Speaker 1: Well, welcome back, and our guest is Alex Newman, Senior editor of The New American, award winning international journalist, educator, author, speaker, nationally syndicated radio host, and consultant. He's an award winning international journalist, educator, and consultant. So we've had him on many times, talking mainly about education, but we always get him on every year he goes to wherever they have these cop things. We're now up to number thirty and this time we covered the road that they were building for the elites to go down and cutting down massive numbers of trees. I don't know what was it, one hundred thousand, Alex, what'd they cut down with those trees?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the number I heard as well.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: But now you know, these people are constantly flipping their story. And it used to be that trees were our salvation and you would pay an indulgence to pollute so they could plant tree somewhere. But now Bill Gates wants all the trees cut down, not used for anything, but buried in the ground because they're going to release all that carbon that they have absorbed. This is the most insane thing I've ever seen. But there's a lot of insanity with that. Did you get to go down that road?
Speaker 4: Well, we wasn't ready yet, so nobody was able to go down it, except you know, the machinery that was building it.
Speaker 2: But it was quite the story, you know.
Speaker 4: They literally cut down an enormous swath of the rainforest protected Virgin rainforests, was supposed to be untouchable, and they decided that, hey, we've got a climate summit coming in the city's not very nice. The traffic's horrendous, so why don't we build these people some nice new roads so they don't have to mingle with the riff raff and wait in the traffic like the rest of the suckers.
Speaker 2: And unfortunately for the suckers.
Speaker 4: They actually didn't finish the road in time for the climate something which is very typical of the socialist powers.
Speaker 3: That's right, So that's our salvation.
Speaker 1: These people can't build anything, not even a road, in time all of this for the bent and then they missed the time window.
Speaker 2: There, so they have very embarrassed about it. David.
Speaker 4: They actually put out military and police to try to guard this so people couldn't get to it.
Speaker 2: We rented a car.
Speaker 4: And we snuck through the rainforest in the middle of the night, very very late, so that we would be able to get through there. We actually had to go all the way out past where there's cell service, passed where there was even a GPS reception, which I don't even know how that works, but we did finally find it, and we found one of the local residents that lived in the jungle, and he was very upset. He said, we don't need this stupid road. What we need is water and electricity. Please, Yeah, we need water and electricity. But they're building AI data centers.
Speaker 1: That's what we get over here about because now they don't care about energy usage or heat generated as long as it's for AI, because that's going to give them their control over us.
Speaker 3: But tell us what else you saw there?
Speaker 1: I mean a lot of people are saying after Bill Gates moved back, they're saying, well, you know, this is it. The people have basically played out all their lies and they're on the run. Do you see that or does it look like these people are going to still keep coming. I think they're going to keep coming. What do you think?
Speaker 4: No question about it, David. I was going to say that all of this reporting we even saw some of it in the fake media. Oh, the climate thing was a failure. Nothing to see here. Go back to your regularly scheduled football games. There's nothing to worry about.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Bill Gates says it's over right. And I think Bill Gates just made a strategic decision.
Speaker 4: Like you said, he needs AI data centers to enslave humanity more than he needs the climate.
Speaker 2: Hoax at this particular moment.
Speaker 4: But the idea that they're going to give up the climate hoax is utterly ludicrous. They actually did get an agreement this year. You know, the Trump administration boycotted it. State Department told us it was because they the conference was designed to bankrupt the United States and we weren't going to participate. But there was a lot in the final agreement, David. One of the things that got in there was the carbon budget for humanity. Turns out there is a carbon budget that we can be allowed to admit.
Speaker 2: And this this is crazy, David. They got this in the final tax agree to by government in the world.
Speaker 4: We've already gone through four fifths of it, and most of that has come from the United States and Europe and the West.
Speaker 2: And so what's left.
Speaker 4: The one fifth of the carbon budget that we still have left needs to be allocated to the mass murderny dictatorship in communist China and the Indian government and the Brazilians and the South Africans and so on. So the biggest that's right, and prepared to have your CO two emissions rationed slaves because that's coming down the pike. They got the infrastructure in there to eventually create the enforcement mechan They went into this with the Marxists would be dictator of Brazil Lula saying that he wanted to create an enforcement body.
Speaker 2: He was calling it the Global Environmental Council.
Speaker 4: They didn't get that, but they got all of the metrics and tools and monitoring frameworks that they'll need to be able to get that going forward. So that was big progress and there was also a lot of side agreements. David, a whole bunch of US allies got together and signed a Declaration on Information Integrity, basically promising to work together to censor US. They got more than half of the governments agreed to create a fossil fuel phase out road map, so that were having the first meeting for that in Columbia in April and then for me, one of the biggest takeaways David, it always is and nobody ever pays attention to this is the religious angle.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: This conference to me was the place where it was most clear. And I've been going to these for fifteen years. We're watching here an attempt to repaganize the world. Basically, the paradigm, David is Christianity is to blame for the environmental and ecological catastrophe, because Christianity holds that man has made in the image of God, that the planet is here for our benefit, that we are calling Genesis to take dominion of the planet and its animals and things like this for our benefit and for the glory of God. That's the reason why mother Earth is suffering so much. And so they paraded, I mean literally an endless parade of Native American pagans, you know, go a lot of them from the rainforest. That's why they held it in the rainforest. Who came to enlighten all the delegates about how Mother Earth is angry at us for our co two emations, and we need to go back to appeasing the forest spirits and the river spirits and the rock spirits. And we do that by basically repaganizing the world and cleansing it of Christian civilization.
Speaker 2: So this was a very, very very.
Speaker 4: Significant motif throughout this conference, and I think it's one of the big takeaways.
Speaker 1: You know, it's been that way for a while, and we've had again they're making it, you know, keep propagating this, but we've had bits and pieces of this. Remember Jennifer Warrance, the actress, was very serious about Mother Earth being upset with us though you know, we had some natural disasters or something like that. They take that very seriously. The Gaia theory that was done by James Lovelock. I remember we were in the UK in two thousand and one and it was everywhere. It was you know, science magazines that we saw left behind on the train from people. It was all over the and I took the kids to a children's museum and they had this loop plane that was saying that, you know, guy, a mother Earth is this sentient being and that humans are like a virus, and so therefore we need to be exterminated, right, and so that type of thing has been going for quite some time. Not interestingly enough, Lovelock, who came up with that analogy based on pagan religion. Guy a mother Earth. He has now moved back away from that, he's now recanted that. But these people are doubling down and going on with it. And it is a religion and they pursue it religiously. You know, that is the worldview in which they frame everything.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I think, Alex, I think what is going on the way it might take on all this. I want to see what you think about this. I think one of the reasons that they're pulling back on this is because they've got to get the infrastructure in with AI and they've got to get the infrastructure in with digital money, you know, not CBDC, but they'll be doing it through through stable coins that'll give them the same kind of control and you know, being able to observe everything that we do and control and prevent us from making certain transactions. I think they've got to get that infrastructure in and so they're going to wait and do that and then they will roll in the come back to the population control stuff, and it is population control in every aspect of it, making sure they don't have as many people. But then the people that are there, they want to control every aspect of our life. What do you think about that? Did you see stuff there about Sea forty for example, you know the thing that was put together by City Khan and Bloomberg. When I saw all the angst about Mom Danny and I thought, well, we've already had a Muslim mayor and a communist in London and New York putting out this prescription for how they're going to ration our lives to us. They call it Sea forty Initiative. So I didn't really see that anything was different about that. But what do you think? What do you think in terms of why they have stepped back away from this climate mcguffin and I think they're going to step back into it once they get these tools in place.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My take, David is that they realize that the bitter cleaners in America are not going for it. You know, they've done the polling. I've seen the polling results. They know the majority of Americans don't even believe that human activity is responsible for climate change. And then when you drill down even further, even the people who do believe, even the kool aid drinkers, don't care enough to actually do anything. There was an interesting poll by ap North Center for Public Affairs, less than one third of Americans were willing to pay one single solitary US dollar on their monthly electric bill climate change. Okay, that's how little Americans care, even tho ones who are dumb enough to fall for this. So their strategy was really clear to me, David. They're working through a variety of institutions, but education is one of the critical ones. UNESCO had a big, big, big event there. They called it Greening Education. They partnered with the Marxist Brazilian government and the OECD, and they talked about how we are going to brainwash the children in every single country to believe this, and it's not going to be optional. Right, You're going to include it in your Nationally Determined Contributions, your NDCs that you got to update every five years. Under Paris, they're going to be including what they call climate literacy on the International Standardized Assessments.
Speaker 2: The PISA as it's called PISA.
Speaker 4: And so basically, if your government isn't brainwashing the little ones to believe that we're all doing from climate change and that they need to become climate activists, you're going to look stupid.
Speaker 2: Right when you come out on these international assessments.
Speaker 4: So they were saying this openly the top officials at UNASCO, the UN Education Agency.
Speaker 2: So I think that's their plan.
Speaker 4: You're right, the data centers and the AI is a critical component of this. They can't restructure the whole economy around carbon credits and your carbon footprint until they've got the computing power and the data to go with the computing power that makes this all trackable, and then you've got to combine it with the social credit scores. So you're right, the AI and the data centers are a precursor to the ultimate flip. But they are one hundred percent committed to this. I think the only reason it wasn't covered in the American media is because they now know. The more we talk about this, the more angry Americans get, the more likely they are to call their congressmen and demand into all this foolishness. So I think that's where they're going. But you know, to go back to the religion thing for a moment. The first time I saw the paganism, I was just a young whipper snapper journalist fresh out of journalism school.
Speaker 2: It was in Cancun.
Speaker 4: The head of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change in case down if you get is opened up with a prayer to each jail, whom she described as the goddess of tapestries and creativity.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm dead serious. She opens up and says, we need a prayer.
Speaker 4: To each shell that she'll give us the wisdom and creativity to create a creative tapestry of climate solutions for this crisis whatever.
Speaker 2: So I whip out my laptop and look up this each shell and she's the goddess of cannibalism and war and human sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Oh it was not just basket weaving, right it prayer.
Speaker 4: We've got to get rid of the disease on this planet, which is humanity. And so you know they've been set back by the fact that nobody believes them. But they're going to go for our kids, They're going to go for our churches, and they will be back with a vengeance as soon as enough of the older population dies off and they've got enough of the younger dupes ready to move into positions of power.
Speaker 3: I agree you're talking about the OECD.
Speaker 1: It's almost like inserting education in the e of education, inserting that in the OCD obsessive compulsive disorder, because that's what they have done with the kids, and they can get a sizable percentage of kids if we start them from an early age, can brainwash them into this stuff. That's why they had that guy of video running in the children's museum. But you know, when you talk about the religious side of it, I remember Pope Francis when he was first first getting in this. One of the first things he did was a climate encyclical, and then he got people upset with him because he had that Pakemama thing from Amazon. I remember some people then threw it in the river there near the Vatican. But so was pake Omama. Was that featured in this particular one in Brazil.
Speaker 4: I didn't see Pacamama, but I didn't watch the papacy very closely because you know, Francis has now gone on to eternity.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that looks like for him, but he the new guy.
Speaker 4: I was like, well, let's see, is he going to continue the environmental crusade, the environmental holy war? And sure enough he doubled down on it. I mean before the conference, I'm sure he saw the video of him blessing this big block of ice. Might have been the weirdest ceremony I ever saw, except for the.
Speaker 2: Pagamama, I think. But then he releases this.
Speaker 4: He's got the biggest delegation ever at a climate center. All these cardinals and bishops and the Secretary of State gave the big opening speech on his behalf and he produced a video and I mean, people should watch.
Speaker 2: It was only like two and a half minutes.
Speaker 4: He's like, to the religious people gathered in the Amazon to save the climate, you know, keep it up, but we can't just have hope, you know, now we got to have action and really really blatant collaboration with paganism.
Speaker 2: And you also had the Muslims there, which was really interesting too.
Speaker 4: You had one Muslim leader lecturing everybody about how Mohammed was really a great environmentalist because this one time he said we shouldn't drink all our water, we should conserve resources.
Speaker 2: And clearly he was a climate activist. You know, even had a word for it. I forget what the word was in Arabic.
Speaker 4: But they're bringing all the religions of the world, and I say religions of the world in you know, the evangelical, biblical sense and all the religions of the world are uniting behind this climate foolishness. And you had organizations purporting to represent over one hundred Christian denominations there a lot of them led of course by the Vatican.
Speaker 2: But this is dead serious and Americans aren't seeing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they talk about climate justice and things like that, and yeah, it is amazing. And so that's all alive and wealth still with a religious people, and it's becoming, as you point out, kind of a world religion where they can pull them all in. I wonder if it never occurred to anybody that maybe Mohammad was saying about conserving water was because they're in the middle of the desert.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what is the status with the Paris Climate Accord? I have talked about this over and over again. I was so disappointed because in many regards, even the first Trump administration, there was some very positive stuff in terms of pushing back against some radical environmentalism, and of course we've seen some good moves in this one as well for whatever reason, but one thing that they did not do was to just say that the Climate Accord was null and void. And it was null and void because you remember it was John Kerry who said, yeah, Obama and I just self ratified at ourselves and and so, and I say the Republicans are just as guilty of this as the Democrats are because I remember had I can't remember his name now. He had somebody that I'd worked with before in terms of climate stuff, and he said, what needs to happen is the Republican Senate needs to come in and say we're going to have a vote on this presumed treaty.
Speaker 3: We're going to put it up for a vote.
Speaker 1: There's no way that it was going to get the sixty percent votes that it needed, so they needed to do that, and so they could shut it down, but they never did. And the fact that there was never a single Republican that pointed that out, that said this is a bogus, bogus treaty. It is null and void, it has no effect. And then throughout the entire Trump administration, they pretended that they couldn't get out of it because I think it was deliberately put in saying if you want to get out, you got to wait four years, knowing that that's the term of the American president. So this time they say well, okay, he got out, and then Biden puts us back in immediately, again violating the idea of treaties. And then when Trump gets in, now he's going to get out, but since it's the second time, he's getting out now. According to the treaty, only has to wait one year, but we're waiting that year to get out. Have you seen that. Has a Trump administration ignored these principles? Have they done anything to violate the Climate Agreement or are they still complying with it for this year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So this is a really important subject, David, and I'm going to try to break it down.
Speaker 2: As simply as possible.
Speaker 4: They make it needlessly complicated so that normal people and even people who follow these things closely can't understand it. So there's an underlying treaty. This was approved back in nineteen ninety two. It came out of the Earth Summit that was held in Rio de Janeiro in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 2: George HW.
Speaker 4: Bush signed it on behalf of America, and that's where we got the Earth Charter, that's where we got the Agenda twenty one. But we got this nineteen ninety two treaty that was called the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change, which is very confusing because that's also the name of the bureaucracy that's in charge of implementing the treaty. So every year these climate summits are hosted by the UNF Triple C. It's headquartered in Bonn, Germany. And that treaty was, at least according to the Congressional record, ratified by the US Senate. I've heard some legitimate questions about the rat whether the ratification was legitimate. But in nineteen ninety two, the US Senate officially ratified this monstrous treaty that George hw Bush, mister New World Order signed, And so each year they hold these annual climates. This was the thirtieth one, as you pointed out, the cop thirty. And each year they come up with a new agreement, and each year they like to pretend like they're just going to tack that onto the back of the nineteen ninety two treaty.
Speaker 2: And so we don't need the Senate to look at this again. It's just part of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change, right, because this is the mechanism that they set up.
Speaker 4: And so every year comes and they try to take at least one giant leap forward on the climate scam, whether it's you know, set up a carbon market, set up a loss and damage fund. Have the United States plead guilty for causing the climate crisis, so each year they take a big new jump into usurping more power, et cetera. Now, the Paris Agreement was one of these supplemental agreements. They did not treat it like a treaty. They treat it as just an addendum to the nineteen ninety two treaty.
Speaker 2: So here's where we're at now.
Speaker 4: And I've talked to a lot of people in the Trump administration about this, including at State, including at EPA, to try to get a handle on what's going on. And I'm told by multiple people who are very well informed, people who were very much involved in getting us out of the Paris Agreement the first time, that there are now discussions about the possibility of withdrawing from the UNF Triple C. That would be, as far as I'm concerned, checkmate for the climate cult at least as far as the United States is concerned.
Speaker 2: But here's the kicker. We're not out of the UNF Triple C.
Speaker 4: So we're down in Brazil at this UN Climate Summit, and you've got some of the top globalist puppets at this summit, like Pstana Figueta Soo I mentioned earlier, former Executive Secretary of the UNF Triple C say, it's great that Trump didn't come. You know, his administration would have just been a big obstacle.
Speaker 2: They would have been a big roadblock.
Speaker 4: We might not have even been able to pass these agreements by consensus, which is what they do. And so frankly, it's fantastic that Trump is not here. You had Gene Sue, a very prominent legal mind on this right now with the Center for Biological Diversity, but she'll almost certainly work for the next Democrat regime when they get the White House again, says, hey, this is fantastic that the Trump administration didn't send anybody. We're going to pass a super ambitious agreement. And then the US is still in the UNF Triple C. So as soon as Trump has gone and we get the next president in, this will all be binding on the United States and we'll we'll enforce it all on the United States.
Speaker 2: So that's essentially the situation right now.
Speaker 4: Trump has his executive order on day one, this was January twenty, twenty twenty five. Putting America first in international environmental agreements did get us out of Paris.
Speaker 2: It did get us out of all of.
Speaker 4: These subsequent agreements that have been tacked onto the back of the nineteen ninety two treaty. But as of right now, it's only a temporary measure.
Speaker 2: As soon as we.
Speaker 4: Get a Democrat or a Rhino Republican back in the White House, all they got to do is whip out their pen say we're back into all of it. And that's what they're planning. By the way, that's what Gavin Newsom talked about, you know, Gavin Newsom and his hair showed up in the Amazon and said that, hey, don't worry, we're still in. You know, Trump as an invasive species. He's not a permanent fixture of American politics. As soon as he's gone, we'll be right back in. And by the way, in the meantime, me and most of the American population and most of the American economy are still part of this. Right California is going to keep implementing Paris and all the other ones. They have this coalition, it's called we're still in. It's mayors, governors, CEOs, and technically they're correct. If you look at their jurisdictions, like the state of California, you add them all together, they do have most of the American population, most American GDP, and they're pretending like we're still in all of these subsequent agreements that we're added on to the back of the unf tripleC.
Speaker 2: So I know that's super confusing.
Speaker 4: That's where we're at. I just want to add one thing, David. I am not a lawyer, but I play one on TV NO. But I have read the Constitution, and I think anybody is capable of reading the Constitution with a third grade level of education and intelligence, you should be able to understand this. The Constitution does allow the President to sign and the Senate to approve of treaties which are binding on the United States of America.
Speaker 2: But there's a big kex that nobody ever talks about.
Speaker 4: And most of the lawyers haven't even read the Constitution, so they probably don't even know this. But if you go to Article six, where it says that the statutes passed by Congress and the treaties are part of the Supreme law of the land along with the Constitution. It says that they need to be made in pursuance thereof. So statutes and treaties that are made in pursuance thereof, in other words, that are made constitutionally. Show me where the Constitution grants the federal government the power to regulate my co two emissions. Show them where it grants me them the power to shut down my power plant or create new emission standards for my cars.
Speaker 2: Right, they don't have that power.
Speaker 4: If they want that power, they need to go to Article five. There's two different options there for passing a constitutional amendment. And this has been by the way, very clear, very ironclad, from the beginning of our republic. Thomas Jefferson explained, if the treaty power is boundless, in other words, if they could just grab new powers by signing a treaty, there's no point in having a constitution. And we have even in nineteen fifty seven, the Supreme Court ruled inn Read versus Covert the federal government cannot grant itself new powers just by approving the international treaty.
Speaker 3: So it's not far as.
Speaker 4: I'm concerned, the unf Triple C is totally illegitimate. Federal government never has those powers, and we need to treat it that way. It's a user patient, it's null and void. As even Alexander Hamilton said in the Federalist Papers, this is a fraud. We have no obligation to obey this thing.
Speaker 1: I absolutely agree with you, and you know I would say what they're trying to do with this is kind of akin to what they did with the Authorization for the Use of Military Force. So we've done this one thing. Now we can have wars without having a declaration or discussion or vote on it or whatever. So now we got into this treaty once back in nineteen ninety two, and now we can amend it and extend it, and we can do all these different things that are in violation of the US Constitution, and we never have to go back and relitigate this or reapprove any of these treaties. I reject that, just like I reject the Organization for the Use of Military Force. But the point that you made is that these treaties cannot amend or suspend the US Constitution, that is the controlling document. The problem is that we've let them get away with us in so many different areas, you know, just like we were talking about the War on drugs and the way this is extended. I honestly, I think alex they called it a war on drugs instead of prohibition because they don't want people to think, well, wait a minute, and we had prohibition. There was a constitutional amendment required for that, with the eighteenth Amendment. So they play these games where they just assume these powers and then it's up to you to stop it, and to somehow stop it using other levers of government, as they continue to say that they have those powers when they don't really have them. That's the whole fraud behind this. But it really is ye, it really is about power. It really is about depopulation. I mean, I remember when this whole thing started. I was in high school when they started had the first Earthday, and I remember it was all about depopulation. And my friends who bought into all this stuff, they were just constantly wringing their hands. There's too many people. There's too many people. There's too many and Paul Erlick is out there, how do we get rid of people? Well, wars are good, but disease is even better, you know, And so we need to have all these different ways that we can kill people. But the governments look at it and although they like to kill people, they like to control the people who are still alive as well. And so I think it really checks all the boxes for the people in power. It gets them exactly what they want. And of course it's checked the boxes where a lot of people made a lot of money off of this stuff. What does it look like they're lining up to do now with this some what kind of financial schemes are they rolling out.
Speaker 2: On the climate change front?
Speaker 4: Well, a lot of the governments of the world are moving ahead of this, ahead on this without us for now, right. And the assumption is, as I just explained, they're saying this openly. The assumption is that they'll just impose this on the United States later. So they've got several really significant financial arrangements and they got a lot of these into the cop Thirty one point three trillion dollars a year is the number that they put in the final agreement, agreed to by consensus. By the way, the United States wasn't there to object so implicitly, since we're still part of the unf Triple C. We agreed to This is something nobody wants to talk about, but it's true. One point three trillion in well three distribution per year by the year twenty thirty five. So we're talking ten years from now, they're going to be extracting one point three trillion dollars from whatever's left of the American middle class, if we still have one, whatever's left of the middle class in Europe. That's in addition to a tripling of climate adaptation finance, which is basically bribing third world kleptocracies to pretend like they're adapting to climate change by putting money in their Swiss bank accounts and buying nicer limousines, building themselves nicer mansions and things like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly rights.
Speaker 4: And so Joe Biden agreed to a loss and damage fund him and John Kerrey, where we're going to be paying climate reparations.
Speaker 2: I got, apart from all.
Speaker 4: These other things, and a huge development that almost nobody in the American media talked about. They're now integrating carbon markets. So the European Union and the Marxist Brazilian government came up with this big special event.
Speaker 2: They got a new agreement.
Speaker 4: I forget the whole title of it was like open carbon market, transparent reform mechanis something where they are bringing together the European Union carbon market, the Brazilian carbon market, the Chicom carbon market. They're all going to start using the same standard so that they can all be integrated, so that a carbon credit in the European Union is the same as a carbon credit in Brazil is the same as a carbon credit eventually in the United States of America, when they think they can pass this abomination on us and for all people who think this isn't a threat for the next three and a half years while we have Trump in office, I would just remind everybody that there's a lot of people in the administration who have publicly expressed support for these things in the past. Howard Lutnik, the Commerce Secretary, has actually been deeply involved in creating the infrastructure for the carbon markets. Elon Musk has been black bring about carbon markets for years and it be a big boon to Tesla, but he has suggested that carbon markets carbon taxes are a really efficient way of reducing our carbon emissions. You've got a lot of people in the administration, and I'm sure Scott bescent is among them who think these kinds of ideas are good and proper.
Speaker 1: Son to George Soros, Yeah, absolutely, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the CFR, the Council on Foreign Relations, I mean, the guys I think through and through suspect. But we need to realize that this is this is not a threat that's over. And I think that's one of the dangerous narratives that has gone through the alternative media in recent years, is like, oh, we won, all right, you know.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to focusing on more important things.
Speaker 4: The climate change hoax is still the pretext, not a pretext, the pretext for completely restructuring the global economy, completely undermining national sovereignty and transferring power and authority to the UN and bringing all the religions of the world together so that we can save mother Earth. And nothing has changed about that. They've just stop talking about it in the fake media in America, that's right.
Speaker 1: And when you look at Lutnik, you know the fact that he wants to common you know, I think about.
Speaker 3: It, how do we get the EU?
Speaker 1: Well, it all began with the common market, right, it agains with economic unification, and then before you know it, you've got a common currency. Well, what's that common currency going to be. It's going to be some stable coins that are being done by Lutnik, so they can monitor everybody's use and stop you from being able to spend if you don't, you know, do it the right way. So it's basically the way that they're going to bring in the CBDC. When you look at people getting very upset about this, it's primarily the power bills, and they're going to continue escalating these power bills by leaps and bounds for the purpose of artificial intelligence. And so they're going to have that fight. They're going to build that up as a necessity, and you know, once they get that in, they're going to use that to impose all of these these carbon markets and carbon credits and everything for individuals. And that's really where this is all headed. It is the perfect I talked about it as being the mcguffin, you know, Hitchcock always had. He said, it doesn't really matter what it is that they're chasing. It could be a multie falcon or whatever. They've got a different eject, you know, that's what we're using as our plot device for the movie. And so they got these different plot devices, and they just keep moving them around, but they always seem to go in the same direction. You know, we had the COVID mcguffin. It was all about getting some kind of a vaccine ID so they could track you in that type. So we've got to have the infrastructure to be able to track people's movements. We've got to have the digital biometric infrastructure so we can see what they've done and keep records on people. So they always have this. It always comes back to the same solution for all these different mcguffins, and they just have a different panic mode that they're trying to put people into.
Speaker 4: It truly is amazing, yep, absolutely, And you know, fear is of course one of the tools. Be afraid of climate change, be afraid of a COVID, afraid of you know whatever the pretext is, be afraid of drugs, be afraid of you know some people group in another part of the world that so lives in caves. You know, whatever it takes to make you very scared so that you'll give up more of your money, more your freedom. And so this is the oldest trick in the book, right, I mean, you can go back two hundred years. Look at Frederic Bastiat, the great French philosopher lawmaker, said that these totalitarians are constantly concocting the poison and the antidote in the same laboratory.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Climate change is the ultimate example of that.
Speaker 4: Create a fake crisis over here and then create fake solutions to the fake crisis over here, and pressed that you take away people's money and freedom.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 1: Frederick Bastiat knew about the dark winter and operational word feed long before it ever happened, right.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: He knew the pattern of politicians well enough to be able to identify it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: And unfortunately today people don't know this because they've been brainwashing a government school. You know, they really don't know.
Speaker 2: Much of anything.
Speaker 4: They haven't been trained in logic, they haven't been trained in history, they haven't been trained in analysis and reasoning.
Speaker 2: So, you know, someone on TV said.
Speaker 4: Climate change is going to get you, and a big percentage of the population says, oh, no, what do we need to do master to save me from this boogeyman?
Speaker 1: And here we are, Yeah, and that gets us really, I think to the real anecdote of this, and that is education, which you focus on quite a bit. You've written a book, The Indoctrinating Our Children to Death, and of course you also have a blog, The Newman Report is that on substack.
Speaker 4: The Newman Report is on Freedom Project our substack. People can find it at Liberty Sentinel and we'd love to have people sign up.
Speaker 2: Two times a week we send out the most important stuff that we're working on.
Speaker 3: So that's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what what do you see happening in terms of education?
Speaker 3: Where's your.
Speaker 1: Whe're the threats that you see developing or do you see any good news in education?
Speaker 2: Well, there's good news and there's bad news.
Speaker 4: As you mentioned, you were kind enough to have me on to talk about Indoctrinating Our Children to Death about a year AGO's I think more relevant today than ever. And amazingly it's been endorsed by you know, a lot of great American patriots, including you, and so a lot of the things that we warned about that we're going to come in this book are now materializing. So we've got another book coming out in January. I wrote it with Robert Borton's he's the CEO of Classical Conversations. It's the biggest homeschooling organization in the world, over one hundred and thirty five thousand students, over a million graduates so far. And the book is called Woken Weaponize, How Karl Marx won the Battle for American education and how we can take it back.
Speaker 2: And it does focus some on the history.
Speaker 4: You know, we go back to the first guys that seriously proposed that the government ought to be educating our children.
Speaker 2: And they were occultist, they were.
Speaker 4: Totalitarians, they were comedies, they were weirdos, they were talking to spirit friends, and you know, we got smoking gun evidence of all that.
Speaker 3: But we're still going on.
Speaker 4: So oh absolutely, and I mean they don't even hide it anymore, right, Shirley mccoon, who George H. W. Bush put in the Department of Education and start nationalizing education. She's running around telling people she's talking to spirit ascended masters who are giving her the secret wisdom into the new Aide in the fifth dimension and of total bonkers.
Speaker 2: But that's what they're up to.
Speaker 1: Well, you got you got General Flynn who is leading people in prayers to ascended masters and the Seven Rays or something like that. He was plagiarizing Elizabeth Claire, prophet he's doing it. This is your awakened American things. So, yeah, there's a lot of discernment that needs to be had out there and a.
Speaker 3: Lot of education.
Speaker 1: And that's what I like about your your book, Indoctrinating Our Children to Death. You go into the history of this and so we can see the trend lines and where these people are coming from and what they said they wanted to do. Very important. Yeah, so you've got a new book coming out in January. That's great, Yes, we do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the big threat right now, you know, the good news is millions of families are continuing to flee from this corrupt, decaying government and doctrination system mask writing as a school system.
Speaker 2: The bad news is the UN knows this.
Speaker 4: The globalists know this, and they've got a plan, and we've got the reports where they outline their plans that we're going to give you free money and all you got to do is surrender your freedom and take our tests and teach our curriculum.
Speaker 2: The UN actually just released a report.
Speaker 4: David, about three weeks ago, maybe a month ago now, where they said homeschooling must if it's going to be allowed, it must be under the control of government. They have to be taught you and approved values, they have to use you, and approved education content. It was literally prepared under a North Korean communist and it says so in the acknowledgments. So they are absolutely coming for our children. And if we don't take this threat seriously, I think all the other fights were engaged in. You know, we might as well just raise the white flag because we're going to lose over the long term. We've got to agree with the education issue.
Speaker 1: I agree. It really is about the hearts and minds. Yeah, I mean that that was what they kept saying during Vietnam War. It's about the hearts and minds. Well, that's what the education system is really about, the hearts and minds of your children. They're coming after them, and it is a war to take that. That's why you know when you look at and again, they'll do it with money. They always do it with money. And that's why I was absolutely flabbergasid when people didn't get that, about the lockdowns and about the COVID pandemic and everything is that. Everybody would say, it's not Trump, it's the bad democratic governors. And I said, he's paying people to do this he's subsidizing the hospitals, and he's giving everybody else money for this. That's the way they always get around the Tenth Amendment or any illegal requirements. They give you money and then you do whatever they want. Once they give you that money, then you get accustomed to it.
Speaker 2: And they own the printing press.
Speaker 4: They've got infinite money, and they know that as long as they can print some new money, you'll dance to their tune.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's the greatest scam ever concocted in the history of man.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you you know, Alex, I've said many times it's going to be really really difficult for us here in America once we lose that magic money tree, that they can just print it all out of nothing. Right, But that's the only way that you're going to break the power of the federal government is if you break the printing presses. And so it's going to be a good news bad news thing. It's kind of like the Silmer lining of the school like towns. I still think it's funny to go back and look at people talking about the pandemic and the ill effects of that, and look at it.
Speaker 3: Kept the school. It's kept the school schools for.
Speaker 1: A long time, and it's like, yeah, to me, that was one of the big advantage, the only advantage of it, the only silver lining that and the fact that people could finally see what was happening in their child's classroom. I can't tell you the number of times I've talked to people and they say, yeah, yeah, I understand what's going on over there in that other state, or maybe even here in this state, or maybe even in my particular school, but not in my kids classroom. Well, this time they could actually see what was happening in the classroom, and I think that was the big impetus. So the co author, there's someone who's running classical conversations. That's an excellent program. We didn't do that when we schooled our kids, but it really is an excellent, rigorous curriculum there.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've actually got our own kids enrolled in there. That's how I originally connected with them. Such a good program. Watching the kids going out of this, they're so far ahead of the poor victims of the government schools.
Speaker 2: It makes you want to cry.
Speaker 4: But you know, if you're a parent and you're looking for a good program to get your children a real education. That's the one.
Speaker 2: Check it out, classical conversation.
Speaker 1: I agree, Yeah, I think it's got a lot of great content in it. Well, it's always great having you on and again people can find you at Liberty Sentinel, is that correct.
Speaker 2: Liberty Sentinel dot org.
Speaker 4: And then the New American dot com is where most of our climate coverage is going to be. So for the folks out there who haven't signed up for the magazine and encourage them to do that at least the free daily headlines, the Neewamerican dot com and then my website, Yeah, Liberty Sentinel dot org.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I just remember the name of that guy, Steve Malloy. Steve Malloy was one to talk about a junks science dot com. I worked with Steve prior to Info Wars and he's a really good guy and he's really had his finger to the pultse of what's going on with the environmental stuff, just as you have. Thank you so much for joining us, and it's always a pleasure talking to you, Alex. And let us know when you got that new book on, like to talk to you about that when it's ready.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Thank you so much. It's an honor and a pleasure to be here. Thank you, David, God bless you. And Merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Mery Christmas to you as well. We'll be right back, folks, to stay with us, oh,