Speaker 1: Fine der fine dr I heard with.
Speaker 2: Epic with ill show you're gonna wooing it get except with simmer Sweet pursuing it. Huddled out Shaw Shank through the sewer, Kid, Now what chilling at the eagle? Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a goat status. Howard starting to get Crattic shows that up multiplied like a rabbit.
Speaker 3: Two then zone out, break it up beat the habit.
Speaker 4: I'm wanna hang out with my friend, rocking on the ladio my home on the Boy's bend head.
Speaker 5: Talking on the radio.
Speaker 3: It's time to to this far all we got hold up on radio man. Yesterday was an incredible day and night. And at some point.
Speaker 4: Yesterday I was able to go to a movie theater and I was able to watch the movie Friendship.
Speaker 3: Was Tom Cruise there? Nope?
Speaker 4: I was not with my new best friend Tom Cruise, Okay, but I soon will be with him. I think you're gonna have a friendship style relationship with him, unquestionably.
Speaker 3: And he's the Tim Robinson. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I found myself watching that movie and I was like, you know, okay, I'm a huge Tim Robinson fan and I love his show on Netflix. I think you should leave. I mean, I love it, one of my favorite shows ever. And I'm sitting there watching that movie Friendship. But I'm like, this is the most bizarre movie I've ever seen. And I'm in a movie theater and not that many people are laughing, and I'm laughing out loud, and I'm like, I think, I'm I think I'm causing other people to have a more awkward time because I'm laughing so loud. Is it pretty crowded, No, it wasn't very crowded, okay, And I found myself going, it's amazing that the new Mission Impossible movie, which is like a roller coaster ride, and they spent so much money on special effects. It's incredible. It's amazing that this is the same price for a ticket for this movie Friendship.
Speaker 3: It's kind of crazy, all right.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I would like to wait until Christina sees it, and then I would like for us to do an after dark with the four of us on our YouTube channel in which we talk about it, okay, because I want to talk about it every bit out, every bit of it details everything, and you know that's spoiler stuff and we don't have time to go in depth on long form.
Speaker 3: It's a long that's a long format thing.
Speaker 4: And that way we can invite listeners like get them to all go see it and then join us for a live stream and let's spend you know, thirty forty minutes whatever talking about it, because there's a lot of things I do want to talk about about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I loved it, though did you love it? Did you like it?
Speaker 4: I answers the question, Yeah, it's it's it was no, No, it's very There's so many things that are similar to I think you should leave that tone of humor. There was a lot of things like the one clothing brand that fits him just right. It's so good, like I love all that. I found myself laughing a lot, but the payoffs aren't there, like I think you should leave her there.
Speaker 3: But it is. It is a really good movie. I enjoyed it. I thought it was.
Speaker 4: I mean, I liked it, but it's complicated. You should go see it, Christine, I'm not I'm not saying that one bit. The only thing I'm gonna say about So my wife doesn't even know who Tim Robinson is. Okay, So we went and saw it, and I told her this, the Rotten Tomatoes rating is through the roof.
Speaker 3: Look at the reviews for this.
Speaker 4: And our buddy Jesse Kubinet hit me up, I don't know, a couple of weeks ago, and he goes, dude, you need to go see this in the theater. This is the kind of comedy you need to see in the theater. And I was like, well, we're actually going to a screening of it Monday night. So I told my wife that, and then you'll know once you see how the movie ends, Christina. When the movie ended, my wife turned to me and said what And she goes, who are the people that told you this stuff? And my point is that I think it's funny, and I think you should see it in the theater. But I think I would have liked liked it three times more if no one had such anything about it.
Speaker 6: Okay, I liked it better than any of the movies I haven't watched for the Oscars. They're all like great films, like because Joy.
Speaker 3: We are, but we are we are?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: Gosh, what is this Wednesday? Three o'clock.
Speaker 4: By Thursday, at somewhere between five and seven pm, I will be hanging out with Tom Cruise.
Speaker 3: Talking about Friendship, the movie I'm gonna have.
Speaker 4: I've hired another TC, TC Fleming to come with me to meet TC Tom Caves and film it because I want to film it because it's going to be about thirty already to ninety seconds tops, probably of small talk between me and my hero Tom Cruise. And he's got this movie called Edge of Tomorrow, which is like Groundhog Day, uh huh, where he goes through the simulation. Ever he dies at the but you know he's the aliens are involved, and so he's able to regenerate. As soon as he dies, he redegenerates and relives the day. Yeah, so he masters how to get through that day. I've gone through so many simulations in my mind in ninety seconds. How can I make enough of an impression on Tom Cruise to whar we're best friends at the end.
Speaker 3: That's a tough thing to do in ninety seconds.
Speaker 4: I would be surprised if this doesn't lead to you being in his next movie. And think about how bad I am right now with this, Like, think about how bad I watched the Jake Ferguson thing. I want to go watch it, just I want to go watch it just so I can see how uncomfortable it is. Yeah, it's gonna be so uncomfortable because I'm not good at this anymore. I actually think it would be better off if you let TC do all the talk. Our friend who's you know, he's not sure, just straight down all the fairway type he goes.
Speaker 3: He goes, thank you for TC said, thank you for bringing me this incredible opportunity impression. You think about what a better video would be if TC met TC, I know him meeting him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyways, Yeah, I'll be hanging out with Tom Cruise tomorrow night, and I I've thought about a way to put out a tweet about it. There's no way to say anything about this without sounding like a douche. Yeah, that that'll be forever. I'm hanging out with Tom Cruise tomorrow night. Are you hanging out? Not really, I'm introducing him and I get to talk to him for ninety seconds before I introduce him, and then it's still.
Speaker 3: Really cool though it's God love his movies.
Speaker 4: The thing that I love about it is that it's you that gets to do it. Like there's no one in the city of Dallas better suited for this opportunity. I'm serious, Seriously, they're name somebody and tell me they're a better fit for this than you.
Speaker 3: You deserve this. You watched Top Gun every time it's on. Every time it's on, you asked me why I watch Top of That?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Why did I watch it? Because it was on skin addicted to his work, he is or on his All right, coming up next, where are you gonna take some thing? Skin Weight is tracking? All right, I have two really funny football stories. You guys are gonna like. All right, that's coming up in just over three minutes. Don't miss this, just over three minutes. Don't go anywhere. We're gonna play one song and then we'll be back. According to bet MGM, Yes, ever since that interview, the action on the under for North Carolina wins this year has gone through the roof. Yes, all the betters are scrambling to bet under seven and a half wins for the University of North Carolina this year and cash in on it now because everyone thinks it's going to be a disaster and he's going to leave either before the season starts or during the season, or there's so much infighting.
Speaker 3: They don't win games, they're good running back left. This is this is not gonna work, really not gonna work. They're running back left. Yeah, you got drafted twentieth overall. Oh he left, Hey left because you know, Bill tried to bring you back. He's like, no, I'm going for good.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 4: Are you guys following flag football in the Olympics. Yes, so they so NFL players are going to be able to play. This is so interesting to me because I mean, this is great. Uh there, I've heard this conversation before. What about NFL players in flag football? It's way different, blah blah blah. And the thing that I would compare it to is that three on three basketball they do in the Olympics, where there's no NBA players that are doing it.
Speaker 3: It's like Jim Er for debt.
Speaker 4: So anyways, basically one guy from each team can play in in the Olympics. They can't have two guys from one team, so they can't have They can't pull a quarterback and a wide receiver and pair them together like DAK and CD couldn't lay together, but CD or DAK could could play with another quarterback. Do you guys know how many positions are on the field? Okay, I think there's probably four receivers, a quarterback, a center maybe.
Speaker 3: Is that about right?
Speaker 6: I was gonna guess I'm seven on seven is the thing that happens. But it's less than that, right, it's five on five, five on five.
Speaker 4: It says a typical offensive roster of one quarterback, one running back, and three wide receivers with five on the field. Okay, so the running back is like the center also, he h, I don't think there is a center, right? How do they get thet over a quarter He just starts starts with it. It starts in a gun or whatever do they And it's one player for each team?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeap?
Speaker 6: So you know the Cowboys, Mike is already like I'm doing it, Okay, I mean he's.
Speaker 4: Saying it, but like you know, and then there's also the whole thing of like but I thought that I was under the that then you have to turn around and cover the other side.
Speaker 6: How does Michael help you? He doesn't help you. They Oh they do they play both ways? Well, they'll have enough people to have. They'll they'll have defenders too. Oh they're not going to play both ways? Yeah, okay, so you'll be able to have a cornerback and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: I believe because I thought, Okay, but what this is saying right here, maybe not. It says, okay, for this exercise, we're going to the typical offensive roster of one quarterback, one Okay. Yeah, so they're saying that's just for that, just for the offensive side of the ball. So I guess they can have. You know, they're going to have to mix it up then too, and decide what team do they want defense from and what team do they want offense from. The Other thing is guys from other countries, just like in think about basketball, Like, hey, is Joel Embiid going to be French or from Cameroon or American? You know, so some of these guys can end up going to other countries. Dude, I want no part of Dallas Cowboys playing in this. I hear torn acl.
Speaker 6: Yes, you get salary cap credits if they get hurt, I know that's written into it.
Speaker 3: That doesn't help.
Speaker 4: I'd rather have the player. Yeah, if Mike gets hurt playing, you know, your season's cook.
Speaker 6: We're talking about one player on each team that's allowed to play, so it's not like you know, someone gets hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just hope it's not you. It's a small chance.
Speaker 4: Anyways, it's in three years, dude, twenty twenty eight's right around the corner. NFL players in the Olympics playing flag football. Wow, And maybe Jeff Cavanaugh is going to be out there with him as the veteran. He is a good receiver, all right. Coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle, a shocking Sarah Silverman story, followed by the way Back Machine. That's the five year anniversary of Boomtown the song. We'll get into all that coming up next. You don't want to miss it. But there's also if I want to win him over, everybody tells him what a huge fan there.
Speaker 3: I don't know that that helps me at all. I'm a huge fan of hers. Remember when you were in that movie The Edge of Darkness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just say man, I got an idea for a sequel to Risky Business.
Speaker 3: That I heard that. I'm a big fan thing. Remember that movie he made in nineteen eighty two. I got a sequel.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Let's go and catch up with him fifty years later.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's talk about what his life has been like, everything he's been through you, let's catch up.
Speaker 6: With right, play this card. It's been done before. Walk up to him, fist out, thank you for what you're doing for the planet.
Speaker 4: Yes, that works.
Speaker 3: And what are the rules about picking him up? I don't know if you're allowed to or not. You can, yeah, yeah, it's Chris Arnold that.
Speaker 4: They do say that he is very genuine. I look at you right in your eyes, and he'll spend time talking to you like. Everything I've heard about him is that he's legitimately awesome, except the things you've heard that are not that. I think what they say is that he will look up at you and into your eyes because he's dominion no, no, guys, a legend, and I'm going to meet him my new best friend. It's happening tomorrow night. But right now it's time for.
Speaker 7: This juicys hot god. Come stay out the time in the shove.
Speaker 6: There's interviewing The Rolling Stone this morning with Sarah Silverman, the comedian, comedian and man.
Speaker 3: I was not ready for what I was about to read. This is shocking. She doesn't have any guardrails, homie.
Speaker 6: She does not, and there's a reason why she doesn't, and you're about to learn why. So five years before she was born, her mom won a cruise on a game show and her mom and dad left her their infant son, Jeffrey, home with the grandparents. So her entire life, she thought that the baby died when part of his crib collapsed on him. That has always been the story. They're on the cruise, the grandparents should keeping him. The crib collapsed on him. One day, she's with her grandma and she's got her brothers and sisters in the back seat.
Speaker 3: Grandma's just going to go to the store or whatever, and Grandma.
Speaker 6: Says it tells everyone to buckle up, buckle The seat belt goes, yeah, we don't want to wind up like Jeffrey, which was her dead infant brother. Car gets quiet, Grandma just starts bawling like a baby, and the interview Sarah says she really didn't think of him much. Again, she never knew him, you know, but that was like a moment of she's being funny. In the back seat, Grandma's crying at that joke that she just did. That shocking jokes a five year old that she issued. Well, this is where it gets wild because she started this big like musical comedy special a couple of years ago called bedwetter, because it's true she wet the bed until she was like fifteen years old.
Speaker 3: Nice, nice, Oh, sir, is that a good thing? There's nothing good about that. I forgot.
Speaker 6: And in that you know play, she does talk about her brother, you know, and makes a joke about it, and no one ever laughs at it. And her dad, Donald Silverman, went to that five nights in a row, and then after the fifth night, backstage, he is, I'm about to tell you something.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 6: So, basically she said in this article is keep in mind she just my parents always had different versions of every story that ever happened, because they ended up getting divorced.
Speaker 3: In all that sense.
Speaker 6: The story was that something happened with the crib and Jeffrey's little body slid and he got suffocated. But if you look back, there's never a lawsuit or anything. That's what Sarah said. So here's what happened that her dad goes, my dad shook the baby and killed him.
Speaker 3: Oh her so her grandfather shook the baby.
Speaker 6: Yes, and she had been lied to about it her whole life. And then after five nights of doing the stand up about wet in the bed until she's f dean, her dad who's seeing It's like, okay, fine, I'm gonna tell her because she makes a joke about it and no one laughs at it, and she makes it every night because she's shot Joshey, but she'll make Holocaust jokes pretty crazy. Then she said in the article that was my dad. We were playing poker once and he just dropped in that one of the priests at his school fondled fondled him.
Speaker 3: I was like, Dad, he gave like, what are you gonna do about it? Look?
Speaker 4: Oh, that's that's why she's the way she is. That's really interesting because I just assumed her whole family was Jewish. You're saying that the dad was Catholic. I guess interest.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Why would you assume that because she makes so many Jewish jokes. Yeah, but she makes a lot of jokes and her last name is Silverman, so you would assume that the dad would be the.
Speaker 6: Breake your favorite five Jewish names. It's her names, you know. The it is what JJ the CPA power.
Speaker 3: That's really dark.
Speaker 4: And that's what they say about most humors based in like pain, right, Like it's it's comes from avoiding pain.
Speaker 3: I think stand up comedians are insane people.
Speaker 4: The classic Woody Allen line is that comedy equals tragedy plus time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he was still leaning on him. That's his guy. It's who you quotes man.
Speaker 4: Woody Allen is a comedic genius, no matter how disgusting his life may or may not have been, just as the wild speculation about it.
Speaker 3: Take the first half of that sentence and don't let him qualify it to him.
Speaker 4: I will I will stand behind Annie Hall in Manhattan Old Day is two of the greatest movies of all times.
Speaker 3: Just attached that to the first part.
Speaker 6: Can I in the Hollywood Shuveler Day with an induction into the Kevin Turner Clean Reputation Hall of Fame?
Speaker 4: Yes, George, Wait, it's the only person in there is Roy Orbison, right, Roy Orbison's en.
Speaker 6: George went dead at seventy six. Everyone has just amazing things to say about this guy. He was norm from Cheers and I have the Bears guy and all that stuff. Turns out, can't find a thing wrong with him. Welcome to the Hall of Fame, my friend.
Speaker 3: And why'd you try so hard to find something negative on him? You've been you want to know he'd like to know.
Speaker 4: He had to cleanse his palette after reading the Sarah Silverman, Hey, dude, let's go to the wayback machine, shall we? Coming up next a classic moment the Ben and Skin Show history. You're gonna love this.
Speaker 3: Next on the Eagles, It's time to go into the Bitter stule Wayburg, Damn straight and Look.
Speaker 6: Twenty twenty was a crazy year for a lot of different reasons. It was also the year that a celebrated local music artist released just a bunch of singles and never put them on an album. It was a questionable strategy personally, but the modern age, I think the digital single strategy is the way to go. Actually, you can get it out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So we were having a conversation abounce here's the problem with it is on Today's May twenty first. On May twentieth, twenty twenty, we were having a conversation about Toby Keith and an album that he did called Boomtown, which I was championing.
Speaker 3: Is a great album, great album. It is a great album.
Speaker 6: But also I think it ended up going to what happened to Toby Keith This is when he was still alive as well too, and then rest in peace there's a lot Toby Keith chatter around that time for whatever reason. But Ben's neighbor up in light Farms, the Light Farms Giant is always in the studio ray to rock, and he released this heater five years ago on this day and the world premierees on the Ben's Skin Show. This is Boomtown by the Light Farms Giant, a seven foot three person.
Speaker 9: Welcome down to food title I got me if we go ahead, the Gods Dog and my dad at a dog.
Speaker 8: That is just like that.
Speaker 9: Down to the late one day and I put my heart hopefully and I started to fish and started the ship flaunt.
Speaker 3: I'm not Fitch's notch.
Speaker 9: I'm a boom Town guy, boom town guy. I'm real damn big. Just go ask your why I'm barn Shine and you're I'm not bitch.
Speaker 3: She's not a bitch.
Speaker 9: I'm a boom Town guy.
Speaker 3: Boy. I'm not bitch, She's not a fix.
Speaker 9: I'm a boomtown guys like Boster. I'm a boom damn guy, Foster, I'm a boom damn guys.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of confusing lyrics in there. I was the only one singing along.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to interrupt it was that is such a good song. I was crying over here. I was actually lost in the fiddle part, which is just o melanchol.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: So, I believe that if you got a handsome guy like the light Farms Giant and I could just I could take that into the studio with just real musicians and record that exactly like it is.
Speaker 3: I think I could get that to chart. I think so too, dude, give it to Jelly Roll. It's number one.
Speaker 6: Okay, have a rap in the middle of it. Okay, there's a couple of lyrics I would like to question here. There is a bit of lazy songwriting here. I'm gonna call out what.
Speaker 3: It originally a skin freestyle song. I think the whole thing. Yeah, I'm saying it.
Speaker 4: We were talking about it, and then I just made the song up, and then the next day the song showed up with the exact lyrics from what I made up on the top of it.
Speaker 8: This one that is just like that.
Speaker 6: That's the worst lyric, just making it up as I went, because that classic skin yes, because.
Speaker 3: That was right around the time of my Head is My Heart, Yes, which.
Speaker 4: Was I think I could make that chart too, if I could get that in the hands of Charlie Crockett.
Speaker 6: The other one lyric I'd like to question is my light Farms Giant Dong Will Punch You in.
Speaker 4: Okay that he wrote Dong Punch You. He wrote that part. It was just that part you was saying. It was fierce and huge. Yeah, it's just a boy's kind of a pope weird song.
Speaker 6: But good to celebrate that five years since I was released to the world and we were all better because the way back all right.
Speaker 4: Coming up next, we'll go around the sports. There's a new Brett Favre documentary on Netflix and one of us saw it.
Speaker 3: You got to hear this.
Speaker 4: The Love Shacks coming up, movie news, some school bus chaos, and Arlington, A great show coming your way. Don't go anywhere. The Ben and Skin show continues. Next, we got the Today Game, We got movie news. We are inside the looking Glass. We are inside twenty four hours of me having ninety seconds with Tom Cruise in person. Tomorrow, just private time, just me and him. I get to introduce him to a giant theater. But I've been told while you're waiting to introduce him, you'll be able to talk to him a little bit, and they say he's genuine, he'll look in the eye. I'll have a sincere and honest conversation with you. So I have about ninety seconds to maybe ask for a pig. Tell him I I loved risky business. Tell him, Ask him whatever happened to Maverick?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ask him what his favorite sandwiches?
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, I don't think scientologists eat sandwiches.
Speaker 3: Not offend him.
Speaker 4: I would ask him about his scenes with Jason Robards and Magnolia.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think he'll like that. Okay, how much protein you taking in each day? Dude? Oooh see that's guy talk, guy bonding.
Speaker 6: Because he talked about having a bunch of eggs before those actions, sing.
Speaker 3: Yep, man talk. Maybe I bring some eggs dish. My parents have a farm. I can get you some eggs.
Speaker 4: Okay, ow, you're an egg dealer. Well, you guys have seen how I've lost my fastball. When when I had the opportunity to meet Jake Ferguson and try to create a relationship where the cowboys tied in was like on our show every week, I fumbled that, like I blew it.
Speaker 3: I thought it was good I don't really have none of like I like you. I think I said you're the one I wanted to meet here today.
Speaker 4: I remember when you told me the story. I was like, oh, that for Jake Ferguson. Yeah, yeah, And then he walked off really visibly shaken. And it's very much like the movie Friendship. They were like, what's this guy's deal? And Travis Rudderck and Zach Martin looked at each other and go, wow, man's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: What's are you okay? And then the bed walk to a plate glass window. Yeah, all right, come on, don't spoil it more.
Speaker 4: I mean, we'll we'll have I've hired a professional camera person with the same initials as Tom Cruise to film this interaction tomorrow, so we'll have it on social media.
Speaker 3: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 9: Now it's cool around the sports KT tweets as all the sports.
Speaker 6: So I watched this thing on Netflix hour long yesterday and it's the Brett Favre documentary. It's called The Fall of Far and I just want to say that it's it's largely the Jen Sturger story. Do you guys remember when you what you knew like that when he first knew of jin Sturger.
Speaker 4: I will just say that alliteration is undefeated, the far, the fall far, it's un everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 4: I thought she was a TV reporter, and I remember he sent her a picture of his dong and she went to the media with that, or she made it public that that happened.
Speaker 3: We learned a lot about this.
Speaker 4: I saw the trailer for this when I almost watched it last night, and the trailer was I think a cheerleader.
Speaker 3: So he must have been doing this to everybody. So she her her story. It's very important. This is what we're doing.
Speaker 6: Ok So I'm gonna play this for you. Uh, this is how she first got noticed. Now she was going to college at Florida. Okay, she didn't have a lot of interest in sports. She did high school band, all that stuff. She's going to college at Florida State. And the big thing to do is go to a Florida State football game and you will not believe what happened. That might be the next clip where this happens. I want to play this.
Speaker 10: First two thousand and five, it was Miami Hurricanes versus Florida State Seminoles. It was a big rivalry game, you know, so it's like if I'm going to go to one in person, like this is the one.
Speaker 8: Top of the hour here from Tallahews Shet, I'm brun Lessburger. Thanks for joining this year tonight.
Speaker 10: I had been bartending all day long at like a tailgating event. While I was there, somebody spilt beer all down my shirt and I had luckily had a bathing suit top underneath it, so I was like, I'm just gonna wear this. It's ninety eight degrees outside, it's super humid.
Speaker 5: It was September in Florida.
Speaker 6: So she is front row student section, and the ABC cameras keep cutting.
Speaker 4: To her because she's wearing a bathing suit top.
Speaker 6: So what you know about her you may not know without Brent Musburger, the creepiest play by play announcer of all time. Incredible, he changed her life. When I saw this, I was like, this is going on the show tomorrow, Like I was blown away. Get ready for this again. She's just wearing a bikini top. Yeah, but it's not many people are wearing clothes there, right, And he's most known for the Alabama thing.
Speaker 3: Whoa look at her? Get out and throw the Ball and also.
Speaker 4: Being willing to just talk about his gambling issues on TV before it was illegal.
Speaker 10: Ready when the broadcast was happening, I would get occasional text when people be like, are you at the game right now? They're like, I'm pretty sure I saw you on television. My dad started getting text too, like we think we saw Ji came Bra. She didn't have a lot of clothes on, but.
Speaker 3: I think it was Jett.
Speaker 8: Fifteen hundred Red Blood in Americas just decided to.
Speaker 3: Hawaii to Florida Straate.
Speaker 6: Okay, so it's you see her right close up of her her Bookini and he says.
Speaker 8: That fifteen hundred Lord Americans Chris decided to.
Speaker 3: Apply to Florida.
Speaker 8: Story.
Speaker 10: I found out the next day on the internet what Brent Musburger said. And then Dead's beIN published photos of me from those sidelines, and it just totally changed the trajectory of my life.
Speaker 6: So then she goes Playboy maxim all this stuff. She's playing the game a little bit.
Speaker 3: It's like Pam Anderson, yeah Florida. Yeah, what's her name again, Jen Sterger.
Speaker 6: Then she gets hired as the Jets, is like Jets like end game person the Chris Arnold of the Jets. Kind of right, okay, and then Farv goes to the Jets, and I will tell you in just three minutes or less what happened because this girl was absolutely wrong.
Speaker 3: Let's as a predator. Let's go.
Speaker 4: This gives everybody a chance to hear a QC Connetics commercial, listen to a song, and go search her on the internet. What's her name? When he s she looks like Jen jen Stger. The second half of the story coming up at just over three minutes, and then skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle, Let's get right back into the Kati watched the Brett Favre documentary.
Speaker 3: He just set up the.
Speaker 4: Rise of Jen Sturger all the way till she became a in house reporter for the New York Jets. Brett Favre goes to the Jets, and then what happens, Katie.
Speaker 3: I'm going to tell you. Here's how far Ive got her number.
Speaker 10: I was at a game and someone walked up to me and they said, what would you say if I told you Brett Favre wanted your phone number? And I said, I think I like my job and I look a lot like his wife, Oh went home, capped him a log in him in my space. There were two messages from someone that I didn't recognize the name, and one of them was basically saying, Hey, I'm new to the team.
Speaker 5: This is what I look like.
Speaker 10: I don't want to give away too much, very interested in you got your name from the front office.
Speaker 5: And then I started getting text messages all.
Speaker 4: Right, now, yeah, but this is what I saw. She was a cheerleader at the time, right, I don't think so what was she doing for the team game? You know, she was a yeah, hanging out in the crowd and just throw it to you.
Speaker 6: Know, oh, okay, yeah she definitely I can see that part around the locker room and that type of thing.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 10: The person was trying to get me to meet them, offered to send me a car, and I just kept saying no.
Speaker 5: I just was trying to figure out who this was. The voicemails are.
Speaker 10: Definitely when I was like, oh, I'm in serious trouble her unless somebody knew how to do a really good.
Speaker 5: Bread far compression.
Speaker 3: I had come over with, it's hard to understand.
Speaker 6: He's going to the hotel to chill and you can clearly tell it's him, and they do a pretty big build up in the documentary about how he was treated like a god in Green Bay because he was.
Speaker 4: I needs you some money from some legislation inside Mississippi.
Speaker 3: Whenever he wanted, so he get her number.
Speaker 6: He got her number, though, how did he get a number because some one of the Jets front office gave it to her, which is illegal.
Speaker 3: First of all, you can't do that. Here's the dog pick that she got.
Speaker 10: I was watching playoff baseball and I remember my phone going off and I opened up the picture.
Speaker 5: And the temale address that it came with was be Far.
Speaker 4: I couldn't believe it when she told me we would be in the tunnel and he's like looking at her, like make an eye contact, like Manchester is like trying to talk to him.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this guy's about to go play an NFL game.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That was her security guard that the team had assigned her.
Speaker 4: They assigned her one, yeah, because she needed one, because or when she was hired to even work there.
Speaker 3: They assigned her one because she was kind of a big deal.
Speaker 6: Hey, the guy who got that job was like, I don't really have a background security that was a very strange development.
Speaker 3: But this is where this guy. She did not tell everyone, she did not leak this picture a picture, Well she did.
Speaker 6: She told she's meeting with dead Spin, who's going to hire her to write some articles and you know, just give her some jobs and things like that, because she was fired by the Jets, Like we let go by the Jets very quickly after that first year, after Farv sent the Donkin. Yeah, so she's having an email correspondence with the guy who's running dead Spin at the time, and she said too.
Speaker 3: Much Quarterback with spunk. Oh yeah, this is pretty good too. The news headlines are good here quarterback with spunk rudely flashes jump. All signs point to yuck. If Deadspin dot Com is to be believed.
Speaker 5: This morning, a future Hall of Famer is caught in the middle of an NFL sex scandal.
Speaker 6: Did the married quarterback make unwanted advances toward women when he played for the Jets.
Speaker 11: Farvar had sent what all euphemistically call racy texts and X rated photos of himself to an in house sideline reported named Jen Stgero, who, by the way, has appeared in Playboy and Maxim and joining us Nowt in Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Is the editor of dead Spin, aj de Lario.
Speaker 11: When you got these texts and the pictures allegedly from Farv to Jen Sturger, did you pay for that material?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 9: I did.
Speaker 5: All my emails were hacked at one point. Still to this day, don't know who did it.
Speaker 10: Here's the craziest part about the whole scandal is that I've never met Bret far Oh. I've never met him. We've never been in the same room. We've never shaken hands, we had no kind of relationship, no report, nothing.
Speaker 6: They were just on the field together at times, or in the tunnel before games and things like that in the same room. The debt's been hacked into her emails and got the picture because she told him what happened, and like an email correspondence meeting.
Speaker 4: You know, it's interesting too. I don't know what it was at the time, in two thousand and five or whenever this was. But if he had sitt here that nine, if he had centered of that picture, now he could go to jail. Yeah, yeah, but that's a different time here.
Speaker 3: In New York.
Speaker 6: Can you I don't know, Texas, you can't send on silent nude pics, but New York you might be able.
Speaker 3: To Okay maybe, Yeah, I thought you couldn't do it anywhere. I think it's just a Texas thing, so she shouldn't be able to do it anywhere.
Speaker 4: His marriage ended up falling apart and everything. No, No, she's Dannis stuck around. I mean, honestly, this seems way less. That were way more tame than what happened in Mississippi.
Speaker 6: And you're gonna the last fifteen of the minutes of the documentary are about that. I just didn't want to pull all that and ring. It's not as juicy as right pick far. Yeah, he knew about everything. That's your quarterback. You grew up, brutal, I grew up. And it's wild that Aaron Rodgers wanted to almost live that same life now without the dog pick that we know of. But like, is this for him to go to the Jets? That's very strang If you.
Speaker 4: Dig into your psychology where you're a tear down turner, do you think this goes back to that your childhood hero is gonna getting torn down, so now you tear down.
Speaker 6: My favorite players are Rafael Palmero, Darren Sharper Brett Faarr, Yeah, all of.
Speaker 3: The Rafael Septian. Yeah. The Dave Matthews thing with the Pooh Bridge, well that was a Lincoln Park bus driver who did never really all right?
Speaker 4: Right outside of that, didn't you tell your dad that you aspired to have your money managed by Jeffrey Epstein?
Speaker 3: I did tell him that, but that was in like four Yeah.
Speaker 4: Coming up, we got movie news, we got school bus chaos and Arlington, we got music news, big bands coming to We'll talk Dallas Stars DFW. But coming up next it's the Love Shack. How many people could you sleep with in one day? Well, some people are out there trying to find out the answer to that. We'll discuss next. I'm gonna get be able to get some quality time in with Mike Siroy, Is that right? Well, we're gonna be on a quad date and he's not gonna be able to escape me, so I'm gonna be able to talk to him about his Internet.
Speaker 3: I was trying to think. I think the last five times I've been around him, he didn't say a word to me.
Speaker 4: Can you see if he's bringing his Xbox or PS five, so you know we can might be inside by side rooms.
Speaker 3: Maybe we get some some war zone drops in while we're there, You know that'd be nice. Is he bringing Vita? Oh no, actually she's gonna be our dog sitter?
Speaker 4: So right, all right, now, I understand that my interview, my deep, deep, long form interview with Tom Cruise, my sixty to ninety second interaction with him in a dark hallway before I introduce him, that's getting picked up by circ Oh is that right? Circu is back? Cirq's on their YouTube channel, launched last night. Danny's in that they launch last night, and so I understand Cirk's giving. Is this right, Christina? Some reporters from cirk or sniffing around trying to find out about my new best friend relationship with Tom Cruise.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, Cash is a huge mission impossible fan, and so they're upset they're not getting to go to go see it tomorrow night, so they're at least gonna hype it up and then you know, mention that you're actually getting to meet Tom Cruise. Yeah, they did get invited to a sneak preview and they both passed on it, but they are.
Speaker 4: Huge upset they can't see it tomorrow and pay for it, and they said no, I can't believe I can't pay for that tomorrow night. When I passed up this free sneak preview last night, I'm outraged.
Speaker 2: So good, so good.
Speaker 4: If you are not subscribed to cirq on YouTube, you should be. It is magically awesome and they are back.
Speaker 3: Baby. All right, here's what we got coming up on the show. We got movie news.
Speaker 4: Tension on the set of the Madden movie, school Bus, Chaos and Arlington. We got the Today Game coming up. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the love sha Ladies Life and the White Me be nice to you. Oh yeah, looking to the love Shack Lady life gets crazy.
Speaker 7: You need to sex coach rodou see, let me handle the man problems for you for There's.
Speaker 6: Been some stories from the Only Fans world and the adult content creation world that have caught viral fire earlier in the year. Bonnie Blue and Lily Phillips are a couple of these gals. Bonnie Blue claimed that she had sex with the thousand people in a single day whore. That's what she claims, but no one really believes her. Is the situation?
Speaker 3: Who were they? What do you mean? The guys? I don't know, hold on a thousand people in a day, like how long? Well this is this is where I found then.
Speaker 6: They were never really open about strategic state, the strategy strategy.
Speaker 4: I think what happens is each guy the thousand walks up, takes a stab at it, and then walks off.
Speaker 6: There may be there may be a pump limit. Yeah, I take it to one pump limit to me, that doesn't count then. But Annie Knight is on the scene yea, and she is from Australia.
Speaker 3: Mate, all right, I got what? How's that spelled? Sarah?
Speaker 6: Her goal get off the wife, just like Annie Knight would be spelled k or n k any Knight.
Speaker 3: You acted like night is not spelled with an end? Or is it dark? Who do you know? With the last same night? It's spelled night like with an end. Yes, it could be as well. Just that's what I was asking. Don't see it options? Where are people doing this? Okay, okay, she's not bad.
Speaker 6: Well her goal was a thousand nice in twenty five had a girl, but oh one thousand about the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so not bad right, yeah, but not bad?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Basically thousand people and basically about three to four guys a day.
Speaker 3: But she was like, okay, here we are in May, but at the halfway point of the year.
Speaker 6: So she put out applications and two thousand applied to have sex with her sweet so on Sunday, five hundred and eighty three men turned up to engage in uh sex with her.
Speaker 3: So here's what she said.
Speaker 6: She said she thought four hundred woud probably be all she could get, and she didn't getting five hundred and eighty three people. Here's the process. Okay, this is what's crazy to me. She's twenty seven by the way, too, so she's enterprise. Yeah, she's enterper, she's enterprised. She said it took over six hours. No one was turned away. Everyone just had to use protection. So like you, that's that's easy, right, She said. It was the fourth that wur She realized that her arms were really sore, and her back and her abs, but she said, my legs were not sore.
Speaker 3: I thought that would be really sore. She said.
Speaker 6: I don't understand why Lily Phillips cried after doing the one hundred in one day, because Lily Phillips.
Speaker 3: Had a big breakdown.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that's a god.
Speaker 3: Any knights like I felt great empowered and happy. Okay, what a bee like just because she reacted differently than you, like, you don't need to tacker like that was crying about it. I don't think it's worse than real quickly.
Speaker 6: It's not worse than Bonnie Blue coming a week after well saying a week after Lily Phillips did did one hundred, cried about Bonnie Blue's like, why did a thousand a day?
Speaker 3: Bitch? I think it's not that different.
Speaker 4: No, But what it does is it reveals a very limited space when your notoriety is based on how promiscuous you can be, not not even how good you are at it, just how overtly promiscuous you can be. Because then the next person that steps up and does more than like, yeah, see you're nothing when you had a thousand.
Speaker 3: You got to beat their record.
Speaker 4: Uh. You know it's a double standard because if guys said, you know what, I'm gonna try to sleep with a thousand women today, I got no one would sign row, But no one would sign up, I don't think. But what if he was able to pull it off? That's the story.
Speaker 3: My god.
Speaker 4: His refractory period is two seconds. He's the chosen one, is his last name should be Night with a K.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seriously so.
Speaker 6: She also last month anounced to her engagement to her boyfriend Henry Brayshaw.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he was like, uh yeah, well done, he said he was very proud of her. Yeah, got it.
Speaker 6: Now, this day's long's knocking this out. Like you know, they can a bunch of like well Fortune and Jeopardy episodes. We just come in, we shoot for an hour or two straight and would take a fifteen minute break.
Speaker 3: Just get as much in as you can. I think that's what happened.
Speaker 6: And I'm wondering too if there was like a two for one situation, because five hundred and eighty three the math still doesn't add up. There's only twenty four hours in a day. You're telling me five hundred and eighty three people in six hours. Let's count the minutrol Quick sixty three hundred. That's three hundred and sixty minutes. Yeah, the five hundred and eighty three minute, three hundred and sixty minutes.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, one guy walks up, takes a stab, and then walks off, and it's just like an assembly line.
Speaker 3: Like Katie said, that doesn't count, it does to me.
Speaker 4: There's there gotta be a prep area. Is there a bullpen? I think there's, well, here's Jim, he's getting loose. I think there's a bullpen. And then I think there's a closing facility. And I mean that's like people standing in line at like a water park, and then they're all like, man, why do we sign up for this? I'm I'm really frustrated. Right Magematics is like rubbing the shoulders of the gay and you're surrounded by all that, all those guys. It's gonna be counter twitive to keeping you ready for your I think par I think probably two hundred of them ended up having gay at Tivoty that day.
Speaker 3: Just got I'm just out of the size of the line. All right, There you have it.
Speaker 4: There's a shocking story that Kat brut because of the stuff he searches for on the internet. Andrews American Pizza Kitchen and Plano Texas Preston and Plano Barkway.
Speaker 3: Get there as soon as you can. It is delicious. But right now it's time for this the sticky floor, the giant pickle.
Speaker 6: The big story in movie culture is that Ben's gonna hang out with Tom Cruise tomorrow best friends.
Speaker 4: Man, I mean, I can't wait to see which way it goes. Do I ask for a selfie? Do I get him to a liner for the show. I can go any number of ways. Man, get a selfie and see if you can shoot a short film that you can nominate getting nominated for an Academy Award.
Speaker 6: We talked a little bit about the upcoming Madden movie that's being made about John.
Speaker 3: We talk to him about that. Oh you shoulds and what do you think about the casting for that? Has he ever done a movie with Nick Cage? Hell? Yeah, what that one time? I don't think I don't think he has Yep.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it would be saying who is his most who does like the actors that he celebrates when he goes to the theater. Who is some people that he enjoys seeing do their their craft? Does he like Leo or is it competition and Diesel?
Speaker 4: Ask him if he still has any sort of grief from the set of Taps when he made that movie with Timothy Hutton. Yeah, he was so young.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So Nicholas Cage is John Madden. Christian Bale will be Al Davis. So here's what happened though, there's a supporting actor unnamed as of right now, and he allegedly quit the film a couple of days ago because the director, he says, claims that the director used the N word and there was a scene that involves some full frontal nudity. But sources close to Amazon Studios are like, nah, that's not what happened. This guy's twisting the words. So the film's director is David Russell of Oh, that's David O.
Speaker 3: Russell. David Oh, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: You probably best know him for Silver Linings, Playbook, American Hustle. He's done a lot of stuff, did a lot of great indie movies early on too.
Speaker 6: So crew and cast members told TMZ Friday that Russell was working with the unnamed actor on an impromptu monologue and he allegedly dropped the in bomb and that upset actor and a couple others walked off the set. But studio sources, Amazon sources tell TMZ it was actually the actor's idea to use the INN word in the scene after a private creative conversation with the director. Ultimately, the word was not used when they shot the scene, which is great. We don't need that word used.
Speaker 4: You know, just going back in my memory bank, I believe David O. Russell got into big fights with George Clooney when they made Three Kings Ah, that they were both very headstrong on what they wanted, and that they clashed on the Clone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Coloney also got butt hurt when Biden didn't recognize him. No, I mean, in hindsight, it's like, dude, my Clooney stock has gone away down like you, the eighty five year old guy, I didn't recognize you, eighty two whatever, and you're buttered about it.
Speaker 3: We think is gonna happen. We forgot that one dude couldn't stand.
Speaker 10: It's like.
Speaker 3: You's staring right at him in a wheelchair.
Speaker 6: God, I love you Chuck the power phase of Corey Seeker, we're also told TMZ's also told by the cast and crew so horses that a day earlier, the same actor made it clear he did not want to be in a nude scene in a locker room setting, which pissed off David Russell. Yeah, what you know, Hey, maybe don't be an actor like you're on You're on the Madden Movie as a supporting actor.
Speaker 3: There might be a nude locker room scene. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, they do a lot of prosthetics, though, like, can't they just do they can get that matter? I mean, if you're staring at a giant one and you're like, does it matter to you if it's real or just just plastic? I always pretend it's real when I'm just saying, man, I don't know if for his trauma, if you don't want to stare at dong if it's prosthetic, I don't think it impacts his trauma, Oh you know, or just.
Speaker 3: Go be in a different movie.
Speaker 6: I don't know that to did you Like a lot of people would like this job and are happy to be in the locker room with the dogs because they want to be a part of this epic Madden movie.
Speaker 3: But he's saying gratuitous dongs. I'm above this. I can't be in this. Yeah, you know your words gratuitous.
Speaker 6: You know he didn't say that. What is the studios are saying that? They they said we did not spring nudity on anybody?
Speaker 3: Is it a song and dance? Never like euphoria exactly?
Speaker 6: If I was thinking for the Madden dude that immigrated, Madden walks in and he's spraying all their feet with his ten actin yeah.
Speaker 3: Tough act inten acting boom, look at that pretenis Are you guys?
Speaker 4: Are any of y'all aware of the Netflix documentary about the American Family murder story?
Speaker 3: That sounds awesome. Maybe he's taking things to dark pa. I think it's called American Family.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: No, it's a story that was apparently all over the news that I didn't even know it existed, and because of that, they're filming it as the trial's going on. You know how sometimes you can watch certain documentaries that take place over time, huh, and they're there for it, and so you get this thing where like you're half I was halfway through it and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, wait a minute.
Speaker 4: So they're interviewing the people, So did they go to jail or not? Because they're interviewing them, and then it keeps going and unfolding. You're like, damn, they were interviewing these people for five and six years. Dam I've seen this well, I don't know if it's this version, but I've watched the crime story on this. It's a guy who killed his wife. Yeah it's pretty or no, she killed him? All American murder of the family next door?
Speaker 8: Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: It's not that one. Maybe maybe it's an American murder series. I mean everything is titled American murder story. Now.
Speaker 6: You know what the far of documentary that we talked about an hour ago, you know what it Auto sent me to after that, The liver King documentary.
Speaker 3: It's so bad. It's an infomercial form. Oh god, you've seen it. That's so bad.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I started watching it. I was like, damn, this sucks even for me. I just want to watch it. I want to watch them eat crazy stuff. Man, this is terrible. All right, There you have it. There is the movie news Tension on the set of the Maden movie. Coming up next, school Bus, Chaos and Arlington. We got some bands that are coming to town you need to know about. We'll talk Dallas Stars Hockey. That's how we finish up the five o'clock hour. Don't go anywhere. We'll be back in just about three minutes. Right here on ninety seven to one the Eagle. Our friends over there at Live Nation are doing something cool where you can buy thirty dollars tickets to concerts this summer. Not only are we gonna tell you what those concerts are coming up at the bottom of the hour. We're gonna do it in the form of a game, So stick around for that. You're gonna dig it. But right now it's time for this. And now it's time for Basis week Day Up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt fun tweets hear the important.
Speaker 3: Stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 6: Before we get to today's lead story, I want to tell you about the stories that didn't quite make the cut. Ready, Okay, man dies trying to save dog from oncoming train in Fort Worth. High speed Grand Prairie police chase leads one woman, dad van Zant County inmate dies while working with road repair crew, two children hit by a car, and Plano fourth igh Steve votes to close eighteen schools for the next five years. Dallas, please investigate a parent murder side in Lake Highlands and high chair Soul on Amazon recalled for falling entrapment risk.
Speaker 7: Oo.
Speaker 4: I like to imagine that being one story. Those are all terrible. Yeah, sac very sad. I'm glad you're avoiding those stories. Are you bringing up some cheer? In Sunshine?
Speaker 6: Absolutely been fourteen year old on a bus in Arlington today.
Speaker 3: I don't think this is gonna end up well.
Speaker 6: Through a bottle U huh, containing an unknown substance at multiple students.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is the cheer you were promising thirty seconds best of what's around.
Speaker 3: Could have done to George went tribute.
Speaker 4: Is this a kid who is being bullied and fighting back or is this a bully that's taking it to everyone else?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know that yet. What's your instinct get some.
Speaker 4: There had to be a reason this news reporter's instincts, says he deserved.
Speaker 3: It had to be a reason. Now, some teenagers just do stupid things.
Speaker 4: To do stupid things, right, boy, Tell the story of Bernard Dentson releasing the emergency break of the school bus in front in front of the planetarium that I tell once every eighteen months. I wonder what ever happened Old Bernard Man, I would say, I feel like I've heard that story in eighteen months.
Speaker 6: This kid is fourteen. He's expected to be arrested for assault. Here's what happened, though. Arlington police are saying that the student claimed that the concoction in the bottle was water, mustard and sand.
Speaker 3: Pretty harmless.
Speaker 6: What a terrible mixture. But they did some testing and they did find out that there was some bleach in.
Speaker 4: The bleach bottle. Yeah, there were some leftover bleach in the bleached bottle. They tried to ask a dump a bunch of kids. Some students were taking the hospital for eye irritation up to five.
Speaker 6: So fourteen year old students can get arrested for aggravated salt for a bottle for a baby bottle.
Speaker 3: Sounds crazy, make some wild concoctions. No, I do wonder about.
Speaker 4: The parents here, like did you not notice your kid was taking a giant Clorox bottle full of mustard and sand and stuff to the school bus. That's what happens when mom never looks up from TikTok man. There are there This is going on in my neighborhood right now. There are little kids on scooters terrorizing people, like what chasing them like like for instance, hing like going up to people telling them, hey, holding their phone up to their phone and saying I just stole all your information, messing with them.
Speaker 3: And then and when the people are like hey, man, what do you guys do?
Speaker 4: Like coming over in like a mob, like a mob of like twelve kids on scooters being belligerent and rude and then acting like they're stilling. And then when these people were like, hey man, you can't do that, they slapped the phone out of their hand and broke somebody's iPhone.
Speaker 3: That was one case.
Speaker 4: Another one was the lady was with her kiddo who was small, like a I think, like a four or five year old, and the bigger kids came by and started hitting the kid in the head with water balloons, like violently, like like that, like it's just a mob of kids. And I've seen a couple of these stories posted on Facebook, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Where are the parents? And get these kids in juvie.
Speaker 4: I guarantee the parents for most so there's going to be a ringleader and that parent's kids probably the biggest bully a hole. Yeah, and then he just goes and bullies his friends and convinces them to do it.
Speaker 6: It's a larger, really discussion too, and I think I think everyone's just getting lazier because things they're just easier to us. Since the phones have become a part of our life, everything has been made easier for us. I think that convenience has made parents be worse. And I say that as someone who's never had.
Speaker 3: A kid, or the parents are working like two three jobs because everything is insanely expensive.
Speaker 4: You don't have time to take care of their kid. You can can't you be good? Can't you just yell I feel threatened and shoot everybody?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Now I saw the news one time, and I know I didn't know what I was watching. Jeez, I just do that all the time.
Speaker 3: You started spinning around with a Tommy gun.
Speaker 6: Right now now speaking, I will say, the most dangerous thing to me, or what was terrifying thing, is you know three or four teenage boys just walking somewhere like, oh God, that's not.
Speaker 3: A good because you know you're up to no good. The decision making possibilities there are all bad. Tonight.
Speaker 6: We do learn the third fourteen year old boy that will fight John Mullaney. Right, So now report back on that tomorrow. After these stories. I kind of wanted to kick their asses.
Speaker 3: He didn't have chance.
Speaker 4: Can he say I feel threatened and shoot them? We'll see, Yeah, I guess you can do it live on Netflix?
Speaker 3: Will he do it live? That's a really good news report.
Speaker 4: Everybody give it up for Kevin we'll do it, ye, he promised us a cheerful news story, and we got that, and then we went to the front lines of Ben's neighborhood where there's it's like Lord of the Flies over there. All right, it's the Bend and Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagles, one.
Speaker 3: Of the great days of the year.
Speaker 6: Livenation dot com does this thing, and they've been doing this for a few years now, and it's their thirty dollars ticket to Summer, okay, And it's basically a list of concerts in the area. And if you go to livenation dot com slash ticket to Summer, you can see you know which ones are available, and you can buy cheap concert tickets to some.
Speaker 3: Pretty big shows. Yeah, that's awesome. They do have BFD which is happening Sunday available on there.
Speaker 4: So is each ticket thirty dollars or thirty dollars for a bunch of tickets?
Speaker 6: Not thirty dollars. Yeah, he canched by ten tickets and it costs you thirty dollars, I mean thirty dollars ticket this summer. Now, I'm he could be like in the past, this was a fifteen or twenty thing, you know, and it's thirty now, but whatever, it's a.
Speaker 3: Big deal due the tariffs.
Speaker 6: If you if you know the price of concert tickets, or if you've gone to a concert lately, you kind of understand. That's why I was happy that BFD was very reasonably priced. You still get your tickets. We'd love to see Sunday at Doseeci's pavilion. Gates open it too, and we're gonna be wandering around for Chevelle and Marilyn Manson and Pod and so many more.
Speaker 3: So come see us. I can't wait.
Speaker 6: So when I was kind of going through the list, I was like, I wonder how fast the people on the show would get the song? Okay, if I told you the artist? It's playing so Friday, May thirtieth, So.
Speaker 3: Wait, we got it. What do we got to guess who the artist is? Oh? Okay, good, I'm gonna name a song of theirs. Okay, and y'all fire away. I'm not great at song titles, but do we buzz go for it out May thirtieth, Doseci's Pavilion. What was I thinking?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: H Dirk s Bentley, correct, Christina one man? I was what was I think? Scan. I was about to say that, but then I also wasn't even close to saying that. I think you don't you forget about Simple Minds? Correct? Christina? Wait, that song is called don't You Forget About Me? As in parenthesis. I never knew that. How about that? Is't that crazy?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I never knew that? All right?
Speaker 6: Two?
Speaker 3: Oh boy? This is Wait? The simple Minds are really coming? Uh simple mind Yeah, they called.
Speaker 6: They'll be at the tout of Music Factory Sunday, June First.
Speaker 3: You get takets for thirty right, thirty bucks. I won't see you there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Renegade, Sticks, there you go, Styx and Kevin Cronin, so, he says, and Kevin Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, So he's just.
Speaker 4: Gonna do Ario Speedwagon songs by himself, he says, Sticks and Kevin Cronan plus Don Felder the Brotherhood of Rock Tour.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Don Felder sings a great song, Heavy Metal from the movie Heavy Metal Friday, June twentieth. It's two to one Friday, June twentieth. Country girl, Oh shake it, fool meat girl?
Speaker 3: Who sings that? Is it? Luke Bryan, Luke, I have to sing all of these too, that's.
Speaker 4: Good out three to one. I was about to have to give you shake it for me. Yeah, I was like, I gotta think of one hillbilly. Just come up with one hillbilly.
Speaker 3: Three to one. Y'all know Willy Nelson.
Speaker 6: So the July fourth show or July fifth show at Doseki's Pavilion, Oh Willy thirty bucks to go see Willy Nelson and Bobby and yeah, hell yeah you saw once.
Speaker 3: Right, I've never seen Bob Dylan me either. We should go as a show.
Speaker 6: Okay, there's two on this one Tuesday, July eighth, and it's on the Teas out tour, all right.
Speaker 3: The first one is TikTok O Kesha Christina opening for Kesha. Though their best song is uh take your Mama. Oh, I just says her sister. Wow, she's on fire. It is on fire. They just play. I heard that on the radio like three days ago. That was wow.
Speaker 6: That's amazing. Carry on my wayward, Kansas. There you go Sunday July twentieth, and they're going to be playing with hold on Loosely thirty eight special. I'm getting all the old man bands, which.
Speaker 3: I should be getting. That's what's weird. There's a you know, there's a bunch on here.
Speaker 6: This is a good deals man. We go Wednesday, August thirteenth, December.
Speaker 3: Oh what night? Oh the fourth Seasons?
Speaker 6: Nope, Frankie Valley, Nope, you're gonna do another song of the oh December?
Speaker 3: Crap? What's their name? I know the song? Do it and do another song? The world I know? Oh is this like Jimmy World or something? Shine? It's not collective? Soul is okay, totally collective. So I would have never gotten that. I think we play that.
Speaker 6: They're gathering around the water fountain with lightning crashes.
Speaker 3: Oh the Live Live correct. I got a white man from the nineties.
Speaker 6: I gave my way tickets to that show two weeks ago, did you Yes, that'll be Wednesday, August thirteenth.
Speaker 3: If you need it, if you need it in you, Oh, here you go skin Monday, August eighteenth. This one's for you. Okay, she can play. Now you're gonna get all these So who could it be? Now the minute works or is it going to be so?
Speaker 11: Hello?
Speaker 3: Colin Hey sailing, Christopher Cross and oh somebody else is with him? Gabi Brothers Africa.
Speaker 6: Oh, Toto, Toto Christopher Cross and Minute work together August eighteenth, altogether at the Toyota Music Factory.
Speaker 3: I'm going to that. Uh oh Tuesday nineteenth. Huh do you realize? Oh, flaming list with.
Speaker 6: Hold on modest mouse Flame moves Tuesday, August nineteenth.
Speaker 3: I'll see everyone on. Yeah, you will definitely be there if ever there was one.
Speaker 6: All right, it's pretty good. Right, you have time for more and we got a good Joe. We got time for one more. Okay, I'll give you this one. Yeah, pretty fly for a white guy. Uh aw ring, thank you, dam or BFD Headliners the Offspring. That'll be at do Secis Pavilion Friday, August twenty second. You take you for thirty bucks a live nation dot com. We'll see you Sunday at BFD though, really pump for that.
Speaker 4: What's that guy's name? Salami and Hector Dexter and noodle Dexter and noodles. All right, it's Submit and Scale Show ninety seven point one coming up next in the big finish. Let's talk about the stars and what they're doing tonight, because it's exciting right here on the An and Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle don't forget BFD Sunday, May twenty fifth, Desaki's Pavilion will be there. The Woody Show will be there, Teresa, the whole crew, come on out and see us, marilynd Manson Schveeld. It's going to be a great time. Now, this segment right here is brought to you by roller Town Beer Works. That's the brewery and Solina that Ben and I are partners on couple quick things. We just announced our first ever golf tournament in conjunction with the National Breast Cancer Foundation October the fourteenth. It is a Tuesday. It is at the PGA headquarters in Frisco. It's going to be incredible. PGA omni out there, go to our Instagram account and get all the details on that. It's going to sell out fast. Second tomorrow night. I'm going to be out in the wild. If you're in fort Worth, see me at the White Denham Show. Come Tulips, come up to me and say, hey, Skin, buy me a big German and I'll buy you a big German on tap all right at the White Denham Show. Big German is on tap at Tulips. Now it's on tap at the American Airlines Center, Globe Life. We're proud of that beer. It is our delicious colt named after Dirk the big Germans. So yes, if you're going to the White Denhim show at Tulips tomorrow night, find me and I will buy you a big German on tap.
Speaker 3: But right now it's time for.
Speaker 5: This kill that.
Speaker 3: The thing's big. For those that don't know White Denim Rock's ass, yeah they do.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 6: I was thinking because earlier we spent some of the sports discussing that Brett Farm documentary that I watched, so you don't have to thank you.
Speaker 3: Yes, I figured we could catch up on some sports stuff tonight. This is the buzz in town.
Speaker 4: The Dallas Stars play Game one Okay Conference Finals. Katie Perry's playing in between periods.
Speaker 6: No, she's not gonna be playing, well, she's playing in between her period but she will be playing tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: You don't know that. I actually don't know she could.
Speaker 2: Be on it.
Speaker 3: What if you knew that? That would be really creepy. Do you think there's some stalker fans out there that know that stuff?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 6: No, they know the cycle. There's definitely something I remember, y'all. It's an odd game. How many people are on earth.
Speaker 3: Someone knows that.
Speaker 4: I remember when I first went to management and said, you're gonna love this KT guy. He does a lot of Katy Perry period jokes.
Speaker 3: And they fired me and then said, hold on, we've made a mistake. I'm excited for the hockey. I'm pumped. It's gonna be all and it's only game one, so really not not too stressful, you.
Speaker 4: Know, unless I just think hockey playoffs in general stressful.
Speaker 3: Final four.
Speaker 6: This is also kind of a weird thing too, where you are trying to get over the hump, like, yeah, happy to be there, especially when you were down by two with eight minutes left in your season, you know, two weeks ago. But like this thing is, they've been here to point trying to get over the hump and go win the Cup again for the first time. It's nineteen ninety nine, this is their fourth and six years right, Yeah, you know they went to the Cup and the COVID year and lost to the Tampa Bay Lightning. But they've been you know, as the cowboys would say, hanging around the rim, Yeah, they really have been.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Edmonton, uh is not a city that has a lot of famous people. From it.
Speaker 6: I was going through and checking some of that out. He's the kind of thing you would do, singer Katie Lang. Not even enough to make a little guessing.
Speaker 3: Game out from there. Yeah, how about that? Pretty good? Where's the great one from?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah?
Speaker 4: Gretzky wash Edmonton for a world. The vast majority of his career is that. The only team he played he went to LA. He's from Branford, Canada.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 6: Yeah that, Yeah, he went over to he he did the New York Rangers for a bit. Yeah, played for the LA. Kings Point is game one. Connor McDavid is a really good player, probably the best player in this series.
Speaker 3: So you're getting to see that.
Speaker 6: They're favored, right, they beat our ass last year? So yeah, revenge and a seven o'clock start the Star up until midnight b S nine or ten. Do you guys think, shit, he's gonna be there. Yeah, he's gonna be djan Man. He's gonna like he always is. Not Friday yet this Wednesday. You can't be issuing half ass lines.
Speaker 3: Or Bonita fish big.
Speaker 6: Will you be full throated in your broadcast for once, rather than rather than being rather than deep throated.
Speaker 4: This guy over here gets a bronze Telly, and he is impossible to deal with.
Speaker 3: Speaking of basketball, Thunder and Nugs last night? Who was speaking of basketball? You just said she said I want an award.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you you're not gonna win an award for that because the Nuggets got eliminated already. I'm sorry, Oh my god, Thunder and t Wolves, de doy I let that go in the email. He'll figure that I knew. I watched some of the game and then get bored with it. What point did you start watching it? And when point did you stop watching?
Speaker 3: When it got linkedened to like a fifteen point lead. Did you watch it early?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I watched like the first half Minnesota, which is dumb, watched the second half if you're gonna watch a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Minnesota was in great shape in the first half except early turnovers. Then Anthony Edwards rolled his ankle, came back. Julius Randall had an incredible first half. But then it's like it people think it's not as it's over hyped or it's a cliche. Those final couple minutes of a half matters so much when you're on especially when you're on the road, and they let Oklahoma City cut it to four going into half. After Shay went two for thirteen in the first half, he walked out at halftime. He walked over to his I don't know if it's his girlfriend or his wife or who it is. He took his baby boy. He gave him a couple of kisses on the forehead, he handed him back, and then he just went out there and.
Speaker 3: Demolished the Timberwolves.
Speaker 4: And incredible when it starts, when it just starts going the other way in that building, it is a landslide.
Speaker 3: And they are so so good defensively.
Speaker 4: That what I was thinking of last night as I was watching them completely suffocate the timber Wolves to the point where all they could do was miss corner contested threes, Like it just got down to here, Okay, here's another three. They're gonna miss from the corner. With shooting over a guy, they can't get in the lane. They have no chance of scoring in there. I saw one stat sixty percent of their attempts were from three sixty percent of Oklahoma City's attempts were in the actual paint. Yeah, Okay, So I'm sitting there and I'm watching this defense just brutally murder them, and I'm looking looking at who they have defensively, the size of the athletes, how long they are. I'm going, look, I wouldn't have made the deal the way it was made, but I understand the concept. If you look at you got to score. I'm not saying, you know, everyone knows over killing niek over sand defense wins championships because it is a generic thing to say.
Speaker 3: It's it's just a sports thing to say. It's not just that.
Speaker 4: However, you look at Oklahoma City and you look at who they have offensively, what their track record are is those guys are where they are right now, and they they beat Minnesota by twenty when they were behind the whole first half. They beat them by twenty, and it wasn't that close. It's because Minnesota couldn't score on them. And that is a scrambling defense, and you get so much transition when the other team is turning the all over or you're getting rebounds and you're getting wide open shots, and you're just watching that going, hey man, I'm not saying I would have done that deal, or I think it's a good deal or any of that stuff, But I at least understand his vision. Whether or not they're going to get there is a totally different story. I'm assuming you're gonna pick the Knicks over the Pacers. I think the Knicks are a better team than the Pacers. I think the Pacers have to get absurdly hot from three to win that series.
Speaker 3: Okay. I do kind of have like that two thousand vibe of Nick and Pacers playing. It reminds me of the old days. You know what's funny about that?
Speaker 4: If you go back and look at those Nicks and Pacers games, they were probably like eighty three to eighty one.
Speaker 3: These will be a high score game, a little ironic.
Speaker 6: I think ironic would be the right for this that with the NBA on NBC coming back, we have the Knicks and the Pacers. We used to watch the Knicks and the Pacers all the time. Most of us are rooting for Brunson. Yeah, I'm pulling for Carlisle.
Speaker 4: I like, I actually break and he's got two coaches on his staff from here that were good people.
Speaker 3: And the Nixes are wild because you can like watch it, I can watch that game.
Speaker 6: You're probably the same way with your wife and they can like enjoy it because we're flashing to celebrities every couple of minutes. Yeah, like, oh there's Timothy Seanma Long and Ding Dong and then there's Buster Rhymes.
Speaker 4: My wife got real caught up in Bad Bunny sitting next to Timothy shallow May because they were dating.
Speaker 3: Now they're brother in laws.
Speaker 4: Well, but then there was a but then there was a breakup with which one Bad Bunny broke up, right, that's right? Or did shallow May break up? Challamese is kylie? Okay, Bad Bunny broke up with the other one, Kendall, Yes, yeah, well Kendall's gay, Okay, maybe she's blind.
Speaker 3: She's blind. So my wife was like, oh my god, and they're sitting next to one another too.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 4: Through a weird coincidence, I am friends with Bad Bunny's manager because he's from here.
Speaker 3: Get out of my pants? Are you serious, dude? So I texted him, of course you are, and I said, he's.
Speaker 6: A guy your friends with the guy who's the manager of the highest grossing artist in the world right now, jbo lewis he went to Saint Mark's.
Speaker 4: You say, I said, And one of the reasons I know, I'm like when Ben and I were lucky enough to go on that Dirk's Hall of Fame trip, like he was on the trip with us, So we've partied with Like, he's a super nice guy. He just lives in La now and that happens to be his client. And then of course the interesting thing is, you guys know who Luca's favorite artist is.
Speaker 3: It's Bad Bunny.
Speaker 4: So that's why Bad Bunny and Jaybo were sitting in mid court of Maverick Games and now they're out in La and this is how all this crap works. So anyways, he immediately said, I can't believe the Knicks did that.
Speaker 3: So it was not something that they put together. The Knicks have to figure out where to put all the celebrities, So the Knicks did that.
Speaker 6: I'm sure that hit it off. Timothy hit it off, and then talks and Bob dealing with Bad Bunny. Yeah, did you see Bad Bunny's second musical performance in the finale?
Speaker 3: Forwarded, Okay, that's gonna do it for us.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget the time that KT looked Bad Bunny dead in the eye and he said to him, did.
Speaker 6: You know that butterflies they studied them across the Atlantic Ocean.
Speaker 3: Only took eight days, and Bad Bunny said, vomitals. That's gonna do it for us.
Speaker 4: Christine is gonna stick around and play music right here on the eagle.
Speaker 9: Here you going, I'm gonna get my sock back.
Speaker 3: Dude had enough fun in games, but I gotta take a poop.