Speaker 1: While looking at the twenty twenty election, one of the most starting discoveries was that people who sold their homes and moved out of the state were actually still voting from their Florida residences. So Chris Jerson created the People's Audit to help Florida citizens check who's voting from their homes. But since twenty twenty four, he's joined forces with ego AI, a firm to build a new system called Elie e Lly that currently monitors forty six states and DC. Chris Jersky, you welcome into the Stone Zone.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me back.
Speaker 1: So, Chris, how do you feel about the President's address the other night and what are the implications.
Speaker 2: Well, much like you and some of the other people that fought all the way through twenty twenty, and especially some of the people that went up to Washington for January sixth to feel vindicated to at least be that it's been addressed. But just like you said earlier, we're still waiting, hopeful, and waiting for the arrest because there is no real solutions until people go to jail and are punished for what they did here. And the other thing is that the systems themselves, the systems are all still in place. Exactly what we had in twenty twenty is all. That entire regime is still in place.
Speaker 1: That is precisely my concern. I mean, first of all, I am astounded by the mainstream media and their democratic handmaiden's ability to continue to say with a straight face that there's no evidence whatsoever of electionaire regularities, no evidence of voter fraud, no evidence of ballot fraud, no evidence of problems with paper ballots, mail in ballots, no problems with the machine, and that if you say otherwise, you're some kind of a dangerous nut, even though of course you have a First Amendment right to say exactly that what I've seen, I think you would agree with this is overwhelming evidence of irregularities. And let's try to take the US apart. Where is the greatest danger here in the voter list? Is it in the manipulability and instability and insecurity of the machines, or is it in the mail in ballots? I mean? Or is it all three?
Speaker 2: It's all of the above. And also I would add to that, as the political machinery that sets themselves up, you probably know about a lot of the grassroots being squeezed out of the local politics in Florida. That's one of the oldest ways of basically pushing and manipulating politics. But I think the biggest part of the fuel that goes into the steel starts with the voter rolls and it ends up with mail in ballots. Mostly they can generate as many voters as they need and then with mail in ballots send those votes in.
Speaker 1: So how do we fix our voter lists? So let's start there.
Speaker 2: The biggest thing is that there's laws already on the books. NIVRA, which stands for the National Voter Registration Act, that was created in nineteen ninety three, long before the machines came along, was clear and black and white that the citizens, the voter rolls belong to the citizens, and that the locals have a duty to make sure that the voter roles are cleaned of what's very important in eligible voters. A lot of the problems we have now with most of these states, because I monitor changes month to month, is they're not removing anybody most of the time. They basically just go ahead and mark people as inactive and then they keep them on the voter roles. And it's kind of like fuel that whenever they need to have an extra vote, they have this pool of people that they can pull from, either be it real or people that have moved out of state or died. The reality is is that there's just a number of ways that they could reach in and grab these voters and then basically set them as a mail in ballot. And it's happened over and over again. People show up at the polls and they and they're being told at the polls that they've already voted when they had no idea what they're talking about. So essentially, mail in ballots are coming in for these people when they're not paying attention and voting on their behalf.
Speaker 1: So how do we fix this.
Speaker 2: One of the things we did was we built a system called ELI that is going through and following NIVRA that law to a tee essentially using the tools that they outlined in nineteen ninety four to how to clean the voter roles. But it goes far beyond that. Really, it's basically citizen involvement. We've seen the biggest tides turn when citizens and the grassroots get involved, and our system is designed to have volunteers come in and over and basically give them the opportunity to look over their local voter roles and find issues and bring those to their local officials. And I think that's really what was the model. In Florida. We removed like two million voters out of the voter rolls between twenty twenty four and twenty twenty five, and a grand majority of those just happened to be a Democrat. Wasn't like we were looking for them. But the biggest problems we had in Florida were like a part and complexes and things like that. People moved out and basically we're already living in another state just they were never removed from the voter roles. But it goes more than that. I mean, ultimately we have to get back to a paper ballot and a basically a hand counted paper ballot at the local station. That I think is going to be the ultimate solution. The voter roles are just the first start of it, and the voter roles are ongoing throughout the entire year, whereas our elections just happened on that hopefully one day instead of like in California, for an entire month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm want to ask who you thought of that Los Angeles election because it seemed to me, Look, I'm not a mathematician, but it seemed to me that these late arriving ballots defied mathematical probability when they went eighty percent for the candidate who was an election night was running third and a poor third. She even conceded. And then suddenly there's in the days afterwards, there's a spurt of thousands of new ballots and there's two Democrats in the race. Remember they had this jungle primary system in which any candidate of any party runs in one election, So you have multiple Democrats in this case, I think you had also had multiple Republicans, but one principal Republican. Then you see this influx of ballots that defy mathematical probability. But we both know nothing will be done about that, will it?
Speaker 2: Well? I mean the people keep on waking up and seeing it. I think that where we started in twenty twenty, especially in Florida, when we said that the voter or the elections were rigg tear, they kind of laughed it off. But after Terry Lake and we's saying the Los Angeles election, you're talking about more and more people are realizing that is the game fix, and especially with these late count votes, that's the most obvious where they just count until they get the right count and then the election's called. But that's the whole thing, like we call it, that f curve that is famous for the twenty twenty election that Biden had eighty milli votes come out of just nowhere at the last minute. And as you said that there were the grand majority of the last remaining votes were all for Biden. If you do anything in math or statistics, they usually can can. That's how they do typical polling, is they could figure out like where the election is going by basically doing sample sizes, and those samples they pretty close to one another. It's very strange and absolutely suspicious when you see a large number of votes towards one candidate come all in at the last minute. It doesn't it doesn't make any logical sense.
Speaker 1: If you really want to see a Democrat or a liberal goal out of their mind, suggest to them that the computerized voting machines are less than perfect, that they're insecure, that they can be act, that the numbers can be manipulated. I've seen online as you have, and sometimes in person, overwhelming evidence of it. But once again, if you have the audacity to say in public, you'll find yourself very quickly canceled. You'll find yourself like me, no longer allowed to be on Facebook, no longer allowed to be on Instagram, no longer allowed to be on YouTube. They take your voice if you merely ask questions but addressed for us, if you will your view of these electronic voting machines and the level of security.
Speaker 2: The biggest thing is is anything that digital can be fabricated. It's essentially like why you go buy a house. You have to show up and actually sign your documents in person with a notary. You can imagine as soon as you walked out of that building if it was a digitized contract, they could change anything they want, including the interest rate or whatever. That's why we as a normal civil society have been using paper documentation with signatures and witnesses for centuries. As the actual physical presence of you basically being there and voting. Anything can be happening with these voter machines. They can change who's voting, they can change as many people as they want. They can change the results at the last minute. They can actually make it as much as an audit proof eel as possible, because when you're looking through the digital records, it will appear that those ballots are there. We've even had situations in Georgia where they went through and they found duplicated images and fabricated images where the ovals were filled in and pressed in for different candidates. And unless you're looking at a piece of paper, when you're physically holding a piece of paper, you could probably get the sense of something's wrong, especially if you see like a flat oval, it looks more like something printed at But whenever a human touches a piece of paper, there's usually an imprint when they're physically filling in an oval, so it's just much like your fingerprint. That's why it's very hard to cheat at scale. If they tried to basically have a hand counted paper ballot, that would put that all to rest. At the local level, you might hear every small small races where they still do that, and it was just like they did back in New York. Tammany Hall that is much famous is for that. But it would go a long way to stopping people stealing a governor's race, a senator's race, presidency, things like that, and you can cheat at scale. Now when it's all digital.
Speaker 1: You're exactly right. I remember a couple of years ago when I went to vote. The person in line in front of me, let's call in my John Smith presented photo id, a driver's license and stated his address, and the clerk behind the desk, who's a day worker, said, oh, I'm sorry, mister Smith. You voted this morning. He said, no, I haven't. He said, yes, you definitely voted this morning. And he said, let me ask you a question. Is there also an Alma Smith at the same RETI the same dresses I am. She looked at the voter rolls and she said yes, she voted also. He said, well, that's my mother. She's been dead for fifteen years, so she could not possibly vote. In the end, they let him cast a provisional ballot. Who knows whatever happened to it. I doubt it was counted. I got a text from a woman after yesterday's show who sent me a video of she and others presenting forty three thousand affidavits from people in Arizona, all of whom had gone to vote, all of whom had shown up at a polling place, all of whom had been told they had already voted. In this case, the governor Kemp, rather than accept this, slipped out the back door of the building. So this is an enormous ongoing problem, and I'm not optimistic about twenty twenty six. I wish I was, But as you correctly point out, although I think we've identified the problems, the problems don't seem to have been fixed. Federalizing our elections is not the answer. It's interesting that's what the Democrats wanted to do Bill one Senate Bill one. They wanted to federalize the elections. I still think it's best that states regulate their own elections. But the idea that Florida is the gold standard of elections the government holders if you live in Proward County, that's a pretty laughable statement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, it is. Yeah. I mean that's probably the biggest thing is, especially when it's digital, you can imagine, like as we've watched anything from stock trading or anything else, that information is instantly available anywhere in the world. So they could steal anything from a sheriff's race all the way up to the presidency and they don't even need to be in the country because they could be watching it from a dashboard thousands of miles away and manipulating our final results. And that's what's so infuriating about all of it, because essentially, you would think that our local officials and especially our parties would want to support our local people, but it seems like the internettionalists the globalists have basically just bought them out because they don't have any We've been pushed back ever since the very beginning, trying to fix stuff in Florida as well as other states to get any meaningful change. We've had a couple of small things, cleaning things up here and air, but again, the big thing I see is the fraud that's with the mail in ballots and the machines.
Speaker 1: I've taken the view that they use the machines to determine the results, then they determine based on that how many votes they need. Then they just create those ballots based on names on the voter rolls of people who either never really existed, no longer exist, or have moved out of state or passed away. I think that's exactly the game that is being played. So you can't point to any one piece of this. It's not just the voter roles. It's not just the mail in ballots, it's not just the absentees, it's not just the machines. It's all of those things. It seems to me that they all need to be fixed. Folks, if you're just tuning in, we're talking to Chris Jerski with the People's Audit, and we're talking about whether the twenty twenty six elections can be free, fair and honest. Chris has done amazing work here in the Sunshine State of Florida to try to work for clean, fair, honest elections. Now he's working with Ego AI firm then building a system called Ellie that currently monitors the elections in forty six states and the District of Columbia. Chris, tell us about Ellie and what you're doing there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really excited about Ellie because Ellie is probably the first of its kind that will follow NIVRA, which is the National Registration's Voter Registration Act of nineteen ninety three to the TEA. It's really the only federally backed compliance tool that we have to watch the voter roles, and the main reason for that is because we're checking to see if people have moved, if they've died, or if they've registered in another state, and we also give that information to the both local county officials as well as the citizens for free. We do ask for donations to help us out with voter roles. Voter roles are quite expensive in some states, like in a case of Alabama with forty thousand dollars just to ask for one instance of a voter role. But that system is basically probably the just a complete game changer where you can click on a voter and you can immediately see now where they've moved to. We even have property data to see if they've now deed a house and that new state. So you have group beyond a shadow of a doubt that this person has been moved and needs to be removed from the voter roles.
Speaker 1: It's quite simple, but it's really quite brilliant. All you're doing here is taking the list of known individuals who have moved, registered in other states and so on, in comparing it to the voter roles. Of course, they make it as expensive as possible. Of course, if people want to find you and support your work, where can they go?
Speaker 2: The easiest thing to do is to come to our website at the People's one that's going to be the hyphen People's Hyphenaudit dot org, and there they'll find links to my substack, my telegram and x as well as we'll put some links out there to start inviting people to Ellie. Right now is invitation only, but we're basically up to about five hundred members from various states. It's just a lot of training to go into that system right away. So we want to make sure people get their hands held and know what to do when they're end of that data because it could be overwhelming.
Speaker 1: All right, So here's the man with the plan, Chris Jurskie, who's joined us, and I think we did a pretty good job here today at outlining the need for reform. It's still hard for me to believe that six years after the fact, six years after what I think was quite obviously the discrepancies, the anomalies, the outright fraud in the twenty twenty election, we're still arguing about this, but as you correctly point out, both parties seem to be in on it, at least in some states, and there's nobody else raising these questions that's why it's up to citizens like Chris Jersky and the People's Audit