Speaker 1: Welcome to the three Stories version of the Todd Hermer Show. Story number one, Ozzy Osbourne believe in God, But what does that really mean?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Plus a story about Tony Iomi who came into my internet radio company for an interview. Oh, he's the guitar player for Ozy Osbourne's Black Sabbath. Story number two treason should mean something? And story number three how to blaspheme the Holy Spirit while being a pastor. We'll talk about this with the help of Bisible at gobisible dot com. Make sure you're operating on actual corporate credit, not on your own credits. And of course, we can't do anything that matters in an eternal sense without God Almighty.
Speaker 3: But Todd Herman Show is one hundred percent disapproved by big pharma technocrats in tyrons everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City XI.
Speaker 1: Todd, Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times through which God has decided we shall live. Tell you in a second about pretty unique experience we had back in the internet radio days.
Speaker 2: I didn't get to.
Speaker 1: Be there, but a guy who worked with me and helped get that company started, named Kurt got to do an interview with the guitar player for Black Sabbath, and I think one of the principal songwriters, Tony Iomi.
Speaker 2: By the way, amazing that Aomi can.
Speaker 1: Do what he does because he's got partial fingers on his fretting hands. And still, I mean established heavy metal be no heavy metal without Black Sabbath. They established the art form, if you will. So Ozzy Osborne died, and he died in a I guess poetic way. It was a very short time after his last concert with Black Sabbath, and you probably saw some of the articles. They accused Tonyaimi of detigating us he's role in the band and having him stay seen and Ozzi probably couldn't stand. And in fact, Tonyami went out and kissed Ozzy on the forehead. So there was obviously love between these men. And they made each other multi multi millionaires, if that matters, and probably a hundred millionaires. And still the song royalties roll on, and Ozzy Ozzie did a lot to be noticed. You know that biding the head off a bat thing at a record company that happened. There was a lot that happened with Black Sabbath, and there was a lot of reasons to believe Black Sabbath was a Satanic band, and I'll get to that with Tonyaomi here in a second to what we learned, at least what he told Kurt during this ininef I wish I could find the audio. It was just you know, Dash, it was over twenty years ago. I guess I can see if we could dig it up. So Ozzy Osbourne said he believed in God. And this is when I went to go search. And by the way, this is a great sign. When I went to Google to search, was Ozzy Osbourne boom saved?
Speaker 2: Filled in?
Speaker 1: A lot of people wanted to know if he was saved. This is from Yahoo Entertainment. Ozzy Osborne is known as the Prince of Darkness. But does Ozzy Osborne believe in God? It would almost be counterintuitive to think that someone with his dark heavy metal brand would be religious, but Osborne shed light on his religious beliefs in interviews leading up to his death. Osborne died just a few days after its final performance with his solo band in Black Sabbath, which took place in July fifth dubbed Sabbath's Back to the Beginning concert in Osborne's hometown of Birmingham, England. Osborne was seventy six years old, and truly, if you've not seen the clip of him singing, Mama, I'm going I'm coming home.
Speaker 2: That's ay. The fact that at seventy six he could still.
Speaker 1: Sing that that way, not like in the youth, but that he could sing it was impressive and in a way his voice also took on this yeah, I'm mature character, almost Dylan esque in a way and not the whining Dylan.
Speaker 2: Just in any case, I digress.
Speaker 1: In an interview clip from Odyssey shared on August fourteen, twenty fifteen, Osborne that's what he thought at the time would be Black Sabbas's final tour.
Speaker 2: As well as the religious beliefs.
Speaker 1: In the interview, Ozzie said that he believed in God, but that doesn't mean he attended church first, bad sign. I believe in God, but I don't go to church because I don't think you have to go to church to believe in God.
Speaker 2: Okay, Why did Jesus create the church?
Speaker 1: Why did he say it is upon this rock I build my church in the gates of Hades, will not stand against it. Why did the apostles create a church and then become the church. The place they went and the people they were. Jesus created the church. If you choose to not go to church, you're choosing to not be in the body. Does that mean you're not saved? I don't think so, but it means that you are risking the Lord not knowing you. The passage of Jesus in the Bible when Jesus says to people who have done miracles in his name, has to demons in his name, and they say, Lord Lord, didn't we do miracles? Didn't it cast that demons in your name? And the Lord looks at them and says, go away from me, evil doer. I never knew you. One of the ways you get to know the Lord is being active in the body of Christ. The Church is the body of Christ. Continuing the article. In an interview in Spin in nineteen eighty six, as shared by The Guardian, Osborne said, I'm a Christian. I was Christian as a Christian. I used to go to Sunday School. I never took much interest in it because I didn't Regarding the idea of heaven, he said, my idea of heaven is feeling good, a place where people are all right to each other. The world scares the blank out of me. We're living in a tinderbox, it continued, saying there's some maniacs somewhere trying to devise the new means of destruction. It amazes me that mankind always goes to find the biggest, powerfulest means of destruction before they find anything good. It's always negative thing that puts first. Osborne said that since he had children, he wondered, if being is what is being left of them? What a future we've got for mankind? So was Ozzie saved because he believed in God? Absolutely not because he was baptized as a child's.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I know there's people who believe that.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ said, I'm the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no one comes to the Father but through Me, and the way to the Father, through the Lord Jesus is to accept them as your Lord and Savior, your Messiah, and agree to be changed by him, and then the act of a biding with him. I don't see any sign that Ozzie did that. Maybe it's hidden. Maybe he did. If so, I can't wait to learn of it. So know that this man was saved, and what to heaven and would heaven sing? But no, believing in God doesn't get you there. And I can prove that the demons believe in God and they shudder. And incidentally, demons go to church. You think they can't walk into a church or float into a church or manifest in a church.
Speaker 2: Karl Marx was baptized. Carl Marx went on.
Speaker 1: To say he hated God that his works would stand above God's. So I truly hope and pray that Ozzy Osborne was saved. But believing that God doesn't mean you're saved, and particularly when you came from a band like Black Sabbath. And we got to have the most fascinating look at this. For all the money Black Sabbath made, was there a reason they made? It's not just the world shattering creation of heavy metal? But did they make a deal with the devil? I'll talk about this in a second, because we had a pretty unique view of this.
Speaker 2: Money.
Speaker 1: The love of it is the root of all sorts of evil, and the Bible tells us this, and you could replace that, you know, lust and the love of lust, and sin and the sin of sin. Or the love of sin. But money is unique in a certain way in that it manifests a kind of feeling of power or security when we don't have any, and many people they trust insurants and horses or their four to one k's accounts four one k accounts, and we do have to trust in that. That is a retirement. But let me ask you this question. In these times when we may be looking at the arrest of the Obama people, may God make it so when we're looking at President Trump now wanting to go far into the war in Ukraine and talking about can Ukraine take Patriot missiles and hit far inside Russia?
Speaker 2: Well, we've got all this going on.
Speaker 1: That sort of upset in the world could have some effects on our retirement.
Speaker 2: The deal with Japan President Trump just engineered. What's that going to do? Tomorrow? This is the twenty fourth of July.
Speaker 1: If you're listening to this or viewing it the day before, my friend Zach Abraham is putting on a free live webinar to look at our economy halfway through this year. How's it performing, how's Bulwark done. He's going to talk about how they're always seeking ways to give you a better, more secure retirement. It is absolutely free. You just have to register true to attend. So go to Know Your Risk Podcast dot com. That's Know Your Risk Podcast dot com. Investment Advisors services offer through Truck Financial LLC and SEC registered investment advisor. Investments involved risk and are not guaranteed past performances and guarantee future results.
Speaker 2: Truck twenty five dashed two five to two at.
Speaker 1: An internet radio company, a network, and we syndicated our audio around all sorts of big websites. It was a fun gig. The company did super well. I'm very, very very honored to have worked with that team. And one of the guys who worked with us was a guy named.
Speaker 2: Kurt huge Black Sabbath.
Speaker 1: Fan, and he got to and we let him do this. We got to have Tony Iomi come in from Black Sabbath into our studios and Kurt knew more about Black Sabbath than any of us. So Kurk got to do this interview and I didn't get to be there, much to my sugar. In order to get to be there when Elvis Costello was in, I'm a huge Elvis fan.
Speaker 2: That was not fair.
Speaker 1: I'm only only knew he was called Decla mcmatis's real name, Little Hands of Concrete, I digress.
Speaker 2: Tony went into the studio and they talked.
Speaker 1: About songs and what's new with the band and uh and I guess this was I'm thinking back two thousand and one, I think. And then Kurt said this, Tony, do you remember when you guys used to pretend.
Speaker 2: You sold your souls to the devil?
Speaker 1: And Toni Naomi looked at him and said, oh, no, mate, that was no joke.
Speaker 2: Well absolutely sold our souls to say.
Speaker 1: Oh, and Kurt had a little trouble recovering from that. Kurt was a Mormon and that children. This kind of gave an uncomfortable laugh, haha. Tony always with us and kind of tried to recover to talk about the tour, and it took the breath out of the interview. And since they were shaking hands later everyone around heard what he said. He didn't change it. He didn't say, mate, you know, just can't let that go out in public, you know, go to keep the looks up. Was Ozzy Osborne saved if Ozzy Osborne knew that that's what Tony Iaomi's view was, and Ozzy Osborne didn't repent of that. If Ozzy Osborne didn't go get delivered from that, if he didn't retract that agreement, then the devil would have a legal claim on Ozzie's soul. And demons are legalistic and they are good at it. This would be a very good time, if you love his music, a very good time to pray for mercy for Ozzy. This would be a very good time to pray for mercy for Tony Iomi. Story number two. Do you think treason should mean something? No, this is not a Hey, let's go out and make fun of language and let's go and make No, it's a very serious question. Do you think it should mean a thing? I think it should. The word fascism no longer means a thing. It is simply that you don't like a person, therefore they're fascist. It does not mean that business and government become one and align against the people to force them to pay money into a system that self perpetuates. It no longer means that it's tied to state control and state violence upon people. It no longer means a clownish legal system, which is simply kangaroo courts.
Speaker 2: It now means that you deport people. That's fascist. You will not push the COVID shots. That's fascist. That's what it means.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: It means everything and nothing, and when a word means everything, it means nothing. We haven't yet gotten there on treason, and I'd rather we not get their untreason because it's a very very serious thing. It should remain a serious thing. And when we accuse former presidents or former sect state, former D and I people, intelligence people, it should mean a thing.
Speaker 2: So does it.
Speaker 1: You of course know what Tulci Gabbard said and the document she released, and how she's characterized these documents, And if you've not read the documents, I encourage you to go to the source material and read the actual source material and make your own decisions. Tulci Gabbard has a dog in this hunt. She is the D and I Director of National Intelligence. She works for President Trump. She clearly wants a political future. She'd clearly like to be a vice presidential candidate. She'd clearly like to lead something like Joint chiefs of Staff. She'd clearly like to be.
Speaker 2: President one day. And she did release the documents of.
Speaker 4: This are frankly nothing short of historic. Over one hundred documents that we released on Friday really detail and provide evidence of how this treasonous conspiracy was directed by President Obama just weeks before he was due to leave office, after President Trump had already gotten elected. This is not a Democrat or Republican issue. This is an issue that is so serious it should concern every single American because it has to do with the integrity of our democratic republic. What we saw occur here, as the documents we released detailed, was that we had a sitting president of the United States and his cabinet and leadership team, quite frankly, who were not happy with the fact that President Trump had won the election, that the American people had chosen Donald J. Trump to be the next president commander in chief of the United States, and so they decided that they would do everything possible to try to undermine his ability to do what voters task President Trump to do. So, creating this piece of manufactured intelligence that claims that Russia had helped Donald Trump get elected contradicted every other assessment that had been made previously in the months leading up to the election that said exactly the opposite, that Russia neither had neither the intent nor the capability to try to quote unquote hack the United States election for the presidency of the United States. So the effect of what President Obama and his senior national security team did was subvert the will of the American people, undermining our democratic republic and enacting what would be essentially a year's long coup against President Trump, who was duly elected by the American people.
Speaker 2: So what does treason mean legally?
Speaker 1: And I know it would be a lot more fun just to do red meat stuff on this and scream and yell that they committed treason, because they very definitely, in my mind, committed a crime and a serious of very very serious crimes. But treason should mean a thing. So let's go through the meaning here in a second, because it's very very important that we be precise unless we want to do with the left does and make treason everything and therefore nothing, because we could look at what they did, and there are things they did, and there's very very clear there's a legal definition for what they did. I don't know that there's treason, But do you care, I'm asking you, honestly, no, honestly, if you're angry about what the left has done and attempts to destroy this country, to separate this country, to accused President Trump of letting Russia hack the elections, all this. If that frustrates you, do you truly care about the definition of treason or do you just want them charged with it? Because being precise matters and things like this, you had better be precise about your position in your business, your small or medium sized business. Is it actually a business? So your corporation or LLC is that a business? Or is that you You have a corporate bank account, right, but is that corporate money or is that your private money? Is your house and your retirement savings.
Speaker 2: Is it secure.
Speaker 1: From a lawsuit if someone sues your business? I can tell you almost certainly. Unless your bank set you up with corporate credit, meaning they didn't touch your social Security number, I can tell you probably don't have corporate credit, and you can find out. Go look at your formation papers. If it contains your social Security number. You don't have corporate credit, You've got personal credit. My friends at Visible will correct this for you in seven easy steps. They'll offer you a free, no obligation consultation. It's quick and when they get on the job, they get it done. Quick and then you don't have this liability hanging over you. Their website is go bisible g o bivisible with a z gobisible dot com. Go get the free now obligation consultation at go bisible dot com. Here's what treason is. According to the Constitution, treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession and open courts. Article three, Section three, Clause two states the Congress show of the party declared the punishment of treason, But no attainer of treason shall shall work corruption of blood or forfeiture, except during the life of the person attained. Did they levy war against the United States? Not physically? Did they provide aid or comfort to the enemy, not directly? Do I want it to be treason? Yeah, that's where my heart's at. I would love to see him charge of treason. Because they poisoned the minds of Americans about President Trump. They made it difficult for him to lead. There were still people in two thousand, nineteen who believed that Russia Acts actually hacked the vote count. So yes, I would love to be able to say it's treason. I just don't think it is. And I if you could help me make it treason in my mind, help me. If you're a lawyer, leave a comment, tell me what I'm missing.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's something.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a seditious conspiracy. Absolutely, I believe it's sedition wholeheartedly. We can go through that. I believe it's a grand conspiracy. I believe it's criminal. I believe there's multiple felmies that have been committed, certainly national security felonies.
Speaker 2: Certainly. I think there was an attempt to overthrow the government.
Speaker 1: That sedition, and sedition's pretty easily explained as well. In legal terms, edition is the active in citing rebellion against a government, often through speech are writing. It's a criminal offense that involves attempting to disrupt the established order and authority of the state. What can be prosecuted. It's rarely charged in the US due to the strong protections of free speech and the availability of other charges like treason or espionage. For more direct threats to national security. They did attempt a rebellion. They did attempt to disrupt the established order in the authority of state by trying to make it seem that President Trump took direct orders from Russia and that the election.
Speaker 2: Was hacked, the vote count was hacked.
Speaker 1: And I know that similar charges has been made against President Trump by saying the election was rigged and stolen. I know that do we have evidence that President Trump from the Oval office used these concerns manufactured it seems about Russia to start spying on people, that's espionage. Using the power of the state to spy on your presidential enemies or opponents, that's espionage. And the spying didn't just contain itself to Team Trump. There were other government agencies in which they spied. Barack Obama was part of this, and eight days after Obama received report that Russia had no effect the outcome of the election and that Russian interference was negligible at best, Obama very carefully began.
Speaker 2: A speech in a series as speeches and watch the arts.
Speaker 5: I'm going to let all the political pundits in this town have a long discussion about what happened in the election. It was a fascinating election, so you know, I'm sure there are going to be a lot of books written about it. We will provide evidence that we can safely provide that does not compromise sources and methods. But I'll be honest with you, when you're talking about cybersecurity, a lot of it is classified, and we're not going to provide it because the way we catch folks is by knowing certain things about them that they may not want us to know. And if we're going to monitor this stuff effectively going forward, we don't want them to know that we know.
Speaker 1: December sixteen, twenty sixteen, mays More on Twitter found this stuff and laid this out for us.
Speaker 2: Obama started to lay out the web.
Speaker 5: So this is one of those situations where unless the American people genuinely think that the professionals in the CIA, the FBI, our entire intelligence infrastructure, many of whom, by the way, served in previous administrations and who are Republicans, are less trustworthy than the Russians, then people should pay attention to what our intelligence agency say.
Speaker 2: And here's what they said.
Speaker 1: Hunter Biden laptop story was had all the harmarks of Russian propaganda.
Speaker 2: Here's what they said.
Speaker 1: There's this video President Trump urinating on a bed with so called sex workers in Russia. Here's what they said, direct link, direct banking link between Trump and the Kremlin. Incidentally, there's reason to believe that Hillary Clinton's tech team tried to establish such a link.
Speaker 2: Here's what they said.
Speaker 1: After they issued a report saying that Russia had no material effect on this, and Obama said, I'd like to see a different conclusion, they went and created a different conclusion.
Speaker 2: That's what they said.
Speaker 1: Said they all signed a document, not all, but about fifty of them signed a document. If they want to be trustworthy, they should be trustworthy. If you want to be trusted, be trustworthy. Obama continued to talk about partisan politics. As you know, he was the first nonpartisan presidents.
Speaker 5: What I worry about more than anything is the degree to which, because of the fierceness of the partisan battle, you've started to see certain folks in the Republican Party and Republican voters suddenly finding a government and individuals who stand contrary to everything that we stand for as being okay, because that's how much we dislike Democrats.
Speaker 1: This is a man who invited Hamas into the White House. That is a man who stopped our intelligence services from arresting Taliban members for smuggling drugs over across, through and under our southern border in concert with Mexico based Narco Terras, as detailed in the Politico's Project. Cassandra reports, that is the man who illegally gave pallets of cash.
Speaker 2: To Iran.
Speaker 1: He did that in contravention to an order he had to reaffirm twice during his presidency. Had to reaffirm that he would not have financial dealings with Iran, and they took that to mean banking dealings, which is why the money was delivered in.
Speaker 2: Pallets of cash.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's deeply concerned about partisan politics. This was born out of the Oval Office, It was directed by him. It had a material effect on the election. It had a material effect on President Trump's ability to govern. It cost the nation millions of dollars, and to this moment, it traumatizes people.
Speaker 2: To this moment, they're going back to that well. It put people in prison.
Speaker 1: It opened up the floodgates to go after President Trump with lawfare of all sorts, which is going after now our nation. Obama then talked about President Trump himself or at this point, this is December sixteen, twenty sixteen, President elect Trump.
Speaker 4: Do the tweets and do the statements by Donald Trump and bold in Russia.
Speaker 2: That's that's Martha Radditt's Oh gosh, what a tough question, Martha. I wonder what he'll say.
Speaker 5: Our vulnerability to Russia or any other foreign power is directly related to how divided, partisan dysfunctional our political processes.
Speaker 1: Pick a target, isolated, cut it off from as support base. That is a man who grew up under Sololinsky as a politician. That is a man who launched his career as a politician in the home of an unre penant domestic terrorists named Bill Ayers. That is a man who, once he launched that political career, practiced the Olenski rules all in. That is a man who taught Olenski methodologies for how to tear aparts a democratic society. That is a man who presented himself as a simple man simply there to bring racial harmonies to the nation. Once he entered the Oval office, he began doing everything he could to divide us racially. After his term began, race relations in this country worsened. Treason should mean to something. I don't think what they did rises to treason, seditious conspiracy, absolutely, fraud against the United States, felonies, nation security failies. Go convictim of the things they did, and do it well so that charges cannot be questioned. Story number three there is a very well. I mean, all sin is serious because it can divorce you from God. It can separate you from God. But there is a sin, and it's the only unforgivable sin. And God help this man who gets to call himself a Presbyterian pastor. This is from our friends at Protestia dot com. And he's with the PCUSA, which is a corrupt Presbyterian denomination. And I'm sure there's probably a decent PCUSA church somewhere, but the pc USA organization has no business allowing this guy to continue to be in that denomination or to call himself a Presbyterian pastor. And they owe it to people's souls to make clear that what you're about to see is in fact a blaspheming of the Holy Spirit, and there's no way to cleanse it.
Speaker 2: Once you commit this.
Speaker 1: It is an unforgivable sin that Jesus will not cleanse from you and all of us, all of us need to be cleansed. All of us need to go through the process of sanctification. Once you accept Jesus and accept them as your lord and savior, are going to be changed by him. We are pursuing sanctification, which is to be made more holy every day. In other words, more like Jesus. Now that's our souls. And you know there's that whole thing. Cleansliness is next to godliness true. So clean your body with the soap that also provides you clarity for your soul. Do you believe all lives matter? I think you do. Do you believe as you treat the least of these, so you treat Jesus himself.
Speaker 2: I bet that you do.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Use Alansoaps from alansaps dot com slash todd. It is truly artisan. It's made by a family. They've done this for three generations. There's no chemicals in it. It's all natural. It's very gentle soap, and the soap is excellent. But the companies values match ours. They employ Allan. He is the namesake of the company. He's also the chief soap officer. He's invented many of the fragrances. He works every day there in packaging and quality control. His brother Ian works there. Both of them are impact by autism. Alan is effectively nonverbal. Recently we had the blessing of bringing on Amy, who became autistic in a late age. It's called late onset autism. She works there fruitfully after she was told by the world, sorry, you can't participate anymore. Go to alansaps dot com slash todd get ten percent off all their products there allin soaps dot com slash todd. This is a Presbyterian so called pastor. The Presbyterian Church USA PC USA must deflock this man and have him removed from being able to claim being a Presbyterian pastor.
Speaker 3: Jesus is not my God?
Speaker 2: Now before the hes are going off?
Speaker 5: Or what did you go to search for book orders by geological hit here.
Speaker 1: Me out here.
Speaker 3: I follow Jesus. Somebody even say apologies is to false.
Speaker 1: I believe that Jesus reveals the divine and a uniquely transformative way that I've seen no other do.
Speaker 2: But I don't believe that Jesus is God. And I'm not alone on this.
Speaker 1: I'm not even close to being alone on this. A whole bunch of early Christians didn't believe that either, and we'll talk about some of them because.
Speaker 3: They wrote the books.
Speaker 5: A whole bunch of progressive Christians don't now they contrary to popular belief.
Speaker 3: Even within our pc USA tradition, that's the cowardest influence. Reformed Jesus is fully God and fully human tradition.
Speaker 2: Even within that, there is room to wrestle with the question.
Speaker 1: No, there's not, John Chapter ten, verses thirty through thirty eight. I and the Father are one, so actually there's no room to wrestle with it.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: Has Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone and that? Jesus said to them, I've shown you many good works from the Father for which of the do you stone me. We're not stoning you for any good work, they replied, but for blasphemy, because you are a mere man claim to be God. Jesus answered them, is it not written in your law? I have said your gods if he called them gods to whom the words of God came and scripture cannot be set aside? What about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy? Because I said I am God's son. Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works that you may know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father. And again back to the top of these, back to the top of the chapter, line thirty, I am the Father are one. So you either believe Jesus Christ and what he spoke, or you don't. Jesus raised people from the dead twice before he raised himself. Jesus cured lepers in front of hundreds of people. Jesus restored the ability of people to walk, He restored sight, He accurately prophesied his own demise for three days in his own rising again, and Jesus left no room. I and the Father are one. That man said before the heresy alarms go off, it's not heresy. You have blasphemed the Holy Spirit, which means you've taken something sacred and holy and diminished it to the point of absurdity. You have directly countered, directly said that Jesus Christ is a liar about being God. You have blasphemed the holy spirits. And if I'm wrong, Lord, inform me. I don't think it gets to be a more clear case of this. Presbyterian Church US say is nomination. It either allows this person to continue to claim to be a pastor or it doesn't. And if they allow him to continue to be a pastor, then they are sponsoring this form of blasphemy. They are sponsoring blaspheming the Holy Spirit. I'm not saying it's incrimination by association, but I'm not saying it's not.
Speaker 2: This is the Todd Hermertshaw.
Speaker 1: Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and make a decision today to unlike him, walk in the light of Christ.