Speaker 1: All right, we are live. Welcome to sixty Agenda. I'm your host, Andrew as always here to talk about what they want and welcome to this uh a little Sunday chill cast. We're gonna get into some wild shit, crazy shit going on. As you all know, per usual, Psyop season has not ended clearly, but this episode will be about mimetic warfare as we get into it, but start off just kind of talking about some current events things like that. But I've been studying up on mimetic warfare and kind of the history of that where it came from. Of course it came from a genealogist somebody who talks about evolution, no surprise there. But outside of that, we do have a new setup going out as our ways. We're live on YouTube right now, but whenever I post this episode, it's gonna be audio only on Spotify as well as all the other apps you may listen to it on on your platforms. But we do have our Patreon one tier three bucks, so you can go to there. It's gonna be ad free. You get the video, you get the hangout. If you catch just Live on YouTube, that's great, go subscribe there. You can catch us live on YouTube, as a few people already are right now, So we do all of our episodes live first, so you'll be able to catch that if you don't go sign up for premium nope, you know, to be ad free. Otherwise you're supporting us by listening through these apps with the ads. Hopefully they're not too annoying. I appreciate you. We've been going for about a year with no ads, so you know, we did our best. But we're gonna try to get off the ground a little bit, right so trying to get a little of that going. So we have very affordable Patreon ad free and the video will still be available there. So yeah, thanks guys. We just did a episode. I went over and on a Nephelin death squad, had a great time with them. Go check that out. It was awesome. We talked about the disclosure coming out and kind of where that's coming from, where that might be leading, as well as the Christian Nationalist movement, which if you listen to this show, we kind of know it's kind of going hand in hand. I mean, we'll get into it, but you know, Project Bluebeam, I think the end of that whole theory wasn't it to create a one world religion for Project Bluebee. I think the whole idea was a universal religion will come out of that. And it's pretty funny that this disclosure is aligning with this major push for the Christian nationalist movement that we've been talking about here on this show for quite a while. So we got into a bunch of that on netflin Dead Squad. You could check that out as well, and we'll talk about some of that UFO disclosure and go over some of that later as there is a lot with that, you know what, we can get into some of that. Now, let's go ahead and do that. You know me, I don't keep you guys waiting. We'll get right into it. So, first off, I've got a lot of stuff to get into as far as astrological alignments that are going on, things like that. So there's some pretty cool things going on right now. But it kind of maybe we'll explain why there's so many world changing things at the same time, so we'll get into all this, maybe try to apply some context to our crazy reality. Currently. Let me get this ready here and we'll talk. So I guess this is kind of a relevant. We'll get it to this first. So another scientist was found dead. There's a lot of scientists related to these space programs. M I T. Scientists that happened that happened to go to school with the guy who shot up the Brown University. They happened to go to the same school at MIT. And so there's a lot of weird stuff going on with these astrophysicists coming up dead. Currently, we also see anapoline a Luna talking about how we have you know, what we'd been time and space, a lot of this reversed engineer craft that they're talking about with aliens, and I think it goes along with this universal religion that will be coming out as well. I don't know if you saw this, but this is just crazy. So we're gonna kind of apply some context all this together. I'm going to try to prove my point by showing you from my point of what I see to be a growing push from all angles, whether it's the cartels, the Christian movement, the Chicago gangsters, the Muslims in New York. There's a lot going on at once. So let's look at this because it's just a push for Marxism, it's a push to get rid of our government. It's a push to instill AI in our government and completely change everything. So let's check this out. This is on the news. Christ's talking about Judaeism and how we owe them our freedom.
Speaker 2: Pretty much, you go to any church or government building, the cornerstone is most often visible. It's not usually buried in some dark, subterranean corner of the foundation, never to be seen. It is the stone from which the building springs upward. There can be no doubt, however, that the building that became Western political thought, and therefore the free world, was built on a foundation of Judaism. Without millennia of.
Speaker 1: We were our freedom was found a foundation of Judaism. Is that not crazy? And I get what they're saying that Judaism gave to christ which gave to Christianity, which then gave to the USA, when in fact, as we've talked about on this show, America is not a Christian nation. It is a nation actually was founded by Protestants, Freemasons, and other people, as we know on this show, and it was created to give everybody a freedom of practice of their religion. They actually hated organized religion and when it comes down to it, but they need you to believe that Christian the basis of our country is Christian, So that way they can sell you the idea that Judaism is the most important thing. So then in turn you'll be a Christian Zionist, which is what they ultimately want, the Christian Zionist movement like always. So then we get this with the military, because what is the point of the Christian Zionist movement. It's to do war with the Muslims, as we're going to see. So heg Seth was a crusader, tattoos. He's going to talk about God. As you know, he's the most equipped.
Speaker 3: Right do you have any Father, King Jesus, become humbly before your throne, praising you for all the providence you've bestowed upon this nation for over two hundred and fifty years. From George Washington to President Trump, we've dedicated this nation to one nation under God, and certainly in God we trust. And as we think two hundred and fifty years ago, to George Washington on bended knee in Valley Forge, appealing to Heaven on behalf of his troops in this young name.
Speaker 1: So, George Washington, the whole reason why the layout of DC is a pentagram is because Venus, the planet Venus as a star in the sky is worshiped is Lucifer, that's the morning star. If you look in at free Masonic texts, they talk about Venus being the morning star Lucifer. It makes a procession through the sky that they study, of course, because they're astrologers, and the precession looks like a pentagram. As a matter of fact, if you were to cut an apple in half horizontally and look down at the seeds, it would make that exact pentagram. Those seeds, if you were to draw a line to them, you can make a pentagram with them. And so I think that's a big reason why the apple was the analogy used for Adam and Eve. And I also think that's why in New York we have the torch bearer Lucifer standing there the Statue of Liberty in the big apple, right. And so he's talking about George Washington looking up to heaven like he's talking about the Christian God. But we know that they're messing around. They're not talking about the same god that is the Christian God, right, And so I'm just curious, real quick, are you guys getting good audio coming through Whenever I play the video last time it was a little bit echoe. I just want to make sure that it's coming through nice and clear. Four and we'll get into the Muslims in New York that is the other side of this, to add to this war that they want. So yeah, just real quick, are we good on the audio? I'll just wait for just a second. What's up, Cake in a cup? Thanks for coming in. Definitely check out wise Wolf gold and silver. Okay, gold is gonna keep going up. You know, it'll have some dips because it's flying up, and you're gonna have, you know, of course a lot of movement because it is the new currency, that is not the new currency, but the basis of all currency. And definitely get in there. Wisewolf Gold and Silver code six G and you can get little is fifty dollars a month and get some golds into your house. So get over there and invest and get your assets secured. Other than that, are we audio is good? Okay, we're good. Net Hunter, what's up? We're gonna get back to what I was talking about. It's this this rivalry that they're trying to build. Let's check this out because on top of that, they want the martial law, anything they can get to get us to overthrow our liberties. They are going as hard as they can. So of course we got the signed Trump Bible, so this is another one, right, And like I said, they want a full scale revolution, whether it's a crusader war against the Muslims, if it's US throwing our government over because of the Epstein files, if it's the cartels coming and destroying us and US having a war with them, as we'll get into, I think we're they're hitting us from all angles because they just want America to destroy itself from any way necessary. So with that, we're gonna lay context to my theory here. So I don't sound like a nut job, right, you could hardly hear, but he's pretty much saying that we need a full scale revolution because of the Epstein files. The people you know, Mom Donnie is just another actor. Which, by the way, Mom Donnie's mom was hanging out a lot with Epstein and his crew. And I'll tell you what, Mom Donnie doesn't look that much like his dad. Have you ever seen Mom Donnie and is next to his dad? Because I'll tell you what did you not look alike. He kind of looks like he could be Epstein's son. Let's look at this. Let's look at the family. Let's see if they got a picture with them. Sane, all right, let's just look at his face. Okay, just a little curiosity. Okay, so there's one. It's pretty We're gonna just get that one. Kind of check that one out. Maybe not quite right. But then let's look at his mom, because you got to take into account. Let's check it out. I mean, hey, I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist's just playing games. But look at his dad. Dude, I'm sorry, but if I was the pick who we looked like more, I don't know. It's kind of got his dad's nose. Whatever. Allegedly, either way, she hung out into Epstein's circles. He's funded by Jewish billionaires. Now, all of a sudden, we have a large presence of Muslims saying that they own and run New York. Let's get up to that real quick, so I could show you that. All right, So this is here we go. So look at this. This is in New York City. Thousands of New Yorkers left terrified as a huge Muslim gathering declares they've seized control of the city. Crowds erupt little acbar Chance in New York City. This is literally in the middle of you know, Times Square. So I mean, this is crazy, and I think that they definitely want people to think that this is organic and real. And yeah, I mean, they're trying to create a civil war in our country. Let's check this out. It's as stoking from both sides going on. What do you guys think about that? You tell me what you think about that. We're gonna check out this as well. What is it demanding Christians in the United States to recognize Judaism as the foundation of Western society. That's kind of what I just went over. It is crazy because you've got this going on at the same time as you have this going on, and I think that's being done on purpose. And then if that doesn't work, well, we got this going on as well. Same thing in Chicago, demanding for the government. So pretty much, you know, walk around a guy. I mean, I don't know about you guys, but I've been seeing a lot more videos based in the United States with crazy shit going on. Oh my god, I'm so sorry, guys. I did not put that on here. Let's do this, my bad. You guys are very patient, Thank you. I'll cut that out later, all right, So check this out. So we got the Muslims going on in New York City. I kind of gave you the overview.
Speaker 3: Makes the noise, brother bor right now, Oh, don't scare them, brothers, relocks.
Speaker 1: They're over here on purpose to be like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: You've seen those videos where they're like, oh my god, the Muslims are taking over New Yorks.
Speaker 1: You see those, You've seen those. Let them know that we aren't taking them in New.
Speaker 4: York City, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So we got that going on, as I said, uh, and we also have at the same exact time this growth on mainstream news where they're pushing for the Christians to you know, that's the whole foundation. I mean, look at this, this is this is the Christian Muslim war that they want.
Speaker 2: The goal of the Palestinians and the radical Islamist then Christianity will also become more vulnerable spreading.
Speaker 1: You see, it's just fear propaganda and they're trying to get people to freak out. And then you know, of course we've got the cartel aspect of this, which is insane. But let's check this out. So this is as we talked about before, Trump's spiritual advisor. I mean, we know that he's talking about how he's not going to go to heaven multiple times recently he said it again. But he's also saying that we're going to be a Christian nation, and I just think it just it's disingenuous, especially when you see a Zionist actions and the things he does and you listen to a woman like this Paula White, She's a psychopath. I mean she said everywhere Trump walks, God walks, you know. So check this out.
Speaker 5: Strike and strike and strike and strike and strike until you have victory for every enemy that is aligned against you. Let there be that we would strike the ground for you will give us victory.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 4: I hear a sound of abundance of rain. I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of shouting and singing. I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of them.
Speaker 1: Dude, this woman is trying to chant people into a war mental state of like a holy war. I mean, that's really what's going on. This is insane, you know, and Trump's poking the bear with the cartels. Now why do the cartels have the or why are they armed like this? Now we know because we listen, you know, talk about on this show about the idef's history with the cartels, shinebamb the fact that I think thirty different candidates had to die for her to become president of Mexico and the cartel killed them all. And her name is Shinebaum, She's Jewish. And then of course El Chappo, his wife goes to court with a Jewish star on her neck. And so there's a clear history and connection with you know, thesionist Israel and the cartels. And I think that it's all to destroy our country at the end of the day, it's just again, it's to destroy our country. Hava Pharmaceuticals was taking drugs from the poppy fields that we were guarding in Iraq, turning them into opioid, sending them over here, heroin over here and everything, and then funnily getting into America to cause the opioid crisis. And I mean, we just can't forget where all this is coming from. Right anyway, let me just show you this l Chelpa's wife Jewish star when she went to court very wild. So this is when she went to court there, it is just showing her allegiance, right, And that's kind of what I'm pointing out here. It's nothing against Jewish people. It's just clearly, you know, the Nation of Israel and them showing their allegiance. My bad about the screen earlier. You guys are very patient and awesome. We will get to I'll pull it back up whenever I go back into here. But you know, so there's just a lot at once where I think that right now we're getting amped up towards this. It's just a destabilization of everything. And I'm like, huh, there's just so much going on at once. And then I ran across this theory here and I'd love for you guys to see it. So you guys know about the UFO disclosure, the shit that's going on with that. There's somebody named Chris Bledsoe, which you may have heard of. It's a name that's pretty big in the UFO community. And he talked about a theory that was about the Regulus Star and we're gonna get into that. So let's check this out. So there's a prophecy involving the star Regulus in the Sphinx. It suggests, sorry I can't say that word, that when Regulus aligns with the gaze of the Sphinx just before dawn, a new knowledge will come into this world. This alignment is anticipated to occur around Easter of twenty twenty six. And so you know, on that on its face it's nothing, right, but I think that that says that's going to happen right right, coming up this month. Right. And then if you look over here, this is a little weird. Why would they have this image if that theory doesn't mean anything. This is the this is the Space Intelligence Counterintelligence Center, and they have a star that's facing the Sphinx as it's on the globe. And I just think that there's got to be some kind of connection there, right, I mean, look at this National Air and Space Intelligence Center. Look at that logo. If you're just listening, you can go look at the logo. Sorry, you know, we're still going to be doing a lot of video based shows. So, like I said, if you don't like the ads and you want to see the video, go to YouTube. Whenever we're live you could catch us. Otherwise, you could go to Patreon and we're going to have all of our content in there with no ads in all videos. So we're trying to generate a little bit of people over to Patreon. It's only three bucks, it's one tier, and try to get off the ground a little bit. Otherwise you support us through listening to those ads. But yeah, so that's crazy to me. I mean, there's clearly some kind of connection with this guy Bledsoe's I mean, look at this, the Sphinx when it's gaze. When it alies with the Sphinx's gaze just before dawn, a new knowledge will come into this world. And then you have this for the Space Force, which was started by Will reopen by Trump. There are no coincidences, That's how I look at it. So at the same time, we have something else going on cosmologically or cosmology or whatever astrologically, this event, the toppled Berlin Wall is coming back to direct twenty twenty six, So this talks about on Friday February twentieth, Saturn is going to be in a direct exact conjunction with Neptune, and this conjunction happens every thirty six years, but it hasn't happened in the sign of Ares in a long time. And if you know anything about like astrology, Areas is the first zodiac, so you know, and when people talk about like the age of horse age of Aquarius, the Kali Yuga ending, I believe that this might indicate that we are entering that new age. I think it's very wild if we would be entering that new age now. People thought it was going to be twenty twelve and everything, and nobody's talking about it being a new age entering now. And it seems like we could be at the precipice of actually being entering into the new Age at this moment. Saturday and Neptune made at zero degrees in areas and that hasn't happened in thousands of years. So this is uh, you know, this isn't small. Every time that this conjunction happens. I mean the Berlin Wall fell. And I'm not saying that these things inevitably happen because of the astrological aspect. I'm saying that these global elite people worship and manipulate energies and they use these astrological alignments to do their deeds. I'm not saying that this is like an inevitable God thing. Just to be clear, So Neptune, you know, so you know there's the Red Scare that happened during one in Libra, there is the Berlin Wall, there was the World War One. So twenty twenty six Saturday, Neptune conjunction and areas. What could this maybe mean? So with areas in the mix, we're in uncharted territory with this conjunction. The blue collar astrologer shared that there are a few things we can expect under these strange skies. Distortive reality and the feeling of living an a waking dream or nightmare. Oh, that sounds great. A disillusion of structure around thoughts, beliefs, attitudes, opinions, alliances, agreements, obligations, and or disillusion of structure within the ruling government. So pretty much everything breaks down, which is kind of what it literally seems like at the moment. We also have a shifting of power dynamics within society, families and personal relationships, and then of course the spiritual child. Just that fortify or deepen your character in devotion to fighting the good fight. That's great and very reassuring. However, the demoralization campaigns have been in an all time high that I hope it's enough. We are definitely in a I mean, this is this is I don't know. I mean, you know, I've only been a live twenty nine years, but no I thirty this month. But this is a crazy time to be alive. So there's a little bit of that. Sarah Boston, what's up. It's been a long time. You haven't made it live in a while. That's awesome. So that's a little bit of that. That's kind of some current events. We'll get into the cartels Mexico, and then of course the topic of the day, mametic warfare here in a few minutes. I'll jump back to the chat real quick. See already nef Hunter that was a part of the Space Force Space Delta, the Space Intelligence Center. And what up, Sarah Boston? So what about separation at church and state exactly? That's what we were pointing at earlier. But they need you to believe that this country is Christians so we can go do the crusades that we need to go do and take over and create this new world order. There's a civil unrest between police and Orthodox Jews. I heard that that happened a few weeks ago or a month go as well, and that is running their country of Israel. Did you guys hear that net Yaku might have blood cancer? Let me see if that's fake or not on that a second, because that would be a that would be man, That would be God right there, wouldn't it? Sorry? But yeah, claim lacks evidence. So the claim lacks evidence Jesus of course. Not whoa are they calling net Yahoo a peacemaker in this article? Look at this PM, Look at this peacemaker operational in fest em Fesis. Yeah, they call him a peacemaker right here, the peacemaker is operational. Yeah, he's a peacemaker. Like the show Peacemaker where the guy beats the shit out of everybody to get peace, just pummels people. Yeah, that's a great peacemaker right there. Okay, so anyway, let's get into some of this cartel crazy shit, because what the hell, right, what's going on? They're just trying to poke the bear. They go and kill the main boss of the cartel right after Hayfer Evan Hayfer was on Joe Rogan talking about if we fuck with the cartels, we wouldn't know what hit us. And then we go kill the main cartel, dude. And you see all these guys everywhere just I mean, they're going to the airport. We're looking to it. We'll look at it. Let's look at this Mexico airport here. See if it shows what's going on. Look at this, So this is what happened today, Narcos and our attacking Mexican soldiers, cops, airports and other targets because of us killing their leader. So let's look at some of that. I don't know if this is the cartel that did this or if that was us, but it looks like it's everywhere, so it's probably the cartel. They got a shelter in place in Mexico currently because of the carnage going on, because we are creating power vacuums places and right in our backyard, by the way. Very crazy. I don't know what Trump is thinking, what he's doing, what the plan is with this. It's very wild. Let's see if I can find that clip of Evan hayferd to talk about cartels. Let's see if we could find that video here there it is. Look at that. I did okay, I did? Okay? Where am I? Because I you know, I I know these units. I'm intimately familiar with them.
Speaker 6: Uh huh, bro, if we declare war on the cartel, like these these dudes are not going to understand what the fuck is going on. No, of course they are.
Speaker 1: They are going to be because God, you'll stop the dis guys, that's gonna be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they are in for a world of like ultra violence they've never actually felt before, because you know, obviously this is a very capable of an organization.
Speaker 1: They have fucking no clue if we organize. Oh he's saying that they have no idea what America would do if we organize, which is probably right, but I just think that it's it's again, they're stoking this hoorah. Fuck them, they can't handle us. You're crazy. Do you know how many like cartel members are in America? We want to talk talk about the Iranian hesbal law cells that are inside of America or the Taliban, and do you know that there's definitely more cartel members in America than there is any other terrorist group. If we were to really think about it, they're literally our neighbors. Why would you want to owning our hemisphere? Doesn't mean we need to go to war with our whole hemisphere and conquer it. I just think that we're going a little bit a lot too far, But again, this is to restructure the whole globe. The Iranian you know, the fleet we have in Iran, largest naval group that we've ever sent, at least since the World Wars. We're entering a crazy phase, right, so let's check that out as well, you know, And I like to give it this kind of angle before we get into that. Let's remember Iran is a part of this as well, right, I mean friendly reminder that Iran's government is completely controlled by illuminated freemasonry. The Iyatola came from a Paris commune, their controlled opposition there to set up a dialectic see external pyramid with thirty three windows in the intern. I mean, come on, guys, we know on this show that that's how they do things. Oh look at that. I love this above speaker's chair in the seven Rings of the Seats seven Rings of Saturn. Yes, people die and control conflict, but the important thing is to cycle through munitions for the military industrial complex and keep the population in fear while staying in power. But of course, don't forget it's also to create this new world order. So now this is a weapon that comes from America. Now, if you were excretion, discretion, trigger warning, whatever you want to say. But this is a Sineloa cartel member that's lighting this person on fire, which with the exothermic tech pulse fire UBF. It's a under barrel flamethrower attachment that comes on a weapon called the fn scar if you've ever heard of that. It's a IS six S rifle. It's pretty badass in call of duty if you're ind to call it duty, but pretty fucked up and terrible, very terrible. But how could these people possibly get our American weapons? Well, don't forget I ran contray and if it's not a continuation of that, it's definitely the IDF in Israel because they bystole much ammunitions and they definitely give it to them to keep destabilizing our culture, government, everything. I mean, come on, where would they get this? Look at this? Where are they getting this tech from? These guys? Are they're suited and booted? Bro And the fact that that Evan Hafer guys talking as if these guys can't organize. Look at this, I guess this is the Special Forces in Jalisco, so maybe they maybe it's not the cartel crazy. So anyway, that's a little bit of catching up on a little bit of the wild shit going on right now. We're Trump's bort of piece. We do need to talk about that as well. I mean, he's pretty much building the prophetic ten Kings system, right the guys A piece steel. I think we're gonna get into that on a different episode with the Andonia Plan, talk about some of the South American countries that are with hesbealas that way. Maybe that's why those two are going hand in hand, it seems. But yeah, we're in a weird, weird time, guys, definitely in a weird time. So let's check this out. Only one second here, I gotta go to my Gmail. I sent myself something that I wanted to show you guys as well. It's probably something that you're not gonna see. Well, maybe you will see. But this is crazy. You know how they call it Nike, that one brand of Nike, Nike Tech. I think that that was some kind of conditioning for this technology. I'm about to show you right here, very very crazy. One second. Let me pull it up and I'll show you and we'll talk about it, so I'll explain it the best I can for if you're listening otherwise, check out the patren on YouTube. We got that going. So Nike has this new technology. Let me make sure that I'm hooked up on here. Okay, Nike has this new patent. It's a digital fingerprinting system for footwear and apparel, and it embeds machine readable identifiers directly into physical products in a way that is difficult to replicate or remove. The identifiers may be implemented using visually imperceptible patterns in other words, gray scale or color based in coding, conductive inks, magnetic or ferromagnetic metals, or material and then combinations of those embedded with logos, souls, uppers, or textile components. Each product product is assigned a unique digital signature tied to manufacturing product or serial data. So essentially it's going to describe consumer facing authentication and verification where a user scans specific regions of the product using a mobile device, and the application that detects the codes and validates the embedded fingerprint against back ended systems. Now, I'm sorry, but is this like way too much for a tire beyond anti counterfeiting. The technology enables secondary market verification, product tracking, ownership validation, and post purchase services, a deeper digital engagement by connecting physical Nike products to databases, apps, and third party platforms, effectively turning each item into a secure, secure, verifiable digital asset. In other words, a secure or survailable, verifiable, and digital asset. They're turning our clothes into tracking devices, as if we don't already have enough of that going on. So it's not just about making sure they don't counterfeit. I mean there's a lot. This is crazy, it's insane. Look at this, guys. So this is a patent that you could look up US patent twelve thousand, or well one two four nine nine four five six B two you could look that up. It's a Nike patent for this technology. And this is insane. So here it shows a little diagram. So there's a host system, a database, a third party integration, the user device, which is going to be your clothes, and then the user So the user puts on the user device. User device connects to the third party integration and the database, and then that all connects to the host system. So what's the host system. Well, that would be the alien system and it connects to the cloud in other words, oracle. I mean, guys, this is insane, am I. I mean, it's outrageous. Honestly, it makes you mad, and it makes me mad, very crazy. So you know, we'll see how that goes very nuts. But I was recently kind of reading about the history of meme warfare, so let's get into that. So there's a guy named Richard Dawkins. Okay, Richard Dawkins ki n S. And this guy he created a book called my medic Warfare. I think was it my medic Warfare? Let's see, all right? The medic warfare a modern form of information in psychological war. It evolves propagation of Internet memes on social media while different mimetic warfare shares similarities with propaganda and misinformation tactics, becoming a more common tool used by the government, institutions and other groups to influence public opinion. The book he published was This Selfish Gene My Apologies, So the concept of mimetics derives from the book The Selfish Gene. In nineteen seventy six, Richard Dawkins defined as a non genetic means of transferring information from one individual to another. Over time, the term meme became commonly understood as an image, text, video, or transferable form of digital information. Typically, this spreads through the purpose of humor because that gets to your you know how they say humor is the best medicine. Well, humor, I feel like activates you on a on a level that's very deep. And so this is propaganda, and as we'll get into it, it's probably the deepest form of propaganda that you can create. It's kind of crazy and scary. So let me get into that. You can kind of look at this. I'm gonna read my notes here, but here I'll get to some examples that you guys can kind of look at if you're looking at the video while I talk about this. So, my medic warfare the selfish gene. Let's get into what that is first, and then we'll get into Okay, let's get into the theory of the selfish gene. Then we'll talk about what mimetic warfare is. So the evolution operates primarily at the gene level, not the individual or species level, is the core idea of the book. The key points are that genes are fundamental units of natural selection. Organisms are essentially survival machines built to propagate genes. Introduced the concepts of memes in this book. The idea is that replicate culturally the way genes replicate biologically. So they made it cultural version of something that happens genetically. But as we'll get to, it might be deeper than that. As a matter of fact, let me get to that. It might be a lot deeper than that. It's pretty crazy, all right. So so it's theoretically possible, in very limited ways that the medical warfare could change your psychology and behavior, which would then change your epids, which could then possibly change your evolution just slightly. So let's get into what I'm talking about here. So memes shape psychology, That's what I'm saying. So my theory is memes if they shape the psychology replicating information competing for attention, and here's what it does, fear, tribal identity, dopamine spikes, and moral binaries. That's what we see all the time. Now, this does measurably alter the attention span, stress response, reward circuitry, and social trust, which is what I'm kind of getting to. So psychologically, people are being reshaped by these memes and psychology can affect your epigenetics. Constrained but real well established findings. Chronic stress can alter DNA methylation, trauma can affect gene expression related to cortisol, and inflammation or immunity. Some epigenetic markers can persist long term famine exposures it classic example, or severe war trauma, as well as early childhood neglect. So it's almost like they're trying to instill in us what they do with the SRA victims in these satanic ritual abuse in a minor way to us, sometimes even through humor, to alter our psychology things like that. So most epigenetic changes do not alter your DNA, but many will reset during the gamut formation, so it's not like they're going to change your whole lineage, but they could change you. So that's the part I'm kind of talking about. So there's psychological effects that alter behavior systematically, and those behaviors affect reproductive success, which is why we see a lot of problems with that, I think. And the environment remains stable long enough for the selected selection to occur across many generations, so this could be centuries not decades. But there's a lot of neural warfare going on, nanotechnology things like that that are definitely messing with people too, so we got to take that into account as well. But my point is memes are just one of the things that are being used to alter humanity, change their cognitive habits, their emotional thresholds, identity structures, their moral reflexes, and personality expressions, and it's the cultural evolution. So you can think of what he talked about as a real biological evolution. They're trying to create a cultural evolution through memes. It's this idea of moving the Overton window, but in a way where it's done through images, humor, and sometimes trauma. So it's pretty deep. But I think that there's something there this hijack's attention. It will fragment people's identity as we're seeing, suppresses long term reasoning which we see all the time, and the family formation gets destroyed. I mean, you have certain people in echo chambers getting certain memes that get them to look at the world differently, their whole culture has changed, etc. So this mimetic warfare is no joke. If you ask me, what do you guys think about that? I'm gonna go ahead and get into some of the history as well. So in the early two thousands there was a military interest. In two thousand and five, Michael Prosser published Mimetics, a Growth Industry in the US Military Operations. He proposed that memes could be harnessed by the military and advocated for ME Warfare Center. And we can look into the ME Warfare Center as well. Let's check that out. I bet it's at Fort Bragg. Just kidding, but what if it was. That'd be crazy. Oh, they don't have an actual center, do they? So somebody just okay, he wanted one, but they didn't make one. Sold on. I think QAnon and Flynn, Fort Bragg, the whole thing. We could look at that for a lot of this ME warfair shit be like, oh yeah, that's that's definitely a big part of this, right. And we know, of course the history of Fort Bragg. If you don't go listen to our first episode, it is a banger and it's on Spotify and Apple just now on YouTube. So shortly after this discussion with Michael Prosser about the mimetics of growth industry and military operations, discuss connected memetics with psychological operations, psyops and information strategy. So this is what we see all the time. I mean, like I said, we were just constantly in SIOP season since the meme started in twenty sixteen. If you ask me, it's just kicked up and vamped up a lot more. NATO and STRATEID your communications scholars have defined memetic warfare as competition over narratives and ideas in social media battlefields. It's a kin to psychological warfare, updated for digital networks. So we're just being funneled into our own belief systems and then controlled, and our minds are being altered. We're just being you know. That's why I think that people like not just me, but people like me and others, it's better to listen to that and people like that that are like minded with our listeners who are just regular like you. I go to work every day and I got kids take care of. I'm not just doing this. I'm not getting paid to just do this. I'm somebody really trying to figure it out with you. And therefore I think that this is a better probably the future of this landscape, because people are going to realize that the only mainstream people are people who are paid to push this, people like me are going to be labeled as bots. People like you will be labeled as bots. I think that that's another part of this siop is we're being told that most of the Internet are bots, and I think that's true. But most of the Internet that are bots are actually the alternative media or the mainstream media, as well as some of the bot farms. But me and you are getting labeled as bots along with the bot farms, whereas these mainstream, paid alternative media people, et cetera, they're not bots, but they're pushing bot narratives, let's say so. I think it's very funny how that's working out. Where an unverified person aka a regular person like you that doesn't want to pay for Twitter, they are a bot, whereas somebody who pays for it that's getting paid to push a narrative is not a bot, when by definition that's abot, right. So we've been seeing this going on for a little bit. Twenty fourteen annexation of Crimea, Russia reportedly spent millions on troll farms, bots, and coordinated mimetic content to influence perceptions inside of Crimea and beyond. In twenty twenty two, Russian invasion of Ukraine. Both pro Russian and Ukrainian accounts used memes for narrative control. Ukraine's mimetic content, for instance, helped shape global sympathies encounter information. They're both disinformation. I love how they say that the Ukrainians were counting countering disinformation. Okay. In twenty sixteen the US presidential election, the Great meme warfare anonymous users on platforms like four Chan, which is again where QAnon proliferated at four Chan is where the home of QAnon drops were right, And so this was a part. QAnon was a part of the meme wars, and that means General Flynn was a part of this. Ian Carroll, who's you know, whatever, you say, what you want. I think he is one of these people that I was talking about, these mainstream alternative people that are here to push a narrative and control the narrative as they give you enlightenment on what's been going on. So they label their collective meme war efforts as the Great Meme War. In twenty sixteen, studies showed that these networks were highly influential in spreading political content across fringe and mainstream spaces. So there was also elections in social media. By the way, you can now see in hindsight that they were doing that the fringe places. They were trying to make the fringe mainstream, and now they're making the fringe mainstream. And the Epstein files. I'm at a point now where I've always been a conspiracy theorist, and I'm looking at these Epstein files thinking this might all be a sy out, to the point where ten years ago I was saying, this is the biggest conspiracy out there, We're not going to find out whatever, And now we're finding out and I'm like, wait a minute, this was a syop the whole time. Probably not one hundred percent, but a lot of it, Guys, the email drops, I should say, not Epstein and what he was doing, but a lot of the actual information we're finding out from. I just don't believe a lot of this. I think that there was other like, yes, there was this going on, but it probably was in different ways. That's what I'm trying to say. I mean, fuck, a lot of it's probably true. Let's be honest. Cyanid getting ordered to Zoro Ranch right around the time he's getting indicted. Come on, guys, A lot of barrels of cyanide. There's only one thing you're doing with that shit. You're melting bodies. And don't forget the idea if taught the cartel how to melt bodies and acid vats. So how does mumetic warfare work strategically? We've talked about how it works psychologically in this you know, changing of culture. Let's talk about how it really works. It leverages features of digital communication, so it spreads virally, pardon me, spread swiftly through the social networks off the bypassing traditional editorial control. And then there's a lot of narrative framing going on. It combines imagery, humor, emotion, stereotypes, and then of course you conframe political narratives and trigger emotional reactions. That's the point, because then it can reinforce your beliefs, polarize communities, and erode the trust in information environments. See, what we have to do is we have to learn to read propaganda. Propaganda always acts on your emotion. It will flatter you or it will make you mad. That's the first thing you do. It's kind of the same thing as brainwashing. Propaganda and brainwashing go hand in hand, and I've done a lot of study on MK ultra and brainwashing, and the more you do on that, the more you realize that the propaganda just doesn't work on you. The more that you study on that, Let's be honest, it just doesn't don't get me wrong, it doesn't never work. I mean, I get propaganda's for sure. But if you always are skeptical with everything and you always don't react to what you're hearing, first, take a step back, says it. See what they're trying to get you to react to. What does that lead to? You got to walk down the line a little bit? And I think that really helps hence why I don't go for this Christian national movement, even though I wouldn't say I'm not Christian. I mean shit, I've been getting a lot more into the Bible with this conspiratorial research I've been getting into because it seems like it offers a lot of answers for the fight that we're up in. It really does, maybe not one hundred percent like the God Devil shit, but it offers a lot, whether it's the genetic you know, the sea wars, or whatever it is we're going through right now. So we're gonna get in the mind war and the mind war aspect of all this. In just a second, I'm gonna hop onto the I don't want to lose everybody on the chat. You know, sometimes I got fifty of them to say, you know, go back and read. Hate to do that. So Sarah bustin the humbleness of learning mind is always patient and apologies needed. Yeah, yeah, yeah, right on, right now. I know I'm doing my best. I'm a one man show going on here, you guys enjoying that and one man show? Has this been okay? I mean, you know, I've got this weird thing when I'm like, nobody wants to hear me talk this whole time, but this whole year, I guess you know that I've been doing this show, you know, with Justin and everything. We're still doing it together. But he's you know, in the background. You know, it's been I have been kind of talking the whole time. So I'm like, well, hey, I guess I could give it a shot. Trump. Yeah, Trump's on the boarder piece, you know, Jerry Kushner's on the boarder piece. Great, He's the guy who's going to build the riviera in the Middle East, right, and he's the guy who planned this years ago, as well as nit Yahu on there. So that's great. I don't trust bleddso either, smigh. I hope you know that. But I thought it was very weird that Bledsoe had that prophecy. And then you also have the International Space Center, the Intelligence Center that has that logo. I'm like, what's going on here? There's not nothing going on there. There's something there, I just don't know what it is. All the launch patches and special operations patches. Hell yeah, and they all have a cult themes. They always do, don't they. What doesn't have a cult themes nowadays? In our world that we live in. I mean, fuck, I just got done watching The Matrix the other day, you know, because this whole show, the kind of background of this show is kind of that. I mean, as a kid, one of my favorite movies was The Matrix. That has loved it. I thought it was a great movie. I watched it a million times as a kid, one, two, three, every one of them. And you know, I went back through it and you know, knowing what I know now, knowing what I know today and watching that, it's like, man, we're gonna have to do a breakdown of the matrix. Sometimes it's gonna take that take probably a three episode banger, one for each movie, all the way down to the names like Morpheus, he's the god of dreams, right, he wakes Neo up from the matrix from his dream. You've got you know, Persephone, who is with the French guy, and the French guy is literally probably hates he's got to be because why would Persephanie be her name? They just call him the Frenchmen. But there's a lot of like, you know, there's a guy named Saraf and he comes. It's this Asian dude that guards the oracle and he comes and they're like, oh, you don't have your wings. So there's little things that go on in the matrix where it's like, if you really pay attention, you're like, oh shit, saraph him have wings. That's what they're talking about there. It's just very funny. I don't know. Maybe I'm too much of a nerd for my own good. That's probably the case. But hey, at least I can present my nerdiness to you guys, and you seem to like it. So that's all I can ask for. So the term mind war let's talk about that a little bit. It was formally articulated in the US military doctrine in the late Cold War by Michael Iquino and Paul Valley, who now currently works at TPUSA. They said this, the human mind is the primary battle space. Mind war aims to shape perception before events occur, collapse, and enemies will to resist, which, by the way, guys, that's what they're trying to do, like the whole point of like the Epstein Files and showing you the depravity within our elite circles of politicians and showing you just how it's hopeless. They want to create this hopelessness, a demoralization campaign, to create a hopeless atmosphere to where you won't resist to the police state that's being built up. And if not, then they want you to at least self police, self censor, and self organized in desired directions. This is not about persuasion alone. It's about controlling our reality. And that's again why I think that the memetic warfare aspect to it is this changes your reality because the picture says a thousand words, and especially one that hits you on an emotional level, right, because then that can change your attitude of mind along with speaking to you. I just think we shouldn't take this stuff lightly. I mean, you know, I think it's so telling.
Speaker 6: How how.
Speaker 1: Where are somebody's heads at when they're like, oh, I just love that meme.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong. There's some memes or whatever that are good, like the Spider Man one where they're all pointing at each other. But if you're one of those people that's like always me, me, me meme, I'm sorry to say, but you're being psychologically conditioned all the time. I'll just tell you right now. And if you enjoy it, then you're enjoying like you enjoy your psychological conditioning, and you probably need to take a step back and really be vigilant because it's a problem. But anyway, if mind war is a strategy, the medic warfare is the tactic behind the strategy of mind warfare. And that's kind of what I'm saying. You can press complex ideologies into a sharable emotional packet. This bypasses the rational analysis and then spreads to peer to peer instead of top down. This makes the perfect perfect weapon in the mind war there's psychological mechanics as well, where the memes exploit your cognitive vulnerabilities. For instance, memes rely on pattern recognition, humor, and tribal signaling. This bypasses the analytic brain and goes straight to your emotional judgment. And again that's the point of brainwashing. You flatter where you make somebody like, oh really okay, or you make a mad and traumatize them. So there's a lot of identity encoding that goes on as well, which is how you change the attitude of mind with somebody, right, Because the memes don't just convey ideas. They signal who you are, who you oppose, and what side you were on because you got to be on the side. And once identity attaches, facts become irrelevant. And that is kind of what we see all the time. I think that this is some gem shit who talks about this. I mean, somebody needs to do. I mean, I guess I am. But I'm just saying, like, why isn't anybody breaking down, Like every day we're being propagandaized, like on some Nazi level shit, and people just feed right into it. They don't even I just don't see this conversation. It's irritating because nobody don't get me wrong. I love you guys, and there's a bunch of people. We are growing. It's awesome. We're getting there and we're gonna keep growing. It's gonna be great. I wish more people listened to or had this mentality because I get angry because not because I'm not doing better as a show, but because I want more people to like, wake the fuck up and see this. So that's where my frustration comes from. So there's repetition without fatigue, Like propaganda posters, you know, they kind of get old, right, But memes they mutate, they self replicate, and they reappear in different forms. Like think about the frog one with the you know, the elon used for a while kechiis Maximus. They use that frog for so many different memes, guys. I mean, you could keep doing it. This creates belief through ambient exposure and not argument. So the narrative battle space where the mind war becomes the battlefield or where it's fought. Rather, the mind war operates across overlapping domains, that being a language, humor, moral framing like good and evil, temporal control like memory holing, reframing history, which is that's a big one, big one We've been talking about memory holding and how they changed the Google searches on this show all the time, like I'll look up stuff and I'll have all this research, and Justin will go look stuff up and while I'm on the show whenever we would be doing the show, and he couldn't pull up anything that I had because we would get two different searches because I guess maybe I knew how to look it up or whatever in keywords. But even when he did that, it didn't really work, because the memory holding is real. Now, that just sounds like a theory until you read the Epstein files and then you literally see that he's talking to somebody who said that they are changing the Google search SEO to where when you look up Epstein and pedophile you don't see any of the reports on him anymore. And I think that that was pretty funny because I've been saying the memory whole shit for a while. But there's your proof. This guy literally changed the Google searches in what came up. We're living in nineteen eighty four. We might be have been living in it since nineteen eighty four, and we're just now realizing it. So it's time to wake the fuck up. So anyway, Mine Moore predates the Internet. The art of war, the supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. We have to remember that we have to know our enemy and understand what they're doing to us. They're trying to get us to submit without even fighting. Carl von Klauswitz emphasized morale and perception as decisive factors. So what changed The speed scale and automation has changed. So memes are simply sun sou at a broadband speed. So we have an art of war campaign mind war going on digitally every day at an unprecedented level. And this is why it's working so well. This is why you could have somebody that you guys get along, you love each other, but you have such staunch different views with certain things that just hit you to your core. It's because you've been manipulated and propagandized to dive into your beliefs and radicalize yourself into a I mean and don't get me wrong, like you know, to a certain extent, I would imagine me and the people on here, and we have our views right, and we think we're correct, right, and so does the other person, because you know, I mean sure, some of ours comes with the actual research on our behalf, and there's this mostly psychological conditioning, but it's not backed up by no information on either side, right, I mean, we're both being fed information, We're both being manipulated in some way, whether it's good or bad, That's what I'm saying. So anyway, very wild how conviction works between people, right, especially people you love. It's like, man, how can we just be at odds to a level of almost murder, you know what I mean. I mean that's the whole Civil war concept where it's like, you know, your ideas. People kill over ideas whenever they're made to believe in them strong enough. So from persuasion to perception, there's a lot of modern mind work that kind of makes the truth unknowable. As I was just kind of getting at a minute ago. It makes skepticism exhausting, it makes dissent socially costly, and that's kind of the landscape we're in currently. The medic warfare excels it pretty much nothing being making nothing sincere. It weaponizes ambiguity as well as mocking opposition into silence where you just don't even speak up for your ideals. This leads to psychological surrender without any awareness of like you just feel like you're doing it for your own preservation, but no, you've been forced into doing that because this person has been acting their will over you without you realizing it. So don't let them quiet you down. Don't let them get you to be silent. You know, you got to speak up, use your words. Everybody's voice is just as important as the other. You know. I did a small little advertisement on faceboo book. I don't do advertisements. I pretty much went and commented on Austin Fitz video. I was like, yeah, we talked about this on six G go check it out. And it's so funny.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So many people were like, yeah, I want to see it, I want to see it whatever. Very cool. But then there's a lot of people that, you know, they want to cut people down, and it's funny to be because it's like, you know, everybody's voice matters, right, Like I'm not. You know, I think it's funny that that had just made it to Facebook. So I said, you know, we had talked about that months ago. Not to say oh I'm way ahead or whatever. Whatever. It's more about if you want a better place to get information maybe quicker, here's an option. It's not really like I wasn't throwing dirt on anything. It was more just a project promotion, right, That's where I was coming from, just to lay that out. But it was funny to watch, like, you know, people want to cut you down, and I think it's funny because I think everybody's voice matters just as much, and I think that that's just so counterproductive, is what I'm getting at. It's very counterproductive to go in there and you know, talk shit. It's like, hey man, I'm not saying you don't matter. Voice matters just as much as mine does. That my point is maybe everybody should get out there and have some work speaking with each other in their community, because otherwise we're just headed right into a technocratic police state and we're gonna be fucked. So we're in a full spectrum mind Moore belief is infrastructure. Narratives are the terrain, and memes are autonomous weapons that are being used on us every day, and once they're deployed, they'll no longer require any commanders. They just kind of proliferate on their own. They just live in the population. So my more is the effort to control reality itself. The metic warfare is how that control spreads visibly, virally, involuntarily through our landscapes to our perceptive platforms. It's a very wild place. I was really excited to do this because I haven't seen enough people talk about, you know, the medic warfare. I think that, you know, we live in a place where it's an everyday thing and nobody's really broken down, like what is this? You know what I mean? Like, sometimes you just got to take a thing that we just accept every day's reality and go, what is that? Right? I think that you could get some of the craziest answers if you just start asking that question. You know, I don't know if you guys agree. Sometimes I feel like I'm ranting, but that's okay, just kidding. That's what I'm here for, right. Uh So, if you look up medic warfare on X, let's see if anybody else what people had to say about this, if anybody else talks about it? Ummm okay, never mind, nobody nobody really talks about it. Memes are meant to be storing fits your generation in medic warfare. Mm hm, whoa at the heart? See I like this type of shit. At the heart of all my medic warfare is the Polonian in Dionysian dialect. What does that mean? The opposition between Hollow and Dionysius. It was designed by Nietzsche, seeming for a while to be confirmed by the war of images between Octavian and mark Antony after the Battle of Actium in thirty one BCE. Dionysius is supposed to have been condemned in the same way as this human follower, removed from the symbols of the Principate of Augustus, or at least it was reinstated, but in a subordinate position. Most of the textan images from the Age of Augustus, however, tend to suggests that Dionysus, instead of being relegated to the defeated side, was carefully integrated in the esthetic and religious program of the new regime. It was obviously not the case in the public manifestos. Okay, so what is this saying. Okay, it includes the art of the inner circle of Augustus, aims the paper. Yeah, I mean whatever, So they're just trying to say that this goes back to then, Uh, we got a lot of this The goy bean. So there's literally a uh, there's a thing called the medic warfare where they just make a bunch of fucking memes. Oh what do we got here? In April twenty sixteen, Epstein added two hour meeting at Teal Capital, run by Jeff Gizia, who wrote a paper on the medic Warfare, and ran Teal's pack Wow, which ran syops against Hillary Clinton, including Pizzagate, the pedal of the Russians to Antichrist. Holy shit, guys, this is crazy, Okay. The pizza Gate conspiracy theory began circulating online in early November twenty sixteen, shortly after the wiki leagues from Podesta, hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, users on platform like four Chan and Reddit, as we talked about with the mean warfare that we know that Fort Bragg and Trump had something to do with. So my question is, is all of this siop is Pizza Gate? Is Epstein is siop? Is all of this acid up to get us to throw away our whole government? I mean, truly, we have to ask the hard questions. I mean, we really do. I don't think anybody else is gonna ask that. Everybody, including the conspiracy community, is convinced that everybody was eating babies and doing all these things. And I'm wondering maybe it's because I can't imagine doing something like that. But I just think that there's some proof to back up the idea that this is a large syop, or at least halfway a large sy op. But wow, isn't that crazy? Of course Teal is involved, Peter Teal. The medic warfare is spiritual warfare, as we talked about it earlier. That's we mentioned that my medic warfare as old as America. Oh yeah, that's just somebody being funny. All right, cool, Well that was about it. Oh here we go, somebody else gets it, Bertie shout out. The medic warfare is a real thing and is a real form of social media propaganda used all over the world, especially in the Western world. There's a way to make real life things seem not as bad as they are, even even to the point where people think they never happened. Sure, that's kind of a shitty take, if I'm being honest, but the beginning part was good. Yeah. So there's not much out there, guys as far as mimetic warfare goes. So I think maybe this guy, right here might be the best you got as far as the explanation for what the hell we are dealing with. Let's go ahead and make sure that we didn't miss anything on the Wikipedia mainstream. But I think we covered most of it, and also I had something in my notes to make sure. Fuck yeah, guys, we'll hope you enjoyed again with the disclosure. Let's just do a reminder. Fallen angel technology is the reversed alien engineered technology. In my opinion, it's being ushered in. That's why we see Annapolio and Luna talking about aliens and the Book of Knock at the same time. I think that that's not something we can ignore. Right, So I got most of this. Yeah, this is sad. I guess I should bring this up once said again, So in the Gaza War, I don't know if you guys saw this, there was like incendiary bombs being used in Gaza that came from US. Let me see if I can find a way to type this out where we can find it. American bombs and Gaza were used, and what they do is they burn everything. So you don't know who, like it literally burns everything. Uh, well, I don't know if you guys saw it. But yeah, they were using here we go, Okay, I think this is it the GBU thirty nine bomb which was used by the Israeli occupied patient planes to target residential apartment in Gaza. Okay, no, never mind. Either way, they were using incendiary bombs, which is crazy. And I don't know if you saw that the world record for organ donations, Israel and Gaza had the world record for that, which is ooh, that's fucking crazy. That's crazy. Let's just check that out because that's now we talked about like bodies. There were stuff with you know, cotton that were sent back to Gaza after they were you know, sent to Israel. I mean, maybe that's true, because I mean, why is it that their records of like organ donations are rising so much and then the Palestinians are claiming that they were stealing them. Twelve hundred Israeli kidney donors gathered in Jerusalem for a single photograph. Twelve hundred okay, that sence, Okay, twelve hundred kidney donations were able to happen. I don't know, guys, I don't know if twelve hundred kidneys become available. Ever, the Guinness milestone comes amid decades long allegations of organ removal from Palestinian martyrs. In two thousand and nine, Swedish journalist Donald Bostrom reported that Israeli forces and officials at the Abu Kabir Forensic Center, led by Jujudik His, had harvested organs and skin from Palestinians killed by Israeli forces, often without family consent. I doubt they ever got family consent. American anthropologists later deceased in two thousand interview with His in which he admitted to harvesting corneas and skin without family permission. In two thousand, they admitted to doing it, and in two thousand and nine Israeli authorities formally acknowledged that forensic pathologists had removed organs from dead bodies both Israeli and Palestinians. So they're doing it to Israelis too. They'll make money off their own people. Four months ago, Israel threatened legal action against the Swedish newspaper for pretty much publishing the claims suggesting the Israeli forces that kill Palestinians to harvest the organs, while there's no evidence that they would do it specifically, to target for organ removal. Come on, guys, that's hilarious. No, we're killing them because we hate them. But we're gonna Yeah, we had a plan to do that the whole time too. In October twenty twenty five, Palestinian authorities accused Israeli forces of stealing organs from corpses returned through the International Committee of the Red Cross. Director of the Gods's government media office said most bodies showed evidence of field executions and systematic torture, with eyes, corneas and other organs missing. He called for a corneas I keep saying corneas. He called for an international investigation into these acts. I mean Jesus Christ, guys. Oh man. So they were celebrating and a lot of people were calling this tone down because of the allegations that they were stealing these organs Israel. These Israelis are so bold. They just don't give a shit. They're like, yeah, I got Palestina in an organ, and I hate them so much. I don't mind celebrating about getting it, even though people know about this. But that is crazy. Murray, right on, dude, you're exactly right. I am sorry. If I did that, it must have been a Fordian slip. Uh yeah, yeah, definitely won't be referring to the US government as US and putting myself involved in that. I mean, fuck, I've been thinking about moving somewhere else, But where is there to go? Crazy? All right? So what up? TNT Welcome, Welcome, Welcome in. I am living man. Hello, you guys might have to back it up check out the beginning, but that that's all good. Israeli's eighth front war the media and social media is the biggest one. That's exactly right. United eighty two hundred has their hands all over that, as well as your VPN system, since they own eight of the VPN companies and there's not many, like, not many major ones. Sam Tripley is the only person I've heard talking about mimetic warfare that is a fact. They they call it black magic memes. I think he calls them that, doesn't They the evaporation guns the USA supplied them. Yes, that's what it was, those evaporation guns. Yeah, Murray of course. Man, Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, I'm here for you guys. I mean I'm also here for myself and my own crazy you know whatever, you know, when you get it out and talk about it. But anyway, yeah, that's most of it. I'm about to actually got twelve minutes. I'm about to go onto Outside Minds. We're gonna go live again, so you guys can check that out. We're gonna be getting into that Epstein files as if people haven't fucking hammered that horse dead enough. But as you know, with me, I come in with a different approach. I'm not just believing everything on face value. I think a lot of this is a siop. I think we should be weary about the way that we're approaching this topic. But at the end of the day, it's got to be talked about. So go check me out on Outside Minds. I'll be over there in ten minutes. Thanks for listening. Love you guys now, I'll see you next tomorrow or and in ten minutes later.