Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: That's the alert that there's a rant incoming Wild done four nine.
Speaker 3: It's the JV show.
Speaker 2: I'm Graham and I'm just and obviously we are short Selena at the moment, although I just, you know, I just woke her up. I just came over and said, Hey, have you heard from Selena?
Speaker 3: I said, no, I haven't, haven't heard from her.
Speaker 2: And then we walked around the office, you know, like just to make sure, like maybe there's somewhere in here.
Speaker 3: She could be hanging out or something, you know, hanging out in the break room, you know, she could Yeah, she.
Speaker 2: Could have got lost in the cubicles or something. So we went searching for we said, a search party didn't find her. Unsuccessful, and I called her and then you know, I get.
Speaker 3: The usual what.
Speaker 4: What time? What?
Speaker 2: I what, you know, and then a bevy of excuses. I just hung up, you know, because I was like, I'm not having this.
Speaker 3: I just can't. I can't have this. I had a night last night.
Speaker 2: And the day yesterday and the day before that, and I'm gonna rant about that, you know, just I feel I just got unleasure rant of all rants, and like this, and Selena oversleeping is just like the icing on the cake. That's not even like the bulk of my rant. It's gonna be about last night and what's going on this week. Before I get to that, let's play like we do every morning, the first talkback of the day.
Speaker 5: Hey, Graham and Jess, this is Selena from Hayward. I'm on my way to work right now.
Speaker 6: Listening you guys, and I'm already super.
Speaker 5: Late, so I'm just taking this light.
Speaker 6: Detour, going to Starby's for a grande brown sugar oat milkshake and express the extra shots.
Speaker 7: So yeah, hope you.
Speaker 5: Guys have a great morning. Bye.
Speaker 3: That was the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 5: Suck, cheer me out, carry me out. Yeah, tomorrow we do chug wheel.
Speaker 8: Right, Yes, you know, wouldn't a nice little like, hey, punishment for all the times that Selena is late.
Speaker 3: I'm fully bought in.
Speaker 8: I'm fully bought in because we said if I mess up the weather like really really bad, you know, I'm gonna have some consequences of having to chug right.
Speaker 3: It makes sense. Yeah, And she just rubbed it.
Speaker 8: All in our face that she's late and still getting some Starby's.
Speaker 5: I'm so jealous.
Speaker 8: Right now she got extra sleep, she's getting Starby's and here we were struggling.
Speaker 2: I'm fine, it's only Selena's name in the hat tomorrow for the chug wheel. We've settled that, all right. Now to my rant. All right, here's what's going on in my household this week, and it's an absolute nightmare. Okay, First on Tuesday, let's say Thursday.
Speaker 3: On Tuesday, my uh, who was it? First?
Speaker 2: I got sick? My son for it, I can't remember. My daughter, Quinn woke up with a fever. Okay, So my wife texts me, I'm here at work. She's like, Quinn can't go to school, like okay, well that sucks. And then the next day so then she's home, so I'm my wife works from home, but she's busy on calls all day. So I get home from work on Tuesday, I'm fulld you know, you know, people hate it when you're babysitting in your own kids, but you know, I'm used to them being at school at that time, and I got some stuff, you know, to get done, and so I'm taking care of her and she's what bugs me. And just you don't have kids, but when kids are really really sick, they're like wiped out and they're just like on the you know, they can't move like anybody when they get really sick. And okay, and you put on a movie or whatever. My kids have this thing where and at least this week, yeah, they have a fever, but they're still in their full jerk mode.
Speaker 3: They're living their best lives. Like she's just having fun, just you know.
Speaker 2: Home from school right, wants to do stuff and play and but you know, she's got a little bit.
Speaker 3: Of a fever.
Speaker 2: She can't be at school with a fever. So it's like full energy. Still, Okay, this is not what I signed up for. Then the next day, of course, on Wednesday, my son wakes up also a fever.
Speaker 3: Now he can't go to school, and it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: He's got still full jerk mode energy, but has a fever, can't be at school. So then so that was yesterday, So now I'm juggling both of them. My wife that night on Wednesday night, well it was Tuesday into Wednesday morning, she was on a comer she'll shoot for her new company, and the shoot was in Amsterdam.
Speaker 3: She wasn't in Amsterdam.
Speaker 2: She was here remote in the time difference, so she had to be up the entire night in front of her computer all night. So now she's in a bad mood obviously that next next day, and then we got both kids home from then we got both kids home from school, and then she also has a full day of work following being up all night. So she's at work yesterday afternoon, and I'm dealing with two jerks who are home quote unquote sick because they have fevers, but they're totally fine living their best little.
Speaker 5: Jerk lives, destroying your new house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so that was just like yesterday was a day, and then okay, we're all going to bed early. Last night, I went to bed at seven thirty. My entire house. My wife's wiped out because again she'd been awake for twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: She's like at the entire house.
Speaker 2: We're in bed by seven, seven thirty, and I'm going finally one RESTful night's sleep. And then my dog gets me up three times to help her lift her into the bed.
Speaker 3: We've talked about this before three.
Speaker 2: Times, so already in like, I'm getting no sleep because I'm waking up to lift my dog, stupid, don't the bell. And then my daughter runs in screaming, saying there's a sound in my room. I'm like, okay, so I walk her back to bed. She wasn't lying. The smoke detector is chirping.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 2: Now her room has a vaulted ceiling. The smoke detector is up like I need a long ladder to get to it. I'm not about to get the ladder out and get to it. And also, these smoke detectors are hardwired, meaning they have electricity to them. They should never be chirping. I don't know why the thing is chirping. I can't figure it out, and there's nothing I can do about the moment. I can't grab it, take the battery. You know, I can't disconnect it. It's way too high. I'm not about to get my ladder out at two o'clock in the morning and climb up there.
Speaker 3: Okay, kid, come hop in the bed with us.
Speaker 2: Well, then every time at chirps, She's like I could still hear it. I'm like, okay, I know, So I go grab grab one of those sound machines. I plug that in our room. Now every time now it's like white noise playing, but you can still hear the bh happening over that. Well, that's making the dog start barking. So now the dog barks every time the thing chirps. And then my daughter says, I can still hear it, and this never ending cycle just goes all night. Last night, finally I'm like, thank god, I get to leave for work, you know, three thirty of the morning, Like, thank god, I get to get out of this mess.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 2: My wife now texts me that she's now sick. She woke up, she woke up sick, and she also woke up to my son screaming, who mayor may have not wet the bed? So the the most disastrous night of all time happened last night. And then I'm thinking, okay, well I'm at work, you know whatever, you sorry, you have to deal with all that.
Speaker 3: And then Selena oversleeps oh, here we are.
Speaker 2: So let's just see how we can move forward.
Speaker 1: Twenty coffee here the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'm Graham, I'm just and we are short Selena, but she is hurriedly racing her way, frantically oversleep. She overslept, so she is on her way in right now it is time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: I guess this morning we should call it free because we're just gonna give you three things because normally Selena hits you with a top line headline right now, but again Chane Harris, so we're going to go right to sports. Las Vegas Raiders made their first big splash of the offseason. They reached an extension agreement with their four time Pro Bowl defensive end Max Crosby.
Speaker 3: It's a three year deal worth a reported.
Speaker 2: One hundred and six point five million dollars that makes him the highest paid non quarterback in NFL history. Ninety one point five million of that is guaranteed money. By the way, that dude just got straight paid. But he's going to make an average salary of thirty five and a half million dollars a season. Big money, A nice job, Max Crosby life.
Speaker 8: Well, Graham, I'm actually pretty excited about this report.
Speaker 5: I think it's a good one. But you tell me.
Speaker 8: We'll see isolated showers today, a mix of sunning clouds. By the afternoon, highs will be in the upper fifties. Most of the rain will stay south of the North Bay, but areas closer to the Golden.
Speaker 5: Gate could see a few showers.
Speaker 2: North Pass ben Hella, Dry North paysmin. Hell, we didn't get a drop. I'm telling you I didn't get a drop yesterday, but that was good. I also looked ahead at the ten day though, and I know this next week some ring coming about it. Yeah, that's not what you do, Hey, Aquarius, bestI your day today is going to be an eight. But listen to this. Proceed with caution. Things could get chaotic. Prioritize matters of the heart and consider what you want most and how you can create more of that.
Speaker 5: My mom's an Aquarius.
Speaker 6: I wonder what she wants.
Speaker 3: Things are going to.
Speaker 2: Get chaotic for her, but told to listen to her heart A heart, all right, all right?
Speaker 3: Next to the JV.
Speaker 2: Show, I want to play a piece of audio for you, Jess and for you guys listening and see.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a musical group.
Speaker 2: But I want to see if you can guess what kind of instruments they are using to create these sounds.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Selena overslept this morning.
Speaker 2: She is on her way in as we speak probably if you're driving across the Bay Bridge, she probably blasted past you in whatever lane, probably bobbing and weaving, trying to give here. Yeah, just living her best life with that extra hour or two of sleep that you got.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 2: I want to play a piece of audio for you, justin for you listening, and I want to see if you can guess. Use your imagination and listen close and see if you can guess what kinds of instruments, Because these are not traditional instruments made out of traditional instrument material.
Speaker 3: These aren't made out.
Speaker 2: Of wood or brass or whatever other instruments are made out of.
Speaker 3: These are made out of something unique.
Speaker 2: So give a listen to this beautiful, beautiful song that they've composed for you, and let me know if you can guess what they're playing.
Speaker 3: Kind of funky, a lot of different secs. I wouldn't mind have been a part.
Speaker 2: Any guess that's just balloon and not playing the balloons.
Speaker 3: Listen. That sounds like colluding that one part, but.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 8: Sounds like elephant t as well like an elephant.
Speaker 5: Like is this like an elephant?
Speaker 3: These are not zoo animals? A plane? I give it one more, just quick listen. I can give you a hint. You can eat it? What is it?
Speaker 5: You can eat it?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 8: Oh, I was gonna say, like like moving your hand on a window, you know how it like makes that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All the sounds though, the beat, everything, every sound in this is made by something you could eat.
Speaker 5: Watermelon.
Speaker 3: No, there's no watermelons playing. There's no watermelons being playing right now?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, what is it?
Speaker 1: Pretty good though?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like this so catchy.
Speaker 2: That's the UH world's first and maybe only orchestra that it uses exclusively vegetable instruments, Vienna's Vegetable Orchestra. They just earned a world record, by the way, but I don't know by playing three hundred and forty four different concerts over the course of twenty four or twenty seven years or something, all playing just vegetables. Those are all vegetables you were hearing being played in those songs. Now, look, they customize each of their vegetables. You can watch them. They're using drill bits to hollow out carrots to make little flutes and stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, they very heavily manipulate them.
Speaker 2: But they have all sorts of different vegetable instruments and that's all you're hearing being played right there is all vegetables. Vienna's Vegetable Orchestra.
Speaker 3: Nice job, yea.
Speaker 8: They that's better than some producers out there.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, I think they're onto something.
Speaker 5: It's pretty studio with them.
Speaker 3: It's very environmentally friendly.
Speaker 2: They say all the instruments, each instrument will only last about six hours before it starts to wilt too much whatever. And then they you know, they compost all those instruments. Any unused vegetables that don't get turned into instruments they cook into soup at night and serve, serve to thee. Maybe the guests of the concert get some free vegetable soup.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want soup made out of whatever carrot somebody was blowing over there. You no thanks, And they said. The only thing they want people to know is they because they get asked it at every show, Are you guys vegetarians?
Speaker 3: And they say no, they are not vegetarians. Do not ask us that we get that question at every show.
Speaker 5: That'd be kind of cool if they were.
Speaker 3: It makes more sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it would make their message like better.
Speaker 2: If they have albums out if you want to listen to Vienna's Vegetable Orchestra, you can catch one of their albums.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Let's put the cat dragged in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't get to stop at Starbucks it.
Speaker 6: Oh how was that extra hour of sleeping? It is much needed. Thank you guys for that.
Speaker 3: Must be nice, much much needed. Nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: All right, anyway, so I'm here.
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning morning. It was so great watching the sunrise with all of you on five eighty.
Speaker 5: Hope you have a great.
Speaker 6: Day at work.
Speaker 5: Everyone have a talk back.
Speaker 6: I guess Natalie from Sacramento.
Speaker 10: I just wanted to give a shout out to Graham.
Speaker 7: I heard your rant this morning. I feel your brand energy.
Speaker 8: Ukay.
Speaker 7: I've been trying really hard these days to focus on gratitude.
Speaker 11: And I just think it's so amazing that you.
Speaker 7: Are like the backbone of your family. You know, you're putting the backbone of this show now, and it's just really awesome that you can be relied upon to be there when times good top. So prop to Graham, love you all though, you know, but you know.
Speaker 10: You can do this all right?
Speaker 2: Well you did it in my gratitude era. Thank you for leaving that talk back. But that's where my gratitude era ends.
Speaker 3: Selena. Guess what you suck.
Speaker 2: The smoke detect that was going off my house last night, Guess what you suck.
Speaker 3: Kid that feed the bed, guess what youre suck. Both my kids have a fever. Guess what you suck. My dog that was barking all night, Guess what you suck. That's how I feel about everything.
Speaker 5: Smoke detective, no fire that was just going off.
Speaker 3: No, it was doing the chirp like it was out of batteries. But I don't know. I don't want to get into it. It shouldn't be chirping. I don't know. The thing's malfunctioning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because yeah, oh, I don't know why. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: It's hardwired in. They're all interconnected with all the other ones in the house. It's got power to it. You know, it's a never mind. I don't want to get into it, Okay, but I didn't want to get out of twenty foot ladder in the middle of the night to go get it.
Speaker 3: Let's put it that way.
Speaker 6: Annoying anything you want to.
Speaker 5: Talk about here, though, Graham, are you going through it?
Speaker 2: I did want to talk about something this Florida thief did, and I want to ask you guys if you would well.
Speaker 3: Let me hold my question for a second.
Speaker 2: This Florida jewelry thief swiped more than seven hundred thousand dollars of jewelry from a Tiffany's there, and he went into the store, said he was a representative of an Orlando Magic basketball player, So show me the good stuff. Bring out the big diamonds, and they brought out a pair of four point eighty six carrot diamond earrings worth one hundred and sixty grand, a pair of over eight carrot diamond earrings worth over six hundred thousand dollars, and then one massive diamond ring that was worth over half a million dollars, he said.
Speaker 3: They reports say that he just.
Speaker 2: Grabbed the jewelry, started in a struggle with employees, and then just tried to take off running. He dropped the ring, but managed to take both pairs of earrings. Now, he fled the scene in a car. They saw what the car was, they reported it to police. He was pulled over a short time later and arrested. Sometime right before he was about to get arrested, he decided to swallow those pairs of ear rings.
Speaker 3: Actually not a bad idea.
Speaker 6: That sounds painful though, of course that goes through your ear swallow that, oh I was talking about.
Speaker 2: I thought you were talking about on at the other end when you pass the earrings. Yeah, but then at least you have I don't know, seven hundred thousand dollars worth of jewelry in your stomach. Anyways, he swallowed them and made some mention of it in the back of a car car saying.
Speaker 3: I should have just thrown them out the window.
Speaker 2: And they're like, what wait, wait, where are they? And I don't know if he admitted it, but then they just scan on his stomach and there were the ear rings in his stomach. Now they or let a police have declined to comment on whether or not the earrings have been recovered. Yeah, that's disgusting, I want to ask you. And if they weren't recovered yesterday, they're likely going to be recovered.
Speaker 6: Today unless he's backed up, really backed.
Speaker 2: Up, and you know, a stressful situation like an arrest and a night in jail, yeah, and throws you out of your rhythm.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So he basically went on vacation.
Speaker 2: I heard maybe that can do it also, So maybe they have yet to be recovered. But when they are recovered, would you wear the yes, because this is a six hundred thousand dollars pair of diamond ear rings. And let's just say they are recovered from this guy's stomach. Let's say he stole them from u Selena and you get them back, would you wear them?
Speaker 5: I mean after cleaning, right, not that straight from not straight from.
Speaker 2: Not straight from Yeah, of course, yes, scrub all you want. Those things still pass their way through a man's digestive track and out.
Speaker 6: That you know what, I think it's worth it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if it would wear these, if it was cheap earrings, then obviously not what six like what did you say?
Speaker 3: Seven hundred one pair was worth over six hundred grand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see that's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: So you know that every time you wear them, you're gonna catch just a little whip everything.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be like, turn your.
Speaker 5: Head, little dangly things are like slapping you in a face.
Speaker 2: Yep, and you're gonna be like, oh yeah, these were inside of a man's and then they passed.
Speaker 5: Through a man's discussed and.
Speaker 3: Then they fell into a toilet a man.
Speaker 8: Maybe them out for that reason, because every time I would wear them, I would have that thought in my mind, like.
Speaker 6: You, I'm still wearing and just put those things in a dishwasher. You'll be fine.
Speaker 2: I don't think it works like that. You have to clean these things by hand. Six hundred thousand dollars pair of earrings.
Speaker 8: So, Graham, would you wear something even if it wasn't earing something else?
Speaker 5: Maybe a watch?
Speaker 2: Yep, I was swallowing a watch.
Speaker 3: Somebody has done it before, you know it's happened.
Speaker 5: No, there's a lot of guys like send me her number.
Speaker 6: Yeah, swallowing earrings though, that is so bold. Imagine that like the pokey part, like the stick that goes through your ear. Imagine like getting caught, like snagging, piercing you, but then like ripping the entire way down or something like that could have been dangerous.
Speaker 2: Oh again, you're talking about you when you're first swallowing them. God both. Yeah, I'd be worried about them catching and ripping all.
Speaker 6: Of it, stomach lining, reped them, you know everything.
Speaker 3: Anyways, you're sick, you're gross.
Speaker 5: You brought it up.
Speaker 3: True, hottest things.
Speaker 5: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in.
Speaker 12: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 6: The truth with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. Remember I told you yesterday and you were like way too close for a couple of co parents.
Speaker 3: That nuggling on our field.
Speaker 6: They weren't full on snuggling, but they were pretty close. They were just on the field and Ben put his arm around her waist really low, as you pointed out, Graham, Oh yeah, and he like pulled her in close, like his junk was like practically on her leg. Like it was kind of weird. Anyways, according to all these new reports, and they are not getting back together romantically despite all the speculation. A source is calling this just ridiculous gossip, that's all it is, and is saying that there's no interest from Ben and he's as happy as can be, just happy they're good friends and in a great co parenting situation.
Speaker 5: I'm not buying this for one second.
Speaker 2: I feel like somebody always there's always one person that wants a little more, right in this case.
Speaker 6: It's been it's him, and it's so obvious.
Speaker 3: But that is the ideal scenario.
Speaker 2: When you're getting along co parenting, right, Yeah, at least that part for the kid's sake and the family's sake, that part's great.
Speaker 3: That part's great.
Speaker 8: Which it makes me kind of sad for him because I feel like he's only happy when he's with her.
Speaker 5: He seems a lot.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna point that out. You look at any picture when they're together with this Jen, he is actually smiling. He looks happy. You don't see him like that any time else with anybody else.
Speaker 3: He always looks angry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So apparently Ben is not focused on dating, doesn't have any interest in it. He's working on a new movie, and he just wants to be able to spend as much time with his kids as he can, according to the source. Plus, you know Jennifer Garner, she's been in a whole other relationship, so she's not here for it. And then I saw reports at Jennifer Lopez she feels betrayed.
Speaker 3: Oh, of course, of course she does.
Speaker 5: This has nothing to.
Speaker 6: Do with you. Yeah, I think there are little feelings, a little bit of feelings there. I don't I don't know if he'll ever act on them. More than what we saw for the weekend it is what I think.
Speaker 3: It's a guy. He's a guy for now.
Speaker 6: Okay, the police officer who arrested Justin Timberlake was just named Officer of the Year.
Speaker 5: Good job at the Sag Harbor Police Department.
Speaker 6: Remember he was a rookie, he was a new guy, Michael Arkinson, and he was just praised for making an immediate impact within the department and the community. I guess he made a ton of arrests and summons, his one of those being justin Timberlake. And so they're like honoring him.
Speaker 2: Didn't you let him go the first time with a warning or something and then arrest him later?
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 2: You don't when someone's driving drunk, you don't be like, oh, okay, get home safe.
Speaker 3: You arrest them. You're getting drunk.
Speaker 5: And you're only getting this award because you arrested Justin Timberlake and.
Speaker 2: Got your department to go viral. You don't heard of your police department before we heard of that place. Nice job, skip or what's his name, Michael, Michael Michael Graham?
Speaker 5: What do you have?
Speaker 3: All right in?
Speaker 2: Major change has been announced to the newest edition of the beloved Monopoly board game. I don't know if you guys are ready for this, but I want to know if you're here for it. Okay, they're getting rid of the paper money. No more money in the game. When this newest edition Monopoly hit store shelves in August, you will no longer be counting your cash by hand as you pass go to collect that two hundred dollars. Instead, listen to this, All transactions in the game will be done on an app on your phone Boo the Monopoly app Banking. It's designed to speed up play and make the game more enjoyable. It'll serve as the banker. Each player will manage their own money using the app, and each player must have their own phone. So I guess that kind of eliminates some young kids because how are they going to play?
Speaker 5: Or older?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to handle all the transactions within the game, all the money, and keep track of watch which properties you own, and so it's.
Speaker 3: All app based.
Speaker 2: Also gone, here's another major change. The two most expensive properties Boardwalk and park Place.
Speaker 3: What why not?
Speaker 2: There in their place are Rocket, launch Pad and Moon. I guess we've gone full elon.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, get out of here. I don't like this. I don't like change. I don't do well with change.
Speaker 2: I don't like this either, also because I think there was one valuable skill that Monopoly was helping to teach young people, and that's this thing called math. And without it and you having to count out and add up the money to figure out how much you pay or how much somebody owes you, and now it's all just done on an app.
Speaker 3: There's one little like lesson that's lost from the game.
Speaker 8: Right intensity of the game as well, you know, like if you're mad, you can throw the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah and storm off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And it's like seeing how much money everybody has, you know what I mean? Yeah, like, hey, let me see you can tell how how I have like one.
Speaker 5: Little bill left?
Speaker 3: How much you have in your Monopoly account? Let me see your app.
Speaker 5: I don't like this.
Speaker 2: I mean it is very twenty twenty five though it's on because how often you use paper money? Selena, See it's been a while, there you go, so there you go. I guess it is, yes, the time.
Speaker 5: When's the last time you guys actually played Monopoly?
Speaker 6: Though, Oh, it's been a while, and there's that twenty years, yeah, years, But I want to know later.
Speaker 3: My grandparents told me when I was, I see.
Speaker 5: It at Target sometimes, don't go near it. Don't know what it is. Hike count with you, guys.
Speaker 1: Are you saying forget the JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 6: Before we get to what the belief? We have a couple of talkbacks. By the way, it's the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm.
Speaker 11: Just a JV show. This is Hendrick from Pittsburgh. I'd a little quick coming on a Monopoly game. I'm gonna bore it. Not too bad, but you know, it takes away the fact that whoever the banker can kind of, you know, steal the money to have a little extra in her pocket. So that kind of beats the preppers there. But I'm up for it. We're good, have good day, guys.
Speaker 2: Fine, Yes, I was just saying. We were just talking about the new Monopoly. The newest Monopoly edition that's coming out in August is not gonna have paper money anymore. You're gonna have to play from an app on your phone that's gonna manage your money and keep track of the properties that you own. And he's right, that takes away the game's biggest advantage, which if you're not cheating in that game.
Speaker 3: You're not trying you do are?
Speaker 9: You are?
Speaker 3: Always, especially if you're the banker. It helps.
Speaker 2: Then you can slide one of those five hundred dollars bills under your stack over there, and cheating and monopoly.
Speaker 3: Is as old as time.
Speaker 5: Wow, part of the game.
Speaker 2: You've never cheated a monopoly where you just had your file money because like, who's going to audit you remember the exact total that you should have there?
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I guess.
Speaker 13: Okay, good morning, jav Show Selena.
Speaker 3: I have two questions.
Speaker 13: If you're late that you were late today, did your boss get mad at you? That's the first question. Second question, what's the punishment? Honestly like you're or late like many times, did they say something to you that they get out at you? Who's your boss?
Speaker 3: That's a good, great question, good questions. Can you care to answer that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So first one, does the boss get me at me? Probably? So I just avoid him at all costs.
Speaker 6: You just don't make eye contact, don't walk by his office, just avoid the guy.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: I feel like I low key get in trouble by Graham. There's not like an actual punishment. I feel like him just being disappointed in me is like punishment enough because that feeling when you get that call and you're like, oh my god, I overslept and he's like are you serious?
Speaker 5: In the hang up in your ear.
Speaker 6: And it's the worst feeling this morning.
Speaker 2: I can still talking and I hang up. Well because that moment, I got to shift gears. I gotta know I get it and stuff. I gotta start prepping other things.
Speaker 6: Because now feeling like you've let dad down is like the worst.
Speaker 5: So I think that that's.
Speaker 2: The morning was so legendary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm glad I was there to witness it. Thanks. All right, what the blap where you can win a chuck mug?
Speaker 6: You just got to be the first person to guess today is a bleeped out word. It is always leaving guests on that. That's same talk back right there and then you'n improved. iHeartRadio app All right, So here is today's clip. Wearing a at least with me, isn't even a question if you're getting in you're putting one on.
Speaker 5: Oh period, can you tell them like straight?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That is good advice. I remember learning that in middle school health class. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember this is a family show, so keep your guesses PG. Please leave us your name in your city along with that guess on like Slenda said the newly improved iHeartRadio app where you should have added us as a preset.
Speaker 3: By the way, by now you've been warned.
Speaker 2: All right, you got to get your guests in quick because the very first crack answer the morning is the only one winning that Chug mug.
Speaker 1: That's right, the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 5: Plain what the blaeboy? You can win this JV show.
Speaker 6: Chug Mug's got to be the first person a guest today is a bleeped out word. In case you missed our clip of the day, let's get to it once again. Wearing a at least with me isn't even a question if you're getting in you're putting one on.
Speaker 3: That's good, that's good. You gotta protect yourself.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's safe for every one. R Yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: Remember this is a family show.
Speaker 6: Okay, yes it goes, so keep your guesses clean. Let's run through some of your talkbacks now.
Speaker 3: Morning, this is Bob from San Jose. My guess is swimsuit.
Speaker 2: Swim that's probably the most popular guest this morning swimsuit. So you don't want I guess that makes sense. You don't want somebody skinny dipping in your pool. What's the difference, though the water is washing over all your business.
Speaker 6: Different is I have to see it if you're skinny dipping.
Speaker 3: What if they're already in the pool though?
Speaker 8: Ah, but I feel like even though it's thin fabric, it's still protects.
Speaker 5: And it's containing the hairs.
Speaker 3: It doesn't, it doesn't. They're everywhere.
Speaker 6: Good Morning TV Show, This is the story in Morgan Hill. And my guess is dress. Have a great day by a dress.
Speaker 3: I'm a fancy event or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're getting in here, you're putting on a dress.
Speaker 6: Gram right, fine, I'll do it.
Speaker 9: Good Morning JV Show. This is Kayla from Livermore and my guess is how helmet? This one's pretty tricky.
Speaker 10: Thanks guys.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a great guy.
Speaker 3: Good one helmet.
Speaker 6: Oh but it's not the correct one or I continue to leave.
Speaker 1: Those guesses The JV Show on Wild ninety plain, what the bleep?
Speaker 6: Where you can win this JV show, Chuck mugg it's gotta be the first person to guess today's a bleeped outward look. In case you miss today's clip here it is wearing a at least with me, isn't even a question if you're getting in, you're putting one on. End of good for you, conversation. Stand on business?
Speaker 11: I do.
Speaker 6: I do stand on business sometimes not always here I do though. Let's go through some of your guesses.
Speaker 4: What's a JV show? It's me writer gone from Waller Creek, and my guess should have loops outward mask as long as it with me, you have to wear a mask. Okay, howard your day.
Speaker 2: That's a great, very good guess. When's the last some of you guys wore a mask?
Speaker 5: Oh like two years ago? Maybe like a face mask. I put on like one of those like poor poor clearing ones over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Okay that counts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so a few days ago, I guess.
Speaker 14: Hi, this is Leyla and Bianca from Daily City and we think the bleeped out word is life jacket.
Speaker 5: Life jacket right now?
Speaker 3: That was popular guest this morning, but not the correct one.
Speaker 2: Dall.
Speaker 15: My name is Hilia and I'm from Zenod and I think they'll bleep dot worries.
Speaker 6: Bra say, yeah, my bra.
Speaker 3: If you're kidting in here, you're putting that bra on, and you're gonna like it.
Speaker 6: I cannot imagine demanding somebody Graham, are you wearing a bra today?
Speaker 5: Go back home and put that thing on.
Speaker 7: This is April from Pleasant Hill, and I guess it is seat belt.
Speaker 6: Seat belt. Here's today's clip, unbleeped. Wearing a seat belt, at least with me, isn't even a question. If you're getting you're putting one on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what it on? You must? Yah Slyn. Are you a religious seatbelt wearer?
Speaker 6: I am for some reason.
Speaker 2: I picture you just like this, Yeah, I don't need a seatbelt, really, I feel like you're flaunting the non seat belt.
Speaker 5: No, I always have my seatbelt on.
Speaker 2: I've never understood that as if it impedes people's like what does it do? Like as if it gets in the way of you, like where would you be going you're sitting in a seat.
Speaker 6: I mean sometimes, because I'm sure short people problems, it'll like choke me out. So sometimes they'll have to like put my arm over it. And then people get so mad when I do that because it's.
Speaker 5: Not the proper way to wear it.
Speaker 3: But like the times, yeah, you have to have a booster seat.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but also I prefer putting the seatbelt on then that beeping sound.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's so annoying.
Speaker 16: I hate Graham.
Speaker 5: Does your car even have that?
Speaker 2: It has a blinking light but does not have a sound, but even the blinking light is annoying. Yes, And sometimes you put like a heavy bag of groceries on there and it's blinking out the nod way, Like, dude, it's just groceries.
Speaker 3: How do you know?
Speaker 2: I don't know how it knows some sort of censor obviously. All right, First and foremost, April and pleasant Hill, shout.
Speaker 1: Out to April, what's up?
Speaker 3: What's that brand new JV show Chuck Bug? And it's coming your way?
Speaker 2: Because you had the very first craiged answer this morning, and wow, she beat out the masses of people, a lot of people to.
Speaker 3: Shout out this morning. We're not gonna be able shout him out. Oh but damn it. I'm gonna try.
Speaker 2: Adam and San Jose had it sort of Owen and Jessica and Gildrey, Elizabeth and San Jose, Jessica.
Speaker 3: Al met a Ricky in San Jose, what's up? Ricky, What's up? James and Gloves had it so to.
Speaker 2: Jen in South City, Michael and Wallnut Creek, Our Boy, Nobody's Special. Christina and Malia Richmond had it so to Julian Baypoint, Joanna Manteuetmanda and Hayward Athena in the East Bay cat in Pensacola, Florida.
Speaker 3: Mind another JMI show. Hang on, let me look it up. Number one in Pensacole, Florida. We did it Umber one. They said it couldn't be done. Nice work.
Speaker 2: Mary and Benicia had the criged answer, of course, not quite fast enough. Jeff and Heyward, what's up?
Speaker 3: Jeff? What's up? Our buddy?
Speaker 2: Charles and San Jose had it so to Kathy and Tracy, Senni and Conquered Carlos in San Jose, Melanie and San Mateo, Daisy and Lodie, what's up?
Speaker 3: Jab show? Coming strong in Loda? Yeah, I mean I know we're number one there, like the signal? Does it come in there?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Baby app on the app?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dominic from Santa Rosa had the correct answer sot to Henry from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Allison, she didn't say where she's from. She's too big for that she don't care.
Speaker 2: Bianca and Daily City had it sort of erma and conquered a Jason and Balleo Solidad in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: What's up, Solidad?
Speaker 2: What's up our buddy Jacks did and conquered Monica in.
Speaker 3: South City, Christian in Pleasanton.
Speaker 2: Let me just look because I you know, people would played the game and they want the dang shout out, and I would like to shout them out.
Speaker 3: Sunscreen. No that it's not the right one of the red Brie and San Jose had it. Sot to Daniel and Brent Wood, Christy, pleasant Hill, Christie and pleasant Hill.
Speaker 2: I mean, oh my god, so many people, so many people got it cracked this morning. So shout out to April first speaking that answer in their first nice job. And if you didn't win today, hell, we'll do it again tomorrow.
Speaker 5: That's right, same time, seven o five, you're on the JV show.
Speaker 6: Don't forget Disney tickets. Oh that's right, right, coming up very soon, we're gonna get the JV shows. Yep, Nope, game closer to seven at thirty five, So make sure you for your chance to win. By the way, this is the last day we are doing Disney tickets. That your last day to win these Disneyland tickets.
Speaker 5: All right, So that is coming up next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: We are the JV Show. I'm Selena and let's go to the phones.
Speaker 7: Hide.
Speaker 5: Hey Sydney, good morning. How's it going.
Speaker 6: We are great, I mean not as good as you. You have the chance to win something really amazing right.
Speaker 8: Now before to day one part per day Disneylands or ticket Sydney.
Speaker 6: Just do not blow this, okay. Today's the last day to win Disney. This is like one of your last chances.
Speaker 5: No pressure though, nice all right, I've got some kid like to of course.
Speaker 6: My My only advice is because a lot of I mean, we always encourage families to play together and to play along, but don't spend a lot of time on every question, like you know, throwing out possibilities and.
Speaker 5: Thinking you will run out of time. Yeah, thank and no cheating, thank you. Question number one.
Speaker 6: There's question number one. Who is the author of How the Grinch Stole Christmas? Donctor?
Speaker 3: This is indeed doctor Seus's all right. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Arlington National Cemetery is home to the iconic memorial known as the tomb of the unknown what soldier?
Speaker 6: Question number three, Sodium chloride is the proper chemical term for what common household cooking ingredients?
Speaker 3: These are easy. You guys don't even need this last one.
Speaker 2: You've already won the game and won those Disneyland tickets.
Speaker 3: But let's see how smart you are. Question number four. Pyrophobia is the fear of what.
Speaker 5: Fire four for four four again?
Speaker 8: Because you just got four two day, one park per day Disneyland resort again. And you, guys, at the Disneyland Resort, the happiest place on earth.
Speaker 6: We knew that, right.
Speaker 8: You'll find all kinds of happy, the travel to a galaxy far far away kind of happy, or the my dream is finally coming true kind of happy, and you just won.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, Thank you.
Speaker 6: We play every morning, so this is so much fun to get through. It was so easy for you guys to Sydney really quick. Let's shout out the kiddos.
Speaker 5: In the car.
Speaker 6: I got William Maddix, Jordan and Jake.
Speaker 5: Oh it's a full car.
Speaker 6: They gave me all the answers. Great job, all right, congratulations, hang on for those disney tickets. Everyone else. Eight twenty this morning, another chance to win Make sure you're right here on the JV Show for details on how you can win them.
Speaker 5: Graham, we got some shout out we do.
Speaker 3: My DM's on fire last night.
Speaker 2: This morning, I I want to hear it, says Grammy Auntie sliding into your DMS. Can you please wish Juliana very happy eighth birthday. We love you so much and we are so proud of you. Love Auntie, Yai, Uncle Sean, Allie, Stella, Winston, and Grayson.
Speaker 3: So happy happy birthday to another one.
Speaker 2: Hi, My son's birthday is this Sunday. Can you please give him a shout out tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I got this yesterday.
Speaker 2: We'll listening to you every day before school drop offs. Happy seventeenth birthday to Jacob. Love mom, dad and brother Mason. Can't wait to celebrate you this Sunday, Son, So happy birthday, Jacob.
Speaker 3: Far that's true.
Speaker 2: Another one, Hey, Graham, Time for my yearly DM for a birthday shout out for my husband Evan. His birthdays on Saturday, but we will be out of town for a bachelor party, so I won't get to celebrate him. But I still want to say happy birthday and make sure he feels the birthday, love, and I hope he has some fun birthday without me. He will it's a bachelor party, don't worry about that. So happy happy birthday there to Evan. She left her very first talkback for Disney tickets and she's going to try again today.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 2: Another one here, hey Graham, March six is my boyfriend Caesar's birthday. Can you please give him shout out from his daughter Valeria and son Caesar Junior and the love of his life Maria.
Speaker 3: So happy birthdays, Happy birthday. Another one, hey, Graham.
Speaker 2: Want to wish my beautiful daughter Juliana aka Julia happy eighth birthday. Maybe this is Mom because Auntie shout her out a minute ago. She's the most sweetest, loving and caring girl. We know we love her so much. Mom, Dad, and your big sister Alena, So happy birthday.
Speaker 3: There use a fart?
Speaker 2: What, hey, Graham, Just another mom sliding into your DMS, wanting to shout out my kids and husband. Well, listen to you guys every way every day on our way to school, and the kids always say, poor Graham has to deal with all these ladies. Trust me, I know, but they also love them as well. It's a great show. If you can, please give a shout out to my son Liam and daughter Ava and Nugget Ayala and say who gives a fart?
Speaker 3: Who us a far problem?
Speaker 2: And lastly shout out to Luis Ayala for being the best husband and superhero Dad. We listen to you guys every morning, and of course who gives a fart? That's from Stephanie.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Graham.
Speaker 2: Please please send a birthday shout out to our baby girl Sophie. She turns double digits today. She's the smartest, sweetest girl in such a little baller. We listen to the Baby Show every morning before school. Would mean a lot to her. Happy birthday, Sophie, Love Mommy, Daddy, h g Atchi, Apollo and Teddy who.
Speaker 3: Use the fun Bartie heys.
Speaker 2: Give a shout out to my kids Avery and Jonah. They're doing a fun run fundraiser at school today. Hearing their names on the radio would be motivating. Also, we've unsuccessfully called in every morning trying to win the Disneyland tickets. This would be a very cool consolation prize. That's from Dad John, So shout out to Avery and Jonah. Boo another one, Graham, We're a loyal since day one. Doghouse Day listeners, please give my kiddos a shout out. Jalen Jahre and Milanka from Castro Valley have a great day and we've been calling trying to win those Disney tickets.
Speaker 3: Please tell them we're trying and not to lose hope. Thank you. Happy Thursday, fam, that's from Geraldine.
Speaker 2: Use f one more Auntie in your DM's Graham shout out to Rocky Owen for his eighth birthday. It's a blady birthday though, but better late than never. And that is from Auntie Leon.
Speaker 1: So happy happy birthday, Boo far the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Graham, you said talkbacks already coming in for Disney ticket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people are jumping the gun just a little bit on that time, even between eight twenty and eight fifties, your last chance on the talkbacks to win and a four pack at Disneyland.
Speaker 3: I know people want those.
Speaker 6: I know we appreciate you guys trying to be on top of it, but those ones, unfortunately aren't gonna count. Has to be left, you know, around eight twenty this morning.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, the situation is devolving in my household rapidly. You missed the earlier part of the show. I detailed the last couple of days and last night, which were nightmares. My kids have had fevers, had to stay home from school. Then last night was just an all out horrible night.
Speaker 3: I got no sleep.
Speaker 2: The one of our smoke detectors started chirping the middle of the night. It was way too up high, couldn't get a ladder out to stop it. And my daughter's awake all night the dog's barking. I got no sleep and hopeful. I had high hopes that both kids, though would be back returned to school today because it seemed like they were getting better.
Speaker 3: And then I just got and I'm gonna play this.
Speaker 2: I just got this message on our doorbell camera because my daughter likes to leave me messages there in the morning because she knows i'll check them.
Speaker 3: And it's not good. You guys think it's gotten bad.
Speaker 6: Hi for just tru up literally, and.
Speaker 14: I don't think maybe he will go to school. I don't know, Sorry, but she throwed up really bad. She's crying, and yeah all that bye jab has great morning?
Speaker 5: Buy Oh it doesn't sound like did she say four just throwed up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, four just throwed up everywhere. Really bad, is what I heard.
Speaker 15: And I like that.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 2: I like how she's glass half full there at the end, She's like, but we had a great morning.
Speaker 3: I know you didn't. Kids are yeacking all over the house. Oh my god, I love her. This is a nightmare.
Speaker 6: This is good, this is.
Speaker 8: Hottest.
Speaker 12: It's really bad movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 6: Okay, so Katie Perry reached out to Taylor Swift for career advice.
Speaker 5: Let me really quick lay out why this.
Speaker 6: Is kind of crazy. Do you remember back in twenty thirteen they had one of the biggest feuds like ever.
Speaker 3: That's right, because.
Speaker 6: Taylor accused an unnamed artist, which was later confirmed to be Katy Perry. She accused her of trying to sabotage her tour by hiring all of her backup dancers, and so Taylor was left like backup dancerless and it turned into this few that lasted years.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 6: And then Taylor put out Bad Blood and that was about Katie Perry. Then that went back and forth. Anyway, So Katie has reached out to Taylor Swift to by the way, they squashed that years ago, and they've already like publicly shown that they are friends and they support one another. But Katie reached out to Taylor Swift regarding her upcoming tour.
Speaker 5: You know, she has eighty three tour days coming up.
Speaker 6: The Lifetimes tour kicks off in April, and apparently Katie is really frustrated about the lack of spotlight for her tour. I guess that's what they're calling poor ticket sales these days. So and so, who better it is hern to than Taylor's Swifts. Not only because Katie's impressed by how much money you know, Taylor makes off for her tours, obviously, but also about.
Speaker 5: The costume she wore, the set design, you know, the lighting and all that.
Speaker 6: So she's been grilling her about the production part of her tour, and she's like a sponge, just soaking up all this tour game, trying to implement some of these things on her own tour, you know, trying to get all the help she can to set herself up for success.
Speaker 3: Won't matter, It won't matter.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift is anomaly. You can't look at Taylor Swift's tour and go man I should get out on tour. You see how much money she made and wow, what and the demand and the lines of people and people losing their minds doing whatever they could, and the people camping out across from stadiums just so they could catch a just a tiny glimpse of the state. That ain't gonna happen for you. It's just not You can't, Taylor Swift that what we saw with her Airs tour is probably a one off. We may never see anything like that again. Which just became a cultural phenomenon. Like it when it took on a life of its own, it became bigger than life. And the amount of money people were paying for tickets and the demand and this is not going to happen.
Speaker 5: It was like disrupting economies.
Speaker 3: Remember that in a good way?
Speaker 5: Yeah, a good way.
Speaker 8: And also Taylor had the hype already build building up before the tour.
Speaker 5: That's the difference is here. Katie wants to.
Speaker 8: To bring the hype with the tour, but that's not gonna happen. If nobody's talking about you before it, you just hard they are, but not in a good way this time, not in a good way.
Speaker 2: I hope she has people around her that are brave enough to give her that sort of reality check, or maybe she already knows, and maybe she knows, but like when you launch an eighty three day tour and you're looking at really big venues, I just it's just not.
Speaker 3: Gonna stack up.
Speaker 6: And that's what is what I was gonna say. There's nobody around her that's gonna tell her this. Like she's even turning to Taylor for advice, and Taylor, because you know, she's just the sweetest and nicest person ever, she's giving her all this advice, trying to help her. But you know, deep down inside, Taylor knows the truth. The tour's gonna flop just like your album did.
Speaker 5: But she'll never say that to her.
Speaker 2: The Taylor Katie Kerry shade, you just do that true, But that's true, yeah.
Speaker 5: Because then at least she's trying, like she's trying her best. I get back in there.
Speaker 2: But it's not unique to Katie Perry. We've seen it happen obviously with other big artists j Loo, Timberlake, you know, all these other ones that, like you would think, it's just that the landscape of concerts and these big tours has changed and Taylor Swifts. Part of the reason, I mean she altered the landscape, the landscape of these and what we deem a successful tour now is like she's moved the goalpost so far that nobody will ever achieve it.
Speaker 6: Do you think Taylor will ever reach maybe twenty years for now, do you think she'll ever experience what these other artists are experiencing the Timberlakes and j Loo's. Do you think there'll be a time where Taylor twenty years from now, she's like, I'm going back on tour and nobody goes.
Speaker 3: People are like, do I want to see a sixty year old Taylor Swift perform?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: I'll pay a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know, but I kind of think that everybody has their moment and then there will be the new, next big thing that demands a lot more.
Speaker 5: Right, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: If you are a lottery player and you live in the North Bay, got some exciting potential news for you? Is that you Yeah, but I didn't play this the Superlato drawing last night. We have ourselves a winner. The California Superlato Plus thirty million dollar Jackpont. That ticket was sold at eighty five ten Gravenstein Highway in Katati, which is kind of by Rohner Park in the North Bay. Somebody is waking up thirty million dollars Richard this morning. Try to be happy for them?
Speaker 5: This for them?
Speaker 9: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I can't be happy thirty million.
Speaker 2: You can be had the people that win the one happening for eight billion dollar things.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you don't need all that, but thirty million, like that's we should be happy for them, right?
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 5: I just can't find it in my heart to be happy for this person.
Speaker 3: Wow, they're probably listening right now. Sorry and check your ticket.
Speaker 2: Three thirteen, seventeen, twenty three and thirty five Mega number twenty four good number, thirty thirty million dollars number. I know I was going to play those exact numbers, and I forgot to get him yesterday.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Good Morning JV Show. First of all, you guys on.
Speaker 16: This Katie Perry swissy Katie Perry music ain't even close to as good as Taylor swift let alone. She totally jumped a shark by joining American idol.
Speaker 3: Uh, and I got news for you.
Speaker 16: Taylor Swift's next tour will be just as big as the Eras tour. Yeah, but like you said, there's no comparison between the two and Katy Perry's everywhere. That American ido'll ruined her career if you.
Speaker 3: Asked me, Wow, shots fired?
Speaker 5: But or was it already ruined before that?
Speaker 3: You can agree with a few things.
Speaker 5: I think it might.
Speaker 3: I think American I pulled her off the trash heap. I'm kidding. I'm joking, kind of, I'm not. I mean, I am joking.
Speaker 6: Graham, before we get so why you should never have surgery on a Friday. Yes, there's new information. We're gonna get to that in a second. We have an update on what's point on at your house.
Speaker 3: Oh no, the situations devolved. It's worse. What's now gotten worse? You missed it. A minute ago.
Speaker 2: I played some audio from a doorbell message on our doorbell camera that my daughter left, and she said, Dad, this morning's not good. Ford throwed up on he throwed up this morning. He throwed up My daughter, Quinn's five, by the way, my son is seven years old. And I said, yeah, he told him how to fever this week, and it seemed like they were all better, and my wife Kate was set to get them off to school today finally, and it was gonna be great.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the.
Speaker 2: Update for my wife, because I said, I just got Quinn's message on the door wall. He's throwing up, question mark. And here's where it gets worse, you guys, Okay, she says, while going number two on the toilet, he threw up over himself and the floor right when I was about to get them out the door.
Speaker 3: On the way to school.
Speaker 5: A poor Graham, poor Ford.
Speaker 8: There's nothing your wife is dealing with all this, right, I mean she's working from.
Speaker 3: Home, bless her heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's probably on a video call while all this is happening. But man, the oh, the throwing up whole going like, can't he get any worse?
Speaker 5: I thought that only happens movie.
Speaker 3: Is it possible for it to get any worse? I don't think it is.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 3: I hope my little buddy is feeling better now.
Speaker 2: That brings me to my next issue, because at this point my wife is now not feeling good. She's got a sore throat. Both kids have had a fever. I'm the designated survivor. I'm the last one. Oh my god, I'm the last one has not been affected. And yet I'm with you know, yesterday, I'm trying to comfort the kids who weren't feeling that good, and I'm cuddling with them, trying to get them down for a nap or whatever.
Speaker 3: And I had one on one side and one on the other.
Speaker 2: And I'm supposed to be the designated survivor, but I don't even know if my immune system is going to be able to handle this.
Speaker 3: I think I'm screwed.
Speaker 5: I think you are too. What about wearing a mask?
Speaker 3: I think the damage is done. It's too late, and tomorrow's already been exposed.
Speaker 2: And tomorrow I'm gonna sit down for my afternoon and then I'm gonna throw.
Speaker 3: Up every nay, like I just the writings on the wall. This is bad.
Speaker 2: This is bad.
Speaker 3: House. I feel bad for everything, my entire family. This is not good.
Speaker 6: I hope we make it through, all right, Everyone keep Graham in your prayers in his family. What do you have?
Speaker 3: Please do? All right?
Speaker 2: Think about this when you are scheduling your next operation or surgery or procedure, because according to some new research.
Speaker 3: How is this new, It is new, Just trust me.
Speaker 2: A new study has found that if you are having surgery on a Friday, you are quite significantly increasing the probability that you're going to have some sort of complication to that procedure. This has already been things like this have been documented documented in the medical community. They call it the weekend effect, where they already see a like the care that happens on Saturdays and Sundays is not as good. You're not getting the top level doctors and nurses on those days because they're off.
Speaker 3: It's the weekend.
Speaker 2: Getting the lower level people. So already the weekend is a bad time to visit the er and other places like that. Just that that, that part's been documented, but apparently now they're seeing that that actually carries over into Friday. So if you've got a surgery schedule for a Friday, which is tomorrow, hopefully I'm not scaring anybody, but you might want to rethink that. This study found that people who underwent surgery on a Friday had a higher risk of death at thirty days nine percent increase, at ninety days, a ten percent increase, and one year out a twelve percent increase compared to surgeries performed any other day of the week. So Monday through Thursday you're good, but on Friday your risk of complications and mortality goes up significantly.
Speaker 3: I'd always heard.
Speaker 2: This about look, not just you know, medical procedures, whatever, any sort of anybody's doing any work for you, anything, you want to get them in the morning. I'd always heard that morning time is better than afternoon because everybody gets those afternoon sleepies. You get tired, you get a little I'm almost off work. Let me just get through this. You want people, people are sharper and focused. I heard if you ever have to meet with a you know, a judge for sentencing, you want that in the morning, and judge is nice and sharp and fresh. And same thing for doctors and surgeons. You want them in the morning, when they are fresh and ready to go.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 3: But turns out Friday, Saturday, Sunday is a big no go.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I think this is what happened to me when I got my eyebrows micro bladed. I think it went on a Friday, and it was late afternoon, and that's.
Speaker 3: No wonder. I've always thought one half of your face was angry at me, and the other hand, I knew it.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank god, I thought I booked with I remember not even getting her, probably because it was the weekend and she called out she was.
Speaker 3: The good one.
Speaker 5: Wow, that explained so much.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a big reminder for everybody, like big eyebrows, micro bladed on the weekend, or schedule a surgery or another procedure. But people are listening now and they have a surgery tomorrow. It's gonna be fine, totally fine, totally fine. But starting because it's in the morning, starting next week, get a Monday through Thursday procedure.
Speaker 3: You've been warned.
Speaker 6: You've been warned.
Speaker 5: There's your warning.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, thank you so much for.
Speaker 5: Hanging out with us on this Thursday.
Speaker 6: All right, it's not quite eight twenty yet, but what the hell, we're feeling good. We're gonna just open up that talk back right now. You want these tickets the Disneyland resort. It's for two day, one park per day tickets. They also talk back now with your name, your phone number. We're not going to play your number on the air unless you want us to. But Yeah, we have to have a way to hit you back and call you live on the air close to eight fifty to let.
Speaker 5: You know you have won.
Speaker 6: One person gonna be winning these tickets and sadly today this is your last your last chance sent these.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so good luck, lad where's my jewelry?
Speaker 2: Can we tell? All right? Ladies, I want to know how you would handle this situation, if you could ever do what this woman is doing. Okay, she says, her and her husband they were married for six years. They have three kids together, but then they just kind of grew apart and they decided we're better.
Speaker 3: Off as friends, and they got a divorce.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, her man, well, ex man, he went ahead and met another woman looks exactly like her.
Speaker 3: Clearly he has a type. He met another woman looks very very similar.
Speaker 5: Would bother me, right there, Just that would bother me.
Speaker 8: It's kind of flattering though, It's like, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 6: She looks like But it also says that there was nothing special about you. You just fit that type.
Speaker 3: Hm, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: That it would bother me?
Speaker 3: I guess, all right.
Speaker 2: So and he ends up marrying this new woman and they now have kids together. And the woman, the original woman who got divorced. She's now since married and has moved on as well. But the interesting part about this is the both of these women have now become best friends beyond best friends. So again, this is a woman she divorced her husband. She says they grew apart and they their whole goal was to be really good a co parenting. Well, they took it to another level because now she has become best friends with his new wife.
Speaker 3: And she says they are so close that they even wax each other.
Speaker 5: Wait, like they're like their legs.
Speaker 2: I doesn't say it says they even wax each other their mustaches. Maybe that or maybe other areas. Because they say they call and text each other constantly. They are have blended the families almost. It does kind of sound like their sister wives a little bit. But this woman has moved on and she's married a new husband and he must be okay with us. But her she has become best friends with her exes now new wife. Could you ever become super close with your ex's new partner, because she says they are besties.
Speaker 3: They're so much alike, so similar.
Speaker 2: Obviously they look a lot alike but they're very similar in a lot of other ways, and they just they love it their best friends.
Speaker 5: I want to say, I.
Speaker 6: Hope one day could reach that level of maturity, but.
Speaker 5: Right now, I just don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't think so, I mean, not so close that we're waxing each other, not like that. I mean, I wouldn't wax anyone so.
Speaker 2: Point, so let's start there. But that's a very you know, close bond if you are waxing someone.
Speaker 8: I mean, I guess in that case, like there's kids involved, so it makes sense why they would have such a close relationship.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, this is like best case, yeh scenario. I love that they're able to do this and blend the families and they're hanging out, which means like the children are having a really close relationship as well.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 8: But I think that's the only like reason why I would even want to be friends with like my exes. I guess, partner is there if there were kids involved. If there are no kids involved, then no, like, get on my life. I mean, nobody nobody is.
Speaker 5: Being friends with the their exes new girl, I mean, I guess.
Speaker 6: It does happen.
Speaker 3: But what'spened.
Speaker 5: But I mean more I was gonna say, more.
Speaker 6: So when there are kids involved, because you're you're forced to have somewhat a relationship with that person.
Speaker 2: Right you want to put on a front like it's all amicaal, but deep deep down you're like, I hate their guts and if I ever get a chance to wax them, I'm going to make sure I do a horrible job and leave a big strip of fur acrusted bay.
Speaker 6: But also feeling like that, doesn't that also mean that you're like holding on to something from the X if you're still like harboring all these negative feelings and emotions.
Speaker 3: We're human beings, Slena.
Speaker 2: We're just human beings trying to survive and can't help our human emotions.
Speaker 8: Because if somebody treated you, like if somebody did you wrong, you know you're holding on to those feelings, especially if that person is still like some what in your life.
Speaker 5: I think that's the thing for me, it would be like triggering more than anything.
Speaker 2: Yes, their scenario, this scenario that I described, maybe a little different because she said, I mean, their divorce sounded more or less like it wasn't with a major incident that caused it. They just decided we're better off friends. We're not got it supposed to be in a romantic relationship.
Speaker 5: Let's try to figure out what they're waxing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I'll shoot the mean e maybe like the.
Speaker 5: Armpits, the side wirds.
Speaker 3: Maybe, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Some people do that.
Speaker 6: Graham ask a question, Oh do men know? I don't know why I reacted that way. Do men know that women have armpit hair? Yeah, we're aware of it, but we'd like to not think about it. Okay. I've come across somebody who I used to work with who like had no idea that women even grew Yes, So I don't know if it was like a known.
Speaker 2: Thing amongst men, would it be as and I can show you mine, but like, would it be as thick and full as mine if we just let it?
Speaker 3: Or would it be like a little more dainty?
Speaker 5: I think it's a little more dainty. We'll show us yours it's cuter, or you just offered just show it.
Speaker 3: Take a look. Oh see, it's just like you know, wait, you don't even.
Speaker 5: Have any were barely you have dainty arm pits.
Speaker 3: I don't have dainty arm.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Rugged arm is very sparse.
Speaker 6: Do you wax?
Speaker 2: I don't wax. I'm not a very hairy person, despite what you think about me. So as I was like, oh, the hair on this guy's the areos guy, I'm really not that hairy. A gun a little bit of chest hair.
Speaker 1: I believe you the JV on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Hope you having a great morning before we get back to our meeting in the lady's room. We've been all morning following up on what's happening at Graham's house right now.
Speaker 2: Total disaster, weak in general. Both my kids came down with fevers at different times. We thought they were going back to school today. Had a nightmare of a night last night, smoke detector going off, all sorts of stuff, dog barking, got no sleep, and then I learned this morning that as my wife was about to bring the kids to school, my son Ford, who was on the toilet going number two, decided to throw up everywhere at.
Speaker 3: That exact moment.
Speaker 10: Good morning.
Speaker 9: This message is for Graham. I just wanted to let you know the flu is going around. It is very rough, so either keep your distance, but with kids, I know you can't. So maybe wear a mask because you may think you won't get it, and then you'll be punched in the throat by the flu and it is horrible.
Speaker 17: Take care.
Speaker 9: I hope the kiddles feel better, hie.
Speaker 3: Oh, I hope I don't get this.
Speaker 2: And yesterday I was snuggling both of them, trying to, you know, comfort them in their afternoon, you know, trying to get them to take a little rest in the afternoon, and both from just breathing right into my face.
Speaker 5: You're getting it.
Speaker 3: And my wife, my wife says she's got a sore throat today.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's starting.
Speaker 3: I'm the lone survivor right now. I feel great.
Speaker 16: Graham.
Speaker 5: I thought you were rarely sick because it was a mind over matter thing. So just think positive that you're not getting sick.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. That's a good point. I remember that getting sick is for the week.
Speaker 6: You don't believe in getting sick.
Speaker 3: You never get sick.
Speaker 2: This one's going to be a tough thing to avoid because my entire house has gotten it.
Speaker 3: But I have heard that.
Speaker 2: I've talked to so many families that have had the flu or whatever's going around this year, and everybody.
Speaker 3: Says it is rough.
Speaker 7: Hey Graham, I just want to tell you I feel your pain. My son came down with neurovirus and was, you know, puking and it's coming out of both ends, and then passed on to me and my husband, and you know, when we thought the worship it was over, he then came down with the flu. These kids are just full of you, and I'm so sorry. I feel your pain. I promise what it's over, you know you'll have some free time, but for now, just lots of pedia life. I wish you luck.
Speaker 5: Maybe he doesn't have the flu. Yeah, maybe it's a neuro virus or something else.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine going like she said, having going neuro virus right into the flu?
Speaker 3: Like, should life be any more cruel?
Speaker 5: Did you and your family get the flu vaccine?
Speaker 2: We have?
Speaker 3: My kids probably have. I didn't.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm gonna need both of you to stay away because Selna, you've been snifflely too.
Speaker 5: I cannot get sick. I have a Vegas trip happening next weekend. You're gonna get sick.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 6: What is the difference?
Speaker 3: I really catch.
Speaker 5: Worse my kids.
Speaker 6: Doctor said that this this year's flu shot not really doing much for this uh this flu anyways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always the effective rate is always varies every year based on what strain that they think is going to be the one that's going around the dominant one. They try to formulate for that, but they don't always get it right.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: All right, back to our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 6: Oh, by the way, continue to get those talkbacks in today. This is your last chance to win tickets for the Disneyland resorts. So leave us talk backs with your name, your phone number close to eight fifty. We're gonna be calling whoever wins this live on the air, letting them know that they've won.
Speaker 5: All right, our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 6: Relationship experts are saying that cozy pajamas can negatively impact a relationship.
Speaker 5: What do you guys wear to bed?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: It varies.
Speaker 8: It goes from really ugly, like old T shirt to like soaky pajamas.
Speaker 5: There's no in between.
Speaker 3: Wait, but what old T shirt?
Speaker 5: And what and nothing?
Speaker 8: Or old T.
Speaker 5: Shirt and nothing on the bottom.
Speaker 8: Sometimes Okay, if it's really cold, sweats. If it's kinda eh, then just my undies.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe going to more detail about this, but yeah, what.
Speaker 5: Kind of underwear?
Speaker 3: Describe them?
Speaker 5: The very like cute ones with a little lace. Okay, stop it you think I mean no, I mean we wanted.
Speaker 3: This is the JV show. It's very honest.
Speaker 6: You're in the Live by yourself, So this is what you're wearing to bed by yourself? Yes, now I know it's not shaved. I've I didn't mean it's probably not.
Speaker 3: Want in great detail. Tell us more.
Speaker 8: I've tried, like the fully, like the full nude, like going to bed like that. It just doesn't feel as comfy as wearing something on top.
Speaker 3: So you mean to tell me that you at home in your apartment by yourself? And where do you live? Milbray, Salmonto. Some there are some nights where you're just like, you know, completely naked bed in the buff and.
Speaker 6: Just create it.
Speaker 8: But it's not as comfy. So I like having something off up top. If not, I get too cold.
Speaker 3: Okay, got it, Selena? What do you what do you wearing? I have a feeling it's not that what just described there.
Speaker 2: I thing like that.
Speaker 5: I to go back and forth between like same thing like T shirts sweats.
Speaker 6: Still do the T shirts or I would have like you know, the really like hozy like pajama pants on.
Speaker 5: Those are my favorites.
Speaker 3: Oh, I feel bad for your ma'am.
Speaker 5: Well I'm getting to this.
Speaker 6: Uh, this expert says, pajamas like this, it's not just nightwear. It's a signal that you're not prioritizing attraction.
Speaker 3: Couldn't agree more.
Speaker 5: And it's funny that you say that, Graham.
Speaker 6: This is honestly something that me and my man have talked about and so ever since I don't I don't know when we got together, I've had to like switch up what I wear to.
Speaker 3: Bed and what have you switched up to?
Speaker 2: Hang on?
Speaker 3: Hang up?
Speaker 2: I mean, so you have the talk. He's like, look these frumpy sweatpants and these giant fuzzy socks, and your crocs that you're wearing to bed no longer, right, and your black shirts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no hoodies, no, exactly what you wear.
Speaker 3: Exactly here to work. That's what you wear to bed.
Speaker 6: They have like my daytime luggings and like my nighttime luggings, right, and like old T shirt, like your daytime crops, your nighttime night.
Speaker 8: Time crocks, nighttime ugs. Yep, I would wear it's into my bed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And now up to now nothing like Jess, like, I'm not wearing big lacey granny panties and or I just I can't do the naked either.
Speaker 5: I'm with you, I just I just can't. It's not comfortable for me.
Speaker 6: But now I don't have to wear I wear like like a little like short set with like a little like you know, pajama to tak top or or something like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're back in. We're back in. Guy's ears are perking up again.
Speaker 6: My my husband is saying exactly what this expert is saying that, Yeah, I'm wearing that, it's signaling to that person that you just you're not in the mood, you don't want to be close to them, you're kind of like shutting them out.
Speaker 5: Wow, And I didn't know that this is how men viewed that. I'm just trying to be comfortable. But I feel like men, Yeah, I didn't think so either.
Speaker 8: I feel like they look at clothing but they don't care as long as it comes off.
Speaker 2: When we're fighting through layers of like you know, these floppy sweats and then just then there's a pair of leggings on under that and then beneath that there's like fur lined you know something else.
Speaker 3: It's just like how many layers are there, you know, and we just give up.
Speaker 8: You know what to It's like my grandma had twelve kids, and I don't think she was wearing any like lacey cute pajamas like back in the day. They were wearing just like a super long gown, like did guys like those back then or what?
Speaker 5: Probably? Yeah, but she wasn't wearing sweats under that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she wasn't wearing crocs into that. I'll I'll say this, the there is I mean, I think there is some something to this. Now we're not saying ladies don't be comfortable. I think there's a happy medium where you can have something that doesn't look like what you would wear on an airplane or to the DMV, which is just fair enough the frumpiest you know clothes. Ever, there's something in between us probably just as comfortable but also like.
Speaker 3: A little bit cute.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: We don't want we're not sacrificing.
Speaker 2: We don't want you sacrificing your comfort and sleeping in something uncomfortable. But it could be there is a probably a cuter version out there of you know, the old flannels right that.
Speaker 5: You got the expert.
Speaker 6: This expert said that wearing cozy pajamas like the big, thick fleece stuff, it's not the death of intimacy, but that couple should be more intentional by making an extra effort with what you wear to bed. And they also said that couples who sleep naked are happier. Ah, Grandma, are you gonna be trying this with your wife?
Speaker 2: I mean it's not again, it's not for me to decide what she wears the bed. I just wear my underwear, so you know, I'm doing holding up my.
Speaker 3: End up the bargain.
Speaker 2: I just like sometimes I wonder as she comes to bed, and look, we live in a new house. We got a nice new heating system, we got insulation. And she shows up. I'm like, I'm roasting hot in our room. I'm kicking the blankets off. And she shows up to bed wearing you know, a leather parka, and you know, a scarf and like mittens and and everything, and like some leggings that her grandma crocheted her at one time.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's like wearing sex. She's like wearing a quilt.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. And then piling all the blankets on top of it. I'm like, how are we How is our temperature this different?
Speaker 6: I'm just I'm always cold. But you know what else, and you can probably know you and your wife can relate to this. It's like I can never be that person that sleeps naked or in anything that's like teeny tiny because we have to get up multiple times a night because the kids are up and they're crying and they're screaming, and one's just walking around like same thing in your house, Graham.
Speaker 5: It's like I can't just be like hop out of bed naked and go tend to my kids.
Speaker 2: You know, I keep the lights off for that reason. You don't need to see what's happening here.
Speaker 3: Now, I mean, I get it, but.
Speaker 2: I think again, I think there is And there's probably a lot of.
Speaker 3: People that disagree with this take, but I think there is.
Speaker 2: You know, we don't want you to sacrifice your comfort, but you could step up your sleepwear game, ladies, just slightly now, just slightly.
Speaker 5: Hey, after having that talk with my husband, I made the change the.
Speaker 1: JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 5: Thank you for being here today. Okay, so we are about to give out our lass of disney Land.
Speaker 6: Take it.
Speaker 16: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Please call me who left your talkbacks trying to win these? Listen up here is the winning talkback.
Speaker 15: Good Morning JV Show. This is Shana from Pittsburgh. I'm calling in in hopes to win the Disneyland tickets. This would be a great surprise for my husband and our three kids.
Speaker 3: Especially.
Speaker 15: It was just my husband's birthday last week, so I hope we win our number. My number is nine two five three eight three eight eight. Thank you.
Speaker 5: All right, we're done, Shana.
Speaker 3: Shana from Pittsburgh. Better answer this phone. Shana from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hi, is this Shana from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, yeah, Shana. Did do you have a husband that recently had a birthday?
Speaker 17: He did?
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 6: R J?
Speaker 3: This seems to check out. Let me give her one you thought about that birthday?
Speaker 5: Shana?
Speaker 2: You just w.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, no way.
Speaker 13: Do you know me and my three kids.
Speaker 15: We were all in the car this morning trying to call for the note game.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, well you just got four two day, one part per day Disneyland sets.
Speaker 2: My gosh, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 5: Congratulations. I'm so happy for you, all right? Hang on, that was it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm you want to like him and tell about the Disneyland.
Speaker 8: You know, Disneyland Resort, the happiest place on earth. You'll find all kinds of happy you guys, like the travel to a galaxy far far away kind of happy, or though my dream is finally coming true kind of happy, or the angry.
Speaker 2: From the other JV show listeners that didn't win that Ye, no hate Shana from Pittsburgh's guests, not that honest.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 8: In the Bay Trending sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 6: So Justin Baldoni is now being accused of toxic positivity.
Speaker 3: Stop it is that a thing? I guess.
Speaker 6: I mean, we've heard of toxic like negativity, you know, in the workplace. But he, I guess he was too positive that it was toxic. There's a former Wayfarer Studios employee. This is you know, his production company, Justin's, and this former staffer is calling him, calling him out, claiming that his charitable efforts and different things that he would do while working for him just felt so fake. This former employee did an interview with the La Times and it was published yesterday, and he was talking about how Justin once recorded himself giving clothes to homeless people during this skid Rowe Carnival of Love event that who would put on every year in La.
Speaker 5: He also claimed good guy, I know.
Speaker 6: He also claims that Justin will request would request that employees sign all their emails with so much love, like that's what they had to write, like so much love and then their name. This person says it was just constant positivity all the time. I would say toxic positivity because it felt so fake.
Speaker 3: What in the ted lasso? Is this the toxic positivity? That's not a thing a positivity?
Speaker 2: Now, some people where I could understand if you are just doing it for social media and you're not really a positive person and you're just trying to showcase yourself doing all these good deeds, you know, for your own self image, that bugs me. But if you're just genuinely a positive person that does really great stuff for other people.
Speaker 6: But haven't you ever come across somebody who's just like too positive? And I've never watched that.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, Selena, great show.
Speaker 8: It's better than meeting somebody who is super negative about everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would rather have a positive person.
Speaker 2: People that are so their initial response. People need to remember that when somebody comes with an idea or something in the workplace, and if you people that instantly say something negative about it and that's your first reaction, you need to ted Lasso yourself and reframe that and like think about that.
Speaker 3: There are some people we all know them.
Speaker 2: That's their gut reaction to everything is something negativell that won't work because you know, how about let's start with how can we make this work?
Speaker 6: You gotta stop with the ted Lassa references. I don't I don't understand them.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm not. I'm just quoting myself there.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, ted Lasso yourself or someone.
Speaker 3: Ted Last is just a very very positive guy in the show.
Speaker 5: That's all very negative right now. I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 6: A Gypsy Rose is weighing in on Casey Anthony giving legal advice. Have you guys heard about this, saw something about this?
Speaker 3: She's on TikTok or something.
Speaker 6: Kathy Anthony is on TikTok and she is charging people to give legal advice. If you don't know who Casey Anthony is. She was on trial in twenty eleven for the murder of her daughter. She was found not guilty. And it's one of those things where it's like all the evidence is pointing to you did it.
Speaker 5: There's no way you didn't do it.
Speaker 6: Yet she was acquitted, right, and now you're charging people to give legal advice and uh, photographer caught up a Gypsy Rose.
Speaker 12: You see, Anthony has a new substack where she's charging people to give them legal advice even though she's not a lawyer.
Speaker 5: Like, do you think that's a good thing?
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: What if the next big beef was Gypsy Rose and Casey Anthony. Oh, and they're like dropping diss tracks and stuff.
Speaker 3: Now go for it, Yeah, have at it, ladies.
Speaker 6: Have she recently on the on the the Menendez Brothers, Like they're asking Gypsy what she thinks about She's the last person who should be giving any of these people advice.
Speaker 3: Did they catch up to her at the Dollar Tree at the airport?
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 5: I don't think she goes there anymore. And it was Dollar General.
Speaker 2: Oh, Dollar General's your store. Sorry, smirks, the great name of the General.
Speaker 6: Graham, What do you have all right?
Speaker 2: Utah poised to become the first state in the country to you really start asking for verification for age when downloading apps. This is obviously mainly targeting social media companies. Utah tried to pass a couple other things before where they wanted parental permission age requirements to be able to be on social media sites, but that ultimately got kind of shut down by a judge. Now they've got a bill that's advanced all the way to their governor's desk, and should they sign it, this will become law, and it will require that app stores verify the ages of users and get parental consent for downloading the apps. So your kid that's not quite old enough to be on Instagram, they would have to prove they are be able to prove they are old enough in the app store and get your consent to download that social media app to their phone. Surprisingly, I guess maybe not surprisingly, Meta, Snap, and X all issued a joint statement saying they are supporting this. They think this is a good idea. Whether or not it's because they don't want to shoulder the burden themselves, which I think that's why it's not surprising to me. They don't want to be the ones responsible for verifying the age of the users on their platform. So far it hasn't been working right, and they'd like to pass that off to somebody else. Pass that off to the app stores, Google an Apple. Okay, you guys figure out how to verify the age of the users, and then it sort of absolves them of any wrongdoing in all this, which they know exactly what they're doing, and they could do a better job of age verification if they wanted to.
Speaker 3: They don't. They want more users on their platform spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: But it'd be interesting to see if this does get signed into the law, how it's rolled out, and then if other states follow suit.
Speaker 3: I like it. I do too.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think there needs to be but again I think the burden lies not just on the app stores, on the companies as well.
Speaker 3: They all need to come up with a unified plan.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: All right, so earlier we were talking about how what you wear to bed can kill your relation or it can be really really good if you wear absolutely nothing, according to relationship experts, but those big, cozy fleece pajamas that you know, us ladies love to wear because they're so comfortable. That is killing your relationship according to experts, because it's signaling to your man or to your partner.
Speaker 5: That hey, hands off, no touchy. I'm prioritizing comfort.
Speaker 17: Guys. I just wanted to weigh in on the women's sleep stuff. Personally, ladies sleeping naked post to let everything air out better for your down their health, and hey, it's free men like naked. That's great. Although I agree probably the birth control pajamas are not the best thing to wear, you know, the flannels and everything. But you know, it's a little one sided. Guys expect you wear lingerie. And there's still one the same basketball shorts from college than.
Speaker 3: Those basketball shorts are friends. We've got a lot of good memories with those basketball shorts from college.
Speaker 5: Oh the way, come on, I love that she calls it the birth control pajamas.
Speaker 6: That was great, Thank you for that.
Speaker 10: Good morning.
Speaker 6: My name is Kaj.
Speaker 10: I'm definitely in that boat where I like to wear like comfy sweats and stuff at home or to bed, and I had a pair that had maybe like one too many oil scenes on them, and my partner didn't like them. But he ended up buying me a new pair of sweats with like lots of pockets on them, so definitely an upgrade. So there's definitely a happy medium in like fashionable like comfy like sleep wear.
Speaker 5: Have a good day, Hate you too.
Speaker 3: I got some question me too.
Speaker 5: Way do you need all those pockets to go to.
Speaker 3: Pet What are you storing at?
Speaker 5: Snacks? Obviously?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you'd put some snacks in the pockets.
Speaker 6: I guess if you like, if you're sick, some tissues to blow your nose. I hate having to get up and do that in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: The water bottle.
Speaker 6: Maybe I get thirsty.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. Yeah, I guess the pockets.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to go to sleep in my car go shorts tonight, just like pockets on the pockets.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 3: I do like that.
Speaker 8: She mentions that her man's the when that bought her the pajamas, because it's like, Hey, you want me to look.
Speaker 2: Good when I go to leap, But wouldn't you if you noticed that your partner had She said it had too many oil stains on it.
Speaker 3: What do you change in the oil of your car and your pajamas. Let's work on that. Let's let's get you some She needs some copper rolls or something. Yeah, she's got some wrenches in there, work boots.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just like mud all over the sheets.
Speaker 2: The court of a fresh valveline in there. She wants to keep in one of the of the pockets.
Speaker 5: But I agree with her.
Speaker 3: There there is sort of a happier medium.
Speaker 2: There's like an upgraded version of your super comfy stuff, so you can still be comfortable but wear something slightly.
Speaker 6: I need those track Where can I buy some sexy fancy sweats from because that's what I need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're out there, they're there.
Speaker 6: Send me the links really quick. There is a sushi din and dasher that's been caught in Campbell. So this was at Sushi Confidential. The owner of the restaurant, Randy Musterer, actually posted about this online. He says that there was a guy who over two months, racked up over one thousand dollars in unpaid sushi and beer. And he would go to their two locations, like one time he'd go here and go next and he would just kind of like alternate, and so they knew what this guy was.
Speaker 5: He wasn't paying for his stuff.
Speaker 6: They had his picture, and then they caught him in the act. He got caught in the act. They spotted him. He was on the patio, he was dining alone, trying to be all incognito. He's wearing a hoodie, he had his hat on, trying to stay under the radar. And they, he said, they played it smart. Went over there, he took his order, okay, served him his food, but then they immediately closed out his check to see how he'd react. So they'd give him his food and they automatically come back with the check like okay, here you go, like, here's your check. And the first thing he did was ask where the bathroom was good, and the owner was like, sure enough, classic move that way. He can sneak out the back. That's what he did all the other times, but this time they were on top of it. They were anticipating this move. So the person that was taking to order ran to the other exit and caught him in the act as he was trying to escape from there and confronted him. That's when he panicked and he ran back through the restaurant and bolted out the front door, and then they were able to call Campbell PD and they ended up catching the guy.
Speaker 5: He already and he had a warrant out for his arrest for something else.
Speaker 3: So here's here's Mike, Well two things.
Speaker 2: Here's my first question though, is this because we talked about there's a serial dining dasher that was hitting all sorts of Bay Area bars and restaurants and he had been busted a couple of times, but by all accounts, had continued to do it.
Speaker 3: Do we know if this is the same guy that I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think it's a different guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think because this fits that. I mean, what a good twist in the story we got. We got the guy.
Speaker 2: If it was the same guy that had been hitting up all these other uh, that part has not been places in San francisc going on the peninsula. Now.
Speaker 3: Secondly, why would you.
Speaker 2: Go Why how dumb are you to go back to the same restaurant that you dined and dash from?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: You know you're on camera, they know your face, and you.
Speaker 3: Know how many different restaurants there are. I mean, if you were going to dine and dash. You could dine and dash from a different.
Speaker 2: Restaurant every single time, every day, and then they wouldn't be waiting.
Speaker 5: Come on, Dinand Dashers, use your head a little bit.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine