Speaker 1: Sorry a mad problem are wasted? Why God, he's mad?
Speaker 2: I say, welcome, my fellow thought criminals, enemies of the state, and feral humans. Wherever you might be, you're tuned into the Jack Blood Show. We are live right here only on the achellinetwork dot com every Thursday, Happy Thursday. Tell your friends and support us. Please, got a great show for you today.
Speaker 1: It is if you didn't know because we missed you last week, my vita loca. That's my excuse. I sent that in.
Speaker 2: I got permission from El Chucko five five twenty two.
Speaker 1: It is uh Cinco de mayo, paison amigos. Great show for you today. In the first hour, somebody.
Speaker 2: I've I've done a bunch interviews with who's at the center right If you watched anything I know, I'm gonna do this to you, a little entertainment news, but we'll.
Speaker 1: Go from there.
Speaker 2: We'll unravel the whole thing because I know, like me, you're a little bit hooked on the Johnny depp amber turd trial.
Speaker 1: Did I just let my bias leak?
Speaker 2: I can't stop myself, I can't look away. It is the worst car accident reality show, well, maybe the best reality show.
Speaker 1: In the worst car accident you just.
Speaker 2: Can't stop paying attention to. And it's consumed all the media. So I have psychiatrists and media expert doctor Carol Lieberman joining us in about twenty some minutes here at the bottom of the hour. In the first hour, and we'll get into some of that. I know you guys are like, I don't want to hear any entertainment.
Speaker 1: Yes you do. No, you can't look away either.
Speaker 2: In fact, if you're gonna listen to this later, it's probably because you're watching the trial live as we speak.
Speaker 1: Also on the show.
Speaker 2: Today, my old buddy Greg Pallace joins us. He's an investigative reporter and, like doctor Lieberman, a best selling author multiple times over. He will join us live from his bunker in Los Angeles in the second hour of the broadcast. Today, Man and speaking of victim parades, speaking of theater of Matts, I guess we'll just do the news for the first hour.
Speaker 1: I always have this huge.
Speaker 2: Amount of news. I remember back in the old days, we would print it out.
Speaker 1: It's like the.
Speaker 2: Commercial for the insurance company. You know, how not to be your dad. You don't have to print the internet. Well, that's what we used. We used to do that. It was an absurd waste of paper. I think somewhere the fat man in Texas is still doing that because you know, I mean, you gotta have the paper and a shuffler around. It makes it look, makes it more dramatic. Here here's my paper. Here's all of documents I have. Can you hear them?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 1: Right? Probably not that I subscribe to Quiet Paper. That's something I'm into.
Speaker 2: So I guess we got to start right off with the whole abortion politics.
Speaker 1: I hate doing this. I don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to take aside this is the new thing that you're only allowed to talk about a certain way of course as a avowed heterodox.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna get docks for this. I have to weigh in on.
Speaker 2: It because the hysteria is massive. I used to call this vomit politics. And that's not to make light of a women's right to choose how she deals with her own body. This is gonna make some of you mad. I'm one hundred percent for it. I think we should all have a right to choose what we do with the key piece of property. Remember that our constitution is life liberty and property and by the way, the pursuit of happiness. What a joke that kind of is. But if you're born rich, I'm sure you believe that. And let's face it, the guys that wrote the Constitution were a little bit rich and privileged.
Speaker 1: I'm not going there.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of where I need to start with the Supreme Court Rowe versus Wade, and how the states are dealing with abortion. But let's remember that this is vomit politics. Gun rights and that's an actual second Amendment that's actually in the Bill of Rights, but that can be used for vomit politics as well. This is a vomit politic. Is the thing that distracts you from and you fight, and you divide, and they conquer versus you know, all the stuff that's.
Speaker 1: Very very very very very very very very.
Speaker 2: Very mucho important in your everyday lives. That's why we're here, that's why I came back, that's why we're doing this radio show today and any day. Man, we got to cut through this. We cannot let them derail us and distract us from the things that are very important to our families. I assume because I think I appealed to the working class more than the elite class. And if you were one of the elites, please stay with us and you can help us. I know some of these people, and Johnny Depp is one of those people. We'll get to that in about twenty minutes on the broadcast.
Speaker 1: So what is going on?
Speaker 2: So, first of all, a bunch of states with Republican governors and Republican legislatures started monkeying around with your right to have a late abortion, okay, and that was completely misrepresented and politiced to the extreme, But it wasn't enough because I don't think people were biting on that. So recently some document was allegedly and I've never seen a document leak like this from the Supreme Court, so I have to be very wary, and I got to think it's a little bit fishy that that even happened to begin with. We're gonna wait and see what happens there. But that's a whole other issue. So at first, what was happening was as a matter of red politic and it's all politics. The Republicans and Republican states were doing two things. One, they were getting rid of COVID mandates. Yay, I'm sorry, you disagree with me on that, but that's hurt people immeasurably, put people in a lot of debt and killed people, and it's still killing people today. They say that COVID is back. I mean, who knows where we're gonna go with this? So, I mean already mask mandates are starting to come back just after we got rid of them. It reminds you of how they pull the rug out of us, underneath us the first time. Oh it's over, COVID is over. Go back and watch a band and go out and enjoy your life again, and get a job again. You can have your job back now, maybe to on who you worked for. It didn't work out for me, didn't work out for my girl. We lost our jobs through COVID. That's a whole nother story. But but what were those state mandates saying? What were the laws that were being passed saying as opposed to what you heard and what you're allowed to talk about. So this is kind of a sticking point for me. I one hundred percent pro choice again, pro choice for the needles, pro choice for you.
Speaker 1: Know what you want to do with your body.
Speaker 2: If you're a woman, I'd like to see men have a little more you know, decision and be able to choose in that, but they can take precautions if they don't want to go into that realm. This has probably happened to a lot of you, and know what's happened.
Speaker 1: To me, and it's heartbreaking. I don't want that to happen.
Speaker 2: At the same time, we've got a lot of other things going on. One of them is massive overpopulation of the earth. And when I say that, I know it's going to trigger some of you. Well, he's now, Jack's a depopulation guy. No, it's not sustainable, and it just isn't. And the more people, as Elvis Huckley said in Brave New World Too, the more revisited. Thank you, you better read it. It's only about sixty seventy pages. Very important to read because the more people there are, the more draconian police and laws you have to have to control these masses amounts of people who are mounting against the committee of thirteen or three hundred, depending on how you count.
Speaker 1: Yeah, both of those things are real. Believe me on that.
Speaker 2: So what were these state bills saying? Well, without exception or with exception, there are exceptions. The health of the mother. There's a lot of exceptions into this. You being rich, because that's what it's about. If you're a rich girl or a rich dude, whatever, your parents are rich and connected, you're getting any abortion you want at any time. And that's how it's always been long before Roe versus Wait, and.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that in a minute, because that's not the important part.
Speaker 2: The important part is how the states are parsing this out and what the law actually says, and it says that unless you have an exception, you can't get an a.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I'm doing what are we anno? Ten minutes in?
Speaker 2: I you know, but I have to do it. Let's help you, guys if we can, and help me if you can. Let's help each other. It says you can't get an abortion after four months. That's the week's work out to that. So literally, you're in your second trimester, the baby sucking its thumb, it's a full it's it's a human at that point. We're not arguing about religion right now, are we. No.
Speaker 1: What we're doing is we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about a human being inside of you that you waited way too long to make that decision. So I just want to put it to you like this, all the people listening to this show right now, whoever you are, if you are pro choice as I am, do you want to see abortions at five months, at six months, seven months, eight nine months? Like, where's the cutoff point? I think you need to figure that out. I think you need to. I'm not gonna tell you to go out in protest or take a stand on it, but I think, within your own self, right with your own philosophy, and I guess you know your own take on life.
Speaker 1: Period, that's too late. There are times that that can happen. And I think, and I know a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people are very pro choice as well, and it's like, that's too late. Does a rational person believe that that's the time to abort the baby?
Speaker 1: It's too late? Now.
Speaker 2: The argument, and I've heard this argument, is well, sometimes you don't know you're pregnant until four or five months.
Speaker 1: And then it's too late. Well, that's kind of your problem.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know you'll get an exception, you'll go to another state.
Speaker 1: That's why we have a tenth Amendment.
Speaker 2: That's why we've been have a lot less revolutions than say Rome or whatever, because you can own always go to another state, and if you're rich, obviously you'll fly in your jet there or they'll fly the doctor into you and that will be that. But the outrage and the stf unus.
Speaker 1: That's a shut the fuck upness.
Speaker 2: Of the people that have bought into and only live in a bubble on this establishment. Left wing media are going absolutely nuts on it, and I just want to ask each and every one of them. And I know they'll punch me in the face and call me a fascist.
Speaker 1: You shut up fascist. You're not allowed to say that.
Speaker 2: But I just want to ask them, like, look at the picture of the baby at four months, like you can't, Like, you gotta make that decision earlier on. You've got to practice either abstinence, I guess if you want, or birth control or whatever it is you do.
Speaker 1: That's too late to make that decision. Now.
Speaker 2: There's an interesting thing that permeates this discussion, and that is and I know I'm gonna get in trouble for this too. This is more stf unics. The vaccine has caused a fourth thout. We talked about this two weeks ago on the show. A four thousand percent increase according to you know, I think major sources like the CDC and others they've released these, but no, no one's talking about it on the news in miscarriages.
Speaker 1: What's that about.
Speaker 2: So now there was this leak document from the Supreme Court, which again I don't believe I've ever seen in my lifetime that they're going to overturn Roe versus Way. One thing to know about that before Debbie Row I think she died here not too long ago, but before that she was against it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the very person that.
Speaker 2: This is named for in her honor is against it. It is a federal protection which I wouldn't mind seeing stay aboard, and I'm gonna I'm very skeptical that that will be overturned. But yay, it's something to completely consume all the oxygen in the left wing media and that's all you can hear about, which is why I'm starting to show off with it today.
Speaker 1: But this is what you have to understand.
Speaker 2: And if it does go down and it does become a major social remember this is an issue that would affect a woman personally, and I get that. Believe me, I'm completely sympathetic with all of that. But it's a social issue that is behind I don't know healthcare for poor people. What's going on here in my city and in my state with regressive politics, regressive laws which make it almost impossible to live. That means go rent a place, go buy food, just go it work, just do the very basics in life.
Speaker 1: Pollution, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Talking about the green the phony green agenda, the real green agenda, which, of course you know, if you're corporate enough, you don't need to bother with. I'll talk to Greg about that in the second hour of the show today because he knows where.
Speaker 1: The bodies are buried.
Speaker 2: There are some how we are proceeding into new generations that will have to be responsible for going forward. These are the important issues, not I'm sorry, I know this is going to offend people. You can get you'll get an abortion if you want one, Please don't. Please try not to get to that point. Please be responsible, and please educate. Let's educate people on how not to get to that point, and if they do, then that's how it goes. Because there are people that there are some people I can't stand, and some of those people are the and I know you guys have a religious conviction and you're crazy as molasses.
Speaker 1: But hey man, please don't go.
Speaker 2: Attack women at a planned parenthood facility and make them feel guilty about what they're doing.
Speaker 1: That's just sick and wrong. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: There's other ways you can do it, but you are now participating in vomit politics.
Speaker 1: Let's not do that.
Speaker 2: But the point I want to make before I leave this topic because it's just too much and I gotta move on. I don't even like talking about it. Quite frankly, I've asked the questions. I think that the money question is at what point is it not okay to get an abortion? But you know, and and rationally, speaking with common sense, I mean, let's we don't even have to make it illegal.
Speaker 1: And that's maybe wrong right there, but.
Speaker 2: Let's, you know, let's make it to something educational and social. But what I find interesting is that whenever the Democrats are in control, they're supposed to be anti war, we have wars. Whenever the Democrats are in control, we lose personal and social rights. These whatever the Democrats say they for therefore, are the things we lose. That works. With the Republicans, they say they're pro gun, all the pro gun laws that I've ever seen come from Republicans. You see how they work it, because if a Republican administration sat above all of this that we've been talking about now unfortunately for the last fifteen twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: The attacks.
Speaker 2: Would be absolutely absurd. As I'm saying this, let me just Shift I was watching. Speaking of Shift, we'll get to Shifty in a minute here, just watching Ran Paul. That's Ron Paul's son, who have done many events with and no personally testifying about. This is the new thing thanks to Elon Musk, and that's something we'll get to here pretty soon with our second, our first guest, because that plays into the the whole Johnny Depp trial thing. Ran Paul speaking out against the new policy. This is a new arm of the government. Welcome, thank you for doing this. They are the the Information Ministry of Information, I guess as that how George Orwell put it like, they've been doing this and using tech and you know they scratch each other's back or butts or whatever. They scratch it on each other. There is a new disinformation board at your government, at Homeland Security, which I want you to remember we were wholly and completely against. And this goes back to what I was just saying a second ago. The the Republicans, Republicrats, they don't want a big government, yet they invented homeland security, which is a massive, bloaded nineteen eighty four style, brave New World kleptocracy. I love when Biden was trying to say that the other day. And of course here I go again with the non sequiturs.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I guess we don't.
Speaker 2: The kids today haven't read nineteen eighty four. They don't know what news speak is so much so it was watching one of the shows cover this and they were mentioning nineteen eighty four and they didn't even know that it was news speak. They didn't know that word. They I can't remember something else speak, they said, But I mean, we need to know that it's this isn't everything we're talking about on this show, and everything we will talk about on the show is.
Speaker 1: Really what it is.
Speaker 2: It's new speak, and it is state intervention on what you're allowed to say or think or participate in today. Was it Chucky Schumer, No, it was Joe Biden. Poor elderly abused Joe Biden pushed out to talk about how MAGA are basically all terrorists, and I don't know, maybe some of them are.
Speaker 1: Well, that's how it goes.
Speaker 2: They have a Ministry of Disinformation. I mean, could they be more plain if they have called it the Ministry of Information? I guess it would have been a little bit too Orwellian. But they call it the Ministry of Disinformation because how they're going to correct you and what they're going to be, uh, I guess clamping down on how you say things and what you say is they're going to be pushing disinformation. They want disinformation to rule the day, and that's that. And I think most of you, I mean, if you're listening to the show, I assume I'm somewhat preaching to the choir. Are they telling you exactly what they're doing. It's the Ministry of Disinformation.
Speaker 1: Allegedly out to solve the world problem of too much information going out, too much disinformation. That's the problem we have. That's why we're in just isn't that true? Now? You better agree with this or we'll have to come to your house and question you and look at your papers.
Speaker 2: Is that the biggest problem in the world. Now, we've just tackled two of them. One is a vomit, politics, abortion, and the other is information disinformation and sorry, the information war Hey listen, I fight for information peace. That's really what we try to do here. I don't want any part of information warfare. I want to be part of information piece. As a good friend of mine one said, you can't fight for piece, you have to piece for peace. Are the people going to stand up to that? Look what it's come to. Dave Chappelle was it last night? He was at the Hollywood Bowl, place I've been too many times and just really lived just on top of the mountain over there, could look out my back door and see it decades ago, hanging out with all of his buddies and doing a massive, sold out and very expensive show, at which point he mentions something about how he's been censored in etc.
Speaker 1: Etc.
Speaker 2: How the Ministry of disinformation could be sicked on him, how he's trying to be compromised and killed. I say that metaphorically, though, Hey, maybe they better.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what was up with this. Who knows.
Speaker 2: Maybe this was an assassination attempt. Maybe this was mk Ultra. I'm not saying it was, because I have absolutely no information of that. What I do know is that the deranged man that ran onto the stage a giant to tackle and potentially kill Dave Chappelle did so with zero security watching the two aisles that could lead to the stage where this man can just get his wood ran right up there, no problem. So it was a little bit of a standdown. That's always, you know, one of the things that ticked my brain when I'm thinking about what could possibly be a false flag, and I know I don't want to be conspiratorial. Let's just like keep it the way the news is allowing us to say it. Dave Chappelle was tackled by a deranged man. He was some kind of a rapper and publicity seeker. So either you know that guy was put in a room and given all kinds of drugs and then being told and given suggestions to do something like that to take out Dave Chappelle, which would have been a great story to cover up all the other stories, and then we'd be talking about that now for weeks. It was an assassination attempt potentially on one of the most popular public speakers.
Speaker 1: Not just now but of our time.
Speaker 2: Or he was brainwashed through the TV, through the media, and through social media that if I want to be popular and people will love me, I'll just go get Dave Chappelle. He had a gun, which wasn't a real gun, but it was a knife.
Speaker 1: Gotta get one of those.
Speaker 2: And he ran backstage and Dave's friends, including the other Fox, not Red Fox, but Jamie Fox in.
Speaker 1: A cowboy hat. As they say, I got a good story about Jamie Fox. I gotta tell someday.
Speaker 2: But and a bunch of other celebrities boot stumped this guy. Boot broke his arm, collapsed his face. There was a second head out of one of his heads. He looked like this happened to me. So that's how I know his orbital bone was broken. I mean, his nose is broken. That's what's gonna happen. I guess, you know. And I in some ways I kind of like that almost vigilante. Yeah, we don't need secure. I mean I'm playing the Hollywood Bowl at a huge event, a star set of event. I should have some security. I hope this is a message to Dave Chappelle that like JFK or RFK or MLK Malcolm X, you know you're especially if you're a HEATERO dox and you know that means you don't believe in Orthodox or the opposite of Orthodox, and you're out there saying some things that are very thought provoking. Joe Rogan, I don't like to name people because there's so many and they fall on both sides of the political spectrum, or all sides or none at all. But this might be kind of a lesson for Dave Chappelle to have a lot more security. But they have handled it, They completely handled it, and it was kind of funny and entertaining. I guess it because fake are real is the whole issue mental illness and how is mental illness created? I mean, do we find out that this guy who tried to attack Dave Chappelle the other night last night, I guess is on SSRIs as serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Is that what we're gonna find out because that's usually the case. And having work security myself for years and years and years and decades right in some of the worst neighborhoods ever, I could tell.
Speaker 1: You that is an issue.
Speaker 2: That's the new I guess policy is instead of helping people, you come in and it's very cheap to give them some drugs. Some SSRI's hope that they keep taking them and don't go completely nuts and just turn them back out on the street for people like me to deal with. Is this part of celebrity culture? You just you're gonna be famous, This will make you famous. Will that guy's famous and he's he's fed up, completely effed up? But who are the fascists?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: If this is all real and the guy's cognizant and he's just part of the antifa.
Speaker 1: Pete crowd or whatever.
Speaker 2: If he's really serious about his politics and transgenderism and all the rest of it. And keeping in mind that, you know, the allegations against Dave Chappelle, who's doing jokes right, he's not a politician, are completely false.
Speaker 1: But let's you know, for whatever reason, who are the real fascist?
Speaker 2: I guess I'll know because after this half hour, I'm probably going to get a whole bunch of mail, all the news I didn't get to. We'll try to handle it. There's a new press secretary today from MSNBC, Karine Jean Pierre. She is an African American woman. She'll be taking over for Jensaki. Karem Jean Pierre issues from MSNBC. As I mentioned, new pres secretary for Joe Biden. Jen Saki, the last pres secretary taking the other revolving door at MSNBC. I'm sure that that's probably.
Speaker 1: Driving you a little bit crazy.
Speaker 2: And then a representative, Madison Cawthorn, is back in the news. This is the guy that came out and said that the Republicans were trying to recruit him into these weird, sick orgies that are reminiscent of the Franklin cover up during the Reagan administration. Caught it a gun with an airport. He is, by the way, a congressman. About two weeks ago leaked photos. Somebody did some op research on him. They found nude photos. Those are going around the internet. Just another day in Paradise, Cinco de Mayo style, the Aceelli Radio Network on Jack Blood. This is the Jack Blood Show. Will be right back.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, this is Kevin Booth from American War in Shadow of Sofia. You're listening to the Jack Blood Show, straight talked and I liked that idea.
Speaker 4: It's about time forget this new bureau stuff and listen to the O'Kelly dot com Radio.
Speaker 1: Dot com and he get it white. Where you want to hear it at right straight ahead instead of being dunging.
Speaker 5: Back and forth.
Speaker 1: Here O'Kelly dot.
Speaker 5: Dot com revelation through conversation.
Speaker 3: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about.
Speaker 4: The Cuban missile crisis.
Speaker 6: President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't nuclear warheads that they could not destroyed because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Was up against.
Speaker 4: For more information, The Warstate dot com.
Speaker 5: Oh Chili dot Com.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well that is a thing that happens just about every minute in our society. People are crying wolf, and we're here to tell them, please don't do that, because the wolf actually comes. We'd like to know about it and not be completely desensitized. You're listening to the Jackblood Show. I'm your narrator.
Speaker 2: Your radio gun is always Jackblood right here on the Achilli Network. Rethor's Day. Please tell your friends about it. So I've been completely hooked, and I'll admit a little bit is slightly addicted, not because it's a celebrity trial, but because the cultural implications of it and some of it just really hits home. Can we be ourselves and can we be ourselves without being in core? And of course I'm talking about the Johnny Depp amber Heard versus Amber Heard defamation, defecation.
Speaker 1: Trial and defamation trial. That's it. Doctor Carol Lieberman is with me.
Speaker 2: She served as a forensic psychiatrist and expert witness in hundreds of civil and criminal cases nationwide, including domestic violence cases. We've seen some of those witnesses in this trial today. I want to ask you about that. She's a media commentator on Crimes and Trials. She writes a column entitled Inside the Criminal Mind that is front Page Detectives dot com. Expert witness forensic Psychiatrist dot com doctor Carol Lieberman joins us, and you're also, I know, a best selling author as well.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much for having me.
Speaker 2: It's great to have you because I've just been watching you dude commentary all over the place and they asked me if you could come on the show, and I'm absolutely one hundred percent for it because I know you are the real expert.
Speaker 1: Where do we start with this?
Speaker 2: Can we can we start with the not celebrity, but the kind of social implications.
Speaker 1: Why is this so popular?
Speaker 2: Is it because it's reality TV and it's we're watching it happen live in front of us? Or is it because that a lot of people kind of identify with this one way or the other.
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, I'll say that I am addicted also like you at the beginning. It has taken over me my life because yes I am commenting on it, writing columns on it and all kinds of things. But you know, try to even if I didn't have to do this, which I enjoyed, but even If I wasn't doing that, I would probably be addicted because it is so fascinating to watch these people. It doesn't really matter that they're celebrities. I mean, sure, that's why, you know, that's why more people are paying attention to it. But I mean just a whole domes.
Speaker 1: Did we just lose her or did we lose me?
Speaker 2: No, you're still here. Okay, Well I don't think that's a government conspiracy. That might just be la to Seattle to the east coast try to get her back.
Speaker 1: Do you have to hang up on me to get her back?
Speaker 8: Or you know what, that's what we'll do.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, play something of the new time you got.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're back cell phone technology in the twenty first century.
Speaker 1: You think it might be a little bit better.
Speaker 2: But please, doctor Carroll, you know, stand in place if you can.
Speaker 1: I don't know you live in a PSI.
Speaker 7: I wasn't touching it. I have it on a box on my desk at a good height, so I never touch it.
Speaker 1: Okay, it might be me at what I said the first half hour before you came behind. That gets me the problem.
Speaker 2: Uh, but you know, and I know this fits very well with today's culture, the me too culture, and there are a lot of people that are invested in this trial because of the implications of me too. But you've kind of coined a term called he too. And maybe this is why people are so fascinated by the Johnny depp amber Heard defamation trial.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not.
Speaker 2: Something we hear about that is publicized very much, but it is something that exists, that happens, and I like to look at it as you know, nailing a powerful man and then controlling him any way you can. In this case, I think that's exactly what's going on. But you tell me, I mean, you are the forensic psychiatrist and the expert.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, yes, I think that she I don't think that she was, even though this is what she's been talking about all day, how madly in love.
Speaker 1: With him she was.
Speaker 7: But I don't think that it was love primarily that got her to go out with him and marry him. I mean, she went through this whole thing today about all these alleged horrible physical uh you know, abuse that he he perpetrated on her, and then and then she still married him. Now that isn't to say. I mean, it is true that people who are in domestic violence situations. Sometimes they do they keep hoping that the person is going to change, and sometimes they do stay with them. There are lots of reasons, especially for women, for why they stay. They're you know, they're shamed, and they're they're made to feel as though nobody else and all of that. But I think that she wanted to be uh connected with him that raised her status in Hollywood, you know, to be on his arm, to be his girlfriend, and of course then to be his wife. And then she jumped, you know, as soon as that was over, she jumped to Elon Musk. And there was some in between, but Elon Musk, you know, Johnny Johnny Japp had mostly millions, but Elon Musk has billions. So she was, you know, making her social climbing. I really think that there were a lot of, you know, a lot of other reasons than love for her to be with him, and yes, he too. I mean, I hope that one of the long lasting effects of this is that people will see man, especially will see that after he gave testified and told the most intimate, you know, embarrassing stories about his life from the time he was a child and his mother was physically and emotionally abusive to him, to all of the things that happened with Amber, and yet he had the courage to talk about all this, which is why. And that's the problem with men. There are lots and lots of men who are in abusive relationships by women, but they are ashamed to come forward because it makes them look weak. They don't want to admit to people that they are being abused, especially physically abused by a woman.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That reminds me of why. And there's been some work on this why Catholic priests, and I don't want to single them out, because there's a lot of good priests and there are some very very bad ones. And one of the reasons they pick on boys isn't because they're so much homosexual and repressed, let's add that part, but because they know that the boys will be too embarrassed to.
Speaker 1: Talk about it.
Speaker 2: And I think that that applies guy in this case where women abuse men, and they can abuse men, and men who I guess like Johnny Depp, like myself and others who would never hit a woman, can take a lot of abuse before something happens.
Speaker 7: Yes, I mean what this is really all about is that he married his mother. His mother was abusive and when she was he would run away and hide and to get away from the abuse. He never, of course, hit back at his mother. His father also was abused by his wife, you know, Johnny Depp's mother, and he never hit back either. And in fact, the father stayed in the marriage until Johnny Depp was fifteen, and then when he left, when the father left his mother, Johnny Depp's mother tried to commit suicide, which is another reason why Johnny Depp stayed in this relationship because he was afraid that was going to commit suicide because she would sometimes threaten that, but so that he would run away, like you know, he was kind of programmed to do from his childhood, and that triggered her because she has a borderline personality disorder. I don't care what the other psychologist said. She has a borderline personality of disorder, a mixed borderline histrionic and narcissistic personality disorder in my opinion, and so borderlines. Their number one symptom or trait is that they are terrified of being abandoned. When they are abandoned, it feels as though they cease, they feel as though they cease to exist. And so when he would run away from her abuse, that would be the trigger for her to become more abusive because she was terrified, oh, he's abandoning me, and she would do whatever she could. She'd run after him in all kinds of circumstances to get him to come back and not to leave her.
Speaker 2: You know, and the gas lighting involved in this, and I want to get to that in a second, because she seems to be kind of an expert in that, and that is a big issue today. Let me just say this, and I have to get this off my chest, Doctor Carroll, doctor Carrol Lieberman with us. So she is actually psychiatrist expert to forensic psychologist, host of Doctor Carroll's Couch of Voice America dot com, The Terrorist Therapist, that podcast.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that in a minute.
Speaker 2: I used to This is just a weird disclosure, but I used to live with Courtney Love, who was married to Kirk Cobain. I'm sure you know who those people are, okay, And her first.
Speaker 1: Husband was.
Speaker 2: So she's she reminds me of amberheard so much and I was involved in this relationship and she used to beat the crap out of her first husband, which was also a musician called Following James. In fact, once I had to save her from throwing them out of third story window in Hollywood, and this constantly happened.
Speaker 1: And what did she do when she was notorious for this? I'm talking about Courtney Love.
Speaker 2: She traded up until she got the number one rock star ever. And because I knew him too, they had a very similar relationship to what I seekling on with Johnny Depp and Amber heard. In fact, she and maybe he liked it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm giving away too many secrets, but she would beat him and that would be part of kind of their sex routine which filtered out into their everyday life. And he wants to keep control. She wants to change him and turn him into her project and own him when it gets turned around in this trial. That's what we heard today from Amber Heard, who was dressed like a librarian today, poor her talking about how you know Johnny was the controller.
Speaker 7: When I think she was, yes, yes, And of course Kurt Cobain committed suicide right allegedly. Okay, Well, in any case, you know, one could see where being in in that kind of relationship one might consider doing that. Yes, it's it's really uh, there's you know.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 7: Also, what's interesting is that they met on the set of Rum Diary, which was a very particularly important project for Johnny Depp, and I think part of the way this whole thing started was where he saw her as perfectly fitting the role. And I think that from the beginning he kind of saw her in that role and as someone who she wasn't. In other words, and which happens a lot to Hollywood stars when they meet on set, that they see each other not as who they really are, but as whatever role they're playing, and they kind of continue on in those roles rather than who they the people actually are. You know, they think of them, they want them to be who the role is.
Speaker 2: You know, that is a really a student analysis. I'm so glad you brought that up. I don't think i've heard that take on it. That he was so intimately involved with the history and the legacy of Hunter S. Thompson, the Gonza, great writer who I also appreciate very much, and who also only allegedly committed suicide.
Speaker 1: We won't go there.
Speaker 2: You know that he he created this romantic vision of her that wasn't true. She was a social climber, She was very ambitious. She would have done anything in order to get what she wants. And to hear her testify, I'm sorry, I'm just gonna go. I'm wanna wait for the whole thing to come out. Okay, I want to make my decision at the end. But so far she hasn't apologized and taken any accountability for any of the things she's done, most of which were played on tape earlier in this trial.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, that's right. It is so hard to watch because it is so evident that she is lying. I mean, we know we've caught the the the case, and she caught her in a lot of lives to begin with, you know, from saying that she used a certain kind of makeup, and the makeup company Malaney came out and said, no, that makeup wasn't around in the years that she said she was using it to cover the bruises. There were so many other kinds of lives that she made. So now so we have this history of knowing about these lives and then she now acts like this on the stand, and and you can see the change when she first came out and she was telling about her childhood and about raking horses and going to school and you know, her road to becoming an actress. I mean that was in a very conversational, nice, you know, pleasant kind of tone. And then all of a sudden, when she started talking about Johnny Depp, that's when this quivering, this quivering ship and no tears to she've barely had tears. I think she was reading social media obviously talking about how there were no tears.
Speaker 1: So Doctor Carol, she yesterday or the day before, she fired her PR person and got a new PR person because she has just been taking it on the chin, no pun intended during this entire trial. It's not working out for it.
Speaker 2: At first, I thought this might be career suicide for Johnny Depp, who I just have a little bit of an affection for her. So I don't mind, you know, announcing my bias because we travel in some of the same circles.
Speaker 1: But you know, I just.
Speaker 2: I just don't think anyone's buying this. I don't think there's any PR agency that can cover up for what's happening. And the cross examining hasn't even happened to Amberhard which is you know, the money part of this trial.
Speaker 1: If people aren't watching it, they're gonna listen to this and go, what am I missing? What's happening? I think the most important thing to do that is let's solve a problem.
Speaker 2: Let's provide an answer. How do we not get into this? And I understand we're talking about a.
Speaker 1: Guy who had you know, who had have.
Speaker 2: A billion dollars and one of the most famous people on the planet, But that could apply to me and you, that could apply to every one of my listeners. How do we not get into these kind of deranged, codependent relationships? Is there an answer for.
Speaker 1: Something like that? Well?
Speaker 7: Yes, I actually wrote a book. My first book was called Bad Boys, Why We Love Them, How to Live to Leave Them? And when I talked about twelve different types of bad boys, and one of them was the Prince of Darkness, and that was an abusive bad boy. Well, actually I should be talking about h I wrote a book after that called Bad Girls, Why Men Love Them and how good girls can learn their secrets and for both you know, whether it's a bad boy or bad girl. And by bad I met heartbreakers. It all has to do with your childhood. It has to do with what kind of a relationship you had with your mother, with your father. And for example, for women, whether they're attracted to a bad boy. And I am not saying that Johnny Depp is at He's not an abusive bad boy. He may well have been a heartbreaker. But what makes a woman be attracted to a bad boy is her relationship with her father, A dysfunctional relationship with her.
Speaker 2: Father, which has come out in the trial, that's come out in the trial. She's thrown her own father under the bus several times. I mean, this is very pitle, this is very Freudian. If you can continue for just another minute, because we're going to run out of time.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, so after women have been with bad boys enough times, or one bad boy that really broke her heart, then they decide that they are not lovable. They're not going to find a prince who loves them, and so they decide to go for somebody who can give them something else, whether it's a gold digger or you know, other something else that they need in their life. And so because so they've given up on love and they're they're getting something else, and that's you know, I think that that's what she has done, and she is the one. She is the bad girl, she is the heartbreaker and also the abuser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I would love to talk about because you've done two books on terrorism, we have to have you back just to talk about that. Doctor Carol Lieberman with us on the broadcast today on Voice America dot com, The Terrorist Therapist, the podcast Forensic Psychiatrists. You should be making five hundred dollars an hour doing this case, as some of the witnesses they are. But the gas lighting, this is something that is going on in it permeates all of our culture, whether we talk about how we talk about the pandemic, how we talk about to Russia versus Ukraine, how we talk about the abortion conversation going on right now. The gas lighting is this form of completely obliterating someone's credibility and then you know, obviously dosing them in the case of what we've seen happen to Johnny Depp, and then on top of it, just shutting you up, making you self censor yourself. I mean, it is a massive psychological mind game, the gas lighting that goes on. And she seems like, I guess the pinnacle of it. I mean, she gaslighted the crap out of Johnny Depp. Yes, yes, but talk about it in talk about it in a wide sense, if you could, Doctor Carroll, what's going on with our culture right now with this gas lighting?
Speaker 7: Well, yes, you know we are, we are being well, you know, I guess the biggest example is the Ministry of Information that is.
Speaker 1: Putting up disinformation. They're being honest, they uh you know, I.
Speaker 7: Mean yes, I mean the irony of that and the and the gas lighting of that, trying to make us feel that they're the ones who are going to be telling us the truth when they're the ones who are gaslighting us. I mean, it is just really you know, what they're trying to do is get everybody's head spinning, and they're doing a good job of it, so that then they can come in with the kind of society that they want to have that you know, they can destroy America basically, and with the cancel culture and every the CRT and the transgender and and just everything is really just destroying the American values and and our minds are you know, we were vulnerable after COVID first of all, uh, and isolation, lockdown and all of that, and then all of these crazy things, the protests that we're told, I mean, the riots that were told were peaceful protests. All these things.
Speaker 2: We're not allowed to think or say what we want. So final question with doctor Carol Lieberman, and I love having you on because you're very interesting and you're an expert, and we need experts to talk about things and break them down. Is doctor Jill gaslighting and beating Joe. I think this is elder abuse on so many levels. It's what's happening.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I don't know if she's physically.
Speaker 1: Beating Jesus handler is handled, I think she.
Speaker 7: I think she should be arrested for elder abuse because even if she isn't really physically doing anything to him, but she is letting him stay as president, making a fool of himself, getting America into World War three, and not getting him to a doctor, to a neurologist, to get a psychiatrist first to get tested, and then a neurologist to do, you know, Mr pet scans and figure out what kind of dementia he has.
Speaker 2: And I didn't even vote for him, doctor Carroll, but I felt complicit in this every time I watch him wandering around shaking invisible people's hands, and tripping over his own feed and and being embarrassed by uh Barack Obama and all the things that are happening, some of them have massive national security implications, and you know, but hey, everybody knows I'm.
Speaker 1: Hard on all the presidents.
Speaker 2: I was hard on Trump, and I was very hard on Bush and a little bit hard on Obama and all the rest of them. Like I'm an equal opportunity muck raker, and I think that makes me psychologically good. Right, you can diagnose me after this this conversation that I'm I'm I have decent mental health. Right, I'm I'm critically aware.
Speaker 7: Let's put it that way. I want to be. I was trying to warn people about Biden's encroaching dementia beginning when he was in the basement and running for president. I tried to warn people that this what's happening now was going to happen. I mean, I didn't foresee Afghanistan, that disaster, but I do foresee what happened after it, you know, with various leaders, our enemies coming after us because they see that he's not all there.
Speaker 1: You know, we went over and that's what I'm going to do with doctor Carrol Lieberman.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to have you back promote anything. What is the foremost thing you want to promote? And then I got to let you go.
Speaker 7: Sure, I guess the best thing is to go to my website. I have a few websites, but touristtherapist dot com.
Speaker 1: Cool. Cool.
Speaker 2: And then if you have an issue where you have to sue your ex wife for defamation, get Carol on for five an hour.
Speaker 7: Well, yes, I should have mentioned really my own my other website, which is expert Witness for six Psychiatrists dot com.
Speaker 1: Right, it's so good to have you. We've got to go to the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: UH international bestseller and underground UH investigative reporter Greg Palace joining us in the second hour.
Speaker 1: Thank you, doctor Carrol. Take care. God're listening to the Jack Floodshell. If you was expressed by caller stools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air to Jelly dot com, you're not necessarily replied views little Jelly dot com or Chuck Chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which you might ensue.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Oh Chilly dot com.
Speaker 1: My song, yeah, that song is Vultures Picnic by the band Fear Porn. I happen to be in that band, and uh he. Greg Palace is with us.
Speaker 2: Today from Rolling Stone, Guardian, BBC. Greg Pallace dot com best selling author of too many books to mention, but we will mention them on the broadcast today. But I wrote that song for you man, that that applies to your great book, Vulture's Picnic, which talks about how cartel capitalism has run them up in the Third World and nothing has change since then, Greg Pallace, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: Welcome, And where do I get my royalties for Vulture for the song? No, you're gonna give those to me when you when they make a movie of Vultures Picnic, which Johnny Depp should be in that.
Speaker 1: He absolutely should be in as opposed to out And I could I could? You know what, once in a while, I really need a good beating. Well, we won't go into that. Here we will go. I won't.
Speaker 2: I won't tell you my personal stuff. You don't share yours. But if you want to go ahead because it's good radio.
Speaker 9: No, No, I miss bad Pennie and I once in a while we do dress up like pirates once in a while.
Speaker 2: Arg Uh, yeah, that's when we go undercover. The eye patch it shifts on different eyes as people off.
Speaker 9: You actually was gonna use you know, John McEnroe is gonna work with me working under cover. He said, well, everyone recognized me and said that's the point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is true.
Speaker 9: And so we're gonna send him to this billionaire vulture's house.
Speaker 1: This guy was in Vultures.
Speaker 9: Picnic if you remember Doctor Herman, and he had this monster state.
Speaker 1: It was like bigger than the Vatican.
Speaker 9: And how are we gonna We noticed from satellite photos he had a tennis court.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna bring in macenroe and so we could.
Speaker 9: Film the guy and get on his estate and film him by saying, can we film you with John McEnroe. We're doing a reality show called so you think you are? You can play tennis? You know with the champ, you can beat the champ or something like that. But then that day was a freak snowstorm, so the the tennis kind of tennis whites were not appropriate.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's how you get to the elites golfer tennis, right.
Speaker 1: Were tennis? In fact? Actually, when.
Speaker 9: Air Force officer was saying, you know, when they're at the Air Force Academy, their officers kept telling him that he has to learn how.
Speaker 1: To play golf.
Speaker 9: He said, why, said, well, if you want a promotion, forget ability, just play.
Speaker 1: Golf with you're superiors. That's how you get a promotion. You know.
Speaker 9: Forget about for the pads, you know, I mean that's the other way, you know, knee pads also were exactly.
Speaker 1: No, forget about Bohemian Grove and scull and bones.
Speaker 2: It's the golf courses that we should be very concerned about. Uh So, I don't even know where to start. Let's start with censorship, because you've got to know more about this than anyone else. You literally broke the story of the two thousand election. You were sent packing over to the London Guardian and no one would publish you, and you couldn't get on MSNBC, CNN, Fox like anywhere. And you went and did your work over there and wrote all your astounding books. But what is what is your view, Greg Pallace of the climate today with you know, say what we want or die?
Speaker 9: Well, I'd love to tell you, but then I wouldn't be allowed any social media sites or but no, okay, no, it's actually yeah, it is no joke because I ended up like you say so for those who don't know, I broke the story back in two thousand when Jeb Bush removed with a woman named Katherine Harris her real name is Cruela Deville, remove fifty eight thousand black men from the voter rolls of Florida just before the Gore Bush election. Fifty eight thousand black men because they had committed crimes there felons. And how do we know of their felons, Well, it says on the voter registration rolls b LA next to their name, which means fel I Actually it turns out it's supposed to mean black, but they consider that the same thing.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 9: Of all the fifty eight thousand black men, and we know they're black, they really do say BLA next to their name because in Florida used to have to put your race on your registration form. And of the fifty eight thousand men that they accused of being ex cons who at the time couldn't vote in Florida, exactly zero zero we're illegal voters, zero out of fifty eight thousand. But Bush supposedly won Florida by just five hundred and thirty seven votes with those black men removed, and that gave him the presidency. So the presidency the United States has been stolen. So when you have schmucks like ads.
Speaker 1: Russia did that, Greg Russia did that.
Speaker 9: Oh Russia, Well, Putin has I think is more effective. You know, he was facing a kind of primary contest with Boris Nempsov who went.
Speaker 1: He went to the Kremlin and as he was crossing.
Speaker 9: The street, fore men came up and put bullets in the back of his head and in the back and also killed his great Ukrainian girlfriend right in front of the Kremlin, which happened to have all its security cameras turned off at that moment. They were repairing them. You know how they turn off the security cameras in front of the White House anyway.
Speaker 1: So that so, uh, Jeff Bush has not does not need to go to four bullets in the back of the head.
Speaker 9: He just takes fifty eight thousand black ballots and deep six is they're right to vote.
Speaker 1: But you're talking about censorship. But now censorship is the issue because I wrote that story on the front page of the freaking Guardian newspaper, the number one English language newspaper on the planet. No, not the New York Times. That's that's American parochialism.
Speaker 9: That that's the newsletter of of the Upper West Side elite. I'm talking about a newspaper, not a newsletter.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 9: And they put on the front page BBC News, which is, you know, the premier news channel on the planet. Put at the top of the BBC Nightly News. That's how Bush became president. And you couldn't get that in US newspapers if I took hostages. There was one mention in a column not in the news section, that this report had come out in England. But that was by a by a a columnist who was black. I say, who was black. He was a columnist. He's no longer a columnist for the New York Times. And when you talk about you couldn't get on MSNBC, I got real close, you know that. I got on once on MSNBC with Phil Donahue and I did mention the theft of the election.
Speaker 1: I did bring it up, and then they kicked him to the curb right then they said, you know what.
Speaker 9: And this is also while their protests that he was bringing bringing on people to question the war, the plan, the drum beat for the war in Iraq, and they said, you know your program is in jeopardy, and he had to add, well, I'm thinking of bringing on.
Speaker 1: Greg Pallas as a regular reporter for the show. They literally almost canceled him on the spot.
Speaker 9: They waited a good day. I'm not kidding you. I can't make this up. I got this from his producer, and I spoke to Phil and I apologize for, you know, getting a show camned.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so censorship so I couldn't get in the Times.
Speaker 9: And in fact, it's interesting The Times two years later brought up had an editorial in which they mentioned the infamous fellon purge of Florida in two thousand. Well how could it be infamous when they didn't even report it?
Speaker 1: And I got it.
Speaker 9: So, but here's the thing I keep getting censored. When I did a report at in January twenty twenty one during the Senate runoff in Georgia, you know, and I did a report for a program called Democracy Now, in which I showed that they were that they had illegally that their GOP had illegally removed one hundred and ninety eight thousand voters from the voter rules, including Martin Luther King's ninety two year old cousin. They said that she didn't live in Georgia anymore. I went to her house. I was in front of the polling station when she was thrown out on her keyster and her granddaughter's hysterical and in tears.
Speaker 1: This is King's cousin.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be the fiftieth anniversary of her voting the first time, which is the fiftieth anniversary of her cousin's death. And what happened was, so I ran it on Democracy Now, but they had shortened it. They took out the front end where I had Trump people saying the election was stolen and I'm proving them wrong. But then Consortium News ran the story and then they did the whole program so that it included the Trump people saying the election stolem anyway we got. Not only was that program pulled off of YouTube by who owns.
Speaker 1: YouTube, that's Google.
Speaker 9: Not only did Google remove that piece, they told Consortium News that one more time violating their community standards, and they will shut down Consortium News, which is life or death for them. They won't be able to outlet and that's their that's their outlet. Consortium News, by the way, he was started by the extraordinary columnists, uh, investigative reporter Bob Perry and is now yeah, it was run by you know, a former Wall Street Journal reporter. But you know that wasn't for you know, as far as Google is concerned. And you know, here's the problem. So it keeps going on, the censorship and the strangulation of the truth continues.
Speaker 1: I mean, I.
Speaker 9: Got, uh, you know, and but you know, on the other hand, we also have unfortunately on the left, we've now and I say we because I consider myself on.
Speaker 1: The left, whether you like it or not.
Speaker 9: And I was just on a program on the crisis in journalism, and a non journalist said, the crisis in journalism is that Zuckerberg doesn't remove postings quick enough that deny climate change.
Speaker 1: And you're really going on and on that that there's just not enough censorship on the on the net. And I said, so you're in favor of censorship. Oh, I'm against censorship.
Speaker 9: But I said, no, that that's you can't be for censorship but against censorship.
Speaker 1: But because as soon as you say but you're for censorship. So you want these people, you want people you don't agree with pulled out.
Speaker 9: So how would you feel if your site was pulled down? She's, oh, it has been pulled down. So in other words, she was more concerned, not concerned, that she and her site, which was a climate change site for young people, were being pulled off. There what disturbed her. That didn't bother at all. What bothered her was that other sites that she didn't agreement with we're not.
Speaker 2: I know, because that is the essential duty of collectivism and cognitive dissonance. And you know what that means, right, Greg, I mean you hold two opposing ideas in your brain at the same time, and there's.
Speaker 1: To call it bullshit, hypocrisy, I know, call cognitive dissonance because you had that, I know, right, I learnt that before you dropped out, right. I don't want to be so cynical because Greg Pallas is on the air. He's a real journalist and not a jerk.
Speaker 2: And that's how he signs off on his emails to me every day. No, because it's it's gotten worse. And I remember, I think I interviewed you in just after two thousand the first time and we've since become friends.
Speaker 1: But it's like, what is going on? And so both sides steal elections.
Speaker 2: So let's just finish off with this, because I don't know who were you supporting in the twenty twenty election. Because I had a Bernie Sanders interest, I had a Tolci Gabbert interest, I had a little Rampall interest, but none of them really looked good enough for me.
Speaker 1: But I saw what happened and they.
Speaker 2: So I know you're doing all this work on how Republicans steal elections, but how did the Democrats two elections in a row steal the election from Bernie Sanders?
Speaker 1: They did that? That's true?
Speaker 9: Actually, if that was I wrote that article for The Guardian and which was picked up exactly nowhere in the American press.
Speaker 1: I'm here in La La Land, in Hollywood, in California.
Speaker 9: And we have and I explained how Bernie Sanders was cheated out of hundreds of thousands of votes.
Speaker 1: In fact, the.
Speaker 9: Number one polling center in California, which is very democratically oriented, they gave me all the data.
Speaker 1: See, in California, you have.
Speaker 9: This weird system where if you are a Democrat, if you're an independent, and most voters in California are independent, don't register for a party, but they believe and they've been told that they can vote in the Democratic primary because everyone hears Democrat, but they young people just don't put down their party affiliation.
Speaker 1: Now, as it turns out, Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 9: Among independent registered but Democratic leading voters was winning two to one.
Speaker 1: So that's most of the voters.
Speaker 9: So if all those voters could vote as they thought they could vote, then he would have won the California primary in the last two in sixteen, and he would have wont even bigger in twenty.
Speaker 1: But what happened people didn't know that they had.
Speaker 9: If they went in and cast a Democratic Party ballot but they weren't registered as Democrat, it would be thrown out. They had to ask for a special printed ballot called the No Party Preference alternative ballot, the no party And if you didn't have the ask and you weren't allowed and no pollwork. If you said that I'm an independent, but I want the Democratic Party ballot, which most that's for most California voters, they wouldn't. They'd say, sorry, you can't vote a Democratic Party ballot. They're not allowed to say, all I have to do is ask for the no party preference Democratic ban. Now that might sound complicated, but it cost the Polling Center agreed with me, cost Bernie Sanders hundreds of thousands of votes, hundreds of thousands. And they called it the purge by postcard because they send you postcards saying do you want.
Speaker 1: A Democratic Party ballot?
Speaker 9: And then a lot of people every California gets a ballot mail to them. I know there's a lot of detail, but this is how you steal elections.
Speaker 1: No, I mean it sounds like election They locked us all down for COVID and then you got to fill out the thing. And I mean, I'm not trying to Hey, listen, I'm not trying to say Trump is right.
Speaker 2: But most of no, no, no, no, but hold on, Greg, most of the stuff that came out, the conspiracy theories on MSNBC and CNN and whatnot, they they fucked it up, Greg, because they ended up being wrong and they made Trump right. And so how is Trump not looking at as he called you? Is Trump get on the phone with Greg Pallace because he could need you.
Speaker 1: You got to tell him to get rid of.
Speaker 2: His prime executioners. But man, I mean, it sounds familiar. And Trump himself, let me just say this, came out and said they stole the election from Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 1: I mean, he said that, and he's right, yeah, and he was, and he brought out the point.
Speaker 9: He says, well, he missed the bullet because he said, if you know, at least six million people voted for Bernie Sanders then voted for him.
Speaker 1: He says, imagine if.
Speaker 9: If Hillary had picked Bernie as her running mate, I'd be out.
Speaker 1: He would have lost absolutely, So you know, I mean, you can't. You can't.
Speaker 9: That's that's one of the problems. We see this problem all the time. But at the moment, most of my investigation is no question. Are Republicans playing games to the vote or coming up with really false ideas of theft. But I have to say, like the Democrat, I read the the Mueller report. The reason Trump wasn't indicted for conspiracy with Russia is that. And I know, as you heard, I'm no friend of the Russians by any means.
Speaker 1: But I read the Muller report.
Speaker 9: He didn't bring it, and he says, there's just no information here that leads to an indictment.
Speaker 1: That's why and so.
Speaker 9: The Democrats are going on with this Russia, Russia, Russia stuff, while in fact there were some serious problems for you know, black voters, Asian voters, young voters in.
Speaker 1: Places like Georgia and Arizona. They buried, they buried the lead.
Speaker 9: Oh, by the way, the Democratic Attorney General and Secretary of State of Michigan had my site shut down when you talk about censorship, because I said.
Speaker 1: Here's the people that So I put up two lists three.
Speaker 9: Well, you mean, who's that's Illinois, this is Michigan. So I had I uncovered that three states Wisconsin, of four states, Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, Georgia, and well, let's uh, Michigan. Yeah, all had illegally removed voters from the voter rules, saying that they left the state.
Speaker 1: When they didn't, they were still there.
Speaker 9: I got and I actually got the world's top address location experts, that is the people that work with Amazon. You notice that you that Jack, You don't get someone else's tidy Whiteyes, you always. They always know where you are. And if you don't pay your and if you.
Speaker 1: Don't pay American Express to your bill, they'll find you in North Korea. I guarantee it. So I talked to these experts.
Speaker 9: They said, no, these people live here, and we called them, We called twelve hundred voters and they said, uh, no, what do you mean, I live here? But they lost their votes, just like Martin Luther King's cousin. But that didn't just happen that they the Republicans didn't in Georgia, but the Democrats did it in Michigan. And while the Republican Secretary of State, the scumbad name named Brad Raffin's perguer Purgurs is really his name, raffis Perguer.
Speaker 1: He had viciously attacked me.
Speaker 9: Brian Kemp, the governor, viciously attacked me in Georgia, but they didn't take down my site, whereas the Democratic Secretary of State and Attorney General in Michigan they had my site taken down until they got a note from a kind of ACLU affiliate in Michigan saying.
Speaker 1: Pallace generally helps Democrats, and then they then they had my site. They let my site go back up.
Speaker 2: Man, Greg, I mean, I'm so far left, I'm kind of right, you know, I mean, that's I mean, now it's getting it the.
Speaker 1: Lines are really blurred.
Speaker 2: All I want people to do is have common sense, intelligent arguments based on information and not debunked by the Government of Disinformation. I can't believe they're naming that it's it is the Department of Disinformation. Are they telling us what they're trying to do to us?
Speaker 10: And I don't think you're Do you remember great the liar According to the London Mirror, the liar with your picture.
Speaker 2: You're not going to turn out okay in this this thing with the new Department of Disinformation.
Speaker 1: It's not going to work out good for you man.
Speaker 9: Sorry, no, it has That's why I say they took They took down my stuff from CONSORTI News, they shut down my website. This is the problem with once we start in censorship wars, and then they'll say, oh, we didn't mean you, Just like in Michigan, once the Democrats were told, hey, Palace, most of his work is supporting supports Democrats.
Speaker 1: Then oh, oh we didn't. Oh that was a mistake. No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 9: I don't want anyone censored, whether I'm supporting Democrats, Republicans, or whatever.
Speaker 1: And I don't support any freaking candidate because they all end up going rotten, and I don't care who they are.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, I mean I was, I was, actually I you know, Hugo chav Is considered me a good friend. But even he went rotten in the end, of course he so that's real rotten.
Speaker 2: But you know, fast acting cancer. I'm sure it was perfectly explainable. But yeah, no, no, but you're right. He guys coffee day, so there's a reason why he has I don't know, I drink eighty cups of coffee a day, drink whiskey and smoked cigarettes.
Speaker 1: And I'm still act with Satan. So you've got to you know.
Speaker 2: You know what he did at the end, he would have those meetings. I mean he he did become a dictator, but he this is so complicated because they have they have multiple coups running against them. I mean, it's the.
Speaker 9: People of Venezuela loved that man all the way to the end. His big problem was picking someone who's not competent to take his.
Speaker 1: Place in Venezuela. Because see, the.
Speaker 9: One thing that that the left doesn't understand what chav is, because I knew him well is and he translated some of my books, The best Democracy money can buy into.
Speaker 1: Spanish, by the way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and he read he'd read from my books every week on his TV show I'llow Presidente, which didn't didn't That didn't help me either, well, mainly because of these crazy Cubans with guns.
Speaker 1: That's why it didn't help me.
Speaker 9: And and as you know from from the book, that's one of the things that led.
Speaker 1: To the problem with with miss Badpenny, my chief investigator.
Speaker 9: And now my my official, my spouse. But we have the most unusual meeting, you know, people say, well, how did you two meet, you know, and after we got married, and I said, well, I thought she was sent to assassinate me and I was going to have to take her out first, and which is true, it's absolutely hundred percent true.
Speaker 1: And involved with.
Speaker 9: Picnic, I was getting these death threats from these right wingers.
Speaker 1: And no one was supposed to know where I live. But she's an investigator, so of course she hunted me down. It's good if you're asking for a job as an investigator, that's one way to do it. And she is a foreign agent.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, Jesus, very Swiss, and so she uh so it's after midnight and there's this like young woman like all cover it up. I thought she was young, I mean, as she looked like she was in her twenties.
Speaker 1: Whatever. I walk outs after one in the morning and.
Speaker 9: She goes, no one's supposed to know where I live, No one's supposed to know where I work.
Speaker 1: No one is a secret because it.
Speaker 9: Is dangerous, and she goes, mister Pallaced, and I go, damn, this is it. She's gonna this is like Squeaky Frome. She's gonna this, this freak is from some cult. She's gonna take me out. And so then I decided i'd have to because you can't outrun a bullets.
Speaker 1: You don't run away.
Speaker 9: You have to go into someone and knock them over. That's the training, and you go roll into them. And I was about to take her out and smash her face when she said but I hesitated for half a second because I was actually walking my dog and I didn't want him to run, And so that half second hesitation allowed her to say, mister Pallace the second time. Now someone's gonna bump you off. They're not gonna ask twice.
Speaker 1: So I was so relieved. She just said, well, I found your interests that I want to ask you for a job, and I go, oh, I was so relieved.
Speaker 9: I would have given her my my house, which eventually I did.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, we'll see how it turns out. We'll see how it turns out. But you know, I gotta go to break. Man's all take a break because this has been eminently fascinating.
Speaker 2: We got another half hour to go with a good friend, Greg Palace, be right back after this.
Speaker 1: It's the Jack Led Show to friend education. We don't need your This is Helio's creed and you're listening to the Jack That show.
Speaker 4: Every thing.
Speaker 3: Points to the birthday here world Quarter. But when it's starting to listen to look back at the twenty first century.
Speaker 7: We'll say, well, say all the.
Speaker 5: Crises of the twenty fifth century, it's obvious.
Speaker 3: There's a direction with the pattern the birth of the world order, the pattern the birth of the quarter.
Speaker 1: Your education.
Speaker 2: So the off air conversations are almost as good as the on air conversations.
Speaker 1: You're listening to.
Speaker 2: The Jack Blood Show. We are live every Thursday right now. It is Sinko de Mayo and appreciate you guys joining us. Please spread the word if you would, and then we'll add extra days in more content. Somebody who is no stranger two massive amounts of content is a New York Times bestseller. He's our guest today, Greg Palace, Rolling Stone, Guardian, BBC Best Democracy money can buy?
Speaker 1: Please buy that book?
Speaker 2: Will you buy it? Because Greg, he can't pay his rent. He needs to have people buying that. But Vulture's picnic in the case of the stolen election. He's on Amazon, Amazon Prime, and he's in a bunch of documentaries and we're super happy to have him here, not just because he knows where all the bodies are buried, because he's my friend. So Greg, good to have you. We got another thirty minutes, let's go.
Speaker 9: Okay, Yeah, Well, we were talking about Venezuela, and I want to make an important point. You know, we keep saying, oh, Germany has to keep paying half of They pay nearly a billion dollars a day to putin for his oil and gas. They are funding the Germans are funding the invasion now.
Speaker 1: But they say always nothing we can do about it. Yeah, there is venice. We have embargoed people forget yet we've laid siege to Venezuela.
Speaker 9: We have an embargo. We don't let anything in we don't let anything out. Venezuela could export two million barrels of oil a day, and that creepy corporation Chevron, we can get into Chevron.
Speaker 2: Well broke no, but hold on, I want my listeners to know you're the guy that broke the Exxon Valdez story.
Speaker 1: So all right, go yeah.
Speaker 9: So what happened was I was the chief investigator on the Exon Vald's breakup for the natives.
Speaker 1: Let's not forget that. It's it's American natives who own that property up in Alaska.
Speaker 9: And I uncovered that it wasn't some drunken skipper who smacked a reef like you know, some drunken a wheel.
Speaker 1: That's an idiot concept. He wasn't even at the wheel. There was no the radar.
Speaker 9: It was the Excellon Veld's had the first GPS system that was created by Raytheon. It costs not twenty dollars that you get at Walmart. It was two million dollars and difficult to operate. So because it was too cost so much money and costs a lot to operate and train folks, Exxon just told them to shut off the radar.
Speaker 1: So you have a giant frickin' tanker.
Speaker 9: Going through Alaskan waters with the radar off, and that's how they hit the reef. And then we wouldn't have even heard about that except that they you know where they hit, a place called Bly Island.
Speaker 1: This is important people to understand how.
Speaker 9: Corporate America works, Corporate Planet Corporation works. Okay, So on Bly Island, which is where that Exon Valde smacked up, the oil drilling consortium led by a company called British Petroleum or BP, said that they would have in case there was ever an oil spill or tanker spill in the the Prince William Sound in Alaska, that on Bly Island there would be all this equipment to surround a boat, suck out the oil and prevent the spread of a of oil. So what happened, And it's almost as if understand this is like starting a fire in a trash can in front of a fire department. But the thing was so that we should have never even heard the Exxon Valdiez because they literally smacked into the place where they kept all the equipment, except that they didn't have the equipment. It wasn't there. It was a total lie British petroleum.
Speaker 1: And this is not Exxon but Exon. Let me tell you, Exon was in on it, on petroleum, beyond petroleum.
Speaker 9: The you know they paint their gas station's green. But then they complete they literally fabricated that they had the emergency equipment that they figured, well, who's ever gonna look in the middle of the Arctic, you know, Well, so it wasn't there, and the coastline was destroyed.
Speaker 1: Then we and by the way, so when I saw the.
Speaker 9: Deep water horizon go up and there was no equipment there, Haliburton horizon once again, once again.
Speaker 1: That was British petroleum.
Speaker 9: And now in Venezuela, by the way, the reason why Venezuela is under barber you know what it is because when French total pulled out of Venezuela, the British government asked Maduro, the Travis's successor, if they could drill in Venezuela take over the French concession.
Speaker 1: The British would take it for BP and Maduro said no, which is foolish because he didn't realize what they would do to him.
Speaker 9: He said, no, We're going to keep it for the for Venezuela's own oil company. That was a big mistake.
Speaker 1: You don't screw it, British Petroleum. I was in a Zerobaijean as you know from.
Speaker 9: My book, from Volter's Picnic, and you know when when uh the it was baby baba uh, the dictator was put in there because they had they had an elected president in a Zerbaijan. That's one of these nations pooped out by the Soviet Union. When it fell over in the nation of a Zerbaijan, they'd given they didn't give British Petroleum the concession to drill oil in the Caspian Sea. So m I six simply over gave guns to the old kg BE chief. I hat a leave and they overthrew the elected government. And you know when I did a show on that for Channel four Britain where they don't have the same level of censorship. When I did that show, we put on a member of parliament who's on the board of directors of British Petroleum. By the way, if you can imagine in Britain you can actually be a member of parliament and be on a corporate board. But everyone knows he was all that here. Yeah, no, no, no, we don't we don't buy them.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 2: You have to be out of Congress before you you get the bullard.
Speaker 9: I just have to tell you that the money's on its way, the checks and the mail what you're but the but on top of it.
Speaker 1: So they overthrew.
Speaker 9: So this guy from from the member of Parliament on the Board directors of BP is also an m I six officer, you know, Uh James Bob Yeah, and uh when we said so we have evidence that m I six overthrew the elected president of a Zerbi Sho and you know what his response was, Well, isn't that what you pay us to do.
Speaker 1: Isn't that what the British taxpayers expect. We're supposed to preserve the oil of these nations for our nation. We do gas an economy.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is cartel capitalism at its highest.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: So okay, now, I don't know where you just like to you just took this into places don't have to.
Speaker 1: But you know what, Hey, check this out. I just watched this movie called Big Man. Have you seen that? It is, uh, the.
Speaker 2: Corporate takeover of a massive oil field called the Jubilee oil field.
Speaker 1: Off the shore of Ghana in Africa.
Speaker 2: All Right, we're raping Africa a little bit and just started happening yesterday. And you know, but and it's a juxtaposition between them and Niger who you know, this is what happens when oil hits your country and it supersedes government.
Speaker 1: There's no state department involved.
Speaker 2: It's exon mobile, it's corporations, and they don't care like who gets hurt. And the money doesn't ever go to the people. I think someday, you know, it's like Christmas. Someday Christmas will come and we'll get our presence under the tree, says the poor little.
Speaker 1: Kid in Harlem. It's not happening, man. I mean, now we'll don't forget why why. What pushed.
Speaker 9: What created Putin was the was the ash and grab of the oil industry in Russia. Russia, forty three percent the budget is from oil sales and royalties.
Speaker 1: And now it's more, it's like eighty percent. This nation.
Speaker 9: We you know, Larry Summers and the gangsters from Harvard, with Bill Clinton's help, went in and took advantage of that drunk Yeltsin and privatized everything. What privatized means that they took public resources, the entire oil industry of Russia, which is the world's number one oil producer today number one, took all that oil and literally handed it to the connected oligarchs, the billionaires. These are raging thieves that destroyed the nation. The average life expectancy of a man dropped by more than ten years.
Speaker 1: You know what that's like. That was worse.
Speaker 9: That had a bigger effect than World War Two on the demographics of Russia.
Speaker 1: That's how severe it was.
Speaker 9: You had one fourth of the population literally starving because of this type of oil privatization. So Putin came in and seized back a big hunk of the oil industry from a gangster named Kodorovsky. He banished another oligarch named Berezovsky interested who then ended up dead, face down in his bathroom. I don't know how mister Putin, but he's the guy who actually put Putin in. And what's interesting, what's interesting, Jack, if you go to greg Palace dot comulo read the story this guy Berezovsky who put Putin in. And remember Putin became president No One, only less than one percent of the public knew who he was when he took over.
Speaker 1: Less than one percent. He was put in by two oligarchs.
Speaker 9: One Berezovsky, another Kazinski, who was then sent into exile too. Why they picked Putin They wanted a Russian pinachet. They wanted like the dick, you know, the guy the murder.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, that's good. He's the bag man because he worked for the mayor of Saint Petersburg and he got him out and then he worked his way up in East Germany to be Yeltsin's buddy, and they picked him.
Speaker 2: He's our Frankenstein and now we want him out. Is that what's going on? He we want him out and we don't care who has to.
Speaker 9: Die now after that guy in, It's very important for people to understand when we say we put him in.
Speaker 1: Here's how it went.
Speaker 9: You got I want to fill in a little of that story you just told about Yeltsin.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this guy was a nothing.
Speaker 9: He was an assistant to Soapchak, the the mayor of Petersburg.
Speaker 1: He was a nothing guy, but he was a loyal guy.
Speaker 9: And Yeltsin was impressed by that, and so were these these other the oligarchs there. What they wanted that Yeltsin was a drunk The nation was falling apart. Yelson had five heart attacks, it was, but he decided he wanted to run again. So when he and Berezovsky and Guzinski went to Davos and they saw that Yeltsin was being ignored, and they were literally and the oil company chiefs were fawning all over the head of the Communist Party what's his name is Zuganoff, who they assumed would beat yelts In the next election. So the oligarchs, Berezovsky told Yeltson, look, we will We'll do whatever it takes. We'll basically steal the election for you. We'll get help from the Americans because they don't want the zuganyoffer whatever his name is, head of the Communist Party still is there to win. So we'll get Bill Clinton, we'll get our billions in there, and we'll use what they call administrative measures. That's the that's their fancy word for the bullshit word vote.
Speaker 1: Suppression, stealing the vote.
Speaker 9: So Yeltsin stole that election, but he had one condition put on him that he would resign shortly after that. He resigned a year or so after he gets elected, in favor of a man that they would Pick whould be like Pinichet. He would be militaristic, a teetotaler, and a super capitalist. They wanted someone who preserved the free market, cowboy capitalism that they'd put in place and protect their billions.
Speaker 1: And they came up. They literally went to meet with Pinachet. I kid you not.
Speaker 9: They actually had Pinochet go on Russian television to tell them what kind of president they wanted, and it described Putin. And then they got Yeltsin to name Putin a deputy prime minister. Then Prime Minister Yeltsin resigns, Putin becomes president. This is all engineered by the West, by the oil oligarchs, by the billionaires. When Putin got in, the first thing you realize, if Berezovski and Kotorovsky and Gazinski can put me in office, they can take me out. So then he went after the guys who put him in, which is sh you know.
Speaker 2: Look, and then they had let's go here now, because we're only like five minutes away from the end.
Speaker 1: Of the show, Greg Palace with us Greg Palace. They had an auction, So after they put Putin in, they had an auction to who would get all the resources and.
Speaker 2: Talking about fixed elections and and what's fixed and what isn't.
Speaker 1: They fixed it.
Speaker 2: Only Russians were allowed to participate in that, and they doled it out and ever since then it's just kind of been disorder.
Speaker 1: Well it's been Yeah. So what Putin did.
Speaker 9: Was he stole back, stole back enough of the oil to restore pensions and restore the government and economy and services.
Speaker 1: So that's what made him a hero.
Speaker 9: And then he decided, well, if you really want to be here, what you do is kill a bunch of Muslims. So he went in and leveled the capital of Chechnya, Garazni. He killed fifty thousand civilians, fifteen thousand.
Speaker 2: Russians after the school shooting, and oh yeah, shooting and that was a false that was a false flaggreg.
Speaker 1: You know that, and I know so they had right. So there was a school.
Speaker 9: This is a long story which we don't have time to get into, but Putin kind of got in trouble with that, so he needed to do something big. So he crushed the Chechens and that made him a big hero, and he took some of the oil money back, but he kept most of the billionaires got to keep most of their billions.
Speaker 1: As you see there are yachts that are finally being seized.
Speaker 9: But you know what, that doesn't mean much to these guys.
Speaker 1: That's kind of a joke, you know.
Speaker 9: The These sanctions are about as tough as taking away Putin's a Starbucks card.
Speaker 1: If you're buying his oil.
Speaker 9: And all we have to do is take it from Venezuela and stop punishing Venezuela. With Venezuela invaded, no one, Venezuela has elections. Venezuela has been an ally of the United States.
Speaker 1: Yes, they have a form.
Speaker 9: Of socialism there, how dare they? But so does It's probably it's not more of a socialistic country than Norway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, stop calling them Venezuela.
Speaker 2: They're sick. That's the name of their country. They're sick of a couple of minutes left. Greg Palace with us best democracy money can buy vultures picnic Greg Palace dot com. You can sign up for his newsletter. It's really interesting and as you guys know, he's an old school investigative reporter. You know, we've done these shows for a long time. Let me hit you for one or two more questions. Warren Buffett, right, you know him. Yes, I've heard he just came Berkshire, Hathaway. They have a subsidiaries in Russia, China, like everywhere, and here in Seattle where I live in your town.
Speaker 1: Said, the stock market is a casino. Today was a.
Speaker 2: Very hard day for ethereum, for a bitcoin, for the stock market.
Speaker 1: I didn't see the gold prices today.
Speaker 2: But I mean, what is he saying, because he's a vulture cap it's just invest your money in him and it'll be okay, and you don't play the casino. The stock market is a casino, according to Warren Buffett two days ago.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's what he's kind of saying. He's saying, Let I'm the pro let me pick the stocks for you. Yeah.
Speaker 9: And and since he has so much swing mine as well, you know why pretend?
Speaker 1: Easy question, easy answer.
Speaker 2: I think that's as opposed to what Blackstone has been doing all over the country. He does he feeling the heat? Are the vulture capitalists turning on each other? And how does that work out for us?
Speaker 1: Greg?
Speaker 9: Well, I think you know, everyone likes Warren Buffet because he's kind of this benign investor, but he's not the that's not.
Speaker 1: Where the big money.
Speaker 9: It's it's guys like the big funds that are rising, like Paul the vulture singer, where it's smash and grab.
Speaker 1: You know what they do is the you know, like singer like took the.
Speaker 9: You know I investigated when he took money from the Congo that was supposed to be used for colera medicine. He squeezed the nation of Argentina by the nads until it went bankrupt.
Speaker 1: Uh. This these are the guys.
Speaker 9: These are the guys who are running the direction of this economy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So is it insider trading? Insider trading which we know are congress people participate in the Stock Act didn't work out, Thank you Obama for trying, but that didn't help us out at all. Is it insider trading?
Speaker 2: Or is it such a corptocracy that our elected officials in the fixed elections that we vote in and that's our that's our strength.
Speaker 1: Uh, they just rule everything. I mean, it's just well, here's the good. The good, there's still a back and forth.
Speaker 9: They can't steal all the elections all the time, and they have to make some concer sessions to avoid eruption, to avoid revolution because it doesn't take much, and so they got to concede something.
Speaker 1: But mostly right now, it's bread and circus. You know. They just they stick.
Speaker 9: The internet needle into your arm once you're addicted, and then they decide what you can see and what you can't see. H So you know, yeah, so I'm not so much as you know with the way American corruption works, is that how many congressmen go broke and become poor after they leave office.
Speaker 1: Think about that, right, we just saw that Jan Saki she's going to MSNBC and seuse.
Speaker 9: She's been offered more than a ten million dollar contract. So someone sitting next to the president is knows that she's going to receive when she walks out the door, ten million dollars from a media empire.
Speaker 1: Now, her golden words on MSNBC aren't worth ten million dollars.
Speaker 9: They don't have that many listeners come on, I mean, but it is worth But what's happened is that they just got their way.
Speaker 1: Into the Oval office and that's how it works. Okay, But Corrine Jean Pierre is taking her place, so she's from MSNBC and Jen Psaki is going to MSNBC. Okay, that says it all, doesn't it. Yeah, it's it's a victim's parade.
Speaker 2: Send in the clowns, theater of the mass and whitelist for everybody.
Speaker 1: I'll remember that. Can I steal those lines? All of them? Is that in the song? Oh? Is that in the song Vulture's Picnic? Add that?
Speaker 2: No, we just wrote those today and Chuck was contributing to that is our producer. We gotta go Greg, anything you want to promote, because please just go to my friend here.
Speaker 1: Okay, just go to Greg Palace dot com. That's g R E G P A L A s T.
Speaker 9: Sign up and get my investigative reports, newsletters and films.
Speaker 1: No charge, but we'll charge up your soul. How about that?
Speaker 2: One of the last investigative reporters for real, I mean one of the real, one of the real Fedoras out there for real? All right, man, you know I love you, kiss bad Penny for me. Thank you guys for joining us on the show today. Please contribute to us Jackblood at hotmail dot com if you want to donate a couple of bucks. We'll keep doing shows like this and we'll add some more. That's what we're doing until then. I'm Jack blood, your radio gun, saying be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid.