Speaker 1: Hi, Billy cunning into Great America. Welcome to this florist Thursday afternoon, the tri State. We're told by their weather men and women at the power of five, nine, twelve, and nineteen all hell's about to break loose sometime later this afternoon, So stay tuned, keep your eyes to the sky, at your feet on the ground. But until then, I know it's on social media. I know Sheriff Richard K. Jones of Butler County is a social media maven that he has sent large assets the Butler County Sheriff's Department to New Mexico, the Land of the Aztecs. And once again, Sheriff Richard K. Jones, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Can you tell the American people what you're doing to assist those in New Mexico, the Land of the Aztecs and the Land of Enchantment that might be having some difficulties to explain that to the American people.
Speaker 2: Look, we've been deployed probably twenty times all over the country. We have assets that do marine patrol work, we do water rescue, we do building collapse, we do grains. We've got the equipment and we keep it up. We got a call notification from the state of Ohio that New Mexico put out an alert for anybody that has what they call a Type three water rescue team. Ours is a Type one, which is higher than a three, which which would be fine. So we got our people together. We send a statement back that we could we could send ten people with all of our semi truck and our other trucks, our floating devices, our equipment, and when they go, they got to have enough equipment to sustain themselves, because you don't want to be a draw on their resources when you get there. So twenty one days, you've got to be able to eat and have water and supplies for twenty one days. They left yesterday at one thirty pm the caravan did You can go online you can see them. I gave them a letter to take a by a paragraph long to give to the sheriff when they get there, telling them that listen, you don't know me, but these are my employees. I expect you to treat them as though they're yours and your family and take care of their safety. They don't know what they're going to get into. If you look online, you can see mass flooding it's the damnedest thing. You would think a desert wouldn't have flooding, but they've had wildfires, they've had flooding, massive flooding. They're expecting more. So we're the only unit, I believe, from the state of Ohio that's been activated so far, and to have ten people leave from our Sheriff's office and the Hanover Township Fire Department. So fire and police we trained together. And listen, we still have resources here for the flooding that could take place here. We still have we still have people that are on standby that belong to the team that didn't go. So we're getting prepared in case we have flooding or high winds here, also in Butler County.
Speaker 1: So what would you say, I mean, my producer, other people, Tony Bender might say, you know what those are Hamilton County or I'm sorry, Butler County assets. They're paid for it by the State of Ohio and Butler County. Why are you sending him to New Mexico when they're not supposed to do that? I mean, as a Christian, I think it's a great idea because God.
Speaker 3: Helps those who help themselves.
Speaker 1: And with governor of Mexico tells Mike Dowaane, Hey, anybody sentence we need help.
Speaker 3: We're overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: I think the opposite would take place, So I would tell those narrator wells, look, the next time Hamilty County or Butler County or Boone County has a situation where Sheriff Jones or Rob Sanders or Charmage McGuffey can't handle it, put out the message, put out the bat signal, and now other states will come help us. So what do you say to the narrator wells like Tony Bender, who may say, why you doing that, Sheriff, That's not your job?
Speaker 2: Pretty simple, It is our job. I'm sworn to protect the constitution of the state of Ohio and the constitution of the United States. And hell, we've been to Baltimore for riots. The country's kind of been a messed up spot right now, and resources gets stretched very thin, and anytime you can save lives, that's what we're supposed to do. Now, we get reimbursed for the equipment, we get reimbursed for the employees. They worked sixteen hour days and they trained constantly for this. But you can't send all your resources. But you got to be able. If you're going to give help when you need help, you've got to be able to get Pike County when they had all those killings and one family. Now, we had assets there. We had assets from other states. We had assets from all over. We had our command trailer was there, we had deputies working there. We've been to Baltimore for the riots. We've been on the Florida for Katrina. But when we need help, we get it back. And Bill Turner, the EMA director in Kentucky, when we need help, he'll send resources here. He helps train our people. We go there when they have hurricane or tornadoes. And listen, we go all over the country and somebody's got to go. When I went to the convention, the Republican Convention, let me give you an example. There was twenty five Cincinnati police officers there in Wisconsin, there was twenty five from Columbus. Columbus PD had to shoot one when they were there. They were from all over the country. And you might ask the same why do they do that? They get reimbursed, but can't do it by yourself. And when we have situations, we're pretty lucky in Ohio, but we need help. I've got deputies that are trained in hasmat part of this team. They can actually do hasmat and we can go and we've been called out for we belong to the Cincinnati Hasmat or the Hamilton County has MATT team. We've been deployed at least once with them. We train with them. We have a HASMAT team. Listen, we're all in this together.
Speaker 4: We all got to.
Speaker 2: Have the resources. And I'm lucky that the county commissioners here believe in trying to save lives and we're all one big country. Governor Dewayne sent the Highway Patrol, sent police to the border. You say, well, why is he do that? Because they're not there at the border very long. They're coming into the United States and they're coming into the state of Ohio. They're bringing drugs in people that are dying and need help. God help us if we don't go help them.
Speaker 3: I think it's a great thing.
Speaker 1: And you know, then you have resources all over the country, and I think the country is a complete mess. Take off your sheriffs have put on your political how to know you were an elector in twenty sixteen that actually voted for Donald Trump to make them the president. Hopefully you'll be an elector again this year. We'll see what happens in to state of Ohio. But the media is a flutter with Donald Trump's apparents at the NABJ, the National Association of Black Journalist. I don't think there's a white group so named only black journalists, and many of the black journalists today, like Kevin Aldridge Helly runs the Cincinnati inchoir. I'm not sure he's much much of a victim. He deserves the job and he's performing. But nonetheless, the Donald appears at the NABJ when Kamala Harris would never go to say the NRA or the Right to Life meeting.
Speaker 3: She would never go.
Speaker 1: So the Donald put himself in a position with a group called the Black Journalist. And I dare you to consider race as a factor in anything, because of course it's a factor and everything according to the Democrats, according to normal people like you and I. I don't care if you're black, white, Hispanic, or polka dot. I don't care if you're gay, lesbian, whatever it might be, damn it. Can you do the job. And if you can do the job, I'm okay with that. But this group kind of blames Trump for talking about race when the anime of their group is black journalists. And so he sits there and takes a silly asked question from Rachel Scott of ABC News that cannot be answered, and I would have answered it more delicately.
Speaker 3: But can you tell me why Donald.
Speaker 1: Trump will put himself in a position where he's out a black journalist group, knowing their political ideology. And by the way, those black journalists don't represent black folks at all. Black folks are all over the place politically. There's Chris Smitherman, there's people like that that are somewhat conservative. But why would the Donald go to a group of black journalists knowing he's going he's going to get attacked by the panel because he doesn't represent the right politics.
Speaker 2: Listen, why did he go to Harlem? Because he running for president of the whole country, not white, not Black, not Latino. It's the whole country, all of us like a melting pot, and he should go there. Is he going to win this group of journalists over, No, but he's not afraid to go. It'll get covered in the media, they'll beat him up for it. But hey, when he went to Harlem, that was because the Democrats wouldn't even go campaign there. You didn't gonna win him thousands of votes from the community. I don't know, but listen he when he goes, they're shocked that he comes to speak. When he went to Harlem, Samala Harrison wouldn't go. I heard the preacher at the convention got up and spoke and listen. When you've got a guy that's been president and knows how to be president from day one, that's the person you need.
Speaker 5: But he's gonna do.
Speaker 2: Lots of things. He's going to states that weren't in play before, and he's going to go to those states. He's gonna work Georgia. He thinks he can win there, and he may. But you have got to be able to do those groups. You've got to be able to go talk to him, and it makes you a better person to be able to communicate. It hones your skills now being able to take tough questions, whether you can answer or not. That's why he's running for president, and that's why I think that he wins.
Speaker 1: Well, I pray to God, I want to ask you that big question. I got a big question a fore you later on. But I'm always amazed at the mainstream media and others that are constantly outraged. They're always angry, they're always embarrassed, They're always ready to argue, fight and scream, holler and shout with all this fake outrage that somehow I'm offended by the fact that Donald Trump mentioned choosing and dividing by race when you're speaking to the black journalists who define themselves as part of a distinct racial group, and I'm thinking the fake outrage, the faux anger that you see.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't watch MSNBC much. You don't watch Morning Joe I do, so you don't have to. And as soon as this happened, they were ready to go. I'm so outraged. I'm so shocked that Donald Trump would answer a question that way. Who in the world believes that race is a factor in anything. When Joe I put out an executive order about hiring DEI, and when this particular group defines itself in a limited way, But they're outraged that somehow, I can't believe, I'm shocked that Donald Trump would mention such things when their group is organized by race.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Can you smell what I'm cooking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can smell what you're cooking. And hey, listen, it's shocked Donald Trump. Donald Trump is a big boy. He can take it. We all can listen. Donald Trump's going to get eighty million votes right off the day the ballots open, they start voting. He's gonna get eighty million. He's got to get more. And Kamala Harris, she's got to get more than he does. It's just when lose and how they do this, how they divide it up. We'll see how it works. The mainstream media has got the person they want, and we just got to get through all this. And I just can't imagine Kamala Harris being the president of the United States. And I think, listen, uh, it'll be eight years. Uh. And listen, China and Russia. I'm sure they're rooting for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're all rooting.
Speaker 2: For and they'll do everything they can. Not me, not my family, not my friends. Ohio is going to be Republican. They won't even have to campaign hard here, but they do in those other states Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona, Uh, Georgia. We got to win at least two of the swing states to make this work. Everything else they already know both sides. Dudes, are you ready for I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Give you the big question. Are you ready for the big question?
Speaker 2: Lay it on me if you if you got the guts.
Speaker 1: We have a candidate on the Republican conservative side that had the on my view, an extremely successful for your run as president. He's running again, and he's got more excitement. If he would say I'm going to show up at Paid Course Stadium a week from Sunday, there'd be sixty thousand debutantes going nuts. No Republican in American history talk about the Ronald Reagan's All You Want could not draw a crowd even close to the excitement of Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: So here's the big question for you, Sheriff.
Speaker 1: If Republicans nationally cannot win this election with a totally incompetent nominee of the Democrat Party from San Francisco, with policy positions that are the exact opposite of what middle class americans everywhere in the country, you are. If you can't win the election presidentially across the country this year, you must will stop politics to hell with it. We can't win if Donald Trump, with all of his glory and magnificent campaign rallies on one side cannot beat Kamoa Harris. For God's sakes, why in the world is the Republican Party in existence?
Speaker 3: Can you answer that question?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 2: I believe that Donald J. Trump is gonna win. And if not, listen, he showed up for this. He don't have to do this. He could go somewhere and just enjoy his retirement and be a past president and write books, travel around. People want to hear him, call him, want their endorsement. He's doing it. Hey, and almost took a bullet, almost got shot and killed. And he's doing it because he believes that he's supposed to do this. And thank God every day that he wasn't killed, he wasn't severely injured, that there was one person that was killed too that were serious shot. Listen, we got to have him. He's going to pull this off.
Speaker 5: He's gonna win.
Speaker 2: He's just having to run against Harris and Biden, who shouldn't even be president. Uh, he's just going to be there. He's lame duck. He don't even know what that means. He thinks it's something to eat a duck. He said, yeah, I'll take some duck. I'll take And he's and listen and Biden's got a staye. He's got to pardon his son. He's got to partner his brother, the rest of his family, and may have to partner himself. So he's not going to quit. All that talk that he's gonna quit. He can't quit because he has. He just hopes everybody gets off of him so he can pardon his family, to include himself sure for all the thievery and corruption that they've been involved in. And listen, Kamala Harris has had a honeymoon for two weeks. That honeymoon will be over soon and then everything gets down. We're less than ninety days away. They start early voting soon, right, and about sixty days early voting all over the country. So we got and like I said, Donald Trump's going to start out with eighty million votes. Would you agree?
Speaker 3: I agree?
Speaker 1: And I worry about what the Democrats do in the Upper Midwest when it comes to college students, and you know, there's a half a billion dollars get out the vote campaign. He's going to go on the same crap that went on twenty twenty is gonna happen now and we get the government we deserve. And sometimes that worries me. But in this excitement between one side and on the other side, he's not running against, for God's sakes, Bill Clinton in his prime or Barack Hussein Obama in his prime. He's running against Kamala Harris, for God's sakes, And if Donald Trump cannot beat her, we're in trouble, Sheriff.
Speaker 3: We got to run.
Speaker 1: But seven of the last eight presidential elections, the Democrats easily won the popular vote, and every time the Republican wins, they have to thread the needle just so. And if it happens again this year that he loses by seven or eight million votes and loses electoral College, and you may be voting in that, I can't conceive a more exciting Republican candidate and a more depressed Democratic candidate in American history. The Democrats have never put up someone like this since George McGovern in nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 3: And we know what happened with that. Yeah, one vote, listen.
Speaker 2: We also got J. D. Vance, who came from a real tough background. His mom had a drug addiction. His mam ma all raised he me. He referred to her as and kept him going straight and going the right path in his life, and where else can you in a country can His mom, who was addicted to drugs ten years ago, is sitting at the convention right next to the President of the United States, Donald Trump, and her son is vice presidential candidate. I mean only in America.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: It's a great story, but media doesn't tell the story because it doesn't fit their narrative.
Speaker 3: Sheriff up against the clock.
Speaker 1: I want to make you the citizen of the day for sending your assets to the land of the s tex and the enchantment. And once again we got to run Sheriff. But thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Good luck and God speed to your men and women. Thank you, Thank you, my friend. God bless America. Let's continue with more. My comments are next at your home of the reds off today but out of tomorrow, all on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Billy cunning in the.
Speaker 1: Great American Rets, Baseball off tonight, back out at this weekend, down a little bit of a road trip next week.
Speaker 3: I think it's always a good thing.
Speaker 1: If you're Gershkovitch is a family member, or Paul Whalen US Marine or the other two Americans released, It's a good thing. Negotiate the freedom of these individuals. It's a good thing, especially US Marine Paul Whalen. It's been there seven or eight years, and if you're a family member, you think that's a great idea. However, when you pay off those who commit crimes and pay off and pay off those who sees hostages, you encourage more hostage taking. And their ordeal has been brutal inside Russia. It's awful, it's terrible. There's other Americans around the world that are being held wrongfully. So on one hand, we give the Russians assassins, murderers, drug dealers. We give back to the Russians they're agents that are stealing technologies, and in return we receive wrongfully detained Americans. It doesn't seem like a good trade to me, but you can't say this is not the way the world works. And there were many other allies involved. The numbers being given are about twenty four hostages of ours out of Russia, and then we trade back to them murderers, assassins, and criminals of every description. But if you're in the family of these individuals, it's a good thing. The sham trials, the baseless charges the unjust imprisonment of these men. To me, it's just a reminder that Russian has Russians have a blatant disregard for human rights, and that of course, one of the assassins being released from British jails is a murderer that walked up to a Chessian rebel in a London park and put a bullet in the back of his head using a silencer, and he was apprehended. He's been locked up about two and a half to three years. And the implication from Putin is but if you do the bidding of the Russian government, we will get you back somehow. And for one reason or another. Why somebody would voluntarily go to Russia in this climate is beyond me, because I guess Gershkovich's Wall Street journal managers. I guess that knew what they were doing about two years ago when he went over there to report. But nonetheless, it's dangerous, don't do it. And that's the way things are. I wish things were different, but we have to take the world as it is. Democrats and Republicans are generally in favor of this, and that's the way things are, and it's the way I guess you give a little bit of credit to Joe Biden to an extent, But this is what happens in the real world. We get back hostages and they get back murderers, and that's the way things work. Let's continue. I was thinking last night, after my discussions with Rocky Boyman about how so many American voters, when it comes to Kamala Harris or other Democrats, are dominated by their feelings, not by facts. That feelings, of course matter. You can tell someone to love another person, but there's something chemical, there's feelings involved. And so when Donald Trump did what he did yesterday at the NABJ, the National Association of Black Journalists, he went into the alliance den I think knowing that he was going to be shall we say, welcomed, You would never see Kamala Harris at the NRA or at the Right to Life Society meetings. Democrats tend not to put themselves in those circumstances. They want things to be more constrained. Give this guy credit. He'll go to Harlem, he'll go to the Bronx, he'll go to South Central LA. He'll go to the main streets of Chicago. And you'll go to the National Association of Black Journalists, and of course the questions. When the group is called the National Association of Black Journalists, you might understand that this racial division being promoted by the group. I am sure there's National Association of Journalists not defined to describe by race, but simply by the job of profession that you're in, and it's prevalent throughout many professions. There's in a national Bar Association, of which you have to be black to join. There's black organizations in the Cincinnati and Ohio state and Kentucky bar associations. There are women bar associations. We're multiplying, dividing and by race, aiding and subtracting by race. It's not the way it ought to be. It's not the way it should be, but damn it's the way it is. So that Donald had to have known going into the NABJ he was not going to be given a fair shake by the so called independent journalists who were there, especially Rachel Scott of ABC News. I should have asked some questions that elicited a response that was eliminating. The questions she asked was in the form of an attack on Donald Trump, kind of like asking when was the last time you beat your wife? And it's like you can't answer the question except in the form it was being offered. And I'm sure Rachel Scott spent hours formulating a question that cannot be adjectively answered. And this comes from a so called ABC News journalist who's a committed leftist masquerading as an independent journalist. And what democrats see. And if I would tell you there's a candidate for the presidency and this is the tale of two cities, I'll give you one city. And this candidate for the presidency has been a city prosecutor and was elected a county prosecutor, later elected to be the attorney general of her home state. And this process up to this point is taken about fifteen years. And then after having served for fifteen years as a city prosecutor, a county prosecutor, and then the attorney general of the state elected twice, that is elected to the United States Senate, that is elected to the vice presidency. Say on paper, no matter who that person is, Republican Democrat, you would say, well, that person is qualified to be the next president. She has great city experience, county experience, state experience, and federal experience. In fact, on paper line up those qualifications. There are few who've run for the office of president that has those qualifications. And so if those qualifications are possessed by someone a person of color and a female with multiple ancestry check mark check mark, check mark, how could anyone disagree with that person being qualified for that position?
Speaker 3: On paper?
Speaker 1: The same thing might be said of a Senator Tim Scott, or a US Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, or a former Secretary of State and former mayor of Cincinnati Ken Blackwell. Conservative black men who holding high position, but see the intelligentsia, the Kevin Aldridges of this world at the inquiry of others, would never support Ken Blackwell or a Senator Tim Scott or Clarence Thomas, even though they're black. Let's face it, they're not the right kind of black person. The only right kind of black person is a liberal, far left black person who's adopted every hard left wing idea that's come down the pike.
Speaker 3: She's embraced them all.
Speaker 1: So Democrats look at Kamala Harrison, I dare you to say she's a DEI hire, I dare you to do that, because she's been a city prosecutor. She's been a county prosecutor. She's been an attorney general of a great state, previously California. She has been a United States Senator. She's been the Vice president, which is also president of the Senate. So this person who's almost about sixty years old, has been about thirty five years in quote public service. That person is qualified to be the next president. Up right there, full stop. That's it. Don't question anything else. She fits the right racial categories. And so when this Dei stuff came out, there were various videotapes I've seen YouTube and elsewhere in which Kamala Harris claimed to be of Indian heritage wearing a sarong preparing Indian meals. Now, I don't like Indian food. I've never liked Indian food. My wife and my son love Indian food. Hell, I can't stand the smell. If you can't smell it right, you can't eat it. I think it's terrible. However, millions and millions of Americans spend their time in Indian food and they love It's a you know, there's a there's a lid for every pot.
Speaker 3: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: So another point, she says she was a Caribbean islander because her father is Jamaican with European roots, so she became a Jamaican. She became an Indian, but her main identity is an African American from I guess Caribbean and Indian roots. But now she's an African American, which is fine. According to Democrats, whatever you identify as you are, I can identify as a left handed golfer, I guess I magically become one. I could be a bearded woman fighting in the Olympics, beating the crap out of another woman who quit after fifty seconds of being pumpled by a man who identifies as a woman. So what counts in politics today is not what you are, but as you identify. Can I identify as a left handed golfer and play golf? According to Democrats, whatever you identify is, that's what you are. So on one hand, the Tale of One City, all that matters is whether or not you check certain boxes and you identify as a certain kind of a person, and therefore you are what you identify. So the Trumpster goes into the hornet's nest and says, well, he need's aware and you should be aware that she has done numerous Indian cooking segments with her girlfriends claiming to be an Indian, which is claim to be whatever you want. She also claims to be through Jamaica, a Caribbean islander. So identity politics and the Democratic Party today is ginormous. It's what matters. Do you identify by some category that we enjoy and love and therefore you get a big check mark. When Joe Biden was picking a vice president, he repeatedly said, under the leadership of Congressman James Clyburn, I want to pick a black female to be my vice president, much like he said with Justice Jackson Katanji Jackson, I want to pick the first black female. Being the second or third black person doesn't qualify, because I believe in the left wing audiology of identity politics, you get that's your worth or value greater or less based upon your identification in a group that the Democratic Party enjoys to pander two and if you fit in that category, you're good. So the Tale of Two Cities. Feelings matter. I have great feelings all the time. So if you're a city prosecutor, county prosecutor, attorney general, US senator, Vice president slash President of the Senate. You're qualified, check mark, checkmark. But the big check mark is identify as a Black American, Caribbean, American, Indian American. You qualify check I dare you to say she's not qualified. Feelings matter? Now the tale of the other city. When I argue, sometimes in friendly circles, that don Donald Trump is crude, rude. He's been charged with sexual assault in a civil context, and he's been, in a sense, found responsible to pay millions of dollars to women. He seemingly has had illicit relationship with playmate models, playboy models, seemingly has led a man's man's life, seemingly has not been loyal to wives, Seemingly he's had affairs, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Those feelings matter.
Speaker 1: But when I say, okay, Donald Trump just called Kamala Harris a bumb, that's all that matters. Words matter, identification matters. Well, how about saying this, what does that have to do with ending private health insurance?
Speaker 3: The question comes back to what do you mean?
Speaker 1: I said, Well, even though he said Kamala Harris was a bum, do you want your private medical health insurance to belimited? Absolutely not Well, Kamala Harris thinks it should be.
Speaker 3: What do you think about police?
Speaker 1: I know he called Kamala Harris a bumb but do you want to defund the police?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Well, Kamala Harris has said repeatedly we have to defund the police and reimagine what cops do. Do you think cop should be sued repeatedly by ravenous lawyers for negligentox committed on duty? The answer is no, they need qualified immunity. Otherwise, cops, corrections, officers, deputy sheriffs can't live normal lives. They're constantly being sued. Therefore, they make a mistake, not intentional, make a mistake, they shouldn't be sued. Well, Kamala Harris says they should be sued.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's good? No, that's a bad idea.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: What do you think about transgender teenage boys and girls locker rooms? Absolutely not. Well, Kamala Harris believes in that. What do you think about reparations based upon race? No, that's a bad idea. Well she believes that. What do you think about an eighty percent tax rate? Well, you know Donald Trump did say she was a bum. What does that have to do with an eighty percent tax rate. Nothing, we don't want that. How about eliminating gas powered vehicles and everyone required it being an EV in the next seven or eight years. No, we don't want that, that's what she believes. We talked about open borders. You know, we can't have open borders. American laws are being ignored. We can't do that, well, she says, we should. I know it's bad when he calls her a bum. From your perspective, what is how to have to do with illegal voting and decriminalizing entry? And it has nothing to do with that, But feelings matter. What about spending ninety billion dollars a year in the Green New Deal, which has failed miserably. We had the cleaners there, the cleanest water we've had in one hundred years. Electric cars don't work and when it's hot or cold, and they're too expensive and unreliable.
Speaker 3: We don't want that.
Speaker 1: Well, I know she was called a bum, but on my side of the fence, we don't want the Green New Deal. What about eliminating plastic straws. She has said repeatedly that plastic straws and all plastics should be phased out in the next five to ten years.
Speaker 3: What do we replace it with?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I know she was called a bum. What does how to do with plastic straws? The answer is nothing. How about gun buyback programs? She said repeatedly that we should have mandatory gun buyback programs and not everyone that has as a gun in their home, handgun or otherwise should be required to provide insurance for the maintenance of the gun. Do you think that's a good idea to have the Feds knock on your door to require that you turn it over your weapons? No, well, she believes, I know she was called a bum. What does that have to do with gun buyback programs? Answer is nothing. You line them all up and say on your side, I know your feelings are dominant, especially for women, but many other guys think the same thing, that the feelings of having Donald Trump again as the president just hurts my feelings. The way he looks sometimes, the way he talks, and the bragadocia elements of his I don't like any of that. But on the other side of the fence, you're not voting whether he should be your husband or boyfriend, or father or grandfather. And I tend to think he'd be an excellent father or grandfather, by the way, But you're voting to eliminate fracking, raise the price of gasoline, defund the police and private health insurance free right in Minneapolis, eliminate gasoline powered cars, open the southern border, and eighty percent tax rate. Criminals voting from prison like the bombers. The Boston Bombers could vote from prison. She said, yes, let's do that, getting rid of plastic shawls and mandatory gun by you want any I want nothing of that. But man, my feelings were hurt and I was outraged. I was shocked when he said to Kamala Harris was a DEI hire.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what Joe Biden said. They're the ones that did it.
Speaker 1: When Republicans criticized their behavior, they become the racist. When the real racist are the members of the National Association of Black Journalists who describe multiply, subtract and add by race. You must be black to be in the group. But I dare you to mention that fact because you're the racist. Can you smell when I'm cooking?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Of course, feelings matter when it comes to human relationships. Feelings matter a lot, But on the other. And when we're selecting political leadership in the country, policies trump feelings. Feelings never trump politics when it comes to a national political environment. See what I'm saying, can you smell when I'm cooking? So the party that adds, subtracts, multiplies and devised by race. You can become whatever you want to be by an identification. I identify. Remember women don't have babies, birthing people have babies.
Speaker 3: Remember that.
Speaker 1: So maybe I've illuminated the differential feelings in personal relationships trump almost everything else. But in public policy matters, you may have bad feelings toward Donald Trump. But as policies are what you want, let's continue with more if line becomes available, which it never does. Number to call, of course is five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Coming up in about ten minutes is Michael McDonald with a fool believes Mike McDonald of the Catholic League about certain perspectives of Donald Trump from a Catholic perspective or a Christian perspective, and more. Plus later on we have John Hawser is America disassembling? Is somehow we've lost our way completely. US Russian prisoner swap huge it's good for the families, but when you pay off the kidnappers, you're likely to get more kidnapping. Bill Cunningham with you every day. You're Home of the Reds. Off today but back out of tomorrow, all on News Radio seven hundred Wow, My Bully cunning in the Great American and the Catholic League doll org is a great facility in New York City to keep the track of the social and moral issues that confront and often compound the American people. And with this, I guess presidential campaign is underway. I suppose Kamala Harris to do it, jump off the cliff and a point of San Francisco Liberal to be the Democratic standard bearer with all that implies, and what that means for the country is certainly uncertain. Throwing to you and I now is Michael McDonald from the Catholic League dot org, a greg organization run by Bill Donna Yu and him and once again Michael McDonald, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, a few days ago the Kamala Harris campaign had like a set to with white male dudes for Kamala. Then they had white women for Kamala then they had I guess Aleutian Island disabled for Kamala. They had all kinds of groups breaking him up. And one of the comments that the Catholic Catholic League has weighed in on are the comments of Pete bodhaj Edge and which he made the most asinine, ridiculous comment I think I've ever heard, and I kind of want to quote what he says, with your permission to get it right, Michael, this is what he said, quote. Men are also more free in a country where we have a president who stands up for things like access to abortion, man are more free unquote. So Pete Boodhageuze, the Secretary of Transportation, with our transportation and near meltdown, is weighing in that essentially abortion makes men free. Can you get into his head and explain that to the American people?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a bill. First, it's always good to be on with you, but this is one of the most disgusting lines of all time. And it's actually true. Right, there's across pulling over the years, we've seen time and again that one of the largest groups to support abortion are young single men. Because he's right on this though he is right but it gives them freedom. It frees them from their responsibility, It frees them from their consequences of their action, from their paternalistic duties. It sets them free so that they can just live wild and care free lives. And you know, I know, Mary Pete Lakes claim that these kay but like this is like the ultimate giga chad line, Like this is what you'd expect from these fleasy hookup artists online would be advocating a position like this, and for a you know, major political party. It's not like this is just some whack fringe movement for a major political party to be advocating for policies that are so destructive the family, to be this actively anti family, and the family is the basis of all society. But American society is rooted in the family. And to have an organization like white Dudes for Kamela and as a quote unquote white dude, I take offensive even using the term white dude. We're men, Like, grow up, We're not children. And this is just ridiculous. This is appealing to the lowest basis instinct of the society and trying to gin up as much support for frankly, a failing administration. And you know Mayor Pete's trying to position himself to be the VP.
Speaker 5: Pick.
Speaker 4: Let's look what happened under his watch. You had the big train to and out in Ohio. It seems like every other week the airplanes can't fly anymore. The Department of Transportation is falling apart, and this is just gonna be the ultimate DEI ticket.
Speaker 1: Well, when I read this, I guess beginning in nineteen seventy one and your article, two years before abortion was even legalized, a report found that college educated men were the strongest supporters of abortion for their girlfriends. And I'm thinking, well, you know, how many times have we seen these memes that a guy may use the term knocks up a woman and she wants him to pay for the abortion. And I see that, and abortion is not healthcare for the unborn baby. And I want someone to focus on that abortion is not healthcare for the unborn baby. If unborn, well you may not know it, Michael McDonald, At some point.
Speaker 3: You were an unborn baby. You were a zygoat. You were a fetus.
Speaker 1: At some point, every human life begins as a zygoat and getting ready for life. It's the way things are we were all fetuses at one point. Not human being that's ever lived has anything other than been a fetus.
Speaker 3: And so when something like six.
Speaker 1: Thousand American women aboard in the last trimester, that's more cruel to the baby than even Row versus Wade, which allowed the state and the last trimester to have some input because the baby was viable. And so to have on National candidate Night with certain racial and gender groups to say, well, Pete Budaget says, is abortion frees men, You'd have to turn your head and say, what are you talking about? And survey after survey has shown the public support for abortion declines markedly later in no woman's pregnancies. There's little or no support for late term abortions, in which a woman may have a moment she may be thinking, Okay, I'm trapped. And there's about six thousand babies every year killed in the last few weeks of life. And Pete Buddhaje Edge and also Kamala Harris support that they want no law that says a fetus that grows into a baby at the age on thirty six or thirty seven weeks, that unborn baby can be killed. The Great bulk of the American people say no, but that's the democratic position.
Speaker 3: Why does in the media point that out?
Speaker 4: Oh, the media is on that side. The media is covering for them, trying. You know, the media is doing a very active rebranding of Camlin now, trying to make her seem as moderate as possible that you know, she's just one of these good old fashioned democrats and please, she's not crazy about abortion things like that. She is one of the most radical people who have ever hold office on the position of abortion. This is a woman that, when she was Attorney General of California, sent the police to raid the life of the house of a pro life activist who had on film had planned parenthood on film dead to rights, literally selling body parts of aborted babies. No, can't, can't have that getting out there. She sends the police to down on this guy. She lets all these other criminals out. Well, she's working in the San Francisco t a DA office, in the AG's office in California. She's letting all these other people go, but this one pro lifer send sending the goon squad after him, where we're bringing him into justice. This is ridiculous. She when she was in the Senate, right, she questioned Catholic judges, you know, the US judges that happen to be Catholic, questioned them on their position of life, what their faith played into it, essentially putting a religious litmus test in order to be a judge. Even though there are constitutional protections. That's called the First Amendment. You are free to have any religion you want, unless you know you go against the great religion of Focism that Kambala Harris has been worshiping for years. She voted against paying capable abortion. She wouldn't vote for the born a life protection for when babies are born alive after a botched abortion, she wouldn't support it. Come to their defense, she's one of the most radically pro abortion Canada's full time and you know she and Pete make a pretty happy couple on this on JD Vance.
Speaker 1: When he converted to Catholicism about three or four years ago. I've interviewed him seven, eight, nine, ten times, I see. I haven't seen him recently because of the VP, but he's a good guy. He's got a wife, Usha, who's from India, a wonderful woman, got three little babies and when jd Vance, who is a poor white came out of a terrible environment in Middletown, Ohio, about fifteen miles from where I broadcast from. It's often called middle Tucky because it is poor white individuals who want to work and try to do better. That they were offended by the fact that Jade Vance was poor when he was growing up and that he's a poor white who succeeded, and they don't want to highlight his history as compared to Kamala Harris, who's both parents who were college professors, and Jade Vance's parents was completely out of the picture and the mother had terrible addiction problems. He was parceled out to family members. They don't want to have the story of a poor white individual growing up in Jackson, Kentucky Middletown, Ohio who succeeded overcame because their image of poverty is not a poor white person. But then when it became public that he converted to Catholicism three or four years ago, then that really fired him up.
Speaker 3: You got a poor white.
Speaker 1: By the way, the great majority of people in America that are poor or white, Numerically white people constitute the majority of poverty in this country, they're completely ignored and the idea that JD. Evans could overcome that and he had the double whammy of being a converted Catholic. What does that say about the media coverage JD. Vans And that story's not being told at all.
Speaker 4: No, No, absolutely, And if you look at some of the just terrible things that they are saying about Jada Vance. I've never met JD. Vance here obviously closer to him than you are, but I read the book like Apaid everyone else. He'll be lilogy great book. He's a great guy. He's right on the policies, and he's promoting issues we're just talking about that are central to family life in this country. You know, it's not easy having a family in this country today with inflation, with crime, with the immigration problems that are going on. And here's a guy that's putting forward good, common sense solutions. And he even cites the Catholic social teachings as one of the reasons why he converted to the faith, and those policies align with a lot of what he wants to do. And he's right. The Catholic Church has great social policies that they've been advocating for centuries on and just the way the media is attacking him is clearly clearly designed to highlight that he's supposedly one of these Christian nationalists. They are going with him, trying to mix it up a little bit because Christian Nationalists has lost some of its punch. They're calling him an integralist, which essentially just means that he likes the teachings at the church and thinks they have some good policy recommendations. And it's just ridiculous just the bias that is coming from the media, dripping after a good man looks like he's a good man. You know, he honestly looks like he has a very strong family life, unlike a lot of these other people in Washington, and you know, really setting a good example for younger Americans on how they should live their life. And you know that if they do end up going against Mary Peele, Like, here's a guy that actually J and jd Vance who joined the Marines because that was the patriotic thing to do. He didn't have a lot of other options, so we did it. Is not like a lot of these other guys that go into the Officer Corps and they're just trial lawyers in the military.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you what. Let me tell you what he told me.
Speaker 1: He told me that when he was in Middletown, Ohio, he knew there was a world out there past his experiences with the whole family involved in meth and heroin and drugs. And he said, the only way I can get out of this thing volunteer for the Marine Corps. He said, if I joined the military, I want to join what he perceived is the best. After four years, he came out, then had the gi Bill, graduated from Ohio State in two years, was admitted to Yale Law School, graduate at Summa cum Loud. Out of an environment of extremely grinding poverty and drugs, goes out to San Francisco, makes his fortune there and wants to come back to Ohio. And I dare you do that? Come out of poverty when you're white? I dare you do that? To become a converted Catholic. And then one of the worst things is that Kamala Harris spends her time in the Senate but rating the Knights of Columbus. For those who don't know, the Knights of Columbus are a bunch of men who are a Catholic. They seek to protect their families and works charity to benefit the less fortunate. And she went after Catholic judges for joining the Knights of Columbus that she said was racist and sexist and has a view about women at odds with the way the American wife is today. Can you explain the attack on the Knights of Columbus for God's sakes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is literally just an attack on everything that the Church holds as moral truth. And as you rightly point out, the Knights of Columbus are a large Catholic fraternity. There's a bunch of men, they get together after meetings, they have a couple of beers. They raise money for charity. You see them outside of churches all the time doing some sort of fundraiser to help needy families, soup kitchen drives, all those good things that any American, every American really should look at me like, oh, that looks like a really good organization. Ye. But because they believe, like the Catholic Church does, and rightfully so, that life begins at conception, that marriages between a man and a woman, those things are out of step with Kamala Harris's version of America and as a result, they need to be ridiculed, mocked, and should not be allowed to hold public life, because right, this is in when she's asking these judges. It's not like she's just commenting on like, oh, I think the Knights of Columbus. What's the weird everyone's weird these days, A weird's traditional views. Yeah, everyone's weird. It's not even that they are up for confirmation during the Trump administration, up to getting a seat on the federal bench, and she is literally using their religious views against them. This is against the First Amendment. You have freedom of religion in this country, and you should be allowed to believe whatever you want as long as you're hurting anyone else, so you can have any religion you want. They happen to be Catholic, which, you know, a little biased. I think that's a good religion. But in Kamala Harris's worldview and the worldview of a lot of these woke crazies on the left, they're an existential threat to democracy. If you put them on the court, they're going to do bad things. And you're just saying, essentially to every single Catholic in this country, you should not have any place in public life because your views are out of step with our woke views.
Speaker 1: Now, lastly, the Last Supper controversy, the Olympic Committee in Paris has finally said, okay, we shouldn't have done that. First of all, they lied about it said had to do with some goddess of wine or pleasure, and it was a depiction of Michael Angelo's fresco about the Last Supper where the Christ, the night before he gave his life, said that you know one of you is it's going to turn me in, and then he did the bread and the wine, et cetera. It's a wonderful it's a wonderful story, and it's a wonderful reflective in the Gospel of the sacrifice. And they wanted to picture that as a drag queen, as the Christ having sexual feelings towards Saint Peter and Thomas Back, the president an International Olympic Committee and others as jolly character said well, that wasn't our intention. Now they say, well, it was kind of our intention. They spent eighty to ninety million dollars doing this. It was a terrible opening stererem What would like to see the closing Olympic ceremony be Are they going to have to change it to quit mocking Christianity?
Speaker 4: Oh? Absolutely, This was over the line to begin with. They had a naked smurf, They had a child featured up there with the drag queens. During the last Supper. They had some bearded man dressed as a woman dancing around. It was a perverse NBC. The Olympics assaulted our eyeballs, assaulted our sensibilities with that nonsense, and there needs to be serious changes. That's why the Catholic League dot org our website Catholic League dot org. You will find a list of the sponsors. We're going after the sponsors to email them, tell them to stop supporting this madness. And we want to see this jolly character who was the artistic director, we want to see him off the closing ceremonies. We've got contact information for Thomas Bok, the president of the International Olympics Committee. We got some contacts for people at the US Olympic Committee. Tell them we want this guy off because you can't trust them. They he set out to offend Christians. Many wise about it, and now they're saying, well, you know, okay, maybe you caught us red handed. You cannot trust these people as far as you can throw them. These are the international elite, pushing their woe agenda on good, honest people the world over. I mean, I remember a time not that long ago when the Olympics were supposed to be about bringing the world together and knighting everybody. You know, all these sort of like kind of you know, little communist internationalists, hippie feelings, but okay, you know, a good sentiment. I mean, I kind of just watched the team USA to win. But yeah, But anyway, we've moved past that now and is apparently okay to give the middle digit to one of the world's largest religions, one of the world's oldest religions. That's okay. You can insult them all you want, and that is the wrong statement to be sending. And we need to take a stand here, We need to push back. And in part, you know, they think they can get away with it because well, you know, those Americans, those Christians, they'll be okay with this, they won't do anything bad. Well, let's send them a message as strong as we can to home We're not going to put up with this anymore.
Speaker 1: Catholic League dot or good stuff and fighting for the culture, fighting for the future. I can only imagine if Kamala Harris wins and she has an eight year run on top of the Biden Harris four year run, twelve years of this we can't survive. But nonetheless, once again, Michael McDonald of the Catholic League dot org. Check out all the side. It's a great one. Michael, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Good luck and God bless America.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, Bill, You're great American.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Let's continue with more if a line becomes available. You know the routine. Bill Cunningham with you every day. You're Home of the Reds and more. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Friday, they call it wild Man Day. I got the proclamation from the mayor wild Man Day. And as far as your name and Deer Park gets smart among the people, it is mind Satis couldn't spell im, you know. So I don't not worried about what Satan says. You gotta worry about himself, because if there's an ass in this town to kiss, he'll do it.
Speaker 1: Oh hello, Piet And I'm broadcasting saying we have Deer Park Royalty right now, including the f tab pure of all of Deer Park, Mayor John Donald, and is there man half tab half tab mccalli. You call you John alf tab Donald and tab.
Speaker 3: I'll take it.
Speaker 1: And wild Man Walker is here a legend and Scott's Ryan Hardware on vacation. But talk about the events this Saturday, because I know, and Friday night and Saturday everyone looks forward to the Fireman's Festival now known as the Park Days in the Park and thousands of desperate Americans come by. I think wild Man is operating the seven to eleven booth or what are you.
Speaker 3: Cart booth again?
Speaker 1: The big six six six, I don't do that. Spin the wheel, spind the wheel. Mayor, talk about what's gonna happen Friday night and Saturday.
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, Days in the Park Festival. Wh's a big money maker for the park improvements?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 7: Sending money made here? Propit's gonna be are gonna be improvements if Mark.
Speaker 8: Improvers right the Cunningham Park, yeah, Cunningham Capan, Yeah, the Cunningham Campan which.
Speaker 3: Will be right off.
Speaker 7: Restroom maybe yes, absolutely, toilet that didn't.
Speaker 3: We got to remain Saturday.
Speaker 7: We got to set junkies fireworks Saturday Night sponsored.
Speaker 1: By Deer Park. You can't beat their beat. They say you can't beat their meat. You can't beat their meat segment.
Speaker 3: Deer Park Delly at ten o'clock. Ten O'clockock, you are correct. We got the dunk tank. We're trying to get wild Man in that. That's why you were doing that. You don't have enough money.
Speaker 8: I don't do dunk tanks. You know what, if you're in that dunk tank, I'll come over it.
Speaker 9: I'm not in the speaking of Willie. You're gonna show up because I know last year we misconnected.
Speaker 3: You didn't. I was there at one point. We're you gonna show up because the funnel cake booth is there.
Speaker 1: Penny loves to wear a black top and get a sugared embossed funnel cake.
Speaker 3: I saw the bo there last night. She loves that. If you show up, I'll buy her a funnel cake on me. What time will you bet? I'll beat her six to eleven each day each day.
Speaker 1: Now, when you say wild Man that seg would kiss everys in town to what were you referring?
Speaker 3: He didn't really mean that, did you. What was I refer into what the name of name the name of player that he's.
Speaker 1: Not kissed their ass works or get tate, you're jealous? And the other thing is my name in Deer Park is mud? Is that what you said it was at one time? Because you never showed up?
Speaker 3: What about now? Man? We literally had to call you out a couple of years in a row to get you to come out there.
Speaker 1: We're coming out Juntingham Cabana named toilets after me.
Speaker 3: Now the mayor.
Speaker 9: The mayor has mentioned about the remains on Friday and then Consett Junkis on Saturday. But we've got a grand raffle, thousand dollars prize. We got we got pool tabs, we have split the pot. We got beer, beer, beer, more beer, and food, food, food and more food, carnival rides, kiddy.
Speaker 3: Games, adult games like what the adult games are? Big six? Uh? Poker or Blackjack?
Speaker 9: I think we have Blackjack, sticking the sticking in the hole, and there's a couple other new games. But I mean, this this festival will he really is what I know?
Speaker 3: I know cash.
Speaker 9: If this festival Willie, it takes a back seat to no festival in. It's just it just got bigger and bigger and bigger.
Speaker 1: Bigger and better. Named the park after Will Chamberlain. Can you tell me the history of this, because some people said on me the Cunningham Park, I thought it.
Speaker 3: Was Richard Chamberlain, No, the actor, the actor, the doctor.
Speaker 1: Did Will Chamberlain put up the money? Or what happened in Chamberlain Park? He didn't put up the points you put up in Deer Park.
Speaker 3: I know he didn't. But how come you named the park after someone who's dead? Sponsors?
Speaker 9: And I promise I would mention her name. Her name is Amy. She's our festival chairman. She does she wanted to be here today, but she's down here making sure every thing gets put in place, happening right on Saturday. Yeah, so Amy, And I know she listens. She listens all the time.
Speaker 3: Do you will.
Speaker 1: Amy's a great faith raymer Sean Willie all day. But Saturday looks great, Friday a little iffy. But they say that all the time.
Speaker 3: What do they know?
Speaker 1: They know nothing, They know nothing, they know nothing. What time does this start? Friday night?
Speaker 3: Tomorrow night? Sixthick.
Speaker 1: You'll be there, I'll be there sir, I'm gonna stop by at some point to make sure you're there. Last time he took fifty bucks toll from me, insaid, I gave you a five.
Speaker 3: Remember that what tells you didn't you really didn't complain much.
Speaker 1: That was the exchange rate. Exchange rate. Say give me some sports.
Speaker 8: Eleven, both says will he The Stuart Reporters approach service of your local Temestar Heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you could feel in northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating and Coolie at eight five nine, four seven two sixty fifty one.
Speaker 3: We want to thank Ron's Roost Restaurant.
Speaker 8: And barn Chicken left, there's chicks all yours thirty eight to fifty three race.
Speaker 3: Right there smelled it out so as we came in here five.
Speaker 8: One three, five seven four oh two two two Young Pam brought down our lunch today.
Speaker 3: Love Ron's russ Man.
Speaker 1: Love that you're known as PG Donaldan Is that correct? In Deer Park? That's this is PG sitting fell he g sitting Felt House.
Speaker 3: Yes right here. Wow.
Speaker 1: A lot of money exchange hands, cash bags of cash. Believe that cash after taking two or three form the Cubbies.
Speaker 3: Those Reds have the day off to day after three come to town.
Speaker 9: You don't want to talk about last night? Huh No, yeah, that's how at after taking two or three?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Olympic update brought to you by Cincinnati saying the Reds are not getting into the playoffs slimming not it ain't happening.
Speaker 3: You're interrupting. Spot ain't happen.
Speaker 8: Olympic update brought to you by Cincinnati Tax Resolution Power by Tove Sheldon.
Speaker 3: Let's see, uh, let's see.
Speaker 8: Mason native and Sycamore grad Carson Foster is in the semi finals of the two hundred meter individual medley. In golf, Japan's head Decki Matsiyama is at eight under part He's got a two shot lead over Americans as Anders Shoffley.
Speaker 1: Can you one rolly of the golf? Can you spell Scheffler? Can you spell Shoffley? Can you spell anything?
Speaker 8: Us A rowing in the women's eight final Saturday. That course features on the US team Dayton native Molly Bergerman and also Walnut Hills grad Nina Costagna.
Speaker 3: Can you I bet that was mispronounced? No, that it was.
Speaker 8: Let's see what else we got it going on here, Oh, Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town, your tailgate and party headquarters with twelve convenient Northern Kentucky locations. Bengals are just about ready to walk over across the street for their workout this afternoon at two o'clock. What about Boomer Boomers say? Oh, front row of the Olympics over here, watching some own Biles and Sony Lee battle it out for the all around gold medal. Chris Collinsworth wife Holly in the front row, sitting next to Bob Costas and Al Michaels.
Speaker 3: That's Hollywood right now? How about that? How about that front right? The words of Fat Johnny, who cares.
Speaker 8: NFL preseason begins tonight. You got money on this one. Bet Bears and Bears and Titans number one picks not even starting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about Chase? Is this a whole?
Speaker 9: That's just a bunch of crap. He's gonna be fine. That's just people throwing stuff on the water.
Speaker 3: He said he's gonna hold out. He's not holding out. There's no way, there's no Rocky said he's holding out. Rocky. Whether the Rocky is stupid. Let me tell you something that again.
Speaker 9: You said Rocky Stocky, Jamar Chase, and Joe Burrow, they're they're tied it to him. Jamar ches is going nowhere is going. He's gonna stay right here and he'll be when the bell rings on September eighth, He'll be on the line.
Speaker 3: Why did you say Rocky boyman is stupid? By saying that, Tom Jamar Chase.
Speaker 9: He's stupid. It's gonna hold out. He's not holding out preseason. He's gonna get bags of cash.
Speaker 3: And Mike Brown already said it. Mike Brown back down. Brown already said we're gonna bend it backwards to sign him. Now. Mike Brown always backs down all the time, right seg Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Former Franklin stars agreed to a one year deal in the NBA eleven million dollars with a Memphis Grizzly. Was this Luke Cannard averaged eleven points and thirty nine games.
Speaker 3: Taught him how to shoot. He's out in Memphis, still shoot.
Speaker 8: Love this country and also Willie, We say congrats and all the best today to uh W l w T Channel five videographer Greg Ray, who is retiring after forty one years at Channel five.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't work past forty years? What I say? He is our citizen of the day, Greg Ray, Channel five. Wow me, George vogelg Ray, where segment? Will you be there?
Speaker 1: If I show up? Will you be there? Where at the pick six? Absolutely, he's going over there now.
Speaker 9: I'm in charge of the pick sick, you're in charge of them.
Speaker 3: Ran out of money?
Speaker 9: Yeah, we ran out of money last year because the stupid person that that mounted it was. You know, they've they've mounted the wheels seg on uneven ground, so when you spun the wheel, it would go this way, Okay, back this way, that would go.
Speaker 3: The other way. That's what the mafia used to do in Vegas. Yeah, yeah, what would you know about Vegas? You've been to Vegas?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. Have you been to Vegas?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 10: Me?
Speaker 1: About forty times? Forty times? He lives in the boxing He looks like Vegas.
Speaker 3: I was in Vegas.
Speaker 9: I had I had dinner with the hit king Man last time I was there. Pete, he's doing great, moving slow and doing great. He was in Cleveland this past weekend for the National Sports Card collecting a convention.
Speaker 1: If he was a woman, would you kiss him? No? Noe told me he wouldn't. No, no, no, he'd kiss his ass.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 9: Who oh yeah he did kidding me. He was always in there is kissing beat's ass.
Speaker 3: Remember the time when Pete gave us the ball by Joe Demagia. Unbelievable to give me one two, truly unbelievable.
Speaker 9: Mine's lost somewhere. I remember he reached up to one of the lockers. He said, you got one of these joys and hows And that was a great signature too. Joda Ma right on the sweet spot.
Speaker 8: Are they going to make the roof a national historical spot er?
Speaker 9: What are you talking about? You spent what not building that built? That building's gone, so it is that's that's gone. But they should they should put a marker on. I know they should. I keep thinking I'm gonna go after the gott.
Speaker 8: I think AFT have the have to have mayor over here at Historical Society. Put the afab mayor over here. A deer part should put the pressure on the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Well, here's here's the thing. I'll put a marker there.
Speaker 9: Willy isn't aware of this, but there's in the works right now is a documentary about my thirty years in radio, and it's an in production right now.
Speaker 3: We've already got Willie. We've got will he already spoke.
Speaker 9: I got Pete Rose, I got Pete Rose on camera, Edy Fingers, I got Paul Lawless. I need one, I need one more name documentary say Boosias.
Speaker 3: And the documentary is about ninety seconds long.
Speaker 9: But the the guy that's been doing it, the name is Don Riley. He's been involved in filming. That's the kind of production that's said once again, Mayor John pg Donald, we.
Speaker 3: Have to release its willing after the election.
Speaker 9: I'll be I'll be watching. I want you at the screening the red carpet screening. Have decided on the run, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Checking on the run. No, it would be a movie theater like maybe twenty century and in Oakley something like that.
Speaker 9: Possibly maybe maybe the Esquire and maybe Mary mont Say, we don't know yet.
Speaker 3: With what day the elect shag will you be there for the documentary?
Speaker 8: If I get invited, I get taped, You get tape, maryor John Donnell, if you get Boomer's number, you definitely will be invited.
Speaker 3: Well, I got Boomer's number. Do you he told me not to give.
Speaker 2: It to you.
Speaker 1: He didn't say that as he did. Me and Boomer are tight. I bet well, did you kiss his ass? Seg Yeah, John Donald once again the mayor. What are the dates he kiss trumps as a lot.
Speaker 7: Hey, we go tomorrow six to twelve, Saturday six to twelve, five works ten o'clock on Saturday, featuring the Cassette Chunkies Friday Ramains.
Speaker 3: We have beer, beer, beer, beer, beer beer.
Speaker 7: Dude, come down, grab a beer, fireworks bagworks sponsored by deer Park Dell.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fun. Well, I'll look for you there.
Speaker 1: Willing Well is Elsie is still alive with deer Park telling I like garlic boloney, she's dead. Bay put the meat in the hole. Is that you can't beat the meat. Can't beat the Deli's meat. You can't beat the meat segment. Many people can't beat the Deli's meat.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you if you want a good if you want a good sandwich at the festival, get the Italian sausage.
Speaker 3: Pretty good stuff. That's awesome. You got some sausage and you'll get the Italian. I bet you get the Italian sausage. You're damn right all.
Speaker 1: Right segment, get me out of the stution Willian honor of the park this weekend and wild Man riture O K A P.
Speaker 8: We leave you with the immortal words of the stooge.
Speaker 3: Report with you, Bill you later.
Speaker 1: That's Governor Mike DeWine when we were sideways. We're back together now. I'm embing dinner with back Mike and the wine. You don't call him DEWEENI it's the wine. Wild Man writes yourself.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 9: Oh, I forgot to tell you work at the Bard of Elections. User too, work work, work for the Board of Elections. Yep, yep, I gotta go on.
Speaker 1: SEVENLW by Billy Cunningham.
Speaker 3: The Great America.
Speaker 1: Of course, many great authors have come on and thinkers about the status of America today, the most consequential presidential election I think since eighteen sixty. And my guest John Anthony Hauser has a new book out, The Destruction of Liberty, Creating the American Socialist Aristocracy. And when you think about this, we now have by far the most liberal socialist ever to run for the presidency, Kamala Harris, who was picked as the most liberal member of the Senate two or three years ago, and I'm sorry about four years ago when she was running for the presidency and lost and became the vice president. And she was to the left of Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren and there's not much real estate out there, but she got there. So is America self destructing? And John Hawser, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And so can you tell us what the uh with the elevation not the election, but the selection of Kamala Harris? Is she the uh embodiment of socialism as much as they would like to implement that on the United States of America even worse than it is today.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 5: I think? So, I think she's the embodiment of of what socialism has evolved into in this country. Let's not forget she is the quintessential DEI pick and Biden, as much as he'll deny it now and everyone on that side will try to We have the receipts, We have my tape saying I'm taking a black woman for president for vice president and that's that. And so in reality those are her only two qualifications. And so what we're what we're seeing now is the uh, the repercussions in in many areas of a de I pick because we just had a little resigned from the Secret Service, right who because she was absolute competent almost Scott Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Killed well but for the grace of God.
Speaker 1: And one of the arguments of the radical left is that quit calling her the queen of DEI.
Speaker 3: I call her.
Speaker 1: I call Kamala Harris the Queen of DEI. And that's called now a racist term. It's like using the innbomb, according to CNN. But when you use DEI diversity, equity and inclusion to select the vice president, you tell ninety four percent of the American people you're not qualified. About six percent of the American people or black females, and as far as the United States Senate or the Congress is only a very few even eligible. You exclude all other competent people. And one other thing, John, is that the same thing applied with Justice Jackson. When Joe Biden used DEI principles to select the Supreme Court justice, he excluded from the consideration. I would assume less than one percent of lawyers are black females and the excluded ninety nine percent. Isn't that exactly what he's criticizing the Republicans of doing, of saying these two picks were DEI picks. Didn't Biden himself make it a DEI pick.
Speaker 5: Biden did make it a DEI pick. And and and that's what I mean by what socialism has evolved into into in the United States. Let's not forget that throughout history there has never been a socialist regime come to power that hasn't made proclamations about social justice, economic justice, legal fairness, all the rest of that, which is just another way of saying what they considered DEI to be. We Yet, whenever these socialist regimes got into power, what did they do? I mean, the first thing they did was was removed the old aristocracy and replace it with themselves. And that's why the subtitle of my book is what it is creating the American and socialist aristocracy. They're just using the same old socialist playbook, using new terminology, and evolving it ever further into the American blend of socialism, which means that it's not about puer economics anymore. It's about race, it's about loocism. And they're using every every possible means they can think of to divide this country. No, no, which is ironic. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: And the other issue you bring up a great point. The other issue is this, we rely upon the news media because most of us cannot watch directly the candidates speak or write papers. We rely upon the objective, independent news media to be the cops, to be the traffic guard, to tell us what happened and why it happened. Can you and I, as Americans, John Hauser, rely upon the mainstream media to tell us the truth about Kamala Harris.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not. And I did a media post yesterday, were talking about a lot of these things at the very time when what was definately needed is objective, intelligent journalism. They are going to turn and do the exact opposite. They're going to revert to the same old tactics that they have for the last five decades, which is to try their best to tip the scales in favor of the Democratic Party. And so what you were going to see is a massive attempt to rehabilitate the reputation and political viability of Kamala Harris. And it's already underway. So what we're going to get for the next few months here, assuming they don't throw her in as the bus two if they find that she's politically unviable. Is the greatest spectacle in three political advertising that this nation has ever witnessed?
Speaker 1: Well, I would think NBC, ABC, CBS, the newspapers, PBS that we paid for these are all incinme contributions to the Democrat Party. But can you, John Haliser, can you step back? Why is that the case? Why is I would think if one of the majors so called news networks CBS, NBC, ABC or PBS, if one of them would become conservative, that would be a shock, and I guess it might be bad for business. Well, why are they so liberal? Why don't they tell us the truth? Why are they so leftists? What is the reason they.
Speaker 5: Have a stake in this too? Now? Just they're part of the the socialist establishment, if you will, people consider that to be well, it must be the elected political elead. So that's not that they're a vast, vast minority of people in that establishment. The establishment of the of the left now is made up of the legacy media, or the mainstream media as some call it. It's also the federal bureaucracy. It has also become incredibly this has taking place. It's part of the the intelligence apparatus of this country, and even corporate America has in many ways been co option.
Speaker 1: Welld and I watched Kamala Harris give a speech about four or five years ago in what she told us that equality is not the same as equity. And I'm watching this, I'm going I thought, the goal is to be an equal opportunity employer, equal opportunity, everyone gets to the starting line, whatever it takes. The urban public schools have grossly disproportioned and amounts of money paid by the taxpayer to have good results. Equality means that everyone is going to be equal starting Equity means at the end of the day, we're going to through equity use reparations, which she supports. Kamala Harris is a great advocate of reparations in order to pay individuals money based upon their skin color. And so equality is not the same as equity, and we understand that to be the case. And thirdly, here John Hawser, you have a great segment on the administrative state. By that I mean all the alphabet soup agencies, the EPA, the FBI, the CIA, the FTC, the FBEC, the FCC and all these other agencies, they're overwhelmingly democrat to the left, and so they put their thumbs on the scale to make sure in this case Joe Biden or Kamala Harris, Kamala Harris will win the presidency. They do all that in order to have a defined result. Until the administrative state is reined in, not much is going to change. And so when the FBI goes to AFFISA courts and file illegal wrongful perjuris affidavits to get Warrens to snoop on Donald Trump, when the CIA releases information about this so called Steele dossier that was false, and when the entire FBI, the top of the FBI, the Secret Service, are left wing extremists, it kind of tells me going into the deal that we're in trouble and the only person that would rein in the administrative state would be Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: It would not be Kamala Harris. Correct. They want to use the.
Speaker 1: Administrative state and the second tier of justice to go after him. Explain a part of your book deals with the second with a different tier of justice for Republicans and Trump.
Speaker 3: Explain that place.
Speaker 5: Well, Yes, part of the book is about the using the justice apparatus of this country to persecute your political rivals. And I also write a piece on why Donald Trump is the particular targets. Now they will tell you what's because of this, and that his personality is. But the fundamental reason they absolutely hate Donald Trump and they're obsessed with Donald Trump is because he's one of the few people who's actually come out and said I will drain the swamp and actually mean it. And they know that he is an existential threat to the little fiefstom that they have built for themselves, and so he has got to be stopped at all costs. And I would argue this that what we might have seen two weeks ago is then going to the next extreme because they have used everything they can, including the legal system, and it and poll show it has not worked. And so what is the next logical step. If you look at socialist regimes throughout history, they have all weaponized the justice system against their political opponents. And when it didn't work, what did they do?
Speaker 3: They killed them.
Speaker 5: They killed them exactly. So we're watching the playbook Nothing New year. But the left has become expert at using semantics because when they say the word equity. They realized that ninety five percent of the public who's not really taken a close heard look at it, they say, well, that's equality, that's the same thing. They do not mean the same thing.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: In fact that before Biden left office, about a week ago, there was a poll done by the AP and it said this, if an American solely or mainly get their news from the mainstream media, it was fifty five percent for Biden and twenty five percent for Trump. And so if you simply watch the evening newscast, watch the View, watch the morning morning shows, if you simply listen to the late night comics, and on Sunday morning listen to the news shows, that is about ninety percent against Trump in favor of Biden, and now it's going to be in favor of Kamala Harris. And sadly, most Americans get a lot of their news from ABCNBC and CBS. At six o'clock on a bad night, those three networks have about twenty million viewers, and the morning shows, all of which are left wing, they have about five million viewers. The View has about one million viewers, and Late night Comics have about seven million. Add that up there's about twenty five to thirty million Americans that don't read a lot of things on line. They don't read contrary arguments. They watch the mainstream media, and they listen to PBS, which is fully socialist and left wing, and so they're they're producing marching Marxists all over America to vote in a certain fashion. And so it takes individual Americans to reach beyond the CBS Evening News or the view and seek other viewpoints. Are you confident that will happen by November the.
Speaker 3: Fifth or not?
Speaker 5: Well, it's not going to stop. I am. I am confident, I really am that enough of America now sees through this and we can somehow motivate fifty percent of the population to get out there and vote common sense and not do what the media is so desperate to do, which is, don't compare records here, do not compare the Trump presidency with the Biden presidency. Don't we don't want to talk about policy. This is strictly about the personality of one man, Donald Trump, and they have they have tried to ride that train the entire time. But but they're gonna They're gonna go further. I think there's an incredible metamorphosis that's happened in the last couple of weeks, and its centers around, of all things, the border crisis. You know, the one thing that we've were now hearing from the mainstream media is that oh, no, no, no, Uhamala Harris was never the borders are that was never the case. Never and and but you know what, that's a tacit admission of that the border is absolutely a disaster and they've got to get her shielded from it now. So the metamorphosis that's going on is that for three years of this of this administration, the biggest disaster on their hands are one of the biggest disaster on her and they decided to hang on around Kamala Harris's neck. But now now that they need her, since Joe Biden's mental uh acuity is is comp and that's been exposed, well now we need her. So we've got to get that reversed. And I think what you may see in the next few months is Kamala Harris remains still their horse in this race, is that they're gonna they may end up trying to hang that around Biden because he's a dispensable one now.
Speaker 1: It'll be interesting as the campaign unfolds in October, and that's when the rubber hits the road. That all this information and I can imagine only the crime, the fent and ol, the deaths, and God forbid, a terrible terrorist act that came across the southern border, like nine to eleven for example. Strikes that there will be a full scale effort to separate Kamala Harris from Joe Biden's border policies. All the reports at the time said she was in charge of the southern border, she was in charge of finding the root causes of it. She was in charge of meeting with Mexico and the three nations in Central America, and it was an abject failure. She went there one time, never met with those in control of the southern border from the border patrol agent, never met with him. She flew over the top of the border a few times. She counts that she and if all hell breaks loose, John Holser, She's going to try in a way to separate from Joe Biden and see how She'll be tough on the southern border. She'll be in favor of law enforcement, She'll be in favor of energy independence, It'll all be alive because this socialist known as Kamala Harris, the one in favor of reparations, is going to be her true colors will be shown once she gets into office. And if she gets in office as a president, believing she is a mandate. May God have mercy on us, because Kamala Harris will not well. Once again, I want to thank you for our calling in.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The name of the book once again is Destruction of Liberty. That's the name of the book, Destruction of Liberty. And John Howser once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And John keep hope alive.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it. Can I add one last thing?
Speaker 3: Sure you'd like to read.
Speaker 5: More about the book, please go to my website A Houser That's spilled h a U s e er dot com.
Speaker 1: Destruction of Liberty is the book. And John, thank you very much. God bless you and God bless America.
Speaker 5: Thank you, John, thank you for having me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more if a line becomes available. Eight sixty six six four seven seven three three seven. Bill cunning in the Great American with you every Sunday night.
Speaker 10: In the next two weeks, the happy talk is going to have to stop because someone's gonna sit her down and say, let's talk inflation, let's talk border let's talk policy on energy, let's talk policy on foreign affairs. And if she doesn't deliver on that with the new vision towards the center, the guy that said I wish we'd run a process.
Speaker 5: Is going to be right.
Speaker 10: If she wants to win, she's got to go to the center. But she's got to have some ideas on how to run the country.
Speaker 5: Oh hello, hello, biet and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 3: Irocki.
Speaker 1: First you must answer the charges of vilad Man Walker that you're a stupid about Jamar Chase.
Speaker 3: I heard, you know, not thinking about Jamar Chase.
Speaker 1: The last year at LSU, Jamar Chase didn't want to play because Burrow was done, but justin Jefferson played, so he counted and he said, I'm not going to play. And I thought that was a stupid decision by Jamat but he stuck those guns. Now, wild Man says, you're stupid for saying that somehow Jamar Chase will sit out or want to renegotiate.
Speaker 11: What do you say, First of all, I did not say he is guaranteed he's going to sit out. I simply made the, in my opinion, factual statement that this is a thing. Him sitting out right now is not Okay, it's not a big deal.
Speaker 3: It is a big deal.
Speaker 11: You gotta work on timing, you gotta work on routes, you gotta work on all this sort of stuff. So every day he sits out is not good for this team. Now he thinks he has a gun to the Bengals head because look, you guys paid t Higgins, you gave him franchise tag. You're clearly exhibiting you think this is the year. Well guess what. It could be the year. But it ain't gonna be the year unless I'm on the team. And I'm not on the team unless you pay me. So that's that's the bluff he's playing here right now. Mike Brown has noted for back and down right. Yeah, yeah, his whole life fold. Mike said, okay, you win, I'm folding. Has that ever happened with this nearly ninety year old man. I can't recall sege you recall when?
Speaker 3: That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 11: Now, Secondly, I like the wild man he's part of my youth. I bought his book. I support him.
Speaker 1: I still love the wild Man, no matter what he says about you or what He's gonna get a Netflix show and I was like a documentary. I said, it is ninety seconds long, it'll be playing. That will more than fill.
Speaker 11: Up the time Eddie, I know is if not revealing too much information. Eddie was interviewed and he's gonna be a part of the documentary. Me too, You are okay, seg have you been asked?
Speaker 3: No? May I ask why?
Speaker 8: I have no idea. Only worked with him for thirty years. That's okay, he said. The documentary may be picked up by Netflix, and maybe I'll get get him to interview on mine.
Speaker 3: Wild might will be about five hours long.
Speaker 11: You should write a book, say, of all the things you've seen, I'm going to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 8: Jason Williams is going to write it. I'll support your books. I'll buy It'll be a comedy. Yeah, sure, So do you want to respond to the wild Man that you're stupid or not?
Speaker 11: And we were back in back, I know you were. I have no ill will towards the wild Man. It's part of my childhood. So long with God blessing.
Speaker 1: Wish him well, wish well it looks good though it looks good. He's aging well and everything looks looks good. Good sake, give me some sports.
Speaker 8: Well The Stooge Reporters a proud service of a local Teme Star Heating and air conditioning dealers, Thamestar Quality.
Speaker 3: You could feel the good.
Speaker 8: Old east Side called Clement's Heating an Air nine three seven.
Speaker 3: Four four four forty four one. Thank you Roxy.
Speaker 8: And also get those new UDF new cups will he beginning at beginning this week, all new six and limited edition reds cups. You get the full set India, DZ Green Steer Day, La Cruz and McLean nineteen ninety nine for a full set. What's in the cups? Right there at u DF. What's in the What are you gonna drink? You can get a drink at him, I guess, or you can get don't you know.
Speaker 3: Exactly what goes in him? They're not in him?
Speaker 1: It's what they're gonna talk into a documentary on you only The wild Man's Life ninety second documentary Early the Women's All Around Gymnastics the Gold Medal.
Speaker 3: You better turn your you know NBC put this out.
Speaker 8: So Simone Biles is the gold medalist, the oldest women's gym Gymnastic Champs its nineteen seventy two. At age twenty seven. Some owned Biles gets the gold. Sunny Lee of the United States gets the bronze, and she'll be here November the second. Are you ready for that, Simon Biles, Yes, Northern and she'll be here in the studio and Northern Kentucky Convention Center. It's the gold, whatever the hell it.
Speaker 1: Is, and she'll be dancing around am Games. I'nmoch sure what it is, but leg you're gonna monetize this somehow.
Speaker 8: Olympic update brought to you by Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Toave Sheldon. Also, of course, Carson Foster is in the pool today. The semi finals are the two hundred meters individual medley. Like to watch you in a swim outfit SAG Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits Wine, Tobacco and Party City and your tailgate and party headquarters with twelve convenient locations in Northern Kentucky.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 8: Zach Taylor says today that the preseason game Week one against the Tampa Bay Rays one week from this Saturday.
Speaker 3: Bucks.
Speaker 8: But yes, Bucks, the race, the race took it. I play them too, playing both of the starters. If everything goes well, that's the game the starters will play, including so Joe Burrow will be starting at pay Course Stadium in a week. Jamar Chase, who knows not at practice today, is still according to the plan.
Speaker 3: What's the plan? At some point? What's the plan do you guys agree with?
Speaker 11: At some point, does Zach Taylor need to publicly start putting some pressure on him, say, look, hey, I appreciate what Jamar Chase is all about. He's always been a top notch guy, and we're gonna work towards trying to get a deal done for him. But in the meantime, we got a really good team here, a lot of people that have put a lot into this, and we really expect him two years shy of when he's actually due a.
Speaker 3: Contract, to show up and play football. Aren't both to do that? Yes, both sides are right.
Speaker 1: Jamar Chase could take a step and have eighty million become zero, so I get that. On the other hand, Mike Brown has two more years before it's crunched on and who knows the next two years what the world's.
Speaker 3: Gonna look like in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: So Mike Brown is right and Jamar Chase is right right, because an athlete has a little bit of time, he could make thirty five million a year or be worth nothing.
Speaker 3: And he's rich but not really.
Speaker 11: But I'll tell you what though, if he would, I mean, what's the death scenario is that he just sits out the whole year he did his senior year. I mean, that would destroy every single ounce of goodwill he has ever created. He will be a prior for I don't care where he goes to the rest of his career.
Speaker 3: He can't do that.
Speaker 11: So unless he's willing to go that far, and I suggest he shouldn't, I think he should come back and start playing football at SOUS.
Speaker 1: You're making four million dollars this year with the bonus, right, got three point six million on Thursday plus a million dollars. So he's rich, but he's tanked that rich like justin Jefferson rich. He needs the he needs the check. He didn't want to risk it rock. Would you risk it if that was you?
Speaker 3: Every day's a risk. Would you go out there and risk it all, that's for sure.
Speaker 11: I would I you're right, everybody's both parties are right, But I think the Bengals are more right, and I think he should play.
Speaker 1: Got two more years and we'll see in two years. What if they win one or two Super Bowls in those two years and now he comes up?
Speaker 3: Now, what better get a student loan for the Bengal Would anybody be be sad about having to pay?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 11: If the Bengals win two Super Bowls, I deserve fifty million dollars a year.
Speaker 3: Pay it? Who cares? You get it?
Speaker 6: Do it?
Speaker 1: And if Joe Burrow does that, if he wins two super Bowls, is he the greatest athlete in this town?
Speaker 11: He will overtake Pete Rose in my opinion, as the favorite athlete of the Tri State of all time in the last fifty I was young, but I remember how enormous Pete Rose. And he's still at the top. So I know, you gotta win championships at the top of.
Speaker 1: The twenty bench. Joe Morgan, he's still rachen fifty years later. We still talk about it. But if they didn't win, you know, if Tony Perez not hit that home run against the socks, none of this would be happening.
Speaker 8: I remember that seg were you there? That was in Boston? I know wild Man was there. Yeah, why weren't you there? I have no idea? Go ahead, why weren't you there? Still can't go anywhere any I don't go anywhere now. I don't like to I don't like people don't like to travel. Soccer FC Cincinnati opens a League's Cup action tonight at TQL Stadium seven thirty on ESPN and then ESPN fifteen thirty pre season. The National Football League opens tonight Canton Hall of Fame Game. Do you ever play in a Hall of Fame game?
Speaker 3: I did not? Thank God, nobody nobody wears and Titans William nobody's playing play.
Speaker 11: They should give him five snaps in that thing. Come on, run around a little bit, sell the product and the Reds have the day off today.
Speaker 8: They welcome into San Francisco Giants tomorrow night to the Big Ballpark downtown, and.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens off today. We'll see about the Red Legs, a little bit of problems. We'll see what occurs, See what happens rock, what's on the big show. We got some own biles Is. They're all around champion people. I watched the do those flips.
Speaker 11: It's unbelievable that they showed a height and she's like, like just shy of twelve feet in the air. I know there's a little spring to that, to that man or whatever, but she's it was eleven point eight feet in the air and she.
Speaker 3: Dates an NFL player, right, do you know, Mary Jonathan Owens. I believe Mary, Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a it's unbelievable.
Speaker 8: And sitting in the front row and Paris at that event, Bob Costas, Al Michaels and the Collinsworths.
Speaker 1: How does he get those? He says, you're kissing ass? Is there an ass in this town? You've not kissed? Go ahead, rock what do you got?
Speaker 3: On the big show?
Speaker 11: Right out of the gate, we have a U c of it too, mister Many and that we have a guest coming on. I going to talk about how hard it is for folks to retire anymore with how expensive everything is.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You get to be seventy, you should stop, exactly, you just turn it in, right, I agree.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So we got an expert. We got our health guy, PJ. Street at four o'clock. I'm sure we'll talk about some Olympics during the course of the show there it is maybe the man beating up the woman in the Olympics.
Speaker 3: So what's up? What's going on? Empty?
Speaker 7: Second?
Speaker 3: Why why?
Speaker 11: First of all, why is Trump not pounced on that issue? Say he's arguing back and for he's commonlin Indian issue. But who cares pounce on that?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 3: I told you, yes, say that is the issue.
Speaker 11: That is the issue where that that Republicans have the Democrats by the short and curly's on because that one should it should not happen, and no one should be okay with that, especially women, especially white women, are going to vote Democrats. You got to make that case of that administration is going to allow your daughter to get beat up and possibly killed. That administration is going to do everything you can to stop it. You see the video that pounce on it.
Speaker 8: That what that other guy or whatever it saying it's git her like maybe twice and then she said, and.
Speaker 11: That's out of the ring, And she said, that's it. Dad died like less than a week before the match. You know, trained her whole life. You're going to go in I mean that is how you can look at that and ignore it. It just angers me. That is the issue. That's the issue. Olympic Committee. Well, today it goes into effect this administration, the Biden administration's rewrite of Title nine that allows I identification, that goes into effect literally today.
Speaker 1: I mean ironically, Harry said it last night that Title nine includes gender identity hammer that is, as a woman and you're a man.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 11: Say all you moms out there, are you okay with your daughter not just getting her scholarship stolen?
Speaker 3: But you know she worked hard or rear end.
Speaker 11: Office and she would get a scholarship to you know, North Carolina, but instead they're going to give it to a boy you can play better. Not just that, but at what point is she going to get injured like that poor boxer? Did you raging Trump? They got to actually I should work for that administra. They need to go on that about this other stuff, on this other stuff. The other one to hit him on is the the plea deal done h for the the three terrorist shake.
Speaker 3: Yeah said, okay, it's enough.
Speaker 11: He should come out and say, you know what, I'm gonna renig on that deal. I'm gonna send a missile into one of their houses. Allah, what the IDEF did a couple of days ago?
Speaker 8: How about the the Hamas thing and Teyrn, Yeah, that bomb was placed there two months ago. That I mean you talking about intelligence and some dudes they went in there and put that bomb in that room. I guess they figured that's where that guy's gonna be and they let it. They let it off remotely. You don't mess with whoever did it. Don't mess with the Jews. I love that you do it and do it, but no, No. Title nine includes gen your identity. Can you identify as a woman to start playing uh uh? Weightlifting?
Speaker 3: Should I identify as a woman playing college sports? Right, let's go play golf. Let's hit him up.
Speaker 1: What forget about Indian American Jamaican American black matter.
Speaker 3: I don't care to lose that battle, knowing when one cares about that.
Speaker 11: But the meeting is absolutely big, and they're you're you're able to pull some people over on that one.
Speaker 3: Playing the race card, right, they troop Trump and playing the way Kevin Litter is wrong.
Speaker 11: They are she is never going to be asked a hard question about They're going to keep her in the basement, just like they did with Biden.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty. It's up to I can't take well to identify her. You got me all pissed off.
Speaker 8: Now I'm thinking you're gonna go with us if they if she wins Domatic Ascar to raise, let's go if she wins. If this guy can't beat her, oh it's done that Republican Party.
Speaker 3: No one can win. I can't win.
Speaker 11: Don't tell me anybody else would beat her either. He's the best chance. And if he can't do it, that's over. No one can possible. The pendulum has swung too far. It's over.
Speaker 3: Feelings are more important than facts. Segment.
Speaker 1: If you identify as a woman, I still don't want to kiss you.
Speaker 3: Get me out.
Speaker 8: Report Willie and Honor of a possible stormy day here in the tri State and Simone Biles as the gold medalists best ever. We leave you with the immortal Birds of the.
Speaker 12: Stud Donald Trump, on the other hand, has been talking a big game about securing our border, but he does not walk the walk, or, as my friend Quavo would say, he does not walk it like he.
Speaker 2: Talks to.
Speaker 3: Who's playing the race card?
Speaker 1: Trump is responding to the Democrats always playing the race card. National Association of Black Journalists. I dare you to talk about that in a racial context, d Ei, what do you mean I want a black vice president? I dare you to point that out. It's your problem. Rock, You're playing the race card, and when will you stop? Wildman says you're stupid. Yeah, on seven hundred WLW