Speaker 1: Oh that's are Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to night, I'm Raving Lee. And today we have one a newie, but as soon to be homeboy. I'm gonna be honest with you. I was gonna say a newie, but a goodie. But you know it's a newbie but soon to be a homeboy. Everybody. Welcome Jacob from Rise to Liberty Podcast, my brother. Thank you for coming on the show this evening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, thank you so much for having me. It's a true blessing to be here.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that, man, absolutely. So how long have you been into the content creation space? How long has the pod been up and running?
Speaker 4: So let's see, I just passed four years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, although I've only been like covering the parapolitical conspiracy research stuff for like a year and a half, I was doing third party politics before that, and you know, I was super involved in my local libertarian party stuff like that.
Speaker 2: When you said third party, I had to ask, next, what was that party? Libertarians? Although I do like where they're coming from, the Libertarian party is also eating itself alive from the inside out from in fighting and it's like, y'all, y'all kind of missing the point here.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, right, well, And I mean I'm a hardcore anarchist, you know, and so that was kind of where I came from. But I was in charge of a county party. I was in charge of communications for a state party, you know, so I had like heavy influence and could could influence a really cool state party, which I did and still do, you know, to a smaller degree. But it's just I don't like the state, you know. So I have a big issue with that. Not that I don't believe in rule of law, because I do, but it's it's just I don't believe that you can act ethically in an unethical system, and so, you know, fighting it from a different angle nowadays, you know, like getting my house in order, getting the chemicals out of my house, you know, making my own laundry detergent, making sure my family eats non poisoned food, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is really important act in that way. It's very important. But a lot of people don't even realize how much work is involved with that because out loud, that sounds so easy, right, It's you just make a couple of things you're just cooking good foods. It's like, no, no, no, have you read any of the labels like this takes an insane amount of work to do the very basics on your own.
Speaker 5: Launder Desurgent's pretty easy to make, but it's a lot of the other stuff when you actually start going through your entire house. I was watching a holistic person that was like, look, you're going to start here, and it's going to take you at least five solid years to even get to the point where you can get the majority of stuff out of your house, because we've been so accustomed to everything that we have in our houses that is actually poisoning us from all different types of ways. And so it's a lot more work than what people really understand, like your shampoo, your conditioners, your even your toilet paper, which is a Your toilet paper.
Speaker 6: Has a ton of chemicals intols.
Speaker 5: Yeah, paper towels, I actually do reusable paper towels are bleached.
Speaker 4: All paper products are bleached.
Speaker 3: And then you start looking at the food and everything is poisoned in one every or another. And you know, my personal opinion though, is that that's where the front line of this whole like tyrannical system.
Speaker 4: Is it's in our house.
Speaker 3: So that's where we've got to be fighting it.
Speaker 2: I hear it is.
Speaker 6: It is quite difficult with the food let alone. Well I do.
Speaker 5: I do reusable paper towels, and I have a lot of reusable things and stuff like that in my house. And people always come over and look at me because I have jars of you know, reusable paper towels.
Speaker 2: All over the place.
Speaker 5: But they like but they were made with it. Well, they're supposed to be put back on the roll. I did it for a year. I got lazy and so I put them back in the jar.
Speaker 2: So I'm not talking. It's really thin rags that you use the paper.
Speaker 5: Towel, yeah, but then them But then I have other like just rags because I actually just my mom is the one that's like, I need paper towels and when I come down, so I have paper towels for her. But otherwise I don't really like to keep paper towels in my house. But it's kind of crazy though, because then you try to get or you know, organic or non bleached toilet paper, and it's crap. Honestly, A lot of them aren't very well, aren't very good, I will say, like replacing your toothbrushes with bamboo tooth brushes. Like there are a lot of really cool groups that are on Instagram that are actually reusable, recyclable and environmental friendly groups that you can replace a lot of your stuff with and they teach you. They have actual guides to teach you how to make a lot of this stuff yourself. It's my little pet project too. I actually really enjoy that stuff, and it's a slow, slow transition. It is so hard because I went so hardcore into it right away and I burnt myself out way too fast because it was just like, oh my gosh, I'm trying to raise all these kids and trying to do all these things and trying to make all my own product. It's just so much easier. So I've learned how to go slow about doing it. But like you know, a little garden, I'm looking at compost bin. That's my next goal for the summer is getting my compost bin up and running.
Speaker 2: So I hear you when you say this.
Speaker 3: That's the problem too, right, is because it's all supposed to be convenience. That's really how we have gotten to where we are is convenience. Yes, And it's just like it is a hell of a lot more convenient to just go to the grocery store and buy something that is pre made there or to you know, so many people run to McDonald's, you know, for dinner, and I get it. That's how it was sold to the American people initially, and convenience has just kind of taken over our lives. And unfortunately that is the downside. But that's like part of this whole like American lie. Some people call it the American dream.
Speaker 4: I disagree.
Speaker 3: I don't think that that's what the American dream was or is. But it's the whole rat race thing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, we're always just so busy all the time, and there's so much slow.
Speaker 4: Down, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the slowing down aspect is really hard for I mean even for myself. I mean, my lord, I think we spent all day working on social media stuff and working on posts and doing this, also cleaning the house and I'm putting away you know, I'm doing all these other things, and so it's definitely a.
Speaker 2: I will say that when when I started working for myself, I got way way fucking busier, Like legitimately, there's only twenty four hours on the day. Man, When I was working twelve hour rotating shifts, Yeah that sucked, don't get me wrong, But I had downtime, like I would be expected to come home and just do a couple of little things here and there, and like that was gonna be it for the day. Now, man, six hours of sleep sounds like a fucking wet dream at this point, like, oh my god, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I really want to do.
Speaker 5: I've actually never made my own sour I'm gonna be the white person right here, a sourdough starter.
Speaker 2: But you're such a white woman. Look, you know what I want.
Speaker 5: Mad, because I want to make my own I actually really like sourdough.
Speaker 6: I actually I have a sourdam.
Speaker 5: I have a bread machine that my mom and my grandma got from KVC way.
Speaker 2: Back in the day.
Speaker 5: I don't really shit, yeah, I don't know if you well know what that is, but I have a really cool bread machine, and I have the manual and everything in my grandma passed I got it and I'm like, okay, I'm.
Speaker 6: Gonna use it.
Speaker 5: And then I was just looking at it the other day and like, okay, I really need to actually do this. Maybe not the sour dough, because I don't know if I have the patience to wait on this bitch to rise. But I can at least use the bed machine, the bread machine.
Speaker 3: Start with like Irish soda bread. Okay, like three ingredients and it's super easy. You just throw it like. You don't have to wait for it to rise or anything. You just like literally mix it up. It's kind of a wet, shaggy dough. Okay, throw it in a bread pan, throw it in the oven. You can have it ready for dinner. I mean, it's super easy and it's it's absolutely amazing.
Speaker 4: So Irish soda bread is.
Speaker 5: A good I'm gonna have to look into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great starting bread for anyone that wants to start doing the whole bread thing.
Speaker 5: I actually bought my daughter she wanted indoor hydropronic gardens for Christmas. So now she has a mini greenhouse and an actual, yeah, an actual higher opponent garden that's gonna be producing food for her throughout the year.
Speaker 6: So when it comes to.
Speaker 5: Gardening, I really love gardening. My dad had had a big green thumb. Cooking is not the place that I enjoy I'm not terrible at it, but it's not my jam. I'm gonna be honest with you. I'd rather be outside working with my hands than in the house doing things like that.
Speaker 2: I like both. I love cooking, it's.
Speaker 6: Just not my jam.
Speaker 5: So it's like, well, my dad was a really big cook and my mom loves a cook, and so between the two of them, they were always the ones cooking. I was outside doing all the chores and all of that stuff, and I'm like, yeah, I like to be outside.
Speaker 6: I like to be outdoors, and.
Speaker 5: Then I'm sitting in the kitchen, I'm like, oh my god, I don't want to do all this. So trying to find ways to incorporate the being like fresh garden that way I could just kind of like chop it up and this is what I'm eating has been the most beneficial for me at least, cause, yeah, I don't like to stand her own cook.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: So with all that you're talking about making your own materials so to speak, as far as your house concerned, and like y'all are both saying to get started in that, it takes a lot of work. You baby step it, But I mean, how many steps before you're basically running your own self sufficient farm, you know what I mean, Like, you're pretty much there. Do you have a farm that you're running right now? Are you working that way?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, that's that that is the direction we are working. Yeah, so I mean it's only a matter of time. We're talking quails chickens. You know, got the whole thing.
Speaker 6: So chickens are pretty easy though.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, in the same with quails too, because you can have a you can have more quails per square foot than you can chicken, Yes you can. They're quieter and everything. But I love both, so we're getting both.
Speaker 2: But their eggs are so much smaller though. Yeah, but they're so good. But quailies actually sell more.
Speaker 3: Right They also lay like fourteen a day.
Speaker 5: What like, Yeah, they lay a whole bunch of days, so they're actually more beneficial when you do the cost analysis and.
Speaker 2: You can sell them for more. I had no idea.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have buddies that have.
Speaker 2: A whole bunch of cells are the way to go, like starting out, They really are. My brother had quails, but he couldn't keep them bitches alive that you had had minks. They he had minks, He had coons, He had a couple of different predators, the chickens. He had a couple of roosters out there, and they pretty much handled it up on the chicken hawks and ship.
Speaker 3: But the quails geese are the ones that fight back, and if you raise them together, then the geese actually think that they're chickens. No ship, so yeah, and then the yeah they are there.
Speaker 5: So I just I just watched one take on this massive hawk and beat the dog shit out of it. On Instagram, I was like, my sister got, I actually gott. This is a weird, random story. But I got into a fight with the geese before, and it was because my son was little and we were walking up towards the pond.
Speaker 2: He was nowhere near it.
Speaker 5: This scene comes out of nowhere and here I am holding my kid up all the way. Well, I'm like like Street Spartan kicking this geese. I'm like, you were gonna die today, you bitch. And I have had a hatred to geese since that day, and every time we.
Speaker 2: See geese, my son's like, no, I'm not going here. They make guns like you didn't carry.
Speaker 5: I was in the apartment complex, like I was. It was like a sunny day. It was like nine o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: I mean, you could still spartan kick it.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 5: I really spartan kicked the crab out the thing and was it was a whole vibe.
Speaker 2: I had bites all over my leg.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna kill my kid today because my sister got bit in the face really bad, cut her whole eye open and all this stuff she had have stitches.
Speaker 2: They're mean, they're mean, mean. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But to answer your question, I'm so, I'm from Utah, born and raised, and that's that's where I'm at now.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now amongst the mountains, were you brought up in the Church of Latter day Saints? Oh yeah, okay, So you are you considering yourself a mountain Jew these days or no? So?
Speaker 3: I long story short. You know, I left the church about thirteen years old. I had a really bad experience with an elder member, and then I went through the whole teenage rebellion for sure, and then about my early twenties, I actually became a Leaveyan Satanist and was a Satanist for about ten years, and then just recently, like within the last i'd say four five years I left Satanism and found my way back to Christ, so I earned them. I'm not LDS now, I'm kind of just figuring things out, kind of looking the Orthodox route. But you know, I'm kind of just baby stepping my way through the whole thing and just putting my feelers out there, seeing what feels right.
Speaker 2: So I hear that your story as far as having a bad experience with an elder, and I'm not going to ask you to get into the details of it, but we have heard so many horror stories to every direction you want to go with that. For the record of abuses suffered at the hands of the LDS church, this seems to be a recurring theme. There seems to be way more people leaving the Mormonism than like running towards it. So I hear this, and then yes, you went to Levey in Satanism. So this isn't by definition worship of the dark Lord. It's more like self worship with some like edgy darkness from what I can remember.
Speaker 3: Learning about it kind of, I mean it started out as you know, edgy atheism. Yeah, but also I was attracted to the whole not necessarily like becoming my own God.
Speaker 4: But like the idea of like ultimate liberty.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, that was just that was the whole idea was very attractive to me at the time. I considered myself an ethical egoist, you know, Okay, I actually derived pleasure from like making my friends and family happy and doing right by them. So a belief to like Satanism actually worked well for me. You know, I wasn't out there being a dirt bag. Well I mean I was, but not yeah, you know, not not because of the belief system, not like some of the other people I met.
Speaker 2: Is that teenage angst right, So.
Speaker 3: You know it worked for me, you know I was, but I was living the you know, sex, drugs, and rock and roll lifestyle, you know, totally all about it.
Speaker 2: But that's another movement that's eating itself alive from the inside out from infighting. You you just have a knack for finding these crews, dude.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 3: And it's interesting because I don't, like I always stick out because I'm always like super independent. So like with with the whole Satanism thing. Uh, I was approached several times about people want me to join like cults or organizations, you know, and then I never wanted to because I'm not a follower, Like I have a hard time following orders, you know, so even with myself sometimes I do. And that that led to, uh, you know, certain people asking me h about starting my own organizations, and I thought about it, but it was just I don't want to lead people, like not not in that sense.
Speaker 4: You know, a whole lot of work.
Speaker 2: But it will cree from the office, say, it's like I've joined a few cults back in the day. You have more fun as a member, but you make more money as a leader, right, Yeah, And it's just like, I don't.
Speaker 6: Think I'd ever want to lead a cult. It's way too much work.
Speaker 3: It's so much work, way too much work. Then you have to remember all these lies and all of this stuff.
Speaker 5: It's it's a baby people you like consistently remember their entire like arc story.
Speaker 2: Then you have to learn whole new ways of evading taxes because everybody be signing over all their ship to you, and now you have to clean that up for the government and make it look like it's a religious organization. It's so many levels.
Speaker 3: It's a hustle. I have no interest in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, heard that.
Speaker 3: And so you know, even in like libertarianism and stuff like, I stood out. You know, I was never even though a lot of these groups and stuff. Yeah, I just never truly ever fit in if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or you're talking to two outcasts here, dogs, I feel you.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But to kind of bring it back full circle so that the LDS reason, the reason I left, is actually the most benign reason ever.
Speaker 4: So it was just.
Speaker 3: An elder in front of a bunch of people. Mind you, So I was thirteen. I was standing in front of a portrait of Jesus. I was just growing my hair long and shoulder length hair. And mind you, this this gentleman who I had had a previous experience with that was great, right, but at this point he looked at me and called me a long hair Gayesler. Right, Jesus had long hair?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And I was standing in front of the Jesus portrait and that's when like I turned and looked up at it, and I looked back at him. And then that's what started the snowball effect of me just like questioning things and I'm like, what the hell was that? Like it just it kicked open the door of like hypocrisy, and that's what led to me leaving. Sure, so yeah, leaving the church. Like my story is pretty benign considering some people's.
Speaker 2: That might actually be the most grated reason I've ever heard someone leave the church. I've heard fucking horror stories, dude, But okay.
Speaker 3: Exactly, okay, Well same here, Yeah, Shiven in Utah.
Speaker 4: We I've heard lots of them.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I actually don't know anybody that's converted to Mormonism. I know many people that have left it. I don't know that's just gone out of the way to convert.
Speaker 2: I remember those commercials from a few years back. Remember that shit. It's like, basically I'm paraphrasing, but just slightly. Is the Bible just not doing it for you anymore? Try the Book of Mormon? And it was like, wait what, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I actually don't know anybody. Well, my mom actually was going to be one of one of the She's the only person I know that that was going to convert.
Speaker 2: What her story is really interesting.
Speaker 5: So my mom, way back in the day, I don't even know how all this happened. So it was her and her and two other girlfriends and they started going to the Mormon church.
Speaker 2: They got approached, they started going there and stuff.
Speaker 5: And you know, they went through I don't I don't really remember how it all works, but I know that one of my girlfriends like her daughters. There's like a place for girls that are under certain age, like sixteen, and then there's a place as they get older that they get presented to the ones that are going to the men that are going on their missions and stuff. So my mom was of the a of I think they were like seventeen eighteen years old, and she started questioning the Bible a lot because she was raised Christian, and so she started questioning the Mormon the Book of Mormon, and was like, well, what about this here? What about this here? And they actually pulled her out quite a few times and were like, you need to really just like kind of learn your place and be quiet, and which is not my mother's vibe.
Speaker 2: And well, so your mom is like extremely intelligent. So when you say she almost converted to Mormonism, it's like, oh god, she kind of went retarded for a minute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So my mom was a crazy smart and well she's she's all about asking questions, and so she noticed that there was a lot of things that.
Speaker 2: She didn't that's a problem in the mormony.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so she what it came down to actually was she you know, back then, they didn't have a lot of money, so she sewed all of her clothes and her and her girlfriends had sewed these really beautiful dresses. They got told to wear they're nicest dresses. So they made these dresses. They were covered like it was in regulation of whatever it was.
Speaker 6: It was like to hear something.
Speaker 5: But you know, she had a nice body and stuff, and so they were like, well, you're going to be presented to the males. And she's like, excuse me, what do you mean we're being presented to the males? And so they you know, took them out there and I guess she got told multiple times that her outfit was extremely inappropriate and all of these things in that if she doesn't cover up, then she's going to be asked to leave. And she's like, I'm sorry, what are we doing here? Though, like what is what is this for? And they were like, well, this is for you to this is for them to pick which one they want. And that was like the seal right there. She was like, this was on the West Coast, Okay, and yes, so this is this is like we're talking way way back, like all.
Speaker 2: The Mormon girls I know from the East Coast.
Speaker 5: Sixty seventies, I think somewhere around there. So this is a long time ago. But the way that they responded to her was not. She realized that this is just something that she is not going.
Speaker 2: To get down to.
Speaker 5: Fortunately, her one girlfriend that was with her found, you know, found a guy, and they got married right away, and it ended up being.
Speaker 6: Is it coveted?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that what it is? Coveted marriage? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So they so he was physically so they got married and all this stuff, and he was he almost killed her like six times, and the church knew about it.
Speaker 6: They covered it up over and over again. She went to them.
Speaker 5: She went to them because she was pregnant and he threw her down a flight of stairs and she almost lost the baby at yeah, at eight months. And then she went to them and was like, I'm done, I'm leaving. So they kicked her out of the church and they refused for over twelve years to sign on the divorce decree, and she had to do all this petition, like the petition and all of this stuff.
Speaker 6: And yeah, so that's one of them.
Speaker 5: My other one of my closest girlfriends is actually was a Mormon her entire life, her whole family. I actually went to Utah to their small little town and to like the whole Mormon.
Speaker 6: Parade and everything.
Speaker 5: It was wild for like us to go there because she's no longer in the church and it was an interesting So the bishop himself came to her and pretty much was told her, look, I don't really care what happened, even though we know what happened, you just need to like stop causing ripples, like you need to like get in your place.
Speaker 6: You need to be quiet.
Speaker 5: Even since his wife with gift baskets because she was struggling with money and all of the because after the abuse, she left and stuff, right, and they brought all the food to her, and they were like, okay, so this is for you to just pretty much be quiet and stop causing issues. You're upsetting the members baskets. So they were she's upsetting the members of the church because you know, he was a good godly man and it didn't really matter if they didn't like him or not.
Speaker 6: They were going to stand.
Speaker 2: By his side.
Speaker 5: And so she actually ended up requesting to have her name take taken out of the Book of I don't know the Book of Mormon or whatever where you get your name written down in the church and like it's right, yeah, records. Yes, So she requested that she got taken out of all of it and stuff like that, and it was it was a big deal. But the only the only experience I have with people that have actually had negative I've had pretty much anybody I know how to negative experience with the Mormon Church.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Really any that have been like, yay, this is a great time.
Speaker 2: I will say the Mormons on the West Coast and the Mormons on the East Coast are two different breeds. Really, I will say that every Mormon girl that I know in Louisiana. Okay, before I say this, listen, it's generalizing a lot. I know I oddly enough, I know a good handful of them, and every one of them be some sluts. That's all I'm gonna say on that. And not to say that they're not really sweet girls, right, They're They're great girls. The guys are like aggressively nice and like you would meet them and you regardless of what their religios beliefs are You're like, that's just he's just a great dude, like you know what I mean, he's a solid guy. Then you find out that there are Mormons and it's like, huh so the soaking thing, like, yeah, we don't really do that. We just fuck here. And it's like, yeah, yeah, that checks out.
Speaker 6: That's a weird thing. By the way, that's such a weird thing.
Speaker 5: Actually, that girlfriend that I was telling you about that left the church with the bishop and stuff, her son right now is in on his two year mission, and we begged him not to leave. He is one of the greatest children I have ever met in my life. And unfortunately he's already starting to drink the kool aid massively, and it's it's really bummer. It's a bummer to see because like he's such an intelligent, kind human being that like, yeah, well he can't talk to nobody. They can talk once a week, he can call back, and it's a whole thing. They won't be able to see for two years. And he was being able to like they were sending their kind of code naming the political stuff that was going on, because he's really all about politics and conspiracies and stuff like that. And now he's been pretty much it's been almost a year and he's like, never mind, I don't really need to know about that, and it's it's just it's a bummer.
Speaker 6: But I mean everybody has their own way.
Speaker 5: I mean, if that religion works for you and that's what you believe in and it's and it's not about see, then it's.
Speaker 2: All the fuck the Mormon Church. I'm good with that. I'm pretty good dying on that hill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, untains a pretty complicated opinion as far as the church goes. My gripe is really with the organization, the leadership. That's that's where my gripe is. Sure, Like, just because I know so many, so I I really categorize it as there's two different kinds of Mormons.
Speaker 4: You have Mormons and then you have LDS.
Speaker 2: Okay, h A.
Speaker 3: Mormon is like every stereotype or every stereotype you've ever heard of. Right, Also, Molly Mormon works too in this category.
Speaker 2: But the south Park episode.
Speaker 3: Right, exactly. Yeah, But then you have the LDS people. Odds are you probably won't know that they're LDS or that they're Mormon unless you ask them, right, or if you went to their house and saw you know, DS paraphernalia or whatever. But they're just the nicest people. Typically.
Speaker 4: It's their faith and it's what they believe.
Speaker 3: But and the reason I kind of have this like dualistic view is because obviously some of my family is still LDS, right, And once again, you would never even know unless you ask them. And so I see the two sides of this, right, But there's also, you know, been some people in my family that I would consider Mormons, right, like, oh, those are Mormons, right, And then there's the other people. It's like, oh, those guys.
Speaker 4: Are LDS right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I kind of have a complicated view of it. However, I agree with you as far as like the church leadership, Yeah, they can go to hell.
Speaker 4: They cover up abuse.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. When I said that, By the way, I don't mean just the regular congregates. I'm sure they're good people, you know. I'm talking about the ones at the top that are basically doing the abuse and then the people that take it to the end degree church, right, But like you said, there's also members of the congregation that well this and this goes for all religions, including my own brand of Christianity.
Speaker 6: Isn't say I was like Christians are just as.
Speaker 2: Bad, not all, but there are those that will go up on their holy high horse and look down on those others in their own church because they're not as holy as they are, and it's like, well, the fuck you too, dude.
Speaker 5: I mean, it really does span all religions, honestly, but it does seem though that like the Catholic Church, well, I feel like, honestly, mormonso are more tight en it when it comes to you, at least higher ups that keeping I wouldn't say the Catholic priests, but like keeping this stuff in like the bishops and stuff like that, because might it had more time to get it right. Though my experience with that was second party the yea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, it's the structure of the church.
Speaker 3: And really how over the twentieth century the changes that were made from the night early nineteen hundreds to the early two thousands, like that whole stretch of time they were able to lock in a particular structure that I don't think it was like we are going to build a structure to protect pedophiles, right, I don't think it was consciously that partially.
Speaker 2: It was, right, Casey right.
Speaker 3: But I think that's definitely what it turned into, because here was how it was always explained to me, is like, if you're Satan, your number one target is going to be the church, right, any church, it doesn't matter. You're going to try and destroy anything that is good. And it appears as though that that's what has happened, is that evil men and evil women have gone ahead and polluted anything that could possibly be good on this earth, agreed, and so certain people rise to the top because only terrible people, in my mind, like positions of power, whether it's political, spiritual, it's it doesn't matter, just like any people that just like seek those positions. It's it's like you always want the politician that doesn't want to be in that position, that doesn't want to do it that like after they leave that like they're done, you know, And we don't have those. We also don't have church leaders that don't want it, right, So that's kind of how I view it, is that evil is going to corrupt the the most likely to bring good into this world, and that's exactly what's happened. So I don't think it's necessarily a a comment on maybe some of the belief systems, some not all, because some of their belief systems are wild, wild, right, And it's it's very like with the Mormon Church, it's very Masonic, you know.
Speaker 2: Well there's a lot of reasons for that though, for.
Speaker 3: Sure, right exactly, And so I think so some of these belief systems are obviously not cool, but it's resulted in a lot of good for a lot of good, you know, for a lot of good people. So it's like, I don't know, but I definitely have an issue with the higher up structure because I don't see anything good coming out of that.
Speaker 4: I just don't. That's all the congregants that I see the good coming.
Speaker 2: Out of, for sure. And then so that being the case, you growing up in Are you in Salt Lake? I'm north of Salt Lake, Okay, So, but my point is you're surrounded by basically your entire community is a Mormon slash LDS community, correct.
Speaker 4: Sort of?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, so one of the misconceptions about Utah, it's actually, at any one point in time, there are more Mormons here than anywhere else in the world. But it's because of the head of the churches here, right. It's like the Mormon Vaticanate.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but as far as the population goes, there's actually more non Mormons that live here than actual Mormons. And I think a lot of that's transplants or transplants from Colorado, California, Oregon, Washington. We're having like a lot of tech companies move here. Also, we just announced that we're having the Winter Olympics again. Yeah, and so there we have tons of defense contractors that the number one and number two employers of Utah. Number one is the I r S and number two is Hillfield Air Force Base. So defense contractors and the I r S number one and number two. So it's like, you know, I.
Speaker 6: Love the Winter Olympics.
Speaker 5: Side note, as soon as you brought up the yes I love the Winter Olympics, I do as well.
Speaker 3: The bad part is is the defense contractors come out in full force, and unfortunately the un is all tied in with thes and so there's the surveillance state is being built here. So Utah is actually on track right now. Uh, let's see. I believe it's twenty thirty two is when the Winter Olympics is going to be here. And when the Winter Olympics happen, we will be we as in the state of Utah will unveil what a smart city.
Speaker 5: And I was just going to ask you are you on track for the fifteen minute city, because la is on track tea because of the Oh no, no, All that means my Bingo card is going to get filled, damn.
Speaker 2: So we do a Bingo car with all of our cult members. We do it in January and try to see if we're going to fill it by the end of the year. We didn't fill it. Last year. We did not make a Bingo We we kind of went a.
Speaker 6: Little We don't say we went, we went one.
Speaker 5: But my BEINGO one of my Beingo cars is that we're going to have a fifteen minute city built here in America.
Speaker 4: That's already had ours.
Speaker 3: It's it's already planned and in fact, the World Economic Forum came out and praised the design of it and terrible all things already planned and you know it's already being sold. Is like, you won't have to leave the city if you don't want to.
Speaker 5: How what are your thoughts on fifteen minute cities? Because I have, of my I have serious thoughts on these things.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: First of all, their concentration camps yep, yep, they're they're digital concentration camps, and that is I think the one of the ultimate goals for all of us is to be put into these cities where we can't travel without permission.
Speaker 2: I agree, one hundred percent agree it's it's it's concentration camps that are sold under the guise of convenience and safety and all these all these things. But in reality, no, it's it's one hundred percent in.
Speaker 3: Prison, right, and and that's that's the whole goal is because they don't like earlier or I guess it was mid year last year, so twenty tw five, Canada actually made it illegal for people to go out and go hike.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really it was under the guise of wildfires. Right, people can't go out hiking, They can't go fishing or hunting or anything.
Speaker 2: Right, Columbia Canada is just they're falling.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe my girlfriends missed the memo because like they get they went hiking and camping and everything like a whole bunch.
Speaker 2: Is it just like you said, British Columbia that one province?
Speaker 6: Is it just that one province? Okay?
Speaker 2: Because I was like, problem, that's like Canada's one resource that they actually had. That's like you should come to Canada for the dot dot it's probably for either the hockey or for the outdoors, and like, man, okay.
Speaker 5: I mean it's smart though, because you don't want to implement the entire country. You want to do it one step at a time, just like how it's going to be one little baby step, one city.
Speaker 6: Oh look at all the awesome things.
Speaker 5: I guarantee they're going to have at least four or five that they're going to push on America that they're going to be like, look how great it is.
Speaker 2: Look how great it is.
Speaker 5: And slowly but surely, all of a sudden, once it gains traction they have enough people being like well okay, I'll do this, then they'll start pushing them forward, almost into every city. I just don't see how they're going to accomplish it in the rural areas, Like how are they going to trap in everyone in every every.
Speaker 2: State Because we're a massive nation, so.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we're huge.
Speaker 2: It makes sense into the cities themselves.
Speaker 5: But then then what happens if they flee though, if people really wake up and like, holy shit, we're trapped into these locations, then what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, the ones that can escape will partially what's going to stop us from leaving is direct to the energy weapons, theeriod. Like, that's straight up what's going to stop us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no, Serbia, Serbia. But did y'all also hear that they use those in the capture of Maduro?
Speaker 3: No, so three of the guards twenty people? Yeah, twenty people killed, like one hundred people.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so from the first reports I heard, only thirty two guards were killed, but all of them were Cuban, which is weird that he was surrounded by Cubans, but whatever, three of the dudes, at least as of this moment I just heard about this. I haven't done much digging into it because we've been doing another shit all day. Thirty three guards, thirty two thirty two guards, but still an important number if we're looking masonically with you. But apparently three of these guards said that they felt dizzy, disoriented, their heart was racing, and they passed out. And so now Venezuela is claiming that they were using directed energy weapons against them, and it's like, okay, so hold on, you're mad that your boys are still alive. You would have been less mad. If they got a three hundred blackout to the dome. And somehow this makes us more tyrannical because we're letting your people live. There's no polishing you.
Speaker 5: I really feel like it's going to come down to all war between us and them kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: This is Venezuela.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, I'm not Venezuela. I'm talking about here, and I'm talking about here in America. Eventually, I'm talking about the fifteen minute cities, the energy weapons, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: But I'm not talking it's going to be like tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I think we are.
Speaker 5: I think we are losing the battle already and we aren't aware of it. I think TikTok and social media and all of this stuff is the beginning of our end. When it comes to the conveniency is even more at our fingertips. I mean, hell, you can even buy stuff on Amazon Prime while you watch it on TV. You can buy your stuff when it shows you ads. Now it'll be like, hey, do you need laundry soap?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 5: Scan this code And all you do is scan it, click it and you bought it and it's that quick. And if you're in a fifteen minute city, you're walking everywhere, you have public transportation. You no longer need a vehicle. You why do you need all these things? Oh yeah, there's drones everywhere, they have cameras. You're using the hand palm thing like they have it Whole Foods. So you don't need a cardnymore. You don't need any cash anymore. You have everything, And soon they'll put the chips in us so that way they can track you for your safety, of course, and for your conveniency. So that way you have all of your information, including your banking information, in your arm itself.
Speaker 3: So to answer your earlier question, that the way that it's going to be sold to us is the new cool thing, right, That's how all of this is sold to us, is.
Speaker 4: The new cool thing.
Speaker 3: That's like you mentioned the videos from like waving your hand to pay for your stuff.
Speaker 4: At Whole Foods. It's the new cool thing.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, you get to pay for your food with waving your hand.
Speaker 4: It's magic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, It like tracks your palm and you put your palm on it and it knows your entire palm.
Speaker 2: It's really weird. It's been and that was three years ago that they put it in, right, and.
Speaker 4: That's how it's going to be sold to us.
Speaker 3: So that what they're going to do is they're going to start paying influencers to test it out, right, and then that's how they're going to start pushing it. And this is the mind control, right, this is the social engineering. And this is why I focus on this because this is because I agree with you. We are losing the battles, and we're losing them left and right because most people don't even realize they're happening, right, right, Because I mean most people think, like, oh, it would be really convenient to have everything I need within fifteen minutes of walking, you know, and it probably would, right, Like I'm not going to argue that, like it probably would be very convenient.
Speaker 2: Shit, most Americans ain't walking, no fifteen minutes, what They'll get a fucking greenees scooter or whatever it's called.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, exactly.
Speaker 3: And so if you don't even realize that it's happening, then how could you ever fight back against it? And plus when everything is sold to you as ooh look how cool, this is brand new, and it's like not everything new is good, right, Like it's not, it's just not you know.
Speaker 2: I don't think the tradition.
Speaker 6: I think these cities are for our children.
Speaker 5: I think this is where they're to be aiming at the most is the kids. So that way, because we at least understand what the world was like before all this, they do not, and so for them it's going to be. That's just the way it is. Like how convenient it is, Like in my cell phones is so easy. I can find all this information. I don't even have to text anymore.
Speaker 2: I can just.
Speaker 6: Tell Siri what I want to do.
Speaker 5: I mean, they use AI all day long at school as well, So this is I don't think this is for us really. I think they might market to us kind of because like we quote unquote have the money. But I think this is for the younger generations below us that they're going to go for, and you know that's who they're going to be. Their primary targets is probably the twenty year olds right now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, one hundred percent, because they don't know a world without social media. Okay, I remember the nineties, right, I remember the nineteen nineties, and god do I miss something me every day?
Speaker 2: Have you watched those.
Speaker 5: Clips where they do like the nineteen nineties reels of all this stuff, and it's like super nasty.
Speaker 6: It makes me I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: I'm not a big crier, but I almost cry every time I watch one because I'm like, damn, I just want to go back to that time so bad.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, And you know, I was talking to my wife, you know, we're looking at starting a family this year and everything, and her and I were talking about it and we said, we're we're doing a nineties nineties babies, you know, We're raising them on like nineties television shows. We're not doing this Coco melon stuff.
Speaker 2: Now. Coca melons horrible.
Speaker 3: Right, exactly, it's Coco melon is I actually have an article I'm getting ready to release about Coca melon and television itself. But it is weaponized. Coco melon is one hundred percent weaponized. Yeah, that the frame rates, the colors, all of it is meant to change behavior.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: And it does. It does. It's very easy to observe.
Speaker 3: But the whole nineties thing, like, yes, there was I think like a level of brainwashing and programming that was happening during that time, but it was entirely different, and I think it was for a different reason, and that's that's kind of why things just seem so different, because it was literally everything after nine to eleven. Right, nine to eleven was the start of the world that we're living in now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was the death of the nineties, and it was the beginning of this technocracy hellscape that we're now living in. You know, but you are one hundred percent right that they are marketing it to us in a sense to be able to push it onto our kids.
Speaker 2: Which is crazy.
Speaker 4: That's the goal.
Speaker 2: They don't want us to teach our children to pick up crafts, for instance, Like you know, you don't you don't want yeah, right, right exactly, Like you wait a minute, your kid is pitdling around in the garage. No, you need to teach them how to stream. That's what their future needs to be. It's like, no, no, I'd rather teach my child how to weld and build build cool shit, you know what I mean. I'd rather my son break his arm from a homemade ramp that he's ramping his bike off of, rather than he's got anxiety and social disorders because he's been glued to a screen since he was six years old and he's trying to be a professional streamer by twelve. Like, no, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: Your kid doesn't have an iPad.
Speaker 3: Oh, such terrible parents, you know, it's like, get out of here with that. And your kid's nine and doesn't have a cell phone.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait a minute, you're telling me that you don't allow your eight year old on TikTok. No fucker, why would I do that.
Speaker 5: My oldest is like the only one in his grade that it doesn't have a TikTok.
Speaker 2: My son on one grade up does not have a TikTok.
Speaker 5: Their friends follow my TikTok, which is and I he was really confused by I went to him, and why are all these children following my TikTok?
Speaker 2: Well, they wanted to see who you are.
Speaker 5: I mean they know who because I was, you know, did pto stuff for a lot of years. But why are you following my My TikTok is not for children. I mean, I'm not posting anything inappropriate, but why.
Speaker 6: Are you new?
Speaker 5: But then, but then I went to their tiktoks and I went and looked at them, and I'm like, I wish I had their parents' information. I would be telling their parents. Have you checked your kid's phones? Do you understand what's going on? I read my kid's phone all the time, and I just and he barely even gets his phone because damn near he loses it for weeks on end every other week.
Speaker 2: Almost the worst those parents are checking their kids phones. They're okay with that behavior. That's the worst, fucking boy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of them are doing the joint you know, dances and all this stuff, which like, okay, I can I understand having fun on one sense, but on the other some of the stuff is really not appropriate and there's no restriction on what they're really seeing. You can try to restrict it. Hell, the kids figured out how to get on TikTok and Xbox on the freaking in school computers that have banned three hundred plus websites as of right now, and they just went and put more software on it to try to block them from all this. And they figured it out within they figured.
Speaker 2: It out within a week. They all figured it out.
Speaker 5: They're so smart when it comes to technology, but that's going to be their downfall because they don't know how to do.
Speaker 2: Anything else besides technology.
Speaker 5: They can't go outside, they don't understand how to build guards. They have zero imagination. They don't know how to draw anymore, because oh you're looked at. If your draw and you color, then you have then you're weird. What's wrong with you? Why are you having an imagination?
Speaker 4: Just have AI do it?
Speaker 5: My chat My oldest was literally told this in our house before with some friends came over. Why are you doing that right now? Why we just play on our phones all day? So that was a weird.
Speaker 3: That's wild to me, that like, and that you know, what really bothers me is nobody knows how.
Speaker 4: To be bored.
Speaker 6: No one, dude, they do not.
Speaker 3: Boredom doesn't exist anymore. And I think boredom is like so fundamentally important for mental development because that's what spawns creativity and imagination. I remember being bored on a car ride all the time. Oh, anytime you would go visit grandparents or whatever, and I was bored.
Speaker 4: I had to have an imagination.
Speaker 3: And to your point about having the parents involved, that's totally on.
Speaker 4: Purpose, right, It's.
Speaker 3: To get the parents involved so that they are okay with this. Because here's the craziest concept that people just give their kids access to the internet and it's unfettered.
Speaker 4: It's like, have you seen what's on the internet.
Speaker 3: There's no way I would let my kid, Like, I don't want my kid having access to the internet at all, you know, right, I mean it's that might be unrealistic and that's fine, but you know it's just no parents don't stop their kids from the Internet.
Speaker 6: It's very difficult.
Speaker 5: Actually, So for example, I fought against the school until fourth grade, with my oldest being like, I'm not going to give him a computer. I want you to print everything out. I'm sorry, he's not going to come home with a computer. And every year it was a huge deal. So then we get to fifth grade and he didn't know how to use the programs because I took him out of the regular public school and put him in a monessory school. And honestly, he excelled so much. But the problem is is that we needed to move back because I have a child with special needs and stuff, and so he went back into the school system and he had such a great time at the monastery school and everything is commuterized like he was. He had a handwrite every single thing he had to in the monastery school. He was writing cursive, he was doing all these massive math problems by hand, all the stuff, you know, just the way that we learned. And then he goes back into school and everything is computerized to the point where I'm having to go to school and sit down with his teachers and him to try and figure out how to do twelve different apps to find one thing. They won't tell you when you're wrong on problems. They actually don't give you a test anymore. And to tell you they you have to find No, you have to find it yourself if they do a so some of some teachers don't even do this. Some teachers will let you go back in and you have to like do a rework so you can see it, but they don't tell you what the answer is or how do you even get to it, so you still just.
Speaker 6: Keep getting it wrong.
Speaker 5: And if you don't sit with your kid and do it, they're just going to keep getting through the answer is wrong. There's no tests that come back to you.
Speaker 6: There's no.
Speaker 5: No, they don't even great. They don't even check the spelling on things. Literally, they do not check the spelling. So the kids are typing all this stuff. Their words are their sentences or run on sentences. They don't punctuate very well.
Speaker 2: They can't. You can tell that when they get a handout, like an actual paper handout and they have to go home and fill it out. And the way these kids are writing out their sentences make no fucking sense. The spelling is horrible. There's no punctuait x I bet it's slang.
Speaker 6: It is. It's all slang. And they'll even write because.
Speaker 5: BC they'll say like thank you, they'll just write, oh yeah, No, they cut everything in half. And that's how they write, and the teachers allow it because they're so used to at this point trying to point because.
Speaker 2: The teachers are more worried about what the benchmarks and the state's funded take care. That's all it is. They want their school to be of a certain percentile, and it doesn't matter what the homework shows. It matters what they make on that big state test at the end of the year, and that's what decides that this teacher is a good teacher. Not for the record, most of these teachers have no business being in a room full of children, let alone educating well.
Speaker 5: I feel really bad because there is a good amount of teacher that are trying their damnedest and when they do slow and when they do slow down, they damn near lose their jobs. Like we had a teacher that slowed down so much because he's like, these kids.
Speaker 2: Do not understand.
Speaker 6: I do not want to keep pushing.
Speaker 5: Forward without them understanding the basics of this, because if they can't write, how the hell are they going to succeed in anywhere else in their life.
Speaker 3: He straight up got told that they.
Speaker 2: That they're not AI chat GBT will do it for them.
Speaker 5: And so he got told straight up that if you don't hurry up and you don't cram this stuff into them before this test, you are going to get actual penalty and potentially could lose your job for this. So here he is having to do all this extra work, and some of the teachers even hold they go to the extent of trying to hold the kid's hands to give them extra time to help them out because they can see that they can't do this work because they've never been taught or they don't have enough time to teach them how to do it. So then when you're coming home and you have all this some amount of homework to try to teach your kids. But the way that they're learning is so far fetched from what we learned and doesn't make any fucking sense. So then you're trying to do this and you're it's just this weird cycle and everything's online. There's ten different apps you have to click all over the place, and it just it's honestly, they're just setting our kids up for failure every.
Speaker 6: Chance you get.
Speaker 5: And those of us that can't do home school, it just makes it really complicated because you know that you're sending your school, your kid into a school environment where they might be getting half truth, they might be learning half the stuff and hoping to fill in the gaps where you can. And that's I think what a lot of honestly American parents are trying to do right now.
Speaker 3: Right No, and you know my personal opinion, this is all designed. This is designed to be this way. They want us in this position so that the kids are raised by the state, because that's what it is. Education is. It's from the state, right, it's the Board of Education. Teachers are government employees, and so our kids are forced to be stuck in one room with you know, anywhere between twenty five I've seen on the low end upwards of forty even fifty kids per class and they're stuck in there with a government employee who has no incentive to actually do a good job. And then the curriculum is a joke, which is just man.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 3: Just processing. What you just told me is a horror story. Like that's just the most horrific thing I can think of. And man like, this is just brainwashing on such another level, you know, because they don't actually know anything. I mean, there was things that we weren't taught. Like, you know, I was barely taught how to balance a checkbook, right, I still don't know how I don't have to do, you know, I mean right houses.
Speaker 4: We were never taught to taxes.
Speaker 2: You know, we were very briefly just taught about taxes. And I'm being very generous when I say that. More like it was brought up one time and this is what the taxes are, here's what they use for, and onto the next thing, how to file, what an exemption is. But these things weren't in our education. So yeah, as you're talking about possibly starting a family here soon, just just know these things before you get into it.
Speaker 3: You know, kidding sounds like I would be much better off just raising a feral child raised by you know, a wolf dad. I mean, you may be onto something, right, right, I mean, it's it's just crazy because this system has gone so far. But I'll tell you what gives me hope in all of this is one of the biggest things that gives me hope and all of this is if things were hopeless, their propaganda would be pointless and they would not be pushing it.
Speaker 4: The brainwashing would not be.
Speaker 3: It would not be being pushed because it would also be pointless. So the reason why the brainwashing, the mind control is still being used and pushed the way that it is is because if they stop doing it, then we're going to revert back. Because the thing about mind control is you've got to constantly go through programming for it to actually stick, otherwise it starts breaking down. So I don't view things as hopeless.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely not a black pillar. I think black pills are a syop meant to kill hope before it even begins, because I mean, if they can they can kill hope before it even begins, then I mean they've already won. And I'm just not willing to concede that. So honestly, I still have a whole lot of hope for this, and also I think people, I mean, this is now affecting home, right, People can't just watch the football games anymore and have this stuff not affect them. And it's so that's what's going to start changing things, is this is affecting everyone's kids, and things are so drastically different, so it's a different world. I ultimately have hope for this, so.
Speaker 2: I find myself trying to get high on hope. I'm a good bit, but man, it's like every time I'm thinking, hey, we might be finally cresting here and making our way on the other side, it's like, ah, my bad, we still have good ways to go. But I don't know. Maybe that's also just because of the line of work that we're in. We're always looking at things through a very a different lens than most people are. So it sucks. Though you get black pilled, and that's not fun. Nobody wants to get black pilled. But at the same time, you can't can't negate certain things, and once you learn certain things, you can't unlearn them. So yeah, especially when it affects your children in the education system and the future that they will be stepping off into in the next ten twenty years. What the fuck is that actually going to look like when that time comes, It's it's a mess. But so you do a lot of digging into MK ultra and brainwashing techniques and things like this. Where did you get your start on that? What was it about that that really jumped out at you and got you started?
Speaker 3: So it was once I was introduced to the concept of subliminal messaging. It's honestly, I couldn't even tell you like where that came up. I've been trying to think about it for several years now, you know, for just this very question of trying to figure out, like where did I even learn the concept of subliminal messaging? And it to have been somewhere in the nineties with the nineties cartoons, because I go back and go watch a bunch. In fact, my favorite is a Freakazoid Guys don't remember that one, go rewatch it because it's amazing. It's the best cartoon ever made, I swear. But had to have been somewhere there and it just stuck in my mind somewhere. So as I got older, I just looked into subliminal messaging and exactly what it was, and the fact that it existed at all was amazing to me, and so I guess I kind of just picked it up. There is kind of where it started, because once you start searching subliminal messaging, mk ultra is not too far behind. Subliminal messaging is just a form of mind control, right. It's so there's two different forms of mind control. There's individual mind control and there's mass mind control, and subliminal messaging is just mind control.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing about subliminal messaging. It's literally just advertising. That's that's all it is. It's it's p R, it's public relations propaganda.
Speaker 2: We just did an episode about was Edward Brenese the creator of propaganda?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Edward Brenees. It's a fascinating man, very fascinating. Freud's nephew, right, and his Edward Brenees is a great nephew. Uh. It was the co founder and CEO of Netflix for a while.
Speaker 2: So that's right. Damn, I forgot about that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like continuing the legacy, you know. But yeah, that's that's kind of where I got my start with it. And honestly, I've always just been fascinated with the whole mind control story. And as I carried on, as I was getting more and more into politics, you know, my conspiracy research continued more and more right into things like Operation mocking Bird, the JFK assassination, and if I could get my hands on a declassified document, whether it was like from the fifties, sixties, seventies, nineties, early two thousands, didn't matter.
Speaker 4: I was reading it. I was going to read it.
Speaker 3: I just was fascinated at the very idea or concept that there were things hidden from us, and that the idea of a declassified document could even exist. So that's kind of where I got my start. The reason I decided to focus on MK ultra and mind control is because I think everything comes back to it. I think the reason why we are in the position we are, the reason why that they're able to screw us over so bad and do all of these things, is because of the mind control. Because if we weren't force fed propaganda after syop after syop after propaganda, then maybe we actually might stand up and stop these people. But unfortunately we are just spoon fed what they want us to believe. And so I really do believe that this is the crux of the issue, which is kind of why that's like the basis of all my research.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I get so you're basically saying that all human before I even say that, How deep and how far do you believe this goes? Do you believe this is a global phenomena? Do you believe that it's primarily American and the rest of the world kind of takes their notes and takes their lead from America? To what level do you believe? Oh?
Speaker 3: I think America even to this day is still the king or queen, whatever you want to call it doesn't really matter. But we are the top. We are the innovators of mind control. I think other countries obviously work with the United States. Obviously, I think Tavistock had had the crown for a long time, and that's you know, from the UK. But I really do think that since the seventies, the United States has been top dog as far as programming mind control and everything, And so I do believe that it is world worldwide. I mean, why wouldn't it be so. I mean, these techniques can be used by anybody, They can be used by cult leaders, and they are that's partially what mk Ultra turned into was underground cults, Satanist groups. That's kind of what we're seeing with like seven six four in the order of nine angles stuff today. But almost every single clandestine operation there's some form of mind control or Manchurian candidate involvement. I mean, whether we're talking Operation Gladio, where we're talking Operation Phoenix, like, it doesn't matter, it all goes back to mind control at some point. So I really do just think like that's the ultimate crux of the whole thing. I mean, news media, Like the impact that the media has had on people just in general. I am just mind boggling.
Speaker 2: I am happy that more people are waking up to the fact that mainstream media is full of shit, regardless if you are on the left or the right side of it. Right, well, I prefer Fox overseeing and Okay, yeah, I hear you, but understand that's just propaganda on the other side, Like it's the same thing, is just appealing more towards your personal interests. It doesn't make it any less fake or less full of shit.
Speaker 3: Right right, And honestly, this is the only thing I will credit Trump with is destroying that barrier for so many people. Yeah, I think that's the only good thing he's done. I think it's a very good thing he's done. I don't believe that that, uh counteracts all the shitty things he's done by any means, But I think that's the only good thing that I've seen him do since he entered politics, since twenty sixteen, the whole fake news thing, and it's spread because even the left doesn't believe CNN anymore, you know, It's like nobody believes mainstream media.
Speaker 2: So I mean there's so many cases where, like CNN in just particular, the quote unquote mostly peaceful protests as the person on the ground reporting this has a burning building and a cop car flipped over behind them, and it's like, I mean, it doesn't even take that crazy of a logical brain to see that y'all are lying, like overtly lying. But then y'all also have the people at Fox that have, Yeah, there's like Trump derangement syndrome on both side of it. Half these people believe that if he saves a kitten from a tree, they'll find some way to say that Trump hates trees, you know. And then on the other side, if he any thing that he does is either completely from the devil or completely from Jesus. And it's like this, y'all understand that both of those are equally psychotic. But I mean, and they had.
Speaker 3: That same rhetoric for every politic you've got bluing on, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the same for whatever politician, whatever flavor you have, whatever religious ideology you have, it's your algorithm is pushing a certain thing your way to where it's just kind of force feeds you perpetual things that to make your brain just react the way it does and it's mind blowing. But like you said, more and more people are waking up to that, and I think Trump had a lot to do with that. I think, and we've talked about this a good bit too. I think Epstein Island getting talked about into the regular, your average Joe zeitgeist now because we talked about this in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: Like Epstein is a household name now.
Speaker 2: Right in twenty fourteen, if you were to tell your homeboy, like, you know, there's an island where these elites are taking these kids and doing horrible shit, they looked at you like you were crazy. And now it's like, wait a minute, Well, of course they were, and it's like, yeah, they've been doing that for decades. It's not new, and that wasn't the worst island. So cut to now when it's then Donald Trump happened, and the fake media happened and all these other things. So people are and then COVID happened, and so people are more willing to question the quote unquote narrative now more than ever before. But unfortunately, as we are in the age of information, we are also in the age of disinformation. So it's like as much truth as being pumped out, there's almost three times more falsehoods that are being pumped.
Speaker 3: Out right, right, and that that is the opposite side of this, right, This is why I believe that QAnon has been so successful, because q and on is is a counter operation, right, Like, it's brought out to make people that ask legitimate questions seem crazy.
Speaker 4: It's a way to write them off.
Speaker 3: It's also a way to make sure that people don't do anything right, trust the plan, don't do anything people you.
Speaker 2: Believe QAnon is a real thing, or do you believe it's a syop? Because I've heard arguments from Okay, leaning way more towards the siop side of things. Now, when it first came out, it.
Speaker 3: Is a thing, it is a thing, but it's a fake thing, you know. So like but this it's like a boomer trap, you know. And here's here's the problem with it is because there is real information in it. But that's how you know it's a disinformation campaign is because any disinformation agent has to release real information, period they have to. It's the one percent of information that's wrong that sends you off course, because a one degree drift off course, like if if anyone has ever used a map to navigate anything, if you're one degree off course, that sends you way off course. And that's how disinformation works, or count counterintelligence misinformation, that's how that works. And so there's a lot of true information, but then they throw in the kernels of bad information and so it's like a minefield, right, and you know, lose a limb over there, lose limb over there metaphorically speaking. So yeah, QAnon total psyop, right, And it's to get people to not do anything.
Speaker 2: Because you think is running it, somebody from the.
Speaker 3: Pentagon, some some some Reddit nerd, you know, like it's it's it's not that complicated as the thing, right, and you throw in some mysticism and some like occult stuff in there, some numerology, and all of a sudden boom, that's it. Like it's I mean, hell, at this point, they could literally set up q On like an AI drop, you know, like it, you know.
Speaker 2: And here some believe it has been the whole time, right.
Speaker 4: And it totally could.
Speaker 3: I think there there is human intervention at some level. I think there there has to be, Like they're guiding it. They're the the the bumpers to the bowling lane, I guess, you know, but it's it's I think largely even the fans of QAnon I think are like a bot farm. So you know, I think it's field full of bots all over the place. Even the contractors to it, I think are bots.
Speaker 2: Oh that's across the air andet in totality was it? Remember when Elon bought Twitter and now it's x and people still call it Twitter or whatever, and he said he was going to clean out all the bots, and he was expecting that it was like going to be twenty percent bots and it was going to be no big deal. He gets there and buys it and looks at it. He's like, no, no, this is like eighty five percent bots. What the fuck is this? And then he like pretty much let quote unquote free speech rain and the bots have been drastically reduced, but they are still I'll give it a fifty to fifty spread now.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, that was the whole reason for the verification on the site was that only humans can verify, so that that was the whole, the whole, like when he announced the idea of verification, that was the whole reason for it. You pay ten bucks and you're guaranteed to be a person, so.
Speaker 2: Which is also crazy because I mean, I feel like a computer program could send ten dollars from point A to point B. I don't know.
Speaker 3: And you know what's crazy to me is the fact that capture still works.
Speaker 4: Those CAPTUA designs.
Speaker 3: Is like pick out all all the traffic lights, and all of a sudden, like AI reaches a capture and they're.
Speaker 6: Like, I never understood that.
Speaker 2: So I looked into those I looked into what about that lets the program know that you're a human. It's the way your mouse moves because a computer is either going to go directly in a straight line, as like just the quickest way from point A to point B, and or it's gonna you remember those old uh etch of sketches that you'd only be able to go up at angle a certain angle, and so like a computer is gonna go hard right angles in nine degree turns, and shit, right, a human is going to there's gonna be a little bit of sway in or whatever. I'm like, it's very easy to rune a program to do that. That is the one thing standing in the way of AI taking over the world is some fucking street light pictures. But sure, all right, so far it's working, but not for much longer.
Speaker 3: I don't think anyway, right, And you know what's crazy about it, It's it's because it the reason I think it works is because it's so simple.
Speaker 4: It's stupid, you know.
Speaker 3: It's just like one of those uniquely human things that AI just can't get.
Speaker 4: Yet You're right, it.
Speaker 3: Will one day be got right and capture won't work anymore. And it's it's obviously not full proof, but but I think it just takes it takes enough out of it that there's enough success rate that it still works. But yeah, one day, I mean supposedly we already have quantum computing, you know, at you know, Google's already done this and stuff, and so who knows exactly how long that's going to last. Probably a year or two, I mean five at best.
Speaker 2: What why do you say this?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What exactly why do you say the quantum computing is only gonna last another five years? Or do you mean captures only last five years?
Speaker 3: Because with the quantum computing, that's going to actually allow for AI to mimic the certain certain human characteristics are detectable through capture puzzles.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 3: Got So that's that's why I would say something like that, because it's going to be a lot easier for AI to actually start mimicking Uh, these little human I mean, I'm quite sure what to call it. Yes, the uniquely human mannerisms that machines just can't copy.
Speaker 4: They just don't understand it.
Speaker 3: So, like some of my favorite videos on Instagram right now is these these videos that show somebody taking a picture and then telling chat GBT to recreate the picture exactly the same, don't change anything, And it's a whole string of photos and each photo gets different and different and different and different. It cannot recreate us.
Speaker 4: It's artificial.
Speaker 3: Right, we are genuine intelligence, we are human intelligence, it's still artificial. So I think with quantum computing, it's going to start changing things, right right, I think it's going to start picking up on these things. However, even with quantum computing, I don't think AI will actually ever reach the quality of what these technocrats actually want, what these transhumanists want. I don't think that it will ever be capable of it, because we are the closest thing to perfection that could ever exist, because we are created by God and no man can create anything that can recreate that. So not going to stop them from trying though, for sure. And there's there's gonna be a whole lot of death on the way, you know, because every time these people get involved, it's anytime you get like a megalomaniac with a god complex that thinks I know best for all of humanity, people die. Yeah, it happens every time.
Speaker 2: So what's your take on Genesis? Genesis, Raven, you know more about this than I do.
Speaker 5: It's the AI program that Donald Trump just signed into office. It's under the guise of an environmental push to keep everything safe, but it's also but it's also mainly set up for war defense, and they want to be pushing right now, the race of the super ai is on between Russia, China, US and I don't think anybody else really, but this is pretty much they have free superpowers. So well, it's a whole situation to try to get our defenses up because as of right now, you know, Russia and China joined forces with each other for the Moon exploration and putting the Lunar space station up there and stuff like that, and so he's pretty much using genesis as keeping the environment safe moving forward and doing all this stuff, also using it for wartime and creating like the ultimate defenses.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So, first and foremost, the one thing I'll say is the United States fucked up when we constantly kept going against Russia. Russia wanted to be allies at one point, yeah, and we should have been period.
Speaker 2: Well, when the Soviet Union fell, NATO should have gone away too, because that was the entire purpose of it.
Speaker 3: Right, And in fact, Russia actually even asked to become a member of NATO after the Soviet Union collapsed several times, and the United the US kept like basically spitting in their face and just said yeah, right, whatever nerd shoving them right back in a locker. Well, what that dida has pushed them into the arms of China. So here we are so as far as like Gemini, I mean, so the idea really is is to start AI governance. Really, it's supposed to get rid of the human intervention in the first place, so basically skynet, you know, because what they're going to start pushing is this idea that humans are fallible.
Speaker 4: AI is perfect. Well, no, it's not right exactly. And then this.
Speaker 3: Is why we see it in every aspect of our lives. AI is everywhere ever risk that we use.
Speaker 2: Albania has their Minister of Procurement is now an AI chatbot.
Speaker 3: Right, which is insane to me. AI is not only hallucinating, it's getting less accurate. And this includes the military versions. So this isn't just what's available to us, but it is hallucinating, it's getting less and less accurate. But here's one of the biggest problems with all AI is that AI has now started feeding itself for the learning. So the learning, what what is being fed to AI to learn off of was created by AI, So it's now eating itself.
Speaker 2: The Internet theory, right, so basically.
Speaker 3: So it's like we're building this AI bubble, right, And this is why I'm I'm scared of AI because I think like we're gonna put so much into it that so much is going to be reliant upon it, and then when the bubble pops, everything goes, you know. So I'm scared of it for that reason. I don't think like it's it's still so stupid that I'm not worried about it taking over on its own, you know, the Singularity and stuff.
Speaker 4: I think you're not fairy tale. No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Okay, break this down for us, because we just had a guy on who says that is clearly right around the corner. And I mean it depends on who you talk to in the conspiracy community. So you're saying that the Singularity is not going to go down, Explain.
Speaker 3: Well, because for the very for the very simple fact that humans created it, the Singularity is a very So the Singularity would be like us recreating the Big Bang.
Speaker 4: We can't do that.
Speaker 2: No, but this is also essentially that, but on the internet, right.
Speaker 3: It Yeah, essentially, But once AI starts feeding itself, which is the problem because AI is only as good as the information you give it, right, this is actually not real intelligence. What this is it's basically a positive feedback loop.
Speaker 2: So you don't believe the AI will ever become sentient.
Speaker 4: I believe that it could be possible.
Speaker 3: I think what's not being taken into account, at least maybe right now, is that humans are still human. It's not taking the human element into account because you got to remember, the people creating this have these ideals, these grandiose ideals of utopia and everything's perfect all the time. Also, they're rushing, they're rushing right, everything's got to be done right now. Nothing ever works out that way, It never does. So do I think the singularity is possible in the way that people are describing, Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I think it's possible.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's going to happen because, for one, life just doesn't work out that way.
Speaker 4: It just doesn't ever.
Speaker 3: Second of all, because the problem is is that the programs themselves are already eating themselves. So that's going to break down the systems before we even get there. So we saw this huge, great takeoff, right and now we're starting to see the decline. Now, could it be fixed? Could it be could it be set back on course. I think it could, but I think human greed is going to step in, and that's where we're at. We're trying to like, like you mentioned earlier, all of these countries are all trying to fight to get the top AI. Right, what happens when we do?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: What? What's it? What's I mean?
Speaker 3: There's technically never going to be a top AI until the singularity is reached. But I don't see that happening.
Speaker 2: So allegedly, and now I'm not even saying that one hundred percent believe that this is reality, but this is the going narrative in the conspiracy world. Whichever country wins the AI race will then be able to develop the laws surrounding AI. Now I understand the talking point. I don't think that's how it goes. That's like saying the first person that or the first country that creates firearms creates all firearm legislation. I don't think that's how that actually works. But it's a fun theory because it's all about the data collection right now, right and it's a big race to collect all of the data, and whoever collects the most data when we get to whatever arbitrary finish line that the global leads decide is because like the Space race quote unquote ended whenever Russia had won every step of the race until we arbitrarily decided that the moon was the finish line. That was never intended to be the finish line. America just decided that the first person gets to the moon wins. Ready to go. It's like, wait, we've already beat you on the first ten legs of this race, but all right, cool. I think the AI race is going to be the same way. Whenever they decide that X amount of data and I don't even know, I don't even have a way to quantify how much that's going to be when the time comes, or what type of data whatever it you know, to vary. It varies country to country, honestly, But whenever country a versus country, b them versus us to whatever brand you want to put on that gets the most data, or whatever the case, they'll just decide it's over. But then so what, especially when you look at how China has been stealing every fucking thing that America has developed over the last three decades, held the biggest that's the one good thing that they really do, really, I mean the whole what was it called the deep sea or deep blue I forget what it was called, but basically the little whale AI or whatever. Yeah, And it was at that moment the best AI that America had. China came in and stole it. And we know that because they left the back door to their file open to where we could see that. It was a scene. Right, They're not they're really good at stealing. They're not like intellectually that great, although they're the ones that are leading as far as the fission conversation is concerned, right right, So, I mean they got some, but as far as the AI race is concerned.
Speaker 3: Who knows, like where they got that information though, I mean they invented gunpowder and what have they done since then?
Speaker 5: You know, I mean we were all working together conversation.
Speaker 3: I mean down at the South Pole. You know, who knows what's going on down there? So it's like because we all get along down there for some reason.
Speaker 4: But I just.
Speaker 3: It's funny you mentioned the space race, because that's what I think this is because once again we view this as if you know, behind the scenes, Russia, China, and the United States are not all getting along because they're all on the same team.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Do I think that there are barring factions publicly and behind the scenes, Yeah, I do. Of course, not all of these factions get along, right, especially all the time people are always fighting for power and wealth and all of these different things. Mainly power though, but ultimately, I mean, I think that I think the singularity or the end of the AI race is going to be like the moon landing, just like you said, you know, I and I don't know where you guys stand, but I am wholeheartedly believed that that was just bullshit all the way through, you know.
Speaker 2: I Okay, So that being said, are you a flat earther?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Okay? Did make it sure? Makeing sure?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll even say this even if it is.
Speaker 4: I just I don't really care, you know, It's just one of these things.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, you know, I care more about the Satanic pedophiles running running my government than I do if the Earth is flat or not.
Speaker 4: It could be.
Speaker 3: You know that The one thing I will give flat earthers is that, you know, it's really compelling. It's not impossible, I guess. But the one criticism I say is the uh, just the maintenance bill on something like this would be it would it would it would have to be like such such a grand maintenance plan, and it would have to be you know, technology, we have no no concept of like all of these other things.
Speaker 4: So no, I'm definitely not a flat earther. I like to entertain the idea.
Speaker 3: I think it's fun, but uh yeah, either way, I just don't really care.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: That's that's kind of where I where I've kind of landed.
Speaker 2: With it, you see. Okay, okay, Now that led to the next question I was gonna say. I believe the first one was probably fake. I do believe we've been since, but I also have no way to quantify that. You know, which mission was the one who went to the Moon? I don't know. I don't know, but I do believe that, Yeah, the first one, it's very clear that was made in a Hollywood studio. I'm comfortable with that. But now we currently have three countries all seeing who can build a lunar base power by nuclear energy. First, I don't believe that that's for the for the for the lulls, right. I don't believe all these countries are doing it just to try to check each other, because they all know it's fake, and they all know the Moon's not real, so they're seeing who's going to call the bullshit on each other first. There's too many trillions of dollars that are being funneled into this shit, right yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, No, I actually agree with that the moon landing was fake. Yeah, like it was a great Hollywood production. It totally you know, freaked a bunch of people out. It totally you know, revved up the you know, nationalistic, patriotic side of America, you know, and got a bunch of kids interested in the.
Speaker 4: Space program again. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's kind of cool in that aspect, But it was a propaganda machine because honestly, my opinion is is that the Soviet Union won the space race with Sputnik. Yeah, like that was it, you know.
Speaker 2: But then they also kind of showed their incompetence with Theika, the dog that they torched alive and shit, and it's like there was a there was a missteps for sure, oh yeah. But at the same time, yeah, as far as who's putting something up there first, yeah, Russia definitely beat us on that one.
Speaker 3: Right right, well, and they were never going to win in the long run anyways, right, because I mean just just look at look at Chernobyl. In my opinion, the reason the Soviet Union finally collapsed, right because there were problems behind the scene. You can't hide the truth forever, right, And that's another reason I also have hope in a lot of this stuff is because the truth never stays buried.
Speaker 4: Period. It might take one hundred years to come out, but it won't stay buried forever. It just can't.
Speaker 5: But in one hundred years, the narrative can change. That's how they can change a narrative at any point one hundred years and it can continuously change. I did have a question though about MK ultra. Do you think that the actual origins of it is a lot older than just the fifties, because if you look at the propaganda that was printed when the printing press came about, or hearsay even throughout the Middle Ages and stuff, you'd have people spread miss information. Do you think it started way back when and then it was just more monopolized as it became closer to an era where they had actual scientific data proof that this would work.
Speaker 4: Okay, So.
Speaker 3: That's actually probably the best question I think I've ever been asked regarding this. So it kind of depends on exactly what you quantify as mkulture and like what what like you determined that mkulture was and the purpose and all of this stuff. So I guess without going into like a huge, like academic lecture about.
Speaker 2: This, you can totally get into an academic lecture. We're here for it.
Speaker 3: So, yes, I do believe that this goes way further back. Right, What what I believe is that, uh, the elites of this world, regardless of the generation of the year, whatever, they raised their kids in a very particular way. Unlike the average person. They raised their kids without empathy, you know, not touching the kids when they were little babies, you know, not giving them and just get too contact, locking them in cages, treating them very cruelly. Right, there was a very particular way that the elite raised their children without empathy, without human emotion. Basically, why they do this, I don't know. There's a lot of theory to that. But what I believe, well, the CIA, I basically believe is the Rockefeller's personal army, and it's basically been proven to be such. And so what the CIA did when they started mk Ultra was they took a lot of these traditions of these elite families, and they actually put the science behind it. So they took something that was a tradition, they knew these things. It was kind of more witchcraft, it was kind of more tradition. It was more of these things. And what kure was, I believe, is taking these these traditions because they knew it mind controlled people.
Speaker 4: They knew it changed people.
Speaker 3: They knew that alters existed, they knew that multiple personalities existed. But then they finally put the science behind it, and they finally got it on lock so that you could put it in a book, right, or you could teach it. And I believe that that's what mkulture was. But these ideas, the very concept of controlling another human being through your mind like a zombie, like a voodoo zombie, right, I mean, these concepts go back thousands of years. So the idea of mind control, it's not new at all, I believe. So the techniques, the very specific techniques in which we learned in MK Ultra, I believe are knew or newer. Okay, So, but I do believe that the basis of what started mk ultra has existed for hundreds, if not thousands of years.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean I agree with you. I could even argue that like pharaohs for example. You know, if you experiment with people and using fear tactics and things as such, and you know that you can control the masses by whatever you say or do or you take away certain aspects. And then you add that to generations of wealth and of the elites and manipulating politics, manipulating what people think. I mean, the heretics, burning people at the stake, you name it. Throughout time, they've done different things, and it's all from word and predictive programming and watching how people react, especially when they become in a sheep mindset where it's easily swayed by everyone else around me is doing this, so I must fit in. And then you add in the science that we didn't have that was probably you know, created that. I mean, it started in the eighteen hundreds when they were really sixteen seventeen, eighteen hundreds, they were really fascinated even more with how brains work and the different say, you know, different mental health disorders and stuff like that. And then you couple that in with everything else moving forward and experimenting through all of that time when there was no regulations.
Speaker 6: Then get to the nineteen.
Speaker 5: Hundreds when they're more regulations and things had to be more strategic. And then now I think they just upgraded it and made it faster. Instead of taking generations to program people or using tactics that are now considered unethical, then they just made it where it's more insidious, and people are less likely to understand that they are being programmed, and they aren't realizing that they're shoving this on their children as well, and that they're eating it up day in and day out, and so now it's become a problem to where they don't even recognize that it's happening to them.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean even the term ethical has changed to century to century and culture to culture. So I mean whatever a leader feels is the quote unquote correct move to do to his people as a way to get them to respond, to react to a certain situation in the right way. I mean, what's considered good has been subjective over the centuries. I mean, the hell Rome was all about the you know, you send the mob to the forgiven bread and circus, and that's how you get them to love you. Meanwhile, there were other leaders throughout time that believed in submission by fear. Prussia right, Russia is a great example of that. Hell the Impalers. There's it depends on which section of time and to which dynasty you're talking about. There's yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: So I'm actually a flat supporter. I actually think he gets a bad rap. But that's that's another discussion.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not disagreeing with you. I do think that the women and children should have and could have been left out of it. However, he sent a message and it was very effective.
Speaker 4: Take that how you want it, right exactly.
Speaker 3: So to add on to your point, I actually so I kind of get some pushback on this opinion. My personal opinion is is that mk Ultra actually did end in seventy three or seventy four, depending on who you talk to who you ask, because mk Ultra, in my opinion, was the research and development side of things.
Speaker 4: They went live.
Speaker 3: They took everything that they learned and they went live with it, so they didn't need to research and develop anymore. And they still do a little bit, but it's it's fine tuning, right, It's not the main core of the whole research and development. So I believe MK ultra did end in the early seventies when they say it did, because it did. MK ultra was kind of an umbrella program or an umbrella name for you know, at least what we officially know, as you know, one hundred and forty nine subprojects. There were very clearly more with MK Naomi, MK Search, MK often, chick Wit, you know, all of these other things. So I kind of just use MK ultra though, as just like an all encompassing term for all of it.
Speaker 2: Though most people don't know about these other operations, but they, like you said, we're all under MK culture, So it's it is the overarching term for.
Speaker 3: Sure, right well, and then then you've got co intel Pro, you've got Chaos, You've got you know, all of these other programs. And that's just what we know of, you know, and it's so out of what we know, there's probably two thirds of what we don't know. And that's just kind of my guess, just based on my personal opinion from what I know about how these people operate. But I believe the research and development did end, at least for a lot of stuff. I do believe that research and development continued for today's technology stuff later on, but it was nowhere nearest structured as mk ultra. It happened on a much smaller scale, and it happened way more. It was way more decentralized than mk ultra.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: They were not going to make that mistake again because that was a mistake on their part. It's everything being so structured and rigid, and because I don't.
Speaker 4: Think that this was supposed to be exposed at all.
Speaker 3: Ever, if it was up to you know, people like William Colby, Richard Helms, who was the one who gave the orders to actually destroy everything, although I do think Alan Doles was probably the driving force behind that, even though you know all of these if it was up to them.
Speaker 4: We would have never known a period.
Speaker 3: And it was a complete fluke that those financial records were kept around because who actually would have thought of those because I'm sure they were shitting their pants, like shit, how are we gonna do this?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: But they gave us just enough with the Church Committee hearings to say yeah, we were doing this. But then the narrative is that it all failed, right, it didn't work. We spent twenty years, you know, hundreds of millions of dollars of taxpayer dollars. We'd lied to you about everything, but we gave it up because it didn't work. But at the very same time, in the very same time frame, we're also expected to believe that Charles Manson, a man who is a junior high dropout, a petty criminal, not a dumb man, but not a genius by any means, not even a higher end IQ person I would imagine, probably on the lower end of average. We're expected to believe that he, by himself was able to figure out what the CIA didn't, and he was able to brainwash people in this little cult and commit these two murders to start a race war like we're expected to believe that that happened. But yet twenty years of intentional mind control research and hundreds of millions of dollars later, and the CIA couldn't. No, I ain't buying it. I ain't buying it.
Speaker 2: So do you believe that Charles Manson, and I'm just gonna use him as the let's just say the prelude for everything else. But do you think that he tied into what would later become the Satanic panic or do you think that he was more of a footnote.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, I believe he's what really started it. Okay, so specifically not just Charles Manson, but the Manson killings, specifically the Take killings.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the murder of Sharon Tate and everyone else that was there that night, Abigail Folger and everyone else. I think that the start of what we now know as the Satanic Panic. I think there were things like prequels to that. You know, you had, like ed Geen right, you had you had earlier cases. You had the murders in Texarcana which ended up being turned into that film, the sound that or the town that Dreaded Sundown, So like you had things that led up to it, but nothing like Manson had happened before that. It was the first nationally broadcasted court case like that, And up to that point we had never like the idea of brainwashing and mind control was out into the ether, right, it was out out into the social consciousness, but it was more onlike a military aspect, right, like movies like The Man Cheerian Candidate, right, And so the idea was out and there was a fear of it. You know, this was largely the excuse for MK ultra being started to begin with, was that our communist counterparts were able to brainwash our soldiers, and so we've got to learn how to fight back. But there was never there was never the idea socially that just one of us, just any one of us, could be able to do the same things that we the people. The individual person is the monster, not Dracula, not Frankenstein. Right, And this is why we also see horror movies change at this time period. Right, we see Alfred Hitchcock do Psycho, which was a massive change because before that it was movies like Frankenstein, Dracula, it was the classic monsters, right, great movies. Psycho, great movie, but that changed it from the monster under the bed to the Scooby Doo trope of the humans are the real monsters.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's what Manson did with True Crime, That's what Manson did with mind control, with drug use, with with almost everything. They were able to spin that and be able to pump pump the fear into the American people. Hitchhiking was demonized, which you know, probably not a good idea to do that anyways, but they were able to just pump this fear and that was the whole idea. That's the whole idea of the satanic panic. That's the whole idea in my mind of serial killers to begin with, I think largely serial killers are created, not born.
Speaker 2: And oh god, especially these days with that Ted Bundy documentary and all of these women, and I forget what comedians said this, but I stand by it. He was so good looking, he was so enigmatic. He he wasn't that good looking of a dude. Like, if you're looking at a lineup of serial killers, sure he was a dime piece, but like on the run of the mill. As far as the American male, his concern average average, he's not gonna whatsoever. I'll put him a little a little more on the good looking than if we're talking the spectrum of zero to ten here, I'll put him out a solid five point five, Like this is not all of these women he was so good looking, No, the fuck he wasn't. But y'all glorified him to such a level and made these documentaries about him, making him look so amazing that now we have more serial killers on the loose than ever before throughout human history. And it's like, no, you fuckers did this one.
Speaker 6: I don't under seeing the fascination with it.
Speaker 2: I don't either. You know, serial killers in general, like the people that look into them for the psychological like what turned them this way? The making of a killer kind of thing. What was their upbringing, like how were their parents to them? Like, Okay, I could understand that there is way too many documentaries and podcasts specifically about serial killers where it's like, no, y'all get off to this shit. It's not because you're looking into it for the intellectual conversation. This is like a weird fetish to you, Fox, I'm convinced of it.
Speaker 4: It kind of is is.
Speaker 2: I don't get down with them. And there's so many people that go to bed to true crimes playing in their headphones. When we came upon the murder scene, her skull was bashed open, they're like, ooh, time to go to sleep. Something's fucking wrong with you.
Speaker 3: Bro right right, yeah, And I you know part of that. I think you know all ties into this though you know it's it is. It's the constant reminder because true crime is the number one podcast genre, It is the number one like type of entertainment in America today.
Speaker 2: Exhibit A and I.
Speaker 3: Think what it is is it's partially mind control. Right, It's it's done to push out the fear. It's done to make us fear each other. It's it's done to keep this at the forefront.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So they don't really need the serial killer anymore, right, not in the way, not in the like they did in the golden era of serial killers. Right, Like we don't have the Dahmers, the Rimirez, the Bundies, Like we don't have these guys making the nightly news because they don't need them anymore. Right, we had the Golden era, so we have all these people to compare to. So but on top of that, they've also swapped out the serial killer for another fear, and that's.
Speaker 4: The school shooter.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So MK Ultra, in my opinion, went underground in the seventies. It turned into the colts, right, which is why we see this huge explosion in colts in the seventies and eighties and even into the nineties with like Heaven's Gate. Largely, I believe like Jonestown was a MK Ultra dry run basically is what it was. And also I'm totally McGowan pilled as far as you know, Dave McGowan programmed to kill.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm totally PTK killed.
Speaker 3: I believe largely, you know, at least eighty percent of serial killers have some military background, and I don't believe that that's on accident. I believe that's entirely on purpose. So I believe largely these people are programmed and created.
Speaker 2: Which just sucks because all of them, by the accounts of their coworkers, when they were in the military, they were always like shit bag soldiers or whatever, which sucks because Ravenlee, you and I were both shitbag marines, so like that's that's probably not a good look, you know, but yeah, like none of them fantastic as your job, not at being a marine. Look, I'm game recognized, game. Okay. All I'm saying is all of these serial killers who served in the military in some way, shape or form, they weren't like really good at being in the military, and there's a reason why they didn't make a career out of it, right, Like it's it's never like the one who's the top dog of their platoon or of their company or whatever the case, and they were like, oh, they usually.
Speaker 3: Get kicked out right or they get dropped for like a medical reason, or they only sign up for four years, you know, or like I mean Jeffrey Dahmer, he got kicked out for drinking, you know, which is fascinating, right, But he was able to go in and get the medical training, which he was fascinated with, which is weird, right. So he goes to West Germany, goes and gets trained as a medic and then gets kicked out for drinking. There you go, he has all everything that he needs, you know.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's very strange and someone's kick out of the military for alcohol because it's so forced upon you in so many situations, and it's like the way it goes, and then out of nowhere, they're like, Okay, now it's a problem. And it's like, dude, I have met way too many first sergeants and way too many Majors that are drunk at work twenty four to seven. It's it's not about it being a problem, it's about whose boy you are. To be completely honest with you, but I mean, I guess that's whatever job you find yourself is what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But yeah, I really do think like all of this is it's all tied because fear fear is the big cornerstone to all of this because if I mean, if you just look at our culture, that's all it is, right, that's all the news is. This is fear, fear, fear. That's all politics is fear, fear fear. And the most basic form of mind control is repetition, period, and that's what it is. And that's kind of why I think like our culture is stagnant because the mind control is such a big part of it and its repetition.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So true crime that's why it's the number one, the number one subject of podcasts and television shows. It's not because people like documentaries. It's not they like the true crime, not the documentary part. I'm an old school documentary nerd.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I watched documentaries about everything, you know, not just true crime.
Speaker 2: I like historical documentaries. That's my big thing. Historical documentaries or battlefield drawing out and how did the Siege of Java take place? Like, bro, find me a three hour documentary about that, I will be so happy.
Speaker 3: But my favorite was World War Two in HD and Vietnam in HD. Dude, those were amazing when they came out. Whoa YEA love that seeing that, seeing all of it in color for the first time.
Speaker 4: Blew my mind. You know, it was wild.
Speaker 6: I have to be the odd one. Yeah, it's not my jam.
Speaker 2: I mean you like watching your own version of documentaries though not really, No, what do you mean.
Speaker 5: I've never been a big doc person. Actually, I don't just like sit out of my like go out of my way and watch docs. I never have I probably never will. That's why I actually don't like most podcasts eithers. I just I don't like that I listen to people talk. I know it's ironic, but I don't. I Actually I would rather read things. So I'm a big reader. So yeah, I mean, this is just one bookshelf here in three in this room, so, and it's top to bottom full.
Speaker 2: So I like to read. That's what I've always liked.
Speaker 5: I'd rather read it, even though I learned better audio wise, Like if I can't understand what I'm reading, I will listen to it.
Speaker 6: But for the most part, I don't. I don't like to watch docs.
Speaker 5: I do enjoy if I was to watch things, but I like movies. That's what I was kind of raised on, but it's I don't want to really want watch those anymore.
Speaker 2: Either.
Speaker 5: So that's I know, it's like a weird thing. Most people are all about dogs, and I'm like, I mean, if I have to, I guess I'll watch one.
Speaker 3: My favorite pastime at this point is to sit and watch a documentary and yell at the screen correcting it.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you're also pretty avid reader based on the stack behind you, So what's your genre of choice?
Speaker 4: Any any? Actually, so, I don't read a whole lot of fiction. I'm not. I'm not big on that.
Speaker 3: I read mainly nonfiction history books.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: If I do pick up fiction, I'm going to read Dean Coon's.
Speaker 2: I know the name, give me a give me a book. He's written.
Speaker 3: Phantoms. They turned it into into a movie with Matt Damon.
Speaker 5: I think, Sorry American, I can't like not not say I loved him.
Speaker 3: Who's Matt Damon's friend he's always hanging out with.
Speaker 6: Oh Ben Affleck.
Speaker 3: Yes, Ben Affleck was in the movie Phantoms. There's another book by Dean Koons. It's called Midnight. He's he's like Stephen King.
Speaker 4: But good ah, that's fair. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Stephen King. I know so many people that geek out over him and it's like.
Speaker 5: Dude, I actually don't really care for his writing very much.
Speaker 6: It's I don't actually like to read it.
Speaker 4: It's trash.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not one of my it's not one of my favorite people to read. Uh, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 6: There's a lot other there's a lot more people that I'd like to read.
Speaker 4: That, be honest.
Speaker 3: The only things that I've ever read from him that I like was when he was high on cocaine. Yeahs, back in the seventies, like misery. Uh, the Shining was trash because it's Kubrick's for a film now. Yeah, it's not Stephen King's, it's Kubrick's now, but Dean Koon's. He he writes in a way that's like scary, you know, that's like things that are possible, And there's there's a lot of things that are like insanely creepy possible, right like based on clandestine operations or things that have already happened before. So they're like there's uh, definitely, Uh, if you pick up Dean Koon's pick up phantoms, that's that's just a good place to start. But so as of late, I mean most of the stuff I read about like right now, false Memory syndrome Foundation, false Memories. I have the Chicken Hawk.
Speaker 7: You know, we have a we have a book club now, so we're actually starting this book, How Jesus Became God is what we pick.
Speaker 5: So we have a whole we have a whole box full of books. Actually I'm missing I got a whole bunch more. So we pulled this one. So this is our new book that we're going to be reading starting February first.
Speaker 2: So we have quite a few of us that are.
Speaker 5: Going to be dissecting whatever book that we end up picking up.
Speaker 2: So you know, it actually as as good a time as any to go ahead and shameless plug good cult members. If you want to be a part of that book club, the only place you could do that is to go to Patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy podcast. That third Eye All the way Open tier is the tier for the book club, correct, That is for.
Speaker 6: The live every week.
Speaker 5: You can join as a cult member also, but you won't be able to attend the lives. So and those are going to be exclusively on Patreon. We are not going to be probably putting them actually out. It's just going to be for us on the Patreon itself to have a discussion.
Speaker 2: So it's a maybe we'll see, We'll see how it goes. But if you are listening to this and you'd like to see us rather than just hear us again, the only place to go to see the video would be to go to Patrie. You're on dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast link in the description below. When you go there, there are a few tiers for entry. You can go to that five dollars tier where you will get these shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even up to a week in advance. You'll get to see all the actual you know, articles and documentation that we pull up with. To be honest with you, the main reason why people go to Patreon is because it is the only place to get these shows absolutely fun. Yes, we know, commercials suck. Ads suck, and if you're listening to this you have heard a plethora of commercials and ads. Kick the ads out of here and go to Patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast. However, if you go to that third eye all the way open tier, you will get to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult Member Live We also have that Cult Maniac Tier, which if you join that raven help me out here, what all do they get on the Cult Maniac Tier.
Speaker 5: They are gonna get a free conpromary exclusive shirt that's just for the maniac here. It's not gonna be sold, and that will be going straight to y'all. And you will also get your supply of stickers which will be between twenty four to thirty six that we actually are custom making. We've created like half of them so far and we're going to be designing them and picking them all out. And then you'll also get all the benefits and perks for the Third Eye all the way Open tier as well, and a big shout.
Speaker 2: Out indeed, indeed, so again link in the description below. Come check us out at Patreon, Come join the Cult.
Speaker 3: Here's probably something you guys might be interested in. Something I picked up recently is William Ramsey's Children of the Beast, all about Alistair Crowley and the way he influences our society. Yeah, just goes pretty much all the influence over the last hundred years that he has had, so.
Speaker 2: Talking about him packed into and you with the MK Ultra and the Satanic Panic, do you also believe that Alisair Crowley was pretty instrumental in shaping our society that we have today. Oh yeah, yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. I don't believe he's the only one. I believe he's probably one of the most impactful. He's probably had the biggest impact I would I would say, at least culturally, because of the whole do what that wilt? Yeah, I mean, that's that's basically our culture.
Speaker 2: So it has become that for sure. You know, disregard tradition, embrace not even modernity, just whatever feels right to you, which right is. He's exactly what a successful society does. Hedonism has only eaten itself alive from the inside out historically speaking. But yeah, and so with that being asked, so we were just actually talking about this. You've heard of the battle at blyth Rode, No, yeah, yeah, what what is your take on that one? When Alistair Crowley started throwing his sigils and incantations at the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn members and then they start throw when it back at him, and nothing was working. Crazily, all this magic with a k wasn't working on them. Then they just decided to beat the shit out of him, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, first of all, I just from personal experience and you know, from everything I know about rituals and you know what I have myself partaken in.
Speaker 4: It's just not how magic works, you know.
Speaker 2: But all these top dogs, sure the fuck thought so.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they definitely did, and hopefully they learned their lesson. It didn't work, you know, because magic is actually like an intention thing, like that's what it is. It's kind of like I'm sure you guys have heard of that book The Secret or whatever.
Speaker 4: I mean that that is magic, right.
Speaker 3: It's all about your psychological process and it's all about the powers of the mind and everything. And I mean that's really what like Christian science is based on. You know that, That's what like the lima is based on. It's the power of the mind, right, It's you think it, you you will it, and you bring it into existence. And that's really what you know, Satanic rituals are all about and stuff. And I mean I think there is also a different kind of magic where you know, there's like blood and sex magic.
Speaker 4: And these things.
Speaker 3: Sex magic for sure, right, right, But these things they they don't they don't always take immediate effect. Excuse me, I think, but there's limits to all of this, right, it's not it's not an immediate thing.
Speaker 2: We do have a guy who, however, you're talking about how there's sacrificial magic and these types of things, we had a guy come on the show not to just a few months ago. As a matter of fact, he is a professional. I don't even know what to call him. Basically, he is making deals with demons and he also claims and angels. I take that how you want. Through sacrifices of chickens and goats and things like this. People hire him to perform these sacrifices and he has a ninety nine percent success rate as far as these people want X, Y or Z to happen, they pay him the money, he does the ritual, and then boom, this shit just magically takes place for them. And he came on the show and he was trying to explain to me, how yet, demons aren't even like the bad guys, and angels aren't even the good guys. It's not like that. It's just kind of how you interact with them. And I'm like, respectfully, I'm gonna have to push back on this, right, not even because my own Christian standpoint, I'm like, there's people. He also made the statement that real Satanists aren't in jail right now for sacrificing humans. That's just not a thing. And I'm like, have you ever heard of the Order of Nine Angles? Like this is a real thing, and there are hundreds of dudes in jail right now for doing literally this, Like I've never heard of that. I'm like, you're a professional demonic sacrificer and you've never heard of them. That's mind blowing to me. But okay, but yeah, there is this practical magic where it is instantaneous, but also there is blood that is involved, and some I don't know, I don't have no background on this, but some would say that sex magic also works very similarly. But I also have a hard time believing that jacking off to a vision board is going to magically make a million dollars end up in your bank account. I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, but maybe, right, I mean, you have a better chance of robbing a bank than you do, you know, having a million dollars show up in your bank account by jerking off at a vision board, you know, right, So you know and so that that's actually kind of my conclusion of the whole fight between these magicians. You know, it's like there's just limits to this because here's the thing is, we do exist in the physical realm, and magic is dealing with the spiritual realm and the metaphysical realm. Right, there's limits to each realm, Like there's limits to the physical realm as well, and so it's it's just when when people want something out of magic that you're not going to get, you you can't get.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like this whole idea of like I want a Ferrari, So I'm gonna think I want a Ferrari and then I'm gonna do it, you know, put.
Speaker 2: That intention out there, all the vibes right exactly.
Speaker 3: You can work your way to a Ferrari. You're not going to literally manifest a Ferrari atom by Adam in your driveway like this, you know. So, I mean, although I have talked to some like people that believe in alchemy that would argue and it's just like show me the gold and I'll believe you. But until then, you know, So it's like, what's.
Speaker 2: Your take on alchemy? Talking about this as far as my research goes, it was what we would now call chemistry, and they would use the term ether or anything of the spiritual sense to make sense of what they couldn't fully understand. It's kind of like an algebraic equation. They knew that two plus X equal five, and they couldn't figure out what X was, so they just kind of put it into the realm of ether. They knew that when they did this procedure in this way, they would get a certain answer, they would get a certain substance at the other side of it, and they just kind of put it to the realm of spirit because it was just ununderstandable to them at this time. So many people believe that they were absolutely talking to angels and that's what gave them these these downloads and this information. And that's not what I believe it actually was. But I have so many people that would argue against me on that. What is your take?
Speaker 4: I actually kind of believe the same thing.
Speaker 3: So I'll answer that with like another explanation, Like I think, like Greek and Roman mythology, for instance, they used the idea of gods and goddesses to explain natural occurrences. The wind lightning, you know, a thunder and lightning and hurricanes, like they used gods and goddesses because that was what they understood at that time. And so I agree with you. I think that that's exactly what alchemy was. So there was like this level of mysticism because that was like the understanding at the time, right.
Speaker 4: And I think I.
Speaker 3: Think there is magic in the world. Okay, I do think magic is real. It's not what we think it is though, right. I think that when you perform a ritual, I think that there are real rituals that you can get a benefit from, although I don't think that they're good benefits because it's kind of like a a monkey paw or like a genie's wish. You know, there's always the downside to it, Like regardless of even if you get the thing that you're asking for or you know, the result that you want, there's always going to be the downside to it because the you know, the what is it the consequences the well, the law of physics. I can't I can't remember what it is that the equal and opposite there's an equal and opposite reaction, and I think that's universal across everything, including in magic, and so even if you do perform a ritual, you're going to have something come back, and it might come back worse, you know.
Speaker 4: So, so I think.
Speaker 3: That there is like magic, but once again, we're talking about different realms. We're talking about the metaphysical realm, the spiritual realm. We're talking about different like dimensions that might not have a stronghold here.
Speaker 4: And so there's going to be limitations.
Speaker 3: So I think alchemy, definitely at the time time was a way to just explain natural sciences, but it was a way for them to explain through their current understanding of what the world was. I don't really believe that we could take, you know, a piece of coal and turn it into gold, right Like, that's that's just fantastical. That doesn't exist. This Harry Potter type magic does not exist, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: And I've heard a lot of people argue against that point. I think that I think it might be a little bit in the in the gray area there. I think that spellcasting is a real thing that i'd see. Even as I was about to say I believe magic wands are a thing, it depends on who you ask on that, because some people will say that real magic happens within your mind, and the wand is literally just like a point of focus. Then there's other people that are like, oh no, no, magic wands are made from trees that grow outside of cemeteries because it's all the death energy in it. And then magic wand is absolutely a real thing. You could shoot lightning bolts out of it, and it's there's so many different opinions on these things.
Speaker 3: I mean, I talked to a guy on my podcast one time. I can't I can't remember his name off the top of my head. I would have to go back and go, look, great conversation. I would have him back on my show at any time. But he also told me that it was healthy to drink your own piss.
Speaker 2: Dude. That is a thing that the Order of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Yeah, if you actually look at the documentation on how you get the Philosopher's Stone, yeah, that's all it is is you're cooking down your own piss for the better part of three years to finally get it to a crystalline state and then eating it. Right, But what the fuck we talking about here?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: And you know what it I guess maybe if it cured cancer, and I had cancer and there was a way to prove it, then maybe I would drink my own piss. But sure, sure, I I At the time I told the guy, I was like, you know what, I'm it's just not something I'm going to start doing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: We had a guy come on the show, but yeah, he he came on. He was talking about God. I wish I can remember the dude's name. And he was also a really fun guest. Uh he was selling a bunch of these little stickers that had like crazy patterns on it and were like super reflective. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and uh, he great guy. But whenever he told us that, like, yeah, he absolutely would drink his own piss. I don't know if he said daily or once a week. And he was exacting like that's a normal thing to bring up in conversations, like hold on, my boy, let's pull those reins back a little bit. You're saying this on the internet and it's never going away. But he was like definitely meaning that, and it's like, all right, that's that's a thing.
Speaker 4: Well, and there was there was a lot I agree with them on.
Speaker 2: Right, the medical industry is screwing and we we are mineral deficient and people are all dehydrated, and we do need to take our health more seriously, and they are lying to us about agreed, But man, he was. There was one or two points he made where it was like, all right, where you go.
Speaker 3: I'll even go with him on the sticker thing.
Speaker 4: You know, he.
Speaker 2: Sent us some. He sent us some stickers and I tried them out. I gotta tell you, I felt no difference. I know, I shocker to everybody out there. If you put a holographic sticker on a muscle that sore, you're not gonna instantaneously feel better because this sticker is refracting the light spectrum through your muscle fibers and it's gonna heal you instantaneously. I know that's gonna sound crazy, but it's not how it actually works. But more power to him. I hope he's doing great. God. I alwaysh can remember this dude's name.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 2: He was a fun dude.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I would have him back on my show at any point, you know, right, But the whole pist drinking thing, I just and you know what, I wasn't even knocking him for it.
Speaker 4: Dude, if it's working for cool. He's not gonna be my thing.
Speaker 2: He did seem to be in great health for his age. I will say that it sound like he was like some old dude. He was upper fifties I think, and had the body of like a mid thirty year old. So like, all right, whatever he's doing is working right.
Speaker 3: And maybe I'm wrong about the pists drinking thing, but I'll I'll fall on that grenade.
Speaker 2: You know. I'm good with it. I'm really good with it. I'm not big into drinking urine. A shocker, I know, but Raven's over here, just like, what the fuck are you even talking about right now?
Speaker 5: I mean, it's if you know anything about like the body and the waist and like how many times you can drink your urine and like all of that.
Speaker 6: I'm yep. I mean it is a thing you do, you, I mean whatever.
Speaker 2: It's a in a survival situation, you do what you gotta do. You It's kind of like from Dodgeball m h ne shair. I drink my own hereine. Probably not, but it's like the te like that. That's it's those kind of vibes, you know, you know, I guess.
Speaker 3: I don't know It's not not something I'm going to start doing. But you know, I get I get the train of thought. I mean, the medical industry has lied to us about everything. Why wouldn't they lie to us about that? But that's kind of the same mentality I have about flat Earth. It's like, yeah, I mean, they lie to us about everything. But here's the thing is, I also think that that's part of the trap to conspiracy theories, is that there's a whole other side to this, right, this, This is why QAnon successful is because some people take too many red pills too quickly, you know, and kind of go over the deep deep end, and there's a there's a lot of pitfalls.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Not every rabbit hole is a good one, you know, and uh not every rabbit hole should be explored because some of them are you know, dead rabbit hole for a reason.
Speaker 2: I think they're.
Speaker 5: Planted, right, I think quite a few of them are actually planted into being into circling back to each other over and over and over again. The flat earth conversation is interesting to me. I mean, I don't really care either way, to be honest. It's not one of my top things that I'm like, oh, my God. But I mean, we had another person come on and talk about the snow globe one, and then I have a friend that Tartaria Island or something. I had a couple of cult members send me the maps of those as well, and I've seen all different ones.
Speaker 6: I'm more of the hollow Earth crowd.
Speaker 5: I guess the people if I was going to go down a rabbit hole and be like, all right, I could fuck with this one, and I think it's hollow Earth.
Speaker 2: Right, No, yeah, I mean hollow Earth doesn't try to rewrite the laws of physics though, like, and that's my biggest issue with the flat Earth.
Speaker 5: I mean, but hollow Earth could objectively change how the Earth's gravitational pull is and how like it could impact quite a few different things as well in the physics kind of standpoint. So it's kind of one of those like catch twenty two ones. But then if I mean, it's a fun one for me personally. I always vibed with the Journey to the Center of the Earth when I was a kid, and I like always believe that it was real, and then as an adult, it just you know, it makes more sense in some ways that could it could be a real thing that's happening. But in other ways, logically, I'm like, it doesn't really match, you know, science, But then you have to take that with a grain of salt unless you really understand those fields, you know, in depth and stuff like that. But it just it's just a lot of different conspiracy theories. I think a lot of them circle back. I think some of them are planted into continuous to keep people off of the real beaten path of what's happening and stuff, and so it's just more of a syops kind of thing, but it's more hidden, and so it looks like, oh, you believe this conspiracy theory that leads to twelve other theory is that this is here's fifteen different articles that go this way, but here's another twenty that go the opposite way, and nothing actually tells you the truth. It just keeps going in circles, so you're just as confused as when you started the whole thing. And then everyone's speculating, and it depends on everyone's biases and backgrounds, and so overall we're all just kind of talking in circles and trying to figure everything out. But a lot of it we don't actually understand and nor will we until we get more information. And even then, if we have actual degrees in these fields and really understand what we're talking about, we still don't know one hundred percent even if we got the information so right.
Speaker 2: And that's the flighter of community as a whole, because every conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Community as Okay, I love the UFO concept.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: I think there I think the truth of it is not what people want to hear. But I think the UFO community was intentionally flooded with just information agents on purpose. In fact, there's a great documentary about it called Mirage Men. Yeah, I highly recommend that, and even that documentary, I don't even think like tells the full encompassing aspect of this.
Speaker 2: You've had people come forward at UFO conventions and tell people, by the way, I'm a CIA plant, I've been in this for a couple of decades now, this and this and get booed off stage. These people that were seen as experts in the field. You've had multiple of them that have come forward and done that. And to your point also, I think as far as the aliens are concerned, I think that there's multiple levels to that because same with the alien conversation. You'll have some people say they're time travelers, they are inter dimensional beings, they're clearly demonic, they're clearly angelic. I think that all of these things are happening at the same time, but I don't necessarily think they're all connected. I think it's very possible that there's other galaxies with life. I also believe that angels and demons are real. I also believe there's more than one dimension that we're currently residing in. And I also believe that time travel may or may not be real. Like all of these things can happen independent.
Speaker 3: Of each other, right, you know, you know, like the cattle mutilations. I largely believe like all of that is chemical weapons testing and like directed energy weapons testing. I think largely aliens are actually human pig crimeas.
Speaker 2: You know, it's now this is a new one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, just horrific human experimentation, you know, like Plumb islands, you know stuff. It's it's just I actually don't think aliens are real. I do agree that I think aliens are, angels and demons are real. So the idea of like interdimensional beans, I'm definitely willing to entertain that idea.
Speaker 4: Because it seems so plausible.
Speaker 3: But I think aliens largely are just human hybrids that the government is experimenting on in dums, you know, deep underground military bases. In fact, I know for a fact the state I live in, Utah, we have one out here. It's called Dugway Proving Grounds. It's marked as Area fifty two. The size of this military base is over eight hundred thousand square miles.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 4: It's literally the size of Rhode Island.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, and there's nothing out there largely, everything that's on the surface, it's just it's just nothing but desert largely. And so my thought is that it has to be underground. Most everything they do out there is underground. Now, they do do stuff above ground, it's usually chemical weapon testing. They do, you know, testing of you know, like new safety equipment for chemical and biological safety equipment, gas masks, chemical suits. They do that sort of testing out there. But I mean, we have we Utah has one of the only incinerators in the world that will literally incinerate radioactive waste. So it's like, what the hell are they doing out there?
Speaker 2: Wait? Is that does that actually work? As far as getting rid of radioactive waste. I thought, all it does is make it airborne.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean maybe if it does, then you know, that explains a lot of downwinders the.
Speaker 4: Show, which is what they're called out here.
Speaker 2: No, the down windows. See, that's the other thing. We've had some people come on the show that believe that nuclear weapons aren't real, and there's there's a whole lot of downwinders one hundred percent disagree chemically speaking. Help The Kodak Picture Company was the first one to discover that America was testing nuclear weapons because the radiation was making their way into water that they were using and developing the film, and they realized the only thing that could have done this to the film would be radioactive isotopes. So they pretty much reached out to the government was like, hey, listen, we are not calling you out on what you're doing, but what we're saying is, whenever you're doing this thing that we don't know about, could you give us a call so we know to not use that water for a couple of days. And the government's responses basically, we don't know what you're talking about, but if we did, we may start calling you and letting you know that you don't need to use the water for a bit, and that was like the undisclosed going narrative for like a decade. So and then yeah, all the downwindows that have actually won these court cases based off of their injuries from these things. But so many people are like, Yep, nuclear bombs can't be real because the government. Yeah, it's like, all right, sure.
Speaker 3: I think that's one of those conspiracies that like, it's just like a fundamental misunderstanding of nuclear technology and how they function, how they work, because I totally believe that logically speaking, at what I think happened is, first of all, the bomb was created, and then maybe we didn't quite have the technology right in the beginning. We haven't now, like nuclear bombs so totally exists. Now, maybe I'm open to the idea that fat Man and Little Boy were not actual nuclear weapons. I'm open to that idea that they were just really large. But to say that nuclear weapons don't exist and it was just a fear campaign, that's that's absurd. Now, I do think that the capabilities back then were light about largely, you know, sure, because it was open to the public, right, So they want the Soviets to be scared of what we have, right, so they pushed out maybe a live of capability that we didn't quite have but we have now since had. So it's like I don't know, I just I don't believe the whole Like, oh, they don't exist, Like look at these films, you know, like, oh, like the.
Speaker 2: Films, a little pops stick building blows apart, which like that I could understand, but that was that was a part of the fear campaign. But that doesn't mean that, like the hydrogen bomb was all still a part of the property and the Czar bomber that Russia actually launched blew up, like that's yeah, these things are real, Like that's that's crazy. I mean, hell, we sent we sent a sewer lid into space at mock fuck from law blowing up a bomb underground, which some believe would be the start of the Starship Troopers war. Who knows, right, But yeah, that's this thing's these things exist.
Speaker 3: But well see here's here's like my like ultimate conclusion with a lot of this stuff too, because you know, I talked to a lot of people that are really black pilled, right, like everything's a syop, everything's propaganda. That's that's stupid because if everything is propaganda, then nothing is propaganda. So if if everything is a syop, nothing is a syop. If like, it's absurd that the whole reason a syop works is because objective truth exists.
Speaker 4: So like, that's that's it. Objective truth exists.
Speaker 3: There's no arguing that, and to think otherwise is a trap in and of itself. And that's something that happens in the conspiracy community a lot, and it's something I try to push back on it because it's like whoa, whoah, blah, whoah, you're going a little too far, come.
Speaker 2: Back, yeah, saying, but I get shit on for that a good bit, right, because trying to apply logic and having a conspiratorial mind is apparently just that's crazy. That's that's crazy. But you know it's yeah, actually I could, I could go on a whole tangent about that, but I don't want to do that. I get enough shit for for having any kind of basis in reality, right, But at the same time, if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. And I feel like a lot of people, once they start pulling at the thread, right, once they start pulling out the string of the of the sweater, so to speak to quote Weezer, then everything unravels, which is good. You should see it for what it is. But there is truth within this world, and not even speaking on anything religiously right. Physics is a real thing. Science is real now. Science is being rewritten, and whenever there is new science to replace the old science, they're able to quantify their research and show why people believed this to a certain point and why they had their math, and why that was seen as correct, and why that is wrong. Here is why papap they listed all out. But then whenever you say that, oh, you're just getting into the Rockefeller system of education, It's like, okay, so pretty much anything that's ever been written in a book is clearly incorrect. Well yeah, well then where are you getting your information from? Well, the Internet. Now we're getting into dead Internet theory, and it's like, all right, sure, so nothing is right, everything is wrong. Fucking God, bless you.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know, yeah exactly, And that drives me nuts because I that's where they want us, and I think that's you know, why we've seen like this explosion in popularity of conspiracies, you know, like after COVID, it seems like all of a sudden, it's cool and okay to believe in conspiracies, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of them, not all of them. They shall say, there's a whole lot of Holocaust denialism that is going like hardcore right now, which is wild to me.
Speaker 4: Right right.
Speaker 3: And then you know, it's like the whole alien thing. It's like I believed in aliens until the government told me that they existed, and now I don't.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like we just had that talk and all the disclosures that are happening from the government. You got you understand that that's all greenlit by the government. It's like, you know, that's that's also a massive red flag, right yeah.
Speaker 3: And the whole like Holocaust denial thing, and you know, I have my whole opinion about that, but the fact that it's being pushed and the whole anti semitism, I think it's being pushed on purpose to get people into a trap.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, I don't know, man, Like it's it's just wild. The things that are acceptable or the things that like basically, any if I see an influencer pushing it, I just assume it it's bullshit until it's proven otherwise, you know, yea. So it's like we we just live in that era too. And also, I mean, god, you got the influencer wars coming or.
Speaker 4: Going on at all times.
Speaker 3: You know, You've got you know, against Puentes and like all of these weird things going on, and it's like, I don't pay attention to any of that. I keep my nose in my books and you know, yelling at my documentaries on my TV screen, you know.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you know, it's it's just wild.
Speaker 3: Like there's this metaphorical minefield of just all these traps everywhere, and there is the truth there. But that's the whole reason, like most of us got into this, right is because we were being lied to, are being lied to, and we're sick of it. We want to know what the truth is, and so we start asking questions and we start digging, and we start pulling that thread on that sweater, and we start doing these things. But not everything is a conspiracy, Like it's literally it can't be otherwise then nothing is a conspiracy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like, yes, I mean, okay, a conspiracy by definition, two or more people are acting in secret to perform or to create a nefarious act. It's like, of course a conspiracy exists and tons of them do like to think that they don't exist is the opposite side of absurd, you know, But to think that everything is is also, you know, the opposite side of the same coin. To think that none of them exist and to think that everything is is the same coin, and the truth is somewhere right in the middle.
Speaker 6: I think it's just going to be objectively difficult to get to the truth.
Speaker 5: You have generations that you know, like I said earlier, it takes one hundred years for a narrative to change. Realistically, it takes one hundred and fifty years, and you have a complete different narrative depending on what you're being pushed and fed.
Speaker 2: And then you destroying documentation, changing.
Speaker 5: It over time, doing it slowly where people don't really understand that they're removing things from the books and that they're changing books, rewriting them and then reproducing them or putting out different versions of them. Same with TV shows and things like that. You get to the point where what is going to be the truth versus what is really real is going to be really challenging to figure out. Even with the academics because they are being taught one way, and let's say, have access to old books and are actually able to read books from a couple hundred years ago that haven't been quote unquote messed with, then we're gonna they're gonna be fed a different narrative too, And so it's going to be just a cycle of what's what and what's real? And I guess it's more or less what do you believe and go from there, because unless you're physically touching it with your own hands, you aren't really going to be understanding what's real or not because everybody's going to be fed a different narrative unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right. The only pushback I would even say to that is that traditionally it took one hundred years to change the narrative. I would argue that these days it happens way quicker because of the way information spreads these days, because of the Internet, because of the court of public opinion. Right, So, I mean looking at the print and press. When Gutenberg invented that the people were starving for a new book every six months, how often does our world get a new post, a new website, a new something. You know what I'm saying, so I would even say it will take shorter than one hundred years.
Speaker 6: But then we have AI.
Speaker 5: Now that is so good, that just changing the narrative of everything we see how most people can't even tell what's real and what's fake. At this point, you're having AI stamps on a lot of stuff because nobody can tell what's actually real.
Speaker 6: Right, And but that's the thing. You're gonna still have people that remember a narrative.
Speaker 5: One way, if you saw if ten people saw the same accident happen, all ten people will say a completely different narrative from each other. Within a matter of five minutes, each one of them will tell you a different thing that they saw, including what they were wearing, what happened, what their faces looked like, what was involved, what color of things were involved. And then you add that into a giant scale versus all sorts of things that people don't really spend their time actually reading into, you know, just for example, like the most random thing tectonic plates. There's an argument about how tectonic plates actually are moving and which way. Everyone understands that they move at a certain speed of time and they're shifting in certain ways, and stuff like that, But there's an argument that they're is like there is actual parts of it in the ocean that is moving in different directions, and that why they are moving different directions is because the earthcore itself is actually shifting, and there's there's a whole bunch of things, but most people aren't going to sit there and read it unless you're actually nerding out and geeking out about that. And you know, like the whole black Hole conversation with Luke. He spends his time reading that kind of stuff, which is one of our Patreon members, and he understands to a level that most of us won't ever understand. And so that alone is a conversation of like what does it matter? Well, it does matter because when you look at black holes, you're having three different actual time. Time itself is completely different inside the black hole. And like he sent me a whole bunch of articles that I'm sitting here trying to I'm going to learn about so that we can have this conversations because well, because I actually I'm interested in this. But that's that's the same thing is if people aren't interested in they're going to take face value of what's being said to them. And if the people see because I did archaeological dig sites whatever, I was around with a lot of people that did a ton of other sites that had been all over the world, and I took in the information that they were telling me because I wasn't physically there. I'm just going off of what they saw, what they experienced trust them. So you're gonna have to, Yeah, you have to trust at least what they've ever saw. But then a lot of this is being shipped off to a warehouse, So that is going to be shipped off to another location that then is going to be tested and we may or may not get the information back about actually the time and date and stamps and all of these things, and.
Speaker 3: By then has it changed to see Jones warehouse and it disappears forever.
Speaker 5: And that's what I'm saying, like, there's you know, and then who's ever funding that is the ones that are actually keeping it, which is really interesting. The people that are actually funding the big dig sites, they get say over if they are taking it or not depending on what it is, and they're what their contract is worked out with the government, and so it all ties in with what is the truth? Is the really what boils down to the ultimate question when you look at all conspiracies, what is the real truth?
Speaker 6: And how are we ever going to determine.
Speaker 5: What it is?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, So I want to kind of piggyback off of what you said, because what you just said is actually the reason why the narrative of false memory or false memory syndrome has been so successful is because it specifically I loved the car crash analogy because I use the same thing also, So in addition to what you said, you're right, people will argue about the details. Now, the one thing they won't argue about typically, I mean today these days with AI and everything is a little bit different. But typically if you got three people or five people that witness a car wreck, they will argue the details, but they won't argue if the crash actually So that is the benefit is that there there is a truth, like for instance, and I think kind of to answer the question, it's like, well, we've got to go back to basics to answer the question of what is true, and we start with what's right and what's wrong. You know, murder wrong, you know, sexual assault wrong.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like you know, being a good person good, you know, it's like, and then define what is good like. We go from there and figure it out. But this is why false memory syndrome has been such a successful narrative, and also why disinformation is so successful. And even though false memory syndrome started with, you know, the Satanic panic and this sort of narrative, it's branched out to everything because now all of a sudden, everyone has this under standing that memories just not as good as it's supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Or it or that we think it is, that that's a lie.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You know, yes, there are details that change over time, but there's core memories that don't go anywhere. There's core facts in your mind that don't change. For instance, like my mother can remember that I was born. She might not exactly remember what she ate that day, but she can remember.
Speaker 4: That I was born.
Speaker 5: I promise you she remembers. I was gonna say I was like as a woman. I guarantee if she remembers exactly what she ated.
Speaker 4: Pizza.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was pizza, And I actually remember the well, I don't remember, but I remember telling me the blades of where it came from.
Speaker 2: That was that was me.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I wanted pizza more than anything, period, period. And that's exactly what I had two minutes after I gave birth was a piece of pizza.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is the best food ever created.
Speaker 5: Let's I couldn't eat it for I couldn't eat my entire pregnancy, So I want a pizza.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, I like totally thought about pizza then. Sorry.
Speaker 4: No, no, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 3: But you know, there's little details that will change, but there's these core facts that won't. I think this is partially the rollout of AI. Why we're rolling why it's being rolled out to us, because these core facts will get manipulated. Now now, people won't remember how to make a paper airplane. I haven't made a paper airplane in probably twenty twenty years, you know, but I guarantee give me a piece of paper and I'll remember how to do it. I haven't ridden a bike in ten fifteen years, but I guarantee, give me a second, I'll remember how to do it. You know, there are these core ideas that do stay with us because we're human, right, It's the ability to remember anything at all. The details might be fuzzy some you know, peripheral details might change, but ultimately the core idea, the core truth will stay the same. Right, Your ability to remember how to ride a bike will stay in excluding you know, extreme examples like you got an accident, hitting the head or something, sure and you know damage to that part of your brain. Outside of these extreme examples, it's gonna stay the same. You might be a little wobbly at first, but you're gonna get going. But I think AI is actually going to destroy part of these because now we're like, I'm sure you guys remember having to remember phone numbers. We still have the ability to do it, we just don't do it anymore. Right, Our kids are not going to have the ability to remember phone numbers, right, that's only one generation removed, and they won't have the ability to do it. So I think that this is partially why AI is being rolled out, because it's more of a dependence upon the state or upon the system. It's not even the state itself. Ultimately, it comes down to the technocracy. Even though I hate that term, thanks to Whitney Webb, I can't stand that term, but.
Speaker 4: That is what it is, you know.
Speaker 3: It's it's the state based upon technology, and because of that, they want dependence upon that.
Speaker 4: And They want us to not question it.
Speaker 3: They want us to not be smart enough to overthrow it or to change it or to manipulate it without their approval. And I think that's what AI is going to do. And I think this flooding of information is also part of this, right, because you're right, we now have all the information in the world at our fingertips, but people are just dumber than ever.
Speaker 4: How is that possible?
Speaker 2: Yeah, idiocracy is becoming more and more of a real life thing every day. I don't know when the last time somebody went to a fast food joint and ordered something like face to face, not through the not through the speaker, but like actually walked up to the counter and ordered something the person behind the counter and it's something that's not really intricate, but just something that's a little off the menu, like just can you change this to this and do this? Uh, I don't know how to do that, and they'll just kind of like fumble around with the screen a little bit and just yeah, it won't let me. So yeah, it's like, you know, like just a few years ago that was just not the case. That person would have been fired. And it's like idiocracy is becoming more and more of a reality every day, and especially look at the current administration. I'm just I'm seeing more and more of Alonso Mountain, Dew Camacho coming up in here. It's as the president.
Speaker 4: I don't know, right, I agree.
Speaker 3: I mean we've all been dumbed down right by design in my opinion, Yeah, one hundred percent dumb down because, like I said, they want us smart enough to run the machines, not smart enough to question why we're running them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like I've gotten smarter as I've gotten older.
Speaker 2: Because you're an independent thinker, Raven.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be really honest with you, like if I really think about me as a teenager verse now. No, I was definitely blissfully like rose colored glasses, just kind of vibing in my own world.
Speaker 6: And then as I got older, the world shaped me and more and more.
Speaker 5: And I mean, I've always questioned things and never understood why we did things the way we did because it just didn't make any goddamn sense about why. I know, we had logical sense, like why not do this this way? It's easier and faster and more effective. And I never could understand why people didn't think like this. It has never made any sense to me, and then as an adult it hasn't worked out very well for me sometimes.
Speaker 2: But the individual is still brilliant. Right, It's the society as the whole. It's the collective. I think have dropped a few IQ points. And actually they actually did.
Speaker 3: Change it too, yeah, right, so that the collective definitely have dropped IQ points.
Speaker 4: I mean, just spend a few minutes on TikTok to see this.
Speaker 2: See but I try my hardest not to believe that that's really society. That's like what the Internet wants you to believe. The society is a society.
Speaker 4: It's part of society though.
Speaker 2: But that's what society is looking at as the norm, and that's the problem. Right, So, like American TikTok versus Chinese TikTok is a perfect example of this. Chinese TikTok, they're showing their people the best of humanity. They are exalting these people who got crazy high IQ and these great architects and all these things. They're trying to show their society what the best can look like. Then we look over to American TikTok, and that's what they want the American people to idolize and it's like, yeah, this is absolutely a part of the plan, right.
Speaker 3: You know. I was thinking about this when Snap benefits were you know, when everyone was talking about Snap right because the government was shut down and everything. You know, I was I'm still certain of this that all of those are not all of them, but I would even say maybe ninety percent of the videos of the people coming out and saying, well, I'm just going to steal my food, then nine of those videos were AI generated.
Speaker 2: I could believe it. But also these people who were admitting to it, if they get caught, that is the evidence that they wouldn't need to be convicted. Like it they're they're it's the same as those uh, those those kids in different ghettos. They're like showing weapons on their videos. They're like clearly modified and illegal. Then they get arrested a week later and they're like, what proof do you have, and it's like, here's the video you posted on your TikTok last week or not TikTok, that's YouTube or whatever the case. It's like you you incriminated yourself obviously, so good job. You know.
Speaker 3: I just think I just thought it was kind of interesting because the conversation just turned really violent, you know, around the snap stuff. It was like, I'll distill my food, and then I saw the other side, well I'll shoot you.
Speaker 4: It's like whoa.
Speaker 3: Which I'm not saying that that's not the appropriate response. I'm just saying, like, it took a real fast left turn.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And because it's on the cell phones, because it's on our monitoring devices, it's it's on our tracking chips. That's what made me think, like this is manufactured, you know, because if somebody steals my food, you better believe that's the appropriate response. It's just strange to me because anything that comes out of the phone, I assume it's bullshit until it's proven that it's not. You know, yeah, and I think that's you know, what has led to me being here and you guys having the outlook that you do and us having a conversation like this is because you're right, we are the independent thinkers. But not everyone thinks like that. You know, everyone will look at their phone and think that that's an accurate reflection of the current world.
Speaker 5: And it's not.
Speaker 2: Especially with AI. I can't tell you how many clips I've seen of and like, for instance, Rogan the number one podcast on Earth, right, and if you have a direct quote from him, you're gonna take it as a source. Maybe not, he's only he's always right one hundred percent of the time. But whenever you see a clip, you're gonna know, Okay, Joe Rogan did say that, at least on this episode with this person over the case. I can't tell you how many AI video clips I've seen of Rogan, because there's hours and hours and hours of his voice and interviews with so many different people they could clip together and piece together and make it sound cohesive as fuck that he is promoting some product, and he's even talked about that on his show. There's commercials that he has never even been a part of, never received a dime for using his likeness and using his voice as if they have a sponsorship deal with Rogan, and he has to like tell him to shut that shit down. In the world of AI that we're living in right now, you can't even take a direct source as a direct source anymore. It's right ridiculous, yep, it is.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: Welcome to twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Everyone, No kidding, no kidding, Honestly, I'm here for it, you know, Yeah, I'm I'm gonna do what I can to fight back against it. Obviously, there's gonna come a point when there's nothing we can really do. That's once again, that's why I focus on this mind control stuff because I think that's what it all comes back to, because there's so many aspects to this where it's like they want us to think that there's nothing true out there, but there's there's going to be right, but they want us to think that there's not, but there's going to be always and you know, whatever the truth is that the starting point right and what's good and what's bad, I think is always just a good starting point. The ultimate the these ultimate truths exist and they exist regardless of where we're born, what time period we're in, how much money you make, it doesn't matter. You know, there are things that are good and there are things that are bad morally, ethically, objectively. That's where my hope comes from and all of this, and it's going to get harder obviously. But we look to the past for one because I you know, I had somebody get after me one day for talking about the same old stories from the fifties, the sixties, all of these things. It's like, well, we need to keep looking at these I need to keep repeating these things because it's going to make it harder for them to be able to do this stuff in the future, right, Like, we've got to be able to keep talking about these things, like, yeah, the tactics they used in the fifties are not going to be the tactics they used today.
Speaker 4: But that's not the point. That's not why we keep talking about them, right.
Speaker 3: We keep talking about the fact that they were mind controlling people so that people realize that it's still happening today, and then we can start parsing how are they doing it today? What are the ways to be able to do it today? And ultimately that's that's why I still focus on these things. That's why I go through this whole history now time period of the nineties, that's that's the nineties in the early two thousands. It's been really hard researching because the information is still classified or it's not out yet.
Speaker 2: But when you say it's not the same tactic, to what level do you mean? Like, for instance, you've seen the show mad Men, Oh yeah, that is a form of mind control to get the public to buy a product right cut to the nineties, the Got Milk campaign, All of that came from the Dairy Dee, not DEI, the d e M, the Dairy Management Institute DMI, Dairy Management Institute, which was all government propaganda to pretty much prop up the dairy industry because of this government subsidies and stuff. And that's a whole other conversation. And I would also argue that those same tactics, almost a one to one translation, are still being used as far as our ads today. So when you say that it's different to what level.
Speaker 3: So the core concepts of mind control or propaganda advertising, those never changed, the concepts, the basics, which is why reading Edward Burnet's is so important. Yeah, because those will never change. That's why he's the Godfather for a reason.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like that will never change.
Speaker 3: The fundamental principles of how our brains function we haven't changed. So those aren't going to change. Understanding Pavlovs experiments are still important because we as humans have not changed that much. However, what has changed is a lot of things like how we consume information.
Speaker 4: Okay, so these.
Speaker 3: Sorts of things, how information is disseminated, these sorts of things is what has changed, so the way in which it's delivered to us. So advertising has changed, right, but the reason why advertising still works hasn't changed.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 4: Like, for instance, advertising looks like reels or tiktoks.
Speaker 3: Now, you know, it's crazy. It's the craziest things I've ever seen. It's like the advertising agencies are finally catching up to memes and to like social media trends, and it's I mean, they've been trying for a while, but they always looked bad. They're finally catching up to where it looks good.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: And I've been tricked by some ads before where I was like WHOA, Like that was an ad? When I get to the end of it, you know, Yeah, So it's that's That's what I mean that it's changed, that the fundamental principles have not changed and they will not change. Same with mind control, MK Ultra, all of this stuff, which is why I still talk about the stories from the fifties. I go back through the MK Ultra documents because this stuff hasn't changed, it's not going to change, but the way in which it's presented to us is changing constantly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 5: They actually use anthropologists to help create better ads for people. Now that was like one of the things that we actually took a couple semesters on for my degree. I had to do different types of ad, not just ad it it was actually marketing using psychology and stuff, and I found it really fascinating how they hire a lot of anthropologists to be able to look at human history and pretty much be able to promote it, because there's always been promoting. First it was the door to door salesman. Then it was listening to the radio and what they would say on the radio. Then it became the television. What they wanted on the television, you know, when you got to watch your favorite shows and whoever was that main character that people really loved, like in a Western or something like that. Now it shifted to social media and how they have constant ads that run. We as the nineties kids had the commercials that consistently played between all of our shows that we would.
Speaker 6: Watch all the time.
Speaker 5: Then, especially during you know, Black Friday holiday season, would see all of that, and then they would send out the add articles to everybody so you would get them in the mails, so you got to see all the toys that you wanted and you'd circle the toys and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: It's just shifted over time. It's not gone anywhere.
Speaker 5: It's gotten better, I would say, in some ways because it's been it's faster to be able to get to people now. But I don't think it's changed at all. I think that they've just used different tactics over time. Of you know, way back in the day, they would have the street vendors and you'd have somebody hustling that and whoever, you know, for the Victorian era, whoever.
Speaker 6: Was the most class in society would shift the what people were wearing.
Speaker 5: That's a form of propaganda and ads as well too, because people would go and painter to them, and then they would be the ones that showed everyone else, well, this is what you need, This is what we need to do as a society as a group.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, wow.
Speaker 3: You know that kind of reminds me of the in the nineteen eighties cartoon UNEs that the government stepped in and said that cartoons actually had to have a message right to kids. So because for a while the seventies, like a lot of those cartoons were really just advertisements, you know, right, And I mean they they turned into advertisements again in the nineties. I still don't care if the nineties cartoons are the best. Yeah, but in the eighties there there always had to be a message, so like g I Joe or whatever, you know, Captain Planet for yeah, Captain Planet. Captain Planet is a perfect sample propaganda all the way through the same same. I loved it, but if you go back and watch it now, it's like really anti human messaging, like you know, humans are terrible and they're destroying the planet and everything, like it's yeah.
Speaker 2: And then they had that was like a whole dei situation even for the time frame, like you had the ginger kid, the blonde the the black kid, the Asian kid, and by the combined powers, you get the blue guy in a red speedo with green hair, and it's like, sure does this run that one back? All right? Like ThunderCats, Oh ThunderCats. Well, the messaging on that one was a little different or he Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, scalatur I like skuwy Doo as a kid, I mean frag rock hell, yeah, couraged the Cowardly Dog when it was in the nineties, is my gams.
Speaker 2: See that's when they got back to listen. Maybe we don't need a message for kids, because my ship was ed ed Nettie. There was not a goddamn message for children there except hustle for a dollar bill, which all things considered, probably did more to our detriment for going to be real teaching kids to be scam artists and ship. But all right, fine, okay.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, it's it's really interesting. But I mean it's just funny because like, at a certain point, there were cartoons that were secifically made just to sell toys. Yeah, that's it, you know, And so like the cartoon wouldn't even exist other than to sell toys. So it's just like a twenty minute advertisement, which is crazy to think of it. It's so I mean, you guys mentioned you just talked about Brenees, and it's like the very fact that Americans eat bacon for breakfast is because of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same me.
Speaker 3: I can't think of anything more American than bacon, eggs and toast. You know, the traditional American diner breakfast is because of him. It's it's an advertising campaign, and I can't think of anything more American.
Speaker 4: So it's like, you know what else we're welied to about? Almost everything?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, almost everything?
Speaker 2: J The Jetsons were crazy. Flintstones were also crazy. That was the first TV show where they had a husband and wife in bed together. Before that, the husband and wife were always in separate beds. And it was okay because it was just a cartoon. And it's like that was like the beginning of the unwholesomeness of television, and it's like, the Flintstones are pretty damn wholesome. But that was it had to start slow. Yoh, they all died. They were cavemen. Of course they all died.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: Then when that happened, that that was rough.
Speaker 5: But I mean the Jetsons, though, that was such an if you really think about how long ago they've been telling us that they're going to implement robots into our daily lives, and they're going to take care of our kids, and they're going to be doing all this stuff. As a child seeing that, I mean that. But that show was created. It wasn't in the sixties. It was technically created, and then it got its revival again in the eighties and it played for like, I think nine or ten years somewhere along the lines of that in the eighties to ninety, like early ninety ninety one or something. So you had multiple generations that grew up on this that watched it, and then now you shift forward to hear, well, yeah, we already grew up with all this idea of technology being our friend, being the one that's going to be around and help us when our parents are away.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: Now we're here and it's like, oh, yeah, I mean it's not a big deal. It'll just it will help us be better parents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, do you guys remember the propaganda in the nineties about computers and home computers and yeah, like how revolutionary it was going to be, and like how exciting exciting.
Speaker 5: We got a gateway computer because my mom had a really high up corporate job and so to be able to work at home. They were like, you really should get this dial up computer, you know, a gateway computer.
Speaker 6: And I remember we went and we stood in line and all this stuff.
Speaker 5: I mean they were really expensive, but they gave her a cute one because she had such a high up position. And so we got this dial up computer and all this stuff, and I really didn't use it. The only thing that there was a game that we played that we both liked that was about learning how like it was She's a really good speller. My mom's like an immaculate and speller. Me I'm I'm dyslex it, so I'm dumb. So I'm like, I can't spell where the ship and so like we played like games like that, but I mean I really didn't use it. I remember the first paper I wrote with help from the computer was in like almost the end of seventh grade. Beginning of eighth grade we got to use like the Wikipedia, but even.
Speaker 2: Then we when that was a source, that was a source.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was technically a source and then but it was hard because we had like I've never looked up stuff before. But yeah, that was the first time we ever used it. And our library was full of books. I mean we had a tiny I had one one student group for like my seventh grade. I went to a tiny little school. So it's just it's just weird how technology is now when you have introducing a first grader to detechnology instead cut too.
Speaker 2: Only last September did they take dial up offline. That's gone now, which that's that was the cutting edge of home internet for at the time a good decade. I hated waiting for it. Oh man, that was that was so bad.
Speaker 6: Just the sound.
Speaker 5: I can hear the sound in my head right now. As soon as you said the word dial up, I.
Speaker 6: Heard the.
Speaker 2: That's that was the song of a generation. And these kids will never know it, right.
Speaker 5: Not having to hold your Walkman together, like your Walkman together, your CD disc and wrapping your headphones around it because it was skipping and trying to get it to where it doesn't skip.
Speaker 3: They don't understand the struggle anti skip technology.
Speaker 4: Like once that came out, it was just like wor changing.
Speaker 2: These kids will never understand the insane jump that went from carrying around a Walkman to having an m P three player that could hold four forty fucking songs.
Speaker 6: I never got one.
Speaker 2: I never did either, but my friend did and he would always like share his chord with me so I could like listen to but like forty songs? What was that was insane?
Speaker 5: I think I've always been anti technology though, I'm gonna be really honest with you. I was hardcore into watching movies like Terminator and stuff when I was growing up, and I got a CD player and I stuck with that bitch forever. Hell, I even put a CD player in my truck just so I had it and know how pissed off I am still that I own a vehicle.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: This is the first pehicle I've ever owned in my life that's a year old that doesn't have a CD player in it.
Speaker 2: I feel some type of way sings to your phone.
Speaker 6: Now I have a CD collection.
Speaker 2: I feel some type of way about this, thank you.
Speaker 5: I never have been about technology, though, like I could have cared less when I came up to the States at twenty six and everyone had iPhones. I kind of just kept looking at people and I was like, why do we need these phones? Why can't we just like talk to each other.
Speaker 2: I don't know, as I'm and about it. I'm also trying to build a vinyl collection as of this moment, So like I'm I'm talking out of both sides of my mouth. I suppose, you know.
Speaker 5: I've always has been more about the old school stuff. But I was also raised honestly with old people, and so I've always been about the old people life.
Speaker 3: So and I'm all about it, and hey, you know, there's some technology I do like. So I'm I'm kind of one of those people that, like I like looking towards the future. I like cool tech, right, I mean, I'm sitting here with a roadcaster, you know, I love this thing. Yeah, And I found a piece of technology today. It's like at this wearable AI thing you like wear on your chest and it's a camera and it tracks your habits and based upon your habits, it recommends to you how to change to better your habits each day. And that thing kind of freaks me out. But then I found out that it saves all the information to the device and it doesn't connect to the Internet.
Speaker 2: I had a hard time believing that.
Speaker 3: So it's native, well, because you're the one that builds it. So, I mean because to actually connect to the Internet, it would actually have to go like you would have to connect it to the internet.
Speaker 4: But so it stays on the device.
Speaker 3: You can choose whether it will like if you wear it around people, you can choose whether it will blur their faces or not. And it's like, that's the craziest thing I've ever seen. And it's got safe mode where it actually won't record, like it won't save the data to the device itself. And it's just like, so there are people out there right that does see the benefit to technology.
Speaker 4: Now I'm with you. My first thought was like bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm calling myself new age amish. I think the technology should stop at the Internet and I'm good with just being here. AI. Hey, now listen, that's that new fan dangled you know.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is, you know, maybe Uncle Ted shouldn't have done what he did, but maybe people should live in a way that they don't end up on his list.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys have seen those rings that you can wear that track all your stuff too.
Speaker 6: They're like three hundred dollars rings.
Speaker 4: That freaks me out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my ex husband has one and I look at health. Yeah, it's all it's a health thing that you can get and I was like, what's on your finger and he's like, yeah, it's just like super fancy rings. So we looked it up and he was talking all he was telling me all about it and it's some kind of fancy ring.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you wear it day and night.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like the Apple Watch, except this thing does all sorts of stuff and it like tracks all your it's for your health technically, and it tracks all of your biometrics and it stores it and you can look at the data and you can figure out what it originally like. So it's for the people that do bodybuilding too. But that's what he is is he did bodybuilding at one point, and so he was wearing it because he was getting back into it and one of his coaches wanted him to wear it to get the biometrics to be able to break down. You know, when you need to be optimizing your sleep, when do you need to be working out, how is it working?
Speaker 6: You know all of these things.
Speaker 5: But I'm like, you're wearing something that's tracking you twenty four to seven. It's that's kind of like the whole gig. My mom bought me in two different Apple watches. Well she gave me when you bought me one and I was like, Mom, what am I going to do with this?
Speaker 6: She's like, wear it. It's amazing.
Speaker 5: I'm like, so you're getting comfortable being tagged twenty four to seven because it's the easiest thing to do.
Speaker 2: Mention the radiation, you know, And I know people are going to say, well, your phone's track you at all times.
Speaker 6: Less I the phone is tracking us at all times.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 6: And I haven't never not understood that this thing is being tracked all the time.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing or downgrading, you know, dude, the plamshell is looking more and more appealing by the day. Oh no, they got the sidekick back.
Speaker 5: But it's really cool now they have like it opens up and then it folds open to like it yes, it it closes and then it opens like this, and it's actually like a sidekick, but it's it's this whole screen thing that's all touching. I will say, it's pretty cool. It got my millennial heart.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta look into this because I've seen one of my former co workers. He had one of those foldable screens. Yeah right, but he's like, yeah, but it's only good for like five thousand opens and closed. Then you got to get a replace. And I'm like what what huh? Why would you do that? And I think that was like the first iteration of a foldable screen. I'm sure they've come a long way since the more now it's like, so what the fuck?
Speaker 6: I mean, there's some cool technology, like yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, there is.
Speaker 3: I mean they're just objectively is, but there's also like scary technology at the same time. And the problem is is it's like not everyone has the best of intentions for other people or humanity as a whole. And that's my problem with technology. It's it's not the technology itself. It's because I know, once Pandora's box is opened, that's it. Yes, yes, and that's my problem. It's just like humans in mass usually can't be trusted.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: Not to say that good people don't exist, because they do. I think good people are the majority of people, but the bad people are still powerful enough to do terrible things with it and then worshcreped Dude.
Speaker 2: I use the shopping cart example all the time when people are like, well, humans are inherently good in nature, that's inherently not true. Look at any Walmart parking lot. If everybody was inherently good natured, then we would never have a straight shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot. Unfortunately, there are so many people out here that don't give a fuck, and there are so many people that truly do. And I'm not saying if you don't put your shopping cart back then you're a heathen and aren't fit for society. I'm saying you might be that. Yeah, I'm saying you might be. It depends, But and I'm also not saying that if you put your shopping cart back then you're obviously a saint, like I'm saying you might be. But my point is even that's a perfect example. You're gonna gain nothing from putting the shopping cart back. You're gonna lose nothing from not putting it back, but it's something that you should do. You know how this goes, And that's what happens wh people are left to their own devices. And that's why I'm not a You said that you're a pure anarchist, right, and I could understand the heart the idea of pure anarchy, where everybody does what they need to do for themselves without harming anyone else. And like I understand that premise, I'm saying that humanity can't handle that because that requires a level of personal responsibility that most humans are not okay with.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, that that's why I'm not a I don't, you know, promote anarchy as like the practicality of it, because the practicality, I mean, pure anarchy is a utopian ideal, right right, but yeah, it's totally well, And that's the shopping cart theory is exactly why anarchy can't work because some people don't put their cards back. You know, this is a plain and simple because you're right, you don't get anything for doing either, right, But the whole point of it's the example of whether you can self govern.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: The laws don't exist for the people that are putting their shopping carts back. The laws exist for the ones that don't.
Speaker 3: Exactly well, and here that's a fundamental misunderstanding of anarchy, and a bunch of left anarchists would argue with me about this. Anarchy is not against hierarchies, right, because there's such thing as legitimate force and illegitimate force, right, And in my opinion, anarchy is against illegitimate force, not legitimate force so or legitimate authority. Even because just because we would have anarchy one day, that employees' only sign is not going to lose its power, right, Most people are not going into the back of a store that said, you know, past the sign that says employees only, Like that sign is not going to lose its power just because you know, we don't have government one day. So I think there's a case to be made where people can obviously govern themselves to a point, but obviously we have to have law and order, because like, no law in order is absurd.
Speaker 4: That is chaos.
Speaker 3: You know, chaos is unacceptable for any sort of society. But this is also why it's the Great American Experience Experiment, because I mean, our founding fathers, regardless of what anyone's opinion is of them, I have my own. They believe that the common man could govern themselves, and I think, you know, I tend to believe that there is enough people that we can. That doesn't mean that we do it without restrictions though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, absolutely so, Jacob, we appreciate you coming on this episode. If you could please give yourself the shameless plug. Where can all the good cult members find you your content? Where could they dm you all the things and the stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the best place you can find me is my masterlink right now. It is all my links dot com, forward slash, Rise to Liberty or pretty much anywhere Rise to Liberty. So the most active places I'm on is on x Telegram and Instagram, also YouTube, rumble Odyssey. All the places you can, you know, donate to me flat out. I've got to buy me a coffee. I've got a cofi, I've got all the places you can also head on over to Rise Tooliberty dot store and pick up a sweet piece of merch. I am completely one, listener and fan funded.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I don't take donations from large companies. I don't do any of that. I wanted to take like the PBS route, but also not take money from the government.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: I wanted to actually be viewer and listener funded to let people know that there's still an independent voice out there. That's why, you know, with my show and stuff, I kind of like leave the mistakes in to let people know I'm not AI, you know. Yeah, it's like I leave the little blurbs or when I can't pronounce a word or whatever, I leave that stuff in. But that's where you can find me pretty much anywhere. Rise to Liberty or Rise to Liberty Pod, and that's that's where I'll be. I do shows Monday, Wednesday and Friday Wednesdays or my Satanic Panic is Real series and that's going to go on for hundreds and hundreds of episodes. So come on over and check it out and hop in the chat.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 2: It's been great absolutely for all the good Call members. Dude, We're gonna have to do this again here.
Speaker 4: Soon for real, anytime, anytime. Let me know.
Speaker 2: For all the good col members, I would like to get their starting the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullyon. Go to the linkol in the description below to cocsilver dot com. Talk to your financial advisor. Talk to your CPA and ask them if they leave silver and gold is a wise investment for your future once they tell you the truth on the matter. We hope to see you over at cecsilver dot com once gain link in the description below. But another way you can support the show and let the good cult members around the world know what you think about this episode would be too Please hit the five stars, hit the Shares of Life, subscribe as the comments, leave a post, leave review, and shares with their friends and family shares if we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members. O there as see you finalizing, gentlemen, why you're ready to go? Check out metamistics Jonathan show and get in the same love respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments. Come check out The Cajun Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives that we host every Wednesday night, nine pm Central. And go check out Rise to Liberty podcasts on all of his platforms and give him the same love and respect. Let's boost these algorithms, people, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Caju Knight and ravingly and there's one very important, stremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 5: That