of benefits. So it is one of my go tos. I really enjoy talking about the CNS protocol too, along with that rebal care because they're so unique in terms of the blend of nutrients that are contained within this and it's so essential that we recognize that there are many things that can happen through you know, the course of one day that can deplete our antioxidants and that can drive up our stress. If we're taking this combo, taking our cerebral care powder one scoop a day, and you can take that in the morning, that's fine. You know, if you find that your stress levels really start to increase throughout the day. If you want to take it at lunchtime or at dinner, that's fine as well. To work with one of our nutritional experts and they'll get you on the personalized nutrition routine for your needs. That's really important because we don't try to put everybody into the same you know, umbrella. We recognize that everyone is unique and what your body's needs and demands are is going to vary from one person to the next. But we need to drive that energy. We need to be able to fight ox state of stress and free radicals. So these nutrients certainly are very, very helpful in doing just that. Great study came out this week from University of Michigan, so go Blue for those of you who listen to me, you know, I'm a huge Michigan fan, and they just came out with a study on the mitochondria. You've heard us talk about the mitochondria on invite radio before. This is the part of your cell that generates energy. This is why el CAR is so helpful because it allows those cells to make energy. And just this week, University of Michigan came out and said, you know, we know that the mitochondria is essential for generating energy that fuels the cells and helps them function, and if we lose that ability to make energy, then the cells themselves in a sense go defunct. So they just kind of wither away because they don't have the ability. It's like if your car runs out of gas, you're not going to be able to get to where you need to go because the car is not going to move. So same thing with your cell function. And in this particular study, they were looking at how the mitochondrial dysfunction or the lack thereof energy output coming from the cell, is you know, directly associated with the development of certain disease states, which is not new news. We certainly understand that this is the case, but they were looking at this in the setting of type two diabetes, and clearly in type two diabetes there are many different problems that can arise that get someone to this point. But we must recognize that mitochondrial dysfunction is one of the major drivers to this. And if the beta cells in the pancreas, which is what produces the insulin, if those beta cells in a sense become very lazy and they lose their energy producing capacity, this is going to worsen the insulin resistance and hence in turn make the development of type two diabetes, or if someone already has type two diabetes, the management of that very difficult. So fascinating bit of information. I find it always interesting when you have major universities look at this, but they generally fail to mention, well, hey, you know, maybe these people should be using coenzyme Q ten and maybe they should be using al car with the ALA. So we know this that invite health. You know this because you've been listening to us for so many years, so we know how to solve many of these issues. But I always like to mention studies like this that come up. I do want to, you know, shift focus now to sell detoxification and what we can do because if our cells are kind of in a sense creuded up, they're gonna struggle to function properly and to make energy. So detoxification is key each and every single day. This is why we have a line of different nutraceuticals that are very much so geared at supporting sell detoxification. So the greens Hax, we have our detox Hax. I'm gonna get into all of those. I am live right now, so if anyone happens to have a question for me, by all means, feel free to give a call. I'm going to give that number right now before the break. It's eight hundred three two one zero seven ten. That's eight hundred three two one zero seven ten. Also, keep in mind we have our special promo for our wor listeners, so use that promo code Amanda Woor to get that additional ten percent off. I'm going to squeeze in a quick break right now. I will be right back just after this. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right. Use promo code Amanda Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code amandable to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams. Let's carry on. Let's talk about detoxification. This is a topic that comes up on a regular when folks stop by an Invite store or they give us a call. Many times people have this thought that to cleanse or to detox is something that you do, I don't know, maybe seasonally or a couple of times a year. Every single day, our bodies are trying to to rid itself of all of the sludge and crud that we come across. So we want to first and foremost be aware of that and recognize, yeah, I need to do better in terms of my diet. What am I eating every day? Is that influencing you know, the way in which my body is clearing those toxins that I come across. If you are following a standard American diet, we know that we are really up against it. Study this week came out of Edith Cowen University over in Australia looking at the link between food choices, depression and Alzheimer's disease. They go into, you know, detail on the Mediterranean diet, which is why I talk about the Mediterranean diet so frequently on this program, because we have to realize that let food be thy medicine should be our driving force. And if we have a high intake of ultra processed foods, and we know that the average American unfortunately does, this is going to drive all aspects of inflammation. And we know that nutrition can impact every aspect of our self function, brain health. We know that liver health, heart health, every single system is influenced by what we consume every single day. We know that there is very strong correlations between the gut and the brain. We clearly can see how the Mediterranean diet, which consists of you know, a high abundance of your fruits and vegetables, the healthy fats, is in verse related to strokes and blood glucose regulation and Alzheimer's disease. When you compare a Western diet or a standard American diet which is high in processed foods and sugars, we start to see a direct effect in terms of brain functionality and the toxic sludge building up in our systems. So this study, once again is just another reinforcer that foods should be your medicine and having a diet that is high in antioxidants and flavonoids is so important. And that's why when we talk about these different formulations that are high in antioxidants coming from fruits and vegetables and these powerful flavonoids, this is why it makes such a difference in your overall health. So you look at a formulation such as the detox HAX or the greens chax, which is just loaded down with these powerful antioxidants. This is what facilitates the body's ability to fight off those free radicals. So in detox HX. This is a wonderful product to consider for everyday use so that the metabolic detoxification that's occurring every day goes without a hitch. And it is a partnering of NAC, which is n acetyl system, which we know NAC has many different functions. It helps to generate glutathione, but it's also wonderful for you know, fighting off different viruses and bacterias that our bodies can come in contact with. It has alfalopoic acid, which is one of the bodies key and essential naturally occurring antioxidants. And if our alfhalopoic acid levels are at the low end, and not that you know this because certainly your doctor is not going to be testing your alfhalopoic acid levels, but you know, common sense dictates, you know, as we get older, our body just doesn't make as much antioxidants. And then we can add in other factors. We can say, okay, well my diet for you know, the first half of my life was you know, not that great. I had a lot of stress. So we can look at reasons why we know that our antioxidant capacity would be low if we're dealing with a particular disease state. That's another way to just drive down those natural antioxidants. So we need to have alfalopoic acid in order to stabilize our other antioxidant levels. So alfhalopoic acid kind of works as a I guess you'd say like a security guard or a bouncer and an nightclub. It makes sure that your co Q ten is protected. It makes sure that your vitamin C and your vitamin E are protected. So all of these things in totality make a big difference when it comes to how your body can respond to different exposures. So whether that's coming from your diet or if it is coming from just toxins that you come across, you know, the air that you breathe, things that you physically come in contact with, maybe touching something, and it's getting absorbed through the bloodstream. So we always want to make sure that our body has access to these key antioxidants, and this is where NAC and alfhalopoic acid can help our body with that daily detoxification pathway. And then it has solferaphate in this sol faaraphame comes from broccoli and we know that the sulfair faane this very powerful constituent that's contained in broccoli does a marvelous job at targeting different toxins. We don't want our liver to be exposed to such high amounts of toxins that come from pesticides, artificial colors, the artificial flavors, all of those things that are commonly found in a standard American or a Western diet. So we have to be able to combat that, and this is where the sulferaphane in this formulation is incredibly helpful. We also know that the sulfair fane is a wonderful way to combat heavy metal exposure, and heavy metal exposure is a real deal thing. I always advise that people go in and you have your heavy metal levels tested because sometimes unbeknownst to you, you may have higher amounts of arsenic in your system or higher amounts of lead, and if you are unaware of this, this can be affecting the way that you feel each and every single day. So we want to make sure that we're taking nutrients that can help those cells better kind of un clutter the the effect of those different toxins and heavy metals. So it's the partnering of all of these nutrients together along with allagic acid. This is what comes from pomegranate. So each you know, fruit out there has its own uniqueness to it. When we look at risveratrol, for example, you know coming from grapes, so it's that trans rasveratrol that provides all of the cellular support. When we look at pomegranate extract, the active constituent that really facilitates so much of the cell support is ellagic acid. So in the detox HX formulation, you're getting this combo of NAC along with the alfhalopoic acid, you get that cell fair fane, you're getting the allagic acid. All of these in totality are allowing the body each and every single day a vehicle to declutter. And this is key. We always have to recognize that there are many different things that can happen in the course of one day. Then it creates an environment that our cells really get bogged down into. So we definitely don't want that to happen and get to the point where our cells lose function, lose that ability to once again generate energy. We have to have that energy. Now. The other option is the greens HX. The greens HX is one of those products in the invite line that you have probably heard Jerry Hickey talk about for so many years. This is one of his master formulations, the greens HX the reds HX. But what makes the greens so nice when it comes to cell detoxication is the partnering of the different nutrients in this formula. When we see the power of nutrients like chlrella and spirillina and how effective they actually are at allowing those liver cells to have a layer of protection first and foremost, but to also grab on to any potential toxins that we've already been exposed to. So we're fighting off any inbound toxins, but we're also finding existing toxins and helping the body better remove those. And when you break down the actual nutrients that are contained in the greens HX, not only is this a excellent choice for folks who maybe don't have a high intake of fruit and vegetables each day because it's giving you close to forty fruit and vegetable extracts, but you also get this really nice blend of different herbal extracts along with that Chlorilla and spirillina, which in their own right, are kind of like super foods because chlorilla and spirollina are algaes, but they have this wonderful spectrum of vitamins and minerals and powerful antioxidants that allow for your liver cell to be able to better respond to the daily stress and exposure that we know happens. And we cannot be oblivious to this. Actually living there in the New York metro area, your way in which the body is exposed to air pollution, for example, say in New York. This is one of those things where we always say the cardiac effects of that, the brain health effects to that, maybe you have joint inflammation. You don't ever think, oh, well it's because I live in an area with high pollution. So these are the things that we always want to be able to identify and then say what can I be doing to combat that? And this is where the greens HX with that chlorala and that spir allina can be so incredibly helpful. So I'm going to get into the science on this. Remember once again, if you do happen to have a question for me, you can give me a call. It is eight hundred three two one zero seven ten. And I know I need to squeeze in a quick break, so I will be right back just after that. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda Wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, Use promo code Amanda Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda wr to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams. Just talking about the greens ahax, the blending of forty different fruit and vegetable extracts along with that corella, that spillina, different herbal extracts. There's green tea extract in this, there's turmeric extract in this interesting study on turmeric or turmeric just depending on how you want to say it. They found that when they took just like a pinch of turmeric and they exposed different bacterias to that, it actually had these very powerful bacterial citle It had the ability to kill off different bugs. So really quite fascinating. That was in a like the pea tree dish setting, but just fascinating. It just shows you the effectiveness of that. I do actually have a couple of folks who have questions, so we're going to turn to that right now. Also, I have Pauline, how are you doing this morning? Your connection sounds like it's a little off. We have another caller. We'll come back to you, Pauline, so so stick on the line for us. But right now let's shift our focus and let's go to Joe. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 6: All right? All right, I guess you're looking forward to the super Bowl? Yeah, book i'd recommend before I get to my question is the neuroscience of view by Scant. I'll plot the audiobooks ten hours, but it would be interesting for you, amandar. It's talking about some of the study designs and how they're putting people in buckets, and that is kind of a floor in the study designs, you know, so kind of it would hold your interest, I think. But yeah, thanks for you know, the red Clover thing on the cancer in particular, that's interaction. But I want to ask about Holy Basil. Is that the same as basil? And also there's blue Ford Dane, which is from India. Supposedly that also is used as stressed by some people.
Speaker 4: Right, And I'm glad that you were able to hear about the red Clover. I felt bad that day that we never quite were able to circle back to that. But it's definitely very interesting the science behind red Clover. And I am going to check this book out because I do find it fascinating. It falls, like you mentioned, not everybody can be categorized into the same area. We definitely recognize that here at Invite Health when it comes to all aspects of one's individual health and wellness. We're all unique, we're all different. Of course our brains are going to be as well. So I'm excited to dive into this book. I think I'll do the audio version. You said ten hours, so I will. I will set aside some time and I'm gonna listen to that book. But the to answer your question on the the Holy Basil and Basil, they are you know, from the the same family, and they're both you know, kind of fall into that category of like aromatic herbs, but they they have different functionality, you know, clearly, you know, with basil itself, this is the more common used herb when it comes to food, where the Holy Basil itself, especially in the setting of supplementation, the leaf extract from that is generally what has the high act of constituents to promote kind of that adrenal support. It's adrenal adaptogenic herb. Falls in the same kind of category with your ashwagandha and the Rodeolas of the world. But is this something Have you used Holy Basil yourself in the past?
Speaker 6: No, No, I've used basil I grow with Oh do you really yeah? Yeah, and put it on like Saint Pete's or other things you know it's a good flavorring.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 6: You know, grows right here in New York. You know, fine, you know you gotta you get a good amount. But I guess you're saying holy basil is not quite the same thing. You know, it's in the it's a little bit different part of.
Speaker 4: That, right, Yeah, I mean it's it's like when you look at you know, different tomatoes, you know, different varieties of tomatoes, same thing when it comes to the to the basil plant. But as far as holy basil itself, the power of the active constituents that gives all of the adrenal support is coming from the the leaf extract itself. And we know even in the setting of you know, high amounts of anxiet id, folks do really well, you know, with with holy basil extract. But that's that's fascinating that you have your own little basil growing system there in New York. I'm guessing this is that you do this inside, not outside.
Speaker 6: No outside, oh outside, yeah, yeah, okay, you know, complete success.
Speaker 4: Wow, that that is. That is great. Now, I know that you had a another question and I didn't catch what that was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I think it's blue vervain for Dane. Also, you know that gets come that basically some of these herbs from India, anything on herbal supplements from India that you would recommend to look.
Speaker 4: Into, right and there are so many, you know, and the science behind most of them, especially with a lot of the are you vedic herbal extracts and plant based extracts, They have been used for a variety of different conditions. When you look at you know what you are talking about the blue or vein that was even used here in the in the US, you know, for a very long time by Native Americans for you know, gi issues and it's something that they would turn to if someone had, you know, felt like they had a constipation or they had a little upset stomach that they would turn to that make like a te out of that. You know, what we always look for at INVITE is, you know, if we can use an extract and if we can get the the potency on target and we can look at the actual clinical studies, what are the multitude of benefits and is this something that would be advantageous to include into our line with that one that that's one where the science hasn't been as strong, not that it's not effective. That's certainly not the case, but there just hasn't been an enormous amount of science thrown into that particular herb at this point in time. But I said, it's been around for for a very long time, and I'm sure there's still a lot of folks out there that are, you know, making their own homemade tease with that for you know, gi health.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, that's good. I know you got another coller and you know you could track the commercials. I guess too, and you know, since they're paying so much with the Super Bowl, right, yes, I.
Speaker 4: Do like I do love a good Super Bowl commercial, so that I'm looking forward to. I'm not so much about the game because my Lions aren't in it, so yeah, that's a bummer. But I will watch the commercials and I will be watching the Puppy Bowl for sure, and I will talk to you soon, Joe, and hopefully.
Speaker 6: We have enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, be well, And I'm not sure if we got Pauline back on the line. Hopefully we did. Pauline, are you there? You can listen on the iHeart uh app on the podcast for this show. So they post this show shortly after we air today, so you can always go back and you can listen to today's show. You can listen to you know, Jerry's first half hour and then listen to to mine.
Speaker 5: Do you still have on the Invite Health Station on the website the archives or only I guess you don't bother maybe everybody else.
Speaker 4: They're still on our website. So if you go to our website and you go to the media page, we have our archives shows through for the week, so we have all of Jerry's shows and we have my shows as well as Doctor Patricia Selassi. So yes, you can find a.
Speaker 5: Sunday you know who have you still sell doctor Pressman stuff? Who's the expert? Besides it probably Jerry that if you had questions on any of his stuff. He used to be so you know, informative on his products, right, and the Pressman was alive and now I know he still carries it because it helps the family and his formulations would not die and I'm glad he still has them because there are products.
Speaker 6: It was fun.
Speaker 5: He used to have a show and he would give certain you know, it's just a lot of fun to answer his questions. And I got some products at that time when I have some more money. I'm on a fixed income. I sort of like to you know.
Speaker 4: Well, I will tell you this. We do still have those formulations, the cerebral care and that CNS protocol too that I talked about today. Those are both Doctor Pressman formulations and they are excellent. They're available still. You can always reach out to me directly or any of our nutritionness. We're short on time here, Pauline, so please give me a call on the next Saturday that I'm on and we can have a more detailed.
Speaker 7: Good discussion on Thank you all right, and for all of you out there, certainly check out all of today's product specials, the greens HX, that's cerebral Care, the CNS Protocol two, and of course if you have questions for me, reach out a Williams at invitehealth dot com.
Speaker 4: And until we speak again, be well. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda Wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, Use promo code Amanda Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait call right now for today's specials eight hundred six two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda Wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or shop online at inviteealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to Invite Health Radio, and remember, seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to Invite Health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a qull at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: The preceding program was sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content.
Speaker 1: The preceding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the product offered or the ideas expressed.