Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snart Tank.
Speaker 2: You're about to get your ladies glazed by the great Chris Rays, Derek black Belt, and Tom Sweet. Sit back and prepare for some show.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare.
Speaker 3: For some lazy.
Speaker 4: Hey, everybody, Welcome to the SNAr Tank Podcast.
Speaker 1: Look at him. Everybody pointing. Laugh You don't have to laugh, Actually you can just point.
Speaker 5: Oh too late too, laugh me, Chris. It's it's him, Sweenie, it's him, Derek Snart Tank Podcast. Remember, if you're an active listener, go on over to patreon dot com slash a snart Tank. You can support us over there, throw us a buck or two, get a contribute to the show. Uh, you know, get your questions read, Get your name's red. At the end, all that jazz Dark is chortling and pointing deridingly at Sweeney. I don't really know what happened between them.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just him, you know, it's just him.
Speaker 5: We're back from a busy week weddings. We went to Disney for some fucking reason. It was fun, but also like, man, I'm really fucking tired.
Speaker 1: Still. We really overdid it. We like very much, so overdid it.
Speaker 5: There's some people there Joe was there all day. He was Joe's there from like seven am or some shit. I'm like in good shape and also crazy, also crazy. The crazy thing is the is the big thing. You've seen many out of shape people commit to things.
Speaker 1: That I don't really understand. We The part that struck me was when we had to drive them back to their car and Joe parked literally a mile and a half away from the park. Was that instead of just paying thirty five dollars for the parking, he parked outside of he parked in a residential area from like not near the center like that. It was down past the Anahunt.
Speaker 5: It was like the kind of the kind of airbnb that we would rent for VidCon, you know what I mean, where it's like far ish. It's not walking distance necessarily from Disney, but you could if you wanted, if you really committed.
Speaker 1: What a yeah, interesting with a choice. Interesting. Yeah, that is a very interesting choice. Actually would not do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, Usually, if anything, we all like would pitch in for parking or something.
Speaker 1: But he came by himself or what it was.
Speaker 4: Used with other people. I just it's just a wild.
Speaker 1: Just like give me five bucks and then like we're all good. I'm sure if just Justin was like I would have paid. I believe I believed him, and I was wrong for believing he brought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he probably said it's just a quick walk, which it's.
Speaker 3: Not, and then you saw the park get smaller, and yeah, driving in the opposite direction, it's a really quick walk, which like I feel like I think in not in not beating sun temperature probably like.
Speaker 1: In like in like fall time, like Chris a little hood you on September.
Speaker 4: September, that is like a reasonable walk sort of.
Speaker 1: Man, it's not a good walk after the park still.
Speaker 5: No after That's exactly true. That's exactly true. You're already walking everywhere.
Speaker 1: It can't be it.
Speaker 3: Can't be longer than ten minutes. If you got to walk long in the ten minutes to do that, like like the like amusement park parking, you gotta walk long in ten minutes. Man, it's gonna be a bad fucking time, especially when you leave. So it's like, yeah, just bite the bullet. You're already going there spending an asshole. What's an extra thirty.
Speaker 1: Five dollars is what everyone said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's insane, that's like the opposite of when people won't, like there is plenty of parking and people won't just park further and walk when they're like waiting for convenient.
Speaker 1: Parking which is like almost never available.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they'll cool. It's like, nigga, just park. We would have been there if we walked, ye, Like, I know some people like that. And I, uh, my friend, as the car was moving, got out of the car one time because one of my friends wouldn't stop. He was like, I'm not I'm not doing this and the car was still moving.
Speaker 1: He just got the fucking car crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're spent. All of us went to a wedding. It was a it was a great time.
Speaker 1: It was a good time.
Speaker 4: It was fun very which I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: It was a quick wedding. I think that is the best experience with wedding I've had because it was quick.
Speaker 3: It was quick, it was it was good, it was it was interesting because most weddings I i've that was probably the most traditional like kind of wedding I've been to. A lot of them were a lot more like low key or there was some element that was a little bit different. Uh, this one was more like Okay, the toasting like it was all like it was all like hitting, like the beats, the the dancing and then like the usually you'll see the viral videos of the dance number and ship, so you had like fucking the choreograph. It was like it was like, oh man, it's hitting, it's hitting. All the beats is crazy, the complete opposite of what I did. And the vegas and like, nigga, do you nigga?
Speaker 1: Do you all right? Get the funk out of here quick? Damn.
Speaker 3: They were shoving me and they were shoving the other person in the direction to maximize.
Speaker 1: Guys almost got married wrong people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was cool though. Man, congrats to the.
Speaker 1: Yeah Show. They got their name in the credits. Yeah, Jordan and Nis let's go. They were cooked yesterday too, I bet because they hung out. They hung out. You guys hung out with them also on Monday as well. Yeah, we did it. Just insane. I don't know why you guys hung out on Monday. I was like, what over here? Over there? Over there? Oh did you stay in the area? Yeah?
Speaker 5: OK, because I had no way back and I didn't think about it because I I drank of it.
Speaker 6: Dude, either, we told you that we were I wasn't thinking. I think I blacked out a little bit too.
Speaker 1: But we're when we're on the way.
Speaker 3: I sent the text of the group thinking that you were there because when the last time we spoke, you said you were going to come early because you had to, and then you asked him like, hey, are you cool with that? And you reluctantly were like, yeah, I guess, and so I thought, okay.
Speaker 1: No, yeah.
Speaker 5: I immediately was like no. Like the second I woke up that day, I was like, no, I need to sleep more.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous happened.
Speaker 4: I don't need to I didn't need to be there that early, right, There's no reason.
Speaker 1: Ended up happening was I didn't go with Lily. Lily went with the girls earlier and then I left around one something. Oh who did you go with? I went with the the broomsman because we didn't have to go, because you don't have to get our hair done everything right? Why did you go with him? He was because I was like, I'm not a groomsman, I'm not going So I mean you had a deal.
Speaker 4: It's just like the way back.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh ship, oh, literally you live the stone's throw for me?
Speaker 5: Like, I know, I didn't think of it, but yeah, that's stuck there for a night.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's what I went to Downtown Disney and clearly probably draking you guys shouldn't have done. No. I wasn't drinking or anything.
Speaker 4: It was it was very chill.
Speaker 5: It was just like, you know, man, I was just kind of getting a feel for like the play because I was like, oh, I guess I'm gonna be here tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this? Oh? I actually think Downtown Disney is a better experience for you, probably than Disney World. Well, it's just like a grown up chill spot to be in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it reminds you of city walk a little bit, okayming where.
Speaker 5: It's just like, okay, you can just wander in here. You don't necessarily need to do any crazy ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That Earl Sandwich place is fucking sick.
Speaker 1: The breakfast sandwich they got it crazy.
Speaker 5: And then I didn't have the break but I had I had the Italian and twice that day I had the Italian.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is really fucking good or sandwiches in the span of three hours.
Speaker 4: It was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I looked at is he the fucking flash. He was also high as a kite when it was crazy.
Speaker 5: I looked at my tab, so I only spent like sixty bucks the entire day. Yeah, like sixty seventy bucks, which is like less than a switch game. Yeah by quite a bit. Yeah, less pretty much. Props to the was it? There were two There were two coasters there that were pretty good. Oh Guardians, Well I don't know about that one. Why did you like Guardians because that scared me the whole time.
Speaker 1: You're a bitch tower pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like it's like a it's.
Speaker 1: It's you know that. It's like we ought to be thought we would like talk about it. We were like we can't. We just these rides the rule now.
Speaker 5: Because I always think about that kid flying off. But it was like, yeah, no, it was weird because like they give you seat belts and they tell you to tug on them, they tell you to like make sure that they're secure, and shit, I just like I just did not have faith in the seat belt every time, And so when it goes up and then it shoots you down again, you're levitating off the chair and you're like I could smash it to the ceiling and explode.
Speaker 4: And the second time I did it on an edible cool.
Speaker 3: So it was like extra Scarrett, you got to fuck that, dude. I did Supreme Scream one time in seventh grade, so I was like thirteen, and I was like, yeah, this is one time experience. It never needs to be replicated. Is I survived?
Speaker 1: It didn't die?
Speaker 3: Because like, it's it's just it. I don't know, I understand. I'm also, you know, agrophobic. I don't like heights, so it's doubly shitty for me. I'm like, fuck this. It's like I like, to me, my favorite roller coaster, for example, is Space Mountain, specifically.
Speaker 1: Because you just can't see the floor.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, I hated Space Mountain for that exact reason. Really yeah, it was like it was so dark the entire time, and I'm like, what's the point of this. It's just moving you around.
Speaker 1: In the dark, fucking riote.
Speaker 5: It's not the well, you don't even get a sense of the speed because you're not you can't see anything.
Speaker 3: Well, there's lights everywhere, so I'm zooming past them.
Speaker 5: It's barely and then and then like they but they trick you in the beginning with the lights because like they zoomed the lights by you faster than they're actually going, so that immediately breaks your trust in the in the speed of the lights.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like I'm cool with it just because like I I you ever been on a ship. I think it's called ghost Rider and so not spurry Farm. It's a wooden coaster and it's designed to feel like you're gonna fall off in any moment.
Speaker 4: It's that's what roal ghosts are.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: This one's built purely out of wood to feel creaky and like the speakers in the in the seed that like make creaking.
Speaker 6: Sounds and like cracky like yeah and like bolt breaking dot m m P three.
Speaker 1: If yeah, No, it's I.
Speaker 3: I just don't the I guess the I'm not a thrill seeker like that, so it doesn't Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: I like the big rides, the Six Flags in Jersey by us all like the crazy rides like they fucking you didn't credit Claster when we went to Uh, I don't care. The only good road. That's the only good roller coaster there. To be honest with you, you.
Speaker 3: Were see the Superman ride. Yeah, standing up the legs cut off. So I didn't do that one because I was I was too bitch to do that. It just it just there was something about it that I'm like, I feel like I'm gonna be the one that's gonna jet.
Speaker 1: Off this thing.
Speaker 4: I don't feel that I'm tall to.
Speaker 1: Do rides coasters in there, like and if I was really thin, I'm just too tall to do roller That's crazy, So like like short and too tall, like you so wouldn't they what? I don't five five two so genuinely like five ten is a sweet spot for like being able to get on rides just like significant amount of people that just cannot ride them, most people, and that range most people.
Speaker 5: I think most roller coasters can accommodate smaller people because kids going on them, Yeah they do now they do anyway, I remember when I was a kid, like there was like a high level. Anymore, I feel like I haven't seen them in a fucking long. I've seen, dude, they were like damn near babies.
Speaker 1: Going on these roller coasters. I'm like, fuck, I don't know what the hell.
Speaker 5: I don't know if, like I guess it's easier to accommodate for smaller than it is for larger. Yeah, because larger would have to That's the entire redesign where it's like you really just have to clamp the thing a little bit further down, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know, orrew some ball, you can do that way. What did we say the kids turned into when he hit the ground, We said he and then uh and then uh ragel thornberry for someone, That's what it was. That's what you said, you said, what did we say? I forgot I gotta remember. It was smashing stupid. It was fun.
Speaker 5: I like roller coasters though, like so so for me, I'm just like the Credit Coaster was cool, Tarer Terror was cool, or The Guardians whatever.
Speaker 4: But it's it's still the two Terror. Arguably, it's still horrifying, and.
Speaker 1: It's out the moment that you know, you take the picture and he gets to the top and he take the picture of you. Crits was looking out because he saw the whole fucking Theory theme park and he just looked worried. It's like the picture like.
Speaker 5: I was stone faced, and every picture that was on every ride because I was just like frozen.
Speaker 1: For a lot of them, you were panicking into the deep state of panic. The Taro.
Speaker 5: Terror scared me just because like I just I'm not used to flying off the chair like that, and the seatbelt is done in such a way where like it's loose enough to let you you know, it's not like you're really secured in you can fly a little bit.
Speaker 1: I was just like, no, man, yeah, no, no, no, I would do it again. I want one person, so I just like going back of it.
Speaker 5: That's what I kept thinking, is like someone's gonna especially because like the seat belt, they give you a look like car seat belts. They look no different, so you're looking at them, and like, damn, I could really just like if I had an intrusive thought, I could really just press on this red thing and then I'd be free flying. Yeah you know, even accidentally, just like my elbow hits it or something like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Don't do that? What do you mean? Don't do that?
Speaker 4: Of course, don't do that, But what if something happens?
Speaker 1: If you know, man.
Speaker 4: They said they lock during the ride, But like, I don't, I don't know if I believe that.
Speaker 3: I don't want I I just don't, like, I don't like the idea of dying outside of my control.
Speaker 1: That's entire dying. That's sorry. Nope.
Speaker 3: See I'm I'm skilled enough to avoid almost everything.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna kill yourself? No, I just will natural causes. I'm hoping as well.
Speaker 7: It's like soft well, it's not like Junior outside of your control, but it's like out outside of my control, meaning that like, you know, I could be where I'm gonna be, like say, if I'm old into crapit, it's like all right, I'm just gonna like I'm gonna go in some Adam stranger's house and die, you know, so I'll be, you know, a problem like that's it's a great way to die.
Speaker 1: Like you just die, That's what I'm saying, man, just make it.
Speaker 3: I really hoping that somebody uh stuffs me like they do that taxidermy thing and they keep me in the closet.
Speaker 1: That's kind of the thing.
Speaker 3: So like I'm gonna ride at my will that one of my closest friends like keep me in the closet.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter who. Just decide amongst yourselves. I would just have I want to die. I want, I don't care, I don't like, just just blow me up, send me to space. Just don't reanimate me. That's it. Yeah, I definitely don't want to come back. I don't know.
Speaker 3: See, I want to come back if they can actually, if it's like real comeback, like I'm actually going to have consciousness and remember my past self.
Speaker 1: Right. Otherwise than what's the point. But it's a whole life. There's no homosexuals. I'll be fine.
Speaker 5: But if they if you could stop it, if you could stop me here, if you could say stop me here at this moment and then reanimate me later, I might do that. But if I'm like eighty, you know what I mean, like just like here's my thing.
Speaker 1: I don't want another.
Speaker 3: If you if you can be reanimated, I'm sure they can make you godlike you can feel great.
Speaker 1: Probably probably, Like it's more about just the amount of life lived. Like I'm already bored out of my mind. You're bored.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm over it. You really the way you're still here, I don't know, because it's too boring.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what to do. The other side is a little extreme, you know, like that it's extreme.
Speaker 4: I just think it's like too lame, too bad of a reason.
Speaker 1: Feel like just oh I'm bored. I'm gonna go jump off a building. Yeah, it's a lame reason.
Speaker 3: Isn't that the perfect reason?
Speaker 1: No? I want to, like, I want to, I feel like it. I feel like I feel like there's nothing more control than killing yourself.
Speaker 3: You know that is the most dangerous to say, and it's kind of you know, people say like, oh, it's a coward's way out. I'm like, trust me, your your instincts keep you from killing yourself all the time when it should be probably a good idea.
Speaker 1: So the people that.
Speaker 3: Go through and you're like that that's courage, sonag.
Speaker 1: It's couraging the most coward way. It's selfish. But I don't think it's it's cowered.
Speaker 3: The courage cowered exactly because me, like, there's times where I'm so tired where I'm like, wouldn't this be easier to not be here?
Speaker 1: Dude? I have had hangovers where I'm like, I would easily like.
Speaker 6: If I had any any way to do it quickly, I would have probably done it.
Speaker 3: And then it's just like it keeps us here. The brain, our instincts like no, nope.
Speaker 1: Don't do it, don't do it. I don't have those no more. But I don't got that I don't have to do it? What keeps me off of like the roller coasters, you know what I mean? For me, Like I don't I'm so I'm so just done, you know, like so like like nothing really, I don't get scared anymore, you know, I don't have like a you know, like I pick up a hot pan, I'm like, oh, when I start killing I'm smelling my own cooking meat, and I put it down then. But I don't have like a hey, don't I think what's going up? Like I think about like going inside the oven, having someone turned on it, see if I can fight away out of it, because I feel like in an oven it's harder, like it's harder to open oven from inside of it than.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, sure, not so much harder that it would be like a fight.
Speaker 1: It's a push. I feel like I've always thought that opening an oven from the inside is harder. Do you think that there's like.
Speaker 3: Is there a lock that what you from the but there's nothing to trigger the lock though there isn't.
Speaker 1: But like I don't know why would there be a lock in an oven? What?
Speaker 4: Why would they do that.
Speaker 1: Keep victims in? I guess keep people in, Yes, so.
Speaker 5: Do you think that they would do that? Do you think that that would be brought up at some point? Do you think at a certain point there wouldn't have been a lawsuit of some like kid locking himself in an oven, but that the dad didn't know and then he needed it and you couldn't get out.
Speaker 3: Do you know they have a bluetooth preheating so that type of scenario could happen.
Speaker 1: That is wildly dangerous.
Speaker 3: Dumb kid or something gets in it, plays around, falls asleep, pat of Lily Jackass.
Speaker 1: I just finished I don't know, fucking playing Call of Duty for three hours straight, not talking to his wife. Yea, I'm gonna go fucking pre eat it. Squeally's gool just smell so weird. Will you'll be fine for a little bit? Well, it's like play, Do you have a hample.
Speaker 4: Time to get out of there?
Speaker 5: You have ample time to get out of an oven that's just began to you, Absolutely do.
Speaker 4: It's kind of insane how much time.
Speaker 3: But I'm hoping the kid like gets so scared they pass out and then they cook.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, passing out at the fear of something so avoidable.
Speaker 1: It is crazy to me.
Speaker 3: That's what I would love to happen, Like if something horrible is about to happen to you, like some guy so here the killer straps you down, he's about to gut you and stuff with no anastes or nothing like hope you.
Speaker 1: Just pass out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you know, then he goes to talent and he's bored because you're not screaming.
Speaker 1: He's like man slapping you and ship like, wait, that fucking loser didn't even scream and I put you in an oven. You didn't even whale. I was trying to cook you, dumb peak. I did not even fight.
Speaker 5: But he sits there like, oh, man, I guess I'm in an oven.
Speaker 1: He did a four hundred degrees guess. I guess. Uh, I guess that's gonna be my final YouTube video. Huh do you think.
Speaker 4: He's vlogging in the oven?
Speaker 3: I guess I'm truly big because I'm truly cooked. As the as the kids say, now it is.
Speaker 4: I know that there's like a general survival I know that there's a general survival instinct, But is there other scenarios you can envision where like it would be just on the cusp of you even attempting to survive, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like that monkey's submitting to the leopard. Yeah, like the monkey submitting to the leopard.
Speaker 5: Where it's just like it's like whatever, whatever you like might as well, Like this might as well happen with monkeys.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like what do you do if you saved the monkey, like you saved that monkey and monkey is like I.
Speaker 1: Was, I don't have the will to fight. He's essentially what's gonna eat anymore? Monkey attacks you? Is mad? Yeah? No, that was the monkey.
Speaker 5: The monkey essentially in that moment is dead, right, and you've saved it.
Speaker 4: But like he's already gone, like he's on he's accepted death and now he doesn't have to face it. But like now I was just like, oh, well, what what do I have left here?
Speaker 1: Now? I was ready seeing a monkey clock out like from life is crazy, It's done.
Speaker 5: I think about that about people like who've been in comas and who come back.
Speaker 1: We're like I wonder how they feel about it, Like I what if they look at I wonder if they look at it like really probably very well wrested.
Speaker 4: No, it's actually probably horrible.
Speaker 1: Rat they probably Oh yeah, man, I'm so gaunt. Did people always like were people always in comas? What do you mean you think comas are a thing that like back in the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like could you be in a coma in like the seventeen hundreds, aren't you just dead?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You could probably bury a lot of them.
Speaker 3: Unless unless they had certain apparatuses that work, like the way that you know, like you you'd feed people in the same way if they had things like that back in the day, which I imagine they did.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Probably not.
Speaker 5: I can imagine that, like they just like saw people was like, oh, his breath is really shallow.
Speaker 1: Zombies came from bury him. Yeah, he's done, he's gone. Maybe were the idea of they buried someone they thought was dead but he was actually just Oh that did happen.
Speaker 4: I know that happened.
Speaker 5: Like people people were like in deep sleeps or ship or ship like that, and he would bury people where they would, I don't know, be high or they would crash out and they would bury him. And they had like little bells in the uh in the boxes that they were buried in, so in case that they were alive, they could pull the bell. She was like a pretty like it seems like a really easily manipulate.
Speaker 1: That means it's happened so many times they had to do that.
Speaker 4: It happened enough times that they had to do it. But then my thing is just like, bro, just kill like if you know it was not moving, Yeah, it's if you think it's dead, like don't we Like The reason why that can't happen anymore is because we like fucking do the cut open and the fucking you know, the we drain all.
Speaker 1: The blood, we do, we do the post we do to post death fucking right, so I don't wake anybody up. Yeah, make sure knows bomies come back. I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even balm the flesh so to make sure that it can't be properly reanimated and come back to bite us. Yeah, thank goodness man, because zombies was my number one fear for until like like a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't even they're so like thirty five. Yeah, there's there's such a there's such like a there's so problematic that it's like it's what's even being afraid of them? It's like whatever, if it happens, happened.
Speaker 5: I think I could see like them like were if they were to exist, it would be treated as a pretty mundane thing.
Speaker 3: I guess it depends on what the style of zombie. Well not yeah, not twenty eight days later or shit like that, like that would be a problem. No, fast zombies, Yeah, fast is not that's not contendable.
Speaker 1: I think about fast zombies that that it would it would resort in like wherever it would happen, would just getting nuked to fuck like it would just happened quick. I guess, like it wouldn't like it wouldn't even be like it'd be less would be a question. It would be less than an hour of like oh there's like nine they'd be like, oh we're this place is glass, Yeah, this place is fucking wind. But slow.
Speaker 5: I could see, like I could see slow being like almost like deer in upstate New York, where it's just like, damn it, there's more. There's more zombies. We got to call the call the hunters from Long Island to come up and like clear it.
Speaker 1: Clear out a little bit. What like Dona the dead zombies dead, Yeah, they're prety. The modern ones are what are you talking about? The original Donna dead ones are still pretty slow. But the new ones. So that's that's that's that's the that's the mid two thousand, the ushers, but the shot of the dead ones, they're just.
Speaker 3: Kind of dead ones landed the dead, same thing. They're They're slow, except for there's that one Nigga zombie. He starts like learning and he's like, oh, he gets a gun at the end.
Speaker 5: It's so it's so stupid the idea of trying to figure out like the science of a zombie in that way where it's like could they learn, Like how would you justify them learning?
Speaker 1: It just it depends on how much of their brain is reactivated. It's pretty much.
Speaker 3: I feel like it would be really stupid for that to happen. Sure, I imagine like zombies have to be in the same vein as like, oh, their nervous systems just doing things kind of like a jellyfish or something, you know, right.
Speaker 1: Like like I don't even think they'd be able to go upstairs, Like I think if like if if someone died and came back, I don't think like like I think stayers would stop them. It's slow ones even well, they're like quick, but they can't like I feel like.
Speaker 5: Think a quick one would be fine because because a quick one isn't really a zombie.
Speaker 1: I understand that, right, But like if you if you are dead and you come back, right, you have only your base functions of like movement and stuff, and like jolting around. The idea of like even standing up might loot you to a degree like walking or like fucking like all of that would just be.
Speaker 5: Like my feeling was always that it would be cool if there was like a like a almost like a like an evolution to them, where like they would start off as quick and horrifying, but over time they would like tokay, and like they would get slow and then they would become.
Speaker 1: That thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of I'm that has not been as far as I've seen.
Speaker 1: It happens in Walking Dead, but they don't. They don't die. It's not doesn't walk down.
Speaker 3: They're always they're well, they're they're slow, but they're absolutely decaying. So in the later seasons they look disgusting, which is kind of cool. At least they did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that. The thing is like, I don't know, I didn't for me when it comes to the idea of zombies, always like this is such a like a It always ends up being like what is this? This doesn't make any sense, like so much of it doesn't. They never will. They just have the impulse to try to eat people, right, but then they would be so slow. You can stand by a ledge, then it comes near and you move away from the ledge and just falls off. Come on, you're a comic book guy.
Speaker 6: Like, it's just it's it's whatever spend, That's why it's there, That's why it's like that.
Speaker 3: It's like, I was just thinking about the citizens Metropolis being like, all right, man, you know this nigga Clark and Superman at the very least, why aren't you at least questioning it?
Speaker 1: You know, he's doing much of a du fist, but he's a doisu. I'm like, you know, there's plenty of people that look like other people. I guests. Sure, yeah, so you'd be like, oh, man, Clark can't looks exactly.
Speaker 4: Like, can't look like carrot top.
Speaker 5: Do you think it would be as effective as of a disguise to just wear glasses?
Speaker 1: I Mean the thing for me with Clark is that like Clark is also stupid, right, because it's like that's he's kind of bumbling. No, No, that's clear, that's clearly Superman. It's like that is clearly Superman. But for me with Spider Man, Spider Man interacts so heavily the same times, right, he was like the same so heavily people, you know, like May, what did you say? He interacts so heavily. He's like the interact so heavily with like the people like that. Peter knows. So it's like May, there's no's hearing Spider Man's voice and not Oh, that's not my child. That was especially distracting when Toby was was Spider Man, like he has nobody has that voice aside from him, you know what I mean, Like, that's the only person in the world with that.
Speaker 5: I don't even think I've ever heard somebody do an impression of Tobey Maguire. They can't because it's not possible. It is distinct and unmimicable. If there's a good impression on Tobymgure out there, send it to me, because I've never even seen in.
Speaker 1: A it's not an impressions someone that someone who also sounds like that.
Speaker 4: It would just be it would just be, it would just be dB Maguire calling in.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to put some dirt in your eye.
Speaker 5: You can't not possible. It's it's like it's like a reverse gravel somehow. Like I don't even know what to call him, a frost of a voice, like frost frosty is a good way to describe it, actually, like frosting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So like when he's.
Speaker 5: Like when when he when Mary Jane's like on the roof or whatever with him and he says something, I think it's spider Man one, It's like, you know who I am. I'm just like literally pause, like that's Peter, I'm a friendly have the card spider Man, stupid, stupid spider Man.
Speaker 1: Dumb dumb as ship off the middle.
Speaker 5: When I was a little kid, he used to leave that that note for people, it's your friendly neighborhood spider Man. You did know he remember reading that like in like comic books or like seeing it in the show and elsewhere, like it was in the movie as well. But I just remember not understanding that concept, like that sentence conceptually, because I've never heard, like I've never heard of anybody described themselves that way. So I just kind of thought, like, is he calling himself a neighborhood, Like what does that mean?
Speaker 1: I don't one to judge. I want to child like.
Speaker 5: I just genuinely was like, he can you call yourself? What makes somebody a neighborhood?
Speaker 1: Like? What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Because I don't say the concept of a neighborhood designated thing because in New York everything's everyone like it's like it makes no difference. Actually, so it's like it's very It was deeply confusing to me that there was that neighborhood Spider Man.
Speaker 1: The Spider Man not help, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He's in Manhattan all the time, and he's from Queens, Like, what do you mean neighborhood spider You're you're not You're not really you're everyone's spider Man that.
Speaker 1: Goes to the Bronx. He's using neighborhood a very gm.
Speaker 4: Like you must be a neighborhood for some reason?
Speaker 1: What does that? Is that a figure of speech? I don't know yet.
Speaker 5: I had the wherewithal to understand, like maybe I just don't know this figure of speech, but I didn't have enough courage to ask what it meant.
Speaker 4: I found out way late when.
Speaker 1: You didn't want to. You didn't want to seem stupid, but you were a kid thinking that deep, so you were already not that dumb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like I felt like it would betray it would betray myself.
Speaker 1: To I think.
Speaker 3: Do you think that it originally was just supposed to be like neighbor but it didn't sound good because like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, how friendly neighbors Spider Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just kind of sounds like something's missing. But I don't know if that's because we're so used to hearing neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: I think it's the culture of New York being like, this is our city, like one big city, the idea of that, So it's like the neighborhood Spider Man.
Speaker 3: Friendly neighborhood because like but also because to the point where he says, I've never heard anybody say that outside of Spider Man either.
Speaker 1: Actually, when it comes to when it comes I've never heard someone saying neighborhood referring to all of the boroughs. I've never heard someone say that.
Speaker 5: I've heard like inc then like oh, that's the neighborhood watch or something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But that's more localized, proper neighborhood. To post with the entirey. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: This is what this is what drove the confusion to me when I was four and five years old.
Speaker 1: Is that called Matt Murdoch. Don't go to Brooklyn. You know, you don't see him in Brooklyn help people out well because it's all gentrified anymore. It's in mega gentrified. From what I remember. That's what he actually missed was a nightmare place. When I was growing up, it was a literally it was like Harlem's right above house kitchen on the Wasn't that man, it was bad. It wasn't that. It was really bad. Same with Brooklyn. Brooklyn was a nightmare growing up. Now it's fun.
Speaker 3: Gets some nice barbecue that's all done by you know, white guys with beards.
Speaker 5: Artisan hipsters. This is a nice This is a fucking pork rib and it's like a cube of meat with like a bone flag sticking.
Speaker 1: Out of it.
Speaker 3: I literally saw a tray somebody showed like, I'll look at my Brooklyn barbecue.
Speaker 1: Everyone flame guys.
Speaker 3: I felt bad for him because he wasn't like trying to ship on the place, and I was like, ew.
Speaker 1: Is that barbecue and broken?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 1: That's so psychotic because it was always near the water, was always the better part of Brooklyn was getting better towards Brighton Beach. Everything, and then because a fish would always come up and become a new member of this society. Well it was Jewish had money over there. That's why there's like money over that.
Speaker 4: I think Guy's more to do with the fish that would come up and become members of the society.
Speaker 1: Not the Jews. Definitely not careful the passive characters. I stopped saying that. Seriously. I understaid I ever been in a long time when you end up writing I'm going back to sometime then this year just fuck, here's going the winter it's so weird.
Speaker 7: I mean I do too, But that's that's when there's the most like is that when the retreating I guess actually they do.
Speaker 1: They thrill into a frozen rat king get elementally powered up, so it's an elemental rackets like a five ice troll, but an ice RACKI frost damn just to be crazy frost.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Something else happened, Oh, the switch, the switchy switch to man. We mentioned we talked about the switch though, yeah, talked about well, we talked about you have you have the skin, you have the legal with the price lady. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Now with the tariffs, like oh we got a real uh but then but now that then I heard since then that like Trump is like undoing the tariffs for like everybody but China.
Speaker 1: They're putting a pause on them for that. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Here's the problem with that, because I have so I didn't have enough time to confirm this set because it was already said once he was gonna pause them. Then the White House like, no, we're not. Because like so the stark mars start going up a little bit and they're like, no, we're not. So it started going down again. And then so now I'm saying reports that they're gonna pause it again. I don't know if that's true or not, because I also saw somebody saying the White House say no again, but I don't know if they were lying exactly.
Speaker 1: I think it's a schizophrenic. The market is dictated by a hearsay yeahs fucking annoying.
Speaker 4: It is genuinely completely fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So he went up there with like a like a disguise or something on TV and just said some wild ship you could tank everything. So he could personate the president really well and then just ruin everybody's lives.
Speaker 3: Do like a great makeup and be like I'm an Elon Musk and then just like snap your neck and then.
Speaker 5: Like the Tesla's stock price shoots up. Dude, I mark my words, Mark my fucking words. When Elon Musk inevitably dies because he bullied him, he was smart enough to bully himself to do it.
Speaker 1: He fucking.
Speaker 6: That stock price is gonna shoot so high up, it's hilarious. It is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Where you're gonna the second I hear that news, I'm investing in Tesla, by the way, I would second I hear that news, just like see.
Speaker 1: The Pillow Attorney stuff, where like he was trying to stream it.
Speaker 5: Oh, he streamed like the tutorial or whatever, and then he died. He died a bunch of the tutorial or something like that. Something damn near equivalent posted about it.
Speaker 1: It's stay fucking hard that.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm happy to see like a general kind of a general kind of reframing where like it seems like a lot of people are kind of just getting there.
Speaker 4: It took people way too long, in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Everybody's money's getting I'm glad there's only so much money and awesome this is I've seen a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I've seen like American flag, Christian fucking emoji, people talking about their fur and k right, and I was like, wow, you saw the light.
Speaker 1: Still too many people that are because I can't help, but uh, you know, read.
Speaker 3: Some comments as soon as I see a dumb post and I just can't help it.
Speaker 1: I can't help.
Speaker 3: But like I told some guyles like, you're terrifyingly stupid, because he was.
Speaker 1: It was pteriphy it because it was I was just like you it, okay, okay, this is all that. All I saw was just news.
Speaker 3: A response to the one hundred and four percent tariff on China. China's like gonna do eighty something percent tariffs, which would obviously butt fuck us to high heaven, right right, And the person was like, first he said, no big deals, no, like we really do much trade with China anyway.
Speaker 1: And then the first that was the first thing. That crazy, That was the first thing.
Speaker 3: And then the person person responded with, you idiot, that like where we get most of our.
Speaker 1: Ship and they.
Speaker 3: Also he doubles down by saying, oh so you think you think this is about China. He's all, you think this is about Chinese goods. He's like, you're you're so retarded, like they get I'm like, dude, and I'm like, what do you in his brain?
Speaker 1: I'm like, what do you think is happening?
Speaker 3: I I am, like I said, I say, terrifyingly stupid, because I'm like, you have just as.
Speaker 1: Much voting power as me.
Speaker 5: The other thing that really brothers me about it is that like I think, like idealistically, I like, I'm I come from a perspective where it's just like I would love a hypothetical reality where we had nothing to do with anybody else, you know what I mean, where like were just like you know what, yeah, fuck getting all of our ship from everywhere else. It's do everything here, Let's just do Let's just do it it like dome ourselves away from everything because everything and.
Speaker 1: It doesn't need us.
Speaker 5: You know, that's not a real like you can't that's not how anything's going to work.
Speaker 3: Ever, it's not realistic. There there are certain places that specialize or certain countries that specialize in certain things. What I find it really funny is that Joe Biden was trying, you know.
Speaker 1: He was like, we got chips, like that was the thing.
Speaker 3: Like, all right, so he was doing a lot of infrastructure things and trying to build bring manufacturing jobs over here. And then Trump fucking dismantled that ship. And I'm like, brilliant. And people think he's a masterful, masterful gambit. You know, he's like he's used to do it everything, so this is all tactical.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 3: I saw a guy, this guy from South Africa by the way to South African flag at least, so fucking retard, and he was like, unfortunately no half half but anyway, but he was just like to the pause and the news about the pausing of the terrorists, he was like, this is a this is a brilliant plan Trump, And I'm like.
Speaker 1: A lot of them, boss man, I think a lot of them are just like they're not even real, hull. I usually algorithmically, I think maybe they're getting the bots.
Speaker 3: Maybe the bots are getting better, because I'll I'll check their page to see like their traffic and see what they're interacting with, and they seem real.
Speaker 1: But maybe the bots are getting better. Here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Even if they even if they are real people. Yeah, you know what I mean, they're bots, Like it's a bot. I mean people call them NPCs for a reason.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're completely like whatever you want to call it, deprogrammed, reprogrammed, Like I don't even know.
Speaker 3: They're just I feel like that meme that's been going around where it's showing Trump beating the ship out of some maga guy and then the next shot it's just him laying on the floor like this is Biden's fault, and I was like, this is exactly what's happening.
Speaker 1: It's basically because I can't even be mad at anymore, I hope.
Speaker 5: But there was a rumor before all this stuff happened, but the switch was going to be I think like five hundred and fifty bucks and six hundred for the for the bundle of one cart, which is like, man, that would that would be rough. That would be a rough sell for most people.
Speaker 3: It's quite a bit, you know, especially when you're not massively you know, like they ever do. There's not they ever massively overhaul or upgrade their their their hardware. I shouldn't say overhaul, but like just upgrade it into something much bigger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think a powerful as like a PS four from what I've heard.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, like all right, always a step behind. Cool, just won't catch up, all right, But it's like whatever. And then tariff stuff with tariff wars going on because of components and things that we get from China.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah.
Speaker 3: And I've already seen Amazon canceling certain shipments because they're like, ah, yeah, we're not We're just we got to figure something else out because this is gonna be really problematic and.
Speaker 1: Most people get the ship from China. It's dude. I saw a video.
Speaker 5: I saw a video of some dude going like, see the egg prices are down. Look, the egg prices are finally down under Trump, And it was fucking ship you not. It was Cartonervc's for a dollar sixty nine. And I was like, that's not right. And I looked. I looked into it and it was the fucking confetti eggs for Easter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like the the sheer, Like what do you do? I don't like that. I don't you know.
Speaker 3: The problem is is that guy a grifter and he knows or is he just liked Yeah, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's impossible to tell a nimore that Benny Johnson, Guy, I haven't tweeted in a while, Like I'm the only things I've tweeted a bit about like marathon because I'm like, I'm kind of like excited about it, tell you.
Speaker 1: But like.
Speaker 5: This dude comes out and he goes like losing money doesn't cost you anything, like and he's like one of these like right wing like guys with like a show or whatever.
Speaker 3: It was one of the been one of the Russian paid ones. Oh he got Karna how Tim Poole. Uh them they all got the hundreds of thousands of dollars a month yet Tenant Media by Tenant Midias. So yeah, Bennie Johnson was one of them.
Speaker 4: What a fucking idiot it his takes.
Speaker 5: So he's obviously like a paid, fucking loser who doesn't have any backbone. You know, he started off somebody somebody notified me of this that he got fired for plagiarism at BuzzFeed.
Speaker 1: Like the idea of this dude plagiarized, You're like.
Speaker 3: What kind of Harry Potter character you You're so fucking lazy dude. You can't like you're not even writing like really bombastic articles and you can't and like where you feel like, fuck, I'm a little bit underqualified, I should I should borrow from other No, you're you're writing slop and yeah, and you still have to plagiarize that.
Speaker 5: That's so insane. That is plagiarizing at BuzzFeed is hysterical. I can't get over how funny that it is. Like what you put Tommy Pickles as the answer for for question two twice.
Speaker 1: Like what do you like?
Speaker 5: What are you even fucking doing at BuzzFeed that you're plagiarizing anything.
Speaker 3: These people are all such losers all of their beginnings. It's like they're failed at acting, writing some type of something.
Speaker 1: It's always some monumental failure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somehow form of another guy Michael Knowles who was Daily Wires. It was another failed actor and he fucking role playing some game band.
Speaker 1: What do you do now? He got he has a charge him proper, You got a Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's because they've been dude. That investigation never went away. Yeah, it never went away.
Speaker 1: It's looking in England they're like, yeah, we're still investigating. It was like the same thing with the Romaine.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on with Romania, but like how they're still investigating the taps and I'm like, all right, it's been years.
Speaker 1: I guess it.
Speaker 3: Some things take years, even though it seems like it seems open and shut to us, Like I saw the evidence against Russell Brand, for example, and I'm like, what what what are we waiting for?
Speaker 1: Whatever? It's not I'm not in law enforcement.
Speaker 4: Or extradited because he's like foreigner or like, what's the situation there there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so probably it happened over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he was when he was in in the UK proper, he was doing a lot of you know, dumb ship that he should be raping. Yeah, a lot of rapists allegedly allegedly. But it's why he became conservative. It's why they always do it.
Speaker 1: That's what that. Maybe that's who comedy shorts rapist was all this time.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a stupid accent.
Speaker 1: They do have. They do both have silly accents. I just saw. I forgot that comedy shorts rapists used to rap, Like for a while, gamer, it is who you're referring to, go our character that we created. Wait, who are you talking about again?
Speaker 3: So Degie, Well so before so he wasn't comedy seriously, he wasn't comedy shorts rapist at the time, right, right, So he is transitioned to.
Speaker 1: What's what's what do you he? Deggie? I was, are you gonna say that? You're trying to I don't even know where that was going. I was, I was.
Speaker 3: I just stopped myself from saying, Deggie the rapist, thank you, thank you for stopping yourself.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're trash.
Speaker 3: I mean, but I mean the proofs in the pudding. We saw him do the chloroform stuff. He can't even so he animated himself doing it. Get almost like gloating. That's fucking in some sense. Yeah, yeah, but yeah, he for the whole twenty seventeen era whatever the trash and I I missed his I didn't. I might have seen one before, I don't remember, but I got I follow this like bad Songs Instagram page, and I just forgot how bad of a rapper he is because especially it's because his voice, because he sounds exactly the same.
Speaker 1: So he's rapping, but he's like, holy.
Speaker 4: Fuck, that's tyn to stave you album?
Speaker 1: Right Chloroformative years. Yeah, yeah, man, was that fake band that we invented? Oh you weren't there.
Speaker 5: It was Jay was Jake as Jake, Joe and I were like, we gotta make a band called Uh. We were just I don't even know what the fuck was going on, but like Flunkers McCann z, I was trying to convince I was trying to convince uh, that's what it was. I was trying to convince Jake that the song that was on the it's called this song that was on the Laps because of Disney. Was like, Oh, that's Funcker's Mackenzie from their debut and he said like, oh, ship.
Speaker 1: Really completely believe. It was like a completely believable Dave. I guess his motherfucker's looking it up. Yeah, he was like it. We were talking about yesday you're going home because you're unfortunately behind people's house and you're like, oh, man, watch off with the dumpster.
Speaker 4: Oh, the dumpster giggler is gonna get you. Man, you gotta watch out.
Speaker 3: It's like what a notorious like like a criminal that the dumpster He.
Speaker 6: Just sets up shoving peoples dumpters and giggles up a storm and then and by the time police come, he's already moved on to some different kind of dumpster.
Speaker 1: Damn near impossibly far away, he laughed. He laughs to the point that like it's like fucking worldly bop boot boot sounds and dust coming out of inside of it. It's like like it's just it's maximums. He's like, he does the mask type of stuff. What does that do? He's giggling, so he's having like real giggle fits in there.
Speaker 5: I was high as fuck in the back of the car when I said this. By the way, this has no basis that I.
Speaker 1: Was decently high too, so it was it was interesting.
Speaker 4: I saw a mummy at like a ride or something at the Mummy Ride.
Speaker 5: No, because that was universal. I don't remember what the context was. I think it might have been like the Haunted Mansion or something. And I was like, I saw a mummy, like and I thought it was like, is that is that a working mummy?
Speaker 1: Is it like a real mummy? Is that a working mummy or a real mummy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like I was like, is that they hire mummies?
Speaker 3: A lot of people get so dumb when they're fucking smoking. I don't get it. It was just fun to entertain. That didn't happen to be No, because I was thinking like.
Speaker 4: Like, did they start hiring mummies.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, And.
Speaker 4: For a minute I believed it, and like, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: When I when.
Speaker 4: I found out they were hiring mummies, I damn near lost my mind.
Speaker 1: All of the dumb ideas I have. I stopped holding them back. I let them through. See Jay linno driving a tank? Yes? What are you saying? Wait? Huh?
Speaker 4: I did not see this.
Speaker 1: Something to see? He said he was protecting the neighborhood.
Speaker 5: What do you fucking mean? Where is he the Palisades? I don't know where he driving a tank through like burn down houses?
Speaker 1: Let me see?
Speaker 4: That is crazy?
Speaker 1: How did I tank?
Speaker 5: I can't believe I didn't see this happened. I feel like I would have been the perfect audience for this.
Speaker 1: Did I say this.
Speaker 4: Play little tank?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Man?
Speaker 4: It doesn't understand?
Speaker 1: You have to speak tank. Did er looked up the un episode? Yeah, yeah, it's got complete. I should clear my ship. You should tear your ship.
Speaker 5: Whenever I look up crazy Ship like that, I always like just delete all my history. I never used the browser on my phone for anything serious anyway. Yeah, so like I'm always just like get rid of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I usually just don't like what the fuck where's the.
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: Are you making this up? Food's gone wild? No, I'm not making it should absolutely come up? Is what the fuck? That is a tank going down the street and you can see his giant head?
Speaker 4: Wait is that Jay Leno?
Speaker 1: You can see his giant ass head?
Speaker 4: How do you know that's not just like a guy because he has the I think he has the Is his face all bruised?
Speaker 1: I think his injuries there's not completely here, neighborhoods.
Speaker 5: Watch what the fuck is happening? He's taking out to Conan's house trying to make sure he's trying to blow up Conan.
Speaker 1: Conan. You see this taller guy just point blank. Okay, I get it. I get it, Jake.
Speaker 5: The episode of Conan's podcast, you it happened live where they're recording. They're they're interviewing I don't know, Aubrey Plaza or something. Yeah, and then their studio erupts. So Sona is dead, all of his assistants. So Jordan Slansky has torn a Sunday in half.
Speaker 1: By Colon. Conan's arms gone punished. Conan would be crazy. He's got no arm in an eye patch.
Speaker 4: I mean that's literally actually just Venom's state.
Speaker 1: Literally, I don't even know.
Speaker 5: I don't even know why I set that up as if like he has one missing arm. He does holding he's got got like the hand, the black thing, the red right.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Fulton, Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 4: I love the I love the rocket fist that you can get in that game where like the rocket travels so slowly rocket.
Speaker 1: Fist, rocket fish. It really does feel like Android. Oh my god, who is it? Sixteen? Oh yeah, sixty? I love all maturium.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's just like, it's just like, I'm sorry, we gotta move on. Yeah, you gotta get the fuck out of here. I just thought I just imagined cat dog, but it's dick Pussy and that's the show, and that's the whole show.
Speaker 1: Dig pussy.
Speaker 5: Oh god, we gotta move on to questions, Maj. George Costanza. Oh remember you could read it. You could give us fucking questions if you want.
Speaker 1: To dog questions. Oh wait, one dollar, so you cannot do ads anymore.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of niggas that are like, oh, I'm so stick of these really terrible ads on Spotify and all this ship.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, one buck. One dollar will get.
Speaker 3: You access to bake through on free feed and some Cuddy one dollar stock tank Betty, Betty Eyes one dollar snuck tank Betty.
Speaker 5: They do that like they like at like concerts and ship they're always singing. They have like a jingle that they've made up about, like their little bottle of water.
Speaker 1: That's like somehow not we're not Like I'm trying to sleep. Man is dying, okay, and I'm hearing the stuff and I'm like, dude, just have some curry. You'll be all right.
Speaker 4: It would actually be good for your voice. Actually maybe not super spicy.
Speaker 3: That is zen Curry in Vegas. I missed that place, dude, that was so good.
Speaker 1: Where we're at.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I don't even remember. Actually it was in North Vegas, zen Curry, North Vegas.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't remember the streets all right, Well, he looks for once, have some caffeine. Yeah, why don't you just have a Have you never had coffee before? Like it'll just melody? Is it just Starbucks? I got you turned off to coffee.
Speaker 6: It made me more so, like you know, Starbucks is terrible, right, like the coffee, like even just coffee wise, It's like, no, you're not that that's not even closest.
Speaker 1: I just want you stable. I don't want you wired.
Speaker 3: I can't because like right now you're like not even Yeah, you literally wants a fucking blanket right now, so you can just just knock out.
Speaker 4: He's gonna go to sleep and roll over on a dog, yeah, and then not and then not move when the dog is struggled.
Speaker 1: When the dogs like saying help, I'm dying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hellging George Costanza, So Lily's.
Speaker 1: Dogs. When other people have something to say, it's literally whatever things are going on correctly, I like, I have to real it. Fine, Fine, So Lily the house of Almos got sold because old lady let the house getting She's just by herself. You know it should happen dogs.
Speaker 5: So to translate, the house next to Lily got sold. It was lived in by a geriatric woman.
Speaker 1: You said, I'm assuming, yeah not so she is a very old lady. And it's really really sad situation. But the people that are gonna buy our tenants probably they came over and they have like a little Bernese mountain dog with a puppy one and I was like, this dog is so it's adorable. Okay, have you ever seen him before? I don't even know what you're saying. A Bernese mountain dog Bernese. Yeah, did Lily Bernie Sanders wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf mountain dog wolf dog breed Universal Healthcare wolf. This thing it was a little pup.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess done with the oligog's wolf. I gotta be honest with you. This is the most generic dog I think I've ever seen. Like, I don't know, I find I find this to be like a rather as a pup.
Speaker 1: A little pup one. It's so cute. That is adorable that I am. That is me. I am the puppy. I am become dog wolf what kill all of the oligous? I am dog? The I am left kill I'm tired of. Yeah, I don't know. Dog. It's so cute.
Speaker 4: I think most dogs are cute generally, but like.
Speaker 1: Whatever, A few dogs are ugly.
Speaker 4: But what's so sad about him?
Speaker 1: He's not sad. I was really cute. I was like, oh, man, I really want one. That's it. It's my home. That was the story.
Speaker 4: That's what you do while I want a dog. Sorry, mag George Sands are your time is up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right, is not gonna get read now fortunate for you should have Roden faster. I should have wanted a dog. You should have hoped to have a dogs. I wouldn't want a dog.
Speaker 4: And your question, George sands around. He says if sweet, says, what do you call it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: And calls it the wrong thing. One more time, I'm going to set fire to a medium sized library. What do you call it? The paperbacks? Yeah? Exactly, there you go ahead. Did you see ship? Was it Kuayvo with the lancer? What was I think Kavo made a lancer? What do you mean? Not a real one?
Speaker 3: He has a fucking a rifle with a chainsaw on it, and everyone was like this nigga, like you never heard of fucking you never heard of gears before and people, but it just reminded me because of your shirt.
Speaker 1: He's never heard of gears of work done with a chainsaw is at that age.
Speaker 3: But it's just like a weird that he didn't himself make a reference to what other people were. That's why it was like weird, So he just can I can I see this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: This is the guy who did migos, right, I barely know this this this person?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why do I always? I was thinking of Cisco for some reason, which is even crazy. Lets go, yeah, shooting a lancer in the video, so here I have two pictures of it.
Speaker 4: So does it look like a lancer?
Speaker 3: No, not at all, not even a little bit. And then let me have one where it's zoomed in a lot the wait, that's jay Leno.
Speaker 1: A tank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there you go where he's letting. So he just put it and it's a working chainsaw. It actually works.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know what props to him. That's the closest to a answer that I've seen, So it counts.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fucking common Sex was just wild with a bunch of stuff. I was gonna start putting dom in there a bunch until I got band or whatever.
Speaker 6: Right, But I was like, do you think he genuinely has never heard of Gears of Way? I see, that's because I have no real barometer, Like I don't really know how popular Gears of War is.
Speaker 1: He's the age where he would have heard about it.
Speaker 3: Definitely, I feel like he had had to grown up with it a little bit at least, because he's probably like just a few years younger than you. I'm just assuming or maybe around the same age you know, is he.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I really don't know the same age as older than them. Okay, he's older than take Off, and I think take Off is probably a lot younger take Off was. Everybody's gonna be older to take Off.
Speaker 5: The thing for me is that everybody I know knows what yours war is. Yeah, I mean, so it's it's completely warped. Like I don't know how Like when I found out that Metroid was nowhere near as popular as it was, I was like really thrown thrown off because I was like, oh that, I thought that was way bigger, because like it's really yeah, because like Metroid's like I don't know, there's something about Metroid that like s's like everybody everybody is everyone has somehow played it. Everyone within the gaming sphere, of course, no, but like even within the gaming sphere, it's got like it's wildly.
Speaker 1: Most people didn't play Super Metroid. I think, I think what happened, Yeah, you're objectively correct, you wouldn't play it a lot. What happened. It got a lot of revere. It's like very well reviewed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like a really respected game. But like when when whenever we talk about Snatch and game.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that was a game that like straight up created speed running. That was the game that did it. Probably I can't imagine that that's true. What do you think would have done it before it?
Speaker 5: Well, at least don't have an answer. I'm just saying, like, that's I think I actually think it was that. Why wouldn't it be mari if not created popular older?
Speaker 1: It's older than you know, it's older than before, you know, right, it's GAMESO No, I mean Mario like eight Oh no, I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: Never mind like if not if not like created but popularize. I imagine just because of how fast it is. It makes you know that you associated, how much faster can I beat the game? Because of how fucking fast? But I imagine people were always trying to speed run ship, right, Yeah, especially games that like were you have to complete the level by advancing rather than racking up a score or something.
Speaker 1: I think Metroid is a game that, like it was one there was nothing else like it. It was very good, and people kind of try to emulate that, like it's like Metroid vinias are like very much so like.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's That's why my assumption is that it would be more popular because even just the name of it is a genre.
Speaker 1: It would be like would be like if.
Speaker 5: Finding out like souls games only sold like five hundred thousand copies, you'd be like, why are their souls Likes?
Speaker 1: Then, like, what the fuck is going on? That's so weird? Think because of the fact that it's just so well right, well, how when did souls Like really explode? Was it? I think?
Speaker 9: No, no, way, he's crazy when the first one came out, first one, that's not when souls Like because yeah, because it I think like twenty sixteen ish twenty seventeen blood Born.
Speaker 1: You say when twenty seven blood Born?
Speaker 3: I think, so that's DS three, yes, TS three, And then like seventeen was when the DLC last DC came out, I think.
Speaker 5: And then you started getting things like the Surge and like these weird Mortal Shell Mortal Shell and then like obviously Stellar Blade more recently and things like that, where it's just like, Okay, this is becoming because I remember distinctly when I stopped playing third person action games, and it's when they all started to feel like those you know, like there was no other way to make a third person action game. At a certain point, it was just like, oh, this is gonna be like a little bit like Soles, and I started being like, uh, why there's so many Like what are we doing?
Speaker 3: It is kind of interesting how how much it even even even the new Assassin's Creed lended a little bit from this from like as like a Soul's like with the and God of War with the with their with at least the button mechanics with like your heavy and your your your light and heavy attack same type of thing, where like everybody's setting up their attacks like this now where you know it used to be dominated by like your your fucking uh your X or your square or something would be your light and then maybe heavy would be a triangle or something like that. And it's like they changed the game in that way. I'm like, this is fucking like just to like, this is weird. This wasn't even that long ago when I was still pressing the fucking.
Speaker 5: I know, I know, it feels like pretty recent that that happened, but it was it was actually a while ago at this point, but like, yeah, it just uh, I don't know, there's such a difference between like you play red. Then you're like, this does not play like a soul like obviously, yeah, even just like the way you walk, even just the way like moving a couple of inches feels right, you know.
Speaker 1: But uh so I have the numbers.
Speaker 5: What do you think out of curiosity, what do you think how many total sales do you think Gears of War has as in the entire franchise? Yeah, damn, I don't know, maybe like like just a solid successful guess.
Speaker 1: Like twhentred million.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say twenty twenty yeah, uh forty one, oh double double?
Speaker 5: Now what about Metroy? What do you think interesting with that context? That years is forty one less than twenty million for sure? Exactly twenty million, exactly twenty It's like twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: That makes sense to me, man like, because really, just out of all the times you can think about yourself and just talking to your friends about video games, yeah, the only times, I'm be honest, most of the time, when Samu's came up, it was about her fucking stupid zero suit.
Speaker 4: Like it was like talking about her or just her and Smash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. It was more of a Smash character than me at first that she was a character from Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people with the Switching Beyond is when Metroid actually really got popular, like it's words because before like.
Speaker 1: No, I want to say switching beyond. I would like I when I I put my first Metroid game, when I was like in like maybe like I was like eleven twelve, so I played like Fusion and Ship those are my first ones. But I would say like she became popular, like I think like around the wee time like that we are like maybe two thousands.
Speaker 3: I did not I meant to say, yeah, when you did that, my brain was like, huh, totally, I think that's that when she became.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, what what am I? Why does he disagree? Said switched like a retard? He's on my shide? Why are you attacking me, fucking idiot? Yeah what? And I just thought it was way more popular for some. It's very high regardius. That's why I regarded the game. That's like a game.
Speaker 5: I just think about it, even in just comparison to other intend things. I'm just like brother, Like the New Animal Crossing sold more than Metroid than every single Metroid, you know what I mean, Like a couple of weeks wild how much.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Metroid one I kind of disappeared for a while. What do you mean there was no METROI like after Fusion, there was no Metro game for a long time. Sure through the S one, you know, there was no main one on like the Wii look at you, so it's gone for a while, or you had a game, but they made other m so there was there was one on the Wii. It was the other m one and everybody fucking hated.
Speaker 4: That ship, right, remember, I remember everybody hated it, and it was there was one of the ds.
Speaker 1: There was one of the d s s. I remember that I played it, and I remember being like, all right, I think it was that was really dope, but it was like it was gone for a while. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And so it doesn't have the same rave as like Pokemon, Spokemon is it's prints money, Mario freaking ze ya. I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, I guess the reverence for it is surprising because it turns out that most people, just most people objectively, have not played it a lot of games.
Speaker 3: I feel there's a lot of people that probably just kind of you know, people like no one. There's not many people that question with the type of games people play. Sometimes I feel like maybe people are just saying that they like like it or they're into it and they just didn't fuck with it just because.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like that must be the case.
Speaker 1: Probably. Yeah, you're like, oh, this person who I watched a video, so this game is really important to games, so I like it.
Speaker 5: It's like a video. I say, like, yeah, you just you see a video, I say, and you're like, man, I love this game.
Speaker 1: I've never played. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm a little bit old school, and so when like with a lot of there's a lot of games that and beyond that came out on Nintendo I just didn't play after because I didn't get the I didn't get any of the other the other consoles, so I didn't get the HIGHD helds and stuff. So there's a lot of games I didn't even most of the Metroids I never had the opportunity to play. So I'm like, oh, yeah, the ould Ship was cool. Anything else that came out afterwards, I'm like, oh it looks interesting. And I would take people's word for it when they're like, oh, yeah, this is good this is good. But I'm like, I'm fucking like an idiot it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I tried.
Speaker 4: I tried my handed like a couple of Metroit games, and I was just like, I don't I don't really feel it at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not as it's not as satisfying as like, so I'm a Mega man X like fanatic, right, and so I can play a Mega man X fucking every week and I would still feel it is good. When I go back to, like say, Super Metroid, I'm like, it feels like something's missing.
Speaker 1: I love those games, man, They're fun, but it to me feels like something's missing. It feels too quiet, it feels too there's something to be ambient. Yeah, be like a like a unnerving film that you have nothing and you can it's I think I think you know. I'm I'm a big Mega man fan too. I really really particularly love the X game, like the first X game. Yeah, like that's the one where I'm like, I'm the most familiar with that, probably just played like a month ago. Again, just I just fucking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just Mega MA games in general are like highly playable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, one understand, but I don't know for Metros. I think the way that does the stages delivered, the way is designed. How there's so many secrets within the stage you already went through a thousand times. With the way you get power ups kind of progress you through the game. I think every Metro game has the same problem. Whereas like at the end you get a bunch of power ups, like you get like heavy loaded at the end, like yours, like thirteen power ups within the last hour of games like I just got this, I don't know how to use this ability, and then I have to use it. It's just a lot. It's a lot going on. But I love those games. I think I played Mesur Metrod. Yeah, I try Mesur Metroid Fusion zero. Those are all good games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I guess I have to get an emulator so I can just actually play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the ones. I just have to do it. At some point, were you thinking about Metroid Prime. I've never Prime. Yeah, I love I love the Primes one too, Yeah, yeah, Force coming on out right, I think one. I like one a lot. One was a game I remember very well. Uh two got the remake recently, right.
Speaker 4: I don't know my experience with this shit again, was it too.
Speaker 3: I remember it being advertised.
Speaker 1: I just don't remember it. It was too recently. Apparel apparently did a lot of really good jobs. But they did, they added extra stuff to it. It's really really cool. So I think that's awesome. Yeah, so I just try him. I think the good games. I think Metroid is really fun. You just played other M two. Just be mad? Is it that bad? It's really bad. I don't think I'll not do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I used to play a really bad games like Halo four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I already did that to myself and I'm not gonna I've only finished Halo Halo.
Speaker 1: Four like twice. It was for achievements, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like you're like, that is so crazy.
Speaker 5: I've beaten Halo two, not even exaggerating, probably like seventy seventy something times minimum.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I get it, that's all. Yeah, I haven't beat many games that many times.
Speaker 5: There's also like some that I get, Like I just get into a zoot Zone and I'm just like, oh, I'm done. Yeah, I didn't even mean to finish this today.
Speaker 3: I want more games like, I just want more games like that this where I can play it that many times over and it's.
Speaker 1: Just fun exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll take that over like seven hundred hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I think about like the latest God of War games. I just it's gonna be so long till ever come back to them again, because they're just it's so I'm like.
Speaker 1: Especially because so much of them are cut scenes. Yeah, so much of it.
Speaker 3: I'm good and I'm like, I'm good Man again. It's nice like coming back to Red Dead too. So I beat it for the second time and that was cool.
Speaker 1: That's wild. Even that to me is like difficult to get myself to think about them. I'm halfway through it. I got to send the knees. Yeah, I'm like, thank God, thank the match finally actually open to me. Thank fucking Christ. Does it not open until you get to sand to Day. It's not that it's not open. You can actually go everywhere conveniently. Are you playing on the PC? What I'm playing on console? Man, dude, a PC. I just just teleport. It's so great. It's so fucking awesome. It's completely ship on the vision of the first time you experienced it the correct way.
Speaker 3: No, I know you now, I'm like, I wish I could fast travel like Skyrim, Elden Ring, whatever, just like I'm as long as I'm not in combat, I can just go somewhere. And you know, because I've seen everything already. I thoroughly beat the game the first time. Now I just want to go to a specific area.
Speaker 1: I want to help the clan members this time. Yeah, I tried.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, you want to know something fucking tragic before we move on to the next thing. So I was invited, yeah to a clam rat sick dude, I didn't get to go, so.
Speaker 1: So sad about it.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, No, dude, Like I got a fucking So this is years ago now, like twenty twenty three. I sign up for this marathon thing because like it's the next bungee thing. I'm like, I definitely want to figure out. I want to get my foot in the door with this. Uh, And so I put my name in for like a consideration for like pre alpha stuff and just also just like other stuff in general. Right, and I forget about it because you're like year goes by two years ago, by shit happens.
Speaker 1: I don't think about it. And also they've been radio signing about that stuff forever.
Speaker 5: So I see recently like there's been like kind of like a they did an arg the Twitter stars activating again. It's like, oh, interesting things. I see other journalists and creators like post like hey, I played it. They got like a badge or whatever from Bungee, and I'm like, oh shit, they went to Bungee to play What the fuck?
Speaker 1: And then I remember like, wait a minute, didn't.
Speaker 5: I sun didn't I sign up for this, you fucking And then I look at my emails and they're not in my emails. I was like, oh, maybe I didn't. Maybe maybe they just you know, maybe they just skipped over me. Whatever, It's not a big deal. That happens all the time for all sorts of shit, right, And I checked my spam folder and it's in my spam folder.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: I got invited to go to Bungee in Seattle and play this thing early, you dumb inWORD, and it was in my fucking spam folder. No other bunch of emails I get. Go to my spam by the way, Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: That sucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I'm not that bummed about it, to be honest, but like it would have been a cool thing to do, Like whatever, I don't. I didn't get to go on a plane twice. That doesn't bother me so much. But like just the story of like damn that could have been so sick. Yeah, oh, they probably would have been made being on a video game podcast difficult because I'm sure there's like nbas and shit that, like.
Speaker 1: Sure they'd probably have to be you can talk about like one thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so in some sense, like maybe it would have been frustrating. But I was so angry when I saw that.
Speaker 1: I was like, you've gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 3: Yeah that yeah, that's I've learned my lesson. I checked my spam folders regularly. No really, yeah, because every you just never know sometimes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, important shit, Like I just every time I checked my spam folder, it's literally nothing, but like, hey cutie, you know what I mean. Yeah, it's easily bullshit, right, It's like it's like from pussy Lips McGee seven seven nine x twelve or whatever, and just it's just like I'm not like, hey baby, so much of it as garbage.
Speaker 3: And then there was I was just like hey, I once interacted with one for a long time. Yeah, I was like I was really young, and I was like, yeah, some Russian chick like I'm like, yeah, sure, sure, a Nigerian man. And I was like, you know, just letting him go on and on and on and on until like I forgot what they were asking for. But obviously I'm like, ah, I'm fine, thirteen dude, whatever, dude.
Speaker 6: You know what's crazy, It's like, I think it sucks most about it is that the thing that sucks most about it is that it wasn't even a short window of time, like I had a good like month, oh yeah, a while, you know, and then they send another thing to confirm like, hey, they're.
Speaker 1: Sad as ship they didn't come. I know, it's it's the Halo guy.
Speaker 5: It is cool that I'm that I'm in consideration for that at all, though, to be honest, I feel pretty cool about that. But so if anybody's listening, plete that was a mistake. You are not in my spam folder now, please reach out again if anything happens.
Speaker 1: Can you reply?
Speaker 5: Is it one of those I think it's a reply that I did reply to it anyway, and I was like, hey, this went in my spam folder. I don't don't take my not responsiveness to be disinterested. Yeah, I'm totally.
Speaker 3: You know the band you that was they Patty from even playing budget games, just.
Speaker 4: Playing because I didn't go see it early.
Speaker 1: That sucks, disrespectful piece of ship.
Speaker 4: That's like the one thing a decade I have to look forward to that I know is going to be there.
Speaker 1: That would suck.
Speaker 5: And then the Halo they they talked to, the Halo they talked to I'm surprised they haven't madded me, to be honest with you, that I've talked on.
Speaker 1: Them is astounding. Anyway, let's move on to Let's get a couple of other questions in here.
Speaker 5: Goopy wrote in says, am I racist for thinking Arlene from Garfield was black when I was a kid? Or was Jim Davis racist for drawing her like that? I don't know who I remember what Arlene looks like.
Speaker 4: We have to pull her up up.
Speaker 1: Let's do some research.
Speaker 4: Was it Arlene Arlene Garfield?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: To be honest with you, she seems more like Hispanic to me. She's like a solo. Yeah, say hmm, I don't know exactly. I gotta hear her voice. Oh yeah, she voiced.
Speaker 1: She must be voiced. She's just high pitched. Are you sure? From what I remember. You've watched this show.
Speaker 3: I've seen Garfields, Like, there's this fat chicken Aladdin while singing like the first song, yeah because something.
Speaker 1: Like still I think he's rather tasty, and she's like this, she has these red The lips are exactly the same. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I know, I know what you're saying. She's got like the these these gross lips. Somebody say, like a voice animated voice comparison.
Speaker 1: Arlen, what she sound like? I see this bitch? Why would you? Oh? I do remember her? The lips are very like similar.
Speaker 3: I would have hit this chick dude like Aladdin, if you're Aladdin, wouldn't you like? Oh, free pussy, what's up? Oh free pussy? No?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Why? I like, I'm big too, and I still be like nah man.
Speaker 3: For real, throwing yourself at you? Oh she about to talk. That's white, ash Ship.
Speaker 5: That's a normal person. That's just like it's just like a really unremarkable, like standard white person.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm not sure where this guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, I don't know exactly what to tell you. Yeah, okay, garfeuse ship, Oh hell no.
Speaker 1: Garf like John little bitch nigga. He's like, whoa Tyler Perry, Tyler Perry's gar crazy? What was that saying it was Tyler Perry? It was Tyler Perry's Jungle Cruise. I thought of that at freaking what you call it? There wasn't drungle Cruise. No, it was something else. I don't remember what it was.
Speaker 5: It wasn't Jungle Cruise. That we were yo, we were watching, so we're gotcha we I haven't recorded since then. Actually, I just I didn't even think about that, right, So like the package that I got, oh yeah, it was indeed for the bar, and so we dropped it off. I got a free beer, which was nice. But like we were we were just sitting there, me and Derek because we got some food and we were watching. We were watching They had Jumanji playing on the TV and we were watching. It was like the tail end of Jumanji, and that was like I don't remember that movie being having the breakneck pace that that movie has just a lot of crazy vibes, but like every five seconds there's some new thing that is impossible to explain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was amazing. It's like a shotgun on pacing. Dude just blast, blast, and you blast. You're trying to soak it in and then they blast you again. It's like it's like you're rick just taking damage, just boom boom. We were like, whoa what is fucking oh? Uh? Fucking the crazy stampedes going on, fucking hunters chasing them and stuff.
Speaker 1: They think they killed them.
Speaker 3: Nope, Nope, he's not dead yet. Oh we're there in this house. There's a fucking uh what is it?
Speaker 1: Spiders and ship. There are spiders on strings like hopping around.
Speaker 3: Spiders trying to eat their face. Dudes get stuck in the thing and then he falls and there's a fucking flood, a giant crocodile show.
Speaker 1: It just keeps there's no breathing.
Speaker 4: The cgi monkey that hijacked the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the longer the terrorist there, Yeah, they there was.
Speaker 4: That one asmatic rhino at the end of the stand.
Speaker 1: Like fuck. I was like, why keep going, man, just just chill? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why's he even allowed to live in Jumanji if he's that fucking week was a natural selection.
Speaker 1: Not caught up with this guy yet, mister Jumanji would have taken him out or something.
Speaker 5: He thought Jonathan Jumanji would have had something to say at the board meeting, Jonathan, it is a company somehow.
Speaker 1: I'm Jonathan Jumanji'm Jonathan Jumanji. I would like to play a game White shot his kids.
Speaker 3: Dude, the guy the Hunter was like, Dude, that's Kingston's dad, the drip. That was exactly what we pictured.
Speaker 5: We couldn't stop laughing because we were just talking about that on the show. How Kingston's dad dresses like the guy from JUWBANDI. They would go to the bar. Andanji's on the team. Like, you know how often I've seen Jumanji playing diegetically in.
Speaker 1: Almost damn near never. It's insane. Yeah, I haven't seen Jamadi in so long. Fucking uh. Here's some dungeon is in it. Yeah, I totally forgot about that as well. Here young ass her Rob Williams is in it, which is crazy. Yeah. I genuinely like David Allen Greer's is the He's a Cop. Yeah yeah, when his car gets eaten by the wood by a poison ivy or something, a poison plan or something just eats his car. That movie is fucking wild. It's really fun though. Yeah, we should watch it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we should do a commentar we were talking about It's like, this would be a great dude, this would be a great commentary, fantastic like Jumanji's perfect for it because it's so insane off the rip.
Speaker 1: We gotta do. We gotta set it up. We got whatever we gotta do. We gotta get a set up, Yeah, we gotta.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't really take much. It's just like a a what is it a splitter?
Speaker 5: Yeah, for a it would be a splitter for headphones, I guess, And that would be that would be the only thing that we would need. And then we could just set it up and then I can edit it, edit together or highlight because that'd be fun to edit to.
Speaker 1: I think splitter and then wait and how what would we view it? Uh so I think it would be. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it's something that we could do like for almost like for the channel in some way where like it's not even necessary, like we could do like Patreon stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: We have to figure it out because I was thinking that we I was thinking that there would be no because we can't just have the.
Speaker 1: Movie on screen.
Speaker 4: Oh the windows open?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, what the fuck? Weird?
Speaker 5: Well, whatever, I guess the whole time whatever you guys can hear the I don't know the ambience, I guess of Burbank.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the.
Speaker 5: So the issue with that is like I'm trying to think, like, could we do the whole because I was thinking what the content would be. It would be like we do the commentary thing, and then I take it and then I edit it down to like the best bits and have like a like like a ten to fifteen minute thing, the whole thing, and then maybe and then of that ten to fifteen minutes, maybe we post like a clip.
Speaker 1: I think we should actually post whole and then we do that maybe hosting the Patreon.
Speaker 5: The whole thing, but it would just be the audio though, is the thing because we can't we can't distribute a movie. That's that That's what I'm saying. Well, I mean, I guess people the loophole that people do with that is that they don't have videos that they just they have the commentary track and that like you can download this and it's just audio and that's fine, and it's like you.
Speaker 1: Can watch them along to the movie.
Speaker 3: You have it, yeah, movie, and then play it and then now yeah, yeah, I mean we can Yeah, we can upload the entire audio episodes.
Speaker 1: Pay us more. Yeah, and we can tell them.
Speaker 4: We can tell them like start them the movie start now, right, so that you can they can start it with us.
Speaker 1: But like we'll figure it out, we'll.
Speaker 5: Iron out the details. But like Jumanji is definitely one of them. And then the first one we're talking about was that we were bored. We were thinking about border Lands.
Speaker 1: I don't know, we should watch read I don't even know what that is. What's a Tyler Perry movie? And I know if we watch it, you'd.
Speaker 4: Have a Tyler Perry movie would be a good idea.
Speaker 1: That'd be insane. Dude. It's so the way that that series of movie ends is so crazy. That I saw with Lily and Lily like I haven't seen Lily, Like jaw dropped, Like what that's how this ends? It's like, yup, I mean, look, I'm down, but I okay.
Speaker 3: It's just you've never watched many Negro Negro films. No, I've watched plenty of not Tyler Perry, but like proper Negro films. I've watched plenty of them.
Speaker 1: Like, what's a proper Negro film? This one? Not one of just you know, the proper menstrul fucking Dude Halloween Special.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that one for sure. No, I've watched many, Like one of my favorite ones I don't.
Speaker 1: I've ever heard called The Q. It's the Q. I've seen John Q.
Speaker 3: One of my one of my favorite characters from the Q' his name is Big Nig.
Speaker 1: Yeah is that real? Actually? Yes, no, literally, I'm not even joking. That sounds like a joke. I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I know it sounds like a joke. It was like the most you joking faith ever, hundred since sounds like a joke. But I said, like, I watched a lot of should have been black entertainment back in the day.
Speaker 1: You watch you a B T or you a BT frequentness, I was a B.
Speaker 3: I was a beat in uh in seventh grade when I was.
Speaker 1: You know, they're bringing back what do you call? They're bringing back on a part. They are gonna be kys and make key Palmer. They bringing back what I like, Palmer.
Speaker 4: I don't really like.
Speaker 1: I don't like. No, sorry, I don't like. I don't like that he's been like he just keeps saying like the wrong thing, like he sounds I haven't seen anything in a while. He's been he's been kind of cold on the feeds lately.
Speaker 5: I don't like him when he like I immediately was like no when he did the thing in New York City four Yeah, like I was dumb as ship you.
Speaker 4: I think it was really so young that you don't understand that's a dumb idea, right.
Speaker 1: I think he's I think he's probably dumb enough to make that mistake, but I think it's like he's just you just that was dumb. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh. People got mad at him for that magician thing where it was like the trick like it see it like he went wrong with like hanging himself or something.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't. It was it was planned. It was like the whole time, Jeff thing to him the heart brother, uh, the one that died in sucking the state Owen's death. And then they had they kept going dog. I cannot believe they.
Speaker 4: Kept they had to show to show must go on. It's the oldest adage and show business.
Speaker 1: And then what you call was in there crying his name didn't have to do that show. That's not what the adage was. Brett was Brad o' brett wasn't restling at the moment. He was like, this guy's a fucking asshole. But Owen told me I forgot his name. Was just crying the whole time. Was because his best friend just fucking died.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a few people there performing and clearly like crackling and not. It was extremely distasteful because there was bloodstain in the other ring. This dude's plagements on the ring where it's spattered. Then he fucking people were like whoo.
Speaker 4: Wheel.
Speaker 1: But I'm just like so highly disrespectful. I was watching that ship and my mouth was open. I was like day left because I knew he died. I knew Owen died, and I was like, oh, yeah, no, I don't know how it happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, after they cut back after a while, did they cut to like commercial? So they did commercials and I don't remember. So I was at my grandma's house watching this watch it live. Yeah, but I don't remember exactly.
Speaker 1: I just remember j R. Being like coming back at a certain point and saying Owen Hart like has died, and I was like, damn. It was very just direct, yeah, because fifteen minutes ago that is yeah crazy, And it was like keep going, show goes on. I would have killed that would have snapped that he should have been not in no circumstances. That's what that's what that is absolutely not what it is all it is forever the certain if the stop play, If a play not even a star understudy cast member, that's why understudy.
Speaker 4: That's why you got somebody else.
Speaker 1: If a cast member dies during the play. During the play, you stop the play.
Speaker 4: No, you get the understudy. No shows go on. People paid to be here.
Speaker 1: I don't give it.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't disrespect their dollar by like not finishing the show.
Speaker 1: What are you going to? The capitalist mentality? Capitalist is like, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Don't disrestapposite my income. It's a complete working with the working people have shown up for this.
Speaker 1: It's like they're one escape. Give them a refund and you'd be like, hey, dude, the circumstances that have happened, a refund is out of the question. Listen, let's do a poll. The show keeps if die, If Chris dies, right, we're not going to keep it pushing.
Speaker 5: Well, that's because you couldn't, because I do this you died. I would absolutely keep cutting the cameras cameras.
Speaker 1: I would just cut to you. I mean, I'll do it. I do. I don't know about you, man, I could do it. It's pressing up button. Look, he said, you can't tight Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Directions, dude, he was trying to give directions to Lily and he was just watching. He had the phone in his hands when he was driving me home, and he's like, I watched him look at Lily miss turns constantly and him not say anything, and then.
Speaker 1: Missed, you didn't say anything. You had the direction directions from where to where? That was a place where Joe fucking parked this car in fucking Narnia like that, yeah, part this car in the edge of the universe.
Speaker 5: And I was but he was supposed to give her directions, tell me turn the left, turn, just let me know what to turn.
Speaker 4: Wait, why, because that's what he was doing.
Speaker 1: It was what Why did you guys not have a fucking mount so she can look at the mount she has, she's like one of the fucking things, proper, one of the like. So why did she put it in there? Because it wasn't a place exactly Justin was able to get it because it was located because he car, So he wasn't so Joe, it was Justin's car, he said, Justin's car was there. It was Justice car. We had to get to, but.
Speaker 3: Nobody had the wherewithal to be like this is where I'm at. You know how they have like when in park instructures a n D one, There is no she.
Speaker 1: Wasn't in a part of you know.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, as an example, you remember D one, so you know where to go if you're going to park in the residential.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm in this crossroad. I'm in the cross just gave it to me because I was the person in the front seat. And then I'm just saying that I failed. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't see anything wrong collectively, all I think. I think it's crazy to me that you just just like say I told her so before.
Speaker 3: And if I ever park in like a weird place like I'm not familiar with this, if I know I want to be we can do real quick. It's just oh, the address is on the curve. Sure, and I'm here and then I have the address. It's just like an easy thing.
Speaker 1: And all he did was is fact his phone in his computer or his phone and his UH car hooked the link to the other He's like, oh, my cars over here. So it gave rough estimations. Tough. I'm just saying to avoid the rust. I mean to me failure. Yes, just tell you when genuinely wasn't present. I was so being entire and when.
Speaker 4: You did say anything, I said, here's what you said.
Speaker 1: He said, turn the point.
Speaker 5: No, you said point nine bro, And then she missed the turn, and she and you were like, what do you what do you mean because the point nine bro to Kingston means turn left?
Speaker 1: No, I know, I said, I said, we got to turn at point nine miles. That's not what you said. That's what I said. The first time somebody turned in a mile is kind of insane. Yeah, it was. I was, guys, I want everyone understandings very clearly left in a mile. I am not. I am not championing what I did. I failed them, sure, but I wasn't present.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I guess what I'm having a problem with is why they let you do it when it was clear you weren't the guy to do it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that clear. He was in the front. You're not in the front when you're in a taxi, like oh, turn turn left on the next street. What are you talking about? What are you being taxing?
Speaker 3: I remember I'm saying you can direct somebody from the back seat, Like if you're in at taxi and the tax doesn't know exactly.
Speaker 4: Where to go, it makes more sense for the person closest.
Speaker 1: It makes sense. It makes sense in a.
Speaker 3: Arbitrary way where it's just like, oh, you're the closest to me, but there's less chance from his hearing. Yeah, there is a what a one percent chance? Are you guys screaming or something so where you can't hear you?
Speaker 1: Guys like that? Obnoxious?
Speaker 4: We were talking, We were cracking, right, But I.
Speaker 3: Say what it sounds like to me when I'm hearing it from somebody on the outside looking in, I'm like, oh, it could have been been so smooth, And.
Speaker 1: It was just like everything kept falling, all right.
Speaker 3: Kingston is clearly fucking up, But I'm not gonna take the phone from him or nothing.
Speaker 4: Well, she didn't know he was fucking up because he wasn't giving directions. You know, he was supposed to say, give let me know what I was supposed to do something The people in the back, Well, I saw it. I just waited for it to house.
Speaker 1: So that's that's what I'm saying. I was just part of I'm tired of bailing people. I was just watching. I was watching it. Yeah, it was crazy, like.
Speaker 4: And turn after turn missed, and then you said point nine bruv.
Speaker 1: I was just like, what does that mean? What does that? What does that mean? I wasn't there. Also when you said point nine bruv, it wasn't even point nine biles.
Speaker 4: It was like point nine feet.
Speaker 1: No, it was. But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's why I was sort of It was like the left turn was coming up.
Speaker 5: We were on the same street, we were coming up to it, and then you said at this point point nine Broad and then she missed the turn, and she and then she was like, what does that mean? It means turn left? He's what a point nine bro beads on the same street.
Speaker 1: It was so crazy. Anyway, it's not boring, that is what. So you were high ship I was. I was pretty pretty, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Pretty insisting that I wouldn't do anything to him too.
Speaker 1: It's very funny. I never said that one. Okay, I took a piece of you, didn't. I took a piece of one and I was like, I'm not gonna do it, and they were like, we're gonna stay at the parking. I'm all right, cool. So I took a whole one and I was like, oh, man, well here we go. That's great. I did not guess why. Justin was like, I'm not doing this. Joe and Danny split one and Jayden was already high upon entry, he was high upon landing, and I was just like, I don't know, man, And I know Chris, you used the one.
Speaker 4: Too, and I was like yeah, I was like, I want to do the tower again, trying to replicate that kid.
Speaker 1: I thought it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love I love how you had if it's a little dumb blake.
Speaker 1: Did you see the fucking animation and somebody did about it? Yes, yes, I was. I think in the same episode I was trying to pull it. That is so distasteful. I couldn't find it. That's actually a little too far. The way he looks what he's falling. It is wild that they did that.
Speaker 4: And then they have him in a bloody fucking bag at the end, like in the animation.
Speaker 1: Like this big like he looks like sonic dude, He's like, really is so sad man? Apparently so people actually have the footage. I've seen the footage, the real foot at least twice. I saw the footage, and it's like, I don't want to watch it. Very wild. Can you hear the kid? You hear something, you hear you hear the ending of it? For sure?
Speaker 8: He did not like, yeah, sure, smashing, splash, splashing.
Speaker 1: One last one. I guess splashing is crazy. We gotta get out of here go. We gotta this tick right now. I hate that lady. We gotta we got a triple team.
Speaker 3: Her.
Speaker 1: Yes, her name, she has a name. Uh mada, that's not that's not a tap. That's not a tap tasty. Come on, man, I know me. That's someone's throwing themselves at you. And you're like, no, I've definitely done that more than once in my life.
Speaker 5: Would you rather have a version so it's not it's not chastity cage, it's cock armor? And he says, m would you ever? He's he's asking it with less context, but I'm gonna I'm gonna transform this question a little bit. Would you rather have a pizza time sun or a Penis Green daughter.
Speaker 3: Penis En daughter penis en daughter throw hot cheese on everyone. It's sucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't have that.
Speaker 3: Penis green daughter. I mean, she doesn't have to be crazy. She just has what dix and he hands it.
Speaker 1: You can just push dicks out of her fucking gaps in between her fingers. That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: Oh here's yeah, here's a good last one, busting so hard at ricochet's off a steel plate and shatters. So Apparently dire wolves are being genetically brought out of extinction by a.
Speaker 1: Company called just tell Me that last night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, by a company called a Colossal Bioscience. Though a doozy to ponder, it's probably not too long before the earth is full of wacky animals. What is one species you would want to bring back? Serious answers are okay, but diabolical answers are funner.
Speaker 1: I always wanted to ride a wooly mammoth Man.
Speaker 4: Mammoths would be cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I just don't know where they would go. No more, we'll just chill out. I'bout the planet. Is this too warm for them to live properly?
Speaker 3: They're gonna have a c Look, they're gonna have a bad time. But I see fucking geniuses like my mom and one of my friends from Arizona have fucking huskies and the Yeah, in the worst fucking climate, they could be.
Speaker 1: In Willie Mammoth. Whatever. I don't I don't prefer it. I don't prefer it.
Speaker 5: Although, do you think that this kind of opens the door where it's just like, oh, yeah, let's just like extinct a bunch of people because we could just bring them back. Yes, you know what I mean now that there's like, no, we've entered the dragon Ball era of animal deaths, where like death has no consequence for or extinction has no consequence anymore.
Speaker 1: Theoretically, I think that is a little different, right, because what happened is that the they didn't bring they didn't exactly bring back dire wolves. But what do they doing cross engineered ones that are like dogs that are similar to them. They're not the actual diar wolf is in back. They're just making dogs that are like very similar to them. Okay, like using some of the genetic code of other ways. It's chrispers Ship. Okay, there's no question then. But it's like, I don't know, man, I guess it. Questions you said, is that like They're just like it's it's not quite that level. It's gonna be eventually, sure, and it's I think it should be eventually too. It's like we have there should be. People should be able to spend their lives if they want to or bring things back. We got it over. I think everything should be genetically modified to have large penises. And why say that is.
Speaker 3: Because yeah, no, it'll be the death of the ego because the peepe measuring, the dick measuring, is what drives everything, every war, every fucking bullshit atrocity.
Speaker 1: I think it's always women's involvement in those things, but it's but but the it's the peepe that wants the women. That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So everybody has big peep and all of a sudden, the guys are all we're all fucking comparing our cocks and we're all happy. We're all, look, we're all big peep, and then we just hug each other and ship and then and then so the girls don't get ones are and like we just laugh at them and like society is cool.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how I think that would That's exactly how it would shake up.
Speaker 1: I want to I wanted to bring back like brontosaurs and ship but that's also not that's also big. Well, they're gonna die, like they just genuinely no food for them, like for real, they will die fast. And where would you put them? Somewhere in Africa? I would put them on like golf courses, because that's an awesome idea. That's sick. I feel like I'm grazing on the grass. And ship I feel like what I feel like, they're so don't.
Speaker 4: Even have a golf holl They probably wouldn't even notice, absolutely not, Like.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're so terrifying because I feel like if they take a step in like shakes to Earth, and I feel like the human human sensing that, like that's like a energenic memory that's so hidden that it happens that we just go berserk pronto.
Speaker 3: Sources look more like birds because you know how like a probably they probably that because I'm still thinking of him, Like, you know what's crazy?
Speaker 1: Apparently people knew that well before, but the literal creation of Jurassic Park made them not reveal that information. I've heard that I never looked into it, but I've heard that isn't that crazy to think about? That would be interesting if that were true. No, they just don't like not yet later on, Yeah, I think we don't care.
Speaker 5: I think I think that's one of those instances right where it's so it's like, okay, so we have something that is true, that is just objectively real about these things that we do know. However, this fictionalized version that we thought we knew is the thing that people care about the most. Is there a potential where unveiling or unveiling the real thing leads to a genuine disappointment and disinterest in funding research for these things?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's actually pretty possible.
Speaker 1: I actually I would I agree. I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 4: So it's like, I do think they just kind of like lied because it's just like, you know what.
Speaker 1: It's a good lie. I think it's helping us get shipped done in the actual design of dinosaurs looks way cooler, but the way they sound is terrifying, so kids couldn't see. I don't think they look way cooler at all. I think look cooler. I think that is reptiles look way cooler. I look cooler with the feathers and stuff like that. Weird, they look more like they look like they look like more like wild creatures to me, that's just me. That's that's me popular, Yeah, that is you. Yeah, you're the digimon guy that like, well, yeah, I like digitman a pokem watchers like obviously like my eyes is going to have that opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like this abomination stuff because that's all like they are, like that be.
Speaker 1: Crazy because they look terrifying because that's just kind of like an alligator with a long neck. That's an alligator with like a big ass head and small hands. It's like that's a monster. And they sound like fucking echo location devices. And I'm like, that would be I would not be able to watch the part they look like that. You ever heard of the awable bird? They make that sound that's real, Like is this a pokemon? This it's real, the wabo bird. It's like the loo cool look cool frog, quick queen. Whatever they perto Rico, they do, they in fact say that they do say that's that is why for ten hours there's a bird that keeps calling me and keeps saying, your spectrum services will be shut off if you don't pay it time. What is that.
Speaker 4: It's named after?
Speaker 1: The thing? It says?
Speaker 3: Probably, Well, I'm sure it's not a scientific name.
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen that? The Apparently chickens are a crossbeed of like some sort of bizzard and a pheasant. Who you're talking to me about chickens a crossbreed like we've created.
Speaker 4: Shut that bastard up. It kind of sounds like ben Shaveria a little bit.
Speaker 6: If I go flying into the sky, I want them.
Speaker 3: I want them evolved, perfect camouflage. Walk ups to eight walks up to eight pex Predator to say, wat.
Speaker 1: I just laid my eggs.
Speaker 4: I can't I gain I wait to keep them.
Speaker 1: Weren't for the winner. I cannot wait, in fact, for the whole damn you are ready to hatch the whole winter's crazy egg fucking warm all whole winters, and he will.
Speaker 6: Be snuggled up under my business for months at a time. In fact, in fact, my species has a win year life span. It's crazy, but yeah, my life will be spent like this.
Speaker 1: Hell. Apparently chickens are a cross between some sort of pheasant creature and a buzzard. I don't know what that means to me. I don't know what that does that do They were like there were something that like just weren't exactly their own thing, like, weren't their own things.
Speaker 4: But isn't that kind of everything that exists?
Speaker 3: And I thought it was a cross between a tyrannosaurs rex and a giant mosquito.
Speaker 1: Let's let's get on my assumptions. Said, A lot of that shoot is fake? What evolution? Yeah? I forgot what Tucker Carlson calls it? Damn what does he say? I can't remember? He went on, I don't know. I think it was Joe Rogan, Joe Rogan. He was trying to evolutionist.
Speaker 3: I forget what they're calling it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: They have a talking of the.
Speaker 5: Others, some stupid dupid creation, some new fucking proper noun. It's just completely bullshit. You'm gonna throw a car bomb in his house?
Speaker 1: Man said, throw a car bomb at his house? The thing about that is obscene. How does this happen?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait?
Speaker 3: So do you drive a car into his house and then he like turns it on and explodes it out of the How does this work? How do you throw a car bomb at a house?
Speaker 1: Series of pulleys? Okay? Fair.
Speaker 5: The thing that I find really sad about that stuff is that it's like they because technically, the only thing that separates from an evolutionary perspective, like, the only thing that separates one thing from another thing is just the arbitrary amount of changes in between them that is immediately recognizable, right, but it can't just like at some point after this it just becomes this new thing, even though it still comes from this thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, at the same time, that's kind of true.
Speaker 6: That's how it works because you're right, like, so technically on a granular level, like my kid is technically technically a different being.
Speaker 1: Entire stupid literally, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: What I mean, like as a classification, it's just inconvenient to do that amount of classifying.
Speaker 1: I think we choose.
Speaker 5: There's no way there's just like what I'm saying is like there's no one thing that it's not like a chicken as a baby and it's a snake, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think it over time at a certain point, right, there's like what is it called fucking like meditations, mutations, but.
Speaker 6: There must be a result and like, but there must be like a cross fade in time where that's like nothing when it becomes you, I mean where that's not that's not anything that is decided not to give that a name because.
Speaker 1: Like whatever, it's like dogs the wolves, like the line, the line between those motherfuckers is damn near.
Speaker 3: Like it keeps, it keeps with with you know, even like the human species, right sure, like they keep finding the connections, the small within. That's all they're always talk about the missing link, right Yeah, And that was like the the argument of they did a bit on that on Futurama. Yeah, because there's alwaysnna be missing exactly there will they will, there has to be it just keep yeah, because all those in between things that that's a great fucking episode. That's from season seven. I'm pretty sure go to Sea.
Speaker 1: I just think that, man. I think there's like there's so many small differences, like you, for humans, we're too similar to each other. That's like a genetic problem actually we have as a species. What are you talking about? Humans? Genetic diversity isn't isn't very much at all. That doesn't seem possible. What do you mean? This is how what do you what do you mean? Most humans are so similar? It's not good.
Speaker 3: Wait, we need to fuck around more.
Speaker 1: Even that, Like, I just the most different human from you is really not that different from you, you know, Chinese person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the most different of the most outside of the human species, the Chinese, the most alien of the humans, the Chinese.
Speaker 1: I was trying to think.
Speaker 4: I was trying to think of the most different person from me, from you, the Chinese.
Speaker 1: Probably a Chinese person based on what why do you think that? What do you mean? Why would you say that? Let me tell you something. What are you gonna tell me?
Speaker 3: They rounding got our list. Chinese guy listened what.
Speaker 1: The most alien of humans?
Speaker 5: I get the sense of like a like an irishman and I and a Nigerian are probably as opposite as you could get, and for some reason feel like.
Speaker 1: I think a Sweden the Nigerian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that kind not even sweet necessarily like a pale sweet, the palest Yeah, the palest sweet.
Speaker 1: Some Irish motherfuckers that are that are porcelains. It hurts, Yeah, but I just don't feel like like I don't. I don't feel like the opposite of me.
Speaker 4: It is like a black dude, you know what I mean? The problem doesn't seem the problem.
Speaker 1: The problem, but in a very unique scale of the problem with Caribbean people in general, is that we are so ethnically mixed up already.
Speaker 5: But that's what I'm saying. It's like, so that is where that's you know what I can guarantee you done. If it's agent, Yeah, for me, it's not. That's what I'm what I'm saying. But even that, that's not black uncles.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like, it ain't. It ain't any of the opposite bunk bunk. He's like, I was like, what is why is he? So he kept pointing it out. My friend Jordan, our friend Jordan. At this wedding.
Speaker 6: It was his wed his wedding, Yeah, it's his wedding. He was dressed like a fucking plantation totally.
Speaker 4: There was a couple of guys. He looked like the guy in Django. No not can the first guy, the first guy that they go up to the house and right, you're right, you know, he.
Speaker 3: Kind of done my chair. There was two guys behind me. I don't know who they were in relation, but they were shaking their head because I just told him right when, right before Jordan was about to walk up and I was like, hey man, He's like, I'll make sure I returned back to this plantation. Don't worry, you know, like just a quick little joke, and like, I don't know if those guys understand, like how like normal that is for us, and so like they're just looking at me, just like shaking their heads and I'm looking.
Speaker 1: At you disapprovingly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the slave here, I'm the victim.
Speaker 1: That's not funny at all that Jordan comes in. I say it, Well, I was going on, you know, when they had that thing.
Speaker 3: They're passing that thing around for everybody to touch and then.
Speaker 1: Weeping the ship out of me. That would be fucking be quiet if you if you saw somebody, let's say today, to implement very radical racist la in the order, okay, and you saw you saw them pull me out and start whipping me in the streets, would you say something? Would you just be likena be quiet? Well I would. I would record it, put it on YouTube with no commentary, and let the audience decide that's coward. I have a problem with a truth teller.
Speaker 3: I have a problem if there's a precursor and I know it's good like and that's an other way that you described it.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm like I would be a little bit rational.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, would you come to work in simple jack makeup?
Speaker 1: Why? What just white face?
Speaker 5: In that situation if it was like if every if if the racism was just like codified and you just had to disguise yourself. Oh so I like ten, Yeah, yeah, you come in with like the simple jack makeup and you're like, hello, Chris, I hit.
Speaker 1: A move and I'd leave immediately a move.
Speaker 4: Let's get to recording our show now, don't don't want to be late.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a very good episode. It's gonna be It's gonna be a very good episode. Chris.
Speaker 4: Ho oh, I agree, Derek, what a good show.
Speaker 1: It's going to be about them cowboys. Cowboys quite are extreme. They're cool. Yeah. Uh, we can't even do it. We can't pass time. Baseball? Is that it? Yeah? Yes? Baseball Openings Day? Yeah, opening home run team, Go team the Yankee? Can you believe it? I feel like that I would just have to leave it, like I have to go. I'm sorry, what's the matter? What is the matter? Pal friend? What's the matter? Pal friend? What's the matter?
Speaker 4: Song?
Speaker 1: Are you okay about the racist implantation? Are you for some reason a little perturbed about m some of the last Let's go rhin. There's the last rhino in this in this providence. Would you like kill them with me? For the rips? What hurts them more? Come to kill them. We want them to be an immense pain when they die. It makes the meat that much sweeter. So my sweet meat and a preserved ivory after I got it from its face. You think rhino tastes good, it's probably amazing because it looks so gross.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, I know what you're saying. It's like, it's like, that's how I feel about calamari. Oh, I love calamari, but like, but calamari looks like you would never eat it.
Speaker 3: When the when the when the when the aliens, the squid aliens arrived to be like, you're eating all of our babies. They're literally more intelligent than the average American.
Speaker 1: Like, how dare you? Well?
Speaker 5: They just haven't had a chance to develop, right the average American? It done taste that good? I bet problem I can.
Speaker 1: Guarantee, like, hey, I never I've never eaten you once. Yea, I'd be like, I don't kill me one time.
Speaker 3: I'm hey man, one time I did it my my buddy, and I was like, I took a bite it and I'm like, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Man, there too smart, they're too smart. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then but I also feel bad when I see pets doing awesome tricks like that. Like I'll see like a pig doing like awesome stuff and I'm like, oh man, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Ghost writing a Drake song, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Just the one that wrote his last fucking disc track.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Swear, I'm way too famous to be the metaphile.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's amazing. You did it. You did it again. This is way better than a pig should be able to write. Like all jokes aside, there's some stupid shitt in here, but this pig wrote in English. It's a pig gpt like.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good, but every once while you just see we just kind of change the group real quick.
Speaker 1: It'll fix it.
Speaker 4: He's handwriting it on like a yellow pad, like a legal pad, yeah, with his fucking hoof, And occasionally he writes oink. He doesn't even write the so he writes not about he writes yeah, he writes he just like exclamation mark in the middle of these bars.
Speaker 1: So stupid, and.
Speaker 4: Drake be like dang, which are any of these oinks supposed to be in the song?
Speaker 1: Are they all just? Is that just you slipping back into your pig ways? Yeah, Drake really smart. They're very smart.
Speaker 3: That's why it sucks when when we eat their baking, their delicious bacon.
Speaker 4: Bacon's too good though. Bacon's a really solid thing.
Speaker 1: Some some ribs chet. I don't eat bacon like that. I guess it's really good, eat it too often. It is very good, though, It's just like, why are you so good? So good?
Speaker 3: I'm actually since regulations everything is getting rolled back, and RFK is like gonna poison plenty of people. I think I'm gonna I'm actually gonna consider not eating meat for a while because I think there's it's probably it's gonna skyrock at the possibility of you getting sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, So That's why I'd rather just avoid that because me getting food poisoning is like my mortal enemy. I hate it so much, like more than because it throwing up. I throwing up to me is like though, because like you know.
Speaker 1: Everybody hates it, like food poisoning, like everybody hates to shut the fuck up. Had a great time, Yeah, I'm make sure you do.
Speaker 3: I just can't throw up like how people some people easily throw like. I can't do it, so I will avoid it at all costs.
Speaker 4: I love eating curry, and and my asshole expands to the size of never before seen.
Speaker 1: Trying to.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, at this fucking at this uh at at Disney.
Speaker 5: We were trying to Me and Jayala were cracking up because we're trying to conceptualize like someone who is at an amusement park who has genuinely never seen anything like this. They were just like, I've never seed any people in line, I've never seen anything like this, or people light people lighting up on purpose to go see I just like completely overwhelmed, dude.
Speaker 3: How sick would it be to steal a tribe dude from the Amazon.
Speaker 4: Food That's what I was saying. And then I want to put I want to put a tribe, dude. I want to put like like like an uncontacted an uncontacted like remote tribesman and a Victorian child in that gardens of the Galaxy Tower of Terra. It's just like teleport them.
Speaker 10: Immediately mid ride, no like in the seatbelts and everything, and they're being in they're being guided through like right this way past like neon lights, somebody somebody next to them, it's like, oh, and smelling.
Speaker 1: They're just like, I don't know what I'm.
Speaker 3: The thing opens up and they're just like their heart would just gone. And then to be sneezing and shitting himself. I don't what's going on here?
Speaker 1: I can't. I'm so confused. Oh Jesus crois, I'm I've gone and shut and bled myself and shut and blood myself all the play.
Speaker 5: And then I was imagining some kids rats brands in his pocket, flying in his pockets, and they're like the second gets to the tom and like the ride stops, they bashed into the ceiling.
Speaker 1: When you go to the tommy starts throwing rats out the ceiling. I wonder I do that. I should do that? Should throw a bottle of water out? What we got? They're gonna say, a bottle of rat opens up.
Speaker 3: All of you guys having a pack to piss at the same time jugs of piss throw You're fucking waiting in line with the.
Speaker 1: It's starting to hurt my back. I have two barrels full of just in my book bag. My back is fucking creaky barrel. You're carrying it on your like death stranded, just the waiting stone faced.
Speaker 4: And it's concealed or anything like. It's so clearly pissed. It's like it's a transparent barrel of piss. It couldn't you couldn't mistake it for anything.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's like a.
Speaker 5: Little pulping in your confused maybe, Yeah, Like there're so they would have to bicker on the side, say you're in have to.
Speaker 3: Assume it, even though it's so obvious. They're gonna be like, wouldn't you if you're an employee.
Speaker 4: It's even got a hose attached to his crash.
Speaker 3: If you're going to employ wouldn't you just be like, that's apple juice, you know, like, I'm not gonna deal with.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna deal I'm not gonna engage with the reality. It's not apple juice. Here, you take his hand and take this. It's like you one Peter.
Speaker 3: Sticks is fucking bigger down his throat and then like immediately his entire bout fills up with vomit.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And what uh Peter family guy. And then it's so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: It's immediately. That's so great. You get to the top and you just get the fut out.
Speaker 5: Let's read these names from our twenty five dollars patrons over a Patreon conast Snart tank.
Speaker 1: A little shorter episode, we're recreerating.
Speaker 3: Someone lands when the kid breaks his back, covers him and pis he's he can't tell who he was anymore.
Speaker 1: What happened? There's just so much piss. Why is there so much peepy? There's so much peepy everyward. That's a lot of piss. It's a lot of peepy. Geez oh, nice, nice.
Speaker 6: This isn't even a fraction of the amount of p p and I could make if I, if I really, if I really was, I'm serious.
Speaker 1: About this comment. A Wizard of Oz for nothing, you don't. We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Pisser of Oz, the.
Speaker 4: Pisser of Oz.
Speaker 1: If ever, if there were a piss there was, the Pisser of Oz is one.
Speaker 5: Because because, because, because, because, because, because all the wonder.
Speaker 1: It's just that cuts to a fat, fat man.
Speaker 4: In an empty white robe, just lying on the floor, butt ass naked, being on his own stock.
Speaker 3: You know they go behind the curtain. It's the same thing, the same thing.
Speaker 1: It's still dude, Piso all over the place.
Speaker 5: Has nothing to do with dam or anything. They pull the curtain back. It's a bright white room, like it's Severance or something.
Speaker 6: It's like a bright white room and it's a nick a fat naked man lying on his back, pete consistently.
Speaker 1: Being on hisself.
Speaker 4: But he like trickles off into a drain that's like weirdly far from him. Well, I guess we saw, Okay, I guess what do we do now?
Speaker 1: I was like hoping to get answers for something. Can he talk?
Speaker 4: And then like the assistants are like, maybe I'm not even exaggerating.
Speaker 5: I ever working here for seventeen years, I've not once thought to even ask that question.
Speaker 1: Been waiting for him to stop pistols. It seems rude to interrupt at a certain point, and he hasn't slept, he has a fucking bathe.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, at a certain point, like it feels rude to interrupt because the streak is so crazy. Yeah, so like I don't know what to do, Like is he going for a record? Like I don't I don't really understand.
Speaker 1: Five thousand days, impressive man days a decade or something. He's been pissing. He's been pusic. He'ss for five thousand, over a decade, over quite a bit over a decade. Actually, that's all he's doing.
Speaker 5: I's gonna read the names of these twenty five dollars patrons now, patron of concess of Stark Tanker.
Speaker 1: Where we can go over there? Uh, coming down? Three? Two? How many years is.
Speaker 3: Bernadette Ner Bernadette bananas Ce gay War thirteen thirteen years.
Speaker 1: Great, thirteen years of uninterrupted page. You don't know, we don't know. We don't know where he's getting the energy to piss from, because he's not catching all the piss he's pissing in his own mouth. No, no, it's it's in fact, it's damn near none of it.
Speaker 5: It's literally just like it's on his I'm envisioning it's like it's it's facing him and he's like he's got his tummy up and it's like it's just kind of streaming lightly down. It's not even like a strong it's in fact, the pretty feeble stream. It's like a really weak every one.
Speaker 6: Look you look every once in a while, every like fourteen every fourteen days or so, like at least like maybe like twice a month.
Speaker 5: It'll like the force will go way up. I don't know, I don't know, it'll like go up. It will go up in his nose and then'll cough a little bit and then it'll get out of your nose.
Speaker 1: This is a man.
Speaker 4: Everybody who tries to get close.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what it is. Yeah, the smell is egregious. It all roaded the floor near him too, So yeah, it's almost.
Speaker 4: Like it's almost like the elephant's foot kind of where it's like the closer you get, the less like you are to get out of that. Okay, you know, So like the closest anybody's.
Speaker 5: Got up to him is like they got within fifteen seventeen feet and then they died.
Speaker 1: They and then they just and then they start peeing. It's a plague. And then they lay down.
Speaker 6: They start and they pee for a really long time, and then like somebody has to come in like in a suit and drag him out and then they and then they stop and they stop.
Speaker 4: But but the suit only works up and up to ten feet. You know that when you pass ten feet, the suit doesn't even start.
Speaker 1: The food. The suit ain't doing nothing. You slip on the piss you laid out next to him, and then it's like, yeah, oh no, so it's been contained. Literally, if you put a string near him too close, it'll start pissing. Yeah, that's insane. Even get a rope starts to pissing. Oh no.
Speaker 5: But so I think about it, is like, this is the most whimsical thing that's ever happened in this place. This is the most This is the most whimsical. There's like every everything, this is the only whimsical thing that's happened. And so they're like he must be important, and.
Speaker 1: So they build a building around him. And then they're like, you know, he's the he's the most magical person on the planet. Actually, like that's the only form of magic. He's got to be some guy that could piss for it, it would be gone.
Speaker 5: And then and then and then like fifty years pass, right, and then you find out like an earthquake happens or whatever, and then it like shakes him loose, and then it turns out like underneath him there's like on his back there's like a almost like a hose, like a funnel.
Speaker 1: And he turns over and it's like, what's going on down there? It's been an infinite loop of piss cycling through this guy.
Speaker 4: But that's a late game. That's like final shape.
Speaker 1: That is ruining, that would ruin the whole story, like all this whimsicals and like, oh, it's actually been it's actually a suit that's been fed pits. No, no, it's actually it's it's another person who is peeing forever, but just like below him, like forty forty miles below. In fact, there's been dozens of people like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a fake. Yeah, the room was actually like incredibly handsome.
Speaker 3: So then it does turn into the Wizard of again essentially.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that just keeps happening until until you reach the center of the earth and you find out nothing is real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you fall through this ceiling of the place where the beginning. That would like what the fuck after all of that?
Speaker 3: It took fucking forever to work all the way through land on something and you have to break your legs right, and then you start pissing.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's a time moves. But you know what the thing is, Yeah, you become him over the years.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's how it happens. That's almost a cosmic horror.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's yeah, it's it's a cyclical and it's a never ending cycle of.
Speaker 5: This is exactly the kind of this is exactly the kind of writing that's going to be in the New Game of Thrones when when he finishes it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the book, that would be so play with a little diredress.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Lily and Jojo taking bets on who will be the first to peck Chris racist hokage.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, let's relax. Who's gonna give Chris first? What do you think between Lily and Jojo?
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure I think Jojo has the desire probably of the of the people. I feel like she knows that would make me uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: And that that Yeah, I'll make sure she straps up good. That would you be good with the thirteen? Yeah, that's about good.
Speaker 3: Thirteen baseball girth like an Arizona Ki something like that.
Speaker 1: I love your haircut me.
Speaker 5: When I'm dressed as Green Goblin for Halloween, I see a nine year old dressed as Spider Man. Misery, Misery, misery, that's what you chosen. I'm going to the Kilo resident of the mortar. Uh, Harry Potter casting bench a Piro whenever he sits what Harry Potter casting bent Harry Potter casting bench apiro whenever he needs to sit on something.
Speaker 1: That's crazy bent that is that is crazy.
Speaker 4: That took a second read to even understand what was going on.
Speaker 5: RFK drinking Trump's Evil come to become maj And RFK It's Emma two rats in a trench coat? What what days you guys record? I'm trying to dial it in so I can make my name different every episode.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna actually shift the schedule a little bit, so we're still doing Wednesdays.
Speaker 1: Right, Wednesdays and Mondays. Wedndays and Mondays.
Speaker 5: Mondays and Wednesdays are are normal episodes and Wednesdays as an extramo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's kind of our plan.
Speaker 3: Now, as long as you do it, so you record, I mean, if you want to change your name on a Tuesday and Thursday, you'll be totally fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're in America, I don't know, I don't know what that translates to. Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck, we record.
Speaker 5: We record eleven a m generally Pacific Pacific standard time on both of those days.
Speaker 1: So that's that's the time, that's the time frame.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, we're a little behind me because of all the ship that we you know, the weddings and all sorts of excursions.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have another wedding this week this weekend, and after that, I'm free. After that, I'm free until my birthday. Yeah. I bet you just wanted to do nothing. I never do their birthday. Yeah, I want to get I love doing nothing for my birthday. Caribbean food. I want to sleep. Do you rememb birthday?
Speaker 5: I will literally like shut the phone off and just like not participate in society for like it for a couple of days.
Speaker 4: Probably great, that's why that's my birthday. Get this year to missing myself.
Speaker 3: I think maybe when I was like, oh wait no, we right before the pandemic was the last time celebrated my birthday, and that was like only because Barbara essentially forced me to do something.
Speaker 1: I do something. I was like, yeah, I don't give a fuck. I think you showed up. I think at my buddy's house.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, remember yeah, because I used on my own I think, yes, yeah, because I don't do ship and she was like.
Speaker 1: No you should. I'm like what I guess And I was like, oh, just go to my friend's house. I guess. I was like, I was like, I don't give a fuck, dude. Yeah, not bothered, but shuttle Barbara bothered some shaky's.
Speaker 5: I feel like she's always like doing these crazy like she's always doing something like wild.
Speaker 3: She fucking is like a machine and like puts so every once in a while, I think like, oh man, I should really go somewhere. Yeah, like she's I feel that she's done like a lifetime's worth of stuff already, being like relatively the same age, and I'm like, I haven't.
Speaker 5: Done ships traveled such an insane amount. Yeah, And it's like I don't even God God bless.
Speaker 1: It's not from me that she's something one of the great countries. Like I'm here, I'm gonna go, I'm enjoying myself and I'm fucking able to do it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess I really need to utilize that train because I know that's what you would do a lot, because like I fucking I don't like driving really so.
Speaker 1: Great. Yeah, when the Seattle was cool, Seattle is a good time. I need to go up there for sure it was deaf. You've never been therefore, no, I don't think. So. It's like being in those cots is really annoying because like I'm just too big for one of them to be super comfortable. And then Lily would come down to mine and she would like I end up like sleeping sitting up and she'd be in my cot and I'm like, bitch, just go up what because she would get nervous, like it's too high up and I'm like, honey, but i can't sleep here. I can barely fit here already. So he's like, I'm gonna come down here with you and like look at the trees and stuff, and I'm like, awesome. You sh needna knock her out, man, that's just the series of fun events. You gotta learn how to knock people out sometimes. Yeah, I can't. Due Seattle give him a little bit of physical ambient. What is it called ambient is yeah? Yeah, yeah, I think so yeah. So you get like, I want to take ambient and say what I think, make sure you record with the whole experience. I'm gonna do it on Twitter. I'm gonna doway oh nice. Oh. So basically it's gonna be Kanye. It's just gonna be like it's like it's just a Kanye's. Yeh might want to be as bad as Kanye's are pretty sure.
Speaker 5: I don't know, because like suck, like they're not well the thing that makes it well, it wouldn't be worse because there's.
Speaker 1: There's only so much to.
Speaker 5: Kanye had a long distance to fall I guess. Yeah, so like it's apparently not going to be that bad. You're just kind of where you are.
Speaker 3: The fallout isn't going to be as bad, that's for sure. What I mean is the content. The content will be worse, Yeah, because you're you could say way worship Kanye is like a fucking like.
Speaker 6: A Kanye is like a ten year old. Yeah, he's like the fact that it's like it's just the fact that he's him and he's doing that.
Speaker 4: You know, he's like he would be he would be so unremarkable if he was just going by the merit of what he was saying. Yeah, but he wouldn't even stand out at all.
Speaker 3: Oh you're like on Twitter, you'd be like out here, dude, this is this is light work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right to say a bunch of function, like all right, Well, that guys, I don't know. A shotgun sound in the background.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't go back there, really, like you're like the vibe there.
Speaker 1: My mom's gonna look there. But she just got another place in Arizona. She was like, I hate how it is, and she's about another house and she's here, and I was like, what you doing? But you know whatever, she's doing a smart thing. She's like, I don't like living. I'm gonna flip this place buy a new one. And it's like, yeah, it works, it will just leave you. I don't know. Yes, it is cumbersome to do all that ship. I think that's what I think.
Speaker 3: She just fucking like lagged and I was like, oops, I should just stay here and then I'll figure it out later.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, okay, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna have fun. I want to leave Cally for like a year or two. I just want to I'll come back, but I just don't know. I don't want to be here, like I want to like go from like maybe thirty two to like thirty four somewhere else. I think everybody should move to North Vegas. Man, we can live like kings. It's fucking dope. I'm wanna the Midwest, right, I would never fuck it's so stupid.
Speaker 5: All right, Obama's start voting like that too, bitch, the worst thing, it's always the worst thing. No, it's yes, twounds ago, what what days you record? Okay, brother already the good swing is in the black Lodge. Obama's weird ice themed brother snow, Obama, Hey.
Speaker 1: Look up? Look up? What tripe of phobia? Scalp phobia A bunch of holes in it? Likeophobia? Is that? What that is? Is that how you spell?
Speaker 5: It starts with a th h, but it's pronounced tripephobia.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't, I don't. Yeah, I don't want to see that.
Speaker 1: Actually, if that's what it is, I don't want to see it either. Bothers me a lot. Yeah, you gunt liquors. Try to put my my peepee in all those holes.
Speaker 4: It's hard, it's hard to resist.
Speaker 5: I can't take Vincent's performance seriously in Daredevil because he always sounds like he's constipated.
Speaker 1: Yes he does, Yes he does. I love his voice. It's so good, Vanessa.
Speaker 11: Why are you screwing around on me? I, Vanessa, I'm jealous and I'm going to make love to Matt Murdoch. Frank Castle, you're looking quite sexy tonight, bro.
Speaker 1: You see Frank yet I did. He's like, oh I'm crazy, Oh crazy. He wasn't. Literally he was his name. He's off like three fucking kenminea. He's fucking.
Speaker 3: Popping as he's talking. Matt's fucking crying about like he's terrifi. He's just popping fucking Sandy's and Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Loo Boost Red, you can save yourn. Look at the mood. He's like literally transforming. He's going silly. He's literally going silly. Look up ten feet tall, red, Look up a boost. He becomes siren head you know what, red fish mold red. He starts growing guilt. He's factually swimming.
Speaker 4: Matt can't sense him anymore. He's not touching the ground.
Speaker 1: He's like, he's not there anymore.
Speaker 4: It's not a flowing through he's not causing any vibration. He's flowing through the air.
Speaker 1: Matt's like, what happened? Where'd you go? Where'd you go? Frank? Where'd you go? Frank? Frank? Where'd you go? Frank? Frank? I love that it implies he's still out there killing niggas. I think that's crazy. He's still out there, and it's like who murdering? You need to kill now? Who's left?
Speaker 4: Why haven't you got after the huge threats?
Speaker 1: Is my question. I guess yeah, Like it's kind.
Speaker 5: Of weird that he's out there, Like it would make would have made more sense if he was like locked up, you would think you would also.
Speaker 1: I think he's also not exactly in the fight anymore. I think he kind of said he's like, I'm not in the fight anymore. He's like, I'm not doing that ship because it's dumb and like I tried, every body was against me, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, it's a lame reason to stop.
Speaker 1: At least kill fish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on, don't leave him alive, he said Rogan Laft just then, Oh no, I did that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can't say. I can't I can't replicate that when I saw Vanessa need to stand over me and urinate for at least three and a half hours and a half hours.
Speaker 6: There's there's a man named the pier of Oz, and I need to see him. You get me close to him, adventures to Oz. Somehow he gets he gets like a weather machine to make a tornado so that he gets sucked in and it's just it's just it's like the.
Speaker 1: Track it starts working. There's a witch, a witch. Oh man, can can you lead me to the pisser? And the like it gets with a the back of it's in the Holy Ship. That's like, what was it?
Speaker 4: Did we talk about Holy What?
Speaker 5: Did we talk about it on the show or was this at the wedding or at at at Disney where like we were talking about like that that scene in Man of Steel where like Superman stops Superman from saving the Tornado, but it was just like, I don't know, like a.
Speaker 1: Bear or something very reasonable he could have just stopped.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's a bear. It's a bear stab bear with a bad Dan on the Kuma. It's Cuma is real in the DC universe, is real, and he's back with a veg. He started a business with pot a long time ago and he got.
Speaker 1: Ripped off right through.
Speaker 6: All right, berserker Broy's big bouncy backside.
Speaker 4: Uh the sloker to why so dirty, very very quiet, I'm hunting. I'm hunting slurs, stupid go go go gay for the shoe bad to the bone.
Speaker 1: Uh you guys so funny. Dogs in my backyards, in my out curry in my colon, and I'm going, I was, oh, yeah, I got, I got nightmares in my mind.
Speaker 5: Nightmares in my mind is crazy. People are like soulfully like just as if this guy is saying anything of meaning.
Speaker 1: They paid for this show man because my cereal chosen beat off with sandpaper and glass, and I can't stop beating, particularly small Mexican people's children.
Speaker 4: I like the ideas like that, that that little instrumentation is never even.
Speaker 1: It just gives him as much time as soon as he finishes. But there's like there's.
Speaker 4: The first overly gay Star Wars Capital character slur slurby Faggy.
Speaker 1: And his husband. Doctor butto so much better than the first thing. You said.
Speaker 5: Again, Doctor butto is awesome. It's doctor, butto what do I feel like I have to see doctor butto? Now I've recruited the piston of Oz and now, hey, doctor, but doctor Butt to sew it all together, dodtr but well, slow down, slow down Butt.
Speaker 1: But he's tiny, he's like tiny, he has like a monocle. Doctor but he's tiny.
Speaker 4: But they use force perspective to make him that small.
Speaker 1: Need you to examine how this guy infinitely pisses forever? What is the secret to this infinite source? Can we turn it into an infinite source of pussy juice? Can we turn it? Okay, doctor, but goes like, yeah, intrigue at all. He just can't do it. First time he's heard about can you do talking about him? Yes, of course he's he's the whole time, he explains, Yeah, seems doable. I know, like you're down on you, but I love your reputation precedes you. I'm so happy I met you. But you're better than Vanessa in every way, better than in every single fucking way that bitch Vanessa. Dude, I want to get slapped up a little bit woman. Grateful bitch she is.
Speaker 3: But I mean, like I thought the same, I felt the same. I mean, he's the Kingman, but I felt the same way in this an animated series too, were like she would like fucking like scold him, walk away, and then he'd be like, ah, like.
Speaker 1: This anime, it's serious. No Spider Man. There should be though, king Pin, king Pin, King king king Man, fat Man, fat man, sat.
Speaker 4: Fat fat fat man, fat man, fat fat fat fat man.
Speaker 1: Mary Crime doing fat man, fatman, full of crime, doing crime, the fat person, fat crime doing pizza. Shit, it's another verse. So the the song is five straight minutes.
Speaker 4: It's like fucking it's like money for nothing or something.
Speaker 3: This is what they're gonna do, and so you know they're gonna cancel X Men ninety seven show.
Speaker 1: This king Pin Show, The king Pin Show. Yeah, and it's just him. Uh, they get they get Vincent Vincent and then they have him.
Speaker 4: But the show, the show is all of the moments and that are cut out of the good.
Speaker 1: Shows that he's in.
Speaker 5: So it shuts to him going to the bathroom, going to like Trader Joe's or like Kelson's or something wherever he would I feel like he would go to Gelson's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like he like or he would.
Speaker 4: Buy high your Sweet beverage of some sorts. No, he barely says anything. He only talks when he's being dramatic in front of people. So he's like he's at the it's like a ten minute scene of him at like the grocery store.
Speaker 1: He goes nice.
Speaker 6: And he puts it away, and then it cuts to him asleep and then you get to see all of it.
Speaker 1: Just sleep the whole time. He whispers, Murdoch, I love this, I love this idea. Can put out of that show? Oh my god? Anyway rejected me to put him down.
Speaker 5: It's him calling uh on some old lady, some old lady who thinks it's her son. He's like calling and he like entertains her conversations. You know, Yeah, you can't see him doing that. I can see that actually being a thing that they put in the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, anyway, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sorry you don't.
Speaker 4: You don't get the other side of the conversation even know what she's saying. Sometimes it's long silences with like yeah, for sure, all right, Uncle Tom, Uncle Tom Clancy's lynch your cell that's crazy. That's pretty good, Uncle Tom, Uncle Tom Clancy is wild and lynch yourselves.
Speaker 1: Lady, stealth is crazy.
Speaker 4: Stealth lynching. That's like that's like that's assassinating somebody to the guillotine. Yeah, you know, like that's.
Speaker 1: Nuts. Penis envy not a joke. I'm too big.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Norman Osborne, after finding out his closet and a homosexuality was revealed, be like out am I uh domo nation Vonna the Dead Johnson, Pat Park, Derek nt Schovin is Innocent, Free him, Gooner from the N word, Lagoon, round eyed Asians, sending zoomed in dick picks to all numbers on the local phone book. Here at That's Crazy Here at the Start Tank Podcast. Our favorite lollies include Mari Rose and pen I don't know what that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's really weird.
Speaker 4: Sending your favorite lawleys to Tom Sweeney ink that's disastrous.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. We will ban you, uh or he will. I don't. I don't give he'll beat I'll band you, but then shut up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the bookmark everything you said them in they'll ban you.
Speaker 1: That was actually pretty awesome. That'd be crazy.
Speaker 3: You imagine that it was actually pretty awesome. But I'm gonna have to bang you. So people don't know that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Let me know where I can find more of this so I can avoid that place.
Speaker 1: My bookmarks are all women. Stop son, of course? Do you like Chris? You are Chris, you are a handsome man.
Speaker 4: Why do you choose to wear those point xterrass glasses?
Speaker 1: I like my glasses? What do you mean? Was your what's your fucking? What's your problem. Well, someone talk about glasses.
Speaker 4: Chris, you're a hansome man. Why do you choose to wear those point extras?
Speaker 1: I like the way I look at glasses.
Speaker 4: I think they shape my face. No, no, no, I said Kitty, as in like cat porn. That's crazy, queen, what's going on? I don't know, Queen of fat Hazard. Ay Kingston's wather.
Speaker 1: Fat Hazard. It's me Kingson's mom, mom. But the idea of both of your parents sounding that way is outstanding. It's it's stupid at the first one. Actually it's it is stupid. Watch the opposition Kingston's dad and the fact that I don't sound like it is even Crazy's mom. I have a proposition for you, Kingston's.
Speaker 4: Dad, they just sound like a leads at a certain point.
Speaker 1: Why don't we make a Kingston? And now, since where the mother and the dad of a Kingston?
Speaker 4: They're they're Kingston's mom and dad before Kingston is even in the picture.
Speaker 1: And that's how they go by Kingston's mom. Thank you. Let us consummate this has that ever been done before?
Speaker 5: Like a story of like older characters told from the perspective of like their kids, where like they go by Uh, you know that so and so's mom and so so his dad. But they're clearly kids, so it doesn't make any sense parents. Oh that's right that You're totally right. That's what I'm thinking, because they literally just call each other like Timmy's mom, yeah or something, even when they're kids.
Speaker 1: Is that right? Yeah? I think so. I don't remember that. It's something like that. It's something like a Jason Dingleberg Danglebergleberg.
Speaker 5: I forgot what he really fucking hated him that he wanted. Sweeney would make a terrifyingly hot trans woman.
Speaker 1: All right, we get to work.
Speaker 4: Carry on my gay you would, There'll be peens when you are dumb.
Speaker 1: Gay your query to rest I am fucking gay gay.
Speaker 3: Your query is funny though, Like that is dumb enough, and then I am fucking gay.
Speaker 1: I know that song so much because of fucking I'm supernatural. I know because of Guitar Hero. That's like the song supernatural really yeah, supernatural That c W show yeaheah.
Speaker 4: You know what I have a weird association with in Kansas.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know that's crazy, but I think the idea is that, uh wait, what show is it? Supernatural Dean that's Dean only likes like classical rock music. I see okay in a wrong decade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's that song by Heart where it's like it's not Barracuda Crazy on You?
Speaker 5: Oh, it might be crazy on you because I remember, like I associate like where it goes boom boom. Yeah, I associated that show with Scott Bayo was forty five and single. I'm not I know that show, but because I remember for some reason distinctly, there was like a teaser like I don't know, like one of those like bumper ads before like show stuff, and that was playing in the background. I was like, oh, crazy on you, Like why is it on this show? And I never watched the show and it stuck out to me because I was like, I would never watch this show.
Speaker 1: Is interesting? Cares about Scott byo ever d.
Speaker 3: When I think about that, it's uh haild and Kumar. He's having a dream sequence Kumar with like a just a bag of weed. He's like fucking like a bag of weed or something, and it's like playing that crazy on You song.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid. I never liked weed that much, you know.
Speaker 5: When I like that, well, I still don't really like like the think those stoner comedies really were like so unappealing to me.
Speaker 1: Everything about him, Like I was like, I don't care about I saw, but like I remember the reason.
Speaker 5: Why we saw Superta because it was the movie and also the story behind it was wild because it was just like they read them when they were kids or some ship, and so I remember.
Speaker 4: That was like interesting to me. But like, because is that even really a stoner?
Speaker 1: I don't even know if it's not technically a stoner one. There's actually like not really anywhere.
Speaker 3: There's like I think a moment where they're smoking weed when Unfold with the cops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it gets out and then it's not even weed. He spoke with them smoking with the cops. I pretty sure remember that it might be Remember it is like how a cigarette smoke up the cigaret because Seth Rogan's there with one of the cops. Yeah. But no, but like him and David Hater, yeah, Sam, David Hater. No, not David Hater. Oh my god, what's his name? Mclovin. He was want us to know, but it is a hater. You you come pell Hater? Yeah, I was like, you've you threw it out of my head. I was like, but yeah, Bill Haters.
Speaker 3: No, but he's in the back of the cop car and he was like here, Mike Love and smoke up, like he's you want a cigarette, smoke up. It wasn't even weed.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm talking about when they were outside they were pertailing with the guns. There was smoking weeds.
Speaker 3: They're smoking weed when they were firing. You're talking about the end of the pretty much when they torched the cop car. Yeah, you're smoking around that.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong. I've it's been a long time since I've seen it. So that's at least that's favorite fucking movie. Michael Sarah. It's that. It's that and The Godfather.
Speaker 4: Lily is that he loves The Godfather is a wild That is the movie.
Speaker 1: It's a movie. This is not relaxing. I don't.
Speaker 5: I have a hard time putting a comedy as my favorite, Like you know what I mean, Like comedies just kind of like lose something like you see it already.
Speaker 1: No, I think Nika Gun is still one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 4: I love the na I just I'm never gonna laugh at The Naked Gun like I laughed at it when.
Speaker 1: I first saw it. That's true.
Speaker 4: I disagree maybe like maybe like tropic Thunder makes me laugh. I could watch like a million times.
Speaker 5: But even even then, it's like it's gonna be like a it's gonna be like a complete toss up as to which scenes are gonna get me.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I don't know. I can say if I if I really like someone, I can watch it again, no problem which I like?
Speaker 4: But are your favorite movie? Like would you like of your favorite movies?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: How many of them are comedies? You know what I mean? How many other comedies?
Speaker 3: Well so some of them, Like if I had a top ten, most of them wouldn't be comedies.
Speaker 1: That's true what I mean.
Speaker 3: But uh, I definitely like say, uh blazon saddles I put in my top ten, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 3: There's just even though I've seen it a million times, still every time I think, every time the hard ar is mentioned, like the frontier.
Speaker 1: Guy, hey, the sheriffs are ringing, and.
Speaker 3: Then the fucking bell keeps ringing. I don't know why, It's still just funny to me. And then like everybody, the fucking mary reading the welcome him saying the hard are there, and then the guy fucking falls in his chair immediately.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of copies that I used to really like. And then I watch him again and I'm like, I don't know if I liked that as much.
Speaker 5: It makes sense, Like I remember specifically, Anchorman got less funny for me every time. Yeah, I still love it because the thing that gets me the most from that movie is Jack Black kicking that dog.
Speaker 1: Jack Black kicking the dog off the bridge a great moment, kills how I roll.
Speaker 5: How just the fact that he says, now this is happening is hilarious. That is the best way to initiate something like that. He doesn't say I'm gonna get your dog, never says you're it's over for you, or like something threatening.
Speaker 1: Guess what, Now this is happening. He pigs the dog to something from me, someone takes something back from you.
Speaker 3: I still laugh his hard when when when he's uh crying in the fucking phone booth. Oh yeah, like he's crying, he's his He's crying in a way that I've never seen a grown man cry before.
Speaker 1: It's so funny, meltdown. He's crashing out a proper crack, properly having a legit meltdown. It's like he's this is public.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anyway, so smelling ants for the Big Ounce's scientific curiosity. Please please read my name thug Zilla, King of the hoodstters losing all my friends in the custody battle, Kurt Cobain p O V Cabo fagg.
Speaker 4: Is the Fellowship of the Fallas of the Foullus Death. Jack w f M bombing Red Bull for dropping loss in the cunts.
Speaker 1: I don't know what any of that means.
Speaker 6: George Lopez face. George Lopez's face triggers my tripophobia.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I know what you mean. I know what you mean. I know you have that. Many have so many acne scars, Like I don't know what, Like what are you guys doing to your faces? Sometimes just people's skin, like some people just no. But it's common in Mexican people. Isn't it scars from the the chicken pox thing?
Speaker 3: It might be isn't that from getting that ship like late or whatever?
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: You're never pop Still, that's bad. You vaccinate, so that's not vaccinated. But like I mean, if you got vaccine in you're fine. I imagine I imagine in your in your guys years, because I knows I was still I was still I'm old enough to where they weren't. They weren't doing the vaccine yet until we had to do that dumb ass thing where oh, go play with your dumb friends that have chicken pox and.
Speaker 1: Then you'd get it too. It's stupid.
Speaker 3: Remember having the dumb bumps in my face and having a mask on. So I was like, this is so stupid, Like what is this.
Speaker 1: This is a weird thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just happens to every like a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Like I had. I had it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have a scar on my forehead from it. They scratched one of them off, Oh, which was wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that because I hear people say acne scars, but I don't think those are acne scars. I think those are like I have to verify because like Edward James, almost yeah, George Lopez looks like a moldy orange to me.
Speaker 1: He looks like he's been thrown out. And he was not young in the show, remember that he was that he was almost fifty in the show. Oh Ship, he looks like an onion. Chris, how did you get over your anxiety? Just didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 4: What is I just pretend like it's not there. I'd rather give you money than to charity.
Speaker 1: Big meat.
Speaker 4: He stinks I'm slipping. I'm I'm sipping and no femois scene.
Speaker 5: I can't put down the cock uh andy man, who's Andy's And I'm back to s here and forever Dandy Jimmy rings and his and his p o W girlfriend.
Speaker 4: I've never had a I've never had Jamaican food, but I bet it sucks.
Speaker 5: Lost it, lost it all at the Cortes. It's such a crazy sentence. I love that sentence as like as as like a almost like what do you call it?
Speaker 1: Like a mad lib?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you can fit anything in there. Yeah, I've never had Italian I bet it sucks. That is just a bait, Like that's like, oh, you're totally upset, exactly lost all the Cortes. You all got some change kids, Fear magn fear Magngro, Credos singing even flow.
Speaker 1: Which which which is Credos? Which which voice? I have the more black one? I don't know what that. I kind of don't know which one you're talking about? Is he more black? I think? Would you say old school twenty eighteen. I think old schools more more black. Well, I can't why. Well, I guess he's he's just more of a he's just more of a weird like he's just darker skin. He's he's more of a real nigga, is he? I thought he was just white the whole time, No fucking credos. Well, I mean Greeks are white, right, they're Greek.
Speaker 4: They might think they're white, but I don't want to talk. I think they think they're white.
Speaker 3: I think as the premises may not consider them because I know they have a hard time considering Italians white.
Speaker 1: Do not consider Greek people white. I know Greek people who are definitely part black, and they're like, I'm Greek, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, if you go down, I mean the fur, he's a Greek grow Greek growth.
Speaker 3: Can we go and see Southern Italians? Those niggas are dark, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're dark, but they're not like some of them are. Obviously, some Sicilians are are like Moroccan, part Moroccan and ship like that. A lot of them.
Speaker 3: I mean that's why like they came over. You see the dark as Italians in New York. That's really from south South Italy.
Speaker 1: But then there's also like dark Italians is wild.
Speaker 4: It's like a wild thing to see in.
Speaker 1: The in the in like the wilderness. There assholes though, why I.
Speaker 5: Mean, they get imagine having that accent and being black. Imagine that ship you get. Imagine you look like he said, you go like, hey, what's the big thing?
Speaker 1: Like what you know? I know plenty of part black Italian people and it's hilarious and they are in fact obnoxious. I mean, that's my nephew is power. I don't think he's I think his dad is half Italian and then he's whatever. My nephew's dad's half Italian and he's not obnoxious. He's actually really nice. But he's the only one I've met the part of that. It's been like not like, oh I hate you, so look up.
Speaker 4: Scallop eyes and have a great day, scallop eyes. I'm curious about that.
Speaker 5: But I'm batty Batti batty boy radio, busting so hard at ricochet's off a steel place and shatters my skull into particles. Sugar gay, I just want a guy put your dicking me inside me.
Speaker 1: Baby, I just want to oh my god, they have eyes. Ew wait do they not wait?
Speaker 4: What do you I thought, of course they did, right, they all got eyes.
Speaker 1: Do they look weird?
Speaker 3: Oh? I've just never considered those. I've never considered like muscle type things having eyes eyes.
Speaker 1: I guess I hate muscles. But like the blue Look at that blue ship. What do you mean the blue ship? Look at the blue ship. Those are apparently he can't even Yes, they have a bunch of eyes each. You can't, like, you can't tell me eating that stuff is not Muscles are weird.
Speaker 5: Like the thing for me is like muscles, oysters, clams and stuff like I can't do that ship all that stuff, Oh my god, even crabs.
Speaker 1: I know that. That's like I know that a lot of people like. To me, it's just like it's bugs and weird ship.
Speaker 3: Look, I'll take it over. I'll take I'll take that over because I know it's like, oh the shell. Yeah, it's like like relate to bugs, but like it don't it don't taste like bugs.
Speaker 1: I think it does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they don't take loose bugs.
Speaker 1: To me, if you left a.
Speaker 3: Bug in water for a long time, you don't taste the same. No, because it doesn't even smell remotely the same. It's like, shrimp is fucking excellent, especially like curry shrimp with some rice.
Speaker 1: Holy shit. I just feel like Trump is kind of a whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm I'm a big fan of fish.
Speaker 5: I'm a big fan of calamari, and klamari was like an accident calamari by accident during like a blind taste test, saying but like you, you.
Speaker 1: Don't have a problem.
Speaker 3: You're like, Okay, I'm not gonna eat this lower life form, but this this thing that is pretty smart. I'm gonna go, here's my logic, dice. But here's my logic about that, right, I'm eating it, so clearly it's not that smart. So when people are eating too, you think they're Yes, So if someone bashes your head and you're like, what an idiot?
Speaker 5: If someone if someone bashes my head and it eats me, I'm fucking retarded, are you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Well, how does anyone get into a situation where they're eating I think being stupid?
Speaker 3: I mean maybe, but also no, you can somebody can be like a befriended cannibal.
Speaker 1: That was like hannibal, I hate that that rhymes. That was the point. That's the point. I know that, but I hate it. Cannibal, and he's a Hannibal.
Speaker 4: That's he's a Hannimal. We gotta hurry up with this thuff.
Speaker 1: Dude, we're on time the other episode. We're not gonna do it. It's not we can get this one done. Fuck you.
Speaker 4: I ain't paying my TV license to doctor man lover. How are learning to stop worrying?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 12: Luke that no beat? I have an idea, Luke, that no be the truth. I have a proposition, Cannibal, Luke, Cannibal, wait you Hannibal for me, Luke, that no be the truth? John know mea fata.
Speaker 5: Macon vaidersh boy, I would watch the I don't know what a power out of dark side there miguanch this but de man.
Speaker 1: I mean that sounds it's more alien to me than anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they should have said that for the trade bar as.
Speaker 1: Fu dude, I called our friend Jake. One of they were, Jacob, what is your friend? Oh wow?
Speaker 4: Remember generation for the Asian ones?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: They were? They were? They were definitely both. They were definitely both Asian and definitely probably also the trade like they sound like Asian people, but what they did was very uh No, I thought Wat was the Jew, Well he was Isa is agent is Wat has a yamaga? I mean the knocked off his head every scene we saw, but no, it was always there. It was just an off camera. Is that what happened?
Speaker 3: I was a picture like George Lucas would come in and see him and then add a yamica and then like when he leaves, they were to race it again.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 4: He was just in a constant like cgi Attrician, adding and removing this fucking yamica from wats the king?
Speaker 1: The king? And why do I love how much of a pussy he is. He's such a bitch. She just pushes you see him eating alone in the mall. I think it's around here too. I think it probably think it is. I think it is over here, and then you just that is abe.
Speaker 5: The sight of someone pushing George lookie summer while he's eating Panda expressing a food court is fucking violent.
Speaker 1: I think I would cry, like it would be too funny.
Speaker 3: I'm go help him, I'm stop God. Oh, I think it's so fucked up. I think that would be it for me. I think that would be too funny. Lucas loner Panda Express billionaire getting shoved over and making such a little deal of it, Like I think, I think I laughed so hard, something would happen.
Speaker 1: I've collided with the salon only in Florm. I think he would cause a black hole open. You're lucky to have my bath guard knife on mere.
Speaker 13: He just the guys, it's a good thing. I've have my billions of dollars in my basketard knife.
Speaker 1: And then he pokes.
Speaker 5: He poked somebody with it and they disintegrate. They start to fucking vanish before before your very eyes, they fucking been kenobi.
Speaker 1: They just disappeared. Did you see.
Speaker 4: Did you see the thing where it was like George was explaining why that's the death?
Speaker 1: No, like that, he just returned to the force. At that moment.
Speaker 4: He's talking about like this, how everybody in my family dies.
Speaker 1: That's crazy everyone.
Speaker 13: My mother, My mother got into a car accdent with me when I was I was I was a wee born and should damn your disappeared. That was for her clothes. My dad hit her stid, she hit the steering wheel and then she vanished.
Speaker 1: You don't he just got knocked unconscious. Think he's right, Oh, he is, Yeah, that is the only the only the Lucases died that way. Only the Lucases does Lucas family. Don't tell anybody, don't tell anybody, he says that live. Yeah, a live broadcast. He's on, Joe Rogan, don't tell just between just between between you and me. I just like my family dies. Wow, you're amazing.
Speaker 4: Wow Krilling, I love how it's such an accurate krill.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy. I'm making it. Wow, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: Brain Kevin Durant's field calling my girls. See the guys that strip something so brutally pummel no childcolate to crawl out alive.
Speaker 4: Uh luke, I read that already, you guys. Mister pants forcing Chris on, forcing Chris on one or ten thousand milligrams of estrogen then putting him on brawsers crazy like a.
Speaker 1: Lot of milligrams. I like it. Card Board pie.
Speaker 4: I wish Aragorn was real so you could shove on, shove and dryl up net Andhu's ass, The afterbirth of Pussy and Tims jolly old dipshit. The Ace of Parades were Costco guys.
Speaker 6: Of course, we use piping hot chicken bakes as cocksleeves always shop.
Speaker 1: Shop Chicken bakes and one celsius.
Speaker 5: One Celsius to broly Boost and I'm dogging out Emma Frost and my dick is broken.
Speaker 4: Goat man with scarecrows.
Speaker 1: They do crazy? What do they do? It doesn't look that much crazier than anything else I've seen the vanes.
Speaker 3: To me, her backside looks hilarious.
Speaker 1: I'm always had big titties. He didn't have a huge ass, but like I guess they're like a fucking was crazy, like just thigh jiggle physics. I was so iron Man.
Speaker 3: If you ever have a like, if you wait just a few seconds by iron Man, dude, you can start seeing his fucking the little metal in his crotch like starting to grow.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Jarvis, give me room.
Speaker 4: Goat man, scarecrows in the dungeon.
Speaker 1: Scarecrows in the dungeon. I got a bunk pole Black Clansman F F F A G G O T O. Who's who's gonna fill my sloppy hole chapel?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Captain Jolk America Pepe kind of fat, but somebody gotta do it.
Speaker 1: I gotta foot up my ass because somebody gotta do it. Huh jernk this pep off. I don't know what's happening. It's funny. What's you tv off?
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, Oh, I see, I see what you're saying. Gay little beetle trying to figure out how to breathe?
Speaker 1: Wait? What is this?
Speaker 4: Gay little beetle trying to figure out how to beetle?
Speaker 1: Goatsy?
Speaker 5: Beetle goatsy like a beetle pulling its own directum apart? How to do a beetlegatsy as a beetle?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means? Goats? Is that video the guy pulling his wrecked him out in front of the Oh, that's what that is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's that Mario images famous.
Speaker 1: Oh, for some reason, I was thinking of the guy. I was stinking to the guy. You tuned in and I have to got me, That's what I was like. I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Were I really got that song and just left?
Speaker 1: You know he went to the school bended. I don't care I gave you information. You know you said that, dude.
Speaker 3: There's a moment the Simpsons where fucking like the FBI is chasing Millhouse and they have him like in like a tunnel where the water is like there's it's like drop off the damn and they're like pointing guns in him, like I'm telling you I didn't do anything, and they're like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: That's how soundhouse. I was thinking that all he does is nothing and he gets hurt, always a loser.
Speaker 5: That's it's and hey, arnold, yes he except he's way, he's invincible, Sonic fans.
Speaker 1: Uh, coach, I'm okay, or what you say, I'm okay. His colon is on the ground forty yards away from Jean's body, severed. His skull is dislocated in it, within his own head, and he's like his jaw is like okay, he should not be able to speak. Yeah, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: Smitchy the kid, my son, my son, I bequeath you. I need that one dollar. I need that one Australian dollar.
Speaker 5: Doctor Shapiro, prescribing everyone to suck on his sister's mine milkers. Sonic fans found a way to reacon Bilex Park for sixty games. Bam takes a scaffold.
Speaker 4: To his testes and eats, uh the softy soft inside you nut we all know for donuts. Itchivonkasuka says play Monster Hunter, post Clarity nut from Hell's Heart.
Speaker 5: I come at the Star Coffee, give to Keith Hernandez. The give to Keith Hernandez foundation. Uh Keith Hernandez. Who's he's a baseball player from like the nineties. Oh, I don't know, because he guessing on Seinfeld, I might serve, I might serve Ben that corner. Whoa whoa uh uh yo, tell your tell your sister. My penis is so monstrously huge that it ate Matthew McConaughey at the end of Rain of Fire, Life's like this, well, fucking you suck and you gave them.
Speaker 1: You stretch on my ask and you turned it inside out. Uh.
Speaker 5: Craig the Canadian, Damn, I touched the instant death juice. It's your boy, Shawnee Dee and Emma Frost looks like prime Sarah J.
Speaker 1: I don't know who people are, Sarah J. Who's that ports are probably based on context is not ancient? Ancient in the fucking Bible. I don't watch. I don't watch. Asian Point Star.
Speaker 5: Tank fans are now homeless and deported. Service Agent two sixty seven nug Yark sick.
Speaker 1: You need not nam cal Grid.
Speaker 4: Probably says something, I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I read it in reverse. I guess I don't know I did something. I think it's just our names, uh, because it's not pulling it up.
Speaker 4: Made a thumbnail for the Swing Laugh compilation that could also be used as a tea shirt check email. This guy's just alright, Jesus, we just gotta get them on payroll at a certain point. Beetle f Slur and the Barbershop Bug Quartet.
Speaker 14: Beetles beetle fag is that it beetleag beatles, So it doesn't even.
Speaker 1: Not even one syllable. It's just the would be the other way around. It's Michael Keaton. I have a prophises well, I want you to it's maybe like, come come back as beetle faggot. You say my name three three times. Come on, I don't know what. I don't know you beetle faggot, bettle faggot. All right, I'm here, here I go. Where's that little slut geny Ortega. She's dead? Oh ship shot, that's real reaction. Oh sh he cares so deeply about Jenner.
Speaker 4: We're taking Uncle Rocky's voice dragged them Knuckles and pop Eyes, Lily and Jojo taking bets on seeing who can pack their partner first, slurping, smoking joking, slurping smoke, slurping, stroke and smoking joking.
Speaker 1: Drip m h Lord of ball Drip Jenna.
Speaker 5: I kept saying, Jenny, Ben Shapiro, if he was a magician that could only use create what what Ben Shapiro? If he was a magician that could only create public works projects? Says bench Apiro.
Speaker 1: It's the second Ben Shapiro.
Speaker 3: Another Benchapiro.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy, an independent secondary Ben Shapiro joke. I think it'd be funny if he was. If he was a wizard, all he could do is locate pennies. That's the only spell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, waiting for waiting for the sweet. I want Elon Must jumping with Elon Must jumping while his pro lapse flops around. Corny Beetle, craving Harry Squirrel Girl, muff have have y m s on and talk about the hereditary take that would be ship would be scary, Dave Girl. One of my kids is not like the other. One of my kids has a different mother. Uh look up spider Man at Rent's end. I think I've seen that, dude, that's a YouTube.
Speaker 3: Don't fucking don't. You can't tell me to look up YouTube, especially Spider Man ones. I've seen the entire meadow, the entire lineage of those. It's the best meada. There hasn't been anything it kind of I think it was too good. Yeah, it's kind of like, funk.
Speaker 1: Where do we go from here?
Speaker 5: Johnny Silver, like Samurai, we got a penis to suck Waigela five eighty three, Ben Shapiro vote vertically bisecting himself to eliminate the left half.
Speaker 1: From his body. Gonna be more. Probably not, I don't think so. I think they're done.
Speaker 5: They're doing what you now the Peppini, especially now that it's on switch with like the the new DLC kind of packed in like the Pippini Brothers Present, Gordon Ramsay cleaning Asmen Gold's roommate SMR Don Doncerson, the Colon swinging slasher. Look, all I'm saying is fuck to know fler when I see one, buddy. Right now, I'm looking at a mirror, Pepe. You know the routine, check the email for nonsense swinging Geez, what brand is that that's Sonyo.
Speaker 1: No, I mean who manufactured that sonyo? All time?
Speaker 5: Bit I was dying the Sonia Republic. I don't remember what that was from. I know that happened on the show.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that.
Speaker 6: We're talking about TV brands. I don't know, Yeah, the TV remember that part being that funny though, I gotta see it. I gotta see it again. Maybe maybe there's something there.
Speaker 3: I laugh at moments like that all the time, where it's not it's not the it's not even the punchline.
Speaker 1: It's just funny as funny comedy bro like.
Speaker 5: I think, Uh yeah, I still think about however, meebe Fishy Olympus gets and gravy Sandman dot Gov John strickland Marks eighteen eighty nine. Keep talking that ship and I'll dive right down here. Urethra bitch first tart to keep David featuring Justin Trudeau as Blackfaced the Pirate. Fuck you, Chris, Uh, it looks like fucking hex code, just a bunch of gibberish. Gono biac uh pre Roz Blake eight ninety six. Ask Creed enter anus uh, what is better to be born gayer? To overcome your straight inert nature through great effort. Uh, Uncle Chip turning into Chucky Salsa in his sleeping bag. Desk goopy asmen gold is Jesus for roaches. I forgot about my Jared Fogel time machine and wrote a question to a book club and they read my question, butout my name. Young swen Fie flinging turkeys off the Highway. Now missus Nicky Ziggy divorced, coming soon, paramanic pyromaniac sibling.
Speaker 4: Please name at least the next two Catching Up on Questions episodes beached pussy, just to fuck with that one guy.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea. Beach Pussy.
Speaker 4: I just named I just because somebody complained about them being called catching up with Questions, So I just changed the name to beached Pussy.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 3: I really like that because complaining And like, I guess he could differentiate or something, and I swear that I put dates.
Speaker 1: On them, you do.
Speaker 5: I just think he's probably like me, we're like the number the second numbers and something like that's that's a it's a fucking barcode.
Speaker 1: At that point.
Speaker 5: They want more detail on like a tho. I get, but like I just I'm I probably annoyed. The shadow of it because I named it something that has nothing to do with anything. It has nothing to do with anything in the episode, and that's how I'll probably keep doing it.
Speaker 3: It's well on the last one, I think I did some Oh okay, we opened up. I opened up shitting on agent the dem so I said something an agent and the deem related, and then I put like questions or something.
Speaker 5: Please name it least yeah, okay, William the Cortex, Sorry, Miss Jackson, badly brave.
Speaker 1: We got a fourth page. That's not It's got a couple more than yeah.
Speaker 5: Dog the baby Hunter Atherian Uh needs help blurring his webinar hal three penis naphraim mophis one and running out our list.
Speaker 1: Can you have as Wow? Thank you so much, guys, Thanks so much, guys. We got three more or something.
Speaker 15: I love you all individually, and if you lived in my city, I would have sex with every one of you, and then I would have sex with Vaness in front of you.
Speaker 1: Fuck it up.