Speaker 1: Okay, we have two huge guests coming up today. The top Russian journalist and wartime correspondent will be joining us.
Speaker 2: Then we have the.
Speaker 1: Top futurists, the guy that was talking about human animal cloning and nanotech and smart dust thirty five years ago. Steve Quail will be joining us in the second hour. And then in the third hour, Vladimir sol Yyov always say his name wrong, We'll be joining us. Though I've been on his show before. He speaks very good English. Look for that coming up later in the transmission. Those two big guests today. I'm getting high tech here with the graphics folks. How we do it now? So look for all that and more today. You certainly do not want to miss the second and third hour. I intend to open the phones up in the fourth hour and cover a lot of other news. Boy, is there a lot of news here. I am just blown away right now about how insane things are on every front. We have some good news. We have the Senate voting to hold Faucian contempt. And it is very rare that if the Senator house holds somebody in contempt that they are not indicted.
Speaker 2: And if Todd Blanche doesn't indict him.
Speaker 1: Now, it's just unprecedented, absolutely unprecedented, because when they do that, that's the legislative branch saying that, and you get indicted. In fact, I can't really think of a case where that doesn't happen. So he's lied to them many many times. And under the law, yes, you can take the Fifth if you haven't been pardoned, But if you haven't been pardoned, well then you don't have the Fifth Amendment against self incrimination because you've been found with a blanket parton. So now just becomes contempt and that is a big deal. We'll be going over all of that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That's some good news, but it's kind of like a consolation prize with the bad news, and it is bad news. The CDC and FDA have approved Maderna's mRNA flu vaccine, calling it safe and effective with absolutely no evidence proving that. All the evidence goes the other direction, and she's advancing it looks like to a full vote. The queen of mandating vaccines, doctor Erica Schwartz, to be the head of the CDC, and she says they're all save and effective, make everybody take the shots.
Speaker 2: She's basically the opposite of Robert F. Kennedy Junior. That is not good news.
Speaker 1: He was asked in the hearings whether he would support her decisions to push mRNA, and he said, I Am not going to sell support it, and he could still overrule her, but he didn't overrule what just happened with his flu shots. So even with Kennedy stuff starting to go sideways, futurist, I mean, he doesn't get the credit he's due. So much I've learned about the New World Order was s thirty plus years ago from Steve Quail. He will be joining us coming up in the second hour today, so be sure and join us for Steve Quail as well today. Okay, let's go over.
Speaker 2: The news here.
Speaker 1: Some of it's really good, some of it's absolutely horrible, some of it is ultra beautiful, some of it is incredibly ugly. And all I know how to do is just call balls and strikes. We were all told that the FEDS and investigated Zoro Ranch and looked around for underground facilities and all the rest of it. And you can see just in the drone footage and satellite photos from Google Earth that there are snorkels all over the property. Big ventilation systems all around the house and hundreds of yards out from the house. You don't have those unless there's underground structures, or unless it's a big factory or something. And they've got you know, vents going off to a water supply or something like a power plant. And you've got all these witnesses that you reported, all sorts of bizarre medical experiments going on underneath the building. That alone points towards cover up. We already have a huge cover up going on, and so many other facets. So it's just par for the course. I'd say about a nine nine percent chance they're covering up what really want on at Zoro Ranch.
Speaker 2: I mean, the FBI's on reports that they found houses full of hard.
Speaker 1: Drives, and Pambondi said it was hundreds of children being brutally raped by Epstein and others. Remember all that, but now, oh no, it was other was it was child rape, child assault videos of other people had made uh huh. Well, now New Mexico sues DOJ and Todd lanche At leging they blocked Epstein probe, and in their lawsuit I learned quite a bit because this had all been sealed in an agreement from twenty nineteen back during the last administration with the state that if the state gave them everything they had, they would give them everything they had the FEDS would then they would then have that publicly put out. But it wasn't put out in the State was not given their end of it by the Feds. This is a big deal. In fact, this is the biggest smoking gun of cover up of a whole bunch of smoking guns we've got. It'll probably take me twenty minutes to go over this if I move quickly, so that's going to be in the fourth hour. But crew producers. The producers aren't there to tell me what to cover, what to do, but they're there to remind me when I tell them to make sure I do that. They're kind of like my alarm clock. Do a great job, by the way, recommending guests news and helping me ferret things. When I tell the crew to tell me something, it's because I'm telling them I want them to tell me. Someone's in his ear telling him what to do. Oh yeah, it's called my conscience. But just remind me, guys to do that in the fourth hour, because I don't want to forget. It's a big big, big deal and truly sickening. Now we have Fauci, the Senate voting to hold him in contempt today, and I've never seen it where the House are Sentate votes to hold somebody in contempt and when they don't get indicted, and when the House or Senate puts out a recommendation of the DOJ that they've had seen perjury in basically every case, the people get indicted, like Steve Bannett and Roger Stone and you know so many other people. So I don't see how Todd Blanche doesn't indict him now, because this is not like a regular criminal referral. This is the legislative branch of voting. This person wasn't contempt. There's a report how they were in contempt. He wasn't contempt.
Speaker 2: Cutting dry.
Speaker 1: You can't plead the fifth when you've been pardoned for something because you're you're not self incriminating because your pardon. The laws very clear, Supreme Court rulers are clear. Fauci is now absolutely set to be indicted by the Just Department. If he isn't, that's again more unpressed than the cover up, which par for the course. I mean, if I had to make a prediction. I guess you won't be indicted, though that might even be too much for even the system. So we're going to be going over that, and that dovetails with the really bad news. The CDC and FDA have now greenlit but Derna's mRNA flu shot calling it save and effective. And then Lady they've passed out a commit it looks like she's got the votes. The queen of mandating vaccines, doctor Erica Schwartz, is said to be the new CDC director, even though she flies in the face of RFK Junior and what he says he stands for, so not a good situation. Will be going over all of that and more today Tucker Carlson. Last week they posted this viral video for viral photos, also some videos of Carlson with Thomason Massey, former congresson MTG Joe Kent, and the word was they were preparing a America First third party move and indeed, according to Joe Kent, that is exactly what is about to be announced. And Tucker put out a ten point manifesto on what the party will stand for, so that is a done deal. We'll be taking a first look at that today and different ramifications of it as well, and then there's just so much more obviously breaking and coming in. There's new government reports and the classifications. Some of the good things that Trump Admin's been doing kind of a tail end of what Gabber did on the CIA, suppressing US and Russian studies over the last seventy years up until this a decade ago of anti parasitics with upwards of eighty percent cancer cure rates.
Speaker 2: Is it that interesting ivermectin beIN the things like that?
Speaker 1: What a what a disgusting, sickening, evil group we have running our government. Instead, they give us all these so called vaccines filled with cancer viruses that cause cancer, and it's been known for a long time that most cancer is from viruses. And then your immune system gets worn out and gives up, and then it takes over, goes in and plugs in, orders the cells to start replicating faster than they should. What's the mRNA shot, the COVID shot that orders your body to produce spike protein. That spike protein orders the DNA strand to stop repairing the cell, causing cell death. And then some cells will continue to replicate even though they basically died. Internally and you get cancer, so they give you shots to give you cancer, and.
Speaker 2: Then they keep things from you that they knew in the fifties.
Speaker 1: And I can tell you out in East Texas growing up, and I worked for a large animal vet off and on for five years. They just think the cure all for everything is ivermectin, And they got other de warmers too, And I remember being like twelve years old laughing at them and vetn Airan.
Speaker 2: Going, I didn't a joke. I do it myself. Well, think about it.
Speaker 1: If it stops bacteria replicati, it stops viruses replicating, what do you think that does? What's weighing your immune system down? The bad bacteria, the bad viruses. The bad viruses are in there ordering your biy to create cancer. So if you knock them out, what's that due? What did they win the Nobel Prize for ivermected anti viral How did Japanese create that?
Speaker 2: Well, they love their carp their ornamental.
Speaker 1: Goldfish, and they sell some of them for millions of dollars apiece for breeding, and they just had big money prizes out to their scientists decades ago. Was in the sixties, to find a way to make cart not get infections and die, and they got ivermectin. So when I'm up here talking about all this stuff, he listen to me. You do your own research, because the bad guys don't want you to know about that. What they paid two point three billion dollars the federal government did secretly to Walgreens and CBS alone not to prescribe hydroxy chloroquin in the first six months of the quote pandemic because they knew if you got it early, it totally knocked it out.
Speaker 2: And remember when you go to.
Speaker 1: The doctor and we're sick, they'd say, well, just we're too full. Come back when you can't breathe. They'd wait till it progressed. You hit it early on with ivermectin, hydroxychloroquin, all that stuff, pudcidine almost one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: But if you.
Speaker 1: Waited till somebody had to go on a respirator, well you know the rest of the story. And it was all done to suppress that, and it came out in documents that Faucying all of them new this. We're sending emails around saying we got to get on this. We can't let the public know about this. These people are murderers, absolute murderers. He knew in the eighties that the different drugs they were giving AIDS patients would actually kill them, and then they would block all of the cheap drugs that would absolutely cure people, cure them.
Speaker 2: Why do you think Magic Johnson is still alive? Why?
Speaker 1: I think all of a sudden, Oh, you get HIV, you don't Dieverman now, because everybody now knows on the black market what to do, And even your mainline doctors go, oh no, don't don't you know, don't take the AZT, don't don't take to interfere on, don't take this, don't take that, take this. And I remember my dad during the age epidemic, the HIV epidemic. He wasn't just a dentist. He he owned part of a hospital in rowl Att and he knew that the doctor's there. And I remember talking about HIV and he said, Oh, that's all a bunch of bull They're killing them with the drugs.
Speaker 2: And I said, how do you know that?
Speaker 1: And he goes, oh, I talked to the doctors and people involved, and they're helping supply local people with drugs that actually cure them.
Speaker 2: And they don't.
Speaker 1: And then later years later, the Dallas Buyers Club comes out.
Speaker 2: And I go, dadis that what you were talking about?
Speaker 1: He goes, oh, yeah, I helped out a bunch of people, but a bunch of us did. And then I talked to some of his other doctor friends. They said, oh, you didn't know. Your dad was like one of the biggest guys going around telling people what drugs to get from Mexico and even you know, help people prescribe them. And it's just crazy that here I am fighting Fauci when I'm forty six years old. When this aul started with Fauci, I'm fifty two now. Of course I was talking about Fauci decades ago too, but and then my dad was fighting a little bastard. It's like, that's how long this guy has been going around doing this to people and killing everybody. And it wasn't just Dallas. They made a movie about Becau. Dallas was the epicenter of doctors going we're not going to kill people. I mean, they had a huge protest with all over the country with signs including Dallas, DC, you name it, with the signs saying Fauci killed my brother, Fauci killed mine. Yeah, they gave them drugs they knew would kill you. And what they do with the COVID. They would give you drugs that would turn your organs off. They would give you drugs it would fill your lungs with water. And it wasn't just the US, from Australia to the UK. They would give them these key drugs that they know you don't give somebody because it makes their lung stop working.
Speaker 2: So everybody knew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is film from the eighties that Fauci was running around killing everybody back then the same way he does it now. So let's tackle this first because it all ties together. And I really like RFK Jr. And he's done a lot of good stuff with the food dies and slowing down the mRNA and getting the vaccine lively protection off most of the poison shots and getting the federal government to go from sixty eight recommended shots down to seven. I'm not looking to give tors in the mouth, okay. And he's got to work through the system, and when he goes on vacation, we'll turn around and sign orders and then he's got to come back and override it. So people get really pissed at him and then later find out that they've been going behind his back and he gets stuff reversed again. But he also knows he can only get as much done as he can with Trump, and that if he just throws his hands up, well then we have nobody there. And I'd rather him stay there and get something done than not them there and get nothing done. It's not unless you're two evils. It's getting done what you can get done. And they asked about this new CDC director. I mean, she's passed out a committee, looks like she's got the votes, Erica Schwartz, and she's pro shot, says every shot works, no one's ever gotten sick. mRNA's totally safe, total crap, basically a Fauci clone. And they said in the committee hearings, will you support her? And he said, I'm not going to say I am.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: If she tries to authorize mRNA shots, will you do it? And he said no, I'm not going to say I'll do that. So so that's a good thing. That's a good thing. But the fact that FDA approves Maderna's mRNA flu vaccine associated press reporting that we'll be getting to that in a moment makes my blood boil because the flush has never protected anybody. They never guessed the right mutation. It lowers your immunity. It's contaminated with all sorts of SV forty, cancer viruses and other goodies. Just look up what I'm saying. If you're a new listener, like, oh yeah, right, just look up what I'm saying. The flu shots never protected anybody. It runs down your musism. It's full of contaminants. Just haping flu shots contaminated SV forty. Start there. Sometimes they test them and they'll have hundreds of different cancer viruses, every known cancer virus they found.
Speaker 2: They're just throwing in there.
Speaker 1: It's in the mRNA shots with the COVID, and now they're like, oh, finally it's gonna work. We never guessed the right flu before. We're always you know, a year before. Now we can tailor it right then for whatever the flu is and give you this mRNA and then the whole platform causes all sorts of autoimmune disorders and problems and cancer.
Speaker 2: But they just said, oh, it's approved, it's.
Speaker 1: Safe, even though they haven't even studied it officially, but they have studied it with the mRNA COVID shot and we know about the devastation there, so they think we don't have a memory. So this is out rageous. But let's have the good news for us. Here's the actual video of the Senate voting to hold Fauci in contempt. And again, unless the way the law and regulations work, they may totally violate it. Unless that happens in every other case in the past, he's getting indicted. So I wouldn't hold your breatht We'll be watching that. Then that debtails with the Queen of mandated poisoned shots, doctor Erica Schwartz, short clip, and then that dovetails at RFK talking about her. And then I want to go to clip eighteen just to brief breakdown of how the COVID shots have kill more people in the World War One and World War Two combined. That's a conservative number from insurance company, the actuaries.
Speaker 2: Let's go to those.
Speaker 4: Clubs questions on reporting of an original resolution regarding contempt of Congress.
Speaker 5: The clerk will call the role Senator Johnson Yes center, Langford Center, Scott Yes center, Holly Center, Marino on.
Speaker 1: Behalf of the millions of people harmed by Anthony Fauci resoundingly Yes.
Speaker 5: Center, Ernst Center, Moody Sener, Peters Center, Hassen, Sarah Blumenthal Center, Fetterman Center, Kim Center, Geago.
Speaker 2: No by proxy Center, slock In No, bi.
Speaker 5: Proxy Center, Paul Yes, Scott mister Chairman. On the vote of those present, the YASER eight and NASER five. On the vote by proxy and for the record only the YASER zero, the NASER two on this vote, the YEASER eight, the NASER five, and the motion is agreed.
Speaker 6: I do believe that mr You're all welcome afterwards.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do believe that mRNA technology is safe and effective.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 7: Secretary. If doctor Schwartz is confirmed, will you commit on the record today to implement whatever vaccine guidance she issues without interference. I'm not going to make that iconic because you probably won't. You'll probably fire her as well as you say Director mornar Is, because you will not wreck You will not accept the recommendations based on science.
Speaker 1: They always hide behind science when science is questioning and we know the damn shots are deadly. You gotta love Jim Burr, though we've had him a studio before. We getting back on the great comedian. Let's go back to the early days of the COVID hoax with him up there exposing Fauci. This clips on viral again.
Speaker 2: Here it does. I'll give you the clip again. I'll tell you right now. It's a clip eight. So here's Jim. You're clippe. Trust the experts, Trust me, experts.
Speaker 3: Trust the science, Trust the science CDC, CDC doctor fanci, doctor fancy, mask on, mask off, two shots, one shot, mask on two man, comply, comply.
Speaker 2: Thank you all for.
Speaker 3: Coming out and risking your life.
Speaker 6: Who wants a shot?
Speaker 2: Who wants to see a ballgame?
Speaker 6: Maave your flipper, that's for you, Go see the ballgain Who wants Who wants to work again?
Speaker 2: That's for you.
Speaker 6: Once your kids educated, what's in the shot? It's safe, don't worry, don't worry. Go ahead, go ahead. It's six foot say so too, distance six foot six.
Speaker 1: Remember Steve, I er gage you're dancing viruses, But say five.
Speaker 2: Foot gager eighty six. But say I'm five foot ganger. I'm coming to read you.
Speaker 1: All of it, admitted my control. Oh but Black Lives Matter can protest not safe, but you can't. MS phenol A and all the gender bending, and it comes out in documents. It's part of a larger plan. They want us dumb down so they can control us and slowly depopulate us and train us that were nothing but animals. And the globalist admit at the WF and UN that they have the lowest approval ratings ever. They are mistrusted, they are hated. They want new pandemics, they want disease X. They want to train you to be locked down your house and your smartphone tells you where you can go and what you can do. They admit all of this, but because they're so discredited, you have record lows of people taking their poison shots around the world, not just here. You have the leaders associated with it, the Faucis and the Bill Gates of the world. They are the most hated men on the planet. But we have to continue to hammer this or they're going to bring it back. And here they are, Oh, we're going to approve mRNA for everything, measles, bumps, rebella, the flu, everything, meningitis, you name, or we're just going to roll it out with all the carnage. And they've been trying to have mRNA vaccines for twenty five years, but so many animals die in the studies, So many animals die in the trials, and.
Speaker 2: Then humans die in them.
Speaker 1: And so now they just say, oh, it's saving effectively, skip right to the rollout, and then they try to cover up the carnage it causes. So yeah, it's great that they held him in contempt Fauci. But at the same time, now they've got the lady that looks like she'll be the next CDC director. It's gotten out of committee. Senate confirms the Queen of mandating vaccines. She is confirmed, doctor Erica Schwartz, as new CDC director.
Speaker 2: Fact, that was a brain fart. I knew that this morning.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I was looking at the other headline about her her being confirmed out of committee a few days ago.
Speaker 2: He is confirmed. Excuse me.
Speaker 1: Senate confirms the Queen of mandating vaccines, doctor Rika Schwartz, as your new CDC Director at a fifty one forty four vote. She believes that mRNA technology is safe and effective, despite millions of Americans being killed or disabled by it. Meanwhile, FDA approves Maderna's mRNA flu vaccine. The agency had initially refused to even review the application, but reverse course after a public outcry. Oh, the public outcried for it. The Food Or Administration on Wednesday approved the first mRNA flu vaccine, enabling use of technology it will make it easier to rapidly target to widely prevent or particularly virulent strain the virus. The approval of the vaccine, called mfl us one va, which is manufactured by Maderna, follows a series of blows to mRNA research directed by Health and Secretary Robert F. Kennedy JUN, including the cancelation of twenty two projects meant to develop vaccines with mRNA technology through the government's Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority that's DARPEN the Pentagon. Initially, the FDA had refused to even review Maderna's application for approval, but oh, things changed this year, but publicly reverse course after a public outcry. The flu kills three hundred thousand people worldwide each year, but particularly harsh twenty twenty four to twenty five because they didn't say it existed the years before, the last five years before that to say it was COVID member. But now it's way bad because they say, oh, this person of the data cancer art attack. They died of the flu, with an estimated forty five thousand dosion states, including at least two ndred and ninety seven reported cases and children. According to the Center for Disease Control Prevention, the new vaccine is authorized for people ages fifty to sixty four.
Speaker 2: They want to get rid of the old folks.
Speaker 1: The FDA issued an accelerated approval for adults sixty five or older, which allows widespread use and can be converted to a full approval if the result of follow up study are deemed acceptable. So they're gonna do a study in live time on people fifteen to sixty four. Oh, we don't do studies in rats or rabbits or mice. We don't even do select studies in humans. First we just roll it out and then see what happens. Then they cover up the results, like with COVID shot, which isn't even a vaccine, it's a gene therapy, and say now it's for kids too.
Speaker 2: It's the same crap.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, absolutely disgusting. I got three clips I want to finish up that. I'm gonna move into the latest in the Iran disasters. And this is the biggest yet and every week This is bigger. This is bigger because it just gets worse. It's not like I got a just say, oh, it's getting worse, to say it's getting worse. You can all see it's getting worse. And now at Camp David Trump choose out heag seth off the side of the press so they could see it. Oh, why'd you tell me there's plenty of missiles we're out. I'm gonna find out whoever leaked this, and they're going to present Well, the Pentagon was sent a letter by the head of the European Command, and you had the Pentagon previously leak that we're run out of missiles, that we won't have any to protect the US because they all go to Israel. So we got that coming up. But let's uh go back to Jim Burr finishing up his famously viral rant about Fauci and the tyranny and the governors and all the rest of it. Lest we forget that ties into the short clip. COVID shots killed more Americans than World War One and World War Two combined, the Vietnam War. They're right, we're going bind that is true from the Insurance Actuary numbers, and that ties into a short clip. We're gonna play of Attorney Tom Rinz talking about the authorization for this total mRNA rollout, not just with the flu, but they're talking about a whole bunch of other Even though Kennedy killed the authorizations, he's now being countermanded.
Speaker 2: By you know who, Donald John Trump.
Speaker 1: And of course we'll have a new CDC head who just got confirmed, Erica Schwartz.
Speaker 2: And I, you.
Speaker 1: Know, want to just point out that does she wear an American flag necklace across No, I guess she's Jewish. She wears Star of David and that'll get her big points with net. Yahoo said, play the clip that Israel has a national Health Service and so that Israel will be used as guinea pigs to test new drugs, new shots, you name it. So Israeli says it's the forefront of using humans as guinea pigs, and the US is like, hold my beer, hold your horses. We're going to roll right out on the public with these things and call the official rollouts the testing literal guar any pigs. Ladies and gentlemen, here's those clips. You follow the trajectory, you turn a ship. You've been a few degrees, but keep turning in a few more degrees. Pretty soon you're going the opposite direction. So let's say he was doing a near perfect job the first four or five months, that's twelve noons straight up, and then six, let's say, is absolute hell. He starts moving six months in and now worried about three o'clock and the hands are turning towards six fast. And that's why I've been so upset. Basically, on the current trajectory, Trump will be in a total reversal of everything he ordered, according to Bevino, And later it came out that was accurate. What three months ago, the former head of the Board Patrol blew the whistle. He said, look, I love Trump, I'm going to be nice here, but he ordered all internal border enforcement basically killed. And so they keep blaming the new DHS head like he's the one doing it and he's following what Trump told him to do. And then Trump will have a rhetoric like, oh, I want him to get tougher, but in reality he's not. So what happened there? I could just go down the line. In reality, Trump is changing on almost every major issue, and we're supposed to just sit here and blame the head of DHS. And I'm not defending the head of DHS, Mark Wayne Mullen. I'm just simply saying we have it from the sources who's doing this, Just like we said, Hey, Trump's killing the Jet Epstein investigation. Remember that six months ten people go, oh, how dare you blame him? He's not the one. A week later, if you believe in anything Epstein, you're not MAGA and you're low IQ and you're dumb and there's nothing going on, and just forget the whole thing. And we're like, you mean, if you're involved, your seconds of hoax. But but it's real, right, No, none of it's real, and we're supposed to just buy into that. I'm sorry, I can't do it. Meanwhile, we got the Democratic Socialists and the Islamisists and all these people to deal with. And now Trump's not really worried about the midterms. It appears it's now come out from fundraising meetings that Trump is supporting Vance as his successor. I guess he doesn't really trust Rubio. At the end of the day of the no Neocon that's something good if it pans out to be true, or if Trump doesn't flip flop on that. Unbelievable. I want to get now to the latest Iran developments and what exactly is going on there missile meltdown. Trump vows jail for leakers, and so many times he does that, it turns out its own, it's its own joint chiefs they're doing it, or it's him leaking, but he still says the rest of the leakers. I guess that's for the kabuki theater or whatever. But I don't think he leaked we're out of missiles. No, I think he's genuinely pissed about this because the General said, Okay, do we have missiles for us in our anti missile system or does everything go to Israel because we're out of missiles for Israel if we just have bare minimum for us. And of course the neo cons last week jon't shut up. They didn't say we're out. They just said we need to make more. Everything's fine. No, they're not making him quick enough. That's coming up in a few minutes. But first you heard all this talk about anti parasitics and how they just do amazing things and how that's been suppressed. The other things they're known to do like ivermectin and mabinza dol well, we have the high quality pharmaceutical grade from a pharmacy. The two together as a combo is unbelievable. Talk about the total detox. You can call email, talk to the pharmacists, talk to the nurse, the physician, Boom, get your prescription of ivermectin in ma benzadal right now at seventeen seventy six RX dot health. Everyone in my view, talk to your physician first, but me personally a couple times a year.
Speaker 2: Take this as a detox.
Speaker 1: Because if it's doing bad stuff to parasites and knocking them out, what else do you think it does? Listen, gentlemen, so important do your own research into ivermecton and mabnza doal and what they don't want you to know about this seventeen seventy six RX dot health, and it supports our broadcast. This is the highest quality. So many things you can find online are adulterated or aren't even real. You owe it to yourself to get the highest quality, ladies and gentlemen. And if you sign up for a prescription for it, that's the price basically in a half, So it's a great deal seventeen seventy six RX dot health seventeen seventy six RX dot health, and it supports the broadcast.
Speaker 2: Want to thank you for your support.
Speaker 1: Also, we have the new sale, the Megasummer Markdown at the alex shown Store dot com. And when you get the widest looks at the patri apparel, the very best settlements. It's not just an adventure to wear the shirts and ball caps the rest of it. It's not just great for your body to take our Ultra Bethylene Blue and our Ultramethylene Red and our Shilogy and all the rest of it. It funds this operation the changes the world. So the Megasummer Markdown is happening now with huge stables across some of our most popular products. Fifty percent off Irish seamos capsules, creatine powder, We have the highest rated turmeric gummies, ninety five ers tretriminoid, superfood green Gummies Incredible, the best all fifty percent off the bovine Colossrum, forty percent off Shilogy capsules, forty.
Speaker 2: Percent off Ultimate hill.
Speaker 1: Mk, Ultra Brain Booster all, forty percent off Tumeric tincture, the strongest ultimate energy methylene blue tins, you're all forty percent off, colossrum capsules forty percent.
Speaker 2: Off, and it goes on and on.
Speaker 1: And we're also extremely excited to announce, ladies and gentlemen, something that listeners have been requesting big time, and that Shilogy Tincture, the strongest, best shilogy out there. This is private labeled from the top company that gets this out of the Himalayas. No one even knows where it comes from or how it works. It's just millions of years old. When there's earthquakes in the sides of the mountains, they find the deposits and it has all these insane peptides that are only in nature. But not all shilogy is the same. Different deposits are different, some are toxic. This is obviously tested to be totally clean and pure, and it comes pure from the source. That's really important because we have to purify stuff. It can kill some of the powerful enzymes and things that are in it. So that this comes clean from the source.
Speaker 2: This is the.
Speaker 1: Really crowning achievement to be able to get this into concentrated liquid. People love the gummies and now we've got the liquid tincture for even better absorption. The all new ally showns Naturals Schilogy Tincture is here right now. It's thirty percent off. Our customers have been telling us that Shilogy does for them, how much they love it. They talk about more natural energy, better stam and the stronger workouts, sharper focus and the drive to stay active throughout the day. Now we've taken Shilogy to the next level. This formula starts with a thousand milligrams of Shilogy resin, then combines it with black human seed, burdock root, Irish moss, Oshwogonda boron, PQQ COQ ten, and black pepper concentrates, all super concentrated.
Speaker 2: You get one.
Speaker 1: Precision stacked liquid formula design to support natural energy, stamina, mental clarity, harmonal health, cellular function, and total body vitality. This is for people who are tired of feeling tired. This new shilogy teachers available with thirty percent off right now at the yellshowstore dot com. And I'll tell you more about it later, but I just start getting into the Iran situation. We'll get more into that with Great Steve Quail, who is a joining us. I had a caller about two weeks ago, go you.
Speaker 2: Haven't had.
Speaker 1: Cheap Quail on because you're censoring him in a year, And I went, you're right, not censoring him, but it's been a year. Time goes by in like seconds as you get older. We called him up. He had laryn gidis conna. Come over two weeks. He is with us in the next hour. And remember the caller couldn't tell me exactly what I was censoring, but doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I told Steve talk about.
Speaker 1: Whatever he wants, and I didn't get the guy. I didn't get Steve on because the guy said I was censoring him. It reminded me of my gosh. I love Steve quelp. But listen to him thirty five years. Learn so much what I know from Steve Quail. You know, sometimes you can sound a little alarmist, but in the end he's been accurate. And if we're not aware of how dangerous things are and have a normalcy bias, we'll end up getting radiated real fast. So I would even call it black pilled or doom pilled. I would call it knowing what the possible worst case scenarios are. You're gonna get that with Steve Quail coming up next hour. But let's start getting into this right now, so missile meltdown. Trump vows jail for leakers. Trump heg Seth classed at Camp David over Iran missile depletion there in front of the press.
Speaker 2: But you're off to the side. He just obviously.
Speaker 1: Wanted to heard voiced his frustration at heg Seth, saying, you told me we had plenty of missiles, but now I'm being told we don't, and I want whoever leaked this to go to prison.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 1: He went further on truth social and said the same thing publicly. What did the letter, the report from the head of the European commands say, we're out of missiles to defend Israel. If we get the missiles we have left, those are the missiles in our ships that protect the United States from ballistic missile attack, submarine attack, you name it. And so what do you want us to do? You've ordered us to continue missile defensive Israel, so you have to choose Us or Israel. I can't believe the commanders would even follow it order not to defend us and just defend Israel. But I guess according to a lot of people in Israel, ten million of US is equivalent of one of them. I don't think most Israelis think that, but that's kind of what we see the behavior from. And so Trump is just mad because he's been saying We've got plenty of missiles, and this undermines that thing. He's been saying it's not true, like, oh, we've already had regime chanmes, we defeated them. The Trader or Moss is open. Everything's fine, they want to deal right now, and of course it's never true. And now he's saying all of that again. But here's a very cryptic statement. I want to get to you first. And he's made this several times last few days, about we're going to hit them as hard as World War Two. They haven't been hit this hard since World War Two? Well, what do we do in World War two? Atomic bombs on Hairoshima and Nagasaki. He's talking about destroying our civilization one day and never to return. Levin said, use nukes. Satan's spirit animal. Lindsey Graham, before he died, I was saying, use nukes. Get the Pentagon, promoting nukes as if that's going to make them give up. That's just going to make us look like absolute criminals if that's done. But let's go ahead and play that statement from Trump.
Speaker 4: The Strait's going to be opened very soon, or they're going to get hit very hard, and then the Strait's going to be open. We were going to a tremendous attack, the biggest since World War Two. And they called me and said, very politely, please, can we talk?
Speaker 2: Can we talk?
Speaker 4: They didn't one, and I said, yes, we could talk. Let's get it done. Let's get it.
Speaker 1: They've been saying they won't talk to him, and it turns out every time they're telling the truth. Oh they're so desperate. Oh they want to make a deal right now. What they actually say is, you guys always break the peace deals. And so all we can do is keep the straight clothes and just push this all the way to the end because we're gonna get bombed anyways. Again, I'm no fan of the mulas, but the idea that they can't calculate the fact that they can't engage in chess when chess was invented there, it's just asdine and this is a strategic defeat so far. So if we're out of munitions are low, how is it going to be the biggest attack ever. Well, they've already said they're looking at using nukes there