Speaker 1: Show time is here. No time to fear.
Speaker 2: Corrilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 1: So on with the show.
Speaker 3: Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: It's show time.
Speaker 5: All right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something, the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley, and he's funny, this guy.
Speaker 3: Have you heard him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 2: Show sign.
Speaker 3: Well, today we've got a show of adversaries Trump, the Harvard, Loami, v Jemmy and kids, the parents all on today's Correl Cast. So don't go anywhere. We'll be back in fifteen seconds.
Speaker 4: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 3: It's the Corel Cast.
Speaker 4: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: It is the Crell Cast. I am carel. If you see my hands, don't worry for my safety. Yes, I have giant bruises. That's what you get when they draw blood repeatedly and you're on hepron all right, we've got a show today of I want to say, adversaries, but certainly choices between the two. And it's always good to have choices, am uh. And so today we're gonna start with Trump. The Harvard something that President Obama has commented on, and basically Trump administration gave Harvard a list of ways they could not be anti Semitic anymore. But that list also included getting rid of DEI, appointing someone at the college to sort of o like be a Nazi, basically make sure there's no you know, violations of the Reich. And Harvard was like, no, we ain't doing all this, we ain't having it. And so Trump, being the petty little witch that he is, said, well, then we're going to withhold two point two billion dollars in grants to you. Now, he can't do that, Okay, the grants have already been approved Congress. You know, whatever, he can't do it, it's gonna end up in court. And Harvard pointed out they have fifty billion dollars in the bank, so you know, it's not like they're going to miss his two billion, But it speaks to a broader continuation of the oligarical anarchical or no more are not anarchy, oligarical, more dictatorship kind of authoritarian rule that this administration wants. And as we get to the end of this first hundred days, I am so happy to tell you there is rising sentiment in the Hispanic community forty five percent of which voted for Trump, there is now rising sentiment against him. They don't like all of this rapid deportation, just grabbing people and throwing them in El Salvador and jails. The Venezuelan community in Florida is very frightened because he's oh, it's fine to go back to Venezuela. Now, it's not. So the tide is turning. Yes, the cult members, tried and true MAGA are still with them. They're always going to be. They're cult members. They can't help it. The poor things. I mean, really, they can't help it. They cannot help it. They're I don't know hypn how to say it. They're just poor little things. I feel pity for them because they're so wrapped up in this cult that they don't see what's really going on. And that's sad. That's sad when someone is so wrapped up and enamored with somebody that they can't see them for who they truly are. So that you know, and they're gonna biden this and blah blah blah, that they're idiots. They've been fed a diet of Fox News and Newsmax and X and all of that, and they're just brainwashed and they're susceptibully tend to be lower IQ. So you know, we should pity them, and I do. I feel sorry for them. And they make hateful comments and so all they know how to do since they don't have twelve living brain cells. You gotta list w you're gay or you know, the they're just idiots. So even some of the idiots are turning against him. Now. They won't about Harvard because most of them did not go to college. But it is great that Harvard University has driven a line in the sand and is saying nay, you shall not cross, and that you know, Harvard has graduated more than a few lawyers, and I'm quite sure that any of them, or a bunch of them would be okay taking up the case. So I don't think there'll be a lack of legal representation for Harvard. And as I said, they're rich. Harvard's a fifty plus billion dollar you know, and it's been here before the United States, with even the United States, they pride themselves on that, even before seventeen seventy six. So if Trump thinks he's going to destroy an institution that has been here longer than him, and I know that's a lot because he's frickin eighty and you know he wants that multimillion dollar parade for his seventy ninth birthday or whatever. Oh, because we got to cut money. They just said, oh, cut eight billion dollars from Medicare and medicaid. Really he's spending millions. See this is what MAGA doesn't understand. Okay, this is what they don't get. The guys out here saying I'm for you, I'm gonna save you money, I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that. And we have so far spent over one hundred million dollars on his trips to mar A Lago. Every weekend he leaves Washington goes back to Florida. That cost about five million dollars every time, every single time. It's amazing. Maga doesn't get upset at that. It's amazing that money could be going to school programs. It could be going to all kinds of things, food programs, health programs. Instead it's going so he can go have fundraisers at mar A Lago. So there we have that, and probably see Milania because I don't think she's living at the White House. We ain't seen her. Someone kidnapped her. Blink, Millenia, do you need help? Do that? What's that international symbol? Are we gonna see Malania doing that? That's the symbol for I need help? And they put it behind their back. I think Malania does this, or maybe someone should teach it to her. Who knows, who can say? So we'll see, we'll see. But Harvard is not backing down, and maybe it's gonna set a trend, and that trend will be that people aren't gonna step, you know, step down for him anymore. They're not gonna bow to the king because that's what he wants. If you don't bow and kiss the ring, he'll cut off your money. He'll look what he's doing. The main you know, she wouldn't bow and kiss the ring in Maine. And now they're trying to cut They're trying to hurt kids. You see, because what Trump doesn't realize is when he does things like cut off funding for schools in Maine, he's only hurting kids. He ain't hurting the governor, he ain't hurting the people in politics. It's hurting kids. Elon Musk, you know, I came up with a new parody song, I want to record what jobs are you cutting now? Doge? Doge, Doge?
Speaker 2: Look around everywhere the jobs are flying. They're everywhere that you go. Just look around. Elin's come, yes, I could do it, Doge Doge. I'm sorry tickling myself anyway. So Harvard saying no, no, and I, for one am for Harvard. You know you don't tell universities to cut out DEI. That's all university should be diverse, equitable, inclusive. Why because that's what our constitution is, diverse, equative, inclusive. So the notion that he's on a tirade against diversity, equity and inclusion to where he would say you're not going to get a grant from us unless you cut out DEI, I'll never understand that.
Speaker 3: I mean, the guy's orange. You would think he would be sympathetic to diversity. He ain't even white. He doesn't even look human, so you would think he'd be open to us being a little more diverse. He's not. So Yay for Harvard. I hope more people stand up to him and in the battle of Trump Harvard, I really believe that Harvard will win. I don't think Trump's gonna win this battle. I think They're going to send in their high priss lawyers and get their grants. So we'll see. But he just thinks he is the king of the world. He should be in Titanic. He thinks he's the king of the world, king of the world, and he's not. He's not the king of the world. So maybe someone will teach them that lesson. All right, like subscribe, follow, whether you're on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, There is a chat on YouTube at YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, I invite you all to chat. Although I can't really see the chat today. I don't know what's going on. People commented yesterday that in the chat room they had problems, so we'll see. Uh, greed stream is not working the way it's supposed to work. Will dat certainly I'll check your comments during the break on TikTok so I'll check you there and support the Correll Instagram. Then like and subscribe on YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll that's kr EO and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 4: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 3: How many of you helped out financially when you were a kid, you got a paper och, you gave some of the money to your parents because you knew they needed it. I did, in fact, when I was in what grade was it, I don't know, nineteen seventy seven. I got a Darth Vader mask. It's right over here, where is it? Kind of here Darth Vader mask. Oh, you poor thing, you're so old. One of the eyes of fallen Out. I still have it. This was in the movie Star Wars, well, not in the movie. It was one of the stunt masks. In fact, on the side it's etched in the mold twentieth century Fox. I got it from someone in the industry. They didn't need it for the second movie. They sold, or they were putting them in storage or something. I don't know, but I was sixteen and I bought in Valencia up by Magic Mountain to get it. Well, when I got this mask when I was sixteen, I created an entire outfit around it, Okay, an entire Darth Vader outfit, and I marched around in front of my house, and the newspaper came and did a story. And then a company called Olsen Electronics hired me to walk up and down the very dangerous at the time Pine Avenue in Long Beach and pass out flyers dressed as Darth Vader, and they were going to pay me fifty bucks a day. In nineteen seventy seven. We were poor. We're very poor. So I my mom would walk down with me because you can't see him that thing, and I'd pass them out. I'd give her twenty five, I'd keep twenty five. And I remember earlier in my life, I really wanted the Lost in Space robot. It was this big. It was like at Toys r Us. It was like it was tall. It was like two feet tall. The Lost in Space robot was my hero, and I worked for realtor putting door tags on the doors, and I made sixty dollars and the robot was forty five. And when I went to get it. Before I bought it, I asked my mom, are we behind on our bills? She told me not to worry, but I went ahead and I knew that meant we were. And I didn't get the robot, and I gave the money to mom. I told that story on KFI and someone brought one of the robots down to the studio and I thought they were going to give it to me because of my lifelong wanting of the robot. No, they just brought it for me to look at. Oh anyway, I mentioned that because I saw this shocking documentary called kid Fluencers on Netflix. Oh my god, So you and I aren't twelve years old, so we don't or most of us don't have kids that are twelve years old, so we don't know crap about kid fluencers. But let me tell you what a horrible, horrible thing that I saw, Because once you have are these kids that start YouTube channels, okay, and they get millions of followers and they start making a hundred two hundred, three hundred thousand dollars a month, and the minute that starts happening, mom and dad step in and suddenly the videos are being professionally filmed, and suddenly they're staging everything for likes, for subscribe for the algorithm. For instance, crush videos became very popular, and these influencers would form a squad and then have fake crushes that they staged inside the squad. Now this one Piper and her mother what's her mother's name? Forget but oh, Piper Rochelle is her name. I think, very very famous, very popular. And then her mother was an abuser. And the more I watched about kid fluenzers, the more I said, this is child abuse. I mean, the squad that they assemble aren't being paid. They do videos sometimes twelve hours a day. Many of these influent kid fluencers don't go to school. Their parents pull them out so they can make content all day. And they say they're homeschooling them and they're not. I watched that documentary and I thought, now this is where Congress needs to step in. You know, on TikTok, you can't say certain words, you can't do certain things, but you can pimp out your child. It is remarkable and it is child abuse. Look, kids don't know better. You know, the right wing always screams kids don't know if they want to be trans blah blah blah blah blah. Well, kids certainly don't know the ramifications of putting all these videos out there online. There are sexual predators galore that watch these videos. And then there's some website called brand Wise or brand Army, Brand Army where they get a little racier thirteen year olds in bikinis, and the parents let it happen, and the courts let it happen, and the FBI lets it happen. And there are still kid fluenzers making six figures, seven figures, eight figures, and at what expense, well, their innocence, their childhood. And many of the kid fluenzas that surround the popular Queen Bee are not like this piper. Her squad was not paid. There's like, oh, it's an honor for you to be on my show. You should just it'll increase your followers. And then if they drop out or if their parents say I've had enough, they start these campaigns against them to ruin their YouTube channels, to take away their ability to monetize. They are vengeful I am telling you, and you're gonna be like, no one should be able to post a video on YouTube that's under the age of sixteen or eighteen. Period, nobody, No twelve year old should have a YouTube channel. None, zero, zip, nada. Why is that so hard for adults to understand? Kids need to be able to be kids and making content all day every day and sponsors deals, brand deals, personal appearance tours. That is not you know, ask Shirley Temple how that works out. You know, ask Corey Heine how that works out. Ask Michael Jackson how that works out. You know. A psychologist once said that kids stop mentally developing at the age they become famous, which is why Michael acted like a you know, ten year old his whole life. Well, if that's the truth, then these kid fluentciers are going to grow up and have a twelve year old mentality and that's just bizarre, just bizarre. So I say we need to step in. You need to watch the Kid Fluenzer Show on YouTube or I'm sorry, it's on Netflix, which most everybody has. You can almost get Netflix free now, and I'm telling you you need to watch this because there needs to be some legislation. You know this should not just be happening. All right. I have logged into the chat room on YouTube. I know how many of you are watching. Why are none of you chatting today? That's very odd. Yesterday I heard there was problems, so maybe there's problems today. Thank you on TikTok for all your likes. I see you liking the video. Please continue liking it. Thank you for your gifts. I see a few of you are giving me little gifts, little hearts, little roses. Thank you very much. And on Instagram, thank you very much. Apple Music iTunes, so I got great news about do you want a Funk? If you haven't gone and streamed Correl Kiril, do you want to funk? You must? But it's already charting on some dance charts and DJs across the globe are giving it rave reviews. My biggest thingle ever, go stream? Do you want to bump by Correl? Hey? Are do it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Go go? I want to come back compousewards. That's right, Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash Really Corel. That's Patreon dot com Forward slash, really Corel, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com Forward slash really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube and supports the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Okay, So climate change is real and while we all may feel helpless, uh, we're not. And I know it's easy to say, why should I bother? It's not going to matter unless China does it or the rest of the world does it. Well, you got to be a good citizen of planet Earth. You have to be. That's one of the reasons I am a vegan, and I hope that you guys will consider a plant forward diet as well. The other thing is, what if you could keep your carbon footprint seventy five percent less when it comes to your waste. What if you could save tons of methane gas from the atmosphere and all you have to do is throw your organ organic scraps into something other than the trash. Well, I've been trying out loam me for a couple of years now and it keeps breaking. It just breaks. And so Jimmy gn E sent me one of theirs. Now they are between five and seven hundred dollars. Okay, but you are saving the planet and you're getting great compost. So let's take a look at the loamy versus Jemmy. And to do that, I have to walk up to the computer. And by the way, if you're on TikTok, this is where your feet ends because I can't get this video into you. So here we go. Let's take a look. Let's go with the video row video all right there? Since my loamy there, it is there. Sits my loamy. It is not working. It is my fifth loamy. They have sent me five. That one's broken again. The bucket jammed sometimes and instead of stopping like it should, it just sits there and burns out. So it did. So I reached out to the people at hemy ge Me because they make a food composter. As you know, composting is something we all need to do. Our landfills are just giving off too much methane. We need to compost.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And so the loamy, as you saw out there is a small thing with a bucket. Well, here's this and it's not small. And so I'm gonna unbox this and it says in just six to eight hours I will have compost. Since the loamy broke, there's a whole batch getting moldy in there. So I'm going to unbox this, set it up and see how it works. And you're gonna do it with me. Isn't that exciting? Okay? So I read the instructions again and it says that you can use it on a balcony. This is a balcony. I will cover it when not in use.
Speaker 6: It's got plenty of space behind it for ventilation. It's plugged in. So now we add this HEMI.
Speaker 3: Caubold into here with eight hundred milli liters or about twenty seven ounces of water, and we let it run for six hours and then it's ready to go. Uh So, here we go with this.
Speaker 7: Said the whole band, but not that way.
Speaker 6: Well, it's basically just doesn't feel bad, doesn't sound.
Speaker 8: Great, dick, Okay, we'll come back in six hours.
Speaker 3: Okay. So it's about actually about twelve hours after I put the original stuff in there at the cabul or whatever it's called. And now I have this bucket of food waste that I've been saving because my lo meae has been broken, and I'm gonna put this in there, and then we're gonna come back in another six hours and see what it looks like. What do you think it's stuck?
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, I don't think this should be enough. I'm throwing that away.
Speaker 6: It just doesn't look good, okay.
Speaker 3: And the way we go. Okay, So the Jimmy has been sitting out here on the patio having the time of its life for the last couple of days actually, and I'm about to show you what I've made out of the scraps from my you know, kitchen. And here's the best part with the loamy. You load up a bucket, you put it in, you turn on the cycle. It does it. It's over and you've got your stuff. But you know, there's always the turning it on, turning it off. You can constantly feed the jemmy. You don't have to wait for a whole cycle to go through. You just can constantly feed it your scraps and then it just keeps decomposing them. That's a real plus for me because it's more like a garbage can. You know, the loamy. You got a plant, you know, you get your stuff and then you put it in and then you create it and then you know, it's a process. With this, it's just kind of mindless. You just put your scraps in once a day and that's it. Just let it keep going. So let me show you what I've made out of my kitchen scraps over the last couple of days. And as a vegan, you know, I have a lot of those. Okay, so oh wow, Now okay, Now it doesn't come out as fine and as processed as the loamy. It will get that way in time. But here's what we got. Take a look. Pretty much looks like dirt. And you use that one to eight with your potting soil. You can always just throw it away if you want. It's now decomposed so it won't fill up the landfill with methane. But you can use it for potting soil. At one to eight. You can spread it around your garden. You can give it to friends who have gardens. There's all kinds of stuff you can do with it. Here's what it looks like. Alrighty, gouty, I am corel be who you want to be. Son, didn't hurt you, buddy. I the Jemmy is the one for me. That's so. I like it better than the loamy I do. And maybe, just maybe it won't break down as much. So far it hasn't. And I've been feeding it constantly and it's been turn it into conflict. All right, I'll be back tomorrow Wednesday, god willing, and the ephib don't start again.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And I talked to my cardiologist. He doesn't want me on any of the men, so okay, so there we go, all right until tomorrow. Today. I love you. Don't forget mighty to drive Share do all of that and share, oh okay, I have been. Thank you, thank you, thank thank you.
Speaker 1: Bloodcasting from a completely different point of view, yours.
Speaker 3: Listen daily to the coral.
Speaker 1: Cast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view, yours. Listen daily to the corel Cast done your favorite streaming service.