Speaker 1: Woo. It's not beautiful people. It is your baby Mama's favorite baby Mama, Stormy Pee. And this is another episode of Chocolate Chip and Sip. The boys are back in town. We're back baby. Listen. Uh. If you follow me on social media, you already know the last episode we recorded, I told y'all life had hands and she was beating my ass. Okay. And when I tell you that, little bit said nook if you book and tried to take me out, Huh, it was a time. Okay, I still want to say, even though he gets on my nerves, please keep shots Finally in your prayers. We're back in the studio, but he still needs all the prayers for him and his loved one, so thank you for that. As for me, as I mentioned, if you follow me on social media, you already know I talk to y'all all the time about my grandmom and she did pass last month, which is why we took like a long hiatus from the pot. And I just want to say thank you to everybody who sent a card, who sent flowers, who called the check up on me, and most importantly to all y'all who brought me food. Okay, y'all are the real MVPs. Okay, God is gonna bless each and every one of you who sent me some food, whether it be door dashed, whether it be you brought some food to my house, okay, whether you instacarted me some food. All right, y'all know that's one of my love languages. And baby, when I tell you, that is just what I needed. Shout out to everybody who sent me some food. The money and the cards and the flowers was cool too, but the fool the food. Your girl needed that. So thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. And it was really crazy because like the funeral was on a Monday, and then Blurred Con was Friday, and it's like, if y'all like follow me closely, y'all know I had been working on my cosplays for a blur Con for months months and I'm like, yo, r I be to the Gold, but I'm still taking my ass to blur Con. Okay. I dia wreckt too hard on it. And honest, my grandmama came to me in a dream and she was like, stop bearing a bitch and come on. So I had to get so I had to so I had to get my shit together, okay, and yeah. Man. I also want to say shout out to everybody who gave me their condolences at Blurri, kind like shout out to my man Outfits. Outfits gave me a card at Blurri kind a sympathy card, so like, y'all were so nice everybody. Like I said on Live before we started, this is the first time that people have come up to me and said like, hey, Stormy, I love you, like let me take a picture and blah blah blah, and didn't just wait until they got into their hotel room and DMB that they saw me. This was the first time people was like coming up and speaking. So I was like, hell, yeah, right. But I really appreciated blur cons bomb and I'm just happy and hype to get back on the train and keep going. So thank y'all, Thank y'all, Thank y'all. Yeah, let's get back on the bullshit. That's the name of the back on my bullshit, because that's what we're doing. With that being said, y'all know the vibes. I got a few things I want to talk about today. Some of it y'all gonna like. Some of it y'all gonna laugh at some of it. Y'all gonna tell me to go talk to the lady about but you know, it is what it is. It's a safe space. We're all here, cousins. This is a safe space. So yeah, let's get to it. Before we get started, I want to say, from the bottom of my house, from the bottom of my heart, I don't care when y'all be like, oh, you know he used to talk to me, I'll give fuck. I don't give a fuck. Okay, I don't care when y'all see me with somebody or y'all see me post somebody or anything of the sort, when y'all come in me my Oh, well, you know he used to talk to me, girl. Oh you know, he used to talk in SESSI and such. You know he used to talk to SESSI and such. You know, he was in my ZMS to I don't give fun. He with Big Mama. Now, I don't care about none of that. I don't care. I don't care. Okay, I don't care when y'all be like, oh, you know he used to talk to me. You know, he used to talk to such and such. Like do you know that different women bring different things out of the same man, Like you not me respectfully, I don't care. I don't care about none of that. I don't care about none of that. And when you tell me that, what do you expect a dog like me to say, Oh, my bad girl, you can get good bit bitch up my dad with me now, I don't care. I don't care. I don't care about none of that. When y'all tell me that, it means nothing to me, because, like I said, different women will bring out different things in the same man. Ki n YC says, the past is the past. Who he used to talk to doesn't change who he's talking to now. Come on, somebody, Yes, the past, it's the past. Who he used to talk to doesn't affect who he's talking to now, okay, Like who he was with you and who he is with me. It's two different men, like and that's a very real thing. And we've all seen it. We've all seen it. We've all seen it. Like you can have a man who it's two totally different people. Like with me, my man is a hopeless romantic ready to grab three of his friends and put on all the leather and sing in the desert about me for you baby, not he's a y n he's a yn for you, he's a hopeless romantic for me. Okay, these are two different things. These are two different people. Who he is with you might not be who he is with me. Like you can have a man who is adventurous with one girl and be a couch potato with the next, Like one woman will inspire him to reach for the stars and another one will keep him grounded the couch. Literally, Like, it's not the same thing. And I don't say this to be a dis to anybody, but I feel like when y'all be saying this, it be to try to discourage the next girl. And it's like, nah, it ain't gonna work for me because I know who he is with me, ain't who he is with you. Ky n YC says from hy Enn's a hopeless romantic. It's a real three sixty. I'm just saying he's not like that with me. I'm big mama. Don't bring that out of him, big mama, bring the hopeless romantic out of him. That's what I'm saying. Right hold on, let me score back up. Jess Tray says, what of the ladies that says it is really unattractive? One fine Trinny Boy says, pay him more and that will change. Loll hold on ya, I'm trying to score back up. Aaron Nash says, salty people do that. It does. It's given salty, it's given unchosen SAUTI. Actually it's given. You. Wish it was you, That's what it's given. It's giving Nanna na boo boo, you wish it was you. You Okay, that's what it's giving. And honestly, that don't affect me. It don't affect me, not one bit. Like and it's crazy to me because you'll ever been in situations where like people be telling you stuff about the man and you'd be like, who did that? My man did that? That don't sound like my man? No, my girl, No, she don't do that when she would me like, And don't get me wrong, I know it's those people that's gonna hop on like, oh, will you ignoring the signs? You're missing the red flags? If he did it before, hell do it again or or hear me out, hear me out. No the fuck he won't because I don't trigger those things within him that makes him want to act like that. Just saying, just saying, just saying, like, from the bottom of my heart, I don't care if you used to date my man. Okay, honestly, thank you for your contribution to society because whatever you did to him made him perfect for me. So I baby, I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. Thank you, very servious. I don't care. I don't care. Hold on, let me score back up. One fine trinny boy says, it's given draft day depression. It's giving Draft Day depression. Honestly, yes it is, and yes it is. Uh. Coach Little says, you look like a pink power ranger. Okay, that means all the good. Thank you. That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me. Usually you're just fucking mean to me in the gym. So thank you, thank you. Hold on, you let to score back down? Uh hey, just your main. One fine trainy boy says the red flag is the chick doing the woman to woma call, because you know what, Yes, I feel like women to woman calls are only necessary if you're currently dating the same man, and I don't even really think they're necessary all the time because me and where I am in life right now, I cannot see a reason for me to call any woman woman to woman, Like if I am the side bitch and I thought I was the main bitch, I gotta take the biggest step back, the biggest step back, Like I'm just not interested anymore, Like Makuchi don't even get wet for behavior like that. So it's like I can't see me doing it. And then like if I am the main chick, If I'm the main chick, why am I stepping down to a dress a peasant.
Speaker 2: I'm the main chick.
Speaker 1: Either my nigga gonna get it together or we're not gonna be together. So it's like I don't get the woman to woman calls. Woman to woman calls are not for me, I do honestly, no, I think about it. I have never made a woman to woman call. I never made a I'm coming to you as a woman called never never one fine truny boy says she can't complain. All she wants a story, gonna be singing. Shante's got a man sar ever complaining I'm cracking up. Engineer for Life says women only do that when they still want the nigga. Ah, you cooking, you cooking, you cooking. Women do that when they still want the nigga and to me personally, I want a nigga who want me. So if you got a side bitch, I'm gonna take the biggest step back you got a big dog is that I'm not fighting for you. I'm not doing anything. I'm not doing anything. I'm not doing anything. Lawrence three Age says, you put a lot of thought into this. It's just thoughts that pop in the head. You know what I'm saying. I Rob ad On one says I love this adult energy. Thank you. Engineer for Life says they are trying to sabotage your relationship. Agreed. Josh Troy says, what if the side shit comes to you the main lay, what do you want to talk about? Man? But I mean, I feel like if you had the energy that you thought you did, he would have made you the main lady already and he didn't. So I feel like that's not a conversation with me. You gotta have that with the man. I'm very big on don't talk to me, talk to the man. Whether I'm the side chick or the main chick. Don't talk to me, talk to the man. Okay, don't come up trying to fight. Do none of that. Don't talk to me, talk to your nigga. It's not it's above me. Now, I can't. I can't, it's above me. Now, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Aaron Ash says women never admit they fumbled a guy. You know we used to talk. Is as close as we'll get. Wow, oh my guide, Oh my guide. I just learned something. Women rarely admit that they fumbled the man. They'll come to you and say, you know, we used to talk in third grade. You know, we had ninth grade biology together. You know, like I used to cheerlead for the peb football team. He was on and shit like for the one tens, Like yeah, yeah, that was me, Like we was linked up. Then you might be onto something that I hate it. I hate it. I'm not gonna lie there. There are some people will say they fumble. I'll say I fumble, I fumbled my ex. I'll say that. I'll say that, But that ain't me saying that. That's that's the years of talking to the lady that's saying it. So I don't know if that counts or not. But yeah, I ain't say he perfect, but I'm saying I can acknowledge the part I played in it. So there's that. Yeah, hmm, interesting. I'm gonna have to write that down. You might be on something just your man says, only if you want to preserve a family, but if no kids involved, he's on down that road. I'm crying, crying. Engineer for Life says, ain't that the truth? Don't know what they got till it's gone one fine, Trinny Boy says, women admit they fumble the guy only to the guy they want to spend the block everyone else. They make reasons now because honestly, I ain't gonna hold you. I've never even told my extent, so I don't think. So that's not for me to spend a black at all, not for me to spend a black at all. That's just an accountability thing. That's a I've been talking to the lady thing, honestly, So it is what it is. Jesjermaine says, he yo, that's facts. Aaron I rob Itawait says, they will make all kinds of reasons that they aren't together, but most women won't do that. Lulu Escobar, hey, he says, hey, earhad been a minute. Loll love you. What's up, big dog? Jack McGriff said, just tapped in, but Stormy dressed like she's about to go ahead to hand with Kim possible. All y'all can line it up. Okay, First Power Rangers. Now this damn I thought this was sad? Was cute? What the fuck? Jess tre says most women are accountable, though I rob Itawait says, you're the exception to the rules, Stormy. I don't want to be the exception. I want to be the rule. When can I be the rule? That's what I want. That's the purpose of this pot. Okay, every time I post something, every time I say something, I hear you're the exception. You're a unicorn. They don't make them like you anymore. Yeah, we do. We just be quiet. We don't. We don't say everything like it be the fuck niggas and the fuck bitches that be so loud that they overpower everything, and it kind of makes it seem like that's the majority out here. But there are still some good people out here. Most of it is just quiet, and that's it. Lulu Escobar says, look like she was about to be the star of a workout video. Tie in the Fine said Pink star Burst head ass one fine journey Boy says she ready for a Victoria's Secret WWE match. All right, so y'all want to line it up or what? What the fuck is happening? I gonna lie for the first time of the month, and y'all turn it into a road session. All y'all can line that shit up. All y'all can line that shit up. Jahn McGriff says, can't tell she's about to fight crime or commit crime both on both of them. All right, okay, excuse me, how was drinking beer? With that being said, I would like to travel on into my next topic because I feel like this is an underrated art that doesn't get enough attention, and I feel like all these things that are going on in like pop culture and social media, it's really taking us away from this point. But it's really a lost art and I don't think people realize how important it is. So I just want to say, there's nothing more attractive than a man who is mean to everyone except his girl. Yeah, yeah, yeah, there is nothing more attractive than a man who is mean to everyone except his girl. Come on, somebody, what what? What all that smiling and laughing and keep kiying with everybody and everybody face. I don't want none of that. I don't want none of that. Okay, save your softness for me. Uh okay? Like, and I don't want you to think, I mean, be an asshole. Don't be an asshole. Like have like, have manners, be a gentleman, open the doors, say good morning, little stuff like that. It's cool. But all that laughing and joking, bitch, what's so funny? What's so funny? I'm funny. I'm the only thing that's funny. Okay, I don't like that. I don't like that. I don't like that. Like, be a gentleman, open doors, have manners. But let it stay there. All that key kN l l baby, what's so funny? You think I'm a joke? What? What?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I want you to be a grumpy cat for the rest of the world. Be a sweetheart with me? Is that so much to ask? Is it? Is? It?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Uh? Lulu Escobar said, open these go ahead, go ahead and lick out for me, baby, go ahead and check out, check out, check out. Ralph A said, we just networking. Ain't no, we just networking. No no, ain't no. I'm just being cordial. You'll need to be cordial. Be cordial with me, okay that that's not necessary. That's not necessary, that's not uh just Tray said, you are funny. You gotta rap voices crazy Jester Maine said, trying to get that T mobile sponsorship. You ain't like you. You are not gonna grind me up like this. Okay, be nice to me today, guys. Jesus, tie under Fine says, stay means her, y'all pay attention. That's not I said, you are actually not paying attention. One fine trinny boy says, I do the jokes around here. Stormy. Yeah, yeah, you didn't get a mic. You don't get to talk, and you don't get to play sound effects. You don't get to talk, and you don't get to talk and you don't get to play sound effects because you said you didn't want to mic. You said you didn't want to mic. Nope, no, no, they didn't hear it. They didn't hear it. They didn't hear it. They didn't hear it. Mister Wonderfuol says, I'm just a nice guy. Please go to hell, Please go to hell. Tie Un the Fine says, nah, you're not our girls. Stay meeting with it man, fuck y'all. All right, fuck y'all, it's only rim says that's hilarious. That was a crazy segue. So I saw somebody say it's insecurities. It's not insecurities. I don't want a woman to even have the leeway to say, you be nice to her the way you be nice to me, Like it's a way you need to present yourself, like you're smiling in too many faces my guy, Like god damn. And I just want to reiterate. I'm not saying I don't want you to be a good person. Open doors. Okay, have manners, say good morning, how are you? But we don't need no extended conversations because even though you might have good intentions, that woman is looking at it as yeah, if I wanted to, I could, and now I got to step up, like try it, and now we're all in something. I'm saying, like, good intentions aren't always perceived as good intentions. Sometimes good intentions are received as flirtations. And even though you might not have desire to be with this woman, this man, X Y and Z, you, extending the conversation lets them believe they have more leg room and footing than they actually do baby. No, hell no, I don't want that. It's not an insecurity thing. It's a you my nigga act like it thing, and I think that's a lost art nowadays. It's a lost art. White boy Ots says. So if I hold the door and you don't say thanks, and I slamm it on you in my wrong, that's not manners. Okay, you hold the door because that's the gentleman thing to do, not because you're waiting for it. Thank you. And like I said from the beginning, bro, I want you to be a gentleman, but I don't want you to be extra. Okay, I want you to be a gentleman, but I don't want you to be extra all right. And it's like, honestly, I basically want you to be a superhero, but you're super like. But your secret identity of being nice that's just for me. I want you to be a superhero, but your secret identity of being nice it's just for me. That's it. That's it. I'm baby. I don't want you to have other babies. I'm baby. That's it. And before y'all go down an insecurity rabbit hole, save your softness for me, Okay, it's not an insecure thing. It's just so we don't need extended conversations and allowing people to believe they have a bigger space in your life than they do. Thing. Okay, mister wonder fool says, the key key and is gonna get you killed, kilt, is what you're saying. Absolutely, Okay, the key can is gonna get you kill kilt. Okay, that's it, and that's all. It's only rem says I'm vegeta the whole workshift and while I'm out a king, a king, I got a mic. Now, oh my god, Now, Shah, I got a mic. Don't come on to Mike chewing them carrots, swallow your food first, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So you know how you just say actions can be perceived wrong, and you know what you do nice one person? They might think you wanna fuck you know how, you know your guys say, friends say that you're gonna walk into some dick you don't even know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly exactly, And this is so true. This is so true. When you'll know, like when.
Speaker 3: We tell you to stop talking to people like Derek Jans and them and these.
Speaker 1: Niggas Jans, Derek Jackson and they depending on.
Speaker 2: The niggas and be like, no, them niggas fucked up.
Speaker 3: You're like, no, no, this niggas do off the real ship, don't shoot the messenger, and y'all end up getting fucking in depth and left. You know what we're talking about. I digress. I'm taking my mac off now. That's all I need to say.
Speaker 1: I will say. I will say this is a two way street. Right, So the same way I'm saying your niggas shouldn't be too friendly, I do genuinely believe that your woman should not be too friendly either, right. I also think it's important to recognize nobody is saying don't be a good person. Nobody's saying that, right, But there is a limit. Shit don't need to be extended if there's not an opportunity to make money as far as business wise, it's no reason for us to be cordial or to network or anything like that to me. To me, it's not I'm not saying I want you to be a bad person. I'm saying I want you to enforce selective niceness. Okay, it's no reason a woman should ever be able to come to me and be like, yeah, you know your nigga is keikying in my face. What I'm the only key key you need, stink, I'm a joke. Okay, this is the only joke you need, big God, Like, I just want, I just want selective niceness. It's attractive because it's exclusive, and nothing is more attractive than exclusive. I think law can agree there, nothing is more attractive than exclusive. Like, I know you're coming to me telling me my nigga did what even that type of nigga already know.
Speaker 3: That's why I only talked to one gry at the time, because once you have mine to buy attention, but once it's going.
Speaker 1: Hay, yes, yes, like what that selective niceness gets the people going okay, Like, I don't want you to never give a woman leeway to say you talk to her the way you talk to me, because that just can't be it. Ever Ever, it's only one Rim says, because let me find out my lady he he how and them boy hope for them catching the super kick. I'm crying your boy, team McCoy says, Damn nigga puts your personality away. Ha ha, It's the least you can do. Okay, act like you got somebody at home, cooking your food and rubbing your feet. Damn all right, it's the least you can do. Thank you, Thank you. One fine boy says, don't be a good human outside my presence. I didn't say that. I didn't say that. I said, still be a gentleman, still be a good person. But cut it there, niggas, keep it tight, keep it tight. Aaron Nash says, stormy man flirting, got fistballed up like the author. I mean, hell yeah, hell yeah, Like if don't piss me off, don't piss me off. You know what, don't don't piss me off. That's all I said. Or that bitch was funny. Huh all right, okay, cool, cool, cool, cool. She know how to cook because I guess she coming to make dinner to night. Like what the fuck is going on? Like, what's what's up? What's up? Let me know. Norm f Z says, yeah, just get you a capricorn. They don't like nobody, and that's what I need. I need, mean a nigga who don't like nobody. Still a gentleman, still a good person, but he don't like nobody.
Speaker 3: Artistic but nobody to be mean, but he'd be nice at the same time.
Speaker 2: He need to be this.
Speaker 3: He needs to be that, you know, God, Satan, Jesus, all that, Abraham, all that.
Speaker 1: I take his mic away, shot wala, take his back away, take us talking mic away. He don't need the mic no more, y'all, he don't fucking need it. Flying Solo says, going to hit his ass with a lightsaber? And is I am king? Simba says, be my twins, Gemini queen, I cook like it's fool wars? What's up with? What's up? It's only rem said. Damn that really came out. I'm just saying respectfully, respectfully. Yeah, all right, So the next thing I want to talk to you guys about this one. I might lose some of y'all, but stick with me. Okay, I might lose some of y'all, but just stick with me. Okay, just hear me out. Let me cook for a second, and then decide if you like the flavors or not. Okay, deal, deal, Okay. So some of y'all may not agree, but every woman needs a male platonic friend. Hold on, hold on, hold on, give me a second, give me a second. Okay, every woman needs a male platonic friend. All right, like platonic friend corner pocket right. And I'm not talking about the guy who wanted to talk to you, but you put him in a friend zone, so now he just circles around like a vulture until you change your mind. I'm not talking about him. I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about like a genuine platonic friend, a brother, a cousin, a man you might have met at work, or somebody you went to school with, like a genuine platonic friend. Okay, every woman needs a male platonic friend. Because hearing you stupid bout a nigga from a nigga cut different. That's all I'm gonna say. Okay, that's all i'm gonna say. Hearing you being stupid about a man from a man it cut different, That's all I'm gonna say. Okay, sometimes when your girlfriends be sugarcoat and stuff, saying oh girl, no, he just he's just not ready and he just he missed his granny, like he would have took you out on a date, but you know, his phone died and he couldn't get to a charger and fucked that. Okay, hearing you dumb bought a man from a man cut different because he gonna be like, yo, bro, you're good, you're cool. You know that don't make sense right Hearing a man tell you you know that don't make sense right from another man. Yeah, that's good about that, yo, one fine training boy says, always saying that until your male friends start telling you how stupid you being. Then it's I'm just a girl pharaoh I see, says as a man with several platonic women friends. Yes, I am king, Simma says, dead ass, you need to clip that one. I'll be real quick to keet my homegirl ass when she on some stupid ship.
Speaker 3: Is that these niggas be on like I have female friends and these niggas be on the top. I'm like, bro, she's fucking dumb. Oh shad, you're so lucky to be around these chicks. Nigga, you don't know.
Speaker 2: Her like I know her.
Speaker 3: I saw her when she was like a crack and a walk in the car.
Speaker 1: Hey you good, bro, you're good, You're good. What's up? You're good? Oh? Okay?
Speaker 3: You know I see everybody look like crack, like a big crackead the muscles.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I forgot what I was saying.
Speaker 1: Mister one, the fool says, I'm gonna let you finished, but you only need me your dad and granddad period. It's only rem says, I can agree you messing around. I met one at one of your shows two years ago. Down for real who sent me in A D M A six four F C H seven says, Then vice versa. Every man needs a female friend to let you know game hold on, let me sorry, y'all, Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry sorry. Norm f Z says, If that ain't your mama best friend's son, then nopeunk I just I am king. Simma says, a crackhead with muscles is crazy work. I didn't know y'all can hear him that? Well? I I don't know if y'all heard it, but I skip, I skip right over that. So there's that. But no man likes it's different. It's different. It's really really different. Like having somebody who genuinely just that's my phone, my bet, having somebody who like, genuinely wants the best for you. It's different. Having somebody who genuinely wants the best for you, tell you, like, bro, that's dumb. That shit don't make sense like you're being dumb right now, and honestly, it hurt. It hurt, It hurts so bad. But when they look you dead in your eyes like you like the nigga with three pair of jeans play you dog like, oh my god, oh my god, and then for some reason, it's just permeates the brain like fuck am I I am? Like, I don't know how to explain it, but that shit cuts so differently, like it cuts so differently, I don't know how to explain it. Dog like, I don't like when they say you being stupid, you believe and understand you being stupid.
Speaker 3: Like I really believe that I do. Yes, you need to understand that you're.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And it's because they say things that a normal girlfriend wouldn't say. Your girls, they gonna try to tell you dumb, but spin it so that it makes it look like you're still a good person. What is it the braids? Like, yeah, they do, they do, but a nigga. Men don't sugarcoat okay, they're not saving no feelings. Like a man will look you dead in your face and say he lives with his mom. And all you can do is all you can do with your three bedroom house or apartment, and your own car, and your own job, and your own willingness to be a good person and a good partner to him. All you can do is sit and be like, damn.
Speaker 2: This nigga, that moment off sex.
Speaker 1: Way better? Hey shot, Mike, y'all please please, But it's different. It's different. Normal f Z says, like the fuck did you expect from him? Barrel I C Says she still end up over there tomorrow night. Now you canna learn a dumb ass six different ways again in two days. One fine trinny boy says, get you a GPS. You can't let go of that nigga that don't make you come. I'm gray, I'm crying, yo. It's only says a female like that is open to the logical aspect of a men's thoughts.
Speaker 2: Who is?
Speaker 1: G Jones says, my homegirl be setting me straight about shorty and vice versa. Love my dog for real? I love that. I am King. Sittema says you letting a nigga living on an air mattress get you in your feelings? The nigga was out last week. You gotta say it.
Speaker 3: The nigga you asked for fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: You okay, okay, and I always ended with oh okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like the judge because they're talking to you that I think, would you do that? I feel like the judge.
Speaker 1: Bee, I'm crying.
Speaker 2: I was about to get mad.
Speaker 1: A six four says, Yo, I'm glad I don't live with my mother. Mister wonderful says, bring up putonic as black back in his badroom. Oh no, that's not botonic. We ain't doing that. Aaron Ash seven three says, help a nigga sound out three letter words? Yes, it's only Rem says, this is exactly the point of the conversation. Dog, I'm trying to tell you, like, oh you fucking that nigga. It's different like long story short, it's just cut deeper. And I don't know what gives men this automatic like public speaking or ted talk degree, but they gonna get you to understand some stuff that she wasn't able to understand on your own.
Speaker 3: Believe that it's very dumb. Found that you guys are that dumb. Yeah here, but after talking, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Are we Yeah? Yeah, it's only Rem says my mom's back at home called them dudes, hoboseexuals. That's a real thing. Who is g Jones says, But sometimes you got to hit her with the boondocks, like wouldn't let that shit happen to me? Though? Yes, absolutely, yes, yes, yes, yes, so yeah man, I staid on what I said, every woman should have a male platonic friend because it's nothing like hearing you being dumb over a nigga from a nigga. It cuts different, it cuts different when they hit you with that. We're talking about the same nigga who were driving his mom car. We are Why would you bring that up? Ship dog? He Sometimes it's different, it's different, it's different. All I can say is different. If you don't got one, get you one. And once again, I'm not talking about them niggas who you put in a friend zone and they still just waiting to spin the block and wait till you get low enough to swoop in and get some painted draws. I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about the ones who genuinely want the best for you. A brother, a cousin, somebody you went to kindergarten with, okay, and then rode with you through the ugly years. So now they don't want you either. Okay, I'm talking about them. Keep you one of them in your back pocket because they gonna keep it real with you forever, forever in the day, forever the day. All right, guys, So now we're gonna get into the edible portion of the show. So the edible portion is when we read questions that you gottas submit it, and on the day that we record, I usually put a prompt up ask me anything, and you guys can type it in. If you would like to share a story or a question on a day that we don't have to prompt, you can always email me at inquiries at Stormy Peat. Do not DM me nine times out of ten I will not see it. Emails is definitely the best thing. So yeah, okay, So first question, do you prefer men who are in your industry slash influence or are you a nine to five guy? What the fuck? Do you prefer dating men who are in your industry slash influence or are you a nine to five guys possible? I don't think you were supposed to be there, or are nine to five guys possible? Do you prefer dating men who are in your industry slash influence or are nine to five guys possible? Oh baby, that's so sweet. You think I prefer dating. I don't. That's why I'm single, Okay. I prefer being in my footy pajamas on my couch, okay. And that's why my black ass ain't got nobody. All right.
Speaker 3: If she wants you to like buy a mask, I think they call them ski mask, and then she wants you to like break down door like Superman, but you have muscles, and you'll be tall, like you'll be a duck under the door, right, and then you'll be able to like put her son down but not hurt them, but in a good way. And you put her over your shoulder, fly off into like the space and land somewhere like O jingles. It should be all right, she told me that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, But if I had to choose, uh, as far as like what your profession is, that don't matter to me. As long as you're able to take care of yourself and you have you know, expendable income on top of that, because that's very important. I need you to have disposable income, Like you got to be able to take care of yourself and have disposable income, very important. I don't care what you do. Okay, you could be a VENTRELLI kiss fall I care. I don't care. Okay, I'll be right there with you. Yell Bay, yello bay. I don't care. Okay, as long as you have disposable income, that's all that matters. But yeah, I just want a funny, fine fit man who wants to kiss on me a lot and who has disposable income. That's it. That's all we need, that's all we Needy said, why Shot know your wet dream stormy? Because I tell this nigga he has to listen to it every fucking week, all right, do you understand? Shot is probably one of the few people who knows my most intimate details. But he ain't got no choice about to sit here and listen to it. Okay, he's sick of the two. I don't know who wants me to get a man more me my baby dad or Shot? Okay or seven? No seven do not fuck with niggas around me. No. Seven literally attacked my brother because he did he did.
Speaker 3: I call my brother, he attack him. Don't don't talk about it.
Speaker 1: He did not attack. He jumped. He jumped, jumped, he jumped, He did jump. He jumped. See if they jumped. I just want to say that he jumped.
Speaker 3: Okay, want you to get a man too, Shut your ass up.
Speaker 1: I know I've seen it in my calendar. Oh my god. Next question, do you believe that good men finished last? No? No, I don't. I don't. Good guys don't finish last. Men with no boundaries still hold on, give me a second, let me talk, Let me talk. I said this before, and I'll say it again. Good guys don't finish last. People with no boundaries still Okay. A lot of times when we think about, like, you know, good guys finishing last, it's always Oh, I paid her car note and then she popped up two days later with a boyfriend. Okay, and before you paid the car note, what she reciprocating the same energy that you were giving her? What's she calling you only when she needed a bill paid? Okay? What was she reaching out only when she wanted to go out to eat? Okay? You didn't finish last. You just didn't have standards and boundaries and stood on it. Okay, ladies, y'all not exempt either. Okay. I gave him some kushi and then he posted a girl for Valentine's Day mm hmm. And what else did he do? Did he only hit you up after ten pm? All the time? Let's discuss, okay, like did he ever take you on a date? M Did you ever make him take you on a date? Hmm? Was that one of your requirements? No? Okay, good guys don't finish last. People with no standards and no boundaries do, okay them people that be dogging y'all out them the same people that's gonna stand on and be like, yo, if you want this from me, you're gonna have to do this. If you want this from me, you're gonna have to have this level of consistency. If you want this from me, you're gonna have to do that. So No, I don't believe good guys finished last. People would not boundaries doing baby, That's not me no more. I'm standing online, I'm standing on mine. It only took me one time to get taken advantage of and that was it for me. That was the only lesson I needed. No, I tell a nigga with the quickness, no, no, thank you that that that doesn't really align with my values. But I appreciate you and good luck on your journey. No, Miss a Superman is no here, He's no here, Okay, No Miss Smith's I miss stupid man. All I'm saying is them stories that people dogging you out, They don't usually have been some people who stand on their standards and boundaries, That's all I'm saying. Usually usually, uh, your boy Tam McCoy says, nice guys end up Shorty's phone named free food exactly exactly, And I hate this. I'm not saying it's okay. I'm not saying it's okay, but I'm saying it's real. Nice guys will end up saved in a girl's phone as free food. Yeah, that's so terrifying.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm, I'd be if I found that out.
Speaker 1: Honestly, what would you do if you found out you were saving a girl's phone as free food? What would you do if you found out you were saving a girl's phone as phone bill nails? Like? What would you do? Because me, I'm s I'm gonna have to pray about it. I'm gonna have to pray about it. Jackson and Junior Paul says, I'm dying at gave him some koo chee with the smoky Robinson voice. I'm just saying it is what it is. It is what it is. It's only rem said damn sad part. Just heal from that situation. Sit in love and like your way. Good brother, I'm so happy you made it out. Thank God you made you made it out. Please shot talk and now what do you want make up your mind? What do you want to make up? This is not why I'm still single. It is crazy. I'm still single because I don't apply myself. Thank you very much, Thank you very much. One fine tratty Boy says, didn't finish last started that way. It was consistent. Nice guys finished last been saying it for years. Good does not mean nice. I heard that. Hold on Norm FC says played my role. As long as I'm clapping cheeks, I'll be all right. You know what, different strokes for different strokes for different folks. Literally eight six y four says Suckers finished last roster always sturdy your boys name, says at Norm. That's when if you get in that in the role. So yeah, I think I said what I said I said. One fine tritty Boy says, tell us not too much in my Star Wars. Thank you be nice to me like damn dude, this nigga. No, my grandma died. What the fuck like, be nice to me? Sh shit shit kncess shot being a good platonic friend. Fuck ya, who sided y'all on? Who sided y'all on? Y'all my siding on shot side, because sometimes I believe we're not the same side. Next question, Next.
Speaker 2: Question, let's move on, admit it, set show.
Speaker 1: Next question, what are your top five moments at blurred kind Okay, hold on real fast, because let me get into this real fast, real fast. This is very prenny. Okay. So they had a Hushi daddy contest. Y'all don't get fuck about that. I know a lot of your guys don't get fun about that. But it was very entertaining. Some of them was like drunk unks at the cookout, but still vibing, so it was still a good time. Some of them was like auditioning for Magic Mike, and I was like, oh, I was tempted to be like Drake, like you don't have to do this. I said, I can't save nobody today. Yeah, who's she daddy shorts? Like? It was wild? It was wild, shout out. It was just one of the panels shout out to whoever. Okay. So to my understanding, what old girl said before we started was she was like, you know, we always have all these things for the women, we don't have nothing for the men. Like we have so many things for the male gaze, we don't have nothing for the female gaze. So she created a panel for Who's She Daddy contests and m Kai said, somebody said I should enter next year. Kay. I saw them thighs at blurred con Get in there, get in there where you're fitling. Okay, do what you gotta do. I'm not gonna hold you. It was one guy who was dressed like Pooh Bear, and then at the end of his dance he started handing out honeyfecks, blur con man. Just sucking coume, just sucking up.
Speaker 3: That's all I gotta say, just sucking up.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's Kai Thinzy, greetings from Kenya. Hey, Kenya, what's up. My second favorite UH moment would have to be Urban Force. PHL had a light saber panel which was packed to capacity, like you could not get in the whole time, Like it was packed the whole time. Everybody did such a good job. Greg dev Eshara B. Niara Adrian. Everybody did so good, So that was my second favorite part, my third favorite part of blur Khan. At one of the parties, one of the DJ's played let the Bodies hit the floor. My negga, what let what y'all know about let the Bodies hit the floor, Doug When I tell you, I was in there living my rock fantasy. Okay, from the top of my lungs. What yes, yes, yes, yes yes. My number four favorite part of blurr Kind would be the Men's The Men's, The Men's, The men's for sure, for sure, but it's funny. I posted that video depping up tens at Blurred Kind and everybody was like, oh, but did you find your husband? Did you shoot your shot? Do y'all know what I'd be dressed like at conventions? Because I feel like y'all don't when y'all ask me these questions. I feel like y'all know that I'm just looking fine, Like I'm out here just all glazed up and looking like a strawberry shortcake. I am not, okay. I was walking around Blurred con as the Jigaboos Edward scissors hands and I had the reverse bear trap on my head. Okay, last year, I was fucking helga from Hey arnold you and the brow included okay, I can't shoot my shot at nobody looking like this.
Speaker 3: Yo, I bagged the.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get your dot? Yeah, fucking liar, y'all? Are you came to me dress as helper?
Speaker 3: You mean to tell me I'm not nigga?
Speaker 1: I have when I'm in cosplay. No hear me, hear me, hear me out, though hear me out, hear me out. I posted that video and all the guys that were in the video, it was somebody in one of their comments like, yo, you ain't bad, you ain't say nothing. I would have shot my shot from long range and everybody was like no, no, no, no, listen.
Speaker 3: If i'm it's stert me force me and you there and you bad and you're black. You gotta be black? Though, come, I'll talk to you. And you're in a brown I got a dog. You got like dog though?
Speaker 1: No boy says you the brown not going to stop you from getting bamboo? Did nobody? Nobody? Nobody, nobody this is like says yes, you are a batty and cosplay, Well, where were the niggas? Okay? I jepped up by nigg Okay, I dapped him all up. Nobody said, nobody said excuse me. Here's the crazy part. Also in the video, all the niggas that were in the video comming under were like, yo, I didn't know what the fuck you were doing. I didn't even know you record me. They didn't even say the phone. So I think it just goes back to I'm not a batty when I cosplayed. I'm not a batty when I cosplay. I'm not I'm not that girl. I think that's the problem. Hell, I'm here, I'm the problem. It's me. I'm the problem. I can't think I'm ignoring you. Uh my, my, my fifth favorite part of Blurred Time. This is the one right here, y'all. I can't wait to push this video out. It was a DJ. I cannot remember his name right now, but it was not SIMPI. It was high something like h A I something. I can't remember his name, but I have it in my phone. I'm so sorry, I can't remember. I can't remember. I can't remember this man mixed smile even though I'm her see I'll smile. Gospel song. It's going great, beautiful, right do you know what this man, this fucking not even a man. Do you know what? This genius mixed it with Big Buddy Holls hub y'all when I tell you, I was screaming. As a woman who grew up in the church, I was screaming because it was so fire. I'm like, who is this nigga? He had the best no, no, no disrespect anybody here because everybody was good. Everybody was great, Dave sinding Pie everybody, everybody was great. Uh uh, what's the other guy? Bega DJ Bega? Everybody there was great. But this man fire, I do not know. I can't think his name off the top of my head. I have it in my phone somewhere. He was so fucking all his mixes all weakened. Y'all know, I don't even throw ass like that. I was throwing ass.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He was so fire, yo, so so so fired. So yeah. Norm Fitz says, I'm supposed to be studying and I'm just here a baby. Get off, Get off, get off and go study. Get your ass on here. One fine trinny boy says Big Buddy Holes do make me smile though I'm crying. And Timmy him figures says oh we did good this time. Ki n Yc says lo O man had us in a frizzy You ain't never lied, never lied. I cannot remember his name, but he was so dope. Kyle will tell you he is dope. Jay Hugs seven says, you going to any other kinds? You know what's crazy? I really wanted to go to dream Con, but now I feel like I'm gonna be crunching to get something out for dream kind not unless I wear something that I already wore. And then I'm like, it's the end of May, beginning of juwe so it's gonna be hot. So it's like maybe I'll run back my star Fire or something. And I was like, hey, maybe I don't have the cosplay. I've never been to dream Con, so I don't know. I was talking to Dreads. She doesn't know if she's going to be able to make it. So then it's like, hey, am I going to feel comfortable going to dream Con by myself? Like it's a lot of parts that go into it, but I do want to go to dream Con fan Expo. Dream Con is in Houston. It's just con. It's it's more I know people don't like to say it, but it's more influencer based, so there are more personalities there or like you know, people from you know, nostalgic nostalgic references and things like that. But I do want to go to dream Con, but I don't know if I want to go to dream Con by myself. Rather Fan Expo was in Philly. I was definitely thinking about doing that. And anime NYC. Honestly, anime n y C is the only thing that's definitely on my list. Uh it is in August, I believe. And yeah, me and the people who I did the single Ku Wagers with, we're doing a different cosplay like a root costler for this one. So I'm very excited. No, yes, you met the you met urban Force to the people from Urban Force. Yeah. So yeah, that's it. And that's all, you know. And before we get out of here, I just want to say one thing, thank y'all all so much again for you'll kind words. While I was grieving the loss of my grandmother, you know how much she meant to me. But with that being said, I told y'all, she came to me in a dream and she said stop being a bitcher. Come on. So with that being said, Philly, April thirteen, Your girl is back on stage. Me and the Talk Heavy Podcast. We are hosting a show at Punchline Comedy and I can't wait. Okay, y'all haven't seen the viral clips. Okay, y'all haven't seen the foolishness. Think barbershop talk meets girls group chat is the perfect blend. Baby, All right, click the link in my bio and get your tickes is now, Get your tickets now, get your chickens now. It's gonna be every that you have seen before plus more. It's going to be funny conversations. It's gonna be funny moments. I'm not gonna lie, y'all. We're gonna do a pop the Balloon segment with me. Okay, we're gonna see it live. We're gonna see it live. We're gonna see it live. All right, y'all want to see what it's like shooting you shot and dating Stormy pea pull up out on me. Okay, this is the time to do it. Click the link in my bio and get your tickets now. April thirteenth, Philly, Punchline Comedy. It's the Talk Heavy and Chocolate Chip and SIP live show Sip Heavy. You don't want to miss this. Can't wait to see you guys. Get your tickets now. Peace all right, guys, My message is always gonna be the same. Follow me on the Gram at Stormy p p e A At Chocolate Chip and Sip. And if you don't remember anything else, please remember big booty holes. Hump with it. I love you guys, and I've seen next week.