Speaker 1: He is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Friday. It's been an ass, Doctor Jesse Friday, with all kinds of fantastic things happening out there. We only have an hour left for all your questions, so let's do it, hey, real American hero. That's why I chose to read this email, Chris. I like when people know how wonderful I am. I prefer to read those emails. I try to cut out as much comy crap that I purchase as I can, but I can't bring myself to stop shopping at Target. Their Delhi is awesome. They have the best selection of legos, and I don't feel like I'm going to be stabbed at the one here in Tuscaloosa as opposed to the Walmart. Does this make me gay? Well one yes, but two, I've never ever judged you for where you shop. We talk about where we should spend and not spend our money. But I am the I am the least qualified person to judge you on the planet for spending money here or spending money there. I have made, we have made as a family, huge efforts to try to stop funding communism in our house. We're gonna cut this out, and we're gonna stop that, and we're gonna stop that. But if you were to go through our books in our house and look at our credit card statement, our bank statement, it would not be difficult to say, well, wait a minute, you just shopped there. That's a look at what their CEO said, Wait a minute, you shop there. We try not to. I try to make an effort if I need something to look up. Is this a good company or not? Remember we did that with that sock company last week, where everyone wrote in you got to try these sucks, and so you dug into it and you said, oh my gosh, this company's a crappy company. Don't buy Okay, you think I haven't shot at Target. That's the only place we ever shopped when we first got married. Walmart and Target. When we first got married, financial reasons being what they are, we needed furniture. We got all of our home furniture, at least the majority of it at Target.
Speaker 1: Do you know how horrible that furniture is?
Speaker 2: I remember we were just married and we needed a new bedroom dresser, you know, for socks and hondies and things like that. And we needed one of some size. It's got to be enough for me, enough for her. And we went down the target and got this big dresser. It was one hundred and fifty dollars for the whole dresser. One hundred and fifty bucks. Was huge, Chris. And that's what I learned, a valuable lesson in life. When you buy something, A huge indicator of the quality is how many pieces there are you have to put together. The more of it you have to put together, the crappier it's going to be, because quality stuff is generally mostly put together by them. I unpacked this treasure and I don't think there was a single part of it where two different parts were together.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: You've never seen this many little nails and screws and nuts and washers and what Chris.
Speaker 1: What Chris said? Did I get it together? Well?
Speaker 2: I got it together. We didn't keep it together all right. So I put together and put together this whole druss, whole thing, every like I said, every single part.
Speaker 1: This was.
Speaker 2: I bet this took me three or four hours, just me sitting there following the instructions putting the thing together. But it also the front of the drawer, the front of the drawer was glued on, glued on. It had these little uh, these little woodscrews, and it had this glue and I swear it was freaking Elmer's or something. It looked and smelled like, I know, it's terrible. And I'm gluing on the face of the face of the drawer, the front of the drawer. How long do you think glues going to last on something that you're constantly pulling on? And remember, remember the basic physics of this. The rail system of the drawer, in the dresser, it's not exactly top end, it's not high end. It's going to be a little off. It's going to be a little stiff. So you have a stiff rail system with a face of a drawer that is held on by glue. I don't exactly have to. I'll just go ahead and spoil it for you. The face of the drawers kept coming off. We would you'd go to grab the drawer and pull it open to get some socks, and it would just pull right off. And it just got to be a joke in the house. I'b and come down, Hey, we need more glue. The drawer fell off.
Speaker 1: We need more glue. You do get what you pay for.
Speaker 2: In so many and almost every part of life, you get what you pay for. I've made that mistake so many times in my life, especially when it comes to furniture and furnishings, that look I got a deal. Look this one's good enough. Look this costs half as much as that one costs. Let's get this one. And every time I do that, I end up hating myself for it after the fact. Every single time I do it, I've done it with uh noise canceling headphones. I went in some noise can sing earbuds noise canceling headphones. I siously think I've bought three or four pair of cheap, garbage noise canceling headphones, trying to save some money.
Speaker 1: After the third.
Speaker 2: Or fourth pair broke shorted out, I finally bought the bows.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows what bos is greatest thing I ever bought.
Speaker 2: I ended up spending three or four times in total what I could have spent if I just bought the nice one. It started anyway, long story, I get it when you shop at Target, Man, and sometimes you got to shop at those stores just for price necessity, just out of price necessity.
Speaker 1: People aren't made of money.
Speaker 2: And now now that inflation, now that we're all twenty twenty five percent poorer than we were before we shut down an economy for a chest cold. Now some people just it's a necessity to go to these big, soulless core brit stores that have your training gear and the kids section, because that's the place you can afford toilet paper, that's the place you can afford peanut butter. And it's You're never gonna get me to sit there and tell you that you need to have a lower standard of living for political reasons. I can't do that, right would I have to do that? Hey, Jesse, I'm a French Canadian living in Quebec. We this summer what Chris speak to people in their native language? I visited West Virginia and discovered your show on WWVA eleven seventy am. I love them, Gosh, I love West Virginia.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I grew up in Ohio. Told you this, and we used to go down to West Virginia for vacation because it was right next door. I mean you could just drive there. It didn't cost much, Chris. They have these fascinating caverns there. You would enjoy them. If we ever get back to West Virginia, you would enjoy them.
Speaker 1: You're just you're.
Speaker 2: Going deep into the heart of the mountain. You feel like you're going to run into one of those Lord of the Rings characters down there. It's amazing. Anyway, the guy says, I dreamed of visiting West Virginia since I was very young. I'm a sixty year old gay man, and I should feel guilty for laughing so much listening to you, but I can't help it. Back in Quebec, I listened to your show on iHeart. You are right about communism. I can tell you've read Animal Farm. I've spent a lot of time in Cuba, and I know exactly what you mean. Best regards, he said, say hello to my imaginary friend Chris. People think Chris is imaginary and why they think that? Hey, Jesse, longtime listener. First email, where's Antifa gone? They're still there. They're still there, They're still active. But you know, we've talked about these stories a couple of times. For about this university or that university getting caught changing the name of its DEI department or DEI director. You hired Shaniquius Tavithia, and she was, of course the what Chris, She was the DEI director at your college. But now that DEI is on the outs and now that the Trump administration is cracking down on it, Chaniquius still needs a job somewhere. So instead of being the Diversity and Equity and Inclusion director, now she's with the Office of Belonging. They didn't change what Shaniquius's job is. Her job is still to make sure white kids can't get into college. But she changed the label. She changed the name ANTIFA, the Large International.
Speaker 1: Remember it's not just National International, the.
Speaker 2: Large International Communist network of street animals. They didn't go away. They didn't stop being street animals. They just may not call themselves Antifa anymore because the Trump administration determined that they're domestic terrorists. Communists don't change their ways. They change their labels to try to avoid scrutiny when one label is under threat. That's how they do things. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: Here was Tom Holman.
Speaker 3: We won't create a database those people that are arrested for interference in penut. So we're gonna make them famous. We're gonna put their face on TV. We're gonna let their employers, in their neighborhoods, in their schools know who these people are, because, as you said, a lot of these people, they say they're taking time off work to protest. I bet your lamaclinin sick. I bet you a lot of the employers don't know what they're doing. But we're we're gonna make sure everybody knows who they are. We're gonna broadcast they want to broadcast the ICE officer, those nearly killed all over the internet. We're gonna broadcast every one of these people we arrest.
Speaker 2: Wise one, how do the protesters find the information as to when and where the ices and ICE agents will be operating. All technology, all of it throughout history. It's used by not just your allies, it's used by your enemies. Technology of any kind will be used for good and it will be used for evil. I've argued many times, and I believe this that for all the evils of social media, that it is in the end going to end up being a huge net good for society. And people will push back on that understandably because there's so much damage that is done on social media in so many different ways, which we'll get to in a minute. But my argument is darkness can never withstand the light. It cannot. Communism can never withstand the truth. The truth is what ends up defeating it all the time. That's why they censor, that's why they smash alternate voices. Communism cannot survive if the truth keeps shining through. Social media allows you not just me the big radio platform, you can find truth. You can put truth out there. You today possibly can say something on Facebook or Twitter.
Speaker 1: It's you can say something.
Speaker 2: Maybe somebody famous will repeat it, retweet it, maybe someone else, maybe a million people will see what you say today. It's powerful. It's powerful. That's the good. That's the good part of it. The bad part of it is the ability to organize groups of people. To recruit and organize groups of people has always been a communist specialty. It really really reveals itself when you read about communist regimes, how much time they spent on recruitment.
Speaker 1: I would compare it. I'd compare it to a college football coach.
Speaker 2: I would you know these college football coaches, Yes, they have to spend time on x'es and o's and defense and things like that. They spend so much of their life hunting down the greatest high school football players in America, calling them, texting them, showing up for a visit. So much of your life as a college football coach is spent recruiting. It has to consume you because without the best players.
Speaker 1: You ain't winning a thing.
Speaker 2: Communists spend an equal amount of time recruiting. It's there everything. They're always looking for the next scumbag to bring into the fold. And social media. One of the many bad things about social media is it puts those recruitment efforts at their fingertips. You ask how they always find the location of ICE agents. Everybody with a cell phone now can communicate the location of anybody, anybody. They haven't.
Speaker 1: They already created an app. They already created an app.
Speaker 2: So communists democrats across the United States of America, when they find the location of ICE, they upload it to the app.
Speaker 1: Well that that.
Speaker 2: App, of course, is monitored by the communist front groups in the United States of America.
Speaker 1: And it's real time traffic.
Speaker 2: Think about this, speaking of traffic, there are all these apps like uh I think ways is one Way. I don't have it, but Ways is one. I think it's called Ways Chris. Ways is an app where real time you can find out if there's a cop five miles ahead in a speed trap. You can find out if there's something in the road, somebody dropped the cone off the back of a truck in two miles. It's real time uploaded now. Information is accessible in an instant in our society, and there's a lot of good that comes with that, and there's a lot of bad.
Speaker 1: That comes with that.
Speaker 2: Social media in a lot of ways, it's tailor made for communists because communists recruit, and what a fertile recruiting ground they've found with the Internet. It's not just normal people like you who use the Internet to check the latest sports, sports scores and laugh at an inappropriate meme and look at a video of a puppy. There are a lot of very miserable, lonely, violent people who spend all their time on the internet. Wrap your mind around this. Heard his story about this the other day. It was but a criminal doesn't matter. But of course they track down the guys media history, internet history, as all cops will do, as any law enforcement agency will do this, dude spent on average, on average, over sixteen hours a day on the internet.
Speaker 1: What what.
Speaker 2: Over sixteen hours a day? There are people who are broken and they're just right for recruitment.
Speaker 1: All right? More next day is the.
Speaker 2: Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download it iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Jesse, I've been working fifty four years forty at the USPS. How about that? I tell my wife it's time for me, it's sixty eight years young to call it a career. She says, okay, but what's next? I tell her volunteer to dog walk, senior softball, travel, cook something nice, learn a new song on my guitar, maybe coach things like that. Bottom line is to stay active. Isn't that reasonable? As long as you have a plan to stay active? People say retirement kills, and from what I've seen, that's only applicable if you don't have something you want to sink your teeth into. I have told you before that I'm not going to do this forever. I don't think it's healthy to do anything in show business forever. I've seen too many people do this for long enough they become just absolutely nightmarish human beings and lose who they are. So I don't want to do this forever. As much as I love it, I just love it. I'm not going to be doing this when I'm seventy years old. I think that's terrible freak and retire. Let someone else have it. But I have grave concerns for myself about retirement. I'm not going to be able to retire completely because as Jewish producer, Chris always makes fun of me for I don't really have hobbies I have before you email in, please keep in mind that's not a choice. I have always wanted something, a hobby that I am super passionate about.
Speaker 1: What Chris.
Speaker 2: Chris said, I am super passionate about history, that maybe there's something there, and maybe there is something there, you know, maybe maybe when I retire from this someday, maybe sit down once a week and just do a history thing something like that, something I can nerd out on. But maybe you have a hobby, and you probably do because most people do whatever it is, maybe you're I was talking to har Meat Dealing the other day with the Justice Department. She knits. She does knitting, she does quilting. Obviously that's not going to be my thing, but she loves it. I was so jealous. I'm generally not a jealous person, but I want a hobby like that. Maybe you do model airplanes, you golf, or you fish, And I'm not talking about something you do because I golf, right, I fish. I do that stuff. But I don't think about how sad this is. I'm not asking you to feel bad for me. But it's Friday right now. When we get off work here, I'm going to go home and probably have maybe dinner with ob maybe we'll watch a show or something like that. But this weekend, I don't know if we have any kids, sports things. I don't have a hobby this weekend that I'm looking forward to, not one. I'm forty four years old and I have spent all forty four years of my life wanting one, and I.
Speaker 1: Don't have one.
Speaker 2: And that's ad I want one. I don't have one. I don't know if I'll ever be able to retire. Now I will probably die young. Not trying to be morbid, but the Kelly men do not live very long. My dad outlasted most of the men and his family, if not all that I know of, and he didn't make seventy. He was a few weeks I believe shy of seventy when he died last year. That's probably going to be my life. I may have to work until I die, but if you have hobbies, retire when you're done. I don't have to freaking chase that grind every day all day. Go spend something. Go spend your life with your husband or your wife or your kids, or if you're single, do that. Travel like you've always wanted to travel, play golf. Chris brought up a very good point. That is a great time to sync your teeth into local government. Doesn't mean you have to retire at sixty eight years old and go run for senate or something like that. But man, that's a great time to get on the waterboard. That's a great time to get on the city council. It's a great time to dig into that kind of stuff. My mom, who's obviously retired widow, now I love what she does. She has this group of friends, all these little old ladies.
Speaker 1: They're listening right now. I didn't mean to call you old ladies. Love you.
Speaker 2: She has her group of friends, all these little old ladies, and they do politics. That's what they do, meeting. I'm talking about the foot soldier type. On a Saturday, they meet, they want to get the exercise.
Speaker 1: They're out knocking on doors.
Speaker 2: They get together at night and of course they bring probably gross old lady food and they sit down and they'll they'll they'll send letters out on behalf of candidates and campaigns. It's a great time if it interests you, if you're passionate about it, because you have more time now to sink your time and your energy into local politics.
Speaker 1: And at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: If your nee's bothering you, it's just because you haven't taken your relief factor. That's the only what, Chris, it's the only reason you're in pain, because you're inflamed. I'm not talking about the Lindsey Graham type. You are in pain because whatever hurts, there's information there. Your body's already fighting it. Your body needs help. That's why it still hurts. That's why your back hurts, that's why your foot hurts. Why don't you try a supplement instead of reaching for a pill bottle or a wine bottle or ignoring it. Why don't you try a supplement. Relief Factor is one hundred percent drug free natural ingredients. They sell three week quick starts of it for nineteen dollars in ninety five cents. Just try it every day for three weeks.
Speaker 1: Just try it. Call one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief Factor dot com. Jesse.
Speaker 2: It feels like Trump really messed up with this Iran business red lines and then tells them to keep protesting help is on the way, then holding off. I don't know. He's all over the place and a lot of people were dead. I know there are a million things going on behind the scenes. It's really complicated, but making public posts that are inconsistent with action looks bad in a situation like this. Do you know what's going on? No, I don't know what's going on, and I'm gonna say something that's going to make me sound like a terrible person, understandably, so I am cheering for the Iranian people. I don't want anyone anywhere in the globe to live under some horrible Islamist regime where women are beaten and abused and all that. I know that that's horrible. Man, that's a horrible place. However, I can't bring myself to care about things any Iran when we have hostile foreign city states trying to murder ice agents for deporting foreigners here. My focus has been and will continue to be, on the communist revolution that is currently being fought inside the borders of the United States of America. Now, yes, Donald Trump said something publicly, Hey don't hurt these protesters, Hey, protesters, help is on the way. And then we didn't bomb anything. We closed the airspace one night and everyone thought the bombs were coming, but then the bombs didn't come. And I don't know what deals, what agreements were struck behind the scenes. I don't know that. I know nothing. Sometimes things don't look good, I know.
Speaker 1: I just I can't make my self care about Russia, Ukraine. I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't make myself care about Gaza. I can't make myself care about Iran. The Venezuelan military operation was really cool, and I understand why we're doing what we're doing. I get it, and I get it. I can't make myself care Greenland, Greenland. I'm happy if we get it. I understand why Trump wants it. I don't talk about it a ton, because I can't make myself be super passionate about it when we have a communist revolution happening inside our borders. I am the ugliest of ugly Americans who has ever lived in It's Oh, I'm only getting uglier with age. I care very much about my country, the United States of America, and I'm sickened at the thought that there's a chance it might go to a bunch of savages to tear it apart in the future. That is my passion as far as Iran goes. Remember that the Mulahs, whether we drop bombs on them or not, they already have a tough, tough road head, a very very tough road ahead because economically they can no longer provide for their people in that more than anything more than bombs, that guarantees the end of a regime. It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. On a magnificent Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, we shall return on Monday. Don't worry for medal of honor Monday, you can still we email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. I can't believe these people are in Congress.
Speaker 1: This is beyond reform.
Speaker 2: ICE is totally out of control, and this week I intend to introduce a bill to abolish ICE.
Speaker 3: You will go to penk Or Palis.
Speaker 1: Now there is new Maharajah and again the palace has the power of the darklight. It is dead. Please kill my people. Dangerous stuff.
Speaker 2: Hello Jesse, do you believe it's common for someone to not even know they are a communist? If asked, they can become quite offended. Despite President Trump, and they seem to believe socialism is simply a better way. My husband and I enjoy listening to your radio show on eleven ninety k Ex. We're senior citizens, Christian conservative Republicans. Hang the American flag of your family. Stories about your lovely wife, two sons, and beloved dog, Fred, God bless you. Fred's an idiot, all right? Remember I told you we had to take a work trip recently. I'm I'm embarrassed at what I'm about to tell you. All right, Fred, Fred is in a constant state of anxiety and or depression unless every member of the family is physically present inside the house and at least one member of the family is giving him love and affection. I know, Chris, it's I've never had a dog that needs to be on xanax before, but we've seriously considered looking into it. Otherwise he's upset. There is nothing that puts Fred into a deep, dark depression faster than suitcases, because now he knows the second the suit cases come out, someone maybe everyone is leaving, and of course that means they're leaving forever and life is over and it's a disaster. This this has resulted in our house. Gosh, I'm so embarrassed. We sometimes put Fred in the mudroom and closed the door so we can transfer the suitcases from one bedroom to the other bedroom so Fred won't see the suitcases. I forgot to do that during this last business trip that we took. I just wasn't thinking. I went and got the suitcases, and as I wheel the suitcase into the bedroom, Fred is staring at me, and then he will not leave my side no matter what. As soon as he saw the suitcase. Desperate to keep me inside of the house. He was never more than six inches away from me at all times. And I bring this up to Ab and she starts yelling at me, what did you do to him, and I said, I grabbed the suitcase. She said, you know you can't show him those things. Gosh Fred. Anyway, as far as people knowing their Communists, no, you're liberal, and Peggy has no idea that she's a communist most most of them, some of them know that's what they are. You know, you have the Black Lives Matter people coming out saying we're trained Marxists. Many of the elites, certainly the people who run the communist street animal groups, they know their Communists. They're trying to be Communists, that's their deep desire. But the average run of the mill Democrat, they don't know their Communists. They'll push forward every single evil communist policy. They'll talk about destroying rich people, tearing this down, handing this out to this undeserving person. They'll talk about things equity, but they won't ever realize that's truly what they are because communists, remember, for communists are very careful with their words, you know, how they lie about everything all the time. Communists are aware that communism, after one hundred million dead bodies kind of hash maybe not the best reputation globally, and so they don't call themselves that. They tell themselves. I'm a liberal, I'm a progressive. I'm a democrat. No, I'm not a communist. I'm just a democrat who thinks that white people shouldn't be able to own homes. What are you talking about? Just a democrat, just a progressive. No, they don't know their communists, and they were taught by communists who oftentimes also don't know their communists. It is important, however, that we use that term for them, not just because it lets us.
Speaker 1: Know what dealing with.
Speaker 2: There's a chance it finally gets through to some of them. That's what they are, and that's what they are. Dear menu whisper, long time, first time. My wife and I are traveling to Texas Golf Coast soon. We'll be spending just one night in the Houston area. As a fellow foodie, I'm hoping you can point us to the best spot for a great local meal, preferably on the South Side. We like the mom and pop hole in the wall places, not the hoity toity foo foo stuff. Chris eats. God bless you and your family. We love the show. Says I can say his name. His name is Justin all right, So I'm gonna say something you want hole in the wall. You're going to the Texas golf coast. Go to a gas station, Chris, let me finish. You know what, am I wrong? I'm not wrong. There are gas stations all over Texas is very unique that serve food. Now stop, stop everybody, maybe you're doing this right now. I have gas stations that serve food. You know, we have wah wah, we have quick trip. No no, no, no, no. You know I'm not talking about big commercial ones that have a kitchen and they'll cook you up a pizza and some mazzarella sticks. I'm not talking about that. In Texas, they have gas stations. This is very common, and they have little kitchens in the back, and they rent those kitchens out to Mexicans and you'll have these what Chris, You'll have these little Mexicans back there, these little Mexican ladies. And you walk into this gas station. You are, you just trying to get some chips or a beef stick or something for the road, and you see these little Mexican ladies whipping up food in the back. Maybe you're thinking, oh, that's garbage. You're probably about to eat the best Mexican meal you've ever eaten in your life. Go get a couple of tacos at a Texas gas station. They're all over the place. I don't even have to give you a name. That's good living right there.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: You put your phone down if you've been too stressed out, enjoy your weekend. Our problems will be here on Monday, that's all.