Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and chillman, and welcome back to the geek First Best of Bloopers Extravaganza. It's been a while, it's been a moment. Why am I sending forward? My bad? I'm like sending like this, like notre dame hunchback, like let me sit up my goodness of that this gek for shirt made by Taylor.
Speaker 2: Which was there again twenty five.
Speaker 1: I guess you got to make some new ones for twenty six. Huh, there we go. Let's let's sit back. Yeah, let's not give myself a fucking back injury. Just record the bloopers, even though that would be a good blooper. Right, Oh, how'd you injure back? Why do you you know need this surgery? Oh?
Speaker 3: I was hunched over during Bloopers episode. Be a good boo blooper.
Speaker 1: Be the best of all time. And it is a notorious thing in this that I usually screw up and screw my words. And usually i'd start again because pre record, but I don't because I think it's in honor of the bloopers. Even my name the weaver. This is from like when tomorrow we mus casting a frost Hiday chriss uh so this episode. I don't think that's been let me fact check this lit live when we're doing this here, Hey, bloopers, I think there's not been one since twenty one maybe right, let's see here. Oh, I'm like, who's live on my channel? It's me unlisted but live. Let's see videos bloopers because we used to do this every year. AKA, I used to do this every year, so this is something let's see. Yeah, twenty twenty. So this has not been an episode for a long time, for now six years, and that's completely my fault. In that time, I've had three more children, so you can tell why I stopped doing it. Also, there's a combination of when we got the new Mike's and the new camera when we're recording person for the first couple of years, like the quality went up, so the upload time, the editing time, the downloading time, exporting time, that all went up substantially even now, right, So I just ran out time. And we also did not do as many episodes. If people listen to this we used to do, I'd say maybe GV episodes, there'd be like GV episodes really was just one a week, and then there was spin off shows like we did Netflix and Fail, and we did Dynamic Duo, but those were also just like once a month, so it'd be like a GV episode Netflix Failed, GV episode, Dynamic Duo, GV episode canteena. Right, so I'd say roughly two maybe three. Sometimes other than weekends, we had a bunch. Now we do sometimes five episodes a week. I'll just say that's the average, right, You guys know, sometimes there's double episodes in a day sometimes that were going up to seven, eight, whatever it may be. We try and give you the best bang for your buck, and we appreciate you all supporting us for that. But that's why for me, I'm always okay, I'm gonna do it. And I think twenty twenty one when we did that's when we started going more virtual.
Speaker 2: That's when we started to do more episodes because we.
Speaker 1: Were able to just say, hey, we'll sit down record something banging out, cool done. We're before it was what time, what place, would day, what location, et cetera. And that's when it just fell apart for me. Bluepris why it's like, oh I missed one year, I'll get to the next year and next year and it's been a year long project for me.
Speaker 2: I okay, I'm gonna put.
Speaker 1: All the together. So that's what this is. This is a Bloopers episode for twenty twenty one to the half of twenty twenty six. I wanted it ready for GV Day in two thousand and twenty six to play during when we got tech issues or were sending things up. So I want some new stuff there because I always play the old stuff, but I wanted some news stuff. I was making the opening video, so I want that stuff as well. So this is a collection of a bunch of years. It's not in order. It's more in order of like when me and Kirkland are talking about the rock, you get a big hour chunk or like forty five minutes of that type of stuff. Right when there's other thing. There's if you're wondering, there's sometimes that there's music or weird sound effects. I pulled some from the TikTok because early on when we started TikTok, Taylor's doing that. He loves music and sound effects. So now I'm not that guy. Now I do some of the TikTok at short uploads, I don't do that. But the reason it is that is just because I couldn't find exactly where that episode was, but with something funny going on there, right, So that's why I might hear that. You're gonna hear some great additions that we've put out before from s Bubbs about our chat GPT adventures and the Rock and Zoa. So it's not in a year. It's just kind of themes and random stuff. It's probably I think by the time this recording it was close to six hours, maybe even over. So what we're doing for the public feeds here is we're releasing them in three parts. That's why you also become a patron yet episodes ad free exclusive early. If you're in patroon right now at the phase two tier up, we will just give you the entire thing. You get the entire thing, all six hours raw unedited. There you go. So that's what we'll be doing. We'll be putting out parts. Maybe around Christmas, I'll put the full thing in the public feed and then I haven't decided. I think maybe what I'll do going forward now that I've caught up, I'm gonna try maybe to it sounds weird, but I might try to do it every GV day because if I do it in December. Then we only have what is that September, October, November, December, only four months which we do a long episode, so maybe I will We'll see, but this is a catch up. This is the past six years. We hope you enjoy it. It's a mix of our best of moments, our funniest moments, means me created bloopers, everything.
Speaker 2: So we hope you appreciate this.
Speaker 1: We hope you like this, and this is a good place for you if you've not caught a lot of the Geek First History past a little bit. All those episodes, I would say from GV I don't know, twenty sixteen, seventeen, two, twenty twenty, those have a lot of inside jokes, things we've talked about and bring up all the time. That's the best way to catch up on Geek for History, and this is another good way.
Speaker 2: So I hope you enjoy this episode.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for the eleven years, Thank you very much for always tuning in, and we promise you this did.
Speaker 4: A way we've found a way to suppress utating DNA.
Speaker 1: Right, can you go back? There's something that's smile I'm gonna say it. Mark Ruffalo is a fantastic actor. We've talked about him greating Mickey seventeen, phenomenal poor things. Something is off with him in this trailer. I think it's direction. I think they're telling him to be uber happy. So when he turns a hulk, you feel bad of like, oh, he really had his life together and he was like happy Bruce, but s pub said it, We're gonna get to it. He's full on this guy. He there's like, look at this that's not real, Like he's just like he's something feels it feels like this is a mysterial illusion.
Speaker 2: The interactions he has with Bruce Banner here.
Speaker 5: You know, well it seems like he's under some influence, Like at least by later on in the street's just drinking, it could already be happening. I guess, you know, I didn't really laugh at the smile. I laughed like right after this, he's just like immediately showing off his fucking wristband as if it's like a rolex. He's like, oh, you want to see something cool. Check this fucking thing out.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: Look at this bad boy just spiky.
Speaker 3: It just seems so corny the bad aspects, but keep the.
Speaker 7: Good how would you decide parts of nature.
Speaker 6: To see the drama that one of my students say, it.
Speaker 3: Does seem goofy. Actually he does seem goofy.
Speaker 6: I know that, one of my students. Soya, how did you have that?
Speaker 1: I had that ready because when I was I did action and I suppose like this has I like this kid vibes and it is the same beat from the Manna.
Speaker 8: You're not one of my students, ay I keep the gun.
Speaker 3: You're totally right.
Speaker 5: I want to see this.
Speaker 9: About that.
Speaker 6: You're not one of my students, say, thank you.
Speaker 1: Threaten you can't control. That's a different Sunci to me was a great movie until it wasn't. It was a great movie until it was a good movie. Those first two acts I think was leading to me to put it in the top ten.
Speaker 5: Mcu chet of the photo, Sorry, what did you say?
Speaker 1: I'm chutching out Dylan's photo?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Good.
Speaker 5: It just gets me every time of Irony with the glasses.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's great. I saw a picture of Arnie or you're not one of my students, Ay, I love I love the music.
Speaker 5: Sting at the end to just kind of reminds me of the Prowlers. Theme from Spider Verse a little bit, just just so loud.
Speaker 8: You're not one of my students, Aya, smile, Peter, you're not one of my students, Saya.
Speaker 1: If I were also tell you, hey, Kirkland, I got behind the scenes. I got this three second clip of a movie where Tom Holland and Mark Ruffle in a movie together. Mark Ruffle is a professor and he's having a sexual a ship with him one of the students. Here's the clip.
Speaker 6: You're not one of my students, Saya.
Speaker 5: Love that that look?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah it's close, which is crazy because I haven't even seen Brand New Day yet, like the full movie, but just looking at that suit, I fucking love it.
Speaker 1: I really love it.
Speaker 3: We saw that wondering what you're doing.
Speaker 5: I can't believe you one of my students or whatever the quote is. I really love the eyes of the Jews.
Speaker 1: Did you forget the quote already?
Speaker 6: You're not one of my students, Saya.
Speaker 5: I just wanted a reason for you know.
Speaker 6: One of my students, Saya.
Speaker 9: My god.
Speaker 5: The funniest thing about this is when we fucking sit.
Speaker 3: July thirtieth in the movie.
Speaker 6: And that not one of my students, Sry.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna laugh.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna laugh out loud, and I know that many people won't be and it'll just be because.
Speaker 7: At least in the movie it won't have that I have that big sound.
Speaker 1: It could be a little comedic. So someone that I got always laughing at that adds to the essence of it. Dyl, while you were going not sure if you heard my pitch about it being an also clip for like a romantic.
Speaker 3: Gay like movie, a romantic gay movie.
Speaker 1: Like if I were to tell you, I'm sorry for listeners, but I'm sorry for listeners. I remember repeat the joke, don if I said, hey, Dylan, someone leaked to me there's a clip going around from a new movie where Mark Ruffle.
Speaker 2: He plays a.
Speaker 1: Teacher that has a sexual relationship with one of the students.
Speaker 6: I thought he's one of my students.
Speaker 10: I know, I yeah, I think I think I heard that. I was typing in my credit card buying my ticket. So there to just be a ton more Dune movies. But you know, Denise, I like what he's doing, even though he says some weird stuff in interviews. But I just you know, I want to I want to get like the blank checks going forward.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 10: So if he does Dune and it's a big success, cool, see what he does next.
Speaker 1: You know, see you're sending up too much when you said that all he said we were something interviews.
Speaker 6: You know, all I want to do is you're not one of my students, are you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Anyway that Paul I had, No, that is not my fault at all.
Speaker 1: Songs like bleed into each other in the album, so that works. But if I have a choice and I can random it, I'm doing I'm doing random.
Speaker 5: I just I just I like only that playlists. I mean, you know, even DJ. I throw in the fucking AI DJ something DJ.
Speaker 1: Or the radio, like I like that when it's like you don't know.
Speaker 5: Let's get something going here. And I love too he's always like Olivia Adrigo, She's so hot right now essentially, like he's always like the same little descriptor.
Speaker 1: But you'll like Train from two thousand, like your big what no, yeah yeah, sometimes miss times you're taking r Well, how do you feel about Johnny Cash from the seventies?
Speaker 5: Like actually though, it's like, oh yeah, it's like you've been listening to a lot of this right now, So I think I'm gonna throw on some Canadian indie country. It's like, I've never listened.
Speaker 1: To this, the Ring of Fire that Johnny Cash was in. It's like, I guess, brother, I'm gonna play you.
Speaker 5: Some fucking rainforest sounds because you really neither right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's President Obama's exception speech from two thousand and eight. He really killed it, didn't he? My fellow Americans?
Speaker 5: He just keeps He just keeps fucking link music.
Speaker 1: Lirios is a young artist. Hey, well here's Drake.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a funny. It's funny little skit we just created. Okay, back to my list.
Speaker 1: Oh we didn't like that last song.
Speaker 6: Well, you're not one of my students, Saya.
Speaker 1: Here's the best of the mc U.
Speaker 5: I just smoked my tooth on my mouth on my mic.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you're gonna go in the death Look at you.
Speaker 6: You're not one of my students, Saya.
Speaker 10: M h.
Speaker 6: It just sneaks up on me.
Speaker 5: I feel like, Okay, I've seen so many times and then I just fucking see that something comes back.
Speaker 6: You're not one of my students, Sya.
Speaker 2: Something something just comes off.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: We didn't have too many delays or anything like that kind of I think it got that one little delayer movement and that's about it.
Speaker 3: So it's nice. So I'm excited to get down on the nitty gritty right on.
Speaker 11: And we're also doing by the Dark Brick. I don't know how I feel introducing you as that. I'm not gonna lie. We got the Dark Brick, Taylor. You know, I'm like like anchorman, I got I gotta read the prompter first. I should make sure I know what I'm saying. But tell me what's going on, Taylor. Oh, not much. Happy to be here, excited to talk about a new Lego game. Or Hang on one second, guys, you got it gl Wars one. You know they got a fire team in there, and the Spartans that are in there.
Speaker 5: You got a great group. And then you introduce the AI there, Hang on one second, guys, bring it down please.
Speaker 3: Now you got Halo Wars two.
Speaker 5: I'm cooking Halo Wars two, and you've got basically the AI and and.
Speaker 1: Then the backap. There's just gonna be a bunch of just like random conversations, like an After nine sort of thing. But if you got nothing, Dow listened. We had so much one we looked into zom. Holy shit, we had so much fun. And that's where it's just like I'm almost glad we did this watch along versus just coming here on top of the trailers, because this actually made this a memorable Like we had some fun here.
Speaker 5: But I saw the rocks now out of his costume. That was a quick little costume change he had.
Speaker 1: Probably wasn't even him. It's probably like a clone, and that's what that's how he does so much.
Speaker 12: Work, right, Like I probably believe that, Yeah, I would police probably just working out actually, and then his clone came out and like the black Adam costume, and then he just finished his pump, goes out there.
Speaker 5: To just retain like retain that body mass. Unresent so much food.
Speaker 1: So are they do? They have like a hive mind. If one works out, one gets big as well. It's it's like a really high tech clone situation going on. Then you know.
Speaker 5: He's probably got a handful of clones. So'd to imagine I'm a clone expert myself.
Speaker 1: So OK, yeah that's true, that's true. Yeah, you know all about it. We'll see he flex out of costume. More brothers just passed. He like broke the costion, Like that's a fifteen million dollar costume. Like, what are you doing? He's like, I'm just so ya bro, drink Soa on the rock. Oh do you like the suit? Yeah, it doesn't matter if you like this suit?
Speaker 5: Why your name Zoa filled?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am. Now for the meme. I'm gonna have to get one. I don't know if it's in Canada, but he even did that today on his way to Congko and he was like in a golf car they drive and he's like, yeah, I'm ready slapping bitches. Whatever he is saying, he's just like he's like he's talking about like he's doing his rock get height thing and it's just like then he's like za here and he's like drinking my Zoni pops and drinks.
Speaker 2: He's like, drink is that what?
Speaker 1: It's an energy drink.
Speaker 5: We'll love to get on like an afternoon. We'll taste test for me. I think so I'll get I'll get some of his his tequila too.
Speaker 1: No, I know when we should do it. Twenty four hour stream, that's when we should we should do some Zoa's do a toast hunt till he's just.
Speaker 5: Like ripping our shirts off like, we're gonna be like playing strikers.
Speaker 1: That's what we gotta do. We gotta play strikers fueled on Soa. That's what we're That's gonna be a hype. Just get fucking and Dylan's gonna be like, I shouldn't have come back from Vancouver for this. I'm not drinking no zoa, but oh we're doing it one hundred if if it's in America, we'll order at least three cans. We're drinking his fucking zoa twenty four hour stream America. Oh oh, your fuel your summer jam. The photo of him.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, this looks like it's under at It does real.
Speaker 1: It does fuel your summer jam. Why you're.
Speaker 13: Away?
Speaker 1: That's part of his culture, you know, Oh outlaw man man, So I want to try look.
Speaker 5: At those veins. Man, that's scary.
Speaker 1: I tell I'm sorry, he's gonna he's gonna he his heart is gonna give out soon.
Speaker 3: I hope.
Speaker 1: No, it's hard.
Speaker 4: Like his heart's good right here.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't want it. Just like the amount he's working out what he's been in his body. Now this he should fuel on.
Speaker 5: So he sleeps like two hours of night too, with how much he's got going on.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what vincement, man.
Speaker 2: Apparently he only slept like a little bit. Go up tail.
Speaker 1: What was those.
Speaker 4: Pineapple passion for?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 1: For one?
Speaker 5: There's no way, there's no way.
Speaker 1: That has to be a case or something right.
Speaker 5: In stock rats ship.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Click on the second picture. Click on the second picture, Taylor, that looks like it's a case. Okay, thank god? Is like you're telling me the Rock is selling an energy drink for fucking forty.
Speaker 2: Well, that's all him and his clones.
Speaker 4: The best pre workout be drinking zoa since it came out. Drink it right down out.
Speaker 1: So it just came out. That's not like saying something that's like if I'm like i've seen every mcu film in the theater, I'm eleven year streak.
Speaker 5: Oh you want?
Speaker 4: Oh here was the guy in the suits on stage.
Speaker 1: That's why it was shadowed and stuff. Oh man, so the promotion where got your zoa orders?
Speaker 2: Locked in?
Speaker 1: But here's the thing though, boys, because it's forty dollars a case, I would I would go the Black bearry. I don't need to get my own fucking case. I'm happily to drink the Black Bear with the boys over here. So well, there you go, we're gonna try it. Rock says this is going to usher in a new future of the DC era film, the Drinkers movie, the drinking you drink this and make some movies better and stuff like that. But just putting it. That's that's right. Everything gets taken from Taylor because.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to say, So that's thirty nine US.
Speaker 5: So that's something like fifty right, not even including ships.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna have to use a whole month where the Keys income So is no rocks On giving discounts and everything like that. Just oh I if no, Now I sound like a hypocrite, but just get sponsored by Zoe at this point, if the Rock were to.
Speaker 5: Sponsor episode yeah, and tattoo on my shoulder, if that happened.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, one hundred percent, and some of these sponsors. I won't say it, man, but there's a podcast, right, I know he said it on air. Uh he said he got like some sort of thing of promotion stuff like and he's like big time in one and it's like the promotion he got fifty thousand dollars for fifty thousand for just a fucking sponsor and stuff like that. Check out Manscape GV podcast twenty percent off free worldwide shipping. But yes, I would, and I get, yeah, there's that code keep it up for a little bit. But no, I get why The Rock does it. He's a hype man everything like that. I guess it's just because it comes up. Every time I see The Rock, I see a zoa and it's just like fuck.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind if he has energy, but it always comes up.
Speaker 1: At least we got ad breaks, and we offer an ad free feed on Patreon, you know, so you can get out, you can take out all the ads. But uh uh, the Rock, there's no ad free feed with him, there's not. He that's what he's gonna do next on his Twitter. He's gonna have an ad free Twitter feed. You know.
Speaker 5: I just saw his video of him arriving on like the he did seeing it on like the cart.
Speaker 1: That's what I was talking about earlier. That's when he's like slapping bitches.
Speaker 5: And I didn't I didn't see the video.
Speaker 1: For no, is this true? The Rock just confirmed Black Adams, DC's most expensive film today. The special effects are gonna blow your mind or blow your way that. I hope he's just being like hyperbolic because if it's the most you tell me that, okay. And also I bet he's wrong because technically, technically Justice League's the most expensive film because they did the first one, they did the reshoots, and then.
Speaker 4: I just spinning out just bullshit on stage.
Speaker 14: Most expensive film all time, but like, and then they did the sixty million additional thing for Zack Snayer's cut, So there's no way it's more yeah, like urn saying, Aruns saying, like morepense than just like absolutely not.
Speaker 1: There's no way.
Speaker 5: That's like eight years of development though, I mean that could accumulate quite a bill, right, eight.
Speaker 1: What you mean eight years? And it wasn't like eight years. It's been staff because all one costs forty dollars, so fuck so discounts. So to interrupt here, they asked Dane Johnson. They said, who would win the fight between Superman Black Adam? He says, pound for pound, they're pretty close. All depends on who is playing Superman Man. If Henry Cavill does not walk on the next three minutes, that is the worst quote to fucking say right there, in my opinion, because that's perfect time for him to say, oh, all depends. And then a few minutes later, fucking Henry Cavill walks.
Speaker 5: Out where they bring out Kevin hartos in his hands.
Speaker 1: What I imagine that the rock just goes off like, yeah, you know Christopher Reevesterman, I beat the fucking shit of that guy. You know, Brandon Rothsueman be like all these other Superman he's again they don't Yeah, one minute away from being then.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's just his clone.
Speaker 4: He walks out, We're in the Man of Steel suit, Dwayne's clone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you were saying he's also cloning Henry, Like fuck yeah. Dwyane walks out. He has like the same Henry Cavill hair and stuff like that, Like the he clones the entire JL. There's a wonder woman very of Duayne.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So com Pandel gave everyone a ticket to see the movie first in imax.
Speaker 2: Are you cool?
Speaker 1: It's fun? There you go, I'd take it. I guess it's like you're not.
Speaker 3: You're not refunded and get the money for the ticket?
Speaker 1: Is Henry and it No, I just want to He's like, I'll give you a zoa and said in.
Speaker 7: Like it's worth more than the ticket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this Canada for forty bucks. This ticket is worth twelve dollars. So yeah, oh that's fun. I don't know if that's like a good like, oh yeah, you know, what a fucking way to uh what a way to uh compensate to like that if that's your one more thing, if that's your marschel is blade like, hey, I got a ticket and stuff like that. Uh, not as great, you know.
Speaker 5: But putting butts in seats he took.
Speaker 1: Is he's paying for those butts though, so you know it's not it's not expensive.
Speaker 5: DC's ever done. I gotta fucking pay for everybody's ticket.
Speaker 1: What would you ride guys rather hat?
Speaker 3: Rather hat?
Speaker 1: Would you rather want the zoa or the free foggy hat?
Speaker 3: Ohod hat? Every other hat?
Speaker 5: For sure. I'm a hat guy too. I wish logos on the hat though, you don't know, you don't know if it's if it was touched by figgy. Yeah, I'm grabbing that's.
Speaker 3: What If the zoa is touched by the rock.
Speaker 4: Hmmm.
Speaker 5: I think I still take the hat because the zoa I feel like if it's touched by the rock. I wouldn'tant to drink it. I want to just like, and.
Speaker 1: You're not keeping the zoa can after you're drinking and.
Speaker 5: Throwing it out, but keep it full recycle. Come on.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you don't know where I was throwing it out to, you know, I was just throwing it somewhere.
Speaker 5: Oh your window.
Speaker 1: When I'm driving police.
Speaker 3: I can't find it on YouTube, but whatever?
Speaker 5: Have the rock talk about zoa's and all that things. Everys too busy. Just looking at the Warhammer booths. Yeah, he was supposed to show up.
Speaker 1: They're like, where the fuck is Henry And he's just like, look at Warrammer. Fuck you guys making a move TV.
Speaker 5: Show this, Yeah, who's who's who would win against that fight? Well, it depends who's who's playing them. And that's when he looked at like this, like the producer, He's like, he's not here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about it. Yeah, here's did I want the hype moment? Absolutely, that's what it partly inspired. I want to be on the stream and get that fucking notification Henry cow just walking on stage and just get goosebumps and just like let your zah yeah oh yeah, just like stone cold like fucking Zoa up and everything like that. I want the stone cold Zoa's all the day. But you know what, it didn't happen here. But at the same time, I can get people disappointed. Now you can be mad at Deadline, the people that say, oh, we've heard some buzz, but I don't think people can really get mad with DC as far. You can be disappointed, but they have been clear. It's black Adam Shazam, this is what it's for and and damn that sucks. But as I said before Deadline, they didn't put that as a report. They just out there here in buzz. So I think this is a sign that they're playing safe. We could be here next July and get this same moment and actually have Henry Cavill walk out of Superman. That couldn't even happen in a year. But it didn't happen now, And I think they're just they're they're gonna put out these films, see what happens, see what performs, see bombs, and then go that route. So I do think we talked about this during the lasting portion. I don't understand why Rock said that depends who's playing them, thinking that's a weird thing to say to me, Like they asked the question if we didn't know, They said, Hey, who would win a fight between Black Adams Superman. He goes, well, I feel like they'd be pretty equal head to toe or head to toe, toe to toe, there's sixty nine on each other. They don't fight, They just fuck pretty Yeah, we're pretty even head to.
Speaker 5: Toe, you know, just threatening them behind stage, like if we don't cancel your movie now it's the most expensive DC movie all the time, so we can't.
Speaker 1: Who's threatening him?
Speaker 4: Oh, the Warner Brothers like Xach so okay, okay, Zach.
Speaker 3: The rock.
Speaker 5: Zoa's he doesn't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Brent's made this joke. I've made this joke, and I agree with Petro. It'd be so crazy if Marvel walked out Cavell's Captain brit or something one hundred percent, Like imagine if Deadline like got it half right where there was but like, oh yeah, Henry is a comic con, but it's for a different panel. Fuck Like and I would I joked, I said this Maustream last night, but like I would feel bad for like the hardcore is like, man if Henry walked on the Marble stage. I'd be happy because I love Henry Calvis, Like, fuck, awesome, let's see what he can do. But if you were to walk out, that would be almost the like nail in the cough, like fuck, this dude's not playing Superman again, And that would and and he's on the other side. That's like seeing your ex be your best friend. You're like, oh my god, or actually your worst enemy, you know, like, oh my.
Speaker 5: God, see shirt on or something like that.
Speaker 1: It's a hat, No, it's a hat. That's the exclusive one.
Speaker 4: Too, and walk out. At the same time, they give.
Speaker 1: The whole thing. You give the whole crowd to the rest of conkon female, the rest of Comic Con weekend. People are walking on with fuck DC hats and everything.
Speaker 5: Give you free ticket to black out and we're giving you a free FU piece.
Speaker 4: Is that the hat Henry Cavill's war when he walks down the stage.
Speaker 5: Fuck just joke, Taylor Black for a second, force Henry to that word intwo.
Speaker 3: He's waterboarding, So.
Speaker 1: Henry's in pain, but he's super jacked up.
Speaker 3: The sig.
Speaker 1: I can't start waterboarding with.
Speaker 3: Oh you can't get joke?
Speaker 1: Oh man, fuck I cannot wait twenty stream Taylor come off that Zoa high. Yeah, that's why he forgot about the Zoa joke. Fuck, that's an expensive waterboarding forty pot for a can. He's spending, foul, he's spending. That's why the Black An movie is so expensive, because they're waterboarding Henry Cavill and Zoa's on the set somewhere, you know, so, oh my god. But man, because it's sucking zoa joke, we're gonna have some fun talking about it now because we're gonna talk like the Zoa fuel blood.
Speaker 5: Like it's it's happening.
Speaker 1: We should know, we should do. We should get a case because if we get a case, we'll have some for this cherry shoot. And we should fucking drink it on Black Adam as well too. We should we should drink on Black Adam.
Speaker 2: Fuck. Yeah, we're doing this.
Speaker 5: But my rating from like a four to ten drinking the zo.
Speaker 1: Fuck the Batman Black Atom is where it's at free ship or oh it's fit over fifty nine dollar nine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Canadian remember Canadian dollars, so.
Speaker 5: You can't find them in stores.
Speaker 3: You have to order it.
Speaker 4: What the look seems like he's more so just.
Speaker 7: Gonna go that route.
Speaker 4: I guess I feel like that now what he's gonna come out as a hero?
Speaker 1: I think Venom's a good comparison. Actually, I actually think he might be a bit more villainous than Venom at the start. But I think Venom is a good comparison, hopefully not as fucking comedic. I don't need brock out them like some voice in his head, the zoa that's the zoo. When you drink a zoa, you hear like a Venom voice, like Travis more.
Speaker 5: Holy fuck.
Speaker 4: I just want to like, okay, like what's your name?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: Like where you're from?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 1: So it was good Kirkling you left because like referred to you and you're like, that's what the moment you dropped your headphones and left you like just like kid, you were out of here, like the flash bolted out of here.
Speaker 5: But squeeze the lemon, empty some zoa out of my system.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I cannot wait. I'm so hyped on zoa now rocks at his job. We're only buying.
Speaker 5: Tastes like absolute ass. I was looking where to find it and this guy on Reddit said, where can you get it in Canada? And the guys like the drinks not good, that's all he said, ordered the single can or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just tastes like the rocks like sweat and boh you're like BlackBerry.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, son, this is the ZOA charged up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: That's what the chew five gum.
Speaker 1: How it feels soa? Oh man, we should make those girl. I could see Zoa previous with black and I don't know Zoe in there, but I could literally see like when you drink Zoa you feel like black at them.
Speaker 15: And it's like like a clip they show this clip born at a rage thing. Yeah, oh shit, Yeah, when you drink Zona you're born at a rage. But this seeks like right here, man, look how much Zoa he's shooting out like there's lots of good stuff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I saw that, So.
Speaker 5: I don't care for beating this joke into the ground.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for another four star review.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I have too many inside jokes and now it's gonna be our inside joke. But fuck, I wish we get a zo for the Marble stream but alas uh no, love the shard here looking really cool? You much Dialogue con Kong because I guarantee you can't fucking hear ship and be like everyone's upped up on Zoa and free tickets and ship like you can't hear anything. So I think this is a good one. Like show him fight this, show him do this, all these sort of moves and stuff, you know.
Speaker 4: To get your free ticket, just you grab it from the usher.
Speaker 5: I try to purchase the Zoa and then yeah, go online and submit your.
Speaker 1: You gotta buy a zo It's forty bucks with the tickets twelve. You're like, oh, doesn't seem like a deal here.
Speaker 5: Uh you've seen the video of him on the stage and activating everybody's lanyards.
Speaker 1: No, I hadn't. I heard about it. But it doesn't look cooler.
Speaker 3: It's it's something.
Speaker 1: Are all the lanyards like really cheap looking and stuff like that?
Speaker 3: I imagine they're.
Speaker 5: Just like I think they're like a glow stick that I don't know, attached to a bluetoothticle or something. Because he like reaches his hand out here we go and watching lights kind of going.
Speaker 4: On, just and shocks them feel what Zoa feels like.
Speaker 5: He does like hard conditions, got down expensive project, all these lawsuits.
Speaker 1: Like like, yeah, imagine that they gave all these those lanyards and they like awk a hundred people. Black Adam doesn't get released. It's like just hidden away. Rock's career is over because he kills and there's that video him before, like six thousand strong and there's six thousand dead now because he want to do this whole Laniard joke. Oh man, But you know what we did, lots of fun. Thank you to everyone tuning in, and I promise when you hear from us next time, which will be later on tonight, it'll not be boring. A little journal, yeah, Kirk's little journal. Yeah, it's a little like like little John. Like it's not the word little, like little, you.
Speaker 7: Know, but like little John on the cover too.
Speaker 1: It's really little John. And Dan Lynn Big Dan Lynn, h John Big. We're calling him Big dan Lynn now. But anyways, now, I have no fucking clue what I'm sucking about.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: The other thing that they do need is they need some guy to get up there at Comic Con fan or whatever and be the the face of it all, like we've talked about ahead.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, what's Dan Lynn's thing, Like he's got the hats is he just like wearing like fan packs or something belts.
Speaker 1: He's like a huge belt buckle and then when crowds yell, like if there's like a heckler, he just takes it off and like fucking just strikes him in the face.
Speaker 5: It's like a fifty like grand like belt buckle of diamond studded to like the top like a rapper or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I spend my paycheck on. It's like you're producing the movies man and stuff like my Dick, I run nor.
Speaker 14: Fuck Snyder and then he's just going off completely.
Speaker 16: I know those crazy Schnyder worse fans would have come after you at some point, still coming after me later.
Speaker 5: I feel like we're in the conversation with these ladies, you know you are really like they're part of the.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we're just talking asking questions to Dan.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 7: Dan, you know your career wouldn't have.
Speaker 5: Been podcasting with another podcast going that's the future right there.
Speaker 1: What do you think it's funny that flash is coming in July.
Speaker 3: No, I just had this theory.
Speaker 4: It's just again, I just I'm just thinking of my thoughts. I'm just thinking, like I did.
Speaker 1: A dangerous game tailor, don't put it, but now tell us what it is.
Speaker 5: What you I didn't want to say anything in the discord or anything like that. Just I'll keep this on it myself, and if it comes to talking about I'll talk about it.
Speaker 4: But I was just thinking, you know what you got.
Speaker 5: Dwayne Johnson, he's super just ripped about his Black Adam movie.
Speaker 4: And he goes up to the Exacts.
Speaker 5: He's like, you know what, you gotta fucking boot all these other DC projects the next year. I want my movie to ring me in twenty twenty two, you know key the other projects super far away.
Speaker 4: From my film.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's actually what happened, but I was just like daydreaming it, like I'm in a boardroom just figuring, like like right after his workout, dude, so he's like drippy. He wears those like chaines and like a huge fucking weight, So probably just dragging that in.
Speaker 4: Zoa's all around, get these movies out of my ears.
Speaker 1: I see these weights, I'm dragon. That's me dragging DC on my back, you assholes. And he's just like crushing SOA's on fucking nerds. Look at you in your suits Dan Lynn, Is that your name?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it doesn't matter what your name is whenever it's not the Rock, not Dowayne, the Rock Johnson three times biggest star of ever, fucking love Zoa's.
Speaker 2: Now let's go.
Speaker 4: He could be pretty bold.
Speaker 5: He could be like, you know what, Zack Snyder Who, it's gonna be my movie now, like my Movi's gonna run his.
Speaker 1: First statement, and the fans are just they're like, they're like you you bring back the Snyder ver six snipers, like oh yeah, Zack snyders feeling yeah, Zack Snyder Who.
Speaker 5: And then the internet is wearing a cowboy hat and like big cigar in his mouth to huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just Stephen Young's character from Nope. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh good.
Speaker 5: Now I will say like it's just from that quick little snippet that you played of the audio, Dan Lynn just talking about the passion that he had and like really wanted to do it.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you James, Big Dan Lynn.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry yeah, big big Dan Lynn. He's like mister Big Dan linn Yeah, mister Dan Lynn, we got an interview for you. A. It's Big Dan, It's Big Dan the belt buckle.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: It's got like big like the jeweled cowboy boots.
Speaker 3: That's how I.
Speaker 1: Picture yeah rocks, I got one of those two.
Speaker 5: He's like a fucking oligark or something. I like it. I like this this new headcanon I have for this dude that I just found out of who he is today, as well as like a business project.
Speaker 1: No find someone else for Justice League, Like I don't do all this but not Justice Leap. It doesn't interest me. It doesn't interest Big Dan Lynn.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that was Little Dan Lynn in two thousand and seven. I'm Big Dan Lin now.
Speaker 5: It's all speaks to himself in a third person.
Speaker 1: I mean hates. They're like Danny' say no, no please, Tistick. Yeah, you think he's gonna be really nice, and you say, mister let me say no no, please call me mister Big Dan him the rocking it together, great, standing down the door, where's my movie? Where's my big Big d Come fight the rock?
Speaker 2: And he just rips his shirt off and then has a heart attack.
Speaker 1: On ward brother's law.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: This rock she.
Speaker 1: Squashed, she said, just embarrasses the rock in front of Huh. This is what happens if your movie bought fails with me, you know, passing your necks and passes just shivering in the corner.
Speaker 5: Like like picture Big Dan like lifting this fucking six foot eight monster.
Speaker 1: This your king. He has like a basketball corn in his office and just have Dunksty Johnson.
Speaker 3: In the first Space Jam.
Speaker 5: He like dribbles him like months.
Speaker 1: God Dan secretly ripped has his own some.
Speaker 2: Like make you.
Speaker 1: Oh I love it.
Speaker 3: I love that everything.
Speaker 1: We've heard and you know, this guy he does not fit the description.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, he's probably super like clean cut, like very very well spoken gent. Oh yeah, I hope it. I hope it just gains traction. Soone comic con someone's like, how does it feel to be called you know Big Dan?
Speaker 1: Lynn said where they come from? Yeah? Yeah, He's like, yeah, let's call him over.
Speaker 5: That was speak for his podcast on August twenty fifth.
Speaker 3: Think it came from the Rock, like Dwyne was calling me Big Dan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like what's the beef between you and the Rock.
Speaker 1: That's how we make it. Our first movie is Big Bad, Big Big Dan Lynn calls us in like what do you guys want to make? And I'd be like, well, don't let us touch Batman because I don't trust us, but you know, actually know what I trust us with. I trust myself with Batman. Give us Batman sixty six but updated version. I think we would like a killer, like like a kind of party spoofy Batman and get like some fun actors. I think we would kill that, you know. So Also, I can't believe that you had to put sucking zazz off on the thumb, now, you know which it makes sense.
Speaker 5: Him and Dan lens back to Lean the new air of Warner Bros.
Speaker 3: DC.
Speaker 5: So I'll never not think zas Love just looks like a bad guy his images. He just looks like that justin Hammer type character.
Speaker 1: You know, he's looking around like he just disappears. Big Dan his fucking hitch.
Speaker 5: Like flies up into the sky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Big Dan with his Beltang you ever see Pooty Tang back in the day.
Speaker 5: Very familiar name that I haven't heard a long time.
Speaker 1: He's yeah, he used the belt. I'm pretty sure his dad used the belt. Then he used the belt. That's what Big Dan does, you know, So.
Speaker 4: Use the belt for what he knew.
Speaker 1: That's I said that Big Dan was talking to you and you He's like where's your journal, Taylor? And you're around Yeah, and I hear from his next it will not be born.
Speaker 5: Well bye, I'm your friendly neighborhood cast or Kirkland Patzer the news news titlor Field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we are for newscasts. But these guys looking pissed at me because I hit the live button after.
Speaker 5: Taylor's like dropping his social insertance number for us, and you're just hitting the live button and trapman, Geez.
Speaker 1: Louise, you know we we were got a double cast to night, so people, you know, Patreon, lookout Alien four retrospective on your way in the next forty eight hours. And I'm the person in the nest to edit the newscast tonight, which is fine, It's okay to Kirkland took the.
Speaker 3: Back to your choice.
Speaker 1: No, I get going. Oh, you know, I guess I'll do acolyte the one upload, but that's fine.
Speaker 2: Next newscast boom gonna gonna.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make sure there's like fifty cutout to that.
Speaker 3: Next newscastn't wait?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, you guys, could you guys gotta watch some trailers, right, you guys watch.
Speaker 5: I'm too focused on what you're saying I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna talk to the people.
Speaker 3: Just to be the only person that drop were your thoughts.
Speaker 1: They were complaining, They're like are they're sending that they hadn't watched the trailers and about a busy day or whatnot. Let me pull the good old GV discord here, you know, the GV quads. When did I drop this? Uh, yesterday at seven pm? And at least one, two, three, four, five of those five out of the seven trailers were out by the time I dropped that.
Speaker 2: So they're trying to give me the whole spiel. Oh busy I.
Speaker 3: Never doing any other retro tonight too cut off guard.
Speaker 2: No, that changes.
Speaker 1: That was confirmed and I talked to you. I I there's no way out for these gentlemen because I both messaged them specifically, like privately, like saying don't watch slogan you know, and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: But I told you I wouldn't have time for it. So it's a good thing it is.
Speaker 2: Apparently I don't know.
Speaker 5: I didn't watch Accola yesterday. I don't watch Alien yesterday. This guy's sending me like eighteen trailers to watch them on Yeah, you have grocery shopping for camping, like I'm a busy man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't have to grocery shop. You can just go doy Uber eats and then.
Speaker 3: It just eats out in the woods. I don't believe.
Speaker 2: No, I meant, what do you mean you don't believe that?
Speaker 3: You don't believe?
Speaker 5: But I don't ever use like delivery groceries or anything. I feel like there's something special that you're missing from going to the grocery store. I know you disagree, but uh, I enjoy my grocery runs.
Speaker 3: It's fun to socialize, you know.
Speaker 5: You see the clerk stocking the showers, like, hey, how's it going. They're like funk off. Yeah, there's always some like especially now that school's out. So these teenagers are just wreaking their minimum wage job.
Speaker 3: What is Travis?
Speaker 2: I'm shire in the episode so people can.
Speaker 5: He's like doing a pros and cons list for going grocery shopping.
Speaker 2: No, but I don't know your scenario.
Speaker 1: These these teenagers wanting to they can go party if they want, you any party as long as you want. But here we are. We got a newscast I think the past couple of weeks and be like, oh, this is the last one, but news just keeps piling out. We got lots of talk butt, so we will, so I'm gonna go first. So these gentlemen, you guys watch trailer because I did not want to wait obviously as usual the first here, this is what I can open up here. Let me go to charitable here, you know, would like to show out the good reviews. Let's let me show this bad review and I can rant for a little bit while these guys fish trailers because we got to edit the news, which a newscast said it that's the longest one that takes well. Then we podcast after this, and then I got to be up early to hit the gym, you know, work on the muscles, so you know, I want to be rock and roll, so I didn't have time to sit here while they spend ten minutes watch trailers. So they will watch the trailers. But we got this which I disagreed this review last week one star review topic little new content which doesn't really make much sense, but okay from good humor fan, I beg to disagree. I don't hear any good humor in this. Two guys talking and not even speculating. Many ideas. Let's stop right there. I don't even know what that means. I don't know at all what that encompasses. Two guys talking, not even speculating on many ideas.
Speaker 2: Good humor, fan, I.
Speaker 1: Think you just need to you know, people bug me about my spelling, my senses. You just gotta check that people ranting about themselves to the first part of the show. As we've said since town Hall, that is always the first part of the show where we talk about what we've been watching, how we're hanging out, stuff like this. That is geek first. That's what we do for the big official reviews. It's and I get it, there's news.
Speaker 5: That's why there's always kill their villains off a little too quickly. So finally we have the ones that survived. Let's put them together. Let's see what they're gonna get up to. Let's see the shenanigans.
Speaker 1: You like that, eh, Why out of all the topics we talked about, why does the fucking main character of smile to get a thumb? Now that's a big topic in the fashion. No, she's not even the first one. She's not even the first one.
Speaker 3: The actress.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen her in anything since fucking Power Rangers, like not.
Speaker 1: Penguin, not Fantastic four, fucking smile because I thought.
Speaker 5: It would be too DC heavy already having Batman on there.
Speaker 2: And we're Fantastic four.
Speaker 3: Didn't watch your biasness.
Speaker 1: I said, you could have used the set phototube may of blurry or some but.
Speaker 5: That's something I don't want to risk it, you know, with YouTube just cracking down these days, thought.
Speaker 3: Whole channel if you do.
Speaker 1: Channel on, Hey, we lost one channel this week, all right, Taylor thoughts on Fantastic four.
Speaker 2: Sixties possibly in.
Speaker 1: A look very I mean, I say, like ninety in an alternate universe. It's looking like I.
Speaker 5: Mean, I love the idea of going to the sixties. I think there's a whole bunch of potential that you could tap into here.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 5: I think that the concept of this being in an alternate timeline is fucking outstanding.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 5: I think the multiverse is a wonderful thing to behold. And we are in the Multiverse saga right now, not the Infinity saga anymore.
Speaker 3: So this makes sense. It fits the theme.
Speaker 5: I mean, if they're in this alternate timeline in the sixties, by all means they could jump over and pop into a modern day timeline.
Speaker 3: It works great, and.
Speaker 5: I mean it goes hand in hand with the rumor too, or the whatever Doctor Strange is talking about right where they're trending in the sixties.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but it doesn't make sense because it's all their universe.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: If that Doctor Strange there wouldn't be the Fantastic Four in the MCU's sixties.
Speaker 3: I would imagine, right, yeah, you're right. I got no answer for that. Lucky kill them or yeah, I'm just I'm excited.
Speaker 14: I am.
Speaker 5: I think Fantastic four is great. I still got my uh Like when I when I was little, there were a couple of things that I would would play as when I was playing on the playground with my friends.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jack Sparrow.
Speaker 2: The first, okay, chance respond to something I put in.
Speaker 3: The prior chair. Oh yeah, okay, what did you say?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 1: No, no, no worry about talking about Jack Sparrow.
Speaker 3: So you're Jack Sparrow. Jack Sparrow is the first one.
Speaker 2: Kirk saw, right saw.
Speaker 3: It's like funnier that Taylor reacted.
Speaker 1: Though, like, yeah, Jack Sparrow, Okay you played as Yeah, I played stalks her up down and all Scorpse never been high. He's like, well, can we buy the funny thing? I just want to do The boardroom scene, guys, was just the boarder. Yeah, tell me you're selling.
Speaker 2: The company.
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving dinner scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh the last character Doctor Doom. Specifically from those log Fantastic four movies.
Speaker 3: I used to ride. I love pretending I had the Silver Surfer.
Speaker 5: Zip it around and like I remember just being in the playground just pretending I was fucking harnessing all the electricity everywhere and just just electrocuting the.
Speaker 3: Kids and stuff their civilians.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: It was a good time being a kid. But that just it sticks with me.
Speaker 5: So I'm I'm very much excited for more Fantastic four. I'm ready for it.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: Everyone's like it's so scary.
Speaker 5: No, uh you and Patreon Tyler, I think, was the other person that said it was pretty mid fantastic trailer though, Like I still remember seeing that first trailer for the first Smile movie.
Speaker 3: Uh, and I was like, what is this Like this trip swings down by the cab window. That still gets me.
Speaker 5: And uh, I thought this trailer was intriguing until it wasn't. I like the dua lipa pop star type main character that we have. It's an interesting main character to have in a horror movie, like someone that's like in the limelight. Like I don't think I've really seen that done before, So that was cool. As the trailer went on, though, it's just like, yeah, I don't know. Maybe one day I'll get to these movies. I'm in no rush to see the first one, let alone the second one here and trailer didn't do anything to really make me want to.
Speaker 2: Well, don't okay. I was gonna say, don't get one by one by them.
Speaker 1: All them yea, these guys are breaking the rules tonight we would hear.
Speaker 3: An interesting concept.
Speaker 1: I talked about this in the Shareholders.
Speaker 5: So here I thought was, uh, get them back here was an interesting concept, especially getting.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't know what's going on to move around, get in the old hell.
Speaker 2: I can stabilize it. I can say.
Speaker 3: This is fucking weird.
Speaker 5: And then there is an in credit scene and it's like, man, this is O.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't bother. I didn't bother today you guys. I just thought it was worthless.
Speaker 5: Not man, what the fuck is this supposed to send me out of the theater feeling like and expecting that like I'm scared, ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna highlight some of the more things that I did enjoy with the movie. But if you're expecting me to be praising it and and just fucking up in the ship with this movie, no, I'm not up in the ship.
Speaker 2: You expect what fuck this movie up the ass?
Speaker 1: Not me today.
Speaker 5: What were you feeling when you left the theater? Were you scared?
Speaker 3: Like, no, Taylor, I wasn't scared.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 5: I walked out and like the thing that scared me was when we were walking into the theater, there's a guy standing out front, And when we left the theater, he was still standing out front.
Speaker 1: He said, you always he wasn't he was he wasn't.
Speaker 3: He wasn't a homeless guy.
Speaker 5: Like he was out there like having a good time, just like doing his own as well dressed and every thing.
Speaker 3: Had a good time. I just standing around, But what's that car?
Speaker 5: He was a homie list guy, he was he was waiting for his homies.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was a stretch. Oh geez, Yeah, I was scared. You were scared?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was pretty scared. Scared watch.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh fuck, oh no, that was me.
Speaker 3: I had already been on there.
Speaker 5: But yeah, there's some weird timeline of events going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh yeah. So we're here to review Dark Phoenix today, and I think it's gonna be tons of fun. Uh, Kyle, when was the last time you've seen Dark Phoenix?
Speaker 3: You're kidding? Mm hmm, you're pulling my leg?
Speaker 2: What you serious? What can you answer the question for?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What am I serious about?
Speaker 3: Dark Phoenix?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we're talking about right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Haven't seen it a long time, but I thought it was supposed to be watching Apocalypse.
Speaker 1: We are I just wanted to fuck with you for a second.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I thought I dropped the ball too, because I set Apocalypse.
Speaker 3: You ruin the joke.
Speaker 2: You're in the joke.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't wait. Everybody else tell you what. I can't wait to show that the Taylor because because Kyle, that's just me today. Hey, He's like, which is it Apocalypse or Dark Phoenix? And I said Apocalypse, Like are you sure? We Like, I'm sure we've done that. I'm like, no, we haven't. So that'd be great that on air to say Dark Phoenix too and have them just for a minute be like, are you fucking kiing? I just watched a two and a half hour X Men movie for.
Speaker 5: No reason, but yeah, earth what a shithole like? He's my favorite in this movie for sure. I really enjoy his character. I want to say Taylor in the movie portraying a character similar to this with like a big scar and everyone making I'm just just total wild card character.
Speaker 1: Put that in the bucket list will make it happen. It gets it at some LPs though.
Speaker 3: That's some LPs LPs he's LP.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got a bulk up for that role though, or you can be the guy in the chair, yeah.
Speaker 3: LP LP L LP was like music licenses.
Speaker 2: That's why we say that. There's something that happened last week at the gym. Oh my god. There's this guy. He goes to gym and he has like a fucking little tripod in.
Speaker 1: The video cool he's doing a YouTube channel whatever. Every once in a while he comes in with this guy.
Speaker 3: But I happen to.
Speaker 1: Be like the best when I'm working the land. Anyways, there is Saunas there. There's a couple of guys that I get there five am and they're in the son. I'm like, who the fuck's in the Son of five Am? But anyways, some can your lbs. I'm sitting in one and they're seting machine just right next to me, and there's they can be side by side. And the guy that they brought is there. He's doing he's doing his tryps and he's like, man, did you uh you take down the way?
Speaker 2: And he's like, no, man, he's just getting stronger.
Speaker 1: And I rolled my eyes fell out of my head.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: That they are like just serious, like oh yeah, you know it was that serious. It was not for a laughters like you you remove some weights. No, bro, you're getting stronger. It's like it hasn't changed that much. It's not like fucking like you do two reps then you go back and oh my god, like some that's my little story. No, it was the biggest episode of the year. Absolutely not. They can hear my view on trash told you what when was I playing cards?
Speaker 2: What car game?
Speaker 6: Was this?
Speaker 3: It was like a bluffing game or something. I don't know. We'll have to ask him.
Speaker 2: I don't think I was there that time.
Speaker 3: I really don't.
Speaker 2: And it was your friend tell you, like outside of custome.
Speaker 1: So funny story before we get your friend's.
Speaker 3: Horse shitting on my law.
Speaker 5: Stays until someone like makes note of him, and then he's like time to go.
Speaker 1: You just see him run through and he just like jumps like, let's go. Tell us what your horse would be named? Funny enough A long time ago it didn't work out. Let me take a look.
Speaker 2: At the chat here. I can reveal this.
Speaker 1: Because I felt so bad because it never happened, and I think Kirkland thought I didn't off look it up, thought you do not like I did, not like his friend, but.
Speaker 2: He's I was like, yeah, like Tyler, we love to be in the gauntin.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah cool, whatever, cool trying get your friend the gaullet and none of us have done that before. But yeah, whatever there was, I can't. I have to pull the masters. It's not on my phone. It was probably about three years ago, three to four years ago where we had announced a surprise opponent ended up just being Kyle, no shout, no disrespect to Kyle, but the original opponent was supposed to be you versing Tyler, and you weren't gonna know I was gonna do what we did the Taylor and Ruben. I was going to redo that with Tyler and have you play some center game that was like up to his uh, couldn't find them. He was on a No, he agreed to you, Okay, yeah, I picked up the He rode right by that. He facetiming and tried to give him the dames of what I'm saying story. Yeah, and he's like, what is Yeah, I saw the phone.
Speaker 10: There's just delivered this message.
Speaker 1: Okay, I swear right now, brother, but I'll call you back. So no, he agreed and everything. And then it was like a week or two before something came up by their work or personal and he just couldn't make up. But that was the original plan, Tyler was and then what happens. Then the next we announced were ending Gatland the next year, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: The next year we announced call it was ending.
Speaker 1: So I felt so bad that we never got him in So one charity stream, we'll do that. We'll get him in there, and we'll do that Tyler Versus Kirkland match. And and so you need to know he's not gonna tell you where he is currently. He doesn't know. He's fucking that. That one ape who like that one shot. Yeah, you know the scene for she has a different head nod first night, Yeah, first night, Caesar's bunking up.
Speaker 2: He's like a whole kind of like worrying, and then he sees his ape.
Speaker 1: Who I'm sure it's going through a tough time, but she has the biggest fucking guys you're seeing given the head and all the eyebrows, and she was like, does.
Speaker 2: Not give a shit anymore?
Speaker 1: That Armando could be just fucking being water bordered anything. He just happened to get his dick, his ape dick wet, so you can fuck this.
Speaker 3: Ladies going to the city. Caesar, where's your ape? He's fucking a female ape right now? I told him to. He's a virgin.
Speaker 2: He just starts for feeling all.
Speaker 5: This like like more moybe, what's this? What's Morpheus's uh speech? At the end of it, let a fuck.
Speaker 1: That's howes should have ended this. When they like had to read dubs some stuff. Our religions, our fun fests, like our.
Speaker 3: Orgies, ape semen will cover.
Speaker 5: The line.
Speaker 2: Was like kill me fucking just shoot me down.
Speaker 5: Their goals are just very sexual because they're probably all virgins.
Speaker 3: Honestly, all those all those apes shot bananas up on us. I thought, it's great.
Speaker 1: All the rest of ages are kind of like I think Caesars kind of lose the plot here, Like we kind of want to just take.
Speaker 13: A right, guys, right, you know.
Speaker 2: Gorillas, you know that will make all the ring things.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm on.
Speaker 2: God, you're gonna pose about thumbs on our right?
Speaker 3: No feet to right, the quad hand the quad.
Speaker 1: Just oh no, fuck. I wish I had power on my feet now. I didn't even think about all the places you could reach. Poor McDonald's dog just trapped in a cage. Look at us window, just seeing them orgy all over Manhattan, and just like the knows right, we should.
Speaker 3: Have fucking killed all these dames. That's funny. No one will judge you for break coming.
Speaker 2: Just all these attendums. Oh yeah, mine too. I felt like we were talking about something before, but what were before?
Speaker 3: Well, we have the truth stuff.
Speaker 5: And then I went back to the villains just up.
Speaker 1: Maybe next time I can spend the whole that'd be great.
Speaker 3: Switching my phone plan to public mobile means no oversess are hidden fees. It seems too good to be true. So now I'm living in the shadows, just me and my phone.
Speaker 1: Ready, that's the villain, you know, like, I hope he just he plays creating Hunter's dad sad.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 1: It means not really good bad, it's good. September six, in our final four months here Beetle Juice two.
Speaker 3: Definitely to get into them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, because we'll get to in October's pack with those movies. But I'm wondering how it's going to be putting that out in September. I feel like that's a big, big miss on the.
Speaker 3: Same boat were.
Speaker 2: In ortega Old.
Speaker 1: I love Beetle Juice. September thirteenth. Transformers one is an animated film. I will not see this, Taylor, I know you're there.
Speaker 3: Is this am.
Speaker 5: Is this an animated film or this is actually like a live action No?
Speaker 1: I believe it's animated.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 5: I have not really much experienced with any of like the animated films, so I don't know if this falls into like some linear narrative that's established with other like animated series.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah. First, Gronto's animation and origin story set on Cybertron and home of both autobots and de septicons, The film set to focus on the relationship between Auptions, Prime and Megatron and how they are fallen lovers. I made one part of.
Speaker 3: You fucking had on there for a second.
Speaker 5: I was like, man, this is this has gotta be my top five saltburn but transformer stuff.
Speaker 1: All this Prime just in a Bathtom licking up his oil. Oh god, your options Prime candle.
Speaker 3: No, I you know what you pitched it.
Speaker 1: I'm yeah, it's no for me.
Speaker 2: Just that slices for me.
Speaker 1: The next week, Atlantis and a big bottle, a big, bold, beautiful journey. Sorry about that, I had nothing Atlantis What is It? Is a musical inspired by Farro William's childhood.
Speaker 3: So you skipped a pretty notable flick.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll get back to that one that was April May ninth.
Speaker 3: We're indo May.
Speaker 2: I'll go back to May second.
Speaker 1: But then an imaginative tale two strangers and unbelievable journey that connects them. This movie, Holy, this has a fucking Travis like literally all over it. Farrell, Margot, Robbie, Phoebe waller Bridge, hew Ya Hamish fucking link later and Lily Rabe this.
Speaker 2: Is this is a fucking era.
Speaker 17: We got Angel from nope, Okay, yeah, cool, that's it. And actually know Jody Turner Smith. She was an accolade. She was like a highlight for me in that show. So and I actually Billy Magnuson. He's a funny guy. So this is this is high, high on the list. I don't know the top five, but very excited. I don't know who Cogongo is, but what does he direct call Coanada coda?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: This cast is crazy. This, this definitely gets my attention.
Speaker 2: He directed two episodes of the act like.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this, I don't know the The description doesn't leave much for the imagination to picture what I'm gonna watch here. The cast is insane, though, I feel like anything Margot Robbie chooses to do these days because she's just on such another tier that she's just only picking the best of the best.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 10: Well, wait, I gotta see e trailer for this one where I make any big bold decisions to go to the journey to this theater or not.
Speaker 3: Atlantis.
Speaker 5: I am gonna have to wait for a trailer, but goddamn this this sounds amazing. Musical inspired by Farrah Williams childhood in Virginia, beach and some of the names on here.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be farl fan. Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: So did you like his biopic? I didn't see a biopic. I'm not a big biopic fan.
Speaker 2: That's what this is gonna be.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 1: It's a musical. Though it's a little bit more so. What was his biopic and his bio? Do you know what the deal? Do you know the gimmick with his biopick? It came out last week?
Speaker 3: Is there a voting system in the movie?
Speaker 2: No, I pitched said, no, it's lego.
Speaker 5: Oh that's interesting. Yeah, you haven't seen a trailer for it.
Speaker 3: I have not big.
Speaker 1: Farrell Williams fan, though, A big, big f one fan, big, you know, big football fan.
Speaker 2: This guy, you know, I've never heard this guy.
Speaker 1: I never ever heard this guy once mentioned fucking Pharrell And now he's like, oh, I can't wait for Atlantis.
Speaker 5: It's like, what, but okay, I never said that. I said this, this looks interesting. I would just wait for a trailer.
Speaker 3: Now he's playing. He did say I'm gonna wait for a trailer.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear that.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I got to replay damn over then.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, no opinions allowed. Yeah, oh, go, sorry, go.
Speaker 3: I lost my trying of thought. Take it away that again.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a fair draft with a rad is that one? There's nothing a pizza.
Speaker 5: I thought that when it when it came to the emperor, and then here we are. I haven't dropped an emperor in a very long time. What's the Emperor? I guess it's just the image of the emperor. For some reason in my mind, I thought there was a sound clip.
Speaker 3: Because we just used it the Emperor.
Speaker 2: What the image of the emperor?
Speaker 3: You talk about.
Speaker 1: Our ad listeners, it is the emperor from the marvels.
Speaker 2: I'll find we all.
Speaker 3: Know that you remember who that character is.
Speaker 1: Of course I have his name somewhere in my notes here.
Speaker 2: I saved it. So when we get to the.
Speaker 3: Click, it's like Varik or something like that.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I will Oh, Emperor drog d jr oh a letter.
Speaker 3: You just made up a new letter to spelled this guy's name.
Speaker 1: R chill I put it in twenty twenty five. We're doing the the Minor Character Award. The Emperor Droga wrote award. So no, Kirking, You're right, that is the best one. And the cree came here speaking of the MCU is gonna do better than the Marvels. Who knows May twenty second or May second Thunderbolts Asterix.
Speaker 5: You know, it's not quite a rolling boil, but uh, I think it's one of those things.
Speaker 3: Once we get into April and we're just getting closer to the like you could cook an egg in that water. It would take a bit.
Speaker 5: It would take a long time, I think, yeah, especially with no lid on there or anything like that. But you don't have to turn on like the hood fan yet, you know, like it's it's fine, it's fine as is.
Speaker 2: What's the water temp for Atlantis?
Speaker 5: Kirkland, Oh oh, that's pretty luke warm until I get a trailer, burn the house down.
Speaker 3: I got to eggs water right now.
Speaker 2: You're just frying eggs and a shell in a pan.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, Taylor, I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna have to do like a solo review now for Atlantis because it's just just guilty me into it.
Speaker 1: And he's not gonna because he's namely five for songs.
Speaker 5: Woman Happy Happy is a good one. He just knows, like Bobby James, that's an older one. You can't name five and you like this guy you were fan.
Speaker 1: So easy, and he got the Despicable Me one happy like that?
Speaker 3: That was a radio one those radio that was despicable That was just.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm having a bad, bad day. There's that one he sings that. Remember, doesn't he happy? No, that's despicable me. I think it's just called Despicable Me.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen the movie.
Speaker 2: What is happy from?
Speaker 3: I'm happy?
Speaker 2: It wasn't just what what animated movie?
Speaker 6: That is?
Speaker 3: Not The Weekend not for real? No, that's for real. I never claimed to be a fan of either.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 3: The Weekend fan?
Speaker 2: Taylor? Are you big Thunderbolts fan?
Speaker 3: I'm a big Thunderbolts fan.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe five people on thunder five people?
Speaker 3: You got ghosts? You got her?
Speaker 5: Got to give your human name is definitely don't know that.
Speaker 3: But anyway, sir, what is or not Hannah McKay, that's character?
Speaker 5: You got ghost you have us agent, you have hang out, don't tell me.
Speaker 6: You have.
Speaker 5: You have?
Speaker 3: I don't know what is he? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Black? Not the black Widow. I can't call her black widow because that's not her name.
Speaker 3: Character. Yeah, remember Lena blogan Off or.
Speaker 5: Elena Red Guardian, Red Guardian.
Speaker 3: I'm still in there's more than five.
Speaker 1: Helena is like the biggest character they have.
Speaker 2: One is like in the top ten, and you can't know.
Speaker 3: That, Bucky, that's four. I'm at four now.
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: And who's the fifth? Who's the fifth? We got?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 5: What's your name? Copy cat? Motherfucker?
Speaker 3: What do you call? What do you? What do they call you?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 3: Kind of a different Marvel? Have a fucking bitch? What is that fucker's name? O? God, damn it. Okay, down here with me, Taylor, who are you thinking of? Das fucking task? Can't wait?
Speaker 2: She's just gonna one to century. Yeah, what do you think of the movie that?
Speaker 1: Those were the rumors that that was what they're putting, like, oh, we showing the iPhone, and myself, I'm like, fuck man, they're shooting these big budget movies and then you look on set it's like an iPhone and then there's like fifteen attachments to the iPhone.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, okay, so it's an iPhone.
Speaker 1: With like the best here ever. But uh, yeah, I'm really excited for this one. They've already said this is like a two parter. I guess which who knows that that's a good idea, but uh yeah, I think this one because it's a yeah, look at that, there's your iPhone.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, I don't. I would shoot movies on my iPhone.
Speaker 1: Too, if I had that fucking massive thing on it, but uh yeah I would. I would Garner Like, we said, we're gonna try and do less retros next year, but with this one only being two movies, I think we'll be able to pull us off.
Speaker 2: And I think i'd like to And this is when I will. I'll be there because ohold cruise back together pretty.
Speaker 10: Much zombies, vampires, what's going on in this zooies? Yeah, I don't know anything about the movies, but I am intrigued.
Speaker 3: So counting for that retro.
Speaker 1: Perfect excite two movie Easy you know, Easy Weekend, I'm.
Speaker 3: Still like I'm there.
Speaker 5: Fuck, got Jeremy in the second one, that second Jeremy popping off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so good. Yea hey TJ.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's move on. You think after this is our tenure of doing this. We know how this this episode works, but I guess we don't. June twenty seventh, The f one movie. I hope they Brad yeah and Javier and then Megan two point zero.
Speaker 2: I'll see Megan on streaming.
Speaker 1: The first movie for me was just that, Like that was when I started realizing, oh yeah, Blumhouse doesn't really happen anymore.
Speaker 3: There's another one to either Megan for me, was not a high quality one.
Speaker 2: And then F one again.
Speaker 1: I think we said this when the trailer came out, that the trailer looked fine. I know everyone's like, oh, the guy who did top Gun to Maverick, but it's also the guy that's Spider Web in the same year, right, So for me, it's not like a guarantee Spirehead, thank you. It's not like I guarantee F one is gonna be great, and I know, you know, Kirkland is gonna be rocking.
Speaker 2: His uh for real while he's watching this movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I don't have that infinity like Kirkland does.
Speaker 2: So that's where I'm like, oh, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: So this is one that's more it's more base than reviews, but kind of like what Dylan said this summer Stack. So it's like, if there's a week I have to skip, I could skip the F one Omegan weekends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll stay home this weekend, you know.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'll be at home this weekend.
Speaker 5: I might be at home this weekend. I I didn't love the trailer for for f one movie that will that'll big depend on kind of what the the word of mouth is. If people are saying like it's it's really good in theaters, I'm a sucker for that theater.
Speaker 10: I think there's potential for that for the high And yeah, there's some with the trailer that there's.
Speaker 5: Some pial hit and spice, you know, especially like, yeah, I got that in Top Gun Maverick, Like just the roar of the of the engine.
Speaker 3: I was just yeah, I was like that lady in Teldega Nights.
Speaker 1: Just you forgot about that shoe shivering up the bay.
Speaker 2: You guys maybe want to watch that movie now. I totally forgot about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like to get that experience in the movie theater. And yeah, so we'll see I see this movie.
Speaker 9: Coo.
Speaker 1: Well no, but I got Yeah, you got enough to pull My two kids too, that are gonna be come along now.
Speaker 3: They'll be independent.
Speaker 1: But I got five seats and the other three I'm litting into the wild.
Speaker 2: They'll be fine by themselves. We're gonna come back in ten years right, tryouts like thatman.
Speaker 3: Hanging off the side, Logan would win that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a situation.
Speaker 3: I put my money on Logan.
Speaker 2: We had a situation.
Speaker 1: They're play wrestling and the other day and uh, let's just say Logan won that situ When was I think trying a big league with their size. Loan came in there, she's.
Speaker 3: The kid at school.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, if there's anything goes down, I got my money on Logan.
Speaker 10: Can you see Emily's reaction because she's just there.
Speaker 3: You big smile.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I didn't know you could see her there, but it was pretty funny. Kirkland, he's still on for another Jurassic World.
Speaker 3: I'll be there. They haven't. They haven't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They've hurt me, but not hurt me enough to.
Speaker 5: Well people are gonna be I don't know, just barometer checking, like the quality of their films going forward.
Speaker 3: So it's really port on that side.
Speaker 5: And then of course the retro is just a great way to cap it off. Hopefully it'll be a fantastic movie. So then, yeah, I'm really excited to see corn sweat, Corn sweat, Yeah, corn sweat. Yeah you said, I hope it's what type of movie. Hope it's a sweaty corn movie.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Did I say that? Say that again?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fantastic movies. I was late on the you.
Speaker 3: Dog, you know you gotta be. But yeah, I am excited for this.
Speaker 5: I think I think I will have pretty decently high expectations, which I don't know. I don't know if that's too much to ask, Like this is, this is a big deal, so I think it should be good. Yeah, I'm excited. And this is half a million dollar movie or half a billion dollar movie.
Speaker 2: Hit the right jokers going, it might be half a dollar.
Speaker 3: We're on that trajectory.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine they get the open weekend numbers five one hundred thousand, the Stars.
Speaker 5: Movie that's just called Superman, just like where it all go.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, terrified to opened up. You know in twenty twenty two it opened up to eight hundred thousand. It beat Superman, Like, could you just what's what's the Thursday numbers?
Speaker 2: Like seventy grand just the whole weekend.
Speaker 1: James gunn is done, Everything's done, Warner Brothers bankrupt, It's over.
Speaker 3: He's already canned.
Speaker 2: By Monday. It'd be by Sunday it'd be like this.
Speaker 3: Morning Day has already sold off DC to Disney.
Speaker 1: They would announce the box office receipts and also as a James gun is out as the DC president.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so you think it's a half a.
Speaker 1: Billion, I'm looking for it and I'm glad because I was gonna bring this scene up no matter what. The death of who was their guy here again?
Speaker 2: Was his name? King Young? King Young?
Speaker 1: They got this whole and they're like, hey, that's who's gonna go through their debating.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna go through it?
Speaker 1: It's a Hindu.
Speaker 2: So that's fine at the point, like, oh you should go down the hole. Who's gonna go.
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: That's a main character, Like he's like part of the main He's not a main character. What did I say after I changed? He's part of the main crew.
Speaker 3: It is crazy.
Speaker 1: It is crazy that we meet these people they die off, so.
Speaker 3: It's like a wet dapkin. Oh yeah, it's awful.
Speaker 9: To me.
Speaker 1: Also, this is more a silent Hill type of boss and resident evil boss.
Speaker 3: That's all same, I agree.
Speaker 1: But that my point is with these characters that we meet once we land the plane where the movie is an hour and a half. The first half an hour is the beginning and Alice getting there, and then the second half an hour is killing off all these fucking people. They all are dead before they leave the plane and it's just her, Chris and Claire and they go to umbrella like the ship and not saying.
Speaker 3: It's like they kill it.
Speaker 1: Because I'm looking at this movie and I go, oh, there is like thirty five minutes off. How are they gonna do I deal with all this? That's how they deal with that. Just turn a corner, do this. They kill these people.
Speaker 5: So that right, the lady like the cook who's like a swimmer, and she just gets grabbed like instantly as equal as equally fast as a death of pork cake.
Speaker 1: They even it's weird before that scene because they're just standing there.
Speaker 3: Get the video up again. Get the video.
Speaker 5: I love the sound effect to it's just so squishy.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 2: His face is exact same when he got his pintry.
Speaker 3: He feels no pain, like it's bad.
Speaker 1: We went to the head like no expression on getting completely like your entire ball and.
Speaker 3: Mean when I'm having a bad day, there's worse ways to go. So honestly, that's sure he didn't know and it was be quick.
Speaker 5: Right, pissed off because they can't ride their bikes on the track. You find talk about this on air because it's just no one, no one knows who we're talking about bike. Okay, yeah, well there's all two year olds as a person right here. They're a bunch of two and three year olds riding their their bikes and so they're crying like kids, like throwing themselves down like the hills because you guys know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: We were there filming now.
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, just a couple weeks ago.
Speaker 5: Rutland, like across from the y uh no, no, it's like the dirt one. Remember where we parked and we went down to do the filming where we just in Rutland.
Speaker 2: Because you look, we walked past it. There's a BMX track there.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I know the one. Yeah we're Buddy the Darcy car.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so this is a birthday for two and three year olds and into the BMX park.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's tom fool. It's just it's chaos. It is.
Speaker 5: It's there and there's dog shit everywhere. It's like, what the fuck.
Speaker 3: Is going on? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Were you there?
Speaker 3: I was there. I just got home like two minutes ago, trapped. You were totally right, I.
Speaker 5: Told I told Madison, I'm out at ten forty and so I was like, bye.
Speaker 3: I mean, I tried to bike. I thought for sure you weren't there, which I was like, no, I think you went.
Speaker 1: I tried to pick up because this guy ally right, welcome to time though, welcome to after nine.
Speaker 3: But no.
Speaker 5: The funny story, so this is back at Easter.
Speaker 3: So we went.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be very big with the names, but my wife is a big part of the story. So we went to Easter Easter dinner and Easter gathering at a family member's house. And I've got I've got kind of like two specific people in my wife's family that are like primal cooks. Whatever they're cooking, I'm eating it. It could be the thing I hate the most in the world, but they're cooking. I'm eating it. It's fantastic. I don't believe they're like amazing, amazing cooks. So the person cooking, well, it's just it wasn't one of them, but it was, you know, a good cook. Good cook, nonetheless, but if you track record, but are you telling about your wife?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you're quite about that.
Speaker 5: So we we're having dinner and food was great.
Speaker 3: It was really really good.
Speaker 5: Uh and then maybe like an hour I started to feel a bit unwell, so I I went I went home and you know, took care of business and I went back to the party. And then uh, wait, how far was the party from your house? Like, like it was like five minutes away. It's pretty close. Wait, people, notice you leave.
Speaker 3: You drove somewhere else?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, didn't didn't drive like Kirkland. You know where I currently live. Travis doesn't know this. So when you when you come over to my place, Travis, you'll you'll understand, like the proximity.
Speaker 2: Are you just talking about?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no vaguess vaguess magnus.
Speaker 1: So so you can't just say your in laws live close.
Speaker 5: Someone lives close. But for vegueess story, Yeah, guy, guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish he has another image to pull over. Oh my god, isn't that right?
Speaker 1: Maybe I knew you shouldn't have married him. You're a lie, Then make up a bigger line.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 1: I was being vague.
Speaker 3: I was being vague anyways.
Speaker 1: Anyways, so no, no, no, when you said five minutes, so there's like you telling us the story that you either drove or ran your house use a watch room was fucked up. So that's why right away it's like we're gonna ask you questions about the.
Speaker 2: Story it was.
Speaker 5: It was it was a nuclear threat that I could not enact in like the family's house. Sorry, personal business in the personal homestead. So anyways, got home, took our business. You know, world War three went back. You know, we're all fine and dandy, and so like later that night, you know, kids are in bed. My wife just started saying, like, you know, I'm not feeling good forel like I need to puke. I was like, okay, that's fine, And like an hour goes by like nothing's happening.
Speaker 3: It's like okay, Like she goes to bed. It's like.
Speaker 5: Ooh, like eleven or twelve maybe, and I thankfully, like we celebrate on the Sunday, so I'd already taken the Monday off so I didn't have work the next day, which I'm glad about. But I came to bed at remember like twelve thirty. She was already in bed. A little guy was just not sleeping very well, so we took him out of the best son he was co sleeping with us, and so that I laid down and then my wife's like, oh, maybe give me some title.
Speaker 3: And I got a headache. It's not feeling great, so I got some title.
Speaker 18: Know.
Speaker 5: So she's still just laying there and now it's baby my wife and then me.
Speaker 3: I refuse to have a.
Speaker 5: Baby go sleep in between us or next to me because I just don't trust me being asleep and rolling over. But she's she's much more like on point and something stirs with the kids.
Speaker 3: She just she's jolts.
Speaker 5: So it was like one o'clock one thirty. Now that she's she up again and she's like she starts hitting me, like just fucking smacking me. So she's she smacks me and kicks me, and she rolls over and forces me so like like dead, I'm dead asleep, but she wakes me up and so she pushes me.
Speaker 3: I fall off the bed.
Speaker 5: As I'm falling, she projectile pukes all on my side and so I go off the bed. My leg comes and smacks the dresser because the dresser's right there, so I gash my my fucking foot cuts open and the puke is all on my side. But as I fall, I dragged the puke down the side of the bed, all the bed skirt, so it's puddled now at my base. So I stand up. There's nothing I can do, so I just get out of the way. She gets out of the bed. She steps forward, projectiles again onto the floor at the front of the bed, and she keeps going and she does one more that hits the wall and the base, and we have trying to get to the bathroom. So she does one more projectile on the floor and then up on the wall, trying to get to the bathroom, and then she just she goes in there and she's walking through it and trying through it, and I'm like, I understand that. You just it's pitch black at our room, but you just hear God, well, Cedric, he was still awake, and he had like one two little specks on his side of his like where his feet were, but he he was awake now and he was just super chill, just having a great time. But yeah, it was just it was all over the place. It was all over the place. So she's looking at me. She's like, Taylor, I'm so sorry. I'm like, what do you have to be sorry about. It's like I told her, just go get in the shower and I'll clean this up.
Speaker 2: She's like, I can do it.
Speaker 3: I can do it. I'm like, Madison, I'm.
Speaker 5: Not making you clean up your god to have mess, Like come on.
Speaker 2: Back to the kids and left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just the story there.
Speaker 5: So I'm I'm glad that my daughter was a good sleeper because she was dead asleep in her room. But then Cedric he just he was on he was on our bed, on the side that was puke free, and he was just he was awake the whole time, just like we turned the lights on.
Speaker 3: He didn't cry.
Speaker 5: He was there for at least an hour, chill, letting us do our things. So Madison just went in the shower, cleaned, and then I was just like I put on like paper towel slippers, so I was like, not getting super super dirty feet and I can step. Yeah, So you put the paper towel, well, you fold a bunch of layers paper towel and just put them on your feet so you slide around on them that way.
Speaker 3: The paper towels are and you can you.
Speaker 5: Can step off and your feet will be dry.
Speaker 19: So that I wiped everything down and I cleaned it, and then I actually I got my hands and knees and I mopped everything with like like scrubbed everything and mopped it twice over and mopped up the walls too, so everything was speaking.
Speaker 5: I would have ate off that floor afterwards. It was so freaking okay, come down, but we got yeah. After after that, like Madison is like, I feel so much better, and I'm like, okay, we're gonna have a bowl next to you. It's like, no, I'm fine, I'm fine. And guess who needed that bowl? And it paid off at least two more times that night.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was. It was a wild night. It was the scaloped potatoes we deduced.
Speaker 5: There's cream in there and dairy, so if it's left out on the counter too long, it can go it can go bad, and it can it can screw you. We know for sure, for sure it was you know you guys want to come over have some scalo potatoes.
Speaker 3: Guys like the plague.
Speaker 2: There's no way I'm touching this.
Speaker 5: Oh that's so I hate, Like I could take ships over, pu can any daily like just that feeling.
Speaker 1: Could you though, could you if she just woke up in the little night and ship.
Speaker 5: Everywhere from projectile shot if I'm sick.
Speaker 20: The wall?
Speaker 3: That would we would have problems we have, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Just in this situation, like I would have preferred the ship over the ball.
Speaker 3: And it's at least three times.
Speaker 5: The one time is getting on your side and you're falling out of bed, one on the floor, and then third is floor and wall.
Speaker 3: That's the scenario.
Speaker 5: I mean, no, they're both bad, but I guess even matter, it's worse.
Speaker 3: Oh it's worse. It's a no contest, just up and you would be worried for your partner. You're not folks.
Speaker 1: Floors no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Swimming around in his paper tail, no, I would need a I need a dexter kill suit.
Speaker 2: Would you do the one where he has the pantyhose mask.
Speaker 5: To oh god, that's not blocking anything condom from Well, it's from the naked gun, isn't it.
Speaker 3: The first naked gun was like make it good with that?
Speaker 1: I think, so, yeah, he does about protection or something like that.
Speaker 2: So, oh my god, it's a great job.
Speaker 1: And yeah, like I said, I want to see Jake again, also both Jake and Jackman and this stuff.
Speaker 2: And then Kira.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm it's like first person shooters. I've like started to warm up to anime. I was always writing it off like just not my I don't know. I just feel like when I saw it as a kid, I was I don't know if I can.
Speaker 3: Say annoyed, but just didn't speak to me.
Speaker 2: So I like moved along with it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it has a lot to do with Pokemon as well, because I fucking hate Pokemon as a kid, and I grew up in the Pokemon generation where everyone watched it. So if I go to a friend's house and watching Pokemon, I'm forced to watch this for an hour.
Speaker 2: My life fucking sucked.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: It's like that.
Speaker 1: Or I remember one birthday party where we just played Halo the whole night. I fucking hated it. Man, it was the worst party. It was that and I'm not friends these people after that, and it's like, oh man, it's twelve, you know what we're gonna watch.
Speaker 2: And then we watched Girls Going wid for like two hours.
Speaker 4: It was brutal.
Speaker 2: This is like in middle school, so I'm not like in middle school. It's like oh, look titties.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, okay, I get it, but it was just like I don't I personally don't like watching that stuff with just friends, Like I've never gone to Taylor and Kirk them be like, look like the guys from you guys' work you talk about when they walk up, be like, hey, look at this.
Speaker 2: I've never that's not.
Speaker 1: Been my big Oh no, no, no, those are memes.
Speaker 3: Those are memes.
Speaker 1: I sometimes send them porn memes, but that's just for the joke. Right, there's a popular nurse when I said to them when they're sick, But.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't actively show.
Speaker 2: You stuff that I'm aroused by, Like look at this.
Speaker 1: This I've never understood, like people watch it like and that was the worst party ever. His name he won't say his full name, but rot why it was a grade six and yet Halo and then girls gone wild.
Speaker 2: It fucking suck me and I couldn't wait to get.
Speaker 1: Out of there. And it's I feel it's awful when everybody else is like yeah, man like and like the it's like when you're the sole person that's like, fuck, I got a see her for hours and pretend to like have a good time because you don't want to be the sore thumb. So I feel like that was that era where like I could walk over and the friends watch an animate just was there for me. I'm starting like more, I know we had to watch it.
Speaker 3: It's like The Ring or not the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the watch some days you watch the Old Lady, You've never all.
Speaker 3: I hope you've never seen The Ring.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it holds up.
Speaker 3: I remember it being it is.
Speaker 2: It is definitely like an iconic core movie.
Speaker 3: At that time, I felt like i'd seen it because of scary movie before.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, bitch, I can't wait to see Branda again in the summer.
Speaker 6: With me.
Speaker 3: I'm kicking this coast pitch ass. It's so good.
Speaker 2: And when they find the funeral for she looks so peaceful.
Speaker 3: I was like, I've about that's it.
Speaker 2: It's stuff.
Speaker 3: It's baiting Taylor mm hmm. I mean this Vision Quest kind of has me uh intrigued. Lock it, okay, what.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering where I'm wondering where my boy, uh vision has been getting around.
Speaker 3: Actually he's coming up Vision Quest. You're hopeful.
Speaker 9: Scar a scar.
Speaker 1: I got there. I'm not backing vision quess.
Speaker 2: I didn't do.
Speaker 3: Quest. I can't back it. Can't then what the funk you talk talking about? Man? Interesting?
Speaker 2: No, you got somebody good?
Speaker 3: Where's the Tarantino one? When you got to this capital there they are going out of their way to funck me?
Speaker 5: Fuck?
Speaker 3: Shut the.
Speaker 2: Alright?
Speaker 1: Oh my life?
Speaker 13: Yeah, what are you showing?
Speaker 3: Come on? My jaw hurts.
Speaker 9: Cheer.
Speaker 2: This is your memory?
Speaker 3: Is bringing back memory, is bringing back yard. I won't forget you, buddy.
Speaker 5: Oh fuck.
Speaker 13: Now how.
Speaker 3: Slim?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 2: Isn't that right? Ho?
Speaker 5: Brother? Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't bring now how is it that every single one of the gifts? It's like an accurate reaction vision.
Speaker 2: I'm liking this vision question here. Vision question is a no for me to dog.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't pack it, but.
Speaker 3: I'm happy or excited for him.
Speaker 2: Should be smooth Us, Ultrons back.
Speaker 3: Youman, Ultron?
Speaker 2: You and Auldron?
Speaker 3: Are you backing at Kirkland? And I'm glad you pitched it.
Speaker 1: Between the three. The other ones we talked about was Spider Man X. Yeah, where are you and those guys?
Speaker 5: I'm there for punish sure, Okay, a lot of hype After the show. I was listening to the show where I I just popped into my mind here. But so Mario Luigi, they're officially recognized as fraternal twins, not identical twins, Luigi being the younger, taller twin. And this is a fact confirmed by the creator Shigaru Miyamoto, and it's reference and obviously like Super Mario, Brothers, Wonder and stuff. So fraternal, not identical. They aren't identical identical twins. They developed from two eggs, resulting in different traits hence Luigi's height different.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to tell me the difference of fraternal twins when I just had fraternal twins last year.
Speaker 5: Your twins are fraternal. I thought they're identical. No, oh ship, I mean my wife is a fraternal twin.
Speaker 3: Hey, Travis, get this.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna believe these twins. I don't need to know the twins. That's fine. I just didn't know they were twins. That's fine at all.
Speaker 1: My wife being where she come around the corner, She's like, I didn't I phone. I just thought that, yeah, she's listening to this podcast. I just didn't even I knew there were brothers. I just didn't know they were twins.
Speaker 3: So they are twins. No, well they're fraternal.
Speaker 2: I know what that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like even then a couple years ago, I didn't know theirs, Like you know their last names, right.
Speaker 3: You know they're isn't it brother?
Speaker 5: No, it's Mario, They're okay, So his name is Mario, Mario and the week Mario.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what I mean. No, I'm not you look it up. Me and Moto confirmed this. The guy that is like the guy at created Mario.
Speaker 5: Taking it before I'm going, I'm going, Mike care Jackson Variety, So what is that threat?
Speaker 2: I'm coming over his house?
Speaker 3: Just yeah, I kind of forgot about it.
Speaker 5: So I'm glad I get picked where I where I do because it kind of just popped my head. And then I had to reconfirm that it's actually coming out this year, and there you go, Michael.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's annoying.
Speaker 2: I definitely wanted that.
Speaker 3: I'm ready for the Truth to come out.
Speaker 1: Iine that's the tagline of the movies, kind of like what I ready for the Truth to come. It's a bunch of creepy posters like Disclosure Day, just Michael, like.
Speaker 3: Just looking into the poster.
Speaker 10: Games and then so much is like they're more sci fi head trippy one and this is kind of like that, but space. And then I get the actor who was in there and do some voiceover some guy unny Gravitz.
Speaker 3: It's not Cravits.
Speaker 10: I can't a guy with a nice epic voice, but yeah, very cap.
Speaker 3: I want to fly. That's the opening to the game.
Speaker 2: I'm not him to the producer list. We lost one celebrity, bring in another one.
Speaker 3: It's risky. You never know what these are going to do next.
Speaker 2: He's fine, he's been around since eighties. Feel like something came out.
Speaker 10: But yeah, Antos, I mean yeah, I'm usually Bunker was like I think it was on my six or seven game a year of that year where it came out. So yeah, their last game was was a banger, and I think this looks great, So yeah, consider be intrigued for Ato's would be nice caper dropping.
Speaker 3: That'd be a nice horror October moment. It would be I don't know these jokes. I'm just gonna keep it. I'm just saying I'm just singing.
Speaker 2: In the middle.
Speaker 3: That's not the middle.
Speaker 1: There's a part where there's three Lemon Lenny crats the same times, Like I want to get Away.
Speaker 2: It's magic. It's amazing.
Speaker 5: Okay, popped on the Polar Express. Watched that in two parts with my daughter. Really enjoyed this one. You know, I feel like there's some freaky g I there and whatnot, but I really like it. I like just the music is good. I like everything they talk about and just the whole seeing is believing kind of aspect. And I like when the ghosts Tom Hanks ghost is looking at the kids like, well, seeing is believing, right. That's such a weird like scene to hear about without me actually seeing that scene.
Speaker 3: Because he goes to my daughter, he goes on top of the train.
Speaker 5: There's a whole homeless guy up there, right, and like keep befriends like the boy and.
Speaker 3: Right off the back of the train.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: Okay, sorry, but yeah, he's just he's like seeing his believing right, and the kids like yeah yeah. But then he's like he's about to leave. Then he turns around and he's like let me ask you. He's like, let me ask you one more thing. Do you believe in ghosts? And the boys like no, no, I don't. He's like interesting, but he's a ghost. That's why he's like he's calling out his his bluff because he can see that this guy is a ghost, but he doesn't believe in it.
Speaker 8: This kid.
Speaker 3: Talking about turns into the ghost.
Speaker 2: Alright, I'm done. I just saw.
Speaker 1: I sometimes like when we can tell a story with you. Yeah, oh yeah, they are you haven't you said it's a creepy movie though, But at.
Speaker 3: Times they can be creepy. But it's definitely it's aging more for me.
Speaker 5: Ye if you're a kid, it's it's definitely a crazy time, but growing on.
Speaker 3: A little bit more.
Speaker 5: And I'm like and a little bit more every year that I watch him.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: And then we did Greek is anal his French is oral. And then and someone says, do you do German? That means poop, sex, poop stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was a bilingual man until I the German doesn't just oh perfect, Yeah yeah, I'm bilingual and not German.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 1: I'm all for different entry points. Sanchez is and chili rainbows and all that stuff. That's not chili sitari, chili rainbow. That's not it's not my bag, baby, you know, I don't like to live that starts keep going only what happened?
Speaker 2: How look look at you is facing a chili.
Speaker 3: Rain boy, Is you're all for that? Really?
Speaker 6: Not that.
Speaker 3: You want to read it out.
Speaker 2: We're already here at this point.
Speaker 3: Read it out was the other. Yeah, I'll read it out.
Speaker 5: When you insert your cock into a woman's ass, then into her vagina on her period, and once you come, hold the head of your cock so the come stays on top of the head.
Speaker 3: By thirteen, he had to say it because we're here. Thirteened it. I'm not editing that out or keeping that in.
Speaker 2: That's Taylor gets cancel.
Speaker 3: Look what he said.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Yeah, everything was saw was great. And he's just I think he's a piece of ship. I know he's a he's a radical, uh rebel, but yeah, he's just ever since when he pulled his stunt that he pulled in in the.
Speaker 3: Bad Batch, I'm just I hate him.
Speaker 5: He's he's an asshole and he does this his willingness to sacrifice other rebels and just people for the cause and what his objectives are. I mean yeah, because he calls it the greater good. He's just obsessed with killing the empire. At this point, it's just, yeah, that's a whole bunch of craziness, and but it made it makes it makes for compelling interesting character, that's for sure. And I need to see him where he's kind of got all his bits and pieces. So between now and one he loses a lot more like his legs and his other arm and all that, and he's kissed well done.
Speaker 3: He has got his breather, which now we know. And Robe one, I've lost it all jud in Rogue one.
Speaker 5: That fucking breather he's got is probably just pure ghastly and he's inhaling.
Speaker 2: Broke Kirk on his gun.
Speaker 3: I can't even picture, like the actual scene in Rogue one, just like picture everything. I've lost my leggs. What will you lose?
Speaker 2: I hope not that fuck. He would be the guy that would just freely admit, like Empire.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm really.
Speaker 13: Good.
Speaker 3: I'm duless. Come on, someone pick up the torch here Sally called them to tubes. I'm zeros.
Speaker 2: Twenty one, but I'm worried. I think there might be another.
Speaker 3: We can throw one more in there. We need to sure, no, do we do?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: We didn't.
Speaker 2: Lepracaun Lepron's always.
Speaker 3: Been as I thought was on there last year. Maybe It was in the geek First Facebook polls back in the day there and then they've been in the gi for Ursus Halloween, pops Up is taking down Leprechaun with magic and ship. Oh he's fucking got him by the balls. He's gonna kill the ball. Oh yeah, he's killing the leper is gonna kill Bobby Yaga.
Speaker 2: No wait, Legon's a bitch character.
Speaker 3: Pull up the powers and Leprecaun.
Speaker 2: Moving Yeah Joe Yeah.
Speaker 10: On the other side, So Leprechaun's powers again yet up there?
Speaker 3: Like throw so much? Real friends, who's got?
Speaker 13: Who are the balls?
Speaker 3: Where we're Sogerera did? Why are you Jesus crazed? Lepper con can absorb nails.
Speaker 5: His powers lie in his gold, so he becomes stronger back that for sentence, his powers lie in his gold, so if he has his goal, he becomes strong.
Speaker 3: His techniques on the John m universe, the currency is the little gold coins he going for.
Speaker 5: He'd be going for, so his powers include teleportation the continent, reattachment of body parts, voice mimicking. You can use his magic to move objects. H He has a power to grant three wishes that people who capture him, but he twists the wishes to the loss of the person who makes them. He has the ability to use his log to point towards his missing Chile.
Speaker 3: Yes to go on the road. You can conjure illusions and he does shape shifting.
Speaker 5: So oh yeah, like specifically the scene when they're at like the gas station and that fucking terodactyl looking motherfucker is chasing them. I feel like that it's gonna play well in the theaters. But just because I've seen it so many times, I'm just like, yeah, but I'm sure. I'm sure it'll play well. I'm loving the cast. I feel like this one would be pretty disappointing if it doesn't meet my expectations, which is I think like an eight.
Speaker 9: Ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you expect to be disappointed. Well, like, I think it's okay to have high expectations. This is the movie you talking like.
Speaker 2: Sagarera there, we're taking this too, So I gotta do we.
Speaker 5: Gotta do a ranking of like my favorite voices that you do, because that is up there for sure.
Speaker 3: I love the girl, Yeah, I don't know the other one.
Speaker 5: I thought the girl does she not speak in the trailer like the one with the three horns? I thought she did actually speak it up' mistaken. I remember, Oh my god, they're dropping a sanctuary. Deulta was clean, too clean. The jungle was thick and beautiful, but silent. No birds, no bugs, no decay. That's when they found the remains of a facility.
Speaker 3: It's the AA.
Speaker 5: That's where they found the remains of a facility. Camouflage beneath vine and soil. One of the bunkers bore a scorch logo ataraxia. Inside were shattered cryopods, scorch notes, and dry blood. Someone had tried to destroy everything. Someone had failed. Doctor Limis found field recordings. A subject efore mimics human behavior, eye contact, echoes, voice commands, installed its environment tests in under four hours. It's not a dinosaur, it's something else.
Speaker 3: It waits.
Speaker 5: Then the sound started, a clicking rhythmic, almost mechanical. I would say it, and then something torment and happened.
Speaker 3: Then canopy.
Speaker 13: It fits so good.
Speaker 3: He's like fucking chasing them with his fucking cane, his limp. It's like gas that he keeps his oxen. He turns something. Look at the stars, they're beautiful. Oh only once in daylight.
Speaker 5: A towering figure with limbs like our Raptor, but longer more certain teams like Liquid Shadow, but it's skull was lastly have been with flickering lights and place of eyes and made.
Speaker 3: No distored us.
Speaker 5: Rex an experimental creature bread from multiple genomes, predator ceph a vian amphibian.
Speaker 3: Predator, predator like the predator predator. Okay, yeah, is I not just to kill it to adapt.
Speaker 2: In this tenure.
Speaker 1: We've done so much stuff, right, We've seen you know, endgame that happened. We were here for when the Force Wakens came back. We've here when Dexter came back, and when Dexter came back again. Daylor's loving this Memory's he's loving going walking memory lay ladies.
Speaker 2: And this the grin on his face.
Speaker 1: Man, this.
Speaker 3: Photo, take a photo. It's gone.
Speaker 1: You look like you look like Batman eighty nine when Joker kills the people and they're like like, there's anyways, there's been lots of fust.
Speaker 2: Right, Like I said, Dexter came back and came back again.
Speaker 5: Think of us having Boba in this in this episode unless I'm mistaken. Was like when they're at the ruins, He's like, Okay, We'll go to the palace.
Speaker 3: They're like, no, like, what are you talking about this? That's the idea. He's like, you're right, it is a bad idea.
Speaker 1: This is the guy who's not gonna be Tadoween, this fucking guy. What about all our money? No, it's a deal, No more spice. But it's like, what the fuck? Like I'm a out of my word.
Speaker 5: He's like so airhead, like he just doesn't really think about things. He's like, Okay, what do you get this thing?
Speaker 1: What do you think we should do?
Speaker 9: It's like this is the time yo, Okay, yeah, christ.
Speaker 1: That's it's his ends with him walking through the town with his fucking teeth bownd everybody and like that, and like when he in the middle of the episode, he's like, I can't leave Tadoween.
Speaker 2: These are my people, these are his people. We've not seen any of that in this here.
Speaker 5: Such bullshit to think of us having Boba in this in this episode, unless I'm mistaken. It was like when they're at the ruins, he's like, hey, we'll go to the ballast. They're like, no, like, what are you talking about this?
Speaker 3: That's the idea. He's like, you're right, it is a bad idea.
Speaker 1: This is the guy who's not gonna be Tadoween, this fucking guy. What about all our money? No, it's a deal, no more spice. But it's like what the fuck, Like I'm a man of my word.
Speaker 5: Hes like so airhead, Like he just doesn't really think about things.
Speaker 3: He's like, Okay, what do you guys think? What do you think? Dude?
Speaker 9: It's like this is the dime yo, Okay, yeah, christ.
Speaker 1: It just ends with them walking through the town with his fucking teeth bound everybody and like that, and like when he in the middle of the episode, he's like, I can't leave Tallowe and these are my people, these are his people.
Speaker 3: We've not seen any of that in this I'm here.
Speaker 1: That's such bullshit, Like no, what if they should have just kept he should have had a little hot outside with the Tusken Raiders, grew up with them and then a community.
Speaker 2: Then I believe like these are his people.
Speaker 1: He's not getting like this random thing like these Tadowey and these boss people.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work, and yeah, simple oh man, just all of it, just like yeah, you're right, I'm an idiot, and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like fucking like, oh, they all the all the gangs betrayed us.
Speaker 3: Really, we didn't think this was gonna happen, Like Jesus.
Speaker 18: They promised me to remain neutral. Oh no, they all turned on me. Oh on this side that line, right, they broke the treaty in and man I was.
Speaker 9: Like yeah, Manda was like, fuck, I signed up with this guy.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna bring us back in here, right, any of you guys, Oh my, these guys were going to them there, they're dying like making noises. Oh right, ladies, gentlemen, let's put some context in here. Where's some back calls made? Oh yeah, absolutely, But with Boba Fat, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just gonna I'm gonna throw it out. There is a little bit in their head for sure.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, he was going to fortify there because he wasn't thinking about the people in that sense.
Speaker 3: But that's where you have the people.
Speaker 5: People, well, that's where you have the people reminding, you have the people reminding him. And people were a thing that they were trying to kind of get at, was he really has no He has no, he doesn't because he's not He's not a diamo. He wanted to just shoehorn his way into this, and that's something kat Bane calls him out for in this episode too, like you're trying to get you know, you're trying to get clean or trying to get straight, but like you're a killer. You're always a killer, and that is again, that's exactly it, and that's something that goes hand in hand with him when he's like, hey, let's go back to Java's palace, because he at his core, he's a killer and he necessarily is. He's not as honorable as Mandol, but he doesn't as well care as much as he may think he does about the people, and again is addressed at the end.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not really suited for this kind of thing. So I'm just trying.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to give a little bit more credit. Like I don't want people to laugh at this review you because you guys.
Speaker 3: Are wing a lot.
Speaker 5: I want people to kind of think like, okay, like there's some perspective here.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 2: I just love that that he has all these people and you're saying that, but I was like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Like he says, the people were like whoa. This guy who's running is.
Speaker 21: We're just trying to get some brand new points to say, Hey, I know you're allergic tomatoes.
Speaker 20: I'm not gonna like, I'm not going to go onto an a flag shocked. I'm not going to die if I eat a tomato. But I get if I have like some tomatoes, like a lot of them, I'll get really itchy and like just like my arms, nothing nothing big.
Speaker 2: Or sometimes I'll get like.
Speaker 20: An upset stomach if I eat like too much pizza with pizza sauce, which pizza.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like if I eat too much then I get sick. So it's like it's like ice cream. It's a sensitivity.
Speaker 1: Some things are worth the though, is it is it worth you eating an ice cream cone to be like yea for hours a day, We've been over this.
Speaker 3: I don't potato change everything. You still get this. Just get the ships a mess and then I get some cool around my booty and it's just like they can hit on those tablets. Just tell me exactly, bring the phone, watch movies.
Speaker 1: And me and Taylor because where I guess uncultured, we're talking about this once in a chat.
Speaker 2: Do you like, how do you dry yourself off?
Speaker 1: Because I think That's the weird thing was like I just don't like we were talking about this, yes, don't lie, we were.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: It's like in detail or like just in general.
Speaker 1: Just in general, okay, detail, but like I don't know, Like you're sitting there and you got a wet ass and you got a towel, Like do you mean like do you and shape use the same towel?
Speaker 5: Right, it's just still around, dripping around.
Speaker 3: There's talking about.
Speaker 1: Well even if you're just like I'm like, hey, read this could book, You're like, yeah, I have a bidet and like you you you're like how vegans are or whatnot? How they want to know I am?
Speaker 5: You want to work in the advocate for ADAY usage. I literally think it changed my life. I no longer fear the morning ship. Okay, you know you get that morning ship the rest of the day some swamp ass or something.
Speaker 3: I don't have anymore.
Speaker 5: Start eating like Taylor the way, Taylor, if you come buy my diet with the Day Kirkland, you'll fucking live to be two hundred.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm actually have a day one's coming from Amazon. Let me give you this question. There's this question of the group.
Speaker 5: If you get poo on your arm, do you just wipe it off the paper towel or if you actually.
Speaker 3: Get water and you race it off. There's so many questions. That's my question. There's a tailored question.
Speaker 1: That's the day.
Speaker 3: This is why it's day you'd always miss. You go to wipe me, like, oh, I got.
Speaker 5: That ship your arm, Travis, are you gonna wipe it off of the paper towels?
Speaker 3: You started that.
Speaker 1: Topic and get some Well, okay, if I get I'm going to go to the sink and wash it off with soap.
Speaker 3: So why don't you do that with your butt? That's all I'm asking. It's all I'm asking, why don't you with your butt?
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess, but it's like it's in a one little spot where you're it's your whole butt and you're to be frank.
Speaker 2: Nancy is really uncomfortable, right, And then somebody comes down.
Speaker 1: Entertaining podcasts just about ship. Oh they're they're passive point if they're with us at this point, like it's too late, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Like so okay, well the child is asking, how do you end up with on your house?
Speaker 1: Your arm?
Speaker 3: It was just an example. I was just pulling that.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying you're gonna get poo on your arm, but if you get poo on your arm, you're not gonna just wipe it off with dry paper towel.
Speaker 3: You're gonna use a lightsow wipe or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby shouldn't your skin. You should put it in your mouth. I've heard too to get rid of.
Speaker 3: Let's say, baby wipe silver for question, Yeah, do you have two ply or free ply, twitter rule or tissu? Probably, I mean definitely not one ply, so at least.
Speaker 21: Two Well, I'm wondering if you make it on your arm more likely, but you know, if you're not making good stuff, yeah, I mean I don't get that problem because I am a the day, so so my.
Speaker 1: Question, my question is the towel you use this to? Do you and she have separate towels.
Speaker 3: She doesn't use the day I don't think. I don't think trust that she's normal.
Speaker 1: Think Travis, Travis, were you and Taylor asking each other like about people with the days in Generally we're like once he's like, I keep eating ground beef and shipped myself.
Speaker 6: What do I do?
Speaker 9: We talk?
Speaker 5: We were curious this, We're like, what what does the post like experience like after you do it, like you don't, you're soaked and you just stroll out of there like you can take a little bit of somewhere.
Speaker 1: You know, every time he's somewhere, there's just wet spots where he's going, Like.
Speaker 2: The first couple of
Speaker 3: Times I used it, if we