Speaker 1: And Willashire host, and we have Ross Waxman coming up.
Speaker 2: I met him in line. He was in line.
Speaker 1: With me at the Washington d C hearing on the thirteenth. We're gonna be talking about what he's up to in the UFO world and all that. Very interesting guy. And I do have some rather sad news to make today. And that is a good friend of mine, and of this he's been on the show many times.
Speaker 2: But Christopher.
Speaker 1: O'Brien got in a car accident basically trying to get to the hospital and did not make it and unfortunately passed away two nights ago. So I'm really sorry to have to report this. It's a it's a real shame. He was He was interesting and fun guy. He and I hang on just a second. I'm having a little trouble with the computer now.
Speaker 2: I am back in New Hampshire.
Speaker 1: This is this is the blog. I'll just take a little jag here. This is the blog this week from Charles Lear. He is going to create a blog next week and dedicated to Chris O'Brien a story about him. So blog this week mat a material mystery or misinformation. Very interesting blog from Charles this week and uh so anyway, Uh, yeah, Chris, Chris. Unfortunately he is gone, and last time I saw him was out in Sedona, where he was actually where the incident happened, and so a long time researcher. He did a wonderful job with especially with the cattle mutilations. That's what he was really known a lot for. This is the last time that I had, no this is the last time we did a show in person. He came and stayed with me for a week at my guest house in Maine.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I do there's a couple of the interesting chat rooms. There's a Facebook, a closed Facebook page, an almost animal and you know, of course we do have a loose network of if you can call it that, of of investigators. There's not many.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Uh that was That was Chris, And I'm not sure if this is working right.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I'm having a little bit of technical trouble.
Speaker 1: I do have a really great commutant computer down in South Carolina, but I'm up in New Hampshire and I could not bring that on the airplane. It's a it's a big basically gaming computer, so I couldn't bring that on the plane. But anyway, we'll suffice here for about a month and then I'm heading back down there. But I want to bring in our guests. Ross, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Hey, Martin, great to be here. Yea, I'm sorry about your friend. I was reading about his passing as well, and yeah, it seems like he had a lot that he contributed to the field, So I thank you for sharing all that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yep, Chris, Chris did give a lot to all of us and left a lot for the future.
Speaker 2: Research.
Speaker 1: But anyway, you look like you're somewhere sunny or warm on the West coast. I'm assuming, and yeah, I'm on the West coast now. It was Yeah, what great fun it was, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? What a day? Yeah? Yeah, that was something else, you know. And you were a good uh person to hang out with pretty much all night and day uh in line and it was an adventure, it wasn't it.
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: It was ye And yeah, we we tried to stop those people from cutting and all that.
Speaker 2: If you remember all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not gonna name any names, but you can if you want. But yeah, I know it's as maybe you've told your your wonderful audience here before that you were very close at the previous hearing with another than you know, grushing his testimony. But you were just one person off for making it into the main room. And you had a you had a beautiful mission. I mean you you've, I guess, you have the longest running podcasts on this subject, and you've been dedicated to this, you know, for so many decades. And and I was so I mean, I was so you know, I was the first person in line because I wanted to get in just as badly, and so I felt for you. And and the injustice of it was did not go unnoticed by every single offense to this person, but every single person that matters. Right. So it's funny because my dear friend Steve Bassett, I was hoping to maybe save him as bottom line, because he's he's a slightly older gentleman who's also been at it his whole life, right, you know, the first lobbyist for disclosure, a collaborator and friend of mine. So I was like, oh, man, I don't want him to him to have to stand outside in the cold all night. I mean, he's like, you know, let's not talk about his age, but he's old enough that he shouldn't have to do it. But when I told him I was trying to save him, spies like no, no, no, you don't understand how this works. And someone he said that someone tried to like help him up in a previous hearing, and it and it and and it's just a major faux pas, as you realize, and you weren't gonna let it happen. I was trying not to let it happen, but it almost happened into a total meltdown at the end. Was we were walking in Not not any of our faults, of course, but it was. Yeah, the interesting uh cast of characters showing up. You know. I was talking to various you know people who would work you know, worked at the Rayburn you know house Congress building, and every single one of them said, we've never seen anything even like slightly like this, And people waiting all night, people like it was like a red carpet, you know, down the the corridor with both Congress people and all the you know, the eufology personalities and experts. So yeah, it was. It was a wonderful time. I'm glad. I'm so grateful to have met you there.
Speaker 1: Now, now, did you get a chance to speak with You must have spoken with Sydney right from Yale.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Alumni.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's right. I have her cart. You know, things are moving so fast I have I have to follow up with her. She was really cool. Yeah, she was one of the local organizers of my friend She Hands, you know, Daniel she Hen's first historic teaching, but this time, you know, teaching for disclosure and the nature of reality based on uthology and such, and so I really wanted to go there and I was hoping maybe to have an opportunity to to a little speaking or at least just participate, because yeah, that's where I went undergrad. And it was such a cool synchronicity to see she Hands, someone I look up to so much, bringing this topic there, and then you know, meeting this nice young lady who's also a screenwriter like myself. I also ran like the film production organization when I was there back in the day, and so yeah, I feel old, but it was really cool meeting her. She's a nice girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so you have this, I'd like this to do your own disclosure.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: That's kind of everyone's looking for the you know, di y whatever it is, do your own you know, you find things on YouTube.
Speaker 2: But disclosure, that's an interesting take.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like, you know, kind of working with the grassroots obviously, is what you seem to be talking about.
Speaker 2: And what what is your whole idea on that?
Speaker 3: Oh well, thanks for asking. Yeah, so, Di, I why disclosure. Hopefully were going to have you on my podcast of that title, which is relatively new, but we thought, you know, amazing people like Steve Bassett, Shean's going to be on there, Chris Bledsoe. So it's yeah, it's it's a new project, not like yours. It's like a legendary establishment, but a new new thing. But yeah, so it's one part of that whole concept, right. Uh, let me first explain it by you know, I actively, you know, help and work in the political disclosure world, as you know, you know from me kind of hanging out there with you throughout the night and day. So I do believe in traditional you know, political disclosure, but only in the sense that it is, you know, I do not see us getting evidence or at least not compelling evidence and certainly not proof of what's going on that way. I mean, I'm happy to be surprised if if something, you know, I think something catastrophic would have to go down in terms of us getting the goods this way, but it is an essential process to me of getting the goods to have this let's say, marketing thing. This this this political theater by bringing this into Congress and having it be it's more than theater, obviously, it's marketing though in a in a very in a very good sense of the word, in that it it validates and expands this idea to the masses. And this, this hearing more than ever, you know, was the first time I believe that that this was covered on every single mainstream platform you know, news and cable news and you know print news and whatever you might want to watch at any given time. So that's great and for me, that's that's wonderful marketing and you know, validation in terms of doing what I call di y disclosure, which in my view is the only way we're actually gonna find out what this really is, you know, So di I Y disclosure. In one sense, it's kind of the experiencer side, which you know it's supposed to talk about in political disclosure. They just want the nuts and bolts. Still don't want to scare people too much yet, But I'm an experiencer, which I can give you the whole wild the adventure I've had becoming one. So di i y disclosure in one sense is self revelation, right, consciousness being sort of in subjectivity, being sort of the root of what we have to work with, you know, primarily, but also di y disclosure in terms of, like you said, this sort of grassroots activism and also grassroots collaborative projects SCIENTI big projects to to understand or experiences and video them and you know, scientifically analyze them. So I think that's that's the only way that we can get the real disclosure, and that's why it's kind of my main.
Speaker 1: Focus right right, excellent, So I just I forgot to mention this for those of us in the United States, we have a holiday, a great holiday coming up, and nope, can't talk about politics at the table this year.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to.
Speaker 1: All of all of you in the US or wherever you are that you know there are people like Chris Leado celebrates Thanksgiving over and Portugal like that. So anyway, happy Thanksgiving to you all, and it's good to see you all in chat everyone. But yeah, so, yeah, I wondered, had you say you're an experiencer yourself? And you know, there's there was a person I had on my show last week there was some He's a very interesting guy, Charlie Charlie Parrish. He's he's from England, but he lives in out your Way and he is also an experiencer, but he seems to be a little bit skeptical about UFOs. It's kind of a strange mix. So it's almost like you got to have one to have the other. But anyway, so what are your what are your thoughts on that? I mean, do you think these experiences are experiencing actually from extraterrestrial or interdimensional or is it a big question mark?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, in terms of where they're from, as far as I've had access to information, both in terms of DIY self revelation and you know, talking to others who have you know, said they've done, you know, various things like this. You know, I'm hoping to hopefully be meeting with carl Nell at an event coming up soon because he's someone who rather famously had said just to paraphrase that he you know, he was very certain that they were off world extraterrestrial, right, And and you know, it always gets me thinking like, how how could you possibly know that? Right? You how can you prove that? It would be pretty cool. I mean, if it were to be proven for real, like in a way where it's not just oh it seemed like this or my perception was this, it's going to be a grand adventure because like how I mean, you'd have to be able to bee said being traveling to another world, and you'd have to go with that being to the other world and somehow get some sort of proof that that being is from that other world, which would be you mean, sign me up. That sounds great unless it's you know, one of these humor scary things. But so far, I'm very fortunate to have only experienced what has been described famously by Chris Bledsoe as he's you know, angelic beings, right, So it's definitely been my experience with them. But yeah, the extraterrestrial thing is a great question. It's something I think about quite often since I have somewhat recently become an experience. It's only been this year, mind you, I think, well, I think there were elements that were happening before, but I did not really understand it was connected to this whole thing. So yeah, so the extraterrestrial thing, I'd love to you know, hopefully I can ask Colonel Nell, you know, if you're listening, you know, perps, you can hit me up and give me some more information. I'm very curious about how you're so certain about this. Obviously you have he has more access to all kinds of things than I do so far. So but yeah, so I don't know, it could just be all part of us, right. The only thing that seems pretty clear is that consciousness is this sort of nexus is sort of ven diagram overlapping cross section between all things, right, whether it's you know, all things subcategory as experiences right, paranormal, you know, any of these sort of interactions that are etheroric by nature. So yeah, I don't know. I would, you know, with Chris Bledsoe, a friend of mine, h and as sort of a mentor, you know, in terms of understanding various aspects of what it means to be an experiencer in his world. You know, he feels quite certain that the beings that I've been hanging out with often often with him, but not always are these angelic beings. And you've probably heard about you know, his his stories and read his amazing book which I recommend to everyone called Ufo of God. It's just a beautifully written book and human story with some very very very unusual things. You know, he seems to be the most validated experiencer.
Speaker 1: And is he going to save the day or not. I was trying to keep something going here with you gone, but you so, you froze, You froze some time ago. And I'm not sure what at this point exactly what you were talking about. You were talking about basically your own experiences, and you know, and and uh, you know what you thought, Uh, you and Chris Bledso shared a similar experience type of thing. And you know, I'll just ask about that. You know, there's a lot of people that think that UFOs are okay, but you know, the experience, the experiences or abductees or whatever, there is a bridge too far for a lot of people. A lot of people are thinking, I don't want to go there, you know, And so I guess I have to ask you, how convinced are you that something actually happened to you? And how would you you know, how would you share that comfortably share that with this audience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, great, great question. Yeah, it's been interesting going from more of the just analytical kind of side and looking at the history and the documents, and you know, I became increasingly curious about the experiences obviously, but it wasn't Yeah, and then I had this sort of opportunity while making one of my various documentary projects to get to know Chris Bledsoe and and he has quite a lot of experiences with him. So yeah, it's interesting to be in this situation now where it's like take my word for it, you know. So yeah, so I appreciate that from all angles having experienced them. And it's a weird thing. I mean generally, I mean I have a community of people online and such where it's, you know, we take experiences very seriously. Doesn't mean we just you know, assume everything to be as as described necessarily. But so yeah, I have enough people. But this is also a very somewhat controversial type of experience being with this this guy who's who's has you know, big fan base, but also some people more skeptical about about his things. So yeah, I mean from my point of view, from my experience as they call it. Of course, I feel one hundred percent certain that these these things really happen, and there's been many of them right as to what they are, though, you know, I don't personally jump to ill take a scientific type approach where I don't just you know, take my serious my experiences to just be you know, I don't take leaps in sort of logic that just because I saw and felt this, that therefore it's extraterrestrial, therefore it's angel Like, you know, I'm trying to find out what it is. It's just sort of the beginning of my research, I guess, with me as sort of the test subject. Interestingly enough, so there's been so many of these experiences. But like if the first time I got I was hanging out with the family, which are you know, they're just the nicest, greatest people in my view. There are many people witnessing what was going on, right, and you know, there were various there's various equipment, not as high tech as I want to bring to the table moving forward. But but yeah, you know, essentially I can give you the whole story. But in broad strokes, it began with seeing one orb in the sky in a place it would not be possible to see an orb in the sky. It was actually a super full moon, so it was and it was cloudy, and it was raining previously, so not optimal conditions for seeing mysterious things in the sky, right, But regardless, these things are quite persistent. And I guess with with Chris Bloodston and his family, and so the first thing that I noticed was this unusually unusual bright thing that was like right next to this massive bright moon. And I, you know, I'm not an astronomer, but I know enough about astronomy and how the sky works at night to be like, well, that's unusual. You know, there are no stars, you know, visible anywhere near this moon. It is way too bright, you know to have you know, visible stars near it. And I'm like, oh, I see what's going on. Something weird is happening. And Chris was watching my expression and kind of you know, he's analyzing sort of the revelations I was having, the experience I was having, and so he gave me this this pretty you know, high tech little scope night vision type thing, and all of a sudden, I was able to see this object very clearly and recorded it, you know, for what it's worth and and it was, you know, I could immediately see it was not a star. It was it was a spherical orb. It had at a little blue kind of pulsing quantum rhythmic thing and a little red pulsing quantum rhythmic thing. And the sensation I had was that it noticed that I was recognizing it for what it was, and then it decided it's as it seemed to me maybe in an anthropomorphics sort of way, wanted to kind of put on a bit of a show. Maybe it seemed sort of whimsical how it did it. And so this one very bright orb next to this massively moon, suddenly it started drifting off a little bit. And then as it did it one became two, became three, became four. This kept happening, It kept dividing, and until there was about accounted that I could see about like sixteen different orbs in the sky from this one orb, all over the place. And so I saw it from you know, horizon to horizon and everything in between, you know, a very long distance, and so my mind is going like, okay, is this it could these be drones like and drones? You know, So it just was astonishing how it seemed to be so far away and everywhere in the sky. But that was then just the beginning. Then one of these orbs seemed to be kind of vibing with me. That that was a sensation I had, and it kind of went down to ground level and kind of like very kind of earnestly, was like sneaking up from behind this rather large tree and it was about like truck size, I guess, but this big version of this very three dimensional with pulsing stuff. So so anyway, just answer your question on the first chapter of this one evening right those things, you know, I was just trying to imagine how this could, I mean, I would everybody was, you know, completely sober, completely loocid. You know, we were having a nice time, like a kind of Norman Rockwell kind of wholesome, you know, hanging out with family kind of vibe. And there was nothing you know, hallucinatory about it. And especially with the help of these you know, scopes and things, to me, you know, it seemed crystal clear. And then when it you know, went behind the tree, it was you didn't need a scope to see it. You know, you could tell it was something very unusual. So if I don't want to bore you too much with every detail, but some of the other parts that were quite mind blowing. Right if you read Chris's book, he has this tendency to be, I guess, a conduit of healing, and I've been disabled. I was disabled for a good majority of my life. This is a big kind of fundamental aspect of everything I do, including my philosophy and research and such. But long story short, for about twenty two years in particular, I had the highest level of chronic lower back pain that was I guess documentable by medical science. So I was tortured a live for many years, which I guess subsequently led to my ego death, although I guess I didn't know what an ego death was at the time. I just knew I was sort of stripped down on nothing, you know, from that experience, which is one of the many things I sort of vibed with when I met Chris Bledsoe initially at contact in the desert. We've both been through very parallel stories in terms of whatever for to in my philosophy as our coherence narrative or our sort of life experiences that lead up to this point, which is based on my research and theories. You know, is fundamental in terms of knowing what kind of experience an experience is going to have, right, you know, the the personal emotional trials and tribulations and such. So just and this is this could be like an hour's long conversation just this one night. So I'll try to I'll try to be succinct, but essentially, so he put his hand on my on my lower back, somehow intuitively knowing the focal point of my pain, and I felt this like warm, tingling sort of energy down there. And then moments later this is where I got one of the most sort of yeah, paradigm changing kind of things from my personal life. So Chris Bledsoe is famous or sort of being able to precog where the the entities are angelic entities are going to be before they show up. Right, and soon after he touched my lower spine, all of a sudden, I had this clear as day vision in my head. It wasn't really like a vision though. It wasn't like a dream. It was just like seeing something in twenty twenty vision, right, And what I saw was a very specific part of the night sky. And then this this vibrant flash and an ORB showing up. And so then about maybe like forty five seconds later, I just sort of kind of as if I was just sort of flowing through life naturally without thinking. I looked up at this guy at a certain spot and it was the exact same spot and that exact same flash happened and there was that ORB and it was like retrocausality or however this consciousness stuff works with these particular entities. So that was interesting. And then okay, the last mind blowing thing that happened, and you know, was that I was hanging out with his amazing lovely daughter Emily. Butsoe who's like like me, She, I guess channels through the creation of music, and that's where I after my ego death thing, That's where I kind of came up with my philosophy somehow my music and it's just how you know, I guess, it's how some creative people kind of operate. And so she was a great mentor to have there because I was like, hey, I was wondering, you know, we were talking about channeling through music before, because she's doing like this concept album with like the Monro Institute, and she's like, this is a really cool girl. And I was like, so this whole thing I'm looking at dealing with here, it feels like, you know, the sensation that I have when I'm in this what I refer to as the in my philosophy as the eternal presence tense flow state. So basically I'm just sort of in a constant state of meditation and creation all the time. It took me a while to get here, though, so I was like, hey, it reminds me of how the channeling through music and stuff in terms of this, this sort of precog thing that just happened in terms of me, you know, knowing where the next orb would be before it showed itself. And she sort of validated that, right, And as she and she said, there's an aspect of this for creative folks like us that's sort of a consciousness co creation manifestation. I don't know, throwing in as many words as you want here of the phenomenon, right, and this is this is what got even more interesting. So and as that was happening, I saw Chris and his daughter were both kind of knowing the sort of laughing. It was a lot of fun and laughing it was like a good night, you know. And and I noticed that they're they're pointing like over my right shoulder, like, okay, what's that? And so I look over my right shoulder, and I thought it was maybe like a bird or a bat or something, but it wasn't moving like any of those things. And as it came closer, this is hard to describe exactly, but it's like this about this this long right, it kind of looked like a sort of like a base ship kind of spaceship plane, but it was biological made out of this like dark dense material. Right, it looked like it almost had feathers, but it wasn't feathers. It was like almost like an Egyptian design on it, and it was moving very slowly. It didn't have wings. I thought maybe it was a bad or a bird, but I mean it had wings, but it was like not like a living organism's wings. It was like a stationary thing. And it moved in this like like perfectly straight line, like almost like impossibly perfectly straight, and it was moving unusually slow. And then as it came closer with everyone, there's a whole bunch of people looking at it. Also, it kind of like just hovered up to me like this, like within like about like maybe eight inches to my face, like what is this thing? And and then it just kind of everyone everybody's just kind of like stopped and looked at it as it goes really slowly by. And then there's this like creek, you know, on their property, and it just went like directly straight into the distance, almost like spaghettified. It was so like straight, and then it was gone. So, I mean, what they explained it to be is something that they see pretty regularly, and it sort of presents itself in different ways depending on how you sort of co imagine it co imagine it. And so like Emily and Chris was saying, you know, like a few nights pre is it showed up as like a like an antique book. Uh, and it flew by flapping its wings, and so I'm eager to sort of experiment. So anyway, thanks for listening to the whole recollection. But so okay, in terms of yeah, like how do I explain that to like my parents and stuff? You know, it's the people in my community you know more or less get it, you know. And so now my mission, you know, is to try to get better data on it and better images, which which people have been sort of requesting in general. And so that's kind of in the works and hopefully we can you know, make something, you know, make some real disclosure out of this that that you know, people can study and have repeatable results.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: The repeatable you know part of it is uh is always is always tricky because you know, I mean, you don't know when something like whatever it is happened. It's it's uh interesting because I had someone uh contact me from they have a ranch in New Mexico, and they were describing these things that were up in a tree and coming down. They said they at first they thought they were birds, but they they looked they looked mechanical, and it was such a strange, very strange thing.
Speaker 3: That was one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had one witness that they both they both were walking the dog at three am basically and saw this whole thing happen to them and a very bright moon. They could see it very clear. They could see it clearly, which was really bizarre. I've tried to get this person on my show because you know, a lot goes on and this is a family ranch out in New Mexico. So it's a strange situation. I don't know, you know, I mean I had.
Speaker 2: Chris Bledsoe.
Speaker 1: Of course he was standing in line with us there, you know, but he's been you know, on my show a few times, and you know, and that for they document so many things that are actually happening, you know, with they actually video these things happening, and it's uh, you know, and John Alexander, who I have a lot of respect for, you know, went to his house and had all kinds of things happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, you know, he's very very in terms of repeatable, reliable experiences. You know, he's he's one of the great people for that. And yeah, I think there's a lot to be learned from him.
Speaker 1: I mean, I want to I don't live I live about five when I'm living down in South Carolina in the winter, I'm only about five five hours away from him, and we have talked about, you know, me beating up with him there. I mean, I'd love to see what's going on there, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so when do these things start happening to you?
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, it's been pretty recent. So so I got to you know, became friends with Chris and his lovely wife and such during the last contact in the desert and Olaus and seges since and then I guess he invited me there for the first time. I'm kind of bad at dates, but it was about I want to say, like four and a half months ago maybe, and we've been sort of collaborating on various things that hopefully I can talk about publicly pretty soon, but just been you know, a great person to get to know and learn from. So and then yeah, I've had, you know, I can't maybe about like ten or so experiences with them. And then also i've been having you know, what people refer to as hitchhiker entities, hanging out with me on my own, whether I'm on the East Coast and a little bit less so, but on the West Coast too, So they haven't been They've been a little bit different in terms of the experiences I have with Chris, which I had a very interesting one week and a half a week ago right after the hearing. So yeah, I'm just down for it. I mean it helps that these have been all good, good experiences, you know, not scary at all. I mean, when I'm on my own, I've been having some of these like like in DC, I get these like indoor orbs that are different than those like spherical ones I was describing. They're more like brighter, kind of a little bit more yellow in color. And they're the ones that like they hang out inside my apartment. I guess I don't know why, but they're friendly, but they're they're a little not to be critical though, we love all the orbs obviously, but at least initially, it seemed they seem like they're just kind of like in my peripheral vision mostly, and then when I look at them, they just kind of like scatter, and I'm like, come on, just just just you know, we're I thought we already got to know each other. You don't have to, you know, you know, have to like lurk over my shoulder, just you know, in front of me and you know, maybe speak to me and you know, so I can understand the universe what no pressure, of course. But so yeah, they're different though they're they're they're they don't really cheese so far. Well okay, okay, yeah, generally do not change sizes, right, And so I've been seeing those like almost every day. I do these spaces on X which are great where I kind of work in my philosophy and have these collaborative DIY kind of community projects, and a lot of times they'll just show, they'll just like pop out while I'm doing a live space, you know. And it's great though, because I have this amazing and not my community, but I'm part of a wonderful community of you know, some of the greatest experiencers and researchers. So it's nice. It's nice to talk to to them instead of like, you know, uh, you know, like my sister, you know about it. I love my sister, but you know, you asked about being an experiencer, and she was getting getting into the whole idea that I was, you know, that this is a real subject, and those hearings are very helpful to prove that it's not just in her heads that this is a real thing, whatever it might be. But but some people though, like I said to her, I started explaining to her one of my experiences and she's just like, you're scaring me. I'm like, oh, yeah, well sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's true. That that happened.
Speaker 1: So Mary Grace wanted to know if Chris and his startup ball saw the same thing as you.
Speaker 3: They definitely did, yes, And there are other people there too that I can't necessarily just say publicly, but yeah, there was about there was I mean there was about five bled stones looking at it, and and like three other friends of ours. So yeah, there was a lot of eyeballs on it, on that whole situation.
Speaker 2: Now, how about your back pain?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, right, that's about to tell you. Yeah, actually, okay, so much happened that first time hanging out with Chris and his lovely family. So yeah, okay, So that first time I going into that, right, I had this very very very fortunate leg issue that you know, because of all these years of having chronic back pain that kind of messed up my alignment and so over time it started to mess up my knee and then it was as you know, downward spiraling dilemmas, because you know, walking is the is the main way that I get some kind of relief pain wise, you know, from all the arthritic agony, and so I couldn't even really walk then, and I was, you know, working on these investigative documentaries and it's like it was just very difficult to travel, right, And so after this first crazy good time with christ and his family. My just the next morning, my knee was like totally finding it and it's been totally fine to such an extent. I was the first person there freezing my butt off all night waiting for the hearing. And I did that partially to kind of test to see how well my my leg is. You know, how much better it really is now, you know, I'm just kidding, testing to see the efficacy. Yeah, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever been so cold, you know, it's spent a long time to talk about.
Speaker 3: That cold was Oh my god, because I had this whole thing. I was like, I only had because I'm East coast, West coast, so I never have the right wardrobe at any given point. And I was like, I just have this huge like parko with like a like a fur hoodie, and like I could wear that, but then I'm going to have to like beholding that thing in every time, you know, throughout the entire day the you know, she Hans rally meeting cool people like you. So I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna freeze. And that's what I did. I froze.
Speaker 2: It was so cool, was freezing.
Speaker 1: I kept like walking around, you know, walking around the block just to faw out, you know, I mean, it was crazy.
Speaker 3: And there's no bathrooms. They don't give you bathrooms, Like I know, I know that was what I did as a result that I took care of it. Yeah, yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: It was something else.
Speaker 1: But but anyway, uh so, but you you were actually saying that there were you you've seen some type of being as well.
Speaker 2: Is that what you mentioned?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, let me first, but yeah, just give you a bit more in the pain situation. So the knee has been fine since then, and also my my feeling about the pain is that it's been it's been about twenty five to thirty percent better every day since that since since that initial healing. And I did get a bit flared up when I abused my body at the hearing, but fortunately I got to hang out with my new friend Chris a few days later, and this is where I had a whole other different level of healing adventure. I guess some people say, Kung Galini that that that stuff kind of scares me a bit, but yeah, it's I guess it was like a whole I can tell you about that too. So more healing. The healing continues.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's good. So you were next to Jason. Are you a friends with Jason?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, now, yeah, meet him there?
Speaker 2: Did you meet him there?
Speaker 3: We're all close friends, you know together? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He saved the day as far as my computer charger, because I was streaming live from there and it was draining fast and and he was great, great to be there. So it looks like I actually have to wrap a little bit earlier today than normal, so in about five minutes or so. So I guess what I'd like to ask you is I saw you only have a couple of podcasts, but you're you're trying to get this podcast off the ground.
Speaker 2: I wish I know how that that is. And I was going to ask you. Was Steven Bassett your first guests?
Speaker 3: He was supposed to be, but due to scheduling, I had my other friend, Eric Hecker was the first guest, which it appears appears to be a good di y disclosure type person and that he's, you know, a whistleblower I guess of Antarctica. So that was interesting. Then I had Steve Bassett, and then I've had Paul Heinich and I've had some great oh, Paul's great. Yeah, yes, pretty much. You know, physics philosophers like Evin Winz, my friend and also my friend Roddy Herbert. So you were taking it from the scientific perspective, the experienced perspective, you know, the legendary podcaster perspective, you know, all the di I y people making it happen, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Stephen Bassett.
Speaker 1: I was just mentioning him because he was a I contacted everyone back in twenty eleven that was anybody, and he's the only one that said sure. He was my first guest. So did you get the first guest going? Then then it goes pretty well from there, and and yeah, it isn't It's such a fun thing to look into, you know, because of all the different ideas of this puzzle. I mean, it's still a puzzle, you know. I mean, we had someone new, uh and that is taking over arrow a r Oh. I'm not sure how that's going to go. You know, there's already mixed reviews. But we'll see, you know, hopefully he'll be at least more transparent than Kirkpatrick.
Speaker 2: Was, you know.
Speaker 1: So, but but anyway, I really appreciate you coming on and I wish you good luck with your with your podcasts, and I'm just looking to see if we have any other questions for you here.
Speaker 2: And yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Did excited to have you in the podcast. You know, I'm glad this is briefs that we have more room to explore for the next one, because you think I'm eager to sort of put you in the spotlight to hear about your many years of talking to different kinds of people, experiencers and everything else, so to get your sort of your theories and your overview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone just wanted you to get talk a little bit more about your your d Y d I Y disclosure. I guess that's the only other thing that I see. And if you want to wrap it up with a little more talk about is this something like any type of organization or is it just your thoughts of of what you're hoping to see it done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, thanks for asking, well briefly, and this can be for for next time. I've created an entire philosophy for finding truth in a post truth world, so DIY disclosure is sort of part of that methodology, right as I described already. You know, I'm kind of just attempting to do whatever I can as one person to to find find the truth and to share the truth collaboratively. Right, So, in terms of it is DIY disclosure and organizations sort of it's currently a discord where there are thirty seven different collaborative projects, including some of the documentaries I'm making one about the Truth Embargo with Steve Bassett, you know, telling the history of the greatest cover up, and various others you know along those lines, and so and so it is sort of a it's sort of an Internet hive mind, and it's great because we can we have all these different projects with different people kind of leading different ones, but they're all available in this kind of massive complex of discord subchannels so that we can cross pollinate and you know, up one project needs an expert for this or that you know, you can you know, leap frog around and pollinate. So that that's been kind of part of it, and it's sort of the philosophy of my approach to making these investigative documentaries about the subject, which you know range from very things from the experience, your point of view, from the suppressed technologies, and I'm working you know with some very excellent scientists around the world trying to kind of problem solve some of these projects like the the Nikola Romunsky project for example, and others just just you know, getting getting people to collaborate essentially to find the truth. So that's that's kind of the the ethos of it. And but for the greater structure, I have this philosophy that I was lecturing about at Contact in the Desert, and I have some other engagements coming up which we don't have time to get into all of it. But that's kind of the source code and of what I'm trying to do and how I'm trying to understand what's going on. And it's working pretty good so far. You know, for example, in terms of DIY disclosure, right it it came from this sort of effort to find and share as much truth as possible until the point of death and there beyond should the opportunity present itself, which is the super objective of this philosophy. Just a little taste of what's to come in a more lengthy conversation. So you know, I'm getting to know people like Steve Bassett and collaborating and assisting him on his efforts, and also Sheehan. There is a lot of vagueness in terms of what is disclosure, how will we know if we find it? For me, and how I define it, it's the only disclosure we're going to get. It's DIY disclosure. It comes from our subjectivity, and it's an eternal process. It's not like we're just going to get this flag planted because and all of a sudden disclosure is done and then and then we're in an offensive Stea Bassett. But you know that we're going to be in a post disclosure world. For me, like awakening, disclosure is an eternal process based on my philosophy, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, excellent, all right, Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Ross.
Speaker 1: It's been a pleasure, and it's been a real nice uh really nice uh meeting you and hanging out with you, Like what did we hang out with?
Speaker 2: At least five or six hours.
Speaker 3: We went through all kinds of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and myass killing me too with that. But anyway, yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: We survived. What we'll do again at the next hearing, which is even better.
Speaker 2: Yes, yep, I'll be there.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, all right, you take care, all right, Thanks for having me, you bet all.
Speaker 1: Right everyone, So we'll be back next week. I'm not really sure what the show's who the guest is going to be. It might be Dave Marler. I'm not sure really at this point, but anyway, also do a little bit of a tribute to our good friend Chris O'Brien and thank you everyone. Remember to keep your eyes to the sky.