Speaker 1: I've been in Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle. This segment right here is brought to you by the Twisted Root Burger Company. Now here's the deal about the Twisted Root Burger Company. They just spent six months recreating, recrafting, testing and perfecting what we think was already a perfect burger menu, and they've added things to it. And they also have a new build your own burger option where you're the chef. You have access to all the topping, sauces, bun, protein options, and then you show them how crazy you want to get with it. You can try this at any of their locations. They are out all over the Metroplex, Carrollton, Coppel, Deep Elum, East Plane, Oh, Bedford, Arlington, Mansfield. They're all over the damn place. And one of the cool, really cool things is when you go in mentioned just go in there and say, hey, Ben and Skin sent me, and bam, they're going to get you ten percent off your order because Ben and Skin sent you.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: We're not buying your whole meal. We can't do it. It's too many people listening. We're great for that, but we'll buy ten percent of your meal. I gotta do is mention us and you're getting ten percent off and every penny matters in this economy. That's what Kat was cornering me and telling me during the commercial break. But talking to a little small talk, tell me about Pittsburgh and talking money. Putting a pitch fork in your Adams Apples's telling you, Yeah, yeah, we love twisted Root. It's magically delicious.
Speaker 2: Enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Enjoyed the build your own burger menu, Enjoy everything they're doing. Get back to the roots of that magic. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Mountains around the sports KT tweets as all the sports.
Speaker 4: Yes, we will get to what happened in Game seven of the NBA Finals and about an hour and fifteen minutes. But there was a trade yesterday morning as well, So Sunday morning news dump is Kevin Durant gets traded from the Suns to the Houston Rockets for such players as Jalen Green and Dylan Brooks and the ten pick in the draft and five second round picks.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's so damn weird that you can have a blockbuster trade on the day of Game seven of your finals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean why wouldn't they just wait till the season's over.
Speaker 1: I think that's also further proof that there's not some grand conspiracy going on. Yeah, I mean, like Oklahoma City and Indianapolis are in the finals, Like, are either one of them? Top twenty five markets? What market is Indianapolis?
Speaker 4: About thousand?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So it's just.
Speaker 1: Amazing to me that on the day of Game seven, and it's been a good series, it's been a really good series that you have a blockbuster trade for the number eight all time score in league history.
Speaker 2: Like, man, this league is ricking nuts.
Speaker 3: Who won the trade? In your opinion?
Speaker 1: Uh? For me personally, I think Houston dominated this trade. I mean really, like, go back and look at what Phoenix gave up for Kevin Durant and now look at what they're sitting on. I mean, that has been a bet and this is this is par for the course. I mean, Cuban to a lesser degree. But man, every rich guy that dominated some industry comes in, man, come on, and in the case of their owner, you know, he played college basketball at Michigan State and he I know basketball.
Speaker 2: I made eight billion dollars in mortgages or whatever he made. Come on, man, let me show you how it's done.
Speaker 1: And all these rich guys come in and man, two years later they're begging for relief.
Speaker 2: I've fired three coaches in three years.
Speaker 1: My team as old as f I have no assets to rebuild my team, and I did this in like less than twenty four months.
Speaker 2: They all do it.
Speaker 1: The guy in Sacramento, remember when he was gonna, He had coached his daughter's basketball team, and so he was given ideas to the and then suddenly Vlade has just run the team into the ground. I mean, they all do it. They're egomaniacal, rich guys. They they know everything, and they come in and all guys like Sam Presty or these other like real methodical team builders, go oh ah, the cocky guys pulled it out. Great, hey man, yeah, come take advantage of me. And then eighteen months later they're begging for relief. So I know, that's a long winded way to say. Houston just added Kevin Durant to their team and didn't give up one of.
Speaker 2: Their four best players. Crazy.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good, dude, And they were the number two seed last year. You can make an argument based on talent that Jalen Green was one of.
Speaker 2: Their top four players, but they have other players.
Speaker 1: They would rather have him the starting lineup than him, and they're gonna have to pay him big money in a year or two anyways. So they're just like, dude, when we were in the playoffs and it was crunch time, we couldn't turn to Jalen Green to get a bucket. Now they're going to turn to the eighth all time score in NBA history that's won rings. Does it make sense for another team in the West to go all in right now though, because the West is already so stout.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that's fair.
Speaker 1: But as good as Oklahoma City is, I know this sounds stupid because they just had a dominant year. I look at them, and I unless Chet Holmgren makes a giant leap, I don't think they're this unbeatable jug or not. I think they're really good, and I think they're poised to be really good for a long time. But I don't think this is like, I don't know, like some dynasty like the Spurs had right or when you know, when you looked at Shaq and Kobe that looked unbeatable. I don't think it's that and so I agree, Houston, Santonio, Dallas, Oklahoma City. Those are your top four teams in the West next year. And I'm not even talking about Minnesota or Denver, I mean or La with Luca.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's insane, it's.
Speaker 3: Nuts, and the East is weak and now the East is injured even more. All right, Coming up next, it's a news quiz followed by the Today Game, followed by Jaws turning fifty.
Speaker 2: All that's coming away in the Ben and Skin Show next