Speaker 1: Time for rock news on one oh one one Double JRIR, Orlando's rock station. Let's check in with Lynchintaco and see which rockers are making the headlines for all the right and wrong reasons. One O one one double JRR.
Speaker 2: All right, Rocket News brought to you by our Tuesday ticket takeover happening both on Instagram and TikTok today. Chances on both of those platforms to win Metallica tickets.
Speaker 3: And that's multiple chances. If you're not following us, it's at one oh one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: Just look for the post. Do as instructed, you'll be entered. You have all day to swing by Metallic tickets. The Eagles have started the log the latest long residency of you Know A Level A List Bands at the new Sphere in Vegas. They kicked that off this past week with a twenty song set, including a tribute to their collaborator JD. Souther, who died last Tuesday. Occur just before their final song, Heartache Tonight, which he co wrote with Glenn Fry, Don Henley and Bob Seeger. Henley said, I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge a couple of people He first mentioned Jimmy Buffett, then JD. Souther. He said, I want to acknowledge the co writer of that song who we lost three days ago. Mister JD. Souther, someone you may know. He played a pivotal role in the Eagles and so many of our great songs over the years. Eagles twenty songs set that you're going to be there on weekends, select weekends through January twenty fifth, and I would not be surprised if they had even more after that in Vegas because all those shows are sold out. Yeah. Sure. The thirty ninth farm Aid went down this past weekend. Of course. Farm Aid was founded by Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp and Neil Young. It was you know, it's a fundraiser for America's farmers. It was held this year in Saratogas Springs, New York.
Speaker 4: That's a great thing, by the way, raised a lot of money.
Speaker 2: More developments in this Journey situation from Rocket Riheo where lead singer Arnel Pineda had an off night and was criticized by fans on the socials about his performance and he literally said, well maybe I should just quit, and if enough of you tell me, I should quit. I will. So far, the bulk of commenters have urged Arnell to stay with the band. One of his biggest cheerleaders is bandmate Neil Sean and you know one of the co founders of Journey. Neil is blaming the performance in the vocal situation on Avenge Sevenfold.
Speaker 4: How was it a seven x's fault?
Speaker 2: They were the headliners of the event, and he says that they dictated the sound quality for the other bands in the undercart, therefore they weren't allowed to use the full potential of the sounds. This is an old school rock trick, Taco Bob.
Speaker 4: Here, don't blame a seven X. Old school excuse is what it is.
Speaker 3: Yes, the singing was not good every I don't think the guy should quit singing, though everybody has an off day or nice.
Speaker 2: And we talked about it yesterday. We played you the audio. It wasn't that bad, but it was pretty bad. It wasn't anything near the level of the performance they put on here when they were here a couple months ago.
Speaker 4: And nowhere near the level of he needs to quit.
Speaker 2: More information coming out of but Dave Grohl's rumored mistress, the porn goddess Analyse Nielsen. The Son tabloid claims the forty year old Nielsen, who is reported to have had a fifteen year affair with the married Foo Fighters front man, lives on the grounds of a Russian Orthodox church. Analyst says she has never had a relationship with Grohl, but Pal's alleged she dated him after he was married in two thousand and three up until about two thousand and nine. Eighteen and friends have claimed Analise used to share screenshots and texts from the rocker and openly talked about being his quote side piece.
Speaker 4: Can you spell anna lease for me?
Speaker 3: A N N AO I E S I E S E and her last name is is it Neilson? Yes, I'm just doing taco Bob is now mentally checked out for the rest of rock News, I am mentally checked in. I was just doing a quick search.
Speaker 2: Amazon Prime, Apple, Apple TV, and Netflix are all in competition pitching Oasis documentary. The band obviously big story in rock news as of late, with them getting back together, tour new album coming. All three set to pay big bucks, but apparently the folks at Apple TV really want this, so we'll see if they win the bidding war to produce Ultimate Oasis documentary at some point going to costs whoever the I have a feeling all three of those companies can write a check with as many zeros on it as they need to.
Speaker 4: Oh, of course, this.
Speaker 2: Is an odd situation that has developed and got blown out of proportion a feud between Dave Muttstain of Megadeath and Peter Frampton. All of this dating back to a couple of concerts that were canceled at the same venue on different nights. That would be the Virginia Credit Union Live at the Richmond Raceway in Richmond, Virginia. Megadeath announced that the band's show at the venue is being called off, writing on social media due to unexpected and unpredictable circumstances, our show is blah blah blah blah, won't be rescheduled. And then two days later, Frampton, who was scheduled to perform, also called off his show due to unforeseen circumstances. And then in a post he goes on to blame Megadeath. He says that Megadeth damaged the stage during a sound check before their show and that's why neither of these shows came happened Dave Mustaine took exception that and said, we didn't even have a sound check. I don't know what you're talking about, dude. Yeah, because they canceled. He said, they canceled because, and Dave explained, he goes, one of the riggers was up setting up, you know, getting ready to raise the production, the pas and a lighting everything, when he spotted an unsafe situation on the stage, which called into question whether the stage would be able to physically support the production on the out of abundance of safety, they canceled the show. The damage was already there, caused by god knows what. Then Brampton the Latest comes back. He goes, I was just kind of making up the stuff about Megadeth because you know, metal band and what. He goes. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to screen to do here. Take that. Brampton kind of a sick burn man. Yeah, i'd say from the from Mustange on Frampton. Slayer played their first concert in five years this past Sunday night to Douglas Park in Chicago. The band took the stage just after eight thirty twenty songs set that included a bunch of the faves. They opened with South the Heaven ran into Seasons of the in the abyss Angel of Death, Hello Eights, Reigning Blood and that's that's the first of us several shows that the band will reunite for, you know, in the coming weeks and months.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Lynch, I have to throw a flag there. You cannot be talking about Slayer and say faves.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: They played a bunch of their favorite tunes and does that sound any better than Blood More Blood?
Speaker 2: Lincoln Park performs a new song called Heavy as the Crown at their concert in Hamburg, Germany. Heavy as the Crown will be the theme song of League of Legends World's Championship Eastwarts tournaments and will also be on Lincoln Park's upcoming album from Zero, which will be out November fifteenth.
Speaker 4: And what was the soal Garden one as the Head?
Speaker 2: Heavy as the Crown is the Lincoln Parks song. That other one was a Chris Cornell tune. Yeah, yeah, a lot of songs have same titles. Yeah, human headways how much? Oh you were talking about Heavy as the Head? Yeah this is anyway. Scorpions will celebrate their sixtieth anniversary with another Las Vegas residency in twenty twenty five, assuming Mattias jabs Or, one of their guitarist is fully mended after he fell down those stairs a while back and they had to cancel their entire tour of their home country of Germany. This month. It's fell down like eighteen stairs. Oh god, I.
Speaker 3: Almost fell downstairs at the hotel in Mount Dora at the pitmasters and pores.
Speaker 2: Were you drunk?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: I was dead sober? How do you even had a beer?
Speaker 2: Pat?
Speaker 3: I was walking with this massive cooler full of ice. They didn't have an elevator.
Speaker 2: Ready to get drunk? What he was getting ready to get drunk?
Speaker 3: So no, listen, you almost lost your buddy. They don't have an elevator at that hotel. Right, I'm going up the cooler hashed to weigh six seventy pounds.
Speaker 4: I was heavy as hell. It's on wheels and I'm dragging it up and I couldn't get it.
Speaker 3: Up the last ones. It was just too too awkward and heavy. I started going down, started going back downstairs.
Speaker 2: My life.
Speaker 4: Grab me, she helped. That's your rocket news.
Speaker 2: Heavy is ahead.
Speaker 4: Average head is eight pounds.
Speaker 2: I knew you all would come through in a pinch.
Speaker 4: There we got your hard Orlando's rock station,