Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to New York Corners. All right, Hammered Hank, good morning.
Speaker 1: You like the sound of being a six time Hall of Famer, do you I do? Yeah, I would too. If I was sitting on five, I'd like to move up to six. It wouldn't six Timers club. This guy says he played last year.
Speaker 2: It's just Matt, ma just Matt. Just not Ma. No, this is just Matt, just Matt. Good morning. Hey, good morning, rod Ryan Show, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, welcome back. You're not the may Man, You're just Matt. But you've had some success on this show as well.
Speaker 2: You've been in the Hall of Fame. Yeah, one time, one time, one time Hall of Famer. Well that's all it takes, dude. Uh.
Speaker 1: You know your guy over here is a couple questions away from getting back into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: You're gonna stuff him. Oh, we're gonna give it a shot.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chili put Holy Canoles.
Speaker 2: To the winner.
Speaker 1: Today a two and fifty dollars Living Spaces promo card the perfect time to elevate your home. At the Living Spaces President's Day event, you can say big on a variety of designs.
Speaker 2: You have be kidding me. It's a huge prize. Boys.
Speaker 1: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What a lineup we have for this game? Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Alex, I really need you listening. I feel like a close one here. What floor is superstitiously Secot, Matt, lava?
Speaker 2: What did he say? Alex said lava? He said lava.
Speaker 1: No, Hammer and Hank, what floor is superstitiously skipped? In most tall buildings, thirteenth floor sometimes called the lava floor. Do we have a pully bone situation? No, it's never called. He was thinking of the kids game The floor is lava. Yeah, yeah, I've played that before.
Speaker 2: I burnt my foot on that game before. Matt. You got in there laser quick though. Ready to do that again? Matt, Oh yeah, let's do it again. But but but get it right.
Speaker 1: Question number two, Hank, Matt, what purple dinosaur loved us in the night?
Speaker 2: That was a die dead on tie.
Speaker 1: Matt and Hammer and Hank, hey, stop that, don't do that again. Using my questions always the question what purple dinosaur loved us in the nineties, Barney. I think they both knew where we were going with that one. Next question, shout out your day before the other. Dude, what part of the body does a pediatrist work on?
Speaker 2: Who you got, Hank, Hank, show me?
Speaker 1: Hey, just Matt, dude, you were great today.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's always a pleasure. Dude, you were looking You were great today. Thank you. That good game. It was a really really good game. Just Matt.
Speaker 1: I want you back on this game, all right, thirty days you're.
Speaker 2: On the clock. Yes, man, listen every day. Hammer and Hank, thank you, Matt, Hammer and Hank. Six time Hall of Famer. That's impressive to it. Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's really really impressive. And I liked that he made you work for it. I don't want anybody I did too. I don't want anybody waltzed in there.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on. That was a good game. Those mats, those mats are good, okay, bro.
Speaker 1: And a two hundred and fifty dollars a Living Spaces promo card. What dude, it's all yours man, and then the other four days of great prizes.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, man, hang on for me.