Speaker 1: Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology, utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: You can explore with confidence.
Speaker 1: Go to realrifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. We can sell you firsthand. This is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case. It has a tablet that comes with it. It gives you a step by step instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promo code cult at checkout, you'll get ten percent.
Speaker 2: Off of your entire order.
Speaker 1: Shop now at realrifetechnology dot com. That's Realrife Technology dot Com.
Speaker 2: That are hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we have Raven Lee back on the show for the first time in a long time. Although oh, you have been on the live shows here lately and people love you, and as a matter of fact, on the last live show, and I don't think that that was the first time when somebody was like, dude.
Speaker 4: Zombie needs her own podcast. Dude all day.
Speaker 5: Eventually, eventually I'll get one kid be back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it definitely should come. You are very knowledgeable on a lot of things, and this is why we love having you on.
Speaker 4: And so what exactly are we getting into today.
Speaker 5: We are going to get into the monkey pocks, Bill Gates smallpox and just kind of go through the whole not the whole shebangcause there's a lot of knowledge, but at least some of it of what's kind of going on with the new pandemic flavor for the year.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, I was looking into this a little bit before we started. I can't find a direct trail, like a direct link. When Bill Gates the computer dude, the ultimate nerd, the whitest white boy to ever crack her right, all of a sudden went from being the world's biggest gazillionaire and he was doing philanthropy things. He was he was donating a lot of things, charity work and all these things good go good stuff great, And all of a sudden there was a hard pivot to where he went super deep into the medical world, super deep into vaccines. And now he and the whole Bill Melinda Gates Foundation has become this hive mind of just extremism. And so I honestly couldn't find when that hard pivot happened. I knew it was before COVID, though, like it was years and years before COVID.
Speaker 2: Was it ninety nine.
Speaker 5: Ninety nine when he invested seven hundred and fifty million dollars into the Global Alliance of Vaccines and Amusations.
Speaker 4: What a fucking investment three quarters of a bill, dude? So is it true that is.
Speaker 2: It that was before two thousand? That was a lot of fucking money, right, right?
Speaker 3: And you know, and I heard something and I wanted to see if maybe you guys know, But is it true that he actually isn't the one that created Microsoft, that he essentially just bought the company and possibly renamed it or something.
Speaker 5: Yes, yep, he sold it pretty much well paid for it, I guess would be the better way of saying for it. Yeah, he didn't originate it, He just he capitalized. He's really smart at capitalizing his investments. That's how he's been able to get to where he's at and have his hand in so many places is because he's really smart and strategic with how he invests money and then pulls it out. Like with the Code vaccine, he invested fifty five million into Biotech, which is the people that made the Pfizer vaccine in twenty nineteen, and then he sold his shares for over three hundred dollars a share for upwards of five hundred and fifty million two years later. And so like, he is a returning profit and he's even come out and had like a whole segment. I was just reading about about him talking about how vaccines are the biggest profit for his capital a return and that's why he continuously quote unquote does this, And I was like, okay.
Speaker 1: So all right, so Jonathan, to answer your question, yes, he is not the guy who actually like was soldering the wires to build a computer that turned into Microsoft, right.
Speaker 3: Which is interesting because they say that that's his origin story, that he created Microsoft in his garage.
Speaker 2: So yes and no.
Speaker 1: Right, So I'm not taking away from him having any type of tech background. He has that, but yes he did. He wasn't the originator of the company. He wasn't the the Eureka moment guy who created it. However, he took it from a garage company and turned it into what we know today now. And to your point, yes, he is brilliant as far as making money goes okay, And so there is a argument to say that how he's been able to do this on mass so many times and just never miss right. So if you look at how the Rothschilds got so big, and you look at yes, bank for sure, for sure, but banking was only one step of that.
Speaker 2: It was the information, right, it was the intel.
Speaker 1: They knew who won the war two weeks before anyone else in England did, so they knew how to swap their currencies over to make the most money, so that they never missed. They had information that was way ahead of the game of anybody.
Speaker 2: Else at the time.
Speaker 1: Bill Gates did that with the internet, right, So you got to keep that in mind. As far as the inner workings of the Internet and back doors and security and hacking and all that. He is like the godfather of all godfathers of the Internet, so he knows exactly what's about to happen months in advance as far as business is concerned, website development, all this shit, and it all ties in, especially these days during the dot com bubble, when a whole new industry sprung out of thin air. He was the one spearheading that and he's been the one to capitalize the most off of it. So that's why he's gone and grown into what it is. So, yeah, it was a garage company quote unquote, yes, but for.
Speaker 2: What it has become. Yes, they took a lot of shrewd maneuvering.
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna take away from that type of intelligence for sure.
Speaker 4: So it's interesting.
Speaker 3: I just watched this movie that just came out yesterday. It's called Civil War. I don't know if y'all saw that that movie came out or whatever. I had heard some rumblings about it. And what's her name, MJ the original MJ from Spider Man, Kirsten Dunce or whatever her name is right, and she was in it. So I was like, Okay, at least there's somebody in it. And so I watched it. And by the way, the movie sucked. I don't advise anybody to go and watch it.
Speaker 4: It was horrible.
Speaker 1: They never explained what started the Civil War. They just cut to the middle of it. And these journalists are like, well, I'm a journalist, big dog. No one gives a fuck. What is on your vest? What are you talking about right now?
Speaker 3: Right? But one of the things in that movie was is that they stopped somewhere to go get gas because they were on their way to DC because they knew that the president was about to get you know, taken out or whatever, and so they stopped at this real sketchy place to.
Speaker 4: Go get gas.
Speaker 3: And they went to, you know, go pay the people at the gas station, and these people are all sitting outside with their guns and everything. And Kirsten Dunns so whatever. She goes and she's like, she's like, hey, I want some gas, and she goes and I also want some food and stuff. She goes, I have three hundred dollars and the guy goes, three hundred dollars, that's enough to buy you a slice of bread and maybe ham or cheese, because like the currency just went to shit. And then she goes, no, no, no, three hundred Canadian dollars and then like he steps back and he's like, oh, okay, so it's like worth a lot more at that time, which is interesting whenever they're that's the little things that I noticed in those movies, because we already hear the whispers of the dollar going into the shitter, that it's gonna eventually just tank, and that maybe we're gonna be making the switch over to some kind of cryptocurrency or some people say a gold back currency. I don't know whether you believe in XRP or XLM or bitcoin or whatever the case, but it just it's it's strange whenever you're starting to see these movies come out at these times, because we're definitely people who like to cover the occult and stuff like that, right, and and the world's leaders and the elites, and they have to plant these tiny little seeds to make it so it's not that crazy. Whenever it does happen, you know, it's it's wild shit.
Speaker 1: And realistically, a few days ago, Trump almost got shot again, and that would have been real life.
Speaker 5: It's justesting you bring up a movie. I'm actually going to bring up World War Z. Yeah, and how it ties into this weird information that I've suddenly found. And I was like, hmm, did you know that the Archives of smallpock Eradication program is located in Switzerland where in the movie they have to travel Switzerland and it has all the viruses locked up in that lab and almost stuff. It's actually real, And then I started to look into it more and more. It's where they hub the all the extra pretty much. And there's like multiple locations around the world where they're like grouped together vaccines, either to prevent stuff or they have places like that where they have the archives that are holding all the viruses that they've never cured, because even though smallpox is eradicated and has been since nineteen seventy seven, it's never been cured ever once, right.
Speaker 3: And which is interesting because you have all of the world's elites meeting up in Davos every year in Davos, Switzerland.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Switzerland also has like multiple things with the elites going there and doing like parties and they have it's where they have a lot of their Central Banking. Blackrock just hosted a thing there a few months ago.
Speaker 1: Like, if anybody's curious, Switzerland is notoriously neutral in every war. As a matter of fact, even Hitler wouldn't fucking touch Switzerland.
Speaker 2: That should that should be a little bit of a red flag.
Speaker 1: Oh and let's not forget the Pope himself is only guarded by the Swiss Guard. They literally have to be Swiss born and raised to even guard the Holy of Holiness himself. Okay, so like all of that, Yo, Switzerland is a strategically weird little spot.
Speaker 5: It's a strange location. And the fact that the fact that Warz has this very specific like they have to go to Switzerland. And then I just was reading because I was actually reading through trying to find the information about smallpox vaccines, and it just popped up at the very end. It is really long study that like, hey, by the way, this is les are like hidden here, and I'm like, that's a that's a weird place to put that vaccine of all the places in the world, and just happens to be the exact location of the movie that talks about ending the world. And you have to inject yourself with smallpox or other deadly viruses to pass through zombies when there's already been this whole zombie outbreak situation that they've been talking about in Africa lately. I'm just I'm really all about zombies, so like anything that includes zombies, I happen to be like still tracking very much.
Speaker 1: But I will say though, it's having like a underground hub, right, an underground bunker that stores all of the vaccines for all the known viruses that humans have ever come across.
Speaker 2: That is in fact a real thing.
Speaker 1: And we did an episode talking about how there's like five hundred underground bunkers in America strictly to store cheese.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: There is multiple. Yeah, that's a long standing thing the government. The government had to prop up the dairy industry in World War Two, and then afterwards they just continued to buy all the unused milk, and so to keep it stored for better they had to just make it into cheese. And they don't know what else to do with it. That's why Reagan started doing government cheese. There's a whole thing with that. But in the nineties, Craft and what was the other big one, Cisco I think, bought the majority of the cheese, which is when the got Milk campaign really started. That was all government fund. It's a whole co op. But anyway, all that aside, and that's like confirmed that there are five hundred underground bunkers just for cheese. There are thousands of underground bunkers around the world where they're holding heirloom seeds of every single plant that we have quote quote unquote come across, especially.
Speaker 2: Food producing and fruit bearing plants and these things.
Speaker 5: They just opened it. They just opened it like a month ago. They just had their reopen Greenland, and Greenland, of course, of course is Greenland of all places. But they just opened it again where they just dropped off the new batch of seeds. I read through the whole thing and watched the little ceremony, and I was like, this is why Greenland is the place. Like if you book strategically on every map, and like if you play the game Plague and you've read all the books about the end of the world, Greenland is like where you want to make it to. Like they even had the movie Greenland that goes all into it, like Trump owns airspace over there and land like and.
Speaker 2: They have a really really really.
Speaker 1: Low population really love, Yeah, because it's cold as fuck. Yeah for any of our green landing and listeners out there, good cult members out there in Greenland, yose we needed no message, then does a message. I would love to know how many of y'all are listening to us from your European equivalent of an igloo the Iceberg.
Speaker 5: I did see though about Bill Gates. I didn't know this that he stepped down as CEO of Microsoft and completely was done by two thousand and eight, and then I knew that they they gave away quote unquote there you know, a lot of their fortune. But he's a mass so much fortune since twenty eighteen that he's well surpassed what he quote gave away in this attempt to be this philanthropist. Like I just I don't know, I don't believe it. There's too many links to him, and like he's right now, he's invested in the latest in vaccines is the patch that they're working on, the novia vaccine, protein based, the malaria vaccine, and also the nanotech vaccines, but he's quietly removed himself away from that because COVID is actually a nanoparticle vaccine. But he has kind of rejected it in the sense of, like, I'm not really backing this now, but he's still invested in like twenty six other companies that is doing that.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you brought up malaria. John't think give me the ability to share the screen. I got a quick video of our boil billion Gates speaking on it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I know that some people like to look at a lot of the philanthropists and praise them for all their donations to certain charities or to certain countries and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Do not be fooled.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that it's necessarily a bad thing, but most of those donations that are going to charities or certain countries are strictly for the sole reason of.
Speaker 4: Tax right off.
Speaker 3: This is why, Like if you look, if you start looking into like Salvation Army and Goodwill and stuff like that, dude, it's a lot sketchier shit than what you think. Like even little stuff like that, you start to really you start to really dig a little bit deeper.
Speaker 4: It's it's not what you think it is, absolutly.
Speaker 3: I mean, I love me some goodwill, so I'm not shitting on it. But you know, what I mean, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Look, philanthropy is not bad, Okay, giving if you have a lot and you want to give to those in need, and you put your money where your mouth is and you want to support things that you're about. Look, I respect that in one degree. But when we start tearing back the layers of old Billium, right, and we start looking at where he's given the money, why he's given the money, and how and just all of this and out of his own mouth. Okay, these are direct quotes, and I'm I'm not playing these clips as propaganda for the man.
Speaker 2: He's got enough fame in fortune. Okay.
Speaker 1: Beyond this is literally that we are not saying what we think we remember hearing him say one time.
Speaker 2: This is straight from the man's mouth.
Speaker 1: So as Zombie just brought up malaria, all right, let's talk about it right here.
Speaker 6: So when the Gates Foundation got started, we made malaria one of our top priorities, funding research to understand the disease and how to create lots of new tools, and then taking those tools and actually getting them out and saving kids' lives.
Speaker 7: There is some progress.
Speaker 8: Overall, malaria deaths have fallen by twenty percent, not too So how do people get infected with malaria?
Speaker 6: Well, it starts with a mosquito that actually has hilario and when it bites a person, it spreads malaria to them. And then if another mosquito comes along and bites that person, then that mosquito is infected. And how that mosquito can infect other person. So it's a cycle of going back and forth between people and mosquitoes. So during the peak of the malaria season in Africa, you have massive number of mosquitoes that have malaria in them, and you have a massive number of humans on the app the malaria in them.
Speaker 5: And so worldwide every.
Speaker 6: Year you have about two hundred and fifty million cases and so our goal is to get that number down as much as possible. In fact, the goal is to get it all the way to zero malaria cases, to eradicate malaria.
Speaker 7: Now how would you go about that, Well, the.
Speaker 6: First thing you want to do is you want to have less of these mosquitoes biting people making them sick. And that's where bed nets come in. They both block the biting end. They kill mosquitoes. You spray spray the walls.
Speaker 8: Of your hut.
Speaker 6: That also kills mosquitoes. And we have a new tool comming, this gene drive that'll change mosquitoes so that populations go down. As we apply these three tools, there's way less.
Speaker 2: Of these mosquitoes in the environment.
Speaker 6: Now we can also drop the cases by protecting humans.
Speaker 1: Ideally, real quick, before he says, he's about to say, everything he's set up until this point, right, we want to regenetically modify these mosquitos, mosquito nets.
Speaker 2: All these things. So far, it's all been good, it's all being gucci.
Speaker 1: Now he's going to go ahead and mention lowering the number of humans that could be infected.
Speaker 2: How will we do that, Bill.
Speaker 6: Really, we'd get a long acting vaccine and we don't have that yet, or another type of drug monoclonal antibodies. Instead of people being infected, you can say that they're just completely protected and so they're outside this pool of infection, and that means that they're no longer the source of the parasite going back into the mosquito, and so that is very very helpful. And then for the the balance of the people, you want to find them, diagnose them, and treat them.
Speaker 7: And if you do that well.
Speaker 6: Every year you've got less and less cases, and eventually you get the numbers to be small enough that it all drops down and you literally have zero cases for every year thereafter, you're saving millions of lives.
Speaker 1: All right, So he didn't go into the depths of what I thought he was. There's another video where he does. But but okay, fine, So all those things sounded okay off top until he mentioned the vaccines and all these things. But fine, fine, As far as the intention, it sounded good, right.
Speaker 2: That was a few years back. That's an whole video.
Speaker 3: The story that he's telling you sounds like the intention might be pure, right, like this is what he's trying to tell you on the surface. And by the way, I love his little arts and crafty thing that he's he's doing there to really get the point of to all of us who are still playing with blocks and eating chalk, because that really helped me out. I know that I definitely couldn't have gotten that example of what he was talking about if he didn't like, take some red pain and put it on a mosquito, Like he blew my mind with his just awesomeness exactly, Like what a what a brilliant man, dude to lay it out at the way he did.
Speaker 1: Twenty two years and they've lowered the malaria cases by twenty percent allegedly. I'm I'm pretty sure that's an inaccurate number.
Speaker 5: Did they do you guys? Did I do when I talked to you guys last Did I show you my malaria like fifty nine slide presentation that I talked all about how this sleak happened? They were I know that I brought it up, I think on one of your lives about Bill Gates and the Foundation and how I deep dived into it and like tracked it back to those the people that own the malaria vaccines.
Speaker 4: You may have There's been a lot of weeks.
Speaker 5: There's been a lot of people. Yeah, So I don't have like every bit of knowledge off the top of my head, but from what I remember, like of everything, I'm actually looking at the fight against malary right now. So the new cases of malaria each year are two hundred and fifty million projected, but the deaths are exceeding over six hundred thousand, and that was in twenty twenty two. I know that the new updated status, I think it's around like seven hundred and fifty thousand deaths, which if you think about the global agenda, especially Gates even being the one that has come out and said it on Ted Talks and everything else about how lowering the population is key. Why would you take away something that is killing so many people a year that's keeping the population lower. The vaccine itself has different stuff. There's two different types of vaccines that one of them was created here in America that Gates has actually paid for through the through the College. They created a whole separate subsection. And of that group that they made the vaccine for, they're the ones that were also working on the nanoparticle vaccine for COVID and they shut that down and they focus highly on malaria. But that vaccine is tied to those brothers that own the vaccine company in India, and they're the ones that profit the most out of this. And so there's a huge tie between how the malaria vaccine is connected to the COVID vaccine and the nanoparticle vaccines and how that's revolutionizing everything, and how it all ties back to Bill Gates investing in all of this, and in the same place, the WHO and Mill Gates since nineteen ninety nine have been completely tied together incahoots since the roto What is it? It's the rotova rotava virus. Remember that virus?
Speaker 2: Uh huh so.
Speaker 5: I remember, yeah, yeah, that's where he started his campaign for vaccine was then the problem is is that the malaria thing, it's the engineered So they bioengineered the mosquitoes, remember, and I told it like that, we have them here in America that are different than the ones they bio engineered over there. The problem is that they're now gaining I guess, the adaptability to be okay with the with the vaccines quote unquote, and so they're not actually dying. They're superbugs. And so it's like, okay, so now what are you going to do Because the nets only do so much, it's like a thirty eight percent chance. It's like they have to be replaced all the time, and they have like all these different things. It really comes down to the socioeconomics. Instead of the vaccines, they should be trying to replace or help people build safer quality homes, and instead of doing that, they're spending all this money on these vaccines. But then some of these people are only getting one vaccine, which only lasts a certain amount of time and then not getting anything else. So the vaccines aren't lasting. But that's a huge push in the last year and a half is those vaccines, because those are the first ever malaria vaccines. Because you used to take the pills, the blue pills, the doxy pills that make you go fucking crazy sometimes or have weird side effects. But they didn't want to ship those to those people. They wanted to just make the military take them. And then you know, that's it. So it's all connected, and there's there's a lot more information, but of course, like I can't remember everything.
Speaker 3: Dude, I was just thinking that wouldn't it kind of make sense if you're like an evil genius and I could just be trying to get into the mind of something that is beyond you know, my comprehension as far as you know, wherever they can take this evil. But if I was the most evil person in the world, what I would do is exactly what Bill Gates is doing. And my opinion of possiblely, you know, the idea around these vaccines because we saw within you know, the COVID vaccines, and I don't I'm not gonna sit here and say that the COVID vaccine represents all the other vaccines that were ever created. It was kind of just the straw of the book that broke the camel's back as far as vaccines go. For me, But if I was an evil genius, what I would do is is that I would get a you know, some kind of virus, and I would do as much work on it to try and figure out as much data as I possibly could on it. And what happens whenever that virus goes into a human and the long term effects, does it eventually weed itself out or is it going to take out all of humanity over time? Well, if you found that when within a lab, if you applied that virus to a human or several humans and just over time that the human immune system would eventually get rid of it. But before the human immune system eventually weeds it out, you pump out a bunch of vaccines. And that way the idea is is that the vaccine really is what cured and made the human immune.
Speaker 4: To all these diseases.
Speaker 3: You think about it, you can make a lot of money back dooring and it's really magic. It's a fucking illusion at that point, because now you're saying, well, the vaccine cured everything, and well there's not really any proof to say that it didn't cure anything. You know what I'm saying, Like this is really some slight hand kind of shit, which is dude, I bet you they're doing that, like I would put money on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, And this is actually pretty crazy that y'all both have just one two alleyupd me up for the next two videos I'm about to play. Both of them are quick. Both of them I think are two minutes and two minute a half fans apiece, so real quick, Ravenlee, you did, in fact say that the company, the Bill Gates with the vaccines and all that it's two brothers in India?
Speaker 2: Did you say I.
Speaker 5: Think it's India. Yeah, It's like it starts as an es and then can't feel like for me, I'll try to look it up while we were watching something.
Speaker 1: Excellent excellent because all right, as because the next video I'm going to play, people will say is taken out of context. It's Bill Gates basically calling his shot for COVID in twenty fifteen. And I want everyone to understand that, No, I didn't take just a random out of context clip.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, I didn't do that on any of these videos. This is a video to prove that.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, this is a clip that somebody said the Phfizor ceo says he's trying to cut the world's population in half. This YouTube video shows that that is actually not what happened.
Speaker 2: But just throwing out a little interesting tidbit here here we go.
Speaker 9: This video is being shared on social media platforms with the claim that it shows Pizars CEO Albert Borla saying that his company's goal is to reduce the world's population by fifty percent by twenty twenty three.
Speaker 10: Was by twenty twenty three, we will reduce the number of people in the world by fifty percent. I think today this dream is becoming lives.
Speaker 9: Some mid search of screenshots from the video led us to a YouTube video with similar visuals. This is from a conversation that Boler participated in at the DeVos Summit by the World Economic Forum. The original video was cut at the two minute thirty three second mark to make this thirty eight second viral clip, and a part of the YouTube video was edited to make the viral video. In the YouTube video, Boorler said, by twenty twenty three, we will reduce the number of people in the world that cannot afford our medicines by fifty percent. I think today this dream is becoming reality. In the viral video, the words that cannot afford our medicines have been cut out.
Speaker 10: Was by twenty twenty three, we will reduce the number of people in the world by fifty percent. I think today which dream is becoming was by twenty twenty three, we will reduce the number of people in the world that cannot afford our medicines by fifty percent. I think today which dream is.
Speaker 9: Becoming Pfizer launched an initiative to provide patent protected medicines to forty five lower income countries. Borla spoke about this in his conversation at Davos. As an edited video is being shared as the Pfizer's se CEO stating that his goal is to reduce world population by half. This post is.
Speaker 2: Misleading, Okay.
Speaker 1: So, as we were talking about how it's an Indian company that Gates is like thrown into I find it interesting that it would be an Indian channel that is calling out fact checks towards a Pfizer group. But okay, all right, all right, maybe I'm just digging a little too deep on that.
Speaker 2: So to keep.
Speaker 1: Things in context and to the point that you're making, Jonathan, and how we're talking about population controlling all these things, let's not mince words with what our boy Bill Gates is about to say on behalf of himself.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, this is him calling out what he believed was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I e. COVID in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 5: Every sent Sorry, I found it. I was looking for it. It was it's serum in Serum Institute of India and at Oxford University. Those are the two. That's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: And interesting that that Indian video didn't call all out that company, was just calling out the Pfizer.
Speaker 2: One on the fact check. I'm just throwing it out. But all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: This is Bill talking about what he thinks is the biggest threat to face the world back in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: Here we go today.
Speaker 6: The greatest risk of global catastrophe doesn't look like this. Instead, it looks like this. If anything kills over ten million people in the next few decades, it's most likely to be a highly infectious virus rather than a war.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: Part of the reason for this is that we have invested a huge amount in nuclear deterrence, We've actually invested very little in a system to stop an epidemic. We're not ready for the next epidemic. The failure to prepare could allow the next epidemic to be dramatically more devastating than a bowl up. The best lessons I think on how to get prepared are again what we do for war. We need a medical reserve corps, lots of people who've got the trainium and background, who are ready to go with the expertise. And then we need to pair those medical people with the military, taking advantage of the military's ability to move fast, do logistics and secure areas. We need to do simulations germ games, not war games, so that we see where the holes are. Finally, we need lots of advanced R and D in areas of vaccines and diagnostics. There are some big breakthroughs like the dino associated virus that couldn't work very very quickly. Now I don't have an exact budget for what this would cost, but I'm quite sure it's very modest compared to the potential harm. The World Bank estimates that if we have a worldwide flu epidemic, global wealth will go down by over three trillion dollars and we'd have millions and millions of deaths. If we start now, we can be ready for the next epidemic.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So did any of that say again twenty fifteen, ladies and gentlemen, when he gave that Ted talk, any of that sound kind of interestingly familiar?
Speaker 4: How many people did you say?
Speaker 5: Have you ever watched that? Have you ever watched the original movie War Games with the guy that played for a Spooler?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love it? Oh, with Joshua with the computer.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, let's play thermonuclear warfuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, that's a deep cut. Most people don't know about that movie.
Speaker 5: That's such a good movie. But that's another movie that shows you how ai Is would overtake and no better. But it's interesting that he bring up war Games because Wargames was all about strategy and limiting the threat pretty much increasing the threats of human popular So.
Speaker 1: We need to have a whole team of doctors just doing their own thing, teamed up with the military to enforce I mean, excuse me to help logistically the new medicines as they come out.
Speaker 2: And again that's twenty fifteen. Wow.
Speaker 3: First off, you need to put some respect on Matthew Broderick's name.
Speaker 4: Okay that hexcuse me. He's an American legend.
Speaker 7: His name.
Speaker 5: I had it in my head, but I was like, damn, who like what is?
Speaker 3: But but how many? Whenever he was talking about like death told numbers, what did he say?
Speaker 4: Ten millions?
Speaker 3: I thought he said, like a specific number, like ten million if it gets up to a certain number of millions.
Speaker 1: I don't think he actually put a number on it, but he did say the next if a global flu which he said that was his words, were to hit, it'd be an economic collapse and this and this and in trillion. Yeah, there was more billionaires produced during the quote unquote pandemic then ever before in human history.
Speaker 4: But I mean it worked out pretty well. It worked out pretty well for some people, for sure.
Speaker 2: It really did, didn't it.
Speaker 5: I did sign the Serum Institute. I was wrong. It's not two brothers. I misspoke. It's the Dad and the Sun. But he's the he's known as the Prince of Vaccines and his the serum institute is located in India and they manufacture globally over one point one point five billion doses a year, which include the polio vaccine, the detap, the tetanus all, I mean all of it, Measles, momps, Rebella, the new macacle, the COVID vaccine. Sixty five percent of children globally will receive at least one vaccine a year from this institute. And they're the ones that are hand in hand with the malaria group here in America that Bill's been completely funding into. And like there's a whole history behind this, Like it's hard to find who the who actually backs it, but I did fund that. There is backing from quote unquote banks in Switzerland.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And not to bring this to like a spiritual thing, but whenever we get into big pharma and whatnot, I always like to go back to like even in the Bible it mentions pharmachia, right, And I was looking at and I dude, I know that what is it a strong's concordance?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 4: He kind of breaks down a lot of things within the Bible, or.
Speaker 1: The strongest concordance. If you wanted those triple ogs, would it? Yeah, it was like a three times the thickness of the Strongs Concordance.
Speaker 3: Well, in the Strongs Concordance, he breaks down what the word pharmachia actually stands for, and he says, it's the use or administering of drugs, poisoning, sorcery magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it. So it's interesting because how many people are idolizing these people who are administering these vaccines. And it's almost warshiped. It's not even questioned that you just automatically assume that this is what's going to make us healthy. Meanwhile, you could argue that the administration of people who are pushing a lot of vaccines in these big vaccine companies, Fucking Bill Gates and all these people are saying that we could basically cure the world with far.
Speaker 4: You know, vaccines.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, this sounds like pharmakia, because if that's not drugs, poisoning, sorcery magical arts, like what is.
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: And I gotta tell you, man, I really I was thinking about this as I was doing the research for this show. And we talk about sheeple from time to time, right, people that just go with the flow, and the people that just whatever big Daddy government says, yes sir, but like all right, with a little with a shred of empathy, right, think about that single mama who's got a baby five year old, doesn't matter who went and got the COVID vacs because this was what is said to be the correct course of action and all these things, and she was doing what she thought as a good mom and all this shit, and then one thing leads to another, something horrible happens, This child dies, and the mom is just left with what her moral virtue that she listened to the government and just went along to not make a mess, to not make a fuss. And it's like, I genuinely feel bad for those people that like thought they were doing the right thing and like with the best intentions, with pure hearts, with just trying to be a good person, and they didn't want to infect somebody around them, whatever, whatever the case.
Speaker 2: And that's why I don't judge those that got the vaccine. I used to. I used to be shit on them, left, right and center.
Speaker 1: I don't anymore because I understand that people did what they thought was best in the moment, okay, and they had their own personal reasons for that. I'm not gonna judge, but like, it hurts my heart on behalf of them that they didn't do a little more research or you think for themselves just a fuck an inch.
Speaker 3: Its absolute faith in things and in people that you don't know their ulterior motives. And that's what it reminds me of that always Sonny and Philadelphia skit. So I want to just play this, dude, because it's so reminiscent of what we're talking about now. They're more geared to the like to the science. The whole idea was trust the science, right, and so I really wanted to just play this.
Speaker 4: It would I feel like it kind of sets the tone. Let's see.
Speaker 2: I love always Sonny, dude, I'm always down for this.
Speaker 7: I finish, guys. Finished.
Speaker 11: Now, this is all about making myself credible in your eyes again, and I'm going to do that by admitting that evolution.
Speaker 7: Is a lot.
Speaker 2: Yes, please do mac.
Speaker 11: Now, as you can see, this is the evolution meter, and I've put God, the creator of everything, on the right side and evolution on the left. I've went ahead and put you guys on on the fence, because of course you're gonna hear out just start no matter I'm righteous. I don't like to stand here present some egghead scientific argument based on fact.
Speaker 7: I'm just a regular dude. I like to drink beer.
Speaker 11: You know. I love my family, rock, flag and Eagle. Right, Charlie, he's got a point. No, he doesn't, see, Charlie. These liberals are trying to assassinate my character, and I can't change their mind. I won't change my mind because I don't have to, because I'm an American.
Speaker 7: I won't change my mind on anything.
Speaker 11: Regardless of the facts that are set out before me.
Speaker 7: I'm dug in and I'll never change beck. Look, you're wasting our time. You're not going to get us to not believe in evolution.
Speaker 2: And why is that?
Speaker 1: Because the smartest scientists in the entire world all agree that it's real.
Speaker 11: I'm glad you brought that up, because mister Reynolds, science is a liar sometimes, like.
Speaker 7: Is.
Speaker 11: Aristotle thought to be the smartest man on the planet.
Speaker 7: He believed that the Earth.
Speaker 11: Was the center of the universe, and everybody believed him because he was so smart, until another smartest guy came around. Galileo, and he disproved that theory, making Aristotle and everybody else on Earth looked like a bitch. Of course, Galileo then thought comments weren't optical illusion, and there's no way that the moon could cause the ocean's tides. Everybody believed that because he was so smart, he was also.
Speaker 7: Wrong, making him and everyone else on Earth looked like a bitch again.
Speaker 11: And then, best of all, Sir Isaac Newton gets born and blows everybody's nips off with his big brains. Of course, he also thought he could turn metal into gold and died eating mercury, making him yet.
Speaker 7: Another stupid bitch.
Speaker 11: Are you seeing at no, mister Reynolds, These were all the smartest scientists on the planet.
Speaker 7: The only problem is they kept being wrong sometimes. Well, this is insane, you fool.
Speaker 11: I'm a fool because I have more faith than the saints that wrote the Bible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you just read the words of a bunch of guys that you never.
Speaker 7: Met, and you just take it on faith that everything they wrote was true.
Speaker 11: And what makes you think what your scientists are writing is any more truer than my saints?
Speaker 7: Because there are.
Speaker 11: Volumes of proven data numbers, you know, figures that there are fossil records.
Speaker 7: Oh, fossil records.
Speaker 11: Ah, I didn't even think about the fosil records. I guess I'll con see. Oh, well, one more thing before I do, mister Reynolds. Have you seen these fossil records? Have I huh?
Speaker 7: Have you poured through the data yourself? The numbers, the figures?
Speaker 11: Well no, no, oh interesting me Get this straight, mister Reynolds. You get your information from a book written by men you've never met, and you take their words as truth based on a willingness to believe, a desire.
Speaker 7: To accept a leap of Dare I say it? Faith?
Speaker 6: Come on?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 7: Look, I mean I don't even know how I'm supposed to respond to that, Like what that is? That's a false equivalence. Just answer the question, mister Reynolds. Sure, yeah, okay, I rest my case. Well that got me? Yeah, I mean, frank, do you want me to put me?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: All right, what pow, We're going on the fence. I mean, it's a shadow over now. You actually don't believe in evolution anymore? I don't know he created a reasonable doubt.
Speaker 1: He makes me sound like a stupid up science bitch.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, fucking love that show.
Speaker 4: Is that awesome or what?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Now, that's a very simple way of breaking it down, but it just goes to show the amount of faith that certain people have in people that they've never met, in literature that they've never read, and you're just going to put it on faith that, hey, these people are looking out for my best interest. And that's where we connect it all to the story of vaccines.
Speaker 4: I believe, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, ladies and gentlemen, this is why comedy must remain comedy. That conversation needs to happen, and unfortunately most people can't just constructively have that talk.
Speaker 2: Yet we can all watch that and laugh our asses off at it.
Speaker 1: This is why, Yes, comedians are gonna sayhit this off the wall and really offensive.
Speaker 2: Let them. This is why we need them just saying.
Speaker 4: Don't be a science bitch.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Actually, while you guys were doing that and I was listening to it, I actually found something that I've never seen before on this website, and I've been on the serum Its website a few times. While I was scrolling through their achievements, I found photo of them getting awards for vaccine stuff, so they got presented with the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative associated with the Bill Gates Foundation. In two thousand and five, they also won another initiative with the International AIDS Initiative and Helping Hands associated with Bill Gates two thousand and five. You scroll up and there's photos of him with Bill Gates in present time shaking hands with new the Lifetime Achievement metal that they presented by Bill Gill, by Bill Gates and from the foundation itself. And it keeps going, like all these people and when you start clicking on who these people are, and like researching, this company is tax ties globally and it's pretty much I wouldn't doubt if I kept digging, I might be able to find that they're attached to Blackrock, because Blackrock has a huge investment in global genetics and vaccines and everything like that. But the fact that this goes back to two thousand and five, that like there's photo proof of them actually being attached to Bill Gates, Like there's too many coincidences that like all of these things and everything that's been said that this happens be the people that produce the vaccines for our country as well when vaccines changed in the nineteen eighties from how they were being produced to how they are now.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's just a it's a long con. I think like it's the longest of long cons, Like the amount of money that's poured into it, the amount of manipulation. You think these people are so worried about safe and lives. Dude, you think they give a fuck about your life, Dude, No, they care about making that chit jeddter That's all they care about.
Speaker 5: That's like the cancer thing, you know, like they're talking about those eight doctors that just you know went down in that plane crash in Brazil, right, and then the other ones were supposed to be on the plane and I happened to all be on the panel that came up with ways of cure cancer, and then suddenly they all went down in a plane crash. Like it's just the whole thing. But like the vaccines, I was trying to find the information. There is true information showing the vaccine differences. So when we were kids, or like when our parents started to get vaccinated, verse, how our vaccines were verse, how now our children's vaccines are manufactured are completely different. And there's like multiple ways. There's like different types. There's an inactive, a live, a live one, and then recumbent protein. But now we added in the nanoparticle version of it. And there's like other protein based particles that they're trying to use, but each one of those have added in more and more chemicals. Trying to find the actual derivatives of how they changed the smallpox vaccine is like impossible. I have read so many studies trying to find what they added in, because all I can find is it says that to quote pure monkey pox, they updated the version of smallpox from the version that they had and when they started in nineteen fifty nine. So from nineteen fifty nine to nineteen eighty they had a very specific live virus one that didn't actually they it didn't replicate in the body, but it was able to provide immunity. Now they have somehow manipulated it and changed it to where it's this new version. But the new version won't there's nowhere to find the information. Who you can't find on who can't find on the CDC, They can't go to the websites where they actually manufactured. They don't actually say what's in the vaccines, but it only has a seventy to eighty two percent rate of even fighting against quote unquote, But if we as children got smallpox the mark on our arms and stuff or wherever you got your mark, we have a higher chance of never getting it anyways. So it's like, okay, but what are you adding into the vaccines. We know that they add in aluminum, and we know that they add in mercury. They add in a ton of different chemical components that are causing the vaccines to become dangerous or actually already are. Because once they stopped manufacturing them in nineteen eighty eight the way that they used to do it, that's when we started to see the rise in all of you know, you can't say the word autism because people get reallypset, but in the word of you know, like you started to see different behavioral issues and children as it got more and more, But so did the number of vaccines that we now suddenly have to have. You're talking seventy seven vaccines under the age of twelve in America. Yet we're the only ones in the world globally that do this, and we're the only ones that have the highest rates of neuro issues. Plus like you know, kids that have gluten, dairy allergies, peanut allergies, all these things. But you can look at some of the components that are in there because if you get the inserts, you can actually read them and and they're able to you're able to see that, like there is a staggering rate that keeps going up, but we can't talk about that. That's that's not you know, somehow related.
Speaker 4: Well what's interesting too.
Speaker 3: But what's interesting too on top of that is that you're starting to see how a lot of these big corporations, these I don't know, country entities, of world leader entities, whatever you want to call them, the FDA, the CDC, the WHO, and of course all the people that are lobbying on behalf of them. They're they're kind of working hand in hand. Now you had mentioned you had mentioned how like how what was it that the rise in cases is rising like crazy in America?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 3: Well, whenever you have the FDA allowing certain chemicals and ingredients into your food and into your water, and they're also you can say that the compartmentalized and they're not necessarily working with the World Health Organization or the CDC they are, but they absolutely are. So there is a month there is there's a buck to be made here because you're literally saying, well, here, it's okay to inject yourself with poison aka these fucking cancerous chemicals that are found in our food. All the bioengineered which, by the way, they changed the name from genetically modified organism to bioengineered organism or whatever it is. It's like, it's like changing fucking UFO to UAP, and so they changed the literature to fool people. And look, it's more healthier to eat bioengineered food than it is genetically modified food. It's like you're saying the same fucking thing now, dude, And so like they're all like interlocked holding hands, and it's like, dude, how about just change our food. Maybe we wouldn't need the CDC anymore. Maybe we wouldn't need the WHO anymore. But you see how it's all a business scheme to really keep all these businesses going and making shitloads of money off of our back, all while their goal at reducing the world's population so they can have a better control of all the people on planet Earth.
Speaker 5: The FDA actually approved the messenger RNA, the mRNA portion of the vaccine, the code vaccine that uses the It's a type of nanoparticle. I won't like bore people with the literature of it, as pretty much what it does is it bubbles it and it takes the information to your cells, and in theory, it's a it's a great way to directly approach trying to make sure that you have immunity to a thing. But the fact that the FDA approved it, this was that informations from the who website that I found that was linked to the CDC that I had to click on a button. So like they all are completely intertwined. It's just a matter of like they're all controlled. The FDA is completely controlled one hundred and fifty percent by big pharmat and have been for a very long time. And people can actually look up that information and read for themselves what happened. The meat industry is a great way to find out exactly what happened and how they got controlled. Anyways, because the big farmer came in and said straight up, I will shut you down if you try to control what we sell to the farmers. On antibiotics, growth hormones, et cetera. And so since then, the only people, the only thing that they control, the FDA is just making sure that like they're sanitized or you know, hey, don't sell these certain things. But still to this day, the big farmer can sell directly to the local farmers. Now, I don't think a lot of farmers actually go through that route anymore, but technically they can, and there's no regulation whatsoever. If you want to pump every single cow with the max doses of whatever you can, and then you can change the name of it and you can hide it, and the FDA will just turn the other cheek because that's exactly what they signed up to do. So it's all. It's all multifaceted. It's an entire problem that no one wants to talk about, and people just keep they would rather talk about the stupid shit like gender identity bullshit and keep pushing that narrative instead of talking about the real stuff that's impacting everybody on a genetic level.
Speaker 1: How crazy about the meat industry. Start looking at meat glue and work from there. You'll you'll get to the top. For any good cult members out there that don't really know what we just tapped on, just google meat glue. Start there and you'll find what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: You aho episode on that.
Speaker 3: That's basically what you're getting in your fucking McDonald's burgers.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: But by the way, it's like, isn't it fucking wild that you would have an organization that handles food and drugs? You like think about like just outside the box thinking here, But like, why would you group both of those things together the.
Speaker 2: Same government that group together the organization.
Speaker 1: For alcohol, tobacco and firearms and explosives.
Speaker 2: Why would you put all the fun shit under one umbrella?
Speaker 5: You dix act justly, say, FDA approving something has like literally it's like a five year old approving something like why are you approving this component of a vaccine when you guys don't actually really participate in on it. Really, they just kind of like, oh here, oh okay, it's past the fourth drug trial, which, by the way, if a lot of people don't realize, when you have to get to the four stage drug trial, you have to experiment on humans. You have to do that, like you have to be able to get that approved. And when COVID was happening and all the different nanoparticle vaccines were coming out. There were twenty six that were in the leading run, but they're sixty total that they were testing. Of those, some of them are attached to China in they actually are labeled under a military global organization which are actually attached to China. And those were the ones that they were trying to approve but somehow magically didn't get approved. That's what I was kind of researching earlier, is like, wait, I recognize this name from years and years ago, but like, isn't that associated with somebody else? And sure, shit, it's with China. And I'm like, so it's it's the whole thing of you know, how how are they getting these things approved when they're not supposed to be ethically experimenting on humans? And you know there's a whole ethics behind.
Speaker 1: That, And it's all about we have said multiple times, and I think we're all in agreement that it is about population control. Now when we're talking about that, we're not talking about justin America, although there'll be a great place for them to start. I know that that's where they got their little their little teeth knackering at the opportunity to just bleed this country dry in that way, don't get me wrong, But of course they're going to go to third world countries and they're going to say it's for good things, even though once again, population control meaning killing the current occupants of this globe slash flat plane slash double toroid, not throwing shade one way or another. My point is, though they are literally trying to reduce the amount of people breathing air right now. Okay, they're not trying to just stop more births from happening. They're not just trying to take care of the old people and get them call the herd so to speak. No, no, no, it's across the board. And to that point, they're doing it through multiple ways. Yes, through the food, Yes, through the drugs. These vaccines are a very very massive step in that direction. If y'all will allow me real quick, this is a video of Bill Gates and there's a little bit of a speech afterwards from a guy it's it's The rest of the video is gonna be about six minutes, but I promise it's worth it because this is from his mouth talking about population control, and he let it out, and then we're gonna break down multiple ways of how everything he just said was.
Speaker 2: Wrong, dude.
Speaker 3: It's nuts how it's literally like you can see it in real time. It's literally leading sheep to the slaughterhouse.
Speaker 2: It is, and.
Speaker 1: It's like and with a a full heart of compassion, we want to give everybody this information so that you don't get led to the fucking slaughter house. That's all we're trying to help. So let's listen to old billion once again.
Speaker 6: We'll bring that down to zero. This equation has four factors, a little bit of multiplication, so you've got a thing on the left co two that you want to get to zero.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, real quick, anybody who's just listening, who would like to watch this, because this is gonna be a good little video. He's putting up some things on the board. We're gonna break it down real quick. But Jonathan, if they want to say instead of here it, tell them where.
Speaker 2: They can go.
Speaker 3: You can go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast or rockfan dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy. Both of those are great places to be able to help support us and also get away from all of those damn darndas commercials that just keep on getting in the way and nobody likes them, So if you are tired of that, come check us out at Patreon a rock fan.
Speaker 4: Also, as you heard just the other day, whenever.
Speaker 3: We release the the live show, you will also be invited. If you come over to Patreon you sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open Tier or the Cult Member Maniac Club, you can have access to joining us on the live to where you can ask us literally anything in real time. We go over some of the craziest shit, and the one that we just got through the other night was.
Speaker 4: It was a little unhinged.
Speaker 3: It was a little ADHD fueled it. Maybe I'm not gonna say that it was drugue fueled. I'm that's hearsay, but I will say that it was an awesome time. And we love all of our good cult members and we look at y'all as absolute families. So if you want to be involved in that, maybe you just hired of your brother and your sister. Maybe your parents are pissing you off, maybe your friends or your co workers are just fucking full of shit. You want to be around people who are like minded, who are open minded, and.
Speaker 4: Have that Third Eye all the way the fuck open.
Speaker 3: You come over to Patreon dot com, slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcasts and join the cult baby.
Speaker 2: Absolutely all right.
Speaker 1: So now let's get into it, pulling up a little algebraic equation here.
Speaker 6: And that's going to be based on the number of people, the services each person's using on average, the energy on average for each service, and the CO two being put out.
Speaker 1: All right, real quick, he's going on about global warming right now, and I promise this ties into the vaccines, and it ties into everything else, because this is Bill Gates talking about yet another massive thing that we have to get rid of. We have to handle this problem, all right. Now, let's break it down here, How Billiam, will we break down the level of CO two on Earth?
Speaker 2: Even though the trees need that to breathe? How will we get rid of it? Billium a per unit of energy.
Speaker 6: So let's look at each one of these and see how we can get this down to zero. Probably one of these numbers is going to have to get pretty near to zero. That's back from high school algebra. But let's let's take a look.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 6: We've got population. Now, the world today has six eight billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps ten or fifteen percent.
Speaker 4: Hold up, Hold up?
Speaker 12: What So you've got all these different factors, the people and the services they're using, and then this and that. So you got to bring one of these numbers down to zero going to repopulation. That doesn't sound good, okay, And how are we going to reduce the population. Well, if we do a really good job on health care. By healthcare, I think he means abortion, it's pretty clear contraception or something at the very least contraception. And if we do a really really good job on reproductive services, that's just another dishonest euphemism to mean abortion, Okay, reproductive So okay, if you bring that, and if we do a really good job on vaccines, then we can bring that number down. Wait, what I thought vaccines are supposed to improve health. I thought vaccines were supposed to allow more people to live longer. So you're saying you do a good job on vaccines and that's going to bring the human population down, or at least the growth of the human population down.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: Uh doesn't.
Speaker 2: And I'm not.
Speaker 12: Venturing a guess as to what he meant here.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Maybe he just misspoke, maybe he didn't misspeak. The one thing we do know about Bill Gates, though, is that he has been obsessed with reducing the number of people who were born for decades now. He's given I mean, he's talking about it here, but he's given many, many interviews on this topic. It's been a weird hobby horse of the anti human left for decades, well over a century now. Going back to the population bomb, we were told in the seventies that the human population was going to increase, it was going to lead to widespread famine. We had to encourage people to have abortions and to stop having children, and to use contraception, and we might even need to coerce people to do that. Paul Aerleck, a scientist at Stanford, said that. And then what happened between the time that book was published in today the world population doubled, and what happened then malnutrition dropped. It's at an all time low. People are fatter and better fed than ever before. The predictions were just totally wrong. But this is a weird obsession with just reducing the number of people who exist.
Speaker 1: All right, That's about all I wanted to share a shout out to the Michael Knowles Show, but I gotta say, I gotta agree with him one hundred percent, and again, put aside your beliefs on pro or anti abortion, pro choice, fine, fine, put that to the side. The fact that Bill Gates is funding it in this way is for the principle of reducing the Earth's population. And now we could have the debate in the talk about the if it's justified, if a woman has the choice, whatever, that's not that's not the hot topic on this one. Why is Bill Gates going out of his way to try to have less.
Speaker 2: Babies be born?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Is he trying to reduce the world's population in this way with all these vaccines?
Speaker 3: And also, like this is another backdoor way of I care about you.
Speaker 4: We want you to have free choice. We want you to do whatever you want. It's your body, it's your right.
Speaker 3: Like forget whatever you believe on that. Just look at it from their angle, like if nothing else, like remove your opinion about abortion, like you were just saying, just look at it from their angle.
Speaker 4: You can see the playbook, it's right in front of you.
Speaker 1: Look at which cultures around the world, right now are having like nine kids per household, and look at what cultures around the world are having one point five per household. You tell me who's gonna shake out on top of one hundred years.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, Raven.
Speaker 3: I know that's a hot, hot topic button for you, but you know that's.
Speaker 5: Ah, that's not a hot topic button. I don't mind talking about abortions whatsoever. It doesn't. It doesn't bother me at all.
Speaker 1: But again, removing dogma behind it, seeing it for what Bill Gates is pushing it for, you would agree that is his goal.
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 5: Oh, I one hundred percent believe that Bill Gates is a part of the one world agenda. I mean, there's been so many global leaders that he's tied with that have been showed to talk about the one world order multi times on different news outlets so like, And that agenda includes depopularizing so many places because they have to get down the number of people to be able to control everyone, and through fear comes control, so like, if they are using abortions as a way of means to keep the population lower or lower the number, especially depending on like who's actively who's easier to control then yeah, there's certain groups, there are certain socioeconomics and certain groups that are easier to manipulate and control than others, depending on many factors.
Speaker 2: But while you guys, while we were.
Speaker 5: Watching this, I was I found a thing that's like quote unquote his false accusations, and like it talks about the genocides by vaccines and how like, oh, well, like you know, these people reported it, so like he's been an accused of killing one hundred and fifty one African infants caused by the experimental malaria vaccine that was created over seven years ago, and that after seven days these children died and they had but don't worry the who fact checked it and this is false, This is one hundred percent false.
Speaker 1: Of course, who which he is like the biggest benefactor of Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: But this was also during the phase three trial. Remember how I said phase three and four like for how you have to have experimental so phase three is where they start to experiment. So they said, well, during the trial, you know, there was one hundred and fifty one kids, but like that they didn't they didn't die from the vaccine, they just other causes. And then it talks about how you know the campaign in uh in India. How he you know, killed potentially harmed one hundred, one thy two hundred women from the HPV vaccine. How they you know, quote unquote manipulated thousands, thousands of women in Africa to get the tetanus vaccine, but they ended up sterilizing. Now I remember looking this up years ago, and they actually won the case, Like women won the case against the foundation saying that they were sterilized due to these vaccines that actually weren't tetnus vaccines. But now the propaganda is, oh no, there's no way that this philanthropists could harm these people. Like he's just giving money out, he's just pouring money into the foundations and stuff. It's just interesting to read all the different like well, the science magazines are telling this and the articles are saying this like by backed by like scientific research. But hey, by the way, they're wrong because who in the CDC say so?
Speaker 3: So do you know why? Like and I know that some people will disagree with this. I think Jacob, you may have disagreed on it at a certain point in time. I don't know if your your perspective has changed, but you know, this is why they say that perspective is reality, you know, because think about it, Like there was a news article or whatever that was put out saying that, look, Bill Gates made this vaccine for people over in Africa and all these people died as a.
Speaker 4: Result of it. That's the headline.
Speaker 3: Okay, So now over in Africa, they're probably more likely to not want to take any vaccine given by Bill Gates or the Foundation or any anybody involved. Whereas if you flip the news article on the other side, there would if that article was in America, mark my words, or as Ricky from Church Ark Boys would say, make my words, what would happen is that you wouldn't see that article.
Speaker 4: You would see Bill Gates.
Speaker 3: Saves millions of lives through the administration of vaccines. This is why perspective is reality, Like it's all about what you choose to believe in the angle that you wish to take on a certain story, like these are the fucking mind games that go into this. It's brilliant, it's it's genius, but it's evil.
Speaker 5: It But they you know, when COVID hit, they started to really scrub the internet, I mean like scrub the internet. And it's so hard to find the information that you know you read personally, like you've seen these things, Like a friend of mine had sent me a whole bunch of information on YouTube and some like backup stuff she had, like a whole thumb drive. We've tried to actually get back to those things. Now you need permission from the creator. They're no longer available. These things no longer exist, They've never existed. Or my favorite is when they pop up with new articles with the completely opposite storyline of what you know that you've read and how it's pushing the agenda instead of showing you the truth of it. But you get called crazy when you talk about that stuff, and it's like, but I read this like I saw it with my own eyeballs.
Speaker 3: They literally, they literally have the ability to go back into articles that were published in two thousand and eight, two and nine, twenty sixteen. All these old articles which you would think are don't have the ability to be edited because it's an old article.
Speaker 4: It's there.
Speaker 3: They're not going to go back and reword the things. But people have been discovering time and time and time again that they go back to the old articles and the literature is changed. The story is flipped. It's completely erased from the Internet. And dude, this is the whole dead Internet theory. Like you know, whenever you start searching something on the Internet, you know, it usually says, oh, this is one of ten billion results that resulted in a you know, a search in a half a second or whatever. Well you start to go over to that, like that ten thousandth page or whatever, it doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: So now it's saying that.
Speaker 3: It has all these results, but most of them it's it's like three or four pages of results. And this is the dead Internet. They're wiping it away, dude, right in front of our faces.
Speaker 1: This is where the Mandela affects pawns from. Because Nelson Mandela allegedly was killed in prison in the sixties.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, no, he wasn't. He was.
Speaker 1: He died in the nineties. There was a whole funeral that the entire world saw in the news. That's my point. There's a Mandela effect.
Speaker 5: He died in the sixties. I remember my grandma told me like.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, she wasn't lying to you. She wasn't lying.
Speaker 1: He got beat the shit out of and he was thrown in prison, and there was a story ran that Nelson Mandela had died.
Speaker 2: The world heard that story.
Speaker 1: Cut to he's the president in the nineties, I know, so it's like, wait, what happened? So basically they never went back and recanted that story because like, who the fuck cares about Africa and America?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? That's that's so it's.
Speaker 3: The same thing with that's with Bob Barker, Like a lot of people remember him dying a long time ago, and then it wasn't up until recently that he allegedly died, right.
Speaker 5: See, I thought you had a long time go too, to be honest with you. But I mean there's a there's a whole thing too about how AI can take like because you know, with like the databases with archaeology and stuff like that, like they can there's like photos of like tones and like the there's you know this scroll you see a photo of it because you obviously can't touch it, there is a program that AI can literally remaster that and change anything they want onto that. So even the photos aren't going to be able to like, even what you're seeing is no longer safe because AI can get into anything anything that's ever been uploaded period to the Internet. AI can go and filter it and they can change anything, like AI can do anything they want. So it's like everything it comes down to the written word, but the written word has been changed so many times. My uncle has been a teacher for fifty something years and he wrote me a huge list of books and he said, I want you to try to find these books. He said, you have to get books before nineteen fifty here in America to actually see a lot of the truth. And he has a huge collection, and he was like, you really need to try to find these actions books because that has the truth. And if you safe for the truth, at least some people will know what really happened in the world.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I just found this story.
Speaker 1: Apparently a farmer in Italy, just doing his thing in his field, accidentally dug a hole a little too deep and popped a hole into an actual Roman villa that no one knew had been there for years and years and years. So and it's not like you know, a Caesar's villa, but a very wealthy dude of the time. There is an intact, entire private library of scrolls that have now been found. There is a team that is taking the AI technology you're talking about. They're doing like X rays of the scrolls that can't open it, and then they are going to on using AI and through computer schematics they're gonna be able to lay it out and read whatever is in these scrolls. Now, who's to say what they are, but it's still it could be who knows what. But like I am, I'm so excited to see when those get translated, to see.
Speaker 5: What actually know the true translation.
Speaker 2: Though, Oh I hope that we get it.
Speaker 5: I personally want the true information of things. But like do I think that that happens. I think that the big big people that get contracted that are like high up in the archaeology world. Instead they they have serious contracts for a reason, and like they go on these digs and they do these things, and like that information is going to be sealed away period and like we'll get what we get.
Speaker 1: Kind of I agree, but I hope that it's like the Sumerian tablets right when they found those, like eighty percent of them are like receipts and like notes to each other.
Speaker 2: They're not like super elusive.
Speaker 1: It's like it's just actual, just documentation that survived because it's on clay tablets.
Speaker 2: There are some that are very spiritual in all those things.
Speaker 1: Even if these scrolls are just stories, like the dude just loved story books, I you know, in the time of Rome, and it was just a bunch of scrolls.
Speaker 2: It's that type of shit. I want to know that.
Speaker 1: I would love to dive deeper into that culture, just on a history nerd of it, you know what I mean. It doesn't have to be some lost historical record of whatever. Like who's to say that this dude wasn't like just a very wealthy farmer. What kind of books would a wealthy farmer have in his library? I don't know, But either way it goes. I really hope we get the real translations, but you're right, probably won't.
Speaker 3: No, especially if it's anything enlightening at all. Dude, it's just gonna get wiped away. And I know that we get a lot of guests on here that say, well, it's the Vatican, it's the Catholic Church, that they're hiding it down in their cellar and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: And look, I don't know, maybe they are.
Speaker 3: I know that they have certain things, but who's to say that it's everything so it's it's kind of like a copouty thing.
Speaker 4: In my opinion, I think it's.
Speaker 5: All I think it's all of them collectively. These families have them inner breeding and breeding with each other for hundreds of thousands of like one hundred and maybe thousands of years to cheap their power, Like they are elites for a reason, And like I believe that it's a collective, a global collective to keep us commoners, all of us in the dark, because look how many of us there is versus how many of them. And if we really as a collective came together and were like this is it, We're done, then they be screwed because there's only so many that they could kill. But like they I think it's a global thing that they all like understand, Like Switzerland, Hey, like we all know that, Like there's certain things like Antarctica we don't want people to find out about, so like let's not let them have this information period. And it's just like we'll give you guys here, we'll push this narrative here, We'll give you guys enough to like spark some questions, raise some things, but like not enough for you to actually understand what's really happened in history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And to your point, Jonathan, to the to the guests that have said that like, oh it's the Vatican.
Speaker 2: Look, maybe at one point in time, but I don't know how many.
Speaker 1: People know who's at these digs, at these modern archaeological dig sites.
Speaker 2: If these people had any.
Speaker 1: Possibility to shit on the Catholic Church, they would, Okay, the archaeologists in the field they're doing the like I promise they are not in cohoots with the Vatican.
Speaker 4: Well hold on that, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: You can't go that far and say that, because is it not possible that like, well maybe they don't necessarily care for the Vatican, but they're gonna be selling this information and all these like crazy fines to the fucking highest bidder.
Speaker 2: And and we know.
Speaker 3: Direct and we know that the amount of wealth that is that is within that Vatican. I mean it's sure, it's second to none. So to say that like, oh, we fulk the Vatican they don't care about it, It's like what do they care about more? Do they care more more about their hate towards the Vatican or do they care more about that that shashish the cheese, the big Doph money, the shit that's going to fucking put food on your table. Like at a certain point, you're just like I care about the money more than I care about you know who I'm giving it to.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying the Vatican's not still out for the power and the money one hundred percent, and I'm not saying that they've lost a step or two by any means. I'm saying that currently the people that are digging, if they found something that would disprove the Catholic Church's claims to anything, I feel like they would say, hmm, yeah, we're just gonna go ahead and change history real quick.
Speaker 2: I don't know, though, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, not necessarily though, because think about it like this, if you're going to have archaeological digs that are happening where supposedly a lot of this stuff in the Bible actually happened, whether it be Israel or Palestine or whatever, like most of the people that are searching for those archaeological like artifacts, they're doing it to back up their beliefs. So like you're not going to have like a Satanist go to Israel hoping to find some misinformation about the Catholic Church, like that's not going to happen.
Speaker 5: I don't I.
Speaker 7: Don't know.
Speaker 5: I will say though that like on the dig sites that I went to, like I would say, like eighty percent of the people are liberal and most like there's step processes, right, so like the we're being funded by a company, that company is being funded by somebody else, and that company is being funded by somebody else, and you don't know all the way up to the top. Even the people that were in the highest positions. I spoke with them at great lengths of trying to understand where does this material go. It would go to a warehouse, it would go to this institute and then they would process it. Once it's processed at the institute's then it could shift to another place. And realistically, us small common folk, none of us know where the actual stuff is going, Like we have an idea we know that it like okay, well these things will go into an artifact museum, but there's so much extra quote unquote artifacts that like, realistically, us common people don't have any idea of like where the artifacts are going. It's the people that are the higher ones that are actually paying for stuff, which big Pharma is actually linked to. So many dig sites because they want the artifacts more than anybody else, and because they find big pharma actually links to a lot of dig sites because if they find anything that is medicinal or any kind of like it, say they went to a village and that village had a plant that they've used for thousands of years, right, there's no longer any evidence of it, but those seeds are in the ground. They will pay for a dig to happen to gather those seeds, to take them seeds, patent them, and they disappear.
Speaker 2: Wo.
Speaker 5: And like I did a whole my ethics class, actually did a whole project on that specific topic of do we think it's by the definition definition of ethics? Would we adhere to true ethics if this is if we were the ones that found this, what will we do? And this was an actual story And then I dug more into it and I found that, like, yes, they actually fund on the back end quietly dig sites because it depends on what they find, because it depends on who what they find is, who's involved, and then whoever gets more involved. So like if you found remains of somebody that quote unquote belonged, say you found Roman remains this is obviously not true. But like in America, right, Rome would have to be contacted, they would have to be talked about. They can then take all the remains to their site and to their country and do whatever they want with that, and the same goes for anything else. So realistically, the artifacts, most people that are dealing with that, even on the high end, don't know anything about where it goes. It's all the rich that the true pieceeople in power are the ones that dictate where it all belongs.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's like billionaires. It's like billionaire storage wars.
Speaker 4: When you think.
Speaker 3: About that, Like that's really like if you think about it, like if you go to some if you go to like some random fucking dig site of these seeds that maybe mythologically existed, but there's no absolute proof of them. Well, the thing is is that you can't patent nature, you know what I mean? And so yeah, so then you would back you would back engineer it or find uh some ruins or some whatever of of the of the seed and now you can claim it to be as your miracle cure. Meanwhile, it grew in nature so many thousands of years ago. It's that's what I'm saying, the fucking brilliance in this stuff is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't patent current nature. You can't.
Speaker 5: You can patent thieves, you can know you can patent current nature. You can patent Yes, they can patent medicinal leaves that if they found a plant that was actually had real shit properties and they had enough scientific data, they can. They will patent that chemical plant, that plant, that living plant. Wow, because twenty three percent of all drugs that are made are from plants. So those components, that component derived from that plant is patented. Technically, that plant.
Speaker 3: Is patented, So the chemicals of the plant could be patented, but the actual plant itself can it?
Speaker 5: I believe it. I'm I'm going to look it up because I believe you can patent the components. So like the stem or whatever it is where you derive from it, you can patent it. But yeah, they patten the chemical process of those plants, like they will go in and take over an entire village that has never seen people before and take over because now they own that Big Varma owns it. Period. I was the only person in my class that fought against it, saying that it's unethical because everyone else one hundred percent. Technically, by accordance to ethics in anthropology and in medical you're not harming anyone quote unquote, so it means that it's ethical. And I was like, but it's not. But you're destroying an entire culture to take this plant that should be left alone. Period.
Speaker 3: So Greacy, dude, you know, that just makes me think about the Mayans, about how they just up and evaporated.
Speaker 4: What if there was some ancient shit that was going on like that.
Speaker 2: It makes me.
Speaker 1: Think of the Banana Wars, and it makes me think of what Henry Ford did to the South American population with his rubber plantation. Literal force slave labor, by the way, like eighteen hour days. They didn't have whips allegedly, but like all of that for a whole industry that went bump because he tried growing these trees inaccurately, but like that fully happened because industry and money was seen as more important than human life. Absolutely, bro tell me that farm big Pharma could do the same thing. Now, I didn't know you could actually patent the plant matter that is.
Speaker 5: It's plant, So you can patent in inventing, discovering or an asexual reproducing a distinct and new variant of a plant that require plant is invented or discovered limits patent protection the plants created through breeding or other human efforts. So pretty much if they reproduce that plant or cut new roots, or made it and graft it and did anything with the plant to help in a chemical compound, they can they can patent the entire plant itself.
Speaker 3: So if they reverse engineered a lot like the Delta eight weed and the Delta nine and shit like that.
Speaker 5: Hybrids, cultivated sports, cultivated ones, mutants, new seedlings discover so they find the plant and they make even a slight variant of a highbred, and that they can they can patent them both because now they're they're connet.
Speaker 3: Like you wouldn't be able to patent some old Mexican dirt weed or some reggie or some shit like that. But no, you develop some pineapple express or some Delta eleven or a.
Speaker 5: Copy of the plant is what they can claim. And then they can claim where it's at.
Speaker 1: A clone, a literal clone, because we do know that they actually have cloning technology to all up into including actual human living tissue matter, so they can absolutely clone a plant that is nothing new to these people. So if they can successfully even clone this plant, then they can patented.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, that's amazing.
Speaker 5: If you make an asexual reproducing plant, you can patent, you can do there's quite a few things that you can actually patent under that plant. Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know the sexual terms asexual What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Well, plants, there are certain plants that do in fact have genders.
Speaker 5: And stuff like that. That's how they're able to cross polliny and pollinate themselves. They have certain pieces to a plant that have a gender associated with it.
Speaker 3: So like, if a human is asexual, what does that mean they're unable to reproduce and or they're able to produce on their own without any other DNA being added to their mix. Oh shit, all right, some Jamie Lee ferdishit wonder if she can fund herself.
Speaker 1: We literally, to all of our knowledge, she got the stem removed because I guess it wasn't functional or whatever.
Speaker 2: And that's that's if we are to believe the tabloids.
Speaker 1: But yes, like, for instance, if you ever plant blueberry bushes, just a little quick tidbit, get a male and female blueberry bush next to each other for a overall better production. That's like, that's this is a horticulture in what's called plant husbandry, if you will, those like sharks.
Speaker 5: Sharks are asexual kmodo dragons, starfishes. Like there's asexual term in the New Age is because it's a gender asual orientation where they have like no sexual desire. But the actual terminology when it comes to like bacterial organisms, plants, animals, stuff like that is they don't need a partner to reproduce.
Speaker 1: That's gotta suck, you know, well, I mean we're talking about some would say non sentient life that are running strictly off of instinct alone and don't actually form their own free thoughts, so like they wouldn't know the difference.
Speaker 2: Person in schools of thought.
Speaker 5: Are you saying that plants don't have any type of energy connection.
Speaker 1: I'm not, I am not, But to say that there are certain animals that I'm not saying don't feel pain, but to say that they don't have free thought and dreams and hopes and wishes, and they strictly operate off of I'm hungry, I need this, I need this, and it's strictly instinctual. I think that there's arguments on both sides of that. I'm not saying one way or another.
Speaker 3: To be honest, we call those people NPCs, But in PCs to certain regards, in certain schools of thought and.
Speaker 2: Through certain perspectives, maybe.
Speaker 5: They have the capacity to have complex emotions. But there is so much knowledge that has been gained in the last two decades showing that they have emotional attachments. They form different thought patterns. Some animals react instinctively, some actually form a bond to the point where they don't no longer. Instead they will die to stay with their mated partner or to protect their babies and things like that. And then you have trees that will drop a sapling, and then all of the trees will actually turn their leaves towards the sapling, and then you will watch as they feed that sapling under the ground with their roots to help it grow. And there's a lot of thought process that the plants themselves actually are a form of syndient beings and that they speak to each other, but they aren't on the same and kind of brings back to what Nick was talking about last na the dimensional thing. There's that kid that's been around for like the last decade that like disappeared, but has talked multiple times about the different dimensions and how the dimensions of even the plant lives are like they frequency is on a higher level than we can actually see or hear, and that they communicate pretty much with the same processes that we do. We just can't understand it. So I'm not saying it's a yes or no. I am saying that I have experimented with the whole plant process where like you talk really bad to your plants and then you talk really really good to your plants. To see I want I wanted to test the theory. I've read all about it, and I will say those plants that I talked bad to died. They never came Like no matter what I did, they did not work. Those plants that I was sweet to and I like rub the little leaves and all that stuff. I still have like five of them to this day.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about the kid that kind of looks like the nicer version of like Draco Malfoy, Yes, okay, yeah, yeah, he just came.
Speaker 5: He just came about, though. Did you see like this last year he finally popped up and then came about and brought a whole new Like he went on a whole thing, and I was like, this kid is really intelligent or like really crazy, it's one of the other.
Speaker 3: But I think he's fucking dude, he's brilliant. I mean, obviously, like any kind of stroke of brilliance, you're going to be seen as possible nut job as well, because you're saying things that aren't necessarily understood by the masses, you know. So but it is interesting, you know, and and this is why I there are certain people out there that believe that like certain plants are evil and they're demonic.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: We talk about mushrooms on the show all the time. But one instance that you can have, you know, whenever you if you are to ingest mushrooms, is that you can see that that like the nature of trees, like in the nature of just plant life and nature in general, like you can start to see the connectedvity between everything, and dude, it's it's like a fucking beautiful harmony when you really just sit down and stare at it. Not saying do you necessarily need mushrooms, I'm just saying it'll enhance it, But like, dude, it's it's crazy the way that nature works. So to say that it's not sentient, I would never buy that, because.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, I give, I give a little bit of leeway on both sides of it. Are there animals that I believe purely act on instinct alone?
Speaker 2: Yes? Do I believe that dogs are that type?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I think that there's both happening at the same time. Do I believe certain plants are talking to each other and they are taking care of their spawn, their saplings and all these things, and they do respond positively to Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Do I believe all nature does the same thing.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily, it's I believe that both are kind of happening at the same time.
Speaker 3: And as far as like dimensional shit that's going on, dude, people are buying like there's a there's actual like technology that you can hook up like these little clips and put it on like leafs and like plants and shit like that, and dude, you can literally it plays the fucking harmony of what they're what either what they're vibrating at or you know, what kind of information they're.
Speaker 5: Vinerations they're seeing vibrations, but like there's a there's that study that came out where this this guy lays against the tree and was like really really sad, and they actually like hooked up the tree and hooked him up and all this stuff and some I don't really understand it all the way, like all the way, but pretty much they could see the energy transference between the tree and him, like the tree was giving support to the guy. And like there's like a whole like sound waves and stuff when it comes to the trees that they talk to each other and they sing to each other, and like there's there's a huge thing all about the trees. It's like very deep about.
Speaker 1: It, not just the trees. But Jonathan, we even talked about this on an episode. What was the The dude had tomato.
Speaker 2: Plants and pea plants and a.
Speaker 1: Couple of other types of vegetables, right, he had this same type of technology hooked up to him, and they were playing a tone the plants, Like the pea plants are speaking to each other, the tomato plants are speaking to each other. But they also had a kind of universal language that each could speak to each other, like the tomatoes could speak to the peas as well. But what was interesting was that whatever the language that the peas were speaking was at one tone, the tomatoes are speaking in a completely different tone. And then they all spoke whatever multi frequency, multi tune, musical note language plants of plants. So it was like they each had their own language as well. So again I'm not saying that nothing out there is happening. I'm saying that I'm thinking, like, for instance, I don't believe talking to a mountain might have the same effect.
Speaker 2: But like I don't know, Jake, that could. I might have some.
Speaker 1: New information blow my mind here in a few and like I just am dumbfounded.
Speaker 2: I just as of now.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean allegedly you can speak to a mountain and tell it to move and it will.
Speaker 4: Damn sun, I mean stunning out them.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and eat my words.
Speaker 4: Now that's out of your book.
Speaker 1: It is, You're correct, I do believe with the faith of a mustard seed.
Speaker 2: So fuck me, I guess damn got me. That's lawyered, sir, Well.
Speaker 3: Done Swish on that one. But but it is. It is awesome, dude, Like, like, I just love learning about all this stuff. It's so fucking awesome to learn that like literally almost everything, if not everything, is alive in some kind of way, like and then you start getting into like, all right, well there are certain like if you get into Buddhism and Hinduism and it says like don't harm anything that like the death of one ant is like a tragedy the way they look at it, you know, and it's like because it all is life. But you leave it up to fucking Bill Gates. He's gonna chop down the trees, he's gonna bury them, and he's gonna try and take away as much CO two as he possibly can with the dude honestly burying the.
Speaker 1: Trees in Oregon, what was that to lower CO two emissions? Cut down the trees and bury them because and once again, the trees breathe in CO two. We need that shit. And he's trying to make the CO two zero on Earth. Y'all realize we would die like we would die without that.
Speaker 4: We need to live with nature, not against it.
Speaker 3: Yes, which is the whole reason, it's the whole reason why I plan on as soon as my lease is up of her this apartment, Dude, I'm buying a fucking cabin and I don't care, Mattie Ice. He says, Look, don't get a cabin. It's the worst idea you could ever have. There's gonna be bugs and all that other shit.
Speaker 4: I don't care. I want to be with nature.
Speaker 3: I want to be out in the middle of the fucking woods and somewhere in bump fuck Nowhere's will Nowhere'sville in Texas and just have a couple of acres to myself and a tiny little cabin with an awesome smoke stack. And you know, maybe I'll I don't know, maybe I'll just walk around naked all the time, because why the fuck not?
Speaker 2: Can I persuade you towards a barn dominium rather than a log cabin?
Speaker 4: Those are sick two pretty cool. Those are throwing that.
Speaker 2: Out just for the termites and the ship brother.
Speaker 1: I'm just I know a couple of people with log cabins and they say shit about them. Barn dominiums. Yes, they're metal, the metal ones say, where you're coming from. But I'm just throwing it out. It's not a bad alternative.
Speaker 4: I mean, hey, it's not like it's not like metal doesn't exist in nature, right.
Speaker 1: Facts, big facts, That's where it comes from allegedly or meteors or aliens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but anyway, all right, Uh, is there anything anything else you wanted to add here?
Speaker 6: Raven?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we gotta get into them impos.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, which is interesting how they changed to take you guys on a journey with me? Why leave in the next like fifteen minutes? But I okay, I can talk though for the next hour. I'm just gonna have to take you in a little west with me. I do have quite a bit of notes about the stuff, but we kind of got a little bit derailed. So like, let's see. Let's see, so the smallpox and the monkey pox are from the same derivative. So there's from this theme genome or gina group. So since smallpox is more deadly, and so smallpox is way more deadly than monkey pox, the monkey pox is still killing people. What if I'm really weird is that the monkey pox quote unquote pandemic or outbreak situation has been happening since twenty twenty two, but now suddenly in campaign here where like we need to solve this, and it's being pushed on social media. It's being pushed aground the globe. Now we're seeing more outbreaks and all this stuff, but that smallpox vaccine that they manipulated and changed, Like why is it not being mass produced? Then I did find a really weird clip that was talking about how the UK only has five thousand vaccine in the month of August to give people, and that they won't have an until the beginning of October for one hundred thousand, but specifically gay men and bisexual men should be concerned. Now didn't elaborate why they should be concerned. It didn't elaborate on anything. It just said that community should be very concerned, and I was like, what do you mean concerned? I tried to find more information and I didn't find any. I was like, I don't understand why this would be a news like grand story and then like, hey, by the way, we only have this amount and that's it. But then they had the storage of it.
Speaker 1: I think of a logical reason why the gay community, gay men in UK need to be especially aware. The only thing that even possibly makes sense is possibly patient zero for impacts in the UK was a gay man and like, maybe that's what they're going with it.
Speaker 4: We're talking about it was a normal that way.
Speaker 5: It went to Africa it was a normal person the quote unquote, and like it's been spreading into Africa and like the Tongo and different places like that, and it's been slowly creeping around the globe. I don't quite understand because they have a strategic national stockpile and that's apparently where they house all of the vaccines that they've stockpiled for in the case of a pandemic again, which they've been quote unquote making the monkey pops vaccine, but they just revolutionized that somehow is now now approved. But like it's been in the works first few years. The information is kind of like all over the place. So I'm trying to understand why, Like when did they actually make this vaccine? How long has this been a real threat? Why is it now becoming more of a threat during campaign season when the globe seems to be right now there's so much shit happening, Like why the Congo while they're experiencing their genocide and everything else? Like what is like what how does it all tie in? Is what I'm trying to understand.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, so.
Speaker 1: I understand why, especially in an electioneer when the quote unquote leader of the free world's about to be selected and all that why they would ramp up things to cause chaos. We see that with the wars going around the world, we see that with the fear, we see that with the assassination attempts.
Speaker 2: It's all, it's all part of the plan.
Speaker 1: And I get I understand why they would want to throw another pandemic in the mix of all of that. But you're right, this is they're going about it a weird way this time. It's not even like it's not following the same procedures last time, but it's like it it doesn't even actually make sense.
Speaker 5: It's subtle, and it just doesn't make any sense as to why. And like the monkey pox spreads through fluids, animals mainly like rodents and stuff, skin to skin contact because of the rash and the blisters, and apparently breathing as well, because it's if you're infected with it, you can somehow transmit it to somebody by breathing, like coughing saliva, I'm assuming is what it's saying, but it just said breathing on people.
Speaker 1: It's not kind of I remember that guy who was like, we need to breathe less wetly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's wetly like I don't. Okay. What I found to be interesting though about like this whole thing, is that I was looking into like the like I said earlier, I was trying to figure out how or why they changed the vaccine to smallpox. I didn't know this though. The Soviet Union in the nineteen late nineteen sixties were the ones that actually like revolutionized like the vaccines. They would be the ones that they did freeze, tried freeze dried vaccines that basically eliminated smallpox from Eastern Europe, China, and India. I had no idea that that was a thing, but like it, it really was, Like I read through the whole thing, and the Soviet Union were the ones that figured out how to freeze dry the vaccines to be able to distribute it better.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they're not the ones that cured smallpox, they're the ones that revolutionized the way to make it readily accessible for the world.
Speaker 5: Yes, but they eliminated it. But that process that they invented that they were helping they actually eliminated it from Eastern Europe, China, and India. They did.
Speaker 2: Wow. I mean that's pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: But again, that's if we are to believe the vaccines are good for you, because there's so much evidence to say that there's zero evidence vaccines have helped ever, but that.
Speaker 5: Vaccine in particular was completely different. So the vaccine itself was created in seventeen ninety six by this guy that actually went and he did the component of cowpox, and he went up to the sores and he actually got the sore fluid and then injected it in an eight year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah no know, Okay, so this is where inoculation happened. And if I'm not mistaken, it was actually a slave owner that noticed that certain slaves went for a higher price in America if they had a certain scar on them, because certain tribes in Africa had done this to their children at a very young age. They would take some puss from a cowpox or somebody who was sick and put it in their child. They may not have understood the depths of the German warfare and all these types of things, but they knew that it worked and if they did this to their children, they wouldn't catch the pox. And then I forget the guy's name, who was actually.
Speaker 5: Something or Edward Something, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But he's been a while, but yeah.
Speaker 5: He did, like an eight year old. Well, the eight year old is the one that he infected, was patient zero, and then he infected himself later on, like a year later, and then like they created it from there. But the original strands of small Park were and what they used during like the eradication period between the fifty nine and eighty were a completely different way of making vaccines than they do now because then they started trying. The thing about the vaccines is that they needed it to last longer, so they needed it to be able to sustain on the shelves, They needed it to be able to transmit easier, and all this stuff. So they started experimenting with chemicals. And I cannot find the actual information. I've read it before multiple times, but I don't know where to look at this point. I think it's in actually a book of mine, so I'm going to have to search for it. But pretty much they once they started adding in the aluminum and the high levels of mercury and they started to actually change how it was like a protein base. Then that's how it started to become more dangerous. And then now we have you know, we have the inactive ones, we have the the live ones that are have the live virus, those are the ones that can shed and stuff. Then you have like the protein protein based ones that attach to your proteins. Like it just depends on you know what type, and it depends on if they're deadly or not and compared to what they used to be.
Speaker 1: So is the impox vaccine a live virus?
Speaker 5: The latest one that they're trying to use is and I'm going to butcher this name because I can't say names, but it's Janios. It's a weird name, but it's a live, non replicating one. And what that means is is it does not contain the live virus of the monkey pox or smallpox, but it contains a sister virus, which is vinica virus. It's closely related and it's a modified form so it doesn't cause the disease to replicate inside the human cells. So it's not actually the live virus. That's all I can find about the mutation difference. But they don't actually say, like what other chemical components are in the monkey pox. But it's still only at a seventy to eighty two percent rate of like maybe working. But all of us that like I've already gotten smallpox twice. I got it when I was a kid on my shoulder, and then I got in the Marine Corps when I went overseas. They gave it to me on my arm. And that was the live virus because it actually like spread and all this crap and you had to be really careful and you know.
Speaker 7: All that stuff.
Speaker 5: But like this in particular, apparently we might be immune to it. Maybe they don't quite know, they don't quite understand, but somehow this is now becoming like a global issue that has been labeled the pretty much labeled the next pandemic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have been seeing it like getting tossed around a lot. And honestly, like I mean, I drive to Louisiana and back to Texas every other weekend and I'm constantly seeing like these crazy billboards. And that's one of the billboards that I see along the way is you know, get vaccinated or protect yourself against mpox. Right, And so I was just looking this up, and I'm always for the next natural alternative, Like if I can get rid of a headache or a stomach ache or whatever is ailing me, like I would prefer to, you know, take some kind of like natural shit, And so I was looking up what people have done for a long time whenever, you know, in regards to monkey pocks, and what I'm seeing a lot is people are using gensing to fight against it.
Speaker 4: So if this is something.
Speaker 3: That that you're gonna have to worry about kind of like how you know, we were all using like vitamin what is it, Vitamin D and quinine and all these things to protect against COVID. You might want to start stacking up on gensing because and I don't know if they maybe not the maybe the pill form, maybe just the natural root itself or whatever, however you can get your hands on it, Maybe that's something that you want to stock up on.
Speaker 1: I mean, you remember when COVID took off and everybody was going on about the quinine, right, wasn't it in the tonic water? And then it was the monoclodal animal And then we had all like which.
Speaker 3: They tried to restrict from everybody because people were more prone to getting the monoclone antibodies as opposed to the vaccine, so they started making it a lot harder to get remember that.
Speaker 1: And then like the ivermectin conversation came up and then it was like horse, do you armour? And then I was like no, no, no, wait, that's been given to humans for a very very long time, but they wouldn't give it to you from your local doctor.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't prescribe it.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people did, in fact have to go to pet stores and find ivermectin, which, for the record, people are going people are gonna turn their nose up at that, and it's like, for the record, you understand the same penicillin or a maxacillin or whatever syllins you're using for antibiotics. The pet stores have that, Like the pet doctors are giving animals low doses of the same sizes of antibiotics that we have to take. Okay, they give them the same types of ivermectin that humans take. So as we look at all of those things that they were talking about with COVID that may or may not help quote unquote, even though we know they had a lot of science behind I'm very curious what they're gonna say is gonna be the alternative remedies to the impox?
Speaker 3: Well, they're just gonna call those people crazy for taking Jensen or whatever the alternative things are, because I mean, dude, fucking they literally made Joe Rogan's face a shade of gray to push the narrative, like think or shade of yellow.
Speaker 4: Whatever the fuck.
Speaker 3: It was, like, this is the level of propaganda that are that are in cahoots with the pharmaceutical industries because you look at it, like, uh, this this segment of the you know, Don Lemon's fucking whatever show is presented to you by Pfizer, and so like you see where so much of that money is coming to, and like it's really everywhere, Like there's so much money in vaccines that they they can pay everybody to just spread false shit about it.
Speaker 1: You know, bro didn't Rogan like, I don't know if he actually went through it or not, but I know he was talking about suing CNN for like defamation essentially, and basically all he was askingoking for for them to apologize and take it down and like admit that they fucked around with it, and they refused. I don't know whatever became of that, but yeah, that was a big deal for a bit.
Speaker 3: Well you know what they're gonna do, CNN. I don't know if this is what they did. I never really followed up with that. But I can imagine that they probably just threw one person under the bus and say that this person went rogue and this is what he went rogue, and but like this one person, you know, just decided to go off on their own, the same old bullshit that they were trying to say at the Olympics.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just we don't have control of that. It's just one person we're gonna throw.
Speaker 3: Under the bus while we show literally millions of people what's on TV. You're trying to say that, like that segment was overlooked by one person and not the entire you know, channel or whatever these things. Dude, there's there's literally people. I don't know if anybody's ever been like an extra in a film or been on set for anything like that. They go through each individual ingredient, if you will, of the shows or movies or whatever, frame by frame, like it is down to an absolute science. Now that most most like TV shows are like three, four, five, six frames per second somewhere usually in there. So you're getting into the fraction of a second per frame that they know every single detail about. You're trying to say that this one person just got away with it, Get it? Get out of here with that.
Speaker 1: I could even let go certain little slip ups, right, like the famously the final season of Game of Thrones, there was a Starbucks cup on one of the tables.
Speaker 2: And it's like, how did that happen?
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, I give at least a little credence to human error. You know, the display at the Olympics cannot be chalked up to oops human error on one pertin, you know.
Speaker 3: And I actually don't buy that that whole Starbucks thing was an accident. I Like, I know that some people will say that, but you're trying to tell me, of all things, it wouldn't have just been like a Circle K cup of coffee. It wouldn't have been some local coffee. It had to be Starbucks. I mean, that's the only company that has the money as far as coffee goes, to be able to say, hey, look, just say that you fucked up.
Speaker 4: We need the publicity right now, dude.
Speaker 1: Starbucks is in a big rebranding right now. Have you heard about this? The old CEO that sold the company has now retaken over and he wants it go back to like the traditional Italian coffee lounge type of vibe instead of the place where people order on their phones to grab it from the counter and take off.
Speaker 2: He wants to bring back the true atmosphere.
Speaker 1: Have you ever looked into the real thing that Starbucks has one of the largest private bank accounts that they don't have to pay taxes on period on earth trust because of that app.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's a whole trust. Dude.
Speaker 2: I just learned about this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, like legitimately, that money is never going to get used ever by like most people who like it's on a twenty dollars gift card that they forgot about in their wallet.
Speaker 2: Whatever, Well, what happens to that twenty dollars on the gift card?
Speaker 1: Oh, Starbucks keeps it and invests it in venture capitalist ventures and okay, here we go. Now Starbucks is like an actual global superpower if they decided to turn it that way.
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 4: Coffee, dude, Fucking coffee dude.
Speaker 5: I found some I don't understand how this is becoming such a big deal, this monkey pox, because I'm reading a thing from twenty if from twenty twenty two tropical just random steroid creams, vasoline, aquifer taking sits baths, EPs and salt antibacterial ointments in histamines help and then anti virals like if you had like herpies, you could use vowel tracks like random random stuffs. And I'm like, so, why is this such a big push for this vaccine then? Like I'm reading through this and I'm like, I don't understand how this is just like it's like a it's a flu. It's like a it's like a flu with a rash that has really bad source and like with like back pain and stuff like that, but like it's it's not seeming to be like that deadly like comparative to smallpox, which like millions have died. So I'm just trying to understand like why like these things were listed and there's like a whole news thing that talked all about it, and like you could take gen syng it doesn't saying yep, genseen pills you can take that. You can do like organic muscle muscle and joint pain stuff to help. Like I don't quite understand how that's how this is so deadly then, and how this is going to be the next pandemic if it's the now, I will say, the rashes ooh, Like you really don't want that shit, Like, I'm not gonna lie, But why now after two years or yeah, two years of this happening, why is it so deadly now?
Speaker 3: Like, well, it's because if there's fear, there's money to be made, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, So we and that's the problem.
Speaker 1: We don't even know how quote unquote deadly COVID actually was because the numbers got so conflated, we'll never actually know how many people died directly from the virus or how many of them died as a result of the vaccines or from medical maltreatment or whatever else because everything just got thrown to the winds.
Speaker 2: A car crash was COVID related?
Speaker 1: That kind of shit, right, So we actually don't know how deadly it was, So who's to say how actually deadly monkey pox is, which, by the way, they're gonna keep throwing out that it's like a smallpox this like you know, chicken pox is also a thing, like like, don't let the pox words scare you.
Speaker 2: Yes it may be yet yo yo.
Speaker 1: From everything we're reading about, the skin rash would be bad and I'm not wanting any part of that drama. But the way to cure it and treat it sounds like very very basic and accessible, right.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, like baking soda and ebson salt baths. You don't scratch your wounds, you keep them dry with antiseptic wash. You be careful with the lesions that can happen in your mouth with salt water.
Speaker 2: Like it sounds about the same as chicken pox.
Speaker 1: If your child was to develop chicken pox, you would do literally this list of things.
Speaker 4: Yeh, maybe a little oatmeal bath.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's really strange. I'm trying to just like, I don't get how this is such a such an issue.
Speaker 3: Well, because it's not, and they need more fear to push because they saw how successful the first campaign of disease went. So there's money to be made all the time. Well, look, Raven, we know that you got to bus up out of here. It was awesome talking to you and we look forward to it every time. If anybody wants to be able to reach out to the Great Raven Lee, is there a possibility for that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My instagram is dark Huntress ninety nine and I have a TikTok too, but I tuck at social media, but you can't reach me there. I have talked to many occult members from the last episode I was on out.
Speaker 3: There so awesome and do we have any speculation as to win this podcast will be getting created by you.
Speaker 5: Being like the middle end of October as really, it's going to be happening, So let's go.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for that, all right. Well, look, thank you so much for coming to hang out with us, Jacob, any parting, thank.
Speaker 1: You, any parting words for you, Jacob, if you haven't already, Dear cult members, please at this time hit the five stars, hit the share the lights have tried to come and leave a post, leave review shares with their friends and family, shares everywhere.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The more activity all of our algorithms see across the board, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners.
Speaker 2: Who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you.
Speaker 1: Finally, as and gentlemen, while you're at it, go to my boys other show, Meta Mysteries give him all of the love. And while you're at it, go to my YouTube channel, cajun Nights and give me all the love there as well.
Speaker 2: Go check out Ravenly at her.
Speaker 1: Instagram and her TikTok and give her all the love as well, we thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as human possible.
Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 2: Use the offer code.
Speaker 1: Cult that see ult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use the code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one free shipping with the code Cult