Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. That is my That's Gavin Rossdale machine Head Blush better than the rest three two red mushine I've seen. I've gone in to see him multiple times, Gavin Rossdale. So you can tell I'm a millennial, right. My first concert I ever went to in my life, I was sixteen years old. Sixteen, Yeah, I was sixteen. And by the way, this is Lydia Saran I filling in for Jesse Kelly again. You can follow me on social media at Lydia News l I d I A n e WS, and you can watch me on Newsmax.
Speaker 2: I was a.
Speaker 1: Reporter at Fox five for several years. Then I was at WABC Radio in New York City, and now I'm me at Newsmax Saturday's at five o'clock five pm Eastern and then Sundays at noon Eastern. I'm filling in for Carl Higbee this Friday at six pm Eastern, and so you'll I fill in on Primetime usually during the week. So when I was sixteen years old, I stole my parents minivan, I got my license, I got my permit, and I had never do you ever see that movie Clueless? Where the girls are on the highway and they started screaming like that was me. And so I went to high school in the Bronx Cardinals Spelmane and so I had never and I lived in Yonkers at the time, so it was like a ten minute drive and I never drove on the highway before. So I stole my parents minivan and we loaded up all the I've loaded up all my friends, these girls because I was obsessed with Bush and they were playing at Jones Beach and I had to drive on the l IE the Long Island Expressway. I mean, I remember, I'd never even been to Long Island before. The only beach I would go to when I was sixteen, you know, the living in the Bronx and Yonkers was Orchard Beach, which is was a nasty beach. They actually kind of cleaned it up. So I had never been to Jones Beach. I had never and here I was like driving with like a van full of girls on our way and the concert was epic.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The lead the lead act was the Google was Google Dolls, right, Google Dolls then No Doubt and Bush. And this was late nineties. This was the height of Gavin Rossdale the epitome of hotness. And he's like sixty years old now and I still go and see him. My husband is aware. He's come with me, and I swear Gavin Rossdale every time I'm in the pit too. I'm one of those freaks. I'm one of those people that just I have to be like by the stage, I get all into it. I get into the zone. I know all the songs and we always make eye contact. Gavin Rossdale and not in my mind, I have this like I think he knows who I am and I met him just like at the concert, like you know, I've touched him and stuff like that. You know, don't don't get H'm not that kind of way I touched him. But anyway, I like alternative music like Pearl Jam and that kind of stuff, and you know that's my jam. That's my jam. So you normally that's like a not a normal thing for a girl from the Bronx to love alternative music and hard music. But that's what I like. Guns n' Roses, all that kind of stuff from back then. And I feel like nowadays there isn't that kind of good music, like the bands like can You. I don't know can you guys think, I say, I don't have a call screener because we're fair bones, because it's the holidays, and that I would because I would love to hear from everybody. You could tell me on social media at Lydia News L I D I A N e WS. There there are no good new bands anymore, back in the day, the Nirvana's and stuff like that. There where are those rock bands? What has happened green Day? And people say to me, they're like, well, green Day has left this or this Pearl Jo. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care what your politics are. I really don't be as long as you still play that really good, amazing music. I know, I know that guy what's his name, Billy or something like that for green Day talk smack about Trump. I don't care. I still love the music. I still listen to the Spotify Imagine Dragons. I kind of like them. So anyway, that's that's my story. So now you kind of understand where how I am. So I grew up in a very strict household. My parents first, or you know, I didn't even speak English growing up. My sister got married very early. She was told to and so here they have this daughter who wants to be a news reporter, and you know, I stole their van to go see a concert. So I was like this rebel, Like that was rebel. That was being a rebel. You know, I never did drugs in my entire life. I've never even smoked marijuana or any of that. I wasn't like into boys until like after college. I was a late bloomer. I was like a tomboy. I played sports and stuff like that, but I was I didn't want to. I wore the baggy jeans. I was like the gowing I like to dress like Gwen Stefani type of situation. So well, the reason, that's that's what brings me all to this. So Gwen Stefani is the lead singer of No Doubt. She was married to Gavin Rossdale and they met on this tour and so Gwen and they ended up getting divorced because Gavin cheated on her with the nanny, because guys are lazy, and the nanny is you know, she happened to just be there, like Arnold Schwarzenegger with the housekeeper, because she was there. You know, you guys are lazy. Sorry, no offense So Gwen Sefani got a lot of hate recently because she was promoting that Hallow app, which is a Christian app, right, and it's about prayer. I actually have the app. And all she did was say, you know, during this holiday season, we should pray more. And so there was all these articles written about her, slamming her, saying how dare she promote a pro anti abortion app? And anti that's what they called it. If you have the app, nowhere does it talk about abortion. It has masses, it has if you want to pray the Rosary, it has Bible stories. It does never talks about abortion. And so again this is how the left manipulates. You look at the Huffington Post, you look at all these articles, and that's what it said. Gwen Stefani. You know her famous song is don't speak. She needs to stop speaking as she promotes anti abortion app. It's because she's a Catholic. And this is what happens with people. We're attacked for our religion. We're attacked if you say you know, people are offended. Apparently if you say Merry Christmas. And this comedian he became he kind of went viral. I I'll play it for you tomorrow. I'm filling in for Jesse tomorrow too. And he said, you know what, I'm not going to say Merry Christmas anymore. I'm going to say to everybody, may we all celebrate the birth of the One True Savior, the Son of God, who is Jesus Christ. And maybe that's what we need to start saying instead of just saying Mary Christmas. Maybe we all celebrate the birthday of the One True Lord, our Savior, Jesus Christ, and then maybe people won't get so offensive. Maybe that's what we need to do from now on. But I wanted you to listen to jd Vance. He said that we are essentially a Christian nation and that's what this country is about. Whether people like it or not, this is a Christian nation and one nation under God, I believe. So take a listen clip number three.
Speaker 3: The only thing that is truly served as an anchor of the United States of America is that we have been, and by the grace of God, we always will be, a Christian nation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why was that offensive? And you have President Trump saying Merry Christmas. They put a Nativity scene, that's what that's what this holiday is about. I saw Dana Carvey, you know, the guy from SNL. He even pointed it out. He was on I believe with David Spade. They won't call it a Christmas tree. They call it a holiday tree christ Christmas. Even my child, she goes to a public school. They said, oh, enjoy the holiday, and it says that on the calendar holiday. They won't allow you can't say it's Christmas. I mean, this is you know, we got to push back. We got to push back, and you know, but and at what point, you know, I saw I say Merry Christmas if I know the person is Jewish. Yeah, I still say Merry Christmas because it's my holiday. I mean, is Honkakah still going on? I mean I could say happy Hankah. I don't have a problem. It just ended. Hanakah just ended. So yeah, I just say Merry Christmas because it is. It's Christmas. And I'll say I won't say like something else, it's Happy New Year. It's Merry Christmas. It's my holiday. And if it's their holiday, I'll say it's their holiday like Muslims got to bite them whatever, so wha whatever. So it's my holiday, it's our holiday. Merry Christmas, the One True Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ celebrating his birth. Maybe that's what we'll say. So when we come back, we'll continue to talk about our faith, what's going on in the world, and why we need to stand up for ourselves. We're also going to talk about Nancy Pelosi, which she thinks should happen with Joe Biden and how amazing he is. Don't go anywhere. You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. I'm Lydia Sarrane and we'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Oh, Voice of New York seventon w R.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. That is my girl, Gwen Stefani. She's, you know, under attack for being a Christian, for talking about her faith. Yeah, it's just it's so ridiculous. I just saw this. I saw this article that I'm sure you guys haven't heard about it either. Because that's what I like to do. I want people when they watch my shows they listen to me that they say, you know what that Lydia had said, Because I feel like a lot of the true stories that Matt people aren't getting out there. And I saw this story Christian NFL players call for action against religious persecution in Nigeria. The lives at Stake cannot wait more than sixty current and former NFL players are banding together and urging action from the US against the ongoing religious persecution in Nigeria. The presidents, they sent the players sent the President a letter to high ranking government officials, including of course the President, as well as House Speaker Mike Johnson. The letter rights, Religious and ethnic persecution in Nigeria has reached a level that demands immediate, concrete action from the United States. And it's you know, among the sixty current and former NFL players, you know, it's just it's it's unbelievable. There's a lot of them. There's a lot of them from Houston, the New York Giants, Saw Rock Party, San Francisco, forty nine Ers, CJ. CJ. Stroud, Houston, Texans, Trayvon Henderson, New and when Patriots, you name it. The letter rights. As men who have been entrusted with a public platform through the National Football League, we feel a moral responsibility to speak for those whose cries have gone on answered for far too long. So nobody talks about it, about what's going on in Nigeria. That the kids are being you know, Boko Haram, that is an Islamic terror group. They'll just say, oh, it's warlords, they're fighting, they're infighting. Nobody wants to say, what's really happening. And what's really happening is you've got Islamic radicals that are chopping people's heads off and they're kidnapping children, school children, killing priests and nuns, you name it. Nobody wants to talk about it. Why is that? Why is it? Is it because they're black? Maybe they don't care. You see, Democrats only care about black people if they can manipulate them to vote for them. That's all they care to because at the end of the day, if you think about it, at welfare, all of the institutionalized racism, that's why they they want. They want black people to be under their thumb. They don't want to lift up. The Democrat Party doesn't want to lift up black people. If they did, they wouldn't want this revolving door of justice when it comes to crime, because although we're seeing I just talked about it before, a lot of white women, women in general, are being are victimized by these career criminals. The majority of crime victims are people of color, because the majority of people committing the crime are people of color, and they do it to their own people. That's what they do, because it's happening. Usually it's with gangs, and we're seeing in Chicago the number one killer of young black men is other young black men. I mean, that's a fact, but they don't talk about that. So think about it. If Democrats really cared about young black men, why wouldn't they put the bad ones away that are killing the other ones? Why why aren't they doing that? I don't know. And then so they don't care. They don't care. If they cared about black people, Nigerians they're black. Why don't they care? Because it doesn't fit the narrative they care if they're maybe you know what, maybe they would care about the Nigerians if they wanted to be trans right, if it fits their agenda, maybe then they'll care. Sunny Houstin, she's another black woman married to a cuck white guy. See you see the trends here, right, you see the trends of these women of color. They say, you know, oh, this and that, and then their partner is a white dude, right, I think he's white if he's not regardless, he's a loser. Cliff number thirteen. Here's what she said.
Speaker 5: This is a country based on racism and slavery and founding it founded in it. There is systemic racism and misogyny. So you have a president who traffics and misogyny, who traffics in xphobia, who tracticks in sexism, and one and any one and one.
Speaker 1: Against a black woman.
Speaker 5: So don't tell me that that's kind on the water guy, black woman, don't tell.
Speaker 1: Me this country is there.
Speaker 5: This country has only had one black male president.
Speaker 1: There's a will see another. Oh my god. By the way, Sunny Houston is married to a guy that's half half white. So I was close. But he still looks like a loser. This is you know, she's taller than him. He looks like a tiny little little man, little little man. But yeah, look at that. It's always oh, misogyny, it's always this. It's like, come on, give me a break. It's it's you, just you. They they, they, they really think black people are stupid. It's really disgusting. And the whole dee, I think I think it hurts black people more more than anybody. And and Latino people. It hurts them more than anybody because you know, if you step onto a plane and your pilot's black, you can't help but think, oh my god, did this person get the job because they're black? Because they had a quota to fill. See, people don't talk about That's why we have a shortage of air traffic controllers and pilots, because they have quotas to fill. So you have to be They have to make it diverse. That's why President Trump, it's like, why do we even have what color you are on your forms or for school. I remember one of my cousins. He was like number one ranked in his class, and his dream was to go to Harvard, and he didn't get in even though he was like number one ranked and did all these extracurricular activities, this and that, because he's white. Because he's white, even though his parents, like mine, fled a communist nation and he didn't even speak English growing up and all these and that. But meanwhile, he told me this kid that was black that was ranked like forty got in, and meanwhile that kid was American for generations. So think about it. If we want to help people get a leg up, why wouldn't you help, say the kid who is in m'or grin who face all these adversities. Why just because you're black you face adversity. That's BS, that's BS. You have a lot of you have a lot of black people. You have black people here that they've been It's it's not my fault that you've been here. Your family's been here for generations. It's just unbelievable that this this mentality, this victim mentality, it continues. And I know here in New York City a lot of them have the public housing. A lot of black people, you see it, they live in the public housing. And and it's it's almost like success is de incentivized. So a lot of them they they purposely don't get another job or don't want to get a higher paying job because then they're going to lose the free housing. So what they do is they'll get a side cash job. And what could be a side cash job, it's usually something you know, dabbling into illegal activities. So that is another thing. So if we wanted to help, say you know, lower income communities or people of color, why don't we say to them, hey, we'll we'll we'll pay for the schooling for this for that. Instead, it's like the poorer you are, the worse you are at life, the bigger the loser you are, the more the government wants to give you. We should be doing the opposite. We should be incentivizing people that are successful and not doing the opposite. But that's what we're doing this country. When we come back, we're gonna talk to Father Pavone. We're gonna talk about Christianity. We're gonna talk about our faith. We're gonna talk about Christmas and more. This is a Jesse Kelly Show. I am Lydia Show. Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. I am Lydia Sarni filling in for Jesse Kelly. You can follow me on social media at Lydia News l I d ian WS. I'm watching We got Fox News on here, Brian Kilmead, who is a really great guy. He's talking about the sixty Minutes Report with Sharon el Fonsi. I talked about it earlier in today's show. So Sharon A. Fonsi is really is a wonderful woman. At least when I was in my early twenties and she brought me out on my first they call them stand ups. Very nice person, but she's upset because Barry Weiss. She is moderate, she leans to the right. She shelved the CBS piece because she felt like it wasn't balanced, and now people are threatening to quit. I worked at CBS for five years. I was my first TV like well, I was at The View too, believe that I was an intern at The View, and then I worked at CBS. I was a production assistant for the early show, and then I worked for Dan Rather for several years. I got to know him well, and he's a hardcore lefty and when I was there, you know, as a young person, I was in the middle. And I'll admit it. And I got hit for this because I said this on TV. I have voted for Barack Obama. I did. I know now people are parently turning it off, but no, I was a kid. I was young, and I was like hope and change for the future. And then I didn't vote for him. The second time I did not, and I've been on the right path ever since. But you know, you are naive as a young person, you are naive, you are impressionable. You don't understand, and so that's why when I hear. We didn't have this when I was growing up. I'm sure you guys didn't either, about this whole trans craziness. So you can't get a tattoo, you can't buy beer, you can't buy wine, you can't get you know, all these crazy things you can And yet if you want hormones, if you want surgery, we know of twelve year olds that are getting missectomies. And this is what's happening. And now you have RFK Junior who wants who has made it now illegal to chop off a child's body parts and he's getting hit for it. Clip number five.
Speaker 6: The Trump administration will not stand by will ideology, misinformation, and propaganda push vulnerable young people into decisions they cannot fully understand and that they can never reverse. On my watch, AHHS will stand for radical transparency and informed consent. We follow the evidence, We employed gold standard science. We honor the moral obligation to do no harm. There is divine worth in every person. It shines most brightly in our children. That worth commands us to protect them. And as long as I serve as HHS Secretary, this agency will do so. President Trump is made Child protection ain't national priority Make our Children Healthy Against strategy demonstrates that commitment sex rejecting procedures rob children of their futures. So today we are taking six the sides of actions guided by gold standard science and the week one executive order from President Trump to protect children from chemical and surgical mutilation. This morning I signed a declaration sex rejecting procedures are neither safe nor effective treatment for children with genderness.
Speaker 1: For you have it there, you have it now. And he's getting hate from the left for speaking the truth. It's gender dysphoria. These people are confused, they need help these young children, and the parents are upset, so they bring the child to a psychiatrist who tells them, well, would you rather have alive son or a you know, or a dead daughter?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: This is what they do. They scare the parents. So on with me right now is Father Pavone, Father Frank Pavone. He is a he was ordained in nineteen eighty eight. He's a director for Priests for Life, a national co chair pro Life Voices for Trump. Father Profone, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 2: Hey, Lydia, It's always great to be on with you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me So, Father Provone, you got kicked out of the priesthood, you know, not for anything bad, but for speaking the truth. You got hate for speaking the truth because of a radical church leaders. Tell us about it. You advocate for the unborn, You advocate for children, because that's who is the unborn, and you got hate for it. You risked it all for it. And this is what we keep seeing, people that are being persecuted for speaking the truth. So tell us what happened.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, I back in the well. I've been involved in the Prolge Moved since nineteen seventy six. I was a teenager when I got involved in the movement. Then I also felt the call to the priesthood. And as a priest, you know, I was speaking out against abortion very very strongly, and the a few years into my priesthood, I said, I want to devote myself to this full time and the church at that time I was under Cardinal John O'Connor in New York. They said, yes, they gave me permission to lead this ministry priest for Life. And you know, for the next three decades I did this a full time and until I got to the point where you know, the ministry was becoming very, very large, very effective, and that threatned some of the left leaning members of the hierarchy, who, as my canonical advisor told me, what they cannot control, they kill. So they tried to limit our ministry. They it didn't succeed because people support our work all around the country. And so when they didn't succeed in destroying the ministry, they took away my priesthood. I still lead the ministry. It's still growing because Lydia like you like you're saying the war it is actually a war against children which is going on. That's not just you know, my opinion, your opinion. You know, Saint John Paul the second wrote about this back when when when, when he was pope, but he died in twenty five and and he said, yes, there's a deliberate war going on of the strong against the weak. And whether these children are in the womb or or or whether they are in our schools, there's a terrible war. It's the same that it's the war against marriage. It's a war against the family. It's a war against the innocence of young life. And when we speak up about that, that's those same warriors in the radical left culture of death are going to treat us, the advocates for these children, in the same way that they treat the children themselves. They will try to obliterate us in one way or another.
Speaker 1: Again, we're speaking with father Frank Pavone and mother Teresa again she is our Albanian hero. She talked about abortion. She said, I quote, I feel the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a war against the child, a direct killing of the innocent child, murdered by the mother herself. And if we can accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another? How do we persuade a woman not to have an abortion? As always, we must persuade her with love, and we must remind ourselves that love me means to be willing to give until it hurts. And yet, and we know the number one killer of young of black babies is abortion. And again you have the Democrat party that advocates for the killing of children. I mean you, what do you think, Father Pavone is Can you be a Christian and be a Democrat?
Speaker 2: Not anymore? Certainly there was a time when you could. And the reason that we say this is is not to judge any particular person. I know that obviously. I mean in my own life and the lives of you know, so many of our listeners. You know, we know people who identify as Democrats who we say, wait a minute, these are very good people, They're very Christian people. When we say this, we're not judging any particular individual. What we're saying is that being a Christian means that you embrace certain teachings. One of them we're talking about now, the sanctity of life, and there are many other teachings, the meaning of marriage, the meaning of family, and and and many other moral stances as well. Christianity has a content. It's not just oh, I pray to God. I believe in Jesus. Jesus taught certain specific things. He established a church which teaches very specific things. So it's not you know, I let me just put the label on myself and I'll invent whatever I want to believe. It has a content. Then you look at the Democrat party, it has a content too. There are certain dogmas, there are certain positions in the platform and in the in the what has become the you might say the ideological uh, practice and commitment of the Democrat Party, and one of those things is to unlimited abortion. I mean, find me a Democrat that says there should be certain limits on even late term abortion, and uh, you know, I'll give you a prize because they're awful hard to find. Uh. We're talking about, you know, the people you know, in in positions, in public positions. So this is why what you just said is is true. You cannot be not in our day and age.
Speaker 1: Don't go anywhere, Father Pavone. We're going to continue this conversation. If you guys remember former Speaker Nancy Pelosi. She was denied communion the Eucharists, which we Catholics believe is the body of Christ. This was by a San Francisco Archbishop, Salvatore Cordolioni. He publicly stated in May twenty twenty two that she was barred from receiving Holy Communion because of her persistent support of killing the unborn unfettered. She wanted you to be able. She still believes it. So this woman's going to burn in hell. We're going to talk a little bit more about her, because you know, I mean, I'm not here to judge, I know, Father you don't judge people. I judge her. I think she's a horrible discussing human being. When we return, stay there, father, don't go anywhere. We're going to continue talking about this and why Christian persecution continues to be ignored, but not by President Trump. He is he is looking into it. Were going to get to the bottom of it. Don't go anywhere. I'm Lydia Soaran I in for Jesse Kelly and we're going to be right back. Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. I am Lydia Soarran I at Lydia News l I d I A n e WS. It's been so amazing to be on with you guys this evening. I'll be back tomorrow to fill in for Jesse again. We were talking before about Nancy Pelosi and what a disgrace she is and she claims to be a Catholics like Joe Biden. Here's I want you to clip nine. Here's what she said about Joe Biden. She was talking to sixty minutes. Correspondal, listen to this.
Speaker 7: Such a consequential president of the United States, a mount Rushmore kind of president of the United States. I want to know what comes next that he belongs up there on Mount Rushmore, Lincoln and Joe Biden, But you got Teddy Roosevelt up there, and he's wonderful. I don't say take him down, but you can add Biden.
Speaker 1: She's so crazy, she's father provone. Why is it that the church is so for not I don't even want to say it's forgiving, so permissible when it comes to people that openly contradict fundamentally what the Church stands for and what Jesus Christ himself would be vehemently against. So why allow people like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi and these and Kathy Hokel who claims to be Catholics, Why allow them to get to allow them to receive the Body of Christ? What kind of message does that send?
Speaker 2: Well, Lydia, it's bad leadership. And you know that's actually how our ministry arose. Some years ago, I got into a big public spat with Nancy Pelosi because in a press conference where she was asked about legislation limiting late term abortion and whether she'd be in favor of that, she starts off by saying, oh, well, you know, I'm a sincere practicing Catholic. You know. And then when people started pointing out, myself included that, wait a minute, your position contradicts the very Catholic faith you playing to embrace. You know what her response was, Oh, well, you know this is a private matter, you know, between me and God, and you know my bishop and my priest. I said, wait one minute. You are the one who said you're a faithful, practicing Catholic. At that moment, you made your faith a public matter, and and you said that in reference to a piece of legislation. You could have just addressed the legislation. You could have just addressed the fact that your party and your policies allow killing a healthy baby carried by a healthy mother in the seventh, eighth, and ninth months of pregnancy. But no, you didn't want to address the merits of the issue. You wanted to try to hide behind your oh faithful, sincere practicing Catholic. You didn't have to bring up your faith at all. I say the same thing about Joe Biden. You know, Oh I carried a rosary and oh I received why you know, why do we care about that? You re elected you to be a president, not a pastor. Tell us about the policy and try to justify. So the bottom line is Lydia. You know why these people feel so confident in invoking their Catholicism and taking positions completely contrary to Catholicism because they have got priests that they go to who are misleading them. They're not coming to this on their own. They're not theologians. They're relying on priests who are telling them, oh, you know, don't worry, there's justification for taking these positions. That's why I lead a ministry called Priests for a Life, because which time there's need for reform in the church. Just like we've got weak and cowardly politicians that will talk and talk and talk and you don't know what in the world they just said. So we have the same problem in the pulpit where you've got this d zacuous, cowardly beating around the bush. They're they're talking, and they're not changing anyone, they're not challenging anyone. It's all this feel good garbage. No, we need renewal within the clergy. Just we need the spirit that President Trump has brought into the political world and the fight fight fight, and the clear talking and and the and the and the kind of talking that resonates with the hearts and passions of the American people sitting in their living rooms. This is what we need coming from the pulpit, and that's what our ministry tries to do, and it includes challenging exactly the problem you are just bringing out in the in the in the likes of Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden and unfortunately a whole bunch of others at various levels of government.
Speaker 1: Father Frank Pavone, I always love having you on and where again can people find you and reach you and talk to you because you are just I love the way you are just such a defender, of course of the unborn, but also of the truth.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you. I'm at fr Frank Pavone on all the social media platforms Fr Frank Pavone and our main website is pro lifecentral dot org. Pro lifecentral dot org.
Speaker 1: Father Pavone, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thanks Lydia, God bless God.
Speaker 1: Bless everyone out there listening to this. You know there is even these nativity displays. I saw it in I think it's Meetam, Massachusetts, where they said, oh Mary they had they don't have Mary and Jesus there. We all know that baby Jesus isn't there until Christmas Day, but they don't even have Marry and Jesus. And they said, oh, it's because of ice. And the archdiocese told them to put them, to put them back, and they were the priest is refusing, you know, they stop comparing what's going on with Mary and Jesus and Joseph, because they were not illegal aliens. They were going to Egypt, they left Bethlehem, they were going to answer for a census. So stop with the lies, stop with the bs. Stands up for the truth. And I actually go to a different church now because my priest was spewing these stupid nonsensical lies about migrants and this and that. You know, it's at the end of the day, you just got to call it like it is and and speak the truth. Because what did you just say, I'm the Way, the truth and the light right. He didn't say, I'm not going to tell you the truth if it hurts your feelings. So it's been an awesome experience being with you guys. As always again, I'm Lydia Saran I Lydia News l I d I A N E.
Speaker 3: W S.
Speaker 1: God bless you guys, Merry Christmas. I look forward to talking to you tomorrow, and have a great and blessed night, and trust and remember that God is with you and always always,