Speaker 1: It is now eight seventeen PMUT standard time. It is March seventeenth, twenty twenty five. Some people tell me that's an important day to wear green. Okay, so let's get moving here. Oh and in case you're wondering what I'm wearing, what I'm personally wearing, it's called that asta la vista your freedoms. Remember his stupid comments about screw your freedoms? Well, yeah, I made a T shirt while back, quite a while back, I guess, I mean, I haven't wanted that much, and yet this thing faded. Every once in a while to a you get a bum shirt from what do you call it? Gelato? But this is one of those end I made it one size too big, I think, So it's a little too big for me, so don't normally wear it. Hey, look right now, this stream is showing that I have viewers on. I decided to do Rumble Rumble Studio again, just not having a happy time with the stream yard. Anybody cares. But so also I can just go like this from stream Yard, which is kind of nice. So if I can go like that, and then I can just click over here and then you can see this video that we're going to talk about tonight. So it's going to be the FBI ADL nexus that provoked the Holocaust at WEEKO an actual holocaust. Wow, for once, a real one. Yeah, wrong people though, wrong people, right, method, I guess for as far as what they claim, you know what I mean, that's what I was getting at. What are you some kind of kind of siico. It's kind of it's kind of weirdo. Oh, that's cool. So these some of these the background scene, and some of them are window capture. So as long as I'm on, let me see that's if that's the case. I'm see if if I go over to like I don't know, and let's see if that does it? Yeah, hey, that's pretty cool. Yeah, so this one will be the if I'm into display here and same with that one. Ah, that's the only one. Not only do that and then and then and then and then if I want to make it. This is called it's called window capture game capture. Which one is it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Is it game capture? Nope, it's window capture. Let me see. Yeah, all right, cool? So I can add those to the other ones to if I really wanted to. There's one are here? Wait a minute something else is doing it. Why Oh, because display capture is above it. I see, and I see that makes sense. I like that. So if I if I want to go toggle between here and my tabs, I can do that and then jump back on here if I want to see in small screen on that's that's pretty I guess that's okay. I don't be asked, because sometimes you need to like just see what you're doing, but you'd have to go back to you just scroll because you can't scroll from here because this is just a watching a monitor. It's like trying to scroll your TV. If you do that too often, you might be called stupid. Have you ever can? I? Okay? I want to I want an honest answer, and it's okay to be honest about this. How many times have you tried to read ingredients on a package and you do what you do with your phone and you try to get bigger by putting your fingers on it and stretching it out. It's I'm just asking, do you did you do you catch yourself doing that? I don't worry. Everything will be digitalle soon enough, but I've done that and maybe I'm just a weirdough. But like if a text was too small and I'm trying to read it, I'd be like, what am what am I doing? Oh? Good times? Probably this is bull ship. Can't live like this? Oh I see all right? But if I go like that and the scroll over here, then you can see it, you know. I think I kind of all right. That works for the taskbar, and then I just go back over here for window Raham. Okay, all right, I'm down with that. I'm down with it. Hope's wrong, man, But for now, yell, I need to know. I need to know. So let's go here first. Actually, let us do this. Otherwise I'm just dancing around. Go to here, then I can go like this. Whoops, whoops? Uh how does one make their teeth that fucking wait, that's Joey swoll But how does that happen? Why am I hearing my fucking self talking right now? Hold on? What is going on? Fucking ball? Okay? Okay, so bitchhoot just started. I'm not even on bit shoot and it just started kicking off and playing. I'm not even on the right spot to be humbolt. That's weird. Anyway, I was hearing myself talk again yet again. So that's that's that all right? So how does one make their teeth that way? I've seen. I helped somebody at the at the farm well at the Arizona marketplace the other day carry a drone. Was this huge drone that was used for I guess fertilizing crops. I'm gonna call it fertilizing because I don't want to think about it being spirting. You know. We had this big reservoir on it on top and I was like, well, that's a huge gas can and he's like, no, that's not a gas it's it's where you uh put the stuff that you're fertilizing the plants with. I'm like, oh, that's cool, and yeah, so I helped him carry you know, it was two persons, just size drone to carry into is drunk. But I noticed when he smiled. He was a kind of like a m Mexican looking dude, but kind of not who's weird. But his teeth were white as could be and he smiled. I'm like, whoa he thought, keep your lips around that. You don't want to get shot for your ivory, you know what I mean? It was all that how bright they were, Like this guy right here I'm drinking coffee as I ask you how to make your teeth white? Yeah, but whatever, I don't even know. I know there's gonna be a way. I'm sure probably expensive. Doctor Glynnen was on something recently. Let me show you what that looks like. This is actually pretty cool because I don't have to move my stuff. I don't have to change like screen capture this bat blah blah. I could just go from here as long as I don't have to worry about the audio. When it comes to the audio, I gotta switch over for now while we're here in this world. Okay, you did see that it's asking like you didn't like it? Has no uh shoot me a shoot me a. Yes you can, yes you can. If you can see that that is a doctor Peter Glidden talking about your fuel in your tank obviously, if he's got his hands out like that. You guys have seen enough of his shows with me. This is how much the body needs. This is how much it's getting the stress of life brings it down here. Something's gonna break. Well, it's gonna run out right, nothing wrong with the engine, just ran out of oil. Oh man, But yeah, he's he's if you're not his mailing list, if you're one of his members in a h of his of his website, if you're if you're a website member, you got an email and he recently did a free seminar women Women's hair loss Resolutions dot com is what it's called, and he's talking about the causation and then maybe some things to help it. I think copper would be one of those things for color. I'm not sure about maintaining it. How many people out there have had any experience with that little rotatiller. I used to call it a lawnmarder, but it doesn't cut the grass. It puts holes in your head, So it's more like a little tiny rotatiller. You know, you have to get your your your horton hears a who to push it around your head. And then and then you put like some kind of like miracle grow grass seed and you rub those chemicals into your skin that's already been sliced up, and then magically, who knows what it's doing to the rest of your body, But you might have hair. Has anybody tried that? I have a a Rebecca in my life, so my hair is going to continue to fall out. In turn white, and I'm gonna look very old. That stress. That's stress, that's stress of Hey, I'd rather be anywhere else with anyone else, but here I am. And because it's my daughter, and I don't want that to be I don't want to be absent of that. I changed the thumbnail on this today. I thought they look pretty cool after the fact hasn't been shited though, you know, because it's already out, it's already been dispersed. No one's going to find it.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I put this one out two days ago, and that was the Healthy Nostalgia ninety fifty eight Chevy and Paula. That was a good one. But yeah, we will get there's no one else up here. Huh. That's weird. So the last episode I took down because there's something that I got into detail with a little bit more than maybe I should have, because it's involving a very dang his family who may just out of spite because I don't They don't have to be the one monitoring it, but others. And this whole thing that I've been talking about lately is those people who monitor everybody, especially people who talk about them and make files and then send it around and they make the recommendations that get people, oh I don't know, killed or detained or whatever. Black bag had never seen again. You know, those types of people were just fucked with, prosecuted, pulled over all the time. I don't need any of that right. Later on we'll talk about this, but here, let's do it. Let's do a sound test. I'm gonna do a sound test. You tell me if you hear it. He said you need to give your body on a regular basis all ninety essential nutrients. Did anybody hear that, because if you did. I did pick up this loop back, this wireless invisible virtual loop back thing that I might be able to use, but I just think it's gonna cause more problems if I do. It's really not that big of a deal. Just to go to the other rumble chat a rumble Uh what am I talking about this thing? When I want to do a share screen with audio, it's not that big of a deal. Oh yeah, it is messed up. Okay, so it's still not to give me the right total because yeah, no, it's still screwed up. And I think it's on purpose. It's telling you I have half of the people that I have. They don't want me to do ads anymore. They don't want me to advertise, so they're not going They're not gonna prevent me from using the Rumble studio, but they're not gonna let me do the ads. So they're always coming in. They're coming in half of what I have, so i'd have to get me be double if that's even gonna maintain. It's same glitchiness, right, otherwise I could glitch out and do something else all together. All right, let's get into the first I got a lot of stuff here to show you, so I'm not gonna get back down this side. And that's kind of a problem. I guess I'm got to go with this. Yeah, well, first tell me if you heard it when I played that Doctor Gooden clip. If you did, then maybe we have Maybe there's promise here. I don't think you probably did, but if you did, then I can proceed differently moving forward here. So please let me know if you did. And if you don't, then you're a poop pet. It wouldn't be the first time I'd call you a poop ped. That won't be the last. All right, Oh, on Sunday, we had I invited Davis to talk with us on our Sunday meet up with Stefan, and he had another show that he was doing, and he came in toward the last hour and a half or so, and this is a good talk. Stefan also put out a good talk that I started now Di didn't I'd actually no, no, I've played you a different part of Stephan's. But he did come out with one with Joseph Atwill, which the host starts off with an awful premise, but because Stefan and Joseph or Joe are so good at helping helping make the conversation do something interesting, if it came, it turned out to be a really really really good, uh good talk. So you should check that out. Stefan st e p A s t e f A n verse hop n v e r s t A p p e n you can. You can find him on bitchue it as way of the Warrior Warrior's Way, but it's Stefan, were stopping on YouTube, all right. If you don't see it there, then go to a Warrior Way because you might have taken it down mm hmm, less you can find it. Seriously, the fuck you mean?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, so bit shate's retarded, but it's okay. Oh okay. So it's Way of the Warrior, and he has his I'll show you in the second era. So we'll just go back the other way we had it. This is bullshit. I'll tell you why I'm singing that in a second. Two.
Speaker 4: I can't look like this. This is bullshit. H good, horrible tim Sorry. So it's this one right here. So it's Way of the Warrior.
Speaker 1: It's warrior ways up here, but it's Way of the Warrior if you're searching for it. And that's the name of his book, The Master's Guide to the Way of the Warrior, which I read probably six years ago to now seven years ago something like that. One of the early books I read. I think I started off with, like I don't know if it was I don't know. I think it was The Secrets of the Federal Reserve, and then a bunch of Michael S. King books because they were easy to read fast, and it makes you fel accomplished when you get through chapters and when you get through books pretty quickly, when the quick reads, it's nice build your confidence for, like, you know, reading more stuff, especially if you're not used to that and you think that your tension is not the best. Right now, I can't stop reading. But there are certain hurdles that you need to go through, and one of the main ones is finding something that's interesting that interests you and not be afraid to also listen or you know, try to read something that's not of your like something that would oppose your ideals, just to see what they think and how they think and that and what lies to tell about people who do think the way you do, or maybe there are impressions because they're being lied to about how you think.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Obviously, controllers manipulators are going to make everybody who they want you to dislike out to be a demon. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior Fredrik NIETZSCHEE Okay, So that's that one, and then the APT will end for stopping Gaza Lago thing. That's what I mean by the stupid premise, Like she talks about this Gaza Lago AI video and that's how she starts her show off, like this is just distraction. But they but they mentioned that it's just distraction and why we got to stop commenting on all this stuff they put in front of us to comment on, because we're doing exactly what they want us to do, which is to waste our time thinking about shit that doesn't matter. Sunday night Stream. How come that's only an hour long? Wait a minute, that doesn't sound right. Why is that like that? Maybe it got cut? Huh Okay, Now now I'm a little confused because that's not supposed to look like that. Let's see if I can find him on rumble real quick. Yes, well he is there. He has a come up on here though lives. Nope, it doesn't. God damn, it just too bad. Well, I don't know how to find that one. I don't think he's still on. I don't think he still has it up on his YouTube. Let's good talk, too, bastards. There he is on top? Oh wait, hold on, what happened O? We're here? Oh that's three weeks ago? Cares, No, it's still here. Get it way you can, because I don't know. It's probably gonna go down. But yeah, halfway through here like read out maybe here. I don't know. I don't really know what the timeline is. But you'll see that Davis Lherman is with us. He shows up and we have a really awesome talk despite my caffeinated mistaking of cues. Like sometimes I speak at the same time someone else does, and then I pause, and then the other person pauses, and then I like, okay, so if you're not going to go, it's like then I guess I'm going to now, and then nice to do it again, and they both we both thought at the same time, like that trying not to do that. That's not intentional why we are poor. But if you hit the videos button like this, then it's in the chronological order typically, so you see atwill here, but home you'll see the live Otherwise you have to go to the live tab and they'll see right do do do do do do? You should totally watch that one, though, when you have three hours and forty six minutes to yourself, and I promise I will bring up the other video again if anybody who cares, so we might hopefully get into a little bit of this. The Sunday's Share. This is somebody sharing somebody else's video, and that somebody else is I forgot, uh you did bad Austin Wade Piccard, I guess theater thug aw I don't want to tell that means the Underclass podcast. Is this person I think, or maybe this is what the hell is this Nephilom death squad. Yeah, they are all stupid names and all stupid people, and they're probably little youngster agent cadets doing it all. But you get some information of this. This whole thing is you take the information, you leave the person right. The person isn't what's important. Michael Deacon program been on his show. He's a cool dude. William Ramsey investigates. I've been on the show. Oh, I don't know. I don't know what to say. I think everybody's pushing this why you're a supremacist thing anytime you hear that and you attach it to something. First of all, if they are being dickheads, that's totally a knop. It's totally enough. If they're mixed in with cults or terrorism, then it's absolutely on, hundred percented and it is really up. Military intelligence is really up what ever you want to call it. A way to bring down is continue to push forth the notion that everyone who's European is by default by creation, by the very existence, or racist, whatever the fuck that means. When you're talking about a Jewish supremacist who hates everybody and wants them all to die and wants to be the one that kills them and slowly while raping their children and cutting them up in front of you. So I'm not really sure how they come off thinking they have the moral high ground. But it is their world, after all. They get to mold it with their media and propaganda and the drugs that they shoot into your arms. So he becomes so stupid that you think it's all real before you die. So this is on Spotify, you know, the place that they don't let me have my podcast on anymore. Yeah, I have been seeing a dramatic downturn and all it's not. Spotify was where I got probably a third to a half of my view of my downloads views whatever they call them. I had like two over three thousand, so you know what they call followers or whatever on there. And yeah, now that's all gone, just like that. And so it was all the monetization that went with it, no warning, no hay, put this way, take down, take it off, get it away whatever. Nope, all right. So I never got into this the other day, but I wanted to. I did mention a little bit of it in somewhere. I forgot where it was. But they keep on going on and on and on about and when you hear these things about Mandela effect, when you hear this stuff about, you know, I'll did we destroy time? Did we all die? And bl blah blah blah. No one never points this out because they're always talking about the God particle, and they in the they theorize when we fucking stop popping up, when they theorized that we were going to discover this God particle. And I guess they did in twenty twelve, which is a very interesting year by the way, that things were going to start to unravel reality in and of itself, tangent universes, Donny Darko type stuff, and yeah, the Higgs bugs on? Could he have kept our universes from collapsing? A scientist approached at the end of the let's say, end of the twentieth century, advance is what the hell? As scientists approached the end of the twentieth century, advances in particle physics had answered many questions that surrounded the fundamental building blocks of nature. Remember, they make up most of the stuff on their own, do they just This is the gay science because all of this takes you away from creator. Right, Oh, everything's material, therefore it's dead. Therefore it's soulless, it has no spirit. It's all particles, you know, people. And then when they say, you know, people are light, they're light beings, like, no, that's photons, photons right, more material, right, more of the material world. There's the fucking things. That's photons. There's nothing okay, So they would all collect on your lens if that was the case, as Kenneth Wheeler has said, And there's photon was a So it was a guy who was in the occult who came up with that whole the whole name in that concept that was applied to it. So it's physics steadily populated a particle zoo with electrons. First of all, electrons are not real. They're not a real particle. They're an energy point, an energy point. So if you think of a magnet. At the center of a magnet, there is no polarity as they call it, there's no there's no force. Right, that's the null point of the magnet. That's basically what an electron is. So on the outside edges of it, you're gonna have what's it's going to be the highest concentration of that energy, right, But the center point is the null point. Potons, bosons, and all flavors of quarks. Some pressing questions remained stubbornly unanswered. Amongst these, why do some particles have mass? Well, if it doesn't have mass, tech, Okay, it's not an actual material. If it's not a natural material, it's still theoretical. It's just another point of energy, or a field, or the beginnings of the network of a field, as an electron might be. Potentially, these are just like little node points rather than an actual particle. The Higgs boson has a massive wonder twenty five billion electron votes, meaning it is one hundred and thirty times more massive than a proton. According to CERN, it's that more massive than a proton. But you can find protons, according to them, but you can't find the Higgs boson. Now, let me get to the point where I was going to make here, because when they keep on going on, but why is the Higgs boson called the god particle? And they keep on using this misconception, And there's a billion videos on YouTube and every other place where unstudied people or maybe people who deliberately want to be rumor mongers, rumor mills, talk about bullshit for sensationalism and clicks. They get this wrong and they put a bunch of what do you call it, urban legend, folklore bullshit into it to say that, well, the Higgs boson was discovered and then everything went crazy. Okay, well it was if it was a thing that was to be discovered, it was there before, so therefore it's your awareness of It didn't cause the world to end unless you manipulated something. But still it's something that's very minute. And all this, I think still goes back to the idea that hey, microzyma human body, pleamorphic microzyma, microzyma being the real building blocks of life, not the cell, and smaller than that, and the abuilding has the ability to be come back here, become a germ, become whatever it needs to be in order to adapt to the environment or clean up its environment and get rid of toxins. It can even become a simple parasite, simple parasite, not crazy parasite. That's that's that we know of, So parasites can actually come from within. Then it begs the question too, like when they do all of those experiments with like that, that those experiments with the dead cow meat and whatever, and they end up making like bees come out of it. It makes you wonder if that's a pleomorphic, pleomorphic microsome effect that these building blocks of life like fermentation. Right, they're eating something, whether or not, that's just a different stage in development over time. You know, when they try to make the homunculous, sometimes they get like just bees and they it's kind of interesting, but anyway, that's a different tangent. The at list detector, a toroidal LHC of apparatus, is one of the LHC's general purpose detect loos atlas, along with the CMS detector for first detection to the Higgs bullets. On where's this that? Sirn? Where the hell is this thing? Yep, sir The giant magnet, Yeah, giant electron magic magnet. That's what the particle accelerator does. It's the electronmagnet. It's like bringing yourself on a high speed rail. Everything they want on high spreed rail. Same song, here's my h boson shit that.
Speaker 2: I was talking about?
Speaker 1: Now, I gotta go back there and find it.
Speaker 2: It's jes.
Speaker 1: What page was that there's alright. The Higgs Boso nickname the god particle was solidified upon its discovery, name only as a result of the popular media, So they got it wrong. The origin of this is often connected to Nobel Prize winning physicist Leon Liederman. Wow, that doesn't sound irish referring to the Higgs Boson. So people right there, right there, right there, they have the manipulators of reality telling you what to believe and what's real, and they've decided and decreed that, hey, there's this particle that there's no one else could ever verify this because we have the machinery and it's very expensive, and you know, you shouldn't be able to allow to even have this type of stuff. So you just have to take our word for it that what we're doing down there is looking for particles and certainly not trying to destroy the world or you know, erase the hard drive of our planet and start a reset. Not the otherfucker needs to stop doing that. I wish I could stop. Is there a way to make that not do that? Every time you scroll down past the taskbar, that's fucking irritating. So referring to the Higgs Boson as the goddamn particle in frustration with regards to how difficult it was to detect, so calling it the God particle. Everybody's like, eh, the God particle. They found the God particle.
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa wow, that said last thing they ever had to do.
Speaker 1: They found the God particle. It's like God, you know, in a particle. Yeah. No, it was difficult to detect. It was eluding them, and they were saying, where's that goddamn particle? Fuck, this stupid thing stop popping up. I need to stop that. Stop it. How do you make that thing stop? Show me?
Speaker 5: Tell me?
Speaker 1: I need nothing to go the fuck away, all right. Business Insiders says that when Liederman, again certainly not Irish eve A author book on the Higgs boson in the nineteen nineties, the title was to be the Goddamn Particle, but the publishers changed this to the God Particle. And of course, because nobody actually reads what's inside the book, they go off the title or the back of the book, and they then claim that they know everything that's inside the book. That's called brilliance and the troublesome connection with religion was drawn, which bothers physicists to this day, but certainly adds to the manipulation of the of the sheep, right of the dumb shits, because again, once again it's the religion of science bringing you God on their terms, God on their terms. Still, it's hard to overestimate the importance of the Higgs boson and the Higgs field in general. Field field probably not a particle, probably not a particle at all, in general, as without this aspect of nature, no particles would have mass. Oh that's not true, buddy. See this is the problem again. They're trying to Oh my god, they're trying to explain away the magnetic field itself and oh, okay, that means no stars, nophing. Yeah, I'm not going to continue to read that nonsense. This is this is Jews science. In nineteen sixty four, researchers has begun to use quantum field theory to study the weak nuclear force, which determines the atomic decay of elements by transforming protons to neutrons. This forest carriers and its forest carriers.
Speaker 6: W this is.
Speaker 2: The point.
Speaker 1: Was the goddamn particle?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: It's not the god particle. It's folklore, it's it's misunderstanding, it's deliberate misinterpretation. It's all that stuff, all right? Why is this being so slow? Just move bitch, all right now this one. I have the switchback over. Show me a little frequency waves. I remember we're talking to Gwen stel Tower. We might get into that later. Let me see what else we got here going on? All right, so there was a couple of things here I wanted to kind of bring out. It says the Order of Nine angles A predominantly serves as an accelerationist radicalization to violence pathway premised on occult practices, sometimes referred to by nine in adherents as the Sinister Tradition. Its pathway operates bi directionally both to get non radicalized individuals non O nine name satanists into occult traditionalism and to expose to nine eight adherence to other to others who reinforce both their disdain for president society and belief that violence is the optimal catalyst for change. Well, here's the funny thing. They just explained the way a very potential real life situation when these OVAs control everything, that the only way to get them out of your country would be to kick them out, and that would be considered an act of taking action, right, rather than writing your goddamn congressman who's also one of the ovays or in their in their service, and they have no power to do anything anyway because they Again, when we get into this and we understand that it's not just Waco, it's not just Oklahoma City, it's what they do all the time in every aspect of our government. Because it's not government. This is the government. You're actually watching the government operate the way the government that if you whatever you want to call them, mechanism that operates things.
Speaker 2: This is what it is.
Speaker 1: It's the ad L, the macade F, behind the CIA and other agencies SPLC, right, the Anti Defecation League. These are the people who monitor, harass, suppress, shadow, ban or and they're not it's just they all has to do is say something. So either some other agency is sending information to them to look over or they're gathering data and saying, hey, these people are threats to us, because by us, they don't just mean the Jews, they mean the controlling body of this actual place, the place that feeds them their money and keeps them in these positions of power. That is what total obedience looks like. Is they're going to get any system and everybody because this it's already owned. They already owned us. They've owned us well since eighteen sixty five. But the real grip between eighteen seventy one and nineteen thirteen. By nineteen thirty three, we were paper assets to them.
Speaker 6: We were.
Speaker 1: Fictitious dead entities, tradable. We backed their debt, and that debt is also faked because it's their fake system when it's usury and in its interest. None of that stuff actually applies lawfully. And somebody said something to me today, Rob that kind of made kind of sense to me. He said, if you read the book the way it's supposed to be read, and read the way it's read two people and taken out of context and everything. That then, for the most part, besides the bullshit that they add into it, and this is the part that I'm adding to his comments, you take away the bullshit statement that Jesus comes from the House of David just so they could tie him to the Old Testament, which is a demonic bullshit glrim more full of scumbags and maniacs. When you take those lying elements out that they use to try to link him and then some of the things that he said that I don't believe were ever true, like only through me, YadA, YadA, YadA. So they think there can be only one, this megalo mania type of thing that they then can control, so that your worship making a man yet again, take away all that that the New Testament, at least in Jesus is telling. The telling of Jesus is basically a warning against the Jews. So of course they had to grab a hold of that and manipulate it as best as they could to make it out to be like, oh, no, you have to protect us, that's part of your duties, mister Christian and dispensationalism and all that shit.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Anyhow, I know the timeline between two thousand years ago and now is different, so other things happened in between. I'm not arguing that. But you had a very militant Catholic Church, heally Roman Empire, seeing to it that they made a very despotic life for everybody and would punish severely, meaning murder, those who went against their decree. So the Holy Roman Empire was quite the evil force, right. They pushed these, they ingrained these through trauma, these ideas that this is the thing, right, And even when people broke away, they couldn't break away altogether. They just reformed what they were being taught instead of just saying, fuck all this, There's got to be a deeper history. Where's my culture? Why do I care what some sandfuckers think? Anyway? So they were of nine anger angles DDA. So you're just dained for president society and belief that violence is the optimal catalyst for change. Well, when you see what they did to I don't know other people who were trying to protect their children, trying to make their life better, trying to get out of the thumb of their wicked, evil, illegitimate banking system, and they're complete co opting an infiltration of their kingdoms. War had to be the way, and when it was a people's effort, things had to happen a certain way. As a radicalization vector, the nine A model, especially those associated with the strain currents or nxions known as Temple of Blood, further radicalized adherence toward a willingness to commit violence, especially low and actor terrorism. If this doesn't sound like an it straight up military slash Israeli slash eighty L slash benighbors. Op by, now, come on. They want people to be painted as white supremacists, and they want to attract radicalized and non radicalized, and they want to and they say that they want there's a preponderance to violence, namely that of loan An Act or terrorism. Why do you think this little thing exists? And how real is it? If it was ever a real thing, it was co opted a long time ago and changed into something that's now a weapon of this oive government that actually is our government. It's just a series of agencies that fucks with you. And you think that there's a justice system and all these other things, that there's nothing there. That's all gone. There's no structure of our constitution there.
Speaker 2: We let it go.
Speaker 1: People fought and died, but they didn't realize what was at stake, and they never would have given up in eighteen sixty five. They never would have surrendered. And if anybody understood that that meant everybody and that everybody was enslaved, and that they were going to have a saturnalia event where they turned the the slaves into the masters and it was going to last for ever thereafter, that saturnalia of reconstruction taking it now to DEI and all of these other things, a firm of black she all this, all the stuff that they do, the immigration, all this is replacement, creating a violent what do you call it, opposition to you, who's going to be set free to do whatever they want against you. And they already are. They're they're not punished for their crimes. They're horrific crimes of rape and murder of children, women and other men. We're already seeing it. They have no repercussions, and they're paid from your tax money. Of course, stop paying those, stop paying those. Otherwise you're participating in evil. You're part of the you're part of the ritual. You're part of the cult. Individuals associated with the Old Day aim to mobilize pre existing groups and already radicalized individuals to carry out violent attacks, either as part of it occult rituals, or in furtherance of acceleration this theory of change according to which they operate. This sounds like those Delphi murders, right, you know they blame it on Odin. Knight's well, Odin wasn't a bad guy. Odin was thor maybe Wodin, but that was what the fuckings ended. Up being. They've they evolved into the mask of Ova, but they of the Jew. But there was never a Jude. There wasn't a Judaism five thousand years ago. There wasn't a Judaism three thousand years ago either. There was a Judaism about three thousand PC or sorry, three hundred p see three hundred and twenty BC. Maybe when they decided to put it all together in a in Greek occupied Alexandria, after they were taught to how to read and write by the Greece, by by Palome. And the first thing they did is they started revising history. They are the revisionists. Up to that point, they had nothing to show for for the last I don't know however, many three thousand years prior to that. So they made up a story and they did one upmanship. And I write about that in my book. And actually I'm quoting from another book called The Laughing Jesus. So again not saying that there aren't real murderers in these groups, but I'm two. I am also saying, most certainly the order nine Angles, Temple of Blood, this is all going to have a neo Nazis been to it, because again that's the persona of German nationalism that they want anybody to have. That's the impression they want people to have. So they have people who actually don't understand what national socialism is in these groups. And if they honestly, wholeheartedly believe in that wicked elemented of it, then their psychopaths, just like the Jews, are right. And if they actually knew what national socialism was and how integral and noble and respectable and respectful it was to others, then they would understand and they'd be able to smell a fart. Smell this like a fart in a closet. Okay, they'd understand that this is These things are a joke. And obviously these people don't even know what national socialism is to be invoking the symbolism or or names of German anything, right, they don't. One doesn't go along with the other, but it certainly it certainly is the impression that Jews want you to have of it. And there you go right back into our government again. So yes, it's controlled. And they want to push this caricature of of nationalism onto people to make everybody fearful of anyone who mentions nationalism. That just means, hey, I want to restore our culture and our government at least our constitutional rights and our constitutional republic. Because that seemed like, you're pretty cool, pretty well thought out idea. And you know, since we never actually utilized it, we can't say that it failed. It was replaced by war and infiltration and maybe even as late as early as the eighteen fifth, because that's when it was seriously. I mean, there was that under attack ever since its inception. But you know, prior to even Civil War, there were some dastardly people doing dastardly things to change in terror form this country. And there was infiltrators coming in both as the Jesuits and you know who du right, And there's people who commented about it, wrote books about it. Samuel Morris was one of them. The Morse Code guy said, watch out for those Jesuits. Watch out. Why are we allowing Why are we allowing Catholics in here? Why are we allowing Catholics in here in droves right now? When we, as Protestants who founded this nation, did everything we could to get away from their despotic rule, and that they will just bring their own despotism back here. Kind of reformation war were not done with it yet, it's basically what he's saying. There are two main ideology ideological strains with the Nine at first, the original NA and the central and centered around the texts such as hosta Hostia, which promotes a so called sinister conduct that includes subversive, illegal, and immoral actions online and offline. Wow, that sounds like a fucking Francist, doesn't it, alongside extensive, introspective and generally nonviolent rituals created by David Maya, the original ideological outlook of so okay, here's the thing. Immral actions by whose standards, illegal by whose standards? And there's lots of laws out there that are illegitimate. Subversive if you're if you're if you're colonized, if you will, or controlled by an illegitimate government. What's subversive if not patriotic? It depends on who you're talking about and from whose vandage point, whose perspective you're you're referring to. What subversive is The insubversive to an illegitimate controlling body sounds a lot more like patriotism than me. Another thing that they consider a mental disorder, if you have nationalistic tendencies or patriotic ones, then you have a mental disorder, because of course that's what Jews do, and that's what what do you call it? Soviets and their in their psychology and their psychiatry, which again goes back to Communism, Bolshevism, Judaism. It solve their lie science. Every science that you can think of is a bag of lies and a little bit of truth to hold together, not even enough mortar so that the blocks don't tip, you know. Influenced by greatly by David Mayatt, the original ideological outlook of the Nine A is rooted in Juliet Viola's militant traditionalism. I'm not giving I'm not making a statement in the positive for these When I'm saying is even when you read this stuff, you got to pick it apart because what are these statements and what do they actually mean? That's what I'm getting at. What I'm getting at is you can't just take these things because words, you know, you don't think that they're manipulating something or that they're trying to form your opinion of something. They want you to think a certain way about these things. They don't want you to think that it's created by a bunch of guys in military suits or you know, whatever the hell they wear over in Israel. They don't want you to think in those terms when you think of this. They want you to think of you know, grassroots white supremacist urians, you know who who hate everybody and want to commit acts of violence. And they're and they're in the sorcery. So they're into the same shit that the Oivas are into heavily. And we're supposed to believe that this is like what a counter magic. They do all the same horrible things, apparently to the same the same innocent people. So this can also be a front group that not only make all Europeans look bad when they do commit an act for an event type of thing, like a false flag type of thing or whatever, but also their daily workings could be child sex, trafficking, child murder, all these horrible things that ouivays do, and it's just another outlet for them to get keep the ball rolling for their their sick cult that they've been conducting for the last five thousand years, which is heavily uh rooted in child rape and murder. When when everything that a that a Saturn cult does, the eden Kites did, it's the Saturn cult when everything that the Judae is that Judaism in Islam, and Islam still dances around a goddamn black cube. If everything that when everything that they do, when you get right down to it, the Saturn cult does same thing that as Rome. When Romans are celebrating Saturnalia and luprecalia, Saturn cult. Okay, Saturn moon clt wolf cult. Wow, that sounds like the ead and Nights to me, it's the goddamn Saturn cult.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: The individual Okay, So your original order of nine angles strain has various manifestations, but can generally be conceptualized as a split between a focus on individual esoteric and occult practices and a more fasciistic manifestation, which lends itself toward hate based violence and terrorism, because that's what fascism is about.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: No, it isn't. No, it isn't your caricature. The impression that you've given the rest of the world about that word that was a very proud word that happens to also be. There's a fascias on our dimes. There used to be. I put that picture up on FTJ media. In fact, oh, not only got on FTG media and see if there's anybody here. I didn't check that yet. Everything you say, oh there it is. I pause? That is there a chat? Nope? Oh maybe there is. It's just taking it while to load. No, no chat. Okay, Well I'm starting off with a hello as I normally do. Why is it only eight? The hell? Why on my hair? Why the fuck are my hair? Guys, you can't tell me things like oh I like it that this new time and then not be here when I do that. Time. Can't just do that? You know, I did my part. I was here. Now you got two years. Uh the star rend framed my guy gainst that. But what I would I lose?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 2: There is.
Speaker 1: Which lends itself towards the hate based violence and terrorism the individual sub benefest manifestation. While taboo and niche or niche generally avoids externalized violence, though it can at times blur into ritualistic and sexual violence against others. The overlap with fascism leads significant portions of the Order of ninety eight goals adherence to embrace Mayatt's ideological views that the enemy of eugenic human evolution is ultimately the Jewish people. Yes, oh, he's right about that eugenic human evolution. Well, eugenics is actually a thing that was co opted early on by the Jews themselves, and they used it in horrible, wicked ways. So what are we talking about there? I know what I think they are meaning. But there's like even telsa wizzy genesis. He said, you know, you know, think before you breed, don't breed with the Rea tarts is basically what Tesla was getting at. But there's no calling and murdering involved. There was no calling some some woman's child horrible names like that douchebag not so handsome truth did to that young girl either ten or twelve if she was that screaming at the mother, calling her a race trader and all this stuff like you do? You don't do that in from a child. First of all, who the fuck are you to tell anybody what they're doing in their lives? How are you changing the world by doing that? I don't like what you do. I don't like your existence. I don't like your child's existence. Okay, fuck off? Is that gonna change anything? Is that gonna make it better? But is this one person gonna change the make a snowball? Effect and fix the world, And is it even something that's the right approach to try to fix anything making people sad or hurt their feelings just for being alive, like that little girl. If I was around there, because every father should be protective of all children, and he was harassing and scarring and traumatizing that child in front of me. I already told the group in on Sunday what I would have done. There would have been holes in handsome truth. I'm pretty sure he could probably Brazilian jiu jitsu my ass. But you know, it's kind of hard to stop led. It's a little bit more permanent too. I don't I don't want to wrestle around and you know, touch up on the fucking asshole I wanted, especially with all the gay videos I've seen of that guy, do a search on Hull. It's not just that stuff. He doesn't court. He seems to really like that. He seems like to go to gay bars with his gay friends and do gay shit. Lots of videos, lots of videos. And by the way, if he's not a controlled ob, I don't know what the fuck is. It's bringing all the negative attention that you could possibly imagine and make people hate you. So he's creating division that's counter to what we should be doing. And he has a caricature idea of what all of that stuff means. Because he's not bringing honor to things, he's not bringing nobility to things. He's doing the opposite. He's bringing negative attention. So when when you won't do the FED posting, the FEDS will do the FED posting and then take down your whole group, isn't that nice? Evola's influenced via Maya into the text of when I named our Parent in this anti Semitic component, as Maya's Magian focus, Magi is clear replication of Villa's traditionalists worldviews laid out in his literature Revolt against the Modern World. Well, first of all, Magi, let's get something straight here. Nobody I know what they say about Persia and the Goths and all this other stuff of the Aryans. They weren't magi. The Magi were the fucking Jews that were there, and they did poison and corrupt a lot of the Well, the Arians are the leading class, they're the they're the leadership of the Goths. Right, So it's the same group, just different title. Some of them most certainly were seduced by that, and they're corrupted by their magic and their sorcery. Yeah, but the Magi were hated in the orlanda book and they I think they put a y in it magiar or whatever. But yeah, they were talking about the same type. The magi would go and steal their children and groom them. Nobody would ever consider magi calling themselves a magi and also claiming that they're you know, anti Jewish, because what the fuck do you think those a Edgi are? They're the freaking Saturn cult people. These are the Edenites that made that ship up that you know, and not made it up like I just made this up. And no, like they comprised of it, right, they were comprised.
Speaker 2: Of them.
Speaker 1: Byproduct of Mayat's time in neo Nazi Networkay, so let's say where we go is Maya's magic and focus is clear is a clear replication of Evola's traditionalist worldviews laid out in his literature Revolt against the Modern World, as well as a byproduct of Mayant's time in neo Nazi networks in the UK and his coinciding introduction to Savitri's Sadavicri DVS or Devis writings. Savitri Devi is a considerable influence on some strains and nexions embrace of esoteric Hitlerism, Hitler deification and worship. Right, so this is all silly because they don't even know what the guy was about, although he wouldn't be into dark share and most of that. And I'm going to say this right now, and I guarantee you somebody will be able to find the evidence of it, that what they consider the the esoteric race, that it seems like the the Hitler and I don't think Himler and and Adolf will really and I don't think he was doing everything according to what you know Hitler would have wished or wanted. I think Himler was his own like free agent type of thing, or not a free agent someone working for something else individually and potentially I don't know, but it seems like there was a little weirdness going on there. But as far as the asoteric aspects, and they say, oh, he was a this and a that, and you know Thuley and all this other craft. First of all that that is blown away the hell out of a portion, and then also the fact that was reading up on what the Jews are all about. He would have books around like the theosophical shit. That doesn't mean he was a big proponent of all that crap. Some of it was talking about the Arian stuff, maybe that, but there's a lot of other nonsense sets in there. I don't know. I'm pretty sure he was smart enough to take the take the good and lead the bad. Also, there was a lot of potential racing during that time that we don't know about that maybe only inner circles do. I think there was artifacts, relics, something that very sinister groups in the in the world were trying to gather, and it kind of goes back to the whole cauldron thing that we talked about in the British at the source of their power, and I think maybe once understood, there might be a whole subplot here of a race to stop the wicked, evil Oi vase of the world, the Saturn cult Jews from acquiring these relics, artifacts, whatever, and keeping them away from them so that they didn't dominate the world with them. I don't know if that's a thing, but there's a lot of things that point to that. So were they trying to just get one, you know, get a step ahead of them. It's possible. And they never mentioned Hitler going into that castle, I don't think and doing rituals. So I think that's a bunch of you know, they're conflating a lot of stuff there, one leading influenza. Tell me if I'm wrong. I haven't gotten too deep into that yet. It's kind of not my focuses, but this whole if they okay, you can say Hitler deification and worship. Now if you watch the the the Europe of the Last Battle, and you know, the good times before they declared war on him, even even during then until about thirty six seven, right, things are pretty okay, maybe a little bit longer than that. Oh hold on, let's see. I just got my email from Outlooks saying talk about my glitch. Let's see, I think bring it up. Are investigating this issue. We thank you for your patience and okay, cool, all right, that's cool. So they're they're claiming it's not intentional, but right now it still says five. I'm gonna say that I probably have more than that. Yes I do, Yes, it is Ova, it is Ovay bogie. But you know what they want to make it do? They want to make it sound like it's not. They want to make it sound like it's quite opposite, like it's anti Jewish, which again screams, hey, look, this is not.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: If you if you go based off of the EU, the Europe of the Last Battle series, and you think of Hitler detification, worshiping yourself, well, that's like a living Jesus almost in a sense like different means didn't walk on water, but he did a lot of really great things for people because he actually cared about It's nice to think that a leader can can rise the power and protect and save his country from all kinds of horrible wickedness that's being forced upon it, and at the same and become loved by the people because he actually, honestly and sincerely cared about the people. That's that's that's a beautiful story that they don't want you to know about. Now, if you deified that, I don't know if you need to deify it, but you can venerate it. You can you can remember it and tell your children about it. You know, Uncle Adolf was a good man. He brought a lot of joy to the world.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: I don't see anything wrong with that at all. But I don't think they're going that direction with it. I think they're saying, we need to finish something what was started, even though so now they're buying into the same Holocaust lied that their adversaries tell. So again it's an OP one leading influencer within the movement, Julian Haway. Way, how are you doing the co founder of temple Because they don't like F's they have to be more Roman about it. Of blood, that's another funny thing, right, Oh and it's I know, it's okay whatever a O V is kind of funny, though, I'm just saying of blood and this is a this is apparently where what was that guy named? What do he called himself? He called himself? What it was it? I know he's a He named himself after an Assyrian deity that we talk about all the time, pen Jesus Christ, the guy who killed an I don't know at least one person he had a horrible discussing home.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The guy was Pazuzu. That was his nickname, you call himself? I wrote about Pazzusu my books. I just had to find the pick, all right. The second significant strain with the order of nine angles is organized around the next thing on who know, no one has a temple of blood. So temple of blood. Apparently Pezuzu the killer was uh they say he had ties to that. Tob is most heavily associated with infiltrating neo fascist accelerationist groups. Oh so it's a group that infiltrates groups. Really it's a group that infiltrates groups. So it's a clandestine operation that's organic. Hmm okay, yeah, sure, definitely, no no other hands involved there. Where they get it, their funding, whether they get their intel h pob's books produced by its in house publishing arm. Oh, they have an house pumpishing. They're awfully they're awfully organized. Martinette Martinette Press containing graphic scenes depicting child sexual abuse. What what the hell would we all?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: Okay, Berlin Berlin shit, physical and sexual violence and more, with the goal of desensitizing its audience against extreme abuses of others. Yeah, no, that would just make them traumatized and catatonic. Really, I mean if they have any soul towards this goal of dehumanization for the purpose of degenerating of generating terrorist violence. So if you are see I don't see how that works. I think being horrified by violence on others would make you squeamish to ours. It would take a whole different type of psychopath who's vapid, a highlich, who has nothing going on in there anyway, no old, no spark, for that to just be a way of programming them to go cause the same thing. I think if you see the reality of what those actions cause, it would make you not want to do it. Like every time I see an exploded baby, if in Palestine and half its guts are hanging out, or its head is completely empty, and you just see the shell of its skull, you know what, I think, I don't want that anywhere near my reality, and I want to throw up and I want to cry. It's the same time for that person and their family. It doesn't make me want to go out and cause violence to anybody except maybe the fuckers that did that to the child, in which case I'll just have to hold my stomach or you know, puke later after the job's done. This perspective has had a considerable lingering effect on much of the heinous telegram space known as terrorgram. They're lumping in telegram in here, Oh my god, community due to its heavy heavy influence on the early development of Saints culture, beast barracks, and other radicalization and incitement mechanisms. Membership the Order Nine Angles is loosely structured network of cells aka nexions, which are typically composed of a few individuals per cell. Smaller groups. You don't know everybody who's in the group. That way, you don't know if a group is watching you when you're not around them. Who are Nine Angle nexions have been linked to acts of ritualistic, sexual, and terrorist violence around the world based on shared fee. So let's say, for just I'm just saying, imagine you're a person who starts a you know, a ya to real World War two history group. You know, let's let's let's indulge ourselves in some reality about World War two. And you know, maybe the time will instead of praising the villains and demonizing the heroes, will do the opposite and will praise the heroes and demonize the villains. And then someone comes along and makes that into a cult on you, or better yet, starts carrying out acts in the name of the group independent of you. But you're the organization. You were the original organizer. Now what does that mean Does that mean that it's a group or is it the people who co opted the group and changed its nature's responsibility for what happens after that, or is it your responsibility for just trying to have a you know, a reading group. Hey, let's talk about history together, Let's let's watch eu Rope together, you know, and then all of a sudden, somebody enters the group and has you know, they're an infiltrator. They have a subversive ideals and they have a mission to ruin, but not ruined in the way of like, they want the public to be hating you, right, They want the court of public opinion because that's the only court that actually exists, because everything else is kangaroo court. They want them to turn on you, and they want to, you know, continue to pound in this idea in their head that white people bad. When they get together, they do bad things. They shouldn't be allowed to have firearms, they only commit violence, all this stuff. And when they get together, they're always conspiring against the poor jew and minorities. That's just what they do. That's what they are about. They don't just want to preserve their culture, you know, talk with like minded people, or have an intellectual conversation. No, they're always plotting your demise. Funny, that's somebody who is always plotting everyone else's demise would project that on others and always put people in a negative light, as if all they do in the morning, the time that we look up to time they go to bed is plot against the rest of the world, when really that's kind of their bag they own that. We wouldn't be thinking o're talking about this at all if they weren't constantly a threat, if they weren't constantly maliciously acting against us at all times. I looked at my skies today again. You know I would rather have that sunny day continue on rather than have all those lines in the sky that turned into thicker lines and turn into cloud cover and ruined the day. And god knows what the hell else I was breathing in because of that, or we'll be breathing in when it settles more, or what that did to the sunlight that was passing through it. Like we're talking about changing its nature and changing its message before it hits us. It's supposed to be life, a firming and recalibrating and all that good stuff. That's where the sun. The sun is supposed to be nourishing, nourishing the body. It's a connection, right, It's not words, but it's in It is information. No, if somebody is corrupting that information, that data before it gets to you by spring putting something in between you and then have to it has to pass through it. I know it gets you. Now it's doing something that it's mutating what its purpose was? Alright, loosely structure network or sales which typically order nine angles xions has man link to Okay, we already said all that. Oh, let's get to on digital propagada. While okay, here it is seven sixty four nexions. This is seven six fur cult. Now, nexions and presences are heavily associated with spreading child sexual abuse materials. So see sam as child sexual abuse materials. Let me say this again, what person who knows what the true nature of the National Socialists in Germany whereabout would think that a group like this would be acceptable to the noble Germanic people that we know and love. They would have been these people would been the first to be thrown on that pile of burning books of their own smart So again it just deviates from the reality You can't have it both ways. You can't be doing horrific acts because otherwise all you are is a front group for the horrible things that government, Jewish owned government. You're as as Davis says, this is your country on Jews. These the Roman Catholic Church is surprisingly enough into the same thing, and that is let's see what's the name of it. I'll tell you in a second.
Speaker 2: Is it up here?
Speaker 1: It will be in a second. Let me let me say, I go my history much Okay, here it is.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Tell me. Can you hear this? He said? Greetings, this is a breaking blah blah. Did you hear that?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 1: Please tell me? Please tell me. Yeah, I'm still stuck on five. That's interesting, okay, But the ninth circle, there's an order of nine angles and there's a ninth circle right. There's also the council of nine and they say a council of thirteen. That are you know, the the dark most likely Oi vase again, most likely this Saturn cult leadership, these jewels, most likely them at this roundtable. That kind of is the insidious upper echelon of the Roman Catholic cult. My is town Green is still alive?
Speaker 2: How do you do that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, A huge child killer is possible successor to Pope Francis Dutch cardinal link to Ninth Circle cult and the murder of infants. So we're going to get into that later. But again, why would they be interered? Why would they be involved in stuff like this? Because it seems more like the things that yous do, these cults do. But also they want you to think that they're white nationalists. And you know, neo nazis another term that a national socialist would never even consider. Maybe a neo nationalist, a new nationalist. Not that you need to have the adjective on there, there's no need for it, but uh yeah, you can just call yourself a nationalist, or you can just call yourself, hey, you know, cultural cultural restorationist, you know not Hey you do you over there? I'm cool with it, right, it'd be nice if you had a seventy IQ or above while you do it. But as long as you're not an aggressive, militious you know force and your you can be dopey as fucking be a good person, be that and do your thing. It's fine. We are causing harm, then we're gonna have troubles that's it. Just as if you were causing harm, you should be set straight one we or the other. So the seven six four nexion spreading child sexual abuse materials would have been let's just be clear, they would have been imprisoned or worse by the people that they claim that this group claims as their identity. They're not a white pride white nationalist group. There are a bunch of Jews doing Jew shit and pretending to be neo Nazis, because that's that's a caricature of a reality that never was, unlike other networks of actors in the broader militant accelerationism, networks like Adam Waffen Division and the Base, which are best understood as one node nodes, and they disturbed, oh sorry, distributed transnational neo fascist, neo fascist again, the assumption being that we've told you, we've pounded it into your heads over many decades and generations, that fascist is a bad thing. When we say something's neo fascist, that should make you alarmed. And if your housewife should scare you, right, because it's your impression of things, not the reality that matters, And we've already worked so hard to make your impression altered from what reality actually is. Then when we now use these twilight language bullshit things, it's going to feel a certain way to you inside. It's going to trigger a certain ceiling right well know it. In a distributed transnational neo fascist or scary accelerationist network, the Order of Nine Angles is best understood as an erratically occurring presence of into individuals and nexions that are encouraged to operate clandestinely or clandestinely employing. So they're a spy agency, but they're totally organic, totally not run by anything that has to do with ASAD or other intelligence agencies here that operate as one cohesive group with MASAD. They're just taking They're just different departments with different names. They're all working for the banks. And the banks you may as well say Israel, you may well say this is already Israel, you may as well say this is jew territory. Whatever you want to say. Is this Saturn cult dominated and they're still doing the same Saturn cult shit. Ball That was another well, first it was a deviation from the reality of what Ball was because that when you read the Ball cycle from Euguritic texts, they don't have all this weird shake going on there. That was the priest craft, the people who were the eden Kites taking that over and making it sick and discussing through their practice of how they worship those odds and forever again terrorforming the way people think about it, the employing a variety of tactics to confuse off skate and divert attention. Wow, that sounds exactly like at you, that sounds by way of deception. Thou shall do more. That's what it sounds like to me. Despite the some adherents, such as the Temple of Blood, have pursued an open public profile across social media and to terror Gram. Let's just call it terror Gram because we're cute. Oh boy, olieve public profile across social media. Yeah yeah, yeah. I wonder why they're allowed to do that without being deleted. Oh maybe because they're an op. If you know that something's tied in with child rape and torture, murder and all kinds of other sick shit. And and I don't know, I thought clandestine work itself was considered like racketee or whatever they call it, like a you know, organized crime type of shit that they could just bust you for anyway, why would you allow it to occur so you can trap more people, or because it's not been and you control it. Government. Association with Order of nine angles as a whole is not based on a strictly vetted membership, but is insane. Right, don't make us have to verify any of this information. Just believe it when we put out random articles about this thing called the seven six four cult. You know, because after five hours of interrogation we convinced a kid to say that he is in a seven six four cult. Yeah, by integration we mean torture. He finally said, yes, I mean there were seven to six four cult Please stop hurting me. Association with Order nine angles as a whole is not based on a strictly vetted membership, but is instead designed to be an individualized pathway of radicalization than the frameworks. Oh so, anybody can be pointed at and say, hey, you're a member of so and so group because we say so, and because we planted shit on your computer, and now we get to black bag you and take you away. Now, the black bag can go over their head, or it could go through their whole body and zip up, depending on how the outcome is that's you know, depending on what time of night they show up to come get you within a framework provided by leadership figures across the broader movement. So these are miners, small small, small, small groups of two to three people. This is the illuminats very structure. They talk about this in the John Robison's Proofs of a Conspiracy, the information that was that the papers that were acquired. They talk about how they're never going to know anybody in the group except for like the two people that they got into it with, and then they have to like mentor for a year and get just like all kinds of like compartmentalization. They'll never actually meet other people, it's told way down the road, and then they only meet like a couple right that way. Also, they can be monitored by other people. And then when we know about it, Hey, look, i'm a commissioned but i'm doctor Peter. Did somebody sign up or is it a month's by the month they renewed for somebody? Area? Where are we at to begin their evolution? Individuals can seek out the guidance of another order of nine angles, affiliate or guide themselves through the teachings found online. Oh there's an online course. Isn't that nice? I don't know how much it costs? And is it fully accredited? Individuals and they're small? Can you get can you get it? Loan for that? I want to do the pelgrant. Individuals and their small, loosely organized networks may consider themselves cells of affiliated with inspired by kindred to or calling upon Order nine Angles. So all they have to do is say, this person did this thing that we just framed him for, and he was inspired by the Order of nine Angles, and yes, inspired by this makes measuring the size of the nexion we easy, buddy. It's not the size of the next sion, it's how you use it. To a degree, measuring the size of a nexion difficult though there are not generally more than about twelve individuals in the larger networks. To be a part of this community, a person must commit themselves to the Order of nine Angles pathway and undergo a personal and esoteric metamorphosis. How do you prove that this pathway is referred to as sevenfold path way or.
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: It sounds almost like the fourth Man shit with the Okay, well, it's probably not the same thing as Kirk Jeff's stuff. It almost sounds like it's a positive thing when they say it that way sevenfold path or sevenfold way, which lists stages of progression stage neophyte. Okay, that's no shit. Initiate, external, adept, internal debt, master mistress, grandmaster, moussa, and immortal. Oh good, get the immortal stage. Then have someone shoot at you. See if you can do the do the neo thing? No shit, right, I don't know, but this is standard. This isn't like, this isn't specific to them. Like those are stages and lots of things. Those are just what you would call if it was a freemason, if it was a anything, really anything. Individuals can progress through the Pathway by undertaking any of the secret societies. The neophyte is a thing. Initiated is a thing. It's external and internal depth. I'm not really sure if they make it distinguished, and they say would distinguished between those two, but I mean, yeah, whatever. Individuals can progress through the pathway by undertaking a series of insight rules lasting between twelve and twenty four months, running a nexion of their own, and spending various periods in isolated wilderness without modern technology. Taken together, these rituals serve to learn more individuals from typical human social relations and make them more susceptible to violent and anti social messaging. Really, because you would think being in nature would make you a little bit more peaceful and away from the tech is a good thing for your soul and for your health, you know, healthy body, healthy mind. So there has to be something else going on there, like I don't know, constant manipulation of reality by people who are drugging you or something like that. You know, something something in that nature. Others may have an entirely different pathway to violence by virtue of reading Order of Nine, ningels materials, and consuming other forms of media propaganda. So what do they mean by that? Because I'm curious. I'm curious because a lot of this would would cross over or be parallel to, you know, a resistance for good ideals that everyone with common sense and the rational mind and a good heart and caring and a you know, caring for their family, have empathy and sympathy for others. There's a certain time where one must go to battle. And what would you call material that encourages and rallies people to the task. That is some thing that none of you nobody really wants to have to do. Would you call that? Would you call that reading materials? Can uh that that would help them become radicalized to violence? Or would like is common sense considered radicalizing people to violence? You know, propaganda to violence? I don't you see what I mean? Pathway to violence would be you know, reading something that says all the things that we're fighting for and why we have to do what we're doing, and it's going to be dirty work, and we don't want to have to do this, but they've left us know whether alternative. We've tried everything, and we've given, we've appealed many times, but this isn't going away any other way.
Speaker 2: And then what.
Speaker 1: You're the you're the one radicalizing. See the way the way these fuckers view things and the way they pument that view on the world and sell it with their media by coming from every different direction and every different group. That's why they controlled opposition is so important because when it's coming from what the average human considers the other side of the argument and they're still condemning you, that's it. As far as the average everyday person is concerned, you are a demon, even if you were doing something wonderful to try to save in very noble and selfless of yourself because you're putting yourself at risk for a higher purpose. Doesn't matter. You're a devil. You're the devil. Remember from Saturday Night Life when he was like Mike Myers, he was the hyper hypo and it was what do you call it? Oh god, what was her name? Nicole Kidman was he's a girl and they were like playing to the little kids. And he's like tied to the jungle gym, he's tied to the monkey bars. He's like, then that my hypa hypo? All right. The various ways affiliates can identify with a progress What is that English? Okay, I think I've been schiptophica. Oh, that may have an entirely different way to have the media propaganda becoming highly radicalize while issuwing other initiate rights insight roles, and progressing directly to an act of violence or terrorism. Go right to the terrorism and violence. That's how you can become a member. Yeah, and then wow, how did the authorities know that that was going to happen before it happened? Well, because your whole freaking group is obviously fake and gay and they wanted to take you down and then make examples out of you. The various ways affiliates can identify with a progress through the order of nine Nagolis pathways presents a persistent challenge with researching order of nine angles. This doesn't sound like it. It makes sense that whole whatever the hell that was, which is the variable the variable nature by which an individual can be meaningfully affiliated?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Because ordinan angles is an individualized and multi optioned esoteric pathway for the initiate to progress along, it is difficult to ascertain the extent of one's radicalization to violence within such systems. It almost sounds like they're half advertising, doesn't it Like they're bad? But here's how to order. It's like, what the hell Adam Waffen divisions, See, that's what I'm saying. Like they're putting this part in there. It's like, no, no respectable German of the era of the goal, the era of heavenly uh happiness that the Germans most certainly were starved of and deserved and deserved to last longer before being murdered. Yet again, Yeah, they would have nothing to do with this. In fact, they would be strongly opposed to it. Y'all you hurt children, do you you do what else you do? What to women? You cause violence to people without you know? For this is not this is not acceptable. There's no law in order in what you do. That's what us Germanic and Gothic people are on them talking on behalf of them have brought to this world and that's where we're going to continue to be, you know, used as our signature on things. When you see that there's just laws and people are happy and they're grateful for your presence in their world to keep it order. That you'll know is because of Germanic people, because of if you want to call them European that's cool too, or Gothic national action. I think we're good to do with this part.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: Feds are probing, oh I bet they are. Seven sixty four the comm's use of cyber criminal tactics to carry out violent crimes. So here's the funny thing. When you don't want somebody to know about something, you don't make a bunch of articles about them, and you don't make videos about it, and you sure as hell don't talk about it in the news. So when they when they started doing that with QAnon. It's because QAnon is part of their op. They wanted you to be curious about it, go seek them out. Otherwise nobody would not frame mad, people wouldn't known about it. But you don't get HBO you know videos actually some of them with that. You know that that Nimrod Nemos in them. Yeah, yeah, speaking the praises of QAnon. And I'm sure in a biblical context the way that guy is so the Child's Sextortion Group seven six four again, do you can you can? Can you imagine the people who brought Berlin back in order and destroyed all of that horrific smart material? Can you imagine them being affiliated with something that was a child sextortion group? And the global collective of loosely associated groups known as the Calm are using tools and techniques ternally used to so every time anybody opposes the Jewish takeover of the world, they go straight to, gee, what did they do before? Not before Hitler? What did they do before that? How did they how did they cry and bitch?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: What did they point to? They call you just another Lutheran? Like what did they say? Okain? Another German? By the way, see there's like they want to they want to holocaust us all again. And well, first of all, there was never at first. Second of all, you've asked for it so many times. Don't bring up wonderful imagery in our heads and then make us stop because we might get carried away. Let's say the child Sextortion Group seven to sixty four and the GLOT and the Global Collective of loosely associated groups known as the comm are using tools and techniques normally used for financially motivated cybercrime tactics such as sim swapping, IP rabbing, and social engineering to commit Oh they're using social engineering too.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 1: See this is the problem. If it wasn't really the Jews doing it themselves, they would say that they're stepping into our territory. That's our game to commit violent crimes. According to the hell does that mean the insert button is pressed? Usually when you have yeah, that's whatever, to commit violent crimes. According to exclusive law enforcement and intelligence reports reviewed by Cyberscoop, The reports offer insight into the underbelly of the global network, showing how they are using traditional cyber criminal tools to identify target, groom, extore and cause physical and psychological harm to victims as young as ten. Yeah, apparently they were, you know, cyberbullying people to commit suicide children. That's where how these people got off. They were shared with the police nationwide, in some cases with foreign al lead allied governments. Oh, isn't that something? They were shared with police nationwide in some cases foreign allied government. So they're flat out telling you the information that they're requiring from this are going through Tel Aviv. Isn't that sweet? Is the Jews? But again, we have to separate the crime from the people investigating it. Let's get the air quotes out there investigating it. Okay, yeah, sure, the intelligence report. This is how they have to do these rituals. They have to cause harm to innocent things all the time, and what better way than every other and then every means possible that gives them some sort of out, So they filter their shit through different avenues and chains and proxies all the time. But the murdering of innocent children, white ones and such continues on unabated. Why abduct them when you can have them kill themselves in front of you and you have a webcam, right, it's disgusting. The intelligence report and this extortion plus the suicide also is one of those problems, right, because they do stupid shit like that, and then then they blackmail the children and tell them then they'd rather just be done with it. The intelligence report also shows how the Calm is leveraging the cybercrime knowledge within the subgroups to go beyond ransomware, tax or data breaches and into areas the FBI classifies as terrorism. Oh here's that word again. So now we have people who identify as white nationalists even though they're not and they're not not these actually they are the idiots. They're not national socialists, they're Nazis. They're morons. So they're going to tie in. Being European doesn't matter, just being European because they always diminish everything and group everybody together, right, and terrorism and harming children and being evil, doing all the things that Jews do on a daily basis, but with the spin of it's the Nazis and they're terrorists, so that means we can round them up. On October two thousand and October twenty twenty three, intelligence notes says in March of that year six nine six nine ninety six, I group, what.
Speaker 2: What is that like?
Speaker 1: The that's it the They called that the Annollution the Annolution Calendar. A group associated with the comm published what is called the Bible on its Telegram channel, highlighting techniques for conducting ATM debit credit cards, giving ip grabbing, forming a cult, doxing and extortion, and grooming. A couple of those I might be interested in, but not the ones at the end ATM at debit credit cards, giving nah ip grabbing, like instead of notable to use your own, that'd be already forming a cult. No, I'm good. Anybody want to be in a cult at it either. The six N channel features Oh it's a channel, digital art and photos of graffiti promoting the violent online group MKU. You're gonna tell us what that means? Motivated violet, No, that's not it, Then say what it stands for and seven six four. According to the intelligence note, which was marked unclassified for officials, use only a group of peers to be situated as the at the nexus of common communities of users who share gore material racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists, white supremacist there it is right, because white supremacists are abound in this world. They hide in all the places that you don't look because no one ever sees them in real life, and unless it's an OP and you know, HT is in front of screaming with a fucking flag in his hand, bringing shame to everybody. Gore material. We're always about that. US, US Europeans are always into gore material. It's not yeah mm hmm, and you'ren't such as MKU and Child Expectation Act. There's like seventy six where MKU it says is a oh oh boy, a new Nazi group with a presence in Russia and Ukraine. This is due intelligence, which is an oxymoron and one of itself. That's like saying Jewish creativity. The intelligence Note was produced by the Joint Regional Intelligence Center and the Center Central California Intelligence Center, both part of the Department of Homeland Securities and Intelligence Sharing Network of Regional Fusion Centers. And remember, guys, I'm talking about these ones that dance around with the payotes. Those are those long, stupid things on the sides of their heads that they don't cut because they literalize their own books because there's not that they're not bright, okay, they don't understand idioms and colloquial metaphors and what something means when they imply it in a certain way, they don't understand metaphor it. So thou not shorn the sides of thine head means let's let's make jew dreadlocks on the side of our head. Sounds like the must be what God wants. Maybe you're crazy God does, Maybe you're absolutely right, I don't know. He needs something to grab onto, you know, pull your ass around. I'm talking about those freak shows, right, the ones that are Judeified with their Judaism and other sickred parts of that. Like, you know, there's still Francis out there, quite a lot of them, and they are in the uh, the upper echelons of this stuff. But all at all, that's that's just like saying they're Saturn cult where because that's again when you talk about the Francas and Sabbatianism, Sabbatai is heavy, Sabbatai means Saturn. There's connections here, the Sabathi the Sabbath, right right, right, right right. That's why don't understand how being a Seventh day Adventist makes you somehow better than a Christian because you celebrate the Sabbath on the Saturday. Well, it's just due propaganda that made you do it on the Sunday in the first place. And it's more je propaganda that you do it on Saturday and venerate their freaking Saturn. God. So it is whatever it is. Neither one of them are right. Why are you still thinking that it has to be one of those books or the other. Get your head out of both of them. They're not your books, God damn it. Regional fusion centers were set up after nine to eleven to facility intelligence emerging that threat of information sharing across the country and amongst state local and oh yeah, so they're talking about what what the Patriot Act and they're saying that's a good thing, local, federal law of where's we have other government agencies? Center responded to emails seeking commment from cyberscoop. The joint intelligence note is titled Violent Online Group publishes guide to forming a cult, committing fraud, and grooming miners for self harm. It categorizes and of the investigative areas as like where the fuck are these parents? Why they letting people talk to each other online? Like that, like who are these people? Get off of that like, no, you better be doing more parenting if this is the retarded that this even happens. Domestic violent terrorism, cyber crime, fraud, and exploitation for law enforcement and other agencies receiving it, it says six nine ninety six appears to be similar to online child exploitation group seven six four. They they all gotten numbers now, which has been implicated in coercing miners to self harm, including suicide, animal cruelty, and the production of child sexual abuse material. Key content flagged in the intelligence support from the Bible shared in March twenty twenty three on Telegram include a description of what ATM skimming is, how to avoid being skimmed, a five step guide on how to skim, and recommendations for equipment and software needed to successfully skim debit and credit cards, a description of IP grabbing, how to use free online tools to obtain someone's IP address, and various services that can be used to hide an IP address. So somebody could do a bunch of looking up a horrible shit and it'll look like it came from your IP address. Oh that's not good. That means anybody and everybody could be fucking blackmail or not blackmail, but uh, wrongfully accused, and it would look like there's evidence of that. That's well. I mean, you know how the fence put shit on people's computers all the time. But that's pretty fucked up right there. So can you see where the connection is year through having these is that they're abusing the shuit of create material for them that they can then put on other people's computers or look through and you know, put them in their history of these people, other people's IP addresses. It sounds like they're working to do to set people up. And I don't think that would be a non governmental thing. I think that would be agency related, a section on how to use and they're just instead of this. This is what it sounds like to me. It sounds like these cults, because that pretty much every cult starts off or is very quickly acquired if you want to go that far, by military intelligence, akad. You know the people who actually run this world, which are not American minded nationalist patriots by any means. It's quite opposite. It's the banks that want us all dead, right, the ones that hate Europeans so rather because they're cheap fucks, and why not find the discussing the dredges of society that they basically have created with their own culture, stuffing their values and perversion down our throats for the last one hundred years or so. Why not get free labor out of these people and make them and have them do the work that they would have done anyway with paid agents. So this is a way of getting free work out of people to do sick discussing things that put them in a high level you know, high degree of exposure and you know harm in a sense because if the if the system really cared about taking down criminals, they're doing some pretty horrible crimes. So this stuff leaked out, it didn't leak out. They're telling people how to work for them. This is how you can do this, how you can do that, and then here's a little bit of guidance. But totally not an op. Totally not an operation, totally not operators operatives, nope. Section on how to use open source tools to docks and gather information about potential victims and how to find new victims to target the groups use these methods to trick children into sending sexually explicit photos of themselves, threaten to make the photos public unless they harm themselves and kill or harm animals, among other crimes, the group's members have coerced children into attempting suicide, harming themselves and siblings and animals. This is sick, wicked, evil shit to the highest degree. And this has way they tattooed or branded on it so deep. We've had people kill their grandparents. A senior official with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children said ring a panel with FBI agents about seven sixty four last month at a domestic terrorism and violence prevention conference in Pittsburgh. It's just awful. Another document reviewed by CYBERSCOOPA. So these children feel like they have to otherwise something bad is going to happen. Well, isn't it kind of bad to kill your grandparents too? That sounds like a little bit more of a wilful act. An FBI tradecraft alert from May twenty twenty four also warned law enforcement nationwide about seven six fourish doxing practices. The alert says the group created a fake suicide prevention telegram chat that promised to provide anonymous support to suicidal minor females, claiming that chat could help save other girls and kids from the same trauma. The seven sixty four actors would then use social engineering tactics to convince the victims to give the actors their personal information, which the actors would then use to docks and extort the victims that were already suicidal. Be fucking parents, be in your children's lives. This is what's sitting out out there, regardless of who it's from the FBI national and it's nothing. I don't think any of this stuff happens organically. This has to do with something with funding to manifest this type of stuff and push it. Like most of the times you see these events, these terrorist events, do anyone have ever happened organically if it wasn't for the involvement of the agencies, They make them happen, and when other people won't do it, they do it themselves and then blame that group anyway, What do you want? At the same panel at the Violence Prevention Conference in late October, FBI agents or parents to be aware that their kids with their kids are be aware of what their kid is doing on their phone, and encourage law enforcement in the room to look out for this in their communities. The FBI agents on the panel asked cyber Scoop for anonymity, citing concerns about being docks by seven six four in the comm The FBI personnel declined to speak with Cyberscoop about the cybercrime tactics or about anything beyond what was said during the panel, referring all questions to the FBI Press office. So let the Jews answer what the Jews want to answer, which declined to comment. That's what they wanted to answer. It almost sounds too much to be true, but it's real, said one FBI agent. They're not really good at grammar, but okay, I want to stress this. I want to stress this is everywhere. Another agent said they have seen this in every state, every field office, and arrests have been made in twenty three countries. Those investigating these crimes have been mostly tight lipped about the cyber aspects of their probes and of the networks themselves, but a recent Department of Justice press conference of following the sentencing of Richard Densmore, who ran a network of seven six four discord servers, hinted at the cyber components of the broader law enforcement effort to track down members of the loosely associated collectives. Densmore was sentenced to thirty years for recruiting children online, including by infiltrating online gaming sites that children frequent to cut themselves and engage in graphic sexual acts. Rule blocks beware, don't let them on anything that people can talk to them through their mics. The connection between the COMM and seven sixty four has been explored in previous reporting by independent cybersecurity journalists Brian Krebs. However, the documents reviewed by Cyberscoop offer new insight into how law enforcement is tracking these associated groups and how seven sixty four and the COMM are using cyber criminal techniques to carry out their crimes. Could you imagine you are in the other room and your child's in the computer room or whatever. You come back and there's blood everywhere, and you're like, what the hell just happened? You know, horrifying? That would be. Don't be very careful what the hell you're having your children subjected to and what they're exposed to they're impressionable. A different panel at the same time Violence Prevention Conference only October, federal prosecutor spoke for youeflely about seventy six four there was a national Law enforcement and national level focus on this network, where its entire premise is weaponizing child pornography and sextortion and other criminal acts to attack the most vulnerable members of our community, often being children, with the idea that when these children become adults, our entire foundation will crumble from underneath us. They said, that's not premised on the idea of child pornography. It's premised on the idea of collapsing society. And they do it through animal cruelty, and they do it through squatting and sextortion. The Department Justice has also recently arrested several comm members for nonviolent cybercrimes. In October, Canadian authorities arrested at persons a sected to be a CALM member of allegedly orchestrating a series of data x exfiltration attacks targeting customers of the data storage for Snowflake. Okay, there's an other cybercrime syndicate called Scattered Spider. In November, federal authorities unsealed charges against five individuals with links to the Scattered Spider cybercrime syndicate, accusing them of conducting an extensive phishing scheme that compromise companies nationwide, enabling the theft of non public data and millions of in cryptocurrency. Scattered Spider has also been tied to the calm all right, how'd we do? All right?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I go back over here?
Speaker 6: Do now?
Speaker 1: I can put that back?
Speaker 2: What do I do?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: We go, let's go do that?
Speaker 1: Ah, not that one.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: It's just this five They suck. They sucks so bad. All right, Well, you know, now it would be the good time to hit that like button. You know what I mean, that like button or you know, whatever else you do. If you're over an FTJ, you can do it. Oh wow, Hi Daniel, Hi Karen, Hey fucker, thanks for the donation. Thank you, sir, fat post nice. I love it. You know how much I like just saying thanks fucker and not and not be it rude.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It feels good. Yeah, we put the up there. It's probably better just do the way I had it right? Where was I? That's probably better I facing the wrong way kind of it. It's okay there. Yeah, so kind of a weak chat tonight. It must be something else going on, or it's late. It's this Monday. Everybody's like, fuck, it's Monday, dude, the hell. It's late three hours later everywhere than where you live, you son of a bitch. Of course, nobody's gonna be here, all right, fair enough, I didn't start early enough. I get it. I don't know what the hell you guys do and when you do it, but yes, and hi, Karen, cool picture you got there, Karen? All right? So yeah, and then you guys all know what these little ring of dinghis are here. That went for the FTJ tipwall thing, and that's they all pay. That goes the gifts and Go and the Patreon thing is right there. I'm circling it right there. There's my website right there, and there's the Keupon code for the website. There's other stuff in here. The gifts and Go is actually written right there too. And if you're a European person, then you can use tippy stream because it's in Euros. Might make it easier for you to do your calculations, all right, tippy stream. I haven't actually ever had anybody use tippy stream, but I've always had it. I'm gonna had it for like three or four years. I think I haven't. Maybe somebody's used No, somebody's used it before. I just it's spent a long time. I actually have a buy me a coffee thing. I think that's actually in right, BMC doesn't say that somewhere. It's one of the ones that's not turned into a hyperlink for some reason. Yeah, BMC, this one right here, and then there's this one right here that's stripe. You guys can just highlight that one if it's for some reason you need to do it that way. All right, So where are we at? I wanted to get into some stuff here. Oh I did mention something that was kind of a so Edmund Rothschild visionary Jewish settlement in Israel. Right, this is the guy that's the architect. See that's the architect from the matrix. Get back here. I want to see Hurtzel. I'm looking at this guy. Get jack off. Why to see his ugly life? Why do you have to bring it back to me? See there he is the money. That's that's one of them. That's the other one right there. He looks just like the architect in that one. But he is he is a roths Child everybody where? All right, enough of that nonsense, Okay. In the biblical context, the Star of Renfan or Reffan mentioned in the Acts of the Pagan God, likely represented by the planet Saturn. That's some ancient insults worshipped in the wilderness, and that was this thing that they called the Star of David. That's the ren Fan that's on their flag. That is the Saturn cult. I keep saying the silver and over again, and it says Renfan Orriffan, So apparently there's two different ways of spelling it. And this says is a variant of Chiun which is mentioned and blah blah blah worshiped by Chaldeans. Okay, that goes right back to what I was saying about the Cald's and the the Versheta. When they're talking about the Cald's in there, and when they're talking about them and the Makers of Civilization and our Gothic ancestors. People please read those two books. The Bitter Shata is shorter, but I think the way I did it it wasn't it isn't like planned, is that I read the Makers of Civilization first, and a lot of it there's some technical stuff you have to kind of like I go past all the pictures and stuff like that, and I don't always read all the little, you know, boxes of details underneath them because or put pay too much attention to the runes or the rum nic symbols or whatever else they're showing whatever symbols of can you form whatever? Because what do I care about that? Right now? I just want to you explain to me what you mean by this, because this is all going to look like chicken scratch me anyway. I'll go back to it later on I have more time. But that's how I get through a seven hundred page book, which it is, mak it's a civilization. I'm reading everything, but I'm not getting stalled on the pictures, you know what I mean. And I've read it twice now, well one and a half times, and I've read the British Adua of twice, and I think it's time to read it again because I pick up something new every time, and then other stuff that I've been reading in between there makes more sense and takes even more route and makes even more of a case for the reality of what they're talking about there being one hundred percent true. And they wrote it. They told us our ancestors left information behind, and they carried it with them to the Indus Valley when the Assyrians, another group of these people, this cult reforming and coming back to attack our Gothic ancestors, and they attempted to try to hunt them into extinction at that point. And that's when I write about my book, when I'm talking about how they used to take their enemies and pin them to the ground and flay them alive, and then cut off their heads or pull out their tongues and call out out their eyes, and they would take trophies of these. They would be proud and excited like a little kid to show what was his name is the ash sure Paul there was the other guy, one of those used to collect the lips. He had a collection of eyes and tongues too, but one of one of the stories was about the lips, I think, and he wouldn't he couldn't wait to go back to the kingdom and show this collection of lips. They would take all the flayed skin and they would they would redecorate the roofs of all the homes that they didn't burned already with the skins of these flayed Gothic people, and they would make skulls that take their skulls after they did whatever boil them or whatever. Just the skulls not has what's skin on them usually, but the skulls they mentioned, stack them in a pyramidal shape and then drape more human flesh over the top of that. That's how they treated our ancestors. That's what the Assyrians did. Why do you think they did that? Do you think it's maybe because they had a score to settle and they were a branch of this Eaton Night cult, whether they were the you know, and maybe just maybe they were way vas themselves, you know, prior to having that name, or at least in the group of them, Like, what was inspiring them to do that treachery? I would say, how did they get into the kingdom to get to do that in the first place? If there wasn't any treachery afoot, the people that they you know, trusted because they had what do they call it, rehabilitated them from their cult practices, then turned on them the moment they had an opportunity to with an ad with another adversary force of psychopaths to do the dirty work for him. And so it goes round a round. But let's not let it happen anymore. We can't afford any more.
Speaker 2: Of those.
Speaker 1: We don't have the time. We don't have the uh, we don't have the time. The grid is closing down on our heads around us, so it's about time to stop letting that shit happen. I'm trying to figure out where I was going next. I stopped on something and said I was gonna go back to it, and I can't remember where it was. It was in conjunction to with the Oh yeah, this thing okay? Cool. So do me a favor. Tell me, can you hear I'm gonna play it for a couple of seconds. Tell me if you hear it. If you don't, then I have to switch over International common law order justice. Did you hear that?
Speaker 8: Or no?
Speaker 1: Please? Somebody say something in the comments. I'll go to I'll go to j Fiars and find out. Yeah, all right, So I went in there and I'm gonna check the rumble.
Speaker 2: I think there.
Speaker 1: I know there's a delay. Hey, lady Dictor, you saw her on the other one?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, or Leila not lady, Sorry Laila Dickor. I'm saying I asked you the last time I saw your name it here. If you're in any relation to Mike Decker or the guy who's on uh, who's on YouTube? Who's friends with? It's his name Richie from Boston. You didn't hear anything. Okay, that's unfortunate. All right, Well I'll just do it the other way then that's fine. I know there's a loop back method, but I don't really know. I don't know if it's gonna screw up other things. I really don't want to mess with it today, so I'll just do it a different way. It's just kind of neat to have it on here because I don't have to. There's not as much clicking and when I get when I figure out which one from others and not not trying not trying to. Uh, I'm not trying to broadcast from obs itself directly because they're not good. There's maybe there's a way to boost that, but it's not It's usually not good. It's not a good outcome when you try to, you know, broadcast and and you know what, do you call stream out to others, other other destinations or multiple destinations with with obs, it's usually a bad idea. Okay, so let's take it this way then, whoops? Already strike one? All right? This is from Kevin Annette Kevin Annett's been in my channel. Kevin Annette has not answered my call. I asked him if he wanted to be on again to talk. I haven't seen him in TAC's been in a while. Then we'll see. We'll see what he says if it comes back. Uh yayoih there it is okay.
Speaker 6: The bear.
Speaker 10: Greetiings. This is a breaking global news release from the International comma AC Court of Justice. It's Monday, March tenth, twenty twenty five. An accused sheil killer is a possible successor to Pope Francis. Dutch cardinal is linked to the Ninth Circle cult and the murder of infants. And this is a picture of him. Cardinal willem Ike from Holland and here are the details from Rome. According to a Vatican source, one of three front runners in the bid to succeed the ailing Pope Francis, is directly implicated in the death of children.
Speaker 8: This past week.
Speaker 10: Willem Ike, a senior Catholic cardinal and a vatical insider, was named by the source as being an active participant in the rituals of the Ninth Circle in Fantaside cult, including when he was a physician at the Leiden University Medical Center in the late nineteen seventies. The source quoted a suppressed Dutch police report dated May six, nineteen eighty seven, that links Ike to the disappearance and murder of children from the Leiden University Medical Center beginning in the spring of nineteen seventy eight, when he first worked there as a doctor of internal medicine. According to the police report and from independent confirmation through Interpol, doctor Ike regularly trafficked children, newborns and infants from the Leyden Hospital to Ninth Circle members in Utrecht. Ike also personally participated in the ritual torture and killing of these children. In nineteen eighty five, Ike was ordained a priest and advanced rapidly through the Catholic Church hierarchy to become a senior member of the governing College of Cardinals or Curia. Since nineteen eighty seven, police investigations into Willem Mike and his Ninth Circle associates have been continually hauled by the Dutch government and the Vatican's papal nuncios in Holland. Cardinal Ike has considered the favorite candidate of conservative Curier members in any upcoming papal election. He is opposed by the Vatican's present pro Chana Secretary of State, Pietro Perilen, as well as by the traditionalist Cardinal Angela Bagnasco. Now, according to the same church source in an affidavit received by our Court, quote, William Mike has had powerful sponsors from the beginning. One of those was the notorious butcher of Utrecht, Archbishop Bernardos Alfrinck, who was caught red handed by a police raide during a Ninth Circle ceremony in his church on November twenty third, nineteen seventy one, but he was then quickly released. Willemike eventually took over Alphrink's Utrecht archbishopric and enjoyed close ties with the Dutch royal family, including Pope Francis's partners in crime, the President, King Willem Alexander and his wife. Willem Ike received his cardinal's hat quicker than most from former Pope John Paul the Second Carol Watiwa, who attended nine Circle covens when he was a cardinal. Participation in nine circle ceremonies is mandatory for anyone wanting to become the Pope. A survivor of the Ninth Circle, toast Nienhaus has testified to the Court of her rape and torture as a child at the hands of Bishop Alfrank and others, and of her witnessing their ritual killing and cannibalizing of children. Miss nion Haass also claims to have seen Carol Watiwa and Joseph Ratzinger, the future Pope Benedict, at Ninth Circle ceremonies in Belgium, Holland and Wales during the late nineteen sixties and early seventies. And there's a two and a half hour interview with toast Nienhause about this and many other things attached to this email on this link.
Speaker 2: You can see here.
Speaker 10: This, of course, is a picture of toasts Nienhaus with Common Law Court investigators pointing to the site of a Ninth Circle ritual killing of two infant girls in a forest outside Brussels. This picture was taken in April twenty thirteen. Our Court has appointed a special prosecutor to investigate and indict Cardinal Willemike and his accomplices. An initial report from the Prosecutor's office will be forthcoming soon For updates and information, contact the court at ITCCS office at proton mail dot com and see murder by Deecree dot com under ITCCS Updates. This is issued by the International Common a Court of Justice on Monday, March tenth, twenty five. Stand by for more.
Speaker 1: Boom cool stuff. I mean, that's what he was talking about. Isn't cool. It's just cool that there's an itcc IS. And he's been he's been mocked a few times. I see where people are coming from. But it has to start somewhere, you know. I don't understand the lordl leaves around this symbol of a nemesis here, but and this is what it is, very national common law courte of justice.
Speaker 2: He was a.
Speaker 1: Priest and then he got into talking with the the natives and in Canada right and murdered by decree is about the residential schools and the mass murderers that were going on there. Did you guys hear any of that and see all that or didn't think crash? I just realized that maybe you didn't see it. Hold on, you should have seen it. Oops. Let me try this again. I'm not gonna play it again. I just need to test it. To see if it's gonna crash or not. Marilyn Manson genius shocks in interview or Maryrolyn Manson's g Yeah, that's hilarious, June makeup. Hold On, I think there's something going on. Something we do a check. Yeah, that's sad you're not seeing it. That's not what I picked.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Is that picking up the think I'm picking that I'm choosing. There it goes he really want to watch this anyway? What the hell?
Speaker 5: Let us Cooper was out at the edge waiting. You see this man. Marilyn Manson twenty eight years old.
Speaker 8: His name is Maryland Monroe and Charles mens the two great opposite should say hey, his band members are named after serial killers in the United States, saying that they're trying to have him banned.
Speaker 5: This side distributed by him young people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also he has you know that spiral, right, it's mind control. It's also lots of other things. The spiral is also a pedophile symbol, but it's children under mind control, right, So you have that, and then there's that part of it in Alice in Wonderland where there's that staircase. Not Alison Winderwin that's actually a I think Wizard of Oz the spiraling staircase. It's in the books. I don't just think it's in the movie. But it's that spiral again. The downward spiral is nine inch nails. Interesting that they be related to the you know in Marilyn Manson they were promote cross promoting and you know the Johnny Depp thing. But Antichrist Superstar is a heart. He has a tattooed right here and it's a heart with those that spiral, el think going on as jagged to jagged spiral. And he has also the other one called no reason. Usually tattoos commemorate something. When he has two different ones. With Johnny Dirt who probably was instrumental in the murder of River Phoenix, along with John Vishantee.
Speaker 5: Whatever, people flock to see him all around them.
Speaker 1: A bunch of pedophiles is what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: World is a shock rocker. He calls himself the anti Christ superstar. He invites the audience to spit on him. He has done in the past of chickens and blood everywhere on the stage. Maren Manson had very interesting upbringing, very religious upbringing. He went to a Christian school. He got beaten up in the neighborhood for going there. Then he went to a normal school, which he wanted, and then he got hell in the neighborhood for having gone to the Bible school. The Christian imagery, he says, gave him nightmares as a child. He describes his childhood as one of isolation and fear. And I met him today at an old grave.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and take a seat down here out of it. This is a very nice cemetry, very old cemetry.
Speaker 2: To be happy. The smet reminds me of New Orleans, the symetry this past summer. Yeah, I try to back up. We didn't rob them.
Speaker 7: See in New Orleans, the the ground is very deteriorated, so you just find bones sticking out of it.
Speaker 2: So we just plucked them, so we actually rob them.
Speaker 5: So should moms and dads be worried about you?
Speaker 7: I think the best thing that could happen is if parents are afraid of me, they will take more time to raise their children to be more intelligent so that they can decide whether or not and how you music, art and film is going to affect their lives. Parents are afraid of losing their youth and there's a bit of a jealousy sometimes when they see their kids identifying with something that they can no longer relate to.
Speaker 5: What do you mom and dad think of this?
Speaker 2: There are big fans now I don't.
Speaker 7: Think they always were, but they see that I enjoy what I do. I think that's what they want more than anything.
Speaker 5: You would have struck some controversy with the Nightmans.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 1: Bullied and picked on. So going to the gym and standing up for yourself if you turned into an introvert and then you do this thing.
Speaker 7: Okay in the sites particularly well, one of the points of the name was to almost a mockery of controversy, a mockery of.
Speaker 2: The phoniness of show business, you know.
Speaker 7: But I thought it was interesting to take those two because of their history in a popular culture. How America has put them on the same status. They're equally memorable, you know, for their own separate reasons.
Speaker 11: But then that too, on those two names, there's also that the opposites that you're constantly talking about.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it was a perfect metaphor for me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, excuse the evtps out the Middle pastils too, doesn't it out of the Bible group too?
Speaker 2: I would imagine it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's uh, it seems like the people who are open minded enough to understand, you know, will find something enjoyable out of what I do, whether it's entertainment or whether it's something to believe in, or whether it's something to.
Speaker 2: Tap your foot to.
Speaker 7: And the other people who aren't open minded enough, I guess, really deserve to be scared because the fear is what's you know, helped keeping them from understanding it fear themselves usually.
Speaker 2: Now, what about the other business too?
Speaker 5: I understand there's a bit of the other business almost Actually.
Speaker 2: Six do you have six on stage?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Not on a regular basis.
Speaker 7: There was one occasion that the media likes to you know, continually. Yeah, well it's something exciting to mention for them. That's that's extent of the sex. I mean, the show has a lot of sexual overtones, and I rarely perform in much clothing.
Speaker 2: But I don't necessarily have sex on stage.
Speaker 7: But I'm open to suggestions if you're willing to come on stage and do some sort of duet.
Speaker 2: Siddingly, No, I would find it.
Speaker 5: I don't think I could perform on that kind of aren No.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Too public.
Speaker 5: It's a sort of game.
Speaker 1: Okay. So Jim Morrison gets banned and arrested in Miami for sticking his finger through his zipper hole, and this dude's allowed to do that on stage. I've seen a woman pissing another guy's face on stage. That was in a concert, right. I wasn't there. I just watched the video and I was like, what the hell? She pulls her shit down, squats and pisses as she's singing some kind of I think she was even doing a cover song. It couldn't even been in It could have even been a rage against the Machine cover song. I can't remember quite what it was, but yeah, she just fulled down. This dude's lays there, looks like a roadie, he looks like kind of overweight, big dude, and it just gets peed all over. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's okay. Now that's all right, because that's what does Davis say again? Yes, this is your country, this is your culture, this is your world. On the parasite, on Jues on the parasite. Let's go at the parasite today. It gets boring saying the same thing over and over again, and I like, I like to try to be more accurate. It's a saturn cold, it's the dings, And this isn't just my little fairy tale that I believe.
Speaker 9: This is.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to show people where everything came from so that they can get their heads out of that poisoned book. That's a trap. It's a freaking black hole sucking everybody into it, and they're completely ripped away from their own culture and heritage and adopting something for it and then wondering why what happened? Why why didn't things work out? Well, it's because he turned your back on everything that you are to follow this religion because you thought you had to, and it's not even yours. So sorry. I know, old, long, two thousand year old habits are hard to break, but now's the time. More information is available now, and we did have our own thing going on, so we don't need we didn't have an empty space that we needed to do. We didn't have like a longing that we were trying to There's no way of saying that without a sounding sexual, an empty space avoid there's no way of saying that did not sound sexual. I'm trying really hard here even that I'm trying really hard. Yeah, there's nothing missing that we needed to add. The best way to say it, oh man, yeah, there was. They would just they just took away that information that you know, they took away our history. They burned our history, they inverted our history. They told all of our heroes were villains. They told us that we came from a horrible, grunting, spitting, slathering, slabbering bunch of you know, barbarian type people, and that they were the civilized ones. They did the exact They told us the exact opposite of reality on many occasions, and then told the everyone and then said that we were pagans and they were the monotheists. That's funny, that's hilarious. They're still pagans now. If you want to call it polytheism paganism, then they are, or they're atheists. They're atheists with because I think you can still be doing the Saturn cult shit, because it's all about magic and sorcery and it's just a focal point, like that with any other type of magic. You're just looking for a focal point. It doesn't necessarily mean that you're in belief of a god or the god or whatever. It's more of a powers and principalities thing where you're you're conjuring something and if you if you're if you're a grigory, it happens to be sadurn, then that's fine. That's that's fine for the for their magic right. So it doesn't necessarily they can still be atheists and still do all that. They can be anti God, or they can be atheists and say it's nothing, but there is this other thing that we tap into. You know, who knows what the truth is. I think they want to pull something, so, you know, rituals are rituals are are cumbersome, so they take time, they don't always work. But hey, if you have some tech that pulls fucking evil into this into this world, then they, you know, either self destructively, suicidally, or because there's a nature to them that we don't understand, these parasites where it's not a suicidal thing for them but only a murderous thing for us. Whatever the case may be. Maybe they'll be just fine if AI takes over the world. We don't know, well, maybe the whole idea is to destroy everything. Who knows. It could go either way. When you look at some of the stuff that they've stated in the past, and that kind of goes right back into the whole Francism thing again too, with the Zionism thing and the learning Kabbala and what they say you're supposed to do to the world before the mess Shack or Saturn or whomever comes through.
Speaker 7: Yeah, do you think it's not a game? But it's definitely something that keeps me entertained. Yeah, I'm quite I'm as entertained by the way the world reacts to me as the way you know it.
Speaker 2: Was entertained by.
Speaker 5: Well, you don't seem to take me scary at all, if I might say, is that disappointing?
Speaker 7: Well, I think the scariest thing about me is that there are different sides to what I do. You know that, you know, I'm sure if you were if there were a devil and you were to meet him, he'd be quite charming.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. I don't think you would, you know, set you on fire right there on the spot. Fascism doesn't always wag Jack boots.
Speaker 8: Personally at the moment of sid fascism, because I don't know if I would be able to stay.
Speaker 1: What the fuck again? Yes, I understand Mussolini had his issues, But he was right on one thing. Fuck communism and fucked bullshitism and fucked the Jewish Bolsheviks because that's what they were. So that's the reason why you're not supposed to like fascism, because it's about nationalism, it's about national pride, it's about people who actually care about their people and their future, in their in their in their survival, coming together for a common cause, right cohesion.
Speaker 3: End up oppositting for so long on this concrete drive. But if you'd like, we could try and dig up some bones. But I've got to go eat lunch at some point. Well, I t I'm gonna get back that tck tck. I'm sure it'll be fun to do. We'm good bye, Thanks, enjoy.
Speaker 1: It, yes, good luck. How many times have been Uh, he's been rested muff a lot recently, not recently, but in his later years. It's all fun and games until the sensationalism gets even more Dad, it gets boring and you have to keep on win upping yourself. Plus I'm pretty sure he's doing messed up ship with kids. Pretty sure we saw the symbolism points that way. Who knows. We've been on for two twenty nine. I was gonna go into other things. Oh right, I don't know what it was now reading now, I'm not gonna do it this way that I'm gonna do it the other way. It's kind of fun to do it this way. Nagonds Ago. Yeah, yeah, So why why why would we think that anything anything occurs any other way? Just because they point at these particular events here that we're about to discuss Waco and Localholds city bombing. Why do we not think that the the ideal been a breath masade, CIA, FBI, all the real and other agencies lesser and maybe just more secretive are the real government ever since the takeover it was well leased and since you know they were established nineteen thirteen ish, they were kind of barking about it. And you know, the Bendigh Birth and the Freemasons were here long before that. And seventeen eighties nineties is when the hostile takeover, if you will, or actually the subversive co opting, the slick, the slick and subtle co opting maybe of these new ideas and new doctrines and new and total radicalization and politicis politically politicization? Is that a word? I probably not saying it right of the lodges occurred with the Frankest and the Jesuits. Yes, again a reason why the Francists are important. Okay, let's go on April sixteenth, nineteen ninety three, just three days before the Fire Holocaust at the Bran Davidian Church in Waco, Texas. I know we're about a month earlier on this, but it is what it is, because we're talking about we've been talking about the Anti Defication League because there shit's impacted, probably from all that thump into the bump, thump into the bump. Yet a little back up there, Yeah, the Anti Defication League the Fiery Holocaust is where they used to just three days before the Fiery Holocaust at the Brand Davidian Church in Waco, Texas. Because that's what a real hot cost is. It's sparent offering a leading supporter and this was totally ritual leading supporter of the Anti Defication League of bene Borreths publicly revealed the ADL's role in prodding the FBI and the ATF actions at Waco. And don't forget about Delta, for they were there too, presumably not knowing of course, of the awful ADL provoked tragedy, which laid ahead ADL provoked tragedy. In a signed headline story which appeared in the April sixteenth, nineteen ninety three edition of Heritage, Herb Brinn, the publisher of the southern California based and highly influential Jewish weekly, phrased the ADL's intelligence network and stated flatly, US and Texas authorities have precise documentation from ADL, of course, on the branch Davidian Coulton, Waco and now and how it operated in the past. So they're taking the fucking ADL's word for it. They're taking their lead on this. They're not making decisions for themselves. Our government isn't a government. It's waiting to hear from the Jews. Okay. It's not just as simple as oh it's apak just as simple as Trump is flooding the cabinet and all of the branches of the government with more and more of these Zionists or straight up Christian Zionists or whatever else brand of OIVE or friend of Oive, pro Israel person there is. It's actually pro banker, it's actually representative representative of the true power structure that owns this place basically because it was given to them through infiltration of Freemasons and other people. But anyhow, it was a Freemasons in office as president that were just doing what they were told to do, which is giveaway the government, give away the world, and turn us into slaves and enemies of the state, enemy combatants. Anyhow, they don't they they get their marching orders from places like the ADO. In other words, it was the idea which was advising the FBI. And isn't it funny how so many things happened in like the same timeframe. It's like, oh, yeah, well this happened over here. Oh and by the way, this all circles around the same time the Federal Reserve Act was put there, so they had their agency there at the same time that they had their Federal Reserve. Isn't that funny? And the FBI came along and wasn't called the Federal Bureau before this Bureau of Investigation and the blah blah blah blah blah. Right right, they fuck over there, Sorry my phone and tell me I need to pay my car insurance. I just got the money from Becca today to get her half.
Speaker 2: Do it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: In other words, it was the idea which was advising the FBI and the ATF and how to respond to the Davidians. How does that not concern people? And why does it? How do we not know that they weren't the ones that sparked this whole thing in the first place because they saw them as a threat to the Jews because of this Seven Seals business that David was was trying to give out to the world. Or how about the fact that they also according to some of the I've done these videos before. Uh, I think it was a year or two ago, because every anniversary I run a series on this where there were people in the in the brands Navidian which was just the church. It wasn't a cult, it wasn't child sex, it wasn't any of that crap that was that was the Jew media doing that to you. There was anything crazy about it, you know, and no more than any other person who's overly religious, someone shut up about it. But David, let's say, it wasn't going to go with that. It wasn't gonna go with that. There was there was a point there, yeah, the Seven Seals thing, but also there might have been picking up some information they were in a way go Okay, there's a potential that the Mina, Arkansas drug running thing was going to be moved to Waco, and they wanted to get rid of people. But also it appears that they may have been able to intercept some information that may have coincided with drug smuggling and other activities of the federal government, and that might have been the reason why they put got a target on their back. So there's a couple of different things that maybe all of them are true, maybe some of them are true, maybe not of them is. But obviously they weren't child harmers, were public at mess or any of the other shit that they said. And the guy who they said was they were training to use weapons was legally blind and he wanted to take down the cult, and he was one of the people that they used to base all their bullshit on. So obviously you can do wherever you want with that. And so in other words, it was the IDEO which was advising the FBI and the BATF on how to respond to the Davidians and what course of action it would be necessary to bring the church members out of the compound. And in the light of the relationship between the FBI and the ATF and the ADL. It is apparent that it was the ADL's documentation, in Brin's words, that led to the fiery holocaust. So they were possibly targeted initially because of the ADL, But it wouldn't ever be the ADL that's up front. It would be oh, these people are blah blah blah, so let's bring the ATF in there. Well, why and then people because it's all about public perception. Why the ATF and sorts sitting in these churchgoers? They must be doing something wrong, you mean, like selling guns at gun shows to provide for their church. I don't see anything wrong with that. And that was something that was brought that somebody brought David into that business, and maybe that person was setting him up too, who knows. Brind's amazing revelation, ostensibly designed to praise the ADL's activities, shed light on the truth about the propaganda and disinformation directed at the hapless and the leaguered branch Davidian really just sect. Then, of course, it was just three days later that the Davidians were massacred in his children first using a lot of cyanide gas csgas. Despite all the words that have been written about Waco. The only publication to reveal the ADL role other than Brin's Heritage newspaper was The Spotlight in this again advertising for the Spotlight that's already defunct by the time he's writing this in the special report published on May seventeenth, nineteen ninety three, shortly after the Waco Holocaust. Although the FBI and the ATF played the frontline role in the botched raid on the Branch Davidian Church at Waco, Texas, with the loss of several ATF agents in the process, the fact is that the ADL was active behind the scenes. Even material published later in the so called mainstream press provide its additional evidence that there were need that were indeed outside agencies such as the Ideal, that were prodding the government, prodding the government leading up to the Waco Holocaust. Two notable examples come to mind that are definitely worth noting for the record. First of all, on May first, Oh May Day, Isn't that Nice? Nineteen ninety five, the Washington Times published an article by Dan Friedman Friedman H of the Hearst Newspaper which revealed Peter Smeerrick well he is at Hurst newspaper. But I don't know if that's still little that's still outside. I don't think that's still outside the OAFA control like it used to be. Peter Smerick, the FBI's lead criminal analyst and profiler profiler of Branch Davidian leader David Koresh, has broken his silence to charge the bureau officials pressured to charge that the bureau officials pressured him into changing his advice on how to resolve the situation without bloodshed. He had counseled that cautious, non confrontational approach to Koresh and four memos written from Waco for senior FBI officials between March third and March eighth, nineteen ninety three, but he was pressured from above, so they said, no, the Jews wanted something different, and they don't want to be the ones that involved in making that decision. They need to be in the background. So you're going to say it was on your recommendation, Mister Smerick says he was writing a fifth member, but he was pressured from above. Mister Smerick says as he was writing a fifth memo March ninth, as a result that memo contained subtle changes in tone and emphasis that amounted to an endorsement of more aggressive approach against the branch Davidians. Although Smrik was initially hesitant to point an accusing finger at his former FBI superiors, he changed his mind, according to the report, after becoming convinced that the traditionally independent process of FBI criminal analysis has been compromise. That Waco oh, he found the Jewish hands good for him, as the evidence suggests, it was the ADL using its influence at the highest levels of the FBI that caused hold on, we're doing right? Yeah, I think so. I gotta take a look. Yeah, it looks like we're good. But I could do this. Hello, do we want? Which one do we want tonight? Do you want demon or do you want musical? Do you want the Miso soup guy? Or do you want the stink Mekastan? Over here? Which one we will want first? This one? I should cut out so you don't see the outside blog. Maybe want those? What do you want the vampire one? M you can put both of them? Yeah, that sounds good. We get the frog one two? Rid everybody that Hey, that's Trump Party right there? I think we'll go with those too. M Yeah, although Miracle was initially has an advote, I said that as evidence suggested it was the ADL using its influence at the highest levels of the FBI influence. They're they're and they're saying this like it's not a comment plant. This is where we need to really stop with the naivete. It's not because they were called in or they got involved because this was an event that was of importance. I mean, yeah, all those are true, but it's because that's what they do. This is what they do all the time. It's always them who always make decisions, who always give advice or guidance that's always followed. Much like the Security Council and the General Assembly are non you can't veto them and you can't go against them. They're they're rules as a member and were illegitimate members of the because we are we're not authorized to even sign a treaty with a non country. But we are in the United Nations, right, so we don't have power to go against anything that other people from other countries that are not elected here decide on our behalf. The General Assembly and the Security Council make decisions for our country because it's a one world government and it's all the jew conquered land that's in the United Nations. Either they destroy them and impoverish them and put them under their you know, economic control with their banks and their debts, or do they have a puppet leadership in there in addition to that they are funding it and once again economic control. It's always the people that lose in these things because their sick suckopaths, right, and they're trying to do good in the world. They're trying to terraform it into this place, this thing so that they're they're they're followers that are of lower level intellect or lower level degrees of understanding, lower level in the adept process will think that this is signs of them getting closer to their zonus goal, and in reality they just are manipulating those people too by giving them what they think they should be seeing, when in reality they just want to kill everybody. It's they're not there's no, they don't at the top level believe in a goddamn mischieck unless you actually think that they're going to conjure something and bring it through and in like tech that could be something completely different or make tech into its own God. So the ADL being involved with the FBI at its highest levels of the FBI wasn't a fluke. It wasn't a one time thing. It's what it is. How However, it was not only July second, which by the way, is one of my favorite people in the whole world's birthday. And that's the true date of the true birth date of the Declaration of Independence, July second, not the nineteen ninety five part a little bit late for that. However, it was not only It was not until July second, nineteen ninety five, that an article buried in the opinion section of the Washington Post laid out, at least indirectly in part the details of the involvement of outside groups, including one in particular, with long and intimate ties to the ADL. The author of the article in question was Jay Gordon Melton, director of the Institute for the Study of American Religion in Santa Barbara, California, an author and author of the authoritative Encyclopedia of American Religions. His co author on the article was Lawrence Kreiner, a journalist. A journalist under the line what the hearings may tell US appere the provactive sub subtitle asking the question did the federal authorities heed the wrong experts? Do they heed the wrong experts? A question that Milton and Kriner believe that much value hoooed then upcoming Congressional hearings on Waco should address if the inquiry were to be complete. In fact, this aspect was hardly considered at all in the very cursory examinations of the Waco affair that were conducted. They pointed out that some members of Congress wanted to divert attention from the truth about Waco to the militia boogeyman, whereas others, primarily Republicans, hope to use the hearings to embarrass the Democratic Clinton administration. Melton and Crinter now it's printer was Criner over their nuts. Printer said, it will be disappointing if the purpose of the hearings is lost in another world of American politics, especially as information as new information services on what occurred behind the scenes before the Dvidian before the Davidian compound went up in flames. Here was the big question, according to the authors, what exactly was the rationale for the siege and who helped to script it. Now I want to I want to put something in here real quick. Ooh that sounded kind of creepy to it, isn't it. There's just there's just no way or this is just a rough night. Okay, let's do this. God damn it all. I gotta grab it first. I gotta grab it first, man. I can't fucking stop again even that. Let's see, I gotta get to my page. Where's it that there's that far back? Okay, stand by it too. I stand by this what it says on the screen here ready, now watch this. I know it's small. Every nice anyway? Uh no, here we go.
Speaker 2: This is the.
Speaker 1: It's a small screen. It doesn't really occupy the whole page here. But this is from my Instagram account, which you should already be following obviously that he's wrong with you. Let's go over here. It says Bill Hicks toward the end when he was dying of pancreatic cancer, Bill Hicks Waco be it the ATF murderers, FBI murderers, Delta Force posit commentatis leeve a. Bill Hicks is not Alex Jones. There you go, oops, Grid.
Speaker 9: Shocking news for you.
Speaker 6: I have seen footage that you probably have never seen, something you never have that's never aired on network television of footage of the Bradley tank shooting fire into the compound the branch. Davidians did not start the fire.
Speaker 9: They were murdered in cold blood by the pussies, the liars, the scumbags, the ATF and the meaning of it all the reason you didn't see it, and the reason they said, oh that the Franchi Invidians started to fire, No they didn't, because they know now that David Kresh was trying to finish that fucking whatever seven Seals horseship he was doing. They know that they burned these fucking people alive. Because the message they want to convey to you is state power will always win. We'll paint you as a child molester, and we'll paint you as a metan FETV magne manufacturer, will say any lie we want over our propaganda machine, the mainstream media, and will hurt you and your children and your fucking home. So you just be apithetic of America, stayed outside, and don't you ever forget to do what we tell you.
Speaker 1: Now, there you go, there you go, mm hmm. Any it like any jew, any demon j meme will do. I love it. Let's see, you were raising the same cult as Phoenix was the with the Children of God, right, isn't that what it's called?
Speaker 2: They were?
Speaker 1: They got a little they got a little uh aggressive with their recruiting. So I'm so I've been told trying to, you know, use their own exploitation to get people into the cult, and the people that were already in it were expected to, uh to do those things in order to get people in. Where was I going to that? Did I want to do that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I can go like that's why where was I looking go?
Speaker 2: Not that one?
Speaker 1: Oh right right, yeah that thing. Don't look at my superface, you know, I was looking at the comments. I can't only pull up the comments this way because the Rumble studio isn't let me just pull them up on the screen like I used to be able to, and I'm not on stream Yard where I can just pull them up that way. Let's see. I want to hear what else she says. She was Marilyn Manson is overrated too and metallic or far better. Yeah, I know already one. Really, the Jewish Hollywood cult will make you famous, Yes, it's true, sell your soul and become famous. You used to be going, hey, yeah, I know you said that you were I think I was children of God. Your parents probably first before you, right, so you said you were raised in it. Here's a question, because scientology is also one of those jacked up things that are running through Hollywood and other intelligence agencies and things of that nature. Do you feel that because and also there was that guy I can't remember his name recently. He was maybe a year ago, a year and a half ago. I started watching his videos and he was talking about the LDS and talking about the nothing that Laturday Saints is Mormons. He was talking about the scientology but l a LDS. He had another freaking you know, place to pull would be agents from because it's all part of the grooming tactics.
Speaker 5: But it was.
Speaker 1: Let's just say that was where there's like a number one there, but what do you call it? There was a there was a guy. I can't remember what he I can't remember his name anymore. I think it was a bit shoot that I was looking at him. I was watching his videos, but he was a scientology guy. Apparently he's dead now. He used to be an actor. Right, So I guess my question to you going back, I'm kind of doing saying two different things at once here, But the Children of God, do you do you sense or feel like a potential military intelligence presence there guiding that and you know, manipulating or being the sole creation of it in the first place, Like I know the guy, I know the history. I've gone through this before with the There's a video I call I called Depp like Johnny Depp Depp Perception and it's a picture of the viper room on the on the cover of that's the thumbnail. See if you look under d Epp, his name is two p's right depth Perception, you'll find that video and it goes I go through the history of the Children of God, like the guy who. But then they talk about like the comics and the dirty basically dirty magazine comics that he was writing. And it was weird stuff, pretty weird. There was a couple other people that went from one country to another or state to another, getting away from it. Only they'll come up dead later on Chris Young the second, Hello, Chris Young the second. I see one another person in there yet, all right, there's lots of people on here, but two people are talking. All right, let's go back over to FDJ media. Ohkay, and let's see uh yeah, yeah, well that rostyle picture is enough to keep us awake, mainly because we won't we don't want Nightmaris Jakes, No, I didn't hear. Okay, it worked, okay. I don't know which one said work, though. I don't think the other one is okay. I don't think the coming from the the obs is gonna be okay yet yet, but I'll figure out how to do it.
Speaker 2: Some mm me.
Speaker 1: Picture of russ Man's show show me picture of Manson is way scared to look good luck not inserting anything dirty now haha, why don't you start? It's hard to stop again. You know it's just okay? Yes, really high bro Hubert Entertainment. Here over on f DJ. It seems his lipstick looks better than mine. I guess I skipped over that one. Oops. That was Karen saying that, not me. I really don't care how my lipstick looks, so there, what do you think that? Okay, that one's not the great one. I got to the other way. I can either go it man, right, yeah, let's be on this side. Sounds like fun Wow. The author is explored in some detail the conflict within the FBI over the precize approach to the to be utilized in dealing with the branch Davidians, noting in particular the problems that face the FBI Peter Smearrick, Well, I meant to say hello to snail Racer. If I didn't say it out loud, sorry if I didn't. And also, guys, there's those two little buttons up on top. If you want to help out the show, thank you, the show my daughter me, you know us takes takes a lot of those things to make the bills go away. And then contemplate, in our fantasy of fantasies an RV to take us to Grandma's house by July. Yeah right, anyway, if everybody you know, I'm trying to do the sellly strolers thing, you know, for just a dollar a week, our dollar a day, for just a dollar a day. The author is explored in some detail the conflict within the FBI over the precise approach to be utilized in dealing with the brand Davidians, noting in particular the problems that faced the FBI is Peter Smyrick referenced above, and the failure by the authorities to attempt to understand Koresh's religious theology and how it would impact the standoff. Hey, here's the whole thing. The standoff wouldn't have even have been a thing if they didn't go to his house and start shooting. That's what Oh, his psychology, psychological state, what do you mean his psychological say. You guys came to his door and started shooting, killed his dogs, killed all the children's dogs, killed children on your first meet there. That's what you fuckers did. You went in shooting. That's not a knock. Okay, you did it during daylight, big fucking deal. You murdered children. You cut one of them in half with your machine, with your you I don't know if it's an' sp five or whatever it was. With a gunfire. You cut one of the children in half basically with your gunfire. You took the head off another one, I believe, and you shot an old man in the stomach, killed him, killed, and then just mayhem ensued after this. So once you did that, you had to be right. You had to kill them all because then they would have talked. But it was a whole point was to kill them in the first place. You didn't go in there and try to talk to him. You set the stage. You what about your psychology? Why isn't anybody trying to figure out your fucking psychosis. You're the ones who went to a fucking church shooting, and then you want to worry about their psychology, the psychology of the cult leader. What the fuck are you talking about. They would have just gone and had masks, and they would have gone and eate together, and they would have gone and played out in the and the and the lawn with their children and the you know, hand out, hung out with the animals and all that. That's what they would have done. But that day you changed that. You changed what was going to happen from there on out. And then you poison the milk that you get them. And that's why he keeps saying in the in the whole movie, uh, you know, the Last Will and Testament? Uh, Waco the Last Will and Testament, And I have that video on there. He keeps saying to them, thanks for the milk, thanks for the milk, because the milk either made children sick or killed one of them or a couple of them. And he keeps saying it, and I was like, there's gotta be a reason why he's saying this over and over again. It's almost like a mantra, like it's an inside it's an inside reference. And sure enough, these pieces of shit poisoned the milk that they gave them after ignoring that the children inside and the people inside were getting hungry and Thursday, and they cut their power. They cut everything right. One guy was eating a pop tart, he's still or a baffle or something. He still had it in his hand, and a bullet had come in from the top of the roof and shot him right in the top of the head and killed him. And he was still holding this sand These people who are fucking scumbags. There's a guy working on the water tower. It's because he was working on the water towle he got gunned down. So don't tell me about approach somebody who had set this up in the first place, and if it was the ideal or whomever else, like they went in shooting their first round. It's not like there was this weird standoff with some guy who bribed a bank or some shit like that. No, they were at their home. If he got shot at, they shut the door and they shot back, which is something that most human beings would do if they're being shot at. The hearing is lost and their hearers a big question. What exactly was the rationale for the siege and who helped to script it? Yeah, there's explored in some detail of oh using another area of the hearing to explore enforcements connection to outside experts, which with the access to grind in this case, the FBI had been prepared for this moment by the anti cult movement. Yes, the Cult Awareness Network is totally a branch of the same fucking OA vase in the same military intelligence. This is a this is let me show you something, okay, just like they have those people posing as in the seven six four cult or whatever branch of the seventh maybe was the tob to the tablet of Blood posing as an anti suicide hotline, like a suicide hotline, so they try to talk you down. The Cult Awareness Network this is this is one of the and I bet you, I bet you Leila would tell you that this is true. Is that they're just another net to keep the cult from having escapees. So you think you're gonna talk about trauma talk about reprogramming, talk about you know, more mind control, and terror is them, and they like to reinforce this in cults that there's nowhere you can go that they can't find you, there's nowhere you can go that they don't already have somebody there, there's no escaping them. That's something that they let you know a lot of times in these and these types of you know, cults for lacks of lack of a better word, But the Cult Awareness Network is not there to do any good. It's there to keep people contained, just like the Amber Alert is there to keep children that they've already trafficked from escaping and finding their parents again. When usually when you're Amber Alert feeling like a fucking hero, you're actually turning in a parent that's trying to rescue their child. So don't fucking call them keep your you know what I mean, don't help the don't help the child killers, keep their keep it tight knit on things. Okay, So whose ideals are embodied by the Cult Awareness Network or CAN? Kind of funny that they're called CAN, And then the I CAN is the freaking what do you call it? High wear with whatever that jack jack Hole's name is Forguret Oh Yeah, Dell Big Tree is called I CAN, Cult Awareness Network and the American Family Foundation. For years, these organizations have presented their views on mind control because they should know all about it, since they are part of the process of retrieving those who are trying to run away. For years, these organizations have presented their views on mind control and manipulation to anyone who would listen, including some within the FBI. Integral to this perspective is the charge of preparedness for mass suicide. During Waco, the FBI relied heavily on the anonymous the written white paper that summarized this view. Agent Jamar in his first congressional hearings on Waco, emphasized its usefulness in the weeks before the fire. Another person who played a role in the Davidian drama was Rick Ross. Oh wow, are you surprised? His last name is Ross. My bosses, if you want to call them that. Over at Old Town, their last name was Ross. I was an idiot. I figured that they changed their name at Ellis Island and that they were Italians like me, because they came from New York and that's everything that everybody ever remember from was from either Italian or Irish or German in New York. That's all I ever met. So I had one of those small uptown state you know, upstate small town places. I was not too far away from the Vermont border. Really start took experience, not too far uh Stettlerville in that area, so it wasn't I wasn't too far away. Schenectady was a little bit further south. And I actually worked for the original Edison ge right, and I even changed the light bulbs on the kind of iconic ge sign that's on the top of the building. But anyhow, Yeah, so I thought Ross for some reason was Ross or something like ours, like ours is Rauci thought, oh, that's just anl No. They taught They treated us like they were Jews. They treated us like we were fucking you know, they didn't have any human emotions. They even made us pay them when when the fucking place was closed, but COVID they made us it was two months they was down, and they still made us pay two and a half months. They made us pay them five hundred bucks as a extortion fee while we were while we weren't making any money, we still had to pay them five hundred bucks a month. Usually it was three grand a month when because they took a percentage. But still, I mean like, hey, you realize that we're not made anything, right? Oh you still need money? Got just sure figured you rich people would need more money. Anyhow, another person who played a role with Rick Ross, who listed who was listed as a cult expert and self described dprogrammer and the government's official report. I guess I should have said that they were both we were both from Syracuse? Did I mention that part? That's why I thought they were like me because I was born in Syracuse and they're from Syracuse. And that was kind of like how we hit it off when we first started talking and negotiating to have the star.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, uh, Ross told the FBI he would willingly aid law enforcement in an attempt to destroy a cult Ross Rick Ross, who listed who's listed as a cult expert and self described deprogrammer. Let's look at Rick Ross. You see if you can find that guy. Let's see if you can find that guy. Oh, what the how long I've been gone? Fucking thing croshed again? How long have I How long have I been gone? I really don't want to go through this again. Have we serious? How long did I get? How long was it? Just said, oops, George, are you serious?
Speaker 2: Odad?
Speaker 1: What's going on with freaking Rumble? Browser not letting me chat? Rumble wants my phone numbers at Verify. If you decide to leave the cult, you are not allowed to visit your family members who remained in the cult.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I knew about that part. I haven't been gone. Okay, Well the whole thing crashed. It said, re set the mic and reset the other thing, so there was nothing missing there, I said. When I went back to this page, I said, Oops, that was a big oops on the screen and I had to reinitiate my mic and and my and my camera, so one would assume that I was not on the screen, and then things were broken. But you say, so, all right, let's get going. Another person who played a role in the Davinion drama was Rick Ross. Now I was gonna say, I was gonna let's go look for Rick Ross. And then I went over here and there's no, there was nothing here. What the fuck? There's so many Rick ross Is out there. I gotta get a real one. This fucking guy, this fucking is he's still on YouTube, this piece of shit. Rick Ellen Ross. Oh my god, you can't get more jewey than that is an American deep programmer, cult especially, I can't believe they still are allowed to like nobody calls them out on this ship. These people are the demons from hell. Look at this face he could be.
Speaker 6: Ugh.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. They look unassuming and they're the biggest demons. Rick Allen Ross is an American deeprogrammer, cult specialist, and founder and executive director of the nonprofit Cult Education Institute All Bullshit. He frequently appears in the news and other media discussing I'm sure he's an expert and witness stand too discussing groups some considered cults. Ross has intervened in more than five hundred programming cases in various countries. Yeah, deprogramming, I'm sure, Ah right, you're an expert. How did you become an expert there, Ricky? Who taught you? And when do they teach you? How does that make you? How do you make How are you a cult specialist? What does that even mean? You go to the cult school learn about cults like I probably know a ton about cults, more than a lot of regular people do. Does that mean you you were in a cult, Rick, because that's how you get the real details, and you'd have to be in upper management to really really understand it and really understand the aims of it. So what makes you a cult expert, Rick, unless it's just another bullshit title, because this is a fucking fake jew world, a fake oavel to fake Saturn cult world. I get tired of saying the same word every time. Anyhow, So there we were. Look that face. That's the face of a cold, calculating sociopath. Who is Rick Ross the cult expert? That Nixium spent millions suing unstructured or unstructured. That's a little interesting destructive cult. Tom Cruise, Jim Jones next to him, and Andrew Tate and Andrew j Yeah, yeah, he has his own little cult leader. We saw that before. So that in the last episode, I think, all right, well now we know Rick Cross, Ricky, Ricky pick up. All right, he's a deprogrammer everybody. Official report on WICCO. Ross told the FBI he would willingly aid law enforcement an attempt to destroy a cult. In attempt to destroy a cult, well, those are human beings. It's not an entity, it's not a concept. It's human beings children. It's not a cult. It's a church that's been there, was established since I think it was like the thirties or fifties, I can't remember which, and it was a I think it was a another deviation, I guess you could say for from the Seventh day Adventists right the branch Davidians. None of that was cultish, you know, I how many different sects of dude. The Methodists are welcoming in a bunch of transgendered pedophiles. They have their super gay flag, the one that has all the pedophile maps shit on it, those colors too, the ones that identify that and transgender, you know, psychopath shit. It used to be bearded lady at the circus. He didn't want to see the beard lady at the circus. He didn't go to see the beard lady at the circus. Now you can't get away from him. And they're in your church, the place that's supposed to be wholesome, that you're supposed to like learn values and all that stuff. Methodist churches do this mostly. And that's not a cult. That straight up satanic saturn worship shit. That's sibling that's there. Cibil cult all that stuff. It's perversion on a whole level. It's frankism actually too, the whole transgender thing and the whole alchemical changing man into women ship. That's uh, that's another one of those one of those notions of the what they call that, the the hermaphroditic god and all that crap. It's all, it's all, it's it's it's again literalism, fucking up what they mean by having two opposing energies, uh, coalescing and it or and you know, in the same in the same body. It's it's it's more of a conceptual like mind exercise than it is a literal thing. But you know how stupid people are, so they make it into that means cut off your junk or you know, be it tranny or whatever the fuck. That's not what it means. But hey, the Freemasons and the Jews will let you do any stupid thing that you feel like doing. Yes, Amherman, Professor of the Sociology and Emory Universe. I wonder if Rick Ross is in the neighbor eath Nancy Ammerman, Professor of Society, because then he or sociology, but he would also be in a cult because he would be in the neighbor eth Nancy Ammerman, professor of sociology at Emory University, and her addendum to the Government's Reporter says that Ross was closely involved with both the ATF and the FBI, supplying that the AHF supplying the ATF with the name of an ex member he believed would have important strategic information. Ross recently said in a depth deposition that he acted as a liaison between ATF and David Block, a Davidian who turned against the group when he was deep programmed deep programmed right, or programmed to say things about the cult that wasn't true, which is what the reality is. Anybody who will say shit about anything for a dollar or for any other type of you know, promises or if they're on the haerroll as operative as it was. Maybe they were in there collecting Dad in the first place. But let's hear it. Let's hear David Block.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the hell.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I say that to get that name right? What the fuck am I doing?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, David Block and Davidion, So let's go with that.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: In fact, it's trying to look around your fucking microphone.
Speaker 5: Get the fuck.
Speaker 1: M Okay, so where's this guy? Yeah, so David Block isn't the one I thought it was. I thought it was that half blind out oh mostly blind might just fucking open drag image where you are just fucking open it? The fuck is the matter with you? Retards? De look's awfully juy right there. See, so it's okay he can walk around smile and look goofy asshole, knowing that he's murdered a bunch of children and all because of his uh yeah, fuck him? Is this really the same guy or is a different guy? I think that might be a different guy. I don't think that's the same guy. They're not showing him, They're just showing other people that the fuck is that well whatever? He wasn't important enough to be memory, to remember, to be remembered, according to them, people who say things, can you get me back on the screen please? Just fucking ope? What the fuck? All right, Nancy, I'm in prinsor of sociology andry blah blah clostening blah blah blah blah, supplying the David Block, a Davidian who turned against the group when he was pretty programmed by Ross in nineteen ninety two. According to the Treasury report, the information Block provided was decisive in the ATS decision to storm the Davidian complex instead of serving a warrant in the usual way. No one seemed to have question. You know, the reason why these people were kicked out was because they were actually harming children and they were doing other six shit that that David and the rest of them didn't like and it didn't go it went against their values, So they kicked some people out. They got jaded and dejected by it. So that sick fuck who was half blind or legally blind who claimed that he was being trained to be, you know, a sniper or whatever, said it was he's legally blind, why would you give him a anyway? They they had a raps to grind, and they were devianus in the first place. But when you realize how the system is controlled and operated by a bunch of child killers, that's almost like a direquisite in order to be, you know, working with them on the right side of their law, because it's not like they look for people with outstanding moral behavior in order to you know, they're not going to take their opinion on anything that sounds too European to be, you know, of moral values and good character. There no one seems to have a questioned whether Block was an objective or reliable witness Dean Kelly, a councilor on religious liberty to the National Council of Churches. Oh okay, the National Council of Churches is a Marxist organization and as Rothschild directly controlled. So there you go, Christian Zionism all day, and it is Marxism ideals all day, saying that things like Jesus was a communist socialists, not the socialists like national socialists. I wanted to make sure that I've made that clear what has written that It is a mistake to insist that the Cult Awareness Network or whatever the hell it was, did not contribute to the animus against Koresh and his followers. When Ross and other cult opponents were doing their best to advance their views on the subject to the federal authorities, the media, and anyone who would listen, in light of the course of the In light of the course the FBI followed, why did the federal authorities tend to put more faith in the cult experts quote unquote than the incredential authorities. In religious studies, these questions have not been fully investigated the congressional hearings. If they are to be worthwhile and you're feeling, must focus on answering them. You know, you would shock anybody into kind of like a live or die desperate mindset, fight or flight panic. And if they're religious, go of God, here it comes. If you just, instead of you know, knocking on the door and having a conversation, just started opening fire on them and killed two of their children. Uh yeah, you might get a strange response from that person, because how the hell would you respond after that. I'm surprised that the people, because they failed once again, the people of Waco, didn't do anything to prevent that. Even the militia that showed up wasn't very effective in preventing the murders of those porch children and people. What the fuck? What the hell? Why didn't anybody, Why didn't the whole freaking country go after go over there and stand between them and the authorities. Why didn't that happen? Why didn't that happen? We have the power to stop evil in its tracks and put it in a position of feeling inferior to where it stops its original plan of murdering somebody or many people. That the authors acknowledged the role of the so called Cult Awareness Network and the American Family Foundation is political dynamite that should have thrust the ADL's less widely known role in wa Go right into the limelight. Although the authors did not mention the ADL by name, but undoubtedly they were aware of its existence, the fact that both Can and AFF had long standing intimate ties to the ADL and even shared their offices with the ADO. Now who runs what and is really a difference besides the letters in nineteen seventy four A longtime adel and remember the ideo Joos Beniahborreth, the people who kill, rape, torture, eat children wanting their not to lose anybody that could tell a story. So of course they're the ones that are going to have the cult awareness networks and the you know whatever else safety nets, the snare nets, the drag nets in place, and anything that they pick up or are told. Of course, remember as soon as you tell an authority, the authority tells the ADL, and the ADL then tells Tel Aviv or whomever they want, and then comes back to the authorities and they tell them how to handle it, which obviously would be keep it under wraps. So these people are quite caught a lot. I guarantee you that they're exposed an awful lot. But the point is, and the problem is, there are no authorities that will put them on trial, that will arrest them, because they're going to if they have somebody in their custody that has a story, and that detective or that cop tells the superior, and the superior tells his superior, that superior is gonna tell the fucking adl or somewhere along that line. That's exactly how it goes. And of course then there's a time to neutralize that person who has that information because it's only gonna be told once and that story will go away, and then so will that person who told it. I guarantee you this surface is an awful lot. And I know because of reading the new history of the Jews how many times they've the local authorities and or FBI have covered up child murderer. And also they own the papers and the press and the media. So do you think stories that are negative to Jewish child killing? It's gonna that's gonna bring it out into the open. It's gonna be published. You think you're gonna see it the MTV, I think it's being your six o'clock news. They run that stuff. There's not a lot of movies about Jewish killing of children? Is there an awful lot about the Holocaust? Though?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 1: You know, it's you know, the you know, the most accurate thing of every Holocaust movie is that it's fiction, although the authors did not mention the UK. Yeah bah lah. In nineteen seventy four, a long time ADL functionary Rabbi Maurice Davis founded Citizens Engaged in Reuniting Families. Well, that just sounds an awful lot like the Child Protection Agency jew on Jews. Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, another another dragnet to tear families apart right, a deep programmers front which later emerged in the American Family Foundation and the Cult Awareness Network. So they have agencies that are straight up from in ages. How does it? How are they difference? Are the different? The ADL then established a full time anti cult center. How's that? The Washington, d C. Headquarters of the Benebareath the Cult Center of the neighbor Eath maintained joint the Cult Center of Bneabareth I like how they said that joint maintained joint offices with the Cult Awareness Network in this day. In this way, the ADL established formal ongoing links to the A F f C a N, which continues through to the present day. So guess what when you're watching Lake Ol, you're watching a drill, a theater, a lie by the same, the same usual suspects. Now do you know why they killed a bunch of Christians? And what is all the more intriguing about Rabbi Davis? And guess who cheered them on the whole fucking world besides Bill Cooper Babes basically, And what is all the more intriguing about Rabbi Davis as we knew it did earlier in these pages, is that is the Rabbi's own longtime ties to the CIA's infamous MK ulture mind control experience. Oh good, Rabbi Davis is into MK ultra beginning in the nineteen fifties. And of course, why wouldn't they want to be in touch with the colts? Ninety nine percent of them they run anyway, they operate them. And then the one chance that they didn't have one because it was actually just a church. They called it a cult and then they killed everybody. See, this isn't usually the end of a cult, because usually they are the ones that started them, and they are great places to do their six shit in mind control experiments right in without anybody, you know, being the wiser, because it's by proxy. It's a good place to recruit some good meat for the for the killings that included the use of LSD and other mind altering drugs. There's an awful lot more to the MK ultra than that their pal But I get you. Clearly, the murders of innocent men, women, and children at Waco were directly the responsibility of the federal law enforcement officers who carried out the attack, but the evidence shows that the dirty hand of the IDEL was at work behind the scenes. Now this one is about Oklahoma City. Guess what, Adyl and Jews. Okay, but I'm a little tired right now, so I'm gonna have to say that for now. The people who are listening to this on podcasts, which is much less now that thanks thanks for fucking me on that Spotify, appreciate it. My biggest audience was on Spotify. I hate you a lot and nobody has. Apparently they just said, oh, then we're ball bussers. They didn't go look for me anyplace. Celts, assholes. That's why I show you this. Hold on, I'm gonna go back over here. You're here just a blur play. I think, okay, cool. That's why I show you this. It says right here, spreaker, spreaker when you actually real listen on spreaker. The ad rev is even better for me, at least it used to be. I don't know if they still do that anymore. Yeah, And if you don't like all the ad interruptions, guess what you do? You get on the PayPal. I'm sorry to pay the Patreon for five whole dollars a month. Put your money where your mouth is right, and then you just get to have access to add free everything and other accountent. So that's cool, isn't it?
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 1: Join the community over there, one of the last places I'm allowed to hang out. And I appreciate everybody for watching. Thank you for your time, thank me for my time. I'll thank you for your time and what else you got. Let's say we check some other always interesting and informative Daniel always puts on a good show. Should we make it? You know, I was thinking about that, George, you tell me, give me, throw me some ideas. I want to get through some outlines. We'll spit ball here a little bit, do a little brainstorming. It's gotta be good, though. If we gotta have we have to have our own, like you know, our own hook, right. It can't just be the same old shit regurgitated because everybody has done that, everybody's had kool aid, everybody's died in a freaking field. That we can't do it the same ship. You gotta do something a little bit, a little bit more exciting. Let's make it positive. Let's do a positive cult. So maybe like an orgy cult. I don't know, something, something that's fun for no, maybe more family oriented for now until we get him hooked, and then we'll do something really weird with them. Right, But you know, just troop some ideas to ours me and I'll I'll be I'll be thinking about it too next time we convene. Well, we'll share notes. Laila, you probably have some good ideas, you know, having been in one and all, you're the one that's really qualified to do this. Uh, You're joking for entertainment value.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: No one is starting in a cult, thank you, yea, all right, good night? Oh wait, hold on, you guys didn't see any of that. This that's funny. Oh shit? Really? Why why is he saying these things? It's because it was on the screen here it says we should we should make a cult. He didn't say it should be. He said we should. Ah ah, that was more of an affirmative statement. Okay, well, George, you know I was if I if I'm gonna be in when I want to be like a co uh you know, and when I want to I want to be like co h a pareschelon. I don't want to just be like the lowly guy who has to wear the way Nike sneakers and cut off his genitals. I don't want to be that guy, all right. Seeah oh yeah, that's another cult that cut off their balls, right yeah. Yeah. The Heaven's Gate, or at least the dude did. The guy who the dude did? And that's like I said, like he did, like he do?
Speaker 6: Did it?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: The guy he did? Who was the leader Heaven's Gate. Who knows, maybe he made it on the spaceship nobody, nobody can verify whether or not he did. I think that's where the Nike sneakers comment comes from, too pretty sure, or just as different aspects of different cults that have passed through. All right, Leader, well they got new things going on here, says are you sure you want to end the stream and stream but keep Rumble Studio room? Then and streaming closes Rumble Studio Room