Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, We want to encourage you. If you haven't done so yet, vote for you Say we play its featured artists this morning on the jar our Facebook page The Cult. There's three song choices there. Pick the one you'd prefer to hear at three, the one with the most or at nine, pick the one of the three you want to hear. We'll play the one with the most votes back at nine, and then randomly pick somebody to win.
Speaker 3: Tickets to voll beat in Hailstorm. Got your intention now, so get your voted in JR Facebook page. Tell us which song by the Cult you want to hear?
Speaker 2: You say it's we play it. Thank you to fair One's Credit Union for bringing that feature to us this morning, so you have about fifteen minutes to knock it out if you'd like to a.
Speaker 3: Little flashback pat Every time I see the Cult, I think of driving to Winter Park High well, not driving, but riding to Winter Park Hive. I'm a buddy Dustin's car and uh, the Cult was playing full blast and UH went to my daughter's through the six by nine coaxile speakers. Yeah, totally SIGs MO. I don't know about.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: But then I pull into my daughter's open house about five years ago Winter Park High. I'm parked in b lot right near where I had a spot, and what comes on the radio? Boom the cult. I flashed back. Those were the days whole Winter Park High, days when they had the smoking lounge.
Speaker 2: This has been an interesting week so far with uh weird items and names coming up in idiotology. We had Looney Tune, who we informed you earlier was finally apprehended by police out in California. We had the guy named Jellybeans or something it was that was patches magic beans earlier today that he was on magic mushrooms in Minnesota. We had a guy who runs a convenience store and unincorporated Broward County shoot a customer who was angry over beer prices. Yeah, but that happened earlier this morning. And now another convenience store situation, this one involving a robbery, uh, where a guy broke into a Quick Trip convenience store in Duncanville, Alabama. I guess the store was closed in the overnight hours. This guy breaks in. He was wearing a Scooby Doo costume.
Speaker 3: Where are you robbing the Little Sea Store?
Speaker 2: I don't know if Fred and Daphne, Velma and Shaggy were in the mystery machine wait for Scooby get away car? Which one getaway van? Was it Daphne?
Speaker 3: That was the short one of the glasses? Yeah, well where I don't know. I know people text in it was the shees a lesbian correct? Well, I mean there was a big news story. Yes, there was a big news story on it about five years ago. As to what no I could google it by now.
Speaker 2: Then we should point out that the guy in the Scooby Doo outfit, uh didn't have the Scooby head on, but opted instead for a ski mask, which also is a throwback where you know they would always unmask the.
Speaker 3: Perpetrator and Scooby do pull off the mask. It was darn kids. Meddling teams. Meddling team. Now see if that convenience store, would you say it was a quick stop, no quick Trip, which are nice stores, by the way, Well, if that quick Trip had bought the quick stop, well, I don't know who gives a rats ass. If that Quickie bart whatever it is, had bought the BWU Platinum package, they would have had their arm guard there overnight. This is news to me.
Speaker 2: I was not aware that we were offering a platinum package to stores in hours outside of regular business hours.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Yeah, yeah, I just made it up, that's why. But I see it. Look, you get the basic BWO package, it's just like basic YouTube TV or basic cable or that's your arm guard each day. Velma, it was Velma with the glasses and she's not a lesbian. Okay, cool if she is or not here with Daphney. But so the BWO Basic packages you get the arm guard arm machine gun guard that takes people out of the kneecaps when they steal from what a retail stores.
Speaker 2: And rendering to the chair as an example of what not to do.
Speaker 3: But if you go BWO plat, which is this package right here? Look, I'm going back to my vacation sales day. Yes, man, interested you are BWO.
Speaker 2: I love the gold leaf paper that that's on.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, and all the resort pictures around it. But no, this is just victims that have been bwo. This is our platinum package where said guard will be there twenty four to seven. It's very similar to a cop that sits outside of purps door. Or you are a witness, you know, and we're bringing this big. We might open an office over in the ifloor eyesore.
Speaker 2: Have you ever lost your cable or internet surface? We have a whole floor. When I hear have you ever lost your cable or internet service? And just there was no real explanation given, and when you finally do get an explanation, you're like, huh, well, that was a situation for a woman in Ohio who works from home and was getting incredibly frustrated until she found out why she was out of service.
Speaker 4: We couldn't get the TV to start, and I have an app on my phone and it said we were in an outage. I'm not making this up. Reason that you're having problems is because someone shot up our main power line with a shotgun. It's not okay to lose service four or five days in a row.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not okay.
Speaker 4: You need to figure out what this is and get And I said, why didn't somebody tell me that this is what was going on?
Speaker 2: You know you're in a bad neighborhood when you're you tell the lines are being shot up.
Speaker 3: I'll set the cable babele three and sixty dollars bill this month. Hell no, oh, I want to Country News Network.
Speaker 2: Finally, Uh, there's this. This almost reaches the threshold of headline of the week contender.
Speaker 3: Hold on, we have some Velva Velma updates. Velma is this short nerd girl, right that Velma is this short one with the thick boody, the lesbian. Right, She's not a lesbian according to the other one. But know what I'm saying, is there this guy it's a cartoon character. And somebody texts in Velma is the short one with the thick booty. You're analyzing her butt glasses Velma? Yep, that was Velma. Yeah, Velma had glasses and expressed interest in shaggy Yeah. Okay, all right, moving right along.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell me, you all are pretty astute at picking these things up. Let's see if you understand my hesitation to throw this into the already strong field of contenders for headline of the week title. Okay, do you want to record? Just in case I'm shot down on this? Much as like a cable line.
Speaker 5: I tell you all, hey, Mass Vision Network, go two bears escape wildlife parking closure, devour a seven day supply of honey, then fall asleep.
Speaker 3: I'd say that's a headline of the week. Normally on first Blush.
Speaker 2: Yeah one more time, he said, just the key is in the first syllable of what I just said.
Speaker 3: Two bears. Yeah, Oh it's not my three or three little bears. You gotta have three bears. Come on, people on wj R R