Speaker 1: Oh yes, ninety seven won the Eagle. Indeed, thank you for rolling with us, thank you for listening to us. And today is a very special hump Day edition of The Benskin Show because it is Wednesday, January the twenty second, and January the twenty second is the birthday of young Kevin Turner. Wow, so we are celebrating Kat today and your wife got you a very special gift. It was quite a surprise.
Speaker 2: It scared me a little bit, honestly, very shocking strap on sort of a man in a way, cucumber in the pants for sure. Oh, there's a lot going on. I showed to Christina and she kind of was taken aback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, dude, felt like a Dave Chappelle monologue, Spooter.
Speaker 2: It's hard to describe. Its eight men dancing and they're all shirtless and ripped. So now surprised me wearing blue what appears to be wind pants, yeah, something tracksuit? Yeah, and yes, sah, I don't know what did you guys think. I was excited.
Speaker 1: I had never seen these group of men before, so I don't know how available they are for parties and what they do, but it was personalized and I rather love the personalized message. It's become a real talking point around my household that someone in the beehive reached out you at one point and said, Ho, you is magical And I still can't get beyond that. And I love it and I think about it every single day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty great, just because I predicted the halftime show on Christmas Day, so now I'm ready to break all Beyonce news at all times.
Speaker 1: Is that what it is? Ho you is magical? Hoh you is magical? And there's a few other ones like are you a God? And things like that, None of them are as good as someone taking the time that they don't know you, they've never heard of you, but they tweeted to you, ho you as magical?
Speaker 3: Is you magical? That's what I thought, Ho is you magical? Because they're trying to find out how you are able to do that.
Speaker 1: It's it's uh, they what they saw as a guy who like the like I had the force, you know, I was the Luke Skywalker of Beyonce fans. Do you want to hear the audio of this? Yeah, they didn't really read the message, but it says happy Birthday.
Speaker 2: They're holding it on a chalkboard. It says happy birthday, Kevin. Ho you is magical.
Speaker 1: And yeah, here you go, you.
Speaker 2: Love and then they said you keV. They just didn't read the lines right. But then a guy walks up holding a picture of me in a suit, and this is clearly in a different country.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's very clearly, not like Ohio accents.
Speaker 3: He starts kissing the photo of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then now we're swimming and they don't apear to be wearing any underwear or anything to harness the energy.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, though, it's great. Did Roxy get this for herself? I hope so.
Speaker 2: I mean I've always said, once you're married, your birthday is my birthday?
Speaker 1: What you.
Speaker 5: Did?
Speaker 1: He started saying that I've never halways, the first time I've ever heard it, once you're married, it is weird that you have a wife.
Speaker 2: Now, man, Now, can I tell y'all a quick Alec Baldwin story? What is it reading the Jay Mower book? You know Jay Mower J Moore? J Moore who's got tons of fake teeth because of his drug addictions. Uh, you know, married to uh owners Lakers, miss Bus right, Jenie Buss J Moore? Yeah, j mor'srried to Genie Bus. Wait what, you didn't know that.
Speaker 1: You didn't know that. I did not didn't do that. I did not. Christina knew that, sure did. He's been married to Genie Bus for a while. I thought he was married to that gal that was on that TV show that turned into a plastic doll faster than anybody ever had in the history of Hollywood. Oh just look at what can you look up the name of Jay Moore's first wife. It was she was the star of a show like ald c W show Carl Chamberlain. Is that her name? Oh, Nicky Cox?
Speaker 2: Nicki from Las Vegas Fame, Yeah, TV show Yicky Cox.
Speaker 1: I remember her. Yeah. She she was the first chick that turned her head into like one of those everything's inflated looks. And she was sad because she was only like thirty and she got over inflated. Somebody's tough my point on Jays he's married to Genie Bus. But he said that.
Speaker 2: Uh, he was just telling some celebrity stories from his time at SNL and he talked to Alec Baldwin and he went to Alec Baldin was like, what's it like to have sex? With the hottest woman in America when he was married to Kim Base here and Alec Weldin says, it's great, but I'd trade it all in a minute to have sex with any woman I wanted, whenever I wanted. And he said that if he wasn't married, he would go feral and he would do anything he goes it basically said that he would do his second cousin is because they would want me.
Speaker 1: They would throw themselves at me. Alan Waldin's is not a good guy. I didn't like that. Yeah, he's not a good guy. Have you guys never heard the audio of the way he talks to his daughter that. I mean, dude, I don't care what your kid has done. That is hateful. Yeah, he's a hateful man. He is. He's full of spite.
Speaker 2: But he's talking about all that and he's like, but once you're married, it's all out the picture. So, yes, that gift that Rock's got me I think was for us. Oh for both of you, I guess.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Are you going to hook up with them at some point? I don't think that. I don't think I'll ever find these guys. But how did they get a picture of them? How did you find them to do this?
Speaker 2: Just send the picture to them. They've got a printer and they print and they make money.
Speaker 1: That's their job.
Speaker 3: I think the gift is not complete yet. I think you will meet them at a hotel. You will watch them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, sounds I mean disturbing, and it's all what there's like eight of them, right, it's eight of them, eight of them and one Kevin getting treated like a pelvic pinata. I was just dancing lessons. Yeah, teaching you how to make money as an influencer. Yeah, I'm assuming that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Give you the tools to be your own boss, which reminds me I forgot the intro damn.
Speaker 4: More than some time boys.
Speaker 1: Right now, are you ready, ready, ready, ready ready.
Speaker 5: With epan win, I'll show you go ruinhead, except with similar sweet pursuing it donld out shaw shank through the sewer, kid, Now what chill in that day, Eagle? Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the doc. Got a habit for my house, a goat status. How we'd starting to get crattic shows that up multiplied like a rabbit tune in so out, crank it up, Pete the habit.
Speaker 2: I'm onna hang out with my friends, rocking it on the radio, my home boys.
Speaker 1: Talking on the radio. It's time to do this.
Speaker 2: Walk all baby, he we go, Kat stream up.
Speaker 5: All on my lady.
Speaker 1: All right. It is Kevin Turner's birthday, so reach out to him on the socials and wish him a happy birthday. And you know, one of Kevin's favorite comedians is a disease. I'm sorry, and we are going to give away tickets right now to go see Azi's on Sorry in concert April twelfth at the Music Hall at fair Park. Now, when we do this, we like to use the new and improved iHeart app, but it still has that talkback feature. So the very first person that can use the talkback feature and leave their name, their phone number, and their email address and the answer to this question which music star did KT predict their set That led to their fans reaching out to him and asking him the question, ho is you magical? If you can say which artists we just said it like six minutes ago, If you can say which artists led to that incredible moment, you will win tickets to Azi's I'm Sorry. But all you got to do is say their name, their phone number. I'm sorry, your name, your phone number, your email address, and the answer to which music star KT did to become magical to their fans. I want to sign KT to Ironballs and have him produce a show called hoe Is You Magical? Wherever you want to go? Take an interview series. You have someone on and you're asking them if they're magical or not? Oh? I like that it could and it's great for the modern attention span. It's not a long show. It's not long form interview. It's just Katie asking someone who is you magical? Yes? Then you move on to something else.
Speaker 3: So what are you gonna do anything else special to celebrate your birthday?
Speaker 2: I'm going to Vegas tomorrow, so I'm going to be here tomorrow Friday. Oh sorry, guys, Christina, are you aware of this? I guess that's fine, but I have to apologize to the entire audience. I mean, so, Friday is the twentieth anniversary of The Well The Killers are playing a show in Vegas the twentieth anniversary of their Gay Murder Trilogy album. Hot Fuss their first album, and I Missed It. They played a bunch of shows in October and I missed it. I went there to get married, but we did.
Speaker 1: The times didn't match up when they were playing, so my wife was like, hey, let's go. They're playing three more shows and they're filming these for release. Uh so you might see me on a release.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that's probably that's what I expected to see in that video.
Speaker 1: Man. Me and Ben have a friend that is actually on the front row of a Depeche Mode concert for their classic concert film One oh One that is shot at the Rose Bowl, or Buddy bl who sometimes references the number one ranked waiter in the Metroplex. He's on the front row, pumping his fist as they sing the s and m song Master and Servant you'd ever liked beautiful? Hey, it'd be kind of cool to get on there, but either way, it's it's one of my favorite albums ever, of course, and to go see them play. They're gonna play like ten other songs after it in Vegas where they're from, and I'm gonna gamble a butt load on you know stuff, golf, football, blackjacksplots, incredible, Let's go. So, yeah, you guys are welcome to come. Oh yeah, good.
Speaker 3: I would love to actually, yeah, so reach out to Kevin on social media, well, wish him happy what.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, but whatever, wish me happy birthday social media at Kevin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, reach out to Kevin on social media. Wish him a very happy birthday today. All right, Kevin? Coming up next, we're gonna takes in the weekly week day up date.
Speaker 2: Well, so we've seemed like what the critics choose, but like the people have spoken, here are the actual movies and TV shows that people watched average Joe's like us.
Speaker 1: Here's what they watched last year. I'll tell you next