Speaker 1: Bill cunning into Great America, of course, is going to be a major announcement tomorrow made about my future here in my time stop. But that's a different issue because we got to upgrade the morning show from Jim Scott and Mike McConnell. I'm giving us some serious stoppa. That's the matter for tomorrow, but until then, Red's Baseball kicks off about five point forty tonight. The Rangers are in town. Keep hope alive. Some have lost trust in faith completely. They're one and two. It's not time to panic yet. Joining you and I now from Butler Counties, of course, the home of illegal aliens and also trailer parks are thrown apart last night. And Richard K. Jones, of course it's a sheriff. Sheriff. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Do you have faith in hoping the Reds yet or have you given up hope? After three games? I say, keep hope alive?
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 3: Keep hope alive? But it kind of looks the same as it's always been. We never start out looking good and then we model through the whole season. A lot of people are disappointed early because it's the same.
Speaker 1: Old thing man. Well, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Listen, it's it's sort of like the Bengals. They always start out losing. They had for six games in the beginning May. They finish good.
Speaker 1: But well, you know, I had on Moagger is wonderful of this on the red opening day on Thursday, and he had a rather important factoy that in the last eleven seasons, the Reds have had a winning record on May first one time out of eleven, so ten of eleven they're scratching their claw and they're going up the hill like Joe Burrow the Bengal. They lose the first two or three games. Yeah, it's getting closed. Then they win, then they lose. At the end, they got to win, then they lose. If they win, they lose. If they lose, they win. I don't know what's going on about Cincinnati sports teams, but once again the Reds are off to a little bit of a shaky start. We have a new jockey, but it's the same horse. So we'll see. If my friend, let's talk about Butler County before we talk about allegal aliens who were working in the jail. Now they're in the jail. How much damage did Butler County suffer last night. I know those who have the least suffer the most. But what happened in Butler County with these terrible storms. Tony's concerned about Boone County. I'm concerned about America. What happened in Butler County.
Speaker 3: Hey, we had the sirns going off last night quite a bit. Really, kin have an aery feeling when the sirns are going off. It's late at night, the lightnings hitting. Then it's real calm, and you know something bad is about to happen. Aunt Williamsdale, it's just out close to seven mile New Miami. Hit a trailer park pretty good liquor. Five trailers I believe were pushed off their foundation. None were tipped over in the trailer park. Some roofs were damaged, the skirting was torn around, some trees down, and there's no place for people that live in trailers to go. We can't go to a basement. You can ride them out, or go to someone else's home, or go to a shelter. No one was injured. He was pretty fortunate. Couches the camper place, he had two or three campers that were tipped over. But He's one of those kind of guys that always helps when these disasters hits. He supplies restrooms and trailers if we need him, like for COVID So a small community and it's the people that had the least to get hit the hardest.
Speaker 1: No question, and I have empathy for him. And there were some tornadoes that hit down one or two, but it doesn't appear to be any loss of life or serious physical injury at this point.
Speaker 3: We were pretty fortunate. We had our emergency response teams activated before the storm hit it. They had their command center sent up in the back and were waiting and responded very rapidly, and they travel all over the country and the ass and here were pretty lucky the damage that was done, unless you're the person with that damage.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about what happened last week. There was a big story. The newsroom had a story about you, Butler County had illegal immigrants in the jail. And when some of the newsroom first heard that, they thought there were deputy sheriffs in the jail that were illegal aliens. And I told our newsroom I wouldn't run with that story because you better confirm that. I can't imagine that Richard K. Jones would hire deputy sheriffs who were llegal aliens, and it didn't turn out to be quite accurate, So we held that story back till we confirmed it. So tell my producer Tony Bender, what happened last week when two illegal aliens were inside the Hamley County jail doing services for the jail. But they weren't employees of the Sheriff's.
Speaker 3: Department, Butler County Jail. You had the wrong jail. But that's okay, Butler. Listen, it had been been okay if they were in Hamilon County. They don't have any problem. That's a sanctuary city. Hey, and the sheriff there's my friend. Yeah, sure she wouldn't have probably done anything them, but anyway, and she's my friend. But anyway, here's what we got. We got a construction site getting a jail renovation in the back in our infirmary area, and the vendors have to supply documents for anybody that comes into the facility. Well, they supplied us to documents, but they were fake documents. They were good faiths Now, these people drove past our sign that says illegal aliens here, a giant, big sign orange that almost splashing. They supply these illegal documents and they go back in my jail through the front door, through our jail. I think it's okay. Well, while they're back there working, an ICE agent works as in our jail, we had almost two hundred ICE ICE prisoners. So he comes up, takes a look at him, runs them through his computer system, and they're both they're all fake, fake solid security numbers, state documents. One of them is the father and son. The father been deported three times, great, wonderful guy, right three times. He's went through the system, and his son was here working also. Both could have been and Mace still be charged with falsifying documents, having fake documents federal documents. But we're gonna let Ice have them and get him on what we call that deportion deportation train of all places to go in the entire country. I've been on this issue for twenty years. It's either they made a terrible mistake or they're stupid, and I'm believing that they're stupid and illegal alien sign they went right past it. Well, they are now incarcerated twenty yards from where they were working. Somebody said, well, why don't you get him back there working. They can work for whatever you pay him in the jail, a Snickers bar or something. But they're on the fast train to be deported quickly. Yes, what the one, the one that came back three times?
Speaker 1: It won't be so easy for him.
Speaker 3: Now that border is as tight as a mouse's ear. There ain't nobody coming across that border. And they'll never ever be allowed legally to come back into this country.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 3: And these are people that committed crimes coming across the border, and the President's going to get to those people. They're going to be deported.
Speaker 1: Also, do you what country are they being deported into? Do you know whether they're Mexicans and Dura.
Speaker 3: These are from Honduras, Hoduras and they're going to go back where they come from and they will never be able to come back across that border. It's so tight now, like I said, tight as a mouse's ear, and Bill, that's pretty damn tight. Would you agree about.
Speaker 1: Well, right right now, I would call a mouse's butt that's how tight it is. But on the issue of employers that hire illegal employees, is that another You have ice agents dozens inside your jail. Illegal aliens walk by this big sign that unless you're hold of NBC News. Didn't like at all illegal aliens here. They walk by the signs, have to say up yours and they have false documents. Is there a sense going after the employee or who hired illegal aliens?
Speaker 3: ICE is looking into all those things. These stakes were so good. But let me tell you to those people that hire these illegals in Butler County, anywhere in the country, we get calls daily of where these people are working. Documents are being forced by the employer. They've got people that are working for them. They think they're safe when they do these e verifies. They get in this program. They fifty of them may have the same Social Security number, the same day to birth, the same address. It's what goes in and we know who who they are. Sodas Ice And to the people that have these restaurants and they're hiding them back in the back in the kitchen, you should listen to Miss Gnome on TV. She said, you should self deport immediately. They know who you are and they are going to be coming for you. If you're here illegally. You came into this country. That's a crime. They will deport you and they will come and get you my employees. Ten of them are getting certified where we can make a rest on the street. Ten deputies within a couple of weeks. I have one hundred and eighty ICE in my jail. I can hold up to probably four hundred and four weeks ago I had zero. So what's that tell you? My jail personnel. They're getting trained up. We got the wheels on the bus greased up so we can get them to the airport. They're getting out here pretty quick, Bill, and there is workplace enforcement coming. It's coming, and it's coming fast.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I have a story this morning on a Fox News that a TikTok user and I saw the which is TikTok. I'm not sure if the sheriff of Butler County is a great TikTok user, but this famous TikTok user posted a disturbing video in which a popular social media website calling on people to quote shoot at ICE agents on site, kill them on site. That's right. If ICE agents are trying to take you or a loved one, shoot them on site. Now when this surface, Christy nom who's head of this situation HHS, said, you know what, we're going to track down this guy and charge him criminally. And this TikTok abuser said, you know what, if you're about to be arrested or deported, shoot the police that are trying to deport you. That's where we are, Sheriff. Can you imagine that?
Speaker 3: No, I can't imagine that. But right now, the agents that are on the border in these communities are out there risking their lives. Every single day there's going to be some people get hurt. And I I pray every night that it's not the the ice agents or the border patrol. The drug cartel is very nastyt and vicious, and these people are coming across the vicious, the ones that are here illegally with the drugs and the drug cartel, and the people that are coming here taking jobs, these jobs in my jail bill, they're they're uh not minimum wage jobs. They're they're the way you call the scale that you have to employer has to uh the prevailing scale and these people. But people prefer to hire these people and they come in. But that's getting ready to change here very soon. And in Butler County, we know who you are that are hiring these people illegally. And if you're doing that kind of crap online. Help, we will come and arrest you all that.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to give you some little insight of what's happening this morning, which is particularly ugly here it is. That's right.
Speaker 5: If ICE agents are trying to take you or a loved one, shoot.
Speaker 1: Them on site. The way they're pulling up.
Speaker 5: With masks on, with unmarked vehicles, no badge, no nothing.
Speaker 1: It could be anybody. It can be GAG members. You have every right to shoot at them.
Speaker 5: This would be the best self defense case.
Speaker 1: You're just in fear for your life.
Speaker 5: You don't know who's behind that unmarked vehicle or who's behind that mask.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous. What is our country coming to? Why would you want to be an ICE agent anyway?
Speaker 2: Do you like.
Speaker 5: Separating kids from their parents? Do you like deporting students that are studying. I can understand deporting a gang member or criminals, but innocent people.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: The way these ICE agents are pulling up with masks.
Speaker 1: On unmarked vehicles. They are pulling up like gang members.
Speaker 5: They are pulling up like the mafia. You might as well shoot them on site and have your day in court.
Speaker 1: Sheriff. How would you react to this video, which is over severalver a million views, especially in the immigrant rights community, to shoot them on site.
Speaker 3: I can tell you it's all faith. They show up, they have badges on their shirts, they have police on their vest, great big giant letters, and they identify themselves. It's all crap. And if you are gonna that's what we do with the police. We go into unmark cars, we pull up, we're plainly identified with their best just like ice agents are in the front of your vest, the back of the vest. They show their badges, they come in, they have guns, and you try to shoot one of these guys, I doubt that you're going to make it out a lie. We'll be shot several times.
Speaker 1: Sheriff, this is sad because you have the Tesler dealerships over the weekend that were vanalyzed. I drove by the one on Blue Ash Road in Hamilton County, the only Teslor dealership. There are about one hundred out in front, yelling and screaming and cursing. There were dozens of arrests for arsons. People are blowing up and keing Tesla vehicles, which are mainly made in this country. I'm not must have an ev kind of a buyer. I'm kind of a Chevy Blazer kind of a guy. But nonetheless, and then there was the GOP headquarters in Lacruse's New Mexico on Saturday was firebombed, the violence from the left, and now they're advocating the killing of police officers. And I'm glad we have the leadership we have locally and the leadership we have in Washington to stop this. But this is what's going around the country, and it's illegal to come into the country illegally, no matter what else you do. And I would assume these two guys in your jail did not commit did they committed legal acts, criminal acts inside of America or just the felonies for entering the country illegally more than once.
Speaker 3: Well, their documents will get him felony charges if they're charged with those. Those are local charges we can put on them. But their crimes were coming into America and that is a crime, and you will be deported for it and you will be arrested by ice. These two committed to fake documents, and those are all charges felling the charges when you forge federal documents. But we're not going to charge them with that. We're gonna let them go ahead and go. But listen, when you do these tesla vehicles and these fat people in their mom's pajamas and got a little key in their hand and got their little fanny packs on, think nobody's season. They will not do well in jail. I promise you. I had a guy come up to my jail with his Tesla thse things cross over one hundred thousand dollars if somebody would scratch his car or damage it, and he sees them, the person that's doing the scratching the vehicle will call the police to get this guy off of them. And listen, you can do whatever you want in America. It's the greatest country in the world to live. And all these little people living in their mom's basements and I've had proached. I had a guy up at my jail with a little iron had a big long ponytail, like we really care. Hey, Musk is a great guy. Is one of my heroes.
Speaker 1: I love the way he talked and.
Speaker 3: The saves or astronauts saves the country money. Hey, you can't do These people are going crazy. They come from other states and they show up. Hey, I'm not much of an electric vehicle myself, guy, But I will protect anybody in this county that has one of those vehicles. We will rescue and you'll get arrested in your mom's pajamas. And if you weigh three hundred and fifty pounds, sorry, and you got your house shoes on and your little fanny pack, and you will go to jail and you won't like it there.
Speaker 1: I promise now one place, one place not to go if you're an illegal alien doing work on a construction cruise inside the Butler County jail. But Sheriff, we got to run. I'm glad you're there for the American people, and good luck for those who suffered damage last night. Richard K. Jones Butler on his sheriff, thanks again for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Sheriff, Hey, thank you, my friend. God bless America. Let's continue with more news. Is next in your comments five one, three, seven, four, nine seven thousand, Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunningham, The Great American. Coming up after one o'clock today will be Tim Graham and the Media Research Center. They track mainstream media garbage in, garbage out, where people are hearing what they're seeing. And if an American, whether it's in Cincinnati or Covington, or Idaho or New York City, only watches liberal media, you have a distorted, wrong view of what's happening in the world and you act upon that. Numerous examples recently in American history where leftists have taken the law into their own hands and commit a terrible violent acts against individuals who have a different viewpoint. I would encourage you to listen as much as you can to NPR and or much CNN or MSNBC and Rachel Maddow to see what the other side is doing. And it's not good, it's awful, it's terrible, the information put in which is causing individuals to act out fantasies against Doze and or against Tesla. And you know, I'm a Chevy Blazer kind of a guy. But nonetheless, according to Car and Driver magazine, the number one car in America produced inside of America with American products is Tesla. And secondly, I thought liberals loved electric vehicles. I would never own one myself. Getting a hybrid may make some sense because you don't plug it in. But nonetheless, the liberals told us for a long time, you got to buy Tesla's. Now they're telling us you can't buy Tesla's. And I had some free time on Saturday, so I drove by the Tesla dealership in Plan on Plainfield Road, I'm sorry, Blue Ash Road in Blue Ash and there was maybe seventy eighty people, mainly elderly, and most had colored hair of one type or another, screaming, hollering, and shouting about a threat to democracy. I tell you, what's the threat to democracy that is fire bombing the headquarters of the New Mexico GOP. There have been thousands and thousands of examples recently where vehicles have been damaged by leftists seeking violence. In fact, I'm reading a story this morning out of Idaho where a man hit a pro Tesla demonstrator with his car after exited his truck that had Trump flags on it. A friend of mine, a good friend of mine, likes to drive around his vehicle with some Trump flags. But you're taking your life in your hand by doing so. A seventy year old Idaho man was arrested for striking a pro Tesla demonstrator with his car. After the victim exited a truck adorned with pro Trump flags. At the time of the protest was just taking place outside of a Tesla dealership. Like in Blue ash on Saturday. Here, approximately thirty protesters confronted two hundred counter protesters, and the victim was identified as a counter protester. At the event. The primary investigation determined that a seventy year old man seventy years old, Christopher Talbot, a Meridium, Idaho, made an obscene gesture toward a forty nine year old victim before hitting him with his own vehicle because the forty nine year old pro Trump demonstrator was flying the American flag, and I guess this seven year old guy gave him the one finger salute and then drove his vehicle, causing serious damage into the vehicle of the forty nine year old. And when I was there, there were a few individuals out front and said, hunk, if you love, if you hunk, if you would think Tesla's a threat to democracy. I didn't hear any sounds, but I saw a lot of one finger salutes from those going by. The Left was a long history country of committing violence. Look at the George Floyd riots that went on. Given an excuse, guess what organized protests, but tastasizing in the riots will take place, and it's happening repeatedly. In fact, it's growing, despite the fact, despite the fact that about seventy five percent of US one does to do something about rampant government spending which is completely unbridled and out of control, with agencies not knowing what the other agencies are doing. And I watched over the weekend the thirty minute interview in which Brett Bear Fox News had Elon Musk in about seven or eight of his expert texts talking about double payments to individuals that one of the one hundred and seventy five agency agencies and government have no idea what some other agency is going, double payments, double duplicities, floppy disks being used instead of digital things. It's the nineteen eighties or nineties technology that grows and grows and grows and grows, including individuals that are one hundred and ten years old still getting Social Security in the SBA making loans to six month old babies likely fraud, and there's no incentive by government workers to root out fraud, waste, and abuse because the more government grows, the more government workers benefit. And to a large extent, I've been a US government employee before, when I worked as a federal law clerk for a federal district judge, and the great majority, great majority of federal workers are no different than you and I, exactly the same, looking for something to do, and they're hired. But there's no incentive by government to restrict its growth. In fact, the incentive is to do the opposite. So if you want to listen to government sponsored radio or television PBS or NPR, I would say, have had it. I don't do it myself. I think it's wrong to have government funding mass means of communication. It'd be like government funding the Cincinnati Inquirir or government funding the New York Times, which, by the way, they've done in the past one of the most brilliant things I've seen recently. And I know I share many listeners with NPR and local stations like v XU, etc. And I wish those individuals well, But I don't think government should pay for it. Your government pay for radio in today's world. Maybe in nineteen seventy it might have been required because FM didn't exist. AM in his current format did not exist in rural areas. That may have made some sense, but not anymore, not in twenty twenty five. So here's this short clip. There's a US congressman named Brandon Gill, who's my new hero from Texas who grew up on an Army Air Force base and as a farmer in West Texas, who ran runs for Congress and quickly wins. And he's questioning whether NPR and PBS should be funded. And he's questioning Catherine Marr, who's a forty one year old New CEOP. Been there about a year of NPR. She makes a million dollars a year running radio stations, of course that we compete with. I guess in a sense it would be as wrong for government to fund this station as it is to fund v XU or some other or GUC. In fact, most markets have multiple public radio stations paid for by the taxpayer, very well paid individuals, and it's not fair and balanced, shall we say? This is Kiris and Brandon Gil questioning Katherine Maherr, the NPR CEO. Dave hit it.
Speaker 6: Gil, thank you, Chairwoman Green And I apologize, I'm getting over cold. I'm losing my voice here MS Maher, I want to start with you just generally. Would you say you generally agree or disagree with the following statement, The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
Speaker 7: I would not say I agree with that.
Speaker 2: You know that's good to hear.
Speaker 6: It's interesting because a lot of your thinking, as expressed by your public statements, is deeply infused with economic and cultural Marxism. Do you believe that America is addicted to white supremacy?
Speaker 8: I believe that I tweeted that, and as I've said earlier, I believe much of my thinking has evolved over the last half decade.
Speaker 2: It has evolved. Why did you tweet that?
Speaker 8: I don't recall the exact context, sir, so I wouldn't be able to say.
Speaker 6: Okay, do you believe that America believes in black plunder and white democracy?
Speaker 7: I don't believe that, sir.
Speaker 6: You tweeted it is reference to a book you were reading at the time, apparently The Case for Reparations.
Speaker 7: I don't think I've ever read that book, sir.
Speaker 2: You tweeted about it.
Speaker 6: You said you took a day off to fully read The Case for Reparations.
Speaker 2: You put that on Twitter in January of twenty twenty.
Speaker 8: Apologies, I don't recall that I did. No doubt that your tweet there is correct, but I don't recall.
Speaker 6: Okay, do you believe that white people inherently feel superior to other races?
Speaker 7: I do not.
Speaker 6: You tweeted something to that effect. You said, I grew up feeling superior.
Speaker 2: Why of me? Why did you tweet that?
Speaker 8: I think I was probably reflecting on what it was to be to grow up in an environment where I had lots of advantages.
Speaker 6: It sounds like you're saying that white people feel superior.
Speaker 8: I don't believe that anybody feels that way, sir. I was just reflecting on my own experiences.
Speaker 2: Do you think the white people should pay reparations?
Speaker 7: I have never said that, sir.
Speaker 2: Yes you did.
Speaker 6: You said it in January of twenty twenty. You tweeted, yes, the North, yes, all of us, yes, America, yes, our original collective sin and unpaid debt.
Speaker 2: Yes, reparations, yes on this day.
Speaker 8: I don't believe that was a reference to fiscal reparations, sir.
Speaker 2: What kind of reparations was it a reference to.
Speaker 8: I think it was just a reference to the idea that we all owe much to the people who came before us.
Speaker 6: That's a bizarre way to frame what you tweeted. Okay, many how much reparations have you personally.
Speaker 2: Paid, sir?
Speaker 8: I don't believe that I've ever paid reparations.
Speaker 6: Okay, just for everybody else, asking anyone who's to be what you're suggesting. Do you believe that looting is morally wrong?
Speaker 8: I believe that looting is illegal, and I refer to it as counterproductive. I think it should be prosecuted.
Speaker 2: Do you believe it's morally wrong though?
Speaker 6: Of course, of course, then why did you refer to it as counterproductive? The very different, very different way to describe it.
Speaker 8: It is both morally wrong and counterproductive, as well as being be tweeted.
Speaker 2: It's hard to be mad about protests.
Speaker 6: In reference to the BLM protests not prioritizing the private property of a system of oppression, you didn't condemn the looting, you said that it was counter productive. NPR also promoted a book called In Defense of Looting. Do you think that that's an appropriate use of taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 8: I'm unfamiliar with that book, sir, and I don't believe that was.
Speaker 2: At tweeted that you read that book, but.
Speaker 7: I don't believe that I did read that book, sir?
Speaker 6: Do you think that a few years ago INPR educated America about quote the whole community of gender queer dinosaur enthusiast.
Speaker 2: Do you think that that's inappropriate use of tax dollars?
Speaker 7: I was not an MPR at the Times.
Speaker 6: That's not the question, though. Do you think that that's an appropriate use of our tax dollars?
Speaker 8: I think our tax dollars that we use are to be able to provide a wide range of take.
Speaker 6: I'll take that as a yes, you do believe that that's appropriate. Your health advisor at NPR also stated in an interview that quote, fear of fatness is more harmful than actual fat. Would you like to explain how fear of fatness is more harmful than actual fat?
Speaker 2: That's directly that's an editorial NPR.
Speaker 8: I am not familiar with the editorial, and I don't believe that was published during my time here.
Speaker 6: It's called diet culture is everywhere. Here's how to fight it. Do you think that that's an appropriate use of taxpayer dollars?
Speaker 8: I think any reporting on health is an appropriate use. You spent dollars.
Speaker 6: Yes, and you think that editorializing that fat is not unhealthy is appropriate?
Speaker 8: I don't know that what that article is sort and I'm not familiar with that.
Speaker 2: With student said fake news.
Speaker 6: Do you think that basic accommodations like doorways or seat belts represent quote latent fat phobia?
Speaker 7: I don't have an opinion.
Speaker 6: It's also from NPR. Do you think civility is racist? No, sir, No. Your outlet ran an article entitled quote when civility is used as a cudgel against people of color?
Speaker 2: That was on All Things considered?
Speaker 8: Would you like to explain what I'm not on the editorial side story, I'm not familiar with that story.
Speaker 6: You talk about how NPR is news. This is editorialization, and I'll read it. For many people of color in the United States, civility isn't so much social lubricant as it is a vehicle for containing them, preventing social mobility, and preserving the status quote.
Speaker 2: This is garbage.
Speaker 6: I'll spend all of my time doing everything I can do, and sure you guys never get another dollar of taxpayer funding.
Speaker 2: This is complete garbage. Thank you, Madam chair.
Speaker 1: So on the board. When the Board of NPR said, let's find a new CEO. About a year ago, they found Catherine Marr and they did a deep dive research into her background find out what were her views that she would inculcate into all things considered an NPR. Among those was the supremacy of white supremacy, Black plunder equals white democracy, white people feel superior reparations maybe not physcical other type of reparations, and fiscal should be paid in defense of looting, not a bad that was in relationship to the b mL riots, or the government has a system of oppression against black people. By the way, she's a white woman, highly educated, only forty one years old. Did topics on gender, queer dinosaurs, the fear of fatness, how to fight the diet culture, and considering extensions of seat belts on planes to be signs of signs of oppression and civility is racist. The implication is black people cannot be civil and of all the people in the world, NPR selected this woman to lead them for the past year into the future. They also, according to Tim Graham of the Media Research Center, when they cover events, about ninety five percent of the coverage of the Republican National Convention in Minneapolis was negative, in fact highly negative, extremely negative. And you might recall this was just a couple of weeks after President Donald Trump was shot and it was one of the greatest conventions I've seen. But has said it was white supremacy and victimization, etc. Had nothing to do with the Republican Principles. That's NPR that you paid for. But when it came to covering the Democratic Convention with Tim Waltz and Kamala Harris, ninety seven percent was positive, and they pumped this stuff out all while claiming NPR, VXU, GUC, etc. They're all independent and objective. What and so, if you're going to cut funding for unnecessary government agencies that have spent about five hundred million dollars of public money supporting these individuals, with Katherine Mahr and others receiving six figure and seven figure salaries, it might be good to begin within PR and PBS. When government funds these activities, there's no reason for it whatsoever. In the climate where we borrow as people, as Americans about six billion dollars every day of brand new money two trillion dollars a year. Now, the argument is it's a drop in the bucket. Well, guess what the drops in the bucket add up. The real money is in Medicare, Medicaid, the defense budget, and social security. But to pick this woman to the left of Carl Marx to head a quote news organization partially paid for by the government is utterly ridiculous. But it'll be defended by liberals, by leftists because they get their message out at low cost. The message is about reparations and defensive looting, systems of oppression, gender caer dinosaurs, fear of fatness, civility is racist, and more. Where's the objectivity, words the fairness? It doesn't exist. Let's continue with more. Coming up next will be Michael Graham of the Media Media Research Center about this issue and more. And if you want to pay for it on your own dime, please do. NPR. PBS does lots of uh lots of fundraising to raise money to pay these salaries, to keep pumping the stuff into your brains. If you want to watch something of the nineteen eighties music like the BGS, it's available everywhere. You don't have to watch PBS to get it. And it makes no sense that we pay for this. None These messages are heard all the time by by MSNBC, by CNN, and by every most media outlets CBS, NBC, ABC, New York Times, Washington Posts. You get the viewpoints anyway, and you pay for it directly by either frequenting frequenting the advertisers or in the case of the newspapers, you have a subscription. But why should we as taxpayers coercively have to pay money to these to these groups to promote a left wing message? And if we don't want to pay that money, we can be locked up by the irs for years in prison. Either pay, know your role, shut your mouth. You pay your taxes to fund these organizations, otherwise you'll be locked up for not paying. You must support these groups. I think even liberals might say that's wrong. Let's continue with more. Twelve fifty six Home of Your Reds playing tonight at five point forty Keep Hope Alive, Keep Hope Alive Rangers in town. They took three out of four from the Boston Red Sox and their best pitchers have been spent, so maybe the Reds can make a bit of a rebound. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, all A News Radio seven hundred WW my Billy Cunningham, the great American of course, doss going through the federal budget trying to do their best to cut it. I watched the interview the other day with Fox News in which Elon Musker is there with seven or eight other dozers, and they talked about the complete unaccountability. You can't audit the incompetence of the federal government, duplicating agencies, floppy disks to run the air traffic control system, a federal budget, especially in the Defense Department, a trillion dollars to spend every year that can't be audited because of all the outside services. Nobody knows what the left hand of the right end is doing. Complete meltdown. You know, we borrow about six billion dollars every day in brand new money, which is about two trillion dollars a year, and the next ten years the national debt's going to be unless we change fifty six to sixty trillion dollars interest on that will be north to two trillion dollars a year in interest. In other words, we're in bankruptcy. Only three ways of handling it. One is grossly increasing taxes grossly, or secondly grossly cutting spending or thirdly, printing presses print a lot more money, which you'll cause gramp and inflation. A man with his finger on all this is Tim Graham with Media Research Center, that is Print Brozell's group, and Tim Graham is the executive vice president in charge. And Tim Graham I looked a few days ago with the congressional testimony of a woman named mar who spent her time at Wikipedia, left wing by the way information source, and I was shocked out of her history. And I haven't listened to PBS, likely not to do it. I don't watch NPR, but you have a montage on the website of several of pieces of testimony, and I guess my question to you is this that the American people seem to like the idea of public broadcasting, like forty percent said let's keep it, without knowing what they're doing. I'm in radio, been here a long time. They're a competitor. I cannot imagine the federal government funding Breitbart, or funding a Media Research Center or funding Fox News. It would be impossible. So, before we get to the particulars, why do the American people, at least in polling, indicate they're in favor of keeping this boondoggle.
Speaker 9: I think that mainly it's the word public. So if you put a poll question and you say, are you for defunding public media? What people are going to be like, what sounds like I'm defunding a public utility or or something. So they and a lot of times you would say, are these people familiar with the content of public media? And I would have to say a lot of people are not, So they don't understand why it is that you would defund it. There's obviously the reason that it's very biased. There's also the reason that it's just not necessary anymore for us to spend half a billion dollars a year to do public TV and radio, which was a better idea sixty years ago. It's it's really kind of a silly idea at this point. It's just not necessary. I think they sound like taxpayer funded MSNBC. We already have an MSNBC and.
Speaker 1: We're spending our money to get it done. That the content is the problem. Can you tell the American people some of the testimony from NPR and PBS executives as to the kind of content.
Speaker 9: They have, Well, they were explicitly asked, is NPR biased Jim Jordan asked Catherine Maher and she said, I've never witnessed it, and.
Speaker 4: That is just such a silly answer.
Speaker 9: It shows such contempt not just for members of Congress, but contempt for the public at large, because anybody who sits and listens to five or ten or fifteen minutes of NPR News, it's going to realize how slanted it is, how it is designed to be maximum negative publicity for Donald Trump, you know. And these were the same networks that would try to tell you Joe Biden was just fine, what's the problem?
Speaker 4: Who cares about Hunter Biden? Not our problem?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: And so we're finding this pretty much every day. We don't even write about all the stuff that we find because that would just go on and on. But it's it's the liberal bias has not slowed down after Trump and the Republicans took over, and there was the idea of that, well, gosh, we might be defunded. They haven't done anything to try and please the Republicans and say, oh, we're going to be better. They're not trying to be better. They're just putting out the same tilted propaganda, you know. So this week it would all be oh, signal Gate. Oh my goodness, the Trump people did something wrong. And of course let's not focus on the fact that they had a successful attack on the houties.
Speaker 1: That doesn't matter.
Speaker 9: Nobody needs a positive story when it's Trump. It's all negative, negative, negative, negative, negative. That's what's required. And that's where they' don't understand why they've lost so much trust among the people. It's like, because we understand that you're basically advertising for the Democrats.
Speaker 1: In fact, there was coverage, of course, the Republican National Convention and the Democratic National Convention. The Republican with one first and bothered. That was a dramatic convention. I think it was in Minneapolis. It was just after the assassination attempt. Donald Trump still was wounded on stage. I thought it was fabulous. But the coverage of PBS and NPR was eighty seven percent negative toward Donald Trump and the Republicans. Four weeks later, here comes the Democrats and that coverage was ninety two percent positive for Kamala Harris and for Tim Waltz. And on top of that that you bring up to single the signal Gate situation. I compare that to the disastrous Afghan withdrawal where thirteen American service members were murdered by suicide bomber due to abjecting competence, and NPR did not cover that as a failure of the Department of Defense and or the National Security Advisor and or President Joe Biden. It wasn't pictured by either of these media outlets and somehow being possibly a mistake to withdraw from Afghanistan that way. And add on top of that, a few days later, you might recall the Biden administration vaporized seven innocent children with a drone strike and a failed attempt to save face. That was not covered as incompetence, that was not covered as a failure of intelligence, that wasn't covered at all by NPR and by other liberal media outlets because it didn't fit the agenda. Throw on top of that, on top of that situation, the entire mental incompetence of Joe Biden. What kind of national security problems could there be if we have an incompetent president not covered by the mainstream media, and who's making national security decisions? The answer would be, of course, no one, because we don't have a president is actually in charge. And I look at this and all of a sudden, we should not be preached by by the Democrats about national security. And Tim Graham add on top of that, the week or ten days that Lloyd Austin, the Defense Secretary won a wall, literally left his duty post as his Secretary of Defense, went into a hospital I think for cancer treatment of a prostate, did not notify his staff, the president or anyone that he was unreachable for seven to ten days. What if Pete Heggsath had done that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 9: And this is this, These are the things that you can that you can line up and say what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot, you know, the then and so the Democrats will play this game, you know, and they were saying that if if the Democrats had been caught up in this signal UH fiasco, that you know, all the Republicans would be so excited. And it's like, here's the whole point is you think that your Democrat favoring media is the media. It's not the left wing media, it's just the media. And you know, and that's the kind of the fiction that goes on in NPR and PBS are certainly part of that.
Speaker 4: When you watch this coverage.
Speaker 9: It seems designed to make sure or the coverage of Donald Trump is ninety percent negative, ninety five percent negative, one hundred percent negative. They're going to focus on the negative things. And that's not to say that that you don't it's not a news story that they somehow put a liberal Trump hating journalists inside their encrypted app when they were discussing military strikes.
Speaker 4: That's that's a little boo boo.
Speaker 9: But it's the idea that they're going to make that a story for a week or two weeks or three weeks, you know, when we all know, Yeah, a lot of these Biden scandal stories were zero seconds, zero seconds, zero seconds. That includes the public broadcasters, and that's just how shameless they are.
Speaker 1: And in fact, right now it appears that Big Bird and if you're the Cookie Monster is being front and center, and of course the late night comedians are having a field day with this, that the Big Bird is political and the Cole Bear is among the worst of them. But they use cartoon care characters from PBS in order to demonstrate that this is uniquely American, that they're going after the Cookie Monster, They're going after the Big Bird, and there's no serious discussion as to why should we as taxpayers provide over ten years, literally trillions of dollars for left wing broadcasting. And you talk about Katherine Maher. She's an avowed socialist who called Donald Trump as recently as a year and a half ago a white supremacist. She goes after every conceivable difficulty. She never would say that about a Joe Biden or about any of the Biden ministry. She does that. But what's your thought about PBS and NPR using cartoon characters as a mask and a band aid over what their true agenda is?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, this is not about Daniel Tiger's neighborhood or Sesame Street. This isn't about Tony the Tiger, you know. This is about the news product on the News Hour, on their front Line documentary series, on Washington Week with The Atlantic. You know, these are all very biased programs, and to call them news is to be generous. And so I think that all they've got in this is jokes about is Elmo a communist because he has read you know, It's not what I would call a sophisticated argument. I think what they would say if you pushed him around and said, I thought you liberals had all the brains. This is really kind of a fourth grade argument, and they would say, no, we're mocking you because this hearing is pointless. No, the hearing has a point. You just don't like the point.
Speaker 1: You have a great column like, yeah, they like doing you have a great column up. Tim Graham five reasons to defund public broadcasting, And I think the number one reason we all know this that whether it's ABC, NBC, CBS, New York Times watching, all of them are far left wing publications. And you have some numbers up here that ABC has two hundred and forty eight CB yes two fifty one, NBC two thirty five, PBS is three hundred and forty five outlets in the Washington, DC area. There's three PBS stations in Virginia. They have one hundreds. I'm sorry, they have over one thousand. National Public Radio programming has over one thousand stations, and they're duplicating the same information. But the difference is we pay for it.
Speaker 9: Yes, I mean, I think it is an interesting fact that there are more PBS stations than any of the other television networks, and that people may not understand how many National.
Speaker 4: Public radio stations there.
Speaker 9: Are, yeah, and some of them are like, well, there's like fifty something in Alaska. Now they might all run the same feed simulcasting, but.
Speaker 4: You know they're going to run around.
Speaker 9: This is the other thing the Democrats did. One they played with puppets and two they were like, oh, poor stations in Alaska will not be able to survive. Now here's the here's the audae of this bill. Is the station in New York, the station in DC, the station.
Speaker 4: In Los Angeles is going to get.
Speaker 9: Huge grants from the federal government. They could gladly say I'll take ten percent of this and invest it in Alaska and the problem would be solved.
Speaker 1: Why don't they want to do any I don't understand this because in today's world, there's not going to be radio towers in the next three to five years. They're gone. A lot of television news operations are collapsing, but NPR continues to grow, PBS continues to grow. Why is that when the rest of the media is this is disseminating and there's multiplicity of sources, the power of the networks are less, but more money spent on PBS every year, not less. What's the reason is it? Typical of federal bureaucracy.
Speaker 4: Yes. Now here's the interesting part.
Speaker 9: You know, my son's in his mid thirties now, and we were having this conversation the other day because they're all running around and saying, well, previous and NPR are very essential stations in an emergence see, and my son's like, well, I don't listen to AMFM radio right, and I don't watch broadcast television. And you're like, somebody our age is like what but you know, people under thirty five, right, this is all pointless. So for them to run around and say, oh, we are so crucial, it's like you're getting less crucial all the time. But yes, their money keeps going up because that's just the general way that things go when you're a broadcasting system pumping out pro Democrat messaging. Those Democrats are going to make sure that money keeps flowing in.
Speaker 1: And Tim Graham, lastly, I would say this, I have hope. All I have as an American is hope. If we cannot say that NPR and PBS are completely unnecessary, they're duplicated by MSNBC and CNN. You don't need the information. If we can't to act the funding to NPR and the PBS. I think we have little hope of changing the trajectory which will result in a financial calamity to destroy this country. If we can't do this simple little thing, and they say, well, it's not that much money, put all the not much moneys together, it becomes serious money. Would you say that if Trump and the Republicans cannot defend public broadcasting out to destroy them politically, If they can't stop that, then we're in deeper trouble than we think.
Speaker 9: I'm pretty hopeful that this could be the time that the Republicans say, you know, let's put an end to the corporation for public broadcasting. Now that's not to say that it's done forever, because you know what the Democrats get back in the power, they're going to be trying to like restart it.
Speaker 4: But the whole you know, the whole point.
Speaker 9: Of this is to say, it's exactly as you say, this is what the Doge team is doing, which is if we just decide we're going to get rid of the things that are pointless. You know, George Will did a column on this that said that the public broadcasting system is like an appendix. It's easily you know, gotten rid of You know, if you can't make this cut, then what are you going to? You know what, what is less necessary than this? So I do think there's a decent chance that they that they actually succeed in this. And I think that the problem we've always had is that when you try to defund public media, the rest of the liberal media goes nuts.
Speaker 4: That's where the Republicans.
Speaker 9: Have always been intimidated, right because you're going to upset ABC and CBS and NBC. You know, these guys don't see themselves as competitors. They're all part of a messaging army.
Speaker 1: Well, the testimony of Catherine Maher was truly and if you want anyone listening to go on YouTube or go to your website Media Research Center and look at the grilling of the CEO mar As, a left wing Marxist claiming there's no political bias at NPR or TV. There is no political bias at PBS or NPR. It is a joke. And if Republicans can't stop that, I have no hope for the rest. But once again, Tim Graham, you're a great American. My family name is Graham, and we must be connected somehow. But once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham showing please please keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Excellent.
Speaker 1: Thank you, God bless America. I let's continue with more Bill Cunningham with you every afternoon on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 10: So two of the three batters that Trevino will face are exactly the batters that he faced in last night's ballgame. So at least the Reds have some familiarity with the guy on the mound. And now, of course the Pitchcolm system.
Speaker 1: Does not work. It's perfect.
Speaker 10: You know, if I had the patience to do this, I would keep up with how many times we see this this year because it's going to be a lot.
Speaker 1: It always seems to be the relievers too.
Speaker 10: Like I was saying in spring training, in a world where you can drive a car with a battery and we can't get a little.
Speaker 1: To work.
Speaker 2: You know, I just don't get it.
Speaker 10: I'm done talking about it.
Speaker 1: Come on, it frustrates me to no end.
Speaker 11: I noticed, hello, quiet, and I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Second, I'm trying to talk to some of my friends off the ledge. When it comes to the Reds taking one in two games one and two, get them off the legs. Come on, come on, man, and and that with that, that pitch thing is on the is on the leg of the catcher. And it didn't work. So they had to I guess, switch the batteries out and the cow if the Cowboys not happy about something. Three games into the season we got action. Well segment. Also we have the issue of the bowling pen bats, also known as the torpedo bats. Yeah, did the Reds need the Yankees bats that are torpedo bats. Let's see, early in the twenty twenty three season, Willie Aaron Liinhart started asking New York Yankees hitters when they needed to perform better. He was a minor league coordinator for the team and with the league wide batting average the previous year at the lowest point in a half a century. So this MIT educated physics professor at the University of Michigan. There we are again, Michigan. That's the favorite home the weed Man. So it looks like they developed a fat part of the bat goes farther up than down, I guess, and you know, I mean, But the thing of it is, it's not an illegal bat. It's a legal bat. And the Brewers got a quit throwing the ball down the middle of the plate, and the Yankees hit him, hit him to New Jersey every day. According to Leenhart started to consider the problem mathematically last year. Right normally bats at thirty one to thirty two ounces to shivered over a specific length. So what he did was move the weight of the bat more toward the six to seven inches that matter correct And then by doing though, you get more thump with your six or seven inches than otherwise you would, because the six to seven inches is about four inches short of the end, and you move it down and make it a thumper. Wonder if Rick Stowe does he know cold and one and has already ordered the bats they debuted over the weekend with the Yankees at fifteen home runs. The Reds need that badly with throwing underhand like the Brewers were doing. And the hullabaloo began when Michael Kay, the Yankees announcer, a good friend of Paul O'Neil but twenty one, who, by the way, stills me at dinner. Yeah, because the red did sweep the Yankees last year, but I regress noted that the shape on the broadcast appeared to be different than normal. You know, how about the bowling pin. It's gonna start thin then goes up. Right now, it starts thin, but at the top is thinner. The sixty seven inches with the ball is actually being hit is thicker. And the yank got a good line, but I can't use it. The Yankees barrage of long balls permutated throughout the player's fascinations. Relievers say, it's not right, not fair. The barrel size is larger, it looks like a bowling pin. Now one at the redsk Have you told certain individuals with the reds about this? Probably think they already know about it. The Stow boys, I'm looking at it. In the middle of the bat is Josh and JD and Chris and all the rest of the boys down there, Mort and everybody. Leenhard said, it's about physics. Take a sledge hammer and a broom handle. The sledge hammer will be more difficult to swing a the weight distribution, and so these new bats have a different weight distribution. When what if we put the mass where the ball is going to be hit so that we have greater equation of mass, velocity and density, said Scott Drake, the president of pro Tech Wisconsin based wood products. We're trying to take a sweet spot and make it bigger. Here, We're here, We're getting into this analytics analytics mess again. What is highly variable? Everything is a trade off. It's a trade off because I didn't know this. If you use these bats, yeah, because so much of the masses in the barrel, swings that don't connect on it producer results often more feeble than those the traditional tapered models. So that means Texas leaguers, if you know it takes it puts more power to sixty seven inches near the top, but it takes weight off of below that and above that, so the tech leger might not as Leanhard explains that if a ball off the end of a bowling pin shape leaves the bat with an eggs and velocity of seventy compared to seventy four, the ball is more likely to be caught by a second baseman. At Texas leaguer, the difference between a one hundred and one batted ball and one hundred and two can be a flyout versus a home run, So you trade one for the other. What the hit king, What the hit king? Once say up in the box, back in the box, closer to the plate. Awaf in the plate, choke up on the bat, choke down on the bat. That's all you need to do is where your hands are right right, that way goes left, that way goes center. You pull the ball to right. A'll wear your hands. Are The physics professors at the University of Wisconsin are involved now and figuring out the right balance of these bats. Jeez so and they're legal because as long as right, just change the weight a little bit and put them with a ball. The six to seven inch is below the tip of the back the hull of balloo is because the Yankees are using it. If it was the if it was the you know, Tampa Bay Rays or somebody or the or whoever the Oakland A's, nobody would worry about it. Fifteen home runs over the weekend, Well, tell the Brewers not to quit throwing it down the middle of the plate. And Aaron Judge hitting at New Jersey, how about Babe Ruth swung a thirty six inch forty four ounce back very heavy right. Has pitch velocity increased in the decades since players shaved ounces off the bats to ensure they had the requisite speed. It cuts up with pitches, So put all that in the computer too. Talk to Bernie Stow about this. What does Bernie's do is number less? Talk to Bernie will He the Stootu reporters of Proud Service, every local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers, Tamestar Quality, you KND Feeling, Cincinnati COO, Shbmid Heating and Coolie five one three, five three one sixty nine hundred. What on this national crayon day? The Reds dropped two or three in that opening series? Willie against those Giontes. Now they welcome in the Texas Rangers. How about that five forty sports Talk rnel carriers Inside Pitch and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extrading show after the game. Now tonight Kumar Rocker will go for Texas. He is. He was the third overall pick in the twenty twenty two MLB draft.
Speaker 2: He went.
Speaker 1: He was drafted by the Mets, but said, now by Banah, I'm citing medical concerns. He's undergone shoulder and elbow surgeries. And let's see. He started Vanderbilt, where Red's pitching coach Derek Johnson worked from two thousand and two to twenty twelve Reds does know of a little bit about this rocker dude. The physics professor say that bat velocity and the structure is of a limited sample size yet to produce knowing the results. But more bowling pin bats will be showing up major league game soon. What about Rick Stowe? Leenhard said his son his new team, by the way, his boys and minor leaguer has had significant improvement with the bowling ball bat. Chicks dig the long ball, always have, always well. Brady Singer goes for the Red Legs tonight, and Texas is coming to town winners of three to four at Boston over the weekend. Now Andrew Abbott, of course, with that shoulder, He's going to start a minor league rehab assignment tomorrow night at Louisville on his way back to the big leagues. The Torpedo Bat is also known as the bowling ball Bat. NCAA Tournament Up Day brought to you by ACR, Gunny Pools and Spas call today swim. This year, Carl Frankie's got a special All number ones will head this weekend, will lead to San Antonio, first time since two thousand and eight. All four number one Seeds have made it. Opening game Gators War Eagle six o'clock, then Devil and Cougars at nine. What about the Reds? The bear Cat already talked about them. The Bearcats get ready for DePaul tomorrow afternoon in the first round of the College Basketball Crown Tourney in Beautiful Las Vegas. The action on ESPN fifteen thirty. I think they started about three o'clock, don't they correct?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Back to baseball. Jonathan India in the Royal starting lineup today against the Brewers, a day after he took a ninety nine mile an hour pitch into the face by Cleveland's Emmanuel Classe. Not good that guy. Hopefully ych dude gets suspended. Did he mean to? I think so? You don't throw it an ex red. What's Jonathan India using a torpedo bat? I don't know. Check it out, Bengals up. They brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town thirteen convenient northern Kentucky locations. The NFL Owners meeting is underway with Ted McKay and West Palm Beach, Florida. We heard from Zach Taylor this morning saying nothing new on talks with Trey hendrickson, why not. The team needs to be better in September. Expect to see different preseason approach this year. That's a brilliant right there. The National Football League is exploring the possibility of playing regular season games in the United Arab Emirates UAE Dubai. A flight from New York is fifteen hours. Well you're going to go for that. One College football moler quarterback and star Matt Ponatowski visiting the Ohio State University today. How much money? I don't know. I need to know. Roger Goodell also talking to the owners. We're reportedly going to discuss the eighteen game schedule. Here we go and the tush push may be out. Are you in favor or opposed to the Tuche push? I say, take it. You used to do that the Park, didn't you. I did that all the time at Park when you were the star quarterback, then played on the reserve team. Finally said this is stupid. I'm gonna play basketball and baseball. High school wrestling in the National Coaches Association nationals LaSalle senior Holden Kuhn is the one hundred and fifty two pound national title Saint X sophomore Cain Schaugar, the Big Red Machine, repeated as national champion in the one hundred and forty five pound class. Chaugar went seven to zero and did not get scored upon all weekend. Get him in here, Get him in here. Major upset at the Miami Open, nineteen year old Jakub Mensig beat the joker. The joker wasn't wild. He lost. Let's see what else? Oh we say? Also, happy birthday today for Royals great and memory King Jerry Lucas, the pride of Middletown, maybe the greatest high school boys player of all times and at the Ohio State University. Sega tweeted out about but I got like thirty thousand responses for the Mount Rushmore. Okay, your name came up regularly. I might add Mount Rushmore? What of radio here? For fifty years? You were with Mike McConnell this morning. Yes, he's got four days left now? How was his attitude very good? Is he happy? Or said he was very happy? Is a man from Receis. I brought him Peb and Jay Reesis and also regular reces. He was very happy this morning. You know I love them. We've had some morning host that passed forty five or fifty years, like Jim Scott. Gary Burbank did the mornings for a while, then Jim Scott yep, and now Mike McConnell. Maybe it's time, Seg that you and I upgrade the morning show. Well, we in competition with Tom Brennemann and Eddie Fingers. So there's going to be four guys in here doing the morning show, and Gary Jeff Walker five and Dan Carroll six. Just saying no one's going to do the sports, one's going to do the weather, one's going to send it to traffic. The others are Republican and Gary Jeff Well, would you be interested in doing William sag in the morning show? I'm already here. We have to upgrade the position. Would you a great Jim Scott and Mike McConnell not good enough? I don't know. I guess is Tom brenneman coming. Can't say who's starting Monday, can't say who's here Monday, can't say Maybe i'mul casting kid Chris. I get off at one o'clock am on Monday morning, Sunday night, or is it John John? I could stick around for four hours?
Speaker 4: Is it.
Speaker 1: Frankie. M Frankie, I'm just Seve Horsemeyer. The chief is leaving nineteen Did he come over? Yes? And in the Morning show, maybe Mike Dartis and Scher together as one be a little they'd have to, you know, probably, Well, we've got we got a hotel next to us, so a lot of rumors out there, a lot of rumors. I think they sleep together already, don't they, I would say, so they're married, right, I think so?
Speaker 2: So I checked.
Speaker 1: What about you and I seizing control of the morning show? Well, wouldn't that be something we could do a we could do a five hour stooge report. People would love it. Imagine that. Well, we're gonna have to see cuts, cuts and cuts, lots of rumors going around segment, lots of rumors. You won't know until Monday morning at five am. Then you'll know, correct, But it could be the Great American and the segment seizing power and ruling for a thousand years. And I think to who we, Oh, okay, I'm not sure that's true. We called it unexpectedly there. Maybe it's Mark Amazon in the future. He's back. He's back in the future has become the past. Segm man, give me out of the report. But this is going to play out all week long? Is that fair to say? Uh? That is correct, A lot of playment. There'll be a lot of stuff happening tomorrow, so get ready for that too, Billy and honor of a nice day here in the tri State. The final fourst set and let's go red starting tonight, all number one seeds the first time since twenty oh seven, it's been eighteen years. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood Report. Boy, the future is here and the future is now. Segment Maybe you and I against the world. Sometimes it seems like you and I against the world, one on the others, or Denny hadaway, you can count on me to stay. When the circus came to town and I was frightened by the clowns, wasn't it good to know that you had me around? Segment? Yes, sir, segment, thank you give me out of the stuge report already did just did and not listening to me so yeah, seldom listen to you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham to your inn America, coming up next to Scott paw All about so many issues I can't confront them all the news radio seven hundred w all of me, Bill Cunningham, the Great American Course. Over the weekend there were hundreds of incidents and test their dealerships and owners in which leftist radicals extremists that you sold during the George Floyd Riots for everything they could to destroy a man Elon Musk, whose job it is to weed out waste, fraud and abuse, which is supported by about seventy five percent of the American people. Plus you have the specter, I think this week and last week and probably for the next several weeks, whether judges can obstruct presidential power Under Article two, the Constitution says, the president is the executive officer of the United States of America right now. As you may know, there's about ninety four districts in America called federal district courts, and those ninety four districts have about seven hundred district court judges, and above them are twelve circuits that have approximately one hundred judges. And above them is the US Supreme Court has nine And so many times you have one judge shopped justice judge in the Washington, DC area, with a result that the liberals enjoy. If you go down the hallway and pick a different district court judge, you might get a different result. But man with his finger on this is the great Scott Powell, author of Rediscovering America. As to call him up a few days ago, that was on townhall dot com. Quote, judges are wrong to obstruct President Trump from deporting illegal aliens. And Scott Powell, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And before we get into this, I want to read just one sentence from your column. Would that be okay?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: You say, quote Trump ran on a platform that prioritized the deportation of illegal aliens, and his electoral victor was clearly manifested in an overwhelming popularity among the majority, an overwhelming number of states that voted for him, overwhelming number electoral votes. And so that's key. But then also the alien enemy actors being used and bastardized by Judge Bosburg and others. So explain the essence of your column why judges should not have foreign policy prescriptions different from another district judge down the hallway.
Speaker 12: Well, the point is this is a national security issue. It's a national issue, and what why should a federal judge in a certain district in America be able to rule on a national security issue. This is a separation of powers issue, and if it goes to the Supreme Court, it's you know, Trump's going to win this because this is the executive prerogative, the executive privilege is. You know, the founders are very wise. They recognize that in international affairs, in times of conflict and potential war, you needed a decisive single figure, and that's the president, the commander in chief, to make decisions, and that those decisions then would be would be carried out.
Speaker 4: Well, we are we are in war, you know.
Speaker 12: The judge said that, well, this isn't wartime, so this law is inappropriate. Well, put aside that, I think it's appropriate on its on its you know, on its face value of the separation of powers and the authority that the president has. But even if, even if we should look at this issue from the vantage point of the of the eighteen ninety eight ruling on it came out of the Spanish American War, the fact is that we are in war. It's not a shooting war, but it is a very real war. The Chinese certainly look at it that way, you know, the Chinese are killing American people by the you know, one hundred thousand Americans have died almost every year from fentanyl overdose. You know where the fentanyl comes from. It comes all comes from China. The raw materials come out of China. They are sold at cost to the drug cartels in Mexico and they sell them the pill the pill presses, you know, so that the pills can be made. Those are sold to the cartels at cost. That Chinese are selling this at cost. Why they want to destroy America. China is at war with America and this is indirect, irregular, you know, warfare, but it's very real.
Speaker 1: You know. The Alien Enemies Act was passed, as you said, in seventeen ninety eight, and since that time, there's been about what two hundred and twenty seven years that if the Congress did not like that law, they had plenty of opportunity to repeal it. So for two hundred and twenty seven years they've not repealed it. And let's face the US Constitution itself is about ten years older than the Alien Enemies Act. And we followed the Constitution because it's good law. And if the Congress, the liberals and Democrats don't like the Alien Enemies Act. It's on the books, it could have been repealed for the last two and a half centuries, and it's not been repealed. And as you say in your column, that modern warfare is more complex than earlier times when war was defined by taking up arms and engaging in military conflict. What the CCP is doing, what Venezuela is doing, what other states are doing, is truly unbelievable. They've declared war on us, and so the Trumpster for the first time has gone back at him just a little bit. And I guess Judge of Bosburg wants to engage in foreign policy. He wants to declare whether or not there's an armed conflict. You know, war is not necessarily an armed conflict. There's other conflicts, but this one is armed because the CCP is flying hot air ballooms all over the country. They're killing one hundred thousand Americans every year. They've infiltrated our universities, and they have Chinese police stations all over the country. That's pretty clear to me. And then they had on top of that, Venezuela, where Madura is sending gang members getting a cut of the action. He's got thousands of gang members of TDA group that is in this country burglarizing homes like quarterback Joe Burrow of the Bengals and many others, sending a cut back home. And so what it is is conducting foreign policy against Venezuela and the CCP. And that is exactly what a president needs to do and exactly not what a federal district court was just a low lever federal judge. And that's what you point out in your column. It is not the judges prerogative.
Speaker 12: No, this is a very ideological judge. This is an anti Trump judge. This is all about politics, and you know, and it's totally inappropriate. I understand the judge's daughter is involved in a you know, in a foundation, a left wing foundation that got funding from USAID. So there's a you know, if you follow the money, you can find out a lot about what motivates these people. And it's a shame that our country is so divided and so politicized. But Trump has a job to do. He was elected by the people with an overwhelming majority, and he was elected, you know, to few borders and to deport people that were here illegally. I mean, he couldn't have been more clear about what he intended to do, and people voted for him.
Speaker 1: Well, well, when you start, when you when the liberals and the federal judges say that, when you have a felonious criminal alien who should not be here in the first place, that commits crimes here by giving aid and comfort to Hamas, it's the president's job to deport these unwanted foreign aliens. And I've played previously the comments of Secretary of State Marco Rubio. He's wonderful and talking about this that if we knew these students would come here to format revolution at Columbia University on college campuses, if we knew they would organize and e vandalize and commit burglaries and breaking and enterings on college campuses and urge the murder and the beheading of Jews in America, they never would have been granted permission to come into this country in the first place. Now that they've been located, three hundred and some have been sent out, And that's what that's what that's what Marco Rubio is supposed to do. Yes, absolutely, and so plus you know another thing's got the American people support this. I saw a day or two go CBS. CBS did a poll and CBS is not exactly a friend of Donald Trump. And what CBS's poll said that right now, Signal Gate had no impact whatsoever. And the Trumpster right now has a fifty percent approval rating, which is higher than any time in his presidency, the first time or this time. What does that say? What do the American people want?
Speaker 12: Well, the people want law and order. They they they want a country that that they remember from, you know, when they grew up. They want a country that they can be confident that their children and grandchildren can enjoy a standard of living in a in a safe way of life that that we just used to take for granted. But you know we've had that. We've we've been at war for years really during the entire Biden administration. The seeds were all planted during during the Obama years. But Biden opening the borders and uh installing a lot of these judges, a lot of them have been funded by George Soros. We know that story. And these these folks are really at you know, they are at odds with constitutional Americans, like they they want to break America down. And the only explanation for their you know, for their views, is that they really have been either co opted or they've bought in to the you know, the new world order, you know, the the the globalist view that America needs to be merged into a new world order. And in order to do that, we've got to, you know, we've got to break America down first. It's an assault on our sovereignty. And uh, frankly, uh uh, you know, there is no doubt that the American people want responsible government. They don't have any illusions about a new world order kind of benefiting their lives. It'll it'll be a teary it'll be a global tyranny.
Speaker 1: And Scott one other thing is that, you know, the media died in twenty sixteen and twenty oh eight when that you didn't cover the policies and the character of Barack usein Obama. The media ignored it, and then Wakamala Harris they ignored it. And so the new media has arisen in ways. I don't want to just skate over the issue that CBS polling this weekend this past weekend said that Trump is at fifty percent approval that Signal Gate, the Encrypted Act app that was had the wrong person put in by a staffer under a secretary, under Walts, the National Security director. That that all the negative coverage the past two weeks, everything they've said about Trump, from birthright citizenship to firing the federal employees, the media is hating that idea, from getting rid of Doze to ending government DEI efforts that the media hates. That ending federal support for gender affirming care in the military, that the media loves. That suspending asylum laws, or reversing offshore drilling band or phrasing foreign eight or suspending the refugee program. That the relentless negative media coverage beginning I guess when the escalator came down back in twenty fifteen, but especially the last month has been unrelenting. You can't get a positive story about him the mainstream media. And his approval ratings at fifty percent in the last few days. What does that tell you about the mainstream media?
Speaker 12: The mainstream media is dead. And that that was one of Trump's great accomplishments in his first term. You know that ended four years ago, a little more than four years ago. Where you know he made it, He made it one of his regular announcements, and every every time he spoke, he called out the fake media, didn't he He never lost an opportunity. He repeated it, repeated it, repeated it, and by the end of his term, the media was totally discredited. That was a great accomplishment that Donald Trump actually pulled off, and a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Don't give him credit for it, but it was a.
Speaker 12: Simple campaign and repetition, repetition, repetition it. Finally, I think got traction. The media is totally discredited. It's it's it's irrelevant. Now the media in America is irrelevant. The real media, you know, are people like you, Bill Cunningham, to tell the truth. And you focus on what's important for the American people to know and understand, and you do it courageously every show, over and over again. And I would just encourage everyone who's listening to tell your friends, your family, your friends, everyone about Bill's show. Let's grow the audience. You need more revenue, you need more advertising revenue so you can expand your base.
Speaker 1: Well, one thing that's happened is that if CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, we haven't got into PBS and n PR much. Katherine Marris performance in the Congress a few days ago was despicable. It's unbelievable. But nobody who gets information from only the so called mainstream liberal media gets the truth. That's why hundreds of Tesla dealerships was vandalized over the weekend in the last two or three weeks. That's why if you own a Tesla, you have individuals on motor scooters running into the side of your vehicle because they've spent their time listening to NPR, watching PBS, NBC, ABC, CBS. They think what the getting from Rachel Manow is the truth, and you act upon that thinking democracy is at risk when we vote somehow, when we voted for Donald Trump in November, that put democracy at risk. So voting puts democracy at risk, and so the only way around it is to eliminate the risk. That's why those two assassins try to kill Trump. That's why millions and millions of dollars of Tesla dealership stock and etc. Has fallen precipitously because you have about one thirdy to pop relation getting ninety percent of their information from the liberal legacy media, and they think what they're hearing is true and it's not true, which is why Joe Rogan and podcast and iHeartMedia and Premier and talk radio is in the ascendancy. And you can't watch the evening news and get the truth. God knows, you can't watch CNN and get the truth or but those who do act out fantasies that result of the George Floyd riots. Of course they were mainly peaceful, as you know, that's.
Speaker 12: Right, But it's really worse than that. These people that are terrorizing Tesla dealerships, in destroying Tesla cars, these are the same people that protested after George Floyd's names, you know, untimely death that was not a spontaneous riot back then. These are paid people. I understand from intelligence sources that the activists are paid three hundred dollars a day. Uh and if they get arrested, they get a bonus, they get paid five hundred dollars. But these people are uh, you know, they don't know how to think, but but they're they're compromised people. They're criminals, and they're being paid to commit crime. And it's a high time that these people were arrested and that they paid a penalty for it.
Speaker 1: And we see that on Colum Nobody went.
Speaker 12: To jail from the Minneapolis riots or any of the other riots for that matter. Nobody went to jail.
Speaker 1: Cops are killed, cops are injured, billions of dollars worth of property, thousands of businesses, white, black, and otherwise were firebombed, and the police were told, don't arrest anyone. Let it happen. And through at George Soros and other means and methods, the tents at Columba Universities send to be the same manufacturer. They're catered meals every day to encourage them to continue to do so. By how Moss by Iran interest and these are paid Astro turf protesters. Right now, Columba University has completely lost its way. They may have to shut down the rest of the year. The president resigned again a couple of days ago. They can't take it anymore. But uh, you know, Scott Powell, we could talk all day about this, but uh, once again, the book is Rediscovering America. Your stuff's at town Hall, et cetera. Once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. The truth will set us all free. Rely upon podcast and talk radio in order to get accurate information. The media has lost its way. If the media had power right now, Trump's approval rating would be about ten percent, and it's fifty percent because they have nothing anymore, mainstream media nothing all right, got we got to run. God bless you. Good to talk with you, Bill, Let's continue. Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLW. I am so excited about this team.
Speaker 4: I'm just getting pumped up about it.
Speaker 2: You have to feel the same way.
Speaker 1: Hello, by it iMOS, I'm broadcasting daring Rock. I sent you a text over the weekend about Notre Dame girls basketball losing to UH. I don't know somebody, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 13: I don't think the the the last audible sound of the horn had even gone out yet before you sent that text to me.
Speaker 1: Just some game lost again to a no nothing team. I think from Elish when's Toledo made it last and lose LSU? Because LSU lost? About all I know about the n CUA. A women's coach looked like she was wearing an outfit for the Grand Ole Opry the other day, Like she's interesting, you love her, hate her, and yeah like that, but most people hate her, but I like her.
Speaker 13: She's got pens, got some interesting. That sport needs some interesting characters in it.
Speaker 1: Now we have a big change happening here, which happens in frequent I know that is about her for a while Grade in the morning. So now remember we were here on the Christmas Morning Spectacular and we said to Mike, you know, it's Christmas, it's time to announce things. He said, no, I want to do it my way, like Frankie. And so now it's been announced that he's leaving, and uh, the future is here, and the future is now. I'm saying, what do we do?
Speaker 13: Garrett sable House, Yeah, a blast from a refer to me as the future from this point forward. And carmas one that's her mind. What many options up there?
Speaker 8: Rock?
Speaker 1: And now many have said, what about Willie and Sag in the morning and maybe Eddie Fingers in the morning and you and Catherine Nero in the afternoons. And I said, let's talk about it. So what about a lot of shuffling around, a lot of shuffling, But you never spreading about the Allen boy Mike Senior and Junior, the Allen Boys. What about Dan c and Gary Jeff those two would be strong, very strong, kind of liberal, kind of too liberal for that morning Marzilla or Mike darteris Century Poelo, or maybe Baryl Love of The Inquirer may want to come up what Jason Williams of the Inquirer j W in the Morning just got one from Mark Amazon. I heard it from itself. Yes, Mark Amazon to me in the same text about himself, just HEARDing Mark Amazon is replacing Mike McConnell. When do I start just saying there are a lot of people up for that, saying it's going to be interesting, because I think William seg would upgrade the Morning Show them when you agree from Jim Scott to Mike McConnell.
Speaker 2: So bad.
Speaker 1: A four hour stooge report, keep with with traffic and weather together on the table, whether at four hour? I bet people would listen to that. Of course they would, of course they would, of course they would. I get up at one am on Sunday morning, I just stay up until five a m. And just keep going going. I'm back in here at noon, just keep going. Wouldn't that be something you're not doing much right?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 1: Maybe veterinarian talk. You know a friend of mine, doctor Peter Hill, works on snakes at the zoo. Doctor Peter hillsid I could do a segment on snake and then and he could have you know who is a segment medicine Alan Cordell BEINGO doctor Dean coming in jan in the morning. Then another segment on legal advice, bringing in what the magic man magic and others. The magic man, Randy Freaky. He's got plenty of time now the freaking nothing get around. There s Sarah Elise, the lady. She was hanging out of the the the top of the car and the parade. He asked, he was hanging out of the sun roof of the WLW vehicle in the parade. Did she have anything else? Everybody else? Everybody else was walking? Did you notice that? Say you see her every morning? What do you think? On EBN you and Sarah in the morning. O, my god, let that happen. Let it happen. Wouldn't that be something? Give me a Smith and Wesson. Well he the student reporters Apro service, every local Tempstar Heating in their get issiting dealers tep Star. Well you can feel in Cincinnati called Sheldon Braun at Broun Heating at five one, three, three eight five seventy seven sixty five reds are in second place right now. Everybody wants a fire, Yeah, get rid of him. Texas Rangers in town for the first of three tonight. Willie Kumar Rocker a former first round pick of twenty twenty two, and he also worked with Derek Johnson at Vanderbilt. Rock goes for the goes for the Ranges, and Brady Singer, in his regular season debut coming over from the Kansas City Royals, goes for the Red Legs second place. Five forty Sports Talk Arnell Carriers Inside Pitch and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inding Show after the game. What about Catherine Nero, a but burgeoning superstar? What about her? I've worked with Catherine about her at night? In the morning, then you and hook it up maybe with Sarah Elise in the afternoon, Rocky and Sarah in the afternoon. Tell what about that? Yeah, she's talented? Well seg you know revenue really how about v XU and how about the g UC and their leader is concerned about transgender dinosaurs that somehow the dinosaurs began the process. That's her name, she said? Is this the one on NPR? Yes, Catherine Marr? What can we just say something? Me know that I saw it. Second, you know that transgender seventy eight million years ago they were born with twin sets of she knows genitalalia was everywhere going to defund them.
Speaker 13: Hopefully if that doesn't get to take take away the factor of which way they lean on things. But but secondly, you and I and seg have to come in here every single day and get good ratings, which we all have, because that in turn means people are listening. Because people are listening, our sales department can go out to the company and say, hey, a lot of people are listening to this, they should advertise your product on their show.
Speaker 1: We have to generate our own way in this in this world not funded, she makes a million dollars a year talking about transgender rights. Looting is justified because it's us longer, it's reparations. But here's the problem. They just passed the cr that continues current funding until September thirtieth.
Speaker 2: Let mess you this.
Speaker 13: So what Trump has all these executive orders, but a lot of them don't have teeth because they just go to some district courts something and get tied up in the court. Says when is Congress, When is the Republican controlled Congress.
Speaker 1: Going to like get actually get the work and do something. Yeah, the power between now and then they can have a big on the spending.
Speaker 2: What are they doing?
Speaker 1: Put it all in there and it takes majority vote in the Senate, and that means they pass it all. Let's see if that, If that happened, Trump is doing things daily.
Speaker 13: Well, why are they not meeting and getting together and collaborating and getting things done? Here talk talk talks the legislative process, which can't be over.
Speaker 1: What about him? What about him going for a third term? I think would be great.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 13: It's sake, it's IMPOSSI what amendment is that? The twenty twenty second twenty second?
Speaker 1: And but he's got a plan to overturn it by two thirds of the House, two thirds of the Senate, three fourths of the states. We want Trump? Is that going to happen? But people believe that, Oh yeah, they believe that he's going to go for a third term. Bunch of Democrats gonna say three fourths of the states. Yeah, three forces of the states.
Speaker 13: Don't agree that the sun rises in the eastern sets in the west or.
Speaker 1: Here's the other gamut. He announces I will become the vice presidential nominee under JD. Vance let him be the top getting the nomination, and then he has appointed the VV. Isn't elected twice he's the VP. He would be elected as the VP. Then the first day Evan steps down, here he is, he's back, and that would be he does his action is an elected, and all the rest of them go to he's Nancy Pelosi would go nor he comes and I resign, And then all of a sudden, Trump appoints JD as the acting vice president and Trump becomes the acting president for the next four years. On the inaugural stand on it one January twenty twenty twenty nine. And wouldn't that be something? Raise your right hand and repeat after me. Hold up on that car wise, gentlemen, Donald, come on in on well with the media, with the media.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: Just happen on earthquake. We have a new VP, who's gone going to reside. Here's the president dj T yes, oh oh, and then Elon Musk will be my vice president. Jeez, here we go with her? Go crazy's in the uh? Was she in the Wall Street Journal preaching about national security?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: All I can say one word, got him dumb like six times, spend ghazi, Yes emails thirty five thousand with bleach bin and sledge hammers. Yeah yeah, give me some more sports. Well yeah, you see and Paul tomorrow in the first round of the College of Crown Turney Mo told me there's one college team playing locally. You know what team that is? You see then go two thirty on ESPN fifteen thirty. The Bearcats have also named former Okloba City Thunder scout Corey Evans as the team's new general manager. Does Xavier everybody who's playing for no coach, no players, players, That's that's a yearly thing, not just here. They don't have many players. Richard Pertine introduced tomorrow at three tomorrow. The player's gonna be like that every year.
Speaker 13: And what does that do to a fan base when every single year you don't have anybody to connect to. You can be like, well, I love the way that freshman played last year. Excited for him to come back as a sophomore.
Speaker 1: Nope, Gone, they did a thing over the weekend, the nineteen ninety two duke basketball team. Yeah, how about all that team? Christian Lader the best Well, Hurley at Grand Hill. Yeah, and never have it again with Michigan and U N l V and all that stuff gone with the win. It's gone and it's not coming back. Kind of like me that Connell is gone, not coming back.
Speaker 13: I think that could be one of the most significant impacts of the transfer portal is everyone talks about all the nil and all that stuff, but just the effect on the fan base of no continuity of no.
Speaker 1: Like, well, look, i mean Kentucky had a five new players. Look it looked. I mean he put he molded Mark Pope, mold him, been together and got got him heir to the tournament. But I mean, how's that That doesn't That's not gonna happen all the time.
Speaker 13: You're counting on people to because they you know, they went there, they're an alumni.
Speaker 1: But it only goes so far.
Speaker 13: Are you going to fork out money for season tickets to see a basketball team that you have no idea the players are three months before the season starts.
Speaker 1: Mark Amazon is putting together the morning show. He said, Andy ferm is going to be the sports host. Seg Mark Amazon said, you're out that Andy firm is going to take over, and what it's going to be Jennifer Ketch Mark in the Morning Show, and he wants to have a feature with Rocky Boyman. Ding do I'm just Mark Amazon, Mark Amazon. Right there, he's putting together the Morning's.
Speaker 13: Part of the succession plan for him. I took over the night show after Mark Amazon, Mark Amazon.
Speaker 1: Things are moving that we we can't announce. Lots of things happening.
Speaker 13: There's some announcements tomorrow, right Mark going to talk about that, though I shouldn't say that major announcement.
Speaker 1: Things we know, but we've got to upgrade the morning Show. You agree, Rock Yeah, I mean Jim, Jim Scott conn Is just you know, Sega, are you interested in a really high profile I'm already here anyway, but you're different. Andy Furman h well, okay, great, let him have it.
Speaker 13: Andy and Mark Amazon. Yes, and Sarah Lease at the top of the bottom of the hour.
Speaker 9: I think I worked, really I think I worked with him.
Speaker 4: He was really familiar.
Speaker 1: I don't know, he looks he looks familiar. I want to see him again, but it's did maybe McDonald's seg that's you. Yeah, I'm just saying, just saying, there's gonna be big changes here. You better get ready for him Rock announcement tomorrow, Mark Amazon putting together with gable Stable. What's his name, Gable Garrett sable House, Dope, He's coming back, gable House named gable House after a restaurant in Glendale. What's the last year he was here? Fifteen years ago? He's coming back. The team's coming back, but the band as the future from this point forward. He became me like that the Blues Brothers could put the band back together, like Sean Miller's got a mission from God. Have you seen Sean Miller on Fox ninety ten doing this documentary expose. It's called all In and they're airing it now, and I'm thinking that it's all out. But Fox nineteen large monies to do behind the scenes of Xavior Basketball for the last two weeks of the tournament, hoping Xavier would be in. But nonetheless it gives us back and that the title of the show is all in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pathetic.
Speaker 1: Now he's all out, So they still running the show about how much I love Xavior basketball. It's connecting the faith in family.
Speaker 13: I don't know if you can fault the decision. I mean, put yourself in this situation, I would wait for ten times the money. But you certainly shouldn't do a documentary.
Speaker 1: You'd leave and you kidding get out of here. All in all out. Faith family is once you we're part of the family, you never leave this rre. I want to be the rest of my life, love this place, all the things. I'm gone, just saying yeah, Sean Miller, all out. And by the way, the missus is not happy. She just build her dream home in Indian Hill. They moved in in December five million dollars in Texas. Said you can get a decent deal on how in Indian Hill right now. We'll take care of that too for you. Sean Miller, all out. What about the bats who were talking to the bats? What about the bats home runs in three games nine using these new bats? Tell the Brewers to quit throwing it right down the middle of Rix Stow? Does Rick Stowe know about this? Should bats are coming in? Just just saying they've been already. Interesting, I like when I like so many things outside the ball six professor changed the weight distribution and put put the meat with the six to eight inches where it actually the rubber hits the road. That's six to eight inches more surfacer to hit the ball. You're telling me the strike zone right there. Why why have the weight at the end of the beginning. Put it where the ball hits the bat. That's where the rubber hits. Seems pretty The six guys said that like firestone, but there's no more Texas leaguers like it takes away all these You.
Speaker 13: Can't change the weight to the bat. The weight to the bat is what it is. It's just where when you displace it. And you don't need at the very very end. You need a little bit more toward the handle in the striker. You need your bat where the ball hits the hand speed segment. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's what you told Andrew bed Attendi, right. Plus you swing faster for some reason with the white weight distribution. I can't waiting.
Speaker 13: By next year all the youth baseball bats, which a youth ask any youth baseball parent, bats are like four hundred dollars a piece. They'll be they'll have those bats if they if not, by the end of the year, they'll have by.
Speaker 1: Number wooden bats. Right, They're all yeah, but they'll be in that shape, is what I'm saying. You gotta have marketing, gotta come up with something different and sell it.
Speaker 8: All?
Speaker 1: Right, Rock, what's on the big show besides you? And uh maybe Mark Amazon? Is that correct?
Speaker 13: Special guests them out Dan Monk right out of the gate, talking about a couple of things. The back and forth between Frishes and Dolly Dollies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, getting the I want the Dollies on Saturday afternoon and I'll never go back. It wasn't the sauce. It wasn't that. It's called white sauce and called tartar sauce.
Speaker 4: I want.
Speaker 1: Chilling and get something other than Scott like, oh no, and you go to Rod Rusk get some other recipe. No, And I'm thinking where's fresh?
Speaker 13: Of course, anything about the restaurant industry, but there's got to be a way to make it other than hey, let's try to take over an existing company that people like, but like kind of be a little bit vague about things, so.
Speaker 1: We count you're fighting all these court battles and it seems insane. Dolly's in court suing mister big Boy back and forth.
Speaker 13: So we're gonna talk to him about that. Also about publics coming to town. Are they going to take any of Kroger's market share.
Speaker 1: I'm a Kroger kind of a guy. I mean too.
Speaker 13: And we'll talk to Bill Dendy at four o'clock. I want to reconomics, guys. Fifty percent of parents are supporting adult children in today's America.
Speaker 1: Why and how and in what way? Look at sig Yeah, Sech, thank you? But big changes coming? Are you prepared for the changes? Always got to upgrade the morning show? The last four announcement tomorrow, right announcement tomorrow? How to upgrade? You don't say that to me, Williet Willia and Otter of the eighty fifth Birthday to the one and Only Middletown Zone, Jerry Lucas, I got a brand new thing from the Yankees. Look at the new gloves they're using. And on National Crayon Basket, National Crayon Day, Rock Crayon. We leave you with the Immortal words and their student report.
Speaker 9: You don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to pull a Cunningham and you know, take off and go national radio. Here, I'm gonna stay right here.
Speaker 1: Davior, that's Chris Mack. How long did that lasts? To Louisville? And now he wanted to come back. Of course, you're loyal to this place above all else. I'm like you and you me, you, all of us have been here forever, right, and we're not leaving. On seven hundred WLW