Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'd let your taco one on one one w jr R, but your freaking idiots all right.
Speaker 2: This hour brought to you by our iHeartRadio Music Festival took the wraps off that yesterday. Trips up for grabs again today nine oh five with US one oh five this afternoon and then five oh five this afternoon as well. It's a text enter and win deal.
Speaker 3: And there's a big, bigger rock representation this year, the Offspring, Sammy Hagar, a bunch of rock bands in there. So uh, hopefully you win a trip. It's paired up with one thousand dollars. That's not too shabby. Hey, was that again? You get those keywords, you text them to two hundred and two hundred. What's that?
Speaker 2: Was that helicopter still circling around when you walked in this morning. There's a helicopter that was like circling this general area earlier this morning. Yeah, do you think internef there's live action or not?
Speaker 3: No, no helicopters, because I would have noticed that. But maybe that was just the life coaches people making sure place is secure.
Speaker 2: Clearing the airspace could be okay, perhaps let's begin. In China, a Chinese woman was devastated after she discovered her boyfriend was cheating on her after taking a look at his phone. After breaking up, she said she was utterly miserable and cried for literally three days in an attempt she was unable to, you know, just recover from this devastating thing, and she wanted him to share in some of her misery and feel the same kind of pain and emotion she's going through because he caused it. So she had twenty two hundred pounds of onions delivered to his front door and said, I've cried for three days, now it's your turn.
Speaker 3: How much does wait, did you say twenty two or twenty three?
Speaker 2: Twenty two hundred pounds of onions?
Speaker 3: So know how much that runs you. Onions are a cheap, cheap product. So for a twenty three hundred pounds, I mean, yeah, I don't even way him out of the store. Just find one that's you know, semi good stick in a bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll be fourteen cents.
Speaker 3: She'd chop them all because if you don't chop them, it doesn't do their trick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it was just you know, men as a symbolism and then just to cause him a pain in the assid expense of having one. Yeah, it probably costs more to have him removed than Yeah, the purchase price of them. I'll give her a. I think it's creative b B plush for creativity. Why not?
Speaker 3: Good job?
Speaker 2: But again, why even by he was cheating on you? Honey?
Speaker 3: Move along?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's wait. I know it's from the sidelines. It's easy to say that, but you gotta do what you got.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, them being boyfriend girlfriend, who knows how long.
Speaker 2: Let's keep it in the produce department for this one. For another analogy, Apple Tree, anybody.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, Taco, you're becoming an observing the helicopters still I think they meant to say unobservant. Still there. I didn't see a chopper coming in.
Speaker 2: I look on the news here to see what's what's going on. I don't know if we're under attack or something. I don't think so, all right, Apple Tree. With this story out of North Carolina, uh, the mother of a high school student attacks a principal and the school superintendent after a meeting about her daughter's participation in fighting at school.
Speaker 3: I'll show you wow.
Speaker 2: Parenting one on one here. Uh huh, don't you call my baby ugly?
Speaker 3: I'll whoop your ass. You got a picture of said mom?
Speaker 2: Uh, let me see if there's one here or.
Speaker 3: Not any names anything. I'm just trying to Okay, what is her name? Her name is Mariah Hector? Not a bad looking mom charged with assault US school employees. Pretty young? You said her daughter's in high school? Yeah, she's thirty three. Wow? Yeah, I mean she must have yeah, fifteen sixteen, fourteen sixteen, Yeah, probably. You know the deal where you have the baby before you even have the car seat in the car or driver's license for that matter. Yeah, he signed up for driver's ed. But do you show how to hook up the baby seat? Because I got them right here?
Speaker 2: Do I have baby seats on public buses or do you have to bring your eye? Does that work? Oh?
Speaker 3: Wait, you know what I did? I did take a public bus down in the keys. Did not see any baby seats. I think it's a b yobs, that's my guess. I just got yelled at for drinking beer in there, sock beer. Remember I had to take one of my socks out of my bag to use it as a koozie because the bus driver's yelling, I see you back there drinking beer, guys, none of that. I'll pull this bus over.
Speaker 2: Had something they don't see in a regular basis in the Florida keys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Come on, she's got plus she's got a bus full of inmates from whatever that place is.
Speaker 2: What what's that the stock Stock Island, stock Island.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember the guy with the stab balloon. I took a bus ride with a bunch of guys who just got out of jail. Some of them are serious, some of them just keys arrests. It was interesting. Had beers with the guys at the bus stop.
Speaker 2: Good times. Well, I guess now that I look at this, uh, this could have been the headline of the weekn tender. Pornhub is pulling out of France, the entire country.
Speaker 3: Porn Hub is pulling out from France. Yes, yeah, that's a good one. Tongue in cheek or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's this is another one of those deals where pornhub is running into some uh some issues because France is now uh enacted a law similar to what nineteen states here in the United States have done, including Florida with age verification for adult sites, and porn Hub just would rather than even have to deal with the potential of violating said rules and regulations and laws in this case, just we're not going to deliver our content to your whole country.
Speaker 3: Basically, we don't need the friction, so we're pulling out. Yes, we can go all morning.
Speaker 2: I would like to also point out I believe France, France must be cleaning up their vice side of things because now this law, and they just passed something that really curtails smoking in many places in France now, which was a favorite. We all know that everybody's a smoking, smoking, smoking all the time in France.
Speaker 3: They're doing smoking laws. Yeahs, come on, France.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not just word the naked ladies.
Speaker 3: Here, that's say Hapa. I was just thinking they're getting rid of them. Next.
Speaker 2: They're not dancing on porn Hub.
Speaker 1: We know that's for sure now Lynchin Taco on Demand Download the iHeartRadio app.