Speaker 1: Your morning news, gets me ready for the day at all day in fault and check in throughout the day fifty five krs.
Speaker 2: The talk station.
Speaker 1: Is eight oh five Here fifty five kr CD talk Station. Very Happy Friday to you. Always loved talking to book authors, especially when they have the subject matter as revealed on the title of this book by my next guest, Kenneth Abrahma Witz, the Multi front War Defending America from political Islam, China, Russia, pandemics, and racial strife. There is a lot to unpack there, but of course that's what we're facing right now. An extensive and highly successful background in healthcare, he's currently managing general partner and co founder of veng in Capitol, which is a four hundred and fifty million dollars worldwide healthcare venture capital fund. Also a staunch supporter and contribute to various organizations fighting to preserve liberty and protect Israel in America from political Islam and the radical left. Also, you probably heard him speak. He's chairman of Citizens for National Security, which was a Florida based grassroots uh security advocacy organization. He gives a hundred speeches per year over the past five years Welcome to the Morning Show, kenneth O Brahmawoods to talk about your book, The Multi Front War.
Speaker 2: Great, thank you very much for having me.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to unpacker on your background too, very impressive and I just want to spend more time on the book than talking about what your successful careers all are out. But what prompted you to get engaged in and want to write this particular book. I think I can draw my own conclusions on that, but this is I mean, I'll talk about a disparate group of dangers we're facing, as revealed in your title.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a business analyst on the healthcare field for the last forty five years, and I work six days a week on healthcare until nine to eleven. When nine to eleven occurred, we were all shocked and I said to myself, I have to do something as an individual, and so I started devoting one day a week of my sixth to national security. Now twenty five years later, I spend three days a week on national security day week on healthcare. But it's the same type of analysis. I look at the whole healthcare field on the business side, and I look at all issues involving national security on my public service side, and so I do the too simultaneously. It's a little bit of a trick, but I enjoy doing everything that I do.
Speaker 1: I think the public is generally either lacking an awareness or chooses not to stay informed on the threats that we face. But something we talk about all the time on the fifty five case of the Morning Show, most notably every Friday, do we do it a show called tech Friday with our Dave Hatter as a computer expert. We are constantly under attack from a computer hack of the Iranians. It's what broke into the Trump campaign and stole their information and tried to hand it over to the Biden campaign. We have the most recent announcement by FBI Director Ray about the China embedding hundreds of thousands of Internet routers and they're linked to all of our government link operations and just one more in a long list of attacks. It's global. We're getting it from all sides. Is there anything we can really legitimately do about this other than the sort of I guess maintain heavy computer security.
Speaker 2: Well, everything's interrelated with everything. So there's three groups of bad guys who have declared war in America. Americans don't know that, but trust me, we're in worldsworth now and we're fighting for our lives. So the three enemies I color code the reds, the greens, and the blues. The reds of the communists that's China, Russia, North Korea. The greens are the infleness it's around in Katar financing, the Mods and Brotherhood. And the blues color coded blue for the United Nations color that's the UN World Economic Forum and the drug cartels. Those three color coded groups of what I call criminal organizations or dictatorships have declared war on the democracies. So I call it world. But it's different from World War one and two. World War one and two were kinetic wars that means things blow up and the war was over there. World War three, to quote the Beatles, is here, there and everywhere. So just because the map says that China's over there and Irons, you know, over there some other place, doesn't mean they're not here. So the outside enemies are attacking us inside, not really physically, but they use seven different techniques to destroy our culture. They use physical war like World War two, they use a cultural war. That's words they use chemical, biological, war, economic war, legal, demographic, and cyber. So if you look at three bad guys or groups of bad guys, and they use seven forms for warfare, and you multiply three times seven, we're actually fighting twenty one mini wars in World War three. And that's why it's so confusing.
Speaker 1: Well, I've linked the division in this country, and you named quite a few of them, like, for example, the cultural war. I always feel that that is being waged by outside forces. They can fund organizations that sow the seeds of division, they can get them out in the street by paying them do so, and they attack what has be what our social norms are. I mean the idea that we're supposed to call a singular human being by a pronoun they, to me, is a psychological problem. You should seek counseling if you think you're a multiple entity, because they suggest more than one thing. It's them, it's people, it's multiples. So I mean that in and of itself turns society on its head, and we're struggling with having to deal with this. I can't imagine a majority of Americans or even close to anything but a very small fraction of the country really truly believes that's a good thing, and yet we are inundated with that message and told that no, no, no, you must do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get into a very important point. Every time there's something nonsensical going on in society, which is like every hour, by the way, every time any of your listeners, anytime I hear something that's nonsense, I say, wait a minute, Americans are too smart to have created this nonsense. Which of our foreign enemies, reds, Greens, and blues created this nonsense and then injected it into our society through their agents direct or indirect to create chaos in the country. So you just picked one of many, many, many issues that's creating chaos. But it's not American chaos. It's not American induced chaos. It's foreign induced chaos that's been injected into our society and we're suffering from this onslaught of a nonsense, purposely nonsensical ideas from our foreign enemies.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to throw into the category. Also when you mentioned green Ow, they're going to talk about the Wolk ideology. That is, this whole idea that climate change is somehow man made and we need to do everything we can do eliminate carbon dietee, which is plant food from our world. We are exhaling every single day, So I guess we're the problem. But that has directly impacted the security the United States of America. We don't have our own fuel sources. We won't drill, we won't be prepared, We've drained the strategic betroylum oil reserve. All in the name of what green. I think this is a war that's being waged on us to keep us weak because we can't generate our own power.
Speaker 2: So here's another good example. So when something nonsensical like that happens, I say to myself, and whose interest is it of our foreign enemies to inject this nonsense into our society? And I'll blame Russia. Now, by the way, I have no proof of this, Okay, I don't have foreign agents working for myself. I just say to myself, Russia wants to weaken our energy creation ability. They want to get the price of oil and natural gas up so that they can sell it at a higher price around the world. So I say to myself, climate change, the Russia and KGB now called FSB fingerprints are all over the place, and and So that's another good example of what I would call a foreign induced idea to destroy America.
Speaker 1: Well, that also directly correlates with the idea and the concept of maybe a physical war. China also benefits from our weakness along those lines, and by by you know, forcing us and and and and inducing us into these crazy ideas and concepts. They benefit because they don't play the same game. They still burn coil, they still consume, they still burn coal, they still consume vast quantities of oil. They pollute more than anybody else, along with India. But that they have an advantage by pushing this agenda behind the scenes because it weakens us.
Speaker 2: That's that's right. Yeah, We're supposed to reduce our emissions, which we were doing, by the way, at a very nice rate. Uh where whereas they're producing all the carbon emissions they can, they're ignoring all the rules of the game. But I'll give you another example. You had talked about the military d diversity, equity inclusion. That's racist nonsense to get us to destroy our meritocracy. People should get promoted because they deserve to be promoted, because they did a good job. I don't care what flavor of person you are, has nothing to do with anything. Questions can you do the job, and can you do the job better than somebody? And we need a promotion and you're getting the promotion because of your abilities. So they're purposely injected. The Chinese purposely injected DEI nonsense into our military so that our military doesn't promote the best people, and we have a we're moving to a mediocracy instead of a meritocracy in our military. So again I look at Russian and Chinese umar prints all over the place.
Speaker 1: Well, and there's also the other area of the war demographic, and I turned to our well borders collectively because they're all wide open. This has dramatically change the landscape of the American population. And we can use Springfield, Ohio as an example. We have a population of fifty eight thousand getting twenty thousand Haitian immigrants over a very short period of time. I do not have any concept of how any community can manage that.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is another foreign induced nonsensical idea of basically all of our enemies, the reds of the Queens and the Blues, injecting this nonsense into the Democrat party so that they have open borders so that our enemies can invade the country and then destroy our culture and then destroy us. Basically, so another example of a foreign induced idea adopted by the Democrat Party to destroy the country.
Speaker 1: A guest today, Kenathy brahmawis author of the Multi Front War Defending America for Political Islam, trying to Russia, pandemics, and racial strive. All right, we've identified a handful of We could probably go on for hours and hours, sir, But what can we do about it? You know, the Republicans may try to, you know, plug up the border holes and put up a wall and stop the influx of humanity. That's a goal that can be accomplished, but it's only one solution. We need a lot more. So, what are your recommendations for us, the American people?
Speaker 2: Well, remember I said we're fighting twenty one mini wars in World War Three. Remember three bad guys, Red, Green, and Blue, and seven forms of warfare. In other words, mull supply three times seven twenty one mini wars. So we need twenty one mini strategies. It's not complicated. For each of the twenty one mini wars. There is a logical strategy that can be implemented in one month to counteract each of the twenty one fronts or mini fronts that we have. But you need management, you need, as we say in business, you need adult supervision. Right now, we have a country run by children and we need to bring in the adults.
Speaker 1: Well, you can call. I didn't call and talk to you looking for an argument, clearly, I guess. The other component of the physical war part is if you look at the situation between Russia and Ukraine, it is pushing these otherwise separate entities China, Russia, and North Korea Iran. They are being pushed together to join, in essence, joined forces that didn't. This relationship didn't exist or at least wasn't a very strong one prior to these situation deteriorating in the Middle East. But it's growing and they're getting closer and closer together. That's a very big concern for me.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we're fighting three physical wars simultaneously. We don't know that, but we are. So we're helping us support Ukraine fight Russia. We're helping us support Israel fighter run and all of its proxy of five hundred thousand worldwide terrafts. And we're helping Taiwan not fight but almost fight China. So we're fighting, that's on the kinetic side. We're fighting two major wars and one incipient war, and so you need more. We need more bombs, we need we need more soldiers, we need more everything to fight on the physical front while we're simultaneously fighting on all the other fronts with other forms.
Speaker 1: I guess, Kenneth, they're going to have to get rid of the DEI in America's military because that is a huge impediment to a voluntary military. And we all know the numbers of recruits are down, and they're way down, and we can't fight a physical war without soldiers.
Speaker 2: You got it. That's exactly true.
Speaker 1: That's a quick fix too, isn't it, Matthew or Kenneth Rather sorry anyway, your book is.
Speaker 2: As complicated as everything is. There's quick fixes for each of the twenty one challenges that we have, and it's all in my book, The Multi Front War, where I monitored all of these different challenges and came up to solutions for all of them real quick.
Speaker 1: Here he just prompted me to think of something else to ask you before we part company here today, Kenneth, do you many elected as are against any of the reforms that you suggest, like, for example, closing the border. Are they are they in league with either? Are they nefarious or stupid? Maybe that's a better way of phrasing the question.
Speaker 2: By the way, I asked myself the same thing. When you have a public official that does something dumb, I say, are they doing this because they're dumb and naive? Or are they doing it because they're smart and evil? So it's a combination of the two. But in general, for our political enemies, roughly half the country, ten percent of them are smart and evil, ninety percent are stupid and naive. Useful idiots.
Speaker 1: Yes, I knew that was coming. Useful idiots concept widely known to my listening audience. Kenneth Ramowitz, wonderful talking with you. Thanks for writing the book, which my listeners can get on my blog page. There's a link right there, The Multifront War Defending America from Political Islam, China, Russia, pandemics and racial strife. Kenneth Ramowitz has been a pleasure speaking with you today. Keep up the great world, my friend.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. In mishall, also look at my website. Oh yeah, yeah, at the West dot Com site dot com. I write an article every two weeks. As soon as they say sign up, they get the article as a public service.
Speaker 1: I'm remissing some my obligation as a host because I'm staring at the page as we were talking. So yes, savethe West dot Com. I hope we get to talk again, Kindothy, It's been really a pleasure today.
Speaker 2: Whenever you want nice talking to you today.
Speaker 1: Take care a twenty right now if you abou KRC detalk station, phone lines open, if you care to call make a comment. I'd love to hear from. We've got a lot of topics to get through between now and the end of the show. But first, of course, a word for Color Electric. My friend Andrew Cullen has got a fantastic team of electricians. You'll be impressed. I have been many many projects Color Electrics done for me over the years, or my wife and me, and they always do great electric work. The price is always right. They're very very great at customer service, very respectful of your home. Project will be done like a well oil machine, and they will leave you with a ten year wiring warranty on anything they're doing for you. From the smallest project to the largest, anything in between. Culin are the folks with the right connections, so call Colin Electric at five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two A plus with a better business uarreaul Online. You'll find them at Cullen c U L L E N. Cullen Electriccincinnati dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: We're just hours away from our twenty twenty four I heard