Speaker 1: I guess we should just get right into it. I mean, anybody have a realm, don't kill it.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, Chilli, okay, chillie.
Speaker 1: You got your people lined up.
Speaker 3: It's the sweeping sensation that's sweeping the nation. It's the pumpkin spice. He's right. Three of you be invited to come on down and bid on today's pumpkin spice item that is available.
Speaker 1: It is a real item.
Speaker 3: Let's go see who's gonna be on the show today. Mandy, come on down man, Good morning, Hi, Mandy, how are you.
Speaker 1: I am so excited. I'm super excited.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to have you on too. I like your energy. Mandy, you're gonna be bidding first today. Next up is Cole. Come on downlo y, Hi, Cole, Welcome, Cole, Welcome to the pumpkin Spice price is right. You're gonna bid second on today's pumpkin spice item that is available on retail shelves this year.
Speaker 1: Cole, you sit tight. Last, but not least. Tom, come on down, Tom on all right. I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to play.
Speaker 1: I want to win the game. I want when to go up through the Dallas. Good for you, bro, I wish you the best. Tom. You are going to be bidding third today.
Speaker 3: So you are the three contestants, Mandy, Cole and Tom, the three contestants on today's pumpkin spice price is right? Okay, well here we go.
Speaker 1: You know them, you love them. It's me, it's you, hype man.
Speaker 3: Please tell us about today's item up for bed.
Speaker 2: Well, what today's item is? Favorite fires pumpkins spice Salsa. I feel like you're pumpkin spice extra spicy. You're gonna love this. This salsa serves up a sweet nutmeg and cinnamon and fusee flavored profile with a light touch of joppoleto peepers that are gonna be sure to light up your fall like never before. What kind of jappoleno peepers they're working on in Mexico?
Speaker 1: You're love it great.
Speaker 2: That's a little kick to that pumpkin spice, and I promise you you'll love it.
Speaker 1: You're sure it's not jollopeno jowpoleno peepers. Please let me finish, please.
Speaker 2: Each jar features a wonderful bleno pumpkin iced tomatoes, sugar, onions, and of course those joppoleano peepers that everyone's talking about. You know what they say, gang, When you want something with a little kick, it's pumpkin spice salsa that you pick. It's a sixty napp jar gets my suza from the fat folks at Flavor. In fact, ever heard that same jel pillo peepers, jel poleno peepers. When you're looking for a tick, those pumpkin spice you pick.
Speaker 1: Those jel Poleno peepers are spicy.
Speaker 2: Very spicy y cali as they say.
Speaker 1: Everywhere. I'd have to say a great job, but I'm not sure if it was. Okay, here we go. It's time to bring on our contestants.
Speaker 2: I believe. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, Hey Mandy, good morning, Good morning Mandy.
Speaker 3: I need your bid on the sixteen ounce jar of pumpkin spice salsa.
Speaker 2: I am going to say, six eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Six eighty nine sounds like a winning bid to me.
Speaker 3: Okay, six eighty nine, Okay, Mando, hang on right there, Hey Cole, good morning morning, Hey Cole.
Speaker 1: What is your bid?
Speaker 3: It's a sixteen ouns jar pumpkins by salsa from the fine folks at Flavor and Fire. All right, let's go for six five, six thirty five.
Speaker 1: Studio audience likes that. Yeah, they that.
Speaker 3: In fact, thank you hype Man, Thank you hype man. And last but not least, Tom, come on down, Tom, what is your bid on the sixty douns jar pumpkins by Salsa with the chunky drippy.
Speaker 1: Bits by Salsa.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm gonna go six six naggy is tom O's bid?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I got contested number one at six eighty nine. Contest it number two, six thirty five, and then Tom did that thing where he at one penny over somebody. He went with six ninety. Contestant that comes closest without going over the actual retail price will be our winner today, hike man.
Speaker 1: If I can tap in one more time, well.
Speaker 2: Right, the actual retail price of flavoring fires Pumpkins by Celsa is nine dollars in fifty Tomo, Palmo.
Speaker 1: You did it, Congratulations Tom O.
Speaker 3: With that kind of dick move where you go a penny over somebody, dick move or not, it didn't seem to work. He had the highest bid you said it was nine point fifty. He bid six ninety.
Speaker 1: Tom, You're the winner today, all right. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I know it.
Speaker 3: The winner.
Speaker 1: I have one radio here for same. It's a pretty good win.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: You got a pair of tickets to see my Chemical Romance and just announce our concert to playing Goldblighte Field in Arlington.
Speaker 1: Tickets aren't even on sale.
Speaker 3: You got him.
Speaker 1: You win. The Pumpkins by Price is right, all right, and I moved over here to you's been from New Orleans. But at the same time rock games. I'm a long long time Oh damn, Tom's been here. You've been here twenty years. Bro. That's awesome. Yeah, that's so great. All right, well Tom, congratulations on your win.
Speaker 3: Cole oh and manned oh great job playing the game today, hip man, Thank you, Bro, thank you.
Speaker 1: Right hey, if you want to stick around, we're spending the guitarists there's I'll be listening. We got all the fun things.
Speaker 3: If you want to hang out, no time, okay, love to have you anytime you want to hang