Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the great American. Happy Saint Patty's Day, Monday afternoon with a Trice' day. Well, don't hippy weather, but over the weekend was awful. Ran back out of Wednesday or Thursday. Reds. I think they win a game now and then in spring training. I'm told by Moe and others that over the last twenty five years the Reds have had the worst record in spring training of any team in baseball. Of course, it doesn't matter, but it does set the tone for winning. Will DZ go to the monitors. We'll find out later. But the big news, of course is t number one and number five are both in the full Jamar etc. Even though it's Saint Patty's Day, mo the pipes, the pipes are calling from Glen to Glenn and down the mountain side. Summer's gone and all the roses falling. It's you and you must go, and I must bide Moager. First of all, a brokeclass. Not about eleven PM when I was on the air, Ora rating. Tell me your thoughts on the deal. Tell the American people to deal with Jamar and with Tea. Give us a full report. Well, it's good to be with you on the same day, Willie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think last night was the end of a long journey that has resulted in the Bengals carving out their identity for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 1: Now, this may work, it may not work.
Speaker 2: I think the onus is being put on Duke Tobin to draft well and draft well for this year, to get players in the draft, especially given their relative inactivity and free agency, draft players who can help the Bengals this year. But you know how many times have you heard people wonder about a team and at times the Bengals, God, what's their identity? What are they supposed to hang their hat on? Well, there's no doubt about that. Now, there's no question about that. Right now, the identity of the Cincinnati Bengals is going to be Joe Burrow, Jamar Chase and T Higgins and a team that possesses the ability to beat teams with the pass. They've got a quarterback who has I think a claim to the title of best in the NFL.
Speaker 1: He has two all World receivers.
Speaker 2: Whatever the Bengals do moving forward, good bad, whether they win a Super Bowl, whether they fall massively short of expectations, the identity of this team is going to be those three guys. To me, the big takeaway here, Willie is the Bengals chose to not go to war with Joe Burrow.
Speaker 1: This is, I think a pretty remarkable pivot.
Speaker 2: If you understand anything about this franchise, and I know you do, they typically don't pivot from one direction to the other because of public sentiment or because a player wants them to. If if they're gonna do A, they're not going to be compelled to do B. You're not going to back him into a corner. You're not gonna out negotiate them. And yet it would appear here that when Joe Burrow back on December the ninth said well there's a plan.
Speaker 1: I've got a plan.
Speaker 2: We've got a plan, that that triggered a pivot in a direction completely opposite of what direction they.
Speaker 1: Were going in all along.
Speaker 2: For months on end, we talked about t Higgins not playing for the Bengals in twenty twenty five, playing in twenty twenty four under the franchise tag, hitting free agency, and the Bengals having to replace them. That change started when Joe Burrow started talking about T Higgins being in need and it continued, if you believe the reports out there when t Higgins changed agents and hired the same agent that Jamar Chase has, and that agent made it known to the Bengals, if you want one, you gotta have both. The Bengals got out foxed. The Bengals got pushed around, and I give them credit for because this is a team that is they'll go to war with you. Now you know this, they'll go to war with you. They've gone to war with some of their players in the past. They chose to not go to war with Joe Burrow. They gave the Bengals quarterback what he wants. They keep their identity intact, and now the onus is on Duke Tobin to have a draft that fixes the defense, that makes the offensive line better and allows the Bengals to take advantage of what is their core identity, which is the trio of Joe, Jamar and t.
Speaker 1: Well, let's break it down. Jamar and t have signed jamarkets four years, one sixty one, one twelve is guaranteed, making him the highest paid nine non QB in the NFL history until the next deal, and t gets four years, one fifteen. The first two years guaranteed, making him the highest paid number two wide receiver and NFL history until the next contract, it'll be broken. So when you talk about Jamar Chase four years, one sixty one, he's twenty five years old, one twelve guaranteed. Does that mean mo that after two years or three years, the Bengals are on the hook only for one twelve and not one sixty one if they for some reason, something happens that the Bengals. Of course, when you're twenty five years old, you think you got the next four years anyway to your twenty nine. And Jamar Chase, with all due respect to the other three or four great great wide receivers, is the best wide receiver in Bengals history. They hit on him, but off the one sixty one are the Bengals only in the hook for one twelve? Is that how that works? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Essentially they're on the hook for three years worth of money out of the four year deal. Obviously, everybody hopes that Jamar collects every penny because that means he's healthy, means the team hasn't moved on from him. Would I would find it hard to believe that, knowing what we know about Jamar Chase if he stays healthy, that he doesn't collect every penny that's on that contract. But I think this signifies not just the shift in the Bengals, the shift in the NFL. Number One, you're seeing where the money is going toward wide receivers. Number two, you're seeing elite players and quarterbacks get guaranteed money.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that long ago.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go back that far to find the time where NFL players were complaining relative to their peers in the NBA, relative to their peers in Major League Baseball. Those guys are getting a lot of guaranteed money. NFL players aren't. Now, most NFL players will still not get a lot of guaranteed money, but that's changing with elite players. Jamar Chase is an elite player. T Higgins, if you would have hit free agency, probably would have been the most sought after free agent in the entire market. And so the only way you were getting deals done with those guys.
Speaker 1: Were to guarantee the money.
Speaker 2: And the only way you're guaranteeing the money is if you can cover it with cash, which to me kind of flies in the face of the suggestion that many have made that the Bengals have a cash problem. If you're going to guarantee money in the NFL, you've got to be able to cover it. You've got to be able to have the cash on hand to cover the guarantee. That's one of the reasons why the Bengals were motivated to sell the naming rights to their stadium. Many over the last couple of months have suggested that one of the reasons why the Bengals aren't doing this and they're having a hard time working out the guarantee structure with Jamar Chase and maybe having a hard time working out the guarantee structure with T. Higgins, is that they have a cash problem and they can't cover the guarantee with cash. Well, either that's changed or that wasn't true to begin with, because now the Bengals are covering a lot of guaranteed money with these three players, and upwards of if you add it all together, five hundred million dollars in guaranteed cash.
Speaker 1: Listening to some of your compatriots on ESPN and Fox Radio the last couple of weeks, they were saying the Bengals had no identity. They were gonna let T Higgins go they've angered Jamar Chase and Carson Palmer led the way for Joe Burrow, which is the two nines that we've had. Carson Palmer couldn't take it anymore, and they're left now that the deal was done. I listened and watched this morning, and guess what they're given the Bengals a lot of pats on the back saying get it done. That they solidified Duke Tobin's position as someone who speaks with authority. He said about ten days ago, this will get done. Now it got done. Now it is done. But now the onus is on, shall we say, the draft, the draft assistant coaches. I don't know who the general manager is. Maybe it's Katie. And if it's Katie, she's doing a great job, by the way. And the experts are saying, well, the Bengals do such bad jobs in the draft, they could become like the Miami Dolphins with a great offense, no defense. They were nine to eight last year according to the experts, with the best wide receiver, maybe the best receiving corps, the best quarterback, and the best rusher on the defense, and they still went nine to eight. So what's different this year? Other than they're a year older and a year better. It's still an onus on Duke Tobin, et cetera in order to draft correctly, which has not been happening much recently. But at least there's a buzz in town this afternoon that didn't exist as of Friday afternoon. Would you agree there's a buzz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a buzz, and I think moving forward, you know what the Bengals are going to build around right now, you can certainly argue, Hey, look, Jamar Chase was under contracts in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: T Higgins had no wiggle room.
Speaker 2: He was franchise tagged and so unless the Bengals traded him, he was going to have to play for the Bengals in twenty twenty five. But they're gonna be an interesting case study because you talked about the Dolphins and the Eagles. So the Bengals have one hundred and twenty four million dollars per year invested in their quarterback and their top two wide receivers. That's number one in the NFL. The Miami Dolphins are second, the Philadelphia Eagles are third, So.
Speaker 1: It's going to be interesting.
Speaker 2: You mentioned the Dolphins are the Bengals going to be more like the Miami Dolphins, a team that has high end wide receiver talent but falls woefully short of expectation. Or are they going to be like the Philadelphia Eagles, which has a lot of money not only tied up in their quarterback in top two wide receivers, but a lot of money tied up in their running back. What do the Eagles do well? They draft well, and they find players in free agency, especially on defense, but also on the offensive line who are really good bargain players who end up out producing what they're making. The onus now is on Duke Tobin. The Bengals in recent years haven't drafted well, especially on defense. Now, I think the jury is out as it relates to last year's draft class. I think there's a lot to like about last year's draft class, but it's a little bit too early to say whether or not they drafted well in twenty twenty four. But the reality is in recent years, the Bengals haven't done a very good job of drafting. Look, this is a league that's about two things. It's about high end talent, right and those guys getting paid the upper crust, And it's about cheap labor, and the middle class player matters. But you've got to nail it with your elite players. They have to play at an elite level. Joe Burrow has to play at an elite level, which he did last year. Jamar Chase has to play at an elite level, which he did last year. What has not gone well for the Bengals is they're not getting a lot out of their cheap labor. Their draft picks the guys who aren't making a lot of money. If that doesn't change, the results that Joe, Jamar and t achieve is going to be limited. If that does change, the Bengals can win a Super Bowl. This is going to be a draft where Duke Tobin has to find players, has to find players, especially on defense, who could help now. And I think one of the interesting things about the Bengals, if you go back to the last few years, I think they've made some reaches in the draft. Now it's pretty obvious what they're going to be targeting, right they need guys on defense. This isn't so much going to be about who the best player available is. It's going to be about is there a guy who fits what we need given what round they're in. I think that lends you to the possibility of maybe reaching a little bit more than you would like. The Bengals don't have a good track record when it comes to some of their recent reaches in the draft. If that changes, this team's got a shot. If it doesn't, it doesn't. We'll see in the coming weeks what the Bengals draft strategy is, whether it's successfully executed, and whether the guys they take in April can make an impact immediately come September.
Speaker 1: You know, Moeger I have a lot of good feelings about Trey Hendrickson, and what does this say about him? He took time to raise money for Deer Park High School? A great guy? Does this mean he's thirty years old? He's an edge rusher, maybe the best in all of football. You got Garrett making forty million dollars a year. Is this a death now to Trey Hendrickson staying here and the Bengals have Ford, an edge rusher like him, along with these three? Is this good or bad news for Trey Hendrickson. I don't think it's it's either.
Speaker 2: You know, Trey was a little bit different because Trey Hendrickson was given a chance to go see what else is out there. The Bengals gave him the freedom to go explore whether a team would give him what he is looking for, and then if the answer was yes, the Bengals were willing to work with that team on a trade. I've read reports that suggest that Trey has found teams willing to meet his asking price, but those teams are not willing to meet the Bengals asking price, and so maybe that that brings Trey Hendrickson back to the negotiating table in a slightly reduced position. Okay, I'm not going to be traded. If I want a long term deal, it's going to have to be here. And maybe they figure out a way to get it done, or maybe he simply plays out his contract year in twenty twenty five and he hits free agency this year. I think they would like to get it done. What I want to know is based on his search for a trade and the at least as of now, inability for a deal to get done. Does that change the Trey Hendrickson asking price and does that make him more likely to be signed? I think because of what they haven't done so far in free agency. Willie It's not like there's a Plan B behind Trey Hendrickson. A lot of the good edge rushers have left. The edge rushers on this team are thus far, at least have proven to be not very good, not reliable, and so if you let Trey Hendrickson get away, where's your pass rush gonna come from? I think he is almost a necessity for the twenty twenty five team.
Speaker 1: I think the question is do they.
Speaker 2: Find common ground on whether or not something gets done beyond twenty twenty five. I've read today that there's movement toward that we'll see if it happens. But Trey Hendrickson was given a chance to see if he can get a deal from another team elsewhere. Nothing has gotten done in the interim. A lot of edge rushers have signed. I find it hard to believe that Trey Hendrickson is not going to at least play for the Bengals this coming season.
Speaker 1: All right. Another big news in town, of course, is Xavier basketball is something you care little about because you're a UC kind of a guy, and I asked you off the air, is Xavier actually in the tournament or not? Because this is a playing game Wednesday night in Dayton. I think about nine to ten tip with Texas and you're told me they're in the tournament even though they're in a playing game. What does this say about Xavier basketball? And who do you like Wednesday night? Well, I like Xavier to beat Texas.
Speaker 2: Now, Texas has a guy who is probably a lottery pick in Trey Johnson, who averaged over twenty a game, shoots forty percent from behind the arc. He individually can be an absolute load. And look, you look at Texas's record and first year of the SEC. The SEC was historically good this year, and so you look at their six and twelve record and go, Okay, maybe that's more of a byproduct of just the quality of the league. But I like how Xavier played over the second half of the season. They're making threes. This is a team that beat Yukon, beat Marquette, nearly had him beaten on Wednesday, beat good NCAA tournament teams one seventh straight down the stretch. Zach Fremantle was terrific. And they've got a guy in Ryan Conwell and you saw this on Wednesday against Marquette who has the ability to just go get buckets for you and keep another team from going on a long run. Texas could be playing for its coaches job. Rodney Terry is the head coach. I've read reports that say the Longhorns need to win two NCAA tournament games for him to keep his gig. Does that mean that Texas comes out and plays desperate or does that mean that Texas comes out with most of their players with one foot in the transfer portal. I don't know, but I do like how the Musketeers played. I didn't like how they defended down the stretch against Marquette, but that came against Marquette swung with about thirteen minutes ago, when Sean Miller put Ryan Conwell and Zach Fremantle both on the bench. I think that's a strategy that he would obviously like to revisit. But yes, they are in NCAA. Turn them in team and look, all all you have to do is ask your buddy Mick Cronin, you can go from the first four to the final four. I'm certainly not here to tell you that Xavier is going to do that, but Mick Cronin had a team that not only was in the first four, but was losing in the first four. At halftime, ended up beating Michigan State, then beat BYU, beat Ablin, Christian beat Alabama, beat Michigan, and nearly beacon Zaga to play for a national championship. VCU in twenty eleven wins its game in the first four. They beat Georgetown, beat Purdue, beat Florida State, I think in overtime beat Kansas played in the final four. There have been other teams Tennessee in twenty fourteen, Lasal in twenty thirteen, Syracuse in twenty eighteen, teams that played in the first four in Dayton and got to the second weekend of the NCAA tournament. Xavier can do that. Now They're gonna have to play Illinois on Friday if they win, and then maybe down a road to match up against the University of Kentucky Wildcats, who have had a wildly successful first season with Mark Pope is the head coach. But yes, the Musketeers are in the tournament. They belong in the tournament. They're favored to win on Wednesday, and I think they will.
Speaker 1: Well, Mo, we'll save the Reds for another day. Well, Alexis ds be sent down to the Miners, who was an All Star recently. Now the closer it maybe is closed. I'm not sure about that, but singers doing great work. We'll save the Reds for another day a week from Thursday at all starts, and are you prepared a minute remaining? Are you prepared for the Reds to dominate the National League Central.
Speaker 2: I'm prepared to watch the Reds have a chance to win the National League Central if they can hit. I would feel better about their ability to hit if I knew that Tyler Stevenson and Spencer Steer we're going to.
Speaker 1: Be healthy Without those two. It could be an issue, is what you're saying. Yes, Moe, thank you very much. Give me your analysis it is. I can't. I have no idea how you remember all this stuff about Vcus run. I have no idea. But ILLINOI is also hurting. So if they get over Texas and then beat Illinois, good stuff's going to happen. Mowager, First of all, again, happy Saint Patty's dave me and you and yours continue to kiss the barney stone and have a great, great Monday afternoon. Though, thank you. You want me to kiss what the blarney stone? Are you going to kiss it? Upside down? Upside down. I kissed it upside down. MO, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: All right, will you see.
Speaker 1: You Let's continue with more You're analysis five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand plus later on we have Congressman Warren Davidson, et cetera. There's a sense of good goodliness happening in the tri State because of these signings last night. Now, from a pr perspective, it might have been better to hold a big news conferences instead of it leaking out. But this is the Bengal way, and let's see what happens. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW by Bully Cunningham, The Great America, and a couple of bookkeeping eyeings before we proceed any further. I got word that you're a good friend and mine. Sheriff Lease is back in the hospital in not good shape. So before they close of business today, if you can say a prayer for Simon Lease's recovery, that would be great. Size ninety three years old and he's lived a great life. He's one of the mentors that I've had. I enjoyed practicing law before him when it was on the bench, and as you may know, he endorsed and the current sheriff, Charmaine McGuffey. And one of the main reasons I've become a supporter of Charmaine mcguffrey is because of Simon Lees and his chief deputy Sean Donovan, both of whom support Charmaine McGuffey. And so but nonetheless, Si, you know, ninety three years old getting up there, shall we say, And he was taken to the hospital over the weekend not doing well, but the family's anticipating a good recovery, so say a prayer for him. And secondly, my conversation with Moe, I had a UC Faithful tell me that Xavier is not in the n CAA tournament because not in the field of sixty four. They're in the field of sixty eight and the play in is Wednesday at tip about nine oh five nine ten in Dayton where they beat Dayton up there about four or five months ago. But I contend, as as Avier Faithful, that they appear to be in the tournament, but some say they're not in the tournament. Put that in your pipe and smoke and I'm not sure what it is, but we know you Seeson. The tournament of course in Las Vegas Crown, so we'll see what happens there. But side Lease, I spent some time about a week ago with the great leader of Ron's Roost, and she is fabulous, ninety seven ninety eight years old. And to have those make it into their nineties like side Lease, and as Elmer did that. Of course his sausage company is a great thing. But say a little bit of a prayer for Simon Lesa's recovery in the hospital. We'll see what happens now. Thirdly, as you may know, there is an effort by the Trump administration to i won't say disregard to put it in his proper perspective federal court orders and over the weekend beginning on Friday. I have a timeline here from the Washington Post, which I trust a little bit but not a lot, that the President used the seventeen ninety eight Alien Enemies Act against violent Venezuelan gang members from trend Ragua, and he took two hundred and thirty eight of these vicious criminals and sent them to Al Salvador. A little bit of a timeline. On Friday, White House Council suggested to the President that he could do this without shall we say anyone's okay. Because he is the president, he's in charge of the executive function of the country, and so he wanted to keep it somewhat a secret. And I spoke to a certain federal office holder who told me that the president issued the order, but somehow it leaked out on Friday that he intended to have ice personnel directly or indirectly. This could have been handed out to a separate company to transport these individuals not to Venezuela, but rather to El Salvador. And so when it leaked out, members of the ACLU got together and said, you know what, this is illegal that the president cannot use a seventeen ninety eight Alien Enemy Act to get out of the country quickly without a hearing enemy combatants. And it's been used before in the War of eighteen twelve, World War One, and World War Two. It's not been used since nineteen forty three. Last time it was used was Franklin Delano Roosevelt. That doesn't mean it's not legal anymore. Of course, it's legal if the Constitution was written in seventeen eighty seven, for God's sakes, and we kind of are governed by that. And so somehow it leaked out that this flight was going to go from Miami to El Salvador, skipping Venezuela, and then on board would be two hundred and thirty eight of the worst of the worst gangbangers from Venezuela who are creating havoc all over the Midwest, including burglaries and homes, including rape and robbery, and drug sales and human trafficking, the worst of the worst. So when this leaked out, there were calls made between the ACLU and the Department of Justice that were not returned, and so the flight was hurried along. Sometime on Saturday, the flight took off from Miami and of course went over the Gulf of America, through the Yucatan into El Salvador. Now, according to the timeline, let me share with you the timeline. We're talking about whether it happened before or after six thirty eight. And so the timeline is this. And there's a big hearing today at five o'clock in Washington Federal Court conducted by a federal judge who was appointed by Obama, who's extremely liberal. The President signed the executive order involving the Alien Enemies Act on Friday night, but intentionally did not advertise it or post it, nor does he have to, by the way. On Saturday morning, word of the order leaked out, prompting a man scramble to get the planes in the air quickly. So at two thirty one pm on Saturday, an immigration activist who tracks deportation flights posting on x Run of course by Elon Musk that quote two highly unusual ice flights unquote were departing to Al Salvador from Miami, which had agreed to accept the Venezuelan gang members deported from the US. The leader of Al Salvador said that we're being paid to do this to US. It's a lot of money. To the US, it's no money. The amount quoted in the post story is six million dollars a month to house these two hundred and thirty eight and every year their status is re examined. Hours later, during a court hearing filed by the ACLU. This is on a Saturday afternoon, Judge Boseburg, a very liberal leftist judge appointed by Obama, ordered a halt of the deportations and said any flights should be turned around immediately. Now. This was sometime closed to six pm on Saturday, he said, quote from the bench, quote this is something that you need to make sure is complied with immediately, quote unquote, he told the Department of Justice lawyers in front of him, and that at that point about six point fifty one pm, which would have been about twenty one minutes later, both flights were off the Yucatan Peninsula, according to flight pass posted on X. SO, now the issue becomes this, what did the president know and when did he know it? Of course, the president posted on x a few hours ago that everything was legal and done. So the Trump administration, according to the left wingers, tells radical Judge Bozeman to pound sand following controversial ruling. That's not exactly the case, but nonetheless it may be Germaine. Two issues, One, where was the flight when the order was journalized? And secondly, who was conducting the flight? Was it federal employees through ICE or was it a subcontractor working with ICE. Let's talk about generalization for a moment. A judge says lots of things from the bench orally, verbally, but a court only speaks through its records, through its journal, the Clerk of Court's office, and so normally if a judge says something from the bench, it is not shall I say, legal, or enforceable until it's reduced to writing and filed in the clerk's office, which on a Saturday afternoon at six o'clock may take some time. So one of the arguments available to the Trump administration at this point is to say, look, the judge said it from the bench, but it's not an enforceable order until it's journalized, and it wasn't generalized till later Saturday night. Secondly, the oral statement from the bench took a couple hours to become journalized, and in that time, a plane going six hundred miles an hour two hours is going to go twelve hundred miles. They're well outside the jurisdiction of any federal court right now as I speak this Monday afternoon, about ten to one o'clock in the afternoon, these two hundred and thirty eight to Venezuelan gang members are in a terrible El Salvadorian prison, which is okay with me, for the acts they committed. The ACLU would like each of the two hundred and thirty eight to have separate hearings, separate fact finders, separate witnesses that would take years to conduct. And that's not the way foreign relations out of work or enemy's combatants out of work. I could not imagine a federal judge stepping in and saying, you know what, on Saturday, Trump should not have bombed parts of the Hoodies stronghold in Yemen. I can't imagine a federal judge saying that you can't use drone strikes against hesblah. I can't imagine a federal judge saying, you know what, not enough eighties being provided to Afghanistan rebels, You got to have to provide more money. I can't imagine the federal judge saying, you know what, President Trump should hire and fire employees of the judiciary or of the Congress. How is it possible that judges can tell the executive branch of government, that is, the President Donald Trump, who to hire, who to retain, and who to fire in the executive branch of government. The Constitution says the full absolute power executive power of the United States of America rest within the office of the President of the United States. And so if Donald Trump would say I want to hire or not hire, or fire or not fire staff of the members of Congress, would anyone pay attention to that. I don't think so. If Donald Trump would say, you know what, I want to hire and fire employees of the US Supreme Court, the US Supreme Court would say, now, wait a minute, you can't do that. So how is it possible that a federal judge can tell the executive branch of government who to hire and who to fire inside the executive branch of government. It's kind of an odd thing. Now the Democrats believe that you can actually tell employees of the executive branch of government when to work, how to work, how often the work, to come to work or not come to work, or to be paid or not be paid, or to be hired, retain, fire, to put on probationary status. I'm confident down the road the US Supreme Court is going to say, the entire executive power of the government rests within the office the President, the legislative power rest within the Congress, and the judicial power represents within the US Judiciary. And neither the head of each of those three branches of government cannot tell the other branch who to hire, who not to fire. Doesn't work that way. I can't imagine this judge, Judge of Boseburg actually telling, for example, of the President during a time he declared war in a sense against these alien gangs, how to do it, where to do it? How to conduct your operation? Now, this judge is very liberal, and he was appointed by Obama. Judge Boseburg, and he's the most liberal judge in the DC circuit. He's one of eight hundred, and the ACLU will pick the file in front of various judges complaints and issues that they anticipate a favorable result. We can't have. It's total chaos. To consider that when you have eight hundred federal judges, each of them cannot have their separate foreign policy, each of them have different opinions about how to conduct business affairs and the executive branch of government. That is chaos in Ohio. And maybe the Supreme Court will take this up. You have one Common Police Court judge in this case in handlet accounting, shutting down legislative acts by Columbus by the legislature in all eighty eight counties. Well, how does that work? I don't know how many Common Police Court judges are there, there might be four or five hundred. Each of them cannot be restraining some other individual outside their county. So the argument that the Trumpster has is, look, I declared these individuals subject to this enemy's act, and they're bad ombres, and we cannot have separate hearings for two hundred and thirty eight. And by the way, they're already in El Salvador. So the issue becomes, what's the remedy? Assuming the lawyers and the Department of Justice did not tell Pambondi and did not tell Donald Trump exactly what the judge had ruled orally verbally before it was journalized, how do you hold someone into account? What is the remedy you're seeking? The remedy is a hearing for these two hundred and thirty eight. They're in some other country right now, and the remedy they seek cannot be enjoined by the judge. He can't say to the Al al Salvador president, by the way, fly back to two hundred and thirty eight people, because that president of El Salvador is not subject to the jurisdiction of the federal courts. And looking forward, this is something that must be litigated. How intimately involved in the executive function of government should a judge be Can he declare don't make any drone strikes in Yemen. Can he say, Army, Navy, Air Force Marines don't listen to the orders of the commander in chief. Can he say, you know, mister President, you have to keep retained members of the executive branch of government that are not doing their job or doing their job. Can the judiciary member reach into the White House and demand adherence to an order that they have no jurisdiction to make in the first place. So sometime in the next few hours we're going to find out how angry Judge Bosburg is at the Trump Department of Justice for not obeying his order which could not be obeyed if they're correct that the plane was over the Yucatan outside the jurisdiction of that particular judge. Also, if this is, shall we say, denied by the DC, at some point it would behoove the President to act quickly to get these House Salvadorian or Chilean gangbangers out of the country before they cause any more heavoc. So we'll see what happens. Now, let's continue with more of course rets baseball back at it, and a week from Thursday, it all happens right here on the big one. Coming up after one o'clock today will be State Representative Adam Bird. Bird is the word about what's happening in Columbus. The governor has now come out to say these dog attacks have got to stop, and if they're not stopped, those own these dogs should be punished. But the Speaker of the House, Mister Speakers, said it's a low priority item for the seventeen thousand Ohioans bitten and disfigured by dogs over the past year. That maybe to an extent, the Speaker said, it doesn't matter as much as the state budget. Plus, after two o'clock today will be Congressman Warren Davidson about this stuff relative to the cr and also can the president get out of the country quickly gang backers without a hearing. We'll see what happens. So let's continue with more. And Xavier is in the tournament. I say some you see faithful say they're not in the tournament. But I think you're in the field of sixty eight. But you're not in the field of sixty four. So in the field of sixty four, guess what Xavier should be there if they beat Texas on Wednesday night to tip off about nine oh five in DraftKings have Xavier about a two and a half point favorite. So let's continue with more twelve to fifty five. Home of your Reds News Radio seven hundred Wow. Let's continue now, Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Of course, State Representative Adam Bird located in and around New Richmond, the home of the Lions, as one of the leaders of the House of Representatives. In Columbus. Last week, Governor Mike Dewaine gave a State of the Union State of the State address, which I understand went on for about an hour and a half. Lots in there. This could be one of his last ones because he's leaving office at the end of next year. But until then, State Representative Adam Bird, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show and the State Rep. Bird. Before we talk about the taxes, all the new taxes, Governor Dewaines said he wants to raise on almost everything. I want to talk with you briefly about Ohio dog laws, which you kind of a lot of us smile when I hear that. But in my younger days, I did a lot of personal injury work of those who are not bitten by dogs, I mean chewed on and almost murdered killed by dogs, including losing thumbs and fingers and ears at dogs. We've had a rash of these, especially in Coleraine Township, which is the opposite side of the world from you. But a woman, an older woman, was killed. We had a little girl in Roselawn that was eaten alive by two dogs. We've had numerous other individuals in and around the tri State that have been disfigured by dogs. And I read out of a Columbus Dispatch story. I'm sure you're aware of that dogs attack about seventeen thousand people a year in Ohio. And that's the tip of the iceberg. As many of the dog attacks are not even to report it. The actual total is double and triple that victims experience disfigurement, death, amputations, psychological trauma, and huge medical bills. And dog owners often get a one bite rule, which is, well, your pit bull or your German shepherd can have one big bite. We'll let that go and pay a minimal fine and go out the door. What can you do to correct that? If anything?
Speaker 4: Great to be with you today, Bill, and this is a very interesting topic, and you know I do command the Columbus Dispatch for running this story because it's not something that I think a lot of us know about. And if you have a dog that you're not in control of and it is assaulting other people and disfiguring and naming, that is that should be taken care of in law. And if current law is not adequately protecting people from unsupervised dogs, we've got to take care of that, and we've got to amend the law. And that's whit it's called the Ohirivise Code because we're revising it when we find out about issues that are not, you know, taking care of I know.
Speaker 1: You're a headquarter there in Claremont County by the front Street grill. But here in Hamleton County, we had a dog warden who was called of the scene of this vicious assault on a mother of three. Her arms were chewed off, she had her legs bitten and it looked like she went through a looked like she went through accusin art. It looked like her life. Her life is over as she knows that she has years of therapy. And when called to the scene, the dog warden said hamily guny dog warden said, well, I can't get the dogs because they're too vicious, And the neighbors are saying, what the hell are you saying? That's like a cop going to a bank robbery saying, well, I don't want to get involved in the bank robbery. Those robbers look too mean, so what in the hell. And I'm looking at that, I'm thinking that can't be the case. And secondly, we need strict liability on dogs. That is how many times when I had Little Schnorf in the Peanut Head and magazine, You'd open the door, they'd run out all of a sudden, and then you chase them down to make sure they didn't get hurt. If I had a pit Bull or a Master or a German Shepherd, I'd be a lot more cautious. We need strict liability. I can't imagine Adam Bird. If one of the people in Coraane township that try to help that mother of three save her life and now she's maimed for life. If some neighbor, if a human being had done to her what those two dogs had done, they'd be locked up for years. How come dog owners can have dogs that do this and there's no penalty at all.
Speaker 2: You got.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 4: I don't really feel responsible for that. But anyway, to your point, there are multiple issues here. One is the dog itself and what are we going to do about that? And are we going to continue to give them one free bite before you make them bite a second time? And then secondly, are we going to do something about the owner of the dog who doesn't properly control them and doesn't provide safety for their neighbors around a dog that you know they're not keeping on a lease, they're not controlling, And so you've got two separate issues there right now.
Speaker 1: Secondly, I don't know if you saw this out of out of New York City, a massive new study shows that the serious mental side effects following gender affirming surgery, this story goes honest. Say, I'll have the report here that after studying this issue for more than fifteen years that those Americans who feel, especially if they're miners, that as a parent you have to allow hormonal treatment and then gender affirming surgery, that the mental problems after the surgery are worse than before. Suicides after are worse than before, alcoholism drug use is worse after than before. Can you tell the American people as we sit here this a Monday afternoon. What is the status as we speak about a fourteen year old boy who believes, becau the culture, et cetera, that he's really a girl. Well, and what is the what are the laws in Ohio that either stop, prohibit, or encourage parents to take a child and go through a sexual mutilation. What is the current state of the law?
Speaker 4: Sure? Bill, And you know you bring up the word gender affirming care that phrase right there, I reject that because there's nothing affirming or caring about mutilating the body of a young person. And so you've got to really question parents who are willing to take their child down that path. And when you talk about suicide issues, Bill, you know, are other increased suicide issues reflective of this of it? Yes, but that's because of what you just said. Because after they have gone through the process of chemical castration or actual physical removal a part of their body that they have deep from regret and remorse, and they you know, there's no going back from it at that point. And so you ask, what can we do an Ohio Bill, We've already done something. We've had HOSTO sixty eight. And you may recall that your friend, Governor duwant detoed that bill, and then we had to come back as a state legislature and come back and override his vetot and establish and restore the safety of our under eighteen aged people here in Ohio. Now you can still go get you can go get the surgery or get the chemical castration at age nineteen or age eighteen, but we don't allow that in Ohio anymore if you're underage.
Speaker 1: And so if you're twenty years old and you've been listening to the popular culture and you suddenly want to go from Bruce Jenner to Missus Jenner and you're over the age of eighteen, you can do it. In fact, I would say, look, if that's what you want to do with your own body, no other other bodies involved in like abortion. If you want to go through gender affirming care, get homeown or treatment, et cetera, have at it. It's your body. Go ahead, but know that this massive study. Let me share with you a couple of findings. One massive study of more than one hundred and five thousand who had gender affirming surgery found some disturbing trends. Published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine of the AMA track to one hundred and seven thousand patients aged eighteen and older with gender dysphoria. Researchers assessed their mental health two years after the surgery and found the transgender person suffered from quote heightened psychological distress, including depression, anxiety, suicidal ideation, partially due to stigma and the lack of gender affirmation. Twenty five percent faced more depression. There was eleven point five percent more suicides, which is said, and similar trends were examined for males and females. Alcoholism rates went up, drug use went up. In other words, going through the process is worse than not going through it. So maybe there's something at stake here other than one's genitalia. It could be a mental disorder.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Well, you know, you bring up gender dysphoria, and I believe the studies show that if you were experiencing gender dysphoria, that the natural cure for that is to go through adolescents, to allow your body and your hormones to go through life naturally normally, and as you age and as you change through those formative adolescent years and the hormones start flowing, that your gender dysphoria issues that you previously experience are naturally going to go away. But to your point, if you're twenty one and you still want to do this, I'm sorry. If you're eighteen and you still want to mutilate parts of your body, I believe we should allow adults to make those kinds of decisions for themselves. I don't think it's the right one to make, but the law in Ohio allows an eighteen year.
Speaker 1: Old to make that well. Sweden a liberal haven. Sweden National Board of Health and Welfare sets guidelines for care determine earlier this year that the risks of puberty blockers and treatments with hormones quote currently outweigh the possible benefits for miners. Therefore it will be ceased, and the NHS in England, which is in the midst of an independent review of gender identity services, recently said there is scarce and inconclusive evidence for support of clinical decision making for miners with gender dysphoria. They stopped it two and so we're about ten years behind these so called advanced countries in Sweden England that have tried this beginning about twenty five years ago and they're telling us it's not working. Now, if you're in California, a representative Adam Byrd, or you're in Chicago, Illinois, of Boston, Massachusetts, guess what, it's a free fire zone. In fact, parents have told me, Adam Byrd, that if my sixteen year old wants to become a different gender, I'd rather have a living son than a dead daughter, which is a nice phrase untethered to reality. However, the doctor might say is got to be done, the children's hospital might say it should be done. The government will pay for it. And so if you're in one of these blue areas, you're in a difficult situation, correct as a child. And in California, if the child goes to school and starts identifying by a different gender, and where's different clothing at school, the school can't tell the parent what's happening at school. So if you're in a blue area, what the hell do you do there?
Speaker 4: You go? You got to get out, Billy, You got to get to a red state because they are not going to protect children the way the state of Ohio protects them. And recall also bill that in Ohio, you as a if you're a teacher, you cannot hide the gender transporia conversation that you might be having with a student from the parent. If you have it one time, you know you can have it one time. But if you talk more than once about it to in any kind of counseling session, you have to tell the parents. And you cannot call someone boy or girl by an opposite gender name at school without letting the parents know. So we have a lot of protections here. This is a protective state. We care about children, we care about the family, and we're not going to allow those kinds of things to happen. We have a restroom bill in Ohio that says you have to go if you're a male, you got to go in the male restroom, if you're a female, you got to go in the female restroom. And so we're going to protect the family, protect kids, and these blue states aren't doing it right now, Billy, and if I was recommending to a parent, get out of there before they try to take your child away from you. Now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, on tax increases, the governor proposed lots of new taxes last week in the State of the State address, including on cigarettes booze, and he wants to double the tax on marijuana, which will drive too many into the dark market. One of the best things that's happening now with marijuana, there's about five to eight thousand people working otherwise weren't working in the marijuana, the processing, the growing, and in the storefronts, et cetera. You also have about a billion dollars this year in twenty twenty five coming out of the pockets of drug dealers and going into the pockets of the people of the state of Ohio. The governor wants to double that tax is not going to fly.
Speaker 4: I don't see it by you. I don't know if you watch the governor state of the state of drash yesterday, Basically he spent about one hundred minutes outlining his priorities and his budget, and there were a couple of times where he got very tepid applause. And that would include additional taxes on cigarettes, additional taxes on marijuana and online gaming, and so doubling many of those taxes. And you know, most Republicans, most conservative leaning people aren't big on the issue of increasing taxes. And even though you know, personally I am, I'm not a fan of cigarettes, especially because they are you know, they shortened people's lives, and they they put people on Medicaid, and there's all kinds of things that are that go along with cigarette use. But still I'm not going to support it. I don't believe Republicans in the Ohio House are going to support any kind of tax increase for these things.
Speaker 1: Well, he's talking about a one percent tax increase in marijuana, and I don't drink, I don't use cigarettes, never had pot in my life, and I don't gamble online. Line those up. Those is so called the sins. In other words, we're going to punish you for sinful behavior. Does Ohio have a revenue problem? What does Ohio have a spending problem to increase all these taxes? Which is that do we have do we spend too much or collect too little in tax.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that we always are concerned about efficiency, and of course Ohio, where we're we are, we have to we have to spend what we take in. We can't spend more like the federal government can can. And so the issue of taxing, we we have reduced taxes over the last two General assemblies. BILLT We've reduced income taxes for the state of Ohio and right now. I believe our priorities are property taxes, and our property taxes are going our rocketing because property valuations are skyrocketing, and we've got to do something about that to the best of our ability. I do think that skyrocketing property valuations are going to go down because as we experience the Trump years, the Trump the budget, I think that he is going to take care of inflation pressures, and when that drops, I think property valuations will drop and will ease some of this. But in the short term, we that's got to be our new renewed focus in Columbus. We've taken care of some income taxes by dropping them. It's time to bring some property tax really to ohiolands, and we need to do that quickly.
Speaker 1: You know, there's probably a lot of Claremont County residents on a fixed income that makes less than fifty thousand dollars a year. Their house is worth less than a half a million, probably a lot less than a half million. And I heard one of your colleagues said there should be either no property tax or very little if you have less than fifty thousand dollars in income and your house is worth one hundred thousand dollars a year, and you're in a situation where we have skyrocketing property expenses. Is that happening in Claremont County by the way.
Speaker 4: Oh, my goodness, Bill, Yes it is. We had one of the highest increases in property valuations in the state of Ohio. It was like forty three percent a year ago. And so that is very painful to grandma and grandpa. You know, you've brought up people of low income, how about people of no income or retired income, and we're asking these people to pay skyrocketing property taxes and through no fall to their owning. You may recall back in the presidential election that Kamala Harris talked about unrealized capital gains tax. That's essentially what we do in Ohio with our property taxes. Bill, if your house, if you purchased a house for one hundred thousand dollars and now it's value at two hundred thousand dollars, we're going to tax you on your property at two hundred thousand, even though you've not technically realized any kind of game there. And that's something that's got to stop.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully if the governor doesn't maintains this and wants to double the tax on the so called sins that you and the legislature can over rule him like you did on the transgender care. I think Children's Hospital in Cincinnati, by the way, is complying with state law, which is a positive right.
Speaker 4: It is, And I believe you're right. I believe that they are complying. I believe that hospitals all over the Ohio are doing that. Could they be referring to people to out of state? That they could be And you've made mention of blue states that are still doing these things, and I suspect there might be some referrals to to their clients to go out of state, but I don't believe it's happening here. And and so you know, Bill, you got Doublin Dewant on your show all the time. Maybe you should mention to him about your opposition to some of these tax increases.
Speaker 1: I will do that next week the week there after, getting ready for Reds Baseball coming up a week from Thursday. But Adam Bird, you're the best out there. I want to buy you a hotty talk maybe some chicken wings at Front Street Grille at some point this summer.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know, I think Governor Dwaine's going to be in town for Reds Opening Day. Maybe you can interviewing live or that's something like that.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: He loves to come to Reds opening Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna pin him to the wall on this one. No, we don't have a revenue problem. We collect enough money. We have a spending problem in Ohio. That's why. But vaked Ramaswami's gonna bring those to Ohio. By the way, thirty seconds remaining. Do you like the vike Ramaswami or David Yoes for governor?
Speaker 4: Like them both? Bill, I don't like tough primaries. These are both good conservative men that have that have been conservative warriors and and there's a lot to like about both of them. And you know, once got to Trump endorsement. One's been elected four times statewide and has has defending conservative values across the state of Ohio multiple times as attorney general. So, uh, you know, that's where we're at it. It's going to be a tough primary for sure.
Speaker 1: And Adam Byird, God bless you, and God bless America. Ada Bird, thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Stake rep. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Great to be with you, sir, love being with the great American.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Thank you. Let's continue with more news coming up next at your home of the Red's getting ready for Reds Baseball a week from Thursday on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: You know this, man, I ain't never gonna be the guy that stands up and makes damn excuses like I ain't ever gonna do it. I just need anybody that follows our program im It'll never happen. Okay, no matter how frustrated and pissed off I am, it ain't ever happening. Never gonna make excuses, but I'll talk about challenges. So don't get the two damn things confused.
Speaker 6: Okay, hello, quiet, I'm.
Speaker 1: Broadcasting all right, man, First of all, about this, Yeah, is Xavier in the tournament or in the playing tournament to get to the tournament? Are they in or are they out unless they lose or win. I say they're in the tournament, but some you see faith will say they're not in the tournament. They're in the playing tournament. And if you're in the play in, you're not in. I say they're in.
Speaker 7: What you say, well, that's typical of UC fans because they're in the Crown. They're going to play De paul Out in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks, So they're not in the dance. Xavier's in the dance as far as the sixty some teams involved.
Speaker 1: So live with it, Clifton, live with it. Well, how about about speaking of that? Says I'm a Xavier alumnus. What about NKU segment. They're not in it. They're not in at all. No, they're in nothing. Right. Remember remember a.
Speaker 7: Few years ago, Willie, we used to have we used to have more teams in the NCAA tournament than we had radio stations here.
Speaker 1: Remember that Miami.
Speaker 7: You see the Indiana, Ohio State, Kentucky, Louisville, n.
Speaker 1: KU, everybody, everybody, the royals, Cincinnai royals, thank you. Now we have Miami had like a twenty point lead on law. And how about this, how about this with Miami.
Speaker 7: Oh, by the way, West Virginia governor, the West Virginia governor is going to take legal action against the NCAA selection committee on leaving the Mountaineers out of the tournament.
Speaker 1: What's what?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And then guess what Miami University there at the director of athletics, David A Sailor critical of the NIT process on x Today after he says the RedHawks were denied a bid to the postseason tournament.
Speaker 1: Because of Trump.
Speaker 7: No, because Miami was twenty five and nine under Travis Steele fourteen to four. They defeated ken State in the MAC Tournament to reach the championship and they and the NIT took Kent State. So Miami's in the No, Miami is nothing. They're not going to play. They go, thank you.
Speaker 1: They lost.
Speaker 7: They lost by two points because La Coda East standout Nate Johnson uh made the game winning basket the other night in the championship game of the MAC Tournament in Cleveland, and.
Speaker 1: The n i T denied Miami a bid. Now that is incredible. So let's face it, Dayton's not in Miami. Dayton's in the n i T. That doesn't count. That's it does, Yes, it does.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 7: The Ohio State basketball program, they're not going to the Big Dance either, and they they let's see there they were so they could have went to the Crown.
Speaker 1: But Ohio State says, naw ba, banah, We're done. That's it.
Speaker 7: Well, tell you, I mean, what's the West Virginia governor gonna do? Sue the n C double A to get them in Get.
Speaker 1: In front of that federal judge in Washington that'll order Trump how to conduct foreign policy. Get in front of that guy. They'll be in good shake.
Speaker 7: Will he the STUO reporters approach service of your local tame Star Heating and their conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati, called the experts at Preferred Home Comfort five one, three, eight nine to two hv A c S.
Speaker 1: Let's go to a Bengals update.
Speaker 7: Will he brought to you by good Spirits and Party Town with thirteen convenient northern Kentucky locations. Of course, the Bengals with the big news that many around here didn't think what happened and ripped on Bengals management for not getting it done.
Speaker 1: But the Bengals get it done. Jamar Chase T.
Speaker 7: Higgins Chase four years, one hundred and sixty one mil, Higgins one fifteen million.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's like money they're working on.
Speaker 7: They also signed free agent linebacker or In Burkes to a two year contract today and more reports are confirming now in Cincinnati, the trying very hard to retain sack Master Trey Hendrickson for years to come.
Speaker 1: SEGWA have an orthopedic surgeon coming up about pickleball injury, So get me out of the Studge Report. Getting ready for Congressman Warren Davidson after two o'clock segment, Get me out of the Studge Report? Will he in honor of h Let's see well. I guess well Xavier.
Speaker 7: And also we say congratulations to Pursell Marion four times state champions and the ladies there and the girls state champions over the weekend. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 1: Thank you segment. Thank you if you played pickleball. Listen up Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred wl H right, Billy Cunningham, the Grand Marion. Of course, the Christ Hospital is the top hospital in the Tri State according to my opinion. I've been there many times and I love it. And doctor Jacob Gunzenhauser is an orthopedic surgeon. They're in a Christ Hospital, and he is an expert when it comes to injuries and disorders of the shoulders, the hips, and the knees, of which many of many of us now have because of pickleball, and I think the orthopedic surgeons are sponsoring pickleball matches, but nonetheless shoulders, hips and knees are his specially and doctor Gunzenhuser, welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show and doctor what's the difference between pain and injury?
Speaker 6: They can both be the same. I mean injuries. We see a lot of orthopedic injuries.
Speaker 8: With sports and when they lead to pain and that keeps people from doing what they like to do, that's usually when we end up seeing them, when the pain brings them in.
Speaker 1: And can you tell the American people in the last say, ten or fifteen years, how has this changed? How has the world changed completely because of modern orthopedics at the christ Hospital. How's it different today than it was, say, ten years ago?
Speaker 6: How is orthopedics difference right?
Speaker 1: I know there's the advancements the past ten years. What are some of the major advancements.
Speaker 8: Some of the bigger advancements we've seen is outpatient surgery. You know, used to have a hip or near placement, you'd be in the hospital for maybe even over a week. These days where you get most people out of the hospital same day, they're able to sleep in their own bed that night.
Speaker 6: So the recovery process had come a long way.
Speaker 1: And so I have a friend of mine that had a joint replacement at the christ Hospital and they went in at six o'clock in the morning and they were at home by six o'clock at night. Outpatient procedures and so can you kind of tell the layman when you have a joint replacement of a hip, how can it be done in a way that doesn't cause a large scar? In fact, it's done laparoscopically. Kind of explained that to the American people.
Speaker 8: Well, I wouldn't say it's laparoscopic, but yes, it has become more minimally invasive invasive. A new procedure or not new, but anti hip replacement which one of her own, doctor Kirk, brought to Cincinnati that has really improved as far as the outcomes as well as the speed of recovery. It's an incision that's in the front of the hip rather than postially, which has increased or sorry improved the early rehab and really sped up recovery for most patients.
Speaker 1: In fact, I had a beloved aunt who had a hip replacement in the nineteen eighties. I think she was in the hospital for ten days. It took six months before she was back to normal. So if someone comes to the christ Hospital, say for hip replacement, what is the course of the future for them as far as rehabilitation getting back to normal. Everyone's different, But what approximately happens?
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, typically they come in that morning, the surgery takes about an hour, and like you said, they can go home that afternoon.
Speaker 6: You know, a fair amount of muscle.
Speaker 8: Soreness, soft tissue soreness for a couple of weeks, but usually by four weeks better than they were in six to eight weeks. Getting back to normal activities, we usually say it's about six months to a year before you don't even think about it anymore. Really what we call a forgotten joint, but that you know, back to most normal activities by six to eight weeks.
Speaker 1: And doctor Gunzenhauser, when I saw your good friend, doctor Dean Carriocus, and he gave me a hard val for it's called a taver, he said, you might have might have to get another one in maybe eight to ten years. Mine was done, believe it or not, about six years ago. I can't believe time flies. It's doing great right now, but he said, might have to do a second one. Is it unusual to have a second hip replacement or a second shoulder replacement? Is one one and you're done?
Speaker 8: Typically, well, the hip replacement technology has gotten so much better over the last ten to twenty years. The implants are much better, They're lasting a lot longer, and so typically we can expect at least twenty five years, and we think even going to be well over thirty years with the hip replacement now, so most people will not have to have it done at.
Speaker 1: This point thirty years. And as far as doing knees, a friend of mine and golf is going to have a double knee replacement. He wanted to do both together. I said, don't do that, but he wasn't at the christ hospital. Do you do double knees at the same time?
Speaker 8: I myself, I do not do double knees. I typically will do one k near replacement and then once recovered six six weeks to three months later, we can consider doing the other side.
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 3: It's it's a it's a it's.
Speaker 6: A fairly difficult recovery.
Speaker 8: The first couple of weeks and I think it's easier to have a good leg to stand on, and there is some evidence that doing both at the same time can have a higher risk of complications.
Speaker 1: Do you do second opinions? Does christ Hospital? Do you do you do second opinions?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 8: Of course we often give a lot of second opinions from and and I think we take pride in that.
Speaker 1: And are you offended of somebody with you once a second opinion? If someone says, you know, Doc, I want to go to second opinion? Do you say what.
Speaker 3: I say?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? I don't think I need.
Speaker 8: I think no doctor should ever be offended by someone won a second opinion. I think there's something wrong if they do. Honestly, I think that's it's always a healthy thing to get another opinion, especially if you're unsure of you know, whether you know whether you want to proceed with surgery or anything in that in that order, I think that's a good option.
Speaker 1: And Doc, what about not having surgery and going through options like PT or injections? Is it a ladder type deal? You start a PT, go to injections, then replacement, or sometimes you simply start with replacement.
Speaker 8: For the most part, you know, surgery is usually our last option. We like to try conservative treatments first. Like you said, physical therapy really well studied.
Speaker 6: Great great outcomes with that.
Speaker 8: That's usually our first go to other things like cortisone injections. You may hear of gel injections and PRP and those things.
Speaker 6: We can try those. So usually, you know, we try.
Speaker 8: Some conservaive treatments before surgery in most cases.
Speaker 1: Sounds good to me. And of course you're a local guy. You went to high school here, is that correct?
Speaker 6: Correct? They went to Turpin High School.
Speaker 1: The home of the Spartans. It's a fine high school there. And your dad was your dad was a doc at the Christ Hospital. And you play golf. What's your handicap by the way.
Speaker 8: Oh gosh, I think it's a sixth.
Speaker 1: That's too good. I like to go to an accountant with a high handicap. But six six is pretty good. But doctor Jacob, but guns and Hauser. Thanks coming on to Bill Cunningham Show and go to the website and need more information. But hips and shoulders and knees is your specialty. You know, you're a young guy. You got twenty or thirty more years to do it. And keep doing what you're doing. And when you see Debbie Hayes, the CEO of Christ tell her the great Americans.
Speaker 6: Said, Hello, appreciate it, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more news next, that's your home of the Reds and so much more. News Radio seven hundred WLW, Billy Cunningham, the Great American of course, all health breaking roots. And the Congress of course passed on Friday to see r They have character different brothers called watch some of the morning talk shows, all health drinking roofs there and seemingly they are about eight hundred federal judges and each one of them has a different foreign policy. So on Saturday, there was an effort by a judge in Washington, DC to stop the arrest and conveyance of these vicious Venezuelan gangs to a third party that would have been Ol Salvador. We'll see how that's taking place and more. Plus, we have doze protests all over the country and they're targeting Tesla Tesla dealerships, and I'm told by Bloomberg, etc. The number one American made vehicle is a Tesla. Most American hands make it, and the products come from America and it's an ev but libers don't like that either. But Janan, you and I now as Congressman more and Davidson one of the leaders in the House. He's a graduate of Notre Dame. He's also a veteran. He watched the Berlin wall fall. He's also went through West Point and served many years in the military. Now he's been in office about ten years, and once again the Congressman Warren Davidson, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Congressman, I'm being told by some of my liberal friends that they're in a turmoil and you can only imagine what they're feeling like now that Chuck Schumer stabbed them in the back from their perspective, But does it make it easier to pass the omnibus spending bill in a few months with the tax cuts having already approved, shall we say cr into September thirtieth of this year.
Speaker 3: Look, all my left wing friends are in turmoil too, They're distraught, and you know, I want to feel bad for him, but you know this is what I voted for. I mean, my enthusiasm and most of most of the constituencies of Ohio's eighth district Southwest Ohio. They're through the moon. They're excited about what's going on, and you know, some of them have some questions, Hey, you know what's going on with the tariffs. President Trump highlighted that, say we're going to take care of our farmers. There'll be some impact. And the reality is we were suffering from a fatal overdos a government on almost every front. So everything's distorted from the economy. It's juiced up about like Joe Biden at a press conference, and we got to get the excess government out and get it back on to free market economy. So there'll be some disruption, a little turbulence, but I think, you know, we're poised to come in for a good safe landing. But yeah, I mean on the economy, that's what's going on in there. But you look at they didn't accidentally facilitate an invasion of our counting of our country, and so they're not gonna sit by idly as we try to reverse the invasion. And so you literally have them defending Venezuelan gangs. Who are you know, flooding the country with people that are killing Americans. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, the other I watched you a few days ago on CNN being badgered by one of their reporters, and some of the morning talk shows had the fact that right now President Trump and the Republicans are extremely more popular than the Democrats. In fact, some polling has the Democrats whether twenty one percent approval rating, CNN's at twenty nine percent, the President's like forty five percent, but among Republicans he's about seventy percent. And really, you Republicans in Congress are much more popular with the American people than the Democrats and the Congress, and tariffs play a part in that. And can you explain as you own small businesses and long term is that we don't live. Of course, we live each day at days roll by quickly, the years, the year is even more quick. Can you explain the benefits of tariffs? Here we are in the middle of March. But what are the benefits of tariffs that maybe maybe the Democrats and CNN that you're badgered by doesn't see.
Speaker 3: Well, Look, in an ideal world, we would have very low to no tariffs at our border, but so would everybody else. I mean, I was in manufacturing and you talk about Look it worked great for our farmers. We were exporting food all over the world, and we still are, but American manufacturer has been decimated, and that's where more people work. And so you look at our towns hollowed out or economy hollowed out. The whole phrase russ belt was coined frankly because with the benefit of hindsight, Ross Perrot was right, if you do all this stuff, you're gonna hear a giant sucking sound of the jobs leaving our country. And with the benefit of hindsight, some people wouldn't change course. But President Trumps has said, well, he's probably right in the beginning, but he's also said, hey, we do need to change course. And tell me how if you're one of our friends and allies that are all distraught, tell me how a reciprocal tariff that just puts the same tariff you got on us on you. How's that unfair?
Speaker 1: Reciprocity is the key, isn't it? Because I'm told by my friends and auto manufacturing it's damn near impossible to get a Chevrolet or get Afford into Europe. But it's very easy to get a Mercedes, or to get a Volkswagen, or get a BMW, or to get a French car. They make lows of cars, but the Italians make pretty damn good cars like Ferrari. I can't afford one, friends of mine have them. Nonetheless, they sell their products here, but we can sell our products there. So that's reciprocity. With Canada the same thing. There's two million American cars made in Canada every year that shipped into the United States, and the farmers and those who make lumber have a hell of a time getting their products in Canada. But because of NAFTA, the walls came tumbling down, the manufacturing jobs. There were millions left for Mexico and or Canada. And all the President is saying, what's wrong with reciprocity? And I think the American people generally get it, But nonetheless it's having a negative effect on the stock market. And So if you and I have this conversation, Congressman in about a year from now, it's going to take some time. What will America look like in the year from a job perspective, if the tariffs were and the Trump policies work, what does America look like in March of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Well, if we do this and we get the tax reform right. I mean, one, if Congress doesn't take action this year, everybody's going to give big tax increase, so that'll be really bad. So if we follow through and do what we're supposed to do, we hold taxes low for everybody, we get some other reforms back in place that kind of expired and went away, you'll see massive investment in the United States, and you'll see it simpler. I mean, there was investment announced under the Infrastructure Bill under Joe Biden. About a third of it was actually going to infrastructure, but even that third had all these crazy strings attached. And I just got to say, talking to some of the guys in the skilled trades, you just aren't that many transgender concrete workers out there. And to do some of these federal contracts released under Joe Biden, you get all these DEI initiatives and everything else. Donald Trump is getting that not just the excess spending, but the excess government the regulation out of our economy, and as that frees up. I mean, I just talked to a small manufacturing guy friend of mine. He's got one point two million dollars worth of contracts in the past month that he wasn't getting. He got him out of China and got him out of Canada because the tariffs are in place. So those are the stories that the media isn't going to highlight. And when that happens, you're getting instead of having warehouses and look, I'm glad we have them.
Speaker 1: Well while I was.
Speaker 3: Close to everybody, so it's a good place to ship from. But warehouse jobs only pay so much. The big giant warehouses with a handful of people working through there to pull all the goods out of them. The factory jobs, the engineering, and the investment like GE's headquarters in Cincinnati, that's where you really get the motibles and the big high wage jobs.
Speaker 1: And so what this is after a year or two or three, is that that nafta, that giant sucking sound will be reversed. And these companies like Honda was announced a few weeks ago to Honda, which is making a hybrid civic, is going to make it now in Indiana and not make it in Mexico. And all these companies are now saying, Okay, if Trump's going to be in office, he's going to be there for the next four years. The only way we can institutionalize these market changes is to win the presidency again in nineteen and twenty twenty eight and twenty thirty two. We can't go back to Gavin Newsom or Kamala Harris and have these changes take place, but that giant sucking sound will be out of Canada and Mexico and out of Europe and not here. And now a second issue. I want to get on with you about these federal judges. You know, I sleep with a judge. I've slept with her now for about fifties two years. I love sleeping with a judge. I worked for judges. I was a federal law clerk, and I was an attorney general. I love judges. However, we can have eight hundred different federal judges making foreign policy decisions. We had one on Saturday that supposedly was going to try to turn around a flight of Venezuelan gang members, the TDA Gang, and bring them back, but they were outside territorial waters. I anticipate that's going to continue to drive liberals nuts. But one of your colleagues wants to impeach some of these federal judges that want to envelop their own, shall we say, foreign policy. I can't imagine the president when he bombed the Hooties a day or two ago. To go to a federal judge who asked permission to launch that when you declare when they declared, when the President declared that the TDA gangs out of Venezuela or domestic enemies in a sense terrorist, much like we don't get permission from a federal judge to bomb Hesbalajamas, Taliban, Boca Ram did Trump the other day when he killed one of the leaders of ISIS have to go to a federal judge get permission to conduct American foreign policy? Do you see as a congressman and a ranger and someone went to Notre Dame, and someone went to West Point, someone that's own businesses. It's a problem when we have eight hundred different federal judges enacting tros against the president when he's conducting foreign policy.
Speaker 3: Look, this is not just a bad judge, he's a crooked judge. This guy's been at the center of a lot of anti Trump action. He's, you know, maybe not patient zero for Trump de arrangement syndrome, but he's got it bad. And this has less to do with the facts. And I will say, look, even if Donald Trump wasn't there if you had somebody else. It's an ideology. Like I say, they didn't just accidentally flood the country with the illegals. They did it on purpose. And they didn't do it in spite of the implications they did it because of them. They It's crazy. And that's why on issue after issue, Republicans are doing better than Democrats, because I mean, who defends the cartels. I get a bill called the Stop that Cartels Act, who's on to defend the cartel side? Well, now we know the Democrats are this judge is they're defending the cartels. And you know, thank goodness for good allies like El Salvador and naab Bukele putting these into a high security prison. It's not issus. You guys are going to be turned loose. They're going to be put into one of the highest security prisons in the world. And then you can trust that they're going to get a they'll do it cheaper than we would. We would do it so proven results in El Salvador. And look, these aren't just like your your neighborhood people that moved in and you know they had a kid and sing out to baby's American and you know they want to make all these happy therapy songs. These guys are part of criminal cartels, people that the President has declared rightly enemies of our country, people that run the black markets in our country, flooding our cities with fentanyl, killing tens of thousands of Americans every year, and they're rightly being treated as enemies of our country. Just like you can't have eight hundred judges deciding the foreign policy of our country. Frankly, you can't have five hundred and thirty five members of Congress negotiating your tariff for having foreign policies either. Eventually, this stuff needs to be locked into law because just like Donald Trump said when they were when when Joe Biden wanted to lock a law in last Congress, he wanted to set a floor so that like one point eight million people got in no matter what. And we see now almost nobody's coming into the country illegally because all we really needed was a different president. But we do need laws, and there'll be a time for that. That's basically what the cr was about this past week is give me some runway, let's get all this stuff worked out, and then we'll lock it in. That's what the year holds.
Speaker 1: Isn't amazing that two years ago the Republicans were put through a living hell because we have to change the laws relative to immigration. We don't have adequate laws. And of course Biden was saying, give me more power, I can do it. But that bill that Lansford negotiated one Republican with the Democrats would have legalized one point eight million per year and institutionalized catch and release. So the idea was get the one point eight million or more all over the country if flights at a cost of billions of dollars. And now it's quite clear the goal of Joe Biden or those operating his auto pen was to change the electorate in many cities, and that's why many came to Ohio, Many came Indiana, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin. They were putting them disproportionately in red states so that after five or ten years to legalize them, which would have happened if if Harris had won the presidency with Tim Walltz, all of a sudden, here we go and the country would have changed fundamentally. As the President said, we didn't need new laws, needed a new president. And right now the illegals are down to zero and nol Salvador is accepting these so called alien enemies and they're going to house them in these terrible prisons. But their behavior got them there. They're not Americans, they're here illegally. They're involved in human trafficking, drug distribution, and rape, robbery and more. All these high end burglaries are being conducted by Chilean gangs and Venezuelan gangs. And if the President needs to act, I can only imagine if you had to go to Judge Chunkin in Washington, d C. Or Judge James Boseburg and as permission to bomb somebody, or as permission to get an illegal alien out of the country and have each one needs to have their own hearing and their own trial. We're talking about two hundred and thirty six went down on Saturday. Two hundred and thirty six members of the TDA gang, the most vicious violent gang in South America, was on a plane. And can you imagine two hundred and thirty six different trials with different witnesses. How do you prove this? It would take years, if any, but the president needs to act quickly, which is why he has the executive power which is what the Congress says. Now, lastly, Congressman Warren Davidson, there's an effort by some of your colleagues, including Pam Bondi the Attorney General, to declare the activities of liberals and leftists to fire bomb Tesla showrooms as some sort of active domestic terrorism, which of course it is. It's done for political purposes. What is your feeling about what's happening, Elon Musk, what's happening in Tesla? And by the way, I'm a Chevrolet kind of a guy. But nonetheless, you can have large numbers of leftists destroying millions of dollars worth of inventory of Tesla for political purposes. Should we treat those who are caught as domestic terrorists themselves and expedite trial for those who would burn down dealerships because they disagree with the owner of some of the stock.
Speaker 3: Well, look, it's one thing when you go I'm going to boycott you know, your thing, Nike or something because they're supporting Colin Kaepernick. But you know, if you decide to stop buying Nike or Tesla, that's a different story than you decide to vandalize somebody else's stuff. You know, the Tesla vehicles aren't cheap, so there's a very large dollar value associated with the vandalism and damage in destruction, whether it's on a dealer lot or some private citizens property. I mean, odds are good. Until recently, people write a center generally weren't buying a lot of Tesla's. It was the left of the center of people that thought that the climate change was going to the most serious threat to the world. I mean, you had the Secretary of Defense and Sherman had joint chiefs of Staff saying the number one threat to America's national security is climate change. Well, now you got all of them going out, Oh, I gotta get a Chevy. I can't get I can't drive a Tesla. Get me seen this? Well they were full of crap when they were saying it in the first place. But the biggest thing out of this that strikes me is they say, oh, oh, you know, Elon Musk has access to our data. He might steal my you know, you know, transaction information. This is a guy that's got had four hundred some billion dollars, he's only got three hundred something. Now, oh, woe was me? This guy burnt one hundred million, one hundred billion dollars in total personal net worth so far, and that's just so far. So he is in it for the right reasons, and the guy's impressive. He's getting great results. He's over the target, and that's why they're panicking. Frankly, they're trying to use extortion on the value of the Tesla shares to try to get a long musk to cry mercy.
Speaker 1: It's terrorism in let's face that the American people are with those One pole had him up seventy one percent, set it's time to cut down the bureaucracy. And another poll was mass deportations. Fifty six percent of the American people over the weekend in a poll with CNN, fifty six percent support mass deportations. So we're dealing with popular items except when you appear on CNN. Now now it's not so popular. But Congressman, we have to run Warren Davidson once again, keep the faith and Congressman, thank you for your service and God bless you and God bless America. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, always and honor to join you, Willie, God bless you and all your listeners.
Speaker 1: God bless you. You wouldn't know it, Thank you, Congressman. You would not know it from watching the media. How popular the policies of Donald Trump truly are. Let's continue if the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, Home of your Red's News Radio, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: The disposition of our group in Milwaukee playing Marquette is just fundamentally unacceptable. They they were not ready to play, they did not play with great effort. And there's a couple guys that, quite frankly, don't deserve to play anymore.
Speaker 1: It's just it's it's it's where it's at. Hello, piet I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 4: A rock.
Speaker 1: Here's the big question. Notre Dame is not in the tournament. Voice, but Xavier, according to some U see faithful is also not in the tournament. Yes, playing play, Yeah they are. They are not in the tournament.
Speaker 7: So I didn't hear Cincinnati Bearcats named yesterday, did you is in the tournament? Watching that two hour show on CBS, I never heard the Bearcats mentioned.
Speaker 1: Notre Dame is in the tournament? Which one the crown, the women's tournament, but the women's tournament, the three seeds. They may win it. Yeah, they may win a good team. If there's a God in heaven, let them win it. Do I get? Do you get the brag at the end?
Speaker 3: Women?
Speaker 1: I like it? Damn. Now you're not answering the question.
Speaker 3: What is the question.
Speaker 1: In the tournament part of it? No? Yes, not in the tournament? Are they in the sixty four? Yes? You know are they in the tournament or no? Segments? Yes, because they're in the tournament. Will he?
Speaker 7: Because when they win and beat the Longhorns on Wednesday night, they got to play Illinois on Friday in the first round of the NCAA tournament.
Speaker 1: But the first round is the first round, but it's the first four. So what for the first round? Oh don't know why.
Speaker 10: I mean, you could go back and take all the conference titles and add that into the NCAA turn one hundred and eight teams.
Speaker 1: So you're saying yes or no? Are they in the tournament? As we spare? I say, yesterir, okay, thank you, here we go. Yes, they're in the tournament. Will he?
Speaker 7: The students report us and proud service of your local Tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers. Tame Star quality you could feel in northern Kentucky call any weather, heating and air at eight five, nine, seven, eight one forty eight twenty two.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have some breaking news right here. Yes, yeah, you know. The federal judge is all angry at the Trumpster for returning for putting in El s Dalvadore, the Venezuealans, and so he says five o'clock today there's going to be a contempt hearing to lock up Donald Trump for court order. We go what I'm thinking, how about this? The same federal judge is ordered the astronauts be returned to the space station. They didn't receive their due process rights. I'm saying, what, this is why they left them up there?
Speaker 10: This is why in the latest CNN pull the Democrat Party had a twenty nine percent approval rating, because they're against things like finding government waste and transporting Venezuelan gang members. Thank you out of the country. Let me just say that out loud. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I think my friend Kurt Hartman is representing the astronauts because the judge wants them return to the space station. They've been there nine months. I'm thinking, well, who in the hell's conducting foreign policy? Is it? One of eight hundred federal judges or is it Donald Trump?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Are the Marshalls going to arrest Donald Trump? At five o'clock on the air with you Roders doing the best?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, They're gonna go to the White House. Yeah, that would be the best. Go get them? What get them? I'm not.
Speaker 7: Down even more Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town thirteen convenient Northern Kentucky locations.
Speaker 1: It is done.
Speaker 7: Two out of three rock Chase four year, one hundred and sixty one mil, Higgins one and fifteen mil. They also signed or in Berks today in a two year contract, that free agent that they got from the Philip, from the Phillies, from the Eagles. So now all that and they're working hard. They say, on an Hendrickson deal, let's go. So they may get all three of them.
Speaker 1: What about the offensive line? Say what about the guards? They'll get somebody in there. Draft me. Let me be negative here, boy, hold it. This is the first ladies and gentlemen hang on. Last year they had Burrow, they had number one, they had number five, they had Trey and they went nine and eight, didn't in the playoff. They're playing the same hand with this game Cards anticipating a different results. According to the Sinnings, Rock, do you think Rock, I gotta get off to a better start now in three? That might help. But that's that. That is a staple under this coaching stack.
Speaker 10: They ease into the season and they, you know, the philosophy is, let's be ready to go, let's be healthy, let's be on the ascension come December.
Speaker 1: But you can't lose like three games right out of the red.
Speaker 10: You can't do it. Those are those games in September count the same as the ones in the same go. I don't think I'm not making am I making any sense?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, not at all, Bengal.
Speaker 7: Let's see college basketball NCAA Tournament update brought to you by ACR gun Eyed.
Speaker 1: Pools and Spas. Call today swim this year. Call Frank.
Speaker 7: He's running a special Xavier in Texas in the first four of the NCAA Tournament on Wednesday night at ud Arena. First the action right here on seven hundred WLW hold on West.
Speaker 1: State first four. That implies there's others other than the four that are in. That's right. There's two. There's two team, that's right.
Speaker 7: They got They got a couple of games tomorrow night and then and then UH Xavier is the second game on Wednesday night in U d Arena.
Speaker 3: So they're in.
Speaker 1: They're the first for many they're in the tournament. Y they're in. Okay.
Speaker 7: Bearcats will play in Las Vegas in the inaugural College Basketball Crown Tournament. They're going to go against the Blue Demons of DePaul Thursday, April the first, at three pm Eastern. Dayton's on the road Wednesday night at Florida Atlantic in the first round of the n i T.
Speaker 1: Miami.
Speaker 7: We but the West Virginia West Virginia governor is going to take legal action against the double A n C DOUA A selection committee for leaving out the Mountaineers in this in this tournament. And apparently the n i T denied a bid to twenty five and nine Miami University RedHawks. They went with ken State, who Miami beat the get to the title game against Akron.
Speaker 1: How about that the n i T.
Speaker 4: What what?
Speaker 1: What's the n i T saying we don't want you in the tournament? Well, the n i T is the National Tournament that saved your one about five years.
Speaker 7: Are they in a tournament. Then we also, Willie, we want to say congrats. We got to get these folks in Miami Hamilton Harriers. They won the United States Collegiate Athletic Association Men's Division two National basketball Championship over the weekend. So congrats to Miami Hamilton. Aiken's going to play for the boys state title on Friday. Congrats to Purcell Marion. Four in a row for d Alexander and the Cavaliers win woods. Also Portsmouth won state champs. Miami Oxford. The Harriers won a national college tournament. What are the Miami Miami Hamilton, Miami Hamilton Harriers there? It's well, you know what, you know what happened.
Speaker 4: You know that U C.
Speaker 7: Claremont won it a couple of years ago and we had him in. It's the same, It's the same tournament.
Speaker 1: I'm confused. I'm confused, as not like a jed Or is not a dog?
Speaker 7: I don't know, don't ask me. Look out, Harrier, not a terrier, you idiot? What as Reds are out to snap a six game losing streak.
Speaker 11: Already weady starting early here we go against the Guardians tonight eight thirty five with the with the rn L Carriers inside Pitch Andrew Well debut tonight.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's see what else is going on?
Speaker 7: Oh Rory McElroy beat JJ spawn this morning in that turn to win the Players Championship and also Willie. We want to say congratulations to Lance McAllister's father. Dick age eighty three, recorded his second hole in won today great. It took place the Saint James Plantation Erwin Course in Southport, North Carolina. Were used a seven hybrid third hole one hundred and ten yards par three.
Speaker 10: Bang bang both his hole and ones holes in one hole on ones whatever they have come within the last year between two and eighty three, he has two hol on ones.
Speaker 1: How many do you have? WILLI in my life but started when I was fourteen years old playing golf at Sharon Woods and Newman, I have a total of one hole in one. If I had two holes in one, there'd be two holes in one, not one hole in one. I don't have multiple holes in one. I have one hole in one number one. I use a seven seven iron, put it in the jar from one hundred and fifty six yards and I have a picture of it. I'll send you, Okay, any questions.
Speaker 7: Nothing else we can say you still got the is the golf ball on the man toll under the wreath?
Speaker 1: Yes? What about the reath? What about and take it down? No, I'm telling Penny, in a two or three more months, the wreath will be current and will be okay. I'm sending you a picture right now, Rock of me getting my ball out of the hole at Kenwood Country Club when I got my one hole in one in my life.
Speaker 10: That if you leave the wreath that being along, you might as well just keep it up until next Christmas.
Speaker 1: That's my point, because in another two or three months, what the hell is time to put one up. I thought you're good. I got the picture. Here's the picture. I got the picture. You had hair.
Speaker 3: Then you look young, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I look well it was night twenty eighteen. You know he got that wreath up like a mini soccer ball.
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 1: But it's a uh, it's a different kind of a ball. I played that for a while. Juice juice ball. You must be like a judge smil on caddy shack. That wasn't fair. I hit the ball too far. You just kind of kicked it in. Kicked it in, all right? Rock, went's on the big show today is thunder Dame, the Notre Dame men's team, not the girls. So they get to the Crown to get the n T. Did they get to the ab d y? What's the Notre Dame men's team doing? You're breaking up?
Speaker 3: I can hear you.
Speaker 10: At three o'clock right out of the game, we have Mike Petralia of c l NS Media gonna break it all down. The contract, the money, the women, the fame, Jamar Chase T. Higgins one five nine together for the next four years lata lot of money.
Speaker 1: Give credit to the Bengals management for getting this done. The fans won and they got her done. That's right. That's exactly the report here that they're paying more for those three players than any any team in football is playing for any of their three players. Here's the report. The Eagles pay their top three players of forty four I'm sorry, the Bengals play their top three players forty four percent. The Eagles are twenty six percent, and the Bengals are playing paying too much money according to this experton, Yes, that is accurate, but they don't have another choice.
Speaker 10: This team is not loaded with talent, unfortunately, so you got to pay the top talent that is currently on it. And you know they waited a little bit with Look, we can Monday morning quarterback, that all we want. But right now the big three are there. That's win some games. Let's protecting. Let's get some offensive linemen, right, get some defense. Let's draft Jahad Campbell, the linebacker out of Alabama.
Speaker 1: With the first pick. That's what I would like. That's my choice.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Well, how about the issue of the Bengals being criticized for not signing these three players? Right now they're being criticized for signing the three players afternoon in Cincinnati? What is it anyway? They can't win, can't win, win the same team, but they signed the same guys. Play it back again. I say, they easily could have been twelve and five instead of nine and eight, all the things that might have been. And the Steelers now might get Aaron Rodgers. What have you heard about that one. It's not happening, though. I would have thought that would have happened. To go to Minnesota. Yeah, JJ McCarthy's up there, my son's he's never played one down in the NFL. He's from Michigan too, and those of us in Ohio. Don't like him because of the Michigan connections. Tom Weeman likes to give it up. Please, I don't like him. Negative, Okay, we'll try not to be all right, sech what else going on?
Speaker 7: That's it, Willie. I mean, that's that's about it. Ridge tonight and uh March madness is underway with Ted McKay tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Then they'll get it on. It's over. Savior is in the tournament, yes, and West Virginia is gonna sue the NCAA for not getting in. And the federal judge in d C is gonna hold Trump and get in contempted five o'clock and tell the marshals to arrest him, and those two individuals in the space station will be ordered back by the same federal judge. That's all I got to tell you.
Speaker 7: You mean he'll come back, and then they got to go back again. Correct, They're never going back again.
Speaker 10: Never.
Speaker 1: Never. They may not be able to walk. Go get the Venezuelans in El Salvador and tell me how that's when did they go? They went up like in June of last year.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they were only supposed to stay like what a couple of weeks or something. Weren't they now my wife.
Speaker 1: My wife pointed this out, and I want to be a conspiracy theorist. Oh boy, but around.
Speaker 10: Christmas they all had Christmas hats on. How did they have Christmas hats? Well, they don't expect to be up there a couple of weeks. Santa Claus.
Speaker 1: Santa Claus the space station. Why didn't you put them in the damn sleigh and fly him back Earth. That's what he did.
Speaker 7: He put the sleigh one up the space station, gave him presents, and then came back down.
Speaker 10: I answered the question, how do they have Christmas hats? But that Christian expected me up there like a week and a half.
Speaker 1: Santa Claus, they were there space shuttle anyway, and they put them on for Christmas because they were already present in the space shuttle. They didn't take them with them.
Speaker 7: Tell Kelly that I think it was Santa Claus. He was every he delivered the gifts, even to the space station. Rock Yellowstone is back. I watched it on some peacock this morning. I love Yellowstone. John Dutton is dead, but Rip is going to kick some ass like mister asp.
Speaker 1: How about the girl Beth? How's she doing. She's the best. She likes to pick up rich guys in bars and lead him when there's nowhere to take him. I love Beth. I'm not sure you can marry Beth but the night. But what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: You better watch that stuff? Something else? Watch that stuff, all right?
Speaker 8: Say?
Speaker 1: Get us out of the Student's Report. Xavier marches for glory, And as Moe said two hours ago, VCU was in the playing game, went all the way to the final final four Xaviers on the march, It'll be Texas and then Eleanor. After that it'll be Duke and then Tennessee, then Florida. Xavir remarch for glory. All on the Big One segment, Get us out of the Studge Report.
Speaker 7: Willie and Otter of Happy Saint Patrick's Day, We leave you with the immortal words of the stud Report.
Speaker 1: At some point, this foolishness has got to stop. Thank You, Thank your Governor, Thank your Governor, gets some green skyline Today, Rocky thank You Segment, Thank You News, then the Rock and Eddie All on news Radio seven hundred WULW