Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth, and I do not care that this announcement is happening right now while we are trying to intro the pod because we have stuff to do. It is almost twelve thirty at night, and I cannot wait for this colossus bubble to burst any longer. Just absolutely outrageous how long this thing is taking. Yeah, I don't know what's happening. It's not like there's a bazillion people in the field, which I thought there were going to be a ton of people in the field, but it was much much, much, much much smaller than I had thought. But it is what it is still a very big field. We'll touch on that later. Because this guy right here played in it. No spoilers, he just spoiled. We'll hit on how that went for him. We got blosh Ziriov aka scar Maker if you know that name. I'll get into that later. Tim probably has no idea what I'm talking about, but we'll get on a later. He won the twenty five K six Max high Roller for more than one point seven million dollars Alosio Dorado, a Brazilian, won the fifteen hundred dollars Badogi tournament. We're going to talk about Tim playing the Colossus. Of course, we got the ten K stud in the money playing towards the final table. Don't don't know if they'll get there. I believe they're in the last level of the night. We will touch on that at least right now. Daniel Legrand, who is still in President of Poker Grow and Poker Hall of Famer Maries Candani is still in Gino Reim I believe is the chip leader right now. Tim can look that up, have it prepared when we get to that. Later on, we'll hit on the PLO double board bomb pot that is approaching the final table. And then as part of that event, we have an interview from DW. David Williams himself. He ran deep in the event, so we'll chat with good old DW. There's another twenty five k going on. It kicked off today, the eight max high Roller. We'll touch on that one, of course, and then you know, a few odds and ends here, a few different things that are going on around Horseshoe. I got a cool little nugget of a story that partly involves here at the w speed partly involves somewhere else, and then we'll get you guys out of here. Of course, if you're ready for real poker with zero fluff, play poker Goro is where it's all action, all the time, No bots, no gimmicks, just real players like you, like me, liked Tim looking for fun competitive poker action. Jump into ring games, cross tournaments, or you can play the new no Gamble the Future themed sit and goes. They are fun. They got the wheel of gain that you can spin and see what you're playing for. You can do all of that for free. It's authentic poker for people who love to play, not pretend. Play Poker Goro is available on the web, iOS, and android. Sign up for free today at playpoker go dot com and let the cards fly. First up blash Ziryov aka scar Maker, winning the twenty five K six Max one million, seven hundred and thirty four thousand dollars. He topped a field of three hundred and thirty six entries. He is a Slovenian player. He is an online MTT crusher and he topped Chris Mormon and heads up Play denying Mormon. What I think is his third gold bask so Mormon a second place there, but also a seven pigure scar. I think it was one point one something for second place. Now there was an interesting hand. Did you see it?
Speaker 2: You did not?
Speaker 1: Of course you didn't. Where they brought up a similar situation than what everyone saw at the EPPT Money Carlo final table, where that guy I forget his name against Jimmy Owakeel did the whole possible angle shoot thing. Maybe not. Then another player said he saw him do it earlier in the tournament to somebody else, so that was their whole thing. At this final table today, there was a raise and a three bet from Jared Bleaznik. Jared Bleznek had I think it was Queen Jack of diamonds and Jerryov had pocket kings. Now he went forward with a raise and he so he said one point three. Blesnik got already three bets to like one point five or maybe one point five something, so I can't say one point three right immediately, Landon Tice is like he raised over there, Dealers like yeah, it's one point five or whatever, and Ziyov was kind of like frozen. He's like, oh, so they ended up. It's of course it's a call. I think I think it was a call. Yeah, it was a call, and then it comes King Jack something, you know whatever. So but it was it's just interesting because he had the chips in his hand to actually raise to he said afterwards, he said, I said one point three, but I meant three point three, like his brain just like had an issue.
Speaker 2: So English is not his first language also, so he speaks English.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think this one was an angle, you know, I just kind of think that he just did it mistakenly, you know. I mean, I've definitely once in a while, like my brain is thinking something, but something else will come out of my mouth for whatever stupid reason. The wires get crossed from here to here, and that's just how it is. And the fact that he had the chips in his hand, like I just I don't know, I don't think there was anything malicious there going on, but you know, just want to point it out because it was, you know, somewhat interesting. And at the end, on the end of the river, Lesnix said something along the lines of like, that's the weirdest thing I've ever seen something like that. So that happened overall, jiriov I thought played super super solid. At the final table, he ends up getting heads up with Chris Mormon. He wins a huge flip ace Queen of Spades verse nine, so he hits an ace, he holds him there, and then he ultimately wins it with Ace King versus the Ace Jack of Chris Mormon. Mormon cashing for one point one two nine million. You had Jared Blesnik finishing in third mister Sports Cards himself. We only had a a very brief Sports Cards segment. He did bring a box. I think it was tops. He kind of took he kind of took something out. I don't really know what's going on. Yeah, he used the time extension things again, but it wasn't like that. It wasn't as elaborate as he did during Super High Rollable PLO and all that sort of stuff, right, but it was still of course, the patent did Jared Blesnik moment Land and Tice got fourth five hundred and thirteen thousand dollars for him. Paulias Vitikunis got fifth for three and fifty nine thousand, and then aram Aganian sixth for two hundred and fifty seven k. So let's get into this scar Maker.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: Lash Yiryov it's kind of an online legend at this point, plays under the name or famously it was known that he played under the name scar Maker. And then it's there's a three for the ean Maker. He won a five dollars satellite to play in remember that massive shout out to the word massive Party poker, fifty three hundred dollars millions online tournament that had a record breaking twenty million dollar guarantee. Yeah, so he wins a five dollars satellite to get into that. He goes on to get third for one point three six four million dollars. So like that was like the whole launch genesis of Xiriov got it. That event had four three hundred and sixty seven entries. The two people above him, I think chopped it up for like, I don't know, one or two million each maybe, but he turns five dollars into one point three six four million dollars. That was December twenty eighteen. He was, you know, he played some semi pro soccer when he was younger. He started playing poker for real money on Poker Stars when he was eighteen, but he also played on free online poker sites, which he said, which is crazy because you guys can do that. You just go to play poker dot com and maybe you're the next last jeri Off. Yeah you did you ever think about that? That's crazy.
Speaker 2: He's come make with a fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he he hits, he hits his score, and he's he's motivated to start getting better. You know, he wants to play as good as he can. He wants to learn as much as possible. He wants to eventually turn pro. So you know, I think I think some sometimes when people have a big score like that, when they get in for cheap and they just kind of blow up and they're still kind of early in their career. It's kind of like this crossroads type of moment where you can go down one path where it's like I just want a boatload of money, like let's go partying, firing bigger buy ins, you know, thinking that you are the best, all this sort of stuff, and the next thing, you know, you got no money left, yep. Or you can go the other way where it's like, okay, you know, I prove to myself I can do this to some degree, I want to prove myself that I can do it, you know, full time as a professional, move up in stakes, all that sort of stuff, and that second road is I think what Ziryov took. And you know he's had a lot of success since now his live results that he doesn't have a ton of them, you know, just because I think he focuses more on playing the online MTTs. But since he did have that online score, you know, he has a fourth, well this is an online event, but fourth in the WPT Online World Championship, which is also on Party Poker, for five hundred and fifty two K. Two live events, both at EPT Paris in twenty twenty four, he got a second in the FPS main event for three hundred and sixteen K. He won a twenty two hundred euro deep stack four one hundred and fifty three K. Then at the most recent WSP Paradise he got second in the fifty three hundred dollars deep stack for two hundred and twenty five K. And then also with this win, he's now first on Slovenia's all time moneyless Who did he pass? I'm asking you because I know you know the name. Now I don't know if you know that this person is Slovenian, but you'll you'll case Castle. So Casey Castle's second, give me a hint. PGT is the hint.
Speaker 2: That's why Slovenian PGT nate another hint.
Speaker 1: PGT Championship should give it away. Smoo Jovic, that's he's gentlemen rock Ostisa.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, that's way, that's like five years ago. Yeah, yeah, but I was thinking, like last.
Speaker 1: Year he was the former number one on Slovenia's all time money list, but now last Jerry Off took him over. This was a PGT event, So what do we got happening in terms of the leader board.
Speaker 2: Well, the winner, well I just had it and now I lost it. He moves up to twelve, seven hundred and fifty points. Good lord Chris Mormon. He picked up seven hundred. He's sixteenth place, both of them first cash of the season. Biggest mover though Landon Tice, third cash of the season. He's now into twenty third place with five hundred and eight points. He's obviously a regular on the PGT, so that is a good launching pad for the rest of the season for him. And feel like, you know, we got seventy more events he should be able to pick up another four hundred points and lock in his spot in the PGT Million Dollar Championship. But yeah, that was pretty much the biggest change relative to this twenty five K six mix.
Speaker 1: In the fifteen hundred dollars Badogie Tournament, Alosio Derado took it down a little bit of a redemption run for him. So he won this fifteen hundred dollars badougie for one hundred and thirty AK, the largest ever badogie tournament ever held in poker history, five hundred and thirty four entries. He's a Brazilian. He had a very very fun, boisterous rail. They celebrated loudly with him when he won an an enormous Brazilian flag. We talked about it quickly last night on the episode, but he had that that flag wrapped around him like a freaking quilt in the in the winners photo. And I say that it's a bit of a redemption story because a couple of years ago, and we know about this because we had Sean deeb on our fantasy team that year. Uh fifte do game Deep won it. Dorado finished second, YEP. And I also think that it's a little bit of a win for the mixed games crowd, just kind of based on what he told Poker News afterward. You know, part of his quote was, I think that the atmosphere with nolamit hold them the bots that play. It's not nice playing with ten bots who don't speak, don't smile, don't do anything. It's not inviting to play for new players and old players. I really like the mixed games, especially the draw games. So I just say that that's a win for the mixed games crowd because you know, they I feel like that's a sentiment shared by a lot of mixed game players, and now they have someone who won a mixed game bracelet who is saying that exact thing, you know, basically championed their statement or one of their sentiments to the world in this this winter story. So that's why I think that it's a it's a win for them. So but you know, shout out to Derado for taking it down. He beat Dominic Sarly in a second place. Sarly is a bracelet winner, was going for his second Basically, he won the twenty five hundred dollars Mixed Triple draw Back in twenty twenty two, I believe he beat Jerry Wong in that one. Well, he cashed in this tournament for ninety two K. You had James Newberry in third for sixty one K, Jonathan Glen Dinning in fourth for forty one K, David Margolis twenty eight K for fifth place, and Anthony Arvidson twenty thousand, five hundred and four to sixth place. All right, we buried the lead a little bit, and now we got to get to Timothy Duckworth playing the Colossus and listen, if you guys put it together. He's obviously not playing anymore, but it's it's a little bit more like salt in the wound. They're announcing the bubble as we're recording this stuff, and you basically bubbled, Yeah, how'd it go? It was great me about it. You were late. First of all. You were like, I'm gonna go play like out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: I just randomly was like I had the itch, so I scratched it. Jumped in a little bit before dinner break, sitting next to a podcast list Eric McGall it took a pot of me with a straight So I'm not happy at you, Eric, but he's a very nice guy. I ran up a stack before dinner, went my fifty k all the way up to one sixty something. Not much happened after dinner really, to be honest, it was quite boring. Trended down, got a double trend.
Speaker 1: To open those sevens. Then you wouldn't be sitting here, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Sure. And then I got I got shot on the you know, we're like two hundred off the money, which sounds like a lot, but in the Colossus it's really like ninety minutes orders. Yeah, so I just never had a spot, never had a hand, a lot of nine three off suits and stuff, and got my last. We were about, I don't know, less than thirty from the money. I was like madle position and all in with queens, got called by King Douce and lost. Oh my god, it's whatever, it's just whatever. But me bro it was. It was actually kind of fun to play a WSP event.
Speaker 1: I know, you know you made the stream.
Speaker 2: I yes, I did say that that was actually a pretty funny, uh little segment there. But to be honest, it was fun to just get in there and get amongst it and then get close and you know, shuffle some chips and look at some cards, and.
Speaker 1: I'm dying to get in there.
Speaker 2: A little bit of jealous, but yeah, I missed out on I don't know what the main cashrows a thousand dollars something should.
Speaker 1: Be one k.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll hopefully get them again. We've got two more chances probably this world series least see what happens.
Speaker 1: So let's let's I mean, let's talk about the colossus, you know, not to sit here and talk about the event that you just busted about or in. But smaller field than I thought, you know, Yeah, coming into today, they were at just over ten thousand. It was like ten thousand, three hundred and last year was nineteen thousand, three hundred and something. So I said on the last episode, you know, I think, yeah, they're you know, it's gonna be wall the wall in here. They're gonna get eight nine thousand people like they're going to be close to last year, but they're three thousand short of last year. And I mean maybe you can can you quickly like run the prize school numbers? Not really, because I mean it's complicated, because okay, just go to the structure sheet, und here's the thing, and just go to the.
Speaker 2: Structure because it doesn't really matter. I've got it here. You gotta just do the meds. No, but there's sometimes they're taking the staffee, and sometimes they're not.
Speaker 1: Don't taking the staff fee, sometimes they're not. I just want to know the prize pool. I want to know.
Speaker 2: What's the total entrance. Some of the total entrance.
Speaker 1: Sixteen thousand, three hundred and.
Speaker 2: One, seven point one eight million.
Speaker 1: How much did they take out? Sixteen percent? Oh my gosh, lord, sixteen percent. I me at least I didn't play ten handed, but I know, yeah, so four twenty So would you say it was seven point one eight million? No, it's less. She got sixteen percent of five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I'm saying. The buying is four hundred and forty and fifty cents.
Speaker 1: The line's for twenty.
Speaker 2: Say, that's what I'm saying. It literally says that he had four forty and fifty cents plus fifty nine to fifty.
Speaker 1: That's why it's like, that's how they make it says on the structure set. No, I know nine percent plus five point one percent.
Speaker 2: All the prize pools on the thing. Incorrect. But if you do four twenty, it is six point eight four six million.
Speaker 1: That's actually seventeen percent, not sixteen percent. Six point eight four six So eighty five dollars four to fifteen it four fifteen okay, so six point seven six millions that ye, And what was the prize pool last year? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 2: Look that up.
Speaker 1: You can probably just find that on hand, the MOB just to twenty twenty four whatever on hand the mob so six point seven to six for I just want to say it like five point nine yeah, so more more this year, but less entrance, Yeah, but less entries. Now forgive us for doing all that silly math or you know, producer riches, you know, ripping his hair out. Like, I don't think going from four hundred dollars to fives really changes anything. I mean, do you think somebody's like, oh, I can't play it now it's five point at all? I mean, you know, I mean, how many people are really doing that?
Speaker 2: Three thousand people? Probably?
Speaker 1: No, that's not so. I'm just curious, why why is it so? Why is it so much lower? Like I don't I'm just kind of confused. Well, especially because they did line up the starting flight perfectly where thelast starting flavors on Saturday. Like, you know, I'm just I guess I'm kind of surprised.
Speaker 2: I think that one hundred dollars matters if you're firing everybody, really yeah for something?
Speaker 1: Is it unlimited? Is it unlimited? Reinteresting thing? So I think it's whatever.
Speaker 2: But like you're forgetting about, you know, John Smith from Idaho, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Like John Smith is the twenty five year heads of a legend.
Speaker 2: Not that John Smith. Okay, John Dollar from Idaho or from Wisconsin that's coming in. Maybe they only have one thousand dollars to spend, or they only have, you know, say sixteen hundred or two thousands. They have to allocated a little differently. Now. You know, maybe between you and me, thee hundred dollars isn't that much, but to the people coming here to play, maybe they only have Okay, I've got a thousand dollars to spend. That's two bullets in this but last year they will find another two hundred and have three bullets. You know. So I think that that one hundred dollars does matter, and that's where the three thousand entrants, you know, goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I just I don't know. I just didn't think that it would it would get be that far off. I mean the other factor too, I thought for sure, like it would get if you have if we would have bet, like if there was a bet out there where I could have bet over eighteen thousands. Oh look they made the money.
Speaker 2: Cool, fuck them home debt bags.
Speaker 1: You know I would have I would have thought that over eighteen thousand is just.
Speaker 2: The other thing you're not rolling out is sorry you are rolling out? Is what event number was the CLASSUS this yere twenty or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's early ish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, last year was event seventy. You know that that has some factors when people want to come closer to the main event and stay for say two weeks rather than coming June eighth, and then are they going to stay the whole time or are they going to go home come back? So that those little things matter.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm always curious why they make such big changes with like like what's the reason for doing the coloss is? Like well, at the had a complete opposite side of the schedule, Like what changed, Like there's a few events that are like that. Like it's like, oh, when we referenced a couple of them, already when we're talking about the numbers, we're like, well, it's kind of weird to look at it because last year was like Event eighty. This year it's Event you know thirteen or whatever it might be.
Speaker 2: Well, these big field ones that they obviously have added flights to most of them, yep, and that changes the calendar a little bit where they want to definitely have the biggest flight the one day, the final flight on the Saturday, the day two on the Sunday. So they have to when they're I'm assuming building this schedule, put those events out first along with the main event, and then they start slutting in the other no lemen holdems in the high rollers, and then you know, the badougies, the mixed games can be kind of put anywhere else. But I think it's the fact that these you know we started, you know, we have the Gladiators of Poker, the Monster Stack, the Millionaire Maker, all these multi flight, big field events taking up more days. So they have to just schedule slightly differently here and there. And you know, class has moved up just just by chance. I think.
Speaker 1: So, even though it is down right around three thousand entries from last year, it is still the twelfth largest live poker tournament of all time, which is very good, very good. I mean, it's still an absolutely crazy field. Like like we mentioned, the price school is going to be larger this year, which I think is cool. You know, I do like having this this price point at five hundred. I think it works. It separates it a little bit more from the three hundred dollars Gladiators tournament. Yeah, you know so, I like that. You know, so I'm not going to complain about it being five hundred dollars. I still I know you're saying that one hundred dollars matters to some people. I'm just having a hard time reconciling it in my brain. You could very well be rich, you could very well be right. I am. No, I'm far from rich. Like I'm one of the people who likes to play this sort of stuff, and yeah, you know, I'm not gonna really go too crazy or one hundred dollars like I always feel like just people will almost bend over backwards to try and play w s AP events because they're events.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. They may yes, they may have just the one bullet in them all the two bullets and not have that extra one that.
Speaker 1: I think it gets it. I think it probably becomes a thing when you get to the two thousand, Like if you're like, Okay, I'm gonna bring two thousand. Last year that was five bullets. This year that's four, yeah, right, and then that maybe that can just add up. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Fifteen hundred and sixteen hundreds is kind of the same thing, you know, fifteen hundred three that's basically four last years.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm just I'm just I'm just surprised that I thought it was going to be a lot. But you know, the majority of tournaments are have been up this year, you know, so so yeah, and I don't I don't really think there's and it's kind of all over the place, right. It's not like we can look at the schedule and say like, oh, all the plos are up, but all the Nolan hold thems are down, because no, there's been plenty of Nolan hold them that have been up, yeah, you know. Or it's like, oh the mixed games are down. No, that's not true either, because a lot of the mixed games have been up. So it's kind of there's not really like a pattern that's forming just yet, at least one that that I can tell. So so yeah, but you know, still, it is what it is. I hope you had fun out there, sir. I was also you know what I'm gonna tell you. So this I was my second table where end up busting. Everyone's very nice chatting.
Speaker 2: One guy I was talking to me, I think I shoved on in and he folded his big one and he goes, I have to say, that is a top five mustache that I've seen this top five. I said, top five this World series. I mean, can you find me the other four? And then he's like, oh, yeah, okay, maybe it's a bit better than I did any of.
Speaker 1: Who was he counting Stephen Chidwick the free shaving his he might he might have.
Speaker 2: And then and then I said to him and said, do any of them have a really bad mullet? I took my hat off and shook my hand and got, oh, that's actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable. Well, I have this on the table right now for those watching on video oats overnight a new sponsor of Poker Goo and everything that we're doing here at the World Series of Poker and I'm a fan of overnight oats myself, and I wanted to try this, so we got some products. So I'm going to try it.
Speaker 2: Thank you for getting me one too. By the way, well I did.
Speaker 1: You're the one that's complaining that you can't have nuts because you're allergic to them. That's not my fault. You need to blame God. Okay, it's not my fault. So you could go get regular milk. Tim is mad because I brought almond milk here and he's annoyed that he didn't have regular milk. And it says on the packages for all of these.
Speaker 2: I would have gone against the grain.
Speaker 1: It says on the look look oats overnight. It says, do not use water. Do not use water. Can't use water on these? So you use milk? And what you do? They have all these different flavors. By the way, what is that flavor?
Speaker 2: This one is strawberries and cream. That sounds pretty good.
Speaker 1: So the flavor the flavor that I have is chocolate, peanut butter banana, which I have not I have I have not tried. Okay, I have not taken a single sip of it. I have never had oats overnight before. So I'm gonna try right now. And this brand was started by high six s poker player Brian Tate. So I'm gonna try it right now. This is live.
Speaker 2: Let's split it out. Chocolate peanut butter banana. Interesting, that's pretty incredible good. Yeah, I mean I'm a I'm a.
Speaker 1: Chocolate peanut butter type and I'm definitely a banana guy. So like you picked the right first of all, I've never really seen these three flavors together. Usually it's like chocolate peanut butter or it's peanut butter banana, which I love all of that. Right, this is this is I'm in. I'm so in.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can bring me some skim milk or something tomorrow and I can try one. You can bring your own. Really have milk at home. We're not a milk family.
Speaker 1: We don't have milk either. I bought milk for this. Don't drink a lot of milk. Glazed blueberry donut, mocha dream Oh yes, I mean there's just endless flavors.
Speaker 2: It's one hundred millions of caffeine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they so they have. That's they have. When I was looking at the flavors, they have like various the categories like, they have one that's like desserts, then they have one that's I think it was like fruity. Then they have one that's like, uh, I might have said caffeinated, and has has this one the Mocha dream. It has a macha one. There was one more. So we're gonna be trying these all summer, but we should try on like every episode. I'm a big fan.
Speaker 2: Let's get some skim milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, listen, they're they're great again.
Speaker 2: They were.
Speaker 1: They were started by a high sex s poker player, Brian Tate. He used to play all the big stuff at the w CP. You to see him in like the you know, the all the ten k championship events, the fifty k PBC. He would play high stakes cash at Bollaggio in Bobby's room and then he went on. As the story goes, he's a fan. He's a fan of making overnight oats and he's like, Okay, how can I basically mass produce this? And he did, and he's got oats overnight and it's very simple. You just take these packs, you open it up, you put the milk in, or you use the shaker bottle and you put it in the fridge, so you can do that the night before.
Speaker 2: You wake up.
Speaker 1: In the morning, you get it, you grab, you go. It's great.
Speaker 2: You know, So how long was that refrigerated for? How long did you have that set up?
Speaker 1: Ten hours?
Speaker 2: Okay, you feel like that's the right amount.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have no idea if taste good, feels like it's guy good.
Speaker 2: I guess, so long do you leave it the softer? I guess right, I'm assuming.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I mean it's it's it's packed with protein for what it is, twenty grams of protein. Doesn't have a lot of sugars, which I was surprised by that. That was my biggest concern going in is that And this is like everyone's gonna hate the fact that we've been talking about this for ten minutes, but I don't even care. I actually really like this. No, but it doesn't have that many sugars, Like this has nine grams of sugars, which is not like I was expecting. Like, you know, sometimes you pick up oatmeal and it's like the favorite stuff and it's got like, you know, eighty five thousand grams of sugars. You're like, yeah, I'm not going to have that. So I think this is good. I think it's good for poker players. You can grab stuff very quickly. Speaking of land and Tice, who finished at the final table earlier, he saw us with this today. He's like, I love that stuff? Can I have some? I said, well, no, this is for me, but is you cannot? You cannot have any, so Oats Overnight check it out oats overnight dot com. And if you do check it out, let us know if you like it or not, you know, just sending an email into podcast at pokergot dot com. Let us know if you like it. I think it'll be you know, it's good, you know, and I definitely think it's it's if you're looking to like make a lifestyle change and get a little bit healthier, which I know a lot of poker playing people are.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I think this stuff is perfect.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: So that's that Oats over Night we got the ten k stud where's that act? Can you can you help me?
Speaker 2: It's over there.
Speaker 1: I know where it is physically. I want to know where it is in the in the world of in the world of updates, Yeah, the world of updates.
Speaker 2: All right, let me pull up WSP plus.
Speaker 1: I see Tom McCormick just busted.
Speaker 2: That's not good. Well, they're down eleven, so they're right approaching the ft bubble. Chip leader David Gina Riem second in chips, Dan Hi Miller third in chips, last year's RAZ champion George Alexander and our boy Maries Candani shortest stack with four point three big bets. Daniel Grano second, shortest stack with ten big bets. So they got some work to do to make that final table. Adam Friedman still in nicoguante ceiling, John, David Rodgers, Silling called Volpi, sill in uh and Michael Mattis out is Silling fourth and chips. This could be a really, really really good final table.
Speaker 1: No, it could be. I was over there. They were having a lot of fun. The field is stacked. You know, we're we're rooting for Morio of course, trying to get his first bracelet. The Poker Hall of Famer President of PokerGO China Rhema is freaking steamrolling over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, China would be a good one.
Speaker 1: He got he got kind of short on the bubble, but he's obviously spun it back up. Adam Friedman is obviously a great story, just with how good he is, how proficient he is at the Mixed Games. Dan Hie Miller already won a bracelet this summer so he could join Benny Glasser as a two time bracelet winner. Mike Madison is probably the best story. Mike would Mike madissell cry. I was thinking that when I was over there a little while ago. I was like, what would he cry? I was like, yeah, I think I agree with you, held one hundred percent. Think I don't think Chino would cry, but I think I think Chino would. Crafty won the main event. I don't think it would Krayty won the Seven Cards to Championship just.
Speaker 2: Me, I don't know. I think we can see Chinok, all right, matis definitely though.
Speaker 1: No mass off for sure, So yeah, this is gonna be good. There was some debate over there whether or not they go or questions whether or not they go to the final table at nine. Already handed, they go at nine, which seems insane for stud but it is what it is. So yeah, well we'll keep checking in on this one as they go. The plan is to finish it on Sunday. Who knows if that's going to happen. Sometimes these limits limit championship events do get stretched. But I'm sure we'll check on it as we go. Pl O double board, bomb pot. They are approaching the final table in that one. I think they bagged up. Actually they bagged up. Okay, they did bag up. I'm in their left but they're still approaching the final table. Yeah, thirteen players left.
Speaker 2: Chip leader Xiang Yanglu. That's the one that got drafted in the twenty five K Fantasy. He won two racests last year. Ian Motaka's former player of the Year.
Speaker 1: Did he win this event last year beating your boy Kangaroo crew y, Yes, but one of a different round, remember, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was hold a minute and every bomb pot every like eight hands, eight hands. Ian Otaka's STILLI in and Danny Wong sitting down there in eleventh of thirteen players, uh twenty ninety K for first there coming back in about eleven hours Sunday afternoon to play down to the winner.
Speaker 1: Deep run was had by David Williams. He finished in twenty fourth place for ninety seven hundred dollars. Maybe I spoiled it, Maybe I didn't in terms of his run because I interviewed him on the dinner break. We had a chat with him. It was like, I don't know, four or five minutes. He gave some really good stuff. So let's just hear from David Williams right now. It's not all about this event. We talked a lot about about a lot of other stuff as well. So here's good old DW.
Speaker 3: Double board bomb Pot. It's been fun. First time ever playing a double board bomb pot. Played the tournament last year, but I think I busted on like a PLO hand before we even got to the double board humpop part. I've never actually played. I don't play a lot of cash. That's where people usually I think play it. So yeah, firsthand of ever playing it really was hand one of this tournament. Ninety nine percent of this field had no f and clue.
Speaker 2: You know. Like I said, I'd never played it before, but.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sharp at games, and this is almost kind of like a little logic puzzle and deduction, like figuring out what's possible. And I played a lot of PLO, which is there, but there's some weird stuff too going on, because like your outs could be on the other board and then you're just trying not to get scooped. So there's a lot of things where like you have to fold the nuts, which the average person probably doesn't understand right away and maybe eventually they'll see it. Where I picked up pretty quickly, you know, Like there was a hand where I had like a top set on the bottom it was like ten to seven four two spades, and I had a set of tens, and then the top board was like King Queen Ace or not even something, it was just something totally unrelated to my hand, and then the bottom would also had a spade draw, and like three people went kind of crazy in front of me. So I just mucked the tents because like, I know that I have no way to get any side of one part of the board. Was it It wasn't three people, because I think three people gives you a can overlay and then like you can win sidepots. I think it was just two one guy bet and one guy potted, And it's like I don't want to end up in a spot where I have nothing for half and it's like my equity is, yeah, if top set here, but if one guy's got a wrap, one guy's got a flush straw, then I'm still not even that good, and I'm getting free rolled on one half, So like I laid it down maybe a little conservative, but it felt pretty obvious to me. But there's times where I'd just full with like the nut straight on one board with nothing on the other board, two to come, and it's like super vulnerable. So I think things like that you just have to kind of get by with your poker gamesmanship knowledge, whereas I think a lot of players in this tournament don't get it. I mean, I've seen some egregious shit going on and some chips getting given away. I was the benefactor of a lot of it. So it's a fun tournament. Me and Charter have been talking about it. Should it be a bracelet event? Even if I were to win it, I think I'm gonna kind of say no, it's.
Speaker 2: A little goofy.
Speaker 3: It's yes, there's people who can make egregious mistakes early, but then once you get to this part where those people are gone, it's kind of like a nut making contest, like everybody's just kind of sometimes you just have a hand where you can't fold, but then any other guy just has it nutted and there's nothing you can do about it. Which could happen in other games, but in this game, it's kind of just strange because I don't know, it's hard to say, but it just doesn't feel like a legitimate poker game. The Night Shift, I think I just love Ali and nick Man, just like those two riffing together, making fun of just each other, different scenarios, the rawness of a LEI sometimes saying something totally out of line, and mixed reactions.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's good.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I've been in the booth with both those guys, so I know how much funny can be, and I miss that. I don't get to do that much because I'm playing. You know, I was asked if I want to do it again, and I'm like, well, I don't know. I can't schedule it because I want to play. But getting to kind of listen to those two, it feels like you're sitting right there next to them. You know, I'm at home, I'll have it on and you know my wife at home, fiance wife when I married yet, but she hates it because during the main event, when I'm not in there, I'll have it on like in my headphones, and she'll be like trying to sleep next to me and I'm just cracking up, and she's like, what are you listening to? So I've played her some clips before and she knows Ali and she's met Nick, so she's like, yeah, man.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm trying to go to bed.
Speaker 3: Can you go watch that and listen to that another room because I just can't stop laughing, like when I'm laying there. So no, it's a good time.
Speaker 2: I miss it, you know.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to listen to it, although maybe one year I'll be busy and won't get to listen to it because I'll actually still be deep in the main event. That would be nice, you know, if you can still catch it. It's a pop up that's gone on next Sunday on the sixteenth. It's at Breza called Pasta Ramen. It's a spot they have I think it's in Jersey. The restaurant they will pop up here. I went there the other day. It was very good. Everything was excellent. It was a cool vibe, not like one of the best restaurants I've ever been to, but it was definitely worth checking out, especially because it's leaving and the food is really good and the vibe was nice and the price wasn't too bad, but that's probably one I would say off the top of my head. Lately, I'm going to Bizarre Meat for my birthday or Bizarre Steak. We have meat, Bizarre Meat. We have a reservation there tomorrow night, looking forward to that. I haven't been there in years, and it's one of the better steakhouses in the city. But it's just big at the Sahara, I forget about it a lot.
Speaker 2: So that place is excellent. Check it out.
Speaker 1: Very expensive though, but we're all right. That was David Williams. It was interesting to hear that he mentioned how him and Christian Harder were talking about how they kind of feel like this shouldn't be a bracelet event.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean I kind of had those thoughts. And the reason why I kind of had those thoughts one talking to other players who I think shared a similar sentiment, and two, I think that just the way that this game plays is you kind of just have to have it. Yeah, like everyone at the table goes to well, they go to two flops, and like you know, talking to a lot of the players, if you just don't connect, there's like not much bluffing. Now, I don't necessarily know if that's right or wrong. This isn't my expertise in terms of poker, but I also think that I'm just gonna lean into what the players were telling me. They're just like, yeah, you just basically fold a lot if you're not connecting.
Speaker 2: I think, I mean, I played it. I mean, if you're from Texas, you've probably played a lot of double ward bumpots. Obviously out time at Champions Club and you know, beating Austin playing at the Lodge, I played a decent amount of double ward umpots. And you definitely have to connect with both boards, you know. So I've seen a lot of pitches and hand histories from this event this last few days, and a lot of people just getting it in with you know, second nuts on one board and nothing on the top and then just busting, you know, or getting corded and stuff. So you definitely have to connect with both. You have to try and you know, kind of like when you play mixed games and you're playing like a split part, you know, start high low or like Produci or BODESI, you gotta try and gain those extra bests from other players. You know, if you've got a lock on one hand, how do we get more bets, more chips in the middle where you can you know, obviously, if you even think of one board winning at least half that bet that goes in. So but yeah, I mean, if you're not Texas Base, you probably have not played a lot of this. I think a lot of people probably think it's fun. I had a few text messages today from Bryce Yucky telling me we need to add this to the PLO series.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was, he was in the stud Yeah, talking to Maury and to Daniel about adding this in the in what in what series?
Speaker 2: The series?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said. He said that this should be the final event, that final five K and Daniel said I would like that. I would play.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now this is where I used the real data and show these guys whose boss I said. We tried a variation of this. It was a dealer's choice where you had the double world bomb pots in there. It got twenty one entrance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they all said the dealers they didn't really like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine. The two closing events of the last two series October last year March this year was a five K bounty. It had eighty four entrants and seventy nine entrants. So I said, how do you think we could convince Aria to go from I guaranteed eighty entrant field to potentially twenty one players and lose all that money. No, they're never going to do it. So then he says, the bomb pot twenty here has fifteen hundred entrance. I go, buddy, the World Series is not the studio in October.
Speaker 1: It's a different The World Series is unlike anything else.
Speaker 2: You can't compare that, right, And then I was like, if you want to switch, I could present it to Aria. But why would they turn down a profitable event. It's like, why can't we do an event, do them both, or do them both on the same day? Like you know, He's like at an extra twenty at the end? Okay, well yeah, I like we always try and do what's right by the players. We listen to them, We create structures that they want, and when it doesn't work, we make adjustments. We're always willing to try things once we've tried a variation of this. I just don't don't think we can tell Ari to say, hey, you know eighty players and that rake you don't need any more. We're going to do something different and hope it gets something like that. So, uh, yeah, I think it would be a fun event. I just don't think it belongs in the PGTPLO series as it currently is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's interesting, don't I don't mind having it on the WSIT schedule. I just thought that was interesting. What you know, DW said that he was talking about with Christian Harder and then what I've heard from some of the other players. But I also think that I think that the WSP should always have kind of one gimmick event on its schedule, and then that event can always kind of change, Like I don't I don't know if you need to have PLO double Board Bomb Pot every single year on the schedule. Now, I'll counter my own statement there by saying that when you get fifteen hundred entries, that's pretty damn good, right, So so I'm not going to fault them for putting the back on the schedule because it drew so well.
Speaker 2: So I don't think that should take it off. It's a good event, it's a fun event. You could probably figure out a nice spot to put it. I'd maybe trying to find it a bit closer to one of the bigger low buying fifteen hundred plows. So it's like, you know, you can kind of do that, play that, play that, like you know, you can come in from Texas where PLO's very big, play you know, two big PLO field size events with you know, within a week. I think that would be a good idea. But yeah, don't get ri of it. I think it's a fun event. And you can tell by looking at these hand histories not everyone's very good at this game. So people want people are the people that play uh double board mompot so just double board plong in general, just slicking their lips reading these hand history saying these uh photos of all of these busts out hands and people getting in with just the flush draw on one board and a sign on another.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I mean two hundred and ninety thousand dollars up top a very very good turnout for this one. It, I mean, it should conclude on Sunday and then Tim and I will be talking about the winner. Twenty five K eight max high Roller. We went from heads up two players per table to six max six players per table to eight max eight players per table. Do we have a ten ten handed twenty come up next now twenty five k eight max high roll or underway. Three hundred entries on day one. It's one of those ones where they bagged up really early. They play eight levels on day one, they bag up early. There's registration into day two. At the beginning. Last year's field had three hundred and eighteen entries, so I would expect them to blow by that one. Probably get what three fifty something like that, three forty three fifty possibly more. Yeah, you got Bulgarias Fajharreedin mustafov Id probably horribly butchered that name leading the way. You got Cherish Andrews in second place. David Peters's third, Joey Wiseman is fourth, Mitchell Hyman is fifth, Alex Fox and sixth. I mean, it's just there's a ton of big old names in that one. These announcements are absolutely killing me. The plan is, so this one's our first day two stream of the summer. The plan is to kick off the stream a little bit later in the day after registration closes. What is the plan exactly? I know you put a message in a group chat about work stuff. Yeah, we were going to start first break.
Speaker 2: We've shifted it to the second break of the day, so the starting the fifth level of play, there will be a cancer drinking the oats. I wish I had something to have now, I don't want to die. It's double it's double death. It's almond milk and it's peanut. But you should actually put this over there, because maybe and die, you know, and then you're gonna have to find a new host. Maybe you put it there on purpose. So yes, it's four about four thirty pm, pending how long late registration takes, we're going to turn the cameras on Poker Go Day two coverage, get six levels of play. The streams are going to start to seven pm, though the reason is we're going now in a break, we're going to fast forward through that, right, so we're going to do the breaks breaks start a bit later with the actual stream that you guys can watch at home seven pm local time here Pacific time. Six levels of play. We're going to do our best to give you the best feature tables. We do have to rotate that every two hours. Obviously, we have to look at breaking order, we've got to look at re draws, et cetera. Trying to get some big names.
Speaker 1: Well along those lines. I was already thinking, might even not even have a chance to get Daniel? Have you stuck in the stud?
Speaker 2: He is so yeah, you know, like that's you know, I was just kind of thinking, maybe he plays this is the multi table date. They're in the same room.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine I really want to see someone multi table and the scene.
Speaker 2: It hasn't been known, It hasn't been like done that like recently. I feel like that last was doing. I don't think he would do it, but I think he would do it if he knew it was literally like table. Like look if he said, hey, I want to play the twenty five K, but I'm still in the stud. Can we instead of putting the stud up on the main stage we're not filming it. Can we put it closer to the twenty five K? I'm sure they'll say, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean we should put the stud should be close anyway, because we're gonna want to check in right Sure, What if Daniel wins another brass, If Mike Minut Mattison wins another bracelet, you know you got Dan Hie Miller going for number two this summer. You got Maury Oh.
Speaker 2: For his first. Get Daniel out of here?
Speaker 1: I left it till the end because I really want to emphasize it. Okay, yes, so you know you got to have it close enough where we can definitely do those check ins at least that would be my guest, because you know, I love that we like to do our check ins with the various stuff that is going on.
Speaker 2: But that is the plan. Six levels of play. Yeah, we'll see them back up chips. Maybe they'll be at the final table, maybe they won't be, and then they'll come back on day three. Final table will be up on the main stage on Poker Go as well.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, I'm in for that one. It's a big tournament. That's the one that Nick Shulman won last year, So we'll obviously see how it all goes. Fifty big o is Are they in the money yet? I'm trying to see if they're in the money yet. They were close you started, they were close this pause on day one, two hundred and thirteen. I think the Yeah, I think they are in the money.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Well, what it says on the screen where it says on the screen, Oh, it doesn't say on the screen.
Speaker 2: Which just says this doesn't say in the money places, But it says next price. I'm assuming them in the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Stephen Hubbard PGT PLO series winner is currently chip leader as well as this might not be the MI guys thought it was Michael Rodriguez, but it's not. It's Michael Rodgers. Justin le berdo top ten in chips.
Speaker 1: I mean he's having it.
Speaker 2: Fourteenth in chips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, having a good year. Andrew like he's doing well.
Speaker 2: So that's stuff. Two hundred and ninety seven thousand for first Wow.
Speaker 1: Look up the look up the colossus.
Speaker 2: Chip counts my fight, all the all the fights, because I'm not sure they've merged your flight.
Speaker 1: What term did we just talk about, by the way, the big old, the big big O. By the way, fourteen and ninety nine entries this year, last year fifteen fifty five, so slightly down down by fifty six entries. And that's really nothing at all.
Speaker 2: There is no chip counts. They're being removed.
Speaker 1: They're done. Oh they're done. Yeah, this is weird.
Speaker 2: Like you go to the thing they had three people knocked down the bubble, but they kept playing. They lost like thirty more people. Don't they just make the money in bag, bro, that's a little weird. I think I'm the scene it.
Speaker 1: They could lose thirty people on that final hand.
Speaker 2: They didn't, though, because you look, why didn't they chopped, because they chopped that place. They chopped the meme cash for three hundred eight, and then everyone else about that go to thousands. I don't know. I didn't get it. I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: You can't explain it to me many I can't.
Speaker 2: Explain it to me.
Speaker 1: But I was gonna. I was gonna say I thought I saw Jeremy Becker head over a million.
Speaker 2: When I left, I walked past him. I bumped him on the child, I said, I went and did one of these ones. I'm out. He did not have a million at that time. I might have had four hundred k of his Look up his Instagram story. You could just text him, you could. I could just call him.
Speaker 1: I don't know my phone it's over there recording the podcast, so I don't.
Speaker 2: He's not the he doesn't post that much though.
Speaker 1: Hey he always puts the bag stuff up. Always nothing yet those stories, okay, I mean we kind of shipped on him yesterday. I was going to give him some love. If you put a million in the bag this time, but you know, not yet. Kicking off on a Sunday, we have the six hundred dollars no limit hold Them Slash Plow Deep Stack. We have a twenty five hundred dollars buying no limit hold them event, and then we have the Nick Shulman Invitational ten thousand dollars buying no limit deuced to seven single draw. So that's gonna be fun. That's actually interesting. I feel like you might get a lot of people that don't get to play that one. Like I'm thinking like Nick Shulman if he's in the twenty five K, Yeah, Jeremy Osmas if he's in the twenty five K. I would even say people like I think Alex Foxen likes to play that one. I think Chance Cornith likes to play that one. Yeah, Darren Elias, you know so I yeah, definitely. You know, it seems like you might get you know, obviously there's there's extended late registration in that one, but it does seem like you might get some some skips there, right, But you know, it is what, it is, not a big deal. I do want to also mention another story that I saw.
Speaker 2: Just before you jump in go ahead, last year's no limit ten K No Limits overlapped the clusters as well, but late in June overlapped the twenty five hundred no limit hold them and it did not overlap was the event you're saying, the twenty five k it came after the fifty k PPC. So yeah, definitely those mixed guys that are coming in, you know, like that Matthew Ashton's, you know, the Elioscions maybe like Ray deca Ghani that are coming into play. On last year's schedule, the fifty KPPC into the ten K no limit into the ten k start High Low, all those kind of mixed game events. Very different schedule this year. So it's up early, and you're right, maybe we do see potential, you know, twenty percent decline in the field size.
Speaker 1: And I know twenty percent might sound like a lot, but when the tournament only gets what one.
Speaker 2: Hundred twenty maybe something? Yeah, yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't think it'll be twenty percent. I think you'll get like four people that don't play. But you know, just just wanted to point that out. Funny little thing. I came to Twitter to find something to share and the first thing I see is the clip that we shared of Jared Blesnick busting out and from the twenty five K six Max and it's it's a hand where Mormon called a huge three bed with six or five suited in position against Blessnick. And on the broadcast you could hear Mormon basically saying that like he like wanted to take a shot to take out Blessnik because he felt Blessnick was annoying. And then so in response to this clip, Jan's Arens says, did Mormon not realize the pot was re raised? He called the huge two point five prev love was six high. His opponent clearly had a good hand here. Chris Mormon replies, I knew it was going to be a GG poker runout Cyan ar Blez. I mean, the Lord, this is incredible stuff, this stuff out there. So let me go find the actual thing that I came here to talk about. So we talked about yesterday. Dusty Smith. Oh, yes, finishing second to Scott Bowman in the two K Nolanan hold him here at the series second out of sixteen hundred and ninety two entries for two hundred and ninety thousand dollars for Dusty Smith. She then goes over to the win registers for their three K Ladies High Roller and wins the damn thing for sixty one K. And I'm pretty sure if I have the schedule correct, she played Bolman because they backed up for the extra day heads up, so she came here play Bowlman heads up. She lost that one, went to win, bagged the chip lead after day one fourteen players, I mean had a big chip lead. Think she had either like right around double second place, maybe maybe more than double second place. And then she goes on to win the thing. I mean talk about a sick two day heater for Dusty Spike. I mean, that's that's crazy, So good on her. She crushed it that when Ladies Hyroller had a seventy six entries in it, it was a three K buying. So all told these two days, Dusty taken home right around three hundred and fifty thousand dollars total. So I thought that that was cool. And then on Sunday, I know, we talked about how we have the streaming for the ws be coming up later in the day. I do want to mention that I'm going to be on commentary at the Venetian starting at noon or three pm on the East coast, so you can get two final tables in one day, or sorry, two streams in one day. First the final table from Venetian, which is the MSPT Venetian Event, and then you can obviously take.
Speaker 2: A break and honey one special make it run.
Speaker 1: So Brian Luau is leading, pretty big lead Antonio Galliana who won a bracelet this year in the five k, right he won? He won that? What did he win? Was it two years ago? He won the twenty five hundred or something and then he won the bracelet in the five k. Here, Jessica Vierling is there, Josh Reiker is there?
Speaker 2: So pretty good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, seven players left two hundred and twelve thousand dollars up top. That will be on the Poker gro YouTube channel. It'll be on the Venetian Poker Live YouTube channel. Of course, it will also be on Poker Go, So you guys can check that out. Three pm Eastern time, twelve pm Pacific time. Look up with you. Well, that's what I'm about to ask you. Look go to the Big O and see if Tristan waste still. By the way, I was just told that our friend Gary Gates also bubbled the cloth we suck. So you guys are doing great.
Speaker 2: No other friends. Steve Short he made it through. Okay, there you go, Tristan Waite one hundred and nine K twenty one big mines. There you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's still on. So I don't know who's doing commentary with me. I got to figure that one out. But I'm not going to figure it out till the morning because it's past's one am. Yeah exactly, So all right, new hats, he's got one, I got one. You guys know the drill is.
Speaker 2: Only one hundred. We've given out. Yeah, I haven't given up. I've given out at least four. Our photographers have all taken one. Two.
Speaker 1: They tell you the past I've had.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you guys. If you're listening or if you're watching, you're sending me a d M saying I'm reserve me one, ain't I'm not doing it. I'm not reserving anyone any hats. You got to come get it. It doesn't matter how if you even have my mobile number, if you know my Social Security number, it doesn't matter. You need to come get it. Not playing, We're not playing favorites, right, No, favorites this time one hundred hearts. You know the magic phrase, the password family part. You know you remember you said yes? Out on the pod we told the story about Justin Zaki leaving his hat a home. Okay, so he messages me today, Zaki, Yeah, Justin Zaki? What do you say? He said, you got hat for me? Okay? First of all, Justin, you need to work in your English. You got hat for me. That was edited, so I don't know what I said before that. It was pretty bad. I said, what's the password? He says, please and thank you. I said, I thought you were a loyal listener. He said, don't remember password a bit. I didn't bring him the hat make himself. Plus he busted early. If he if he had didn't lose the lucky hat, he might still have been in the twenty five k. Just going to send up family part. That's all you gotta say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, family part, and you're good a hat as long as supplies last. If they sell, it's super quick as hell. Only we might do another.
Speaker 2: I'm not not ordering them, not pressing submit. I'm that invoice.
Speaker 1: All right, you do what you You're in charge of the hats this year. So don't blame me, blame Tim. That's how it goes. All right, we're done with this podcast. It's it's way too late. It's one eighteen am here, so we gotta go. His name is Tim Duckworth, my name is Donnie Peters, and we will talk to you guys on the next weeks.
Speaker 3: Sell you
Speaker 2: Ex