Speaker 1: It's nice eyes. I'm doing yourazy Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 2: We're getting right back to the phone calls. We're talking about President Trump's executive order to declassify fully the JFK, RFK and MLK assassination files. It's what, it's way too late. It's it's taken too much time. But you got to give Donald Trump credit for doing this. Why is he doing it? Well, he had a couple of He at least had one active assassination attempt and one latent assassination attempt this year. So maybe, just maybe he feels that it's the right thing to do. And I hope to hear some from some people on both sides of the spectrum. Forget how you think about Donald Trump. It's the right thing to do. We as an American, I as an American, You as an American, deserve the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. And let the chips fall where they may. Let's get it all out. Uh. Those of us who lived during that era, it was it rocked our world. It was our nine to eleven, the baby boomer generation feel free to join the conversation. Six one, seven, two, five, four, ten, thirty six one seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. Let's get right to it right now. Going to go to Janine down in High Enda's Hi, Jeanine, haven't talked to you in a while. Welcome back. Hi.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm fine and I'm hoping that you agree with me that we got to get this information out before all of us die.
Speaker 4: Uh you Yes, I do, one hundred percent. I think it's great. You know how I feel about Trump.
Speaker 2: I know you like Trump, right, so so I'm not surprised.
Speaker 5: I'm Trump.
Speaker 6: I love Trump.
Speaker 4: He just gets down to business. That's what it is. I think it's first and forem most to answer your question. I think it's great that he's declassifying these files because you know, there's a lot of people like my parents included, that lived through this. Like I wasn't born yet, but my parents, especially my dad, always thought it was a big conspiracy and my mom has just never gotten over it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: As you know, I'm a mail carrier. I have a gentleman on my route who this coming May is going to be one hundred and one.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: His name is Ben. He's fabulous. He's a veteran. He actually lives two houses down from me and he the other day kind of was, you know, he kind of brought up politics and I never ever, I don't you know, I'm a male carrier, so I you know, we're not supposed.
Speaker 5: To talk about that stuff.
Speaker 4: But he brought it up, and he was like, I'm so glad that Trump is our president now because he's a business man and that's what we need. He said, we don't need another politician telling us lies. All my generation, he said, everything's gone downhill, and like not for nothing. But if you're going to be one hundred and one, I mean, most of the time everybody rule in the country is like Democrats, right am? I right?
Speaker 2: Well, I would tend to agree with you that I think that the best republic the best presidents in my lifetime have tended to be Republicans. Dwight Eisenhauer was a pretty good president. Harry Truvan was a good president. John Kennedy will never know, but he certainly was an inspiring president. Lyndon Johnson was not a good president. Richard Nixon was not a good president. He accomplished some things, but he was he was not a good president. Jimmy Carter was not a good president. Gerald Ford wasn't. Ronald Reagan was a great president. Bill Clinton was a pretty good president in retrospect. George Bush not great. Barack Obama, you know, I don't think that he lived up to my expectations for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah for me, neither.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for Biden, Biden just you know, was wait. I mean, I don't know what's going on with Biden.
Speaker 6: No comment, yep, you so.
Speaker 2: I just want it all out there, that's all I want. I want to know before Ben, your friend, the one hundred and one year old, is your dad still alive?
Speaker 7: My dad?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, he's going to be seventy in June. Yeah, oh yeah, he's alive and kicking.
Speaker 3: He's great.
Speaker 4: He's like he's He's as Republican as you can get. It's crazy because you know, Massachusetts born and raised, Yeah, Southie, Okay, both my parents actually, and they're there. My family is very much so Trumpsters, if you will, not like Republicans like all all through life.
Speaker 8: But what.
Speaker 4: You know, what you see is what you get with Trump, and that that's what we need right now, you know, I mean, well, whether we.
Speaker 2: Need it or not, that's what we got. And on this one, I think you should be congratulated, simple as that. Yes, ye, let's hope the truth will set us free.
Speaker 4: It will the truth will set you.
Speaker 2: Free, all right, Janina. I love your calls. I hope we get a chance to meet you someday. And you've been a loyal listener to Night's Side, and I really do appreciate your loyalty to this program.
Speaker 4: Oh Dan, I love you so much. I'm still out here on k so whenever you come out, I'm here.
Speaker 2: I will let you know. Is it cold down the Cape tonight? I got to assume it's a little nippy down there tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's about thirty degrees. We lost a lot of the snow. Yeah, I know, it was sunny and it almost hit forty today, so a lot of the snow melted. But you know, it's it's below freezing now.
Speaker 2: But well, you're not going to get the snow. You're not going to get the snow north of Boston tomorrow. They're saying we'll get it. But the Cape's going to be fine tomorrow, so you'll be well.
Speaker 4: I hope that's correct, because I'm working until Saturday this week, so we'll see. I got my cleats and my booths ready.
Speaker 2: All right, you got you got those cleats that you put on the bottom of the shoes. Is that what you do?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I have.
Speaker 4: I wear like comfortable sneakers and then I use overboots and then I have cleats that go on my overboots.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm prepared like I don't play around. I've been doing this for almost eighteen years.
Speaker 2: So you gonna get transferred to Alaska. You'll be all set.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I wish.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thanks so much.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, Dan, I love you so much. I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: Right back at you to thank you much. Talk soon. I love a mail carrier. All right, female mail carrier. We'll be back at night Side. The only light open at six one seven.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan ray Mine from the window World night Side Studios on w b Z News Radio.
Speaker 2: Back we go, get them all in. Let's go to Maura and Sharon. Hey, mar how are you tonight? Welcome?
Speaker 7: Hi, how are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm doing quite well. Thank you. And I'm a Democrat and I think it's way over to that this comes out.
Speaker 2: It's good for you.
Speaker 3: And also something kind of interesting is that my cousin Bill was one of the scholars that reviewed the Warren Report under Clinton, really and what did.
Speaker 2: What did he conclude?
Speaker 5: He said it was pretty straightforward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was straightforward. It basically kind of made a conclusion and they then built the case. My reading of it, they concluded that Oswald was the loan gunman. They didn't look at a lot of other possibilities. I think it was a rush to judgment. Mark Lane wrote a book a long time ago called Rush to Judgment. I actually remember as a kid listening to him on the Jerry Williams Show back in the days when Williams was on another radio station down the end of the dial. And I think Mark Lane turned out to be very correct that they rushed this thing to judgment. They wanted to settle in the minds of the American people that this was a lone gunman and he acted alone and he was able to pull the whole thing off. And I remember at the time thinking, well, I guess the Warren Commission must be right, because Earl Warren was then the Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court. He was the head of the Warren Commission. But as I grew older and learned more about it and visited Dallas, Texas twice on the anniversary of Kennedy's assassination. More questions were raised in my mind than ever answered by the Warren Report.
Speaker 5: I guess still thought that they were correct in that Oswell was the shooter.
Speaker 7: But so but I.
Speaker 2: Interviewed people on television more who were on the Grassy Knoll, and they said that they felt shots coming from behind them. You know the point where Kennedy's head goes back, and the Zabruta.
Speaker 3: Film, Yes, I've seen it many times.
Speaker 2: Sure, if you're shot from behind and you're hit with a bullet from behind, your head's not going back.
Speaker 9: Your head's going.
Speaker 2: He got hit by something coming from the other direction. Uh. And they tried to say that, well, that's a that's a you know, some sort of medical you know, you you react differently. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: But yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Where your uncle is right or wrong in his analysis, your cousin was right or wrong in his analysis, Let's find out if whatever whatever's there. I wanted all to come out. It's been too long. I remember, and maybe you remember. I don't know how old you are, and I don't.
Speaker 5: And I was thirteen when it happened.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're kind of very pretty close in terms of.
Speaker 5: Age, and I remember being totally traumatized. Remember those drums during the scene, earl oh, yes, possession the drum. I'll never forget the drums, you know.
Speaker 2: John John Kennedy saluting his dad and all of that. Absolutely, But I remember when they said, well, we were released the final results. You might remember this. They said, well, we have to we have to keep some some of it quiet for seventy five years.
Speaker 6: That's that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I remember. Do you remember that. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I remember that, and I always thought it was ridiculous, and I thought.
Speaker 2: To myself, well what and the excuse they gave, well, we didn't want to traumatize the Kennedy family. Wait a second, that you know, their husband and their father had just been assassinated in the streets of Dallas, Texas, and now you're.
Speaker 5: Going to be more traumatized than that.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly, Mara, I loved you. Is your is your cousin still alive? The fellow who studied the.
Speaker 5: Well, unfortunately he passed away four years ago.
Speaker 2: Well, when I was a young TV reporter, I got a chance to interview many of the people who were you know bit players in this do you remember watching and you probably watched it live as many of us did. When Ruby came out of emerged from the crowd and shot Oswald in the basement of the police station.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think we were at mass when it actually happened, but we saw it many times.
Speaker 2: We watched it live on television. And if you remember, there was a very tall Texas State Police trooper what do they call them, Texas Rangers? He had like that big ten gallon hat on and he was holding on to Oswald as Ruby shot Oswald. I remember that I interviewed that guy in nineteen seventy eight and it was amazing to sit there interviewing him. He then was at that point retired. But I thought to myself, Wow, I'm talking to somebody who had a real role in history. I mean, it wasn't a critical role. He didn't kill Oswald, he didn't push Oswald in front to be killed by. He just was walking him through the police station and Oswald comes out wearing the fedora and shoots Oswald and kills him.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm. I'll never forget it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or let's let's see what happens. I wanted to all come out, and as a Democrat, I commend you for acknowledging that that it's it's right that it's being done, irrespective of what president is finally doing it.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Thanks Moore.
Speaker 2: More have you ever called my show before? Is this your time?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yes, time?
Speaker 2: Well you call more often so I can we can get to know each other better.
Speaker 5: Okay, Oh I think that would be great. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Thanks Mary, talk to you soon. Have a great night. Gotta keep rolling here, get everybody and gonna go to Peter up in Gloucester. Peter you in next time, nightside.
Speaker 7: Welcome, Hello Dan, how aia, I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Great, Peter, appreciate you calling in. What's your thought on all of this?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 7: Yes, well I I my father told me when we saw that Warren Commission report about seventy five years he knew that any of that followed that Commission report was going to be smoked. That there was it was just to cover up. But I've actually been to Dally Plaza more than once, and i'd been to the Ambassador Hotel. I want from that lecture in the Yeah, I want. We were on a filming vacation in La and I walked from that lectern to the kitchen, and I've been I stood on the grassy knoll, and I am convinced that I looked over that wall into the stone, into the railroad yard.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep.
Speaker 7: And I've seen enough of the pictures and seen enough of that people's attention went towards that that wall the railroad yard, yes' and yes, yeah, exactly, it turned the face that way when they heard the shots and the fact that when Jackie O was jumping out of the out of the seat of the Lincoln, she was getting a piece of his skull that was on the trunk. Absolutely, and you said, I went it went backwards, yes, And I am. I can't wait for this report to coop.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I just hoped.
Speaker 2: I just hope that it's all there, and I hope that let the chips fall where they may. And if there were people who, in any way, shape or form, plotted to make this happen, and if they're still alive, they should go to trial. And they're not going to be alive because obviously it's sixty sixty one years ago, I think sixty well, yeah, be sixty one years last November, and anybody who would have been in any position of influence probably has died. I always thought that there would be someone who would give a deathbed you know, conversation or a deathbed confession.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, they used would have come out of Chicago.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 7: I thought it would have come out of Chicago.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I thought a lot of believe that the organized crime people. But but I always thought that, you know, when people are dying and some people have any modicum of religion in their soul or in their being, sometimes they say, you know, I got to get this off my chest before I meet my maker. And I was hoping that, but it's never come out as far as we know, So let's.
Speaker 7: Let's kill But if I had to make, I think that since Chicago helped deliver the presidential election to JFK and then Bobby went after him, as as as the a G that they felt a little bit betrayed, they didn't get what they're paid for, and the whole day of Pigs thing was a perfect cover for, you know, what they would do. I still think that that's that's that's that's who killed Kennedy. Was was organized crime out of Chicago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I that's my belief. And of course Ruby ran and ran a nightclub in Dallas, and I'm sure that he had connections. And he also was a friend of the police, so he was able to get in they He somehow figured out when Ruby was going to be transferred from wherever from from the police headquarters to jail or whatever it was, and he was there. Uh, he was waiting for Ruby and dead Man Tell No Tales. And remember this was when Oswald supposedly went when he fled, he ended up killing a police officer, uh, and then was captured in the in the movie theater. Was was he going to meet someone there? Was he? What was? I mean? He had a plan, he just didn't shoot him and and and he had there was something that that was going down and and it never materialized for Oswald and the police. Maybe the police officer was there to kill him. I don't know, the police officer maybe.
Speaker 7: But there was also Jim in Jim Garrison's book, there was a lot of loose theories about the Bay of Pigs and retribution for that, but there was there was a couple of things where where Oswald was walking the streets after that, and I'd been to the book depository and I did the same thing. I stood in that window, and there was actually no reason for the limo to take a right and then take a left down that ramp to go back around on the same road they were already on YEP. So there was there's a lot of questions that need to be answered.
Speaker 2: When were you up at the depository window? Was it open? When I was there in seventy eight, you could sit in the window. You could literally see where Oswald was sitting.
Speaker 7: And with I've been there, I've been there twice and yes, I sat on the window or kneeled down the window and put my elbow in that same window sill. I went back years later and now it's blocked off with flexiglass. Yes, but you can still get there. But there was absolutely no reason for the UH. And the Zabruta film is amazing, the fact that that shows that the turns of Limo took I. You know, there's there's so many questions, and I don't give Trump a lot of points, but are given points for this one that this came out. This the information should definitely come out.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, maybe that in the greatest centory of my life, maybe Trump, you know, himself realized how close he came to being killed. That could be that he said to hit us out with it. I better get it out now. I mean, I don't know. You never know what motivates people.
Speaker 7: No, but I certainly did change the course of our lives. I was sitting in the front row of Saint Paul's school and mothers Teresa came in and told the nun in charge that we president had been shot, and my life has never been the same since.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I remember I was at Latin School, and I remember and in those days, the quorum was you could walk between classes, you had three minutes, but there could be no talking. And all of a sudden we heard a kid running down the corridor. And President Kennedy did not go to Latin school. He went to Choate, but his dad, Joseph Kennedy, his dad, the ambassador, went to Latin School. And there was this kid running down the hallway yelling and screaming, the President's been President Kennedy's been shot. President Kennedy's been shot. It was about one thirty in the afternoon. And somehow, some way, this kid never no idea who it was, but that's how I found out. And then they dismissed school. They someone came on the loudspeaker and then you went home. We played a hockey game that night. We played a team captain's hockey game. You couldn't have coaches there, but we played down and somewhere in the South Shore, I think it was Hingham, and I remember we won that night three to two, and it was very weird. It was a Friday night, remember driving with my parents as a fifteen year old goaltender to the hockey game.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Well, my dad had worked on JFK's campaign and had worked a little bit for Ted. He was pretty active in democratic politics in the state and actually worked in the State House during Foster Firstlow's administration. And it hit us hard. When I came home from school that day, my mother was had pulled over a kitchen chair and she was saying her rosaries.
Speaker 2: A lot of people were doing that that day. It was that was very common. Peter, I gotta let you run. Thank you much. Enjoyed the conversation, Thanks so much for calling. Thanks you much, Dan, Thanks for listening to night side of a great night. All right, now, all of a sudden, the lines have opened up a little bit, which is good because now we can get through pretty easily if you've been trying six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty open lines there and six one seven, nine three, one ten thirty. It is eleven thirty. Here comes the news. We are going to talk about this till midnight. I will tell stories or I but I'm more I want to hear from you. What do you think? Are you ready to hear the truth about not only the Kennedy assassinations President Kennedy and Robert Kennedy, but Martin Luther King's assassination. All of those changed the course of history, and all of them have never been explained to me fully. And I say hats off to Donald Trump for being willing to open up the files. The truth will set us free. Join the conversation. Let to know if you're looking forward to it. I can't imagine why anyone would not want to know, simple as that. I'll talk more right after the news, and I hope you joined the conversation. Give us a call.
Speaker 1: You're on Night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Yes you are, and we're talking about the assassinations of President Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, and doctor Martin Luther King nineteen sixty three nineteen sixty eight. Donald Trump now has signed the executive order last week to declassify the JFKRFK and MLK assassination files. Thank god, and I want to I want to know the truth, and I hope all of you do as well. Let's keep rolling here. I'm going to go to Tom and Norton, Massachusetts. Tom, you are next on Nightside. Appreciate your patience. Go right ahead, Tom.
Speaker 10: Hey, Dan, I'm glad to be honest, I know it's a lot of redactions from the first round of Kennedy paperwork that came out house was years ago, but it was heavily redacted. Do you know what they release that those documents?
Speaker 2: Well, my understanding, and again it is simply my understanding that Donald Trump said everything will be revealed. I'm going to play for you the SoundBite from Trump from President Trump last week, and I want to play for the audience. It's only about thirty five seconds, and I want you to comment on it. This has cut twenty seven Rob. This is the moment Trump signed the executive order last week. Interesting comment he makes at the end. Just listen. Lastly, sir, we have an executive order ordering the declassification of ILSE relating to the assassinations the President John F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy, Senator Robert F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy, and the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King. June I actaid a big one. Huh a lot. The people are waiting for this for along.
Speaker 11: For years, for decades, and everything will be revealed.
Speaker 2: Okay, give you that too.
Speaker 10: All right, Ka, all right, yeah, I want to warn everything I heard. Everything will be revealed. I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's what I think is the most important thing of all. Everything will be revealed.
Speaker 10: Uh oh, it was talking about the Subrudi film.
Speaker 7: Yes, I've many.
Speaker 10: Many times, and I'm gonna agree that the uh that the strike that they show him the Subfruiter film was from the front. And there was also some reports of one of the motorcade police officers that was behind the second piece, which was the SECA Dervis guy. He actually received some splatter across his face and when he went to wipe his face off, he rolled a little piece of bone shit into his lips. So I'm gonna say that that's that indicates direction of travel from front to back.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, it's like, yeah, I'd never heard that story, but I'm not surprised by it.
Speaker 10: And also the magic bullet thing, I'm kind of I'm not a firearms extra, but I once gunned, and bullets tended to stay in the in the same trajectory they eat the rifleman. They don't think turns, especially the Carcano. That was a real heavy rifle round. I see if you ever see a picture of the magic bullet that they found on the stretcher, it almost looks like one of the Jujun. That's a significant It's a big round. It's not going to take a turn before it and then go through Conley when it comes out of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no way, no way. I'm look, you sound like you know a lot more about ballistics than I do. But but I know that there's been a lot of conversation about that. So look, I think that we've had a great conversation tonight. I'll bet you there's a lot of people who learned a lot about the assassination and the questions about it. I had the privilege of being there in November of seventy eight and November of eighty three, and the two those are two of the trips that I took to Dallas, Texas that I will never forget.
Speaker 10: Just when the truth comes out, people are going to be shocked if it goes down that there was some type of misdirection of information to the American people. It's a strong I'm gonna be distrustful of the government after I hear that.
Speaker 2: I mean, here's the point they made earlier today, was it used to be people on the left side of the political spectrum, whether you want to call them liberals, left wing or whatever. They were always suspicious of government, question authority. Now and the and the Conservatives, the Republicans they loved the FBI, they love the CIA, the police could do no wrong. Now it's all switched. It's the liberals want to believe government and the and it's the Republicans of confervs who are talking about the deep state and all that, you know. I mean, it's it just like the whole world has switched on us in fifty years.
Speaker 7: I agree.
Speaker 10: I agree. Well, will see what happens.
Speaker 7: It could be could be shocking.
Speaker 10: When the truth comes out. I'm looking forward to doing.
Speaker 2: Ready for it whatever it is. Thanks Tom, appreciate you call so much. Thank you have a great one. Good night. Let me go next to Steven Adamborough. Steve, your thoughts go right ahead.
Speaker 12: Steve, Dan, thank you for the call. I have to agree with your previous caller for Norton. Excuse me, uh, I mean I'm not one hundred percent trustworthy of this current or previous d oj. And you know, even though the President said all of these things will be revealed, I'm still willing to bet appost to oranges that the key points that people will want to really focus on will be heavily redacted.
Speaker 2: Well, if he says everything's going to be revealed, there can be no redactions. I mean, look, you could can papers be lost? Could could files be destroyed? Obviously maybe they have been already. But if if Donald Trump presents this and there are redactions meaning things blacked out, the public's going to laugh at it, right?
Speaker 12: That more of the same old show. Well, Dan, it'll be interesting to see. Just like your previous callers said, if the truth will be revealed, a lot of people in this country will be either startled, shocked, stunned, or surprise one.
Speaker 10: Of the above.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get it, let's get it all out there. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, whatever whatever's involved with it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I agree with you, and thank you for taking the call.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Steve. I appreciate you calling in. Have a great night. Good night. All right, we'll be moving people at a pretty good pace, so we get a couple more calls in if you like. Six one, seven, two, four ten thirty six one seven, nine, three, one ten thirty. Rick is in Somerset, Massachusetts. Rick, welcome, next on your side.
Speaker 9: Good evening. How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm fine, Rick. What's what's your take on all of this?
Speaker 9: Look day, I don't know if there's a special that comes out. I leave the name of Zilla Confessions from the Grassy Knoll and the other one is JFK files. Now getting back to the shooting of offs the Tibets. So the gentleman that was he died in prison in Indiana was interviewed by a retired FBI agent who admitted and was very one hundred percent convincing that he was one of the shooters of JFK assassination. He was in a Grassy Kno with a twenty two and he took the shot that hit Kennedy on the side of the head. And blew the top of his head off.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, I have never heard that story.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you this is so interesting. They were when they hit, when they set up the assassination. The way this guy explained it, Oswald was a gun, was a tatsy. But he was down there working for them because he worked for the CIA. Okay, and he voluntarily went to Cuba, I mean to Russia anyhow, came back to this when he went down to lay at the groundwork for the assassination. Then when it's fired, believe it or not, it's timing the street lights, okay for they get away.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, fine. So how many people did he say was were with him on the grass behind on the grassy knoll?
Speaker 9: One individual was with him, gentleman from New Orleans. Okay, Wow, they took He took the shot, walked away, got into a ninth He got into a bell are was modified so they could hide the weapon, and went to his motel. Now the tip of thing is interesting. He's heated the hotel room, motel room. He's watching TV. There's a knock on his door. He answers the door, but he doesn't open it. He has he has a side on cracks. The door open and there's a gentleman there, another hit man. He said, Hey, I'm a little bit of trouble. I just bnt a cop.
Speaker 5: His job.
Speaker 9: Was to take out Oswald, but when Oswald left and went to the data, he lost him, tailing him. He was walking, he was tailing him, and he lost him. He was confronted by office Tippets in the neighborhood when Tippets of When Tippets confronted him, he took on his weapon and killed them. Then when he's having a discussion with the hit man that shot Kennedy, he said, I'm in a lot of trouble. And the response from the hit man, I said, get his name. That who stated to him, you know what you have to do. I have enough trouble of my own.
Speaker 2: Do me a favor, Do me a favor if you could. Rob will give you my direct number. Okay, give me a call, and I'd love to talk to you and try to get some of this information. Because I've studied this. I'm not an expert on it, but I've studied a lot. And uh, I have never heard that story, but it certainly has a ring of credibility to me. Based upon what I know.
Speaker 9: You know, I go back and you see a famous one and the father one chases Michael Goleman song killed people and he said, who's my.
Speaker 2: Ah? Thank you? Uh please Rob, give Rick my number and give me a call. Rick, I'd love to talk to you off air.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, that was a very interesting episode that I watched.
Speaker 2: I want to try to find out where it is and watch it. Watch it too, Rick. I'm past my break. I got three more I got to get to. Don't hang up, Rob, will give you my direct line, call me no more and I'll get back in touch with you privately. Okay, thank you, Rick, appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Got to take a.
Speaker 2: Very quick break. I got three coming up, Don in Indiana, Joe and Marshfield, and actually Laurie and Idaho, and then Joe and Marshfield. We're going to get them all in back on Nightside after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, real quickly, I got to get three in at least Don and Indiana. Don next one Nightside, go right ahead.
Speaker 8: Hello, Dan. I was twelve going on thirteen and a pressurable kid when John F. Kennedy was assassinated. I was shocked and keenly interested, but to tell the truth, you know, at that time, as the Warren Report became available, I accepted the idea that that was their best analysis of the evidence that they had, and I look forward to seeing whatever comes out of the final revelations. But I would be surprised.
Speaker 7: I'll be very.
Speaker 8: Surprised if it'll be enough to confirm rumors and speculation that point explicitly to other significant actors or you know, some other assassin.
Speaker 2: Well, I understand, but I also think that the ability of the government to cover things up back in those days far exceeds what most of us today think they could have done. I think there was a lot that was kept from us, and whether or not this was kept from us, let's find out. I'm with you totally. You're a regular listen to my show.
Speaker 8: Only some on.
Speaker 2: Listen listen more often and call more often. Okay, I appreciate it, all right, thank you, Thank you, don appreciate it. Good night. Next up Laurie and Idaho. I love to know what Laurie's going to say.
Speaker 6: Hey, Laurie, welcome, websolutely with you. I'm very happy that whatever's there is being released because it's about time, and I've always been I mean, I was obviously just a little bit affected. My mom a pretty good deal and so I got a question. So I agree and be released. And I don't know if I'll find anything that we really need. But I have a question for you. So was the family Kennedy provided access to these files that they aren't releasing to anybody?
Speaker 12: I mean, do they know.
Speaker 6: The real truth?
Speaker 8: Or are they?
Speaker 6: I don't think it was the warn't report not asking.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think so. I think that that. Again, I didn't know Jacqueline Kennedy, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she didn't want to know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Okay, has Carolyn made any statement about him being released? Caroline?
Speaker 2: Nope. She talked about her cousin Robert being cousin, nothing about nothing about was it? No, boy, those of us have been some great Christmas parties, no kidding, No, Yeah, everybody has metal detector. Yeah, I don't know. I think that will the truth will set us free. Laurie. You know, let's let's let it all hang out, let's find out. And did you the plenty made earlier, and I know that sometimes you're doing other things that you don't get a chance to listen to the entire show. Back in the day, do you remember, it was always the left that questioned the authority, and they were the people who were upset with the school administrators and shut it down, take over the dean's office. Now it's the it's the right who questions the authority and who was concerned about the deep state. It's all switched. You know. The Conservatives used to love Hoover and the CIA, they could do no wrong, and the left hated the CIA and they hated Hoover. And now it's kind of switched.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, and has come out. It's sort of created a switch. I mean you look at all the parties they've they've all gone over all the dial anyway right now. But yeah, but for sure, those those of people, my dad could not stand anybody who had the first start not per secure like that was like, that's so it's some hippie we needed to stay away from.
Speaker 2: Okay, Dad, Laurie, I got a couple more. I know you're called, but thanks so much. Great to hear your voice.
Speaker 6: I talked to you nail and head tonight there. Good job.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I appreciate it. I do real quickly, Joe and Marshield, Joe'd like to get you and Georgian as well. Go ahead, Joe.
Speaker 7: Pius.
Speaker 13: The reason why I believe that Trump, I'll not get to that, brought that out. I believe that this country assassinated President Kensey because the expression threat within you know, you know, and also I believe that it possibly was Cuba with the mafia. I think it was a joint effort. And I believe that President Trump has brought this up because they did a sloppy job with the Secret Service and that was like amishes, you know, the way they could have been taken out.
Speaker 2: I mean, Butler Pinn, Butler Pitsaventia could have been his Dallas, Texas, right.
Speaker 13: And I believe he's doing this to protect himself because it's gonna come out to this country head Kennedy killed, and probably Hoover with the joint effort with the mafia.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't trust Hoover at all, and I know too, and I know that Hoover also hated Bobby Kennedy.
Speaker 13: He did who were called Kennedy got to feel good. And don't forget all the people that were involved with with Kennedy mysteriously died within a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Ye, there's a lot of that shoe Joe you called late. There's one of the person who called late. So I got to split the time a little bit. Okay, please call earlier. You sound like an interesting guy. Thank you, man, appreciate it. George and Bridgewater. George, you wure the last of the night. And I am really tight on time. I got about forty five seconds max for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can I can do it.
Speaker 14: I can do it in forty five seconds. And another good fact that you might like is uh Oswald. When he was in the service, he uh went to UH language Russian language training, which is CIA related.
Speaker 9: So I read that twenty years ago.
Speaker 14: But I just did an AI on it and they confirmed it that he did.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. Yeah, I mean why would why would some guy? Yeah, I don't know. So therefore you got it. Who knows who knows?
Speaker 14: Who knows them? But I just thought i'd throw that in your last or you have a good.
Speaker 2: Buddy.
Speaker 9: Well, okay, buddy, thanks mind.
Speaker 2: We had a great show tonight. I hope you missed I hope you heard it all. If you missed any of it, it will be available in a few hours at Nightside on demand. It was a great show. I'm proud of it. I'll be on night Side with Dan Ray on Facebook in just a few minutes. I'll end us always. Thank you, Rob, great job tonight. Thank you, Marita. All dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's my pal Charlie Rays who passed fifteen years ago in February. That's where all your pets are who have passed. They loved you and you loved them, and I do believe you'll see them again. See again tomorrow night on Nightside. Everyone. Please stay warm. We'll have him. We'll have an expert on earthquakes tomorrownight at nine o'clock. Great show coming up tomorrownight. See you on Facebook. Good night everyone,