Speaker 1: Dude, are you dying your hair? I thought my hair looked horrible this morning, But what are you dying your hair?
Speaker 2: This is from the beach, dude, What do you think I did? I this is the same for Monday.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's shoe poles. You're dyeing your hair. No one gets darker hair by going to the beach. Ron You're dyeing your hair.
Speaker 3: There's always been the stock. I just put my hair down.
Speaker 2: I don't know now it's normal right now when I put it down.
Speaker 1: It looks like it's dyed.
Speaker 2: I know, but that's not what do you want me to do? Look the eyebrow? Do you think I did my eyebrow?
Speaker 1: They should hire you?
Speaker 2: Do you think I did my band?
Speaker 1: I don't know what you do, Ryan, but they should hire you for some kind of like a horror movie. You'd be a great horror movie cast member. No. I was gonna make fun of my hair and then thank you for doing that, because you're making my hair look like I'm a fucking rock star. I got humidity hair today, I haven't. I haven't showered it two days because I've been jumping in that ocean. Brother, that good morning, everybody, Welcome to Opie Radio Podcasts. You know, download this wherever you gets your podcast. We would greatly appreciate it, right, Ronnie.
Speaker 2: Babes, Hold on, did you just say you went in the ocean and you haven't showered.
Speaker 1: It three days? Two days? Well, it might be an exaggeration. How are you right now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you so you went in the ocean yesterday?
Speaker 1: A little bit? A little bit. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: I'm starting to regret it. Huh, I'm starting to dude.
Speaker 2: I I did a lot of swimming yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at Coney Island.
Speaker 2: I got fucking chocolate all over your face again because I'm eating these I'm a laying sulted.
Speaker 1: Oh love those things. We went over that the other day. On my side.
Speaker 2: There's pieces of nutting chocolate all over your face.
Speaker 1: On my side, I got i boogers, so I can't even see you at all. I should have washed my face at least.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, dude, you don't wa wash your face before the.
Speaker 1: Showah, I'm too pretty, bro, I try to knock it.
Speaker 3: You Shawa, you don't wash the face. I'm you don't wash your seat.
Speaker 1: You got athletes? Look I I you know, even if.
Speaker 3: You invite me over, I'm not sure I'm gonna come over.
Speaker 1: That's fine, Ron, I'm I'm fine with that. But I'm a I'm a I'm a goddamn good looking guy for for an older gentleman. So I try to knock it down a little bit, because you know, the beauty, the beauty shocks people. So I'm like, you know what, go on camera without combing your hair, without washing your face. Do us all a favor right now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Give us the Blue Steel, the the blue Eyes, the blue.
Speaker 1: Eyes, have any Blue Steele?
Speaker 3: Ben Stiller?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't do Ben Stiller.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't do Benn Stiller.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about? When he played the model Orse, I do are you're.
Speaker 1: Saying you so?
Speaker 2: By the way, so get back to my right right.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, now I do this. Now you're bothering me. I hate that movie. It's overrated. When he's a model and he's Blue Steel and Owen Wilson. I hated that movie. It was stupid.
Speaker 2: Will Farrell plays like this weird, evil, fucking what's the name of the movie A.
Speaker 1: Something about modeling. I forgot. It's too early Why why don't we do these so early in the morning? Zoolander? Thank you? Or Dush, thank you? Dush.
Speaker 2: By the way, did another fucking you know how they're doing remakes of every lethal weapon right right right, that's another one they're coming out with. All right, they're doing that fucking another Zoolander.
Speaker 1: Well, good for them. Screw Zoolander, screw screw everything. Oh, we gotta get him right on. Did you have something you want to start the show with or can I get on? All right, let's get Eric on too. Good morning to Eric Marino. Oh have a blue still morning.
Speaker 4: I heard you talking Zoolander, So blue still morning to all of you guys.
Speaker 3: Do you don't stop quoting lines? Hope he won't know it. He's uh no, snooty.
Speaker 1: I could quote lines. Was it over when the Germans? Uh? Uh bomb Pearl Harbor? I was getting there, Eric, I was getting there.
Speaker 4: Come on, it's radio. Let's go, let's fill uh.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm a man, uh, I'm a man like you. Or I'm a man just like you. Where the priest gets hit by lightning, I'm a man, uh just like you.
Speaker 2: This is why we're the number one podcasts in America by the way.
Speaker 4: Are you doing caddy shack?
Speaker 1: I don't know what doing it was caddy shack? That was ya.
Speaker 4: I didn't know it from the leer and from the from the lines. I knew it from you saying the priest got hit by lightning.
Speaker 1: I'm doing movie lines, Ron, not just Zoolander. I hate John.
Speaker 4: He can't handle the truth. Oh he can't handle the truth.
Speaker 1: He can't he Yeah, he can't handle stuff.
Speaker 2: All right, hold on, let's get the show going. Excuse me while I whip it out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, extane? Can we I got one? Can we dance with your dates? Oh?
Speaker 4: Do you mind if you dance with your dates? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: No, buddy, put your baby in a Oh yeah, yeah, that one too.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got no else. Wait, I got no I got no place else to go.
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Wait no, that's you feel like you can do any oppression if it involves crying.
Speaker 1: Thank you? Yeah, do the rambo.
Speaker 2: That's actually good.
Speaker 1: I know I can't do my impression.
Speaker 2: You can't do it on the spot. That's called be an actor.
Speaker 1: Oh I'll work it in though. No.
Speaker 2: That's if you're an actor and they go give it.
Speaker 1: Just alone barely A broadcast I'm not. I'm looking at me.
Speaker 2: He's getting the he's getting the nuggets out of his eyes.
Speaker 1: He's not ready. I got it. I got eyeboogers. But Eric, I got to say right off the bat.
Speaker 4: If you have a sty in your eye, I have all the things you need.
Speaker 2: I forgot. Eric's a prop comic.
Speaker 1: No, he's not a prop comic. Don't do that, Brino. I got this. I got an observation. Eric Marino had vertigo for about ten days, two weeks, and now you look younger, like you look ten years younger. What happens with the vertigo that you look younger? Did you get a haircut or something to eat?
Speaker 4: That's actually, that's exactly what it is. I'll tell you this. As you suffer from dizziness and nausea, and nausea is just Latin for puke. Okay, Latin, it's just Naa means you're gonna throw up. And I got nauseous. You feel nauseous means you're gonna throw up, but that's polite. Nauseous means I'm gonna puke everywhere? Okay, And uh it was it was some serious, uh vertigo. I don't think the summer of my U. I'm in my fifties. This summer has been not very good for me. Okay, there's been sties in my eyes. There've been mouses in my houses. There there have been summer poles, allergies. You know, I got something. I got something going on, and it was the vertigo happened, which so it's one of those things where it's something in your inner ear, Crystals in your inner ear dislocate right, because I've been listening to so much bullshit from Ran and other people that my my ears went on strike, is what happened. And they said, you know what, you're all done. We're taking out of the game for a little while. It was it was a real It was a it was a real treat guys to go really if you get it's serious, it's it doesn't mess around, no joke.
Speaker 1: Well, the virngo the name. I used it and scrabbled the other day nine uh, paroxsbles, paroxymals, paraoxes.
Speaker 4: Mall are you having a stroke?
Speaker 1: Because I was able to do I was able to use my X and my y. It was if p A R O X Y S m A L everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a question so vernico is.
Speaker 1: Not like motion sickness, right.
Speaker 4: Uh no, it's but similar because one of the treatments is gramamine. Is because how I got how I got through it was, uh, you know, I googled it. I did the googles, and Ben and drill Benadryl got me through, uh for a couple for a day or two, until everything settled down. You're also supposed to do this. It's called an Epley maneuver. I was gonna ask, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: They did the Epley maneuver to you, but that sh their head.
Speaker 4: They're like, oh, but it was all of a sudden my eyes went like this. It was just and that's and then I got nauseous again. I got nauseous. Ooh the Epplely maneuver. It was like, yeah, it's Epley. It's uh that you have to go back. You have to go back in your bed right and put your head back. And then then it says you may experience dizziness. You're going to experience disneyness. And that's where I couldn't stop my eyes from like just wow, oh it was yeah.
Speaker 1: I can explain the Epley maneuver to the people out there. It's like it's like working an etch a sketch, but they do it in your head. Yeah, they took it up. I got shaken up and then they changed you at the end of it. But at first they're like, make you to do this and then that, and I'm right right, that's right. By the way, can you tell that I googled vertigo before today's show. I'm happy.
Speaker 4: I'm really happy you did. When I told one of my friends last night, I was talking Tom. He's like, he's like, whoa, were you up someplace high. I'm like, no, No, you can experience vertigo when you're in high places. But this was like I was, I was lying in my bed. I WoT I woke up dizzy. That's how.
Speaker 1: But supposedly, like you said, it's it's the equivalent of feeling like the room is spinning really fast, not a little bit like like you're going round and round.
Speaker 2: So if you're not on a ship, and you're not and it's not due to motion, what is vertigo?
Speaker 4: So what I'm saying, it's yeah there, So it's it's something happens in your inner ear. Dislodges crystals that help right now, in all of our inter ears. Everybody, there are crystals that help us maintain our balance. Those get dislodged, and suddenly you are at the mercy of your inner ear. And when it goes, it's really it's really something else. I have another friend who's who's mysteriously experienced vertigo for the past three years, and I always jokingly say, you know, maybe it was the COVID vaccinine that he vaccine.
Speaker 1: Don't don't. I'm just saying I made a joke joke about it on They get really crazy out there because only social media platforms don't understand jokes. All right, those are the algorithm.
Speaker 4: We don't know what the hell was I joking?
Speaker 1: Am I joking? Listen to him. Don't listen to him at all.
Speaker 2: He's got vertica. I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.
Speaker 4: Point ron And I don't say that lightly, Grace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't, they don't. They get crazy with that one thing on these social media platforms. It's unbol believable.
Speaker 2: By the way you say crystals like crystal is. That's what the penile gland is too. It's a crystal. Crystals is what will power the future. That's what ets use. Crystals we're not.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Crystal, get this lot from your ear.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's good question.
Speaker 3: That's what I want to fucking know.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll tell you.
Speaker 4: I got to tell you with all the things I say that's been happening to me, the stye and the eye and the vertigo and the sicker like and you know that. I also said that I have mice in the there's a mouse in the house, right and by the way, I spotted one. There's a number six ran around. But I know you are right, but you're right, and I have I have traps and traps because they like they just they they got all the peanut butter out of a sticky trap. I think they're evolving because of the mushrooms they ate in my house. It becomes super mice. They're super mushroom mice. I think they dropped down from the ceiling like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible and they ate it. So they're evolving, Okay, like the stoned ape theory. And uh so, there's so much. There's so much a problement. And now I have to talk about googling. I'm gonna look up after we get off the show. I'm gonna look up the haunt of virus, the hand of virus, which is of course brought to you by mouse rodent pooh droppings right right the dropping. So I might have I made these all could be tied together medically. I'm like, I'm like a remember the show House MD. I'm like, I need I need house. I might need house to check this out.
Speaker 1: A couple things, just for the people out there. I told Ark Marino months ago, you find one mouse in your house, you're done, You're dead.
Speaker 4: And you said ninety. I think you said there's one. There's ninety. I'm gonna go with those numbers.
Speaker 1: I lost track of how many I legit killed with the electric traps, but it was it was somewhere around sixty or seventy easily easily. That didn't get rid of him. They just kept coming. We had to move. I had to move.
Speaker 4: I was like, that's why you're at the beach. Now, Well, they chased you out of they chased you out of Manhattan.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, so now I just deal with, you know, the threat of a tidal wave. I looked at that ocean. I'm just like, I'm wondering, Like in the Poseidon Adventure, let's go old school. I'm just gonna see that wall of water some day.
Speaker 2: After the worst putt where he lives, he's sunded by Jews.
Speaker 1: Jewish doctor is I don't know about that. I don't know. I don't know about that, Sir, I don't know by Jewish doctors.
Speaker 3: I don't notice you fucking notice, all right?
Speaker 1: I kind of noticed a little bit. You notice my people. You do. By the way, the guy that I saved from a heart attack or dying from a heart attack, crazy story, he's back working at my neighbor's house. You know. Why do you know why he's back working?
Speaker 2: Why because he's a Jewish doctor.
Speaker 3: He fixed him up? No, not, the guy sticks in his house again.
Speaker 1: Maybe Eric wasn't on the show that day, did you.
Speaker 4: I don't know. You saved a doctor. That's like how therapists now quote. I like this.
Speaker 1: Well, the story goes this, Uh, he's he is a doctor, he's a vascular or somebody. He's a vascular something something. He does Spanish commercials on TV. That's all I know. Even though he's not Spanish, he is Jewish doing Spanish commercials for his vascular business. And you figured it out. So he's banging on our door early the summer. I need asprid his somebody in his house was having a heart attack, and supposedly, if you give somebody I don't know, I'm not met professional. Where's my camera, I don't know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: The heart in Spanish?
Speaker 1: There you go. So he's like, I need Asper. Guys having a heart attack. Supposedly, this is what this guy told me. This is what you have to do. It's ridiculous when it's obvious we're just fucking idiots.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: But supposedly if you give someone us having a heart attack and Asper, and it could really really help the results. So he's running around neighbor to neighbor. He's looking for Asper and I need aspird. So I'm the hero. Eric out the hero. I run the hot hero. I go in the bathroom. I grab a bottle what I think is asked for, and I throw it to him. I throw it to him. He's like thank you, and he's running away. Then he turns around quickly goes, this is advil. This work. I don't know the difference. So then I scream up to my wife.
Speaker 4: I go, it's it's it's aspread bro, and he calmed right.
Speaker 1: Down, and then my daughter, Actually, I'm not the hero. I like, I like saying I'm the hero because you know I'm I'm front and center in this household, you know what I'm saying with stream, So I'm like, I'm the hero. But the fact is, my daughter found a first ad kit that had one of those little uh gas station aspirin packs and she dropped it down to me, and then I tossed it to him and it floated into what we like to call Ticktown. So then there's an area around the houses we call Ticktown. When we drop something it's gone, we don't touch it because we don't want ticks. A man dying, there's a man dying.
Speaker 4: Ship the lime disease, the lime disease.
Speaker 1: We dropped shit off this deck, well we haven't seen in years because we don't want to go down to Ticktown. But in this case, you got to go to Ticktown because this man that the guy needs So it was short. He he kind of went to Ticktown, found the espir in, the in the in the weeds and ran and save this guy. And I just wanted to give the update that the guy is doing great and he's back working with this guy because I said, hey, how's he doing? And then this guy said, which guy? Because we have a new issue out here, and I wasn't around to help this guy, and I feel kind of bad. Right The story goes a housekeeper. I think they said, uh, left the propane on. I don't know why she's turning on the propane. But this is the story of the guy told me left the propane on. This guy decides he needs to make some hot dogs. It turns on his grill and flash blast a pro pae and fire, and he burned his leg all the way from his thigh down to his ankle, second degree burns. We had commotion out here with ambulances and everything else. First thunders all over the plate.
Speaker 4: That's the fourth of July cookout right there, that's a barbecue.
Speaker 1: We were wondering what happened, you know, But I goes, oh, no, they called me because I'm a vascular guy. I don't know what vascular has to do with skin, but they figured it's close enough, and he ran over there and then.
Speaker 2: It's under the skin. Ah, it's under the skin.
Speaker 1: And so he asked the guy, can you feel can you feel the pain? And the guy goes, what do you Of course I can, and he goes, then you're good. This is what he said. That means you're you're gonna be all right, and the skin's gonna heal it.
Speaker 3: Right, it's good.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: But if you dude, you know, like if you get a third or fourth to.
Speaker 2: Be burned and like you feel no pain, yeah, you're probably gonna die from infection.
Speaker 1: Ah my got it.
Speaker 2: And and there's so much of your epidermis gone right, your body just can't regenerate.
Speaker 3: It's the your immune systems gone well. You turn.
Speaker 4: Warning that there's no useful medical advice coming from any of us.
Speaker 1: We are not.
Speaker 4: None of us are doctors, everybody and nothing.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I just like to babble like an idiot on this thing every morning. But I saw the guy and uh, he has a broken arm. It's this guy has a broken arm because he fell in Africa. This is how rich these people are. Just they had a little trip to Africa, he felt. I guess he fell off a rider or I don't know how he broke his arm, but he's got a broken arm and he's got bandaging from his ankle all the way up to his hip from this flash fire that was caused by somebody keeping the propane, so that propane was running for god knows how long, and he lit that grill in.
Speaker 4: Who sounds like someone was trying to murder him. That sounds like that was a hit on him. Maybe you know what I mean. That sounds like a little little suspect. I think we need murder.
Speaker 1: She wrote, its Bury.
Speaker 4: There you go. Well, the guy all the money.
Speaker 1: The guy that lives that way, he could be he could be sus he could be sus Let's just.
Speaker 4: Put that way.
Speaker 1: We got a guy, you know, we got a guy out here.
Speaker 4: We got to say no more, say no no.
Speaker 1: I'm good friends with this guy, but we got to get the Jewish or Italian? What do you think, Ron when you do this? If I was going Jewish, I would have went like no.
Speaker 2: When I see this, it means uh, all right, right right?
Speaker 4: I think Ron things are coke dealers that way.
Speaker 1: I think that's what I don't do that stuff. Eric.
Speaker 4: What what I didn't say. I didn't say it was your coke guy?
Speaker 1: What is this nineteen eighty eight?
Speaker 4: I haven't it could be. I'll do molly right now. Whatever I have to do to get through the show.
Speaker 1: Hey, when I when you said you had vertigo, Eric, Sorry, Rob, I just want to wrap up the vertigo thing because it didn't happen to us, so we don't give a ship. But when you when I found out you had vertigo, and you triggered me because I'm like, oh, that's when I started hating you too. That's a guy, that's the guy. Don's truth. I was like, ah, Vertigo, that's right. I used to that stupid band. That's what I.
Speaker 2: Thought when you did get did get big one lineup.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm Irish American from Boston. I used to love you too too. I get I get you, but then we grow out. It's a phase, you grow out of it.
Speaker 1: All kidding aside, I was a huge YouTube fan. Sure, that's like you were.
Speaker 4: I'm move in mysterious ways. Absolutely, what happened?
Speaker 1: I hate them now?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened all a sudden one day when yeah, huh.
Speaker 2: No, no, hen't get his fucking mouth shut.
Speaker 1: No, I don't give a ship when these guys babble, well, I can't give a ship because you're like, oh man, he could have played red Hill Mining Town instead. He's got to talking about starving kitchens. Yeah all right, so fair enough.
Speaker 4: But I'll tell you when it was. It was when they put their son they forced their song on all the iPhones, That's what it was. When that that was the jump, the they jumped the shark. They jumped the shark. When all of a sudden everybody had the They was like, oh, iPhone just giving us all the new You two album and and all of a sudden, that's when everyone realized, like I don't want.
Speaker 1: The new Yeah, but something happened where I turned the corner and when I hear You two now, I can't turn the channel quick enough or skip. Let's go skip the kids skip. It's not turn the channel and skip.
Speaker 4: Oh is that what we do now?
Speaker 1: Spotify you skip?
Speaker 2: Don't I make a counterpoint?
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: Probably one of the best concerts I ever saw in my life was on Saint Patrick's Say at the Boston Goden at the old Boston Goten. Sure fucking YouTube was playing at the Garden sold out on Saint Patrick's Day, and when Bono said, this is my favorite, There's no other place I would want to play on Saint Patrick's Day besides Dublin than Boston, and the fucking place erupted.
Speaker 1: They came out with the.
Speaker 2: Flashing lights and I'm on the mezzanine, so I'm like the first balcony below the floor and I'm like the second row. Dude, I thought we were going to crash the fucking like three ft each way. The energy Saint Patrick's day. Everyone lit up, I mean, and I'm thinking the engineer's much. I'm like, the engineers must know this happens like it.
Speaker 1: Was like like this, but it was a beautiful day. It was a beautiful day.
Speaker 4: I get it. Uh, that's that's for everybody who remembers the halftime show when the Patriots beat the Rams. I still, hey, man, it's a beautiful day, means Tom Brady and Adam Vantario's kid, it's a beautiful day, buddy, I get it.
Speaker 1: What what tour was it?
Speaker 2: Because the stage setting there was like there was like cars hanging from the ceiling.
Speaker 1: That was the miss the bad.
Speaker 4: Pop it was. I saw them. I saw them in Foxborough when they remember when he was like calling Bush all the time during the show. I saw him. I saw when whenever the song won was the big hit, when they when that song.
Speaker 2: Won the that was what concert was that?
Speaker 1: You know it?
Speaker 2: The one with the Cars hanging for the ceiling.
Speaker 1: I'd rather not tell you. So your o CD goes not No, you don't know. I forget the know.
Speaker 4: The Cars is a totally different band from Boston, completely different.
Speaker 1: Good Good for you, Eric, Good for you. Are you a Benjamin or guy or a Rick Ocacic guy. There's a big debate online, even though both guys are dead. Who is the better fucking singer for the Cars? Rick Ocasik or Benjamin Orr? What?
Speaker 4: I just didn't know the other guy's name.
Speaker 1: I think I'm for saying kas Now, Benjamin Or had the emotion in his vocals. By God, who's gonna.
Speaker 4: Who's gonna write home Ron tonight?
Speaker 3: Are we doing movie quotes?
Speaker 1: Still? What about life's the same? Moving in studio? That's that's Benjamin Or.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: I have a personal connection to Rick okask and he was married to Like, yeah, okay, you know I have a connection to them.
Speaker 3: M they live like.
Speaker 4: I thought, I'm gonna say, my mother slept with Paulina. That's what I was ready for. Once.
Speaker 1: Side of the house was Karen copp and here's Little Foot. No one believes you a little foot. Listen to me.
Speaker 3: I worked at Peach Tavern off and on for probably two decades.
Speaker 1: That's where they live there.
Speaker 4: It is thank you, thank you, this new TV tour, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you the dope you didn't know that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was it? All right?
Speaker 1: So you live next to Benjamin or or Rick Okask.
Speaker 2: So Rick Okasik lived maybe thirty feet from Peach Tavern, so you would see him all the time. Dude, he looks like a he looks like one of those stick figures in a Tim Burton movie.
Speaker 1: He's like super tall. No, what do you mean? No, what you needed? Ron?
Speaker 4: Was it just what you needed?
Speaker 1: That's my favorite new bit.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I say no, Ron, because uh, I have a theory. Oh if you're ugly, Howard's turn ugly, Rick Ocacik ugly, who's the lead singer of the Pogues, Ugly with the rotting teat ugly, we're talking ugly like them. You're so famous that no one notices how ugly you are anymore. And that happened to Rick ocask Howard Stern leads sing of the Pogues, And I'm sure we could add a few more to that list.
Speaker 2: Baby, Uh that that ship that sheenan guy that Sheenan.
Speaker 1: Oh, ed Sheenan. Jared, that's Jaron, dude, Ed Jared.
Speaker 2: He's got like patches missing up there. Dude, he looks like he's badge your groceries.
Speaker 4: I do you have a guy who looks like it's cheering on both sides of you during this podcast? Right now, you're sort of in an edge sheering sandwich. Right now, we're very you know, it's sort of like Opie and Opie's clone over here on the other side of you.
Speaker 1: By the way, I want to do something here. It's it's only gonna make sense if you're listening to the audio version of this podcast. Yes, but Eric Marino's got a podcast. I'm a little starstruck. I'm not gonna lie to you. Eric Marino has a podcast with Christy Miller. It's called I'll Tell You This. The idea is And because Eric does the show kind of on a regular basis, at this point, he is promoted welcome.
Speaker 4: You on. You're just what I needed. Ron.
Speaker 1: He has promoted the podcast. I said, let me see what this Eric Marino is all about. I'm thinking, like a good for you. I'm a fucking fan man. These guys do a great podcast. It's called I'll Tell You dis And right now we're playing a clip from I'll Tell You a DISC with Eric Marino and Chrissy Miller.
Speaker 2: Can I say what thing before you show the clip?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Yeah, the one thing? Go ahead, Rod, what's the one thing? Now? What's the one thing? See?
Speaker 2: Just go with it.
Speaker 1: Don't be so naked. I'd rather do that.
Speaker 4: Yes, the first rule of I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying an improv, Eric, you fucking get me one on one improv you don't in the gate you carry it on.
Speaker 1: Guess what about? Guess what? Eric Marino gets me too? That's right.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know if you about this dog that let me tell you there's a dog that that ate too much weed on a hike. They had to like rescue this dog. It was in Scotland. They were in the highlands of Scotland, you see, and the dog started acting all crazy. I mean like they thought like, oh that the dog is hurt, like slipped the disc. That was a very concerned, very concerned owner and they took it to a vet and then uh and apparently they realized it was They realized it was weed that the dog had had ingested cannabis, as they say over there in the UK, because the dog past wind farted, that is dog farted, and they said it smelled like someone had smoked a joint right there in the in the doggy in the doggy ear and then.
Speaker 1: Dog this code word for Eric.
Speaker 4: That's that's where I was. That's where I had vertigo is hiking in the highlands and the highlands of Scotland Highlands vertical and then when Eric farts, it smells like a Cheech and Shong movie. The clip that he just showed was about a dog that ate so much weed that that they had to rescue it from the Scottish Highlands. I didn't know what was wrong with the dog until the dog farted in the Vets office and it smelt like a Cheechin' Chong movie. That's the queen.
Speaker 1: There you go, and you can get more from I'll tell you a diss wherever you get your podcast with Eric Marin excuse me, Eric Marino and Christy Miller. That's right.
Speaker 4: We've been friends for twenty five years and then once Agason we roast the week. That's what we've been met. We met at the comedy store, and we've been friends for about twenty five years and we just try to make each other laugh with all the crazy stuff that's happening in the news and there.
Speaker 1: All right, you were saying.
Speaker 4: And by the way, I will be doing ron show at the Bohemian Beer Garden on August fifteenth. Oh that's right, maybe Miller, there you go. You could see us live and in person in a storia Queen Tony p that's right, all right?
Speaker 1: Moving on huge birthday to a huge Who's birthday is it today? It's for the older people out there. You want to feel old. I thought we're going to see a clip of the podcast. Oh, we did it already. There's no clip. There was a clip. I want to see the clip. It's podcast magic. There was a clip. Are you not allowed to show their clip?
Speaker 4: Not only he's gonna show, he's gonna edit it in later on.
Speaker 1: I inserted it already, right er. I want Eric, I just want to tell you this.
Speaker 4: Oh tell me this, you'll tell me this.
Speaker 2: What one of our pre show conversations with Opi and he goes, hey, you know, I actually checked out their podcast and Opie like he said it like Deadpan, which made it very funny.
Speaker 1: He goes, yeah, Ron, I watched.
Speaker 2: The podcast and uh, we have to step our game up.
Speaker 1: Came up? He goes, really good. I like you, right, we have to step say that one.
Speaker 4: I need to step my game up. And how I fight the mice around this house? All right, I gotta get this elect I gotta get this Electric Gill team that I hope he's selling me.
Speaker 1: No, they're very organized, I'll tell you that much. They don't just like try to pull shit out of their ass live on a live stream, So I give them that much credit. Listen, this is gonna make you feel very very old. Monica Lewinsky, Oh, Monica Lewinsky, I no problem with.
Speaker 4: The maker of the deluxe handbags, right, that's what she's she's done for the handbags.
Speaker 1: Well, she gets really mad if you bring up to Bill Clinton, and then I always yell and scream at the TV. Now, when would know you if you didn't blow the guy? You think we would give a shit about you and your handbags if you didn't blow the guy? Right, nuts.
Speaker 4: Dave Chappelle has a great joke about how famous Clinton was, that he's so famous that somebody gave him a blow job and then they had a career. That's how famous. That's famous, Bill, that's good's the best.
Speaker 1: I think. I think if that's how you got famous, you got to suck it up.
Speaker 4: You can't suck it up, spin it out. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Thank you? She gets annoyed if people ask to ask about the past. It's like, dude, that that's the only reason we know you. Tough shit.
Speaker 4: Sorry. Do you know how old she is? I think she's around my she's probably like fifteen fifty two.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I was going to say to make everyone feel old today. Monica Lewinsky is fifty three years old. She was an intern. Yep, she was like twenty ish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm I'm only a year older. I could have I could have had that job. That could have been me. That guy could have been me. I could have been a contender. I'll give you.
Speaker 1: I got that.
Speaker 3: Ever, you could have been selling handbags?
Speaker 4: I do. I just they don't go anywhere. My My line of handbags hasn't really uh you know, yeah, yeah, the Marino Merses, the pursus per men.
Speaker 2: Eric Hell's Kitchens, That's right, what in Hell's kitchen?
Speaker 4: Kitchen I'm Heal's kitchen now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but oh all right, you're close to where the Africans lay out their wares on the sidewalk. That's the crowd street. No, they do it in Times Square two. Not really, we're just close enough to Hell's Kitchen on Broadway.
Speaker 4: Sure by the CBS that I used. Sure, there's people. I don't know if they're African. I don't, I don't, I don't check. I'm not working for other nationality.
Speaker 1: I asked him. They're African, Okay, I could be Haitian, they could be to be Haitian. Now they're African. There were some clicks in there, some clicks and clocks. Are you going back in old material?
Speaker 2: What's going on here? We can't.
Speaker 3: We can't talk like that anymore. No blazing saddle movies.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh I got I got something big big. The Odyssey's out right? Is that movie worth seeing?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 1: What? Was it? A good story?
Speaker 4: So it's it's it's a story as old as time. It's three thousand years old. And they needed Matt Damon to play Odysseus, which I didn't understand. That's what I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do they need him.
Speaker 2: I don't know, all right, Well, is he's Jason Bourne.
Speaker 1: I don't know if the movie's worth it, but I know there's people paying what six hundred dollars or something for the Eyema X. There is a special Imax version but not the regular Imax, a different special Imax version or something. I don't know. I got lost in the article. But they're paying like six hundred dollars to see this movie in a special way, and not just Imax. It was Imax with something else. I don't know.
Speaker 4: The four d X where they shake the seats, that's where I see all my I see. I take some mushrooms and I go to the four d X. That's how I see the Batman and all the m c U and the Harry Potter movies. They shake you and they and they shoot water. If it rains, they shoot water at you. And they flashed up. Oh yeah, oh I watched that.
Speaker 2: I regard as Vernico Gray, fan of callbacks.
Speaker 1: Good callback. Right, So, so the Odyssey's out. It's doing obviously well. And did he did he hear what he hear? Homer? It's a real Homer. I got that one too, So Elon Musk he's just such a dick. He's like, you heard about this, Yes, I did, all right. So Elon Musk is like, you know what, I'm gonna make an AI version of The Odyssey. It'll be out by the end of the year. And Hollywood is pissed and like, what the fuck does this guy know about movie making? But he's gonna AI the Odyssey and it's gonna be out by by the end of the year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you're gonna have six fingers. Everyone's gonna have nine toes and three knees. The Trojan horse is gonna have nine legs. Yeah, but I also hear the big thing is, you know, they try to make this thing about the popcorn. They try to have some special popcorn box and the apparently they have this whole Trojan horse a big that you could just like, you know, the the belly of the horse opens up and the popcorn comes up.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, hold on, yeah, the reason but there's a reason he wants to do a new version, right, Like, what's the controversy.
Speaker 3: He doesn't like this version.
Speaker 1: Like he just wants to be a dick.
Speaker 3: No, but he had an issue with this movie though.
Speaker 4: He didn't like that the Helen of Troy was black. That is that's what the that's the issue, that's the issue. Yes, we don't also spoiler accurate, there are no actual Greek people in zach Alfanakus isn't in it, and uh you know, Stavos isn't in it. There's no actual Greeks in it either.
Speaker 1: So all right, you know, well, uh, you know, Hollywood's trying to say he doesn't know anything about movie making. But the problem is with Ai. Holy fuck, he'll pull it off. He'll pull it off.
Speaker 4: Sorry to tell you this guy. This is all Ai. This is all Jeff Ai. I'm not even really here. This is the Eric Marino chat bot. I just I'm still asleep. I didn't get up this morning. I just I just I've pat my little chat bot agent and it does it does what it does. It's right. I like that just to let you how many fingers do you see? How many.
Speaker 1: On the AI was when the fingers were like sticking out at the wrong part of the hand, and then it was too many. Those days are gone. They're starting to figure that out though. Finally hold on everyone's battlings the same time. Go ahead, No, no, that's not all right, after Okay, that was it? What were you saying?
Speaker 4: I'm say Mitch McConnell is going to be an Elon Musk's AI version. So we'll see. That's where that's what Mitch McConnell's been up to. That's where he's been missing for so long.
Speaker 1: I try to do less politics, but I have to say it now, he's dead, right, And why is it? Why is it the left saying he's dead? What do they have to gain by not saying he's dead?
Speaker 4: Well, let me tell you this. We've been ron brought up, Jason Bourne. What if I were to tell you that Mitch McConnell is actually a super assassin who's been on a secret mission and what he did was he killed Lindsey Graham.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: That's what it is. Little conspiracy for the morning.
Speaker 1: I don't mind a good conspiracy theory. He's getting a rock Well. Tony p is getting excited right now because of conspiracy theories. I'm right, I'm waiting for him to jump in the chat to do some hate funny.
Speaker 2: The funniest thing about that photo they released is they keep photos shopping out the wife and putting other people there have you seen this?
Speaker 1: Hilarious? But here's the thing, Like they're trying to say he's still in the hospital, but the phos they're sending out which are obvious to me that they're ai. He looks too good. Why would he still be in the hospital.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he looks like he's.
Speaker 1: Ready to go to a picnic.
Speaker 4: It's been thirty seven days, probably thirty eight days today, Like call somebody, Let let let a brother know, let's let's let's do this, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he looks that good, why isn't he talking at all? Why aren't they putting out a tiny little video? It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean, at least Elaine Show his wife should be like throwing her voice right and doing a little ventriloquis act.
Speaker 1: Of fine, let me let me watch me?
Speaker 4: Why the water?
Speaker 1: No matter what I gotta say this, mister McConnell still has a better career than me. Though he's he's I think he's dead, and he has a better career than me.
Speaker 4: Well he's starting a podcast. That's maybe where I probably right, that's right.
Speaker 1: So Monica Lewinsky fifty three, Holy that feels like yesterday. Man.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but remember that wasn't even that was last century, man, that Monica was last century. That's thirty year old story.
Speaker 1: That's that's hard to believe. Hard to believe.
Speaker 4: Certainly was for the President of the United States. It was very hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Ron, are you good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm listening.
Speaker 1: All right, you're listening. What do you What do you got for today? Ron? You said you had a couple of things? Is it my Ron interrupts everyone and then gets mad.
Speaker 2: Okay, I let everyone talk, and I say two words?
Speaker 1: Is that what's going on?
Speaker 2: I want to tell you how much I've been interrupted. I'm still waiting for Eric to answer my question about how do the crystals get out of your fuckings? And you said, hold on, ronn right questions you've gone since then?
Speaker 3: Ron, I'm waiting for the crystals.
Speaker 1: We told you they should literally shake your head. It's something called the Epley maneuver. It's it's like, very how does it come out of here? They don't come out.
Speaker 4: I think they got this one. They did get dislawged.
Speaker 1: How does it get dislawged? That was my que not the Actually hear you're just they're just putting them back in place.
Speaker 4: Right, Eric, Well, he's asking how they how he got started, and that's why that's where I'm saying, I don't Ron. I was talking on the phone a lot. I think I heard so much stuff that my ears actually went on strike. I think they were they were like enough of this, another of this? Yah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're listening. I helped too many people. I don't know if you know this, Obi. I run an amateur life coaching hotline for comedians and friends, and I listened to a lot of Uh. I'm surprised I haven't heard from Ron because I help out a lot of people. Oh my god, that's right.
Speaker 2: I get seventeen percent more funnier.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: Whatever you call me, I'll be there hot life much well too much for people.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, So to Ron honestly, Uh yeah, Toron's points. So yeah, how does that get?
Speaker 3: I want to know, like, how does that fucking happen?
Speaker 2: Like, like, give us like one of those PSAs public service office?
Speaker 3: How do you avoid that? Because that sounds hard rible.
Speaker 4: I also think maybe the mice and maybe attacking me during the night, and they may have just lodged. I may be under attack. I may be under sonic.
Speaker 1: Attack, Like, what did all right?
Speaker 2: What did your doctor say? How would it?
Speaker 3: How would he get to.
Speaker 1: He said about the break loose inside your inter ear and float around in the fluid canals. The loose rocks tricked your brain into thinking you're on a roller coaster while you're standing. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And remember you guys didn't want to hear when I gave you the real answer that it was the vaccination show.
Speaker 2: Probably did it again.
Speaker 4: Ron wanted to go back to it.
Speaker 1: So please don't say that they don't understand what I mean you saying that word. You know what?
Speaker 4: It also was tariffs. It was the tariffs.
Speaker 1: On the tariffs and the Canadian smoked b World Cup.
Speaker 4: It was the World Cup. It was all those the booz that was That was you know it's it was everything. It was America's two fifty, the Knicks one in five. It's been a very unstable time in my interear.
Speaker 1: My my dear old friend Jim Brower has a video out right now. I would like to play it. But did you see his video?
Speaker 4: I have seen the Jimbrewer video.
Speaker 1: Yes, so there's a I guess Earth is spinning one? How many? How many? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, that was what it was. He doesn't understand how a smoke from a fire can stay in one place.
Speaker 6: If we go in, if we going so fast, if we're going ten thousand miles an hour, well, why did.
Speaker 1: The smoke sit in one place?
Speaker 4: I'm like, this is why you're scarting. That's why you're gold boy, because you didn't understand. You there's an atmosphere, there's gravity, there's an atmosphere.
Speaker 1: Well, when when I first saw the video, I'm like, huh, that kind of makes oh wait a minute, just don't make sense. It takes no sense.
Speaker 4: Got tricked though, I almost got tricked by the way. That's what happened to my inner ear. They realized that my ears realized the earth is spinning so fast, How on Earth could they stay in one place? And it's like that's why I had verdigosh, it all connects, It all connects.
Speaker 1: You think he was joking, though he says that, you know, I don't know what he was getting at. We're spinning so fast. Why is the Canadian smoke staying exactly where it's supposed to be. Why isn't it all over the world, because would the smoke would just be spinning around this.
Speaker 4: That's true. It's true. There should be it should be just uh yeah, it should just be like like a paint smear. It should just be spinning around, spinning around. Sure, Jim Brewer just wanted to get as much attention for stupid stuff as Rob Schneider did. That's what I think it was. I think it was a little bit of competition. I think it was a little competant. Somebody talk about me, somebody talk about me, and he did a great job. We're talking about it now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try something right now, I'm gonna just try, all right. I don't care where you fall politically, I don't. I don't. But can we all agree that Rob Schneider is just just a dick? You can do it, you can do it. Agree that he's intolerable? Can we can we at least agree on that?
Speaker 7: On that?
Speaker 1: Can we find some common ground and the common ground is Rob Schneider? Yes? Please? I beg the people. I beg the mags. Can we at least agree that Rob's schnyder sucks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, have a better comic take, I have a better comic to look up to. Maga, Absolutely well, I do know he takes a bunch of my comic friends on the road, and so I can I can say he does a broken clock is right twice a day.
Speaker 1: So I can say that and pour out of Sandler. He's like, ah, I gotta put this guy in every one of my movies. I just wish he would shut his stupid mouth.
Speaker 2: They talk every Adam Saylor says, we talk every fucking day. You and Adam, Well, that's what Jews do. And we have the New Hampshire connection.
Speaker 4: All right, listen, I have a New Hampshire connection. My mother actually worked with his brother in the New Hampshire court system. That's right. Scott Sandlot was a lawyer in the Dairy court system.
Speaker 1: That's you wish lawyer? Really?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, very See.
Speaker 1: We can't agree. I like Dabbler Dan's he's in here every day, Rob all day, bro, and then this guy Rob is the man?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: We can't agree on this, can't agree on this.
Speaker 4: He's the man. I will, by the way, Adam Sandler, you know what it's like. I don't know if you guys talked about it. Why I haven't been here, but you know he's who married Travis Kelsey and Taylor Swift. He was the person vigiant, right, you know, And I'm so mad at Taylor for not inviting me. It was all Madison Square Garden. There were thousands of seats. I couldn't get one seat, one ticket, Travis.
Speaker 1: Not one, not one, not even in the nosebleeds, No.
Speaker 4: Not even on the second mezzanine where second row it was shaken, was shaking in the balls of God.
Speaker 1: This is what I love about Adam Sandler because you know, I got younger kids, so they We've been dipping into a lot of Adam Sandler movies over the last few years. Sure, he puts his wife in every one of his movies. Okay, but she doesn't play his wife in all the movies because she wasn't good enough to play his wife in the movies. I think that's hilarious. Sure, what is that conversation like at home, like, you know, well, what are you gonna you know, you're gonna cast me as your life and this no, no, the someone that's better at being my wife in the movies than you.
Speaker 4: That's I got Drew Barrymore babe, I got Rachel I got Jennifer Aniston. I'm sorry I'm sorry, babe, you can you can be the second waiter from the left that if you'd like so.
Speaker 1: She basically, in a lot out of Saidler movies, is the friend of the wife. Yeah, she's not good enough to be the wife. I think that would cause problems at home. What do you mean, I'm not good enough to be your wife in a movie. Oh but I'm good enough to be your wife in real life?
Speaker 4: Really? Right?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: It's that happy Gilmore too. Money that keeps her, That's what keeps her around.
Speaker 1: The movie was a pile of shit? Can we at least?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Let's try to agree on that. I don't care where you fall politically, Happy Gilmore too. We all were looking forward to this thing. It's a pile of ship, right anyone? Oh, you guys don't want to huh.
Speaker 3: I got Little Nikky for the wing.
Speaker 1: Nicky was fun.
Speaker 4: Movie. I'll take Big Daddy. I'll take Big Daddy all day. That's what I'll take for.
Speaker 1: That's his masterpiece, right, yeah, all right? John Quartz Gilmore two awful. Oh and it sucked by DJ. We can trust the djh all right, the price is wrong, bitch, I got that movie line. Ignore that. I read it from I ignore that I read it from Billy. Sorry, but uh, anyway, I don't know. I'm trying to think what else is going on in the world right now?
Speaker 4: In the world.
Speaker 3: Well, why don't I tell you what my roommate did last night?
Speaker 1: Tell it slow?
Speaker 4: Tell it slow? Do we need to put some mood music on?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Why don't you let a cigarette for this?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 1: Was the rent dow? Ron? I hate when the rents do with you.
Speaker 4: Low and we'll listen to lower.
Speaker 1: The lights and put on the lava lamp. Hold on, let's get it.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what my roommate.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Like I said, you look like the guy that never left the frat house. Like dude, that looks like I think always said it. That looks like the decorations on the booth of a t G.
Speaker 4: I f welcome to Bennigan's. How can I help you?
Speaker 1: All? Right? Ron, what did your roommate do last night? I don't know why I'm asking this, but Anthony says, Gee, story coming. You guys are funny alright.
Speaker 2: Twist of fate or the irony is my roommate went and saw your side piece your girlfriend because you can't fucking stop talking about it.
Speaker 1: How hot she is now. So guess what.
Speaker 2: My roommate went and saw her on Broadway last night, or on Broadway because she's because she's doing a one man, one woman Joe.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Rosie o'donald.
Speaker 2: My roommate went and saw your girlfriend do that, and I said, let me know if she mention his name on stage.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, omc'donald in common knowledge.
Speaker 4: I bet she's back from Ireland.
Speaker 1: Huh, he's back, baby.
Speaker 2: By the way she's doing, she's replacing Jimmy Kimmel, going after uh Daddy Trump. But she's back. She dude, she's making a big comeback. She's making a big Hey.
Speaker 3: In her heyday, she was the biggest motherfucker around television.
Speaker 4: She was in a league of her own.
Speaker 3: I was doing movies again.
Speaker 2: No, she was good in that movie, dude, she was great in that fucking movie. Madonna was great in that fucking movie.
Speaker 1: You're gonna lose our audience. They don't want to They don't want to hear about Rosie o'donald. They hate Rose o'donald.
Speaker 2: You know the one that says, do you know what's epic?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't watch surgery.
Speaker 2: You would, you would give Rose o'donnald a pickle tickle.
Speaker 1: All I said was she got a facelift and surprisingly, you know what, it wasn't bad. That's all I said.
Speaker 3: Look at that SHANEA put him.
Speaker 1: That's where your roommate went last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he went sorrow last night.
Speaker 1: It was opening night.
Speaker 3: He went, he went sorrow Opening night.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, and I'm sure it was a good show.
Speaker 2: I sure he gave a shout out to her side piece, Greg Hughes. This once to you, Greggy.
Speaker 1: There you go. I think she's a Long Islander too, so we have to we have to claim her. I believe she's huh, she's got that accent. She's from Long Island, all right, you know.
Speaker 2: Just quickly because she's back, dude, she's back like she's back on his bottle life. She's on Broadway.
Speaker 1: She's replacing Jimmy Kimble.
Speaker 3: These are big fucking things she's doing now.
Speaker 4: I mean here, I think she's gonna replace Mitch McConnell. I think she might run for Center Uny and.
Speaker 1: Or in Maine. Uh.
Speaker 2: She said she really never kept truck of track of her finances. She was just putting the paychecks away and blah blah blah, and like she's she was shocked to realize how rich she actually was.
Speaker 1: She had no idea that she was that fucking wealthy. That's such a lot. That's so stupid. When they say that ship you think, you think that's a jay Leno says stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Jay Leno said the same fucking thing.
Speaker 3: Jay Leno said. He never he never cast in the uh.
Speaker 4: I never touched it. He just he lived off the comedy.
Speaker 3: Mind that weekend weekend comic gigs, which was what.
Speaker 1: A million dollars a weekend. Oh good for you, Jay common Man, aren't are you?
Speaker 2: But I'm being serious Eric Rosie, Oh my god, I'm rich, That's what I'm being serious. And jay Leno sayday, you know where he's pack He's he's the checks are going directly to the bank, and he's he's doing he's doing his weekend gage where he says he's making.
Speaker 1: His money in his heyday.
Speaker 3: How much could ja mental jay leto make on a weekend.
Speaker 4: I go with what I go with what Op said, Yeah, make the big big checks.
Speaker 3: He was so doing a million.
Speaker 1: So where's he playing like Caesar.
Speaker 4: He oh yeah, he was.
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 4: He was flying, That's what he was doing. He was like flying the Caesars. It was like, it's like how Bill Maher does like the Mirage on Friday nights. Like that was that's one of those things gets top dollars, said, Vegas.
Speaker 1: Money baby, and you forget that he was on late night TV when it mattered when they did more huge audiences. So he flew out every weekend. It was making stupid money. Stupid.
Speaker 5: So anyway, well, he performed at Northeastern University when I was a student and I went and saw arm and I I just remember like as a as a you know, a comic starting out when I was at Northeastern.
Speaker 2: I just remember thinking, I didn't think you could be that funny, being that clean, because he's a he's a clean comic, and he.
Speaker 3: Was hilarious, was clean, and he did this bit about McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Listen to me, are you just Northeastern? So you got Jay Leno. I'm going to brag now. I went to genes CEO, a Sunni school for broadcasting. We had Southside and the Asbury Jukes. Yeah right, And he did a thirty minute version of we're having a party because he didn't have a lot of songs to play. That's what we got at GENESEO. Oh yeah, outside, Johnny hold.
Speaker 2: On, I'll help you one, all right, That's what Northeust University got. Oh not James Taylor, his fucking brother. Was it Livingston Taylor? Yeah, absolutely, we got Livingston Taylorsy. I forgot about he He looks and sounds just fucking he sounds just like him.
Speaker 3: He just looks like a bad version. He's like bald and thinner.
Speaker 1: And did he have a hit? I forgot about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't remember what his hit. He does he has one hit, He does have one hit.
Speaker 3: Livingston Taylor is what we got.
Speaker 1: I forgot that James had a brother in the industry, And what the fuck is it gonna take for me to.
Speaker 4: Have a hit Syracuse? We had run DMC, we had the Ramones, and we had the spin doctors.
Speaker 1: Dot this come on.
Speaker 4: That was at the time.
Speaker 1: It was very nice the way.
Speaker 3: That's another band I would not pay money to say.
Speaker 1: Wait, there's a lot of people that have no idea until this very moment that James Taylor had her brother. Look he looks like and he's got the guitar that ya we called him and we called him Livy. Wait this this one almost makes him look like.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's you know what it looks like. You know, you know that movie Twins with Schwarzenegger.
Speaker 4: And fucking yeah yeah yeah wait, let me I look like James Taylor's accountant is what it looks like?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Taylor after a Fire?
Speaker 1: Does anyone remember his top forty hit I Will be in Love with You Livingston? Yeah, how's it going?
Speaker 7: Do you know? Uh?
Speaker 1: Carolina Day? Oh my god, James has a Carolina song.
Speaker 4: And just doing spinoffs but it's just a little worse.
Speaker 1: Do you know the song get out of Bed? Does anyone know these songs? And then he did a cover of He probably is like, look, maybe I'll just do a cover by the way he hit.
Speaker 2: My other memory of livingson Taylor playing at North University. He was wearing one of those like because it was the winter time. Yeah, you know what of those New England what are those called those? The Wigland fis like white sweaters.
Speaker 1: And it's like, huh, it's like that Irish sweater, one of those.
Speaker 2: Irish sweaters, right, it was white and guess what he had on the front of it. A giant main lobster, a giant red main lobster and one of those Irish knitted sweaters.
Speaker 3: Yes, he was wearing that with a red fucking.
Speaker 1: Lobster on it. Cool.
Speaker 4: Ron, My mother was an Irish sweater. Okay, just be be cool, alright, just be a little gentle.
Speaker 2: There was an.
Speaker 1: Irish sweater that sounds like she was a hula. All right, listen, I I got a grab for a second because we're gonna start wrapping up. But now you now you got us in this uh this area that I love. I love talking about uh brothers of famous people.
Speaker 4: Gallagher two, let's talk Gallagher two.
Speaker 2: What huh Gallagher had a brother?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he licensed out his act to who towards state fairs with Gallagher to sure, and then when and then when the Gallagher hold on, I let him talk please, And then when Gallagher when the when the Gallagher dollar started shrinking, the Gallagher market started shrinking, he was like no, no, no, And the brothers had a they had a lawsuit about it.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, oh yeah, But I think originally Gallagher gave the act to his brother, said yeah, why not have two of us out there.
Speaker 4: H that's right. We've got a lot of a lot of road to cover.
Speaker 1: But it went sideways and the other guy was called Gallagher two. So you didn't make the you know, he's not confused.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, I got one.
Speaker 1: Tom Hanks's brother. Oh right, he's the voice of Woody when You Pull the fucking String movie.
Speaker 4: I think he might be. I think he might be in the new he might be the voice of Woody and Toy Story five, the new one. I don't think Tom Hanks did it.
Speaker 1: It's the brother Tom Hanks did interview, so he was definitely in it. He was definitely. He used Tom Hanks's brother as the voice coming out of the Toy and Toy story, so it's so slightly different. That was his claim to fame. And Patrick Swayzey had a brother.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, Jim Belushi, how about that, Jim?
Speaker 2: You know what, he's almost kind of too famous. But can you throw Ron Howard's brother in there.
Speaker 1: Who looks like I'm sorry, Clint Howard, he looks like Frankenstein.
Speaker 3: He looks like he got hit by a Matt truck.
Speaker 1: His uh, you know, Ron Howard threw his brother a bone he didn't. He shouldn't have been in half those movies. Look at that's Tom Hanks's brother. That's weird, right, yeah, Stallone there, I'm trying to find out why salon frank Stallone, sure, Franks alone, right right, Frankie Frankie Bibbs.
Speaker 2: And can we throw any you know, God rest his soul. He's rests in peace.
Speaker 1: Now, Eddie Murphy's a Charlie Murphy. Come on, sure, I'm trying to find a picture really fast.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say the qu's acts, but they're all fucking stars, right, all the brothers and sisters, the styles and the q's acts.
Speaker 1: All right, I gotta ask you, said Stallone? And now now I'm all over the place right this hit yesterday. I need to know if this is AI for real. I'm pretty good at figuring out the AI at this point. But supposedly this is Stallone at eighty years old. Get this can't be real Stallone when he is forty one, and that's Stallone at eighty No.
Speaker 2: That day he no, no, no, in real life, he's got like kind of like kind of stretch mobs a little bit.
Speaker 3: He's got the he's got the loose skin.
Speaker 1: Belly fat. So you know what, it looks like you had plastic surgery.
Speaker 3: No, that's he doesn't look like that.
Speaker 1: Well all right, that's why I'm asking one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: He's got like that old man's skin that kind of hangs a little bit, all right.
Speaker 4: Fucking eighty is old.
Speaker 1: For Christ's sakes.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, hold on, there's a picture. I sorry yesterday, I should have given it to you. Iggy Pop is seventy nine years old. There's a picture of him. He had to get carried off stage. There's a picture of him shirtless.
Speaker 1: Did he just freeze? Who? Eric? No, no, not Ron, your froze. I swear to god, you froze? Really? All I heard was Iggy Pop at seventy nine.
Speaker 2: Dude, there's a picture of Iggy Pop shirtless. You know Iggy Pop so famous being shirtless.
Speaker 3: Yo, he doesn't. It doesn't look good anymore. So his skin is just coming off and.
Speaker 1: Never look good. He looked like you hope your froze? God damn it? All right, guys, can you hear me? Oh?
Speaker 4: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh oh ship, oh oh bay.
Speaker 4: Oh where'd he go? It's all that's it.
Speaker 1: It's just us now, well, I'll tell you this the show.
Speaker 4: We can start the show.
Speaker 2: Sure, did I just say?
Speaker 1: It's not like if you did Beday? Come back?
Speaker 4: Did you miss day?
Speaker 1: I hope you didn't talk bad about me. Well you run back, Eric said, I'll take takes.
Speaker 2: You want to hear what Eric said? He said, finally we can start the show.
Speaker 1: Eric, No, of course he did corect did you did you pull a button or something? What happened? No, you don't have a cable issue. The guy's coming today. We'll see how that works out.
Speaker 3: How do you get dix it?
Speaker 4: Don't let him, don't let him touch the pro pane. That's how did you get back to us?
Speaker 1: You went gone for a while. I don't know. I've been gone for what twelve years now, I've been gone along.
Speaker 3: I would like you.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, we don't go towards the light.
Speaker 1: This is iggy pop.
Speaker 4: This is iggy pop.
Speaker 1: He's always got an et body. He looks ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, go back, look look below his belly button.
Speaker 3: It's all like his skin's all waggedy.
Speaker 1: Now you look there. I don't care. It's like gilli an autopsy. That's how he lives his life. He he he never looked over his shirt off, and it goes back too so ugly but so famous, you don't notice his ugliness.
Speaker 4: Oh you brought that, You brought that back around. I like that, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I like doing that. I like to, I like to.
Speaker 2: You know, Dennis Hoppa, Dennis Hoppa Bowie right went to visit Iggy Pop when he was in a insane asylum and they brought his bags of drugs. I mean, that's just that's just one crazy iggy pop story.
Speaker 1: All right, let's start wrapping up because the WiFi is starting to ship to bead Well.
Speaker 2: I can, uh, I have an update on what we were talking about earl uh on a previous show. So he's a quick update. Yeah you ready for this? No, wait a minute before we do that. Do you have any comment? I know you said you couldn't show the video. Do you have any comment of John Blitt doing that video parody of why you don't want to talk about Howard Stern?
Speaker 1: No? People think I'm obsessed on China. No. I love Howard. He's great. He's the greatest. Uh. I think he's the greatest human being to ever live.
Speaker 2: My God, look at ob he's a master of crying and a master of sacism.
Speaker 1: Sock direction. Sub we gotta wrap up? When Ron here is we gotta wrap up? Then Ron's like more minutes? What does it not a quick subject? No, he did. He made that videos of goof I understand. It's hilarious. It is funny. So one of the guys that got let go by Howard Stern, he made a video from his new job at Old Navy. So he's he's making light of the fact that Howard Stern fucked him over. Did you know this guy John Blitt? Not really I heard the name or whatever, but there you go. What's the other update?
Speaker 2: So we were talking about how David Portnoy very well, probably future mayor of New York City, but definitely not.
Speaker 4: It's not the.
Speaker 2: Guy you Michael Rappaputt, Yeah, yeah, Mandanny the dummy.
Speaker 1: Anyways. Oh he's he's great with those evil tweets. He's a tough guy. Michael Rappaport is a tough guy. Watching he's gonna get you with his index finger. Oh yeah, and there's gonna be a mean tweet about you. He's tough. He's very tough, tough, tough.
Speaker 2: So David put Nooy went on his very massive successful podcast. This guy's podcast is so successful. He he's this guy sways elections. That's how powerful I want to be with us, opeek, I want us to swear elections, but I don't wanna. I don't want to digress. Tom Brady is ruining his legacy with this. Talk about this, I understand it's gone further now. It's not bringing people up to date, all right, it's it's not becoming official. Tom Brady is now officially in talks with the w w lead to Russell Logan Paul, and they're they're calling it like they're, you know, match of the century.
Speaker 3: Here's why it's gonna happen. This is what I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Brady and Ari Emanuel, who's the CEO of w w e's parent company, t KO.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you know what they have in common?
Speaker 1: The Raiders?
Speaker 2: Oh you're looking it up while I'm talking.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're gonna dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're both co owners of the fucking Raiders. So now Tom Brady is now moving over to WWE. It's gonna wrestle Logan Paul by contract.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, you see the latest video. Obviously this is leading to WrestleMania whatever. I have fun with that. I won't be watching. I'm not eight years old. I don't care if it's popular. Wrestling stinks, dude. I'll take more adults watch it than children. That's crazy. Good for them, they're stupid. Go outside, get some bear.
Speaker 4: By the way, I just realized how I got vertigo. It's Ron going in and out like this. I think that's how I got. I'm like, I'm sitting there and I'm like, you're going to get dizzy and a little nauseous. I'm like, oh my god, how did I get I don't know how'd I get vertigo? Ron? How do I get vertigo?
Speaker 1: Every time movies? Every time Ron leans in, I know I should shut my mouth because he's gonna interrupt, so I might as well just shut up.
Speaker 7: No, that's not true. Sometimes I get in closer. It's just it's just it's the blue glow off his screen that hits his face. Like, as soon as his face goes blue, you know you're in the danger zone. I mean the vertigo zone.
Speaker 1: So oh no, oh no. So that's an update on that story. But uh, to David Portnoy, you have lame ass fucking takes. Nothing's gonna taint tom Brady's legacy. He wants what we say, six seven super Bowls? Nothing six right, six seven? Nothing taints that. So that's a dumb take. Second of all the latest uh Logan Paul tom Brady uh bit to set up this WrestleMania. You're not gonna believe this.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 1: They were playing ping pong together, Logan, not Logan. Tom Brady smashed the ping pong ball at Logan by the oh, by crazy, and then Logan Paul got fucking mad and they had to hold him back again. That's the latest video he got, he got ping pong, got ping pong. Tommy, what are you doing? Come on, Tommy. Now, we said we don't have to, we don't have to repeat the whole rat But these athletes, their careers are over when they're young guys, and they don't know what the fuck to do with the themselves. Most guys are are done by thirty five. Let's say that's still so young.
Speaker 4: Eric, What do you do when your career was over exactly and by the way, I mean, look at how Monica Winsky's career was over so early. You know, what I'm saying. It was like, you know, what's your knees go? It's just your needs go?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Eric, how did you get yourself out of bed? When the when the bright light? Forafia? We should we should name this podcast.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I got vertigo.
Speaker 2: That's what happened.
Speaker 1: Let's let's name this podcast three men and no career.
Speaker 4: One career?
Speaker 1: I lost it? Three middle aged white boys. What's shorten the title to? What career?
Speaker 4: Is the name of this career?
Speaker 1: Like? We look like we played a band on weekends. I like the DFW. I'm the leads obviously, I'm the lead singer.
Speaker 2: You're just amazing, Eric, band Opie, I'm giving you the fucking position of league guitarist.
Speaker 1: Are you even? My voice is way better than yours?
Speaker 2: When I see you're insane, you can't reach the high can do high pitch?
Speaker 3: I'm high pitched ready.
Speaker 4: This is the sound that's love silence that you're just gonna come off now in the show.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm like Geddy Lee from Rut, I do that.
Speaker 1: I can do the ee part from Alison. Chains you can't do that.
Speaker 2: You sell like those little chainsaws.
Speaker 4: You can't do that. I'm happy to be the bassist. I'm just happy to be in the background and be like John and whistle on the hoo. Justo, you don't even move, you just go like this.
Speaker 1: You just right.
Speaker 4: I'll go to the big bass. I'll go like I'm staying on the on the every movie, every breath you take, I'll just do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's got eyes of the bluest guys.
Speaker 4: It's the right musical episode.
Speaker 1: Guys. Thank you very much. I gotta go, Eric Marino, what a pleasure. I'm glad you're back from Virtigo. I'm glad you're well. I'm not glad you're still battling the mice. But you'll get there.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get there. I'm gonna get there all I mean.
Speaker 1: For real, guys, for real. You gotta check out Eric Marino's podcast with Christy Miller. They do a really good job. It's quick too. I love that it's quick. I'm trying to get this quick, but it's never gonna happen. You guys do like thirty minute episodes and it just boom boom.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We try to keep it around twenty six. And by the way, before I go, I just want to tell you yesterday I may have seen the stupidest license plate I've ever seen. It's Yola. It was Yolo too. Why oh you only live once too. That's a thing that should not have a sequel, Yolo two.
Speaker 1: That don't make sense. That sense. His podcast is called I'll tell You a dissds I missed. Oh you didn't do the fortune cookie thing. Hold on, Ron, we got to add with the fortune cookie. This is Eric Marino's big guy.
Speaker 4: Here your morning fortune cookie, real fortune cookie, a real fortune cookie from China. Thought, oh look at that. Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Everybody? I'm December will be a month for relax station and renewal. So December December?
Speaker 1: What that stupid?
Speaker 4: That's what I get. But you know what, you get a couple of months to settle in on that. So there there you go, everybody, December will be a month for relaxation and renewal.
Speaker 2: December is the worst multiple year a renewal is coming out of winter.
Speaker 1: Oh they don't. They don't do the Christmas thing, so of course they're gonna say.
Speaker 4: That relaxation and renewal. Okay, that's remember just you know, like, hey, by the way, you guys are arguing with a bait. Good, Okay, you're.
Speaker 1: Arguing with Eric? Do they really say it like that they have trouble with the odds?
Speaker 6: N R run right, don't don't a little levity TikTok TikTok wrote me recently, why aren't your live streaming with us anymore?
Speaker 1: Like? Because you you take my live stream away every time I try, because you don't understand people being idiots and trying to be funny. All right, Eric Marinos eating force of cookies with what is that nice tea?
Speaker 2: Oh that's prune.
Speaker 4: Jos, that's an Donald Palm of my friends?
Speaker 1: Is it really.
Speaker 2: Little Tito's.
Speaker 4: I haven't drank in seven years. I haven't had soda in five years, and I'm still fat?
Speaker 1: Eric, what happened to pall?
Speaker 4: I wish I had Iggy Pops or Stallone's Ai body? All right?
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, Eric?
Speaker 2: How bad was it that you quit? Quit the booz? He went, I'm done?
Speaker 1: Like were you like passed out? People peeing on you? Oh?
Speaker 4: No, that wasn't what happened. My father felt. My dad fell down, couldn't drink anymore. I had to go. I had to go to my AA with my father for five weeks. And when you do that, you stop drinking, guys and have me back on another show. We'll talk. Well, we'll do why I stopped drinking another time?
Speaker 1: All right, that was the I had to answer that. That's the cable guy. He's like, can I come early? I'm like, fuck you, I'm here, let's go.
Speaker 3: Eric's pouring his hot out.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: But how he almost don't.
Speaker 4: Let that cable guy touch the propate tanks. He's trying to kill you. Man, That's what happened to Mitch McConnell.
Speaker 1: I'll listen back to this and I'll go that was really good what Eric just said there. It's too bad. I miss him. When we were doing it live, corn.
Speaker 2: Is hired out about alcoholism and how it almost killed him on his phone with the cable guy, honestly like and you can hear you in the background and you could see his eyes are well up, saying, you know, almost killed.
Speaker 3: Oh, be honest with you have any compassion?
Speaker 1: Movie? Wait? Is that really what I missed?
Speaker 4: That's yeah he's talking.
Speaker 2: About I said, I said, how bad did it get that made you quit? Seven years ago? He went into it and go to the side. Sounds like you're ordering a fucking pizza.
Speaker 1: I was like, is this guy ordering a fuck? Like?
Speaker 4: Like, he's like Disney? Can I get Disney Plus? Did I? Can I get Netflix with it? Can I get a bundle? Can I just get a bundle of Uh? I want Paramount and HBO Max.
Speaker 3: I was like, Eric, how bad did it get that?
Speaker 2: You had to stop? And then Eric got serious and went into and then you went off screen and was talking. I was, Eric, I want to apologize for Opie's behavior.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you this. When I stopped drinking, my local bar went out of business.
Speaker 2: Three weeks later, Opie, we finally got him to open up, and you're on the phone making wheels and deals. And by the way, Eric, the issue is not the cable guy touching Opie's pro pane take with the cable guy is in touching Opie's toilet.
Speaker 1: All right? Well, yes, yes, yes, yes, I got I just want this say this to Eric Marino. God works in mysterious ways.
Speaker 4: He moves in mysterious ways. He look I'd just like to see this. Remember, guys, if there's one thing for me, just remember you only live once two okay, you only live once twice?
Speaker 1: All right? Eat the rich. I gotta go. I'm distracted. The cable guys out his way.
Speaker 2: Eric, we'll hear about your life in that story another time.
Speaker 4: Right, it's a lifetime movie. I'm gonna be it's gonna be real soon. It's all an AI version of my stop drinking story very soon. By the way, it's that's the Odyssey too, coming soon. I stopped drinking.
Speaker 1: Travel, I travel how I stopped Apologize, Eric, I apologize. He was giving us his Oprah moment.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, I.
Speaker 1: Really want to enjoy the moment because I'll laugh about this all day. So when he was pouring his guts out about his crippling alcoholism, what did I do. You're on the phone at the cable guy and your head's off to the