Speaker 1: Would you consider a pardon or a commutation for Heli Maxwell if something I haven't thought about, it's really don't recommended that something I'm allowed to do it, but it's something I have not.
Speaker 2: Thought it, But you wouldn't rule it out.
Speaker 1: Something you're allowed to do but you haven't thought about it. Well, that's leaving the door open. Why why exactly? Well, Look, the initial reaction from people that are preennily black built I'm kind of in that camp myself, was that, oh my god, Donald Trump is going to pardon Giseling Maxwell, and that's going to be the end of this story. Look, I'm going to spin this potentially positively. I'm not saying this is going to be the outcome. I'm just saying this is an angle that I've been considering after this news broke that basically, the Deputy AG Todd Blanche met with Maxwell over the past two days. They were the first day was allegedly a very very long meeting and the second one was relatively short. But in that meeting he gave her limited immunity which allowed for her to sing, allowed for her to, I guess, blow the whistle or tell the truth about all of the clients that they were working with. Allegedly, she has discussed over one hundred names at this point. So I'm not exactly expecting the heavens to open up and a thousand people go to prison or anything like that. But what I was thinking is that, look, if Maxwell was a bit player in this, and I don't know that she was, I think that she had major involvement, and I think she knows where the bodies are buried rhetorically speaking, and she certainly deserves to be in prison, probably for the rest of her life. As of now, I think she's facing a twenty year sentence and she's been in for five, so she'll be out while she's still alive, like that's going to happen, So she's not in there for life. If and this is a big if, if the DOJ, if the Trump administration are actually interested in assuaging the public's concerns, which, as I've said in my prior series on this topic, is that I do not think that's what they're actually concerned with, and I think that they're just trying to pacify us while delivering us nothing. I will say, though, if, and this is a big if, if they were to offer her a pardon or a commutation of the remainder of her sentence, to actually provide testimony that leads to the convictions of dozens of the rich and powerful client tell that she and Epstein were working with, and if she were to actually lay out the story as to how they got away with it for as long as they did, why did they do what they did? Was this in fact a blackmail operation? Who did she work for? If we could actually get clarity on these things and prosecutions that lead to the imprisonment of some of the most powerful players in this organization, and maybe undermine the stranglehold that the intelligence community has over this country and over this government, well then I think that trade off is well worth making. And I know that I've already posted about this on x and I got major pushback and people were absolutely furious with me. But look, does Maxwell deserve to be free?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But do the dozens, if not hundreds of John's that she was shuffling off these children to deserve to walk free, not just walk free, but actually, in many cases control major aspects of your life. The answer is absolutely not. So while this is far from a perfect solution, I'm just saying it would be better than what we have so far. Now, is the Trump administration actually head in that direction. I kind of doubt it. I mean the fact that you have reporting from Wall Street Journal others that are saying, oh, here's a birthday card, here's this, here's that signed by Donald Trump. Trump is alleging that they're all frauds and forgeries, and he's going to sue everybody into oblivion. I'm not so much interested in Donald Trump when it comes to this case. Yes, if he is actually a participant and did anything with someone under age, sure put him in prison forever. Don't care. Not the point. The point is, I think, and I have a lot of reason to think this, as I've laid out in the prior episode, So I won't go through all the details, but the biggest point being that Maria Farmer, one of the most high profile victims of Epstein and Maxwell, said repeatedly that there was pinhole cameras throughout not just the island or the islands, there's plural, as Ryan Dawson likes to correct me, but also his ranch in New Mexico, also his huge penthouse property in New York. Why is this guy just a pervert that's doing this for his own self satisfaction, I would imagine probably not How did he become such an incredibly rich person if he was just doing it for his own personal satisfaction. Look, it's obvious to me that this guy gott and we're talking extraordinarily wealthy, multiple jets and some of the biggest properties in everywhere that he lived and owned places he climbed the ladder in a way that begs the question how, and moreover, why why did he get to these lofty heights? Given that he wasn't this particularly gifted guy, he was just a tax accountant. How did he get to where he got? And I think that the answer is somewhere inside those pinhole cameras, And that's what I really want to know, not to downplay the victimization of all of the women that were victimized during this operation, but rather because until we know the full nature of this story, until we know to what heights it actually reaches, if it does, in fact reach into the highest levels of our government and actually into the highest levels of the deep state, which I believe it does, well, then that matters more than anything, because that means that you do not have electoral representation, you have blackmail victims at the highest levels ruling over you. So while the last thing I want to see is ghislaying Maxwell free to go on the view or whatever, which why, by the way, was just canceled or put on hiatus, Bye ladies. The last thing I want to see is this blackmail organization just continue to do what it has been doing for the past couple decades, but doing it under some new moniker, with some new creepy dude and gap. So does a pardon or a commutation for gisling Maxwell get us there? Well, it could, Does the DJ want to get us there? I'd say probably not. At this point it seems as if they are in cover up mode, or at least they have been in cover up mode. And I would imagine that if they do allow Gizline to sing for a lessening of her sentence, it would probably be to pin all of this on Democrat operatives and to obfuscate the reality that this was done on both sides of the aisle. So there are no perfect solutions, that's the unfortunate reality. But at this point it's about as unperfect as it gets. So what I like to see additional prosecutions if it means she gets out sooner. Sure, yes I would, because we need to understand the nature of this thing. It can't just live in the realm of conspiracy forever. It's extraordinarily important, which is why I've done now four episodes over the past two weeks about it, which, as you guys know, I do not cover the same topics that often, but I think that this one is really really important.
Speaker 4: I was very fortunate that President Clinton introduced me a lot of business leaders in London because he knew I was coming to the old VIC. Do you know who I never asked for anything was Jeffrey Epstein. I didn't want to be around this guy because I felt he put the president at risk on that trip to South Africa because there were these young girls and we were like.
Speaker 5: Who is this guy?
Speaker 1: So I will say this, so young girls on those young girls on those flights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's been out. They've talked about it. But here's my point. There's a big difference between not remembering that I met some guy and some woman on a humanitarian trip where my focus was entirely on what we were there to do, and not remembering whether I went to somebody's island, So I never went to Jeffrey Epstein's island. I did not know him, and I never saw him or her after that morning at bucking Up. But he didn't even come to Buckamp House.
Speaker 1: The last thing I want to see is Gizling Maxwell going on Piers Morgan doing these reputational repair media blitzes. But that's kind of the trade off that you get here. I would like to know not just Kevin Spacey, but Chris Tucker, and I mean the list of people that were in the orbit of Epstein. I would like to know which of them were actually guilty of these crimes and which were not. And I think that unless you get someone to flip, someone who actually knows where the bodies are buried rhetorically speaking, someone who actually understands, why was Jeffrey Epstein given the plea bargain deal back in eight the sweetest of sweetheart deals anyone's ever seen for a case like that. Why someone knows? And it's not just Jeffrey Epstein that knows, and it's not just his lawyers that know. If there is someone else that knows, aside from the intell agencies which will never tell us, I would guess it's Gizzli and Maxwell. I think she probably really really knows.
Speaker 6: Do we know anything else about what they discussed, Paula.
Speaker 7: Well, we're learning a little bit, but there's still more questions than answers.
Speaker 3: We know.
Speaker 7: The two science met today for about three hours after talking through the day yesterday. Once again, her lawyer said she answered every question that she was asked, she did not invoke privilege, and when really pressed on exactly what she's being asked about, her lawyer said that they've asked about every single possible thing you can imagine, but then revealed that she was asked about maybe one hundred different people. She answered questions about everybody and did not hold anything back. I think that's sort of the biggest headline we've gotten out of these meetings so far.
Speaker 1: Now that's not to say she's trustworthy. She's certainly not. But if the commutation is contingent upon her providing corroborating evidence which must lead to convictions, or her sentence is not produced, well then we might get somewhere. We might actually get truth. And for that reason, if they were to actually proceed with this, she would need to have twenty four to seven security because undoubtedly she would be in the fire, just like Jeffrey Epstein was.
Speaker 8: As a leader of my party, I lead the Incumbent Protection Program. Okay, that's my job. I go all around the country. I travel endlessly, incessantly. I have to raise over three hundred million dollars to do that. And we want everybody to come back. And some people I try to protect them from themselves. You know, they kick and scream and bite their own colleagues. Some people seem to enjoy in trying to inflict political pain on their own teammates. I'm not going to address anybody individually, but I'll tell you that some here are much more frustrated than others. There's a small, small, tiny handful, but one in particular who's given me lots of consternation.
Speaker 6: I don't understand. I don't understand Thomas Massey's mood. I really don't. I don't know how his mind works. I don't know what he's thinking.
Speaker 8: Thomas Massey could have brought his discharge petition anytime over the last four and a half years, over the last four years of bidenminstration. He could have done that at any time, and now he's clamoring as if there's some sort of timeline on it.
Speaker 1: I got to stop it there, because this constant besmirching of Thomas Massey's good name is driving me out of my fucking mind. To be honest, Mike Johnson is a liar. Thomas Massey called for the full release of the Epstein files three times during Biden's presidency, so to pretend as if, oh, he's just now talking about it is a lie. Additionally, the reason that he's now pushing for additional maneuvers is because he sees an opportunity to actually get a vote pass that might actually lead somewhere. When you guys were in the minority, you had no Democrats that would have voted for this. Now you have the Democrats on board, and you have somewhere in the neighborhood of twenty GOP members that are also willing to proceed with this because their constituents won it. There's something just deeply disgusting about the way he phrases this or frames it rather that, Oh, you know, I'm a team player. I travel all over the country trying to get three hundred million dollars to make sure that the incumbents all stay put. Well, first off, I don't want all the incumbents to stay put. Some of you guys fucking suck. Actually most of you do, so most of you ought to be gone. Thomas Massey's like one of the only guys I would like to see stay. He an MTG and a few others, But I think what was most notable is that he goes. I don't know how this guy's mind works. Thomas Massey is one of the most transparent politicians I've ever encountered. Every single vote, particularly ones that are controversial, he posts online. Sometimes he'll do a video of it where he explains exactly his justification and his reasoning. And by the way, despite the fact that I've disagreed with maybe two of his votes ever, he has always put forward an explanation that is at least sound, at least justifiable, at least understandable. Whereas the rest of you, these team players that are all defending the swamp, that's not what we want. The reason you can't understand the mind of Thomas Massey is because he actually is interested in delivering for his constituents, not for his team. His team is the American people. The better question for you Mike is why are the American people not your concern? Why is your concern the team? Why is your concern the GOP swamp? And when you answer that, you will finally understand why he is beloved and you are reviled.
Speaker 8: It's interesting to me that he chose the election of President Trump to bring this, to team up with the Democrats and bring this discharge petition.
Speaker 6: So do I have some concern about that? I do, But you know, in me, in my way, I I try to follow.
Speaker 8: Ronald Reagan's eleventh commandment, never speak evil of another Republican.
Speaker 6: My gosh, it's hard to do sometimes. Right here.
Speaker 8: I also try to follow the scripture. You know, it says, bless those who persecute you. So let me just say about Thomas Massey. Could you just accept my southern bless his heart?
Speaker 6: Okay? I don't know what else to say about it.
Speaker 8: We're for maximum transparency, we're engaging in that right now, and we don't need political geiinting.
Speaker 1: I think the better question is, Mike, why do you feel as if you're being persecuted? Why is his pressure, which by the way, is an alignment with the MAGA base, which allegedly are the people you're supposed to represent. Correct, No, okay, he is trying to deliver on campaign promises made by your guy, Donald Trump. So sorry that he's actually listening to the voters here, but that's one of the major reasons that Trump's approval ratings are plummeting, particularly amongst young men, which are just I mean plunging doesn't even do a justice down like thirty forty points. It's unbelievable. And the biggest thing, the biggest category that's listed as to why, is the handling of the Epstein case. This is a self inflicted wound. You did not need to go down this path. You promised these things. The fact that you're not delivering on them does not make Thomas Massey the bad guy. It actually makes him the good guy. That he's the one that's willing to continue for the fight to deliver on the promises that you made. If you expect us to flip on him because he's not a team player, you're alreadyr fucking mind. You're not a team player. You're not actually delivering what your voters demanded, what they voted for, So spare me.
Speaker 2: It's a present.
Speaker 9: The other day, a reporter asked you about Galleine Maxwell. You said, quote, I just wish her well. Frankly, I've met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, But I wish her well. Whatever it is, Miss President Gleeen Maxwell has been arrested on allegations of child sex trafficking. Why would you wish such a.
Speaker 6: Person well, I don't know that, but I do know that she has.
Speaker 9: She's been arrested for that friend or boyfriend Epstein was either killed or committed suicide in jail.
Speaker 5: She's now in jail.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, Yeah, I wish you well.
Speaker 5: I'd wish you well.
Speaker 2: I'd wish a lot of people well good luck.
Speaker 5: Let them prove somebody was guilty.
Speaker 2: I mean, you do you know this?
Speaker 9: Oh, so you're saying you hope she doesn't die in jail. Is that what you mean by wish her well? Her boyfriend died in jail and people are still trying to figure out how did it happen?
Speaker 6: Was it suicide?
Speaker 5: Was he killed? And I do wish you well. I'm not looking for anything bad for her. I'm not looking bad for anybody.
Speaker 7: And they took that and I mean she's a.
Speaker 2: Big deal. But all it is is her boyfriend died.
Speaker 6: He died in jail.
Speaker 2: Was he killed?
Speaker 6: Was it suicide?
Speaker 2: I do I wish her well.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna move off this topic now because I feel like I've beaten it to death. But I just got to say that is such a bizarre answer from Donald Trump, I wish her well. Like if you want to say, I'd like to, you know, reserve judgment until the jury's heard the case. I'm the president of the United State, because that was in twenty twenty, I think, right before the election. Like maybe he wants to say, Look, I don't want to put my voice or my you know, thumb on the scale of justice when it comes to this case. It's too important. Let's let the jury decide. Like those are all fine answers. To say you wish her well is just bizarre, and honestly, I think it's because he had a relationship with her. Like I'm not saying that he had a romantic relationship or that he was a participant with the trafficking stuff. I don't think that he actually was. I think if he were, there'd probably be evidence that would have circulated by now. And I haven't ever seen it, not saying that it's impossible, just saying I haven't seen it, but it's obvious. There is a lot of evidence that she has been at a lot of functions with him in this elite, creepy circles that they run in, and I think he knew well and he probably was somewhat fond of her. And that's odd to put it mildly, but I think until we get the truth about this, until we actually understand who were the creeps, who were the blackmail victims, who were the Johns, who were the rich and powerful, who were the intell agencies that were running the shit. Until we have these answers, it's just going to continue to create insanity. And no one's going to move on from this, not for any extended period of time. It's just going to sit on the back burner. Like sure it won't be on the front burner, it'll be on the back burner, but it's just going to be sitting there simmer for the rest of your presidency. We need answers, we need justice, we need prosecutions, and most importantly, we need to get to the bottom of how this operation ran, who ran it, and then make sure that it can't ever happen again, particularly if our intelligence agencies were operating, and if it was foreign intelligence, well then we need to change our relationship with those nations immediately as in cease them, cease those relations. It's insane that we would ever allow a foreign intell agency to do what appear apparently was being done in our country. Did you have any type of relationship with Biden?
Speaker 3: Not the same? I've known Biden for what is it forty years? Almost as as long, well both of them over the decas. It was a different relationship. It was a friendship, but also it evolved into how shall I say this, severe disagreements and with Donald Trump we've had powerful agreements, and where there's no daylight between an American president and Israeli prime minister, amazing things can happen.
Speaker 1: The obvious connection between these clips that I'm playing is that, Yeah, I think that there was foreign intel involved, and I think that Nan Yahoo knows about it intimately. And this is why it's so concerning when you see a foreign diplomat, a prime minister like Dan Yahoo saying, I mean, is anybody comfortable, no matter how you feel about Israel Is anybody comfortable with a foreign leader saying there is no daylight between he and Donald Trump. When there's no daylight between an American president and a Israeli prime minister, incredible things can happen. Well, I've been looking at the results of some of your actions, mister Dan Yahoo, and I don't think it's incredible at all. I mean, it's incredible that it persists, it's incredible that it's allowed to continue. But I don't think it's incredible because he's saying it in a really positive connotation. I think it's an extraordinarily negative connotation. And even if there was no Warren guys. By the way, there's way more than the Warren guys that they're bombing, like four or five nations over the past couple of years. But even if they were involved in hostilities with their neighbors, still I want there to be daylight between the American president and any foreign nation. There should be daylight. If you are prioritizing the considerations of your people, there must be daylight. You cannot have no daylight between an American president and the leader of any foreign country. That means you're servile to that country. And that's the problem. And this is the pushback that people continue to give on this issue, and rightfully so, it's very unhealthy. And I don't know why it has been ignored for so long, but at some point you just have to see it for what it is. We should not have a relationship with a foreign country that's this lockstep. There has to be differences of opinion. Now maybe he's framing it, and there is in fact more difference of opinion behind the scenes. That you had that big moment almost a month ago now where Trump said they don't know what the fuck they're doing and he was very upsessed, like that was the one time that I've seen and I would like there to be a little bit more daylight, like a lot, like a spotlight of daylight. If we could get that, that would be great. And here is why that relationship matters, no matter how you feel about the country. This is why that relationship is a dangerous by.
Speaker 10: Partisan legislation where requires social media companies for a lease detailed public reports and violations of their terms for service and to outline how they're addressing these violations, which includes the use of their platforms by Paris groups every day. Companies don't to report this information, it will result in a five million dollar fine. Social media companies can no longer hide the crimes and take place on their platforms, especially when they pose a threat to America's national security. And we're very proud of this bill as the backing of the Anti Defamation League Freak.
Speaker 2: I saw antisotism for the first level. I was fifteen years old. I had good parents who taught me it was ron and but it love the lasting oppression. I'll seeing my first incident as a teenager. And if you're on my social media, you see an every day from people that are responding man with what I can sort of clually anti spemic kind of muscleges on social media. I saw an article today it was about me both Timebob, we pose cows of you are pro Zionists, right, and you're like in other words, it's all over our social media and it's unacceptable.
Speaker 1: Health insurance is confusing, expensive and frustrate, and claim denials are becoming more and more common. In fact, one in five Obamacare claims were denied last year. That's just unacceptable. The headache of health insurance is exactly why crowd health was created. It's not health insurance. It's a better way to pay for healthcare through crowdfunding. So stop sending money to big insurance companies who profit off of not paying your bills and check out crowd help. For one hundred and seventy five dollars for an individual or five hundred and seventy five dollars for a family of four or more. You'll get access to a community of people who are willing to help out in the event of an emergency. You get access telemedicine visits, diskind of prescriptions, and so much more without doctor's networks getting in the way. And of course, you'll join the crowd, a group of members just like you who want to help pay for each other's unexpected medical events. Let crowd health help with your health care needs. Get start today for just nine nine dollars per month for your first three months by using code lockdown at joincrowdhealth dot com. Crowdhealth is not insurance. Learn more at join crowdhealth dot com. That's join crowdhealth dot com. Code lockdown, Get you some now. That's representative Gottheimer Democrat and Bacon Republican standing there next to Jonathan Greenbla at the head of the ADL announcing a bill that they're pushing to try and basically criminalize and apply additional pressure to social media companies to provide reports on anti Semitism hate speech online. Well, last I checked, it's a private company, bro, Why are you applying pressure. Why is it not up to them to decide on what grounds? Can you actually push this and is it not a clear first amend violation to do so? I would argue that it probably is.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The way they work around that is by saying, well, they just have to provide us reports. We're not actually compelling them to censor. But you know where this leads. That's the pressure that they're putting off because they I mean, Bacon even says it. He says, this is unacceptable. Well, I see you all this hateful stuff every day and it's got to go away. Well, that's censorship from a government official. You're pushing to control the narrative on the internet. Totally not okay. And to stand up there next to Greenblatt, who's just this constantly preaching about hate speech being everywhere and blah blah blah is just insulting. It's insulting to the American people that you guys have a relationship with a group like that. I mean, it's about as Unamerican as it gets. Sorry, look, I'm not in love with hate speech. I think that it does go too far at times, and people certainly go buck wild on the internet, But so what, grow the fuck up? I mean, it's so crazy because simultaneously we see like just unbelievable death and destruction in Gaza, and then on the inverse of that, you go like, there's a lot of hatred going on on the internet, all these bad words. It's like, what's more offensive to you, Don Bacon? Is it the thousands of blown up kids or is it negative words? Says? All I can tell is that your entire priority is the hateful words. Who gives a shit about the hateful words? Seriously, grow up? I mean, And it's just so insulting because it's so obvious that they're doing this for their campaign contributors like Crystal Clear. I don't believe that anybody. I mean, maybe there are people in the GOP that are just that cucked that they don't care about free speech. I'm sure there are probably hundreds of them, actually, but regardless, it's sick, it's totally on American It's totally unconstitutional, and fuck you if you support any laws that dictate social media and finds. If they don't deliver reports on hateful phrases being used on the Internet, it's childish. Grow up. This topic is totally off the beaten path, but I thought it was a really interesting take and I wanted to break it down with you guys.
Speaker 5: My interest in this may have come from the fact that, for some reason my father had one brother. He said to both of us, I'm not going to leave you anything, and I thought that was rather interesting. It didn't seem to bother me at all. My brother he wasn't so keen on the idea, but he told us, and we knew, and so we had to go out in the world knowing that's what was going to happen. A lot of people say, well, look, it's so hard. It's so hard. You've got to help your children. I can't get it out of my head. What about all the children that won't get anything at all? It just seems very unfair on them that, through an accident of birth that some people get a leg up, some people get a massive leg up, some people get a little leg up. But they're not going to get anything. And I don't know why I think that way. I just think it isn't fair because my son hasn't done anything to other than be born to me to earn that money. So I think we need to think again myself. I know I'm pretty much on my own on this, but I'm not sure whether just an automatic leaving things to family is anymore used to be. But I'm not so sure anymore.
Speaker 9: What are you going to do with this money?
Speaker 5: If you don't leave it to you, Sonny, you're going to spend, spend something like Vive Nicholson. Now what I'm actually doing is I'm setting up a charitable trust, leaving Arlo a job if he wants to take it, working for that charity, helping to give money away to good call.
Speaker 1: That last line there is so telling, so so so telling and heartbreaking honestly, So let me explain why. When he says at the end, she goes, oh, so what are you going to do with that money? He goes, well, I'm going to give him a job if he'll help in giving the money away to good cause. So good causes. So your son is not a good cause. I mean, think about how how bizarre that is like these people, because that's I mean, that's what these other charitable foundations do, right, They're going to create other avenues of assistance for other people, not your son. So they are a word cause, but your child is not. And I look, I think that this topic has been mulled over. And by the way he says he's alone in this, he's not alone in this. This is a common practice and an increasingly common practice amongst the most wealthy, particularly on the left side, like the billionaire democrat classy. They tend to do these giving pledges where they're going to give their wealth away and they're going to leave their children with, you know, either nothing or very little. And the argument has been made that and I think that this is a valid one that oftentimes if you give your inheritance to your kids when they're very young, it can spoil them. And while that's no doubt true in some instances, we're not talking about children. Assuming that you die of natural causes or just nothing catastrophic in your forties fifties, that means that your kid will be forty or fifty or sixty or seventy years old himself when you pass away. So do you honestly think that that will be a life wrecker for him? Now, he didn't even make this argument I'm trying to steal men his side of the argument that I could see a case to be made that you do not want to leave a large sum of money to a young person who hasn't really established themselves, because it'll it'll basically, it's like it's like welfare. It basically absorbs some of that competitive drive that you need to succeed to get somewhere. But I think that there's a bigger point that's totally overlooked when it comes to this subject, is that, according to calculations based off of minimum wage and purchasing power of housing, I saw this video go viral earlier this morning where it said that in the nineteen seventies, like to have the same purchasing power for a home today as you did in the nineteen seventies, the minimum wage today would need to be over sixty dollars an hour. Now that's not to say that the dollar has diminished that much purchasing power, though it has diminished a ton, But rather housing is so much more expensive that when you combine the two minimum wage which I think was like three bucks in the seventies is now would now need to be over Actually it was probably in the two dollar range, good lord, but it would now need to be in the sixties in order to match that purchasing power. So the argument that I'm making is that it's extremely hard for this generation to get a house. This is not this is not just like, oh woe is me? Our generation has it the hardest, and it's just like playing the victim card, like this is a fucking fact. This is the t You could get a house and a you know, the white picket fence and the family and the two dogs and the kids and all that, and you could do it on a maybe not a starting position, but certainly on a mid level position. And many many corporations in this country also pensions existed. They don't really anymore. There's a lot that has changed. You could think globalization, you can think a whole bunch of government actions, including inflation, that have contributed to this phenomenon. But I think that it's really sad that his generation, the Boomer generation or thereabouts, got extraordinarily wealthy on the biggest credit bubble in human history. Most of them got wealthy. I'm not talking about the high earners that actually create something special or work their asses off, like there's exceptions to this rule, But a lot of people, like the middle class that are now millionaires, they got it just by buying a home and then riding the inflationary wave until that starter home became worth a million bucks or more. Sometimes they got two or three homes and they felt like geniuses because it tripled or quadrupled or ten x in value from the time they bought it. I'm not trying to degrade these people, like God bless. All I'm saying is that you had a massive advantage that your children do not have and will not have, and you don't want to pass that on to them. And I think that the really tragic thing about this is his perception didn't actually go here. But the way I read it is if you think handing wealth down to your children will destroy them, well, and I think the real problem is that you didn't do a good job parenting your children. Why have you not built them up to have a foundation that's so solid that even if they were to receive a windfall in financial gains that they could still keep their shit together. Does that not say something about you? Does it not say something about your parenting that if they were to hit the lotto they just start doing hookers and blow until they die young? Like, is that really how you view them? And if you do view them that way, why do you take no personal responsibility in that? Why do you feel no shame in saying it? And he didn't even go this direction. He's just basically saying, my kids aren't a good cause, they're not a good enough car. They didn't do anything to earn it. Well, did the fucking poor person at the foundation that you're gonna hand the money off to do anything to earn it? No, they didn't. They're just down on their luck and guess what, so were your kids. Why do you prioritize strangers over your own family? How fucked up is that? There is no examples in human history I can think of where this became common practice where people started to prioritize strangers over their own family. It's ultimately why we're just seeing the death of the West, that we don't care about ourselves as much as we do fucking foreigners. How crazy is that? It's not sustainable any civilization that looks at things this way will quickly meet its demise. I don't think I'm jumping to conclusions here. It's just logical if you acquire wealth for your family, and by the way, your children suffered. This guy's a writer in a comic right, so that meant he traveled in so they didn't get to be with him a lot. I'm sure he's a standing, you know, traveling comic. So all of the absenteeism that comes with a high income earning parent usually it's offset by the fact that, like, yeah, there's financial windfall that come with his hard work, and God bless I'm not trying to degrade him for it again. I'm just saying, is that trade off, Like you got to go out and live your dreams and go travel the world and be a stand up comic and make millions of dollars and your kids didn't get to see you, and now you go, Ah, these fucking worthless kids, they probably fuck it up anyways, right, So I'm not going to hand them any inheritance. Be Stlee. It's sick. And I'm not making this pitch because like, I don't think that you should. I'm not saying like you should give up I'm not saying that you can't buy a house, that you can't become wealthy, that you can't start a company and become wildly successful. You can't, So I'm not saying that. I'm just saying it's much harder today than it was in his younger years. There is nothing wrong with trying to make sure that your progeny survive and thrive. And might I add, if you don't hand down the wealth to your children, to your offspring in this environment, this inflationary environment, which was extraordinarily hard to buy a house, start a family, have kids, the dogs, white pick of fence at all, that a pension. If you don't hand down that wealth to the when they're in their thirties, forties, fifty, you probably aren't getting grandkids. Your bloodline will probably end as a consequence of your selfishness that you would rather hand it off to strangers in a far away land than hand it to the direct lineag your own children. It's reprehensible. You should be shamed for this worldview, honestly, and I'm probably taking too hard line of a stance on it, but I think I'm right. I think that this is a sickness in some ways. It actually seems to signify self hatred that you think so little of yourself and probably have shame over your skin or your gender, and this whole woke worldview that you now hate your own kids, that you don't want them to reproduce, You don't want them to prosper, you don't want them to actually conquer anything. You want them to fall away, to go extinct. It's tragic. And I hope if there's any boomers out there watching or listening, that you will think deeply about what I'm saying. That I am not t t to plead victim for the younger generations, but rather I think there has been a failure to prioritize the lineage, the children, the generations that come after you. And I assure you this is not a phenomenon that you're gonna come across in Asian cultures China. You think that they're handing it off to third world charities, now they're gonna hand it off to their kids and they're gonna try and conquer the fucking planet. And if you think that you shouldn't be helping your kids do the same, well, then expect your nations to be conquered in short order. You absolute pussies. Well that's a ranch you didn't expect.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: If you enjoy this episode, hit the like button. Uh, subscribe always and make sure you pick up your cousin, your niece, your nephew, your grandma, your uncle, your aunt, and all your best if you have any friends, which I know in this internet age very few of us have any friends. But if you have any IRL friends or even Internet friends, uh, pick up their phone and subscribe to Liberty Like that's that you never miss an episode. Make sure you hit the updates and just share it around. That helps your Nnesley. And last but not least, I got to make a quick apology to Owen Schroyer feel absolutely terrible about this. He is, you know, one of the Info Wars guys. He's fucking awesome and I'm a huge fan of his and I had him scheduled to do the show. I had him scheduled from one to two Eastern. He's in Texas time, and he messaged me after we had it booked and he said, I get like, basically, make sure you have me out by one fifty. He's got a heart out, got another show. He's got to do, or maybe he's got his own show. I'm not sure what I have this physical calendar because I'm a boomer myself, and I circled too to remind myself to have him out before too, like heart out like circle two. Then I woke up the next day and I glanced at the calendar and I saw the two circled, and I thought it started it too, as opposed to one with a heart out at one p fifty. Oh, I'm such an idiot. If never blown it that bad ever. I told him I'd pay him for his time. I did whatever I could to make it up to him. He's obviously he should be. It was a fucking huge slap in the face and the waste of his time. And I've had people do that to me in the past as a guest a couple of times, and I always fucking hate them when they do it to me, so I deserve every ounce of anger I'm sure he has towards me, but my sincere, deepest apologies. And I'm doing it publicly because I felt that bad about it. But it's just it's just a freak thing. I've literally never done that to anybody ever, and I never will again. But man, I feel terrible, so he said. He responded, he said, you know, I definitely can't do it this week, maybe next, and that was where he left it.
Speaker 3: Va.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'll ever hear from him again, but if if you see him on the Internet or anywhere, let him know I'm sincerely sorry and I would love to have him on the show. I think we would have an incredible conversation. And if you're a fan of his as well, make sure you let him know that you still want to see him on Liberty Lockdown. But Clint Russell, my apologies on you're the man, all right right here