Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. This is take two. Okay, this is take two. So here's what's happening. It's two eleven am. I am beyond over it. Okay. I've been up since seven o'clock in the morning. I'm ready to get out of here. I want to do the pod. You guys generally know when we do the podcast because we usually say what time it is at some point in the show. Right, I'm over here, ready to go. Tim's f and off over there waiting for this Chino Reem versus Nick Guaghenti match to end. There are heads up in the ten thousand dollars buying seven card slid. It's never gonna end. It's okay, And unfortunately Gino is probably gonna blow it. Oh God, he had a big and heads up play, but nigg is grinding and he's gonna blow it because rule of JRB. That's why he's gonna blow it. Now. I started doing the podcast solo, and I was just gonna fire it off audio only because again, he was effing off over there, sitting down doing nothing, and I was like, I'm not waiting. I'm doing the solo, and then you come walking in. Then you come walking in, and now you're here. Okay. Also complete disrespect for the game. Just producer Rich. I'm sorry. The guy's chomping on chocolate chip cookies or some shit over here. It's just absolutely out Rachel, Yeah, exactly, it's ridiculous. This guy is just unbelievable. But anyway, it's the Poker Girl Podcast and here we are. I mean, it's just absolutely wild. I know many of you out there listen to the Poker Girl Podcast. Do know that there is a video version that we are doing every single day on YouTube on the poker Go YouTube channel. And then also for those of you who are watching on video, know that if you can't watch it on video one day, just do the grab and go option, you know, like, oh, it's overnight right here, right wow. I'm the king of it, yo, And you know you can just take it on the road. We do have audio. You know, we're everywhere. We're trying to be everywhere. Oh man, now that I got that off my chest, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm very tired.
Speaker 1: I know. That's why I wanted to do the podcast and get out of here. Also, you don't realize that, like I have to download the files, I have to put them in the drive, I have to do all this nonsense. It's like an extra half hour to my night every night. And then tim' is like, oh, I'm going to be up before you. No you're not, because I'm going to be up at six thirty tomorrow morning driving my e F and kids to school. Okay, And you're like, I'm going to sleep here. Yeah exactly, okay, exactly. This is not oh yeah, yeah, I might go. We don't have a rundown. I have been so unprepared. I've been all over the place today. I had to go over to Venetian to do commentary, which was a great final table, by the way, shout out Josh Reichard for winning that one two hundred and twelve thousand dollars up top plate ass off at that final table. But then you know, then I have to come back over here, and it's like I have to like reset myself, get back into the swing of things.
Speaker 2: But we can bang this out. Okay, twelve minutes, Okay, not twelve minutes.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm probably gonna give the people a half hour. So before we get into all of that, allow me to tell you about play poker Go once again. I need to remind you guys every single day about play poker Go. If you want to chase the thrill of online poker without having to touch your wallet, play pokerg dot com is the place, the home to free to play online poker, and it actually feels like the real thing, real players, real strategy, real fun, ring games, tournaments, sit and goes, bragging rights and by the way, those sitting goes are now no gambling, no future branded, so go check those out. It's all on play poker go dot com. So sign up, get in the mix, and see how you stack up. You can join for free now at play poker go dot com. You can also download it for iOS and Android. We will see you at the tables. Okay, let's just bounce around the bipe here. What do you what do you want to hit on? First you give me an event, I'm gonna go to it and then we'll talk about it. That's what we're gonna do here. Let's start with the colossus. It's an easy colossus. Is this king of not only does he f off for the beginning of the podcast, make me redo this whole thing. You just just completely bury the lead. You pick a tournament with seventeen sixteen thousand people, one hundred and three people left, of which we know absolutely no one, and you're like, yeah, we're gonna lead with that. No, I'm overruling you.
Speaker 2: And I'm just wanted to throw wrench.
Speaker 1: I'm overruling you. Okay, I'm overruling you. Already out of the gate, I said I was going to do this, but no, I'm not going to do it. We are overruling you. Are they playing this out? What are they doing in this stud?
Speaker 2: The stud all right? Well down a trip plan?
Speaker 1: Answer my question?
Speaker 2: Well, I came over during the break, so I don't know unless.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna go back to that. Let's let's hit on the twenty five K high Roller first, because there was a bit of a situation at the ben the day and you were here for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So last night on the previous episode, we talked about how they had three hundred entries on day one, they got all the way up to three hundred and ninety two. Enormous field, colossal, some would say massive, some would say massive, we won't say massive, we'll say other words like gigantic, you know, stuff like that, monstrous, monstrous works. Yes, I'm totally in. So they get up to three hundred and ninety two entries due to a crap ton of late entries, people coming in right at the buzzer trying to get in there. I think if you got in at the buzzer, you had twelve and a half big blinds. This is what I saw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds right.
Speaker 1: So you send a text to our group chat saying they're redrawing the entire tournament. What the heck happened?
Speaker 3: You have very very interesting developments. Basically, they played a level while Vegetation was still open, mass que of people trying to jump in, and you know they've got the new iPads. It's it's rather difficult to balance the old way where you hi cott tables open new tables.
Speaker 2: It causes quite a headache. And I don't know.
Speaker 3: Who made the decision WSP or maybe it was the people in the app. They did it, you know, redraw of the tournament. That way, you can just basically immediately redraw all the new players in. They all get their push notification, they all move tables, very uncommon way to do it. But I was out there I didn't really hear any gripes about it, So maybe this is the new way to do.
Speaker 1: It, I was gonna say. I mean, at least as it pertains to the SP because now with the WSP plus app, you basically press a button probably right this is redraw or something. So I mean, should that be the case in these tournaments when you have these large groups of late registrants that come in. Should you just do this? You know, you play that level or two levels or whatever it is on the day two, and then when that break comes you say, you get everyone in and then you press the redraw button and everyone goes and does their thing and gets to their new seats. So I feel like it should just be implemented.
Speaker 2: Okay, Personally I don't love it.
Speaker 3: I still like the way we do it to the studio where you you know, high cat is such.
Speaker 2: A butt in all candis, but you see it.
Speaker 3: You can't compare it to the studio, I know, but in all fantus this is still random. So if it saves ten to fifteen minutes and it's just an easy way to do it, and no players object.
Speaker 2: Hey, I think this might.
Speaker 3: Be the new way to do these big field high rollers, especially here at the WSP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you on that, So I just thought it was interesting. You know, you've never seen anything like that. Obviously. The app makes it easy to just you know, press a couple buttons and rejar everyone. Everything gets shot out to everyone's phone and that's that. So after day two in that tournament, eighteen players remain. Anatolely Nikotin is leading the way with five point five to five million chips, chin Way Limb is second, Andrew Ostepchenko is third, or Kasatchi Cogloo is fourth, and Byron Caverman is fifth on the leaderboard. We had a shot twenty five k fantasy wise down to the final couple tables and we had both Jeremy Osmas and Seth Davies in. Jeremy Ozmas ends up busting in twenty second place and then Seth Davies bus in nineteenth place. So we scored some points, yes, but we were closer to scoring a bit more points and things were looking quite nice for us but didn't work out. So what are you gonna do? Almost two million buckeroos up top for this one one million, nine hundred and forty nine thousand dollars second place also going to get seven figures. Just Shiy have one point three million four second place. The final eighteen players are guaranteed seventy three thousand, six hundred and thirty nine dollars. Plan for this one we did stream day two today on Poker Grow and on the Poker Goro YouTube channel. The plan is to stream the final table on Monday, June and ninth. That's today when you're listening or watching this, So stay tuned to Poker Go for that one. It should be a fun final table with a ton of money up top. Remember this is the one that Nick Schulman won last year, and this year it's even bigger again, more than more than one point nine million going to the winner. Okay, so now that I've gotten that out of the way, where do you want to go?
Speaker 2: I say we go to the six hundred.
Speaker 1: You're so ridiculous. Okay, We're going to go over to the fifteen hundred dollars PLO double board bomb pot, which has a winner, jijang Luo lou oh Is Lap. So I have no idea to say his last name, don't I don't know. I just know that there was a guy at the Venecient final table today who had the same last name, and the whole time that I was saying his last name, it was non stop correcting me in the chat. So I don't know, I don't know how to say his name. Luo sounds right to me Chinese, I believe, so, I mean he was American, but it.
Speaker 3: Was the American Chinese. I think that might matter. I mean, maybe I'm listen.
Speaker 1: The chat was telling me NonStop, So I just I listened to the chat because that's the professionals of the worldat the YouTube chat is the professionals of the world. So that's what I go with Jizang here winning his third bracelet in three years. He won to last year, right, and he won this one this year, so he's just obviously the greatest player.
Speaker 3: You remember which one he won last yet I know that he beat your boy, one of the hashems in the in this tournament.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, well it was.
Speaker 1: It was slightly different, but last year it was no one at hold him slash Plo. They didn't do the bomb pot every hand, so kind of changed it up. He won that, and I don't know what else he won.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I just want to see if you got that first one.
Speaker 1: I'll say he won the nine game fifteen. Is there a fifty three K nine game? There is a yes, Yeah, I'll say that. I'm just completely guessing. I honestly have no clue. What do he won? What do you got for me?
Speaker 2: Close? Twenty five K Horse high Roller. You're in the I mean you're in the vicinity of.
Speaker 1: I knew it was a mixed game tournament. He's a mixed game guy. He's obviously the greatest mix game player in the world, well second greatest to Benny Glasser.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. I don't know. He might be Uh, they can run at it.
Speaker 3: This one also took for it if we topped at the horse twenty five K horse final table. Josh all Are No Alba Dahir, Michael Manchek, Phil Ivy, Ryan Miller's got see it?
Speaker 2: David Ben you mean Adam Friedman? Cool? That is a murderous row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, means twenty five What do you expect? No, but yeah, this tournament? Uh luo winning two hundred and ninety thousand. Whose heads up with Robert Klein? I mean they they played heads of forever a long time. Yeah, there was two heads up matches going on and opposit side of the rooms. You had this one between Luo and Kline. Then you had the other one between China Raim and Nikwaghini, which I guess is still going on over there for god knows what reason. These these ten K limit tournaments are just wildly long. Interesting situation here happened when you and I were about to go for a walk go check out some of the other tournaments, and we stopped by here. There's a three way all in. There are fourhanded, there's a three way all in. There's cars all over the table, there's chips all over the table. Danny Wong is one of one of the players all in. But Danny Wong like, I don't know, at least to me, it didn't seem like he realized he got eliminated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got scooped.
Speaker 1: By the way he well, the way he didn't act made me. I was like, am I misreading what's going on here? It was like, clearly you're just eliminated. But he was kind of like sitting there like, oh, I have a set well yeah, but he has a straight so it doesn't matter. So what are we doing anyway? A little side there? Uh, former Player of the Year Iamatakis seventh place in this event. All right, we're done with that. All right, let's talk about the stud shall we?
Speaker 2: Yes? Do it?
Speaker 1: So it's Nick Waghanty, it's China Reem. They are heads up and as of right now, it looks like Nick Waghanty has the chip lead. Yep, it's just incredible. What was the size of the chip lead for Chino? Like, what did it get up to? I think he had six to one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little bit les a little bit worse than a six to one lead at one point during heads up play. And you know, we thought, as the broadcast was going on of the day two coverage of the twenty five K, we were going to crown potential winner in Chino Reem first time brace the winner on that out of table. But Nick slowly grinding back, you know, got it to even went back to Chino's way, back.
Speaker 2: And forth, back and forth.
Speaker 3: Obviously they're playing pretty big limits just finished hundred K, two hundred K, and obviously these guys both want it pretty bad. I'd say China wants it slightly more so. It's a grind out there. And you know they did talk about ending at one.
Speaker 2: What happened to that five? And I want to bring up another thing because.
Speaker 3: When on a fifteen minute break, Nick Gaghani is nowhere to be found when the clock starts, and Gino's like, well, wait, Nick had six big bets, okay, I caught him twice. Gino messaged him. I think ODB said he messaged him. He came back fifteen minutes later, and I am very confident that he would have been blinded out in fifteen minutes with six big bets. You have to physically deal the hands, I believe, still right, and then take the chips and move on on.
Speaker 1: What was he doing?
Speaker 2: Why did he do that when he came back?
Speaker 3: Because he has a room here, He shares a room here with a few upstairs. So like we just assumed he went upstairs, you know, maybe change his clothes, eat some food, go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is.
Speaker 3: He said he wanted thirty minutes. And I think that's where there was a bit of a bit of a confusion between before Gino Nick. But look, hey good on YouTube, you know if not you know, dealing the cards and taking that brace at home a little unfairly.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, listen, it doesn't look like Kara is going to be on Chino's side, because clearly Nick is just taken out yet. So I pointed something funny out years ago. I don't even remember what year it was. It was two thousand and eight, it was maybe two thousand design. It was one of those two John Rebert Balon who is friends with Gino his heads up with Mac Graham in the fifteen hundred dollars Limit Hold Them shootout way back in the day. And also kind of weirdly coincidentally, we mentioned Danny Wong. Danny Wong was at that final table too.
Speaker 2: It was a fifth place.
Speaker 1: Jarby is heads up with Mac Graham, and Jarby has a big lead, like ten or eleven to one, something like that. At some point in the night, it was very late. They were playing Forever. I remember I was working with James Gwill. Shout out, James Gwill, Combin CODs, yeah, Combon cards, him and I were working for IS at the time. And sometime while their heads up, Chino shows up. The Chino shows up. He's talking to his boy JRB. You know, he's trying to sweat him a little bit, you know, this, that and the other thing. Chino ends up leaving Jona berbel on dust it off, blows it, and Mac Graham ends up winning, blows the massive lead. Obviously JRB would go on to win a bracelet later on, didn't he win something crazy? He went like the five K six max or something like out of control much later, but obviously trying to get his hands on ambracelet back then you know what would have. Of course, met meant a lot to GRB. So bringing this full circle, these guys are out here playing. Chino's got a big lead, right, it's looking like he's gonna close it out. I mean, sheinos non stop talking shit like the whole time, Like it's just it was like it was like if you've ever seen you know, I don't know, clips of Michael Jordan talking shit like it was just NonStop, like in Nick Wagandi's face. It was quite hilarious. But then guess what happens You look up on the rail. Who's who shows up on the rail. Good old JRB shows up on the rail and I'm like, oh, here we go. This is the full circle moment. Chino showed up when JRB had the massive lead, and JRB blew the lead, and now you got JRB showing up when Chino had the massive lead. And at least as of right now, Nick has crawled his way back and has the chip lead. So what do you know? These two need to not go sweat each other on their rails.
Speaker 3: Okay, I would like to read a post you might have made at five point fifty three am on July third, two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: There you go, title egg McMuffin time. It's almost six am, and thought us a.
Speaker 3: Breakfast at the beginning to provide perhaps we should send the floor lady to McDonald's.
Speaker 1: That was definitely h James James's for much of that for much of what year was that two eight two eight? Yeah, so that was my first year. For much of that I was reporting on the floor and handing stuff to him and he was writing it.
Speaker 3: Graham getting irritated. Six fifty nine am. The loans railbirds are getting a little too rowdy here at the Fie table. After a hand one of the spectators was giving Graham a little too much grief. Graham's had something to him. Security stepped in and spoke with the spectator. We've been told that if it gets much more rowdy then security will start removing people from the rail. This final post even fifty three, only fifty three events of this world series Man times changed. Even fifty three is in the books. Under twenty three players in a day too. That lasted over seventeen hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was outragious.
Speaker 3: Seventeen hours that post seven thirty am. Yeah, it was kind of marathons back though in those days.
Speaker 1: Absolutely ridiculous. Well, these guys are still playing over there for god knows what reason. Just go home, guys, come back.
Speaker 2: Been sleeping.
Speaker 3: How you mentioned I'm going to go upstairs and sleep since we have a room. You mean you could take that too, but you think kids at school. Two thousand and eight, there was one day I finished at like five am. I want to pay for the cab to go back to our rental house in Chinatown. So I slept in the player's lounge, laptop in my arms like this, cuddling it on the couch.
Speaker 2: And then like every time security.
Speaker 3: Would come in or people would come in to like, you know, go to the player's lounge, I would like wake up. And then I woke up to the stampede of people coming into the rio about eleven fifty, went to the bathroom, did like one of those washers, you know where you get the water and you hip yourself down, and then started at shift to twelve o'clock.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good old days.
Speaker 1: So before these two you had Paul Volpi busted out in fourth place, Mori Esk and Donni made a run all the way to fifth place, seventy thousand dollars for him. Adam Friedman was in there, sixth place for him, Dan Hi Miller seventh, eighth place, Mike the mouth matters. So so a good group of names there that ultimately bout out. And yeah, Yang Zoo also busted in third. He busted today. They played three handed for a while as well. You know, it wasn't just the heads up play that lasted quite a long time. But right now it is still Shino Reeman nkwagainst he heads up for the ten thousand dollars seven cards stud title and two hundred and ninety five thousand dollars. Nick is looking for his third gold bracelet, Chino is looking for his first. Chino has is it? Three heads are second place finish three second.
Speaker 3: Place finishes is a third couple of fourths, and he's either going to get a win or another second place.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, yeah, so he's he's you know, been there close many many times. Chino has of course won many big tournaments in his career. He's won plenty of stuff in the studio as part of the PGT. He's a two time PGT Mixed Games Champion, you know, but he has still yet to claim AWASP Gold bracelet. And he's right there. He's right there right now. So you know, if we get a winner during the rest of the show, we'll do some breaking news. If not, you can expect us to hit on this one and close it up on the next episode of the show. The fifteen hundred dollars Big Oh is down to how many players seventeen from the field of fourteen hundred and ninety nine. And while we bombed out. When I say we, I mean our twenty five K fantasy team in the twenty five K high Roller, we got Nico Milgram looks like he's second in chips for this one with seventeen players remain, so we got a shot. We're good old Nico there. Also listen, don't look now, but I said, don't be surprised if Ryan Honig wins a second bracelet. And who's fifth in chips, Ryan hone. There you go. You also got Lawrence Brandt in there, Oasamed is in there. Sean Daniels is all so still in the field for this big old tournament. Those seventeen players are guaranteed twelve hundred dollars up top almost three hundred k two hundred ninety seven thousand, two hundred dollars are gonna come back on Monday. They're gonna try and play this one out to a winner. I would expect that this one actually does get to a winner, unlike what might happen over there in the seven card stud six hundred dollars mixed no limit, hold them slash pot limit Omaha, deep stack, and I did not. I have not seen this guy in a long time. Whoa Valentine Vorniku is the chip leader? That's crazy? Maybe Second Way Ships hold on? Oh my god, they did it to me again. I cannot stand when they do this. The chip leader should be the story ninety nine percent of the time, and the thing is the guy who is actually the chip leader. Easton Orman works in the industry. He is a social media manager, works for the rold Poker Tour. Give the man his due, put him in the headline. And he has a sizeable chip lead. He's got three million. Varnicu has two point five million. That's a nice chip lead. Come on, man, what are we doing? This is ridiculous?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: Now, I think there are exceptions to every rule. For example, if let's say Daniel Legron, who is in third place? Okay, I get it right, but come on, guys, come on. You got James Calderao, big show baby, he's in third, Kane Callus is in eighth. What's what? What's going on in this tournament? I haven't even checked in this thing all day. Two seventy five entries. Yeah, good lord, they're in the money. Okay, who else is in there?
Speaker 3: Kyler Brown's in there? We got a brace winning in the Joseph Sanders, cal and Anderson he had a chip lead for a long time, doesn't have that anymore. Angel is a Gary Balden. I know, we love our Gary Balden, mat Gregorich.
Speaker 1: It's not an omal tournat if Gary Bolden is not on the course.
Speaker 3: Of course, the sorry, all right, a few of these kind of mixed game notables we are used to uh talking about.
Speaker 1: All right, sounds good. I mean we might as well do it. Now, let's let's sit on this colossal. Yes, that's you know. I I after you tried to put it at the top to bury everything colossal, I went and then buried it.
Speaker 2: It's colossal that it needed to be first.
Speaker 1: Can you are you able to effort right now? Check the structure this year? In last year? I want to know what the deal is with the struction? Okay, you which one are you going to check? How about that? Okay, I'll check this year. So you checked last year's structure, I'm gonna check this year's structure because Tim and I were talking about how the field size was down year over or three thousand entries, and we were informed Our good friend ODB reached out and said that they changed the structure, which I had heard, but I was like that that, I mean, how much could they have changed the structure? But now we were told they went from thirty minute blinds to forty minute blinds. Now, this is what we're trying to confirm. So bear with us while we try and look this up. This is always incredible stuff. I know producer Rich Fryan absolutely freaking loves it. So level duration this year is forty minutes, fifty k chips, forty minute levels.
Speaker 2: Are you not able to have?
Speaker 3: Fine? Anything you got to go to like Poker News or something, right, Yeah, I'm going to like Day one A of Poking News.
Speaker 1: The problem is that they changed all these freaking all the stuff on the website, so you can't this is.
Speaker 2: What I have. Yeah, no, it's forty k.
Speaker 3: Starting one to forty minute levels, three starting ves play fifteen levels all fifteen percent of the field.
Speaker 1: So wait, that was last year.
Speaker 2: That was lastly.
Speaker 3: So this yea, you saw fifty k slightly more chips, still forty minutes. I'm not sure what the first level was. Can you tell us was one hundred tw hundred, two hundred yeah, okay, so basically the increase in siding chips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the increase of twenty five percent, that's a lot. It's a lot of chips and also extending, which they obviously, I mean they like it because the buying is higher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, And they increased the amount of play on day one, although it was still down to the money, but they did allow for seventeen and eighty levels. So that's the main difference from this year.
Speaker 2: I lostium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think also, as you pointed out on yesterday's episode, that it was later in the schedule last year. Yeah, right, so that you know, it's it's probably not exactly one thing. You know, it's probably not the structure. It's probably not this, it's probably not that. It's probably you know, there's a pie chart and everything has its share of stuff, you know, so it's all those things. But you know, shouts to ODB for passing along that information with with the structure, and you know, an extra ten thousand chips is a lot. It makes things, you know, a bit deeper, especially if they keep if all the levels are the same throughout right, obviously adding more chips in there, you know, people are just gonna go bust a little bit slower. Carlos called us is leading the way. This is a funny headline, seeking first bracelet. There's one hundred people left. It's not wrong, I mean, yeah, yeah, okay, there's sixteen thousand people sneaking a RASO in this tournament. I mean it's just sometimes it's funny. You know. Mac Glance is still in by the way, somehow, some way, mac Glance is in.
Speaker 2: The field, and there was also one more an other of w so Ryan Lang.
Speaker 3: Okay, this was supposed to be already down to nine players for one o'clock stream tomorrow, you're what.
Speaker 2: About ninety eight players heavy?
Speaker 3: So we are already making some contingent plans here to maybe push it into another day, maybe stream at eight pm or nine. We're going to see how fast it plays. Every sacks about twenty big, so it should be pretty quick out of the gate eleven am restart, you know. So there is still hopes we'll get this on Pugga Goo on Monday, just a little lighter than the one pm that I had scheduled about three months ago.
Speaker 1: So well, people are playing too good in the Colossus. Yeah, I have an idea for the classes.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: Looking at this first place prize, it's five hundred and forty two thousand dollars in a whole lot of money. Now, I think a lot of people are probably gonna hate this idea, but I'm going to roll with it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of what you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Cap the first place at five hundred.
Speaker 2: K Okay, why I don't know, is that clean number.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a nice clean number. But then but then you get you can beef up all the other payouts, okay, And what you then get is, you know, hopefully you get kind of these these dreamers, these shot takers, recreational players that are firing into this, you know, to maybe get a little bit more payout. You know, you cash for let's say eighteen hundred instead of fifteen hundred. You know, I don't think that the top makes that much of it. EVSI cash for five forty two or five hundred thousand, right, you know, but if you throw a couple hundred bucks, a couple thousand bucks elsewhere, right, you can go a long way. Then maybe you get those people parleying into other events like that.
Speaker 2: Month, so stock next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's that's just my random thought there. It just came to me right now. I have no idea if it's a good idea or a bad idea. I'm sure plenty of people will tell me it's horrendous. But that's what the uh, that's what the old YouTube comments are for. You guys can just land us go nuts in there. So yeah, so that's the colossus and then we have the ten thousand dollars no limit hold them deuced to seven single draw this thing. I mean, we walked over there and we immediately said, why is this so big? It's out of control big. The players are talking on the rail that this might get two hundred. Now you were talking about is there a different number of re entries?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they increased the re entries from one. Well, first of all, most of the championship events no re entries. A love makes sense, freeze out, Love It Championship on the no limit do is a little special, Okay, So it's all. I had one a bit more gamble for the reason, you know, to Benny Streets just all in call. This year they made it two, so that definitely factors in. I saw a post from Benny Glasa he was in for all three. Got that third one up to an okay stack.
Speaker 1: So John Sharman on our twenty five k team was also in for all three.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 3: Good work, John, this is what we need. You need to get us over the line because Jeremie has was not doing too well.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that was the change.
Speaker 3: And obviously the best way to view this is at the end of the day, we get the uniques.
Speaker 2: You look at the uniques and you look at the.
Speaker 3: Total entrance and and see if it's more based on the re entries or more based on new players.
Speaker 2: You know, we I.
Speaker 3: Walked over there first person. I saw Elio Sion, who we talked about. Uh, loyal listener, set me a DM today. Pedro Brofman was like playing the deuce, bringing me your hat. Of course, of course he's playing.
Speaker 1: The histor is playing the duke.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: Of course we.
Speaker 2: Saw the legend Billy Baxter over there. His his page's still in Uh. I don't know, I've been sweating.
Speaker 1: He is stilling.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you get a lot of fresh faces that come out for the for the no limber dues.
Speaker 2: You've got the extra re entries.
Speaker 3: A lot of these no limit guys, Darren Olias, Alex Fox, and they love the deuce.
Speaker 1: You know, That's what that's what is saying. You're starting to get a lot of the bigger no Limbic guys transition over to start firing in this one, which is great to see, you know. So yeah, Nick Schulman leading the way. Shocker there, what a surprise, Yeah, what a shocker. He's leaving the Waistcott, sever second Alex Fox, and third you mentioned Darren Olias. He's up there near the top, Dan Smith as well as in the top ten Daniel Negrano also in the top ten, Daniels. Daniel's putting together some runs here. Huh, He's putting together some stacks. He's putting together some runs. We'll see if he can go deep in this one. Of course, anyone who bought action of his package on poker Steak, I'm sure loves to see the fact that Daniel is in the top ten entering day two of this tournament. So what do we got going on tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Well, we'll have the continued championship going for another eight hours between TEENA Raymond Nick, we have the Cossus. Obviously we touched on what's starting this new, what's setting this new. We have a fifty k no limit hold him high roller. That's gonna be a big one. We will hopefully do some Day two coverage of that for the folk like you and me with smaller bankcross eight hundred deep stack right up at Ali, I don't think either of us will playing that because we exhausted right now, and then the afternoon event, the very the event that would be voted most likely to get evicted from the WSP schedule is the fifteen hundred limit hold them?
Speaker 1: You really think that that's the event.
Speaker 3: Of all the ones on there, it's I don't think it would ever go, but I feel like that's the one most on the out of all the you know, I don't know, I feel I say the fifteen hundred horse, no chance you compare that to say the fifteen hundred big oh no, fifteen hundred start No.
Speaker 1: I think that I'm going to need to think on this one.
Speaker 2: Now, numbers, let's look at the numbers.
Speaker 3: We'll see if we can not right now, you don't have the brain power to.
Speaker 1: I just need to kind of go through and see.
Speaker 3: Limit hold them for. I mean, look, it still gets a good turnout. I'm just saying that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So if it gets a good turnout, it's never getting Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's because to get evicted.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if it keeps paying the rent, yeah, no, need to they pay the rent. That's just how it works.
Speaker 2: Good point. Good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, you gotta find something that's not paying the rent, which is like the ten k rass.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you just you just broke Mickey's hot.
Speaker 1: I mean, isn't that like the lowest turnout?
Speaker 3: Okay, right, stud loss he had one oh seven. Given the ten k is a different I.
Speaker 1: Know, but I'm just saying, well, they used to have a ten k pot limit, hold them.
Speaker 2: Special.
Speaker 1: They evicted that thing, right, Yeah, I mean it can happen, definitely. There's no sacred cars. Well there's one sacred call the main event. Other than that, there's there's no sacred cows here, all right. Yeah, but yeah, so three three events signed tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You got a little bit of taste for everyone, the low rollers, the high rollers, and the limit rollers and.
Speaker 1: The limit rulers. You're actually absolutely ridiculous. We're leading into a pretty fun stretch. Of course, we have those events kicking off tomorrow, but I'm looking a little bit further down the road. You know, three k free out, ten kplohilo, fifteen hundred dollars Monster Sack, one hundred thousand dollars high roller, like, you know, that's a nice batch of events right there. So I'm really looking forward to what we have for.
Speaker 2: The week ahead.
Speaker 3: And fresh off the niche Women's high Roller, we did it the way we talked about from the win yesterday. We got the seniors hire all of five K coming up next week as well. So yeah, we have h big high rollers, the seniors hirollos, and some pretty interesting freeze out events coming up.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, sounds good. We're not going to keep you any longer. We don't have an interview.
Speaker 2: Let me go get on. We just hold on, just just pull the show up, stop stop.
Speaker 1: Tim was was hanging on to see if he could get nick er Chino, but obviously they didn't finish, so look to get those tomorrow or sorry today when they do finish. But that's going to do it for the show. We got nothing else. You guys know the drill. If you see us and you want a hat, say the past five hats Jesus, Lord Dragonfish think his name was. He came up gotta hat dragging. Yeah, that's what he said. He wanted to go back.
Speaker 2: Young Man coffee. He came and got a hat. A guy who was last.
Speaker 3: Year in twenty twenty one, and he chopped the two hundred and fifty horse deep stack at the rear with me and Mickey Daft right.
Speaker 2: He came and got a hat.
Speaker 3: He didn't put it together that it was me until then, so we've given out about twenty We talked about Pedroick Brumpman Justin Zachi. You still need to give me the secret code, Jeremy Becker. As for a hat today, well, buddy, you got to give us the secret code too. But yes, twenty five down, seventy five to go if you want one, not we're not reserving it for anybody, so you have to come find us get it.
Speaker 2: We still have last year's hats.
Speaker 3: So if you didn't get one of those and you want one, we have them here as well.
Speaker 2: But yes, seventy five.
Speaker 3: Hats, new hats remaining, so come get them before they run out.
Speaker 1: All right? Sweet for him, he's Tim Duckworth. For me, I'm Donna Peters. Who'll talk to you guys next time tonight, Canny expressed,