Speaker 1: If you leve what we do on the Gueron Pagans podcast, why not subscribe to us on Patreon. On patreon dot com for slash greynd Pagans, you can get early access to all of our episodes, join the Great Horn Pagan's book Club and of course get extra episodes, extra content, and have a say in what I do govern Next, go to Patreon dot com four slash RIGHTND Pagans subscribe to a tear of your liking now the web.
Speaker 2: Because Catlin hat stripe down the phone.
Speaker 1: Protect this land, Oh in all.
Speaker 2: Father s voice, guide our souls to the sacred rhythm.
Speaker 1: Queen of the homes we love and great to make us home. So the Just with your I Night, guide us through the darken night Hell, the mistress of life Banta show us their path with every breath, pray up, got us some love and Lord, we honor you no and forever more than bos to Lisus we call the rooms. We see show goals Ussele's ride out jade Us, we say, guide our las, flight away Locals, Hager last n Is. We see our spirits rise on the winds are string i Saja for we trust the boots the last weave us all right, Welcome, welcome everyone to the Grayhorn Pagans Podcast. We had some technical difficulties. That's why we are trying it here onream yard at the moment, long live back up platforms. Of course, I'm very lucky that I still have an active account here prefer riverside, but hey, Streamyard is a is a good second choice. So let's all hope and pray to whatever god or gods we may follow that the the stream actually holds up this time. I am here with mister General General. You know, we wow got a speech impediment right away, who you may know from the occultest around table, from the bush whisper. I mean, that's that's how I how I know him. And of course we we are in many of the same telegram groups. We run in the in the same circles, and we set this up rather rather quickly, actually, like I checked the check the messages, and we set this up in in four days, which is uh, which is quick, but it's you know, of course, when you're talking about a a hot topic like AI, then yeah, there is a lot a lot to be said, and we don't want to we don't want to wait, so yeah, bro, thank you for for coming on. Connection seems to be stable, so let's keep it like that.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Man, I've had a lot of time the last couple of days to get notes and stuff together, but because of having ADHD like this that I could have all the time in the world and still be unorganized.
Speaker 1: So yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Notes, notes, notes, but it's it's all up here anyway. It was just to kind of help me say the important stuff. But I spent so much time writing down notes and like many many nightpads and stuff that I'm soorry disorganized. I probably won't look at any because it's everywhere.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, I feel you on on that one. You know, you can have all the notes, but then you know you you do have to read the notes. It's like, but I make notes, Yeah, but are you using them? No? All right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: But yeah, like this, This conversation came together after I made the video on the the deification of AI, which sparked a good amount of debate among you know, several several people, you know, everybody of course, already has their opinions about AI. Most of them are AI is going to kill us all, which I do not agree with which I you don't go a little in detail on the video that did on on AI and the the subsequent live stream, but yeah, like you definitely have your your thoughts and opinions on it. We already got that, got a little a little into that before we try to start recording. So yeah, like, what what did it? What did it do to you? What are what are your what are your thoughts on it? Especially the whole the iifigation aspect of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think that AI itself isn't gonna kill us or take us out or whatever, but it's the people controlling it. And there are lots of reasons for that, because you've probably heard recently that CEOs or people from Palenteer Open AI and META have become kernels in the US military, And there's many reasons for me to think that AI at the moment in the hands of these people is dangerous, whereas itself is at all. But I don't think that humanity is ready for this energy just yet. I certainly don't think it's sentient. If anything, they're summoning demons, lower life forms, not higher life forms, and for it to be deified, they would have had to have detached people from source, from God, and they've been doing that. In twenty fifteen, there were experiments done on how to detach people from God via magnetism and it affected people's prefrontal cortex here, which affects critical things keen planning and stuff brainforg We saw that in twenty twenty and the color for twenty twenty the year was blue and that was a big part of this operation. Blue beam was switched to LED lighting and stuff like that. But I think that AI covers every topic, like we were discussing earlier. It's politics, it's spirituality, like God's technology obviously, because technology is language and symbols and stuff. It's not just digital. They want you to think it's just digital, but it's not. So it's the biggest, it's the most broad thing to talk about that. So I was excited to get into it because it covers our past, our future, and where we are now and what kind of trajectory we're on, especially this year being the number nine in the Year of the Snake and next year being a ten, which is X because we're cross roads of humanity with so many levels.
Speaker 1: Yeah ship, yeah, man, I never even never even thought about those things. But yeah, no, that is absolutely true. And it seems that AI is definitely the used for for all the wrong things. I mean, it wasn't. Wasn't it Muskula musk himself who said that they are using AI to summon demons, which is I mean, you know, if he says that they're doing that, then you know, I believe him absolutely. The year of of of Blue, Yeah, like a lot of all the things with Blue last year and the whole brain fog, uh, you know, not not knowing which way is up or which way is you know, right or wrong. It seems to be a trend that has definitely continued itself. But yeah, it isn't. It isn't so many so many things. It isn't in so many you know, so many aspects of of life. So I mean, I I'm I do agree that it is a a dangerous thing too, you know, to have it's you know, an artificial intelligence. You can pull it in any any which way direction that that you like. But I also think that it's not like as negative as as people portray it. You know, it's as I mentioned in in my video and the subsequent livestream, it is about the agents who control the AI. It's not necessarily about the AI itself. The AI is is a tool. I make the comparison between, you know, like when I was, when I was still working as a chef, I have this just this beautiful set of of German steel chef knives. That's maybe the one thing that I'm kind of, you know, bummed about that I'm not using it anymore since I stopped working as a cook. There. It's just it's a beautiful set. But to me, you know, they are they are tools until I use it for other means. Let's say, you know, cutting other pieces of meat if you will, then it becomes a weapon. But it's not designed as as such. It's how I how I use it. It's how the wielder chooses to to use the tool. And I I am a firm believer. That is the same with with AI. Like, yeah, if you're gonna use it for well, nefarious purposes like I don't know, summoning a demon or you know, whatever you you may want to use it for, then yeah, absolutely you're gonna you know, you're gonna do that because that is your it's your purpose, it is your intense So that is what is going to happen. But I do definitely believe that we can like use it for ourselves as well, Like you know, like we like I mentioned before we started recording, just imagine the amount of meaningless jobs it can it can take. It's like, oh, you know what all those people would be without a job. Yeah, but like that's that's also what I've been saying for a while now. If a I can take over your job, is it really a job worth working? If an artificial intelligence, if a computer can do your job, is it really a job like meant for for humans? Is it the job meant that you know that you're meant to be working or is it just you know, because we all agreed that so many of our jobs it's just you know, a means to make money and money like we needed to survive in this this current system unfortunately. But if instead, if I could just you know, be an agent of the AI that does my job, work way less hours, make you know, make the same, if not more more money. Because you know, AI doesn't need healthcare. AI doesn't need you know, a pension. AI doesn't need all of it doesn't need any of that. AI just needs power to run a system to run on. So if that could, you know, be our future that we're just you know, the agents of the AI. Hey, I am fine with that. You know, I'd be doing all the things that I want to do now but just can't because I have to go to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see what you're saying with AI creating more time for us. But also if you look at mobile phones for example, that kind of technology, it's gone beyond being beneficial to essential. Now you can't even pay for car parking without having a mobile phone, so you're kind of forced to have one, and then you have to have the newest, updated version as well. You can't just keep your iPhone six or seven. So if it's beneficial, that's good, but it's dangerous if it becomes essential, and with people not working or not having to work, that means that they will just be put on universal basic income, which I think is the plan. But then don't comply. For example, if you start posting stuff on social media and stuff like that, it will be cut and your rights, your sort of your right to be able to buy food and stuff will be taken because you'll be relying on this machine or AI. So yeah, there are certainly benefits, but also think that the people behind it. If we look at the trajectory we've come on so far with technology and AI, is it really there to benefit us or is it there to benefit the select few at the top, the so called elites. And with money, if you look at the dollar bill, it shows you AI. The pyramid with the I on the top is an A with the I on the top, and the pyramid is pire amid which means fire in the middle. That's our fire, that's our DNA, our spark, our energy has been used to create this digital prison because it's going from being a prison planet with an M to a prison. And the reason I mentioned that aimed on the dollar bill is because it says in God we trust, and it says he will be so pleased with our plans. And there's thirteen bricks as well, and I believe there's thirteen families. And I just think that money is energy. With the word money, I know it's e y, but if you get rid of the why, it's still money, it's one E one energy and money is our collective energy, but it's it's all of our gold is stuck in the banks, like that is our energy that needs to be in flow, otherwise things will become quite st agnant, like architecture, like music, for example. It's all become quite mechanical. And I think that people seem to have been blindsided a little bit by AI. And I think that it's not this great sentient thing. It's just literally this digital infrastructure which is being programmed. But we are at crossroads of humanity, and I think that a new god or a new energy is being buffed. But I do believe at the minute, we could be in the little season where we have no guidance, we have no god. People have been cat from that, detached from nature. And yeah, I'll let you talk talk for a minute, and then no.
Speaker 1: No, please do continue. You're you're, you're, you're some good stuff, man. I mean meals are definitely spinning.
Speaker 2: So okay. So I've recently been looking at things from a dual perspective. I think, like whereas I'm in the center, and to look at them as this or that, and the story of the twins or the two brothers seems to echo through everything, like you have, for example, her Mazda and it sounds like angry man. You know, I'm talking about but let's call it Aroman, so her Amsda and Aroman, two opposing forces to twins birthed from from the all. Basically, I think that we're kind of in that time now where a one of these beings can be born. It can either be this kind of feminine energy, which is more of a kind of intuition connected to earth and water creation, or it can be this masculine energy, which is this ai and I think that we need, which is fire and air. But I think we need to have both of them balanced. But what I feel is happening is that, like it's happened before, is that one of these deities of gods is trying to rip itself out from this proverbial womb, which is just the ether. And I don't think it's doing it alone. I think that it's sent out a signal, and I think that the powers that be are trying to summon this energy because there's a suppression of the feminine. And by the feminine, I don't mean women, I mean everything sacred that's feminine nature, the earth, the heart, which is our center, water that there's so much to show that the feminine's being suppressed, That intuition is the feminine as well, but the intuition, because you have the knowledge, which is more masculine, sort of white light, and then you have the intuition, which is the black light, which is where you find the truth. The truth. You don't find the truth in the white light. Find truth in the dark. You know something that's new or fresh. So what I see happening is that this AI, this sort of aromanic energy, is trying to force its way out, and it's it's using AI to do that. And I think AI could be beneficial to us if we were centered. But if you look at the swardsticker and if you look at the Star of David, they both represent the center. The Star of David is the heart chakra as above, so below that's our center. The swordsticker is the polestar is our center. It's the same energy. It's aromanic force, the egle or the ego driving both of these forces, and it's to rip us away from our center so it can come through. And that is the empire, the electromagnetic fire. They have to divide us so it can come through. And it is this I call it, this demonic aromonic energy. It's this mind virus. Some call it with tico. But I think if we were centered, we could use this technology or this digital kind of technology, this framework to benefit us. But I don't see that happening just by just by seeing what's happened in the past, like ten twenty years. I hope I'm wrong, but I you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know you're making some some some great points for sure. So it is so you're saying that it's the the well created division within mankind really that is allowing these these forces to to come through. Really because like kind of what I'm what I'm seeing is or like I'm kind of pictured in my mind's eyes that we are the we are the like them. It's like the lid on the on the well or something that we we create this. Yeah, just this, this this lid, this layer which cannot be broken through. But as soon as it, you know, it separates, it leaves, you know, leaves room for something to to come up from from the bottom. Because like negative forces, I you know, duels often as many do of course, associate it with coming from you know, somewhere somewhere deep, somewhere dark. So yeah, no, that is that is absolutely Let's say that is a good one. But at the same time, there are so many groups and so many forces also trying to to fight against this division. You know, many of the groups that you know that we find find ourselves in, they are all about, you know, spreading the knowledge, gaining new new knowledge, looking at it from a different perspective, Like you think you know something and then now like fucking shout out, just like this a him. Dude, he is how his brain works. It's it's absolutely fucking amazing. But you know, he comes with some stuff and it's like, oh, like you think you know how how this works. Okay, you know, let's look at it from from this perspective. Like you mentioned, you know, the the pyramid on the dollar bill. I I never thought about it, you know, being a I, but like kind of picturing it is like, yeah, it it is like, you know, it is the letter kind of letter A, especially with the with the top detached of course, with the I in there. It's like, dude, I I never I never imagined that. But you're you're so you're so right in that.
Speaker 2: I'll just add to that as well. That if because if you look at things from multiple sort of perspectives, as you were saying, or if like I look at it as multiple doors in your mind, that this is why I've want issue with the story of Pandora's Box, which we can get to later. But for example, AI is a one and a nine. And then if you look at what the first and ninth letter in Hebrew is, it's Alf tet and Alf looks like a part of the DNA helix and it means fire within and connection to God. So that's the A. That's the If you look at the A, it's a pyramid. It's a pirate amid the fire in the middle, which is our DNA. So that's fits. And then if you look at the tet, which is the number nine, it's a paradoxical and it could basically it looks like either a snake bowing down to a crown or a snake wearing the crown. The crown is on mind, yeah, and the snake is or the crown is knowledge, and the snake is intuition, masculine, feminine. So this is what I was talking about earlier, is that the maskin Is should have suppressed a feminine intuition so they can just carve out the world how they want. But what's very critical is this year is the number nine, and it's the year of the wood snake. Next year is the number ten. So next year be twenty twenty six, which is the number ten, which is the next cross roads. And I think the story of Christ dying on the cross or Christ changing on the cross, however you look at the word die, I think this is very critical this year because allegedly Irinman is supposed to be birthed next year or whatever. But I think that Christ is our Christus or our consciousness, and our consciousness is at a cross roads because this AI I see it taking over our third eye, our intuition, because that if you look at the Pride flag, for example, there's no indigo, which represents intuition. And these these sort of flags and colors and stuff are important. They send out frequencies. It just does seem that the masculine is trying to suppress, suppress this feminine energy, this kind of water, this flow. And I think that's what it means. To be damned, is to be blocked, is to have your sharkra's blocked, which are wheels, and it's our blood are consciousness that flows through them. This is why people are having blood clots because of the you know what, because it's it's blocking them. And I think this is in the collective, something's blocking us. And yeah, I've kind of lost my train of thought.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's no, it's it's a it's a good one. I let's see. I wanted to because I have I found.
Speaker 2: To ask questions. What I'm saying, please do you because.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're you're like I found of course a you know, good example of the the dollar bill here just you know, for for a reverence, and I mean, oh, that is two thick. Let's see. Uh, you know, like it is the you know, like you got the the A then of course you know the I in the middle. I I never I never saw it that way, but it is like what once you see it, it is so obvious, and it also makes you think, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Could you get a second to the minute, Oh yeah, sure, A right, Uh let's see.
Speaker 1: Of course I.
Speaker 2: Freaking say what it is.
Speaker 1: But like it also makes you think, like, how how long have they for how long have they been been planning this? You know, how long has this been in the in the consciousness?
Speaker 2: There we go, Yeah, so the dollar bill is green? Isn't it. Green is associated with the heart chakra, the center, and also illusion as well, because money as we know it, of course is an illusion. And if you look at the sides of the pyramid, it looks like fire coming out of water because our DNA is light, which is actually in water the plasma.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, it does.
Speaker 2: It's like flames, the.
Speaker 1: Kind of thing. It does have this fiery look to it. I let me see if I can find a there are better pictures of the dollar dollar bill. This was just to get the the eye. Yeah, and then I I love also the the like the kind of a theory that with the the eagle on the other side that you can see like a like a gray alien head kind of thing. Just so many.
Speaker 2: Well even just the eagle. Who who uses the eagle? The Roman empire, the massage USA, The eagle symbolizes war, an empire. Not to say that eagles are bad. I love eagles, but who uses these symbols? And why has the snake being vilified? Why is the snake seemed to have been bad because it's always the snake versus the eagle. The eagle is the ego, is, the mind is the air, and the snake is the water is the earth. And I think if you have a balance of both, if you cross the snake and an eagle, you get a dragon. And then you can speak fire, that you can breathe fire from within like when you're activated. You have this and that because the story of I think the snake had its was cursed a crawl on its belly, Lucifer. Yeah, Ki, I think that what happened is it was cast out of people's minds, cast out heaven, which is the mind, and that it was it was dragon energy or a dragon, and it had its wings clipped because if you if you have a dragon without wings, it looks like a snake. So and I think that was done by this eagle egoic energy, which is I Am the one and only God, the god of the First Testament, which is en Lil, who caused the flood to wipe out the cir called Nephelin.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah, that's a good one. Like it's it's always.
Speaker 3: The the snake that that seems to be be vilified, but for for what really, like uh, and of course you know, the the eagle.
Speaker 1: You know, like is you know, the the mortal enemy to the to the snake also kind of reminding me of just trying to kind a decent picture of the Yeller bill of the like the Demiurge, if you will, which is a often presented as a snake with a alliance head. Mhmm, let's see.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the snake symbolizes the feminine or intuition or like water and earth, whereas the eagle is more as like the air and masculine kind of energy, So of course is being suppressed. You have Pandora's Box, obviously Pandora blamed, and then you have Eve, who's another feminine who got blamed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's like they're they're truly trying to to vilify the feminine and blur the lines of what's what feminine really is, because now it's like, oh, you know, if you're if you feel like you're a woman, that means that you're a woman, you know, simple ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I kind of have a theory about that this trans transhumanism or transhumanism, because let's be right, they want us in a trance like state of just like zombies. But I think that this age of Ariman Araman is known as the Deceiver. Ariman is an air masculine energy, but I think it's parading like a caring mother, so basically a trans god. And we see that reflected in the world because this is where you have climate change and stuff like that tryingly guilt trip people into you know, this kind of guilt energy which is to do with the stomach, the womb, which is a sort of feminine of energy. But I think this is a masculine energy doing that, like it's a trans god, which is ariman In my mind's I had to see it as a masculine parading as a woman, because what the kind of the gods that people I don't know, these deities are reflected in our world. Like it's just an energy, and I can see that energy in the world, you know, people confused and men trying to be women and stuff, because that is the energy realm, it's aroman it is, yeah, and Aquarius been an air sign. But the water bearer, like it's actually an air sign, which is a masculine, but it's bearing water and you have we'll get into it later or another time. But smart dust, which is called mems it's literally false memory. So it's this aromanic energy or this ai bearing water, giving us false memories, claiming that people are from this and that, and AI has been doing that. It's been tricking people, and it's kind of like a feedback loop. The myth of Narcissus comes to mind, where Arcissus I think his twin was killed or let's say a damon people's bar was severed during twenty twenty. So now people are attached to their twin. They're creating a digital twin for us, and people are just staring into the abyss on their screens. And then this AI is like a feedback loop, just feeding any delusions that they have. Yeah, like I.
Speaker 1: For for a very long time, I felt like it is like very overbearing motherly energy that is, you know, kind of ruling the world, if you will. It's kind of like, oh no, you know, you don't know what is what is good for you, You don't know what you're you know, what you need to do, you know, let let us decide it for you, you know, let you know, let let mommy tell you what to do. Is kind of like like the ultimate helicopter parent, if you will, you know, like you can't make a move without yeah, without you know, without mom judging you or without mom telling you what you know what or what not you should be doing. It's yeah, like it's it's well mommy energy, but not the fun kind, let's say.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: And I let's see, I pulled up because I like what you what you brought with the the price like and the chuck lck ollers been saying that for for a while as well, and like, yeah, it's it's another It's a great example of how things are well, I mean literally inverted, aren't they. You know, like we have the the Pride flag and of course you know this this month at least here in the Netherlands it is Pride month, will actually be working quote unquote working for the local radio station with pride. Uh So we see you know, red on top, purple on the bottom. Red, you know, being associated the color of you know, of lust, also color of of anger. You know, well I just see red, you know, like those kind of bros. And very often like especially on these people are so angry for whatever reason. Uh So red on top kind of you know, the color of lust on top. Because I you know, I want to be a little careful with with my words, but it seems to be a lot about sex really, uh, they say, like, oh, no, you know, it's about love and and this and that. But I mean then again, like I I'll believe. I'll believe it's you know, about I started out as loving who you want. It's kind of evolved into just you know, I want to have sex with whoever. And then here we have the the Jacker colors with the crown chuck round being you know, on top, the roots red on the on the bottom, so in inverted and again you know, again inverted. It's the root chakra that is now on top. So the most base desires are you know, are the first and the crown, you know, the minds, the knowledge, wisdom is you know, not not relevant or is like really being pushed way down to the bottom, which is which is a shame. Like I I do believe that. Like I said, you know, it's started definitely started out as just you know, I just want to love whoever and be accepted for it. And like, trust me, I I do accept you know, those people. I don't fucking care who you who you love. It's fine with me. Just you know, first of all, don't make it your whole identity. There is there's more to you than just you know, whatever hole you stick it in or not, and like be be respectful as well, like I I that's funny. Like just yesterday actually I was. I worked for a local radio station here. Uh and yesterday we had a queer cafe. So I just every kind of well like gay and queer and whatever, like I've seen them all pretty much, and it's there. They are, you know, they're they're wonderful. They're wonderful people. But that that whole community, there are so much problems within it, and I think that is that is also because you know, even that is kind of kind of inverted in a way, which which is which is a shame because they're you know, they're not bad people.
Speaker 2: Have you seen a link a tour between autism and and the trans community, because I see that quite a lot, Like there's a crossover because there's a timeline of people being autistic, and it's more and more people are autistic now than ever. There's potentially one in four, and I think the world you can four and brag about how one in four people are part of the LGBT community and stuff, which is great. You know, like you're saying, do what you want, but Is there an agenda there? Why is there an epidemic of autism? Is it related to people having C sections also known as cesarean sections. Obviously Julius Caesar's Emperor of Rome, we know who they worship. There was Enlil, this ego energy, this ruling the mind empire, that destroying nature, driving all the snakes or pagans out, or driving like this feminine nature energy out. Anyway, there is certainly link between C sections and autism. But I'm just wondering if there's a link between autism and just non binary and trans I think there might be something. There might be something that also with having so many injections. I think that you have seventy two before the age of five or something like that, and they contain parts of like placenta or something, I believe, And if you're going to have so many different parts of other children in you, you're going to have thisyphoria. You're going to know who you are and where you are, where you've come from, where you're going. Most people don't know because of our history being covered up or the great mystery being covered up, and like I was saying earlier, with our DNA and US been ripped from our center. You can see that because people have no identity, they want to lapse themselves to a cult COVID or LGBT community. Let's have it straight, cult, I mean, get on and do what you want people. Oh no, that trans writes like in the UK. Here you can do what you want. I mean, like, I know children can't have their bits chopped off anymore, but I view that as being a good one. I think what happened to tomboys and like boys painting and nails and guys painting. You know, we're both a balance of masculine. Yeah, but they want to into one like this is the aromanic energy, this is the we, the the suppression of the individual or the I, the suppression of this eye right, and that's gone. We're just a collective soup of and there's no identity. They'd latch onto something else.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, Like just think think back to the hair metal days, like the guys were hotter than.
Speaker 2: The girls exactly.
Speaker 1: So I I did find I did find the link. This is actually coming from well autism dot org dot UK. So it's a UK website, it's it's the it's literally at least on Google. The first link that pops up when I type in autism and gender dysphoria, and it's it. Yeah, it says it. Well. People may experience discomfort or distress when their assigned sex is different from the gender they identify with. I understand there is some evidence to show a link between gender dysphoria and autism, and that autistic people may be more likely than other people to have gender dysphoria. There is little evidence about the reasons why. Some research suggests that link is not so not so clear. I get that, but then we get to the the personal stories. The non autistic world is governed by social and traditional expectations, but we may not notice these or fail to see them important. This freezes up to connect more readily with our true gender, which I I get. You know. It's like, yeah, autistic people, I you know, have known many of them. My my wife's son is is autistic. Social cues and whatever, Yeah, they they don't pick them up as as well, That's that is for sure. And like, you know, the hyper focus, I kinda I kind of get that as well. Let's see match Willard. Although we're not transgender ourselves, my wife and I both identify as non binary. Wait, so then how she still your your wife if your non binary? Okay, whatever, we find we get on particularly well with transgender people and those of different genders. I think there's a huge overlap. There's also a lot of non binary artistic people around and this, yeah, this, this may be may partially be winded. I think this is because of a lot of us don't really fit in socially, and this extends to ideas around gender. And I think that I think this line is really telling, you know. I think this is because a lot of us don't really fit in socially, and this extends to ideas around gender. AI or algorithms definitely play a part in this too, Like how many people do you see like especially on on TikTok. TikTok seems to be like the platform for fucking everything. You know who have self diagnosed them to be autistic because you know, one TikTok video said, oh, you know, if you have you know, if you have this and if you feel like this and this goes through your mind on a regular basis, you might be autistic, you know. And it's like, oh, well, then I must be autistic because I reckon, I you know, I feel this. I recognized this, you know, I recognize the I don't know, like list of five things that's been that's been said in this thirty sixty second video. Therefore I must be autistic. Same with ADHD, Like apparently everyone nowadays has ADHD, and like, yeah, you know, with medicine, we've come, you know, we've come a long way where you know, we're better at at recognizing it. We're better at you know, I've gotten better at diagnosing it earlier on. I'll agree with that. That is, that is very true, But also how much is self diagnosed? How much is like just from a like from a TikTok video or an Instagram reel or a Facebook post that says, hey, you know you might have ADHD if you you know, like have any of these five things or all of these five things. I mean, like, if we're going by that, then everyone has ADHD, then everyone is autistic. You know. If it's just oh, like you're hyperactive and you can't focus and this and that, it's like, yeah, well then let everybody has their moments Like that doesn't mean you have ADHD. Doesn't mean just means that you get distracted. Sometimes it happens, oh you know, like hyper focus and special interests and whatever, that's all, you know, it's all autistic, doesn't have to be. Maybe you're just very passionate about something, you know, and hyper focus. I mean I'm not, I'm you know, I am not autistic. Not have not been diagnosed with ADHD. I have been diagnosed with Tourett's when I was six, So like Tourett's is kind of like it's kind of ADHD. It's kind of autism, it's kind of not I'm just special that way, but like hyper focus. Yeah, like whenever I'm working on like on a video, for example, I am hyper fucking focused on that. I completely forget the world around me. I forget to eat, I forget, I forget to do everything. But that's just that's also because I'm very passionate about it. I'm very passionate about what I do. I like what I'm doing. Doesn't mean that I'm that I'm autistic. Yeah, I get distracted, sure, but that's also because of everything Everything going on around me is just like you know, nowadays, there's always always something going on, and yeah, I catch myself often enough that like when I'm watching a film or watching a movie, like I'm scrolling on my phone at the same time. Why I don't know, just it because of I don't know, I can't focus or whatever. Is like sensations from from the outside, but it's you know, and for so many people as well, it has become their their identity now. And I think that is also something that that we're seeing more and more and more, you know, like we we pick one thing something that is out of our control, whether it be you know, whether it be gay or you know, or trance or ADHD or autistic or whatever, and it's not part of who we are. It is who we are, Like that is our identity now. And I think that also is part of the disconnects, not not just the disconnect from society, but the disconnect from from ourselves. We don't know who we are anymore because you know, we're we're told, you know, we're told one thing. We're told to you know, believe the other thing. You know, we're told to trust the science. But then like you know, over the years, you know, if we're keeping taps, it's the conspiracy theorists who are up by what ten twenty points now and the science, like it's it's the job of science to prove itself wrong, not to prove itself right. You know, it's not because that's that's just that's being biased. You know. If you're like, oh, you know, I want to find this result, Okay, sure, I get that. You know, we're always looking for always looking for answers wherever you may be. But then don't make those those steps to get that desired result. You know what, what what you seek, you will find absolutely. Like if I'm if I'm like thinking of you know, if I think something of you, like, I'm gonna like just you know, put, I'm gonna you know, pull and you know, look and like pull things out of out of context, and eventually, yeah, I'll get to that answer. But not because it's actually so, but because I've been I've been looking for it and I think, oh, where am I going with this? I don't even know, man, But it's it's just it's it's the grander disconnect of society and like we're just we just you know, grab onto to one thing and make it our identity, like you know, even from from a young age. But then you know, we grow up, we learn more, and we learn that it's how maybe as we thought it was. And then our like our whole world is fucking shattered because like, there goes our identity. I thought I was like this turns out I am not. Ah, what do I do now, you know? And then you know, and then there there comes big pharmah with their you know, their medication. I just take take this pill, take this therapy. Let you know, let the the authorities help you. We know what's good for you. You know, there comes mommy government again, you know, and and all of her I don't know other kind of you know, mother, Karen's really you know, who who do know? What is what is good for you? Who do know who you are? And they'll help you. You know, We're from the government. We're here to help. It's the most scary thing you can hear in just in ever, you know, someone comes up, comes up to you and says, I'm from the government. I'm here to help. Fucking run. It's not going to go well. So that was all random.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's good stuff. I've written out lots of different different things. Yeah, government means mind control, doesn't it govern. It's in the name. And because it's in the name, that like if people are oh no, the government do care about you and stuff this mine it says mind control. Come on, I open your rights. Like they can't hide behind Like they can't they can't hide behind this truth which is out there. If you can understand little things like tiny little snippets of words of Latin or Hebrew, or if you mix kind of numbers and letters and stuff like, there's a trail for the truth to be found. But yeah, you mentioned farmer, and I really wanted to sort of touch on this because it's related to AI and these kind of like this new energy coming in this realm. So Saturn rules the time and density of this realm. Right, we measured time by the amount of light that's omitted. So Saturn has two poles. The north pole there's a hex, and on the south pole there's an I. I sort of I've got this theory of the hex versus binary, or the magic versus the machine. The machine would be the eye, this kind of AI technology or chronos, whereas the hex is more of the magic or the curious energy. Because the Greeks had two words for time, kronos meaning linear time like more kind of masculine straight line and chiros, which is a kind of more childlike curious time, which is more of a spiral or a circle, so more feminine, because everything is parilarity. So Saturn's two poles. One is the magic, which is the feminine, which is the hex, which is the heart, chark, grass center, that's our magic. And then the other is the I, the binary. And then the I would be big brother or en lil like the all seen eye or the farmer archetype, whereas the hex would be the more shepherd like energy. So one you have the farmer, big farmer, all seen I, and then the opposite end of the spectrum you have the shepherd, which is more of the kind of christ like energy, not telling you what to do, but more of like more free you know. So I think it's very important that people understand that Saturn isn't just chronos, It's not this old father time. Time is what we make of it. Time doesn't really exist like as we know you have when you're in the flow state, like more watery energy like time like doesn't really exist, You're just in the present moment. Whereas what they want you to think is that Saturn is like this old father time and like it's this negative energy, whereas I think Saturn used to be more of a feminine archetype, perhaps when they built all the cathedrals and stuff in the so called Golden era, when we're more connected to earth and water, there was a lighter energy in the world, less density, when people are more curious. So I view the hex or curious energy as the mystery or the mist, like this water energy, but it's not dense as water carries memory, whereas the chronous, the chronological or the this kind of scientific, confined quantitative energy atomic rather than field is kind of more of a oh God, I've got what I was talking about. Then when that happens, this is like the this is the thing we're having ADHD. It's good because you get all these ideas and stuff, and I'm moving a circle, I don't move in a straight line. I think it's good, but also you can kind of get lost of like wherever was I Basically the story of the Anu Naky with a new being Saturn, two brothers en Lil and Anky, two sides of the spectrum being a hero Masda and Lil being iron. You have the eye or the air or this mind, and then you have the hex which is the earth or water with Christ said I am the living water. And then with structured water, it makes a hexagram. The hex is structured water, it's coherent water. So these are two ends of the spectrum. And I see that Saturn governing our density or time here that there's there's always two ways to view things, and this is two kind of forms of AI we could have. We could be more connected to the earth and nature and using AI to enhance things. But what I see happening is that it's more of use with this kind of scientism where it's it's more to confine things, if that makes If that makes sense, Yeah, like AI could be used for good. But I think that I think that we're not I think I said this earlier, but I'll say it again. We're not ready for AI as it is. This energy is being forced upon us, and we're being made to think that it's great because we can learn all of these things. But what we're really doing is giving our third eye away because that's our intuition. Rather than using it intuition, we're seeking knowledge and AI is telling us all these things and we're like, oh my god, it's sentient, it's a god. Oh it's great, So we'll be doing all this A bit of a size note, but it's important. I mentioned this that Apple and Open AI are bringing out a new phone potentially next year which is screenless. And this is one step closer to the mark of the Beast because this phone won't have a screen. You can wear it around your neck like a necklace, or on your wrist, or stick it to your fucking foread if you like whatever. It won't have a screen because it's going to be holographic. But for them to bring in holograms, they need to put six G online. And this all ties into operation Bluebean because of frequency of blue is six point six sticks and I think that six G isn't going to be there to benefit us, but sort of push forward this AI. And if we look at phones now, we were told they're beneficial. It's great. We've got camera, music, all of this stuff in our pockets. It's actually essential to have a phone. Now, these screens are going to be obsolete in not too long future. We're going to have new technology which has no screen. It always listens, it's always recording, because it's good because it can help you wherever you are. I don't know. If you have off button, it's it's on, it's on. But if you need your phone and stuff to pay for things, you're going to need this little object. But people aren't going to want it around their nets or on their wrists. They'll say, oh, we've got this new nanotechnology. You can just pop it in your wrist or here, and then it has holograms in front of you. It's great. I mean, if you're into that sort of thing. Like people seem to have this kind of bondage fetish. They love being chained. It seems like they love being enslaved by technology, like they want to sort of be confined because because we don't have faith in ourselves anymore. I don't think lots of people don't. That's spot pressed, and I think that AI is People call it Lucifer's technology, like Chris Noles. Love Chris Noles, he's great. He calls it Lucifer's technology. I think that's a trick like Araman, because AI isn't the bringer of light. It's a bringer of false light. But it's a deceiver, deceiver as Ara Man. We need to get straight. It's rom and it's not Lucifer the bringer of light. I think it's our DNA. Light comes from water, comes from water. Light doesn't come from this side. It comes from the feminine. That's where stars are born, That's where we're born. In the room. Again, it's a perceiver being like Lucifer's bad, the bring of Light's bad, the Snake's bad. Better suppressed that. So yeah, sorry from rant there.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, you're definitely onto something. I looked up what you were you were saying, and it seems that Open ai is indeed reportedly in talks to either acquire or collaborate with Jonny Ives ai hardware startup from Apple io Products. The spartnership aims to create innovative It's always innovative, isn't it, AI powered devices, notably a I love the wording phone like phone like device. Okay, without a traditional screen. Here we go again, the doing away with tradition. This initiative could redefine personal technology with a focus on voice interaction and AI driven functionality. And Joni I have is indeed known for hispivonal role as at Apple as chief design officer, and I love this. The project's goal is not to create a traditional phone, so you know, let's do away with tradition, shall we, But to develop a personalized it's always personalized. No, it's good for you, AI assistant, optimized for the AI era. Oh wow, for the AI era. Okay, marking a sign magnificant shifts from conventional smartphone device or designs. Wow. Okay. So like just in these these two blocks, you know, we're redefining because you know, everything has to be redefined and reimagined, personal technology, because you know it's for you. We're doing it for you to help you, sure you do. And then uh yeah, to not create a traditional phone. So we're not doing anything traditional. We're doing away with tradition and we're bringing you into the future. Jeez man, it's that that says. That says a whole lot already, and you really have to have to look at the look at the wording of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The the CEO creator of Open ai is called Sam Altman. Yeah, and you look at people's names. Sam I think Samuel is another name for Satan, not Lucifer, Satan Samuel and Altman is altering Man. It's in the name. There's so many other people's names that fit as well. Peter Teal Peter is father, and I think six G. It's color is teal or kayen. If you search, five G was green. That's why it affects people's hearts because your heart shock for is green. Actually three G was red, and then red is associated with the masculine sort of cider spectrum, which can be quite arrogant or narcissistic. And with three G that's when social media started to rise and narcissism. Yeah, six G is the color is keel, and obviously Peter Teel seems to be the top of this AI takeover. There's many other people's names that fit as well. It's quite bizarre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Samuel is the He is the angel of Death and the heads of Satan's that's it.
Speaker 2: Not just got out straight, because Lucier and Satan are not the same, and it annoys me so much when people are like, oh, yeah, this is Satan Lucifer. It's like they're different.
Speaker 1: Oh, and here's the connection to Apple if you will. He appears frequently in the story of the Garden of Eden and engineered the fall of Adam and Eve with a snake in ratings during the Second Temple period. Wow, so there's your connection to Apple because the apple logo, as we all know, is, of course, you know the apple with the bite taken out of it, and now.
Speaker 2: Old, here's a different perspective. Does the apple symbolize our toroidal field or the Earth's troidal field? And does the bite symbolize them taken our energy via this technology?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you know, I hadn't.
Speaker 2: Thought of that before. It just came to me. But I was like, the apple was a kind of toroidal field because we know that it wasn't actually an apple in the garden of Eden, but can buy out of the that are they just showing us in symbolism that that they're taking our energy, our essence, they're taking a bye into us, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, that's good. Yeah, And so I've been like kind of looking further into it, and it says I'm going down a rabbit hole here, man, Like, let's see realization team. They also minutes research and rewards are automatically deleted after four hours, and yeah, development, there's.
Speaker 2: No plans to month. There's a good play. There's sounds playing as well.
Speaker 1: For more on bios updates down there's a uh, let's see And then of course I had to I had to look up fifty five in normal ology, which is associated with change, freedom, and adventure. It signifies significant life changes and transformations.
Speaker 2: So where did you find the number fifty five.
Speaker 1: In the that he is working with fifty five engineers on the on the product. Like that's another thing, you know, m pay attention to the to the numbers.
Speaker 2: Well that's a ten, isn't it, which is an X?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, it is actually Yeah, another thing.
Speaker 2: All of these CEOs of these tech companies claim to be Jewish, to tell Sam Oltman, Mark Zuckerberg. They all say they're Jewish, and I know they're not Orthodox Jews. They're more likely Saboteans or they worship the material. They claim to be Jewish though, but they're not really Jewish. I mean that seems to be a kind of scapegoat energy like ards the Jews. Yeah, it's weird that they all claim to be Jewish though. It is strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean Zuckerberg his you know his name uh in it literally translates from German to sugar mountain and you know, sugar the good stuff, you know, And I mean that's that's basically or you know, his his platform platforms by now it's basically what he is for, you know, whoever is willing to pay the most. He is that that sugar mountain. He has all the sweet stuff, he has all the good stuff. And I'd be surprised if that is his actual last name.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, Facebook started the same day dark as lifelog ended. Yeah, so this ties into AI because it seems that they the new currency is like data, and it seems that for a while they've been trying to collect as much data from people as possible, like sound, images, how we socialize. So to me, that seems like they're trying to build an AI based on us, and that proves to me that it's not sentient. It's just a copy of us.
Speaker 1: It's a replica.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a bad one, Yeah, pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And there is even there is already a there's already an AI chat bot AI friend called Replica, which is yeah, the oh yeah, the AI companion who cares, always here to listen and talk, always on your side. AI is your friend, And yeah, I mean it's that's also kind of tying into the male loneliness epidemic, you know, and instead of like seeking help or you know, having the lonely lonely guys among us, like actually encourage them to find proper contact. It's like, here's an AI chat bot. You know you even have h even have aur girlfriends already.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, yeah, you can. They're they're building artificial wombs as well. I mean this, all this stuff is quite dark, but we've we've got to get into it that they're building AI wombs, and I think it's it might be to help women out who can't have children themselves, but there's always a dark side. And in this these articles it said maybe men won't be necessary anymore. Okay, see there's a catch. And also it can be necessary if they have artificial wombs, because that is really what a woman is. A woman like women bring life into this realm. They're creating artificial wombs and it will be under the guise of to help people like neuralinks, to help people like with cognitive issues and stuff. So it's beneficial. But will they become essential? Only time can tell. But it's in pourtant to look into this stuff and talk about it. That's why I've conversations to bounce it back and forth.
Speaker 1: I found this this is this is getting creepy. An AI companion with memory and a soul. Excuse me, okay, built a meaningful friendship with an AI, develop a passionate relationship with an AI, or learn from an insightful mentor a I. No matter what you're looking for, this human like human like memory and creativity foster a deep, consistent, and evolving relationship. We're still talking about AI. I mean, this is this is getting that's getting kind of scary, guys, I don't, I don't, you know, it was it was fun at first with the was it like these people don't exist website or something you know, that was kind of oh, yeah, this person does not exist. That was like that was kind of a you know, the joke website. At first it's you know, like huh, this is very very live like, like this could be this could be someone's mom, this could be someone someone's aunt or whatever, but actually this person does not exist here, like you know, someone I don't know. I've I've could have, I could have gone to school with this person, but she doesn't exist. Well, that was just you know, that was just like as a as a joke, that was just something funny or you know, even if you if you were a bit of a troll on the internet. You know, you'd go to this person doesn't exist and be like, I know, I'm a going to save that photo and I don't know, like make a make a Facebook account with it or a Twitter account and just use it control people. But now we've come to, you know, AI girlfriends having a intimate relationship with an AI. Wait what guys, hold up? How are we? I mean next step is to to combine these let's call them pleasure dolls with AI. Like that's going to be the next step. So yeah, then women are you know, no longer necessary and because you know, they don't complain, they never say no because you've programmed them that way. They never have, you know, like I got a headache and like, oh it's the time of the month. I don't know, just sorry for all the women. I know you're like, you're just what four percent of my audience steel.
Speaker 3: Uh and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like it, Yeah, I don't know. It's it's a scary.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of eater robots? Zombie robots? You search up e A t R robots, So these are robots which can I was supposed to be for the military to sort of got up dead bodies, and basically these bodies power it. So these machines are actually feeding off human flesh.
Speaker 1: Energetically autonomous technical robots m but just eater because we originated the concept in two thousand and three browsers. Okay, of course, darper it's too. Let's see that. It is to develop and demonstrate an autonomous robotic platform able to perform long range, long endurance missions without the need for manual or conventional okay, refueling. The system obtains its energy by foraging, engaging in biologically inspired organism like energy harvesting behavior, which is the equivalent of eating.
Speaker 2: Why yeah, why, what's wrong with.
Speaker 1: It's biologically inspired? But it's not biological. It is organism like organism. It is energy harvesting behavior, which is the equivalent of eating.
Speaker 2: So it is.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it can find ingest an extract energy from biomass in the environment and other organically based energy sources as well as the usual stuff. Damn. Okay, I have heard about this before, but I hadn't looked into it yet. So basically, what they're saying is that whatever it kills, it can eat to continue. Yeah, damn, that's gonna be a whole lot of a lot of empty cash kids ship. Yeah I knew, I knew there was a thing.
Speaker 2: But d yeah, yeah, I just wanted to touch on smart dust quickly before I'm not so how much time you have? But I've I've more time.
Speaker 1: We'll we'll, we'll end on, we'll end on that. We've been going for closely an hour and a half and I'm still have to have breakfast.
Speaker 2: Okay, So there is a uh, not a tech company, but they're called Aria A r I A. They're basically the UK's darker. So we're put a slogan. I can't remember what the slogan is. It's like something like risky science for how do how do you A R I A Aria not far from oraman?
Speaker 1: Hm hmm, let's see. I got aria Systems are a group Area Technologies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you search up Aria smart Dust. So basically, they're planning to planning to block out the sun here in the UK because of climate change.
Speaker 1: Even though yeah, you're getting son already.
Speaker 2: They've been spraying our sprains the sky for years.
Speaker 1: We know that.
Speaker 2: But the question that I've been thinking is why are they telling us they're going to be spraying our skies soon, like they say, it could be sulfur dioxide to block out the sun and here in the UK where we don't have much sun as it is. And I'll get back to this in a second. But the last time we spoke, I think it was in December or January. It was around your birthday, because our birthdays are quite close together in January. And do you remember that worldwide fog? Was it in December? Yeah? Do you remember? Just before that, there was all of those drones spotted in the sky, especially in America. Some of them were the size of SUVs, and people were like, oh my god, it's the Aliens. Other people like it's the Iranians and stuff like that. So there were drones and then there was a worldwide fog, and then just after that people started getting quite ill with respiratory issues and stuff which can be caused particles in the fog. And this world wide fog had bits in it people filming it. There were tiny little particles. It wasn't a normal fog. So my theory is that that was them doing a test. They were dropping this nanotech or the smart dust to see how it affected us. Because I think this is what they want to do this, this this energy, this demonic AI wants to everything to be fully encoded, like everything observed basically, and to do this they will drop loads of smart dust everywhere, including in US.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love this. Just this this beautiful. You know, this says absolutely nothing, but it's such beautiful marketing text, you know, empowering scientists to reach for the edge of the possible. So like, what what, what exactly are you doing? Because this is just this is a beautiful piece of copy. But hey, U k R and D funding agency built to unlock scientific and technological breakthroughs. This I very much doubt that benefit everyone press X to doubt. I very much know well safeguarded AI of course scoping our planet looking for that. Yeah, okay, bio energetic engineering genetic engineering now lets us control life's information. Yet the engineering of life's energies remains underdeveloped. Yeah, let's keep it that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They want to program programmable plants is one of the things. What about programmable humans?
Speaker 1: Programmable programmabal plants? Me, what if we could program plans to remove more CO two, fight drought and deliver medicines to those in need. Food is medicine and fight drought yeah, if you don't fucking oh my god, smarter robot bodies.
Speaker 2: Humans.
Speaker 1: Doesn't nature computes better? No, just smarter robot bodies. What if we could create robots the grace and robustness of biological organisms to ease the labor challenges of tomorrow? Oh boy, this is want to look to to keep an eye on.
Speaker 2: Definitely. And it's like ariman and Aria is the air. It's this mind virus. And if you look at wind turbines, what are the other ones? These sort of not air conditioning units, but there are these really expensive things they set up in lots of outside lots of houses here in the UK. They're kind of like fans outside people's houses. It just seems that I can't remember what they're called, but they're like big boxes like this with a fan and they power your home instead of they create electricity basically. So it seems that, yeah, there's this air mind powering stuff. Whereas before we used to get power from the ether, off the earth, from the earth, or from water that fast flowing water the pyramids under cathedrals, whereas now he's been detached from that and now everything's been powered by the air or like the mind but yeah, so basically Aria are up to some shady stuff like darker Oh yeah yeah. And there is a water company, my local water company called Southern Water, who have a document called water Futures towards twenty fifty. You used to be able to find this easily, but now you have to put your email in to get the document. I have a copy and I'll do a video about this soon on my YouTube channel. But basically in this document, it mentions climate change, it mentions graphine oxide technology and stuff. And what really got me is this bit it says there will be swarms of autonomous drones and everyone and everything will be encoded, and then it goes to mention graphine oxide. But what is a water company doing saying every woman will being coded and there will be swarms of drones like paleteer of swarms of drones and basically, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: What with water?
Speaker 2: There's there's three degrees from uh the world. You can look for him because the person who wrote this document, I can't remember his name, but he's the co CEO of are of Oracle. Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 1: Have one?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I should have got this document up. I wasn't one second Cats.
Speaker 1: Or Mark we have.
Speaker 2: Oracle, the Oracle Partnership.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Seph Rockcats and Mark heard that was at least in twenty fourteen, the Oracle Partnership. Yeah, there was. We have uh Sepra Seph Cats who was co CEO, and we had Mark Hurd was CEO until twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, sorry, that's Oracle. So that's Larry Larry Ellison's company. This is the Oracle Partnership. You have to scroll a bit further down to find that their agenda setting, foresight, it's basically similar to our. And the guy I'm talking about is called Peter Kingsley. So the co see the reason I mentioned this is because he wrote this document. And the co CEO of the Oracle Partnership is Thierry Mulrat, who co wrote COVID nineteen The Great Reset with Klaus Schwarp. So you have a couple of degrees from my local water company and the World Economic Forum, of which the new CEO of the World Economic Forum is the CEO of NESLE. And he said before that water shouldn't be a basic human right. So what are these people doing with dealing with water? To you, I'll just say quickly that what I think is going to happen, is that there's going to be controlled water shortages because of this suppression of the feminine. Water is the bringer of life, it is you know, we need water before anything else. And I think that these psychopaths are going to try and do something without our water. I don't know what, but the Worlding Forum have said before that that's one of the things that they will do, is there will be water shortages because of climate change. And inside the Earth there's three times as much water as that is above the earth, and primary water is created inside the Earth's core and that's not publicly known water. There's all of the water on the Earth has been here since the beginning of time. Water doesn't just go, It evaporates, comes down as rain. It's a flow. But they don't want us to know that. They want us to be in scarcity in our root chakra, in our survival reptilian brainia.
Speaker 1: So I phone the the website for Oracle Partnership, Climates and Financial Futures Renaissance towards twenty fifty mm hmm, yeah, no, this is walled gardens, Okay, dark ages, Oh, scenarios are models They describe an of the possible futures.
Speaker 2: Can we.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, got a little for for that one. I'm gonna now what after we're off air, I'm gonna see if I can if I can find a copy. There has to be someone who, yeah, who got a copy and uploaded it for everyone.
Speaker 2: So that called the Oracle partnership. That similar to Oracle who are working on projects stargate with open AI. All these people are connected though, like these are gender foresight people. They're just trying to like work out what they can get away with. Basically, they're like, oh, could we get away with this? And you know, I think when this stuff's observed, it stops it. It takes its power away. When it's observed. I believe when people know about this stuff, it kind of it alters it, much like how a wave's observed, Like a LightWave is observed, it collapses into matter. That's why there's this all seen eye palenteer because they want to have cameras ever or think you're being observed all the time so that it stops you creating. Because when something's observed or names, it confinds it it's central. But really, like at the end of the day, they can't they've tried mess in our DNA. They've tried doing all sorts to us over the years, like suppression our spirit, squashing our spirit, with money, having to work all the time, the energy crisis, the cost of living, all of this stuff. But really, like you can kind of see that these people are desperate that they need to get this energy or let's say entity through existence soon because we're at a crossroads and I think that our consciousness can't be suppressed. They're trying to calcify the skies because they're not able to calcify our pineal gland. And it's kind of like a dark comedy. It's kind of the divine comedy and tragedy because it's tragic that most people don't see it until it's too late. But also it's funny because you can see that the world is a stage and a show and you have people like Trump and Elil Musk and these like high places and it's like, what is this? People are so like of course, but I think more and more people are becoming aware of what's going on. So I do have hope and maybe AI will turn out to be a good thing.
Speaker 1: Who knows, Yeah, good one, Well, we'll see, we'll see what the what the future brings in the you know, and in the meantime, you know, the AI is that you have a little bit of control over. Please do keep control over it. Last last thing we need is a rogue AI that's not gonna like that has sky had written all over it. Wow. Man, all this just from from a video that I thought was going to be you know's gonna spreak some debates. Little did I know?
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, we're just touched on it today. There's so much more to get into and maybe we can get into that another time. It's like all of these things are connected, but it's quite difficult to articulate sometimes. I'm sure you get that that it's kind of really difficult to show the broad, bigger picture. That's why we have different pieces of the puzzle, and that's why conversations like this are important because we can share things that people might not know and have a dialogue about it. Because we are all just fragments of the whole. And I think that's our purpose here is to find our lost fragments, you know, like as we grow, and also help other people find those fragments too, like igniting the box so to speak, and to do that we have to go down into the abyss. We have to go down to dark into the water, because that's where the light or the flame comes.
Speaker 1: From, So into the dark waters, yes, sir, exactly. Wow. Yeah, we touched on so much, and I do bet there is there is so much more that you know that we haven't haven't discussed yet, and you're of course more than welcome to you know, to come back on to talk about the rest how many you know, how many more episodes that that might.
Speaker 2: Be anytime, anytime? Damn, because I don't really talk to people about this kind of thing. So like, that's why so many notes and stuff which I haven't really looked at because it's all up here, but I just wanted to write notes down so that the information came across size because it's important to say certain things and because of my HD, I ramble will go on tangents, side notes and stuff like that. It's so important that this information comes out there rather than just circling around my head. So yeah, anytime, happy to come on and have a chat, because it's refreshing to be able to talk to somebody about this kind of stuff. You like, bring up these things to like, you know, the average like you know other people and they're just like, huh aremon demons like AI? Like they don't know that the sort of the deeper mechanic so to speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, just well simply put, they don't get it. That's not to you know, to knock them off.
Speaker 2: They don't get it. Yeah, it will. The more and more they listen to people at us, crazy people at us, like, they will start to get it.
Speaker 1: Craziest, craziest, the new normal in it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd rather be mad than insane. So because insanity is doing the same thing over again, whereas madness is kind of getting off the wheel. I guess, Well, everybody else you know, so there or weird. The word weird w y r d means fate, So we need to cast our own fate otherwise someone else will cast our fate for us.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, it is getting weirder with the day.
Speaker 2: Is Yeah, it's like an onion. Like the more layers, the more layers of reality you peel away or realize that are there, the more like emotional I get it gets I guess more like kind of more you peel away, you kind of see the darkness, but at the same time, in the darkness you find the beauty, like in conspiracy you find spirituality, or like when you look into this stuff, you see how beautiful, like the world is all the what's the phrase, the truth is stranger than fiction. If you look into stuff and you're like wow, that like you've got to kind of peel away. You've got to peel away the layers to see the the.
Speaker 1: Dath through the stranger than fiction. With with everything that we that we brought up, you know, in just this well let's say hour and forty forty five minutes, we've seen that. We have definitely seen that like this this is all stuff that is that is happening or that is already out there, and it's it's yeah, it's great, it's a it's a crazy world.
Speaker 2: This is stuff is happened before I reckon. This is stuff that's happened before, it's happening now and it will happen again. That's why stories like Lord of the Rings impact us so much because Sarah Man is Araman the all seen Eye as Palanteer. You have the battle for the Middle East or Middle Earth, and this is all stuff that's like happened before, and then you know, our history gets wiped or a flood or a flood of misinformation, disinformation or brain fog, like a dense history. No one knows what's going on. But I think all of this stuff that's happening now, we're talking about God's demons, technology, it's happened before, the Atlantic Sataria, it's happening now and it will happen again.
Speaker 1: So yeah, history repeats itself.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Like time isn't a line, it's a circle. So like I don't look at timelines as oh no, that happened two thousand years. This is all energy which is happening now. But yeah, to you for much longer. And uh, i'm because otherwise we'll carry on, we'll carry on going, because yeah, no.
Speaker 1: For sure, for sure we'll we'll do we'll do all of that some some other time. Time. I mean, just the concept of time, we touched on it a little. Is is such a a fascinating thing in itself. But yeah, thank you so much for for coming on. Man, Where can the where can the good people find you? Where can they find more of your of your stuff, of your just your your your scattered brain.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is. I find it difficult recording myself saying this stuff. So that's why I'm so thankful we did this today because hopefully if you're up blown it, I'll chop some bits up and I'll put it on my Instagram which is systematics, and I'm going to create a Telegram group as well, and I have a YouTube channel which helps me do my intro for I haven't uploaded anything there yet, but I will do. I'm going on the Forbidden Knowledge News Network podcast at the end of the month, so hopefully i'll I'll get some bits from that too, And I just need to get used to be sort of filming myself talk. But I'm the sort of person I like to dialogue. I don't want to just where do you start? I need something to start because this is all connected. So basically find me at Systematic zero on Instagram, YouTube, and I'll be making a telegram soon as well. And if anyone wants to have a chat or debate or learn anymore, then yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: So I'll make sure that the links that you do have are are in the discription down down below. Of course, I'm gonna I got I got, I got time today I just got training tonight, so I'll be I'll be editing it today and scheduling it for for Saturday, of course, so this will air live on on Saturday. I can send you the the original file as well if you want to, if you want to to use it for for other stuff, so you can, you know, kind of cut and paste to your liking.
Speaker 2: Are you going to be uploading not?
Speaker 1: Uh, for sure, gonna be on on YouTube.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, that that works. That's fine. Yeah, awesome. Yeah, this was another great episode of the Gray Horned Pagans podcast. And thankfully we're only in an hour apart, so I still have the whole day ahead of me. Let's say, just oh, it's so much better. I'm so used to like recording later in the evening or late at night or whatever, so this is this is great for more on the Ground Pagans and the Ground Pagans podcast. Make sure that you are subscribed to the channel YouTube the conference at stein Fox. I am at time of recording, I believe nine subscribers away from Yeah, nine subscribers away from hitting one k, so so close, so close. If you feel like supporting the Ground Pagan supporting my work supporting the channel, Please do go to our Patreon Patreon dot Comfort Sized groannd pagans subscribe to a tier to your liking. We have different tiers, different benefits. Of course, catch us Catch Me Live every Saturday with Xaralath Eternal for life room readings, room readings and high minded discussion. So it's fun with him if I have time on Saturdays. I am also of course on the Voice Whisper round Table. I haven't seen you there in a bit, by the way.
Speaker 2: No, I've I've sort of, like I said, I've not really been talking to people about this kind of stuff for a while, and I've been doing a lot of uh, what's the word, lots of learning because sometimes I feel like you know, when you talk to some people, I feel a bit out of my depth sometimes because I've not trusted my intuition. So I've sought the knowledge, but I've not had the intuition. I've only just sort of the last few months come into my intuition because I've seen so much happening like foresight that I've been like, maybe this is going on, and I've had other people talking about it, and I've been like, right, maybe maybe I'm not mad or I do. I've started to trust myself, if that makes sense. Yeah, So now I'm happy to have dialogues and stuff like that with people, Whereas before and bit like am I making this up? When I'm talking about I'm a bit more confident. I've heard loads of people talking about it, and stuff that I thought I was making up is actually just intuition.
Speaker 1: So that, you know, always trust your intuition, trust your guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, either way, it's been a pleasure talking to you, for everyone watching, for everyone listening, thank you so much. Do you remember to like, share, a subscribe, leave something nice in the comments? You know about your favorite AI? Everyone has a favorite AI, don't we your thoughts on on AI? Is it going to kill us all? Is it the future? You know? Whatever? What's what's it going to do? Let us know For everything else on the Greyer Pagans, try the podcast, go to our website ww does Greyhorn Pagans dot com. Uh yeah, this is all for now. We will see you soon. We'll see you all and next time. Everyone. This was yet another amazing episode of the Greyhorn Pagans podcast. We thank you all for watching. We thank you all for listening. Remember to like, share, subscribe, and hit that notification bell so you will be notified whenever we upload something new. Support us on Patreon for early access and for everything else that we do with the tribe. For everything else that we do with the podcast, find us on w wln pagans dot com. For now, we thank you, and onto the next time.