Speaker 1: Remind you that the subject inside wasn't able to be removed for a very long period of time because he was burnt beyond recognition. And so as we continue to move through this, I'm going to talk a little bit about his identity and what we believe, but I would like to highlight a couple of things that the teams found inside of the cyber truck that are useful to the investigation, and that first and foremost is a military identification. We also found a passport. We found a Desert Eagle fifty caliber semi automatic pistol, and if you'll notice on a lot of these guns that we're going to talk about here, they're almost just burnt beyond recognition. As well, there's an SLAR model B thirty semi automatic firearm, number of fireworks that were still in the vehicle that had to be removed. Notably, we found an iPhone and a smart watch, and then several credit cards were also in the name of our subject.
Speaker 2: Happy New you man, What a day. So we started off the new year with a litany of attacks on our homeland, and it appears, I mean, the story that we're being told is that these are lone wolves that are behaving in terroristic fashions. Look, I'm gonna I'm gonna preface this entire episode. I've spent the past, you know, every waking minute trying to figure out what I think happened, and I'm gonna tell you that. But I'm going to preface this with a lot of this is preliminary. I mean all of it's preliminary. It's only been a day, and I held off as long as I could before I give you kind of my initial assessment. But I just want to be very clear that I can't say much definitively at this junction because so much of this is early reporting.
Speaker 3: It's all early reporting, and we.
Speaker 2: Don't know what will change, and we ultimately don't know what investigations will one be done and what will you know turn up as a consequence of that. So just take all of this with a grain of salt. But I have a ton of information for you to process and for you to consider for yourself, and it come to your own conclusion as to what you think is most likely as to what transpired. So there was four different major events yesterday. The first one happened in the early hours of January. First, I believe it was somewhere around four am. A man in a electric truck, a lightning Ford Lightning electric truck. His name was amsud Din Jabbar. He's a United States military veteran and he served. He was stationed out of Fort Bragg about a decade ago, allegedly at the same location as the attacker in Las Vegas. There was fourteen people killed, and what transpired with that attack was that he apparently there was multiple IEDs that were located at different different spots throughout the city. I've been to New Orleans, I think only once, maybe twice, and it is a soft target to put it mildly. I mean, Bourbon Street is just a bunch of bars and drunk people and that's it. And it's large, like the streets are essentially shut down at night when the people are out parting, and they have barricades or they had hydraulic barricades that permitted or did not permit vehicles to transit these roads at the peak party time. But apparently those barricades were removed and they were going to be replaced bad timing, so there was no barricades in place. However, there was still police vehicles there and mister Jabbar, assuming it's him, navigates around the cop car, goes up on the sidewalk and then guns it, wiping out dozens of people. And as of now, there's fourteen casualties or fatalities. It's absolutely tragic. All of my theorize about this. I do not want to dismiss the pain and suffering of them and their families, and you know, I mean, it's absolutely atrocious. But I think that that's what really drives me in the pursuit of truth, though, is that I want to get them justice as much as I want to also keep me and my family safe from whatever the hell is happening. So keep in mind, yes, thoughts and prayers, all this is not to diminish what happened to them at all, but we need to understand what actually happened, as I think that's what we're all most interested in, right If we're going to get justice for these people, we have to know the truth. That's what I'm in pursuit of and that's what I'll always be trying to tell you guys.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: This is Senator John Kennedy. He's a Republican out of Louisiana and he had some very interesting commentary that I want to break down.
Speaker 4: The federal government is now in charge of this investigation. By that, I meaning the White Ash, the FBI as a Department of Homeland Security in the Department of Justice. And I talked to the FBI. Maybe they've talked to my staff, I don't know. I did talk to the Secretary of the Security a little while ago, and I told him that with all the respect I could muster, that we expect to put the full force and the resources of the federal government behind this investigat. Our state troopers, our local police departments, our sheriffs for good ministare here today have been terrific so for federal government's cooperating with them. I hope that will continue. Here's what I want to ask from the federal government. Cats these people, catches people, and then tell the American people the truth. Now, I don't want you to tell us yet anything that's going to interfere with your investigation. And there are things that I've been told that I think are true that I'm not sharing with you today because it could interfere with their investigation. But after we get to the bottom of this, they need to tell the American people the truth, and the people knew work is the truth, and the people of Americans the truth. I think the mayor and the governor are very wise to postpone this ballgames for twenty four hours. There's just too much stuff we don't know, and it's.
Speaker 5: Just not worth it.
Speaker 4: But just my final point is, I will promise you this. I will win. It is appropriate, and this investigation is complete, you will find out what happened and who was responsible, or I will raise fresh hell and I will chase those in the federal government who are responsible for telling us what happened, like they stole Christmas.
Speaker 2: So what I found interesting about that is that it seemed as if Senator Kennedy does not believe that the federal government can be trusted to tell us the truth. That's a pretty damning admission in its own right. It also leads me to believe that he thinks that they may attempt to cover up the truth. Why they would do that, It could be a multitude of reasons. I think that the one that I think he was hinting at is that if it is terrorism of the Muslim variety, that the federal government may not want to talk about that because of DEI woke nonsense. Maybe that's what he's saying, and that's probably the most benign explanation. The more malicious explanation would be that he thinks that the federal government was involved and therefore they won't tell the truth. I'm not sure what she was hinting at. He said as if he said quite explicitly that he knows things that he's not going to tell us right now, so we are left in the dark, unfortunately. But what I find fascinating about it is that we have a sitting senator of significant tenure who's saying he does not trust DHS or the FBI to actually investigate this thing properly. Like he's saying it explicitly. He's saying, Oh, they're cooperating with us now, I hope that continues.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 2: If they don't tell you the truth, I'm gonna raise Holy Hell ruin Christmas or whatever weird little saying he had there. So, yeah, it's not just you and I that are skeptical of the three letter agencies in their capacity to handle these investigations. We have sitting senators, ones that preside over that state, New Orleans or Louisiana that are also highly dubious of the FBI's capacity to do their job appropriately. So felt like that was an interesting, insightful clip. Let's get to the next one.
Speaker 6: Was anything missed with this particular individual? Was he radicalizing online in a way that should have been caught and that's yet.
Speaker 3: To be seen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the authorities, the FBI is so they don't believe that this man was solely responsible. That shamp Saidingjabbar may have been working with a range of suspects and they weren't ruling anything out. So that leaves, I mean, that leaves a pretty wide range of possibilities as to what exactly they're looking at, who they're looking for, and what the public can do to help.
Speaker 6: Well, what the public can do to help is is video upload video to the FBI site, because you know, I'm hearing reporting that they do have some video of other people placing other IEDs in that area, several men and a woman. And so clearly this is a cell and it's not the type that was mentioned earlier, one guy radicalizing himself online. This guy seems to have been part of a sell of other people involved and now it turns into something like we had at the Boston Marathon bombing. We have video of people placing the ied in the crowd and then getting away. So now we do have a man on as we did in the Boston marathon bombing. We're looking for these other people that laid those IEDs and other places in the French Quarter and the Long Bourbon Street. So I'm sure they're analyzing that video and hopefully we'll be seeing those images very soon and will kind of maybe hopefully no and identify who we're looking for. But I believe there's at least three or four other people, if not more, involved in this particular event.
Speaker 2: This is a good example of why I held off twenty four hours before doing an episode on it. That report obviously set off a firestorm that well, we've got al kaita isis sleeper cells within the homeland and they're carrying out coordinated attacks using vehicles and suicide you know, gunmen and also IEDs. And this guy says, I think that there's four to five people. Well, the latest update, assuming this is accurate, who knows is that those people were actually not involved in that That was bad reporting initially. So there's also you could say that that's part of a cover up, because that's what happened with OKC. There was I think it was John Doe two or whatever that suddenly became persona non grata. Maybe that's what we're seeing here. Maybe it's not. Maybe that in fact, the initial reporting was wrong and that mister didn Jabbar did act alone. I don't know, but I think that this is just to show you that I'm trying to trying to be fair with this. I'm trying to actually allow a little bit of time to see what the hell is actually going on here before I tell you what I think. So let's continue with this story. I think it gets far more interesting once we get into the Vegas attack because it is utterly bizarre, like like jaw droppingly not real to me, just to put it bluntly. But I'll show you why I think that, and then I'll let you think for yourself.
Speaker 1: How many people, how many how many fighters do you think we can expect an each attack?
Speaker 8: Well, the thousand is all of them, so we're calling it is an I'll kind of plan attack. But within those thousands here, some of them are Isis because they want Isis to be blamed. I think the more of the types they're going to be, isis because then if they're caught you, then they talk My sister that I think of more of the suicide bombers are going to be Al Kaida.
Speaker 1: I think these attacks will happen simultaneously throughout the United States or will they be one day here, next day here, another one over here next week.
Speaker 8: So they want them coordinated. I don't know coordinated means all the same time, or if coordinated means we do it Monday, we do it, Tuesday we do it, Wednesday we do it, Thursday, we do it Friday. It's just too five straight days, I said, But they want to coordinated.
Speaker 2: I'm going to continue that clip in a second, but I want to interject. Sarah Adams is basically an open source data analyst when it comes to potential terrorism threats, and she was on with Sean Ryan. I watched the episode a month ago. I don't know if the interview was two months ago. It's fascinating. I highly recommend everybody check it out. But what she's claiming here in this interview honestly sent a chill down my spine. She's saying that there's a thousand a thousand already here that are either al Qaeda or ISIS, and that they are working together. Now, it's a pretty bold claim. I don't I can't say definitively that she's correct. However, after yesterday, I'm now giving it far more credence. Obviously, you'd be kind of foolish not to. But what I found interesting too is that what she's saying is unique about this is that what we haven't seen in America is this suicide you know, vehicular suicide or just suicide attacks from terrorists in America in a very long time. If you say nine to eleven, was that okay? But we don't have many examples of guys like you've seen it throughout the Middle East, even in Africa. There's been many examples in India, to and Pakistan where you've had these you know, radical islamisists that go in and their mission is to take as many lives as possible and then they unlive themselves and that's how the fight ends. It doesn't end until they end somehow. That appears to be what's happening as of yesterday. Now, there's a lot of reasons as to why I'm skeptical as to if that's actually what we're seeing, and I'll get into that in a minute, but just giving her her due, it doesn't appear on its face as if she called it that. What we saw yesterday was mister Dnjibar drives his vehicle and there's footage of it. You can find it online. I can't play it for you because I don't know if it would get pulled down. But he drives his vehicle, takes out dozens of people. He then is stopped, he gets out or you know, it crashes. He gets out of the vehicle and starts shooting, and it looks like Local PD is responsible for taking him down. But he had body armor. I think he had an Air fifteen. It may have been an AK style rifle. I'm not sure which. And he after taking all of these lives and causing all of this kato, he's then getting out to take more lives and basically going down in a blaze of unglory, if you will. So that's what happened in New Orleans. In Las Vegas, this guy takes a cyber truck and this is I'm going to get into the details of this story. As I said earlier, it's just crazy, bizarre unalives himself just before igniting what amounts to a firework bomb, incendiary bomb.
Speaker 3: It's garbage.
Speaker 2: It's not a device that is going to create a mass casualty event, which does not align with what Miss Adams is saying here. So that's why I'm so skeptical of it. Also, it is a Trump supporting Elon fan that's allegedly responsible for this. He's also a Special Forces guy and a twenty year military veteran with a newborn at home. Okay, I'll leave that there for now, but you can see why these two attacks are different. However, they were both stationed at Fort Bragg ten twelve years ago at the same time. Now we don't know at this point if they knew each other, but that adds to the bizarre nature of all this. What also kind of conflicts with what she says versus what we saw yesterday is that she's saying that these are going to be a Kaeda or Isis fighters. These are American military veterans, and I feel like this is that's the aspect of this story that has been slept on the most that everyone's just going like, well, you know, Iran or Muslims or you know, Islamic terrorism. That's that's what we're dealing with. And maybe they're right, but these are these are heinous acts that are being committed by US citizens, US military veterans. No less, that is very concerning, and it instantly made me start to dig deeper to say, Okay, is this in fact just US military veterans that were radicalized online?
Speaker 3: Is it that simple? Could it be?
Speaker 2: Mk Ultra? I know it sounds crazy. I'm not going there. I'm just saying, could it be? I don't know, is this Gladio?
Speaker 3: Is this? Uh?
Speaker 2: I mean, there's there's lots of different uh you know, CIA projects that that could lead down this path. So I don't know. I don't know, but I think that's what That's what people are not talking enough about that even if you assume that these guys were radicalized, well, these are US military veterans, both of which, from what I've read, served in Afghanistan. So uh yeah, that that's a cause for much bigger concern than what we thought initially, because this is not just oh, we shut down the border and we deport all of these Muslim extremists. No, these are these are American citizens. So this is a much more complicated issue, and that's why I thought doing an entire episode on it was justified.
Speaker 5: What kind of places do you think they're going to target? So this is what's complicated.
Speaker 8: So all Kainda's preferences, you can imagine is symbols of the US or anything that causes economic damage.
Speaker 5: Right, capital is a great symbol.
Speaker 8: I feel like bridges or any kind of public transportation always matters because it puts costs against US and it causes fear. But here's where it gets complicated. So remember the terraces might have their goal is they're going to attack the Metro in DC, right, But remember some of these tears are going to be ISIS.
Speaker 5: And remember they can change locations.
Speaker 8: The ISIS guy might go down the Metro and say, I don't there's not many people down here. I'll kill twenty, but there's an event going on, I'm going to go up there, right, Because ISIS is a little different. ISIS just wants mass casualty. I pinion terrace in general. Just leaving Afghanistan, a lot of them are coming up through the Darien Gap to the border, and that was there was a big push right getting in the US y you can now not all those al Qaeda's attackers, right, but they came in with fake Afghan passports. They came in with fake Syrian passports, fake Turkish passports. Those are the kind of the three preferences because they're easiest to get. And then you know if our border patrol agents a lot of them haven't been overseas, right, if an Egyptian shows up the border with Assyrian passport, is he gonna know that person?
Speaker 2: So what I thought was interesting about that clip is that you have these two different end goals. The ISIS fighter, as she said, would be more interested in just getting the highest body count possible, whereas the al Qaeda fire fighter is more interested in symbolism or the symbology of the attack or the target of the attack. As evidence on nine to eleven, you go after the two largest towers in the capital of our most bustling city of New York. This is a different styles. So that's why the ISIS style attack in New Orleans is in alignment with what she's saying there, because this guy goes in there, he's trying to take out as many people as possible with the vehicle. He's got these IDs that are set up all over the place allegedly that don't detonate. He then I don't know if he panics or what, but he immediately drives up on the curb and barrels down this street, taking out as many people as possible, gets out with his gun, start shooting people as fast as possible. That's ISIS style. That is like clearly what she's saying there, That is ISIS style. We also have initial reports that there's this black flag in the truck bed. I don't know definitively that it was an ISIS flag, but that's what some of the reporting had been. I've also seen other reports saying that's wrong and that the flag was upside down, which would be totally bizarre if so, but that's the claim, So take that part with a grain of salt. However, I do think it's fair to say that that attack in New Orleans is ISIS styled. That does not mean that, in fact, it's an ISIS terrist that did it, but it does mean that that's in alignment with what she was warning about. The Vegas attack is different. It's extraordinarily symbolic. You have a cyber truck elon, you have a Trump hotel in Las Vegas, the incoming president. You have the fact that Elon is largely responsible for assisting Donald Trump and winning the presidency. You also have the fact that Donald Trump is perceived to be I hope in opposition to continue in the war in Ukraine. You then have the fact that the Vegas attacker, assuming it's in fact him, is seen in a T shirt that is basically, I'll show you it in a second, is a Slava Ukrainia type of shirt. Could that be his motivation that We're going to stop funding Ukraine in their fight against Russia, and therefore he wanted to have a very symbolic attack. But that wasn't very lethal. Okay, maybe, I mean it seems like a bizarre way to do it, but just on its face though, super super symbolic. So that would be more in alignment with the al Qaeda soylid attack. So we have recording to what she said it was going to be Isis styled and al Qaeda style. Well, on its face, you can make a pretty strong claim that what we saw yesterday was an Isi style attack immediately followed by an al Qaida style attack.
Speaker 9: Let's keep going, good evening, I'm Shampster Dangerbor, property manager with Blue Metal Properties and team lead at the Midas Group at Core Realty. I just want to say hello and let you know a little bit about me. So I'm born and raised in Beaumont, Texas and now live in Houston, and I've been here all my life, with the exception of traveling for the military, where I spent ten years as a human resources specialist and IT specialist, where I learned the meaning of great service and what it means to be responsive and take everything seriously, dotting i's and crossing t's to make sure that things go off without a hitch. So I've taken those skills and applied them to my career as a real estate agent, where I feel like what really sets me apart from other agents is my ability to be able to one be a fierce negotiator. So not only do I brilliantly market your property to make sure it gets sold as quickly as possible or it gets leased as quickly as possible, but I'm also going to take every ounce of energy and putting it into negotiating for you and for your property to get the best deal that you can possibly get for So that's mister Gingerbar.
Speaker 2: That's allegedly the guy who's responsible for the truck Attech in New Orleans yesterday morning, early early hours yesterday morning. Born and raised Texas. He has a Texas accent. Like, I'm not saying he couldn't have been some radical Muslim ISIS extremists. Maybe he was. You watch that interview and it's hard to believe in it. I mean, other than his name, you wouldn't. You wouldn't if you just listened to him, if you didn't watch that video, Like if the audio listeners are just listening right now, he wouldn't be like, Yeah, that's definitely an ISIS fighter, like right, again, not saying he couldn't be, but I'm just saying instinct, gut reaction.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Now.
Speaker 2: He did say that he spent ten years abroad in the military. Who knows he could have committed or seen atrocious acts against Muslims and came back and became you know, radical, It's possible, but yeah, born and raised Texas guy.
Speaker 3: That seems like a stretch. Now.
Speaker 2: There are additional reports that he had a restraining order against him because of I guess spousal abuse with his wife, also financial issues he was dealing with. Okay, you know, maybe maybe that could all feed into this. I don't know, but I just wanted you to hear from him. What do you think him? What does that make you feel? Does that strike you as a guy who would become an ISIS terrorist that would strike in New Orleans?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, obviously, I don't. But that's allegedly the guy who did it, and allegedly it was ISIS inspired, according to the President of the United States. Let's hear what he had to say.
Speaker 10: If you are also reported to me, the mere hours before the attack, he posted videos on social media indicating that is inspired by ISIS expressly desire to kill, desire to kill. The ISIS flag was found in his vehicle, which he rented to conduct this attack.
Speaker 2: So we have the President of the United States acknowledging the ISIS flag.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: I've seen conflicting reports on that, so I can't say definitively. I also have not seen the videos that are allegedly posted to social media where he says that he has this desire to kill and all this other stuff. Given how much I've been online for the.
Speaker 3: Past twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked if those videos are in fact true or real, because they have not. They haven't found their way across my timeline, and I've been searching for the latest over and over again. So that seems questionable. I'll just give it questionable because maybe it's happened and I haven't seen it. If you have seen it, please drop it into the comments below. I would love to see what this guy had to say to contrast that versus this real estate agent, US military veteran born in Texas guy versus Hey, I'm about to go commit a heinous act of terrorism. If that video exists, I would love to see it, genuinely. I think that would answer a lot as to know his character arc and to whether or not this is actually the driving factor behind what he ended up doing. I have to believe that it was in fact him that was responsible for that attack, because he's deceased. They have his body like, so I have to assume it's him, But it's just the inspiration behind it. Seen bizarre to me at this point. Let's keep going.
Speaker 1: You can see the cyber truck highlighted there. For extensive surveillance video, we were able to track him leaving there, and we know that he went to several different places along Las Vegas Boulevard, and he spent some time in a parking lot of a business near Flamingo and Las Vegas Boulevard. And we didn't have a video of the truck pulling back onto Las Vegas Boulevard from the Sands.
Speaker 5: See that there.
Speaker 1: Goes that's north on the boulevard from Sands at eight thirty nine, where he then immediately heads to the Trump Hotel, pulls into the valet area and as of course you all know, the explosion occurs within seventeen seconds of his arrival at the valets.
Speaker 2: So what's interesting about this is that this source is The Independent, posted by Colin Rugged says family of accused Trump Hotel truck bomber Matthew Livelsberger says he was a quote big Trump supporter and quote questions the incident odd. The uncle of Lovell's that's a tongue twister. The uncle of Livelsburger told The Independent that he is confused by the explosion because his nephew could rig a bomb to blow up half the hotel if he really wanted to do damage. He used to have all patriotic stuff on Facebook. He was one hundred percent loving the country. He loved Trump, and he was always a very very patriotic soldier, a patriotic American. It's one of the reasons he was in Special Forces for so many years. It wasn't just one tour of duty. That was a very skilled warrior, and he would be able to make it. If it was him and he did this, he would have been able to make a more sophisticated explosion than using propane tanks and camping fuel. Some of it doesn't make sense when he had the skills and ability to make something more let's say efficient. His skills were enormous from what he had been taught in the military. He could have fashioned a bomb that would have obliterated half of the hotel if he seriously wanted to hurt others. Twenty years, he's Special Forces, he's been deployed, he's seen that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're going to go into his resume in a second, which was just updated two months ago, which puts all the more red flags.
Speaker 3: On the table.
Speaker 2: So I did these Twitter spaces yesterday, spent a lot of time on them because I was really trying to figure out what the hell happen, and I happened to be on the panel with this gentleman named Matt Tardio. Matt Tardio is a podcast host, a keynote speaker, a veteran father, husband. All right, so he's a veteran, but this is what he had to say about it. Wait before assuming guilt. Matthew Liwlsberger is a suspect in the Tesla, Vegas bombing at the Trump Hotel. Twice last month, someone pretending to be a Green Beret from my former Operation Detachment Alpha ODIA sister team contacted me and showed extensive knowledge of personal information about the Green Beret they claimed to be, who is still on active duty. The person who contacted me claimed to be suicidal, likely to attempt to get me to swat his house with either police or Green Berets to make sure he was okay. This would have given away his location if it was not already known. Matt Libelsberger served on the same ODA and held the same position as the person who was impersonated. A lot is not adding up about the situation in Vegas. If a delta can't keep someone alive, then the delta shouldn't be alive. Go spend time with your wife and kids. Please love you, Bud. Okay not Aaron Toby, come on bro, So no neither. So this guy is like he's getting reached out to, basically being catfished as to who this person is, and he claims that they weren't. He told his story on the spaces I was on and I was totally blown away by it. So he thinks that there's some sort of operation being ran. And this guy was like not into the false flag thesis when I first talked to him, like hours after the New Orleans attack, but after the Vegas attack he sounded much more like me. So take that for what it's worth. But he does not. He does not buy it at all on its face. He thinks this is totally bizarre, and I think it's worth considering his opinion. If you own gold, you've probably been happy to see prices hitting new all time highs this year. But your gold can do more than just sit there waiting for the price to go up. It can generate passive income for you. With monetary metals, you can earn up to five percent interests on your golden silver paid in more ounces of metal and a credit investors can achieve double digit returns in their bond offerings. All interest payments are made and ounces of gold and silver stored in your account free of charge. Whether your medal is gathering dust at home or costing your annual storage fees. It's time to stop paying to own gold and start getting paid to own it and put it to work with monetary metals. Check out monetary dash metals dot com slash lockdown to learn more about how you can start growing your wealth and ounces today. Again, that's Monetary dash metals dot com slash lockdown or the link is in the description below. It's also a post by Cultural Husbandry says we have a major problem. Matthew Libelsburger AK matt Berg changed his signal safety number just before the explosion, and then his photo and safety number changed after the explosion. They've got the screenshots. I don't see time stamps on them, so I don't know if that's true. It's Sunday, December twenty ninth. The attack happened on the first, but that's their claim, so if that's true, if that can be verified, that is certainly interesting. If his photo and safety number changed after he was already deceased. That makes absolutely no sense. There is still a lot we do not know about Matthew Labelsberger, the alleged Vegas bomber. But here's what we do know, and there's a lot that does not add up. He recently made the E eight list for MSG in twenty twenty three, an eighteen Z slot, which means he was a Special Forces soldier and if he pinned, would have still been on active duty. This also means he was well within his team sergeant time. He was an eighteen E Special Forces Communications sergeant and then went to the Fox course to become an eighteen F Intelligence sergeant before making the E eight list. He also apparently was Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems qualified, which implies he had training as a drone pilot. I'm submitting a Foyer request for his military records, but expect that to take some time. He rented the cyber truck from Turo, the same company which was used to rent the Lightning truck in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: I might add.
Speaker 2: Interesting they are also both electric vehicles. Just a weird coincidence, perhaps continuing the same company that the Nola Terraces used. The back of the truck was full of mortar, fireworks, gasoline canisters, and campfire fuel canisters, which were all combustible but would not be ideal for an explosion to create maximum damage.
Speaker 3: Here's the crazy part.
Speaker 2: With the level of experience that he had, how does it make sense that he would rent a cyber truck, which are known to be bulletproof, and fill it with ineffective explosives that he would know would not actually damage much, if anything. I think that's a very key point that I had not thought of myself when I realized that, oh, yeah, the cyber truck is like a tank, like you wouldn't unless you're going to put a huge explosion that actually is capable of making the cyber truck explode, in which case the shrapnel from that truck would be extraordinarily damaging. What you're doing with this is just creating basically a fire bomb within a canister that's hardly going to do anything. Doesn't make sense at all, he continues. The front windows of the building did not even break. The other crazy part, his wife, Sarah Lobelsburger, has multiple anti Trump posts on our social media from years and years ago. Now I've heard conflicting reports on this that this is in fact not true, So take that with a grain of salt. So if he was radicalized, if this all was an attempt to hurt people and destroy a Trump building, why would he go about it in such an incompetent and ineffective manner. Lots not adding up here, will add more as information comes to light. And just so you know, this is the shirt I was talking about. This is a Ukrainian symbol here, So yeah, maybe he's hardened to paint for Ukraine. It's possible. Still a weird incentive structure. Also very very strange that a guy with decades of special or I mean decades of military but recent special forces capacity would be responsible for this. Also, it should be added he allegedly uses a desert eagle to take his own life just before setting off the combustible device.
Speaker 1: Now, further complicating this identification of this individual, we also discovered through the coroner's office that the individual had sustained a gunshot wound to the head prior to the detonation of the vehicle. One of the handguns was found at his feet inside.
Speaker 6: Of the of the vehicle.
Speaker 2: Now, if you're not familiar with the Desert Eagle. That's the firearm that they showed that was nearly burnt to a crisp. It is the as far as I know, it's the most hardcore handgun you could get. It's a fifty col Desert Eagle pistol. That is an extraordinary weapon to use on yourself. To put it mildly, Also, if you're going to be in a vehicle that's going to blow up, why are you taking your own life? Doesn't that seem redundant? I hate to be crass, but like you're going to perish the explosion anyways, right, So okay, weird. Also, it should be added that cyber trucks are in fact self driving.
Speaker 3: They are.
Speaker 2: Now that does not mean what I'm about to say does not mean that this is what happened, But I think it has to be on the table as an option. This guy, who doesn't seemingly have a very clear motive, he's also got a lot of reasons not to want to do this. He is in this vehicle and he is deceased, I guess simultaneously as he sets off the explosion or maybe the combustion from the pistol starts the you know, chain effect of setting off the devices in the in the truck.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you do that. I guess you hit the bomb and you pull the trigger at the same time. I don't know's that's the claim. I guess you have to believe that's what the claim is, right, Or it's self driving, or it's summoned and he is already deceased and he is placed in that vehicle and then sent to the location for it to be ignited. You have to consider this. You have to consider it. We're talking about now. Now, let's also add these vehicles, particularly in any self driving vehicle as far as I know, but certainly Tesla's, they have cameras that are constantly recording the driver because they want to make sure and they actually look at your eyes and they check your eyes to make sure that you're looking at the road, because even when you're in self driving mode, you still have to keep your eyes on the road or else self driving will turn off. Okay, so we have to assume that his eyes are on the road, or that security precaution has been disabled somehow, and if that has happened, well, then that should be evident during this investigation. So I think that's the key question. Now we have good news potentially in that Elon Musk has announced he intends to or he has already sent a Tesla crew down to Vegas to get the interior footage.
Speaker 1: Then that vehicle sort of vented out and up, but it didn't even damage the glass doors at the Trump So I'm not sure what that means. So I also know that there's a number of unexploded pieces of the things that he had inside of that vehicle, and so I just don't think that it was done as well as he was expecting it to be done.
Speaker 6: But go ahead, Vegas.
Speaker 7: I was wondering were you able to recover the video from the cyber truck or destructure?
Speaker 1: So the question is are we able to recover the video from the cyber truck? And many of you may know that those cyber trucks contain a tremendous number of cameras. Again, mister Musk has sent out a number of his folks that will be arriving here this afternoon with the intent to try to capture the part of that that captured all of the video from inside of the truck.
Speaker 11: Sure, just quickly you had mentioned a number of the components in the back of the truck. They did not go off. Maybe this is those suit questions for at But when it comes to the monimentary nature hope of all, I think we mostly think of a bomb that's connected. It seems like individual kind of continuing and multiple.
Speaker 3: Components put together.
Speaker 11: Can you speak to how you think this is a bomb or was it just several pieces of things that might pull off and my explode.
Speaker 3: That would just look and gone off at the same time.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'll tell you it does appear that it was. I would just want to be careful with my language here, but the level of sophistication is not what we would expect from from an individual with this type of military experience. That most of that the materials inside that tesla were fuel to an explode, to help fuel a greater explosion, but it's too early to answer any question is as if there was sophisticated connectivity to those components to make it ignite in the way that it did.
Speaker 2: So you actually have investigators in Vegas that are saying what I'm saying, It doesn't make sense that a guy with special Forces background would create a explosive device that's this rudimentary.
Speaker 3: It's bizarre.
Speaker 2: He used fireworks, for God's sakes, anybody else you think that makes sense? Now, it's certainly eye popping, it's eye catching. You're like, whoa, there's this big explosion with fireworks. But like, in terms of actually causing casualties, there's none aside from himself, which apparently wasn't even necessary because he took his own life just before the explosion. I mean, I'm not the only one here, right, Like, you must think this is weird. I assume, just like the New Orleans story, I think I could be convinced that in fact, this is an isis inspired, particularly if we have video of him saying it just before or hours prior, as Joe Biden said, where he's saying this is what I'm doing, this is why. Okay, maybe I'll buy that one. This Vegas story, though, does not make sense at all at all. It gets weirder. Okay, So mister Libelsberger was stationed in Germany. Do you know what happened in Germany just the day prior?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Get ready for this.
Speaker 2: So Matthew Libelsberger was stationed in Germany as a US Special Forces soldier and This attack happened on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, I forget which. Germany tries to untangle complex profile of mar attack suspect. This is from the New York Times. The authority said they were struggling to understand the motives behind ramming a car into a Christian market in the eastern city of Magdeburg, which left a nine year old boy among the five dead. So it killed five people. It was a terrible attack, very reminiscent of what happened in New Orleans just yesterday morning. Frequent critic on social media of the German government, as well as of radical Islam, A reclusive neighbor who appeared to live most of his life on the internet, A man who's extreme political postings online prompted an alert to Germany from Saudi Arabia. Officials in Germany were trying on Sunday to piece together the complicated profile of the man in custody suspected of killing five people by driving an suv into a crowd at a Christmas market two days earlier, an attack that has stunned the country. The authorities have described the suspect as a fifty year old Saudi doctor who had been living in Germany for nearly two decades. They say they are still trying to determine his motives. Men worked as a psychiatrist in their closed ward, treating offenders who suffer from drug addiction. The victims of the assault, which took place in the eastern city of Magdeburg, were a nine year old boy and four women aged forty five to seventy five. The police said in a statement on Sunday. More than two hundred others were wounded, forty one of them seriously, in the attack that shattered the peace of Germany's Christmas season, which is celebrated in hundreds of outdoor markets around the country. The suspect, identified as talab A, in keeping with German privacy laws, was questioned on Saturday. Security officials said on Sunday a judge ordered him to remain at attention as the authorities continued their investigations. Officials said that they were still trying to understand why the attacker decided to drive the suv, a rented vehicle, into the crowded Christmas market, which was being held in a square in front of Magneberg City Hall. Additionally, on New Year's Eve, Berlin police say they have detained a man who attacked two people with a knife. Berlin police say they attained a man Tuesday who attacked and injured two people in the city's Charlottenburg neighborhood, further jolting Germany. Days after a deadly Christmas market attack elsewhere in the country. Police said the attacker was a Syriance that isen with residency in Sweden. Initial findings indicate that the suspect may have signs of mental illness and that there is not indication for a terrorist motivation. Sure sure, sure, all right, So you have two attacks in Germany, the same nation that the Vegas attacker was stationed in up until two weeks ago. They also mirror the attacks that we experienced just yesterday.
Speaker 3: So is that all coincidental? Sure?
Speaker 2: Maybe, But just mind you that mister Levelsberger was stationed in Germany where these attacks take place. He was put on or he had leave for the holidays and came home to America to be with his family in Colorado. And that just happened two weeks ago, so basically like days before this attack in Germany, and then he comes, he comes home and he immediately commits a similar styled attack of vehicular terrorist attack. Look, I'm not saying that that's definitely connected, but it's worth considering. It's absolutely worth considering. Also odd that a man who's he's thirty eight, he's obviously married, he has a new born at home, and he goes to Vegas for New Year's Eve. Like sure, some guys in their late thirties might still be doing that. I don't know, but if you've been away, you know, serving your country in Germany, I don't know why we're in Germany, but anyways, and then you have two weeks or a couple of weeks leave for the holidays, and you go to Vegas with your buddies, leaving your newborn at home in Colorado, and you off yourself and you rent a truck, which, by the way, that Germany attack on Christmas was also a rented truck. Also, the attacker on Christmas in Germany is Saudi. The attacker on New Year's even Germany is Syrian. That certainly could be isis al Qaida type of stuff.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you guys, see why I'm you see what I'm seeing, right, you see why this is all like it's it has to if it's not coordinated, I'd be shocked. I would be shocked. Now, is it coordinated by ISIS slash al Qaeda, as Sarah Adams?
Speaker 3: What have you believe? Maybe?
Speaker 2: Could it be coordinated by another foreign government? The Iranians? Probably not. Could it be for coordinated by another foreign government? I'll uh, I don't know the one that we're not supposed to talk about. I'm not gonna say that one.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Could it be coordinated by our own government? Well, let's consider this. In the very next week, after these multitude of domestic terrorism attacks, which we've had none of for a very long time, or very very few, I should say, we have Senate confirmation hearings for Cash Bettel and Tulsi Gaber Cash Mattel to head the FBI and Dulci Tulsi Gabbert to be d and I Director of National Intelligence, the two probably highest positions other than the head of the CIA, that would be responsible for reforming these three letter agencies, these intelligencies and DHS, these these these agencies that are responsible for preventing domestic terrorism. And you're telling me that this timing is coincidental maybe or maybe the fact that Cash Hottel is up there saying, Yeah, we're going to reform a lot, We're gonna cut a lot. Yeah, your budget that you've been relying on, Maybe you're not going to get that. Maybe we're gonna, you know, fire ten thousand people. I hope it's more. I'm not banking on it. But same thing with Tulsi Garrett. She is very much opposed. In fact, this is the whole reason that Hillary Clinton went after her during the Democratic primaries. If you recall, she was describing her as a Putin apologist and a sad tony or that's what that other lady said on Joe Rogan.
Speaker 13: On a podcast interview, Clinton said, quote, they're grooming her to be the third party candidate. She's the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sights and bots and other ways of supporting her so far. Clinton was referring to the fact that the Hawaii congresswoman gets a lot of attention from Kremlin linked media, just as Green Party candidate Jill Stein did back in twenty sixteen. This afternoon, Gabbard lashed back, accusing Clinton of trying to destroy her reputation and calling Clinton, quote the Queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long.
Speaker 2: But this was all because she actually served and was assisting our soldiers coming back from fighting against Al Kaida and ISIS. And she's like, wait, we're now arming and funding these people. This is insane, Like I saw the catastrophic consequences of our soldiers fighting these guys, and now we're arming, training, and funding them. She's going to be d And I do you think that there's some motivation amongst the military industrial complex or the three of their agencies, the intelligencies to say, hey, we do not want Tulsi Gabbard or Cashptel to be in charge, and if they are going to be in charge, if the Senate is going to confirm them, we want the American people scared to death so that any cuts or reforms that they attempt to make the American people will not go along with. Could that be the motivation? It sure could be. Not saying it is, but you if you aren't considering that angle, you're crazy. That has to be an angle of consideration and concern. I mean, these are major reformers that are coming in here. At least that's what they've advertised. Whether or not they'll do it, we don't know. It's TV same with Trump for that matter, or Kennedy at HHS. I certainly hope so, and I have a relatively high amount of faith that he'll reform a lot.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is all like, I haven't seen much reform in my lifetime in the federal government, so for me to have any optimism is already pushing it. I'm naturally pretty bestimistic about reforming the system. But Tulsi, Gabert, Cashpritzel are certainly reformers in terms of lip service. There is a lot of motivation to try and stop these people, or at least create public distrust of any reforms that they might attempt to make, So that is another consideration that has to be on the table. So yeah, add all of this up and you're like, what the fuck are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 2: And at the end of the day, just as I open up this episode, I don't know. I'm not sure. It's very concerning. It's very sad, assuming this isn't our own government, which I'd say is there's a decent chance that it's not. It tells me that we're probably in World war or at least it tells me that we're at war, that there are foreign governments or foreign entities like Isis and al Qaida, which by the way, have both been trained by the Israelis and the American government from time to time, not just not just armed, but trained funded all of it. So even if it is them and they're not a government, not a foreign government, it's still kind of a government that could be behind this.
Speaker 3: So you got to you.
Speaker 2: Gotta remember at all times that these these you know, nefarious terrorist groups usually have state sponsors, like they definitely have state sponsors. Are they Are they carrying out these attacks on Americans at the behest of a government that I can't say definitively there is.
Speaker 3: There is.
Speaker 2: As Scott Horton talked about the last time I had him on about a month ago, he's very concerned about actual Muslim extremists terrorist attacks in America. And I take his concern seriously, and I think that there's a distinct possibility that's what we saw yesterday, particularly in New Orleans. But the fact that it's a US soldier gives me pause on just saying Scott was right, that's what this is. This is al Qaeda isis inspired. That's all that there is to this. I think it's deeper than that. The symbolic nature, particularly of the cyber truck explosion, using a Special Forces guy, twenty year military veteran with fireworks to basically only take his own life. Oh and might I add he takes his own life just before he detonates the bomb, which doesn't kill anybody but him, doesn't even break the glass on Trump Tower. However, you have the incredible jaw dropping optics of this fireworks explosion in a cyber truck, this new space age vehicle that's directly in front of Trump International Hotel. And you're telling me that symbology is accidental. Definitely not so uh yeah, That's where I'm at with it. And as I said to open, not going to begin to say that I know definitively, but we need to demand real investigative reporting and real investigations because I have, as Senator Kennedy said, little trust in these people. I mean, he didn't say that, but that's what that's what he was saying. He does not trust the FBI or DHS to actually investigate this issue. Here's the downside of this, Because we don't have governmental institutions that we trust any longer, and deservedly, so they did it to themselves. We are now reliant on independent journalists, which apparently I'm now kind of one, even though I'm just scraping the internet to try and figure out what the fuck's happening. But we have a lot of independent journalists that are doing really good work, and better work than the FEDS. So that's the upside is that now we have these other independent minded people that are genuinely interested in the truth that are out there pursuing this twenty four to seven. The downside is that many of these people are not really good at the job, like me, Like I am not equipped to be doing criminal terrorist investigations to figure out what the fuck happened, But I'm kind of now put in that role because we don't have institutions that are reliably going to pursue it themselves. So I will continue to try and convey the evidence to you as best I can, as unbiased.
Speaker 3: As I can.
Speaker 2: I'm open about my biases and let you guys decide for yourself. But I think that what I've shown you over the past hour is enough for all of us to go, yeah, there's something very weird going on here. I didn't even mention that there was two other attacks the same day that I don't think meet the threshold of terrorism. But there was a hostage situation in Vegas late that afternoon January first afternoon diffused and they undone. Lots of crazy shit happens in Vegas every day, so I'm just going to assume that was a crazy dude who took control of people and then it got resolved.
Speaker 3: There was also a.
Speaker 2: Fairly major shooting in Queen's last night, and to the best of my knowledge, no one actually died, thankfully, but a bunch of people got shot. It looks like it was at a nightclub and it was probably you know, gang or just bar fight type of shit. So I don't think that that rises to the level of terrorism. But what you can see is because you have these two attacks which appear to be in my opinion, terrorism, the Vegas in New Orleans, that then you have these other events that are you know, violent crime that everybody jumps to the conclusion, ah, this is terrorism. But see, this is the entire idea behind terrorism is that once you have the population scared, that everything they see around them they're scared by, and they assume that, oh, this is more of that thing that I'm on guard for. And I think that's what makes this really challenging to try and assess. The truth is that once you're once you're just looking for terrorism, that's all you're gonna see. And if you're just looking at the same thing. Libertarians have to caution themselves against this, including myself. Once you're just looking for false legs, once you're just looking for United States government through letter agencies that are responsible for doing shady shit, that's all you see. That's not all that happens. There are groups all over the world that do not like Americans. Okay, that's quite obvious, and in many ways justifiably so. For decades of war and bombing campaigns and you know, CIA black sites and torture and everything else. Like, there's a lot of justifiable reason for hate, there's also a lot of unjustifiable reason that they just they're Islamisists and they want to have a caliphate, and anybody that's not a believer needs to perish that that exists too. So you have to just keep all of this in your head at the same time.
Speaker 3: And I know it's really hard.
Speaker 2: I struggle with it myself, but that's I think that's the only way that you can actually really assess this and come to a fair conclusion, or at least a fair initial assessment as to what we're experiencing. And this is why I bring it all up, and this is why I'm ultimately so concerned that we pursue the truth on this and we don't panic. This is the sorospac DA of New Orleans. Jason Williams.
Speaker 14: Things are going to have to change.
Speaker 6: Just after nine to eleven.
Speaker 8: I remember a time.
Speaker 14: When I could run from my car to the gate to catch a flight. After nine eleven, we realize we need to do things very, very differently so that we can all arrive at our destination safely. I think you're going to see a lot of things change in the city of New Orleans, and actually I think you're going to see a lot of things change in this country in terms of how we handle large scale events where there's pedestrian access and where vehicles are allowed.
Speaker 6: I think you're going to see things change.
Speaker 14: In terms of the type of the level of surveillance that we have in this country. We've pushed back against some of that, but when you look at places like the UK and other European places where CCTV is very commonplace and used proactively so that it can look for signs or indications of an attack. I think you're gonna start seeing those things in this city because I'm going to be pushing for them, and you're gonna probably see them in a lot of other places that are destination cities, like the city of New Orleans.
Speaker 2: We failed to keep you safe, and now we're gonna need to obliterate the Bill of Rights to keep you safe even though we couldn't keep you safe after basically obliterating the Bill of Rights with the Patriot Act twenty years ago. Fuck you, let me make that real clear. Fuck you. No, I'm not interested in living in a further police state, a surveillance state. And might I add, despite the fact that you've already disarmed the people of the UK and put up cameras everywhere, they still deal with terrorism regularly, and stabbings and everything else and vehicle attacks. So no, how about that. How about we have a bill of rights that says you can't do that, could we? Or are we just fucking forgetting about that?
Speaker 3: Entirely?
Speaker 2: I absolutely reject this, and this is why I think it's so important that we do not accept at face value the initial reports from the government when it comes to these attacks, because they're going to try and paint it as favorably for their ends as humanly possible. Well, at least I'm being open about my ends.
Speaker 3: My ends.
Speaker 2: My intended end goal with this analysis is that we do not lose any more freedom. Okay, also I would like us to be safe, yes, But at the end of the day, my highest priority is that we do not give away more of our rights because they are fucking God given and you don't have a right to take them away in the first place. But as you can tell right there, the Soros bag, da scumbag is absolutely angling to do so, and he says it explicitly that he intends to be pushing for this.
Speaker 3: And guess what, you will see a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people in Congress, including Republicans, who will attempt, through hook or by crook, to increase surveillance, as if they don't already have enough funding or tools in the first place. They have re upped warrantless spying. Okay, they already can spy on us without a warrant, which is I don't know the clearest example of a violation of the Constitution I've ever heard of in my entire fucking life. You think they won't try and take more, You think they won't try and take away additional firearms, because that's what they do all the time. You think it's coincidental that both of these attackers had I think was a AR fifteen or AK forty seven and AR ten, like, oh yeah, they just both happen to have assault rifles. Gonna have to do something about that, right, Gonna have to have cameras allah the UK. In America, No, I don't want to live like that. I don't know any American that does. And it's not going to keep us more safe because your sons of bitches already have the capacity, funding, and technology to spy on us twenty four to seven, and you don't keep us safe. You can't even control our own fucking borders, but you're gonna have surveillance up my ass I rejected. Everybody ought to and Congress will be maneuvering similarly. Don't get it twisted. Don't think because I voted for Trump that I'm some rite or die Republican.
Speaker 3: Far from it.
Speaker 2: These people absolutely don't give a shit about your privacy rights, and they certainly don't give a fuck about ending the war on terror, or ending the military industrial complex, or ending the empire and stopping creating additional animosity all over the world to justify the ground invasion that we've experienced over the past four years. That leads to all of these potentials for sleeper cells, as Sarah Adams detailed, with a thousand guys here ready to be activated at any time. They can't keep you safe.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 2: If you allow them to disarm you, you will not be more safe. I promise you that if you allow them to surveil you twenty four to seven, you will not be more safe. I promise you that you will be less free and less safe. That's where this ends, and that is why I did this episode because I think you guys all know that. But anytime there is a terrorist, you know action, people tend to forget what matters most, And what matters most is not safety. What matters most is freedom, because freedom leads to safety. Don't get it twisted. Don't let them convince you otherwise, and don't let them invert that reality. You are not safer when you have a totalitarian government that surveils you twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: That's just a fact.
Speaker 2: If you don't believe me, look at any government that surveils its people twenty four to seven and ask yourself. Do they seem as if they're crushing? Does the UK seem to be flourishing?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't. What about the rest of Europe? What about China? North Korea?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, let's follow in their footsteps. Fuck you. I'll finish with this.
Speaker 2: According to his resume, this is the Matthew Liwlsburger attacker in Vegas. He changes his resume US Army nineteen years and one month, so he's almost at twenty years, which I think is where you're able to retire with full benefits. He changes it from November twenty twenty four, so just two plus months ago, says Remote and Autonomous Systems manager. I don't know about you, but that sounds like autonomous sounds like self driving type of technology, don't it? And he commits a terrorist attack, taking his own life. Two months later in a self driving vehicle, Oh Kidoki. And just to give you a kind of a recap of why I'm so skeptical of government narratives, I posted this early this morning. I was in a space as making the case that the Vegas attack makes no sense to me and might be a false flag. Everyone agreed it was, but refused to believe that the federal government might stage an attack to justify a war north Woods Tonkin' WMDs.
Speaker 3: No, how about funding COVID?
Speaker 2: How about killing millions of people with a bido weapon and putting the guy who greenlit the funding in charge of the response team. How about letting him lie to Congress about all of it and never charging him as he was clearly the bagman for the CIA. How about the Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping Oaks? How about the J six pipe bomber who was apparently the only person on J six they couldn't track down in jail while they rounded up a thousand other people. How about OKC? How about Waco? How about Ruby Ridge? How about the multiple attempts on Trump? How about that prime sniper location that just happened to be left unguarded because the roof pitch was too dangerous, but the counter stiper team was actually on another roof with a worse pitch. How about the dozen examples of the FEDS and trapping after teaching them how to create inert IDs. How about all the mass shooters who were on their radar but never got stopped. How about MLK RFK JFK Malcolm X, No, couldn't be You're crazy.
Speaker 3: Now. I'm not saying that any.
Speaker 2: Of the attacks yesterday were definite or definitively false flags.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There are a ton of people all of the world that would like to kill us over our insane foreign policy, no doubt. But if you think it's impossible that the US government was responsible for these attacks, you simply don't know what your government is or what it's capable of. Now, fortunately, I've got a great audience that undoubtedly does know what this government is and what it's capable of. So I just want to remind you that you're not wrong and you're not crazy to question these narratives that are foisted upon you in the aftermath of catastrophic, horrific terrorist attacks. It does not make you mean, It does not make you heartless to say I'm not sure what I actually just witnessed. Let's give it time, Let's be cautious, let's think for ourselves, let's dig deeper, let's rely on sources that are actually interested in the truth as opposed to narratives, and let's fucking come to a conclusion that does not result in insult to injury. Insult being that our rights are eroded further after the injuries to our fellow countrymen. I think that's the gravest injustice of all. And I think that the people that gerrish on nine to eleven, as catastrophic and heartbreaking as that was, would not feel better that we then went and invaded multiple countries that had nothing to do with nine to eleven in the aftermath. That is not justice, in fact, it is it is the heartless. That is the true heartless way of dealing with acts of terrorism is to just accept whatever the government tells you and allow them to go out and bomb whoever they want. As a consequence of it, think for yourself, That's all I ask. Thank you guys so much for tuning in. Please do hit the like button, subscribe, share this around, particularly now for those that are are panicked send this to them. Let them, Let them actually evaluate this information for themselves and think for themselves, and hopefully we can diminish the panic in this country and preserve our God given rights.
Speaker 3: See so welcome to liberty lockdown. Let's got your flock.
Speaker 12: De liberty ain't come but yeah it's not.
Speaker 3: Call it come from?
Speaker 11: And where did it