Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What's going to happen? I think.
Speaker 2: What I have for you?
Speaker 3: How do y'all? Welcome to the Occult Rejects podcast and joining us live tonight on this beautiful Saturday evening. I am joined by the amazing magive Magis Occultist of occultists, Nick the founder of the Occult Rejects, and the wonderful partner in crime, JJ Vance not the vice president. And tonight we have an amazing topic for you, brought to us by one of the Occult Rejects himself, and so we'll get into it a little bit, but kind of wanted to ask Nick, how are you doing tonight? And JJ as well, Well, I'm.
Speaker 2: Doing great, very excited actually cover this topic. I think it's a weird one. It's a wild one, goes to some weird places. And uh, I mean you got chrainees, vegans, killings, I mean, you know what else could go wrong? Bears are yeah, so uh yeah, I look forward to to covering this. Uh. I do just want to say real quick for people in the chat, I mean, due to the simple fact that there's going to be tons of slides and a lot of reading, and unfortunately we probably won't be able to get too much of your comments. I'm very sorry about that, but it is what it is, and thank you.
Speaker 3: JJ.
Speaker 1: Howdy. JJ.
Speaker 4: Varis has to Operation GCD and as Lisa pointed out, not the vice president.
Speaker 1: I appreciate, appreciate the invite, y'all.
Speaker 4: I definitely enjoy the conversations I have here on the occult rejects.
Speaker 1: But this one in particular, this one hits kind of close to home for me.
Speaker 4: Not a lot of murders in the state of Vermont, but one of those recent murders, especially murders of law enforcement officers, and one of those murders recently was this Silicon Valley Vegan trans apocalypse cult you know who, has spawned from California to North Carolina to Vermont. And there are crimes freeze amazingly enough, faking desks, robbing.
Speaker 1: People, murdering folks.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I grew up, might spend a lot of time on my childhood every summer in Vermont and as an adult, and my you know, visiting there every summer as an adult and just a very quiet especially the north Northeast area of Vermont. It's a very very quiet not not very you know, very desolate region, I very you know, sparsely populated. So you know, murder like this, you know it really it really grabs the attention to the whole state quite honestly, you know, you know, I don't think there's many states that would focus on one murder like that, like.
Speaker 1: The state of Vermont would see, this is a pretty big event.
Speaker 3: It is. It is, and it is a multi state As Nick and I will kind of get into it and walk you all through it. It's very, very interesting. But what I was thinking we would do is we would briefly go over the highlights of the actual topic itself, kind of briefly go over what's been happening, a little bit about the characters and so forth, and then really dive into the timeline. And Nick and I kind of went back and forth, even got into huge arguments about it about how are we going to present this, how are we going to give it, how are we going to sell it?
Speaker 2: Yeahead, we had so much information, I was like, what do we do it?
Speaker 3: And I think one of the main things is that the characters themselves one all go by different names, and as you know, Nick and JJ, we're talking about you know, they are transgender, and so they started identifying as a different gender and then obviously the different names, and so then all of a sudden, you're like, are they talking about the same person. So there's that and then all the other events and so it took a while to kind of culminate it put it all together, and so that's kind of wanted to give you a thirty foot thousand view and then you know, guide to deep down into the timeline. So I'm going to go briefly over the news article that's there up on the slide, and it is basically, who are the Zizians. It's a cult like group that was under FBI investigation published by USA today. So the rest of three people in Maryland helped to shed new light on the series of connected deaths across the country that experts say are tied to a group called the Zizians. They are named after their purported leader, which is zach Jack zizz Or that's the name. He goes by, Lesoda, who's thirty four years old, and the group is connected to at least six deaths nationwide, as we were saying earlier, according to police interviews with people who knew group members, and the FBI and court records as well. So Lesoda or Ziz was assigned male at birth but uses female pronouns. Federal and state court records refer to Lesoda as a man. Experts and people who know them say that the group is led by Lysoda, who online, who has an online presence and in online postings discussed the nature of consciousness and rational decision making. Many of the group members are vegan, and they either have degrees in computer science or have studied related fields. Some members of the group are transgender or have rejected binary sexuality. I will have to insert in here and we'll see as Nick and I go through it. Some of these people were geniuses. It's not just they had a computer degree. They were definitely on that genius level the group at one time. Yeah, I was going to say spectrum, but I was like, no, that's the other way, the other way, the other way.
Speaker 1: So it's not a requirement to be transgendered than this goal.
Speaker 3: That's a great question. I don't know, and I will say that I think a majority, if not all, are all men transitioning to women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems that way, especially on the screen right right.
Speaker 3: So the group at one time was based in San Francisco. They were living in box trucks on a landlord's property, So the members also appear to have lived in North Carolina and Vermont, and citing Lesota's online posting, they basically had the elements of a religious cult, so to speak. So among the people that are charged, or among the people that we do know that have kind of come to the surface and we've gotten to know them through articles and their online presence is the first one is Michelle Zeco. And I'm probably going to mispronounce a lot of these names, and I apologize. An event she was arrested with a handgun alongside Lasoda and another man in Maryland on Monday. Zeko faces state charges of treuspassing, resisting, interfering with an arrest, obstruction, and carrying a handgun atf agents are also pursuing federal charges against Zaeko over allegations that she lied on purchasing paperwork for several guns bought in twenty twenty four and which were later used by two other people in Vermont during the double fatal shootout with the US or patrol agents, which is kind of how we all came to know about them because it made national names. Jaco is also a person of interest in the Pennsylvania homicides of her parents in late twenty twenty two. According to court filings. The other characters, Daniel Blank twenty six, who faces Maryland charges of trespassing, instruction, and hindering in connection with Monday's arrest, grew up in Maryland and will go deeper into it, but basically he was reported missing and then surfaces again. Lasoda also faces Maryland charges for trespassing, obstruction, possession of a handgun in a vehicle. Court records also talk about Lisoda being a person of interest in the death of Jaco's parents. Lisoda also faked his death. Many of these characters fake their death, and we Nick and I were talking about how, wow, it's really easy to fake your death. All you need is just an obitual as you died and then uh and obviously it was published in our hometown Alaska newspaper. We also have Teresa Young bluet Blood.
Speaker 1: Well did you say Alaska? What town in Alaska?
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 4: There was questions people, and we'll get to that. Yeah, sorry, okay, I apologize. Yeah, that's because Alaska is a kind of a hotbed for these kind of weird activities, and you know, not so much recent years, but I can think of a couple of cases in the last twenty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like every single person that's involved in this case, we end up specifying like specifically.
Speaker 3: I know, it seems like I'm going along, but we get into it pretty pretty deep. So then we have Teresa young Blood, accused of federal prosecutors of shooting at the border patrol agent that ended up dying, and it was her along with another person that was traveling with her, Buckholt, and the federal court violence indicated Zaco brought guns or bought the guns for young Blood and Bockhold that were being that was on their person during that exchange. Young Blood is but is currently I believe, federal custody according to the article. Then we have Max Snyder. They got a marriage license to wed young Blood in Seattle. Snyder's accused of killing some fatally sabbing some their landlord back in California, and so the list goes on and on and on. So that's pretty much kind of like thirty foot thousand view of it all. So let me go into zis really quick. Jack or zizz Lesoda. He was born Jack Amadeus and he graduated magna cum laud from University of Alaska, Fairbanks. His father, Dan is an AI researcher for the University of Alaska Fairbanks. Oh mm hmm. And if you google University of Alaska Fairbanks, the first entry that pops up, it has like a subheading and it's a link to his father. Apparently he teaches about AI and all kinds about the benefits of AI. Jack or Ziz interned at NASA and Oracle, and like many young tech entrepreneurs, they moved. He ended up moving to the Bay Area for the proximity of just being close to the tech industry. So there is all that, And then I think one of the other things that I wanted to mention is that University of Alaska in Fairbanks just recently got a huge grant to utilize AI in different fields. But the one that I wanted to kind of point out was that it was the US Army, you know, Air Force gave a grant to University of Alaska, Fairbanks to work with HARP or man Harp, so they're involved with that.
Speaker 4: Now there's a big HEART facility up there in Clear, Alaska, Clear Air Force Station just north of Fairbanks, and that alast photo he that pictsure reminded me of old Buffalo Jared Ravisa. There's a certain look to these trans apocalypse characters. I feel like they have a certain, you know, appearance with the hair and the general psychotic look in their eyes.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, we'll just go through the timeline and Nick, if you want to go ahead.
Speaker 2: In from twenty sixteen. Oh, okay, I didn't realize what you did. The other one that you read. You read the border patrol part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that they had a shootout from when we had talked about it earlier. Uh.
Speaker 2: Jack Lesoda, who uses feminine pronouns, a computer programmer and transgender woman living in San Francisco Bay Area, starts writing a blog under the online persona Ziz, with complex and sometimes rambling theories about technology, gender identity, and human cognition. She gets involved in the rationalist movement, a community that seeks to understand human cognition and it and is concerned with the potential dangers of artificial intelligence. There she had a stint at Google. She took part in an apprenticeship by the Machine Intelligence Research Institute, so that will come up multiple times, and the Center for Applied Rationality CFAR will come up again, and became part of a rationalist movement in Berkeley. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, she arrived in the Bay Area to work in tech after graduating Magna cum latti from U A. Fairbanks. She would later become a leader of the Zizians. And uh, it's basically a small group of smart tech vegans, transgender women. They all pretty much share like the same obsession over the dangers of a I and uh they have been dubbed dubbed by Lasota's critics as a Zizzians. So that's where they got the name.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I didn't realize that was from from Old Boy.
Speaker 4: But so they're they're developing AI but also warning folks about AI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you know about gender as the r a I.
Speaker 1: It sounds like.
Speaker 3: That's actually funny. That's actually pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're confusing the ship out of that as well. Yeah both right, wow, as above, so below right. Machine Intelligence Research Institute m IRII, formerly the Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence s A s i AI, is a nonprofit research institute focused since two thousand and five when identifying and managing potential existential risks from artificial general intelligence. M IRI's work has focused on a friendly AI approach to system design and on predicting the rate of technology development gets interesting. In two thousand, Elisa Jurkowski I'm saying that right founded the Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence with funding from Brian and Sabaine Atkins, with the purpose of accelerating the development of artificial intelligence intelligence. However, Yudkowski began to be concerned that AI systems developed in the future could become super intelligent, imposed risks to humanity, and in two thousand and five the Institute moved to Silicon Valley and began to focus on ways to identify and manage those risks, which were at the time largely ignored by scientists in the field. Starting in two thousand and six, the Institute organized the Singularity Summit to discuss the future of AI, including its risks, initially in cooperation with the Stanford University and with funding from Peter Teel. The San Phasis Who Chronicle described the first conference as a Bay Area coming out party, coming out for Peter two for the tech inspired philosophy called transhumanism. In twenty eleven, its offices were four apartments in downtown Berkeley. In December twenty twelve, the institute sold its name, a web domain and the Singularity Summit to Singularity University, and then the following month took the name Machine Intelligent Research Institute. Machine Intelligent Research Institute of Berkeley, non for profit buoyed by Peter Teel and Sam Bankman freed through through Alameda Research, which was his fuck Up Yeah and associated with the rationalist movement. Am Iri warns about the dangers of AI and studies of the mathematical underpinnings of intelligence behavior. Lsoda believed that humans have two minds, a left and right hemisphere, and each hemisphere can be good or evil, according to posts on her blog. Eventually Losoda came to believe that only a very few people she among them, are double good. This is like she had like double good good, bad, bad, bad, fucking insane all right. On her blog, Lesoda wrote that each hemisphere can have separate values and even genders, and they often desire to kill each other. Reaching peace between hemispheres with conflicting interests is a tricky process of repeatedly reconstructing frames of game theory and decision theory in light of realizations of them having been strategically damaged by your headmate, Lasoda wrote, it was all her him whatever. Lesta also described being targeted by police for her syth inspired garb. Sometimes cops arrassed me for wearing my religious attire as a scyth, She wrote out on a blog.
Speaker 1: One, what is a sith?
Speaker 5: I think it was the thing from Star Wars right, from Star Wars right, yeah, right, And I think she was saying something like kaw like her religion, or like whoy she believe expects that, or so like Ning was talking about.
Speaker 3: Lasoda is definitely a blogger and most of most of his stuff is published, like in terms of his thoughts on there, but Lysoda attended multiple programs that were organized by rationalists' groups, and then after a while he ends up splitting off from them because they don't want to accept his theory on the two hemispheres of the brain and that they can hold separate values and genders. And I believe also they don't really are readily accepting him as vegan, even though I do know I believe a lot of you know, like that type of science. Sam, you do see a lot of vegetarian vegan belief systems. But anyway, and I believe that he even has a blog called the Rationalists, and I put that up there as one of the blog posts. So in November twenty nineteen, Les Soda and three others Emma Borha Warren, Gwen Danielson and Alexander Leatham are arrests did during what they called a protest against sexual misconduct within a rationalist organization I want to say, capitalist rationalist organization.
Speaker 1: So is it a Transtifa protest?
Speaker 2: Yea, one of them was in here, I.
Speaker 1: Thought so, right, So I thought, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you have to I mean, not even trying to sound like an anshole, but you would assume if there's at least ten of them in this group or fuck, I mean six or seven, one to two has got to be from Antifa. Let me just looking at sure.
Speaker 1: It's the trans Tifa arm of Antifa.
Speaker 2: Yes, the ones fighting proud boys down the streets.
Speaker 3: They're nevers applied that way, all encompassing everyone's MUA. So, over time, Les Soda attends all of these types of places or centers and the relationships sour, especially with Center of Applied Rationality, which is where they protest. So on November fifteen, twenty nineteen, at the Center for a Rationality they were holding in an event in Tnoma County in California, Lesoda, then twenty eight years old, and three others showed up wearing robes and guy Fox masks popularized by the dystopian film Beaver Vendetta and later adopted by the leftist hacker group Anonymous, and proceeded to block off the entrance to the grounds. Authorities said police were called, and the four were ultimately charged with felony, criminal conspiracy, and five misdemeanors, including false imprisonment. I believe they even called swat at. Some reports were saying that they had called swat. I don't know. As the criminal case was still playing out, they hired a lawyer named Jerry Friedman. They sought him out because he was a vegan and attorney. Jerry Friedman helped them file a federal lawsuit against the retreat facility and Sonoma County deputies. They alleged that they were falsely arrested while protesting, and alleged to Lesoda was stripped naked while in city mocked because he was transgender. So then that is dubbed as the Sonoma County incident that happened on November fifteenth, and they were reported to have been speaking incoherently and non cooperative. Several deputies had found flyers in the area that suggested to them that the four people were protesting AI and CFAR and later determined to have been members of the Zizian cult.
Speaker 2: Awesome. I know a little bit about Amir or Emma Borinian aka. This is another name I've seen the news use, Somny or Somni Lorgentsia. I've seen that mentioned as well. Bohanian was born in South Carolina in nineteen ninety one and grew up in North Carolina. She was diagnosed with Asperger's in her youth in transitioned to female at the age of twenty one. Bohanian exhibited brilliant intel diligence as a child and started computer programming in sixth grade. As a teenager, Boorhanian would scour Google's code and identify mistakes for which the company would send her money the car The person close to Emma remembered that someone who was close to her remember that that's what she did, supposedly, would fixed code and they'd pay her. Around twenty thirteen, she moved to the Bay Area to work officially for Google, first as an apprentice and then as a programmer, winning awards for her work also Supposedly during this period, Borhanian lived in various places around the Bay Area, including Mountain View, Albany, and Berkeley. Boorhanian leader became disillusioned with Google, telling her family the company was corrupt. She grew concerned about the threat of AI and started spending time with the Rationalist community in Berkeley, as well as people associated with MRII, an organization to which she don't twelve thousand dollars too, and you will see her name on that site alongside much larger donors like Peter Thiel saying Banguen freed again. You will even see on that site that they even say how much they donated. Through the Rationalist community, where Hanian met the other Zizians, including Zizz Danielson and Alex Leatham, but the foursome soon turned on the Rationalist movement, accusing it of anti trans beliefsikes. Yeah, something that I did you know I mentioned before a little bit according to Andy No, on his posts, I found the Twitter ex account of deceased Ziz trans terror cult member Emir Dan Amma Borhanian. He was deep in Antifa and he was an anarchist through ideology. So yeah, like he even posted to mention that something was you know, he was in Antifa.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm gonna be honest with you, looking at these fellas, that's all this this comment in the chat and this prot in particularly Antifa fella.
Speaker 1: I'm obviously you know, as a law as a.
Speaker 4: Retired law enforcement officer, if I was putting myself in the shoes of these law enforcement officers, you know, over this incident and they said they chastise these young gents, I'm gonna laugh at the situation.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 4: You know, this kind of here, it's so weird that they're clearly intelligent, got swept up in the trans outeology. Yeah, I mean they are, but like they got trains out here. I mean, this whole crewic. I don't know what's going on in their lives, but it is strange that somebody's less intelligence is going to be doing some they have some rationalist movement, none of this sense seems.
Speaker 1: Rational to me. Wow, yeah, very very irrational.
Speaker 2: Right for Handian posted about the importance of killing Nazis and argued repeatedly that killing is essential to justice in vengeance against evil. Brahnian worked as a software engineer at Google and lived on the zizz Valao commune up until his death. He also grew up in Hillsboro, North Carolina, and his family this is ballsy and this these are the things that start making me question certain stuff with true crime, because there's always someone grabbing money in the weird ones. His family fundraised twenty thousand dollars on go fund of me without disclosing what he did that caused him to die. Like, Yo, they literally raised the money for his death, twenty thousand for what this guy did, Yo.
Speaker 6: That is balls It was the work of fiction.
Speaker 2: What someone got paid man? All right?
Speaker 1: Uh so some of them might have just been for funeral costs there, I know, but it's just.
Speaker 3: Like what funeral costs.
Speaker 1: I never found a body, No, they never, but they never had a funeral for the guy.
Speaker 3: Well, like a celebration of memorial. I guess I don't know. I've been there, but I know.
Speaker 4: I just know the inflations hit that industry pretty hard as well. Yeah, that's it ain't cheap.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: How the cases always have gofundmes that always seemed like some shait and weird ship.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, I agree there. I was gonna ask the next question they never found the body? Is this guy dead because these this cult's and then for faking deaths?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Just there's more.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe he needed twenty K and some get me around money, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, uh, let me go there. Gwyn Danielson is considered now a form of Zizzy and cult member, and while it was widely believed that they died by suicide, he's actually alive and then hiding from the other members of the group. Gwen Daniels was thought to have dieting twenty two even by a lawyer representing her in An activities, but has instead been lying low at an undisclosed location. Danielson Danielson, who liked many Zizians, is transgender and legally became a woman in twenty seventeen, according to court papers, and she still fears for her life. According to her father, Brett Danielson, she checks in regularly and I heard from her very recently, but she's not ready to come out of hiding just yet. Her father told the Post. I'm hoping that this allows Gwen to come out of hiding, put things behind her, and move on. He added. Brett said his understanding of why the Zizians mostly happened to be transgender or non binary is that, as part of their rationalism interests, they believe taking estrogen's estrogen led to clearer thinking. I find that weird.
Speaker 3: Looked really quickly. I looked it up early, quickly, and that's what the Google says. Then it increases cognition.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that's a fact that that that does do that.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, so like that, I actually find that weird. What does the fathers even know that?
Speaker 1: Mhm?
Speaker 3: So does that mean I should only take tests when my estrogen is high? Am I cheating?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Quinn spoke a lot about the difference.
Speaker 4: Some research on that I've seen. I've seen women driving. They're not very rational.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe when you have too much it's such to like swing that like swing the other way to like irrational.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know about these here ladies on the screen. Maybe they don't fall in that category.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean, all right, couldn't couldn't spoke a lot about the difference in the way of mental acuity with estrogen versus testosterone, he told the Post. Alexand Elitham opened Valeo documents report the Lethum also lived on the Valeo property with Lesta and Bohemian. Is alleged that Alexander who it was Alexander who impaled Curtis with the samurai sword. Lynn then fired shots to his attackers, wounding Leatham charged with attempted murder and murder of Curtis Lynde. Their Valeo landlord. Lind had survived the first attack and was key witness in the trial against Letham and Dow. According to additional court documents, Letham and Dow is also being charged with the murder of their friend Bohemian. Trial is set for the Lethum and Dow on April second in Solano County.
Speaker 4: That's wild, So they killed a witness to a previous murder.
Speaker 2: Well, they tried to kill the landlord that they were staying at, and the landlord ended up I think like shooting one of them, hurt one of them, and then he had to go to court and then they knocked him off.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 4: Some grass vegans, dude, I wouldn't you know, normally you don't really concern about messing with some vegans generally speaking, there low on vitamin B and whatnot.
Speaker 1: But clearly this group has got some energy.
Speaker 3: Who also doesn't have an obituary.
Speaker 1: Oh really? It seems to be a lot of fake desks surrounding these this group, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and you know, it's another interesting and just keep it real, you know, it's another confusing thing some of the photos, because are you looking more like a guy? Are you looking more like a girl? Which name are you using?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: You know how easy it is for you to just keep fucking flip flopping around right and moving around through.
Speaker 4: Shore talking like some like glamour shots type of deal with these.
Speaker 1: With these patients.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's just the thing is is it's just like, you know, you're going back and forth between kind of looking like feminine, kind of looking not. There's one that might be and I don't know if we included the picture, it makes sure she doesn't even look white anymore. I don't even know if that's the same woman.
Speaker 4: That's what I was going to ask you, are these even the same characters in the photographs? Could they be different people? People being pictured? You know, it's claiming to be these parties because it is a good way to kind of disguise multiple parties as the same character because yeah, I mean, these trans people, I mean they're like, you know, they do change their appearances quite frequently, it seems.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah, that's why I was getting at it gets like a little confusing.
Speaker 6: Sure, Sorry, was trying to pass by.
Speaker 3: Okay. So c f a r IS stands for the Center for Applied Rationality, the thing that they struggle with apparently non It's a nonprofit organization in Berkeley, California, and it hosts workshops on rationality and cognitive bias. It was founded in twenty twelve by Julia Gileff and Anna Salomon and Michael Smith and Andrew Critch. The goal was to improve participants nationality using I'm sorry rationality why I say nationality? Rationality using a set of techniques from math and decision theory for forming your beliefs about the world inaccurate as accurately as possible. Another goal was the workshops were to are done to help reduce neuroticism, neuroticism and increase perceived efficacy part of the rationality movement surrounding Elizier Yodogovsky. I totally budgeted that one websites less wrong was that this is where c FAR originated, and the advisors included Paul Slovic and Keith Stanovic. The group the group here at Center for Applied Rationality teaches classes for Facebook and the Teal Fellowship. Yeah. So one of the co founders we found gave quite a bit of I don't know interview info was Anna Salomon, and she was a co founder of CFAR. She was the one that organized the events that were attended by Lysoda and associates who are now suspects in the actual protest. They were suspect they are now obviously the suspects of death victims in California, Pennsylvania, and Vermont, which we've talked about. She said of Lysoda that there are a lot of young people who would have had an okay life except they bumped into the network surrounding Lesoda. Lysoda didn't come off as a threat when staff first met her at CFAR in twenty fourteen, so she had been attending since twenty fourteen, so it's been a minute, right, And then in twenty eight they had a month long retreat. Lsoda begins espousing her belief system with an intensity that unnerved staffers, and Anna Solomon basically stated that she was viscerally afraid of Lasoda. She went on to say that if you're young and naive and someone convinces you that you are really two people, one is good and one is sinister, the world depends on you doing good stuff. It's a powerful setup for manipulation. That's what she kind of offered up with that. So with c FAR, they began organizing their gatherings in Berkeley, California, which we all know Berkeley, California is kind of like a hotbed of different stuff, nefarious whatever we talked about in the past. And they began doing this in twenty twelve, and the c FAR is currently still based there and they usually have about one hundred people in attendance, and the founders were basically seeking to build a community of so called rationalists, people committed to using mathematical and logical principles to improve the world. Solomon also offered that we saw AI as something that was really readily important that we needed to be really really right or it would be really really bad. We didn't know this at the time, but in hindsight, we were creating conditions for a cult. I don't know if she's talking about CFAR, but it sounds like she is. She admits to it. She basically went on to say that brought together a large group of people of young people who were open to big ideas about saving humanity, but some of them were especially vulnerable to someone who might try to manipulate them. It almost sounds like if you were going to insert an op this would be a perfect bed to do it. One of the things that I wanted to kind of mention as a side tangent, is that some of the group that we are looking at and we're talking about, there's there's a German one, but most of them have Eastern European backings descent of sorts. And what I found really interesting is that one of the big funders of cf AR is Yan Talent, and he doing a little bit of background on him, it kind of led me down this rabbit hole. So that's kind of where I'm going to go with this on this part. So in c f AR, there's they select Estonian students and sent to c f R under a scholarship provided by Yon Talent and he's the founder of s Guy. So out of so there's something unique about Estonian students and that out of sixty four countries, Estonian students all rank or they predominantly rank first in all of Europe and fifth globally. Sotonia is considered to have one of the world class learning systems and educational systems and their highest scoring in Europe, like within the top three to five in the world, and they're usually fifteen years old of you know the people that they're testing. One of the biggest challenges in Estonia is the lack of qualified teachers to continue to educating and motivating simulating the educational system for these kids. But what I found really interesting in the reason in bringing up is that there is a genetic data project called the Estonian Genome Center of University of Tarta Tartu. It started in twenty eighteen and the center ran like a government backed project to collect DNA and they collected genetic data from one hundred and fifty thousand Estonian students. The data linked to national health system and remember we're talking about AI being in the health system, you know, kind of like having all this data kind of crunching and forming algorithms, and it basically is to help with conducting a wider medical research. So Jian Tallon himself is Estonian and he contributed largely to these scholarships. So when he funds, he funds these Estonian students to come to c FAR. So that's a big money make for them. That's a big contribution for them from this guy. And obviously he's a computer geek, an investor and what have you. He also developed a side firm's gype was fast Track Kazah MetaMed Meta Meed and Existential Risk, and he's a prominent figure in the field of AI, leading investor and all that other stuff for AI safety. He's kind of up there with deep Mind, if y'all have heard about deep Mind, and he is like a Series A investor. And usually these people are like your Elon Musk and your Peter Seal. They get first dips. What do you want, how much of it do you want? And what kind of stocks do you want. DeepMind is basically the AI that is in Britain, and it's basically a subsidiary of Alpha Alphabet, I'm sorry, And it was founded in the UK and it's going to merge with Google's AI and call it Google Brain. It's going to be headquartered in London. And the reason I mention all this is because Elon Teal and Yon and Yan Tellan is going to fund predominantly a majority of it because they, you know, the Series A investors. And so one of the interesting things that I saw that he also started Center for Existential Risk, which feeds into c FAAR and all that is that not only is Talent also funding all of this and funding students, but you also have investors that are basically from the Teal Fellowship, from Peter Teal, from all of the these types of scholarships that are funded by these top tier investors. When Town went to the US, he got to know the Teal Fellowship very intimately. Peter Teal was interested in existential risk reduction and basically created the program of the Teal Fellowship based on this interaction. So, yeah, just as a little sit tangrent and how it is involved with CFARE. So if you wanted to know if these kids somehow may have been.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, thank you. August twenty twenty two, the US Coast Guard response to report that Lesoda had fallen out of a boat in San Francisco Bay. Nobody has found, but abituary is published. We got a fake death, exactly, Jack Lysoda. In August of twenty twenty two, Friedman received word that Lsoda was presumed dead after falling off a boat in San Francisco Brook Bay. A brief obituary was published in Lsoda's hometown paper, The Daily News Minor and Fairbanks the following month end quote Jack amadeis Lsoda left our lives but not our hearts on August nineteenth after our boating and accident. It read loving adventure, friends and family, music, blueberries, biking, computer games and animals. You are missed.
Speaker 1: Wow, Oh that's sweet.
Speaker 2: Lsoda's lawyer emailed the attorneys for the retreat center informing them of the death. There were witnesses in the US.
Speaker 1: Attorney, he's gonna attorney. Oh that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yep, he was in on the tank.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: There were witnesses in the US. Most god sense I verified with the Coast Guard, but nobody was found. Freeman wrote in the email, which he shared with NBC News, that is great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't realize there was an attorney.
Speaker 4: I mean, I was vaguely familiar with the faking of the death, but I didn't know it was by by alleged drowning.
Speaker 1: That's saman that's clever, the the attorney. Though.
Speaker 4: This guy seems like he's probably playing a very integral role in this, in this process and perpetrating this fraud because it adds a letter of credibility, right, and he's the one disseminating the information.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm all right.
Speaker 2: Uh. And then in November twenty two, Curtis Lynn goes to court seeking to evict Lesoda, Bohanian Letham and others who have been living in vans and box trucks on his property in Vallejo, California for non payment of rent. On November fifteenth, two days before the eviction deadline, Lynn is impaled with a sword and partially blinded in an attack during which he shoots and kills Bohemia. Concluding that Lynn, concluding that Lynn acted in self defense, officials charged Letham in Surrey Dow with murder. Well Soda is not charged, but police reporting have contact with her at the scene.
Speaker 4: It's guy's a champ and he took a took a sword into Loston nine in the mix. Is it just me or does this look like spawn movie ranch from the Manson family?
Speaker 1: You know, this living arrangement right see.
Speaker 4: I saw even in the in the media reports relating this group to the Manson family. But I mean they're living like the Manson family, right, Mmm.
Speaker 2: That is something that does Actually I have seen mentioned a few times in like news articles, like almost comparing it to like a weird, twisted version of the Manson.
Speaker 1: Family, Yeah, transgendered Manson's. Dude.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's more like how you have this one guy who really didn't kill any of these people, but all the people around them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was wondering, sorry for being laid everyone in disrespect.
Speaker 8: My confusion.
Speaker 7: He must have known that they were a little bit weird, you know, having them inviting them onto his property.
Speaker 8: I guess.
Speaker 7: I guess he lived on that adjacent to them as well. And from what I understand, they really were pursuing a life of economical living in the Bay Area, which is you know, stupid expensive, and you know that's why why they got the boat and so on. And this guy that suffered their attack. Excuse me, gave them free rent to during COVID during this period, and then asked them for money as as that kind of time period came to an end, instigating the attack.
Speaker 2: Oh good, that's exactly Yeah, that's good context.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Ethan.
Speaker 2: So one thing I do find weird, and I don't know, maybe I'm thinking too much about it, but I do find weird how it's just like they met the guy on the dock, kind of from like docking the boat, and this Jewie is just like, oh yeah, you guys can just stay at my place. Just how it happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, figures, that's kind of I was getting out with the Spawn movie ranch. So the Manson girls were banging an old man spawn. That's how they were staying at the ranch. I don't know what this guy's proclivities are in life. There may be some other deeper connections there, you know what I mean, Lady to be on the screen before, Maybe that's that's what this dude's into.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You meet somebody I love there, you go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you would think you wouldn't just invite random young men from the dock to your property.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems a bit o. It seems a bit on.
Speaker 7: A lengthy period of time without maybe you know, having at least some friendly ulterior motives who.
Speaker 1: He could have just been right nature.
Speaker 8: The neighborhood folks referred to him as a really quality human being. It sounded like, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, by all means, it sounds like you may have been trying to help them out. But I just think there may have been, like you said, it's kind of audio invite a couple and then they're not regular looking dudes, so it's like a kind of scrapping bunch of ladies there from the docks back to his back to his ranch.
Speaker 1: It seems like there may have been something else going on there.
Speaker 3: M yeah. And just to kind of capitalize on what Nick had said previously, then Ethan, because you said it perfectly, that's pretty much it what happened. I mean, you know, he was trying to collect and it was it didn't go well at all for him as a matter of fact. And then what was the interesting part is that two of the people that were involved in the attack on the landlord were two of the people that were being charged or that were arrested with Lesoda at the protest one of them supposedly was shot and killed by Lynde, but then later it was said that it may have been Lethan and Doubt, which is another character will introduce later, that may have killed Emma. So it's kind of like this, and there is speculation that Emma may affect your death too. But if that's the case, then Lynde was in on it, right, I mean, he's a shot or I don't know, it's it seems like that way, right, mm hmm, So it was. It just seems really really odd. So by this point in time, like at this point in the timeline, two of the people that two of the four people that were involved with the protests, Lasota and were Hennion, are now believed dead, right Lesota had just faked to seth or we'll come to find out. And then Emma is now supposedly dead from being shot by Lynn. So and then you have Letham that's in jail. And then the fourth person basically stopped responding to Friedman's emails, which was Gwynn and apparently that was I think they said that she had died by suicide, and then her father confirmed that no, she didn't. She was just in hiding. What's interesting is that two days after Lynn was attacked, one of Lasoda's attorney received an email from Deputy district Deputy district attorney that Lasoda was contacted by PD over the weekend and was on the scene with Lynde alive and well so not only did he fake his death, but all of a sudden, now he's at the crime scene when they impaled this guy.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I guess he really didn't take to you know, hiding.
Speaker 7: Well, so yeah, one one thing, I think that's an interesting and spooky consistency. And apparently when Lesta was finally caught, they have the same kind of m on this property. We can see or infer that there's uh, cargo.
Speaker 8: What is it, h cargo.
Speaker 7: Storage container excuse me, and that's what they were living in, and that the police found in one storage container was filled with quote unlike something to the extent of a lot of computer and techno technological equipment and surgical equipment in the container, which was just super super spooky and weird, right, And uh that I guess that was one of the things they were looking for in their properties were storage containers, and that just seemed like, yeah, I guess normal some people have one or the other of those things, but both of those things together it is just very weird.
Speaker 4: I like, that's what I said, were talking like high dollar like computer equipment or is this like personal stash?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm just I could presume that it was probably relatively decent stuff because they were so technological oriented, computer oriented, but but I don't know. I only am infering this, inferring what it could be from the police support type of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's interesting though, because it makes you wonder if it's just like, you know, everyone's kind of got like a couple laptops with them, you know, especially the crew like this probably, but like if it's something more substantial than that, you know, it makes you wonder who's buying that.
Speaker 3: And you know they probably had saved the art stuff, they had their computer geeks.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, it seems like with their backgrounds, right, because you got to participate in these programs, they got to have right equipment for these things, right, the Googles, the NASA's.
Speaker 2: The yeah you know, yeah, oh real quick, I know you had mentioned Surrey dow Details are slum about Surrey daw One of two people charging in connection with the melee Lin's property. Dow twenty three was allegedly part of the group that attacked Lynn in November of twenty twenty two, resulting in the death of Bohemia. Dao was taken into custody in charge with first degree murder. According to court records reviewed by San Francisco Chronicle, Tao has allegedly been in communication with Zizz since being put in custody. Ziz reportedly encouraged Dao to escape from jail, Promptingdao to attempt to flee from her cell In twenty twenty three. Solano County court records show that Doo underwent mental health hearings, including testimony from doctors. It appears he was transferred to a state hospital to await trial. As she no longer appears in the Solano County inmate Roster. DAW's next quarter appearance is scheduled for February nineteenth. In December of twenty twenty two, Reader and Richard Zaco are shot and killed in their home in Chester Heights, Pennsylvania on New Year's Eve, and neighbor's doorbell camera captures audio and video of a car pulling up to their home, a voice shouting mom and another voice exclaiming, oh my god, Oh God God. January twenty twenty three, police questioned the Zayko's daughter, Michelle at her home in Vermont. A few weeks later, officers briefly take her into custody at a Pennsylvania hotel, but release her without charges. Lasda, staying at the same hotel, is arrested in charge with obstruction, obstructing the homicide investigation, in disorderly conduct.
Speaker 4: So, up until this point, Lesta was dead and then Shelley popped on the scene at the Pennsylvania hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, he was already considered dead with Lynde.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah. And I wonder to pop up, like come up to the surface, right, Like was it was he involved in the murder? Why I stick around even right, He's doing a good job hiding.
Speaker 7: I wonder how random or chosen the murder on New Year's Eve?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 8: Was that some sort was that significant in some way?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Agreed, Yeah, we had wondered about that, sure.
Speaker 3: So just to expand upon what Nick said, Basically, the bodies were found two days later, but it had happened on New Year's Eve and Rita. The mom had a gunshot to the back of her head and the dad had a bullet wound to the right hand and another to his right temple. What is it? Pasa Police said that it was believed to not be a random act of violence. And ten days later, ten days after the bodies had been discovered, the State troopers showed up at the Candlewood Suites near the Philadelphia Airport and they had a warrant to search the broom and car of Michelle's Ankle, which is a daughter. He knocked on her hotel room and took her into custody. The troopers were then looking for the handgun that was believed to be involved in the incident according to the testimony, and then they had a state trooper on the stand, I mean Matthew Gibson. He pretty much gave a lot of the testimony that a lot of the news articles are reporting, and basically he testified that they were. When they were leading Michelle out of the hotel, she called out to the hotel staff at the front desk and told them to tell Daniel Blank that's his last name, that she was being detained. So obviously the front desk had to have known who she was talking about, right, Like, you don't just reveal a random guy. I'd be like, yeah, tell him troopers. Then they knew Blank because they had previously I'm sorry, the State troopers knew Blank because they had previously interviewed him in connection with the double homicide. And then the troopers went to Blank's room, banked on the door. Blanke didn't answer, He refused to open or he answered, but he refused to open the door. Gibson testified that that prompted troopers to go return to the Eric's and get a search worn for Blank's room. And when they did come back to Blank's room with a search horn, no one responded to opening the door, and the troopers force door opened to find Blank and a second person hiding in the bathroom. So they arrested Blank, and the second person was da Don Lsoda is Lesoda was there in the hotel room. According to the transcripts, troopers issued commands and Lysoda did not do anything. He had his eyes closed, he would not speak. He was just laying almost unconscious, as if he was dead on the ground. There is an actual picture of him pretending to be dead. It's almost like they transported his body right from the water to Pennsylvania or something. I don't know why he was trying to point dead. Lysoda was ultimately charged with obstructing an investigation and disorderly conduct. I don't understand how that's disorderly if you're just lying there, but that's just me according to criminal complaint, and continue to play when a month shot was taken him.
Speaker 2: That's too silly. Sorry, Did you guys want to say anything before I go into stuff about Michelle to give people a background about that family, because that might be a.
Speaker 4: Bit I was gonna I was gonna ask you about that family because they seemed like they these parents might might be involved with something that caused it to be targeted.
Speaker 7: Huh, we'll get into it's possible. I think that's one of the that's their their parents, one of their parents, right, But I think it's possible. What I saw they were alluding to that they were trying to get the inheritance. There you go, So it could have It could have been as simple as that.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: There were some good comments in the chat as far as how you know we do.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's it's a pretty common knowledge that if folks wanted to be tracked and stop, these people could be tracked and stopped. In the surveillance state we kind of live we live within. It makes you wonder, you know, to what ends of these people being tracked into? What ends and they're trying to stop them during all these travels.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I believe when at least some of them were arrested, they were found with their cell phones wrapped in aluminum foil whatever.
Speaker 1: That Okay, yeah, kind of.
Speaker 7: I thought that didn't work, But yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Find it interesting.
Speaker 7: You know, he's he's kind of set himself to be this, you know, influencer of people that are maybe susceptible to that, and he you know, I guess what would be one of the first great things you do in that kind of psychic, psychotic kind of state is fake your death and come back and and or rename yourself would be a more decent way to do it. But to die and come back is just a remarkable thing, even though you faked it. But it's still just like something that could get people that are susceptible to that influence to be compelled.
Speaker 4: Well, it certainly seems kind of ritualistic, especially you're talking about murders on the year's eve, right, We're talking about the death and rebirth and of the cult leader and then the you know, he's.
Speaker 1: Out and surely there after this.
Speaker 4: But this seems like this may have been an important role in that whole process for him.
Speaker 2: Or or a way that you're kind of telling the story frame to the script. I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Will say, el Rap, I do think that. I agree. I think somebody is letting this happen, and I think they are testing the boundaries.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly what I think.
Speaker 7: I think part of this too what I don't know if it's an actual term, but I call it Peter Pan syndrome, where you kind of just think you can do whatever and fly or fly on the sea like this guy kind of did, and do whatever you want and nothing's going to happen, and you're never going to age and die.
Speaker 8: And maybe to that point, the whole.
Speaker 7: Mediation of the trends kind of thing to make it popular, let alone popularly accepted.
Speaker 8: The popularization of it in his mind might have been kind of like a.
Speaker 7: Distortion of the esoteric idea of the hermaphrodite, you know, and a perversion of the hermaphroditic kind of being, and he might have thought he was not only Peter Pan, but he was like the ultimate alchemical unit, you know, like a lot of things might have gone to his head. Uh, you know, with the whole veganism. And yet it also justifies you with slice, just justifies one with slicing people up, even though.
Speaker 8: Even though you never a mouse or whatever. So this is there's a lot of I don't I don't know, I'm making kind of some leaps there.
Speaker 1: But that but that's a good point.
Speaker 4: I'm always confused with the ideology the vegans won't eat going to kill an animal with they'll they'll murder people.
Speaker 1: I think you hit on a great point there.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean I don't think I I don't think vegans do that in general.
Speaker 8: But I'm just.
Speaker 1: Saying these vegans are produced.
Speaker 7: Right, that that that these guys are the the adam and ideology kind of leads you down the wrong path usually no matter what. But they they kind of I think there's an element of that, of the perversion of the hermaphrodite idea in alchemical and esoteric terms into this physical kind of guy who thinks that he can do whatever the heck.
Speaker 2: No, I think I'm I'm totally with you on that, Ethan. I think occultists have taken an occult idea and twisted it into the physical form for people to adopt. And here will be ending part one and we'll be continuing and finishing the discussion in part two. Hope you all enjoyed it. And yeah, that is the Occult Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 1: Later