Speaker 1: We are alive. Today is June three, twenty twenty five, and I think I should be ready to click that. But yes, cool, good morning everybody. So there's a lot of things, a lot of things have happened since we last spoke. I didn't get a chance to get on with Stephan this Sunday. Sundays have become my day to take my daughter to the water park and then I cook dinner for her. So by the time that's all done, we're three hours apart. So he's already done with this show. Are pretty close to it. So when it happens, it's the possibility I'll be on there. But it wasn't. I wasn't snubbing or anything like that, not if anybody was even considering that or not. But just case you were, that wasn't like a I wasn't like to him or anything like that. Okay, So Roren bretty Young, we're on Rumble, We're on YouTube, and allow me to do this real quick. We've got some things to talk about, and I hope everybody is aware. You can always call in if you want to add something to what we're talking about. The phone number is six one nine four three one zero three. Three four. It's gonna add this link here real quick and make that public and publish. All right, there we are. What we got going on today is a little bit of the Yesoteric Guardian, the Vatican's most terrifying secret, the Black Pope. I mean how that it intwines with everything else that we've been discussing about, this Saturn cult, regardless of what Abrahamic mask it wears, whether it's Judaism, it extreams Zionism, Catholicism, Aldisms. So that's what we'll be looking at today, and if we have time, some more on instagrabs. But I want to read something to you first, and I'm reading from Michael Collins Piper's book The Final Judgment, and this comes from the end. We're going to go back into this later on and get give me more of the details, but it says this is our final judgment. Israel's Massade was a primary and critical, behind the scenes player in the conspiracy that ended the life of John F. Kennedy. Through its own vast resources and through its international contacts and the intelligence community and in organized crime, Israel had the means, it had the opportunity, and it had the motive to play a major frontline role in the crime of the century, and it did, it says. Although it is likely not certain that Mayer Lanski's mafia lieutenant Santos Trafficante Junior of Tampa and Carlos Marcello of New Orleans had advanced knowledge of the impending assassin and the assassination itself, it is not clear that they, or for that matter, Chicago mafia boss Sam gi and Conna, or the Mafios Mafia's roving ambassador Johnny Rosselli, were actually involved in the planning of the assassination itself. However, we do know today that both Gene Conna and Rosselli were under the thumb of Masad connected crime boss Hymen Lamer, and that opens up a whole new can of worms. The role of the Italian American organized crime figures in JFK assassination is more media generated myth than reality. At best, they were secondary players and the bigger scheme of things, meaning the actual uh nature of this quote unquote mafia is not Italian. And let's see, they talked about Micki Cohen in here. We're gonna get a little bit ahead of this though that was not the one in Jewish. So now we're going into the book called the Golam with Michael Collins Piper.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: This book came after final judgment. It appears that he's self edited too, because there's mistakes quite a few along the way, but it's nothing that you can't you know, decipher, it's just a probably needed a better editing job. In Jewish lure, a distinguished rabbi magically conjured up out of clay from the earth, a British creature, the Golam that the Rabbi dispatched upon the world, who vanquished the enemies of the Jewish people. Now I heard of a guy named neph Tali, but this isn't who they're referring to. There's a it's a different uh rabbi, So either he was second like a like a lackey to the guy or whatever. But there's a nepht Tally in the low character. And one of them might be in the line of the Rothschilds, who obviously weren't the roths Childs, the the Bowers, and before that there were whoever, so changing the name through history and their connections with the realm are pretty interesting. So it says as told in the legend which later inspired Mary Shelley Frankenstein, the golam got out of control, improved even a threat to the Jewish survival. In fact, a most real and quite dangerous golum does exist on our planet in these modern times. Cast out of a mineral known as uranium. This golam is Israel's founding father, as India's as Israel's founding father, David Ben Gurion described it Israel's sacred nuclear weapon of mass destruction, the primary source of trouble in the precarious realm of atomic proliferation on the face of our strife ridden plant today. Now they're saying that the nuclear program is the golum. I disagree. I think it's more absolutely put that the golam is every country that is being by proxy operated through their debt, enslavement or their capitulation due to infiltration of countries, And the most prominent one in the most powerful military would be our country. So we are their golum. They put the words, as they say, like the paper in the mouth of the golam, in the mouths of our politicians to sell the story as to why we need to go to wars and then we go to wars for the best interests of a certain country.
Speaker 3: To me, that.
Speaker 1: Defines America's role. And to say that Israel leads us, I would say that's more of a Brady Child situation, because who are the parents. We were here first, We created it along with working players in the Bank of England network. And Brandeis was the one who drafted the Balfour Declaration right here, and he was a Frankeist. It says Israel refuses to sign any treaty regulating the use of nuclear weapons. Now this is from twenty thirteen, I think, so, I don't know what's updated or not. All correspondents concerning the Nuclear Non Proliferation Agreement, the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty, and other copiously negated agreements on weapons of mass destruction go into the Israels Israeli governments rubbish bins. Yet Israel receives three billion in eight I'm sure that's more now annually from the United States. This is despite legislation the Symington Accord to prevent the US government from granting aid to countries who developed nuclear weapons outside the International Control and Agreement. All right, now, let's move over into this We'll go into more of this later. Way to re emond, say, every time they released a twenty eight days later movie, there was a bad thing coinciding. Twenty eight days nine to eleven was happening. Weeks in seven was the financial crash. Now there's another one coming in two weeks another movie. What do you like? Let me see what's going on over here? Eh?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So I'm starting at this particular point for a reason. I'm just going to cut through it and get to the more imperent. It starts taking off right around here. So this is where we want to stary the world.
Speaker 4: The idea is that the material world as we know it is not the creation of a benevolent supreme being, but of a lesser controlling force known as the Demiurge. According to Gnostic teachings, the Demiurge is not a demon in the traditional sense, but a flawed entity.
Speaker 3: Who believes itself to be God.
Speaker 4: It created the physical universe, imposed structure, hierarchy and law, and lock the human soul into cycles of incarnation, suffering, and forgetfulness. Its main tool of control is not violence, order systems of belief, religious institutions.
Speaker 1: I would disagree with the whole. It's not violence. How do you how do you maintain order when you're someone who has no They're completely indifferent to right and wrong. There's a there's no line there, there's no thing you would not cross. I think I think their actions speak louder than this summation of their don't their Their main tool isn't violence.
Speaker 3: Actions, moral codes and the illusion of salvation.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that.
Speaker 4: In that framework, the Black Pope is seen as the highest earthly representative of that system.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about Saturn, right, We're talking about Chronos Saturn Saturn more specifically than Krotos, because that wasn't after imagining through the scope and lens of the Greeks. But the people are talking about this and when they say Greece decadends, it's all the influence. First, you got to understand some of the writers of the myths and all this other stuff were not quote unquote Greek. They were these people. They were the Saturn cult, the Edenites that we discussed before. And because they have Greek names, it's easy just to assume. But that's our problem. Just because it's German name, would we assumed that that they're German, you know. So it's the same thing with Italian names, French names, and so on and so forth, Dutch names. So that's what you have to kind of understand, is it's the influence of this cult of human and child sacrifice that slowly erodes the morality of a civilization. They let their gods down, they get weak, they get complacent, they forget about the dangers of the world. And then these people don't even really have to conquer anything. They've already infiltrated and co opted that which is there. They don't have to change the name of the place, they don't have to change the idea of what that society is all about. They simply do things differently. They simply operate it with the mask that people are used to seeing, so that there's less understanding that there's a whole new king in town. You know, there's a whole new sheriff in town.
Speaker 4: Not in a literal sense, but as an archetype, a function within the machinery that keeps humanity focused on obedience, submission, and spiritual stagnation. The Jesuit order, known for its strict discipline, intellectual rigor, and global reach, reflects this principle.
Speaker 3: It's an institution, as.
Speaker 1: Do the Knights of Malta and many of the other nightly orders. Military knightly orders.
Speaker 4: Designed not to liberate consciousness, but to shape and manage it. Jesuits are trained to adapt, infiltrate, and influence from within.
Speaker 1: They are not content spycraft right, This is clandestine. This is where you get the ideas of Cia maside in the first place. But it's not so much the Jesuits that are bringing that to the world because as far back as when the cults had to go underground after the Gothic error that we discussed in the British Eda, there's fraternal orders. It's all bus secrecy and keeping an eye on your own people, because when you have a treacherous mind, you don't trust anybody else either.
Speaker 4: Templative monks, they are strategists, teachers and cultural engineers. And at the top of this organization sits a man who demands absolute obedience from his members, commands operations on a planetary scale, and remains mostly hidden from the public eye.
Speaker 3: This is not about conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Their true nature. Is it really Christian?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I mean, who are the founders of the church. I'm not saying that Christianity is this, but it's being led by this. I'm not saying everybody who's a Catholic or a Christian is yeah. I mean, it depends on how far you go with your with your faith because of who's operating it and manipulating the details, whether or not you're complying with the evil or not. But it's not the intent. I don't think it by many most they don't think that they're doing bad, So I'm not ever making that. I'm not making that statement that Christianity is bad. I'm saying the people who are moving it forward and have an agenda most certainly are, and they're utilizing the good nature of people against them in order to destroy them.
Speaker 3: It's about function.
Speaker 4: In esoteric terms, the black Pope is not evil, but he represents the force that maintains the structure of the material plane and blocks the soul's path.
Speaker 1: Okay, human sacrifice, child sacrifice, grooming, raping of children, that's evil. I don't agree with this. This is a watered down, apologetic version of what they're discussing here. This is not my words, this is their words, and I don't.
Speaker 4: Agree Toward transcendence, he doesn't rebel, he doesn't question, He administers, and that's precisely the role of the demiurges servant. The highest servant is not the one who openly rules, but the one who keeps the system running silently, efficiently, and invisibly. He makes sure the ritual continues. The institutions rem intact.
Speaker 1: So there's a little tell there. The ritual continues. The entire experience of existence under their rule, under their manipulation, is the ritual. There's of course many sub rituals in ritual events, but the overall, you know, perception management of mankind is the ritual. And that's why numerology seems to make sense. And it's very weird that things line up on certain things, because it's it's part of their it's part of their spell that they're casting. It's part of their ritual, and.
Speaker 3: The illusion of authority is preserved.
Speaker 4: In this view, the black Pope is the embodiment of spiritual containment, an agent of cosmic limitation disguised as divine order. He doesn't destroy awakening, he simply redirects it back into the maze. This is why for many occult scholars, the Black Pope is not just a religious leader, but the face of the most dangerous type of power, the kind that pretends to serve truth while keeping the soul confined to lies that feel like purpose.
Speaker 3: He's not a villain in the theatrical sense.
Speaker 1: Oh, Because if you're serving the ultimate evil of calling a population, creating a research, you know, praying upon children, making people ill with your pharmacia, that's all evil. Starving people to death, proxy murder, all of that stuff is evil.
Speaker 4: He's a role one that appears in every era under different names, but always serves the same function to guard the gates of the world and ensure that no one escapes it without permission.
Speaker 1: So it's the shadows first.
Speaker 4: If the black Pope symbolizes control over the spiritual structure of this world, then the deeper archetype behind that control is Saturn. In esoteric philosophy, Saturn is not just a planet. It represents a metaphysical force. It governs boundaries, limitation, time, law, and judgment. It is the keeper of form, the regulator of cycles, the entity that imposes structure on chaos. In gnostic and occult systems, Saturn is often associated with the demiurge, the false creator God, who traps the soul in material existence.
Speaker 1: So just so that we're clear, we're not saying that this whole ter world is treated by demurge. They might be saying that, but I don't agree with that. There's a benevolent creator period, completely separate from the demiur, who's the impostor who would assume the role of God, who would let everyone believe that that's who he is, entity force, whatever you want to call it, but that's who they are always contacting, or some archetype energy or a grigor that's of that same nature when they're conjuring in magic spells, Babylonian magic and things of that nature. And they've been doing that for at least five thousand years. That were aware of the color black, even before they had a concept of a god in the Edenite culture, because that's what the Goths brought with them, that concept. They were messing around with demons and powers and principalities.
Speaker 4: Traditionally linked to Saturn. It represents absorption, concealment, and the absence of light. It's the color of robes worn.
Speaker 1: By those in black and red Saturn colors.
Speaker 4: Those seeking penitents, and in this case by the Superior General of the Jesuits, the so called Black Pope. But this symbolism goes far beyond clothing. Across major religions, we find repeated references to Saturnian themes, black cubes, pixagonal geometry, sacred time cycles, and ritual structures designed to bind rather than liberate.
Speaker 1: Cube is is but a cage, right if you're within it.
Speaker 3: One of the most striking examples.
Speaker 1: Or a representation of what one would call the Hulot deck. If this is a holographic universe, nothing that it is. I'm just saying, if one was to go with that analogy.
Speaker 3: It's found in Islam.
Speaker 4: At the center of Mecca lies the Kabar, a massive black cube that Muslim circle during the pilgrimage known as the Hadj. While mainstream interpretations speak of its Abrahamic roots, esoteric researchers point out the deeper geometric symbolism. The cube itself is a three dimensional manifestation of a hexagon, exactly like the persistent hexagonal storm on the north pole of the planet Saturn.
Speaker 1: Which we don't know if is a thing or not, because we have to believe in NASA that they just so happened to Oh, it all lines up. We decided to name this one planet Saturn. Man did that, and it just so happens to have a hexagon. And so do we believe that or is that just more part of the ritual, part of the the magic spell that they're casting upon people of their perception, so that our energy feeds into.
Speaker 4: The whole thing, right, which has baffled scientists for decades. The ritual of circumambulating a cube mirrors the orbit of Saturn's rings and reflects a deeply cosmic, perhaps Saturnian geometry.
Speaker 1: See the problem with you know, a bunch of occultists like JPL Parsons and things like that building this whole NASA In the first place, you have to ask yourself, are they is this a parlor tricken the in and of itself to validate or verify by their own trickery what they've been, you know, believing and practicing for the last five thousand years. So it all seems to line up. Physics seems to tell the tale of you know, all of all of the Kabbalah, all of a sudden comes manifest in physics and in the in the planetary things that they claim our planets it it's just a little curious. I would say.
Speaker 3: In Judaism, a similar object appears in daily rituals. That's a filling.
Speaker 4: These are small black leather boxes strapped to the forehead and armed during prayer.
Speaker 3: They are Cubic bun.
Speaker 1: That's about the literalist stuff too. So this is what's so silly about Judaism. Just as much as they want to say that superstition is something that Christians have a problem with, they're both literalists, at least on a certain level. They can't read and extrapolate. So, first of all, if we want to say that the Old Testament was, in fact, possibly all in ancient Hebrew, that's such a basic language that you would have to imply an awful lot or read into an awful lot to get to any specific detail. So was it in ancient Greek instead, where there's a lot more words to use and you can get more descriptive, I would say so. And so then what do you do with that if you have a literalist interpretation of things. Metaphor and the way figures of speech coloquial metaphors of the past are lost on you. Plus translations aren't the greatest, and they'll be used to serve the control mechanism of that particular era. So you have people wrapping things up around their arms and heads because they're taking a literalist interpretation of things, and the Talmud doesn't help them out either. They're freaking putting up strings around their talents so they can defy their God and carry on whatever day that is. It's pretty silly. Whoops, what happened.
Speaker 4: Tightly to the body and contain verses from the Torah. Again, the imagery is consistent. Black cubes worn as instruments of divine connection, but also perhaps as tools of spiritual encoding. The repetition, the binding, the exact structure. These are all key elements in Saturnian worship, whether intentional or not. Even in Christianity, remnants of Saturnian influence are present the Seventh Days.
Speaker 1: It's the same cult. It's the same cult, doesn't matter what they call themselves. There's different levels degrees. It's like, okay, the operational or managerial hierarchy would be Judaism, So that is what it is. Christianity is zarcrificial class Islam as the muscle.
Speaker 4: Of the week, Saturday was originally Dies SATURNI, or the Day of Saturn. In Judaism, it remains the Sabbath, the most sacred day of rest. Christianity shifted its holy day to Sunday, the day of the.
Speaker 1: Sun, which I would say is probably better, even though people would probably argue, well it's not the original. Well what was the original? Who are those people? Because the Goths were sun worshipers and they believed in a benevolent creator, and they weren't into human sacrifice and child harm, So which one is the one you want to emulate?
Speaker 4: But older monastic traditions still preserve Saturday as a day of silence and contemplation. The planetary name remains subtlely embedding Saturn's legacy and weekly timekeeping.
Speaker 3: Within Catholicism.
Speaker 4: Traces of Saturn's archetype can be found in liturgical rituals, architecture.
Speaker 1: See even their demiurge Saturn. His tale is that he consumes his own children, and what do they do? They emulate that with your children.
Speaker 4: Symbolism and hierarchic and the rigidity the church's formalism, the unchanging vestments, the repetitive chance, the use of dark colors, in mourning rituals evoke a pattern of control and spiritual containment. Gothic cathedrals, with their circular stained glass windows embedded in square stone frames, echo the geometry of Saturn, the circle trapped inside the square, or spirit confined within matter. Even the visual structure of many religious artifacts crosses inside boxes, halos inside domes, altars flanked by symmetrical columns carries this encoded architecture. This isn't to say that every instance was consciously designed to worship Saturn. Rather, it suggests that a symbolic current.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's possible to have an imagination if you don't have inner dialogue? Do you think that it stifles comprehension because you're not constantly, you know, mulling things over in your mind to get a better understanding of them. The reason I asked that is because it seems like there's a very low comprehension level. And maybe it's followed the leader, but it's not like it seems devoid of independent thought. How people would take these literalist interpretations and just run with them when I can see a deeper metaphor there, or figure of speech or way they're saying things, And even if that's accurate, how do we know the translation isn't corrupted? But then everybody follows that corrupted translation for aon's without thinking, without regard, without even assuming that maybe there's a something wrong with that passage. But yet they'll just rich serve it, emulate it, do it over and over and stick to it. And that to me seems a little a little ridiculous. And I think that's one of the reasons why the atheistic Saturn cult, because again, you don't have to have a god to be in this cult. In fact, the hierarchy probably doesn't believe in any of this nonsense, but it's easy to control the flock. Like do cult leaders all really believe in their own bullshit? Some of them might, I think of the ones might be Charlatan's And regardless if they're self deluding or if they're, you know, just playing a con, I don't think you need to be too too deeply embedded in this understanding of whatever their god is. And I think I think that the hierarchy most certainly looks down upon these people who do follow the superstition of any of these religions, because they are the lower level control mechanism to the minions that serve them so that they can carry out the agenda, but they're spent their you know, expendable as well.
Speaker 4: An archetypal pattern has flowed underneath organized religion for thousands of years, and this pattern, whether preserved intentionally or by inertia, reflects the same energetic signature control over time.
Speaker 3: Law above liberation, form over essence.
Speaker 4: Some researchers call this the inverted cult, a hidden lineage within religion that does not aim to free the soul, but to bind it, not through overt oppression, but through structure, obedience, and repetition. It doesn't deny God, it replaces transcendence with order. It doesn't outlaw spiritual truth, it regulates it through priesthoods, doctrine, and ritual, and saturn As the archetype behind that mechanism remains the unspoken God of the institutional world. In this view, the most powerful religions of the modern age may carry within them a residual echo of Saturnian worship, whether through a black cube in Mecca, leather boxes in Jerusalem, or rigid liturgy in Rome, the same principles repeat, and the black Pope standing at the top of the most disciplined order in the Catholic Church may not just serve God. He may serve the structure that keeps the gates of Heaven tightly shut.
Speaker 1: Regardless if it's the Black Pope or not, that mechanism, I think is pretty apparent.
Speaker 4: Publicly, the Catholic Church is led by the Pope, traditionally referred to as the Vicar of Christ.
Speaker 1: The stand in which is the antich Christ.
Speaker 4: And considered the highest moral authority on earth. But for centuries, researchers, whistleblowers, and conspiracy theorists have suggested.
Speaker 3: That the Pope in white is not the one truly in charge.
Speaker 4: According to these claims, the real power resides with the Black Pope, who operates from the shadows, unrestricted by media appearances or ceremonial duties.
Speaker 3: One of the most persistent theories is that the.
Speaker 4: Jesuit General holds more influence than the Pope himself. While the Pope is elected by the College of Cardinals and remains in the public eye, the Black Pope is chosen internally by the Jesuits and maintains near complete anonymity outside Catholic circles. Conspiracy theorists argue that this hidden status allows him to operate glowbally, engaging in covert diplomacy, intelligence operations, and ideological warfare without public scrutiny. Some go further, claiming that the Jesuits, under the direction of the Black Pope, have historically infiltrated governments, intelligence agencies, and religious institutions to shape global events according to their agenda. From this perspective, the Order functions as a kind of spiritual intelligence agency with agents placed in And.
Speaker 1: Let's not forget who were the perfectibleist in slash Illuminati. They were Sabotin, franciss and Jesuits coming together to eviltrate, co opt a terror forum.
Speaker 5: Ed.
Speaker 1: Do you have people like John Robison discussing that and proofs of the conspiracy, who was a free Ma prior to and so and witnessed the takeover and the subversive attitudes, the outright hostile attitudes and very it became very political. And at that point, you know you have and somebody just mentioned something about the Freemasonic Order. Yeah, I think everybody would do well to read this as a base preachcraft beyond Babylon. I go over a ton of this and the history in that tight into Saturn and all that. But also in addition to that, check out the British edit series that I did. I'm kind of saying this to that one person who's in the chat right now, you know, I'll pull up one of your comments just so you just see your name. It's like sweet Lord. Yeah, I think it's sweet Lord. It might also be Kyle previously Frank, I couldn't tell if those both of you guys are not. But yeah, So, like he says, Phoenicians were noble people prior to tengu infiltration. I don't know about the whole Japanese aspect of it, but when it comes to the Phoenicians, they were so they were never called that first of all, just like nobody ever called themselves a gnostic, YadA, YadA, YadA, and so on and so forth. But those seafaring Goths is what they originally were. But when history tells it, they blend everything together so that people who come after that and assume the same area geographically and their practices muddy up the waters and give give a queue of despicable you know, behavior through all of mankind when it's not really them, and it casts that light this thing that they're trying to always tell you that it's the human condition, it's their condition, and it's their influence that cruds up and in fact everything and this comes out way more clearly when you check out the British Eda and see what the true nature of our history is and who the true kings and rulers of Mesopotamia, s Lash, Summer Egypt, Persia, the Indus Valley, all that were Gothic Aarians from the north, and it's very easy to see that they left plenty of stuff behind. But even then the inscriptions are mistranslated or translated by people with though comprehension who are already assuming a Semitic history of things, when in fact, it was the Goths who put down their cult, which was the Saturn cult. It was a cult of the serpent and wolf cult. Now the Wolf re emerges itself as Rome because they were also called Romans back then, and that's where you get the Romulus and read miss being suckled by the wolf. What does that tell you? It's that wolf told him that birthed the people who founded Rome. Now, yes, there was an intermix of Goths as well, so you have some noble Romans you have, I think Julius Caesar for however many ways they want to mess up, mess up and kind of confuse his story. Was a decent dude, and that's why they killed him, because this idea that they killed him because he was giving concessions to the oys is ridiculous because did it fix anything when they when they killed him, or did it make it worse? Did Rome fall or did it prosper?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: So that's that's the priest craft, is why I named it that, because those are the people behind the scenes, the advisors to the king, to the to the Caesars, all throughout history, whispering in the air, the people who are the focal heads of whatever the superstition religion is, you know, predominant religions are. So they have the power of the people behind them because they can turn the people against a ruler, so in one way, they're afraid to defy them. And also they probably believe in the bs two because it gives them more power over the people when they you know, they send their edicts out with some sort of spin of spirituality or false spirituality intermixed with it. It's all part of the psychological operation. On the people.
Speaker 4: The key positions across political, financial and media systems. One of the most extreme theories holds that the Black Pope orchestrates conflicts behind the scenes to weaken national sovereignty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, first of all, remember the Jesuits for a bunch of Moranos or crypto Jews who created it, founded it the kind of Reformation war. How did that not serve them? They were going after Martin Luther right and the Protestants, which is what they basically view all of America as. So the kind of Reformation war has never ended. But it's not the only, not the only iron in the fire, because the whole cult is also the serpent side of it, which would be what these days have decided to call themselves Jews. But it's really just the same saturn called different different aspects of it. And again the roots of that and how this all makes sense. It's watch easier if you read the British edit by Ellie Widdell and Makers of Civilization in Race and History and throughout that and Makers of Civilization, you can actually see where the corruption came in and corrupted the Gothic Arian people as well, starting right about where Goodea comes on the scene and the decadence thereafter and the reintroduction of human sacrifice, the very thing that they were completely appalled by and repulsed by five thousand years ago and seventy eight BC when they first put down the cult, it all started to mix back in. The cancer or the parasitic you know, element started to influence a road and corrupt the morality again. And here we are because how do you look at the Catholic priesthood or any aspect of Catholicism slash Christianity in a sense, and what they preached in the talm with as far as their predatorial behavior on children. Now, if they're nine years old, the boy, it's a fair game. A child under three female fair game. That's horrific. What kind of morality is that? And they are the ones who claimed that they brought morality to the world. Bullshit. This is that same cult that was practicing in Capital Carcemish five thousand years ago, and they were all spread out all throughout Mesopotamia and far on. And this is what continues to plague mankind until something's done about it. And now they have big booms, big bombs, big explosive devices, and a false The biggest spell of all is this concept of value on money that they can print on a nothing and that will control the majority of people. The rest of our devotees to the agenda and the order. And it's easy to look around. It's easy if you're just walking around and you know, interacting with people to feel sort of like, yeah, you know, there could be a lot less effing people here because they all are self serving, they're rude. But is that a condition of the society that they've eroded? Is that because the bar has been basically buried rather than raised, so that there's no there's no standards anymore. And then you have to ask yourself, because they prey upon the structure of family and family values, is that is this what we're seeing at that the people that we encounter are a direct result of the degradation of family, the morality that you find there where people are just very self serving. They will laugh at your problems, but the same the moment they have the same problem, they're outraged and or screaming and bitching the moaning about it, But when it has happened to somebody else, they're laugh.
Speaker 3: And increase The.
Speaker 4: Church's influence over global governance. The idea is that by fostering chaos, whether through economic crises, ideological polarization, or even war or certain elites, including Jesuit linked figures, can present themselves as the stabilizing force. In this narrative, the Vatican is not merely a religious institution, but a central node in a vast geopolitical machine, and the Black Pope is its silent architect. There are also theories connecting the Black Pope to secret societies, especially the Illuminati. Some claim that high level Jesuits were involved in the formation of the Bavarian Illuminati.
Speaker 1: And the Frankists because when Jacob Frank was playing his little game in the seventeen fifties of burning the Talmud, that was all for public display. Because again they're like a clandestine spy operation. They won the favor of monarchs that were you know, obviously not Jewish, but they were of the other faith, and they got themselves baptized. Twenty six thousand people, including Jacob Frank himself. They were all directed to get baptized, and they later formed what we call the Brethrens, which is the Moravian Brethren, the the Plymouth Brethren. The Asiatic was one of his relatives, and that was straight up in Luminati and the Exclusive Brethren. So you have John Darby coming out of that, you have Schofield coming out of that later. But these brethrens are where this concept, this very cobbalistic concept of Christian Zionism comes from. That's where that poison was, because that was the frankest thing. Now it's not originated with them. These are ideas that came from way way back, but it's more modernly based off of the Lurrian Kabbala. So you have sabotage heavy Brukia Russo, which most people don't talk about, but it was his disciples, Brukia Russo's who groomed Jacob Frank for his position and his role, and all of them claim to beat them Siah.
Speaker 4: In the eighteenth century, or that they later co opted its structures for their own purposes. In this view, the Black Pope is not simply a churchman, but a guardian of a cult knowledge and a strategic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you don't have access to the Vetican Library and everything that man comes up with independently. Again, ideas that are you know, strengthening for mankind, and it's either weaponized against us or it's hidden away and people are killed like you know, water powered engines and things of that nature.
Speaker 4: Rater much older agenda of world control. This overlaps with claims about the Vatican Archives, which allegedly contained forbidden texts, apocalyptic prophecies, and records of alien contact or ancient technologies.
Speaker 1: So I see a cyclical pattern of human development that gets stifled and reset somehow, either by cataclysm. Whether that's natural or imposed, I don't know. But there's you know, with all these caves, with all these underground dwellings that they find during qu's the one most people recognize. And this idea of you know, all the drilling that they've done in this country and all around the world, the deep underground tunnels. That's like again you have Tesla, you know, well not Tesla, but you have Elon Musk involved in that, with the Boring Company. It's not like boo, like oh this is boring. No, it's like boring as they're boring a hole through the ground. There's with all that underground, you know, capacity for holding people. Of course, some people probably survived these cataclysms and maintained their memory level of technology and so on and so forth, and were able to more easily control when population started resurfacing again. So I mean, how far back is that and what type of technology are we really facing? Is Ball truly a June engineering technology? Storm? God makes you wonder?
Speaker 4: Curials the Black Pope supposedly has access to an authority over other theories are more metaphysical. Some suggest that the Black Pope serves as a vessel or channel for non human intelligence, not necessarily extraterrestrial, but interdimensional. In these accounts, the Jesuit order is seen as a ritualistic interface between humanity and higher control systems, and the general acts as a bridge between planes, whether it's Saturnian energy or subterranean.
Speaker 1: We're always always looking up for different entities. What of us subterranean?
Speaker 4: A demiurge or a collective aggregor built over six?
Speaker 1: So he brings it up. So when a bunch of frink you know, sorry, but a bunch of Freemasons get together and they're in a lodge, it forms a archetype or a type of energy, and as they're a grigor for their lodge, And same thing with covens, same thing with a group of any type of cult practice that's using magic. When a certain group of people get together, they're a collective energy creates what they call in a grigor, and that's who they've focused their energy on for conjuring and all the other stuff that they do with their black.
Speaker 3: Magic centuries of hierarchical obedience.
Speaker 4: This entity supposedly guides global spiritual direction through the church's hidden layers. Finally, some researchers have suggested that the resignation of Pope Benedict sixteenth in twenty thirteen, the first papal resignation in nearly six hundred years, was influenced or even forced by Jesuit pressure. The theory holds that with Pope Francis, the first Jesuit to become Pope, the distinction between the white and Black popes was collapsed, bringing the internal shadow hierarchy to the surface. This has led to speculation that the current Pope and the Jesuit general are part of a single unified agenda, that Francis himself is a symbolic fusion of both roles, the public face of an ancient mechanism that no longer needs to hide in all these theories.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what we're seeing. I mean, not taking all that for because I don't think that there was ever any difference between them anyway. If you look at the pope throughout history, there are some pretty brutal, horrific people at any time, there is something more, you guess you could call it gnostic for the lack of a better term, Like the Cathars, the average Insns. They killed them all right, whatever they said. Hey, you know this, this Old Testament God seems like the demiurge. Maybe this is a prison planet. No, those people had to be all burned at the stake. I don't know. If you notice that this guy has a frog coming out of his mouth, it's like a representation of like a possession. That's that's also in other paintings that I've seen too. I know this is probably more than likely drafted through AI because of all the mistakes in the faces and stuff. But that particular dude here, there's an actual picture of that. Popes monks, if you will, I think they are when they comeing out of their mouths. I have it on one of my old thumbnails.
Speaker 4: One theme remains constant that the visible Vatican is only the tip of the iceberg. That the White Pope may bless, speak and lead, but the Black Pope commands, watches, and survives in general, and behind both perhaps lies a third layer of power, not a person, but a principle, a force that has existed long before Catholicism, long before Rome, and continues to operate under different names, always cloaked in ritual silence and control. We began this investigation with a simple question, who really holds power inside the Vatican? The answer has led us through hidden hierarchy.
Speaker 1: A bunch of oivays. Surprise, who created the church in defiance of Christ? If you want to, If you want to, hey, let's just take the Jesus story at face value. That's a complete defiance of everything you taught.
Speaker 4: His esoteric archetypes, ancient symbols, and disturbing theories about spiritual control. The Black Pope may appear to be just another clerical figure.
Speaker 1: It's probably where he is right now. Actually, yeah, something like.
Speaker 4: That, But as we've seen, many traditions view him as much more a manager of the invisible church.
Speaker 1: And why do they have a smaller hair?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Why is there a small hat?
Speaker 4: A servant of a structure older than Catholicism itself, and possibly the earthly executor of a force that doesn't liberate souls but traps them. Whether through Saturnian symbolism, hidden ritualism, or long standing networks of influence, the image of the Black Pope continues to provoke unease, not because he's the villain in a fictional story.
Speaker 1: I don't the way they have to keep on saying that they're softening the ages. Caul call it what it is, bra because.
Speaker 4: He may represent something that does exist in every religion, every empire, and every system that demands obedience before understanding.
Speaker 3: He is not just a man, but a role, a role that survives.
Speaker 4: Popes, outlasts kings, and shapes beliefs in silence.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's the most terrifying secret of all.
Speaker 4: That behind robes and rituals, behind doctrine and dogma, lies a machine, one that doesn't care about true or enlightenment, only about control, and the Black Pope may simply be the mask it wears. But as always, this is not about believing or rejecting. It's about asking better questions. It's about looking deeper than appearances and recognizing that true spirituality doesn't fear doubt, it welcomes it, because real power doesn't hide in shadows, only deception does. So think for yourself, question what you're told.
Speaker 1: Not a bad right, not a bad presentation. There it just back out of this real quick. So that's okay. Don't know if you can still see that on me? Take your looks to make sure you can. Yeah, you can. So this is called asci der Guardian. We occasionally looks here. We saw this one today is called the Black Pope. The Vatican's most terrifying secret. Saturn is not a planet, It's a prison for souls? Is this one here? These are all very uh, definitive statements. But how anybody could possibly prove that when you can't even prove whether or not Saturn is even a thing, or or that there's a tramp stamp on it that looks like a hexagram, you know, that's all. That's all NASA, that's all you have to believe in the in the hocus pocus parlor trick of their science because they lie about so much. Are we going to accept anything when they tell us something that's true? Or do we ever, you know, assume that there would be any truth in it. There's only just enough glue of truth to hold the lies together. Right. That's that's the mortar that they use between the bricks and the bricks of the bullshit. Kind of like a Freemason actually, when you think about it, right, they're not supposed to give you any information that you can make anything out of, like you suppose the years like it's the Free Masonic Order is never really the intent is never to give you information that is useful. If they give you any truth, it's going to be very, very convoluted, and it's not going to lead in the direction of higher truth. And that's even for the people that follow and go up in the ranks. The whole thing's a deception. I'm contemplating trying this one out. Did we do this one the Tree of Death and the cleep Off? Yeah we did, dimly, Yeah we did that one. Well back, I'm not sure why it's not popping up. All right, I have to you you go for a second, So let me go ahead and find you something to watch momentarily while I go stand up for a second. I just saw one that I liked Where to Go. Okay, not sure about this one, but it could be good. And since we're talking about the serpent wolf cult here, the Edenites as they were called, they weren't the good guys. And again, if you guys have are just now hearing this for the first time, it probably sounds really weird. But what we were told the the Semitic whitewashing of history and the complete and utter burying, a nomission of the true founders of culture, monotheism, baptism, you know, anti human torture, all of the morality that one could think in a good person that came from Gothic arian people. And then we were at out of history and they took the stories, they took real people, they took myths and semitize the names, changed around some of the things, inverted a lot of the characters, and wrote books that we wrote scrolls. I guess you could say that became the Old Testament and then the New and it's all based on a pack of bs and the best. Then the whole object there was to get rid of any remnants of the true founders of all culture and civilization, whatever anybody prospered, and as soon as they left, or as soon as the parasitic element was able to infiltrate and erode that culture. It was done that society would collapse because a parasite can only feed off of a host. And there what they say, They resent the host and resent the need for a host the whole time. So even if if you're being very good to them, even if you're giving them all kinds of concessions, they'll never be satisfied because they hate your existence and they hate the relationship. Of the reality that they have to deal with is that they can only feed off of other people. They can't produce on their own. So once they build a certain level, they collapse. They eat it they self, and they it's just like the or boris they're seen in the entail. Okay, let's go to this one real quick. The serpent, long feared as a deceiver, may in truth be the greatest liberator no offering not just forbidden knowledge, but the spark to challenge the change of is that thing that's supposed to be ignorance, but there's no eye and rise beyond holy No, So this is the This is the bs of that cult again, the serpent cult. So this whole idea of like the garden and temptation, there was no such thing as the original Sin. It didn't happen going back to the British Eta. And this was written not just in Sumer but on the walls of Egypt in the Indus Valley. The same story was preserved everywhere that the Gothic area people went, and it was about their encounter. This is how important this monumental event was. The guy named Thor Adam Thor ad thor Or Ode of the Inn. So he was also Odin. He was Odin, wasn't his father. It wasn't a separate character. There was a Wodin that was the Serpent. The Serpent cults like patriarch l Or Heidi, who is the archetype for Lilith Collie, Hecate. The list goes on. It was a matriarchical cult. She was like the head sorceress eve Eve or Gwenevere. She was of that cult, but she was a Gothic. She was Gothic by descent, like by ethnicity. She was part of the harem, the Amazonian Harem of the of this cult, and she turned her back on this sick twisted society to unite with and get baptized into the sun cult of Thor, who is Adam thor so. This is where you get this whole Adam the story all convoluted and inverted and flipped upside out him backward. So from their perspective, that was the fall of man. But it wasn't. It was the fall of the cult. And they twist and cope and do all their stupid mental gymnastics to say Adam was you know, it's tempted. Eve was tempted by this. It's all bullshit. She was tempted by the serpent. But it was their serpent cult who's telling the story. So none of this is this is not an accurate statement.
Speaker 4: The serpent, often seen as a symbol of evil, might actually hold the key to humanity's ancient quest for freedom and forbidden knowledge.
Speaker 1: You know, I went down that path for a long time, but when I actually read this stuff, I understood what was going on. And it's just another deception to bring right back to the center, which is exactly what they said that the Black Pope does. It's it's not it's not enlightenmental liberation. It's bringing you back into the matrix system, the prison. There's a lot of comments here. It looks like whoa, I'm not gonna be able to go through all that. Yeah, okay, yeah, I don't know, I don't understand what. Yeah, I know there's an opper and lower. I'm aware you should probably watch some of other videos that I've covered before. I don't know if you're talking to me, well, if you're talking to someone else, but done over all that stuff before. And the kings that they talk about in the well Makers of Civilization, Race, and History, when they go through all of the artifacts that they've left behind in an actual, true, more accurate interpretation or translation of them, they discuss which kings united the upper and lower, who didn't, Who is one and who you know, if other kings ran parallel at the same time, if they are regional regional like lords rather than kings. The king's list is a little you know, bloated. But some of them were running in conjunction with what or another, so they weren't They weren't like, you know, one after the other. They were all falling at the same time, sometimes in different areas. And they talk about which ones were you know, unifiers like Sargon one who was actually not Semitic either, the first argum Sargon, a second was a psychopath, but and let's see. So I said I had to do do something. I think we're gonna get jump into the Instagram stuff again, and I'm just gonna do some little reading before that. I don't have a whole lot of time today. I got a bunch of Internet orders to do. So thank you for everybody who's placing the order for the hot sauce. Great, great, appreciate it. There's something else up here I wanted to show you, though, I just gotta find it. Apologize for not being too organized today. I'm not feeling right. I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm a little bit not well. I'm not sure what's happening. But I did have a fasting day yesterday that could explain all of it. I don't know. And I'm doing fast today too. Sure, let's do this one. This will be fun, just to be like kind of lighthearted in a science.
Speaker 2: This is a.
Speaker 1: You know, i'd like to oh, you know what, I'll let me go to myth vision because he was just talking about some weird stuff. And by the way, atheism is another cult, just saying and what fuels it besides them being pissed off at somebody, So they basically what do you do with that besides saying yeah, you're kind of you're kind of letting us know that you do believe in it in the sense, right, because who he pissed off at? So there's this weird dude that you've probably seen on the internet. See if I can see what Abdullah Hashim Abba al Sadik has emerged as a disturbing phenomenon, a self proclaimed messiah whose explosive rise mirrors the dark playbooks of notorious cult leaders like Jim Jones. And then he says, David Koresh because he's a retard, David Koresh wasn't a fucking cult leader. Claiming to be both the Islamic Mahdi and the rightful Pope, Abdullah has amassed hundreds of deeply committed followers, leveraging social media and apocalyptic narratives to cultivate absolute devotion. It's just the time in which people are talking about this kind of coincides a little too much with what's been going on, with the other shit that's been happening. And you know, they always say that what they called the matrea would come from blah blah blah at a certain time during their certain events and went, by the way, did you know that the word temple, this is confirmed, the Lord Temple is a code word for nuclear war. So when they keep on talking about they want to build their third Temple, that could very well be them saying that they want to push to anom againon type of situation. And I've always said that because of you know, my studying of what sabotage heavy Jacob Frank were about, and this idea of this burnt offering, this cult of Saturn, that Israel was always created to be a sacrificial offering. So they're going to at some point get annihilated on purpose, if even if they have even if they do it themselves in a masked way or provoke it, but that's going to be the sendoff for something like a Samson option. The only problem here is that there's a there's a company that's Israeli company that handles all of the security for American nuclear weapon sites. So who owns who and what does what? And who is the true nature of America? But the first Israel before Israel is Israel, and you can't claim that they're the ones in charge when our federal reserve is here and that's what created Israel. That's between that and the Bank of England. That's the mommy and daddy of Israel. They already had conquered us here, that already happened. They work through here, they just don't let anybody know about it. Just a different method, different different It's it's not over your head like Bolshevik Russia was, But the same thing is happening. They don't have to be just firing from Israel. That's like a misdirection anybody from They could. They could destroy America with American bonds, right in American soil. And who's going to know the difference. So when it's time to self implode, and you have the perfect president for it right now. And I just mentioned all the under deep, underground military bases, all that crap, all the tunnels, all the under the subterranean hideouts that they would have in the event that they really want to do a really dramatic reset, however way they want to do it, poisoning us spring, you know, nuking us. But the idea that the the Temple, the word Temple or the Third Temple as a as a as a phrase is a code word or code name for nuclear war, and they're trying to get to the third that they're trying to terraformed yours for this kabbalistic view of the world. It's just what's happening right now, and what people are allowing is pretty jacked up, and you know, feeling that you're obligated because you're a Christian to somehow, so you're not reading your book right even though you just probably put that thing down anyway and just look around and say, hey that these people are evil. Why are we you know, why are we allowing this to continue on? Let's see where this is at. I want to get past this little badly blah blah. Here, I's have the play it a little bit. Okay, here we go. All right, here we go, let's start from here. Yeah, it's totally it's yeah, yeah, it's all these things. Every every cult that I'm familiar with, for the most part, has been military intelligence in one way or the other. And that way they can commit murders and do all kinds of weird experiments on people and blame a cult instead. And I don't even know if they go through the bother anymore. That was a whole different era.
Speaker 6: Find punishment is just hours away. I am inviting you to the seventh and final covenant between God and mankind, du Lah declares, and live streams watched by thousand. Accepting this covenant is the only thing that will save you from the punishment which is about to come. Oh, of course, COVID was only the beginning, the chilling part. Abdullah wasn't always a.
Speaker 1: Sing so again, so COVID was only the beginning of what besides a complete and total farce. If anything, it was a mild poisoning mixed with narrative telling you how dangerous it was, so it scared you into getting medical intervention, which was the true poison, and that was basically electing to be called or maimed, because that's how they get off on this type of shit, right. But to say that it was something that was a plague unleashed by God and it was somehow legitimate just goes to show how full of shit this guy really is. If he was God, or he was the Second Coming, he would know what a man made bullshit lie is from an actual illness or poisoning. Right, All this stuff of this concept of contagion isn't even isn't even fully verified or even at all. They've they've done studies. They did studies with the Spanish influenza and they couldn't get other people ill. But those uh rollouts of multi those you know, I can't say it because we're on YouTube, but you know what I'm talking about that people got after the war, well all those people got it. Hmm.
Speaker 6: Of proclaiming Messiah. He was once a cult busting filmmaker who infiltrated fringe groups to expose them. Now former members claim he employs the very manipulation tactics he once fought against. In this video, we uncover the shocking journey of Abdullah Hashem from dedicated skeptic to alleged cult leader. Will reveal his bizarre rituals, apocalyptic prophecies, and the disturbing allegations that have followed him across continents. This investigation takes us from college dorm rooms in Indiana to secretive compounds in North Africa, from TikTok live streams to blood oath ceremonies, as we expose of movement cloaked in the language of peace but shadowed by control, fear, and exploitation. Before we continue, If you find this investigation valuable. Be sure to subscribe from more deep dives into fringe movements and hidden truths that impact our world. The story of Abdullah Hashem is about to unfold, and it serves as a haunting warning about the power of charisma, the vulnerability of faith, and the thin line between devotion and destruction. Long before he commanded a religious movement, Abdullah Hashem was just a college student with a camera.
Speaker 3: And a mission.
Speaker 6: Born in July nineteen eighty three to Any the Egyptian father and American mother, he grew up between cultures, splitting his time between the Middle East and the United States. In two thousand and five, while studying at a university in Indiana, Abdullah and his friend Joseph McGowan embarked on an audacious project. They would infiltrate the Realian UFO cult with hidden cameras. Their goal to expose what they saw as dangerous manipulation. The duo carried digital recorders and posed as hopeful inductees, making a student film, reported Wired magazine. For days, they recorded the group's recruitment tactics, playing along while secretly gathering footage for a documentary. The stunt catapulted Abdullah into minor fame when the International Reelian Movement sued him for one million dollars. He became a local media darling, the fearless youth truth seeker, standing up to powerful cult leaders. We don't want their money, we want them done, Abdullah told reporters, words that now echo with a dark irony given what he would become writing this momentum, Abdullah co founded a website called False Profit Busters and targeted other fringe religious figures. He became a cult hunter, armed with skepticism and a camcorder. But something profound shifted in the early twenty tens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was groomed for his role and just like someone else said mentioned was certainly anop.
Speaker 6: Absolutely the hunter became the hunted, or more accurate.
Speaker 1: If he wasn't originally that in the first place, being in the right places at the right time to infiltrate these things like that sounds like it was an operation itself to take down and that was in his His promotion was to become this guy, you know, with the full backing end, wherever the hell his money comes from, to do all this. I mean it's not I can't. I mean maybe it is, but do you think all of the wealth of these types of cults comes from people, you know, giving over everything that they all the worldly possessions to the cult, or do you think there's some other means of funding and distribution and promotion, Like this guy's talking about him, He's all over the internet. You know, how do these people come to prominence. They have to be promoted on the social media sites, which means they have to be somehow involved. Someone wants to spread the message, they want it to be known, So that alone makes it a little suspicious.
Speaker 6: Certally, the Hunter became the leader of his own religious group. Abdullah fell in with an obscure Shia Messianic movement originating in Basra, Iraq. Its founder, Ahmed al Hassan, claimed to be the Yamani, a prophesied precursor to the Islamic Madi Messiah, before mysteriously vanishing around two thousand.
Speaker 1: And seven, right like, probably killed by this dude or his people.
Speaker 6: Then came the pivotal moment. In twenty fifteen, Abdullah made a dramatic proclamation. He announced that Ahmed al Hassan had appointed him as the Kayim, meaning he who arises, essentially declaring himself the chosen successor who would pave the way for the end times. With this declaration, Abdullah founded the Ahmadi Religion of Peace and Light arpl and began building a community of devoted followers. The transformation was complete. Hey, friends, today we're diving into a tomic about a cult leader. And as you know, for details disappear flash my arresting several members and deport quickly drew negative quickly drew negative attention, and his early followers to the Middle East and North Africa, establishing a religious school in Egypt in twenty twelve. But they quickly drew negative attention.
Speaker 1: Filies were in the definitely they Saturn.
Speaker 6: Egyptian security forces reportedly raided their gatherings, arrested.
Speaker 1: And it's just to re emphasize this point. They can call themselves whatever they want, they can call themselves Jews, but it's the Saturn cult. Just they might not all be aware of what that is, but they still follow it. They still are being led by the leaders of these religious organizations down that same path.
Speaker 6: Seeing several members and deporting foreigners. The group was on the move again, searching for a safe haven where their unconventional beliefs wouldn't lead to imprisonment. After a brief stay in Sweden, by.
Speaker 1: Tooth look more like the Luiji board, Dot didn't like the thing that you've moved across the board.
Speaker 6: Twenty and twenty one, Abdullah's community settled in England, purchasing a secluded nineteenth century orphanage near Manchester.
Speaker 1: Thatt alone is a little creepy that it was an orphanage. You know how many atrocities occurred there. Sure, there's a lot of nice and nice energy there.
Speaker 6: Lousing brick structure became their headquarters, their arc against the coming apocalypse. Abdullah constantly prophesied here. Approximately one hundred and fifty men, women and children now live together under Abdullah's watchful eye. The stage was set for his final transformation from skeptical filmmaker to revered spiritual master. But what exactly does.
Speaker 1: And so filmmaker means disseminator of information, whether that's one propaganda or another, It just it all seems to line up, like the other person was saying to be it's managed. It's not just this guy.
Speaker 6: Does Abdullah teach his followers? What vision of reality does he offer that's compelling enough to make people abandon their former lives. At the core of the Ahmadi religion of peace and light lies an apocalyptic message we are living in humanity's final chapter. Abdullah Hashim sits at the center of this cosmic drama as the divinely appointed guide for the end times, dressed in black robes and speaking with fiery urgency.
Speaker 1: Hmm, I wonder if there's a little red with that black, you know, with the saturn colors.
Speaker 6: Abdullah proclaims, I am inviting you to the seventh and final covenant between God and mankind. Accepting this covenant is the only thing that will save you from the punishment which is about to come.
Speaker 1: So again, if there's no original sin, none of this makes any sense. And somebody who truly was tapped on the shoulder or talks to God would know the truth and know the lies and deception of man to understand that there's no big punishment coming unless it comes from a machination of man itself and not some natural godly divinity, you know, divine event.
Speaker 6: This seventh covenant concept is crucial to understanding aropl Abdullah teaches that God made six previous covenants to major prophets, all of which humanity fell to uphold. Now a final chance, a last covenant is offered through Abdullah's movement. His claims extend far beyond a simple teacher or preacher.
Speaker 1: So act now operators are standing by get to the last covenant.
Speaker 6: This YouTube channel, the Mahdi has appeared. Abdullah asserts he is reincarnated successor of Jesus Christ, of course, of the apostle Simon Peter, of Prophet Muhammad, and the One Leader.
Speaker 1: He's a self proclaimed schizophrenic with lots of dudes inside of him, kind of like Jacob Frank said he was. He was the reincarnation of Sabbataize. Hevy the reincarnation of Jacob from the Bible, another fictitious character. Who you would think he would know that if that was, if he truly was of divinity, Hey, can I tell when I have a bunch of fake people that some other dudes made up inside me? That's weird.
Speaker 6: Legitimate pope on Earth. In essence, he presents himself as every Messianic figure rolled into one. While arpl borrows terms and figures from Islam, it drastically rewrites fundamental doctrines. Members are taught that ninety nine percent of all other religions, including mainstream Islam, are false corrupted over time.
Speaker 1: Well that's true, that's one hundred percent true. But he's not a Gothic, Gari and Sun cult guy, so he's still missing the mark of Hey, everything's simple. The Son gives life, the benevolent creator to created the Sun period the end. Do right by people, cause no harm. That's all you need. Live a good life, protect the innocent. That's not the message, ever, It's never the message. It's you have to do this, You have to go through the mental gymnastics, you have to you have to jump this soup, skip over that one. It's just it's all a bunch of nonsense.
Speaker 6: Only Abdullah's interpretation represents the pure truth. Let's examine some of Aropl's most striking beliefs relocated holy sites. In perhaps their most controversial claim, Aaropl teaches that the true Kappa, Islam's holiest shrine, is not in Mecca at all, but rather in Petra, Jordan. This idea that Muslims worldwide have been worshiping at the wrong Kaba for centuries, is considered blasphemous by mainstream Islam. Unorthodox practices. Many pillars of Islamic practice are discarded or transformed. Daily prayers five times a day not required Ramadan fasting the group observes it in December instead of following the Islamic lunar calendar. Women are not required to wear.
Speaker 1: Lunar is another indication of the moon cult Saturn moon cult. It's the same thing as the serpent wolf cult. The moonies were the human sacrificers. I know, Mooney's is a more more modern term for a different group of people, but I just called them that because they're they follow the Moon versus the Sun. And that's kind of like the distinction between the benevolent Creator and the demiurge Sun being the benevolent creator. The idea concept of cult, if you want to call it a cult, and that's all explained in Makers of Civilization and in the British Eda, which isn't really a British it's more like the Gothic Edda.
Speaker 6: Or he jobs. Abdullah justifies these changes by claiming that the Seventh Covenant brings divine laws permissive stance on vices, most shocking to traditional Muslims. Alcohol is permitted in aropl as long as it is consumed in moderation, so.
Speaker 1: You'd have to be pretty fucking drunken or to think that this guy was legit.
Speaker 6: Fully LGBTQ individuals are welcomed into the community.
Speaker 1: There you go, Decadence and depravity is welcomed into the cult. Anybody who's soft minded, easy to manipulate, and has some sort of mental disorder as it is, come on in, We'll re shape you.
Speaker 6: Not pressure to change the group, even publicly supported LGBTQ rights in protests, leading to a arrest of members in Malaysia. Reincarnation and esoteric beliefs, perhaps most radically, aropl embraces reincarnation, a concept rejected by Islam. Amila teaches that the souls transmigrate across lifetimes and traditions. Many followers believe they are reincarnations of earlier prophets and saints. Abdullah's twenty twenty two book The Goal of the Wys weaves a fantastical cosmic narrative the biblical eaves.
Speaker 1: You just gave a great advertisement for it, Buddy, hm.
Speaker 6: Hm Forbidden Fruit was actually Fatima Muhammad's daughter in a past life.
Speaker 1: Gensuber Mohammad was the same guy who had a nine year old for a wife, right, And one of the stories is that when he quote unquote came into her, which discussing that's exactly what it sounds like, he was immediately turned into a He he lost his shit because there were depictions of animals on curtains and he tore them down and burned him or something like that in a pit of rage because he was totally not, you know, unstable at all, not at all.
Speaker 6: Didn't die on the cross, but was swapped souls with someone else. Ancient Persian prophet Money was the child of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. His theology even incorporates American political figures, claiming George Washington was actually Adam Weish, founder of the Illuminati, reincarnated, and that George w Bush is connected to the occultist Aleister Crowley.
Speaker 1: Well that's true because Barbara Pierce's mother bang did this dude in a sexual ritual in sex magic, and then al pops a little Elister, I mean, and then al pops a what do you call it at a little Barbara. That's what I meant to say. But Alison Crowley's parents were in the the Exclusive Brethren too, so that makes him crypto Francists. Ah yeah, I wonder what kind of potentials, actual abuse, what's happened into this poor kid to make him into a monster. That's what the Frankists do. They pass around their children, incest, blood sacrifice, child eating, drinking, the blood, drugs, all that, that was all part of Frankism. And like I said, the Brethrens were populated and formulated by those who were baptized that were once Francists, and that's how they infiltrated.
Speaker 6: Researcher described arpl as a syncretic faith, mixing psychedelic consumption, New Age beliefs, soul reincarnation, ancient Egyptian gods, and space aliens.
Speaker 1: So they trip balls and they talk about aliens and Egyptian gods.
Speaker 6: Yes, even extraterrestrials and even cryptids like Bigfoot play roles in Abdullah's cosmology. In his sermons, Abdullah frames these leaves with overwhelming urgency. The world stands on the brinkup divine cataclysm, he insists, and only those who accept his call will be spared. All those who have obeyed me have obeyed all the profits and messengers, Abdullah tells his flock equating loyalty to himself with loyalty to the divine, a classic hallmark of cult leadership.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's why I don't buy all the stuff that they try to impose upon Christianity either, because I'm pretty sure if you read that, even the stuff that they allowed in, you know, the Kingdom of Heaven is within for your things, than I shall you do. He wasn't asking to be worshiped like that. And then they come out with these other lines where he's saying through me, you know, the only way to the fathers through me, Well, that might be interpreted a little bit differently. You might not necessarily mean what people think it means, if he even said it at all, or if he even was a thing rather than a composite of a bunch of different people that they placed in the one guy. I think there was a person.
Speaker 6: Though siders, these doctrines range from strange reinterpretations to outright delusions of grandeur. But to his devotees, these radical ideas are exactly what make Abdullah authentic. They see mainstream religions as corrupt. Abdullah's willingness to blame.
Speaker 1: Imagine, though, if this guy was responsible or connected with somebody who killed this guy who disappeared in two thousand and seven, and then they used his image as you know, the foundation or the strength behind what this guy says, and the dark mockery and the sick, sadistic, you know, whatever you want to call that nature of all that to have the guy that they may have offed behind him the whole time, they had to make a martyr, so they.
Speaker 6: Did taboos proves he's guided by a higher truth. But beyond the theology lies a more troubling reality. The way Abdullah runs his movement, former members and investigators describe practices that raise serious concerns about exploitation, control, and abuse. While Abdullah preaches peace and enlightenment, allegations from former members paint a far darker picture. Multiple ex followers describe the Ahmadi religion of peace and light as a high control group with disturbing practices. Sell your home and follow me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and so that's the type of people that we are looking for. We're looking for people that are willing to sell their homes and to come and be amongst the community.
Speaker 1: Give me all of your worldly possessions because you don't need them anymore. Well, why do you need them then because it buys nice fancy chairs like this, and to follow me.
Speaker 5: We're looking for people that are not going to waiver or want to leave once they've once they've they've come. We want people that.
Speaker 1: Or think on their own or having dependent thought right right right.
Speaker 5: That love the down and love the truth and love then have a love and a willingness to sacrifice it all to establish a divine just state and be part of this divine story.
Speaker 1: Where why do they need you? If they have that much devotion, they could do that on their own and follow their own path, as as is told by the inappropriately named Gnostics, at least some of the sext another example of where the group a bunch of people together and call them gnostics because it's a way to disparage others. Like all of them, some of the quote unquote Nastics were a bunch of you know, serpent using you know, and I mean like venomin and the purples, the drugs that am and Hillman talks about it into a bunch of orgiastic ceremonies and blood drinking and all that. And then there was also people who had just said, hey, the God of the Old Testament isn't who who he appears to be. You know, the they never called themselves the Sethians, but there was the Sethians, there was the Valentinians. They all had really good points. But when you group them all together with these other freak shows and say gnostic, it paints a really bad pit you know, picture of an overall group of people in the concept of the belief that they all had like minded you know, belief structure is completely false. They there was no real continuity of thought between any of them. It was just anything that wasn't cannon was then considered gnostic.
Speaker 5: The hopes of all of the profits and the messengers were poured into in their efforts.
Speaker 6: In the communal headquarters in Crewe, England. Many followers have sold their houses, jobs, and emptied savings accounts to relocate under Abdullah's wing. He explicitly urges them to shed their former lives, an act of total commitment that conveniently channels substantial assets towards the group's leadership. This level of sacrifice isolates members from their past support networks and deepens their dependence on the community and on Abdullah himself.
Speaker 1: In the formula, and.
Speaker 6: They reverently call master blood oath rituals.
Speaker 1: Perhaps you're a man and you call another man master, You've messed up. You've messed up terribly. I mean, there's one thing if you're a mentee, but it's another thing if you're completely sidelining your critical thinking and calling another man master.
Speaker 6: It's the most macabre practice attributed to aropl is the law loyalty blood oath. According to both insiders and Abdullah's own descriptions, new members must spill their blood into a communal jar as a sign of you think.
Speaker 1: If Jesus ever came back, if this was a real dude, and you know, the devoted came to him, he would say, get off your knees, have some respect for yourself.
Speaker 6: Eternal filty. This blood is collected and kept inside a replica of the biblical arc of the Covenant that the group maintains. The ritual powerfully cements a sense of irrevocable loyalty. Once you've given your blood for the cause, turning back becomes psychologically and symbolically difficult. Arranged marriages and sexual control. Multiple ex followers allege that Abdullah exerts intense control over the personal lives and marriages of his members. Arranged marriages within the group are commonly reported, with Abdullah playing matchmaker for young members who barely know each other. Even more disturbing are the accusations of sexual coercion. According to testimonies compiled by journalist Bay Schofield.
Speaker 1: Says, I'll show you a way to kill him with no one knowing about it, Asham to a follower who he asked to kill someone. According to several former members, Hashem has sex with women in the group and coerces them into sexual acts. He also arranges marriages. Ashim also talks about space aliens, the Illuminati, and human sized rabbits that live on other planets. Is it rabbis or rabbits? I don't know. If it's cut off who keep humans as pets? Wow? Wow, Yeah, he's definitely not correct.
Speaker 6: Several women came forward accusing Abdullah of sexual misconduct.
Speaker 1: They claim this is this one above here a little bit more like telling of his intent, Like, yeah, yeah, he said he's a leader of a cult and they do drugs that have sex. Okay, got it. But what about this part kill him with no one knowing about it? Isn't that kind of like more of a crime than potential consensual sex, because eventually they probably do say yes, even if they're being coerced.
Speaker 6: He manipulated female followers into sexual relations, taking advantage of his position. In one particularly heartbreaking account, a woman given the pseudonym Taslin was assigned a husband by Abdullah shortly after joining the community. When she became pregnant and her husband decided to leave the coal, Abdullah allegedly ordered her to terminate the pregnancy, claiming it was God's will since the father had apostasized extreme obedience and fear tactics. Other reports speak of Abdullah testing followers' loyalty in bizarre and dangerous ways. One ex member says Abdullah told him to put his arm in a cutting machine to prove his faith. Abdullah allegedly commanded another to jump off a third story balcony and someone else to leap into a fire. Financial and immigration fraud beyond spiritual control, there are allegations of earthly crimes. Swedish authorities have documented that Abdullah sect set up fraudulent companies as fronts to help members immigrate to the West. In Sweden, police discovered at least three fake businesses run by the group, including a restaurant in Orebro. These shell companies would hire cult members for fake jobs.
Speaker 1: Look, he's getting red wire in a black that's not by accident.
Speaker 6: Allowing about seventy members and families to secure residency permits under false pretenses.
Speaker 1: This scheme contains excellars. I think that's exiler and into.
Speaker 6: The Swedish migration board caught on and courts ruled the companies were sham The coordinated immigration fraud indicates a high level of organization and a way.
Speaker 1: As in helped by some other people. Right, that's not just one dude doing that asking favors. That's that's a coordinated effort with authorities involved.
Speaker 6: Dais to flout secular law in service of Abdullah's divine mission. There are other allegations. They're whispers of even darker episodes. An ex member claims Abdullah once solicited him to commit murder, offering detailed instructions on how to do it without getting caught. Others say he has threatened detractors and cursed those who leave with divine punishment or death nearly every classic.
Speaker 1: Sign and if he's Bessa st it up, he can make those proclamations. Come true. Right. If he's got some assassins he's connected with, and you leave the group, you might very well be in danger.
Speaker 6: Of a dangerous cult is present a charismatic, self appointed messiah who tolerates no dissent, total control over members' lives, secretive rituals involving blood, alienation from family and society, financial and legal improperties, and allegations of abuse, sexual, emotional, and possibly physical.
Speaker 1: I'm doing streight? What do I sign up?
Speaker 6: Insists he's a righteous guy, and that the real reason his group basically.
Speaker 1: Says it like that, Bro, I'm a righteous guy. I'm jeseus He's.
Speaker 6: His criticism is because they challenge religious orthodoxy. But when former followers describe being traumatized and exploited, the movement starts to sound less like a benign spiritual community more like a high demand cult with one man at the top. How has such a group spread beyond a small circle. The answer lies in their masterful use internets, use of modern communication technologies. In the digital age, even fringe movements can find global audience. Abdullah Hashim has leveraged social media platforms to expand his influence far beyond his initial circle of devotees. TikTok YouTube, Facebook, Instagram. These are Abdullah's mission.
Speaker 1: These are the tools of the Divine.
Speaker 6: Worlds now TikTok Live became one of aropl's most effective recruiting tools, allowing young people from the Middle East to Europe to encounter charismatic preachers.
Speaker 1: I can't even get like three hundred views on the video. Well, it's because my IP and my phone number are blacklisted.
Speaker 6: But you know, zenting Abdullah's message in real time. The group's online mission engage viewers in discussions about in Time's prophecy and the awaited Savior, inviting them to learn more. Join zoom classes and eventually give the oath of allegiance.
Speaker 1: Join zoom classes and Zoomba. You know you gotta stay fit. Hey, should we do a counter cult, you know, one that doesn't like, involve a whole bunch of bullshit and just revive our ancestors belief in the Benevolent Creator. You know, crazy concept there, and that the sun is a is a symbol of that which the Benevolent Creator can manifest, and son being the thing that gives all life to things. It's more like a veneration than it is a worship. What do you say, cause no harm in a opposition to do what thou wilt is the complete opposite, because if it's might makes right in that sat in that sense right, if it's do it, that will. As long as you can pose your yourself upon another, there's no wrong in harming another if that's what you If that's what you choose, that's what That's probably why they, you know, prey upon children because they can't fight back very hard, sick focks. And they all have that in common. That's another divine you know, not a dividing line. I don't know. Way, So that the a unifying aspect of all of these religions is that you'll will find child rape, torture, grooming, murder, all that stuff, whether you're talking about Catholicism, Judaism, all that, and it's what is it? Why is that? Because it goes back five thousand years to what they really are before they don these masks of the Abrahamic death cults. What the hell is Abraham doing up on the hill after you fumigated himself with a bunch of drugs that back then they didn't smoke him. They made tense and they sucked in and they get all twacked out of his mind. Thought he was hearing, you know, he was hearing voices and decided it was time to kill his son. Great guy, totally somebody you want to, you'd want to, you know, Base three freaking World Religions on.
Speaker 6: From their headquarters in England, Abdullah's team produces a daily livestream show called Rise Up, where converts share testimonials. Slick videos and graphics amplify the appeal. The cult now broadcasts on two satellite TV channels, reaching audiences across the Middle East and Africa. They boast over forty eight social media accounts and at least five languages, plus multiple YouTube channels, pumping out lectures, Q and A sessions and apocalyptic proclamations. In essence, ARPL operates like a twenty first century media startup, except its product is messianic fervor. This online blitz has translated into real world followings across continents. By the group's own estimate, about seven thousand people worldwide have been in contact with the movement. AROPL claims communities or representatives in around forty countries, including Iraq, Iran, Algeria, Egypt, Malaysia.
Speaker 1: Which many of them have the Crescent Moon, which is what Saturn.
Speaker 6: Yeah Kerky, the UK, Sweden, Germany, the US and Australia. In many Islamic countries, air OPL members have faced harassment and arrest for their unorthodox beliefs. In Algeria, eighteen followers were arrested in twenty twenty two for denigrating Islam. In Iran, dozens have been detained. In Malaysia. In twenty and twenty three, at least eight members were arrested when the group's pro LGBT stance and messianic claims caught authorities attention. One dramatic international incident came in May of twenty and twenty three, when one hundred and four AROPL members from various countries converged at the Turkish Bulgarian border to request EU asylum. They claimed religious persecution and pleaded for safe haven. Instead, Turkish police hauled them away and held them for months. They endured harsh treatment, even as Summit livestreamed their plight. The United Nations and human rights groups eventually intervened. By October of twenty and twenty three, Turkey released them.
Speaker 1: Well, that's interesting that human rights groups you know all these ntos are fronts than the UN stepped in and tell me that they don't have some sort of connections here.
Speaker 6: Under pressure. Many of those followers then made their way to countries like the UK and Germany. This incident brought global media attention to AROPL and sympathy from those who saw only a persecuted religious minority. Abdullah capitalized on it, framing himself as the leader of the world's most oppressed true religion. Ironically, the same factors that alarm critics, the group's rejection of mainstream Islam and embrace of Western liberal values, have allowed AROPL to find refuge in the West. British authorities treated as a legal religious organization. AROPL is registrating as an official charity in the UK and is recognized as a five H one C three nonprofit church in the US. Through social media savvy and strategic relocation, Abdullah Hashim's reach is truly international. A young man in Cairo, a mother in Kuala Lumpar, a student in London all can end up watching AROPL content, and if the message resonates at a vulnerable moment, they might soon be boarding a plane to join the commune.
Speaker 1: Abdullah shimp and this this whole you know presentation, Even if it was unintentional, it serves as a giant advertisement for the curious minded person. Ohen you can find him on social media. Ohwhen he's got a book like this is like a giant infomercial.
Speaker 6: It presents himself as a beacon of light in a troubled world, a world, he insists, stands on the brink of apocalyptic destruction. But as we've seen, the light he offers cast deep shadows.
Speaker 1: Remember there's no such thing as bad press. It gets to rut out.
Speaker 6: His story serves as a haunting testament to how a charismatic individual can weave an intoxicating narrative that ensnares vulnerab minds. In just two decades, Abdullah transformed from exposing cults to allegedly running one of his own. The very tactics he once condemned, manipulation, control, fear mongering, are now, according to former insiders, central to his leadership approach. We must remember that people drawn to groups like ARPL aren't crazy. Many are idealistic individuals genuinely yearning for spiritual truths or a better world, but under the influence of a self proclaimed messiah. These noble intentions can be twisted toward dangerous ends when a leader demands absolute obedience, severs your family ties, asks for your boy.
Speaker 1: Are you saying that Timple's nunnery? Remember because they were both with Adnie? Is that what the reference was? That it's funny, that's hilarious.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, blood, your wealth, your body. These are unmistakable warning signs of cult manipulation. No legitimate faith requires surrendering your free will and well being to one man. History has shown us repeatedly the devastating consequences when groups surrender critical thinking to charismatic leaders. From Jonestown to Heaven's Gate, from am Shinrinko to Nixim, pattern remains disturbingly consistent. For those who have escaped Aropl's influence. The road to recovery is often long and painful. I lost three years of my life and nearly lost myself. One former member shared, Abdullah makes you believe he has all the answers, that only through him can you find salvation. It's only when you're out that you realize how deeply he manipulated your reality. Yet there is hope. Support networks for former cult members exist, offering understanding without judgment. Families torn apart by Abdullah's teachings have reunited, rebuilding bonds that seemed we were parably severed. For those concerned about loved ones who may be involved with r OPL or similar groups, experts recommend maintaining open communication without direct confrontation about the leader of the group. The moment you attack the group, you reinforce there us versus them mentality advis as. Cult intervention specialist rachelle Bernstein, instead, ask questions that promote critical thinking and be a safe harbor they can return to when doubts arise.
Speaker 1: Oh are you on? Are you on? Yeah, it looks like you're on YouTube. That's probably why you're saying that. We're also on Rumble and writing on at the same time. We have a little bit more of a foundation there because I was kicked off a YouTube for about four years, so we're kind of just getting the ball rolling again on the YouTube channel. Plus it's already on the naughty list, so it doesn't get it doesn't get sent out. I'm not one of the the in crowd, you know. I'm not spreading the disinfo, So I'm not I'm not going to be shared around, so I'm not really concerned. There's people that come in usually after the fact. This is a time when most people are working anyway, So you know, I'm not worried that people don't show up for the life. You know, that's it'll build over time if people like the information, and if not, then yeah.
Speaker 6: The Abmai religion of peace and light will likely continue attracting recruits as long as uncertainty and chaos plague our world. In times of crises, the promise of a savior with all the answers exerts a powerful pool on the human psyche. It falls to each of us to maintain our critical faculties when confronted with extraordinary claims. Scrutiny is not an act of disrespect. It's a safeguard of our autonomy. A true spiritual guide welcomes quick.
Speaker 1: Remember there's not any room anymore as this progressive society continues to eat away at all the foundations, no principles that made us what we were. There's no independent thought for science because it's all controlled now. They're very determined it's settled. There's a thing called settled, right. They can't question any of the allopathy that kills people, or any of the suggestions, recommendations, or injections that kill you. Science has all settled everybody, So what makes you think that religion wouldn't be either or any other type of critical thinking. It's now time to shut up and obey, to all become little Jesuits ourselves and just follow orders. And AI is going to make damn sure that even if you have a propensity for thinking for yourself, you'll be too afraid too, because Palenteer will know. Palentier will know, and they'll send out a his squad or whatever else they're gonna do and jail you for anti semi colon as Trump wants all of America to be surveilled by AI and Pallenteer ray around the same time these anti semi colon laws are being put in place. Christy Noom was just putting her hand on the fake whaling wall of the false temple that wasn't there. That was a Roman freaking And I don't know if it's really Roman. A lot of things they call Roman isn't Roman, just because as pillars, but it's whatever.
Speaker 6: Questions A false one demands blind loyalty. If you or someone you know, encounters the teachings of Abdullah Shem or any leader making messianic claims, remember this investigation. Look beyond the charismatic presentation to the troubling patterns beneath a movement that isolates you.
Speaker 1: Or avoid it. No one ever says avoid it. Just understand that it's a dude. If you shoot him, he'll bleed out. He's just a dude. That's it. No reason to It's no reason to put yourself in a position to be worked on, you know, like if you know that something is a grimoire, Like, do you read a scrole's work, because he specifically says that he puts an energy or entity into his work so that it affects Like as you're reading it, you can't help but have it looking at you as well. So do you read it anyway? Or do you just avoid the bullshit? You know it's you don't really need a better understanding of how he thinks. Just stay the hell away from this shit, all right? So let me I think it's going to go that way. I'm gonna read a little bit more for you. Here it says was the first shot in Israel's war to achieve nuclear supremacy fired in Dallas, Texas on November twenty second, nineteen sixty three. Jennif Kennedy placed the limitation of the nuclear arms race at the center of American foreign policy. Israel's nuclear enterprise was in direct contradiction with the principles of his policy, and I'm gonna go a little bit past that. The murder of American President JENNF. Kennedy brought to an abrupt end the massive pressure being applied by the United States administration on the government of Israel to discontinue the nuclear program. See, he didn't get the menmo that they had already co opted, infiltrated, and ran this place through their many agencies that they created here, CIA, FBI, and so on and so forth. So Yeah, unfortunately, when you're budding heads with all those things. Avner Cohen demonstrates at length the pressure is applied by Kennedy on Ben Gurion, in which Kennedy makes it quite clear to the Israeli Prime Minister that he will, under no circumstances agree to Israel becoming a nuclear state. The book implied that had Kennedy remained alive, is doubtful whether Israel would today have a nuclear option. See pass that one. And then here's a claim from Hebrew University. We Israeli has possessed several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome, Nice Trope. There most European capitals are targets of our air force. Our armed forces are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capacity to take the world down with us Samsun option, and I can assure you that this will happen before Israel goes under. But I think this is also a misdirection because they don't need to fire from there. If they control other countries through their debt, slavery and have their co conspirators in all aspects of government, there could be an accident in any of those countries. The all kinds of distractions, civil unrest occurring to put people in a different friend of mind who are not looking in the right direction. And it's just there's more than one way to cause total chaos and death in the world. The so called Maharal of Prague was a real life sixteenth century rabbi, a highly regarded authority on Jewish mysticism, who lived between fifteen twenty five and sixteen oh nine, generally known at the time as Yehuda Levin ben Bezileel Lowe Low, or variations thereof, the rabbi is most commonly recalled in the legend of the Golum as simply Rabbi low. The rabbi title Maha ral incidentally, is the Hebrew acronym for I gotta have to read this marie nuj rav though, which means simply our teacher. The Rabbi Low a wealthy heir to a distinguished Jewish family, which includes his uncle who was a rabbi of the Jews of the Holy Roman Empire. So there's a Roman connection and these people, I'm telling you, just go right back to this, the priest craft, right, the people in the ears of the leadership of Rome, And like, why was the Sanhedrin, I say this a lot. Why was the Sanhedrin a bunch of old dudes such a hard thing for the Romans to squash unless they were in conjunction with them, unless they saw them as a hierarchy. I think there's a little bit more to the history there that when you go back to the night cult, and you talk about the serpent and then the wolf. There are two different, you know, aspects and all the symbology. Even in Ignatius of Loyola, his family crest is two wolves around the cauldron. The cauldron is another aspect of the Edenites as talked about in the Gotha Geta, and the wolf as the symbol. Once again, a wealthy heir to a distinguished family which includes a girl who was a rabbi of the Jews of the Holy Roman Empire. Rabbi Low was not only influential in Prague. There's another hotspot too, by the way, but at one point he later journeyed to Poland, another hot spot, where he was named Chief Rabbi of Poland. Today, his tomb in Prague, the city to which he returned during his final years, is a popular tourist attraction. So is the story fake because apparently the guy isn't all right. So now we're talking about child sacrifice and blood drinking. It says Jews as a group or as individuals, or whether factions of Jews actually committed such crimes as a topic of serious debate, as evidenced by a recent scandal in Italy in which an Italian Jewish scholar Ariel toaff And this has actually come up in our shows before when I showed old clips, I think it was twenty twelve or thirteen of Yes, I know, I know. Brother Nathaniel has his own weird thing that's going on, but he talks about Ariel Tolav's book based on the Bar Elana University in Israel, suggested in a book subsequently withdrawn from circulation for revision after a frenzied response from Jewish organizations, that there is solid historical evidence of such crimes generally known as Jewish ritual murder. And there's a video that I played while back. I think did ever end up playing the Jewish ritual murder video? I don't know if I did. Whether the case at the time, angry Christians and probably believed the allegations of ritual murder or were waging a campaign campaign of retribution against the Jews. It was Rabbi Low, according to the legend of the Golam, who found a way to defend, defend because they're always the victim. Hey stop squirming when we're trying to kill you. That's highly offensive. It says In the end, the Rabbi moved a shem paper from the mouth of the golum and took away the mad monster's life force and apparently had the true name of God, because only did the Jews know the true name of God, their God. Yet the rabbi preserved the body of the golum so listen to this, and locked the monster away in the attic of Prague's Old New Synagogue and issued an order barring anyone from visiting there, And the tale says that the Golam remains there to this day. It is claimed that not even the German just top I would dare to enter the attic of the Old Synagod during World War Two, and that, presumably because of the presence of the golden the Old New Synagogue somehow survived destruction by the National Socialists they say Nazis, or so the legend goes. Of course, their legend. Life is interjected into him through a mystical process using God's special name, so sorcery. He has created from the ground, as was the first man. When his mission is over, the name of God is removed from him and he returns to the ground. Well, what is America but that which they insert the commands into and send us off the war, or to make legislature an American unconstitutional laws and legislation here that are absolutely ridiculous, but serve one person or one group, one tiny little group. So as in nineteen seventy one, the nineteen seventy one edition of an It Israeli edition of the Encyclopedia Judaica not ited that the evolving concept that the Golam, as a servant of his creator, developed dangerous natural powers, and that the underlying theme of the Golam is joined by the new motive of the unrestrained power of the elements, which can bring about destruction and havoc. The very point that the Golam of Jewish folklore was created from the earth as a means by which to defend the people, only to have the Golm become a force of evil, one that could even rebound against his creator and the Jewish people, is a point that bears repeating and one that calls out to be brought to a detention of the world at large. For today, a very real gold stands to bringing the globe to a long awaited AMAgeddon. That's the other thing, too, Why would we be so First, there's so many things wrong here. Why is everybody obsessed with the end? Why do they need to bring it into uh, you know, bring it to fruition in their lifetime, to what proved everything that they've believed is true? Well at the price of what everybody being dead now, like the humans can manipulate things and cause havoc and kill themselves without any need for divine intervention to do that. So it doesn't really prove anything except that you're insane and completely detached from reality. So every Abrahamic religion is like a death cult because that's all the eschatology that the obsession with the end. Okay, they're basically there. I just ended up. I tapped a button and something weird happen. In nineteen eighty four, aforementioned, much loved Yiddish writer Isaac Singer wrote the Legend of the Golam and quite aptly compared Golum to the nuclear arms race. While he attempts, while we attempt to surpass our enemies and to create new and more destructive gold limbs, the awful possibility is lurking that they may develop a volition of their own becomes spiteful treacherous mad golums. Well, that sounds like AI too, doesn't it. And AI is going to be the information in the mouths of every freaking technological device and surveillance apparatus. Seymour Hirst, the Pilitzer Prize winning American Jewish journalist, invited controversy by issuing the Sampson Option his revealing book on Israel's nuclear ambitions in nineteen ninety one. To summarize, the nuclear option was not only at the very core of Ben Gurion's personal worldview, but the very foundation of Israel's national security policy. They wanted the bomb so that they could threaten everybody else in the world, because that's how psychopaths acts, especially in bred ones. The Israelis were essentially willing, if necessary, to blow up the world, including themselves. But I don't think that's what's going to happen. The people on the surface aren't going to be alerted in Israel. Israel, they might be smug, bloodthirsty, hateful, detached people when it comes to the Palestinians, but that doesn't make them any more safe. Because the whole thing with the Kabbalah, if you think, if you look at it, there's going to be another burnt offering in Israel, would be it, But the people who are movers and shakers will be completely safe from it, hidden away somewhere as a create their actual reset and just freaking destroy the earth. And who's to say that hasn't happened already once or twice. It seems like we have less and less good people each time. It seems to go through the cycle, right. This policy is better known by what Jewish American people are. Surprize winning author Seymour Hirsch referred to in the book by the same name as the Samson option that as a Samson of the Bible, after being captured by the Philistines, brought down Dagon's temple and Gaza and killed himself along with his enemies, which is all folklore and maybe derived or stolen from tales, Gothic tales, because there's a there's another character that's horns. Horns are the go Go is goth So it's it's what I see is them being in the Greece at the time, getting the Greek education during the uh you know times as Alexandria the U and they were able to fake, falsify their own history because of their absolute envy of the Greek people, and they destroyed their culture and created their own myths out of the information that they had at their disposal. And that's where you get the quote unquote Old Testament or the to knock the Hellenistic period I'm referring to, so like three hundred BC when they formulate all those nonsense. In his book Open Secrets is really nuclear foreign policy, Shahak said that contrary to the general perception, Israel does not seek peace, it is a myth. He said that there is any real difference between the supposedly conflicting policies between being pursued by the opposing khood and labor blocks, whose rivalries have been played out on the global state age and which have overflown into American political process, pitting American like good supporters against labor backers in America. Shahak contended that the Israeli lobby in the United States, with all its factions, is ultimately propping up Israel's policy of expansionism, with the final aim of consolidating consolidating erets. Israel an imperial state incomplete control of practically the entire Middle East. Kind of foreshadowing what's going on right now. I shahak dare to point out that Israel's nuclear policies and the influence of the Israeli lobby on the American political process are a very real danger in a certain respect that few would dare to imagine. Not only is Israel prepared to destroy itself, but again just because they need, you know, if for whoever, whoever's left after this happens, it's going to be more justification, more victimization, another holocaust, and then they're going to go even more batshit crazy based on this drummed up self destruction like the like the what they call it, the Hannibal directive where they can harm themselves if it, you know, advances their agenda, which oh yeah, false flag. Those guys did it instead of them killing their own people and blaming it on somebody else, kind of like you know, October seventh, when the IDEF was moving tanks and helicopters killing Israelis and then blame it on hang gliders. Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Israel's outlook toward the world at large is driven by a deep rooted hostility founded in the religious teachings of Judaism. Itself. Yep, I meekly one on on and on. But it's two hours and thirteen. That's this guy has to do work today. So I would have liked to have gone into some of the Instagram stuff. I got a lot to go over there. There's a lot of clips. But yeah, a fight litter was not a roschild exactly, absolutely not. That's some bullshit. He actually uh held one of them for aroundsom actually and made them scrub scrub toilets and clean floors or hopefully want to look at clean floors and scrub toilets whatever. Yeah, yeah, all right, everybody, thanks. I was a little off today, the less of to do. Oh okay, so let me just I guess I'm gonna have to do this. I might as well just show you what I already wrote, so I don't already did, so I don't have to do it twice. Let me go into my Oh good, I lost two people fucking people, all right, there you go on. Uh, let's see, whenever you say something real people jump off of your your It's like that should be like, hey, this person's a real human like me. I can relate. It's the opposite. They want they want fantasy and bullshit. So here is and I don't give them what they want. Let me just show you this. This happened yesterday. I found out yesterday. This is kind of a big bummer and downer. You guys know. I have a semper frillc dot com website. There's hot sauce there, there's creating, there's my book. This book available there. You can also find the links if you want to get Druggy from Amazon or the Cobo, Barnes and Noble, whatever, it's all there, all those links. Or if you want a sign copy, you can just get it for me, but it might take a little while because they have to send it to me first. Okay. Anyway, I was waiting a bunch of We had two tax returns twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four that we filed basically at the same time this year, and waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting. Oops, guess what so about seventy two hundred dollars wash it just vanished over a twenty one year old debt that they now using AI and all kinds of bullshit to get everybody because for what was happening in the last twenty years that they didn't ever say anything about this, and had I had disputed it because I took a class over. So it was a student loan. It was a program I wasn't supposed to pay very much at all, and I had gone to college, went to the Coast Guard, came back a little bit more mature, wanted because I wasn't going to all my classes and in the first run around, you know, and I didn't go to them very often. So when I came back, I had like a three point six GPA, but I took another class over. It was a philosophy class, Greek philosophy class to brace my GPA. So I took my whatever it was a C or D to an A and apparently that was a no no with the program. So they tried to stiff me with seven thousand dollars bill and I basically didn't well obviously didn't have the money because I was a college student, and I didn't. I didn't ever pursue trying to help out because I was pretty pissed off that they decided to renig on that. So now twenty one years later I get smacked with it. So here you go, hello, hey, oh, and just so you know, if you had an SBA loan, if you're a small business and you went through any of those whatever the hell they called them and started with a P was a prep act or something like that, I don't remember what it was. During the lockdowns, I can't say the C word cooties era, and you were taking any kind of like aid to help your you know, not lose your business when they add up closed. I didn't qualify for any of those because of that outstanding loan debt. That's the first time it was because we applied a bunch of times and nothing happened. So I ended up having to h drum up internet sales in order to keep us afloat during that time, and it worth thank god, because I have a family. But then now all of a sudden, they were they were onto me, I guess because when we filed these taxes, they they came for that debt. I do not but yeah, but those SBA loans again, they're coming after people who I either thought they were grants or had lost their businesses and still can't pay back what they took in spite of having those loans, but still lost their businesses they're coming after their tax returns. Now, now these things that they're taking from me are pretty much, you know, tax credits to help with their family child tax credits, So it wasn't something that I paid into it. So in a sense, they're kind of taking fake money, imaginary money, and paying themselves back with it. But at the same time, yeah, that would have really helped out the family. But had a little savings, would have been able to now, you know, fix the van, would have been able to do a lot of things and make sure that my family was still running with a little bit less stress over the summer. But that's not going to happen though. It in the bed all day. It's just that we have really good lighting in here and better place to have a sit and talk. So I was a little fired up earlier, so I deleted it. I'm just going to re post what I was discussing as a cautionary tale for those of you out there, and then I'll address it on the show just once as a morning to others, and that'll be that. When we were in lockdowns and I think we're going a little slow here, I kind of explained the whole thing. But yeah, So, first of all, I do have an instagram for ballbus. There's there you go, and I pretty much explained it all. But they I looked around. Rebecca told me that all throughout TikTok there's a bunch of people complaining about how they were. They're all of their you know, tacture turns ro offset. And it had a lot to do with these COVID era loans, which again was a Trump thing, and so it just seemed kind of funny that comes full circle now he's collecting on it. So it wasn't some big relief effort that some bright, shining you know, night and shining armor did for anybody, because now everybody's getting screwed even harder, and people who lost their businesses are getting penalized even further. And it wasn't our fault that they decided to close the rule down and shut down business. Like a lot of love. We were doing really well, but tourism never came back. It still isn't you know, who all wants to go to San Diego anymore. And you know, a lot of countries for a very long time, like two years after, you couldn't even mail stuff to them because of the stupid. You know, contamin, You know that everybody is worried about you know, the cooties, so you couldn't mail to Australia for a long time, so a lot of my customers. And then you know they also have the VAT tax in the UK. You're the EU, I mean, so it's like twenty percent or twenty five percent. This is before terroriffs, So twenty five percent on top of your total not just the product cost, but they also apply it to the shipping, so the total cost, which is bullshit. So they just go bassed off the total cost of what the product was, what the what the total was, and then they nail you with a twenty five percent tax, so when you go to pick up your package, you have more to pay before you can take it. And you know how international shipping as expensive as it is, so that to complete destroys commerce on purpose intentionally, it's it's a it's a deterrent. This is all. This is all very heavy handed, tyrannical shit, but I just wanted to know, just beware. So if you're if you're still wondering where yours is, you might be unpleasantly surprised. That's enough of that, so seventy two hundred dollars that was supposed to be in my hands, I would have gone to mostly savings. I would just held on to it. But you know, I would have fixed the van. My brakes are bad, I could use a new Fiel pump. Both my windows are fucking held up by shims and uh yeah all that. So one more thing, So let me make just show you this other Instagram. I was gonna show you what so you don't think that was That's what I wanted to show you. I wasn't going for that one. I was going for this is where we left off last time. You remember the guy who remember the movie Catch Me if you can with Tom Hanks and Leonardo DiCaprio. This is the actual guy, the frank Abag nail guy.
Speaker 2: Visuals is a common type of thing only once.
Speaker 7: I was in Miami and I was posing as a wealthy stockbroker, which was a front for passing checks, and I had rented a Rolls Royce for the show for I was about eighteen at the time, and I was staying at the Fountain Blue Hotel for about five hundred dollars a day, had a penhouse and all of This was a front for me, and I met a city councilman in Miami and.
Speaker 2: He was very impressed.
Speaker 7: Thought I was about thirty two, very wealthy, and he invited me to a party they were giving for the Mayor of Miami at the mayor's home.
Speaker 2: And while I was there, I ran into a gorgeous model, a well.
Speaker 7: Known model at that time, and one of the guests came over and said, kind of have to watch her. He said, if you were thinking about taking her back to your room this evening, it would cost you a great deal of money.
Speaker 2: So watch yourself a lady evening, right.
Speaker 7: So when I got talking with her, I said, how much would it cost me to take you back to my room for the rest of the evening? And she said, well, how much do you think I'm worth? Being eighteen, I had no idea how much she was.
Speaker 2: Worth, but I am not fifty bucks, but I offered.
Speaker 7: I offered three hundred dollars and she said, no, that's it, I'd go back to your room.
Speaker 2: She said that's a little bit too low.
Speaker 7: So I said, okay, well what if I doubled it and made it six hundred And she said, well, that's a little more like it.
Speaker 2: I said, I'll tell you what. We'll be here all night.
Speaker 7: I tell you what, Why don't you just take me back to your hotel room for two hours and I'll pay you one thousand dollars in cash in advance.
Speaker 2: She said, let's go.
Speaker 7: So we went back to our hotel and she was opening her door and I said, now, I'll be right back. She said, wait a minute, where are you going. I said, well, I don't carry a thousand dollars on me. I'm going downstairs in the lobby cash a check. I'll be right back. She said, this hotel isn't going to cash a check at this hour of the morning for one thousand dollars. I said, first of all, I own thirty five percent of this hotel. Never been in it my life approach, and I said, this is a cash year certified check. I said, just like gold. They'll cash it. She said, let me see, this is a cashier's check. Why don't you just make it out to me? I said, are you crazy? I said, this check is for fourteen hundred dollars. We already agreed on a thousand. So she gave me four hundred change, and that's what it costs me.
Speaker 1: Of course said done. So obviously the check was bad, so he made fun of our bucks off it. Yeah, we'll say, didn't realize this sent that one to us. We'll get into this tomorrow, all right. Oh tomorrow is uh doctor Peter Glidden too at eleven am Pacific time. It's two pms UH Eastern and one pm Central. We will go from there. Have your questions ready for doctor Glidden. Okay. And there's also a doctor Gliding clips on Instagram that is also mine that I started for him. So there's a bunch of different clips on there from the show, all mine. I didn't I didn't steal all their clips from other people. It's just stuff from all the talks that we've had so far. All right, later, somber fryc dot com how about the show? And there's also links in the description. I think there's one that says Gibson go daughter's piggybank. Cool Later