Speaker 1: Hey everybody, and welcome to Everything's Political. I'm your host, Taya Shoemake. You can also find us online at Everything's Political dot substack dot com. Shout out to Magicman, Joe Strecker, the Vincent Damon Fernier of podcast producers, Nice Jesus, that's right, the Godfather of shock rock. You probably know him better by his stage name Alice Cooper, who was born on this day in Detroit, Rock City, Michigan, in are you ready for this?
Speaker 2: Joe nineteen forty eight. Wow, Alice Cooper is seventy six years old. That just puts a great big smile on my face.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Which you may not know about Alice Cooper or Vincent if you'd like to call him that is that he is an unapologetic Christian and credits Almighty God in the person of Jesus Christ for healing him of his addiction to drugs and alcohol. And in an interview that I saw, he said that he was praying about it because he thought, Wow, now I can't be Alice Cooper anymore. And he said the sense that he got was no, no, no, no, go be Alice Cooper. I gave you that for him just follow me and not the trappings of the world. And he did. He's been sober for like forty some years, forty five years, it's been married for forty nine years. God bless his wife. And so I love this example because God put him squarely in the camp of the Philistines, and he encourages young people through his foundation of solid rock. It helps at risk teens and children, shares the gospel wherever he goes in rock and roll, and there's a portion of that to which I can relate being put in the camp of the Philistines, where you are surrounded at every side, it seems by the enemy, and sometimes you feel like a voice crying in the wilderness. But you have to trudge on because that's what we're called to do. And so I appreciate Uncle Alice, and I appreciate being alive when we're probably going to walk through some adversity, if we're going to get to the other side of what ails this country. But there is a new sheriff in town jail, and in the words of Uncle Alice, it's no more mister Niskota. Okay with us today is another listener favorite. We have been so blessed lately, and you all know him. I don't need to go through his extensive credential list in the biological sciences and medicine, but I will mention that he is also a best selling author of one of my favorites, Lies my Government told me, and a new book or newer book that he wrote with his wife, doctor Jill Glaspul Malone cy War enforcing the New World Order, and he's here, hopefully to help us flesh out some of the events of the last couple of weeks. He is doctor Robert Malone, Doctor Malone, welcome back and thanks for being here.
Speaker 3: Thanks a lot for having me on.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've been dying for this interview for a long time, since well for two weeks. If you would talk about Stargate and I'll just start with this. I know Trump has a blind spot with the mRNA technology, but as I was watching Larry Ellison and I know, you know Sam Altman is I think Larry Ellison might be the bank or part of it. And Sam Altman of course is the open AI guy. How do these tech bros even get an audience at this point?
Speaker 3: So insiders that I know because of the circles, I find myself in these days have told me that Ellison was in the administration quite a bit. In Trump one, He's got a long standing in a personal relationship with Trump. I don't know about Altman is kind of like the new kid that's still wet behind the ears and doesn't really know how to behave on the big stage. But Ellison does. And and so here's my take on this. The issue at hand was really stargate to my eyes when I watched that pressor. What I see is Trump off at the side, Ellison kind of hogging the stage and the mic, and Ellison kind of interjecting or injecting a narrative of his own volition. I don't think that the mRNA application was pre vetted by Susie Wilds hard for me to imagine that was the case, especially on day two of the administration, talk about shooting yourself in the foot, of all the things they needed to talk about. And you'll notice there has not been a squeak since. So I suspect that Susie stepped in and said, guys, this is not helping. To my analysis, the subtext to all of this is transhumanism, which Trump is a fan of. I'm told Ellison is absolutely a fan of Altman is apparently a fan of I mean, look at Ellison, what is he eighty years old? He's got this smooth, shiny skin. He's doing everything he can. I could only speculate about what blood products he's taking whatever to maintain his youthful vigor, so to speak. I'm sure he's on. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt that he's getting natural hormone supplements and taking all his vitamins and whatever else he thinks he needs to preserve his appearance and health at age eighty. I think that Stargate is a trojan horse. So just to kind of put a couple of little data points in for folks, Stargate is basically a massive server farm is going to have, you know, be capitalized aspirationally at half a trillion dollars, of which if you listen to Musk back when this was all heated, Musk was saying they've only raised ten billion, only ten billion, So ten billion seems like a lot, but relative to five hundred billion, not so much. So these things are massively expensive, and the projected cost of energy to operate it is supposedly the equivalent of the entire natural gas consumption of the state of Texas. So massive energy requirements for all these server farms, and what's being anticipated. I live here in Virginia, Madison, Virginia, and the town just north of US towards DC is called Culpeper. Culpeper's an interesting place because it's got a lot of open land and it's basically they hung out the shingle says dear developer, please come here at the same time, and they hung out the shingle that says dear illegal immigrants, please come here. And we've had a huge, huge influx. All you got to do is go to Walmart on the right time of the week. So Culpeper has a massive facility that's mostly underground. Just to say that is ostensibly the film archives of the National Library of Medicine, but it goes eight floors down. I don't think they need that for film archives. So adjacent to that, they're now building out another massive Amazon server complex. And remember Amazon has THEDD contract for cloud services, and you know all kinds of sweetheart deals going around, but they won that against Microsoft, so it was pick your poison. What's being envisioned for these is because they all require huge, huge amounts of electricity. You'll remember back in the matrix that electricity was generated by human beings in theory, but in reality, the anticipation is going to be many nuclear power plants, something that Bill Gates of course has invested in that are cooled using basically a salt, liquefied salt that liquefies it at very high temperature. That's a lot more efficient for cooling than water. So that's the key technological breakthrough is a new cooling capability for these many plants that would be sighted all over the country as opposed to three mile Island that would serve all of the Northeast. It'll have little decentralized nuclear power plants in your backyard, better that, I guess, than coal fired power with all the mercury. So that's another pick you're poison. So this Stargate Enterprise was and it's already had a major setback. The Stargate Enterprise was envisioned to enable next generation artificial intelligence capabilities. Of course, that has all kinds of military consequences, and in particular it relates to an agenda item for mister Trump relating to American competitiveness, industrial competitiveness. It's believed that becoming a global superpower in artificial intelligence is going to be necessary to maintain a twenty first century industrial base, as well as the twenty first century warfare capabilities. Call it what it is and stop calling it defense. And that twenty first century warfare capability, by the way, is going to be totally transformational, and a lot of our twentieth century infrastructure of carriers, tanks, big heart where big armies is in transition now destroyers everything because of drone technology, and the new face of warfare is going to be probably artificial intelligence autonomously powered drones. So the drones no longer have to have a hot uplink to the facility in North Dakota where you have a bunch of kids sitting around with joysticks firing off whatever the latest missile technology is against our you, whoever is on the president's hit list. That's kind of the where all of this is going. And of course battle drones, not just flying battle drones, but basically robots like the Boston Technology Group with the robot dogs, et cetera. And of course the twenty first century soldier or super soldier, where they're going to basically wear a suit of armor that will augment all their capabilities like you saw in Avatar. Remember the battle dress in Avatar's going to kind of be like that. So getting back to Stargate, you can appreciate that Donald Trump as his agenda is to transform the American economy, and if you look at his overall agenda and the executive orders, a large number of them cluster around improving American competitiveness and transform the American economy, carrying down the debt, all of that, and clearly he's doing I think the proper term is a Jacksonian approach to US foreign policy. You know, unfortunately, akin to Jackson's positions with the Native American Indians that was just unapologetic in your face, get out of my way or you're going to die. And a lot of that's in the case of Trump, seems to be partially negotiating strategy. And you saw in the newspapers this morning or whatever you whatever you read the deals that are being struck. I think it's El Salvador that we're going to basically with Marco Rubio, export our prisoners down there, Sophie for service, Mega prisons and park them down there because they're going to be more cost effective. And also they're going to take the illegalaliens for which we do not have documentation about their citizenship because they were all told to throw away their papers when they came across the US border by the NGOs. So that's kind of a bigger picture. And then in the case of Stargate, Trump clearly wants advanced artificial intelligence, and Larry and Sam and company are asserting that they will deliver that for half trillion dollars and are looking for I'm not clear how much federal money they're looking for or how much they're just looking for kind of external validation. But obviously Altman has gotten crossways with Musk because Musk dumped money in open source AI and then he took it private. So Musk justifiably feels burned, and so everything he says has to be seen through the filter of his own pissed off point of view. And then along comes the open AI dump from China, and it appears that China has from a little ike and glean China has built into this AI in addition to their own bias, because of course, an AI in this generation of artificial intelligence the current generation of artificial intelligence, the AI is basically very dependent on machine learning, and machine learning is very dependent on the data that it's fed for generating its algorithms and then for the validation data set.
Speaker 1: And that's always the precariousness of AI. Right who's training.
Speaker 3: Currently current generator AI? Okay, current generation II is based on machine learning, which typically involves taking some large data set and splitting it in some way, training on one part of that data set, training the AI on the data set, and then using the other part of the randomly split data set to do validation tests to make sure that the AI has learned the right things, because these things are notoriously prone to making connections between things that aren't politically acceptable or spurious as artifacts. While these filters have to be built in, and apparently the Chinese have really reduce the number of secondary algorithms that are applied to ensure the AI doesn't run off the tracks, and also built it around their own data sets that reflect their own biases the season. So the consequence of having less algorithmic secondary checks on the output is that it runs a lot faster and it takes a lot less power. So suddenly the Chinese solution looks like the ls Altman solution is overbuilt, right and doesn't require so much power, So that's that's a glitch.
Speaker 1: Or money, right, power or money.
Speaker 3: So to my eyes, I think, given remember I said that these guys are fundamentally transhumanists, I am concerned that, as I mentioned, this is a Trojan horror and so the question is, what are you talking about Robert Trojan Horse for what he just has nothing to do with little men in Soldier outfits Trojan Horse in the sense that it is being sold for one purpose, but it's actually intended for another purpose. And the intended purpose, I believe is to enable the development of autonomous general AI or the super brain, the machine SuperBrain. That's if you look at this facility and the infrastructure and what they're talking about building in this looks like it would be the portal for development or enablement of autonomous general AI machine intelligence, which is projected to be thousands of fold in this next generation, thousands of fold more intelligent than the most intelligent human being in this world. That's being envisioned. Elon Musk is anticipating ability to deploy a home robot that of course would do your cleaning and cooking for you and free you up, just like the Washington washing machine is freed you up from menial labor, and make the homemaker even more autonomous from and less required to do domestic chores, which will free them up to I don't know what. And in this new robot that Musk is apparently building out as one of their I think it's a Tesla project, they're anticipating a price point of twenty thousand dollars. Okay, so the price of a Toyota basically, because that's what it comes down to. You an entry level Toyota, not a rev for what you know, goo good ones, but an entry level Toyota. You get to have your own home robot, and that home robot will have an installed artificial intelligence. So you'll have in your home a machine that has an IQ probably significantly higher than yours, even if we don't get to general autonomous AI yet, but you'll have something that has an IQ that that exceeds your own and the equivalent of multiple PhDs, so you know, and you're gonna have this thing doing your laundry and vacuuming your floors maybe, so you know, this will become your general go to for everything in fiction versions of what this looks like.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm thinking of Rosie from the Jetsons on steroids.
Speaker 3: That's that's I think the kindest and generalist version right of this future scenario. But it's one in Elon of course, with neurolink is in that same world of the tech bros that envision this new transhuman reality. And let's let's just recap on that. Uh, transhumanism is envisioned to be the next stage and evolution of the human species and to make biologic humans obsolete. If you don't buy into that version, and the transition, by the way, will be a neurolink type capability, and if you opt to not have the machine human interface implanted into your biologic self, then in this version I'm referring to the book Dark Aon as a good read. It's a little deep and twisty, but not a very bright picture. So in this new world, if you don't accept the transition state an implanted machine human interface so that you can directly interface with the machine world and their AIS and eventually their general autonomous AI, you will be relegated to something akin to pets. You will be obsolete and have a little practical function because, of course, in this version of Brave New World, what Mattias Desmond calls the bullshit jobs will become completely redundant. At the top of the list for those that are going to be made redundant, of course, or the computer coders. So hey, guys, wake up, you're building your own demise. Yes, So that gets to the whole useless eaters logic. What are we going to do with all these surplus humans that are just consuming resources and energy that aren't really productively contributing to whatever this new society is? And I think Stargate is the portal to that. That is, the intention is to enable this next key step of a general autonomous artificial intelligence. But they're not telling us that. So what that thing was on day two of the presidency, to my eyes, having pitched business plans way too many times and rarely if ever having them had them funded to Boston and Silicon Valley, Sandhill Road and La Joya, Torrey Pines Road venture capital firms, is this was a pitch and the target of the pitch was Donald Trump, and to some extent the target of the pitch was the American public. Okay, when you do a pitch, you're pitching some new technology platform. In your pitch, you got to basically answer the question. There's some key questions that you got to address. One is, well the dogs eat the dog food? Okay, I love that phrase from my day's back dealing with investors. And another is what's your unique competitive advantage? So what is it that these guys would have that Elon Musk doesn't have, for example, So that's an important part of a pitch deck. And another part is kind of who cares? What are you going to use it for? What is the killer app? Is off in the phrase what is the killer application that everybody off the street, the guy on the street can say, Oh, that sounds great, I'd like to have that, you know, akin to the autonomous AI powered robot in your house. What's the killer app? Well, what's going to vacuum your carpet better than your room? It does, and it'll take care of your one year old along the way. So they're sitting there they are pitching this. They pitched it to Donald Trump. If you listen carefully, they've hit his hot buttons, which is what makes me really suspicious that this is basically a pitch, a sales pitch, and one of his hot buttons is that he is totally wrapped around the axle. That Operation Warp Speed and the mRNA vaccines were among his greatest accomplishments. And furthermore, his predecessor, Joe Biden, has had two rounds of fail on cancer moonshot. Remember there was the cancer moonshot when he was v after his son died, and then there was cancer moonshot when he was president and you know, rim shot. What we got to show for it pretty much nothing. So this is another opportunity to poke Joe Biden in the eye and to show that Donald Trump can do it better, faster, cheaper. So Ellis gets up there and as I see the dynamics, Donald Trump is sitting off to the side, and alst does something like he says yeah, but wait. He kind of makes a break with the pitch, and then he enters into the pitch of how is this going to transform your life? What is this going to enable? Okay, and then he goes down the rabbit hole of this pitch about personalized cancer genetic vaccines that has been circulated in Boston and La Joia and San Francisco for at least twenty years, okay. And fortunately we did a little briefing interview privately for Bobby thinking that this might come up, and they brought in a number of people that were in the historically in the cancer vaccine space personalized cancer vaccines, as well as myself and some others, and there was widespread consensus that what Larry as I put in the substack, what Larry was pitching was absolutely obsolete, disproven, junk science. He was spinning a story that doesn't isn't aligned with our current understanding of cancer imanology. So this logic of personalized cancer vaccines has been out there for a long time. When I was an undergraduate, my mentor Murray Gardner, who actually created the cancer center at not U c l a USC. He created the USC Cancer Center. He was a you know, bigt at National Cancer Institute. He basically was shipped out to the West Coast by NCI to start cancer capabilities as a satellite of the NCI. He was, he was connected and back in the day post World War Two, he's tell the story that there were I'm gonna this is gonna get a little explicit, uh star stars from Hollywood male stars would come to the clinic with rectro cancer. Uh, and you know this is the gay community, and they would excize those tumors, grind them up with adjuvants and reinject, reinject them to these young male stars and in a subset of cases, the tumor would would disappear. So that's an early example of a personalized cancer vack scene. At the most simple level, they were using adjuvants, you know, stuff that you would never get through the FDA these days. You would never get that through the FDA. You would never get it through the I RBS and the approval process. But that was then. That was before the whole program of searching for the bi like basis, biologic basis of cancer, in which they investigated galls on trees for viruses, and they just went on and on and on all through the sixties. So this has got a long history of some partial winds, some little teasing suggestions. But about a decade decad and a half ago, there was a whole lot of excitement because it looked like melanoma might be the thing for both humans and particularly in veterinary cases. So dogs get melanoma horses get melanoma. It was a big deal at uc Davis, and they would make personalized melanoma vaccines as well as general genetic melanima vaccines, and they could use all kinds of gene therapy based technologies to do this, or you could manufacture the protein or use peptides as a bunch of different ways to skin the cat. And the initial phase one studies look good, and then it got into larger studies and as often happens, the air went out of the tires and we don't have any melanoma vaccines right now because it didn't work. And that was the best case. So it's turned out the real problem with cancer is the evolution of cancers to evade immune surveillance, and that turns out to be a real hard problem. Now, if Larry had talked to somebody who actually does this stuff for a living, he probably would have been told no, no, no, no, no, no, don't let's leave that away, assuming he was acting with integrity. What AI could be used for effectively is to try to help in the health space and the cancer space to try to help sort out the complexity of the interaction between evolution of cancers and the immune system and immune surveillance. That would be a good application. Another good application, because AI is all about big data, would be to sort out associations, help identify associations between environmental toxins, food added toive, et cetera. And you know, name your spectrum of diseases. That would be a great application for a super AI capability. But this one that Larry pitched of personalized cancer vaccines with a forty eight hour turnaround that could lead to generalized cancer vaccines, seemed to be do what he was saying to my ear and by the way, we're going to use this cool new tech mRNA vaccines and we're gonna have robots build the mRNA vaccines in forty eight hours. That was just a pitch to the naive. And I'm afraid that person that was being pitched was Donald Trump because it hit it has hit his hot buttons. And I think it was duplicitous. I think it showed complete lack of transparency and integrity. It was off the cuff, entirely inappropriate for day two of a presidency. And like Elon, I don't trust these people as far as I could throw them. And by the way, way I happened to know that the head biostatistician for Oracle, Bill Dumachale, was deeply involved in the initial detection of the myocarditis and many of the other adverse events associated with the mRNA product. But Larry is totally convinced that the mRNA tech is totally cool and super vast and fantastic and safe and effective. At the root of this is that what Larry pitched was the old, failed moderna business plan, and Maderna was pretty much on the doorstep of being belly up financially with multiple failures in its attempt to develop answer vaccines using mRNA technology, which by the way, was what the initial focus was of Katy Kurico and Drew Weisman wasn't infectious disease vaccines. So he's pitching a not just an out a business plan, but an outdated failed business plan, right, And it makes me wonder whether he has, let's say, gently an equity position in Maderna.
Speaker 1: Fair that's the way you got to look at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now let's look a little bit more into general AI and transhumanism. I think that transhumanism is very analogous that whole logic that has been built up as a house of cards by what I refer to as aging tech bros that are uber wealthy, specifically aging tech bros that are uber wealthy and are godless. They're facing their mortality. They've lived in their own little bubble of sycophans and boot liquors and you know all of that. And you know, Ellis, I'll be surprised if he makes it two hundred. It'll be a sign of divine intervention or something, or or the efficacy of certain blood products. But he's on the doorstep at eighty. And the logic is that they he and Bill Gates is another one, and these aging elite, and of course they brought in the younger ones and they're all enthusiastic about that they're getting paid for it. But at the core of it is this aging tech boru elite that is facing their own mortality and are sitting on mountains of cache. And so the idea is that they can upload their consciousness, their avatar, onto this new digital world and live forever. And this will be this this is here's the socket with elon. This will enable this next evolutionary step of human beings to explore the universe because we will be coupled from problems associated with acceleration, deceleration, food supply, you know, oxygen, all those things that just create all kinds of weight problems for interstellar exploration, not to mention our lifespans. So we won't have to solve the problem of cryogenic storage. We'll just all upload our avatar a consciousness onto the AI and it will live forever. There's been a whole nother cast of science fiction around what that world would be like. This is every dystopian novel or movie. Yeah, they're all in it. And I think there's the reason why it. You know, those dystopian novels are pression is because this is stuff that people have been thinking about and talking about. So I think these people have basically created a new version of You remember back in the day when Walt Disney died, that time frame, the rich and famous would have their heads cryogenetically preserved, thinking that the technology would develop that they could be unfrozen and reattached to a cadaver. You know, this is this goes back to Frankenstein, right right, and uh, they would they would they would also live forever. So that was that was that version. Of course, it goes all the way back to biblical parables that the quest for immortality has been the weakness of man through time memorial.
Speaker 1: So the agenda then stargate, you have an agenda of trans transhumanism and then driving AI autonomous general AI No, no way, general autonomous AI. Correct, Yeah, and being sold as you know, to your point, the pitch has to be who wants it? And how many people are going to want it? Hey, who doesn't want a cancer vaccine? All right? Right, personalized because we've learned we're all different, and we've learned that we're going to react to different things.
Speaker 3: Never never mind the huge six figure cost. It's going to kick you. You know, we're already draining the bank accounts of the elderly.
Speaker 1: And that was my next question because was I was watching the press conference, I was like, where is this money coming from?
Speaker 3: So that's it.
Speaker 1: That's a huge point, I think for a lot of people. But I was actually insulted by that whole press conference because it just presupposed that I've learned nothing over the last five years, let alone the last one.
Speaker 3: Okay, so here's here's another angle on this. Uh and and a lot of you know, I tweeted this out a week or two ago, and and a lot of people kind of said, yep, I agree if you want to get into a nefarious explanation, as if we aren't already nefarious enough, so let's go full on conspiracy, because why not if you were intending to decap President Trump, you might want to deploy a strategy that he would endorse naively, but which would split off a big part of his base. Let's call him the Kennedy voters. Because that's exactly what happened. If that had been the intention, they couldn't have done it any better, and it resulted in a you know, the whole Make America Healthy Again cohort questioning having buyer's regret, and that's still unresolved, and and you know, it's it's a fault. There's some fundamental fault lines in how the new administration is being set up. If you think about it. Bobby wants more regulation in drugs and vaccines and USDA health supplements and UH environmental toxins and additives, et cetera. Elon wants less regulation. Doge is all about streamlining and cutting regulation, and Trump is about cutting regulation. So that's one of the key fault lines here, and I don't know how it's gonna get resolved, and it's gonna we're gonna kind of see that. We're gonna get a pre read about how this is gonna play as we look at the second tier appointments that are gonna come down in HHS, the ones that aren't necessarily going to require congressional approval. If they keep Peter Marx in as head of Sieber. Peter Marx together with Bob Cadillac at ASPER in the first Trump administration being the originators of Operation Warp Speed and Marx sitting as head of Center for Biologic Evaluation and Research within the FDA, is you know, being a major defense. He's basically block and tackled in all kinds of ways for the m R and A products, denying the DNA contamination problem and the consequences, et cetera. If Peter Marks remains in there, that's a clear indication that Trump at all are going to continue to push ows. So we're going to have some real downstream data points that we can use to kind of infer where things are going. And remember Trump is as transformational as he's being, He's a one term president. He's a named duck already. So is jd Vance, you know, going to be the successor? Or who is and what's going to come down? I know that I'm confident that the political reality the next time we have a presidential election is going to be radically different from the current. I think the midterm landscape is going to be radically different. Yes, I think that's the one thing we can count on.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, indeed, the uh Well, I have heard from folks and interviewed a few folks who offline told me, and this was a year and a half ago, that teams were assembled, lawyers were assembled, they were getting things ready to go on day one, and that Trump has much better people around him than he did the first time. Now that was a general, a general statement, but you know, I'm hoping that's true. And it's an interesting The whole AI thing terrifies me with the transhuman element attached it. It just doesn't make sense to me, because there are worse things than dying in my mind, if you know where you're going, certainly that's the case. I don't understand the ego that it would take for me, This.
Speaker 3: Is deeply narcissistic. Yes, yes, just to explore, just for a moment, the imagine a world in which, because we're kind of already living in it, a world in which you have a hyper wealthy elite that is able to extend their life span to one hundred and twenty years something like that. Okay, what they will do is we've seen with Bill Gates and these other oligarchs, is they will accumulate resources to a shocking extent because they'll have the benefit of time, plus they're accumulated resources that they have already, So you'll end up with a world in which you'll have kind of the dispossessed youth and useless eaters, the average Joe, and then you'll have this hyper wealthy, extremely long life span oligarchy that will act as a predatory cast, much as we've seen happen with the wef think Klaus Schwab. Plus he's got another four years tacked on the end of his lifespan. So there's a reason why in a natural world we have renewal. The birth and death cycle is necessary to enable change and adaptation and innovation and all those kinds of things. These folks, just like we've seen as there, you know, this is we're basically living in a world dominated still by the first wave of the Baby boom and their biases, their wealth, their interests, and you know, as they say, it's Bill Gates world. We're just living in it. That future, and it whether or not we transition to some machine intelligence next version of human evolution, that kind of a world will destroy the human race in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, indeed, for sure that all sounds fascinating and terrifying, doctor Malone. But I appreciate you being with us today to help us walk that out and give us some context behind the behind the facade. You know, that's what that's what we face every day, and if nothing else, over the last five years, I think a lot more people are learning to seek the facade right, to find the agenda behind things like Stargate. Yeah, and I can't thank you enough for being with us today, and hope you'll come back soon, and until then, godspeed and have a good one. Okay, Well, that all seemed terrible. Look, guys, lots of great things happening as well, But this is all part of it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Just because someone we liked won an election doesn't mean there aren't going to be any issues that's how we got here. Too many people voted for a letter behind a name or a name that was familiar, and then checked out and held no one accountable and didn't hold them to their oath. That's how we got here. So we have to dive into stuff like this and learn to see the facade. And there are a few ways to do that. I think doctor Malone highlighted them, follow the money and follow the agenda. At a lot of times those are the same thing. But this transhumanism stuff is fu bar big time. So we'll continue to be aware. We'll continue to face these things head on, learn about them, learn to articulate the position, and defend our position. That's just how we're going to have to roll if we're going to stop the bleeding. I don't even need more than that. Anything more than that is a bonus. But we need to stop the bleeding, and then we need to teach our younger generations perhaps how to turn things around. Okay, I want to thank everyone for listening today. Thank you as always to magic Man Joe Stregger. Until next time, who will stand at either hand and keep the bridge with me, Have a great day.