Speaker 1: Something you should go.
Speaker 2: Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis GOLDIRA dot com. That is also something you should know. You could put your retirement plan on the gold standard Genesis Gold Group, the only IRA back by physical gold and Silver. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis GOLDIRA dot com. Excited a visit right now with Tom Abbott in Parker, South Dakota. You guys have a comedy event coming up. It's a week away. It's on Valentine's Day. Tom, this is not your first rodeo. You've done this kind of stuff before, haven't you.
Speaker 1: I have THANKJN for having me on. Yeah, I used to do this. I've been out of the game for a while, so I'm kind of excited to be back. I used to do I did two or three shows a year for I don't know, a couple of years. I guess at another venue here in Parker, otherwise known as another small town bar, and we had so much fun with it. And I got out of the bar game a while back, many years ago too. But I had Kelly's Bar here in Parker, friends of mine. The owners are friends of mine, and they reached out and said Hey, you guys had so much fun with that, we'd like to give it a So yeah, we're going to try it on Valentine's Day and see how that goes. So we're looking forward.
Speaker 2: To Kelly's Comedy presents Love at First Laugh, and we've got some funny folks on the show. Who are some of the comedians we're going to see on Valentine's Day in Parker, South Dakota.
Speaker 1: So I dug my friend Casey Cuffback, was one of our performers at the one of the last shows I did at the other place, and he basically retired for a while from Santuf Comic Comedy to do more acting. He does a lot of stuff at the Premiere Playhouse and have a podcast that he just started for the Premiere. Podcast is what it's called. He's a great guy, and I talked him into coming out of retirement to headline the show. And then we got Chris Bryer, who's actually another good friend of mine. I worked with him in our real world together years ago also, and he is going to be there. He's a winner of the soup Ball Stage Award a couple of years ago for Best Comic. Oh yeah, we got a Jossa one. I might not get the names one hundred percent right, so I apologe that they're listening. Jossly another ad straight out of LA She moved here from Los Angeles and she's been tearing things up here locally also, so she'll be a lot of fun. And we have Alicia Rain. She's also a seatball comic. She owns her own comedy production team and is also recording her very first stand up show this weekend. I guess it is lucky. So we're lucky to have them girls, and they're all fun comics, and I think it's going to be a great show.
Speaker 2: And the fun thing is I know all four of these comics, and you are right. They are all very, very funny. And here's the thing that's kind of neat. You're doing two shows, five o'clock and eight o'clock. Now, keep in mind, everybody Valentine's Day. This is the day Valentine's Day. So if you want to book the eight o'clock show, I would hurry up and do that because that's the one that you know, people are like, Hey, I got off work, I'm going to take my sweetheart out on a date. We're going to go do some things like you can do that with a little less planning, but still get your tickets quick because if you don't, you're going to find out that, oh what, it's sold out. But here's what you can do. You can beat the rush and you can do the five o'clock show. Now, it takes a little planning, got to get off work a little bit early. But isn't your sweetheart worth it? Isn't it worth it to say, hey, let's both get done at noon. We'll get ready, we'll go out early, and then you know, you can do your your fun stuff, the comedy show, the Kelly's Comedy Presents Love at First Laugh and Parker. You can have dinner, you can have the show, and then you still have time to go dancing or whatever you want to do.
Speaker 1: Right, Absolutely, yeah, one hundred percent. We got some really good food. I mean a lot of people think about that, you know. And I'm not knocking anything in suit balls. It's just when you go out, especially for a big date night like that, you know, pocketbook can take it hit sometimes. Yeah, we're offering two different meals. There's a chicken medley and then we actually have prime rib down there every other weekend, I think for every couple of weekends, and we're doing Prime Rib and it's thirty five bucks for the chicken meal and forty five bucks for the prime Rib. That obviously includes the common but it also comes with us Strip cocktail. You get a salad and a baked potato with a dinner roll, and you get a little bottle of Sella Roast a black cherry wine, and then we're going to do a dessert some time down there also, so all of that you can just throw in for your ticket price. And I mean a good fun night.
Speaker 2: I think that's awesome. And again there's two shows nights. Absolutely a good day night. There's two shows. There's one at five pm, there's one at eight pm. But they're both happening on Friday, the fourteenth of February. If that sounds familiar, it's Valentine's Day. And if you're just realizing, oh wow, that's like a week away, Yeah, get your tickets right away before they're gone. And again, Tom, thank you for doing this event and thank you for thinking of us to chat about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, we appreciate your support. John. I know you're a big supporter of the comics locally and otherwise. And I know you've got a big show coming up also, so a lot of luck with all that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: If you're in need of tickets, we're old school down here in Turner County, so we have you got to call the number. It's it's yeah, Kelly's with no online ticket sales, so let's just call six five two nine seven ninety seven ten and Irmas or whoever's working down there at the bar. We'll put you up, put you down for your ticket.
Speaker 2: I love that. I'm smiling so much right now that you call a number and talk to Irma to get your tickets. That is the best. I love it. Well, thank you so much again. Six oh five two nine seven nine seven one zero. I'm going to post that on Facebook as well to make it easy to find and to get all the details. Again, Tom, thank you for doing what you're doing, and thanks for chatting with me about it.
Speaker 1: You're awesome. I appreciate it. Good. Thanks for your support.
Speaker 2: Absolutely again. Kelly's Comedy presents Love at First Laugh. It's on Valentine's Day five pm and seven pm. Get your tickets right now. All of the details at Facebook dot com. Slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com. Slash Sue Falls Comedy.
Speaker 1: Something Something You.
Speaker 2: Should Know is brought to you by Genesis GOOLDII dot com. Put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesis Gold I r A dot com