Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: I'll take what.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Welcome everybody, and uh happy to have you. I got my co host Nick with me and a special guest Manchion Rollers. Welcome everybody and tell them where they can find you. Tell them what you're working on, Nick, and then we'll go to your mansine.
Speaker 2: What is going on? Everybody? Yes? What am I working on?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Where you can find us? To the Occult Rejects, which is the number one occult podcast in ESO terrorism. Yes, there we go. Number one just came out. Well, it came out a while ago, but I noticed it today. It came out a few days ago. We are number one in esoteric podcast so holla yeah, and hopefully be back to number one in the occult next year. I'm coming from. But what are we Where you can find it? See Cole Rejects on Bitch You Rumble YouTube and all Asia podcasts and stuff that I'm working on. I got how colors affect this Part one and two will be premiering. I'm also covering how herbs affect on crinial nerves, and I am halfway through working on Johannes Kepler, and I think after that I'll be moving on to Plato, so look forward to that stuff.
Speaker 1: Indeed, indeed, well, welcome back, Manchine. We talk about mounds all the time with you, and you said that you're gonna be going back out there and doing a bunch of mound discoveries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm gonna go found a few places I want to check out. I've found online are I started getting using grock to compare it to known mound sites and let me know, and then it actually sometimes says, yeah, this ain't a mount. So once pretty large and it's by the Lusa Atchie River, and I have permission to get on that property. So I'm planning to go there as soon as deer season ends, which is Sunday, all right, So.
Speaker 1: We're going to be getting more mound stuff, which is great as we get into spring. I want all of my followers to go out there and at least visit one mound, have a transformative experience. Go out there and just have a picnic, do something, you know, have fun outside, go to a mount, see if anything happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to try to hit up Prometheus and actually hit a few mounds with him this summer spring. Yeah, I mean, I don't care if I got to go close to him to do it.
Speaker 1: I don't give a shit, right right, you got the drones.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, between me and him, we actually have a fuck ton of decent recording equipment. For real. We could do probably some real good work together.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah, drums would be very handy and mound searching in some of these areas for sure.
Speaker 2: You know, it was weird when I was with Shami. You know you met him at a yeah, Jason, Yeah, Jason. When I went down to that Morse Preserved place that he took me to, that was the fucking shit. There was weird as hell. There was a bunch of mounds, but like they were, they were repurposing a golf course, and I wanted to go record them with the drone. Dude. It was the craziest shit. I even showed him on the fucking screen. It was bugging me out normally, like if I have a problem with the drone, like if it's going too far, we'll start to tell you like fucked up signal, you know it's going too far. Whatever, And like I was flying across the water to get to the golf course next door. And I mean, you can almost go a mile with these fucking things too, depending on like you know, how high up and what's going on. And it really wasn't that far. As soon as I got close to the golf course, all of a sudden, it would just stop. I have my finger pressed on the thing to keep going forward, and it's not going anywhere. And then I back up, backs up, fine, goes to the sides, okay, But as soon as I want to go forward, it's like it was like there was an invisible fucking net or something. Dude, and I was showing him. I was like, yo, I can't even go over the fucking golf course. It won't even the fucking thing won't even move. It was really weird because nobody they'll even tell you, Like when I was doing it over that place in Florida. Fuck, I forgot that Coral Castle. There was a couple of times, right, I don't know if there was like something else over there. I don't think it was theirs, but I had like something where it would like tell you that there's like some kind of interference possibly with the signal, you know, and they're trying to block it so you can't fly a drone over. It wasn't even getting that with the golf course. It just was like some like fucking invisible barrier. It was the weirdest shit I've ever seen with my drone. Oh this is interesting. I wanted to get drones on film and I wouldn't allow me. I mean, I wanted to get mounds on film, and it went on me.
Speaker 1: Right. So, geo fencing is the act of taking your property on the GPS filters that they use and all of these different drones and everything else, and then making that a program so that people who enter or exit, you know, their their cell phones get tracked and all the rest of that stuff. So basically, you're writing programs on the GPS overlay so that people can't do certain things in those areas if they're hooked up to the Internet. Which is kind of scary because what they had was after October seventh is they started geo fencing all of these evangelical churches and sending targeted ads specifically to people who are coming out of church or going into church, with pro Israel ads on Facebook and Twitter and everything else. So they're using this stuff with advertising right now, so it wouldn't be too hard for them to expand into manipulating drones and all the rest of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't doubt that.
Speaker 3: But also there could be a plasma moment to it, you know those sorts of energy fields too. I know this excavated mound site I found. I'm pretty sure that's what it is. There was a guy in the area who was doing that. But in this area there's almost no trees because they've all been struck by lightning. There's tons of lightning struck wood laying on the ground around these things. So it could be electromagnetic too.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, there have been so many different electromagnetic phenomena documented around mound sites. It's incredible. So you're talking about double one. You never know who's doing it. But uh, we got some symbols today in honor of Callans as they call it. I brought up good old Jude.
Speaker 2: What was the odds of us? WHOA that is fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Dude, Well, it is Callens. It's New Year's Day.
Speaker 2: No, I just think it's wild. How like, you know, you picked a two face god and I picked a three face? Got it? We never really, not all the time did we tell each other we're recovering.
Speaker 1: No. I figured this was obvious because he is the god of January first, like this is his day. So for me it was an obvious stress. But I don't know why you picked the three face Jesus just a preview. Let me show show the people here, that's Janice and this is three face Jesus.
Speaker 2: Triaci Jesus.
Speaker 1: Got there's a definite connection there. So yet, Janis is one of the most interesting of the Roman gods. He doesn't get a lot of play in the mainstream, but you could see it's kind of like a young man and an old man. Or in some cases you've got this uh Zeus, zeusimone right, this mixture of Zeus in al mon Rah as the other face right. But sometimes they're identical, sometimes they're different. The idea of Janis is that he is the keeper of doorways, the liminal space, moving from one space to the other. He's sort of like the thing that exists between the thing itself, and so there are so many different depictions of Janus it's unreal. But it seems like a lot of people just sort of take it as a given. Nowadays, I think there's like a financial institution that uses this as their logo. But other than that, people just seem to have forgotten about Janus. But this was when it came to war and peace. For Rome, the temple of Janus was supreme. So as long as the doors of the Janis temple were closed, Rome was at war, and there was only a very short time period that the doors were wide open when they were in peace. So Janis was very much seen as the god of the symbols.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So when you're talking about symbols representing the liminal space going from one state to the other, usually you associate that with some sort of a symbol, something that was going on around you at the time that would be more of a Janus type energy. So the idea of symbols themselves, I think come through this Janus entity pretty well. So a symbol comes from the Greek word symbolos, which means this a piece of pottery, right, And this is how they would do their piece treaties, is they would break a pot and that all people who signed on to the treaty would have a piece of that pot, so that if they ever needed to they could fit it back together again. And that's where we get the term symbol from from symbolos these pieces of shards of pottery. So if you think about it, these are the two symbols coming together in the liminal space between them, right, And that's sort of a Janey idea. And also there's so many symbols associated with Janus it's just incredible. If you look up his total list of like all of his associations, it's it's a lot, like we're talking forty or fifty pages of just symbols that represent Janis. Yeah, it's all the limals space.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, I know he shows up online two and seventeen in seven seven seven, right, yeah, right, I'll put that back up if you don't mind, know yours your thing? I want to I want to talk on it. Put on the one with the horn please. One thing I did want to add before you pull it up. Janice. Also Janitor comes from that, and what is he? He's got the keys to all the fucking doors in the bill place. Janice also comes from a Yankees Yankees I'm sorry Yankees, New York Yankees. I don't remember exactly the words anymore, but yank And then chaos is Kate kas like k A y e s. Basically Yankees the New York Yankees is two different ways of saying Janie put together, which is the weirdest thing. So basically Janice really is the New York Yankees. Yeah, yeah, I think it's even like Danish or something. It was just like kas, which goes back to even like the Keys whatever or something like that. And then, uh, I forgot the first word. But I know it sounds a little silly, but if you look in to it, Yankees is actually two different words of Janus put together. Now the go ahead, there was a with Latin.
Speaker 1: There after they got away from the Latin, all of the j's shifted to I I to J shift happened, and so this J to I shift changes the Janus to the Yankees, right, So there's a lot of that happening with with the Latin and that linguistic shift right there. Yeah, I could see it.
Speaker 2: And then with the horn, I just wanted to mention that does look a little bit like that is considered Amon's horn. Now you also call the hippocampus is also called the Amon's horn as well, and it would kind of be around in that area of the brain like a little bit a little bit more down, kind of shaped a little bit like that. And one thing I do want to mention about Amon's horn. This is just a guess I besides all the reasons, I do think that when people throw that up they are representing fire plenty of other things, but I do question when they put it up around here at the front of the head, the Amon's horn, instead of like every other cellular structure in your body, that's hexag you know hexagon, That one's triangular. M So, I mean, I don't know whatever. I have said that before in a situation and a person seemed to like take me as serious, like when I was I think I had mentioned on the show when I was in Canada trying to get into Canada and they're fucking with me on the border and they're tearing my car apart and like fucking drug sniffing dogs. I'm just talking mad shit to these motherfuckers because I know I have nothing to get in trouble for, So if you're gonna waste my time, I'm gonna make it fucking really annoying for you, you know. And at one point I was actually getting frustrated. I was like, Yo, is there any fun. I was like, Yo, you got a fucking freemason of somebody in here that I can throw up some fucking handstarting to say some dumb shit too to get me the fuck out of here. And then I started going on about the triangle symbol, the fucking scratching the side, and like guy or one of the guys with a dog, he was like he just came over to me and like he almost finished my sentence when I was talking about the triangular thing and he says, I'll get you. He's like, I'll get you out of here in a few minutes, and no life. A few minutes later, they took me the fuck out of there. But once I started like running my mouth and saying like crazy shit about the hand signs, and I started to go into this one and I started to get into the triangular thing, the guy fucking came over to me and he's like, yoh, we'll get you out of you. I was like, yo, to that just work, Like what the fuck you know? And the thing is is that I yo, I had you know, I'd be just I'm keeping a real personal story. I was in the middle of a divorce at the time, so like I even had tons of shit in my fucking car that I was like, I'm not even taking this all out, just to go try to see if I could go over the border, to go into Canada, to go to the fucking outlets to get some socks and underwear. Like I was literally just saying, I want to say I went to Canada because I was in Detroit. You know, I've never been there before, had no idea that my felony wasn't old enough to wear it be a problem, and that was the issue why my car was, you know, being harassed. But uh fuck, where was I going with this shit? Sorry?
Speaker 1: But yeah, you could see the horn perfectly sort of shaped in that kind of counterclockwise rotation around the ear sort of right, so the eyes would be out front here. Let me see right here, this is where the eyes are, and so this would be sort of like a horn coming that way. We go back to this other Janus one. Oh no, this is going in the opposite direction. Yeah, but it's it's interesting. It does have a similarity. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, what I was saying, I had so much shit in my call that I even had my oto paperwork in there, and like when I went in my car, like that shit wasn't in, like it was visibly actually out on my back seat. So I was like, some of these motherfuckers have to have looked at this and realized it was in something. Yeah, they're probably like, oh, this is why this guy's really weird.
Speaker 1: Right, there is something too. I know this is Mason in distress. So if you go like this sort of like the ch ball from Chigum, that's the Mason in distress hand signal. But it would help if you bought like a free Masodic ring from like an estate sale.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: You know what's commitment to try and get out of tickets?
Speaker 3: Yo? You know what?
Speaker 2: Uh, you know what's You'd be surprised, dude. And I noticed this when me and this long time ago and me and lux recovering, like the Gesters and the Shriners and Quatsu cootal. If you go on eBay, you'd be surprised how much like shit did? You'd be like, wait, I could someone selling their pin, someone selling their ring, someone selling that their lodge like fucking pin, so you know, or even things that goes on the cause dude, you can buy yo, there's somebody on Instagram that I was following because they were always doing handstag quet Sequatdal, and me and Lux were like trying to follow anybody who's like promoting quets aquatdal shit when we were covering Q just to see if we could see any connections with anything. And I came across an account that was like basically selling like any like any freemasonry order in orders, like fucking logo, like like you know, like a pain. And I was like, so I don't even have to be in this shit. I just have to hit this guy up on Instagram in the fucking Bible. Yeah, Like they're probably not real, you know, they're probably premaking them, But what difference.
Speaker 1: Does it make if you fool somebody? It's it's it's worked right, and a lot of that stuff like it's so marked up because they know how valuable it is to get people's hands on. So you gotta go to the estate sales themselves and not the pawn shops or the used places because they're gonna jack up the prices. Mentally they know how much it's worth, but the people selling them at a state sales, they have absolutely no idea how much this stuff is worth, so they sell it for like ten bucks, little insignias and stuff.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm gonna go with the stew of Matt's idea. Next time I try to go over the border, I'm just gonna wear a Jedi robe and makeup. I'm gonna dress up as Darth Mole and see if I can get over the border. There you go. Yeah, just talk about talk about hockey, talk about hockey poutine and say I'm sorry two hundred million fucking times, and they'll be like, all right, you.
Speaker 1: They'll do it, all right, So let's talk about try face. Jesus m I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was sitting here taking a taking a drink and totally forgot it was my turn to go alright, my notes here, we are, okay. The trifacial trinity, also called the three face trinity, is a Western Christian image type that depicts the Holy Trinity as a single head with three faces, usually one face forward, with two profiles sharing the same skull like you can see here. It's related to, though distinct from, the tricephalis trinity one body with three heads. Both were attempted to solve a brutal problem for artists how to picture one God in three persons without sliding into heresy and like kind of why does the image even exist? Because there is ideas in Christian theology that God is one and then somehow God is also three the faultless on Holy Spirit or whatever. So most Trinity art normally tries to keep the threeness visible, like three figures, the three visitors to Abraham or Father's Son in dove or Holy Spirit, or like geometric geometric diagrams like the shield of the Trinsity of the Trinity, but the trifacial this one pretty much it does actually the opposite. It makes oneness overwhelmingly visible because it's one head expressing three. By the three faces emerging from that unity, you understand what I'm saying, Like somehow you can have like the dove as a symbol for the Holy Spirit, and then you have like the Father and the Son, like it's something you have all these different things, everything's all compressed into one so that people trying to get an understanding of what I'm saying. And that was like kind of one of the reasons why it became dangerous later on, you know, dangerous, you know, supposedly medieval roots and early sightings. Scholars track this to the High Middle Ages, with examples turning up in sculpture and manuscripts. A Spanish Romanesque example often sited in the twelfth century carving in Nevara showing a vultus trifons type motif, and in twelve seventy there's an English manuscript the Cambridge Bible includes an image as Abraham hosting a three faced trinity. Then it also pops back up in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries. You'll see images theology for the eyes, and churches and books you'll have like devotional pedagogy Renaissance. You'll start seeing it showing up in some Renaissance art. What it meant to them, kind of a unity of substance, one head, body, one God, tiplicity of persons, three faces for the son and spirit, you know, multiple gaze as God sees all a single emblem to hold the paradox in the mind. But yeah, I actually be totally honest with you. I came across this and on Instagram and I was like, what the I was like, Yo, this is weird, this would be great. So now now to get to eventually I think it kind of got banned. In sixteen twenty eight, it was merely disapproved. It became an object of active suppression. Archival scholarship notes that the Urban Urban eight intervened and ordered examples to destroyed, to to be destroyed or burned when specimens were discovered, and then yeah, I don't I think I'm not exactly show why. Like again, they seemed to say that because of showing it in one instead of showing it in three separate ways. And then again in the eighteenth century, Benedict in seventeen forty five, Benedict the fourteenth I think issued, you know, issued to have that stuff. It was controversy. It was no good. Oh no, no, he actually went against it and said it was okay. So I don't know, but it was banned at one point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think what they were trying to do is they were trying to keep people from meditating on stuff like this. So a lot of what these icons were to people was something to worship in front of, and in doing so, they would sort of have a gnostic experience in front of the icons, right, And so as they're having that experience, they want to make sure that they're you know, theologically correct with their with their visions, which a three faced Jesus is not doing that for them, So they probably banned it for that reason.
Speaker 2: It's too powerful.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but that's the shield of Jesus, right, so father son, holy Spirit. They try to pick that with the Latin phrases S non s and it all comes together in the sun.
Speaker 2: Right. So, oh, one thing too, just I wanted to mention too. When they kind of like banned it for a while, they were even like sometimes like painting or putting other things over the other faces, like hitting a halo in there, like trying to paint over the other faces instead of taking it down, so they even did like try to cover it up.
Speaker 1: That makes it even more mystical.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but in the rural areas, I'm sorry I leave this out too, some of the remote churches, I kind of like, you know, out they kept their shits longer until they actually we're told like to.
Speaker 1: Take it down, right, no reason to change it. So if you look underneath the triangle there's it looks like an orphic egg. Is that an orphic egg?
Speaker 2: Let me see? Yeah? Uh almost, let's see, where have I seen that before?
Speaker 1: That's the globe mis Chritsinger, only with the crowns actually on the globe, I think, And so it's deformed, but it looks like an egg, looks like an egg of deed. But there's the scepter and then I guess that would be kind of like the globist cruisinger, like the King of the World. It's the cross on top of the circle. They sometimes have that, and they're holding a scepter and they've got a little circle with the cross on top. Kind of looks like what they got going on there. It's interesting. There's a definite paging motif right there. If that's the orphic egg, which would be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the reasons it was banned it was they also thought like because it was because of the three faces. Again, like they people wouldn't understand what it actually was saying because it was different. So that was one of the reasons why they did. And they also considered it like a monstrous or in a proper form for the divine and almost linked it to like demonic.
Speaker 1: Well do you know how they describe Jesus and revelations.
Speaker 2: I'm laughing. It just makes me think about people nowadays. Oh, it's fucking demonic. You just don't understand the art.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 2: No, well, we'll go ahead, go ahead, what are you going to say?
Speaker 1: I'm pulling it up now. So he's depicted as a goat with these seven eyes and like five horns. This is how they describe him in the Book of Revelations. So let me pull that up. This is, uh, you know, biblically accurate right here. I don't know why they would be freaked out by the Jesus with the three heads when this is what is described as Jesus in the Book of Revelations.
Speaker 2: So damn, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This one seems a little bit more creepy.
Speaker 2: He's got seven eyes to Jesus, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Exactly that It makes you say, Jesus, that's why he has.
Speaker 2: To Somebody saw that, like Jesus the exactly like you'll slip the motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: I'd be terrified too. I mean you, I've got to remind people.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, my life, why why this thing didn't see me? I just gotta walk away, right, I hope.
Speaker 1: You didn't see that? All right, Well, Manchine, let's get to you. How are you. Let's talk about some of the site.
Speaker 3: Teachers Okay, are you gonna pull up pictures or no.
Speaker 1: Sure you it matter. Let me let me look you up on Twitter here and then pull up your photos.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get a lot of rock and roll. Well, just this week I went to the mounds in downtown Memphis. I've been to those before, Bisbelle a long time. It was a little extraordinary. They're pretty large. One of the mounds I believe during the Civil War they put cannons on top of to defend the Mississippi River. That mound there, it looks a lot smaller than it actually is. I would say it's probably about three stories high.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: It's it's pretty nice. And I believe yeah, that's the same one from a different angle. And doctor this is that one is a platform mound that's a little behind it.
Speaker 1: It's large too.
Speaker 3: Trying to think of what you could say it was. Doctor greg Little posted a picture of these mounds all the time. I think I heard him say they were some of his favorites. But there's a plaque kind of telling that when this area was discovered there were Native Americans nearby. But these mounds are much more ancient.
Speaker 1: Than than that, right, So how close to the river was this mound complex.
Speaker 3: Right next to it, right next to the Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Very nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's right next to the Memphis Metal Museum also, which I think that I know i'd emailed you about my mound experience and kind of figuring out that it actually did happen after talking to my ect that I totally didn't remember because I was so messed up. But yeah, I think that night actually started at these mounds and there was a bunch of us hanging out partying, started going to mounds that night.
Speaker 2: You know, the kind of stuff you.
Speaker 3: Do when you're twenty one, you know, real young and don't have to work the next day, so.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to hit up the mounds. So there are a bunch of them on the Mississippi. I live real close to the Mississippi up in Wisconsin too, and there's a ton of mounds all up and down the Mississippi Bluffs. So up here they have these massive cliffs that are like a mile away from the Mississippi River on either side because apparently is just craped through just by the river. Well on top of those cliffs, that's where you have the mountains that are built. So they actually build theirs, like right up on top of the cliffs overlooking the Mississippi. I'll have to get some footage here a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Right, there's a mound that's a little further south of here too, called Chuck a Lisa, Indian village. But it's got a pretty large mound. It's strange. They've concreted around it. Evidently they've excavated in stuff. And doctor greg Little talks a lot about that whole experience. That's when he had one of the chiefs come down and stay with them, you know, in protest about that.
Speaker 1: So have you had any more mound experiences or any sort of other strange activity associated with these mounds.
Speaker 3: It's a little hard to say. I haven't really been noticing a lot of paranormal type of stuff, and I'm a little I think I may have been under some spiritual attack lately, but I don't know for sure if that's mound related or not. But as far as going to them, it was really strange going to the place I was telling you that had looked like had been excavated. I mean, there was a very strange energy in this place. I don't really know how to put it into words. It was very spooky, I'll say that much. It was my different than the little mound, you know, or even going to pens and mounds.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a dark.
Speaker 3: Sort of presence. It's like the forest shifted when I got to them. It was very hard to get to also, but I've gone there like three times since.
Speaker 1: So do you think that maybe some of these mounds could have been constructed to sort of seal away a kind of ancient spirit or some other sort of entity, because, I mean that's a possibility too. I've seen that propose.
Speaker 3: I think it's possible. These excavated mounds I've found. I've sent you a picture of it, but it's like mounds that are kind of lined up and sort of yeah, you can see that that sort of direction. And Greg Little talks about their ceremonies they had for sending their dead to the Milky Way. Well on the soul as I was outside, excuse me one second, that had a bit of a cold, But yeah, it totally looks like from where those mounts were, it could line up for them to shoot the spirit to the center of the Milky Way galaxy, right, I mean, I was like, oh, I mean, I don't know exact because I wasn't walking back there at night. You know, I'm just I'm not that brave now by myself. I mean, you've you've got the crypted hunters on and stuff. I'm I'm not surprised to some of that stuff's around here. I've seen a really strange looking dog recently that killed cats. Most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: Really, that sounds like.
Speaker 3: It's like a red dog. He's like missing the side of his skin, of his teeth. Weird.
Speaker 1: What that's interesting? Is this a common a courrection.
Speaker 3: I have ring doorbell camera too, so.
Speaker 1: I'm so creepy.
Speaker 2: Look you gotta get that footage, bro. Yeah, I didn't even think that.
Speaker 3: I mean I remember seeing that you kind of seeing him from behind. But I went out there one day and caught him and I was like, shoot, that thing looks demonic. Sorry to throw at word.
Speaker 2: But kind of did.
Speaker 1: No, it makes sense, but uh yeah, that's a lot of what a lot of what goes on on, you know, really honted pieces of land. It could be this reverberation all throughout history. So I know that the mounds in uh, Georgia associated with the Federal Reserve. Those were actually sacrificial mounds. They specifically chose the soccer official mound to build on top of, and that was where they signed the Federal Reserve Act, which is right, what else do you call it? Demonic?
Speaker 3: It wouldn't surprise me, and it wouldn't surprise me if there was a curse, because they were, you know, dug up to that sort of thing. It's not very far. It took actually measured it on Google Earth to see how far I walked. It's two miles like round trip from where I'm at.
Speaker 2: So about a mile.
Speaker 3: Right next side forty two.
Speaker 2: Kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: You're seeing in one of those little spots that no one ever goes.
Speaker 1: You often find those mounds and stuff in places that are just sort of like right in the middle of everything, but you can't see them from the ride, like usually they're covered up by trees and whatnot, but they're right there. It's kind of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's one of those spots the farmers can't really use because there's huge creeks up here too that are connected to the Lusahatchie. So you know, there you go with more of that sort of thing because the natives and probably the mound builders to use the rivers. And I even have a theory that maybe the mound builders, in their huge piles of dirt, that they were actually somewhat what you call it geo engineering to make floodplains, right, kind of like they did in Egypt for flooding the Nile very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they add the cataracts, all right. Absolutely. I think there's so many different possibilities. It's uh. I mean, especially with the Mississippi being like the mirror image of the Nile River in Africa. You know, it's like one living north to south and the other one moving south to north. It's crazy the similarities between the two. And you know that's where all the mounds are, That's where the pyramids are. You've got a massive mound complex down in Louisiana that looks like pyramids. So Illinois, right, Cahokia big time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all up and down.
Speaker 3: I've even learned here as a bunch of Arkansas across the river, it was like looking for mounts nearby, like let's take a mountain trip because I'm totally down for that. You know, not like huge all across the country at this time, but a couple of day trip might be fun.
Speaker 1: Why not? I mean, does it really take that long? You get started really early in the morning. You can get out there and get all kinds of footage and then be back by nightfall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go to Missouri.
Speaker 1: Headless went full blown Joseph Smith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was trying to understand that. I don't get that.
Speaker 1: No, Joseph Smith was obsessed with the mounds.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's true. Yeah all right, but I thought it, like, I think Joseph Smith is a fucking scamotest, so like, you know, that's how why he say. I was like, what the headless, little little one, little of the other.
Speaker 1: I don't mind. Yeah, but uh yeah, this is a great episode. Thank you for joining us mansion. Thank you Nick the problem again next time.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I definitely share the show. We're gonna have more mound stuff all in twenty twenty six, so check us out guys later