Speaker 1: This is the Jesse Kelly Show across America. Chris Crockt for Jesse Kelly. Always fun being in for Jesse. All right, you'll have Thanksgiving, that's number one, Absolutely happy Thanksgiving. Can you imagine an illegal party at I should say an illegal nightclub, a nightclub that's running illegally. There's no it's not establishedment. It's some abandoned warehouse or something. And you have one hundred and fifty plus illegals. They are gathered around, they're partying, they got the music pumping and running this illegal night illegal nightclub. There are twenty seven members of Trendrega and uh, you got thirty five thousand dollars in cash. There several guns. Everybody's illegal and it's three in the morning. The cops not the cops. Actually the cops never showed up because they're not supposed to stop anything that's happening like that if it's a bunch of illegals, only if it's US citizens. But you have ice DHS Border Patrol who have gotten a warrant or a permission to go in and bust up this nightclub with illegals. What precipitated was FBI and this is in the state of Texas, FBI and Texas Department of Public Safety had bought cocaine from an illegal two separate times. They knew he does a cocaine distribution and such, so they bust him. That gets them the ability and permission to go and bust off this illegal nightclub. This is that national story you've seen in the past week where DHS, FBI Border Patrol go in and bust up a Trend nightclub in San Antonio. But what you don't know is after that happened and administration DJ said twenty seven Trinity that Igua members, five of whom they've identified publicly and such. What you don't know is the next day the Archbishop of San Antonio, who is Archbishop of Gustavo Garcia Sierre, had a prayer vigil and he got very angry. He had a prayer vigil for Trend there Ragua here he is.
Speaker 2: We also urged meaningfully reform of our immigration system. One does Bala says the rule of law and compassion grecompassion de him and I see rhetoric Doesbio's fear and terror in people's lives, including children, babies, and the systematic marsionalization of immigrants.
Speaker 1: I wish you would get mad about his people in this church who are lawfully here being mistreated or being victims of crime. The mayor in that city of San Antonio is she's demanding to know what's going on, as the congressman are demanding to know what's going The Democrat Congressman Joaquing Castro of the Brothers Castro is demanding to know what happened, who these illegals are on this and that they're all concerned. They're not concerned about trended ragua. They're not concerned about cocaine trafficking. Also, they say there's human trafficking and guns. They are not concerned about that or terrorism. They're concerned about the illegals being rounded up. But have you ever thought you would live to see the day where the archbishop of a metropolitan area with two and a half million people and that would be praying for Treandgua and the prayer vigil the day after a day or two after the trendarragua bust that has just happened over there, and in the meantime, over to California. Today we have a whole bunch of crazy leftists who are about one hundred of them who showed up at a home depot where in illegal you know, a border patrol and such an ice. They'll show up at a home depot parking lot where there's illegals lining up to get work, and then they run when DHS shows up, if they show up. And so one guy, one illegal ran and he ran across the highway and got ran over and killed. And so this angered the leftist loonies in California, and so in response, one hundred of them. You're gonna love this. One hundred of them go over to the same home depot and they are buying up putting knives for seventeen cents and they're lining up one hundred to buy it. And they immediately turn around and return the item, and then go back and around to buy the item again. They're trying to effectively shut down the home depot. They're also parking their cars blocking the entrance to the home depot parking lot. Let's hear some of these buffoons, what are you buying nice scraper?
Speaker 2: What are you? Ye? We are.
Speaker 1: Thank you? Where are you buying.
Speaker 3: Nice scraper?
Speaker 1: They're not ice scrapers. They're putting knives right? When are you buying mine's car? When are you buying? Where are you buying today?
Speaker 3: I'm buying ice scraper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can I see your papers. I am buying an an.
Speaker 3: An ice creaber.
Speaker 1: Now it's an ice cream. Can you imagine being that woman's husband? Hey, honey, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna buy it and we're gonna call him ice skatee. Oh that's great, honey, take your time, stay as long as you want. Thank you. Let's go to another Karen who showed up. This is this is this is one of my favorite clips of the week. Here, this is in Charlotte Operation Charlotte's Web, and this is a Karen who is screaming at an ice agent. I want you to envision this woman and being her husband. Here we go.
Speaker 3: You are a bad evil person. You need to be it sponged. You need to go to another country.
Speaker 4: You need to know.
Speaker 1: What it looks like.
Speaker 3: Instead, you're taking your pullet over innocent, not asking for any id and just hurry them off you. Oh Si, how do you go home to children, to friends?
Speaker 1: Did you imagine being married to this woman? I mean you wouldn't you want to just just keep to stay out as long as you want. Honey, take your time. I'm doing fine over here. I here, sir. Yeah, yeah, I love you. I love you too, honey. Just enjoy yourself. Family. Do you tell them what you do for a living? That you arrest.
Speaker 3: People without cause, that you just picked them up put them in a truck?
Speaker 4: Is that what you do? Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you proud of yourself for doing that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god, wait, I love what he says back to Are you absolutely proud?
Speaker 3: Thank you for calling me?
Speaker 1: Are you proud of this?
Speaker 2: There? You proud? You are? It?
Speaker 1: Of you? You were? Oh my gosh, I mean, dude, could you ever could you imagine being married to that woman? These are some very unhappy people we have. This. Uh, this is something that's very important to share. The amount of illegal truck drivers, the illegals that are truck drivers. You know, it all started, we all started paying attention when Florida had three people killed according to authorities, there by an illegal truck driver who did a jackknife and three people were in a car. They drove right under his car because he illegally jackknifed in front of them. He got out of the car and looked at him like there was like he was looking at some little fender bender when the car was just crushed underneath him. We had another illegal driving in southern California who, according to authorities, was intoxicated. Everybody else was in stop and go traffic. He was going full speed plod right into him. One card just blew up into flames, killed three people, including a loove local high school basketball coach. In the state of Oklahoma, they did a sting on the legal truck drivers. You have to hear how many illegal truck drivers that they pulled over. They got and just pulling over every truck. Same thing just happened in Texas. I'm going to tell you about that. So much more on that coming up. We had a lot of news that's broke this afternoon too. But President Trump the Muslim Brotherhood design designated them as a foreign tearor organization. We got some cases thrown out today of Latisia. James, James, call me President Trump. Getting a call from Chess and paying all that coming up. This is Chris Krock and for Jesse Kelly on the Jesse Kelly Show. Power. Yeah, Baby, it's the Power of Jesse Kelly and the Jesse Kelly Show. You may notice that I'm not Jesse Kelly. I'm Chris Croc filling in for Jesse Kelly. You can follow me on Twitter, ex whatever, call it at Chris Crock Show. That's at Chris Crock Show, c Hris kr Okay podcast. I just did one earlier today and that is on Twitter. Excuse me on YouTube and Rumble YouTube and Rumble Krock Talk KR ok Ta, LK Croc Talk Okay. Wanted to share this with you. So after the illegal that was arrested for legals who was driving a truck in Florida that resulted in, according to authorities, three people killed and then another three people killed over in southern California with an illegal. Both of them were from India, according to authorities, you had the state of Oklahoma that did a bust. The state troopers along with ice pull over every single on I forty the turnpike. They pull over every single truck in three hours. They got seven illegals driving trucks. You had whether supposed to be a name on the idea that said no name for example, and they had such a huge success, not realizing how many illegals were driving trucks to the state of Oklahoma that they had to shut the operation down in three hours because they got seven semis and they could not fit any more on the lot that they had designated for it. That's how bad it was. Three days later they reopened their sting on the highway and they got seventeen truckers seventeen. By the end of that week, all the illegal truck drivers were now rerouting around Oklahoma. That's how bad it is. We also have two other stings that have happened in the past couple weeks. The state of Texas where I'm sitting in Dellas fort Worth, literally just at the sting in the Panhandle on I forty. They did this event on Tuesday, November eleventh, in a one day joint commercial vehicle enforcement operation by Texas Department of Public Safety and Federal Law Enforcement. They did one hundred and five commercial vehicle inspections. Thirty one had illegals in it. Thirty one of one hundred and five truck drivers in the state of Texas on a one day sting, thirty one illegals. Listen closely, and you know this to be true, but it's sometimes Captain obvious. That can be me. I'm captain Captain obvious. When you and I driving on that road, that highway, we look up, we see that truck, or we think everything's fine. Those things haul ten thousand, twenty thousand, and forty thousand, god knows how many tens of thousand and eighty thousand pounds. They cannot stop anywhere near how we can stop, or in the quickness that we can stop. This is very, very serious and very deadly. And we're all going to be traveling this week for Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving. Once again, this is extraordinarily serious. Second of all, this just happened Wyoming. State of Wyoming just had a huge bust of illegals driving trucks. Out of thirty one hundred and thirty three expections in three days in Wyoming, forty were illegals. Forty out of one hundred and thirty threes. This is all. And look, guys, this is what's insanity. Journalist Eric Daughtry did the math for me. It's the same thing as Texas. Nearly thirty percent of every driver on the driving a rig a big rig eighteen wheeler in the state of Wyoming is illegal. Nearly thirty percent. We are so screwed. If we have, which we appeared totally have obviously at least a third of every truck driver on our roads being an illegal. God help us. This is this is a huge thing that many of us don't realize how prevalent it is and how bad is This is massive. Get them off of our roads. And I'm grateful for the enforcement. I saw Sean Duffy, Department of Transportation, Secretary of Transportation come out and say they're going after and they're looking for and they're busting mills where you can get CDL mills commercial driver license mills. I know we have a lot of truckers listening to us, and I appreciate you very much. You guys are very important to us. And this will also help with wages because obviously illegals drive the wages down, and every one of these mills that gives driver licenses to illegals must be shut down permanently and find hundreds and thousands, if not millions of dollars every one of them. And by the way, the illegal CDLs are coming out of not just California as you would expect, not just the state of Washington. As you would expect, not just the state of New York, but also the state of Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro. Mm hmm. That was one of the big ones that happened recently as well. Out of his state. We also have this great story. The New York Times is trying to make the he did a story about an illegal who steals a man's identity in a married father of two in Olivia, Minnesota. He steals his identity and uses it for his Social Security card. I've never had an illegal steal my identity and use it, but what this man has gone through and is still going through, is unbelievable. New York Times paints these two his equals. No, the New York man, the Minnesota man is an innocent victim. This Guatemal illegal stole this man's ID to get a job. The employer reported the wages to the IRS, then demanded them. The IRS demanded the extra taxes from this innocent guy in Minnesota and his family. It also dragged this man into a wrongful death lawsuit after the illegal migrant killed an American in a car crash. Because of this illegal working full time at a sugar local sugar beat factory. His Social Security number was then pushed into a higher tax bracket. As debt started to mount, the IRS docked this innocent Minnesotan man. They docked his angle tax returns. They garnished a few of his paycheck. They costed him thousands of dollars. The illegal that did this to him. They emptied out his wife's savings that she had when they got married before their wedding of six thousand dollars. That relief lasted until the next tax season, when a new tax bill arrived for twenty two thousand dollars from an illegal who stole his identity. He just wants a job. He just wants to work. That's all he wants to do while he screws somebody like you or me over. I'm going to get into the rest of this coming up, coming up next, but it doesn't end well. But the New York Times tries to lionize this illegal as if he's done nothing wrong. A little bit more, there were a few years for this innocent, innocent Minnesota man when his taxes were normal, but then it would start all over again. He's in debt and has fifteen years of hardship that he didn't deserve. This man. I'll finish the story in just a second. Also, you're not going to believe this, but I guess you will. A d o J staffer charged with terrorism over doxy an agent. That's next. Chris In for Jesse. Oh, there you go? Why not? There we go? There he is. I interviewed him a couple of times way back in the day when he made his comeback. It was a lot of fun. Chris Crockett for Jesse Kelly. This is a Jesse Kelly show. Okay, So we have an illegal who is featured in the New York Times, and there's a man who's identity stole, so he could, you know, have a job. And the problem is he makes all this money that then is text on this innocent man in Minnesota. And this guy is screwed. So he gets a tax bill. His wife when they're getting married, bails him out for six grand, and then he gets another tax bill the following year for twenty two grand. And there were a few years the New York Times says when his taxes were normal, and then it would start all over again. He's in debt and has fifteen years of hardship he didn't deserve. The New York Times did admit the IRS's oversight system was backlogged with a million suspicious numbers and almost eighty thousand reports of social Security fraud in the last six months alone. I pray it never happens to me, my family or you. But I cannot imagine going through this for years and years because some illegal soldier ID and your Social Security number. This illegal had mandatory sentence minimum sentence of two years in prison followed by deportation to Guatemala. And the article notes in passing the illegal migrant killed an elderly American and automobile accident, but stealing a man's identity and it screwed him over for all these years. I just can't imagine. And that is so insane. Now Here is quite an epic story. You got a DOJ employee who has been busted for dosing one of their own employee with the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Brownsville of Texas. In Brownsville, The Bright Part News reports this woman. On June ninth, agents a federal agents conducted a raid in Brownsville in South Texas. During the operation by standards began recording in live streaming. Various social media users began commenting on one of the live streams when one of the commenters made what authorities considered a death threat against the agent being shown in the video. Moments after that, another commentary revealed the agent the identity of the agent in the video. Federal investigation was triggered. They tracked it down and that woman is Olvera de Leon. Authorities say they've arrested her, charging that she docks that federal agent. That is so crazy. That comes after two terror attacks on ICE. One at the border where McCallen is in that area of Texas. A radical leftist shot up there and shot and tried to shoot and kill border patrol. They returned fire and killed him. And then on July fourth, the summer, if you recall, there was a massive cell of Antifa people about seventeen that showed up at the Alvaredo facility in Texas and they set up the ICE agents and this ICE holding facility. It's like a big ICE jail, I guess. And they showed up there with long guns air fifteen style rifles, They had fireworks, they had spray cans, spray painting cans. They spray painted stuff like ice pig on the Ice agents vehicles in the parking lot. They shut off fireworks to draw Ice out. They came out, but they instead didn't take debate. They called nine to one one. The Alvarado, Texas police officer that showed up was shot and hit in the neck by these Antifa terrorists who were trying to slaughter and kill and murder Ice agents. So so far five of them really good news. Just the other day I saw that five of them pleaded guilty and they're going to go up to twenty years in jail, as they should for being terrorists. But that's Antifa and their terror attack. We had some some breaking news today, didn't we. The judge in both James call Me and Letitia James cases though they were both thrown out today. Thankfully, they weren't thrown out because the cases are bad. They weren't thrown out because there's something wrong with the cases. They were thrown out because and I heard it explained by Jonathan Turley, Fox News legal expert and constitutional professor, constitutional law professor from George Washington University, et cetera. Basically, what they did was the new prosecutor. The previous prosecutor was was an interim prosecutor until they get a I guess approved by Congress or Senate. He was in there, and he didn't he wouldn't prosecute comy, so they threw him out. They put in Lindsay Halligan. The problem is that he was an interim prosecutor. Now she's an interim prosecutor, and you can't do one hundred and twenty days, which is what apparently they get for the first guy, and then put in her for another one hundred and twenty days, saying, oh, that's a new one. That's a new one. This is interim interim. So that's why the judge threw it out. Thankfully, the judge did not dismiss the case with prejudice, because if it's dismissed with prejudice, that means it's done. It's over, it can never be opened. The judge dismissed the case without prejudice, and Komy's case can still come up, and darnwell better come up, because the statute of limitations almost went out when they pressed. When they pressed the charges, when they filed the charges, they just made the deadline. And so because of already happened and was filed, they can get back in there and do it again. But they better hurry up and they better get their act together because I want Comy prosecuted for what he did. Unequivocally, same thing with Latitia James. So both those cases are not done. They can come back, but they need a prosecutor that is not a temporary one that has already been after the first one was temporary. So that's kind of what goes down with that. The this just came out today from Newsmas a new poll. Seven and ten American adults opposed US military action in Venezuela. The American people say thirty nine percent say they poses no threat to the United States of America. I we better not go in and bomb, you know, send our troops in to Venezuela. I don't think we're going to be doing that. The CIA is in there. This is all about from my from my perspective, this is all about overthrowing Nicholas Maduro. He's not the duly elected president. First it was Wanguido. Now there's a new lady Machado, and you have the real big deal to the trumdministration. From what I'm hearing, is well, and we know this. Iran is very active. Hamas is very active with the Venezuelan government in China, and we don't want them in our hemisphere the Manro doctrine. But I love the blowing up of the boats. I absolutely love watching those boats blow up. The more the boats blow up, the more fun I have. I absolutely love that. Some people get really angry about that, but I like it. They blow up so young, don't they. I usually saved that line for the terrorists, but that's okay, so so I ate. Look, I don't think he's going to sound our troops in there, and I don't think we're gonna start striking Venezuela. I don't think we should. I have no problem though, urging the overthrow of him, and I have no problem with using our CIA and all sorts of stuff and scaring the crap out of Maduro by all this stuff. He did a some have a bogus peace dance on his birthday yesterday. Good luck with that dude. So he's a dead man walking. But no, we better not go in there. People don't want us to go in there. We should never go in there. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: So that's what we have going on today with that, but I wanted to get into this. This the Trump administration just today is now going to designate the Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organization. We're going to talk to coming up in the about an hour we're from right now, We're going to talk to doctor Zudi Jasser, who is unbelievable. If you've ever heard of the guy, he literally exposed a Muslim guy with a very moderate Muslim organization that exposes radical Islamists like the Muslim Brotherhood exposes and calls out CARE. So is this a big deal what Trump's doing here? The first person to come out and designate the Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organization as well as CARE the Council on American Islamic Relations as a terrorist organization was Governor Greg Abbott in the state of Texas, and he's totally right. Coming up next, I'm gonna be sharing with you why that's exactly right, why they are terror Both of these outfits are a terrorist organization. What's crazy is there is a terrorism fundraising case, and that terrorism fundraising case is the largest ever terrorism financing case in a fundraising case in United States history, and Carer is one of the unindicted co conspirators. They went to the courts to try to get it thrown out that they were mentioned in there, but never they would not take it out. The courts would not take it out. I'm going to tell you all about that. Coming up next, it's Chris crock And for Jesse Kelly and the Jesse Kelly Show. Chris Croc filling in for Jesse Kelly. Follow me on Twitter at Chris Croc Show. That's at Chris Croc Show, c HRI s kr Okay podcast on YouTube, and Rumble at Kroc Talk kr ok t a l K. Well. After nine to eleven, George Bush and Congress passed a law that made it illegal to raise money to fund and support Hamas to kill Jews particularly. There were a lot of these groups raising money for quote Palestinian Aid quote unquote, but it was all going to Hamas and has a lot to kill people to kill Jews. The first ever and the largest ever, I shouldn't say the first ever, but the largest ever terrorism fundraising case in United United States history happened in suburban Dallas, Fort Worth and Richardson, Texas, a group called the Holy Land Foundation. They raised between from my memory somewhere between five million and seven and a half million dollars to kill Jews, pretending it was for a Palestinian aid in that and about six people went to jail for several decades for raising money for terrorists. One of the unindicted co conspirators in that case who fought like hell to get their names taken out of the court records as an unindicted co conspirator, but never was able to do it, never was able to remove it, even went to the Supreme Court. A two thousand and nine Supreme Court ruling as reported by Texas Scorecard of two thousand and nine Supreme Court ruling finding there was ample evidence of CARES association with the foreign terrorist organization and cited a report of legend that CARE Council of American Islamic Relations recently provided cash grants to college students discipline for pro Hamas disruptions. CARE is one of the two organizations Governor Greg Abbott listed as a terrorist organization CARE and then the other one, of course, is is the Muslim Brotherhood. Today, Donald J. Trump announcing and signing an executive order this afternoon that in fact, the Muslim Brotherhood is foreign terrorist organization, which it absolutely is. And I'll get into that in a minute, but in a where Care got ensnared into this. You know, the largest ever terrorism fundraising case in US history was when they were meeting with and planning with and working with the Holyland Foundation and the FBI, dooj bugged a hotel room in Boston, and that is where Care was caught on a mic by the Feds. And this was according to two FBI agents in the federal testimony of this Holy Land Foundation case that sent six people to jail for several decades for terrorism fundraising. In their Care talked about how we need to wige jihad, not a violent jihad, but a jihad by using the United States laws, its media to turn it against itself, use the freedoms that we have, use the media we have to turn it against ourself and use I see that today with aligning with Marxists, people with the Hate America movement, the racism that America's racist, the founders were racist. Everything is racist. Tear it down, destroy it. You see it through politicians like Zormandani in New York City, who's as soon to be the mayor. You see it in politicians like AOC. You see it in politicians like Ilhan Omar. I'll Rashieta to Leib and I want to share some other stuff to you. But first that is the most important thing you need to know. The CARE is an unindited co conspirators in the largestuver terrorism fundraising case in the United States history. Second of all, I want you to hear the president of CARE who was so happy after the October seventh terror attack, the largest law of Jews since the Holocaust. He was happy right after that terror attack, and he set it to a whole group, a Muslim group he was speaking at in Chicago. This is Nihadawad, the head of CARE until Nutrition, as says, well, here is I hope.
Speaker 4: Unlike so many people who only walk up to October seventh, the people of Gaza had been aware and living every day of October sixth, fifth, four three one, and September thirty percent and all the way to nineteen fifty six. The people of Gaza only decided to break the siege the walls of the concentration camp and October seventh, and yes, I was happy to see people breaking the siege and throwing down the shackles of their own land and walk free into their land that they were not allowed to walk in. And yes, the people of Gaza have the right to self defense, have the right to defend themselves. And yes, Israel, as an occupying power does not have that right to self defense.
Speaker 1: So there you have the President of Care right after October seventh terror attack. I was happy to see the people of Gaza break the siege on October seventh. He was happy they were victorious. The people of Gaza have the right to self defense. Israel does not. He was happy to see three hundred plus innocent teenage and twenty something Jews at a peace concert slaughtered, murdered in cold blood, gunned down, women whose breasts were cut off and played with like a softball as they were gang raped and then shot in the head, Men whose babies were throwing, babies who were thrown in an oven to be burned alive, Men whose eyes were ripped out in front of their children and their wives, torture, slaughter, Even men who were kidnapped were raped. A second man has come forward who was a hostage was raped by these Jihadi they're Satanists. That's what they are, the Satana. This is Satanic and Caerr was happy. He was so happy to see it. And that is why, among other things, CARE is it should be on the foreign terrorist organization list. We're going to talk to as I was mentioning, doctor Zudi Jasser coming up at about thirty, about forty minutes from right now on the Jesse Kelly Show. But he is the America. He's the head of the in founder of the American Islamic Form for Democracy. But we're going to talk to him about this and all of the information he has on CARE and on the Muslim Brotherhood. They're founding documents were their founding for Kerr was in nineteen ninety one, and their founding documents reading exactly like Hamas and their documents. It's the same thing. We're going to talk about this a little bit more and tell you why Trump is right also to now say today the Muslim Brotherhood is a terror organization, a foreign terror organization. That is coming up next. You're going to hear how bad the Muslim Brotherhood is. It's exactly the same thing Hare was saying in that hotel in Boston when they got busted in that terrorism fundraising case. It's Chris Crockett for Jesse Kelly on The Jesse Kelly Show.