Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kfi AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Oh that was a quick fad. Was that on purpose?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Elmer's on here that Elmer wanted to hear the story. Now, remember it was all those coffee mugs Michael Clark used to have up there on the top. Okay, he would.
Speaker 2: Come in like, hey, where's my coffee mug? Hey, where's that one? I mean there was a coffee.
Speaker 1: Oh, I forgot about that whole thing.
Speaker 2: Coffee.
Speaker 4: For those of you just tuning in, that's funny. You're hearing a conversation about stuff here at the station.
Speaker 1: This is why we're not allowed to work together.
Speaker 4: I didn't do this.
Speaker 1: Steve's here, Gary and Shannon kfi AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Neil Savadra in today, Gary move and his daughter out of state. We will be live from the DNC in Chicago coming up on Monday. It's going to be a great time. A lot of craziness in the meantime, some local craziness. Steve Gregory, of course, is on top of things. We heard yesterday morning four suspects arrested in the fatal shooting of this General Hospital actor who was like most working actors in LA It's not all George Clooney and Julia Roberts. You know, most actors are not blockbuster actors, and they have second jobs like he did working as a bartender.
Speaker 5: George Clooney and Julia Roberts working at the bar.
Speaker 2: They also look but they all had to start somewhere.
Speaker 1: That papercut you.
Speaker 2: They all had to start something.
Speaker 4: She's mean, she's so bad.
Speaker 1: They but you know what I mean, like a lot of actors do this. I think a lot of people have said, well, how much of an actor was he really if you had this second job as a bartender. But those thors.
Speaker 5: It was really early in the morning.
Speaker 4: It's a couple of blocks away from the Crypto Arena, right, and he's walking someone to their car.
Speaker 3: No, he was going back to his car, gotcha, And he walked upon some guys.
Speaker 1: Let the reporter do the story.
Speaker 3: He walked upon some guys that had put his car up on a jack and they were attempting to steal his cat analytic converter. And when he confronted the guys, just like you know verbally then I don't know where. Someone opened fire and killed him on scene. And it was interesting because I hate to say it, but shootings like that in downtown La are more common than not, and that this one particularly struck a nerve with people.
Speaker 1: I think one of the reasons it did too is because, I mean, I know I've been a victim of a catalytic converter being stolen. It's been very prevalent recently, especially in this land of no law in order that is La County. So it's something that a lot of people have had, I think, experience with and the fact that you could come up on someone stealing your catalytic converter, not confront them, and get shot and killed is wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: In California is number one when it comes to catalytic converters being stolen, went up nine hundred percent after twenty nineteen going into twenty twenty two because of.
Speaker 2: The It was the number one sought after item during the pandemic.
Speaker 4: So, and it's because the three precious metals in it and all that, But why would somebody shoot and put more heat on obviously what's organized crime at this point?
Speaker 3: Well, and that's the question. But then when you look at the ages of the four guys that were arrested, two of them are eighteen, and there are ties. Now LAPD was focusing in on the Florencia thirteen gang in South LA which is notoriously attached to the Mexican mafia, and so one could conclude that because they're so young, they don't have a lot of street smarts yet, and they probably don't know the ways of the world at eighteen and growing up in whatever lifestyle they're growing up in. In talking to a detective, they said a lot of times as younger kids are more aggressive and they don't really have that sort of street smarts.
Speaker 2: It's gonna say street smarts are maturity.
Speaker 1: Like a baby rattlesnake that is most likely to sup hurt you because it doesn't know how to control its venom.
Speaker 3: That's a baby anything is you know, it needs to be a little more trained.
Speaker 2: I guess in this.
Speaker 1: Case judicious with their violence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I think we don't know for sure, and we're not going to know unless they end up telling investigators what the motive was, what happened, or what their defense might be. We're expecting them to be charged officially or face their charges. On Monday, three were arrested for murder, one arrested for accessory. The warrants were served yesterday morning. We were tipped off about it early in the morning. Shannon and I started talking about it pretty early on, but we were trying to figure out because she wanted to talk about it yesterday on her show, and we were kind of caught in a quagmire because there was a lot of confusion whether people were being detained, arrested, arrested then released, And there was a lot of stuff going on yesterday, But that's because this investigation has been very high profile, but there's been a lot of people being looked at. So there's been a very strong surveillance program with this particular case, and these things take time and it just culminated yesterday. And the variable in all of this and why the rumors begin is because neighbors are witnessing what's happening, and they just assume things are happening, and they tell the TV stations and they run with them and.
Speaker 1: Just to pull back the curtain a little bit. Steve and I both I think are in the same headspace when it comes to just because we know something that's going on. You know something that's going on, Steve. When you get a tip or whatever that law enforcement is up to something, you don't run with it all the time because you don't want to jeopardize anything either by publicizing it. I think sometimes TV stations are more likely to run with something. Yeah, I think that you're more protective over information like that sometimes.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, for a number of reasons. One, I want to make sure it's right right, because sometimes tips can be misleading or a little off base, and you just got to make sure you verify it. And two, to Shannon's point, sometimes being too early on information could screw up the investigation, and you don't want to be liable for that.
Speaker 4: So you got to wonder stupidity young three, young eighteen year old guys or whatever one twenty two year old they leave in a hurry, obviously because now it's gone from a property crime or larceny or whatever it would be, to murder, and so they bolt, but they leave their gear, so there's got to be fingerprints. I would imagine the.
Speaker 3: Tire iron was the one that really that was one of the pieces of forensic evidence that really helped detectives now, I had also been told that even if they didn't have the tire iron, they still would have been able to go to.
Speaker 2: Where they went.
Speaker 4: Do you know if they watched them afterwards and did surveillance to see if they these guys were doing more of the similar crime.
Speaker 3: Do you remember when I told you there was a very robust surveillance program.
Speaker 5: That's what I read. I speak a little bit of Steve Gregory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to clear something up. Yes, you're correct, I did. I did put out a falsehood about baby rattlesnakes. They are generally less dangerous than adult rattlesnakes. They have smaller venom glands, they're less venom to inject, they have full control over their venom from birth and can meter the amount they release. And some say baby rattlesnake bites are almost always less serious than adult bites, and that there have been no human depths from baby rattlesnake bites.
Speaker 4: Okay, what about nude people and the play hair, the musical hair? Nothing.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting because your venom glands have gotten smaller over the years.
Speaker 1: You think so, really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think I used to be much more venomous all.
Speaker 1: Right, Gary and Shannon will continue, Get out of here.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: What a great year in music? Nineteen sixty nine, late sixties was just great.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absolutely fabulous.
Speaker 1: It was that like the best time in music, like sixty seven. You think of like the Monterey Festival in sixty seven, sixty eight, sixty nine, great years.
Speaker 5: I mean it's no I'm working late because I'm a singer.
Speaker 1: I know, Sabrina Carpenter really gives Jimmy Hendrix a run for his money, doesn't she.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Consumer sentiment is up slightly this month. University of Michigan's early reading for the month inched up about a point and a half from July. Survey noted overall expectations strengthened for both personal finances and the five year economic outlook. The race for the White House also impacting consumer sentiment. Survey shows a bump among Democrats and independents after Harris replaced Biden as the presidential nominee. Republican sentiment, on the other hand, fell slightly this month. Secretary of State Anthony Blincoln will reportedly visit Israel this weekend on Sunday, Axios reporting this morning that Blincoln will meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netnyaho may make stops in Cairo and Doha. Comes as US officials are in Cutter seeking a ceasefire agreement and the fighting in Gaza.
Speaker 4: You know, we battle fentanyl. That's what you hear the most about, right, because it's affecting kids. They're affecting people of all walks, all class all colors. And now because of the recent arrests in Matthew Perry's death death back in October twenty eight, we're learning about ketamine, something that usually is accompanied by a doctor a clinic. It's used as.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: They what's that word.
Speaker 1: Anesthetic? Yeah, yeah, it's a legal medication commonly used as an anesthetic, and it's gained popularity in recent years as like you said, a clinical treatment for depression, but also a recreational drug. And now the highlight on ketamine may in fact result in a crackdown.
Speaker 4: But you're not, I mean, this is not your average person, this so called ketamine. Queen Jaswine said, huh. She dealt with high end people, people with money, and she was one of the ones that were pushing this what they call doctor Pepper, I guess ketamine, and was the one that allegedly sold it to Matthew Perry. And you're looking at a eleven thousand bucks a batch that comes into these little glass vials.
Speaker 5: We sold fifty of them over the period.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we told you about this as it was happening, as we were learning all these details in real time. Yesterday about this time, five people I are identified. Five people have been charged in connection with the ketamine overdose of Matthew Perry. And she is one of them. They say she is. She's forty one, she's a looker, she's gorgeous. She not that that's relevant. She was operating the Stash House in North Hollywood. According to the Department of Justice, it was a notorious site, became a hub for manufacturing, storage distribution. And one of the things that was a huge bombshell yesterday is that she and these two doctors, with the help of his living assistant, were selling these vials to Matthew Perry to the tune of two thousand dollars per vial, but they cost twelve dollars. That's how desperate he was, that's how much he was overpaying for his addiction. And one of the other bombshells was that he fell off the wagon. He was getting these clinical treatments of ketamine intravenously at a clinic right and wanted more and more and more, and the doctors shut it down. They said, no, you cannot do this, and that's really what kicked him off the wagon. And it was a quick descend into death. I mean it was one month. He got kicked out of that clinic in the fall September early October, and then he was drawn to the street. Ketamine overdid it and died the same month.
Speaker 4: Well overdid it because it's not being administered by medical professionals, wasn't it his assistant, that is that was basically overseeing.
Speaker 1: Well, the doctor, one of the doctors at least.
Speaker 4: So there were two doctors and then the kedeminie, the.
Speaker 1: Doctors, the ketamine queen, and the live in assistant. And one of the doctors who went to his house to administer at one time saw Matthew Perry freeze up his blood pressure spike, but continued to give him the drugs, and she, the ketamine queen, she's got another dead body in her wake. In twenty nineteen, she supplied somebody with ketamine. They died that same day. A family member of theirs text messaged her the cause of death was your ketamine, So she knew. They can prove that she knew that her drug kills, but yet continued to sell it.
Speaker 5: Well, it's all illegal, it's all underground.
Speaker 1: But when you know it's like but you know, it's like the drug driving thing, like if you get caught for drunk driving, you have to say, you have to sign something that says I know that this can kill someone. So if you do it again and you kill someone, that's yeah, you know, it's murder one.
Speaker 4: So you've got to imagine when you're dealing with these kinds of high dollar people that there's not a lot of these you know, Fentanyla, could be anybody, everybody all over the place. But if you're selling this kind of high end need to high end clients, you've got to wonder if this is the tip of the iceberg and if this will blow a hole wide in the ketamine bubble here in Los Angeles or the south Land.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they're going to keep digging. I mean, if you saw that press conference yesterday, they mean business. The US attorney Martinistrata says he is digging into this. So did the woman from the Dea as well. Side note about that Ketamine queen, just briefly, she has an obsession with the mafia. Apparently she saw Scarface and The Godfather films as a youth and decided to create an entire website about the mafia. She did research projects in high school, just fascinated by America's notorious crime families and famous gangsters. Her website's broken down into sub sections mafia mugshots, famous mafia faces, cities of mafia families. I mean, who isn't who doesn't see Scarface and get a little bit obsessed.
Speaker 4: She's like forty one, right, say hello to my little friend.
Speaker 1: All right, Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 5: That's from Scarface.
Speaker 4: I'm not laughing at any of your terrible jokes. It's not It wasn't a joke. It was an accurate representation.
Speaker 1: It's been done about five hundred thousand times of cinema.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Es vernes e l querpol hugoso, hugoso juicy? What do you mean you're not making any sense. I made sense. I said it's Friday, and the body knows it. That's our slogan here on Friday. Okay, Richie came out up with it.
Speaker 5: I have no doubt. I have zero doubt that that's the way that went down.
Speaker 1: It is expected Vice President Kamala Harris will unveil her economic policy today during a speech in North Carolina. She's going to be offering twenty five just giving out money. Essentially, this is what you get, offering twenty five thousand dollars in down payment support for first time home buyers. The proposal would provide working families that have paid their rent on time for two years up to twenty five grand in down payment assistance. We will talk all about it coming up in Swamp. Watch a look ahead at the DNC and the protests that are planned there. We told you earlier in the week more than one hundred and fifty groups will be protesting there. We'll be there to cover it all. Hopefully we will not get killed.
Speaker 5: Why just because it's Chicago, just you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, I mean people have drawn comparisons to nineteen sixty eight and people have been getting permits and the protests have been heating up in New York, not nonviolent protests. In some situations, you can be packing packing what they won't let me bring anything. I asked Gary if I could bring some pepper spray. He said, no, no, you can't have that either. They don't let me have guns around here. They don't let me have pepper spray.
Speaker 4: We actually like strap you to a gurney and wheel you out of here with a face mask and fava beans.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I knew where you were going with that. Okay, thank you, Thank you Trump.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So, in the pre planning email this morning, where we're kind of talking about what we want to talk about today, Neil sent me an article from CNN and the headline reads Melbourne has just banned electric scooter rentals from its streets. But Neil wrote in his email his headline for this was f off and die e scooters. Yeah, so I thought you might have some feelings about these these sites.
Speaker 2: I do. So.
Speaker 4: East Scooters was one of those things and that politicians really loved at the beginning. If you remember, remember when they came out. I don't know, it's bird or something like that. The first ones, and of course you have lime and the like. When it came out, he was like, this is this great thing. We love them. They use terms like micro mobility machines. It's like you people now low cost be able to move from one place to the other. It's going to be great. And they crammed it down our throat about how great it is. They are a plight. You never see anybody using them properly. You see people going through red lights with them and using for crimes. You remember those cameras they were finding in Orange County. They would make them kind of dress them up to look like foliage or something, and they're putting them in houses and watching houses. A story about a month or so ago, if you remember, they were finding the people that were doing it were using these scooters. So backpacks are now a problem. When I see people with backpacks on a scooter, double whammy boom, They're gonna cause problems. So and they leave them anywhere and everywhere. There's no proper place to put them back.
Speaker 1: You're in a trendy neighborhood, shall we say, do you to talk about where you live on the air.
Speaker 4: I don't even no, I'm not specific on the eastern side of Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Right, These, I'm assuming are littered all over everywhere, Sometimes in your driveway. Yeah, so that's awful.
Speaker 4: Oh in your drive There will be times where I'll go to take the trash out or something and I'll see these blinking green lights. I'm like, what the hell is that? And it's in my neighbor's bush in front of their house, Shannon, and it's just laying there and I'm like why. And then they're in the gutter and they're they're not on a kickstand, They're just all over the place. Nobody regulates them.
Speaker 1: Is this because you've never used one? I have no lack the dexterity. No, I scoot, Okay, I could scoot with the best of them.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm just I'm wondering where this hatred comes from.
Speaker 5: Look at this physique. This is built for scooting.
Speaker 1: Is that what they call it scooting?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: You just made that up.
Speaker 4: Okay, right now, you experienced that whole thing happening. When it becomes the thing, I was there.
Speaker 1: I was there so ground zero.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things that I tried to be relaxed about this. Now, the funny thing about Melbourne is. They originally were hot on it. They're like, this is going to be great, it's efficient, it's sustainable.
Speaker 2: No, it moves.
Speaker 4: It moves people that are not capable of that should not be on anything motorized. On the sidewalks, on the streets going up and down, they will haul around. It's just it's chaos.
Speaker 5: There is there's no governing of it, so it just kind of is what it is, and it becomes obnoxious.
Speaker 4: They're all over the place. You don't have this in suburbia, you know, you don't have Gary coming out of some white enclave. They go white town, super happy to be here too.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's time for you, old man to move to the suburbs. No way, move out of the city. All that I wouldn't wait one to other the children.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know what to do with all that grass those people have. We're not allowed to have you way, probably race this Friday, my husband with your little red rag in the back.
Speaker 1: Of Your husband's half Chinese, but he's Uh. He sometimes thought of as Hispanice. Oh yeah, sEH. Whenever we go over to Uh to Gary's house, he goes, Gary, you want me to park the cars?
Speaker 4: No, don't be ridiculous, but please get inside as quickly.
Speaker 1: All right, coming up next to You've heard of the Chippendales, but have you heard of the strippin Dales?
Speaker 5: What a tease?
Speaker 1: Get it?
Speaker 7: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Neil Sevadra hanging out with me today. I do appreciate it. Stories we're following for you today. Former President Trump naming leaders of his transition team, businessman Howard Lutnick and Linda McMahon, who is head of the Small Business Administration during his first term. We'll take the lead. The pair will be involved in shaping policy and hiring personnel. Should Trump win his vice presidential pick, Senator JD. Vance of Ohio will serve as honorary chair, along with his sons Eric Trump and Donald Trump Junior.
Speaker 2: Saw this.
Speaker 1: We finally know who's going to be hosting the Emmys. Eugene and Dan Levy will host the seventy sixth Emmy Awards next month. Oh first ever father son. Du I love them?
Speaker 4: I do too? Makes me interested?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does too. Both actors took home Emmy's at the twenty twenty ceremony during the pandemic, leading them to joke for two Canadians who won our Emmys in a literal quarantine tent. The idea of being asked to host this year in an actual theater was incentive enough.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna watch that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well, you've heard of the Chippendales, right me? Everyone, Everyone's heard of the Chippendales, the.
Speaker 4: Cute chipmunks from Disney.
Speaker 1: The half naked men, the male strippers, the bow Tide male strippers. They've been around for those five hundred years. You've seen the SNL sketch with Patrick Swayze and Chris Farley as Chippendale's performers.
Speaker 4: One of the best.
Speaker 1: Well, about fifteen years after the Chippendales were launched, the guy who launched them, his reign ended. His name was Steve Bennier g and law enforcement investigation allegations that Steve had plotted to murder former employees was linked to a murder carried out by a hitman, and nineteen ninety four, after pleading guilty to a racketeering charge that included soliciting a murder and attempted arson.
Speaker 4: Did you know about this story?
Speaker 1: Steve killed himself. Yes I did, because there was a podcast.
Speaker 2: There was a.
Speaker 5: Podcast and then there was like a made for TV movie or something like it was.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken, there is a murdered playboy bunny involved.
Speaker 4: All I remember was like your mouth is a gape the whole time, and you think, okay, that happened, and now it's gone, and it's not like there there is such yuckiness stuck to this business that now his son, Christian, who changed his name from what you say, Benieri.
Speaker 1: Or Benergi, I'm not sure how to say.
Speaker 4: He changed it to Chris Bain.
Speaker 1: He believes he's the rightful heir to his father's business. But there's a lot of people fighting over Chippendale's back In twenty twenty, he actually went ahead and had the you know, got the name of Strippin'dale's, how dare he I know? And the motto was here at Strippindale's, not only do we know how to strip tease, we know how to please the hottest mail strippers and more. They take a design elements of Chippendale's as well to their website. It's got that pink and black color scheme resembling Chippendale's online presence. This is a guy, the Son who's offering bookings in homes, backyards and other venues eew. He is one of the entertainers himself. He goes by the name Hollywood. In his picture, he's shirtless, heavily tattooed. His chin is propped on his right fist, his left hand resting on a camo clad leg. Here's another fun PostScript. Due to his medical issues, he's currently able to make only limited appearances and performances his medical issues. I don't want to stripper with medical issues. Do you want a stripper with medical issues?
Speaker 4: I boys are different.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't care. No, it's like pizza. No.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what women like to test way too much.
Speaker 4: Well, now, I'm You've made me uncomfortable in a lot of ways today, But this was I'm sorry. I'll wait till eleven for my rebuttal say, farmer, I'm just saying that that you always hear about the sex industry always seems to have grossness attached to it. Of course, yeah, because under belly yeaheah, And and so you figure that with strip clubs and the like, and but with male strip clubs, it just it always seemed like, hey, this is just an easy business because the women aren't his handsy. I would imagine, oh.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, I am here to disagree with you these So I went for Joe Kwan's bachelorette party years ago. This is reson no, no, no, this was her first bachelorette party' sorry sorry, Josh, this is like this was like twelve years ago.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I forgot.
Speaker 1: And we went to thunder down Under in Vegas. Oh boy, yeah, I see that and billboards for this. I was so creeped out. It was the first and last time I've been to one of these things. I was so creepy. We all were creeped out with.
Speaker 4: The worst fifteen hours. You guys, every fifty.
Speaker 1: Year old women who are getting all sorts of handsies on these guys who are probably twenty two. It was like, and they're just grabbing them and they're touching them and they're giggling, and I was like, that's your sock, Like it just grossed me out. You don't have to sit on your hands or anything like that from Ohio or there, and they're just they're just eating.
Speaker 4: It all up string cheese.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was awful.
Speaker 4: They have like mazzarella sticks. What do they serve in a place like that.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't remember if there was food or just molestation.
Speaker 4: And in your opinion as a journalist and a woman, was there in fact thunder down under it.
Speaker 1: I did not engage in any of that. I tried to keep eye contact. I felt bad about the whole thing. It felt super dirty and gross, and like, what what what did these guys have to go through to be here?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: It's kind of like if like the men who go to the strip clubs for women and they just go what happened to her in her life that she has to ride that pole?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: I kind of had that. I kind of had that feeling there. Anyway, the point of the story is Chippendale's is alive and well, by the way, it's still a thriving business. And so they've taken the guy who started Chippendale's son to federal court accusing him of using the trademark without permission and the whole bit, and it remains to be as a dirty fight in court, just like it's a dirty scene in the Chippendales clubs.
Speaker 4: What do you think is going to be filthier in your eyes? Thunder Down Under twelve years ago, or going to the DNC in Chicago.
Speaker 1: That's a real ding dong. Yeah, it's a real ding dog.
Speaker 4: It's a real hot dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the beauty of going to the DNC next week. Who knows what's going to happen, you know. And it's funny. Oscar is coming with us, producer Oscar and I bless his heart. He's trying to prepare things, you know, and Mondo's preparing things, and it could all just go out the window.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's preparing for what a roll with it?
Speaker 4: No, no, it's gonna I remember last time, you guys were just one dealing with the fact that there was like a body under the mattress and in your motel.
Speaker 1: It was bad. It was really bad. There were signs forced entry in our hotel room. Because what happens is the party's book all of the hotel rooms, and we didn't. We got late to that game, and so we were in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, in a probably a hotel room that costs thirty nine dollars a night to stay in, but they marked it way up, you know, one hundred and fifty two hundred dollars to stay in. And you know, the power went out in the morning at one point for a series of hours. Signed like I said, signs a forced entry. It's one of those rooms where you can't really look at anything closely because you would see probably like blood or things on the walls. It was awful. It was awful, And you know what I remembered this week is how little downtime there was, how little sleep. Don't remember my husband saying, You're gonna have tons of downtime. I'm like, looking back at the conventions from eight years ago, I don't remember any downtime. I mean it was constant.
Speaker 5: You guys were running around. Nothing was close from what I.
Speaker 1: Remember, and nothing was close, So you don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Oh, but we'll be listening.
Speaker 1: We ended up in Philadelphia at a gay bar dancing with a transsexual at one point. That was fun.
Speaker 4: But you got Gary back home.
Speaker 2: I did. I did.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen him in a night club? It's a freaking madman.
Speaker 5: No, I don't. I mean I've had drinks.
Speaker 1: It's like a gremlin you know, you get Gary out after dark and all bets are off.
Speaker 5: He starts rubbing up against your spice rack.
Speaker 1: No oh, I see that's funny.
Speaker 4: The poultry season.
Speaker 1: You know where you're going with that. I'm like spice rack.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your poultry season. Okay, lever stories.
Speaker 1: Swamp watch when we come back to Gary and.
Speaker 4: Eleven is coming. Eleven Am is coming. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 3: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app