Speaker 1: All right, welcome to six year Agenda. How are we doing today, guys? I'm your host Andrew here to talk about what they won't again as always, and today we're going to get back into a really awesome topic, really crazy and scary topic, honestly, synthetic fibers and in other words, more gellins. Try looking that up and get some good information on it, you won't. So we've got to test the comonial episode today kind of piggybacking off of I would say the synthetic fibers episode I did with Eric from Fire Medic eight And if you haven't checked that out, that was somebody who studies he's a medic and a fireman, and he found that there was some anomalies going on with bodies, traumatic injuries, things like that, where he was finding fibric you know, fibers coming out of people's you know, bodies, and people were doing this Wilfler ignorance kind of thing, and they were ignoring it and he couldn't get answers, so he started taking it into his own hands, and what he found was what seems to be a digital nervous system that they seem to be in laying into our bodies via as people have said in the chat, nano dust. We've got graphine oxide smart dust. I'm sure we'll play a role eventually, but self assembling nanoparticles and in one video maybe we'll be able to show it. Today. He actually showed that one of these fibers on the self assembling note it broke and then reassembled back together to the point where he was able to bend it again. So this is some crazy stuff that we're dealing with here, and there's not much information out there, so we've got to fire. You know, that episode you could check out later synthetic fibers, it's in the archive. And today we're gonna get a couple guests in here. One of them is a fan of the show. Super excited to have them in here. Maybe both of them will find out and they both have an experience with this that we're gonna get kind of what it's like, you know, to go through something like this and see maybe if this is happening to more people, et cetera. So before we get into that, definitely like follow all that good stuff, shout out you know everybody in the chat. And also we just had a special event happened Tinfoil Hat. I had a surprise episode I went on this week and it came out today, So after this maybe go check that out. Pretty excited for that drop, so we'll see how that goes. But without further ado, welcome in, Dorry and Kate. How are we doing today?
Speaker 2: Hey for having us?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Yeah, So you two are friends and you've how did you meet? First of all?
Speaker 2: Do you want to take that out? I don't know how to start a gating too much into my story, but we met through a shout out crystal clear with more more Gallas. She is the only person online right now that's even talking about this subject, and she's been doing it since twenty twenty one, and it's it's it's really just it's more of an art project than podcasts. It's really just taking us through her entire story. And I got this in twenty thirteen, so I saw the commonalities between her story and Mike. Anyway, one of the interviews she had back back then was with Kate and it was a long I mean one over six hours. This interview over several episodes, and I fell in love with I felt in loved this woman from Afar, you know, this is the end of the show. The most authentic human being I've ever listen. You know how you can hear it's the highest vibration human vibration.
Speaker 3: Pretty much as soon as as soon as we connected, I felt the same way about Dory. It was just like we connected over text through the show and and again, yeah, like what you said, authentic, just real and like there's something immeasurably healing about sharing, especially with something that's so contested about being able to share, like what what our experiences were with one another? And then and then hear it echoed back and validated, especially after what we've all been through. Everyone with more Gallon's has been through. How many doctors lots of invalidation.
Speaker 2: Same exact story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, you talk to a doctor about, you know, not wanting to do a whole milk for your kid, and they'll give it you an argument. It's crazy, you know what I mean. It's like, do you not know the studies about like milk? You know, it's like they don't keep up with anything, you know, they're they're paid in incentivized to keep a certain status quo. So okay, So you guys met through a show that was talking about this topic, and so I guess we could go one in a time, like what exactly made you kind of figure this out? I mean, what was your experience.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let you go because I'm nervous. I got to call itself down.
Speaker 1: All right. No, yeah, take your time too, No rush, thank you.
Speaker 3: So I mean my you know, I was sort of at the top of my game in my life when I started to get sick. I didn't know what it was. At first, it was just, you know, like many people like a little area. For me, it was on my face.
Speaker 1: Started.
Speaker 3: I thought it was cistic acme. And then you're going through the internet and the doctors aren't helping you, and I very quickly realized that I was kind of on my own in terms of figuring it out. And I was initially thinking like, okay, well, I mean, what are all things right? It has to be like bacterial, parasitic, like genetic, viral fungle, like if it's not one of those five, like, it's got to be one of those five. So I just started like, well, let's just rule it out. Like I'm kind of a science and I was like, let's just take it down and and then I got some EMF readings off of my body when controlling for outside EMF, and I was like whoa, like what, like, what on earth are we?
Speaker 2: You know, what are we?
Speaker 1: You were emitting of? You were emitting a frequency?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was this what year? What year was this?
Speaker 3: That would have been twenty twenty one when I did that time mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm, funny timing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well did you get you go ahead, I'm sorry, go ahead, No, you're just fine.
Speaker 1: Did you get the IoT.
Speaker 2: This in twenty thirteen? Sou mi? Is it related to that time period?
Speaker 3: So that I in twenty eighteen? So it was after dories had it much longer than I have.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so wow, okay, So yeah, this kind of fits in with the Lane of Freeland who I talked to that said that they've been finding more gelling since the nineties. I mean, this isn't necessarily something brand new. I mean they were finding is from possibly she thinks it's from geoengineering in the skies that they're spraying aerostolized nanoparticles and it's been happening for a while. But that kind of fits in with what you're saying that this isn't necessari eybody connects it to COVID, which may have been a major rollout, you know, but this is.
Speaker 2: I think, I think it was a huge explinement for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well my hypothesis, you know, unproven of course, is that Morgellan's is the beta test, that they refined the technology on us, some subset of the population and refined it so that they could roll out the COVID job. That's my hypothesis, but unproven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine as well, mine as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what were some of the symptoms that you kind of found? So you said, act me kind of simply, you know, you found that.
Speaker 3: You were having But honestly, like, I remember this one time I called my mom and I was like crying. I was I'm made of my sailboat in meet my partner Derek, And I was crying and I was like, mom, like what is happening to me? Like there's these things in a row, like nothing's linear in nature? Why is my body I have all these linear like dots on them now and like and I and it was affecting me, and I couldn't get rid of it no matter what I did. And I knew in my soul, I knew that it was wrong, like you know, you know.
Speaker 2: Something's wrong, like you're experience wrong.
Speaker 3: And I remember calling her and saying, like, Mom, it's creeping down my neck. If it if it does to my whole body, what it's done to my face? What am I going to do? And I was crying and she was like, I don't know, Katie, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like it was awful, helpless experience. Yeah, And then.
Speaker 3: Flash forward and it's like head to toe lesions for me. Not everybody has those, but I have very sensitive skin, so head to toe lesions that wouldn't heal before even the benefit of being able to wear a mask. That was before the mask days, and some neuros, some neuropsychiatric stuff like especially later after the vaccine, I got so much wrote I shouldn't have gotten it. I did get it, and my mom told me not to. I didn't listen. I was still very I was still half in the paradigm I think, and and I got the vaccine and I took my kids to get the vaccine with me, and some things I will never never be okay with ever again that I did that. But I went from like I'm really sick to like, oh, I'm gonna die, like it was after the vaccine so bad, and I had a really bad batch on top of that, but symptoms, so I had well, you know, initially was like crawling, itching, sensations, wounds that wouldn't heal. There'd be things that came out of my skin that made no sense. First it was like fibers that didn't match any hair that I've ever had in my body. Other ones would come out like they'd be like wrapped around my arm. Oh shit, like it like to fill in almost like in a It was just like a like a string was wrapped and then it would emerge like a submarine, like you wouldn't see it, and then all of a sudden it would be like whoop on your skin just like that.
Speaker 1: And wow, what were any of these like skin bumps? Were they all fibers? Were any of these like rashes like you know you said lesions? So I didn't know how much of this looked natural.
Speaker 3: So it's funny, it almost looks natural. It's it's a it's a mimic, but it builds on top it built. It seemed to build on top of me because it was like I would get thicker and thicker skin, very very slowly, probably one nano layer at a time, but.
Speaker 2: But it would build and it would try.
Speaker 3: To mimic my skin, but it wouldn't get it exactly. And I'd be able to see these like floral fractal patterns and they were they are fractals in my skin that are like almost me, but not me. And then there's some weird stuff too, like Derek, my my partner. So I have a family cluster of more gallons, so my kids, my mom, and then my partner Derek before he passed, had more gallons as well. And he once had a bruise on one leg that we went to bed and we woke up the next morning and it was like on the other leg an identical replica. So you're you have these things like I'd look in the mirror in the morning, I wouldn't recognize my face. After a couple hours, it would sort of shift and change like like really freaky stuff that no one, no doctor wants to be.
Speaker 2: You know, we would believe.
Speaker 3: You know the strangest I mean, Dory.
Speaker 2: I think you had that too, right with a face. Yeah. Absolutely, It's so funny that you know when you mentioned that, like you know something's wrong.
Speaker 1: You just know.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know, people really don't see it, or if if there's some kind of spiritual blindness. But my face became what is it asymmetrical? When it it's no longer symmetrical. It started becoming asymmetrical the way I started to change, the way let's started to change, and my face I d stopped working.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was me wow. And then so you had a bad so we could say that you you might be people that had a bad reaction. So there, let's just so this could be a possibility that you're having a bad reaction to something that's been rolled out everywhere. So this is interesting because the body might be rejecting it more than most people's. It almost seems like your immune system might be at a different Just the thought is passing through my mind while you're saying.
Speaker 2: It's so insightful that you say that.
Speaker 3: Glory and I have talked about that a lot, and I actually write that's it again. No, no proof is hypothesis, but I really do believe that it's something along those lines. Because also when we've connected with other people with more gallons, there are a number of traits far too many for the accidental that are just ubiquitous across all of the people that have more gallons. And that could mean that we were like targeted and chosen, or it could mean that people with that traits are displaying those traits because they have some sort of you know, thing in common, Like I have maybe an overactive immumente system, and my overactive immune system is more likely to like reject or to push out, you know, enemy invaders and never give up, because that's kind of my mo o in general.
Speaker 2: But you know, that's that's what I think.
Speaker 1: That's what it makes a lot of sense. I mean, that's you know, that's kind of what I was thinking. So did you have brain fog? This is what I thinks. What was your mental faculties like, because I'm curious about that, like memory things like that. Did it feel like maybe your mind was in abyss that you pull random thoughts out of and didn't know where they came from. I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Totally great question.
Speaker 3: There's two components to that, I think, one that is the suppression and the other is the other voice other and other being the not me, the not me. So the suppression part when I was at my sickest, it was and I'm like a smarty pants kind of person, like always have been. I was like running a tech company when I got sick, and it was just.
Speaker 2: Like I thought.
Speaker 3: I was like considered myself hot shit, and all of a sudden, sorry, hot stuff, you're fine.
Speaker 1: I'm so I'm so vulgar, You're fine.
Speaker 2: And thank you for that.
Speaker 3: And and then after a couple of years of having more gallons and then getting the vaccine, like, there was one point at my worst where I remember looking at my I was getting ready and I like couldn't figure out whether to put my shoes on or my socks on first, Like it was a problem to solve, and I was like, but I also knew that I was like better than you know other you know that that was not that So I was like watching myself lose function and thankfully come back from that. But that was that was an awful part. And then the other component is that at some point in fact, Derek used to look have his eyes go side to side and he'd be like, who said that? Because there's this voice, you know, your inner monologue or whatever you hear yourself thinking, well, there would be one of those that sounded kind of like you, but not like you. It would be totally unemotional, and it would be saying things that sounded exactly like you, but it wasn't you. And I called it the not me. I don't have that anymore, which whether I'm just not present to it, who knows what that is. But but that was really creepy.
Speaker 1: And what made it distinctive were these like invasive thoughts, were these thoughts that you just wouldn't normally have, Like what, just walk me through a little bit of that. I'm curious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it. It f's you and your vices. That's the way I used to say.
Speaker 1: It's so it's it's okay. Well it's funny because somebody, I just want to point this out. Somebody said, rumor has it where Gellins contains no in human DNA, And there's an aspect of this technology that I think has Yeah, there's an aspect of this technology that I think has a other world a spiritual aspect to it. You know, and I've talked about Nazim on my show.
Speaker 2: Your insight on this stuff is unbelievable because that's another commonality is every one of us had a spiritual awakening and if we make it yeah.
Speaker 1: Afterwards, afterwards, as you like got rid of it.
Speaker 3: Or no, many people will become Yeah, they're either they're either passed away or they're not really fully themselves any parts or the ones that are like Dory and I, there's a there's a band of intrepid you know, perpetual fighters I think that have found uh, found God and and that and that has shifted everything. It's the single greatest treatment for more gallons.
Speaker 1: That is, Oh, I'm sure it is for most things. I feel like at this point that we're fighting against it is so okay, So Dory, what what are some of the So did you get some of the same symptoms. We'll kind of walk through your symptoms as well. So, like, what was it like for yours? Talking twenty thirteen? So you're really out there on your own.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, and and we can dig into all the details, but you just know something's wrong. You start to notice these weird things on your skin or just the way you're but it's it's an inner knowing in a weird way was almost stronger than the physical symptoms for me. And you first start going to the doctor and you encounter the most outrageous medical gas lighting that you could possibly imagine. It's hostile, it's really really hostile, weirdly hostile and weird, like super weird, super weird. So and you're on the internet for hours out of time trying to figure out what it is, and there's no there's no nothing matches. And then you start getting these like supernatural physics defined symptoms that you can't possibly even articulate because there you never.
Speaker 3: Had that thing where you like stub your foot and it ricochets electrically all the way up to the top of your head. Have you ever had that one?
Speaker 2: I'm never like like scratching on my field on my back, you know what I mean? Stuff like that. You start to experience these super weird electricity electronics get weird around.
Speaker 1: You, nervous. It's on your nervous system. So it makes sense that there would be some.
Speaker 2: Of these people, that's their qualities and all that. So, uh, you start by adopts, you get these weird reactions. You're you figure out you're completely on your own. Well, I from twenty thirteen, it wasn't until and I'm not I'm not vaccinated by the way so between by the time I between twenty thirteen and around COVID twenty twenty ish, because when the world whip, I didn't know what it was. I didn't even know what Mordelen's was. So I was getting these reactions from medical personnel without mentioning Morgellan's, without mentioning anything about Morga. I didn't even know what that was. Well, it wasn't until like twenty twenty when I started doing a deep dive and all the spirit of content. Because of COVID, I discovered this shout out Extreme Reality. Yeah, I think that's her name, Extreme Reality. She had like this. I found this two hour video that completely explained what Morgallan's is, and she went through I'm talking meta materials and showing how they get to connect and how they can turn on by light. I was gonna So it wasn't until twenty twenty ish that I figured out it was nanotechnology.
Speaker 3: You were way ahead of me on that. It was early twenty twenty three before I got there.
Speaker 2: Oh really, really well, I did go seven years without you know, having any ideal with Yeah, they had, so I have the watch, so I've had the why sense twenty twent and I have to honestly give you so much credit and gratitude. Andrew, I knew the I knew the what it is. It's nanotechnology, right, but I didn't know why. You know, like, why is this weapon been formed against me? Why has this been imposed upon my body? And it was you that that gave us that insight by listening to your show. So you give us this that I called Kate. I said, Kate, we got to look into the six G thing. So we both have that. I'm an aggregator of information and Kate will like send the fully request. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So ye.
Speaker 2: Talk about a dark night of the soul when you really understand that Mordelen's is the infrastructure for the biotech conversion. I mean, it's really what it is. It's so connected with it's it's it is six G. It is six G. It's the hardware heart.
Speaker 1: It's what turns us and we we become a node. Whenever this all becomes.
Speaker 2: It's controlled by and this is I think where the extra thoughts come from, and just that spiritual knowing something off. It's it's an AI controlling it. It's because at first you think there's sentient, there's some kinds sentient, and it kind of is there's an AI that's logging into you, literally blogging into the body.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you keep touching on this Tomorrow night, I'm doing a show called AI Voice to Scull Technology, and that's very much what you guys are describing with this technology here that we're talking about. It's it seems to be some kind of voice to skull aspect to it where it's speaking to you, it's implanting thoughts, which is exactly what you described to me. And that's that is the voice.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, it's it's yeah, it's an internal Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I mean. They used to do it where they would do it with like you know, radio waves, and now they're figuring out how to turn you into a receiver itself where you're just kind of internally receiving the information and you turn into a node. And that's what the purpose I feel like is.
Speaker 2: Now they have our address.
Speaker 3: Now they don't have to do it externally or whatever you can. They just put them right inside and transparently. Also like I'm actually I'm in AI. I'm billion one from the ground up. That's different and I'm not building on one that's existing. So it's an area of passion and expertise of mine.
Speaker 1: And oh interesting, that is crazy. Wait, so I'm sorry, I have to ask, are you making like a larger language model? What kind of AI? What are we talking about.
Speaker 3: It's a neurosymbolic AI. It's it's a root cause AI. So it's a collaborative investigator, so you can get to the bottom of anything. And it doesn't accept the party line on anything, like if it pulls a study, it will rework the study and make sure that it's conclusions are you know, are valid. Every single thing is vetted through a fractal root reasoning reason model that I developed.
Speaker 2: And it takes the resistance as a as a it tells me it will continue to go and research more if it encounters resistance.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's some signs of suppression or something around a topic. It's like, oh, well, that's interesting, let's look at more into that.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there's a way to go, you know, to make it scan because the thing is with me that I've found is, you know, especially on the internet nowadays, you get a hard time, especially with the Internet, going into being all AI eventually, and if that happens, then it's gonna be hard for that to scour the internet to find your information. So I wonder if there's a way for it to scan books all books, like old books, you know what I mean, like the old ones you used to talk about parasites, and the medical books that no longer published, things like that, where you can really get some information that is outside of the traditional kind of place that we have to go to where it's obviously we're getting propaganda's most.
Speaker 3: Of the time they're with you too. And I know there's a lot of there's a lot of really good people devoted to some of that digitizing digitizing things. But even in my own investigations for more gallons, like I ran into some I did like fifty Foyer requests because in my in my investigation and I and I found that I would end up getting to this place where a lot of the records are like, oh, you can fly to the East coast and you can go look in the record you know, wherever the records are stored, but they haven't been digitized yet. So that's that's a huge thing. I think there's also something about getting people into a more healthy environment, like I think there's a lot of room to be innovated in and making sure that when we if we have to use technology, you know, we should use it what it's good for and do what we're good for. Also we should know what we're good for and let and let aid I do the things that we don't, you know, they're not not for us. And also being able to be in a healthier environment, like I want to be able to use all of my electronics outside. I want to be able to like have it be more fitting into my life instead of me fitting into its life. You know. These are all things that are I'm hoping are coming. I'm hoping I'm going to contribute to some of them.
Speaker 1: But absolutely well, we need more on psychopathic billionaires that are you know, trying to create some satanic overlord for us, you know, And because I'm not super against technology, it's just you know, there's conveniences, but those conveniences, you know, or what kind of established the justification for this control system. So we need people that are more morally uh you know, where you're mixing this kind of grounded lifestyle with technology.
Speaker 3: For that matter, I made mine ethics ethics first, So right now, everybody else in Ai has ethics as like a belt on. You know, you go to a buffet, you can still eat with a belt on, you know what I mean, Like it doesn't really stop you. Mine is an architecture, so before any reasoning happens, it actually goes through the Torah, the Five Books of Moses. That's its real that's its ethical layer.
Speaker 1: Really Okay, well that's so funny because I had somebody it's a little bit off topic, but I had somebody kind of arguing with me about, uh, you know, a topic that regarding the Zionis situation, and you know, they're trying to make it seem like I'm convoluting all Jewish people with that. But their argument is that the reason why that's so terrible is because in the Torah, Uh, that's where we get the unalienable concept of like rights given by God and so yes, and so it does make sense why they would take the why fake Jewish people would you know, create Israel and do all these things and and then of course create uh, you know, justification for throwing out the one thing that keeps your your rights given by God right by by blaming the one people that kind of created that. Not to say that there's no disproportionate amount of you know, Jewish last names involved, but there's nuance here in this topic because of what you know, there's ethics in the Hebrew Bible that you can find. So I just think that's really important that a lot of people miss. I.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I actually listened to several of your episodes that you touched on sort of the Jewish question and uh, and you know, I think one of my one of my points is like, when you know, even even if you read the Bible, God does this, he makes a differentiation between you did this and you're responsible for that, versus like you're a part of this group. This group is responsible for that. And so I think what I'm hungry for in that this pot is more of like who did who's responsible and hold them responsible for their actions and being able to add a little more distinction to what's happening on the global stage rather than any kind of lumping.
Speaker 1: You know, absolutely, I just used that exact scripture today literally this morning, talking about something. So that's so interesting you said that, because yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry what you saying too that, uh, isn't there like an Indian or something like that in the white supremacist movement or in the in the anti Uh he would be the first to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I vetted and I asked him that, you know, I pointed out their hypocrisy. I was like, dude, their whole things built on a fallacy. First of all, define white. What are we talking about? You want to go back to a white nation? And on top of that, you have somebody who like Myron Gains, he's from Sudan, who's championing this whole movement. But I was like, as soon as you guys take over, what are you gonna do with this guy? He's not white? And he admitted, we'll send him back to Sudan, saying that people that champion your movement aren't even going to be You're not even loyal to your own people. So this is what I mean by it eats itself. Uh, it's clear indication that it's from the brotherhood of the snake with the snake eating its tail. Because of that, Uh, you know, it's just yeah, I mean, it's both sides. You know, the Zionists are no good either, So either way we don't necessarily.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, sorry, sorry. That snake's the it's the logo for the d Way computer. So more time looks like the tower battle. So that the bars, you know, the snake eating its tail. That's the logo for the d Wave computer. That looks like the babble. Have you seen that?
Speaker 1: I haven't, but yeah, that's the Theosophist symbol, right, the snake eatings tail, and you find it everywhere. But that's you know, the Theosophical uh you know kind of Freemasonic group is what I think is behind a lot of this stuff today, especially with the alien disclosure. But anyway, so all right.
Speaker 3: So we're trying to figure all of that out, and I think there's for the record, I am a Zionist, which means, do I believe Israel has a right to ob the estate?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I'm Jewish and very Jewish. And am I in favor of any kind of corruption?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Do I want America run by another country?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Do I want that country to be invaded?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: So it's like I think there's like again for the nuance.
Speaker 1: Right, like the do you support greater Israel?
Speaker 3: I mean I support Israel not being invaded and I am not in favor of a you know, aggressive retake, but I'm just a person. I don't represent all Jews, you know what I mean. My point is that like that's what I'm hungry for, is like you know, Kate Ayelette says this, that's true for me, Like I you know, I think that Israel has tried it in the past to trade land for peace, and they gave away the land and didn't get the peace. And so I think that there's a lot of hot temper, you know, emotions around it, which is reasonable, and you know, and there's a lot of things that that Dory and I have, actually she's we have. We don't agree on very much, and we have the closest friendship. And I think that that is basically what I think is needed in the world. Actually around a lot of these is a space to be able to talk about these things fully and thoroughly all the way to the end and pick up every piece and examine it and see if it's load bearing without anyone being precious or anyone walking out of the room or anything like that. And we've done that or even around this topic, which you know, the first time we tried was a little It was a little difficult and we had to put it down and pick it back up again, but we got there, and I think that that's you know what I hope for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, I don't want to I don't want to get too deep because that, you know, this is a topic that we could talk about for yeah, for the listener, for the listeners. Though you know this. So so when you say you're, you know, a Zionist, I mean you agree that, yes, the Jewish people should have a state. I agree with that, but the zion like I, I would just be careful with saying. I mean, you'd say whatever you want. I'm not trying to be real, but that is a contentious term to give yourself, label to give yourself nowadays, because what it holds so much weight that maybe you don't actually mean when you say it. You know I'm saying because people have different definitions of things. So that's all I would.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think it's it's worth pointing on. I think Zionism. If you look at the deafin I mean, you know, as as a Jewish person, all the Jewish people that I know that are self described Zionists, that means Israel has a right to govern its you know, the Jewish states as it exists, you know, and so as it is right now that they have a right to be there, and that they're not forced you know, not forced out. It's that that's our Jewish state, and that's what that means. There is a big portion of the population that has taken that word and taken it someplace else. I'm not even sure most of.
Speaker 2: Them are Jewish.
Speaker 3: They might, so I think that it has gained something else, but not because I mean it's our word, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and most people think that zion is in the term itself was worn out of this group that wanted to create Israel in the forties, and so they went and petitioned the roths Childs to fund this movement, and they did, and you can find actually videos of the Rothschilds saying that you know that they did that, and they funded the zign of state. And then that's when you get the Bell four Declaration. And then of course Hitler, you know, where some argue that he was a roths Child and that he actually was posing as a boogeyman to drive the Jewish people down to Israel because they didn't want to go, you know, so that's story.
Speaker 2: I think there was a woman.
Speaker 1: I mean, who's a woman.
Speaker 2: I think Hitler was a woman. That's how.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, okay, yeah, well I would.
Speaker 2: Be set raring topics.
Speaker 1: So no, absolutely no, no, it is it is it is. You're right, No, you're absolutely right. Uh yeah, No, I just don't want people to like be like, oh, she's a zionis that's it. I'm turning it off. So this is more of me trying to have that. Yeah. So outside of that, So what did you do as far as like you see these symptoms? Uh? So how do you start like assessing like, okay, what do I do about this? You know, like is there uh people like obviously you found a community and then do you just you know walk me from there? Did you talk to each other about how to fix it? Or you know, how did this look?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 3: So for me, it started a little upstream of that even before I met Dory, because my Derek passed away from I think from the vaccine, although it wasn't labeled as that. In a combination of that and morgellons about thirty days after having the booster shot and then twenty days after he died, My daughter was.
Speaker 2: One of those things too.
Speaker 1: It was in the house. Yeah, just my friend, my best friend, his brother got the you know jab he had to for work and never had any issues. He's a young, healthy guy, he's like in his maybe maybe forty, and he just out of nowhere had a stroke. Well, they thought it was a stroke. They didn't really know what it was. Blood clot in the brain, couldn't walk, couldn't talk, like for like a couple months, like, they didn't know what was going to happen. They you know, they thought this, you know, he was gonna be stuck in bed for the rest of his life. He's doing okay now, but yeah, it's crazy. I mean, you know that this is not a uncommon thing. Sorry, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, So that was, you know, that was that was life, life shattering on its own right. And then twenty days after that, my my twenty year old daughter, who had more gallons really bad and then ended up getting the booster shot. And by that point I was wise to it. But she was twenty and on her own, you know, she makes her own choices.
Speaker 1: She passed too.
Speaker 3: She committed suicide. It was a direct result of I mean, she was just never right after the booster shot, she just wasn't right, Like it was just I don't even know how to else to describe it. She just wasn't right.
Speaker 2: Thirty days that she lost both of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, did she enter a state of depression after? What? You know was there? What was her mental state? We don't have to die too far into I just was curious on what the change you saw was.
Speaker 3: She was just altered, like she just she would be why, you know, wild mood swings that she'd never had before.
Speaker 2: The her that was her was still in there.
Speaker 3: But you know, sometimes she'd sleep for like two days, and then sometimes she'd be up for a really long time, or day's nights got got inverted. Her emotions were all over the place. She was already on the spectrum. And after the COVID vaccine she came out as trans I'm sure that that is true for some people. For her, that was not true. I actually embraced it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I know it's true for anyone else.
Speaker 1: I know my daughter, it's true for Hitler. I'm just kidding. That's right, funny, No.
Speaker 2: That's all right, it's all right. It's a good levity.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it was just it was just.
Speaker 3: Rough, so just some depression, a little bit of depression, and then she would get, you know, a little bit too high, and then and then she'd crash again, just being erratic, like her mind wasn't organized anymore, so she was really methodical, and then all of a sudden, she's like all over the place, and you're like, what what what what's happening? You know, just weird behavioral things, you know, and her you know, let her hygiene go a little bit like it was just lots of things and all of it was like warning signs, and then she got the booster and then it was just like off a cliff and then and then she she committed.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. And so yeah, so obviously this got very progressive after twenty twenty. I know, yours didn't go back you said twenty eighteen though, so it did go back before then. So so yeah, it seems that there's a catalyst this effect here for sure. So what so well, I want to hear as well from Dory, like, so what did we do about like getting I mean, obviously you seem okay.
Speaker 2: Now, I wanted to mention about that timing. One of the commonalities that we have discovered having access to more people that have more gallons it. It's all of us, it seems too, especially the ones that got it before the shot. We were all about forty years old, and there seems to be a disproportionate amount of women that were targeted at that time, which would be the perfect, perfect target because you're already going to experience skin changes at that age. You're just about to start, you know, going into cycle change, you know, lose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And so all of these symptoms that were presenting with to when we're still in the medical paradigm, we're so easily dismissed as you're a forty year old woman.
Speaker 2: In fact, I had a dermatology tellment, I'm fifty four, so I was twenty thirteen, I was around forty. And then when I learned all these folks got it around that they were all for anyway, I had a dermatologist tell me in a hostile way, it's such a strange, strange reaction that you get from doctors. She said, this is what forty year old's forty year old skin looks like get used to it. That was her exact words.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a good bedside manner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, until glitter comes out of your and then what you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it has like affects your hair in a weird way. Your hair turns into like fiber optic. I think it is literally fiber optic.
Speaker 3: Mine's a rave too. In under black light it glows.
Speaker 2: Man. I'm really like they I've had like stick up like a periscope and like look away your hair myself, and so we are going to be less So I think they're like intended, so women are going to be less likely to shave their head.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I just think it's the perfect perfect I see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it hides itself way to hide.
Speaker 2: The experiment is through this age group of women.
Speaker 3: The interesting things about the fibers is that there they seek light and skin and electricity. So I remember Derek took a part of he's a musician, and he had some some battery or year, and he took it apart because it wasn't working, and there was this tight band like wrap ball of fibers all around the money bits of the of the battery, and and I have some videos where I'll have a light in front of the fiber, and the fibers just following the light, like like just directly.
Speaker 2: Remember that that the blue the blue blue light phenomenon. Do you remember that? Did you guys have that in Saint Louis or Calfornia? Was like during COVID whenever the street lights were changing out all over the country and they were blue, and there was like this blue light in it like this, you know, and in fact it was all over the country, and but the local news in every different city around the country had the same exact script, like all these blue lights went out there because there was they knowed the wrong package. Uh. It had absolutely must have had something to do with turning that technology on.
Speaker 3: I think, well, that's when I start to look at it, like, I mean, I I that did happen near me? And I remember that. I think I remember thinking like are they all LEDs now or something like that?
Speaker 2: It was blue, it's like a blue lights like black lights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's where it's like it when you take a step back, it just starts to see me. I start to see like kind of a encircling like you don't realize that you're in a cage. And all of a sudden, you look up and you look at everything around you and you're like, oh, my gosh, so there's geoengineering. My mom's an environmental engineer, so like the you know, chemtrails, contrail things like, that's not a conversation. She knew about that a long time ago. And and you know.
Speaker 1: So it's real. I mean, oh it's not.
Speaker 3: Only is it real, but so I grew up in Alaska, which is where she did her most of her career, and she took a sample from the top, the very top of this incredibly remote place that like nobody is, and and it came back as having you know, aluminum, barium, a few other things. I can't remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on that.
Speaker 2: Periodic table what aluminum and barrier on the periodic table, the abbreviations spelled bow course.
Speaker 3: So she couldn't believe it sent into two different labs because she's like, come on, that can't possibly be true.
Speaker 2: And it was early on in her career, and it bugged her.
Speaker 3: So like going back, you know, many decades, they've been there's there's been that, you know, for a lot for a long time. So I sort of grew up and she had polio. So I was very familiar with vaccine. You know, there's lots of stuff. Okay, what year was that she got polio in?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, that's polio. The when did she find those foreign materials? Were there or the elmitum everything.
Speaker 3: I'm in my forties now and I was a kid, So I'm not sure exactly what year, but you know, maybe like twenty thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: Eighties, yeah, late.
Speaker 3: Lady, early nineties, I would guess early nineties.
Speaker 2: I would guess early.
Speaker 1: Nineties, Okay, and that I mean that's when Lena was saying that there's brand disguies, and that's when they first started making, you know, research about this. So, yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 2: Your mom's She doesn't her career right identifying those.
Speaker 3: My mom's a baller, man.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised. Yeah, and that's why I said, so she It wasn't that I was wondering if it was real. It's like, oh, she admits it's real. Right, So she says that that's a real thing, and she's in the field.
Speaker 2: Wow, which is not which is not common. One of the other sort of universal experiences that we've had is the reaction from families is also hostile, and I've even heard of Crystal had some folks on the show shout out Crystal Clear that they have their kids taken away from them, their parents, their families would put them in institutions. It's too much, you know what I'm saying. I think that this must have influence on people because the reaction that you get is too much. It's too much.
Speaker 3: It's visual, it's the it's reality altering. And I don't use that lightly because I remember going through my life going like, no one's acting right. The world isn't the same. Like what happened. I felt like I'd been transported into another dimension that looked a lot like to like it just felt like what what, where's my Where's home? You know, like where's my home?
Speaker 2: Reality?
Speaker 3: This isn't my world anymore.
Speaker 1: It was weird. Well, you know, and speaking of that, you know you mentioned the lights getting changed that I talked to Ellan about that. I was like, you know, the world seems different, you know, the same kind of conversation where I was like, what you know, it seems like even in photos you could see that things are changed. And I think the lighting has a lot to do with it. That I did some studies on the LED lights interacting with this Internet of things kind of technology a little bit better obviously than the ambient light as well as obviously the way it clearly the frequencies of it is like totally different than the lights you get from yellow light, which obviously is acting. It's doing something serving a purpose for this system, and so yeah, there's.
Speaker 2: Something there starting up. What's interesting too, is I have the same experience start in twenty thirteen. This reality doesn't seem the same anymore. But by twenty sixteen I started noticing that time was speeding up, and no one else had, you know, no one else around me. I've mentioned a couple to a couple of people, and no one was noticing that. But now that the deployment has taken place, with the with the JEAT and it's had you know, five or six years to assimilate the the entire world, lots and lots of people are online now talking about how time is sped up. Oh yeah, you notice that time is sped up, but like in real life.
Speaker 1: Well you know what's funny about that. I've gotten a little bit hesitant to admit that only because well, not that it's not true, but like you read that Nallis Bailey's book and Externalization of a Hierarchy. She wrote that like twenty like last twenty and thirty, and she says that time is speeding up because we're actually entering this new age. So it has to do with this kind of this new age, and so the new age they want to bring in, well, right, yeah, in this new age they want to bring in this obviously this technology, this whole new synchronization with the hierarchy that she was talking about.
Speaker 2: Heather Lens doctor Heather Lynn's work on that where she talks about the different ages correspond with not only the sacrifice system, but maybe the gods that were prominent at the time. And with respect to the sacrifice system, for example, the Taurus, they were sacrificing both the areas they're sacrificing rams. Well, guess what age we're entering. It's a clearous they're pouring out water, which is consciousness, but also just to be on the nose, it's a human being, you know what I mean. Absolutely, I do think there is a and I have heard about that as the age because we're kind of in the in the middle of that change, that shift and I have read from a couple of different sources that time speeds up during that time, during that time, And yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I'm just not you know, I hear that. I think that's a valid hypothesis. I just I don't know. I've definitely noticed the time dynamic in myself, and I've heard it from a lot of people now since the vaccine. And you know, I wonder like if our brains are rendering engines and nothing around us is really solid, right, Like we just think it's solid because that's the way our brain, our eyes, you know, our brain renders it that way. Our brains are rendering engines, and you just distributed, you know, a technology that makes neural connections.
Speaker 1: First and foremost bingo.
Speaker 3: You know, to what degree are we not seeing it the same way? Or to what degree is actually reality starting to be shifted by all of us rendering it differently? You know, Yes, a lot of things there that have as questions.
Speaker 1: It's electric, Yes, you're exactly right. This They are trying to change our reality by changing the perception and also the foundation a little bit of the foundational attributes of it, like this electrical grid. I mean, this is something we'd don't necessarily notice. But this is like changing the foundation of our like our baseline frequency that we operate, right, So this is it's a big deal. It's not small. And then to your point, like with the spring the skies, negative ions act on your body, and yeah, positive ions bring you up, it makes you happy. Well, wouldn't you know it that burium aluminum, these are neutral ionic elements until they're put it a high pressure, high heat atmosphere, which is why they put it in the skies, so that it releases a negative ion into the sky. So they're blanketing everything with both the Wi Fi frequency that's operating on a frequency kind of changing everything and that. So it's a multi faceted thing. And as I've said, they're just trying to make their own version of creation. They're trying to be like God, right, so replicate creation by digit And then.
Speaker 3: At the same time, right absolutely, which is where I get some measure of peace, because I think we all know how the book ends, you know what I mean, Like we do know how this is going to go in the end, which is that you know, there's a sort of and and there's a happy ever after for those of us that are on the side of life, right team life. You know, I think it's really interesting the uh, the the six G and more gallons uh connection. And not to say that that's proven hypothesis, but but you know, as as all the sensors, you know that this stuff covers everyone and everything on Earth and and and it's you know, and it's like millimeter scale precision, and it gets more precise inside of buildings, right like this is you know if you just look at the technology schematics, not not like what they say it does, but like actually what it's built to do. You know, it's it's a it's a global operating system and control grid. And that's also what I have experienced more gallons to be like. And you know, and and before I found a way to reassert to take the helm back, there were some times where I just didn't have the helm. I remember standing on the edge of a bathtub and it was like this hot medical bath and I was like really looking forward to it, and I was like frozen. I like literally couldn't get in because it didn't want to. I likedn't get in. I stood there and I fought with it, that feeling of like come, I just Move your Foot movie, Like I was like ordering myself and no one was listening inside of me.
Speaker 2: And it was absolutely.
Speaker 3: One of my you know, dark one of my three major dark knights of the soul, because I was like.
Speaker 2: What have I lost myself?
Speaker 3: And that's when I actually rediscovered where my soul was as part of my own spiritual awakening, because I was like, no, there's a part of me. They can take my body, but they can't take me. You know, that's not there's a part of me that's like that's artigogs and that's not it's not up for up for grabs at all. And that's where I started to regain ground after that. But but it's it's really you know, and there's no no Faraday cage that is going to prevent six G from from from getting.
Speaker 2: Ability twitch from the switch to terror hurts from whatever it is, whatever it is now, that's critical. That's Keith. I heard yesterday they're gonna I'm not sure if it's on. I'm not sure if it's on yet. I think it might be on yet, But then I think about this capability of doing that bean steering, so it could easily just be on for those of us that you know that that have more gallons, which I think everyone has. By the way, I think there's a distinction between if you've already had the technology in you, which there's no way. Everyone doesn't have it. There's no way. It's too it's too ubiquitous in the environment, so.
Speaker 1: You don't so you don't think you've healed yourself from it. You think that we like we're all operating. There's no there's no getting out of this, right, there's no.
Speaker 2: Way to Yeah, you can mitigate it. You can mitigate it for sure. You can keep that keep the low down, you know the geology.
Speaker 3: Totally agree with Dory and I've methodically worked through this. I you know, I spent spent all of my money trying to heal myself, and when didn't work, then I was like a b testing and I was like trying to approach to it whatever. Like the only things that work are oxidizers basically like light oxygen. So like I do ozone, ozone on the skin, ozone in my body, like that anyway ozone goes in is other than breathing. It is beautiful and that really helps. So there's like HOCl which I like to call magic water, but it's like anyway you can drink it. It's like more powerful than bleach is a disinfectant. So there's like some things like that that that that work effectively that helped mitigate it dramatically.
Speaker 2: Nicotine patches helped, you.
Speaker 1: Know, oh, let's go.
Speaker 3: That also helped, like dramatically, Like I'm just saying, like I was surprised by those things, but truth is truth. Psychedelics also helped. Like there's some things like that that help roll it back. There's a lot of things that you can actually do to help it. And I've regained my health, like I couldn't, like I said, at one point, my cognitive low. And like when Derek and Eluci died, I was so sick I couldn't even walk across the room without help. Like my mom's having.
Speaker 2: Conversations on top of it. You know, plus people vaccine and you're on top of it. Well, it's the same.
Speaker 3: It's the same to me, Like I don't I see this.
Speaker 1: As a beta test, so it's like probably the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so vaccine injured in this world is really just a bioweapon affected or something.
Speaker 2: But I didn't have. I didn't have I'm not vaccinated, so and I have, you know, experience, Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: That's touching on what I was gonna mention. So you know, we're talking about time speeding up, we're talking about reality seeming different when we look at the timeline of you, Dori, and you're talking twenty thirteen. So do you remember the twenty twelve the big event? I remember it was supposed to be like the end of the world. The world was going to end, and it turned out that the Mayan calendar was you know, according to Stephen Hawking, it was actually like off because they had three hundred and sixty day years, so if you take the extra five days and it actually is going to be twenty twenty one or twenty twenty five or whatever. So we're like right there, right, So it's funny how that worked out. But interestingly, during that time, they did have cern doing their Hadron collider at that time, and so there is this aspect of like, you know, the Mandela effect is real. I mean, there's an aspect of this that you can't ignore, you know, and they can tell us that it's a false memory, and you know, they like to gaslight us and it's saying it's all us but no, there's an like I know for a fact certain things were there, right, Like I know for Breeze.
Speaker 2: That are just personal, you know.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like one that for me that nobody ever says that. I guess maybe it's just me. But for Breeze used to have two E'SE.
Speaker 3: I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so like there's that's a weird one, right, Like the monocle is pretty popular, berensteam Bears. There's so many classics, but like Chick fil A used to be just to the sea and now.
Speaker 2: It's kind a case stuffing. That was one for me.
Speaker 1: That was one for me where I was like, so what is So my question is what is that? Is that a reality changing or is that a change in maybe the rollout of this technology, is that maybe indicative of we do have this in us. Maybe you had more adverse reactions, so maybe you notice faster, but it doesn't you know, what is that? Is that reality changing or is that this technology That's what I'm wanting?
Speaker 2: That that brings up the question for me is uh, I'll answer that question. But the other question that brings up for me is because I do think everyone has it, Everyone has it I wonder what differentiates the most people and those of us who present with what is sorry, I have a stutter? What is recognized as Morgellons? Why why are some people presenting with these symptoms and this life altering, altering paradigm shift? Is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's our bodies better? Again, we know our bodies better? Is it our bodies?
Speaker 1: It's krobably a genetic I mean think about it, like, there's got to be a genetic aspect to this where you're going to have some people react differently. I mean that just makes sense. You know, it could be it could be a viral load aspect. Maybe you know where you live you may get more spray. You know, obviously there is.
Speaker 2: A simulation assimilation. I mean it sounds self serving, but I'm actually kind of proud of my body that it's doing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Do you think that there's something that happen You remember talking to Derek about that in the early days and he's like, you know, you're just gonna have to find a way to accept it and live with it. And I just looked at him like I will never stop fighting this, like this is not okay. You know, I will like eying breath and I'll still be fighting it and that is still true.
Speaker 1: You know, acquiescence is what they want. Yeah, shout out of Eric FM eight. He's the from our first Synthetic Fibers episode, a shout out.
Speaker 2: Let me take Kate. I listened to the episode together and Kate said, that is the best, the best podcast I've ever listened to on the subject. And you could have reminded me because I sometimes think the fibers are a red herring and hit. When he talked about how because he has access to the insiety people's bodies, the fact that it's in inside of Like, man, I'm just telling you that, dude, you can.
Speaker 1: Give us proving Shout out Eric, dude. I mean he's proving it by putting, you know, things on Petrie dishes and they would have fibers come out of them. I mean, you can't make that happen. Right, Like earlier, when I talked about in the beginning of the show, I gave a little intro to this. I was talking about how one of those fibers he actually broke and then it recombined and it was able to bend again. So this is clear, Like that's unnatural. Right if that was you could say, oh, it's the leg of a mosquito. Yeah, well, why did it reattach? You know what I mean? Like, you can't say that, right, So there's an aspect of this that is undeniable. Uh yeah.
Speaker 3: So he said to your reality thing too, which is like, when you see something that is defies the laws of physics as we know them, what has to be true? Right, what has to be true if you know for a fact that physics says that can't be possible, and you're watching it, you're seeing it, you're experiencing, it's in your body, it's on your theme.
Speaker 1: That's a theme to this. Go ahead, Well I'm sorry, I was just gonna say it's a theme to this is the eyes. They want you to ignore your your experience, right, yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, And that's where I start to wonder, like is reality different? Like I've heard things like the CERN.
Speaker 2: I've I've heard that.
Speaker 3: I remember at some point I saw this thing that was like the world's smartest child or something. And he said that CERN had broken our universe and catapulted us into it into a different one. And I was like, oh, that makes sense, Like I remember.
Speaker 2: Seeing like a six six six. Their logo is literally six six.
Speaker 1: Yep, and the creator and destroyer is outside of the building.
Speaker 3: Right, there's definitely some weird stuff there. And at the same time, the United States has been hiding technology from us for the government has for a really long time. And you know, I've traced it back the origin of Morgallan's as best as I can, you know it, and it's all it's all, which is all the way back, all the way back, and it's you know, it's like N three and then it's like mk Naomi, mk Ultrach. But before that, it was even Unit seven thirty one, and it was like, we bought this stuff from the Japanese from their World War two atrocities on the Chinese and in all of the large scale rollout of the methods and how you actually distribute thing to people at scale happened after that acquisition of information from from the Japanese, and none of them ever wor you know, none of them ever stood trial. And they called it, by the way, the Pandemic Prevention Unit, which is just.
Speaker 2: Of course they did of course version Yeah, you know that, what is that? What is that saying about technology is advancing up. You can distinguish it from magic, right unless yeah, right, so one of one of the sorry, one of the what about the pieces going together and just this physics defying uh technology, the evidence or not, the documents are out there showing that this is a technology and it's absolute. Is the technology that is capable of Terry Harry apart and finding its way back together and so help replicating and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's funny because they even they have people coming out and it's mainstream. I mean, there's guys I forgot what his name was, but he came out recently. I think it was on Tucker Carlson maybe, but he was talking about how we have man made viruses they can self replicate like a real virus. So they're already taking you know, smart pills. They're coming out talking about smart pills while they go in your body and then they go out and they disperse all these nano nanobots and then they heal you. So this is like, it's not like I thought. The reason why we're finding out today about this is because they are rolling out outwardly this technology as well. Right, So that's usually when you start to find out, like we've been working on it secretly for fifty years. We're ready to roll it out publicly though now.
Speaker 2: So now all of a sudden, have you read those white papers? Shout out the sixty white papers, Shadow Herbert, Yes, Shadow Urban odysty. He did a such a fantastic concert creator. He did a ten ten parts, broke it up into ten part where he just read the sixty white paper and the applied First of all, the applied linguistics like that you have to kind of read between the lines because they make the language so complicated, but it is, it's all there. It is all there on what this tech I was going to do. If they're also one more thing, so if you've seen that that well clip of Trump where he is brigging about how he rolled up five G and then he talks about sixty he said, yeah, I guess this one's going to go a little deeper under the skin. He actually said that that, Yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe it. Yeah, and it's true because if you look it up, it's talks about how there's like three millimeters versus you know, six millimeters for each one. And then after that what you mentioned earlier, you get to the terror herd to the tetra Hertz system, and that's when you have the Internet of things. You have the synthetic biology, yes you have.
Speaker 2: You even mentioned as being a component.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Who's asking from remout surgery. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It's a graph Graphine has those magnetic attributes to it as well, the kind of I think that's the self assembling aspect is using the graphinoxide. And also it can actually it has like a electromagnet. It can work with elect like it can be a conductor. So your brain is an electromagnetic organ and so if you have graphine oxide in your brain, it's actually making it into a more strong transmitter. And do you remember Carl Jung he said if you Carl Jung says that your mind is a receiver and if you can get your mind to the right transmission, you can receive information. They are hardwiring that. That is all of this is.
Speaker 3: I think what they're trying to do. They're trying to supplant our normal connection. I mean, I don't know stated or not. They're trying to supplant it so we can't hear or feel God anymore.
Speaker 2: And that's part.
Speaker 3: Of you know, the brain is also a resonance chamber. So we're having all these like signals around us all the time, even our own Wi Fi. And it's like, what do you think that's doing to our brain? Our brain is a resonance chamber. It's not like it doesn't go through us, you know.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I would love to see fire Medic eight do a deep dive on six G. I would love to hear that filtered through his brain because I know he knew a lot about the pig, but I want to hear through his brain his interpretation of six G. So I want you to do that so I could simply so I can hear it from you, because you're have a great mind anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come tell me about your research. If you do it, fire you already know you come on anytime, you know. And in an aspect to that as well as uh, you know, turning you into a node. As I mentioned earlier, that gets into this mesh system, which is different than six G. Six G is kind of like this you know, frequency broad band wave kind of system. They want to use a mesh system, which is where it's a lot more shortwave. So you have you know, all the sensors in my body interacting with all the things in my house that are smart devices, light bulb, refrigerators.
Speaker 2: Everything clean, the paint clean, the smart.
Speaker 1: Dust exactly blank it everything with sensors. And then it makes it to where everything it's it's it's a mesh of just like you know, uh, what do you want to say, It's a mesh of Like, yeah, it's a mesh of like technology, you know, interacting. It's a lot faster, but it takes a lot more of a foundational uh building.
Speaker 2: I think it's already constructed in here, I really do. And here's you know, and here's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's like people forget, you know, people forget where we're how we build civilization and what the foundational pillars really are. And as those get eroded because we're distracted with shiny things or we're you know, there's we're so much, so many styops everywhere, it's like, actually, the amount of privacy we have, that's how much freedom we have. And when something goes wrong, how easy is it to change? That's how much freedom we have, you know. And this so the rollout of this system, and there's one actually there's one extra component to this to Morgallon's that I think might be important to share with your audience, which is that Morgallen's itself has a mesh networking aspect of it. So there was one night when I had a coming over and I think I MicroED and she she took a full full trip and my son, who's twenty at the time, twenty two now, he was asleep in the next room, and it was after he had already gone to bed, so you know, it was no big deal.
Speaker 2: By the time he woke up, We're all.
Speaker 3: You know, everything's fine, and I was and I was kind of like watching her. She was in a healing experience. But he came bet me the first thing the next morning and he said that he had all of these crazy He's like, I feel like my dreams, like I was tripping in my dreams, Like he's had that experience before. It wasn't the first, you know, wouldn't been the first time, but and we started investigating it, and then I started tracking it, and I absolutely was able to find many instances where there was that networking event. You know, evidence at least doesn't prove anything, but of course, but like enough there that you're like, okay, we are mesh networked already, like our brain synchronizing in ways that.
Speaker 2: From a from a Plato standpoint, the one of the things first start to notice when you first start getting symptoms is uh that there's an architecture to it. Like I would put on a fish net and as it dried up, it was perfect grid, absolutely perfect mesh network, and uh, you just start to start to notice it. It's got an architecture, it's got an order to it, it's got a it's got a very specific uh yeah, intentional design.
Speaker 1: And to your point with the fractal, I love to you use that word, because that's exactly what it is. It's a fractal version of what they're going to make the whole world into your body. That's self assembling, that mesh system in your body. That's what they want everything to be, you know, with the smart dust, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Everything, nature, all of it, quantum dots, hydrogel, it's all part of it.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, And I want to give some visual I want to give some uh well here, I'll see if you got any more things you want to add. I want to give some visuals to some of this stuff we're talking about, and show a little bit maybe a video or two of what people are saying that they're finding, you know, in their bodies and things like that. But first, I want to make sure we cover anything else that you want to get into regarding your experience before we get into that, Like yeah, I mean go ahead, you know, either either one of you. First, you know.
Speaker 3: The one thing I'd like to add is just a measure of hope, Like I think that the thing with Morgellons is like you're you get isolated. I was really fortunate that my family, when they figured out that I was really sick, they rallied around me. My mom specifically, she came to every doctor's appointment with me, Like I'm so blessed. I'm so blessed to be loved by my mother, you know, like that. And she loves with her feet, if you know what I mean, Like she loves inaction, and and there's a lot of people that don't have that that privilege. And and I can't stress enough like if there is anybody watching that has more gallons that there is hope, that it's not dark that you can connect to like Dory and I have and my conversations with Dorry are the most life giving. I mean, she is just an absolute bright light. And like it's through human connection and through just conversations like these that actually everything starts to change.
Speaker 2: And like the podcast, you know, the topics.
Speaker 3: That you're willing to have, you know, to dive into and to talk about the things that maybe other people don't want to talk about, Like, let's talk about them.
Speaker 2: It's really important.
Speaker 3: And that is actually one thing that I wanted to share before we you know, transition off of it, because it's like there's so much hope, there's so much hope.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit. I'm a little tiny bit on the black tailed side. Uh maybe better said, I'm sorry to have the start, which is from our gallants. By the way, I didn't have this before then Wow, Uh it's I have a biblical well visual shout out to Ben. I do kind of you know, from my perspective, it doesn't say the Bible doesn't say that we're going to defeat the globalists and prevail. So it's not really black tailed more as realism, you know, but with respect to more gallant specifically h one hundred percent there's hope, dude. I mean, it is such an isolating, terrifying experience, but if you're able to connect with other people that have had these same experiences, removing that isolation and then having someone that you don't have to worry worry about whether or not they believe you, whether or not they can see it. You know, you're not struggling. It is. It has been the greatest gift in the world. And shout out Cristal Claire again because she uh did that for me, you know, gave me a community. So absolutely there is hope with more gallants. As far as the world is not sure about the world, but definitely.
Speaker 3: It can be fun.
Speaker 2: Like, look, I just made a feather.
Speaker 3: You want to see it.
Speaker 2: I've had a feather. I've had a feather come out of my I swear to god. It's the strength and glitter, glitter everywhere.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, you know, glit. No, No, it's nothing to finish your saying.
Speaker 2: I will be talking. I'll be just talking to someone you know in the grocery store or colleague or something like that, and they'll have that glitter on their face and I'm just sitting there. Every everybody fucking has it. I wonder, like I just got to be experienced with blindness relations.
Speaker 3: When she says glitter too, like I've looked at these under the microscope. We're talking like perfect hexagonal glitter, Like, yeah, there's a hexagon theme, there's like iridescent crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh of course it's of course it's the hexagon.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, I wonder if every wonder if graphic oxide is hexagonal in shape. I bet it is.
Speaker 3: It is. And that's the other thing. If you know everyone says like, oh, that's not possible. You just look up graphine for biomedical applications and there's all of his literature on all the ways that you can use it and none on how to get it out.
Speaker 1: Wow, fm A glitters in so many folks blood. So you hear it from the man watching.
Speaker 2: It himself, dude, we both had a crush on him.
Speaker 1: Looking man, dude, fireman, come on, looks like I think he was I think he was a medic for the fireman. But you know, I'm sure he can still get you out the house. Come on, a badass, all right? Cool, Well, let's show a couple of these and we'll, you know, see where it takes us. But one thing about the paradigm shift aspect. I just remembered, you know, just talking about parasites. I mean, you know, you try to talk to somebody about like, hey, you know that a lot of people have parasites and they don't even know it, and you try to have that conversation with you know, in polite society, and people will be like, no, I don't you know what I mean, And they just can't get to grips with the idea that that could be a possibility, because foreign things in your body just seems like just no, not me, not me, that's not a thing.
Speaker 2: They don't have them in the West at all. You know, it's not a problem in the West.
Speaker 3: And so that's why he went to the emergency room when all of the hair on his entire body fell out in thirty minutes, and he went to the emergency room and he was in so much pain from the more gallons did that or vaccine plus more gallons? And the doctor and he's like, what is this could be a parasite?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: And the Doctor's like, parasites.
Speaker 3: Are very rare in North America.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you know they're not. I'm we even talking about Giardia.
Speaker 3: That's not rare, like there's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've taken it out of the literature and that's the problem. They've done it. They've just taken the education out of the picture. So it's a lot easier to get away with this ship. Cool. Well let's uh, let's throw this up here. We got this. Uh, I think this is the right one. Yep, research more Gellins. So on Facebook. Oddly enough, you can find a lot of videos of people with electron microscopes taking the look at some of these fibers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do jeep dive, you know, advanced with this conversation, and there's a lot of this of Margellan's content now that that wasn't there before. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I have no, you're just fine. Yeah, I mean things are It makes sense. Like I said earlier, you know, they're rolling it out publicly, so now you're starting to find the underbelly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the timing of like it's five years beyond the shots, so this is starting to emerge in a lot of people now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it's crazy to think about. Like, I guess I'll say the only thing I could say is I have had some weird. I've had like a weird rash situation for a couple of years now, since twenty twenty well, I guess it's been a minute since like twenty twenty one, and I had moved to this apartment and I thought it was so we had this bedbug incident because we had had a storage unit and we grabbed this thing, you know, it's like a bed, like a mix it softer. I forgot what it's called. Anyway, we put it over top, and you know, they're happy to be bed bugs whole thing. It was a nightmare, and so afterwards, you know, you know, thinking it's like, oh, it's from the bed bug, Like I just have a rash, you know, it's it's gonna go away. It is not went away ever since, and so I'm like, is it from the bed bugs? It's a weird time I've had buggy. I've had like long COVID. I've been like long COVID symptoms since then too, and I never even had.
Speaker 2: COVID A deployment vector. I think they were deployment vector because Brandon talked about that he had a bed bug incident to get out of here, like just from the ticks because I remember around that time too, remember the bed bug everybody around the country would go to movie theaters there were bed bugs in the seats and stuff. I think it's deployment.
Speaker 3: Boxes of ticks from planes over Middle America. My mom got more gallons in a very very very light amount. She's not also not vaccinated, so she's pretty healthy, but she got it from our Our dog also had animals get more gallons, so that my dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so a flea bit my dog bit my mom on our foot. My mom got it where the.
Speaker 2: Flee bit her.
Speaker 1: Wow. So there's a possibility. Uh two funny things. First of all, shut the hell up, cheesy out of here herbs, Come on, man, why are you gonna do me like that? And uh yeah, this is a weird time to pull up in the in the live but hey, you know, so it's a possibility that maybe some insects things like that could be a deployment vector for some of this technology as well.
Speaker 2: Everything I didn't do.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think of that, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a there's a long pattern, long history of that, going back to you know, plum Island and ticks and then also and also unit seven thirty one used to load a whole bunch of diseases up in various arthropods and then devis lots of ways to distribute them into Chinese cities. Horrible y.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, with all these ticks coming out getting rolled out, maybe Alpha gal is not our biggest worry here. Huh. Maybe that's the cover story. There's always a cover story.
Speaker 3: It's the people behind all of these two plus down.
Speaker 1: To yep, sure do don't want you eat meat, and we want you fully wired up.
Speaker 2: We've got to get your hardware installed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So let's take a look. I'm gonna give a visual to some of this because this can sound pretty out there, especially I mean for you know, if you've never experienced this or known anybody, I mean even for people that enjoy this show, it can be like what are we talking about? You know? And I've seen a lot of videos of this stuff, which got me interested in it because I'm like, what is this? This is got to be real, so, you know, because I've just seen so much on it. So for anybody who hasn't seen here's some visual electronic microscope evidence of some of these fibers. I don't know if it's got any volume. I don't think it needs it. Yeah, look at that, I mean that's on I assume somebody's skin or taken out.
Speaker 2: It's like you can see it under your skin. I personally think it's hair or something like. It's right under beneath the surface.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, it doesn't have sound on here, so it's not me. So yeah, they're just kind of shit what they got here? All right? And then I got another one here, I'll go ahead and share up. This one's a little bit more. It's got a little bit more on it, but just kind of gives you an idea like what we're looking at. It's kind of crazy. I mean, this guy grabs like electronic microscope on Amazon. It was like a toy. It wasn't even a strong microscope. And he was going up to stuff on his oven. You know. He had like a crame on his oven that was sitting there for a while, and he was like, look at this. They're coming out of everything here in every Yeah, sane. I mean, if that's the case, then there's no reason even'd be worried about it because there's not a damn thing. I mean, all we can do is talk about it try to get you know, the information out there. So maybe there's you know, a time we could do something about it, but you know, getting scared. I mean, there's no point.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is is that you know, in the land of meta materials and what we've seen this technology do. Again, it's like what has to be true, right, what has to be true is the technology exists. I've seen my skin reconfigure it. I'll get a wound, it'll heal in five seconds, it's crazy. Other times it won't feel it all. So it's not really the technology that's the enemy. I think it's the people controlling the technology. And if I had control of my own Modelean's, I wouldn't have any cellulite. I'll tell you that I have perfect I mean everything can be reconstructed with this technology based on what I've seen in my own body and lived experience. And if I had control over that, and if the world people had control over that, we would have no disease. It would be like amazing the things that can happen. And it's just a matter of like who has the keys to it?
Speaker 2: Though, yeah, I would not do it voluntarily. I don't want to be a transhumanist.
Speaker 1: Yeah with you. I mean Japan. Japan is regrowing teeth. I wonder how much of this technology has to do with that to your point, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But who I want to you know, I want the.
Speaker 2: Keys Internet, the Internet of biomedical things. That's another thing. I want fire medic aid to go into the Internet of Biomedical things. When they're talking about what they can do remotely when they log into.
Speaker 1: You, that's the thing, Internet of biomedical thing. So yeah, the Internet of Things, Internet of biology.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it, dude. I'm sorry. I have so much on it. I'll send it to you after this. But if you look at the Internet of Biomedical Things, that's where they talk about logging into people. They're not even hiding it, but logging in about remote delivery of vaccines, which means they can manufacture the formula in your body. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, talked about it being the vaccine, the code vaccine, being an operating system like they even't talked about it like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not hiding there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I've heard of these Internet I haven't heard that term before, but I've definitely heard it. Probably dive into that I will, Yeah, I did. I never heard of the I probably studied some of the infrastructure that goes into the inn and the biomedical things, but I never heard the term, and I love to get into it, define it, and kind of get into what that is. I'm sure smart dust has a lot to do with that. Yeah, with that, because because smart dust, you know, they were using that in people's The whole thing that's trying to prove it being the efficacy of it is that they were using it in people's brains to try to heal certain neurological systems. So yeah, I mean right right along with what you're saying, that's so insane.
Speaker 3: And add that to Charles Lieber's injectable neural lace technology and you're like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's why they're coming out with like, uh, you know, maha. The whole thing was we're gonna get rid of m R and A vaccines. And what do they do. They put like a couple of billion dollars down in Texas to go develop customizable vaccines. So in other words, what you're saying, We're just going to inject you one time and it will customize itself to you know, fix whatever you need over time.
Speaker 2: Right pred that the the anytime they say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, when you mix that with the guy I was talking about earlier, he was talking about those viruses, they can you know, those they can go in and they can pick say if you have a certain genetic code, then they could attack your system. But it could go the other way where it could help your system. So see how it goes both ways. So they're talking about these vaccines, they can come help you and customize itself to anybody's DNA.
Speaker 2: They're going to tell you it's going to like people can walk. It's all yeah, that's my point.
Speaker 1: It goes both ways. So in other words, this could be a targeting system to annihilate genocidally certain people too. It could go either way.
Speaker 2: That's to me.
Speaker 3: Specifically academic literature that's published that says that very thing that certain people a certain genetic codes can be targeted. And you know, even going back to it was like a decade ago from DARPA, James Giordano and the.
Speaker 2: Fund is mechanism is DARPA. That's who funded all this.
Speaker 1: Fuck that guy, go ahead, talk about James Giordano. I can't stand that.
Speaker 2: Whatever, Yeah, he's a little impossible. You're just like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, it's too excited. He's way too Yeah, if you had hair, you had hair all over the place. If you had hair'd be everywhere, you know. But yeah, instead he has like tattoos that look very occulty mm hmmm, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He had that. One way.
Speaker 3: He took a pen and he's like, there's enough. It was a big auditorium. He's like, there's enough existing technology on the tip of this pen for me to go and every one of you is infected. And I remember watching that in the early days of my research going like, what on earth are we dealing with now?
Speaker 1: So that video was a year before COVID, and he talked about how you can take nanobots send him out. You can create the perception of a pandemic because there's something called brain to body interactions to where you can make people think that they're sick because somebody else next to them is sick. And it's all just based off one neuropot that goes into somebody's head and starts messing with it to where they start feeling sick and then it spreads.
Speaker 3: It's really funny that then they told early Morgallon's people that we had mass dilution when that is actually what they are inducing with technology.
Speaker 2: It's just so funny.
Speaker 3: There's everything that they say about us is just like right, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want you to believe the eyes, ears and experiences that you have exactly.
Speaker 2: Exactly the extent that this is not turned on yet, which I'm not entirely convinced, but again it could be interview turned on from the individual through that being starring part of the sixteeks. Anyway, I heard that they were going to turn it on in mass for the first time at the LA Olympics. Have you guys heard that?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, twenty eight Yeah, at the LA Olympics.
Speaker 2: They're going to turn it on for the first time in the world in mass And I'm wondering if there's going to be a I mean, some kind of devastating I don't know. I think that the drama of it.
Speaker 3: I think they they they seem to like want us to normalize it is I got is that's the pattern that I see is rather than it being like a big splash other than COVID, I think that they have they just like slip it in and then they just what normal and it's not.
Speaker 2: Sorry to replicate. But I think just my opinion whatever, who cares. But I think COVID quote unquote and large part was a reaction to that new frequency band that had been introduced into the environment. And so I wonder if even just the terror hurts introducing that new frequency is going to I meant pandemic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know to that point, I mean, you know, they just want us to acquiesce to the inevitability of this technology being you know, immersed in our everyday life and everything else, without any naysaying. And so it's this, like you said, the dramatization. Even I said earlier, I said it's inevitable. I mean I even caved into it. So it's this idea of like get people to just think, just like AI, it's inevitable, even though no it's not. We don't have to give into this, right. So to your point, I think that's exactly a tactic that they use. M definitely cool. Yeah, so we got genetically They're they're covering some of this stuff, but they're talking about genetically modified parasites and how some of these patents may actually be what we're talking about here a little bit more than uh, you know, maybe it makes sense to look at them as digital parasites in a way.
Speaker 3: Totally. I definitely think I'm colonized.
Speaker 2: They definitely we wape like a parasite. One of the things that you start to notice early on is those bugs were like they're dead, or like a parasite takes over the bug and the bug crawls around by being controlled by the parasite, or like that one cat one where the that are no longer afraid of the cat. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Itself, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah. I started to know I was creepy like sugar. I never prayed sugar. There was like fundamental changes in not just my behavior but what I was putting in my body, and I felt told it was like such a change, was such a.
Speaker 1: I've been a sugar fiend for like a few years now. It's been a minute now where.
Speaker 2: It's part of it, like I've accepted it.
Speaker 1: Like I've accepted it as like I just love sugar, but I really don't, like I've always loved sweets.
Speaker 2: Level I wasn't. Yeah, I wasn't sugar person before.
Speaker 1: I don't want to Yeah, I'm on another level.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Was that after the bed books.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was around the same time. I mean I've really been, yeah, pretty big on sugar in the past few years, and I've always won dessert after dinner. But now I'm like, I'm bad, Like I've got to really stop myself. It's it's bad.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, there's the way men and women I respond to this. I don't know men see it as much as women do. What do you think, Hay about the Have you noticed a difference between the way men and women cope with this?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that men are really, in fact more visual and in a lot of ways than women are in my experience, I think that they are just tough as males.
Speaker 2: I think it's just like a.
Speaker 3: Point and just keep powering through their lives in a way that women are.
Speaker 1: Not to do. You know, really, the compartmentalization of stressful things is a lot easier for men. You know, we every day is like everyday life is a uh. I mean for most men that have a you know, a family to support, a life to kind of uphold, and everybody's your responsibility. You live with this every day kind of Yeah, it's always like this every day. It can be Hell, we're stressful, but you know, you find the gratitude where you can, and you move on and you you don't focus too much on how do I feel today, because the more you do that, the more unhappy you become.
Speaker 2: So men are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like my wife, you know, she's not like obviously, women are a little bit different where they're like they think a little bit too much about like their state of mind, you know what I mean. And I think, yeah, it could be useful, but sometimes it can be a hindrance, you know, And I.
Speaker 2: Think that's against men. I feel, I really do feel badly for the way.
Speaker 3: I'm in California, and I think that in San Francisco, like the feminists have just been eating men for so long that terrible, too terrible.
Speaker 1: Oh, they've evasculated them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, thank God for men related themselves too. But I think that's controlled that's consulted by the women ultimately because they want to you know. Yeah. But just again, it's I think we've forgotten how we got here.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not women who put in sewer systems in every city in the world, you know, not electricity. All the things that are underpinning our entire civilization are the things that like men brute forced and I just have so much respect for that. And obviously women can do but whatever they don't.
Speaker 2: I don't need a man. I'm like, I do. What are you talking about? What do you say? You know, definitely romantically, but like I even lived in heavy bosses or something.
Speaker 1: My good. Yeah, yeah, I mean they've they've completely uh you know, I mean or well talked about this and is nineteen eighty four that the goal is for asexual people, you know, people that don't want to pro create, people that don't want to intermingle to love each other. It's funny that ozempic kills your sure, isn't it? Isn't it funny? Though zempic has seemed to be killing your uh, your capabilities for empathy and love and compassion.
Speaker 2: I've noticed that, Oh my god, I can see it in people.
Speaker 1: And what are men doing? And what are men doing? They're becoming more feminine. So you have this inversion of the roles, and you have a mixture of that with who can afford to live on a one person household income? So now you have this weird like I work all day. I work all day. I got to clean the house. I got to clean the house, so there's there's.
Speaker 2: No anything to break up the family exactly.
Speaker 1: And so I'm blessed right now. Where I mean blessed. It's stressful, it sucks, but whatever. My wife actually kind of like lost her job like a month or so ago, and I'm like, you know what, just just don't even go, but just stay that way. It's fine. I would prefer the relief of the tension between us because of the everyday bullshit. I'd rather you be able to kind of tend to the things at home with the kids and do whatever you want, go enjoy your day, and you know, it just makes it to where it's the traditional style of being in a relationship that is successful. People are not finding success in marriages nowadays because they're both working and they're both living the same lives and they both feel like resentful towards the other because they feel like they do more. It's just not the way to do it.
Speaker 3: And I'll speak from experience too, like you know, I've you know, the founder tech company, you know, all up and all up in that hard heard energy like a progressive you know thinking. You know, I've done that for years and at the end of the day, when I am running all of that, and then I'm coming home in my household and stuff. I'd be all like if I don't have that traditional anchor. And I'm not saying I would never want to work, but like, I think I got out of balance. I got too much San Francisco, and I come home and I'd be all like sharp edges and I'd be all like teeth and like that's nope, I didn't like that, and he wouldn't like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like, yeah, it was a feminism was see, it was a saf it was a to the workforce. We got to expand the tax base, break up the family. It was such a perfect you know, weaponized women against men, had them competing with One of the things that I saw in the chat, which is really important observation if the fallen Angels were Batha mets, you know they were, they were hermaphrodites. And one thing I've noticed, just as a small little side note, is with respect to my face changes, my faith did become more more masculine. It absolutely became. That's one of the ways that changed.
Speaker 3: And menas are more feminist, and that technology exists too.
Speaker 2: By the way, turned into fogs gape. They weren't gay, they were changing sex the frogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh oh, you're talking about the frogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, well they were they they were literally trans they were are like, yeah, they were there, they're sex organs.
Speaker 3: Everything's an inversion. Everything is the things that are supposed to be categorized in a certain way. It's it's like a mirror image. You know, it's not right.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, Yeah, like you said, break up the nuclear family, that's definitely what it is.
Speaker 2: And I was gonna by the way, I'm sorry, I do think there is. I'd love that Fallen Angel comment that I do think there is a one of the things. You know, it's right, right, there's this you just know in your bones that there's a spiritual component to this. And and I think everyone's senses there's some kind of something going on with AI. Whether it's demonic, whether it's whatever. That's a more complicated conversation. But if you notice the language that they use in uh, in cybernetics, in the computer language, there is I think there's like the thing that runs the background is called damon. You know that it's there's some kind of other system with the acronym SATAN. I can't remember exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the that's the aerosol system over in the UK. They were spraying the sky.
Speaker 2: There was like their SkySpring, this is this is a computer thing. Honestly, really, I'm sure there's a spray thing too. But yeah, all of that, all of that, and then one of the things I thought about that about about that was that oh there was some kind of whatever tech thing. There was a Verizon. One of the systems that we're using was called Moloch, and they even had a Moloch conference. So there's they're telling us without telling us, you know what I mean, No, exactly.
Speaker 3: Even even in you know, Reglar pop culture, it's like the other five idols or three idols, whatever, the power, money, beauty, fame, maybe there's one other one. Like the worship of those things as derailed us and instead of putting our energy in time and eyeballs and attention on the things that actually build society and build us up all together, you know, it just derails us.
Speaker 1: Hijacked absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well even before we're born, but I mean mumble born were corrupted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they started giving vaccines for the babies while you're in the womb.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, well the ultra sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, uh you know, And and to your point with that, you know, one of the big things I pointed out with the ib game situation. You know, everybody's championing this, it's such a good thing, but well, why is one of the major pharmaceutical companies called Gilgamesh. I'm half man, half god proud.
Speaker 2: You have so many hot takes. I just love it. That was a hot takes.
Speaker 1: It's just interesting.
Speaker 2: You had with Ramsey one time to talk about how the guy who co wrote My Wars with uh A Kino uh it's on the board of the of the turning Point thing like. It was just a hot take too.
Speaker 1: And after that it blew up. It blew up after that, and I was like, damn, I don't get my flowers for that. Whatever that was. That was our first big.
Speaker 2: One, not a creepy wig I did. I was like, man, this dude is on it.
Speaker 1: I just read that. Well. Well, and to your point about the feminist thing being you know, a big sigh op. I mean Edward Breneese is the guy who wrote propaganda. He's the guy who like wrote all that stuff for you know cigarettes for.
Speaker 2: Uh what is it cigarettes with freak and torches?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, eggs and and cows milk and and you know meat and all that like being like the main uh you know, breakfast being the most important meal of the day. All that came out of and and all that's been proven to not be the case. Like everybody, intermittent fasting has been proven to be better for you. So clearly the you.
Speaker 2: Know breakfast break fast, I mean where.
Speaker 1: They breaking the fast exactly. So it's just interesting, like you said, yeah, it's all propaganda and it's all been inverted. So but yeah, I want to give you guys a minute to uh. First of all, thank you very much for coming and talking about your testimony. I mean, you had I think a great deep dive into your stories. I mean, is there anything else that we're missing that you want to kind of get out there before we go, and you welcome to come back anytime you want to talk about anything.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having us. This has been so fun, and I, like I said before, I really love the willingness and the courage that you have to point into things that some of the people will not will they're not even if they think them, they're not willing to talk about them, and you really dive in and get information from source. And I think that that's it's so valuable Dory, anything that you want to share.
Speaker 2: With a nuanced but you have a nuanced approach to I don't. I don't know what kind of data hardware you have. You have so much information in your brain as already, and you're able to take these disparate concepts and bring them together into a cohesive I get anyway, Pats, talk to you, Andrew. I just want to field here. I want to say thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you both. Well, you know I'll say this, I have not, Like I said, I have terrible brain fog and don't know how I remember because I can't remember anything the time. So when it comes to this, I really think there's a hand of God somewhere involved, because the synchronicity is to the information that I find, where I'll be finding that just things just line up in a weird way. You know, I'll be talking about something today that a huge news thing comes out about it, and things like that were just to vindicate what I'm talking about, just to really prove I've just been on the right track. And I don't think it's me. I will say that because a lot of this information I pull out of the abyss that is my brain, So I don't know exactly the conceptualizations of things. I think I just have naturally. And yeah, yeah, it's definitely a hand of God. So thank you so much. And you know, I'll say, you know, we talk about what they want and somebody's got to do it, you know, So thank you for noticing that. And uh, yeah, I appreciate you guys. Shout out the chat. You guys are awesome. Everybody was very engaged in this whole episode. I mean, I think it's gonna be a great one, so I really appreciate it. Awesome. Well, yeah, thank you again. And oh, one more thing that I thought was really cool. So you live over by where the Alton Giant lives, right, what's his name? Well, I don't not live there now, but yeah, my.
Speaker 2: Mom my mom grew up there and that's one of the reasons. I lost my mom in November of twenty four and a huge trauma, really devastated, but she died in my arms at home. It was it was in that sense it was. It was beautiful. But she grew up in Illinois. And when I learned that you were from right across the bridge from there, you know, right in Saint Louis, and she's graduated from Washington University.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's really hard to think about the dead mom. So I was just constantly consuming, you know, truth or content, and so I think I sort of, you know laterally trauma bonded with you because of that. But uh, I thinking that too, Andrew, honestly.
Speaker 1: Well, you said that to me. You said that to me, and that's why I want to bring it up, because I thought that was so interesting that first of all, that we that we had this kind of virtual bond, and also that you know, my brother is actually related to the Alton Giant, which is kind of who you referred to in that email. What are the odds again, when we're talking about the synchronicities and things like.
Speaker 2: Talk about the odds. I was thinking about this last night. So remember that one content creator of her Extreme reality Extreme reality what I can't remember the whole thing anyway, shout out to her. Uh, she gave me the what right, and then you gave me the why she's fucking from right outside Alton. Also, how where does that?
Speaker 1: That's crazy? That's how you know it's meant to be, you know, I mean, God works in those ways. I really do think that That's kind of what I was that reminded me, you know, as I was talking about the way I kind of get into information, that reminded me of that. It's another synchronicity that just proves that, you know, we're on the right track, and that's how God talks to you. I think that's how God speaks to GPS. Absolutely. I love that. Awesome, awesome, Well, thank you so much, Dori and Kate. This has been great. Shout out the chat. Go check out that Tim fol Ahead episode just came out, and I'll see you tomorrow night talking about AI voice to Skull technology. Gee can't wait. We'll be deep diving now. It'll be wild. Thanks again everybody. Thanks