Speaker 1: Merry Christmas, everybody. How are you? I hope everybody had a great day with their family. Hopefully this microphone is better placed in front of my face today than it was yesterday. I guess depending on what place you watched the video, if it was on YouTube or it was on Rumble, or if it was depending on bass boosters on your phone or whatever, you either can hear it or you can't when I'm talking, and then it was very, very sensitive, So I don't know what's up with that. This thing doesn't tighten unless I turn it this way, which is away from my face, and that angle was just too much for it. So I got to tilt it this way and it wobbles. So this thing needs an extra joint in it, another pivotal point, but it doesn't have it. Let's get into some stuff today. You ready, you ready? Are you ready? You gotta do it like corn right Jonathan Davis?
Speaker 2: Or you ready like that?
Speaker 1: You know? Oops, Okay, that's not what I was looking for it at all. Let's play a little bit of this and then we'll work our way around.
Speaker 3: First of all, Saturn was widely why I.
Speaker 1: Am not advocating for this guy at all? This is from an in Pursuit of Truth video, and I'll show you what it's called. That's in Pursuit of Truth that Sir Patrick Mack. I don't know what POP stands for. Honestly, it's an acronym. It's a Saturn, Santa and the Sabbath. And this was originally published twenty twenty one, but not on YouTube because he was already kicked off by then, I think in twenty eighteen or seventeen or nineteen, so I don't know. He got kicked off for a long time. He just recently came back and he's been uploading his older videos that were only found out like bit shoot and mumble, So I had seen it when it first was when it was first out. I think I've shared it in the past too with commentary. But being at as Christmas and all and that we talk about the Saturn cult and people don't extend that connection out to like the forbidden zone where you best talk about it, because this is the good religion, right, it's certainly not manufactured or the institution of this religion wasn't manufactured by the same hands that creates Judaism in Islam. Of course, not couldn't be. That couldn't be one cult that at times in history is nameless but can be referred back to as the Serpent Wolf cult or the Saturn Moon cult, regardless of what moniker they decided to apply to it as a mask during different periods in history.
Speaker 3: Why be worshiped in the ancient world? Question?
Speaker 4: Why would it be when we can hardly freaking see it, never mind what they ancients could do.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a story.
Speaker 4: About why this as we see it today wasn't always like it was, and in geologically very recent times it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that at all. What this does is it reverse validates what NASA tells you about what's up there and their BSCGI that tells you that there's a tramp stamp on Saturn in the first place. Is that all real? Or is that what they want you to believe because of their cabalistic mystic beliefs where they were, you know, dropping into basically a coma that they call it trance and then having these like well they call it remote viewing type of ideas about what other distant places were. Now, unless we believe in some sort of travel or some sort of technology in the past, which I do. I believe that mankind goes on cyclical patterns, and that catastrophic events occur, whether they're foisted upon us by artificial means, or if they occur naturally or both. I think rebuilding a occurs a lot and a lot of amnesia, as to you know, a lot of lost ground where we have to try to figure things out all over again.
Speaker 2: By is.
Speaker 5: For those who celebrate Christmas, the winter season often evokes memories of family, friends, gifts, food, music, and for Christians, the birth of Christ celebrated on December twenty fifth, at the end of the winter solstice. The winter solstice occurs between the twentieth and twenty third of December.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, on this summer twenty third I did stream, but I did not say this during the stream, so let me say it now. Happy birthday, Graham. I miss you very much and I wish you had a chance to meet your granddaughter your great granddaughter.
Speaker 5: Depending on the year, and has been observed since the Neolithic era or around ten thousand BC, monuments such as New Grange and Ireland are aligned with the sunrise on the solstice, showing a reverence for capturing the sun on the shortest day of the year, and ancient Romans held month long festivals leading up to the solstice. This event was called Saturnalia, long drunken orgies, parades, games, and feasts, all named for the god of plenty or Saturn. During this time, all social order would be turned upside down. Slaves would become masters and masters slaves.
Speaker 1: Those little ceph circles there.
Speaker 5: What is that During this time, lawlessness would often go unpunished a carnival.
Speaker 1: So we've been in a perpetual Saturnalia ever since the juice took over one hundred and ten years ago or so. Right, laws go on, you know, crime goes unpunished.
Speaker 6: Order.
Speaker 5: Part of this hedonistic celebration was known as juvenilia, or of a legal practice of pedophilia. The upper class would also pay homage to.
Speaker 1: The legal act of pedophilia. This is just an attribute that they carry with them wherever these pieces of shit go.
Speaker 6: God of Light born of them.
Speaker 1: Don't conflate Mythra with any of their bullshit, because that's coming from our Gothic Aaron into European ancestors. What they did to all belief systems was that they corrupted them, co opted them, and then created with their own personalities, their own attributes. They applied disgusting practices that messed up people's perception. Looking back at these things, they'll associate child sacrifice, human sacrifice, Wickerman shit, and you know the Druids all with Europeans and their quote unquote pagan beliefs, which is all bullshit. It's these people and their cult infiltrating those societies and corrupting them and changing them, terraforming them into something that represents their actions and their practices. And obviously with that comes the demoralization, in the perversion of that society that they're infecting like a virus, like a plague, I should say, because viruses don't exist.
Speaker 5: In the later years of the Roman Empire, Mithra would blend with Soul Invictus, god of the unconquered Sun. Mithra is often depicted.
Speaker 1: Right the Sun god is the is the benevolent creator, the monotheistic belief that they stole from us, and then assign that to their yahweh l which is which is Saturn, which is a complete negative demiurgis, demi urugos anti life piece of ship, Satan or chronos or Satan type character, and uh yeah, keep that in mind, because they hijack this stuff and make it dirty. And then the Christians come along and go, oh, that's pagan, not realizing that they're giving the finger and poo pooing their own, their own roots, heritage and cultures.
Speaker 5: In the life giving bull whose blood fertilizes the earth's vegetation.
Speaker 1: Does for jin caps look a little you know, minus the little ball at the end, look a little uh familiar, don't they?
Speaker 5: Culture mythright is known as the Titan Elios who drives his chariot driven by four winged steeds from him.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to keep interrupting. But also in Greece, just because they had Grecian Leckt's last names by the time Ptolome came around, that means Alexander had already been poisoned to death. And so did I think it didn't Alexander have a son as well that was also poisoned to death. Yeah, the Jews did that or whatever you would call this cult that that's period in time, because they weren't called that yet when they created their bullshit in the Hellenistic period, but their fake history and then said it was eighteen hundred BC in age or whatever the hell it was. All lies, all stolen, all co opted stories from what they were able to glean from the library of a library of Alexandria. So they were stealing our ancestral you know, stories of true heroes that actually lived, mythologizing them and assigning, basically inverting them, to assign characteristics and traits and the lack of morality that they have to these creatures, these things that they've created, that they created off the template of real people. And in addition to that, the actual Greek mythos or mythology was corrupted by them too. That's why you get a Prometheus. That's why you get Prometheus being tortured, because that was supposed to represent splitting Zeus into two. So when Zeus remembers Za's is four from five thousand years ago, by the time it gets the grease, would these guys get de grease. What they're doing is basically polarizing him, putting all the negative traits and characteristics that they have into the new Zeus that they're terraforming, and Prometheus all the good characteristics are now being punished while his livers being packed at by vultures for all of eternity while he's chained. That that was his punishment for going against their cult, their serpent wolf cult or Saturn moon colt. That's their hand. That's not the Greeks.
Speaker 5: East to West daily Guardian of oath and god of sight.
Speaker 4: What they said in the early astronomical traditions is that Saturn was the primeval sun. That's how they described it, and Plato referred to Saturn as Helios, the sun god, not our son that we see today.
Speaker 1: That's conflation and a misrepresentation and a misunderstanding of what they were talking about. So he's wrong. What he's doing is he's trying to well, either he's trying to Reacttion believes it, or it's because he reads other people's books and plagiariz them and never has a thought of, you know, in an original thought in his head, because he has a mass plagiarist. He even wrote a book about Francis after reading sixteen sixty six Redemption through Sin by Robert Sepper, and then instead of referencing Sepper's book, he references the books that Sepper referenced as a way to not mention the people or the you know, the author he's actually stealing and basically rewriting his book from. So he'll say Jewish sources when he's talking about like Rabbi Anthelman or Gersham Sholam or something like that. But those are people that were referenced by the book in the book you actually read. So he read a book that had those quoits already in it and these you know, excerpts already in it, and he says it's those original sources and takes Sepper and gives him zero credit for robbing him. Basically, I'm not saying that separ's any better. I'm just saying that's what he did. This is what that guy did.
Speaker 4: David Ike, Saturn's son referred to as Helios, that we take Helios to mean our son because it's the sun god.
Speaker 3: I say, that's a mistake.
Speaker 1: Actually you're wrong. I don't believe you.
Speaker 3: And we're talking about Saturn.
Speaker 1: They're not the same thing.
Speaker 4: And Diodorus of Sicily, an ancient historian, reported that the Coldeans in the same area Suma Babylon now Iraqi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the kald Semites were the serpent wolf cult called Saturn by the name Helios and said that. No, they didn't. They called it by the name that was in Greek. The kald Semites were thousands of years before the Greek culture. They're talking about Sumer. They didn't call it Helios. That's Greek. They sure as fuck didn't call it that. This is a bunch of bullshit. This is for people who don't recognize what they're conflating timelines, eras and identities. Here, this is bullshit.
Speaker 3: Called Saturn by the name Helios.
Speaker 1: This is him trying to merge the two together, which covers up the lies of the Jews. Now do you see where where Ike is coming from?
Speaker 4: That this was because Saturn was quote the most conspicuous of the planets.
Speaker 5: Theodorus writes, to the ones we call Saturn, they give a special name sun Star.
Speaker 6: The Greek Nanus would call him Chronos time. Yeah, greatest of the Titans.
Speaker 5: Chronos is depicted with a harp, scythe or sickle, which he used to castraight Uranus, his father and overthrow him as God of the Sky and ruler of the universe.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And what does NASA do to stick it to Uranus again? They say it's the only the only planet that is tilted on its axis horizontally, so bent over, and they say it's a gas planet. So Uranus is a bent over gas planet that's been castrated just like they like him.
Speaker 5: Branus, in fear of being overthrown himself, had devoured his children as soon as they were born, apart from Zeus, who was hidden from him and would later overthrow crowners and imprison him in Tartarus.
Speaker 1: But now we when we understand that Zeus was a natural person, his name was he was Adam Adam thor ad thor odin same guy, different title. When you read the British EDA, you can cut through all the bullshit that you were didn't think anybody would lie about. They're like, oh, look, we discovered this stuff that they don't nobody talk about it. It's old stuff, so people probably didn't know it. No, these are lies, and they touch you on a genetic or DNA level because they're so old and embedded into our makeup that it triggers a response in us, but we don't realize that it's actually being steered at the same time. So there's the element of truth in there is like lighting up the light the led inside of us. But then it's led astray, it's operating at the wrong program. So when you read the British Edda, this clears all that up Zeus was an actual person who was deified after the fact.
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 1: Sa is it c x or something like that, So it's like zax Zeus, but that was Thor. These are just different titles for the same guy. And he was the guy who destroyed their hierarchy, their their matriarchal cult of child sacrifice and poisoning and potions and sorcery. And what did they do. They utilized adder or snake venom to poison people and to create drugs like the burning Purple that Ammin Hillman talks about. Elle was then changed into a male to fit the society of the Greeks.
Speaker 5: This would all happen after a Great War of the Titans, a war known as.
Speaker 1: Elle was a real person. She was the matriarchical you know, she bitch, super super sorceress. And it was her and Wodin, not to be confused with Odin, who gave They gave birth to Balder And then when Wolden's dead, and maybe even before he was, there is an ancestual relationship between l and balder, which is disgusting, but it just goes back to the whole frankest lifestyle of the families. These just because you call it frankes now and the cabalistic ideas and how it's preserved, theca blah blah blah blah blah blah. These are inherent to their makeup. This is how they've been living this whole time. They utilize black magic, they sacrifice children, they drain their blood, they eat flesh, they rape, they torture, they kill, and they have zero They're completely indifferent to human suffering, completely indifferent to it. When our ancestors came along, we were repulsed by them. The people in those territories were either complicent, compliant in subjects of them, or hiding for their lives underground in caves, in trying to stay as fucking far away from these people as possible, who would at any given time steal all of their food, steal their children, or carry them off to be burned or poisoned when they're strewn around their potions and testing them out on people. So we had enough of it. We annexed Phrygia. We shut them down. The Armenians were part of their army as well, and the whole area were considered the Kldi Semites. So you have Arab and whatever you want to call Ashkenazi and all the other shit. Because this was happening in Turkey. This is Karcemish Cappadocia's where we were. Carchemish is where they were, and that's where Eden was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kronus and his allies would be banished to the.
Speaker 6: Lower world and Zeus would rule.
Speaker 5: Kronos is also represented holding an hour glass symbolic as is the size of fleeting.
Speaker 1: Look at it? What is also what are you also looking at here? Is that not an ex Remember the X club that we talked about, the eugenics, the genocidal eugenics club, that was a what do they call it, encrypted into their push for allopathic medicine because that would be the shield or the disguise in which they would carry out genocidal eugenics under everybody's nose by disguising in the self care. And this was spurred on by Malthus, Darwin, the Rothschilds, the royal societies, all of which were of the same cult. So yes, the majority of them we can consider these days at leads, but not back then consider them Jews, even though that's a newer tag for them, But they also always had a certain amount of European type people in that cult with them, and that is how they succeed by themselves as repulsives. As repulsive as they are in what they call it avoidant of work, they couldn't go anywhere or get anything done. That's why they have to scheme. That's why I have to be in finance. That's why they have to create the idea and concept of money so that they have something to rule over people, to control them with. Because in a world of abundance, they have to create the concept of faulse scarcity. Oh, the kingdom is poor, they can't What do you mean by poor? Are there trees? Are there minerals in the ground? Do you have work? Do you have numbers that can build things? What is poor? You know, when a society works cohesively together for its betterment. If they want houses, why wouldn't they want to build them. Well, you don't have to incentivize them by paying them. They'll be building the structure in the citadel walls of their own society to prevent attack or at least be resistant to, you know, invasion. Why would that not be a community effort when you have good leaders who actually care about their people, and it's like an extension or one giant family like the Goths had, like the Scythians had. Notice how both of them didn't really have a very strong pole. They weren't They weren't tempted to be screwing around in the marketplace very much. They would do trading and stuff like that, but they weren't degenerate merchants rubbing their hands together, although some of them did stray that way, and that's probably where the intermingling occurred to develop what we call Kazarians.
Speaker 6: Time father time.
Speaker 5: Ancient Romans believed that Cronus, who they knew was Saturn, took refuge with Janus, king of Italy. A temple is erected to Saturn at the base of Capitoline Hill.
Speaker 8: Here's the planet standons.
Speaker 9: You have until our provisions around, provisions which will help us break into your elegant home.
Speaker 5: If you don't, if you don't deliver in body the aforementioned time, we'll release the beast on him.
Speaker 2: And on you, and.
Speaker 8: We can enter any home we want and we will want.
Speaker 1: This is like, this is like Alex Karp talking to you. Think about that. Think about what I was talking about yesterday with the docsing by the FEDS and how they're utilizing the flock cameras and how they're open sourced to people basically, and how that would be a wonderful tool for criminals and gangstokers and rapists and all kinds of people that are being incentivized by a wicked, evil, co opted and infiltrated governmental, at least in appearance, governmental body that wants you dead but doesn't want to stir up too much suspicion that it's them doing it. So crime and they can enter any place that they want. Well, that sounds enough olt like a big brother surveillance state, doesn't it. That sounds like a purum, a purium, like a hospus had given the okay for Remember the rebellious subverters that we're going to try to challenge the power of a haceras we're about to, we're going to be hanged by hamand in order to stop the rebellion. And then ast at least in their bullshit story comes along and shakes heare booty and says you better not. You ain't getting more of this, and she says, I want to use the Gallas for Haman instead. And then he ends up being the big bad guy. He's the anti semi right, the guy who is trying to protect the kingdom and their people. And so what happens. Haman and his ten sons get hung because of this cunt and I hope she was a lot better looking than Laura Lumer Jesus Christ. And then what else happens about what do they say? Seventy five thousand people they went on to kill crazy rampage through the Kingdom under the bullshit guys of basically, by today's equivalent, they would call them domestic terrorists or anti Semitic racist behavior. You know, so your social media posts, your agreement that things are not good for people who just want to be left alone, is enough for them to put you on a list. That's basically how they justified just going on to kill crazy rampage without any discretion, without without any you know, they weren't, they weren't paying attention or caring too much about who they were killing. But yet they they phrased it or framed it as these were also people that supported Haman. That almost sounds like people who support Hamas, doesn't. It isn't that funny how that works out. So remember if you're not either silent or support sort of a genocide that is occurring. And they just gave themselves a license in the Knesse to finish killing them off. So they said any detainees can be done away with. So they're going to detain the rest of them and do away with them. And they just annex the West Bank, which means they're going to fucking kill everybody there too. This is a fact. This is what's happening right now. And remember my aunt, my aunt val just said Merry Christmas, uh Haman Hamas And then think about that, though you understand how this stupid media works. If you just say I shouldn't. I don't like the idea of children being murdered when they're not armed and they're not considered you know, enemy combatants. Why you would it's okay to pull up you know, refugee camps and hospitals and double tap them and shit like that, double and triple tap them. You're a Hammas supporter, right If you say free Palestine, you're a hamas supporter. Isn't it funny how this all has its equivalence, and how even if Ester the book Vester was a complete and total fabrication, like Jewish fantasy that it will be and has been in the past, carried out ritualistically, like during Nuremberg, when innocent people who had their balls crushed into confessions were also hung and everybody cheered when good people were being killed in a way. I'm not saying us, but we do live here. So unfortunately, geographically, this place deserves everything that it has coming to it, but not spiritually, and not the people specifically deserving what it has coming to them would be the people who have co opted and infiltrated this place deserve what's coming, but they're the ones bringing it, so it's not gonna happen to them. It's going to happen to us. That's the greatest injustice I can contemplate.
Speaker 8: Don't force us to hurt you.
Speaker 6: We don't want to kill out.
Speaker 1: Don't force us to hurt you. We're gonna just kill you when you let us in. But if you don't let us in, we're going to kill you. Sounds awfully jewish.
Speaker 8: Oh please just let US Purge.
Speaker 5: The Purge film franchise depicts a near future world where once a year, for twelve hours, all crime is ignored during Saturnalia. Festivities would last from the seventeenth to the twenty fifth. Business is closed, slaves given authority at times, drunken violence, and even ritual sacrifice would fill the streets. Similar to the Purge, a perspective that Hollywood has embraced for some time. Temporary kings or royalty would be given power to do as they wish, yet many would be sacrificed to Saturn.
Speaker 1: Right, king for a day, That's where that term comes from. King for a day, They raise you up on their shoulders, they put you. It's a whole ritual thing, and then they kill off their king. Better harvests. Yeah, sure, that's what we'll tell them, because there were just a bunch of sick fucks that like to kill people at.
Speaker 6: The end of a week.
Speaker 5: The Greeks held a similar festival known as Coronia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but was it the Greeks that introduced it into their own culture or was it these fucking freaks from this saturn cult from like the British edit type, like the Serpent Wolf cult in when when Talome becomes ruler after Alexander is dispatched by oive hands or this this cult's hands by poisoning, they started corrupting and altering the culture of Greece. So every time you see this change in an Indo European culture, look around for this group. Look around for this cult masquerading as whatever the hell it's masquerading as with in this particular case, Greek last names or Greek names if it's only a ah, you know, a missing a surname in that in that period of in history, and sure enough you'll find that they have something in common and it's not the same type of people that would have made up the majority of what you would consider traditional Greek people.
Speaker 5: Wax and statuettes were offered to Saturn and the traditionally bound woolen bands were untied to invite all to join the fun. Human sacrifice, pedophilia.
Speaker 1: Great, So what kind of culture allows this to happen? What culture allows innocence to die? And then they carry on like like it's you know, they have virtues and whatever after the fact. Human sacrifice, pedophilia, rape, child murder. I believe that's a crampus, right, there, porture.
Speaker 5: And murder are satinalia activities that are often overlooked, and for good reason.
Speaker 6: An old Roman.
Speaker 5: Prophecy called for heads for Haites and phota to Saturn.
Speaker 1: That you yeah, okay, And again rams or Ms were the same thing as Edenites, and the Edenites were this serpent wolf cult. So it all goes back to the Saturn cult again. It all goes back to this cult of human sacrifice, sorcery and pharmaciea that instead of changing or trying to impose with some sort of name and label their own religion on people, they infiltrate the society itself in whatever particular beliefs they have. They just changed them, alter them, corrupt them to represent what they're all about.
Speaker 5: Additional greeting for Saturnalia was low Saturnalia and partiers would yell low, low low through the streets like possibly the origin for the latter Santa Claus and his iconic Ho Ho Ho.
Speaker 4: The Benu bird of Helopolis was symbolized as atom Rah, both symbolized Saturn, and the Benu bird became the phoenix, which became the Eagle. As Free Masonic historians talk about, they worshiped Saturn as the old Sun, the Dark Sun, the Dark.
Speaker 3: Lord, and the Lord of the rings.
Speaker 4: Later is Saturnism, and it's also symbolized as a I. Now, what Tolbot concluded from reading all these accounts of what happened to Saturn was this that during these catastrophes there was This is a quote from his book, the subject of the Global Creation legend. The Global catastrophe legend is a spectacular cosmic event actually witnessed by the ancients. Massive quantities of cosmic debris exploded from Saturn, clouding the heavens and eventually congealing each a vast band around the planet. Now the band is described, like he said, as around the planet. However, what is described is the reflection onto that band of the sun we have today what made it seem from us.
Speaker 1: What doesn't make sense about any of this is that both would have had to be present at the same time, because what type of shift would have occurred if there was a weaker Sun. That would be completely catastrophic and devastating to life. Simply for the vibratory aspects of it, right, a smaller object giving off a different frequency, emitating its light, and the circadian rhythm and all this other stuff of the planet, the planet, someone's frequency in response, and how life would form and the you know, the golden spiral or the or the golden ratio, all that would be different. Life itself couldn't be the same after that. So none of this makes sense. This is all This is all mass fantasy, but it's the Saturn cults fantasy as well. This purple haze, purple hue dark time. Whether there was no sun or there was a weaker son, regardless of that's true. That sounds like it's an aftermath of some sort of nuclear fallout cataclysm more than it has anything to do with the ash and stuff like that. More than I had or you know, like I said, like volcanic could do the same thing that you could could as far as blotting out or for a period of time, that would make more sense than there being a replacement son. It could have just simply been that these people who were describing life at that time happened to live after an event occurred where something did make it hard to see the actual son in the heavens are in the in the you know, in our little firm snow globe here. And then as things settled or changed, it became more prevalent, if that's even a thing. I think a lot of this is just cabalistic, bablon bullshit, and I don't think like has either he's potentially he doesn't have the you know, scrutiny, the level of scrutiny ana analysis and comprehension to decipher what he is reading from others, or he's accepting incorrect translations that have been misrepresenting what the people themselves are actually even saying. I mean, we went, we went how long on Snorri Sturluson's bullshit translations of the Eta. They called it the l edit or the prose Etta, where you get the idea that there is a Valhalla, which was never part of the story. That you get this idea that there was a Odin, was a father, and you know all the it was a fen Rear, was a giant wolf. No, that was the wolf cult itself. It's like all the stuff that they said, and that, you know, because it was stitch together and passed it together out of order. People will die in one scene and be back in the next one and they're like, oh, they're in Valhalla. That is you know, none of that is real. Valhalla wasn't like some heaven place where the gods hung out after they died, and Odin wasn't any different than thor.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 1: All that was bullshit, all of it. But how long have we gone well with that? And how much of that has been misrepresented in fables and Marvel movies since then, in comic books, just to reinforce the mis understandings of that icelander who happen to be a woodenist, who is you know, poisoning the well for as long as he was when you read the British EDA by Ellie Widdell. He gives you back your heritage, he gives you back your ancestral roots, and then it's up to you to take on the duty and responsibility that is required of you to fulfill your purpose here.
Speaker 4: As if there was only part of it, like a like a beard. And as the day moved on and the sun's side.
Speaker 1: You realize that his lectures go for like six plus hours. There's breaks in between. I've seen these broken down in episodic form, but it was one. It was one lecture, and maybe it was on separate days or whatever, but I think it they had multiple like it's almost like when you go to a concert and there's more than one set from the same band, like when Fish or Trey Anastasia plays and there's like three sets that night. That's kind of like what what he does. And back way back, I had Gay a TV for a little while and they would show some of his lectures and yeah, they were just they were never ending, and he was always talking about like what the the origin of the word human and how it had to do with serpents. And it's a lot of this shit is mistranslations, a lot of it, a ton of it.
Speaker 4: It's described as appearing that this band went around Saturn was out explained. Now, this is one of Saturn's moons. And I only put this up here because it shows this light.
Speaker 1: You know what they are. You know what the Saturn moons her bobos, which is phobia, right, you know what the other one.
Speaker 2: Is mind it.
Speaker 4: Now, the source of this light is not the same as I'm talking about, but it just gives a feel today looking at that angle of that satin moon, of what it must have looked like in the way they described from Earth this band, this luminous band, and what they said is as the sun moved around its angle in relation to Saturn. It appeared from Earth that this was moving around, moving around the.
Speaker 3: Round Saturn.
Speaker 4: But that became the main symbol because that appears to be what it looked like for most of the Earth day at that.
Speaker 3: Time m hm.
Speaker 5: The Romans took these customs and traditioned to Britain through a series of invasions, and eventually the festival would be called Festival of Fools. Despite the denunciation of various ecclesiastical councils, along with the Anglo Saxons of Britain, the Christian Goss of Spain, the Franks in Gaul, Alemanni in Germany, and the Samashians of Scythia would all fall to Emperor Constantine. For much of his life he had worshiped Saul Invictus, but Constantine would later convert to Christianity, becoming the first Roman emperor to do so. Constantine convoked the First Council of Nicea, which produced the Nicene Creed, erected the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Old Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: Right, all fucking horrible shit, Right when they're codifying and canonizing their mental sigh, up the fucking the religion that they're going to rule people with.
Speaker 6: After seeing a vision In three twelve oh I'm sure.
Speaker 5: Constantine was responsible for the Edict of Milan, which ended a nearly full year period of persecution of Christians who refused to take the oaths to either God or Man. In October one thousand and nine, Fatimid Caliph al Hakim bi ama Allah ordered the destruction of this church in an extensive campaign against Christian places of worship throughout Palestine and Egypt. This would be a largely unspoken and rarely taught impetus.
Speaker 6: To the first Christian Crusades.
Speaker 5: With Constantine's rule would come the abolition of these pagan practices, or at least an attempt. Over the next few hundred years, it would appear nearly impossible to deny the people of their most beloved yearly festivities, so they began to adopt them.
Speaker 6: As for the young boys, Holy.
Speaker 5: Innocence Day, which became an annual festival known as the Feasts of the Holy Innocence. One boy would be chosen by his choir children peers to be the bishop for the festival period.
Speaker 1: Of Holy Innocence Day, Christian Feast, Christian and remembrance of the massacre of young children in Bethlehem by King Herod the Great, King Herod the Great in his attempt to kill the infant Jesus, if that's a thing.
Speaker 5: Och mass would be held and vulgar and obscene songs were sung.
Speaker 8: Cakes, meats, candies.
Speaker 5: And even card and dice games were played and consumed at the altar, resembling more of a burlesque show than somber, reflective worship of the ninth century. Some of the Church's bizarre and irreverent rituals would be met by angry Protestants. One such perverse ritual was the Feast of the Ass, which included a number of disturbing behaviors, including replacing a donkey that carried Christ into Jerusalem with a wooden mock rop donkey representing the ass of Balaam. Well, the song how the most notable.
Speaker 1: Look at that structure, and then when do you think that was truly actually built in by who? And were they ether harnessing energy devices at one point? And then they became churches where they'll be harnessing the human energy afterward in a much more sinister manner. And then you have to ask yourself, and you start looking at the Roman architecture, you get into the Michael Tellinger stuff when you look at the pillars, resonating pillars, and how it looks awful lot like circuit board chips when you see it from above, and how sound resonates through those channels in those in those corridors. And with that with the calcium like they would have like the well they call that the amphitheater, and then they would have the whole setup from above that would look more like a circuit board. So you would have So I ask yourself, were they singing, chanting, torturing people to get screams to generate some sort of sonic energy.
Speaker 5: Festivals on Christmas Day or christ Mass. In Bovet, the celebration was on the fourteenth.
Speaker 1: Because this structure isn't by accident. It wasn't just like hey, we like this this style, and it's not necessarily because there was super big people either. It's just there is something that this did. It had a function at some point.
Speaker 5: Of January, and the ass would be led through the streets being ridden by the prettiest girl in town holding a baby doll. They would be led to the cathedral and disappear instead of the standard Rubert from Mass. The congregation would break like a donkey thrice in salts. The feast of the ass was similar to the feast of fools. After a solemn ceremony, the ass would be led to the town square, where he would be come the center of loot activity for the rest of the many.
Speaker 10: The.
Speaker 1: Donkey the road in Jesus. This is these are this is the Christians doing this? Interesting huh yeah, right, because who was really behind that, the institution of that churchly fucking vey Pope Innocent and the Romans right right, Because that there there isn't really much of a distinction. Yes, there were into European types in Rome, but by and large they were also throwbacks from the same cult. Because remember Romulus and Remus, their story is that they were brought up raised by a female wolf. Well, what was that the totem symbol of that old Saturn cult from the British Eta. So it's just the way the wording is utilized in the reference, in the symbolism, it's almost like a colloquial metaphor that's lost its meaning. But you can it's easy to see how this would all be reflective of the same presence, and the same people.
Speaker 5: Did away with the feast of innocence all together and threaten those who disobeyed with excommunication.
Speaker 1: Never never did. Oh, he's gonna read it, and I'm sorry, sorry.
Speaker 5: Pagan solemnis with such extravagance. They're superstitious festivals, as do they the many brothers, the cabbage cutters, those who work in the kitchen occupy the places of the clergy in the church, they doned the sacradotal garments reverse side out. They hold in their hands books turned upside.
Speaker 1: Down, right inversion. There's a reason for this inversion. And why was this president in the early churches too, because of who created them and their presence there and their influence in it. Inverting everything, turning everything upside down on its head. That's a Saturn type of thing, anyway, Just like the hourglass, you reset it, it's resets, resets. Magic always has its inverse, the invert everything, the what do you call it? The doctrine of inversion that you see with Sabotanism and Frankism. Have you seeing a pattern here?
Speaker 5: Pretend to read through spectacles in which from laf have been substituted bits of orange peel.
Speaker 1: Is he gonna read this one too.
Speaker 11: Why do I have to?
Speaker 1: We have no superstitious regard for times and seasons. Certainly we do not believe in the present ecclesiastical arrangement called Christmas. First because we do not believe in the Mass at all, but abhorror, abhor it. But we abhor it, hate it, whether it be said or song. I've created my throat, set our song in Latin or in English. And secondly, because we find no scriptural warrant whatever for observing any day as the birthday of the Savior. And he said that December twenty fourth, eighteen seventy one Charles Spurgeon.
Speaker 12: By the fourth century, the influential government sanctioned Church of Rome. Unable to outlaw the growing number of pagan practices, chose instead to adopt them into their so called official Christianity. The church believed this would attract more pagans to their fold. Until this time, the birthday of Jesus Christ, the Jewish Messiah, had not been celebrated at all, ignoring scriptures, however, indicating that the birth probably did not occur during the winter. The Church nevertheless confused biblical history and made Jesus' birthday coincide with the pagan god Mithra. The birth date of the Sun God had now become the birthdate of the Son of God. It was hoped that the pagan celebrations of Saturnalia would merge into this new, legally sanctioned form of Christianity. The Church's practice of changing the dates of Christian events to coincide with pagan festivals continued, and by the seventh century, Pope Gregory the.
Speaker 1: First to coin anything they had to do with the sign gods before it was corrupted by the moon. Colt was where they got their ideas for the concept of monotheism, baptism, marriage, monogamy. All that came from our people. So for them to call the origin of everything that they stand for pagan is not cool because of the connotation in the negative connotation that comes with it.
Speaker 12: Ordered Augustine of Canterbury to incorporate any and all pagan practices and customs into the expanding Roman Catholic Church. During the Middle Ages, the debased Mardi Gras atmosphere of what was now known as Christ's Mass had reached a fevered pitch. Common practices included open sex in the streets, rioting.
Speaker 1: Murder, and rioting and murdered, right, very Christian of them, very Christian of them.
Speaker 12: Number of pagan Druidic Halloween rituals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but there's pagan Druidic Halloween rituals were from the hebrewk Jew fucking scum. The regular Druids didn't commit human sacrifice. That was something that was introduced whenever there's a priest craft or a religion in an area, this cult, these pieces of shit poison it, corrupt it and turn it into something that reflects their practices. And that's what happened with druids too. There's druids and then and then there's druids with that element, and then.
Speaker 6: It changed.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the same thing anymore. The wicker Man came from fucking Jews. The cruelty came from them. Every time this happens in a culture, and then they blame the culture as if it's another whitewash of what the Jews do to civilizations and societies everywhere they go. They turn everything into fucking shit. They poison it from within, they erode it, they destroy the morality of people, and they pervert it and turn it into something sickening and terrifying and uninhabitable for a rational thinking person, because at any given time, the randomness of violence could kill anybody. There is no protection. It's a constant state of terror. These people are terrorists. There is no stability, there is no sanctity of home, and that's what they're doing now here.
Speaker 12: A lot of drench to celebrate got so out of hand that by sixteen fifty two, following the execution of King Charles, the first Christ's Mass was finally outlawed in England, a religious reform movement began sweeping the country, led by Puritan Oliver Cromwell. The Puritans took the biblical mandate seriously, which commanded that Christianity remain pure and separate from paganism. Despite their noble efforts as.
Speaker 1: So again kind of missing the fucking point there, mister.
Speaker 12: Periodan celebrations simply went underground, and by sixteen fifty six, after only four short years under the ban, the public's demand for the legalization of Christ's Mass had become insurmountable.
Speaker 5: According to the Cromwell Museum, Cromwell's involvement in the ban was limited, and the story of his ban on decadent mince meat pies were also untrue. In January of sixteen forty two, Parliament with pass the bill legislating for a month of prayer and fasting.
Speaker 1: Okay, weird hell like in the older I've come across as reading older texts before the f's instead of s's when it was intels, when in type, it's like assembled as these surly furly f's that are hanging down. It's like the lords assembled in Parliament, but they're like little f's. It's pretty interesting.
Speaker 5: First Christmas ban came around sixteen forty four. Because of its occurrence during this fasting period due to the Civil War, it was unlikely that much enforcement would be enacted. Presbyterians in Scotland had banned Christmas just a few years earlier. The next year, sixteen forty five, Christmas, Eastern and other holidays deemed to pagan would no longer be permitted.
Speaker 1: Well, thank god for Coca cola. Then huh.
Speaker 5: The band would be complete and outright by sixteen forty seven, when Parliament would outlaw Christmas, Easter and whitsun celebrations.
Speaker 6: This led to riots, protests, and of course.
Speaker 5: Excuse for Royalist rebellion. A popular ballad titled the world turned upside down would publicly denounce the band.
Speaker 13: The usual.
Speaker 7: In this thousand year there sees and many more lives holidays despised and devised. Christmas, you see the welcomes a.
Speaker 1: Go oh look another another another reference to inversion sorcery awesome.
Speaker 5: The popularity of Christmas would continue to grow over the years and over the seas to America, where the mischief and debauchery were not immediately welcomed either.
Speaker 9: Tree.
Speaker 1: Hey, somebody, somebody look to see if Hadden sunned Blom was Jewish. Let's find out had in Sundblomb? Why no, why that matters? He was the He was the artist who created Our Santa for Coca Cola in nineteen thirty one, because why make it about Jesus?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 1: As long as he can keep the Jesus out of Christmas and all that good stuff, then you're good to go in a society that doesn't hate, that doesn't like that too much. American artists of Swedish and Finnish descent, I'm gonna call you. I'm not gonna say it's probably is true. Let's say you know who else was a Swedish Jew? Eisenhower. They're saying he wasn't because they're playing that game again. Where would you ask the question of like, no, he's from America. The fucking he was an American artist, Swedish speaking Sweden and Finland. Okay, but was he a Jew in Sweden? Oh no, they're not gonna tell you that. Famous for his Coca Cola Santa Claus quaker oates Man deeply rooted in Scandinavian heritage. Well that that doesn't matter what you're fucking referencing. That doesn't make you that I could reference Ajemima. Does that make me black?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: What the fuck does that mean? They shoot around things so freaking much. Let's see what the picture was as maybe I can tell you from there. Oh, he definitely looks like it. He definitely looks like it. Yeah, yeah, and talk about the geographical location rather than the asthenicity. I love how they do that order. It's like, oh no, he was a non denominational or it's like, that's not what I meant by Jewish and you fucking know that. AI. Al Right, hold on, let's kick this up.
Speaker 15: Not here.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get into this babbling bullshit of the Bible all that much. And then they're wrong about all this Nimrod stuff. That's why all of it's wrong, Like all of it you don't know until you know, but when you know, after you know. It's like the fuck Phrygians, the lion faced people. Okay, these weren't people killing lions. They're just representing the totem of that cult. The Frygians were also part of the Seven cult, right right. And when you show a guy and they say, oh, that was Gilgamesh and he was a giant, because look at how big he isn't compared to the lion. He has like basically a headlock in that picture, it's because he they're showing dominance over the Phrygians. It was more than likely Thor that's being depicted in that you know that relief that they're saying is Gilgamesh, because he's the one that annex Frygia, the lion faced people when they were they were posing a threat to our settlements because the sorceress freaking shitheads and Karshmish were those are their henchmen. They were wreaking havoc on us. That was them and in Armenia. So they handled the situation and they rehabilitated those who they could who they could rehabilitate, and exiled the rest. It's like, I don't know how else you explain it. Like it's like when you when you realize you're fighting the wrong enemy and you're being you're being liberated. Like a lot of people would be like, oh shit, what do you know?
Speaker 16: Ooop.
Speaker 5: See as told in the Book of Yasher.
Speaker 1: Egyptians and the forty.
Speaker 5: Egyptians, Sumerians, Greeks off them, and Dounia, whose hot springs were believed to have been created when an angered Jupiter through lightning down. Names would be changed. But the idolatry continues to this day.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I don't believe in any of that shit with the Towery either. This is all jew This is from the perspective, but people don't get us that when they're talking about the Old Testament, they're speaking from the perspective of this child sacrificing, murderous cult that was giving itself a polished history. And from their perspective, our people, our ancestors, were these bad guys that were oppressing them, and they would say, going against their gods because we stop them from committing their fucking sacrifices to their demons for their black magic ritual sorcery. So we were the bad ones. So when you're going against God, their god, they write fantastic stories about how their demons that they call gods or their gin or their dibik come and smite us. It's all a bunch of shit. It's like what they call it, mind war, like like Michael Aquino mind war. They tell you it enough times and then one day they're gonna act it out in a public ritual fashion.
Speaker 6: Will until the final hours.
Speaker 5: What many know is the Sabbath is a reference to Saturn or Saturn Day remnants of cities such as Saturnia, whose hot springs were believed to have been created when an angered Jupiter threw lightning down upon the Earth during a battle with Saturn. The bolt opened up a portal to how The ancient city of Eliopolis gives direct reference to the old son of Elios. The cult of the bull sun god Nevis was worshiped there, whose horns once again show what appears to be Saturn, then viewed as the Sun. This view of Saturn as the Sun seems to be shared around the world. Mayans, Incans, Egyptians, Sumerians, Greeks, Indians, Nordics, Matins all seemed to reference a son that was the central luminary of the sky, but not our son. The queen told the worshippers that when Tamus was killed, some of his blood fell on the stump of an evergreen tree, and a stump grew into a full new tree overnight. This made the evergreen tree sacred by.
Speaker 6: The blood of Tamuz.
Speaker 5: Tamuz was the offspring of Nimrod and Senoramas, who was eager.
Speaker 6: To retain power after Nimrod's death.
Speaker 5: The classic depiction of mother and child likely had its start with Senoramas and Tammuz, or Isis and Osiris in India, Asi and Isware in China, kiwang Mu in Germany nerthus with the Druids Virgo Paritura. In many cases, the child is seen as a reincarnation of its father, as explained in episode two, the worship of Tammuz by Israelites women was condemned. This is clearly depicted in Ezekiel's vision Chapter eight, verse fourteen.
Speaker 10: Brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house, which was towards the north and behold there sat women weeping for Tamus.
Speaker 5: Nimrod was seen as the old stump, and the new evergreen was seen as the newly resurrected Tamuz. This idolatry was a primary cause of Babylon's destruction, and Ezekiel's vision was the prophetic warning.
Speaker 6: So, considering these.
Speaker 5: Ideas, is the modern Christian tree in the home or even the church something that is pleasing to God? Is it not blatant disobedience and worship of false gods, the very same that has led to the destruction.
Speaker 6: Of even the mightiest of rulers. The Bible appears to be very clear.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be very clear about what I think about the Bible and the God of the Old Testament. If they don't like if he doesn't like trees, fuck him a shoveling up his ass.
Speaker 5: About not only these rituals and the weeping for tamuas, but also the ramifications for such behavior. Yet the Bible goes even further in regard Yeah.
Speaker 1: The tam muse story is a re telling of the relationship between l meaning Heidi the Sorceress and the British Eda and Balder her son that she was having sex with.
Speaker 6: Artific Christmas tree.
Speaker 5: Hear ye which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel. Thus saith the Lord, learn not the way of the Heathen, and be not dismeaned that the signs of heaven for the heathen are dismayed at them.
Speaker 6: For the customs of the people are vain.
Speaker 5: For one cuteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workmen with the acts.
Speaker 1: So what do you do you really see that as being a some great horrible thing to have a decoration in your house, or do you think this is that same fucked up cult calling our ancestors heathens simply for doing things that aren't the way they do things and demonizing in everything that we do. And then we look at that and say, oh, yeah, those were godless people. It's like, no, those were your fucking ancensors.
Speaker 7: Idiot.
Speaker 17: M hm.
Speaker 1: M Let's go take a look at FTJ and the and the chat everywhere. I might have to check out. Look at rich you from a being tone too. Let's see, yes, he just popped that one. Oh I like seeing fat people. It's just sick anthy Joshua exposed Jake Poffer trying to script the fight on Joe Rogan. What yeah, surprise jus as scripts No way, okay, forty eight minutes worth Jesus fuck oh no.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 1: He streamed it. This is a live one, a real live one. As they say, yeah, maybe maybe we'll look at that a little bit, skip around a little what's up fifty day? Hey, look at that. We got people in the house, lots of it. Colonizer, grindset. Fuck these Saturn worshippers. Yes, sir, let's say what I got. Okay, we're on the screen correctly. Nice. I'm gonna do though. I'm gonna be fancy. I get to be fancy today. It's Christmas and all this ain't col That hat is great. Look like I'm more of a douchebag. I love it, Christmas douche. I'm Daniel, the Christmas douche. It's like mister Hanky, the Christmas pooh. All right, yeah, yes, that's that Polish guy right when he was had the extinguisher and he has blasting the manures. That's a good time for this guy. His name like George, but you can't. It's not like a human spelling. It's it's Polish spelling for it. What is his name? I'm gonna find out his microphones. Get in my face, Get on my way, bro, I'm trying to see stuff. Get out of my way, Get out my way. Let's seem we would call him politician. I'll just call fire extinguished. Yeah, extinguishing the Hankah Minora in Sahem on the twelfth of December twenty twenty three, during the first session of the tenth term of the Sahem Braun. Yeah. Like, his name's ger Yeah, Gregor's that's it. G r Z, you know, just the way it sounds. Good times. This should be very short. I'm thinking, come on, come on, we need some of this in our lives. Oh, fireworks outside or people shooting, Both of those happened around Mexicans. Notice how these fagots have to call let's label and categorize people so that the public perception of these people will automatically shut down. Because this is what far right people do. And we tell you far right are extremist, wacko people. Right, how about you fucking stop with the bullshit monikers. How about man who cares about the survival of his country and his people uses fire extinguisher on parasitic pieces of shit, child killers, little candle sets. How about that? That's a bit, that's a better way to write in that. I'm telling you thing, where's my money blaster too? Yeah, everybody needs to get out there because like this sucks the air out of Oh look, Schneerson, that fucking piece of ship isn't that who? That is right there? The little demon that they put the the well, whatever demon was encapsulated in that piece of ship. Thing who looks an awful out like the Dark City people, except in the beard. You know, the Dark City carcasses were bald. They looked a little bit more like a lord rothschild, yeah. Or or or pin head. They looked a lot more like pinhead without the pins. They were pinless heads. You've seen Dark City, you know what I'm talking about. Whatever was in that fucking die guy who died of impatching because he was so full of ship. Thank you, just seppy for that one. H They did rituals at his uh barrel site, remember and then and there's other rabbis going around saying he most certainly did, meaning Trump take on the dipic or the disembodied evil spirit that was at one point the dark passenger and this piece of ship. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think that's Nearsen. I could be wrong. Now there's another one where he's uh, I think what else? He does something else too? Forgot what it was. I know he yells about what about the what about the Palestinians and one thing. But let's see. Let's just take Gregor's Brown's name and see what else pops up. Okay, like like there's like there's more than one of those, like theres a lot of them. Yes, this name, Glad, I don't know Glad. I don't have to cover that guy tonight. He's a film character, Bruis. This is almost like how Rob's name is spelled. That's why he distortens it. The breezy there he is uh stans trial two weeks ago, ah Jo was not welcome polling for Poles, huge shock to Israel. That's a month ago. I don't know if that was him or not. But Times of India Gregor's Brown loves his community, European collar. Let's see he did something else. So now they're prosecuting him because they got him out of offices. Out with what I'm seeing. Let's put this on YouTube and see if we can find anything else. There was something else he did, either like broke something or yelled at someone. I saw something. I don't know. It wasn't just that, although that was pretty awesome, peaste, he's got his own thing going on here. Well, I got a subscribe to hundred fifty thousand boo, and I got two in fifty thousand and one. Hey, look it looks like, uh, that looks like doctor Glitton kind of it looks like it looks like a British doctor Glindon. That's awesome about Rabbi Schneerson, the Chabad Luvich Guru honored alongside Hanakah. Oh that looks nice. Nice. I'm not gonna understand that, sadly, Yeah, yeah, rap song. What happened does I? They're fucking with him? All looks like it's gone gone. That doesn't look like a repair patch. That looks like a sionara eyeball? When what happened to him? That's uh? I didn't say with Saji, I just I didn't say that. Oh yeah, it's paranoia.
Speaker 13: When you talk about them antics, what.
Speaker 1: Do we say? What's a better way of typing this up? They're coming for you, not me? Nice? Nice, bush pup means a measure of the tax manure lightning. Yeah, we saw that. That's another one. I swear he did something else. He broke something. I vaguely remember seeing something. She was not welcome pulling for polls. Yes, yes, Israel is a terrorist day. You've got we gotta look up at this guy and do a whole show at him sometime, or at least devote some more time to him. We've done it in the past, but it's been a while and it looks like there's more stuff in the ongoing saga of that guy going on right now. So well, thanks for that. That uh that that was a nice trail off into stuff. Let me make sure I take this down so I don't get the auto scrolls screwing me. There you go, fuck the seven wordershippers, and then we get this thing ba am all right, okay, David Ike, Jesus Christ. Yeah, the truth. Yeah, not that it's in there, but if you find it in spite of David Ike, then it will set you free later. Lisa, I knew she was gonna come here and start talking shit. That's why she's already been blocked. Because anytime you say anything that he questions her little cult, she loses her shit because she can't think objectively. The star of rent Fan looks like it's in a constant state of inversion. Yeah, the Rent Fans star is most certainly the sacrificial symbol. Right, It's a sigil. They actually draw those sometimes with the salt assault lines when they're doing their invocations and convocations. That's like, oh, it's so listen, it's that. No, it's it's a child sacrifice symbol. Okay, anyway, Uh, just like they blamed the and if Yeah, that's a two dimensional depiction of a of a what do they call that thing, the marcaba or whatever, Just like they blame the muzzies for the rise of anti Semitism. The rise of anti Semitism is the fault of these stasma as. They are the core cause. Yeah, the the quote unquote semites that aren't actual Semites are the are the cause of their actions, are the cause of people not liking what they do. It's like when you conduct yourself like this and you constantly continuously do this and tell everybody how you're above having to listen to anybody else's rules or standards of you know, reasonable behavior. That's what makes people hate you. It's got nothing to do with why, oh, because they're because they're Jews. No, it's because when you say the word you, it incorporates all these other horrible characteristics and treats with it. So it's easier just to say Jew, you know the Old Testament certainly, don't say Nope, it's not We went through all this a lot. Jews create the problem then tell you it's your fault and that you need to fix it. Well, they also, uh, you know, in the process of killing you, starving you, and poisoning you and depriving you of wealth, are going to also cry for other pieces of shit that they brought into your country to weaken the very fabric of it and explain to you how you're gonna be paying what you don't even have anymore to them as well for because you know, they're just they're disadvantaged. Yeah, there's only thirty nine here, have you got thirty three watching? O're all thirty three of you already hitting that green button? And you know what, uh, Lisa, don't follow anymore. Don't don't watch them. If you're gonna have your stand in with your vagina, just stop it stop. It sounds like you're being seen anyway. Okay, so over here there's a AI frog man. Oh, then let me move ahead. But maybe I can do this. Huh there, you guys, No, why does it not doing it? Then I pressed them pressed the wrong but that's why this one. And then I take this one away.
Speaker 16: Look is it?
Speaker 1: There we go? It looks more goofy. You see the sideview, so I'm gonna go with the goofyer one. And I think this is the one that's up close. Yeah, but I can't use that one here. No, it's a seven. There you go alight three two two? Oh, I didn't go to Sorry, I didn't go to the You guys should check this out. I did. Ah, it came out. I made it. It made a very funny. I thought. I thought I was pretty witty yesterday on Bros. Shows over on Rumble it's it's I'm playing video games. But at my commentary I thought was pretty on par I needed a decompress a little bit. Today. I'm not doing so well. I'm not in the best moods. Like my family went out to go have activities that again today almost never even fucking considered to be part of so concealed my power level. The genius of the Jew is to live off people, let other people toil the soil. The Jew will exploit the fruits of their work. Hank Ford Henry Ford can see the raise up the king on their shoulders, then kill him off. That reminds me of the Michael Jackson phone excerpt about the Jews building up a superstar, then taking it all away, leaving said star penniless. Gear heard shown ng a Jew.
Speaker 16: All right, I.
Speaker 1: Guess open Lincoln New tab look at that latter to Wikipedia. All right, Merry Christmas and evening. Hello Karen, one hundred and nine. Yeah, yeah, we've seen this. No, no, what we need. What we need to conceal my power level is And I don't know why nobody's thought of this yet. So if you take this idea, I want at least thirty percent of the profits we need to make shirts and what do you call it? Merchandise that says make America one hundred and tenth If there's if that's an accurate number of one hundred and nine, make America one hundred and tenth nine nine nine, yeah, one hundred nine. Bouncers couldn't all have been wrong over one thy thirty eight. I believe times Merry Christmas and Mary Christmas. Okay, cool, I think we're all caught up unless there's something else going on on the Yes, there is Merry Christmas Daniel from Jim Giraffe. Hello, Jim Giraffe, Jim Diraffe and Octus say. The throw of the door says Merry Christmas, Daniel, thrower, Merry Christmas. Karen is there? Okay, I saw it. I thought it was I got it cool, very good, very good. Yes, Steve, have a I hope you're having a great day. You know, there were just things things off and since since it's like it's subconscious thing to you know, to to revel and and get an enjoyment out of the miss the mistreatment that's allowed, you know, Mom doesn't back up this guy when daughter is thinking that she needs to say and do things in a certain way to please her mom, so she'd be She's mean to dad for no fucking reason, and today was the wrong day to do it. And I did. I didn't like it. And uh then they're like, oh yeah, later on at four thirty, we're going this place in that place. I'm like, even on Christmas, you're gonna go off to your fucking friend's house. I grant, I'd understand that these all her little you know, her friends and her homeschool friends and all this other stuff. But why is it that it's never even considered or extended that, at least on days that the family are supposed together. Why don't these fucking people say he's a welcome too. And if they are, she's not saying that, you know what I mean, Like I'd probably declined, but every once in a while, I'd like to make my presence felt. So it doesn't seem to my daughter that there's a separate life that goes on with mom that Dad isn't part of. And if she enjoys that because of the social interaction with her friends, that that means that Dad is not the fun one to be around. These are all supplemental fucked up things that I have to deal with. I hate it. So send me money or at least or at least go over here and get some of these where we are. This is the right one, Yeah, yeah, yeah, says more of nothing. More of nothing is being done to deserve the sanctity of life and family in America and the world, you're not. The US president has declared war on the American people have multiple times foreshadowing a very deadly purim and a bloody passover to come for those not kissing the feet of the cult of child killers. And if you click this thing right here that says Simper fry llc dot com, you will find a six percent of coupon for the stuff on my site. Oooh the star all one word and that's simperfryllc dot com. This side don't have the original of anymore, but that has to be changed to thirteen now thirteen years in business. It's crazy that I must have. I'm surprised that it was that long ago that I made this little imad chair. Anyway, when you're here and you've already got your Doctor Gooden membership, and you're using the code for twenty five percent off, and you've already got your Doctor Monzo book, then of course you're going to always need your ninety Central Nutrients BB five for five percent off, the already ten percent or more marked down link that I give you so total of fifteen percent. You're come in here the top three not the magnesium G magnesium G, but the Alaskan caw liver oil, the whole food multi vitamin full of acumic blend, which is a black powder and you put in a teeny time bit one eighth of a teaspoon or sixteenth of a teaspoon and about four ounces of water. It's flavorless, but that's over all your minerals, the absorbable, absorbable minerals that have been processed through plant life. So therefore you're able to absorb them in a bioavailable and usable from your system through your system, and you wouldn't have to go to these weird sources for them if those nutrients were in the soil still, especially with all this factory farming and these massive you know, over farming of the same dead soil, they'd rather put chemicals in there than apply minerals. So they're not in the plants. Therefore you need to find them from older sources where they did process through a plant, and a lot of the sprays they put on them kill all the kill or suspend or suppress nutrient absorption.
Speaker 18: And the.
Speaker 1: I don't want to call them mites, but they're small bacterior things in the soil that actually process the minerals for the plant to be able to absorb, so they stifle that too. It's all very very very well thought out and very sinister, all right. Laskan Caltive Oil, whole food multi vitamin full of achemic blend. Those three and the fourth one is the IP six Supreme with an acetol, magnesium, calcium phosphor. Is great for bones, great for hearts. If you have two of those. If you got a heart and you got some bones, you might want this and right there with an acetol in two different forms, and that helps to get ridoxidative stress. That worked out today. It was awesome. On the shoulders are getting bigger. I like it. I'm excited. And I didn't take this today because I wasn't sure if I was actually gonna be working out there. When I started working out, I'm like, actually, I feel pretty good about it. So I'll save that for another day. Turk Builder. And no, I don't get I'm not a paid advertiser for that. Just show what you what I do. Okay, So there you go, azure well BB five or five percent off in addition to the teen percent off that you that come just from cooking on this and then when you order things, it'll tell you, like when you click on it, it'll say how many Azure bucks you get or whatever at the bottom forty five cents Azure cash. So you're also building up a a credit system where you could apply that to your next order. Isn't that cool? It is? It's cool was a Norwegian historian. His run I'm Not Gonna Read All That has been recognized as both historical reference and a minor travel classic. He was a son of merchants Andreas Johning and Martha Erson. His early education was provided by local ministers. He began his formal schooling in seventeen thirty nine and in seventeen forty two he began the University Copenhangen, passing the theology examination in seventy forty four and the magistrate examination in seventy forty eight. What what are we going to though? Where there's the big moment thing I'm supposedly looking at m I'll look at that more later. That's not okay, dad, I'm sorry, that's the Yeah, it is all right, everybody's gone. I'm here, and it's like of all days, if you're gonna, if you're gonna do this thing, and it's like, today's that one day that they should have said, even if even if I said no, it's it's how it affects the overalls impression that my daughter has of the whole thing, where it's like, Okay, now Dad, I'm going off to this and you're not invited, or she might be in an impression that I wouldn't. I don't want to spend time over, you know, with her. I don't know what it is, but it's it's definitely a separate life and it's fucked up, and you know it's it's not like I don't know these people. They come to the birthday parties. I know who I know who these people are. I know their children. I'm very nice to their children. But when they go do their thing, it's like, do you hate men or just or do you bitches just hate me? And what the fuck have you been telling them? Is that why you don't invite me? Because it would be too awkward and you'd get caught in your bullshit because you probably shit talk me while you're there, You know what I mean? Like, I don't know what's going on when they you it's it's it's it's better when people don't actually get to know who the real person is, because then there anything that any story that they if they tell them, that's the only that's the only information they have to go off of. It won't be contradicted by actually meeting me. Right, and see how full of shit she is. I I'm just speculating on all that. I don't know what's going on, all right, and that Richie kind of rambles a lot. They get all that direct fire fighter says, building from says building from fire. Yeah, jeez, brought all the immigrants, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we all yeah, yep. Well that's the thing they and I said this yesterday. They brought him over here to do their their farming labor and their plantation labor. Originally because they weren't going to do it themselves, and they were they were, I'm sure that they were going to be the captains of any industry that they endeavor, but they shares helped wen't going to do it themselves. And now they still use them. But instead of being there their farm hands, their tools, they're still their tools. Right, They're still creating chaos, disorder, disruption, murder, rape, and in the system that those people influence and create, they're let off easy. And I don't know if you guys were here here yesterday is at Sarah J thirty three, if you didn't, if you weren't here yesterday when I was going over that home invasion, that those two three people most certainly earned the monoker of nigger. But you can't just say, okay, well blah blahlah blah, No, how did they get that?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 1: How did they know the guy's name? How did they know that he worked a good job? How did they know half of this shit? And then I went into the flat camera stuff and discussed how people were getting docsed by agency who have issues with people for whatever reason, whether they're speaking out or their political opponents or one way, shape or form, pissed off some fucking Jew. So now they're being their information is being spilled out to people who do dirty work. So basically criminals that get incentivized to commit crimes and get let off and are told that they're going to get let off if they go commit these crimes against these certain people, that they're like fair game, right, And that's been happening and cash Buttell's the is the fed guy, and he's got a jew eighty two hundred chick. Right, So what does this all lead to? It leads to geez, especially if it's being leaked on the internet. These people are getting docs all their information and she's a computer chick. I don't know. You know, I'm not saying it has to be those specific specific people pressing the buttons, but you can see how that could be arranged through people like that. So now it's like, no, we don't need to. We don't need to. They don't. They don't like the direct assault.
Speaker 10: Ever.
Speaker 1: They like to do things in a sneaky way and have other people handle their dirty work. How come we talk more about the color of shit skins when their savage mentality is as equally as ugly. All right, let's see. I want to see what this guy has to say today.
Speaker 14: It is the twenty fifth of December.
Speaker 1: He if he ravels and repeat himself, will uh we'll move along. Let me pull myself with the screen real quick. I got you go check something. Oh, you would be great too if she wasn't like a lazy mess, because I hate cleaning up after another groat adult, and I promise myself I would never do that again. After a girlfriend I had that used to leave bowls on the floor next to her, fucking next to the couch as she laid on all day after I got done working in the Electricians Union for you know, from like six o'clock in the morning two whenever I got home. Yeah. Yeah, that pissed me off a lot. And now she's like a clutter fucking mess, and it makes me sick because I'm a very tidy person and she's a fucking it's not I don't allow her to go to pack rat level, but you know, she'll pull out a bunch of stuff and then never put shit away. It's like the whole there's a there's a process of beginning to end. If you cook, part of cooking is cleaning the ship after you're done. Part of using a plate is to wash it, because that's one play at one time. Why wait for it to accumulate and all this other stuff, you know, and the food to stay on there, and why do that when you can just get rid of it and the one you know, fluid motion, you've used it, you're bringing it to the sink anyway, you're right there. Why not wash it and put it on the rack? That's right next to the fucking sink. I do that. None of my dishes are sitting in the sink, none of my forks, none of my anything, you know. And it's like everywhere she goes, it's like a like a clutter explosion. And then I clean it up, and you know, she gets concerned, like where's this and where's that. I'm like, fucking put it away. Then otherwise it's good, I swear man. It gets the point where I'm like, okay, someday, I'm just gonna and I have done this in the past. I just rent a U haul, I go into our garage and throw out fucking everything indiscriminately and make more room for the bullshit. And so it's out of our leaving space.
Speaker 14: Remember it's the year twenty twenty five, or at least that's what they tell us. And it is what it is. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: So right off the back I'm gonna do is you're gonna pick up the pace there, Richie, Just before.
Speaker 14: I forget, If you recall some time ago, a few weeks, maybe a month or so, maybe two months ago, an elderly guy named Jack from West Virginia was hitting me up and telling me about his wife, and you guys all prayed for him. Okay, Well, Sunday I totally forgot about this and I feel terrible. Sunday I got a text from him and it says, uh, hi, Richie, my sweet wife and best friend has returned home to heaven early this morning. Man, her suffering has now ended and real life has begun for my sweet baby. Thanks for your support, Richie. It truly meant a lot to both of us. Jack and I said, anything you need, you let me know and I'll make it happen one way or the other. And he said thanks, and that was it. But the dude's seventy three and he's still referring to his wife with such devotion, and I mean, it blows me away, blows me away. I'm not familiar with that. I never ran into that in this particular lifetime.
Speaker 1: Then that's not samping at cooking. That's simping at cooking. Are two very different things.
Speaker 14: So it is what it is. Jack, if you're listening, we got your back. If you need anything, hit me up and somehow, some way will make it happen. So there, as they say, is that all right, We're gonna do a real quick test, real quick before I go into the chat Anna Nez derby Jack if you can hear this audio. But then they got one and they're reviewing it and it's called the diesel Heater now traditionally THEE and they're raising Edric Simmy and let's ruin everybody's day about that. Christmas is Saturday, earlier Christmas has not one single thing in the world to do with christ In here. Let me show you a Facebook post that I posted earlier today. Right here. Okay, this basically sums it up.
Speaker 19: I thought it says, Uh, here's the bullshit about this, right this is where I think people are fucking retarded because it doesn't matter where the symbols come from.
Speaker 1: It matters what your intent is when when you are doing this. It doesn't need some fucking dark place or anything like. That's all bullshit. The consumerism aspect of it. Maybe, like if you're more concerned about what you get than the people that you're spending time with, then yeah, that's a that's a negative aspect. But just because places things had an origin that wasn't you know, in the fucking pagan word. These people need to drop their fucking retarded bullshit, and stop conflating and mixing fucking concepts together. Who cares if a bunch of fucking Jews in an Old Testament said they don't like when our ancestors brought trees places and cut them down because that was against their fucking ways. Fuck them do it more. Who cares what the fuck the people say. And once you understand from whose perspective that bullshit was written and it's not from God, everything that they told you shouldn't do, you should shove up their fucking ass. And yeah, the esther Easter thing, yeah, that's whatever. It was a fertility cult. Yeah, and there was orgies going on. That is that how you color your Easter eggs? Do you have orgies and you know, rape children? Or do you just color the fucking egg? So this is retarded. Who fucking cares. Stop being a bitch. That's like people who cry too much about is it gluten free? Okay, because because everybody has candy to now, because it's the hip thing.
Speaker 6: To be.
Speaker 14: Sure thing, you shouldn't begin claiming to bring Christ back into a riginal ritual known before Christ as Saturnalia is still feeding a pagan ritual period nowhere does the Bible command we observe Jesus' birth, which is in September, not in December in the first place. And here's another fun one. Jeremiah ten two through four, and the King James.
Speaker 1: Says, I hate when people reference bullshit that some juice spun into your head. I don't give a fuck about it.
Speaker 14: Let's move on towers, mind you, because that would be ridiculous. But I didn't do that. That wasn't even that long ago, actually, but whatever. At any rate. Yeah, so people owing really, really, really bad. It's astonishing to me how bad things are going. And we still got people telling that things like Atlas three eyes is transforming. Yeah, none of those pictures are real. Any actual pictures from actual telescopes are simply specs because nothing's coming through, nothing's coming through the firmament. It just ain't working like that whatsoever at all, knowing the Biblical cosmology, because you know that all this is complete nonsense.
Speaker 1: We are stuck in the snow globe. I totally agree on that end.
Speaker 14: And while I was thinking of that, it made me think of this, and I'm going to share it with you. So what do you think of them? Apples.
Speaker 1: I don't know what show.
Speaker 20: I think the New Age as well as the mainstream sort of media, and I mean like movies and television shows, and everybody's been shoving this alien UFO thing down our throats.
Speaker 1: The original V was good. I don't know about the one that they did remake on. The original VV was cool. It had the guy that was in the movie beast Master, and the one who played what was the weird guy's name, the goofy one on the A team. He was in that movie too, or in the TV series. I should say. It has the aliens.
Speaker 20: So many uses for the Antichrist system. I've said many times, I don't know if this is the way that it will all be set up. It is just a really convenient way if it does go down like this.
Speaker 1: Oh and by the way, guys, sure clip out do stuff please. I don't have all the time in the world. Amyconstolo says, Hey, look, Doctor Evils, he follows my channel. That's cool. Nice, that's hilarious.
Speaker 20: It's because it does do three main things that are needed for the Antichrist system. Number One, it causes the world to reject God. We've been sold this erroneous idea that if aliens exist, then God doesn't. So the headline is the day after would read you know, God proven.
Speaker 1: Wrong alien meaning what though, first of all they as he has he stated it, and I agree with unless they're already in our snow globe, they're not coming in unless this technology is made to do just that, like creating portals and gateways inside of the human through torture and ritual and all that shit, so that disembodied evil spirits coming to them. Maybe that's a way of passing non material energies into this realm and in in a way, it's kind of like bypassing or circumventing the the firmament. And maybe that's what AI and d wave and CERN are supposed to do, is to punch holes temporarily or maybe more permanently so that more can come through. Or or they're utilizing electricity itself in giving it a place, meaning servers and GPUs and data centers for it to dwell at least in the electronic form, and then it can create on like assembly line fashion, basically evil machinery. Right, dogs, robots, blah blah blah blah, and so on and so forth. Drones all having the same AI mind, which would be more of a demonic mind embodied into a technological framework. I could see that. I could also see that we were looking the wrong direction, and we're saying extra meaning outside of terrestrial, when it's more like inner or inter inner coming from underneath. Look up and then as above, so below. It kind of has a more interesting like dark dark sarcasm to it when you look at it, like the.
Speaker 14: Song or whatever.
Speaker 20: The whole world would be united in its rejection of God overnight, So that certainly would play in obviously to the biblic.
Speaker 1: How does how does that mean anything? Anyway? First of all, they have co opted and hijacked what God means and what they say God represents. And then they tell you something goes against all those claims. But it's still them telling you that. We wouldn't have had that issue if people continue to venerate and look as to the look to the symbol of the benevolent Creator as that which gives life to the entire planet, which is the sun. Because in that and that a way of perceiving things, other things living in some other place coming here, does not you know, disavow or somehow prove or disprove God. It has nothing to do with it. It's not even it's not even related to any type of thing that could be personally attacking a benevolent creator concept. It's only when they say, blah blah blah, his own name is Yadi yadah blah blah blah. And why didn't he tell us about these guys? Is that how it's you rejecting God? Because why didn't God tell us about these other fools? That is that? What is that what we're going with? I don't remember the Bible talking about Papua new gudea freaking headhunters either. Does that mean that that's a that's a a strike against God because he never told us about those things? Was it relevant? Did it matter? Was it pertinent? At the time? God is God? Got On's God is the actual form of the word before the Romans put the h at the end. These were all deified heroes. But those deified heroes, when they were living, breathing human beings, most certainly did believe in a benevolent creator, a single monotheistic belief which was then again co opted by this demon of cult and then inverted and thrown up our ass. So who cares what they're what they've been teaching us God means and what it stands for, and you know, his limitations and whatnot. It doesn't make a difference. You're still stuck in their little It's like the feedbag is still on you and you're eating their bullshit regardless. So it's just rejected God, benevolent Creator. You can't there's no denying it. It is a thing. There you go, you know how, you know because I'm not I haven't been communicating with my fucking self my whole life, and I've been getting insights and I've been on a constant daily basis and aware of that presence. So and the empathy that you feel for other people, the way that you can put yourself if you have this, uh, you know, you're maybe not so much all of your inner dialogue, but the stuff that matters when you listen to it, and it makes your life better. You know, when you can sense that you did something, run, you feel guilt and sentence and all that stuff. All these emotions that are human and pure. Those don't come from nowhere because when you encounter people who don't have that connection to that benevolent Creator, that source they are capable of doing all kinds of horrific atrocities, can be completely indifferent because they don't have that connection to that love and empathy that is permeating from God. So that's how you know it exists because it exists in you. It doesn't mean it exists in everybody. And I think a lot of people have rejected it through their own activities, fucking around, black magic and doing stupid shit like that, drugs, all these other things cruelty to children.
Speaker 20: You see what I mean, count of this world order at the end of time, Also, we would believe ourselves to be God. This wouldn't take a little bit longer to sink in. But the idea that aliens in a real sort of evolution kind of way just evolved, and that.
Speaker 1: We became going from muscular to unable to hold a pail of fucking water, because that's that's evolution, right again. This is so what's funny here is also the doubling back on the whole idea and concept of evolution and then trying to say that this is the highest form is the smallest, little fucking scrawny bitch, and that monkeys are where we actually come from. This is all Darwinian bullshit, all of it.
Speaker 20: You know, it could be sold to us that they were somehow are creators in the sense that they genetically modified us, or they might have some excuse to the origin of life or something to that effect.
Speaker 1: Here's the other thing too, They're like, oh, well, our DNA is you know, ninety eight percent the same as a monkey or ninety seven or whatever. It's like, yeah, but it's it's the differences that make all the difference. You can have a whole bunch of different parts that make up many different cars, but it's the differences in each car that make all the difference. And no, they're not the same. And it's it's kind of silly when you think about the level of faith you have to be already expressing in order to believe a fucking word of that, because they don't even know what the hell your body is made of. They say ninety percent of your DNA is junk DNA because they can't make sense of it, and then they're going to tell you that your X amount percentage equal to like, do they even have a test to tell for that or are we just believing that they do? Is it all just cabbalistic bullshit physics, because they're trying to lead you in a path of materialistic soulless what do you call it? Conceptualization of life where you're not you know, you're not embodying a vital force. There is no spirit. Do you understand what I mean? Like to make everything this rudimentary and cut off from anything that is a higher source, you would have to believe in all that isolationism and that and the lack of connectivity for any of these other bullshit schemes to be able to be considered. And I'm sorry, but we're not the material We're not the material body.
Speaker 20: Ultimately, we would see them as gods and the sense of their perhaps abilities or their technological advancement. And it really depends on this point of how and what they say.
Speaker 1: That thing looks like a piece of shit, if they say.
Speaker 20: Anything, or in the discovery of them that.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. Okay, anyway, I've had it with Ritchie already, think anything better.
Speaker 14: By face like the sun from twenty eleven. Yeah, this is not and they're gonna have to say that was the man.
Speaker 1: Okay, none of that, No more of that. I mean, where we at with this. Oh yeah, frog Man, I forgot about Frogman. That's funny. Yeah, Pokemon, this guy frog Man, frog creature Mexico ambre Rna frog Man caught on camera and canker in Mexico. Sure, sure, wait till it tilts its head if you if for any reason you actually believe that fucking mornment of this in the first place, just wait till it tilts its head.
Speaker 8: It's almost.
Speaker 2: Mule.
Speaker 1: They just like somebody recorded audio walking down the street in Tijuana of all the people babbling and yab dab dabbing outside it like that would be our soundtrack for this weird AI bullshit that we're doing here. And then this retard, then this fat retard.
Speaker 8: Everything is AI, but not everything is.
Speaker 21: AI, right, No, it's it is.
Speaker 1: The ear changed already number one. Now it's like a gill.
Speaker 18: And hey, this may add some credence to the whole reptilian people theory.
Speaker 1: The ear changed again.
Speaker 8: And this I thought reptile people were supposed to be.
Speaker 1: And he's a monkey or is a frog? I've never seen a monkey's mackets legs like the rough rocks mackets legs like that.
Speaker 8: Positions of leadership not on the roof of some house.
Speaker 1: No, no, not watch watch Reddy. Watch the lack of symmetry here, and watch how it morphs when it turns.
Speaker 8: What's up for the.
Speaker 1: Other ear, bro? What's up for the other ear?
Speaker 7: You do?
Speaker 1: You're gonna tell me? That's not ai ay I.
Speaker 14: This looks way too real.
Speaker 1: It looks racy real to who the fat guy who sits around in front of porn hub all day?
Speaker 8: What we don't hear enough of the problem man. So nice to see that the prog man is making it.
Speaker 1: Appear fucking retard. It's fun that amusing. It's the big smiley laughing face.
Speaker 6: If you think about it. They've gotten us at a very very young age with the line.
Speaker 8: Before we have any critical thoughts, the.
Speaker 1: Capability they should preface whenever they put a post like this on the internet warning two children viewer discretion advice, parents, do not watch you let your children watch these spoiler alert ahead. Then do this.
Speaker 6: Ability of thinking for ourselves.
Speaker 22: They teach us lies from the very beginning, from tooth fairy, Sanna, dinosaurs, you know, with Santa for instance.
Speaker 6: I mean, we're taught this lie. You better be good.
Speaker 22: We need you to stay in line and be good, don't be naughty, be nice. You want to be on that nice list. Santa will come or bring you this material gifts. And then fast forward you find out Santa, is it real.
Speaker 15: For me?
Speaker 1: Well, do you understand the reasoning behind that though, because what it does is it takes away something very special and it only in more maturity in adulthood do you actually really reckon it. And that is all the time you were giving credit to some other thing besides your mother and your father for making your holidays as special as they were, and how you probably even frowned upon them for not doing as much as Santa does and maybe even judged them for that. Or we're more dismissive with your mother and father because they weren't. They weren't holding up to Santa. And all that time that you were putting toward this in this unrealistic entity, your own true bonds and relationship with your mom and your dad suffered for it, when in all the long it was them. And because we're just taught to do this thing, we do it and we take the credit away from ourselves because we think we're doing something special and magical. It's important to have this for creative thought and the child. But what ends up happening is a deep, very subconscious resentment when they do find out so again, it flushes away all of the wonderful, beautiful thoughtfulness, all those years that you got to play Santa. And then only when you get older do you look back at that and say, and then you feel bad, and then you have guilt. It's all negative emotions. And if your parents aren't there when you finally figured it out, like they're not alive anymore, then you carry that fucking guilty, your fucking grave. I could have been a nicer kid. You see how fucked up this shit is. And all well, the parents that you wish you had, you had them.
Speaker 6: At what five, six, seven years?
Speaker 8: How long lie went on for?
Speaker 22: You've been conditioned a certain way, to act a certain ways, so you'll fall in line, you'll do exactly what mommy and daddy tell you, what the teachers tell you, And when you realize that lie, it's subconsciously you're you're taught at that point it's okay to lie. It's okay to lie, it's okay to accept lies, it's okay for people to lie to you. It's okay for you to lie. So the whole world is a fucking liar. Everyone's a fucking liar.
Speaker 1: Now, if that's what you came up with, I would say more like, it's it's okay to give credit to things that don't. I think it's more of a it's not that everybody can lie in it's okay to lie because those lies never hurt you. It would be different if those were lies that hurt you, but they didn't. You benefited from this idea in a sense. I mean, you long in relationships, but you you gained in you know, Santa bringing you stuff, even though it was mom and dad who convinced us to start giving away the credit for such a thing to someone else in the first place.
Speaker 3: To see, and.
Speaker 22: Because they were taught at a very young age it's okay to lie. They get you with these lies a tooth fairy and Santa at a young age. So when you're an adult, you can't tell the difference between a lie and in reality, and when you do find out it's possibly a lie, Oh, it's okay.
Speaker 6: You're subtle, You're.
Speaker 21: You're just you're passive.
Speaker 22: You allow the lie because you're just you're used to it's okay to lot. You've been conditioned your entire life. It's okay to lie, It's okay to be like. So when the lie comes out, people are just like, okay, whatever, you got to turn on my Fox News, gotta go to the bar, gotta go watch my football.
Speaker 1: I think he's a I think he's repeating himself a lot and losing the fucking point here quite a lot. But again, look who he hangs out with, David the faggot Weiss. Yeah.
Speaker 23: The name Adol, an old Germanic, actually means noble wolf. Adolph was an avid animal lover. He was the first leader in Germany to make animal rights laws. He was a vegetarian, something I guarantee they don't tell you. There are stories from his adolescence of when they showed cruelty or violence against animals in movies, he would literally cover his eyes not to see it. That's how much he loved animals. It's recorded that he had a fondness especially for dogs, especially for German shepherd. You guys, probably no Blondie, super famous fucking dog. She used to sleep in his bed when he took that cyanide in the Bucker with Avia Brown, Blondie got some Sani two and all three went out together. Say what you want, that's gangster shit. He was not letting them fuckers get his dog.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 23: They were to tortured it, even though it was dangerous, obviously because they were getting very close to Berlin. He knew Blondie would love fresh air in his last days, and Adolph would.
Speaker 1: Is that a squirrel? Is he playing with the squirrel right there? I think he is.
Speaker 23: Walk Blondie in the area around the bunker every day, risking his life, just knowing that his dog loves that. So he put numerous significant animal protection laws. He's the first person to create a hunting season.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let's read this slot of regulations. A law passed in April nineteen thirty three mandated all he hated. The cashret Act Right Killing Things with Kosher mandated that all animals must be anesthetized before slaughter. This specifically targeted the Jewish practice of shakida, or kosher slaughter, which acquires animals to be conscious, making kosher meat production effectively impossible in Germany. Good looking good and I like this too. Ready, let's ready for this one. The Reich Hunting Law of nineteen thirty four introduced regulations, some aimed at conservation, such as prohibiting hunting on horseback, poisoning wild animals, Oh gee, you know, like those sodium fluoro acetate pellets that they drop over New Zealand and Australia. Like that type of shit, I'm sure they do it other places too. Or the fact that we have quote unquote zombie deer. Yeah, they want to poison any alternative methods of sustenance while they social credit score are ass put us in the system and lock us out of being able to provide for our family if we should piss off the fucking scumbag demon jew anyway, poisoning wild animals and using traps. However, it restricted hunting licenses to Aryan German citizens, so.
Speaker 23: Animals are just getting decimated all year round. He really pushed anti vivisection, which is animal experimentation. He thought that was fucking from a past world. He said, huntings from the past world, basically cruelty to animal doesn't have a place in this new world. He loved German shepherds because he thought they resembled Ancestral wolf. The famous Blondie was a gift from Martin Borman. He had three other German shepherds in his life, Bella, Muckel and Prince.
Speaker 8: He's German, dude.
Speaker 23: The names obviously are wild. Comes from poverty and when he was homeless in Vienna, the little meals he had he used to share with mice. This is not something a genocidal maniac does.
Speaker 8: The name ad all in old Germanic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, what do you guys think? You think that merits a playing out the thing? Let's do the playing of the thing. Let's do it. Let me they'll check out here first. That commnds his book literally five pounds. Yeah, oh cool, I had enough azure well points that covered the shipping on my last order.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yes, as clean as you go, the word exactly. That's the only way to live, the way. It's not accumulating. You don't wait for stuff you don't And then if you're gonna get into something, do so with the responsibility and maturity to complete, you know, see it through to completion, not just leave everything out when you're done with what you needed from it, and then let us sit there till someone else fucking does it. Because I've gotten tired of it doing that I'm not. I don't like to clean up after capable adults.
Speaker 14: Yep.
Speaker 1: Remember doctor Evils from close to ten years ago. Yeah, he's he. He was on watching my channel too, even before they took me out for four years. He said he's back. Yeah, there's no Santa. My entire rule has just been said. Sorry, Karen, I know that's why I said warnings. When you told us about the gal asking you if your hot sauces were kosher, I laughed so hard. Oh yeah, when I said, if you mean I tortured if if you're asking if I torture the peppers first, then the answers no, Oh yeah, gotta have that GENI rum. All right. Anyway, let's move on to that thing I see if I can do, I'll go to display capture dropped this one and then it's gotta give me a second to find it videos. But which video.
Speaker 16: Is it?
Speaker 1: In this one? Do I even remember what I named it? Yes? This one restored here? Okay, okay, you always hit the wrong fucking but hold on, I got things now. Thing it's something that said it was free, and then when I installed it, it wanted to fucking screw things with me. It's Microsoft store screwed me on that one, So now I got to open with VLC media plater in then wait, come on any other screen you could just pause on on this one, you have to go to the actual pause pun, make sure you can see it. What the hell? How come you're not seeing it?
Speaker 16: The fuck?
Speaker 1: It's not showing me? Why not? Why isn't it showing me that you can see it? There it goes. Now it's showing Okay, cool, What the fuck? I didn't do that? It's nothing. That wasn't to make the screen bigger. But fuck all right, never mind, try again, fucking asshole. Ah let's see if I get this right now that one.
Speaker 24: Assholes see sexcap.
Speaker 2: In the song shows song song.
Speaker 9: Nests says stills.
Speaker 2: True control.
Speaker 9: You see the stars, intention to stats.
Speaker 2: To see.
Speaker 9: Scaists in the still.
Speaker 25: The night behold is close and stars starts. I've been waiting for this moment. Finally better to ask the question, so actious I thought I was lost.
Speaker 9: Scape scass of something the same, the same same escape, So your.
Speaker 2: S s support see space the moment the song show.
Speaker 9: Consistent spetime sometimes stations insistentrue sexual controuls thee escaping the stars. Intention to step intentional, says escapists intensive.
Speaker 25: The night is close, and star discards. I've been waiting by a moment. Finally, in alone, I turned to ask the question.
Speaker 8: So anxious in my thoughts, I was lost.
Speaker 9: I says, set to scare answers.
Speaker 2: Something to save you to scape?
Speaker 6: Am There we go.
Speaker 1: If you haven't seen that before, there you haven't inspired by a two minute one that came across. Let's see, I'll show you that one maybe too, I gotta go to real player. There you go, I would.
Speaker 9: Mob showing.
Speaker 2: The name.
Speaker 1: See, it's weird that it started the other one.
Speaker 16: All right.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw when I was I'm not going to put it back out, But in my real player I gathered as many things as I could on a quick to uh put together the other one. There's some things I just couldn't find, but I did, all right. Maybe the future will make a version of it. That song really just seems to go really well with it though.
Speaker 10: Let's see.
Speaker 6: The darkest investigation I've ever uncovered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're a dog prepared to have your world shawt.
Speaker 26: What if I told you Romania's forgotten orphans are tied to a massive USA government cover up linking straight to the country we can't name, and now all eyed.
Speaker 1: Why can't we? Why are we pussies? You know who? You say it's linked to that country, It's really not who created that country. It's linked to us because the fucking demons are right here killing us at the same time as.
Speaker 6: Are on Erica Kirk.
Speaker 26: I'm about to blow your mind with this chilling clip from Erica's own Vimeo.
Speaker 6: Watch closely, and these.
Speaker 27: Are my little angels from Antonio Placement Marin Constancio, Romania, to show these children the true American heart during the holiday season.
Speaker 26: And pay special attention to that bombshell mention at the end. Now, let's dive deeper. Here's exactly what he was accused of. The allegations that will make your stomach turn comment below. If that just gave you chills, quick pull up Google Maps with me. See this military base. Now zoom in on Everyday Heroes. They're shockingly close coincidence, I think not. Everyday Heroes isn't just some charity. It's deeply entangled with the US military. And guess who got major backing. A young girl named Erica Kirk with parents high up in the power structure, the kind of influence that screams red flags. But the real cover up here it is exposed. This document proves they buried the truth deep, and just when you think it can can't get darker, it does. This next twist is straight out of a nightmare. One burning question, Why on earth would the.
Speaker 1: Over one hundred Jewish orphans taken he's Jewish orphans from Ukraine taken in by Romania authorities verbal or they will arrive in Israel.
Speaker 26: Make a mysterious stopover in Romania at all the answer it could unravel the entire web.
Speaker 6: Drop your theories in the comments. Did I miss something huge?
Speaker 1: Not that we needed more, But Donald Trump is joined in the Oval office by Nora Volcal, the great granddaughter of mass murdering communist Leon Trotzky. You remember he liked to do the executions himself. Volcal has been a high ranking member of the National Institute of Health since the days of the Bush administration. I know what else says there, but it's whatever the remember seventh eighteen seventy nine ninety against acts in the brain. This one's cool.
Speaker 28: The ring being in effect a one turn short, a secondary, a smaller ring will react even more violently.
Speaker 15: There is another ring, this one made of a material we say is nonconductee, and it is completely unaffected. Here is another example, several thousand blocks of power we're involved in that spark. If we replace the spark gap with a copper coil, the same power now flows through the coil. It's invisible, has no effect on many substances, but it can generate a lot of heat. Wood, papers, things that we think of as being quite inflammable are not affected at all. However, a piece of steel wool burst into flame. Instance, did you ever fry an egg on a cold stove? It's no trick at all if you have the right equipment. This is a cold hotly and because it's cold, you can make it out of wood if you like.
Speaker 28: Just be sure that there's a coil of wire inside, and that you connect that coil to a high voltage alternating curve source.
Speaker 8: The rest is easy.
Speaker 28: As long as we're being different, we'll use motor oil instead of crisco.
Speaker 1: Hey, so what about butter free scoll.
Speaker 15: The egg fries very quickly, but the stove remains perfectly cold, and fact, if you wish to keep it handy, you can fire your eight on the morning newspaper. With a gadget like this, you can get up in the morning, sit on the stove, read the morning newspaper, and fry the eggs in your lap. Another example of the fact that physical forces can be quite selective in their effects. Pretty cool, the ring being in a fact to one turn secondary.
Speaker 29: You have to go look at who owned the slave ships and guys people they all do everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've heard this a thousand fucking times, but every once in a while they say something to not as vaguely to cover the same information. So it's like, okay, you get the thing that's repeated over and over again that we all know very well. Not everybody, not enough people will understand this, but we understand this, So it's like repetition for us. But each time you find someone else discussing the topic, every once in a while, they take it one detail or more further to give you more of a whole picture, right, something that you can then utilize when people are challenging what you're saying and you say, okay, well, you know you always come with the details. The details sell the story. So the more details that you accumulate, the better you can explain yourself, explain the truth or whatever.
Speaker 29: Everything they can to tell you. It wasn't Jews owning the slave ships. It was the Jews owning the slave ships.
Speaker 2: I've checked.
Speaker 29: I've looked through the logs.
Speaker 1: See, this is a stupid way to say things. I've checked, I've looked through the lugs. Well he should say is don't trust me, do your own research, like Cooper used to say. You don't say I don't worry about it. I've looked, because that's almost that's like, that's the wrong way to go about it. I don't like this guy anyway, but I'm just deal with hold on, hold on.
Speaker 29: Not just the conspiracy stuff. Go look at slave ships.
Speaker 1: So now he's saying, go.
Speaker 29: Look logs that are available, Go look at the registrations on the ships. Go look at who was in control of the ports. Charleston, South Carolina, New Orleans, and Saint Augustine. Those were the big three. Those were the big three, and that's where most of the slaves are coming in the Southern plantation. Slave holding culture was not a Christian, white Southern United States thing.
Speaker 1: It was a Caribbean Caribbean Okay, why is that important? Why is that important because along will come at one point a Caribbean little shit banker who went to Jewish schools, who ends up becoming very influential in our country. And finally, thank fucking God, is shot by Aaron Burr by the name of Alexander Hamilton. He's the asshole who convinced or laid the groundwork for getting the first twenty year charter, the Rothschild's twenty year charter Central Bank in this country.
Speaker 29: Jewish way of life.
Speaker 1: You have to go look, this is interesting and because goes to show how maga fucking idiots these people are. Doctors once treated syphilis by deliberately infecting patients with malaria. The resulting high fevers killed the syphilis bacteria woo, after which doctors cured the malaria. The physician who pioneered this approach later won a Nobel Prize, of course he did. And look, they're injecting you as something that must be perfectly fine, fucking retards, right, because illness is a direct result of deficiencies. Don't give them what they need to make themselves better so the body can handle it and the homeopathic that would then take you to the next level don't take the ninety esth central nutrients. No, inject yourself with a different disease. Brilliant, brilliant. I guess that's the same theory of value. Just because mustard gas kills blood cells, particular ones, that that must be the greatest way to fight cancer. No, it's the greatest way to fight life. Idiots. Oh yeah, I wanted to start with this one.
Speaker 15: Gary.
Speaker 1: Gary's looking good these days, ain't he Isn't he. I don't usually say ay, I just said it for the for the effect. I don't like to say the word an. I just did it for effect. Why would somebody hashtag fy ppp BB what the hell?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because it's him, Because it's him. It makes sense now, because he's insane, you know he did He did injure his head though, so as crazy as he is, or maybe was even before the head injury, he did have a head injury. He did get brain damage. It was very uh it's it's very suspicious brain damage, I would say. Because he was lobbying against the need for helmets, motorcycle helmets in California at a demonstration, he gets on a motorcycle and then just like it was possessed or remote controlled. It like took off on him, drove lick into something and he fucking fell on his head. And guess what. They passed the law for helmets. Obviously they don't have them here, not in Arizona. Fuck you guys, hey.
Speaker 18: Scary bush and I have got a great Christian pressure for you.
Speaker 1: This person says, not now, I'm looking as Clauia Jordan says, not one blink. Impressive.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what a goose shows.
Speaker 18: Like where they're flying, they're like, you know, they're up there. You get a bunch of geese together, they're hawking in the air.
Speaker 1: That was this Christmas present, Because it makes little sense. He doesn't look at day Pass one hundred and forty three. I thought this was fire Marshall, Bill Berry Goosey. That's a good one. That was funny Berry Goosey. He's got to kill a constrn out of space hat on. I thought at some point there was going to be a reference to that, but there wasn't. It's crazy to think, Yes, he's only twenty six years old, he should have never gotten vaccinated. That's that's good crack pipe the collar difference. But I mean, look four hundred and nineteen thousand, seven hundred and seventy seven others liked it. He's doing just fine. Now, does that mean that we get to go Hong Kong and maybe we'll get some stuff on our now? Probably not, probably not. He sacrificed a lot for that. You know, he actually has to live crazy. We can't just pretend it. No, no shit, Why did I even repost this? Luis Titania, the Spanish American War, Pearl Harbor, Operation north Woods, and Gulf of Tonkin. Yeahady, yep, yep, yep. Then there's you know, yeah, you ready, you're ready for this bullshit? If you if this wasn't a threat to you already, if you weren't already being shoved in your face that the fucking demons occupy and own this country and have for a long time. But they just want to make it more clear to you now, just before they go on to kill crazy rampage. Considering you either a racist, a domestic terrorist, or an anti semi or all three simply for existing and not being a Jew. Well, here you go.
Speaker 27: The White House had their Honka party and then they lit their minora. Of course, they haven't lit the entire thing.
Speaker 14: Yet.
Speaker 6: It's not over yet.
Speaker 1: But where's the Where's the fire extinguisher when you need them? Where's Braun greg Gores? You've got some work to do, or somebody else pick up the torch, except the torch as an extinguisher. There you go.
Speaker 27: Can't display a Nativity scene and you can display a minora on the White House lawn.
Speaker 6: Well, I find that interesting.
Speaker 27: There's been a permanent manura in the White House since twenty twenty two, the year of the first Back in nineteen eighty nine, the United States Supreme Court banned the display of a Nativity scene alone at any government building. This is the County of Alleghany versus the.
Speaker 1: Acy, because who owns the fucking everything, right, That's why they considered Christmas trees and Christmas decorations to be offensive. There's not a whole lot of crucifix decorations going on inside of cities either, because the Jews complained in bitch and moan like little karens.
Speaker 27: Lu because there's no secular decoration like flying reindeer in Santa Claus. You can't display something that might imply that you're endorsing a religion in Lynch.
Speaker 1: Versus unless it's Jews right.
Speaker 8: Donnally nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 27: The court argued that secular symbols dilute the religious message, and the government wouldn't want to try to imply they support one religion over another.
Speaker 30: Thank you over and for the last forty.
Speaker 27: Six years, the United States Capital, directly south of Lafayette Park has lit a monora, then had a Honick apartment ever since President Jimmy and for the last thirty six years they've had a minora.
Speaker 1: Hard didn't like the Jews either, in the White House.
Speaker 6: Since nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 14: They've displayed a White House.
Speaker 27: Manora continuously since twenty twenty two, and they even erected a large manora on the White House lawn. But hey, we wouldn't want any.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and guaranteed that's directly connected to some other sick cult ritual rubbing it right in your face with dark mockery that has probably something to do with killing your children.
Speaker 27: Verked expression of religious symbology on government property that might imply that the government supports one religion more than another.
Speaker 6: I love you guys, Merry Christmas. The White House has.
Speaker 1: No I'm not sure if there's if Ian has a cgi counterpart, but there's a dude that looks just like him, that has a longer chin. The whole entire rest of the head looks exactly the same. He's got a longer jaw and a more like ash from the Evil Dead type of chin, but other than that, it's the same fucking head, the same dude. Anyway. Yeah, this guy kind of repulses me.
Speaker 31: Bo.
Speaker 6: I don't know why I was born.
Speaker 32: I don't know why you were born either, but there is something about the state of Israel that connects deeply to me who have the privilege to stand with Like I.
Speaker 6: Don't know why I was born, but I think.
Speaker 1: I remember, this is the same fact who wrote the book Christmas Sweater has.
Speaker 6: Something to do with Israel. I think I was supposed to die for Israel.
Speaker 1: Very dark book. If you read this on meth and bath salts, I'm not saying you should do that, I'm just saying if you did, you'll get a whole different meaning out of it. And it's very dark.
Speaker 33: The Jew is a tremendous honor.
Speaker 6: What the Jew is a tremendous honor.
Speaker 11: To have the privilege to stand with the Jew, to have the privilege to stand with the jew I thank you, Glenn Beck. Shabat GOI GOI bec He's like, I live to serve. If it wasn't for being a Jewish slave, then I have no purpose in life.
Speaker 6: Basically is what he's saying.
Speaker 11: Glenn Beck says his purpose on earth is to defend Jews and attempt to become one.
Speaker 33: In this moment, I have chosen to ask you for citizenship in the State of Israel.
Speaker 6: Wait, why is that, Glenn? Do you have some legal trouble Glenn? What have you been up to in the States? Were you outed in a ring? The PDF ring?
Speaker 22: Why?
Speaker 33: One might wonder, would I want to embrace a heritage and identity that is so ruthlessly hunted down again and again.
Speaker 13: Oh my god.
Speaker 33: Yet it is precisely during such moments that we must choose to stand, Glenn, so correct, to anticipate no privileges or exemption from the State of Israel. My desire for dual citizenship does not stem from any expert of game, but from a deepness Yeah, okay, in standing with what is right.
Speaker 11: That's a big lie ten years ago, a sure thing. What did you just invest in the Israeli economy.
Speaker 6: Glenn Beck.
Speaker 11: Glenn Beck just bought fifteen million shares and depends diapers. He's trying to cash in those shiny shekels. Anytime they tell you, look, I'm doing this very big career move, not for money. It's my commitment to religion.
Speaker 6: You know they're lying. You gotta follow the money.
Speaker 11: Do you think if Israel was as poor as Palestine is, do you think that Glenn Beck would be trying to apply for citizenship in Palestine. Has nothing to do with money, it's just his religious commitment. It's like, in his warped worldview, the Jays, who I think are doing pretty well. I mean, given the circumstances, there's fifteen million J's in the world. Look at how they're overrepresented in our society and our economy and our politics, et cetera, et cetera. I think, of all the things, they're doing pretty good. But in his warped perception, they are just being hunted down world over and he's being courageous because it's not he's buying the dip, you know, after October seventh, being Jewish. It's like it's not as he doesn't have as much cloud as it once did. So he's he's buying the dip guys. He wants to be he wants to be a Jew post October seventh. It's a courageous move on Glenn Beck's part.
Speaker 6: Please clap. I don't know why I was born. I don't know why you were born.
Speaker 34: I have a just a personal theory that charming people are dangerous people. I mean not always, but you know, I'm always a little worried and people are little too charming.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 34: Ted Bundy was one of the most charming people you'd ever meet. The judge it as one of his trials as a man that killed scores of women, said, you know, aside from your dastardly deed, you strike me as a very industrious and well kept young man. And I almost wish that you could have been a clerk at my law court, because he had fancied himself a law student at one the point and so on, and I thought, it's so amazing how people to not understand sociopathy. They don't understand that sometimes the most charming people are the most chillingly evil people. And I believe, and I believe in evil by the way, as a pure concrete thing, not as a concept. Not because somebody didn't have the right size tennant rack tennis racket when they were a kid, Not because you know, Susan Smith was molested.
Speaker 8: By a step father.
Speaker 34: These people are evil because they are truly evil. Susan Smith's killed the kids because she wanted to have a boyfriend and he didn't want to have kids. So hey, they're chewing gums, fit them out, drawing them. You know, I don't have any sympathy for these people. And Byron de la Beckwit, to me, is a truly evil man, but he's a very charming man. He's a Southern gentleman, so he fancies himself. He's very quirky. I mean, you have to laugh sometimes when you're watch interviews with him because.
Speaker 6: He's so colorful.
Speaker 34: And I thought I'd love personally to bring this theory I have, or this feeling I have about these kinds of people.
Speaker 6: The charming. Frequently there is pure evil and impure evil.
Speaker 34: You can see a facade of charm, right, And I just felt that I had a hook into this character that other people might not have. And it had to do with this particular philosophy I had. I have just a personal theory that charming people are.
Speaker 17: It is alleged that in nineteen forty two, eight hundred and seventy thousand Jews were brought by train to the Turblinka camp, which is sixty kilometers northeast of Warsaw. Then these people were herded to massive diesel gas chambers. Despite the fact that it's almost impossible to kill people with diesel gas, it is alleged that people died within minutes. Afterwards, other prisoners were forced to bury the bodies in mass graves. As there were never any bodies discovered after the war, The story says Nazis forced other prisoners to dig all these people up again and then burn them to ash on huge wooden pires.
Speaker 8: In October nineteen.
Speaker 17: Ninety nine, a small group of Australian researchers traveled to the area in Poland where the Triblinka camp was located. They were looking for signs or proof of mass graves. The graves should have been pretty easy to find.
Speaker 1: You understand, how again this is all regurgitated information, and then you have like this Kenny Ko who now calls himself Kenny Canceled, who is a complete and total cocksucker. In the past reinventing himself as this thing because it's the new thing to do when he probably got tapped on the shoulder to do it. It's like another Ian Carroll right where Ian Carroll just he's manufactured out of TikTok and Instagram into something that now all of a sudden, he goes on to Joe Rogan, he's on Danny Jones and he starts filling in for Candae Owens, and he's a fucking nobody. He's a piece of shit. All he does is we gurgitate bullshit. That's been said a billion times, but all the times that you, if you're a content creator out there, try to get through to people. Got tried to build your own content with sincerity, honesty, clarity, an actual mission and a purpose. The algorithm didn't have anything to do with you, wouldn't have anything to do with you.
Speaker 14: And yet.
Speaker 1: These pieces of shit that are created by the system took all of the work that you've put into this, used AI to suck it all up and categorize the information that you've put out there, stole it from you, regurgitated it to make that other fucking nigger rich. That faggot, and he's one of them too. They just regurgitate, regurgitate, regurgitat and you say to yourself, what the fuck, don't you think? I thought it was a little strange when doctor Lee Merritt, out of fucking nowhere started talking about the Francists a couple of years back. I'm like, well, Jay, I wonder where she got that from. And isn't it funny that I talked to doctor Artists and that there was a connection there.
Speaker 17: Mind, as the whole camp is only three hundred meters long by two hundred meters wide, even if they were stacked six deep, eight hundred and seventy thousand bodies would take up more than the whole camp area. So the team took ground penetration radar systems machines that can pick up earth disturbances and objects as small as a knife all the way down to thirty meters. The results can then be seen immediately as they're projected as pictures onto a computer monitor.
Speaker 1: The team this is something that was read verba Well, this was spoken verbatim in in a documentary. So either he's reading a screen, he's reading it, yeah, like a script. He's definitely reading a script. Now, whether it came from the documentary itself or not. We've seen portions of the documentary and this is verbatim. So either they were overlaying something with this, with this on that other video, or that was the actual documentary thing. So he's just reciting it. And how many how many twenty ninety seven piece people validate him, legitimize him?
Speaker 16: What is this shit?
Speaker 17: In three weeks scanning the whole camp area and the scans were saved onto a laptop. As well as scanning, the team took measurements to deter in the age of the trees and they also took earth core samples down to six meters looking for signs of human and wooden ash. They also scanned and took control samples of the grounds outside the camp area, and after three weeks the team had found nothing, no graves, no ash, no remains of buildings or fences. So they returned to Australia. The scans had been stored on the computer hard drives were then transferred to cd ROMs. These were then sent to experts worldwide. The results obtained by the Australian researchers showed that with one hundred percent certainty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is directly for that, not the documentary or whatever that other video that we watched. So he's just repeating it and you're seeing it as if it's you know what I mean, Like he doesn't reference that this was someone else's work. No, he's just he's a speech deliver and he's a fucking scumbag.
Speaker 17: The extermination camp never existed in the area called Treblinka.
Speaker 8: It is alleged that it.
Speaker 1: And again we know this one too, but isn't it great Hitler arrested Baron Lewis Rothschild, Germany reported not satisfied with six hundred thousand for release of Rothschild. That was the first offer. It's kind of blurry, and it's in German. I think you know of the blah blah. I don't know anyway. The baron left immediately for Paris, where the English, French and Swiss members of the family will gather to hear his account of the seizure of the Rothschild properties in Germany and Austria BAM. The baron told the Zurich correspondent of the London Daily Express that the Nazis had made him scrub floors. Don't you think that maybe that had something to do with the incessant, NonStop terror bombing from the Bank of England, because that's funded it, right. How dare you how dare you make these people who refuse to work? How dare you make the tippity top of those motherfuckers who would refuse to work or lift a finger for themselves because they want you to be their slave. How dare you make them do manual labor? They will murder every motherfucking last one of you and continue on eighty years later lying about your your deeds and you know, marring your name to new generations. Fuck these people, so said, he was made to scrub floors well in custody. Some later counts claim his conditions improved after intervention from senior National Socialist officials, including Himmler. The detention and the well yeah, well it didn't help them their case out too much, right, it didn't help their situation. The detention and the financial settlement chied to his release are widely documented, though the exact figures are reported differently depending on the source. Surely the only honest work the baron never did in his life. They were allowed to finance the war effort. Crazy as that sounds, that's the reason America attacked them attacked who oh attacked the Germany? Yeah, okay, why would you have this fucking piece of shit lying sex? This whole thing just shows that you're retarded. Doctor prison. I'm sorry, Ripson, but don't worry. You will be in prison.
Speaker 11: Kay.
Speaker 8: I don't understand why you have to pay to live on Christ.
Speaker 1: This one's interesting.
Speaker 30: Asking Russians what they were taught about America.
Speaker 3: I should watch chebel Nas the fuck?
Speaker 32: What the what?
Speaker 1: I guess there? Hold on, I'll start that one over.
Speaker 30: Asking Russians what they were taught about America.
Speaker 3: I should watch it.
Speaker 1: They are even more racist than we are.
Speaker 8: The fuck.
Speaker 1: It's a fact. Bad healthcare. There are many things that show it. They're really too fat. Next thousand nine Erica one storied America hardboard houses, Angeles, drugs, uh, drug deaths in l A. Some ways they have transgenders and stuff like that.
Speaker 14: What name.
Speaker 1: People identify themselves as a chair and see why you how you how you know how who your perception is to other people outside of your country school. Assume everyone dislikes black people there they see here in Russia they're treated nor.
Speaker 9: To them.
Speaker 1: That might be a first mistake. Then their healthcare is based on paid insurance and when you're complacuating that condition, yeah, free healthcare, of course. It's that a lot of fat and well it says well, it says pig and pig. So there's a lot of pig and pig people, a lot of fat and obese people. What are we saying there? Yes, a thousand sleep, which has to do with their terrible diet. Everything is very expensive in America. Races are much higher than in Russia. Most fuck you.
Speaker 30: Were talking about America.
Speaker 1: Fuck that. I'm not going to go through the whole thing again. And we already saw that, all right, two hours and fifty nine minutes. Won't we get anything there? Very Christmas?
Speaker 16: There?
Speaker 1: I guess somewhere to this that did you get my we transfer email a few days ago? We transfer.
Speaker 31: No.
Speaker 1: Five that's my area code from upstate New York. I don't I don't know what we Transfer is. I don't have that app or whatever that is they're referring to. I don't know. I don't know, unless well, what would I have gone through we'd gone through like PayPal or something, because I don't understand what we transfer even means I've heard of it. I don't know if that means, so sorry, I didn't see that earlier. Let's see, I have three older sisters, so I guess it was easier on my brain. Plus the math never added up in my brain. I wasn't and I oh, I had a fun I did a funny one to my grandmother. I didn't, so we obviously you know when you know, right, but you don't want things to stop. So I was like, I think I said something like I know, I know that I know the truth about the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus, and then like, I think Easter was coming up, so I didn't want them to not give me something. So I was like, but I still haven't figured out the Eastern Bunny. I was playing the safe game. I want that basket. Don't be like, we don't do it anymore. That's what, yes, yes, and then then let's get back to killing each other. Now that was it? Thanks?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys kind of talk to each other there the wonder. Yeah, maybe maybe vocals are training on though it's not even attractive female, that's for sure. It's good hearing repeat information. We can't they're not being hunted down yet. By the way, remember that remember that Make Make America one hundred and ten. Yeah, I'm not saying. And this is what I hate about Paul Paul Miller. Did you no, let me find the Aiden Ross sing and I'll let it speak for itself. It may may not have been on YouTube. It might be uh, maybe it was on Instagram. Let me check Instagram too, Lison on joker Bee, Yes it was. Okay, hold on, it's this one right here. He's so he's so proud of himself for fucking up and ruining the very core of what Germany and national socials stood for by constantly being the stereotype, stereotypical CIA, FBI and ADL manufactured racist cocksucker. That's not what they were about. They carry themselves with more dignity and nobility. And he constantly does this shit. And basically, you know, the impression is he speaks on behalf of people who have a disagreement with people who murder children and are killing us and are enslaving us and are impoverishing us and taking everything that we've award for. Yeah, did I mention poisoning and killing us? In every system that they create is designed to cause genocidal eugenics, and they have just given themselves permission to murder the rest of the Gossens and Palestine in the West Bank. Oh and by the way, happy Hanukkah White House. All that stuff gets over looked, over shadowed by assholes like this, by assholes like this. And I think when I was you know, David Davis said the same say it said this when we were talking on Tuesday, because I was venturing into this stuff and saying, you know what my problems are with it, and you said, this guy is the biggest piece of ship to be speaking on behalf of us and claiming or or uh, you know, conflating himself with any honest movement to better mankind. He's he's he is the chaos agent, but he's their chaos agent.
Speaker 6: The fuck is this?
Speaker 30: Hello?
Speaker 13: Is this is this?
Speaker 31: Aiden?
Speaker 1: Fucking tiny jew Ross?
Speaker 10: Bro?
Speaker 8: How the fuck did you get my number?
Speaker 24: You?
Speaker 13: I have my ways, man, I have my well?
Speaker 1: Is your way? Cashpertel h.
Speaker 14: Joker's always on the lookout. I wanted to call you and wish you.
Speaker 8: A horrible hanukkah?
Speaker 31: You fucking how did you get my How did you get my ship?
Speaker 23: Bro?
Speaker 31: And you could tell that chat that I'm gonna put you in a fucking gash chamber two.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? That's a that that one statement basically validates or verifies or or lends credence to one of the biggest fucking lies going. And if you honestly stood for anything, if you honestly watched, like he said, Europe the last battle or the greatest story never told, why would you not resonate with the noble aspects and the truth and wanting to and want to clear their names rather than be just like the people who are their detractors and lend credence to the lie and continue to to all, you know, people in the dark of the truth. What the fuck kind of piece of shit are you? Paula?
Speaker 5: How is that you?
Speaker 32: Oh bro?
Speaker 5: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: And he's what thirty seven? He's calling somebody who's ten years older, younger than him and saying, I can't wait to throw you into a gash chamber. This is this is paul This is the height of his dignity and self respecting character. I want everybody to remember this the next time they gravitate toward the shock value, you know, like like a flight, like a I'm sorry like a moth to a freaking light, you know, to to this idiot, and so that light's a bug zapper?
Speaker 8: How the fuck did he?
Speaker 2: The fuck is this.
Speaker 1: Hello, fucking dobeg let's see what this retot do is.
Speaker 16: That's lie, despect, don't remember what we were there.
Speaker 1: Here's the reality.
Speaker 8: Time is ticket.
Speaker 31: The life expectancy of a gen Z bodybuilder is slightly higher than that of a small dog. A midlife crisis at sixteen when you started abusing psalms and your body will stop producing testosterone before you can legally rent the car.
Speaker 8: So don't wait until it's too late or until your brain fully develops. The time is now.
Speaker 31: If you're gonna have what it takes to dominate your division in your region of Nebraska, in your heighth class in the fourth most prestigious bodybuilding federation, you're.
Speaker 8: Gonna need complete commitment.
Speaker 31: You're really gonna need to test yourself, mean like math tests or metaphorical tests. I mean, you're gonna need to inject test in yourself. In fact, you should probably drop out of school so you can focus on the jim who needs a g E ED.
Speaker 8: When you got peds.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of good ones in here. Hold on, I'll go into the history real quick. I'll throw a couple more in there. That's some fun. Oh, I was gonna do the Marghadelphia. I think tonight we'll do this mon time that I can clear it off my board. Here, Yeah, this is let's let's let's let's uh throw this one up on here. I think this is the one I wanted to see that that one, Yeah, I think it's that one. Both of these are all right, But here you go. This is a while back, like five years ago. I guess these stupid words from gen Z had been around for a while. This is what happens when you don't watch TV, you don't listen to commercials, and you only look for the shit that you want to consume online. You don't you don't have to be aware of the mind poison, and the point in mind poison doesn't poison you, and you can you can look back and like find out that started a decade ago, that started five years ago, be like, yeah, that's cool. I lived my whole life not even knowing that fucking was a thing until now, and I'm better off for it.
Speaker 31: You've devoted your whole life to being an alpha. Then being called a shin is a devastating blow. However, it can be a very useful weapon against anyone that isn't you pushed off?
Speaker 8: What is your shimp?
Speaker 31: Urban Dictionary defines a simp as a man that puts himself in a subservene slash submissive position on the women in hopes of winning them over without the female bringing anything to the table.
Speaker 8: A man that puts there's too much value on a female for no reason. A man that.
Speaker 31: Prides himself with chivalry in hopes of getting sexual gratification from women.
Speaker 8: Chances are if you've spent it any time on the Internet.
Speaker 1: In the past, First of all, you know that was bullshit, that whole definition thing, because it didn't say from, it said form, and that was a TYPEO from whoever it was making that little, that little graphic.
Speaker 31: Months you've probably been called a simp for doing literally anything related to women, sorry, bitches, related to bitches. So now if you're sitting here questioning your manhood because some pumpk ass fourteen year old virgin named Trevor who hasn't even seen a fucking tit since he was last breastfed, which was like four fucking years ago. Is probably why he's got slow on the fucking head is now in his call of duty game lobby, talking shit and calling you a simp. Well, then I've made a simple float shot to help you figure out if you are in fact a simp and reclaim your manhood from fucking Trevor.
Speaker 8: That's right, Trevor, Pull up one, two three, I fucked your mom Street dot Com.
Speaker 31: Pull up Trevor. Find me there, fucking find me there, write me dude, fuck you Trevor. Anyway, here's a fucking float shot. Starting off from the float shot, it's a simple question, are you a simp?
Speaker 8: If you have to ask, you are a simp? Hate the breaking team with Those are the facts, But if you need some more convincing, let's go through the rest of the float shot, which at this point we know is irrelevant. Do you have a girlfriend? N Do you run through hose?
Speaker 23: No?
Speaker 6: Do you have game?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 31: Pretty obvious one there, because the only game you're playing is simp see and the only top of you are getting is desktop. Okay, pretty easy to follow so far, but now back up, Uh, you don't run through hose?
Speaker 5: Do you have game?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 11: You have game?
Speaker 8: Okay, why didn't you running through hose? Then I'm a feminist and women not sexual objects.
Speaker 3: Are you actually a.
Speaker 31: Feminist or are you just saying that to get pussy. Yes, I am a feminist, more like feminazi. What's your figure book?
Speaker 8: Mine simp? No, I'm not a feminist. I just want to smash.
Speaker 31: Granola pussy from the chick with homemade banks and on pit hair.
Speaker 8: That friend zone me.
Speaker 31: Well, at least you're honest. But honesty is for SIPs. Back up, Why don't you running through hose?
Speaker 8: Another option here?
Speaker 31: I'm focusing on myself and I don't want to be distracted by girls. So what you're saying is that you simp so hard that it literally consumes you and you want to simplify your life.
Speaker 8: You aren't running through hose.
Speaker 17: You have game?
Speaker 8: None of these?
Speaker 14: Were you gay?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: You are gay.
Speaker 8: That's cool.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 31: I respect you sexual choices. But I bet you still simp for that, dick. I'm not discriminating here. Okay, No, you're not gay?
Speaker 8: Are you sure? Because if you have to ask, you're saying don't ask, don't tell, But you asked. Moving right along, get back to the top. Do you have a girlfriend.
Speaker 23: No?
Speaker 8: Do you run through hose?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Are you a fuck boy?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 31: Every fuck boy was once a simmer who has heartbroken years ago and is now trying to fuck away the paint. Fuck boys are o g simps all that pimping, you're still simping and the.
Speaker 8: People listen, og Simpson, we find you guilty. Guilty as chartist. Are you a fuck boy?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 31: Are you just enjoying a healthy sex life while looking for the one and you don't want to set them?
Speaker 22: Yes?
Speaker 8: What are you fucking Morpheus looking for the one? Yeah, here's a blue pill for you. You're a fucking simp.
Speaker 31: No, you aren't enjoying a healthy sex life while looking for the one and not wanting to settle.
Speaker 8: I'm just emotionally unavailable.
Speaker 31: So you're a fuck boy that goes to dewrapy Okay, simp minfreud.
Speaker 8: So now that site is covered back to the top. Do you have a girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 8: Is she an egirl?
Speaker 31: For those of you who don't know what an ego is, an ego is a chick who posts naked photos online for money but doesn't call it porn. She also may or may not have a TikTok or a twitch that she uses as a front to launder.
Speaker 8: Her porn money. Anyway, Is she an ego? Yes she is. Does she know you exist? Yes?
Speaker 31: Is it because you dm her good Morning Beautiful every day on her OnlyFans?
Speaker 8: Yes, well like only friends. That's right. I just said the title my serving the video. Anyway, you're fucking sim No, she's actually my girlfriend. Oh yes, I hate to break it to your battle, but she everybody's girlfriend. You are getting gang cupped by every single one of the followers, and.
Speaker 31: The cup is a simps final form. Okay, back up. No, she doesn't know you exist, but she will if you keep buying feed picks. That is what we call simpressive.
Speaker 8: Commitment. It's moving on here.
Speaker 31: No, she's not an eagle, so we're gonna assume she's a real life human.
Speaker 8: Now do you cheat? Be honest?
Speaker 31: If there are world cities for cheating, I beat the Houston fucking Astros, So yes, I do cheat. So what you're saying is you need validation for multiple women to feel good about yourself.
Speaker 8: In other words, you are a serial simper.
Speaker 22: No, you don't cheat.
Speaker 8: Is it because you're pushy whipped?
Speaker 31: Yes, pushy whipped like Django, Ball and Chain twelve years simp.
Speaker 8: But you don't cheat? Is it because you're pushy whipped?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 8: Is it because you you love and respect her and treat her as an equal?
Speaker 24: No?
Speaker 8: Okay, so you don't love and respect her and you don't cheat on her. So why the fuck are you with her?
Speaker 31: Because you're lonely and unhappy with yourself and can't stand to be alone, So you need somebody constantly around.
Speaker 8: To fill the void. Or you can just fill it with a tall glass of simp juice.
Speaker 31: You gotta crego, And now you feel responsible to stay with her and raise the child.
Speaker 8: Actually feel and responsible.
Speaker 31: All woods use to oppress the alpha male, so you can say you got simpregnated.
Speaker 8: She's rich and you're with it for the money. You go make more money than you fuck. What's next?
Speaker 31: It goes that don't need your workout advice, and the workout sounds like everybody simp to me, you're.
Speaker 8: A simple Why you with her? Fire pussy? In other words, you are pussy with and.
Speaker 31: Around the bend and back down the missus simple river. Yes, you do love her and respect her and treat it as an equal. So you're saying you like to be pegged. No, I'm just not sexist.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 31: It sounds pretty sympathetic to me. And obviously, of course, yes you do like to be pegged. I do not think they need any more explanation, and we have finished.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 31: As you can see, the shot is pretty easy to follow and the results are pretty straight forward. Pretty straightforward. Oh simple, I could say, fucking simple there.
Speaker 8: How would I not see that? Please subscribe to my YouTube.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. That's pretty good that air pass it. This was actually kind of funny. But you gotta kind of know what's going on here. I guess it requires you to have to kind of This guy's a piece of shit. You guys know who King Azuli is the guy who uh gang fucked a fifteen year old He was eighteen apparently, but I'm sure that wasn't the last time he's fucked a minor and he's a registered sex offender. Oh yeah.
Speaker 31: Ask any dude who's ever felt the sweet nectar of pump blood in his body heart on, and he'll tell you without a doubt that he is an alpha male.
Speaker 8: Well, pop quiz, asshole, how can.
Speaker 31: He be an alpha male if I am in fact, the alpha male who's really the leader of a pack if the entire pack is made up of leaders of the pack. Now that everybody claims to be an alpha male, it's time that you evolve and adopt the new label that accurately describes how rare and superior you are to everybody else. Allow me to introduce the new fringe guy DLC, the sigma male here that have justified all your shortcomings and proved to you and millions of other guys just like you, that you are not like other guys. If an alpha male is the leader of the pack, then a sigma male is the pack, a one man fucking band that beats off to.
Speaker 8: His own drama.
Speaker 31: Like bono without you too, there's just one you, baby, and you pro bono free like the US survey, free from the societal hierarchy of conformist sheep, but also at the way fucking top of that hierarchy of that same exact hierarchy, like at the top, like to the right, the fall right. A sigma male is basically an alpha male, but with no friends because I don't have friends, just competition in a game.
Speaker 8: Of too cool to play, but still fucking winning.
Speaker 31: The true definition of a Sigma male is a man that cannot be defined. You literally cannot explain it any further. To explain it further, to define is to limit. And the only thing I know about limits is how to push them, like my dad pushed me to be not a disappointment and physically, a Sigma male is like a school shooter who is homeschool.
Speaker 8: He's like the kid that grew up hoping somebody would kill his dog so we can become John Wick.
Speaker 31: So go to the nearest pound and grab your mom's Netflix password, because it's time to be the master of your own destiny.
Speaker 8: To be true Sigma.
Speaker 31: Male, you have to adopt a twenty five hour day grind set.
Speaker 8: Always be grinded.
Speaker 31: I'm not gay, but I'm on grinder all day just to dominate dudes and to prove that I'm not gay. And we have a mouse guard at Nice because I grind in my sleep because of you know, the severe, severely repressed emotional trauma and the fucking relentless drive when you jerk off. Don't come Because sigmas don't come, they go wherever they want. I'm always Atgy because that's where I live on the fucking edge of society. When a girl tells me to come insider, I leave because I'm an outsider.
Speaker 8: Don't waste your valuable time and intellect on small park. Small talk is for housewives and midgets.
Speaker 14: No, you can't say that what midgets like.
Speaker 8: I'm not trying.
Speaker 21: I'm not trying to be racist or whatever it is that midgets are.
Speaker 31: But like, I mean, everything they say is small park, the small that's what they are. You'll be racist, you are, You are being racist anyway. Just because my opinions are unpopular doesn't mean that they're wrong.
Speaker 8: You're wrong. Instead, make big talk, big time on.
Speaker 31: If somebody asks, hey, what tell them you've been up all day fucking grinding. You don't got time for this ship heyo feo it was up me since four am, fucking grinding. Dude, you got time in this small park?
Speaker 14: You got you heel on this bitch, What what do you mean?
Speaker 21: It's small talk?
Speaker 14: I did it?
Speaker 8: Oh since four am?
Speaker 21: I was just saying, what's up?
Speaker 31: Yeah, say me? I w s ups four am grinding grind said dude, you got hiop what you're doing?
Speaker 7: Four A him got up?
Speaker 8: You know, just didn' dude?
Speaker 21: I caught up at four him and ground grinded.
Speaker 8: What up, bushy man?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 8: How are you not fucking grinding right now?
Speaker 21: Jesus, do what you're doing with your life?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 8: You got we sports on this xbox?
Speaker 2: What you like yours?
Speaker 8: Offt counting downwards with skins.
Speaker 31: You gotta quinn cub hooked up to this bitch, you know, just up the banglas hear the man's going on. Yeah, what's going on in Afghanistan right now is what we should be talking about.
Speaker 8: You know what, man be taught almost small cheat chat. We can't be bothered by that.
Speaker 18: Man.
Speaker 21: There's big things going on right now. Yo, you got pizza and No.
Speaker 31: Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep, so make it known that you don't follow the hood by voicing your unpopular opinions.
Speaker 8: Bro, Lions are pack animals. Unpopular opinion. No, they're not.
Speaker 21: UMIs therapy, he continues, every week.
Speaker 8: You should be okay, yeah.
Speaker 31: Man, unpopular opinion, though, But therapiace for pussies. Don't don't shoot the messenger right yeah, unpopular opinion.
Speaker 8: We should be able to.
Speaker 31: Shoot the messenger, which is like an ups man. You give me bad news. You're getting pot dude, positive vibes only. Don't try to knock me off the topmail. Only bad news comes to the mail. Unpopular opinion, abolished the mail, Amazon, No Amazon, we can keep the rainforest.
Speaker 8: Cut it down.
Speaker 21: And there's a lot of animals that live there. Unpopular opinion. Animals or leeches? Dude, what do they do for society?
Speaker 3: Get a job?
Speaker 21: Unpopular opinion. Poor people will deserve it a hundred poor people.
Speaker 8: Deserve to be poor. Don't be poor?
Speaker 7: So I have you tried that?
Speaker 21: The more unpopular the best unpopular opinion. Shawshank Redemption terrible movie. That's the best movie of all time.
Speaker 8: It is the worst movie you've ever made.
Speaker 31: These two guys just go to jail and let me they escape, become best friends, just because every believe that somebody has a best friend. Do you just go somewhere and make friends or somebody and like a bond and like the last a lifetime and you care about.
Speaker 8: That person like you remb me to believe that.
Speaker 1: Yeah what what?
Speaker 31: Live in solitude and leave a fake suicide note so you can focus on your grindset without being drained by.
Speaker 8: Energy vampires like your family or your credit card.
Speaker 31: Bills wisdom those who see crowds on nothing but alone.
Speaker 21: Charles Bukkaki, you mean Bukowski.
Speaker 31: Charles Bukkaki, the inventor of Bukacki best when he came up with that part after the invent of the Bukkaki. That's when he realized that he did not like crowns. If you have a whole friend, break up with them instantly. Love is a chemical lose use to trick your brain into conceiving spawn to feed the societal machine. If you don't have a girlfriend and never have, then being a sigma male is.
Speaker 21: Your reason and your excuse.
Speaker 31: You're not a lonely in cel with zero social skills. You're a dark, brooding lone wolf with zero social skills. Sigmas are confident introverts. So somebody accuses you of being shy, explain to them how true confidence means never having to be confident because you always are confident.
Speaker 6: Yo, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Sigma stare?
Speaker 21: What the sigma stare?
Speaker 8: What is it supposed to do? Make your question everything so it succeeded. But first, a word from our sponsor Bespoke Posts. Bespoke Posters.
Speaker 31: Smashing oysters because shucking oysters is hot, planting an oyster tree, opening a beard to enjoy with your oysters.
Speaker 3: Now, if you're like me and have.
Speaker 31: Never needed a hatchet, and you get a tree in your back or neighbor's yard. Actually each box is around us out when they sign up. We try to go to this game out to intimidate people with your wi.
Speaker 21: Shup, dude, shut dude, you want to you want to drink? Yeah, you want to drink what you want? Oh shit, Oh sorry, didn't mean to.
Speaker 8: Move that middle of a game here, as you can see, who are.
Speaker 23: You playing with?
Speaker 21: Oh's just playing against myself. Half of this chessboarder is try to checkers though. Yeah, I'm bilingual. I'm playing chess. Well, they're playing checkers.
Speaker 31: I'm playing internationally against myself in China, you know, not like the rest of them, but like the country.
Speaker 21: I'm playing three time zone. How are you playing two time zones like this?
Speaker 8: And then you play on this time zone.
Speaker 31: But in the future, like you always got to stay one step ahead of yourself. You only have half of the board though, Yeah, because I'm times, you only get half the picture.
Speaker 21: Man, You got to figure out the West.
Speaker 8: That's a life.
Speaker 21: That's life, baby, I'm gonna drink it so you don't have.
Speaker 31: When you play against yourself, you always win, even when you lose. Pick up an obscure film of martial arts that you'll have zero percent chance of.
Speaker 8: Having to use against somebody, but mention it any chance you get. I've been just like trying to get.
Speaker 21: More slave lately because I've been tired all the time.
Speaker 31: Man, that's crazy. I don't know if you noticed, but I've been doing chromograth chromo graw. Yeah, it's like ju karate.
Speaker 6: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's jew a jitsu.
Speaker 8: Okay, why did you just bring that up?
Speaker 31: Though you brought it in case you wanted to know that the fuck would be out on dangerous thought you might have noticed, so.
Speaker 21: You don't would notice that you were dangerous.
Speaker 8: How do you say, chram McGrath.
Speaker 21: It's like Tim McGrath is a cousin from Jerusalem, show some of.
Speaker 3: The moves.
Speaker 31: That was one of them, buy a samurai's sword and explain to people how Bill was.
Speaker 8: Really the hero of Kill Bill.
Speaker 31: It's just really who's just upset about a wedding, which is like how many times have we seen this on fucking the you know, Hallmark channel, Like she's just probably going through menopause and like, again I'm not sexist.
Speaker 8: But like women are way too emotional.
Speaker 21: But you operate the sword.
Speaker 8: Read the Art of war.
Speaker 31: Now, you may have never experienced the day of combat in your life, but you have to always have a warrior's grindset because life is a battle, and you are the commander of an army of one, and you have to answer the call of duty, the call of duty game chat, because he's fucking beta just called you a virgin, and now you have to fucking destroy him and his family and everyone he loves to prove to him how un fucking bothered you are. But he's even significance. Read thirty one pages of the Atlas Shrugged and force it into any conversation possible.
Speaker 8: Doesn't even need to be the first thirty one. Just any thirty one pages will do.
Speaker 21: No one's gonna ask they never read it. Every half soul view thirty one times.
Speaker 31: Remember the loudest one is the weakest one, So show your strength by being a strong silent type, super silent, almost retarding, so people might think that you have asked burgers like Elon Must, I mean Musk. No Elon must like this. You know the rich space guy. You know Elon Musk like this dude must be retarded because he's so smart.
Speaker 8: This is also a great way to disguise your awkwardness as mystique. Not like that you know, sexy blue x.
Speaker 21: Men shit with like the nipples all over the body, but like depression.
Speaker 31: When you at the gym, ask people not to spot you, because lifting is like life, it's all you.
Speaker 8: Best case scenario, you make the lift.
Speaker 31: Worst case scenario, you die, but people finally notice you, which is the second best case scenario.
Speaker 21: If we're being honest, which I.
Speaker 31: Always am with myself because the Sigma male always stays true to himself, even if.
Speaker 8: It means lying at everyone else, including yourself.
Speaker 31: Always wear a suit to very casual events to control the room with your presence. Order the exact martini from Casino Royal at a crowded bar to show how.
Speaker 21: Sophisticated you are.
Speaker 8: Post memes of the joke good instead of going to therapy.
Speaker 31: And lastly, once you've mastered all these, join a Sigma Male form so you can share your experiences as an outsider with a community of like minded.
Speaker 14: People, community of people.
Speaker 21: That's a group outside of community.
Speaker 14: We are the outsiders. We are the outsiders, a.
Speaker 31: Pack of outside pack of outsiders, baby, and we're all the fucking leaders.
Speaker 8: Ouphless please.
Speaker 1: That's fine, all right, that's pro science. All right, make sure everything's good there to he said, aspergerses that epic rightio s access. Yeah, pro tip. If you want to woo a woman, talk about the World War two and roam like NonStop. They love it.
Speaker 13: M hm.
Speaker 1: Yes, putting the jew in jiu jitsu. That's krap mcgra or kraft maga whatever. Funck y'all really say, all right, good night and uh you know that stuff here Wait hold on, this is how I that's how I live, So you gotta do. We're gonna show this in the description of the video. You got on my head that my I'm so happy with the stupid hata Uh sipper fry l LC dot com click it. I suffered for you tonight. Uh food star is my six percent off keep on code for the site. Doctor Peter Glynnon's memberships are there. I was just I had a thought because some asshole asked me about their thing. I'm like so you order like out the twentieth or the twenty first. I tell everybody on the site that the fifteenth is a cutoff, and you're like order and rumor, and you tell me you want to bother me on fucking Christmas to tell me that. It's like you already knew the rules were specified. We had a shit tout of orders. I worked on them every single fucking day. I moved all I went all the way to California. There's LA seven hours one way and I'm sorry, it was about six hours in traffic one way and seven hours back to have more materials so I could continue working. Gotta orders out every goddamn day leading up to when the time was done, and I had to address the shit that I needed to do for Christmas, and you're still bitching and sending me fucking emails, Like what is the fucking nerve of people?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: It's like volume dictates how fast things go back out, and if your order has a sauce in it that requires thirteen hours worth of prep before it is done, that one's going to be held off for held to the side while other ones are being made. Because sometimes you have to dry peppers for certain ones in a fucking conventional I'm sorry, a commercial food dehydrator and that's a thirteen hour process and everything's made fresh to order, so they'll one keep fighting two to today on Christmas Day, I still haven't received Okay, when did you order? Because everything that was out in the fifteenth is out in the fifteenth and then also it's still resisting. The post office doesn't always scan packages when they first get them during this time of year because they don't want to start the clock on themselves when they're running behind. So they'll get boxes and they won't scan them right away and they're out of my control and they're like, it doesn't say anything on the tracking yet. Ok well, I can tell you where they are. They're not here anymore, they're gone, and when they decide to scan them, that's when you'll see progress. And a lot of times, because we're in a smaller town, they'll wait till it gets to San Diego or Phoenix, its next like main hub location before they actually start the clock on themselves because they are running behind because it's the most busy time of the year. But I have to take I have to take I have to take all the questions that they should be asking the post office as well. It's just one other thing. I don't mind doing it, but don't fucking ten o'clock at night on Christmas. This is when you decide to send me a fucking message. People have no fucking they do. It makes you wonder if they have like a connection to anything or if they're just like void NPCs. When you click that, you get here asking how Libroyal hopefully multivitamin full of a chemic acid. You scroll down, you scroll down, you scroll down. I'd worked fucking NonStop and Ibu six Supreme Boom. There's a high volume time because there was a coupon code going on, and because I sent out emailers and then people wait till the last fucking minute, or wait for three days after the fact and send an order and they're like, where's my orders? Well, hey, asshole, it's not fucking Amazon. Number one, number two. There's one of us making the sauce, and then one more of us putting the stuff into package so that they don't break on, you know, on their way in transit to you. Two people who are also a family. If you wanted Amazon and you wanted to buy the shit that they have collecting dust on the shelves. You're not going to get the quality, and you're not going to get the same product because I don't sell to them. So it's like going to Walmart and getting one of those you know, particle board fucking tables or going to a carpenter and having them make a fucking hardwood table for you. Which one do you think takes more time? But which one do you think is worth it? I want to say that out into the ether, maybe someday that the hundredth monkey fucking thing will happen and people will stop being fucking retarded. All right, anyway, Love you, good night, Merry Christmas.