Speaker 1: And today we have a special guest joining us, an artist whose unique sound and heart felt storytelling are making waves Private Talk. Welcome Honeybaby, Hi, Hello, and welcome. I'm excited to get to know you a little bit better and listen to your journey and know what you've all about. I feel like I've heard a lot about you. There's, you know, a lot of waves that you've been making. So I want to kind of talk about your journey. So let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Tell us about your journey, like how did it start? How did Honeybaby even come about? Like what inspired that name? Like did somebody give it to you?
Speaker 2: I gave myself the name. Okay, I don't want people calling me about my government name. So Brison still A dropped a song call Honey, and I felt like I looked like a honey Okay. I was like, that's my new name, and then I ran with it. And now people do not know my government name. They really think my running is honey. I think I did a. That's a great job, though.
Speaker 1: You know when you melt into something that you know is that you really either feel in your ownership and I feel like that you really kind of come for all of those things in your journey and your artistry, which now you can kind of like not necessarily hide behind what your government name is, but also give you an outlet to kind of like go in an avenue that nobody can judge you. It's kind of a fresh start, and you kind of just like come out the gate however you want to be who you are.
Speaker 2: Literally, it's so funny now because I get called honey so much when I hear like people call me about my own names, like you don't even listen. I guess like I gotta really know you. If I don't like really know you, you know, if something's really something happening like that, then you're spelling your name like that. Yeah, I'm like either was that? Oh? That was me? Forgot?
Speaker 1: So how did you get started? How did your music journey, you know, start? How did you get into the industry.
Speaker 2: I always wanted to do music. When I graduated high school, I said I was gonna like take myself serious. And then I graduated twenty eighteen, and then twenty twenty two, Uh, I got discovered through Instagram by KMEC and then the rest is history. Now we stuck like glue.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when that kind of happened, did you think you know, growing up, it's like we always think we want to be something. There was music something you always wanted? Or were you just a creative or you an artist? Is there any other kind of outlets that you really kind of go into and then music just popped off for you?
Speaker 2: M M, I popped out that thing, Okay, I wanted to do, like.
Speaker 1: Yo, So you've been always on stage, always ready for someone to like kind of dan, So Instagram is kind of like your calling of like what was coming out?
Speaker 2: Is there anybody that you.
Speaker 1: Who are your biggest influences growing up? You know with music you're doing that you always wanted to be, Like what was playing in your household? Like what were kind of some inspirations that kind of knew that you were going to be dustined for music.
Speaker 2: I grew up all for like R and B and hip hop, but I grew up around a lot of different types of music. Especially for myself, I like listened to a lot of different types of music, a lot of different types of genres. But when I got like older and I started to like really figure out, like all right, who who was somebody that really inspires me or that I really look up to. And it was like Drake and Kaylani and then I went through like a big hand of Montana face really did it for me. That's why we're blind here now. So you know, funny fact.
Speaker 1: That they would her name wanted to be Alexis Texas, but there was already one and that was.
Speaker 2: Me, period Mley watched out for all shit.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't you know, I didn't know it was destined. I say out the womb, knowing I'd be Alexis Texas. But I always knew that I'd be destined to be something.
Speaker 2: So you know, like it it rhymes. So what is your approach to the creative process?
Speaker 1: Knowing that you've always wanted to be in music, and you know, knowing that you know you had different genres like R and B, like you know you could sing, how did you know, like what kind of approach do you take to your creative process?
Speaker 2: I just kind of learned it along the way. I would like sit by myself and you know, try to figure out, all right, what type of beats do I like, what do I want to write about? What would my writing style be like? I just figured it out along the way. And as you know, once I got like discovered and I was like really in the business and really in an industry and like doing it professionally for real, my creative process changed a little bit. But I'm really the type of I gotta be going through something to really like write something super super heartfelt or like taking from other people's experiences. But Hennessy do it for me. Sparked them brain cords. That's gonna make you start feeling some feels. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there a favorite type of an environment or setting where you think your creative flows kind of flow best.
Speaker 2: When I work with people that I have really good chemistry with, like musically, or when I buy myself because when I buy myself, I don't have to think about other people's opinions or think about just other people's energies. It's like it's just it's just me and here.
Speaker 1: So just being in your own head and your own space where you can kind of have a safe space for yourself and creatively flow. It doesn't have to necessarily mean like outside or by the beach or like a calming like area things like that, or it could just be like just anywhere else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just by myself because even like if you're in a real wing people and they're not even saying anything, it's just being around different people's energies. It could make you like really self conscious sometimes, like I feel so when you're by yourself, you have nothing, but like you know, there's nobody but you, you have full creative control. Like you you're controlling the energy in the room. It's just only you.
Speaker 1: So I think that's amazing about like what makes you know artists, artists and creatives is like how uniquely like people want to you know, you do your own thing, and I think that that's what sets you aside from everybody else. If you're you know, regardless of where you're found, it's like when your talent is finally being showcased and shut signed all the light that it should be.
Speaker 2: It's like staying in your own lane and just knowing that you are your own lane and regardless of what that is.
Speaker 1: Is like it's what you feel, what you go through, like your you know, experiences in life, what really will make you elevate to the next level and get you to your craft where you're supposed to be instead of like the bullshit exactly being around like you know, the wrong people or you know, getting into like beefs or things that don't you know, really matter to you because it just isn't taking away from your craft exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have time for that right now.
Speaker 1: So you say that you're a very like you know, your very heartfelt and like emotion. You have to be going through something to like, you know, give your songs like really like all that there is or like to your fans, is there something a song or a project that kind of means something a little bit more than the rest.
Speaker 2: This new project that I'm doing, I think it's like means a lot more to me than the first one. Okay when it comes to like the first project, I feel like there's two songs on there that like really really like were personal for me. And it's because those are songs I did like one hundred percent by myself. I did those before I was discovered and like just the place I was at in life, like it's you it's yeah, like it was all me, Like I remember going through those experience. I remember why I wrote it, how I wrote it, how I did it, how I felt. But just like that with all songs but for those two songs, it was it was so different. But this project right now, it's definitely like it just feels like me, Like none of it feels like forced or I don't feel like I have to talk about this or I have to do that. It's like, what do you want? What do you want to talk about? How you want to go about it? Like, is there some a name that we have coming out of it? Is there at least state to coming out to your new project? Is there anything that you can give us? You're a private tize April stopping to April. Okay, so we're working, working now, it's April. We're going yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's done. Everything done, Okay, the songs are finished. You just shot the cover floor, which I'm really excited about. Sticky. I like it.
Speaker 1: It's you know, I think that that's amazing when you really feel like something. Obviously your face lit up like a girl at a candy store, so you know, yeah, something like that. It's passion, it's energy, and you're giving all of that. So you know, I hope amazing things come out so in you know, April will be ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah, period, it's gonna be hot outlies.
Speaker 1: So how do you stay authentic to your voice while still evolving as an artist? Like you said, you had certain songs that meant something to you because you did it, Raleigh. Now you're doing a new project that's something that's really like special to you. Now, how do you stay authentic to the artist and your voice who you are.
Speaker 2: I feel like anything that does not feel authentic to me goes against everything that I speak for, I speak on. It just goes against the grain. So I'm very much one of them people like if it's not me, I don't want to do what I'm not doing it okay, Like if it don't speak to me, if it don't feel like me, Like, if it doesn't relate to me, I'm not with the shit. I've always been like that though I've never been a fake the funk ass bitch. Like now, you go and get what you get and you don't get upset, and if you don't like it, you could get the fucks to step in, bitch haw stop become a problem with business in the industry. No, because people pretty much I feel like now and just like I feel like she's really small. So like people talk, it's like you know what you're getting when I come around. I'm a lot, but I'm not a lot in a bad way. It's just like, but you're a lot for the right people, and that's okay. And I think that it's one of those things as artists, sometimes some people don't know how to take people. But you also have to deserve and like command respect, and I think those certain things. It's like you've proven all the things you need to prove and you don't need to prove anything to you but to yourself exactly, like just now having people put respect behind them. Yeah, So it's like I've never like it's never been an issue for me. And like my team, they they already know me. So a lot of the times I don't even have to deal with the bullshit because they already know, like the because it's the whole thing. Like I'm an argumentatives and I'm arguing. That's a big thing.
Speaker 1: I think that having a good team behind you to elevate you too where you need to be is a big, you know, counterpart to make you as successful as you should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I don't think I could do it by myself, especially because my mom very unfiltered. I need somebody to talk for me sometimes because it's no bueno. So how would you describe your sound chaotic? Chaotic even in your music? Yeah, I say I make chaota girn b Okay, Yeah, yeah, I talk a lot of shit. I don't care either, So whatever, Come my my mom, Come my mom.
Speaker 1: What would you say is your biggest challenge you face so far in the music industry?
Speaker 2: Probably like figuring out who I am as an artist for real? For real. I feel like every time we'll be like, yeah, I know who I am as an artist, but I'm still figuring it out, Like I'm still figuring out exactly like who I want to be in like exactly what I want to sound like. But I think now like two steps away from really getting it because I'm right there. Like, can you walk us through that process a little bit?
Speaker 1: Like what kind of things can you navigate to like to get you to know like what kind of artists you are? Like what have you kind of experienced or kind of put yourself out there to kind of get you to elevate you to know how what kind of artists you want to be working with?
Speaker 2: Different people? Okay, I think if I was challenging yourself, challenging yourself in different ways. Yeah, and having other people challenge me, because I feel like if it was just me and if I was doing like all my music all by myself, it will take a lot longer to figure out. But having people that can help you understand yourself a little bit or help you navigate or even like challenge you to do different things, it's like a lot easier because it's like, oh, I didn't think I would have liked that, but now I like it, Like for this project, it opens up doors that you wouldn't know. Yes, So like for this project, my executive producer like fresh, she pushes me a little bit more than like other people I work with musically, and like, for example, like left Eye was not a song I wanted to do at first, and I did not want to do that fucking song. I did not. I was like, I was crazy how it works. I was like, I don't want to sample this shit, like no, I'm done, I quit, I'm done. But I ended up really liking it and I was not missing my chance to get some words out on that. So it just be like little things like that, or just even having people that are open to listening to what you want because like, there's a song on the project that I don't think anybody else would have worked on with me because people be scared of my management for real, so they don't they be listening too much and they be like, oh, well, I don't want to do that, because you know, they said, you gotta have people that want to like be open to what you want and then like give you the opportunity to talk about things and then bring it to people and be like, yo, I think this is a good idea, and then they end up liking it. They end up loving it, so that's good. I feel like sometimes you got to push back a little bit. Yeah, I'm gonna push back sometimes. I think there's always a you know, the older that we get. There's a compromise of certain things, right because we also know what's We have the right people, so they also know what's good for us and you know what's good for yourself sometimes too. But we also got to listen sometimes too, So I'm both Yes, sometimes you gotta make the bed and lay in it and then you end up loving it. I just ate that. I just ate that you heard her. I love it.
Speaker 1: I hope you're enjoying this interview. Because I know I am this honey, baby, you are on fire. I love your energy. You're very fun, You're very spicy. I'm a Gemini, so I'm spicy myself.
Speaker 2: I like that. We think I buye back to.
Speaker 1: What would you say this far is one of your proudest moments, like.
Speaker 2: Career wise or just like imperiod career wise? M Oh my god, I've had so many things happened to me.
Speaker 1: What's ones that kind of like stands out above the rest?
Speaker 2: Soul Training Awards? Okay, it was like really really big for me. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: That was like a big that night that can you Let's go back, like what was the feeling that you were feeling going to those.
Speaker 2: Cold as fuck? It was shipp and Pang was out that bitch. It was cold as fuck. I had a cold, but I looked so far. My legs was out, the ass was out. I looked tea okay, And it just felt so good to like do something that you like see people do and like you'd be like one day and then it's like, oh shit, I did it. That's how it felt. It was like so crazy and then it was crazy because I met tea pain and I locked him out the bathroom and I had to tell him to hold on. But when I called my brother and I was like, yo, guess who was just locked? I had to lock. It was tea pain. And it's like, it's so crazy to think about things like that because that nigga had me singing in a fan, so locked out the bathroom and mean, what way? Like you're like you on the bathroom door and I had to get ready to do my performance, but you got away. It's pain. I think I was on pain. It's not your time, it's mine. No, literally, yes, and you had your time. So let's talk about singing and a fan and you and he I swear I'm twenty five, so I'm mad young. When I was younger, he paint used a little auto tune, so we would take the fans and you were singing, singing, God, nobody did that? Is it just me? I'm at the barite and the Yeah. So when people have those like tiny little like impacts on you and then you meet them and you forget it, and then you meet them and be like, oh my god, like what happened when you like opened the door. When you finally opened the door, I knew it was oh, so he just had to leave it at a time and I was like, is that tea pain? And then everybody in the back room was like no, and I was like, that's the pain. I know that voice. And he was like, how you about to be T pain? I'm about to be pissy pain and oh, oh god, T Paint's pissy outside. Yeah, And then I ended up having to sit next to him, and I was like, damn, my bad. I had to get myself right. Was it awkward or mm hmm? I told him, I said, used to have me singing in fans. Boy did he become pissy pants? I hope he didn't because he had to get on sta sitting next to him. So I was cold. I couldn't smelled, think, feel anything. My wig was frozen out there. It was so cold. Oh my god. They gave everybody blinkers outside. It was so bad. That sounds freezing.
Speaker 1: I don't like the cold, getting used to it though, being here in New York, but it's definitely a challenge.
Speaker 2: The wind almost knocked me over when I was thinking it was so bad.
Speaker 1: So you see a t pein with somebody that kind of like iconic throwing up you're twenty five. Is there somebody else that's like a dream collaboration that you would like to do?
Speaker 2: Kaylanie Drake, Miley Cyrus, Yeah, what's that? What's so funny? I want to party in the US? Was that your favorite song? Oh my god? Yes? I was like really obsessed with her, like it was. You still listen to that song to this day. Hell yeah, and you're getting ready. You'll be bopping into that. I'm definitely bopping ay Cyrus. When she did that little turk and move, I remember the whole world stop. Everybody's like, oh my god, here on my Danna's shaking ass, and I was like, yes, I love it. Can we see it? Can we see the turky move? My? But too big to be here? Too big? You cannot be too big? Next Tobody. I don't I might be eating you up. I don't know, stand up and see. Let's let's but is bigger? It's big? Oh we need to go do I need to think? But you'll see that. That's a lot.
Speaker 1: But I got like a The only way we can really tell is like if we have measurements, you know, like we need measuring tape.
Speaker 2: I pounds what that mean? Pounds. Oh pound, I'm a big I'm a headyway, I'm a big grow.
Speaker 1: Does your or fans have an effect on your music and like what you're doing currently? Obviously you know coming through you say there are certain things that you know you're there's a way that you're always gonna have it creatively. But is your fans have an effect on kind of what you're doing currently?
Speaker 2: Yes and no. Lately we've been trying to incorporate them a little more, okay, but it's just still so many moving parts in the background. It's like you can only do so much, do so much. Yeah, but I'm be gonna bully on the internet, lady, like they want to hear new music. Is there any like what's one of your craziest fan interactions? Oh my god. I was at this Kailani show and I was walking up the steps and this girl was just like, oh my god, and she like what for me? And I was like like just like hugged you, light on or like you just like popped out of my fucking head and it scared me a little bit. And I was like, Okay, you're like whoa hi girl, you some one? So you exited laught real quick. Yeah, she was really nice though, but she did she scared me. So that was a crazy one.
Speaker 1: One of those the most memorable fan of moment because it is kind of like, you know, obviously being doing your craft for so long with them being like established and like being more credited because of Instagram, and now it's just lime, like in the shine coming on you now. Is there anything that's like a super memorable fan moment, maybe the first or just in general that you can think of.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because I get in shock when people notice me in public. Okay, Like I'd be like, oh you people know me, This's cute, it's so nice, and then I just like i'd be blacking out, Like I don't know. I've been get notice a lot more lately though. Oh I was in Atlanta and I was at a store and I was buying a shirt out of Artisa or Ritso, whatever the fuck that store's name is. And the girl was like, I want a fangirl so bad, but I can't. And I was like, why would you do that? She was like, because I just love you. And I was like, oh my god, you guys be in Atlanta, Like, I love that. It's such a great feeling.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously it's like something that's like it's you're excited.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, I love attention, so yes, I love that, Yes I have for you.
Speaker 1: Like that's the thing is the some fans get like nowadays, I feel like it it's a thin line because people are just like sometimes overly like be in your face. But I feel like fans sometimes need to know it's okay to approach you on like whatever level that you're acceptable of, that you know and you know, because it's sometimes it's like there's moments you probably don't want to, but it's also like in the beginning of like having this beautiful career that you're having, it's like you want to take the pictures, you want to be noticed, you want to be out there because these are the fans that are continuously by your album and your next project and yeah, the next one and all of those things. I think it's such a great space for you to be in and being like a great creative control that you were doing and doing projects that you actually love and that you're excited to put out. So I'm excited for April to come out and see what you're all about.
Speaker 2: April.
Speaker 1: I know that April's coming with your new project. What else can we see or expect from you in the future.
Speaker 2: I have a single covenant in February, Okay, and yeah, I'm excited for that. That's a big deal.
Speaker 1: Is it something you're towards Valentine's Day? Is it something like romantic? You know you said you have to like go through things, you know, be through things like what It is a lot of romantic.
Speaker 2: Okay, look at it a certain way. Okay. I like how you're getting a little bit nervous oether. Okay, it's like a ballad. I love this is like, I think one of my favorite songs I've ever recorded ever. I love this song so much. I'm so excited for this song. It's definitely a ballot. It's definitely still a little bit on the chaotic side, but much more pretty. You are not so aggressive? Does a name? Yeah, what's her name? Right on time? Right on time? M hm, okay, right on time? Are you always right on time? No? I'm always late. At least you could be aware of it, you know, self awareness, Like awareness is key. Right on time.
Speaker 1: So we talked about you know it's gonna be coming on February. Is there a special someone in your life? Are you single? Are you in a relationship situationship? Are you just what you're doing?
Speaker 2: Girl? Just live in life. You live a life with a big spile on your face. I don't live in life like Larry. Okay, like Larry the Lobster, Larry the Lobster. I think I'm too old to know that reference. Who is Larry SpongeBob? Oh? Yeah, I never watched SpongeBob? What, oh my god, alexis I mean, I know whose SpongeBob is, but to know like others, but like characters, yeah, I wouldn't. No, no, I'm about to be forty girl, like, no you are. You're a girl there? Why I get better with time? Bow bow bow bow. I'm like that way up the womb girl. That's right, that's good Jean for a freak and German Norwegian? You know, keep it right, keep it tight. She's boring. I mean you can call me that. That's boring. Let's take a shot to that. I know all the foreign batties out here. Mm hmmm, we're.
Speaker 1: Getting spicy, like I was getting into exactly where we need to be.
Speaker 2: I was zink. Okay, if you weren't creating music even though you knew you were coming out the womb doing it.
Speaker 1: What else would you be doing? What else are you into?
Speaker 2: What would you like? What would you be doing? If I wasn't doing music at this moment, I probably would still be doing YouTube and stripping YouTube stripping, Yeah, because I ain't working a nine to five job. Okay. So always a creative knowing it was gonna pay off in something.
Speaker 1: So yes, like aam manifestation. It's a powerful thing, private talk. We talk about it all the time.
Speaker 2: I feel like you know, when you put yourself in that lane, the right one comes for you. Exactly. How do you.
Speaker 1: Unwind when you aren't creating, when you're just coming you have a good chill night and.
Speaker 2: You're just trying to like kind of reset, get back into your creative flow. What do you do? Sleep? Just sleep? I love to sleep, Okay, I am a sleepy bitch and I love my bit. Are you like you have one of those blankets, the heavy like blanket, like a heavyweighted yeah, the heavy weighted blankets. Are you that kind of girl? Are you like an eyebass girl?
Speaker 1: Are you in like a sexy PJ type of girl, like once you're wear in the.
Speaker 2: Bed when you're going to sleep, naything, it get hot, Okay, it gets hot. I don't sleep under my comfortable because I like to wake up with my baby and I have an ug blanket that I sleep with every night. You can't just make your bed the next day. Mm hmmm. I don't know what it is. I just like to wake up. Is it's like just after like the cleaning lady comes to make your bed, or just in general, like I just don't I never see mind who made the bed the first time? Me? And you can't think the only when I wake up, all I gotta do is pull the slides over a little bit. I do not like having to make my bed, and I don't like sleep under the blanket. It's just like it looks like it's there for show, so let me leave it there and the like it is like realty comfortable. So when you have like a partner come over, do not get under my comforter. You let them know the roles to be above the What if something happens above the comforter, were going to be above the comforter. What if like things get wet and messy in the comfort wash it immediately. Yes, you are not doing that after, You're not after I'm like, girl, who are you fooling? When you're fucking and doing like I have a fun time, you're still like laying over the things. I'm getting cracked. I'm going right to sleep. So it's just okay, yeah, but it's still over. I just wanted to know, like at those times you just don't care. Sometimes you're throwing things off. You're just like whatever, Yeah, but you know sometimes you're guess may not know. On top of the company, you do not do not get in my bed with your outside clothes and to my comfort yet. Okay, I don't like that. Yeah, don't try to get in my bed running around all. Don't get in my bed with your outside clothes. That's that's fucking foul. That is very foul. Gotta go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll get you kicked out quick, very like that. That's a good rule because people don't really think about that one. But it's just such a like it's just gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have men in my house though they get too comfortable. Do you have females at your house? Yeah, my friends and stuff like the get and she being in your bed with you. I haven't had a girl in his house, in his bed in this house, but there's been other one. You're very with your words. I know that you know media training with that too.
Speaker 1: I'm very but that's because you're creative and you are choosy with your words on purpose, because you control your own emotions through your words.
Speaker 2: Yes or no? Mm hmm. So you tell us what you want us to know, but not what we need to know about what they need private talk. We want to know.
Speaker 1: No, we want to get inside those crevices of you and miss honey baby.
Speaker 2: We want to know these crevices. Is cloth. So you like females and males, you like both sexes. I like what I like? Okay, I don't know like that. What kind of porn do you like? What is your porn search history? I don't know. If I just say, go look at you crazy, I think it's a safe space. Why are people going to get you crazy? You like what you like? You said that you're about what you like. You're not gonna let it go. That's watch, She's not gonna let it go. I think now everybody in the room wants to know because it's one of those things that, like you said, you're about it, you can't now retract and not like right now my faces? So what is the porn surchi history? If I looked at your phone or your computer or wherever you watch porn, what would it be? Would it be like, I don't know, brother, porn, no girl on girl threesomes? Is it like I'm scared to get? Isn't it exactly the same thing? So you like threesomes and you like girl girl, so you like a girl girl guy basically, So why is that scary? Why is it what you're If I see like a white dick on my screen, I'm automatically turned off. I'm dry and I don't want to do this. Have you ever had a white deck? No? And why are you automatically scared? Because I don't like the way they look. They look like you know when you're thinking scary? Yeah, you know, like when you get to the bottom of the blowpop and it's like the pink gum. That's what it looked like. I don't like that. I'm actually scared of me And it looks like an alien. But how do you know if you've never seen it? Because I have, but you said you never had a white porn. Oh you saw it in the porch, so that's what's scared. I don't Yeah, I don't know. What was the guy's name that the porn you watch? I don't know. And he was skinny, and I can not like you. I like my man, like.
Speaker 1: I like the skinny or the man was skimmy?
Speaker 2: The man? The man? So you like like a dad bod or do you like just like what could you say? Like kind of man do you like? I like a man? So, like what attribute of a man? I don't know. I've had different type of men. So like two hundred pounds six y six, I don't want to know fat, But that's not fat, that's like fit. So the taller like two hundred is like kind of isn't that what a with? Like big? I like big? I like we're talking about are we talking about a man? So like, but this size or this size? I don't want this size? What a thig? So you want a man's size? But what's a man size? To you? Average is like five? Well, I'm only five foot so I don't need no twelve inch dick? Have you had one? I've had a very big dick. What's the biggest stick you've had. Oh my god, the biggest dick I've ever had. He was light skinned and it was really really big, and it was really really scary. It was shove me on my arm like this stick. No, it was girthy. It was like this stick. But that's girthy though, yeah, but I can't take that. So this is that's this my hole is only the sick you stretched. People have babies. I don't, but you could. I'm scared that stop scared. But biologically you could. I could. Yes, But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Obviously I'm not saying you need to, but that's what I'm saying, just giving a reference.
Speaker 2: So like this, I feel like if I'm not putting it in my mouth, I'm not putting it in me and I'm not sucking no dick that's that big, okay, but this is this wide enough that is tiny? What this show me? I need to know? That's actually reference? Okay, So three three fingers, three and four. We got a good one. But who's dick is like no bigger than that? So okay, like I'm not doing like I've seen one of the singers getting exposed. This this is cool, like if you take away like the bumpy, just like if you take away about the girth part of it. Yeah, if you take this away and you make these these round, that's good for me. Okay, I don't need I don't need to be stretched out. I'm scared you're scared to be stretched out? Yeah, okay, So do you fuck a lot or no? Because you know that is not it's not about how many of these, it's also about how many times. And also you're not getting stretched out. I took a fucking fourteen inch dick, Oh my god, not stretched out? Did that tight a little bit? Oh my god, I'm scared of you. You could watch it. I would. I'm gonna search that up tonight because I'll let you know where it is. But it definitely it's not for the week. But I'm tiny, I'm a tiny girl. It did, and I'm I mean, I'm not. It's tiny, but i am average. I'm like this big. But what your vagina's epic or do my my jetty tiny? So you have a shallow vagina, very small, but it also stretches. I know that. It just like does because if you haven't had it, you haven't had it yet.
Speaker 1: So you don't know what you could take, but think about it in reference like you could take it.
Speaker 2: Don't count yourself out. Anything bigger than my badass vibrator is not for me. So are you only a vibrating type of girl? You don't use? No, I don't want to put it on myself. You've never done it, but no, I like vibrators in like the post toys.
Speaker 1: And so if you have anything internal, you want it to be a partner. Yeah, I feel that I'm more myself external. I'm a hatachie queen. Have you ever had one of those?
Speaker 2: Oh, girl, I'll put you on.
Speaker 1: You may never leave your reppett again and may never need another partner again. It's actually a back massager, but also use for other things.
Speaker 2: Is that the thing you stick on the wall in the bathroom? No, those don't really work as much as they say they do. What would you do if you walk through my bathroom and my shower and is just a fat ass dick.
Speaker 1: If you're ever an assistant of mine, you've definitely seen that in my house because you know, content has to be shot.
Speaker 2: Go see my only fans. That's how we work period.
Speaker 1: Okay, where let's see I have a couple more questions before I want to get to the truth with Texas, because that's a spicier part of this whole interview. Even though I was warming you up of this whole thing, everyone's getting a little spicy around here.
Speaker 2: God, I feel like our conversations are really want public.
Speaker 1: All right, last thing about your music and your artistry before we get a little bit more intimate and private. What messages do you hope to leave your fans through.
Speaker 2: Your work that it's okay to be you and it's okay to go through things and you don't always have to be a soft girl. Like I'm not here for the soft girls in all honesty, I'm here for the girls that want to say what's on their brain but they can't. Like it's okay, you're a girl. You're here to let them know you can. Yeah, you can say whatever you want. You could do whatever you want, you can love whatever you want. But also know that there is seven billionaires taking only one. You heard her.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a little break and then we're gonna play truth with Texas. A little bit more about miss honeybaby, hope you're ready jacket.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, all right?
Speaker 1: We are back truth with Texas, and we're about to get a little bit romantic, kinky, naughty and spicy with miss honey Baby. So let's get into it all right, let's get romantic questions. Would you think consider yourself a romantic a little bit? What's the most romantic thing you've done.
Speaker 2: For a partner. I'm more of like a gift giver, a thoughtful, like sentimental type, very sentimental. I'm not like the romantic inno sense of like laying out the flat, yeah, the extra Everyone has their own, but everyone has their own thing, and I think it's not one thing is less than whatever. Romantic.
Speaker 1: I think that if that's like to me, it's more thoughtful, if you're paying attention and like knowing what the needs and wants of what the person is.
Speaker 2: I think that everyone has your things. Yes, sentimental, thoughtful, very thoughtful. Do you like sexting? No? Not a sex turn No? Okay. I like to send pictures, but I'm not too deep into the like the talking, okay, like just put up on me, okay, sex on the first day, m hmm. Yeah, if it's vibe, if it's vibin. Yeah, what's your favorite place to be kissed, let's talk about it. Not okay, but the okay, Okay, so you like so you know get that yes, yes, all right?
Speaker 1: Lights on or lights off off? Biggest turn on. It just gets it going for you. That pussy's just stripping.
Speaker 2: What when he does? I like when people like rub their fingertips down your body. Okay, it gives me chills, It makes my body going. So when it kind of like feels on you, kind of just like like just kind of devouring you as a woman so slowly and just not feeling all the right places the right place. If you had to pick one, and I know it's gonna be a hard decision, but just one for play or sex? How are you getting down? It depends on who's coming from.
Speaker 1: Because you set your you set your scenario. So if you like has your perfect situation, your perfect picture, would you A just have for play or B have intercourse?
Speaker 2: Give me sex, give you sex? Yeah? Okay, straight to it, bent over, get into.
Speaker 1: The who had set from the beach and not just to drink.
Speaker 2: I've actually never had sex on the beach. That's one place I've have yet to get to. Okay, backet list, We're gonna give you some like tippets, you know, That's what I mean. Have you ever been a booty call, gotten that late night call and you just yeah, getting in that over yes and doesn't worth it? Yes? Ten out of ten, not out of ten. Okay, that's good. That's good. That's good. That's what song best to find your life? It could be any song. I don't know. I can't say the song that popped in my head break from Toronto popped in my head, okay, but I don't know if that would be the song to described my life. But I also feel like sometimes it's intuition, right, so I can't just like forget about it. That happened for a reason. Yeah, that's the song. We're gonna go with it popped in my head.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm a sunny baby. We're gonna get to some kinky questions.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Zips slowly? Favorite time of day to have sex? Night time?
Speaker 1: Describe something you'd hate to do for real. That's like something that's typing in real life. Like people always like like and they always crave about it, but with that you personally hate to do sexually.
Speaker 2: I love to get a head, but I don't like to get head from everybody because they don't know how to do it. And I don't like when people act like they like to look down and people giving them head because when I look down and I'm getting head and like like, yeah, now I'm turned off because I'm laughing at you. I don't like the way men look up at you. So you just want to have your eyes back, head back, just what you're doing, just service me king. Yeah, I don't want to look at you because now I'm turned off. Bondage yes or no? Yeah, I could do that. Okay. Most number of times you've had sex in one day? Oof, what's like a good It could.
Speaker 1: Have been a session, it could have been anything. So it's like a crazy number that you just.
Speaker 2: I could do rounds a day, like the rounds. Just like having said, I think the most I've had sex have sex a lot, so like four to five times my birthday week or it just was like going crazy doing fucking like crazy, like from day to night, any chance we got, everywhere we were at, it was crazy. Craziest thing a partner has asked you to do sexually doesn't mean you had to do it, but they asked you and you were just eithern or maybe I don't think it's crazy because this is like a common thing, but for me it is because I don't like it. One of my old sneaky links a lot of like he bought a lot of and like butt plugs and stuff, and there was there was these he wanted to take it out and he never asked me or anything. He just bought them and was like, oh yeah, look, And I was like, bitch, you gotta be out of your muther the fucking mind if you think you're about to. So you never put them in. I don't do not. You still have them. No, So I never took that. So that's all. So you he stopped being the sneakylink after that. No, that was a good dick. I definitely was still You're just like, look, take that ship home. Don't bring it back. Yeah, no, don't ever and that fucking you. Sorry just at all? Okay, it just it. Don't do it for me, okay, don't you've tried it. You just don't like it. No, I've had a thumb. Anytime somebody tries to put any like anything for it hurts. You know. I don't like it. I don't feel like well.
Speaker 1: I also think it's being someone that I've been in the adult industry for a long time. I think it's also like I'm not someone who it's not my first thing. I've done it handful of times.
Speaker 2: Did you like it? My thing is is like immediately no. But I think it's like again, it's like prepping yourself because like you were very much like me, Like I am an alpha, I'm a control freak about certain things, especially like that, you know. I mean, so for me, it's like if I don't have control of that, and I don't have control in that situation, I don't want it. So have I.
Speaker 1: Enjoyed it one percent, but it took me a level of prepping and lowering my body and like getting it over the self, like because it's it's a mind thing of like you can't take something from me. It's more of like I'm gonna feel safe with this person to just be like he knows when my levels of yes, nos.
Speaker 2: And whatever, you either have safe words or whatever, and then it gets to that place. But that's not my idea even in my personal life.
Speaker 1: Now, it's not like, oh I don't do that in my personal life, like it's something thank you, I don't think I've done maybe like two relationships I've ever been in, but like, no, it's.
Speaker 2: Not it's not fun. It just doesn't like some people. That's just what it is. And that's why I think is some people think like, oh you should, but it's like that's not for you. There's other things that can get and stimulate you to something goals even near there and it's almost popped in. It hurts. I don't want it. I don't like that. So we're putting that ship nearest. We don't like. So what is something you do?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite sex toy? What's something that's like right in your dress or drawer that you would tell your fans girl fans to like purchase.
Speaker 2: That would be like a good like favorite sex toy. I have this, but okay, so the Rolls. I love the Rolls, but my rose is always dead. Okay, charge Rose charged? So that motherfuckers they did. I want to. I have somebody told me, like, your pussy's gonna go numb you keep sucking with them toys. That's how the hitachi is for me. That they would say, I'm like, no, but I I love them fucking toys. Like them toys. Do it for me. So I went to the sex store and my best friend actually put me on the sex toys. Like, my best friend's a freaky, sneaky bitch, she's to have one of those. I've never met a bitch as freaky as my best friend. And I work. I was a stripper, so you know a lot of like I'm pretty freaking. I'm like so like I was a dancer, so you know, you hear like when you're in the club, it's so many different women story you hear all the stories you It's like a lot goes on. That bitch is a freak. So I went to the sex story and I got this really big toy you can use. Can we talk, Let's let's do optics. So what's the length. So it's like this is long, It's like this big. No, it's like I would to sit on table be like this big. And then but the top is like this big because an actual so it's ahead, yeah, and then the bottom of it curves because you can use it because the whole thing vibrates. Got it, And I've had a lot of vibrators. I don't know what the fuck they put in that vibrator, but that shipteroids. That ship is on ten and I keep it under my pillow. Yeah, I keep it under my pillow. That's how I get my head tis bedside. Yeah, like I keep it.
Speaker 1: It started with it being like a plug in and now they have upgraded words like we charge it and so it's handheld, and that became like bedside. Sometimes it just sits right there sometimes, you know, girl, Yeah, I'll never forget.
Speaker 2: One of my guy friends, he went to go lay on my bed and he went to go put his head on the pillow, and then she was just like he was like, what the fuck is that? Sorry, it's my toy that I keep. Did you name it? What's its name? And I didn't name it. I just love her. It's a girl because she's very naink mind Bob. It's like Bob forrowarts and backwards, same thing. Oh cute, Yeah, I she I cheat that bit like we love She's great.
Speaker 1: Naughty questions, craziest sex act you've ever done me?
Speaker 2: I don't really do. I get to the pounding. I don't do the pounding. But I think the most craziest thought I've ever had in my head was when I was with my eggs like I said on my birthday, we were getting real niaky, freaky deeky. And he's a really like tall man. He's like six two six three and long. It sounds crazy coming from me. I was giving him head and his assol was just right there, and I was like, and he's like like a hood so like you know, they don't they don't play, so you lickd it. I wanted to. I thought about it, and then I was like, what if I just did it? Like what if I just ate this? Ask like, but I didn't do it. I didn't do it. He had scared I did, and I asked him the next day, and then I was thinking about it because I was drunk. So the next I was like, damn good things. You didn't do it, because what happens if like, what would have happened if you did what he said? He said, bitch if as I hit my face on the mask, bitch if you want to The craziest thing I thought, because that's the craziest thing I think I would do with anything else is like, so you've never done it. I would never.
Speaker 1: Obviously it was in front of you and you were presented something, but you thought twice because of who it was, but.
Speaker 2: You would do it. I don't know what the fuck was going through my head. I was drunk, No, get you doing thing? Yeah, and it was a different He brought me like a different Hennessy every day of the week. He's like, so he my birthday, anything is possible. I was doing Yeah. I don't know what the fuck Henny that was, but I was off my ass and I was like, yeah, I'm about to do this. Ship. They gets turned off. Loose draws. Okay, you know when they have those loose as draws, it's like box of briefs. And then like, I hate them loose as draws. Don't don't, don't do it. Don't do it. Loose as draws. Does it make your pussy dry or leaving or you're still fucking I'm still fucking don't come.
Speaker 1: I love the honesty. You ain't going back, but we'll get it one Yeah. All right, Well that's truth with Texas. Is there something you would like to ask Miss Texas before we get out of here,