Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, dude, stop.
Speaker 2: Stop, please, Unique New York. My dog runs quickly down the big brown hill.
Speaker 1: He finished news radio eight forty w h A s playing the theme for eight years. Still doesn't know when to come in.
Speaker 3: Did you did they catch me doing my vocal exercises?
Speaker 1: It did?
Speaker 2: So embarrassed?
Speaker 1: Did today? Tony and Dwight Shoe brought you by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety. Tomorrow we are going to have a handicaper on to at least mention some of the horses that are running.
Speaker 2: To the Kentucky name one.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, journalist yeah, listen, no, no, no, journalist is the name of the horse?
Speaker 2: Oh? Journalists?
Speaker 1: Yeah, journalist's name?
Speaker 3: That should be our horse, because Gus, did you know that we're the two top most respected journalists in the nation.
Speaker 2: Now, boy, we try not to talk about it, but forget a I probably should.
Speaker 1: I really think I should be a plaquers.
Speaker 2: They have a Derby horse. You know, we're three weeks away.
Speaker 4: I typically know all of my stuff, and I've only watched two races, and dang it, I can't recall like of sleep.
Speaker 2: I know this.
Speaker 1: No, you should know, you should should let me.
Speaker 4: Defend Cassie has two horses, one in the oaks and one of the derby, and I.
Speaker 1: Let me hang on, you know what, stop stop, let me defend you a little bit. I would never in a million years, as your co workers, as you're you're subordinate, that throw you under the bus, live on a fifty thousand watt radio station and puts you on a point when you know, when when Dwighton knows that the last couple of weeks have been one of the more difficult times in all of our lives here at the radio station where he just jumps you live on the air, he says, give us a horse. I would never do that to you, Gus. I understand what you've been through the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: And I can't wait to do it to you again.
Speaker 1: So my point being a little bit of that.
Speaker 4: You know, when they look up if you go on the internet, you do a search, and you look up the word compassion, compassion.
Speaker 2: Question, I'm somewhere else other than that.
Speaker 1: It starts with a sy hey, all right. So my point is, I think we all used to know at least a couple of horses at this point before the derby. But Derby is a lot like the Super Bowl now to where really doesn't have anything to do with the race. It is all about what surrounds the race. And we've known that as broadcasters for years, and we will get our list. Gus will have his poem at the end of the broadcast where he fits in every horse's name and his poem. But for now, I think the game has changed to where we don't really I think this year.
Speaker 2: I want to add to that. We'll do your poem and then I'm gonna sing that song, that sappy song about the little baby Colt, what's yeah, Yeah, I will do that.
Speaker 1: Because if you watch the seventies, eighties, nineties, two thousands broadcasts local news, they'd stop the man on the street right downtown Kroger somebody always they say, what's your horse? And somebody had an answer, Sure, my horse is uh, you know, Gallon whatever.
Speaker 2: Well that sounded like a real wow, thank you, great impression.
Speaker 1: But now you watch I watched the broadcasts and I bounce around because I want to see all the can I have a lot of friends in the TV. You do too, and I want to see how they're doing. No one knows the horses anymore, they're like, push, who's your horse? And almost one of the time that people go, I haven't really looked at it. I don't know which horror. I don't really I'm gonna look at it this weekend. Like no one has an answer anymore.
Speaker 4: You know what, I can give you some advice on how you can get all the information?
Speaker 2: How wait? Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait? Can we get information and a fish sandwich? You can't? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Preview Night Yes at Mike Lennox April twenty second, that's next Tuesday.
Speaker 2: That's a week. It's a day.
Speaker 1: Is that sold out yet? Because that always sells out?
Speaker 4: It is not, But if you don't get your tickets, it will be if we were selling fast. Last to check, So seven to nine o'clock, get your tickets.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: There might be some at the door, but it typically sells out. People Jody Dimmling experts from Twin Spires out there. I think Joe Christopher will be out there, maybe one other person.
Speaker 2: And all the fish sandwich. Oh it's close to lunch. Oh may I need you?
Speaker 1: You do? Do you have the actual sound of them announcing your name as you're sandwich?
Speaker 2: Is ready to Okay, this is actual announcement of when the Witton's order is ready ready, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Did he see Dwight witting or? And is it witting there horn? No? No, no, that was Johnson. I think that was I don't know.
Speaker 2: Are you sure that's not well?
Speaker 1: Torn up? And then your your wife always goes will you go up and see you.
Speaker 2: After up and see you go up and see I'm gonna lie for the drinks. By the way, tickets at w h a S dot com.
Speaker 1: Hey, they get it pretty right, the handicappers at the handicappers at this this is an event they get usually Jody and them are usually right.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a stupid question from a stupid guy. We're three weeks out. Is the field already set? I mean we haven't.
Speaker 1: We haven't. Yeah, okay, hang on unless someone gets hurt. We got our horses.
Speaker 2: What's school? What's what's to? Daw went to Hall of Fame. I was in spelling the spelling club. All right, let's see if a Kentucky Derby field. Yeah, it's said I'm trying to fight. Okay, here we go, Okay, here we go. You got uh sandman, we got h journalism. It's not journalistic journalism. I like it.
Speaker 1: I'll take it. Tistastic tis tastic? Okay?
Speaker 4: Tapping street, Tapping Street is uh?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's all about the trainer.
Speaker 2: I think that's uh, George Lucas is No, that's that's Brad Cox's horse. I'm sorry, I got that. Who who Brad?
Speaker 1: Who? Will you go on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Please? That's a local trainer, by the way, guy, of course he is local.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of the Coxes.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But George Lucas does he have a horse? Does not? Sure?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: But he has Star Wars he doesn't have. And here's the only one I see in here is uh Burnham Square? Is that it?
Speaker 1: That's all the names you got?
Speaker 2: That's all I see? Yeah, come on Boster Kentucky Derby earned by gaining points to the series of Kentucky Derby prepp Raises the beginning last September. Yeah, that's all I see. Is well? Oh, Rodriguez trained by Rodriguez?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Hey, shot, it might have been Hernandez.
Speaker 4: He's trained by somebody that hasn't been in the Derby for a few years. For Bill Bafford, Yeah, Bill Bafford, Yes, Bill it's his brother Bill Bell.
Speaker 1: You're you're blowing past that story. Sorry, I mean Bob Bafford's back. That's a huge story, Bob, It's it's a real huge story.
Speaker 2: Two horses.
Speaker 1: It's a huge one.
Speaker 2: That's not how it's listened. I'm reading it right here. Joe Moss's husband returns to Churchill Downs for Kentucky Derby. Yeah, it's a big story. It was his real name is Bob Bafford.
Speaker 1: It's big story.
Speaker 2: What do you think is his name was? He was Phil Donna Hugh's stunt doubles for years, by.
Speaker 1: The way, a lot for a long time.
Speaker 2: A few people will get that.
Speaker 1: Why does he always wear sunglasses? Why do you think you're a You're a track coach for a horse. There's not a lot to do.
Speaker 2: Okay, what were we doing this morning, horse trainer?
Speaker 1: You're a track coach for a horse.
Speaker 2: Bro Okay, I want this big, gigantic horse.
Speaker 1: When you go running this morning, don't run too fast, you know what, Run medium fast, but run.
Speaker 2: Just fast enough.
Speaker 1: Just I don't want I want to be of fifty eight and the seventh on the quarter pole.
Speaker 2: It sounded official, Thank you, that sounded really good.
Speaker 1: Than you.
Speaker 3: You know what, Happy ran him too hard, And the entire time the horse is running, the other thing in his mind is.
Speaker 2: I want to peppermint. I want to peppermint.
Speaker 1: I want These horses used to run twelve races in twelve days, and now they're like, oh, they can't race more than two times a year. Two times a year.
Speaker 2: That's a whole lot of left turn for Uh.
Speaker 1: Confuses the horse confuses them?
Speaker 2: Does the horse even though it's winning? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yes, I believe it does even though that. And again I'm not going to say it. I'm not going to say it because you know, if you say facts, then people get mad at you. I'm not going to say it. Horses are one of the dumbest animals on.
Speaker 2: The Hey man, that's not true. That's true. You know a lot about dolphins. Fact, they're not very smart. I'm just saying, Okay, let me ask.
Speaker 1: They don't run until their heart explodes.
Speaker 2: That's not very smart and smart? This is it. Yeah, they have stick to itiveness. As Rick would like to say, if you don't believe me, If you don't believe me.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about your emotional connection with Okay, if you.
Speaker 2: Don't believe me, hey, horse that's in the studio with us. How many Super Bowls have the New York Giants won? H Wow, wow, wow.
Speaker 4: I do think Tony might have a point here because he said the horse will run until it's heart explodes, and he is an expert on.
Speaker 1: That, he correct heart issues.
Speaker 2: Smart, smarter.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I don't know if you know this, but I did have a heart attack.
Speaker 2: I thought I heard that, but I wasn't certain.
Speaker 1: And see, let's go down this rabbit just what smartest animals? Where the horse is not a very smart animal. I just I'm just I'm not being mean. The horse doesn't know I'm calling it's dumb. I've been called dumb my whole life. Look, you're telling me now I'm a bad person because I said horses are dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're inaccurate.
Speaker 1: Horses are dumb.
Speaker 4: To tell you what, let's you know we should maybe we should take the show on the road.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I can't go down to church Annunds and see all this stuff.
Speaker 4: Let's go out on the track and say, hey, this horse here is is dumb and let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: No, I love horses, they're they're awesome, but I just they're not very We'll be out.
Speaker 2: There and uh, it's at the list of the smartest, right there, dolphin is the smartest. No, it's okay, So it's got humans involved.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so humans number one, dolphin.
Speaker 2: Mario, just help me out. We take a look at the thirties smartest animals. Oh, that's in no particular order.
Speaker 1: Give me top five. Where do horses?
Speaker 2: It's no particular order.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's no order, that got it? Okay, Well, I'm gonna say horses are probably last. I'm gonna say pigs are smarter than horses. Am I not wrong?
Speaker 2: Pigs are smarter than horses.
Speaker 1: They're smarter than horses. They are they'll eat until their stomach explodes?
Speaker 2: Am I not wrong?
Speaker 1: With? What do they call that? When they when the horse eats too much in it and.
Speaker 2: It there's a term for it. It's god. There's a term.
Speaker 1: Okay, at their radios, right, this is the horse down like people are screaming, going. Of course, it's called some and some.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dolphins, Dolphins are number one.
Speaker 1: I told you dolphins are number one.
Speaker 2: This can't be right.
Speaker 1: Ravens, Yeah, ravens are brilliant. Ravens are billy. They plot.
Speaker 2: All they do is say never more, never more. That's the only thing. That's the only thing I want to say, is never more. Let me tell you more.
Speaker 1: If a raven is looking at you, yeah, move hey, if a raven is looking you in the eye, move, cat move.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you guy something? What I saw two crows yesterday? So I witnessed an attempted murder.
Speaker 1: Because a crew of crows has called a murder.
Speaker 2: Get okay, here's a dollar in okay, golley octopus? They oot octopus?
Speaker 1: You remember we used to do Sylvester Stallon did eggar Allen Paul?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's a big black chicken. Hey, what's his chicken? Keep saying never more? Fifteenth Horses are fifteenth smartest.
Speaker 1: Behind what what what's fourteenth?
Speaker 2: I don't want to say it, is it?
Speaker 1: What's fourteenth? What's fourteenth? What's fourteenth?
Speaker 2: You just move on to it. Cats, dude, and just above and just above squirrels and bes, dude. Bees are smarter than horses. No, no, no, no, horses just too so.
Speaker 1: Horses are barely above bees. My point exactly. Don't get mad at me. I think they're cute and they're good in movies, but they're not.
Speaker 2: I think this list is more propaganda from Big Dolphin, and we don't need to be listening.
Speaker 1: Don't kill the messenger.
Speaker 2: You know in the barns right now, Churchill, down to the backside.
Speaker 1: They're plotting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they choose people that have a station on out there. Thank you very much. Yeah, thanks for listening.
Speaker 4: And the horses are hearing this and they're like, yeah, tonight, after everybody goes away, horses, tonight, we're gonna make sure we find him.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: When they interview the horse after the race to ask how it went, oh, they can't do that because the horses don't talk.
Speaker 2: You want to and they knew.
Speaker 1: If they knew that they were really following, yester ed, dude, if they did, if they did, if they did they did, if they did they do. The horse would say, Tony Vannetti inspired me because he called me one of the dumbest animals on out of the animal world and inspired me to win this race. I was doubted and I came through, so I'm inspirational, not the other way around.
Speaker 2: I think I think the horse would say, no, Tony Venet is actually the most important part of us. The horses asked, horses are smart, dude, this is this is Aqua Logue.
Speaker 1: Unluck, my friend, it's Aqua Lock.
Speaker 2: Let me take away your radon.
Speaker 1: You got me doing Aqua Loogue. Now Aqua Lock. Louisville's aqualog Louisville aquaock dot com. By by the way, basement waterproofing, crawl spaces, reconditioning, raid on mitigation, right, mold removal. Uh, they'll check out your sub pumps, they'll fix your basement inspections, free quotes.
Speaker 2: He's getting ready, come over and do myself pump.
Speaker 1: He's the best jaj craft man in Aqua Lock. You know the name because they're the best. Eight eight two o nine to six to. Oh call that right now eight eight two o nine six Oh. Let's seal up the basement. Let's get this thing done. You'll never have to deal with the leaky basement again. And if you haven't gotten your rd on mitigation, you got to Louisville aquallock dot com back after this fireplace. Nope, not getting a lot of fan mail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. Talk about smart horses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're apparently horses have their own phones. They're sending me mean tweets. Well, when you speak the truth.
Speaker 2: On the radio, horses, you got to be able to take the heat, and.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to do that for all of you. Okay, guys, okay guys, for being wrong, for being right all the time. It's a curse.
Speaker 2: Now the horses are sad and depressed and walking around the backside with loss.
Speaker 4: You know the name of this song. This is a very popular song. All the college bands play this.
Speaker 2: Here I said, all the horses are walking around.
Speaker 1: We got it.
Speaker 2: You did the stupid long face.
Speaker 1: You did it.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about this one. Leave it to Tony Vana to stir up some trouble your fees in stirrups.
Speaker 1: No, but no bands do this. We tarmaut.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is a All the college bands play this song. There's a reason I'm playing You're a liar. You know the name of this song. It's very popular from the late Could I say something? The title of this song is the horse.
Speaker 2: Can I say something? Because of his comments, there are people that agree with him, so he's probably developed some kind of a colt falling a colt. We're going off a cliff.
Speaker 1: I've never heard a band in the I've never heard.
Speaker 2: A band.
Speaker 4: Heard it when they're playing the college bands play this at basketball football game.
Speaker 1: No, never once.
Speaker 3: Hey gotta get out more so horse walks into the bar and the bar turning away. Hey, and horse goes.
Speaker 2: You read my mind because they'd like to eat. Hey, get that way, we get it. I'll get the little Hey. The fireplace, baby, that's what I'm here. It is, got a room shot off of Hey, the fireplace and grill Masters Supply. Listen, I love grill Master's supply. It's where I get all my woods, where we get all my rubs, pellets, spices, rubs, sauces, all the grill Masters supply. I have a pits and spits that I purchased from grow Master's Supply. That's what I cooked probably ninety five percent of our food on. But I just recently upgraded and got another one. That's right, two of them from grill Master Supply. You want to have the best salmon you ever had your life, go up there and check out the weather Bee's rub I use Weatherby's Island rub on mine light olive oil and pull it around one twenty six. The best salmon you're gonna have your life. But they have Danios. They have meat chirts, they have Cosmo, they have every rub and sauce that you need. Plus they are a resource for you. Got questions about a grill smoker or maybe even an outdoor kitchen. They'll build it for you. Don't take my word for them. Check out grillmasters supply dot Com. You're gonna love grill Masters. Stick around more on the way after news News Radio eight forty w h as that gonet I meant to call for the Heathaw Gospel Quartet, you know, camping because it is Roy Clark's birthday today.
Speaker 1: But Dwight has a tension span of a year on in that ye like mine's even shorter. Yes, are we supposed to be promoting a guest for terry miners later? Or is that embargled information? Gus?
Speaker 4: Let me check on that. Okay, I'm pretty sure that's not open to the world. Do not know that answer.
Speaker 1: I do not want to say it because it is uh a security issue and I don't want to Uh. I don't want to mention it because Secret Service was here yesterday and I don't want it and they were checking somebody.
Speaker 2: Knows that the President's coming. Dude, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not the president.
Speaker 3: You don't have to be a mathematician to put those two and twos together.
Speaker 2: Man, did you see where jd. Vance dropped the Uh? He drop it.
Speaker 1: It's not the first time it's happened, but I.
Speaker 2: Think one of the guys was holding the trophy and he just took the base.
Speaker 1: The worst is on the National championship when they dropped the football, when they dropped the glass ball. Oh gosh, on the field and it smashes, and you're just like, are you kidding me? You just won the national title. You broke the trophy.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: But it really seriously happens all the time. They drop it. It's awkward. They always make these trophies awkward, heavy and weird. It's it's like dating men. No, no, I don't know. Okay, all right, women reveal. We will not mention it. We'll let you know later.
Speaker 3: Oh, this interview, it's could be huge.
Speaker 1: Guess we could do an impersonation of the person that's gonna Okay.
Speaker 2: No, we can't.
Speaker 1: We're not kidding.
Speaker 2: That would give it away, for sure. Get we would do it, for sure.
Speaker 1: That would give it away without mentioning the We can do.
Speaker 2: The impersonation a pretty good one too.
Speaker 1: Terry's driving around now going I hate those two.
Speaker 2: That's common knowledge. Sure, I can't remember if he revealed that yesterday. Okay, And I don't see where it would be an issue. But then again, I do see where it's issued.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I would think it's important to promote.
Speaker 2: If Air Force one lands, won't they give it away? No?
Speaker 1: No, sorry, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? All right, Uh here we go.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's get out, let's get a change. Subject you okay, all right. So women reveal what they've learned by after dating men for a while, which they didn't realize.
Speaker 2: Okay, this could be interesting.
Speaker 1: This one is I think basic. I saw a comedian there were two sisters in the crowd, and one talked a lot and the other one didn't. And the comedian looked at the one that talked a lot and said, your marriage is doomed because you talk all the time. And he said their sister, and he said yeah. He said, you're gonna be fine because you know, you don't talk. So the first one is sometimes this is the this is the epiphany that women have had after they've dated men for the first time. Okay, sometimes you got the dating game thing, guys. I think it's on the button bar you just clicked and yes you can promote that, No we can't. This morning, Mitch McConnell, Oh, will join Terry Miners. They are friends, they've been Mitch has been coming on his show for thirty years. I remember him coming by and he came by himself. He used to come by himself. He just pull up to the station to walk up.
Speaker 2: And we do this.
Speaker 1: He's a big U OFL fan, so he'd stay at the window and look at us talk about U of L sports, And I was like, is that the third most powerful person on the planet looking at us talking about UFL basketball? Yes, yes it is so. Mitch McConnell will be on today. I don't know what they're going to talk about. Do you think how smart horses are versus bees? Probably think that will be the top thing, probably, all right. The first the first thing that women reveal is sometimes they really do just think about nothing.
Speaker 3: Of course we do, absolutely yes, and then then they go, what are you thinking about?
Speaker 1: But I think this lends to the beliefs that they didn't believe us when we told them what are you thinking about nothing? I'm just sitting here And they were like, of course that can't be true. What are you thinking about? And then they get mad at us because we're like, I swear to you it was nothing, Gus. How many times have you been happy when nothing's going on up there?
Speaker 4: Just great to set there and look out into the sunshine.
Speaker 1: Yes, nothing, nothing matter of fact.
Speaker 2: Nothing matter of fact.
Speaker 1: Especially your job now, Gus. Great job taking the job you've got now, Uh, to be able to get to the point to where you're not thinking about what if the tower goes down? What if? Uh? You know, what if?
Speaker 2: Dwight. You don't know how many times.
Speaker 1: I have laid in bed scenarios.
Speaker 4: Look, yesterday morning, I got woke up early for something, okay, so I got up and did it, and then I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Go back to sleep, so I fell back asleep, which.
Speaker 4: Caused me coming later. Well, I woke up listening to this show going yeah, yeah, listen, make a little note on that one, and I fell back asleep and going I.
Speaker 1: Just don't want to And we apologize for carrying the station for them when we really do the h the back pain medication that you all have to buy for us. We appreciate all of that.
Speaker 2: I have to welcome our new sponsored domes back bill. Thank you for those that carry the station. You'll need don't nine to noon.
Speaker 1: Thankless job. Uh sometimes you really we're not thinking anything, that's true, man, Yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes I'm just playing the name game in my mind. Yes, Chuck Chuck, bo buck banana Nana.
Speaker 1: Well, second thing that they reveal and my music is gone.
Speaker 2: Sorry, hang on, thank you.
Speaker 1: If you're listening to the podcast, you can't hear them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, there's no music anyway. How very podcast.
Speaker 1: Men would write this is from women. Men would rather break their arms than bring groceries in in multiple trips. Oh, no question, baby, I got this.
Speaker 2: I do too. I got it man, I'll get cuts on my wrist, damn plastic.
Speaker 1: One more bag, one more bag, and then you gotta get you got to get up to get to the handle for the door.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, multiple trips, my, but that's right. We're getting it all right now. Ah right, we are.
Speaker 1: How many of the water twenty four packs of waters can you get? We at least two at a time, right, Oh yeah, we stack, stack and go, stack and go.
Speaker 2: We use sink water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, women reveal men really do love having their hands in their pants when they're laying down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do, well, yes, we do.
Speaker 1: I don't know where it's started. It's probably probably Evel. I don't know what's the deal where it's like you just feel comfortable with your pants but your hand, yeah, not exactly down there. It's just like your fingers are in the just in the top of your underwear, just hang out. Is that not true?
Speaker 2: No to self. Never shake hands with tony, right, Okay, make sure you gotta make sure it's still there every once in a while.
Speaker 1: That is an old man thing too, where where they're standing and waiting on you and they got the hand on the hip and it's inside the pants.
Speaker 3: You're starting you're starting to do that, I am are I Yeah, I saw it at the Girl Master's supply Friday. You were talking to some nice lady in the hands were down in the back of your pants, and then my hands were down the back of her pants because I'm more comfortable with.
Speaker 1: That starting to do that. Here's a serious one. How much men struggle mentally and don't allow anyone to know about it? Well? Does It's part about being a man.
Speaker 2: That was me for years, But now I'm quite open about mental health. Too much open, un I'm not knowing, I'm not.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're right.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you more. They tell you about this dream I had last night.
Speaker 1: Man, that's okay. What no, man, We're conditioned to go. Just keep it yourself, punch through. That's what we do.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you want to vent, I should preface by venting by letting them know I'm not asking for a solution.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, that's the ladies, I understand the What are you telling me for?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what this means?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what it means?
Speaker 1: What does it mean?
Speaker 2: This is the equivalent of a lady taking her to Tony's breaking alignment okay, right, and saying, hey, Robert Oben, my car keeps making this click any clicking noise and then it does drop me crazy, and then Tony breaks the alignment, going oh you know what that is. That's your fuber gasket and you need to get a replaced. I didn't ask you the solution. I just want to tell you what is wrong with my car. Same thing. You know what? It defeats me.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what am I doing? Am I listening? Am I fixing? Well? Tell me what I'm doing?
Speaker 2: Listen If we're not supposed to tell you what the solution of your problem is. Yeah, just say it into your phone or call your sister or somebody. Let me out of it.
Speaker 1: This one girl responds, and this is the last one. Boy parts float in the bath. First of all, men don't take baths, no, non don't take baths. No.
Speaker 2: But I am in my cellar cover hot tub quite often.
Speaker 1: I think I'm too vulnerable. Men are just too vulnerable in the bath. You're kind of like, this seemsulnerable. I don't like this.
Speaker 2: Why you're just sitting there in your own filth?
Speaker 1: Would you like a bath bomb? I can drop an ann No, it's the bath bomb. You know, if your skin will be so smooth?
Speaker 2: Do you have penia klada?
Speaker 1: Why are you in here?
Speaker 2: Do you have a penia klada bath?
Speaker 1: Do you have a panick alatta?
Speaker 2: That sounds nice?
Speaker 1: But I haven't taken a bath in twenty years. You have to take a bath, no, Gus, I can't stay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't remember last time I took a bath.
Speaker 1: Mario's like seventeen, how many time? Mario Mario, how many bath guys? You a bath guy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: He said no, no, He's like no, no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: I don't understand baths.
Speaker 1: Even in those stupid movie scenes where they there's fifty candles lit, they're both in a bathroom, in the bathtub, and I'm like, there's no real room in there, That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what about the people. You ever see the people that take a bath and they get like this whole little tray in front of.
Speaker 1: Them, right, oh yeah, yeah, all kinds one for drag?
Speaker 2: Did you get well?
Speaker 1: She reads in there, there's a candle, But in reality, you're only in there for like fifteen twenty minutes, or you start to look like if.
Speaker 2: You're not in a cellar cover hot tub of water gets cold, what are you staying there for?
Speaker 1: You're on a roll?
Speaker 2: Call me butter all right?
Speaker 1: Kids?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Edland and Edland one percent commission rate five nine nine twenty eight hundred. That's the phone number. Keep the money in your pocket right now. You can get whatever price you want for your house. Trust me. Houses are selling in six days in Jefferson County. Even crazier at Oldham County doesn't matter. Man, whatever you're asking, you're going to get. Keep the Why are you paying someone else a larger amount? Just do the one percent with Eedland and England, They've been doing it for seven years, five nine, nine, twenty eight hundred Eland and Eland real estate brokeridges for forty six years. One per set comes in right back after the sun News Raady eight forty wha is hey, there's a fundraised tonight at di Orio's in Prospect Restaurants helping other restaurants because the River Road guys are taking a huge hit with weather and of course all that traffic with the construction. So please go on out there tonight. And I want to remind your Christian brother's roofing doing roofs free estimates man two four four zero two's year old eight for gus and tight. I'm Tony FANNEDDIY and we'll see you tomorrow on news radio forty whs mit Ricconnell with Terry Miners later.
Speaker 2: I love you, ma,