Speaker 1: Shorts page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: The games Mike the Bulldog Beyond you on jr R.
Speaker 3: Bulldog Sports Page, brought you by Coffin and Lindenry Attorneys. Jeff Coffin will be here next hour for lawn disorder. Remember you can get your legal questions in via text at two two five two six, Just please keep them short. Uh Bulldog, I know we got overreaction football Monday to get too. Should we do the non football related items first or what do you want to do here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do non football first. There's no there's no F one desk. F one desk is closed for several weeks actually, although it is Max vers Strappan's birthday today, so happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Max.
Speaker 1: Here's a little l one for you.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah. What about the Orlando Pride. They remain unbeaten. They win three to one. By the way, the crowd seventeen thousand at the Purple Palace to watch the Pride, so they are still unbeaten Orlando City. They also win over the weekend three one Facundo Torres ties Orlandos Cities all time scoring records, so they clunched the playoffs. By the way, Orlando City the Pride have already clenched the playoffs, so good for them. NASCAR desk Ross Chastain, the Ross Chastain, the watermelon Man. He wins even though he's not a playoff driver. He won the race at Kansas Speedway over the weekend. My boy, Kyle Larson man he went. He got wrecked early and finished like in twenty sixth place. So the playoffs continue this week in Talladega. You know that's gonna be a wreck fest there, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: An interesting situation in Major League Baseball today. Huh well, will the playoffs start today? No, they don't, they don't. We've got a double header between the Mets and the Braves to determine the last of the playoff positions. Then the Wildcard series will begin to March.
Speaker 2: H that's right, that's right. I read that. Yeah, the yeah Meds and the Braves. That's going to be exciting. Huh yeah.
Speaker 3: If they split, they both make the playoffs. Wow, I like it.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to the National Football League. My Jaguars go down again. They're o and four now. CJ. Stroud and the Texans riddled the Jaguars. They won the game. At the very end, eighteen seconds left, CJ. Stroud throws the ball to a third string running back whose name I can't pronounce, but they end up winning the game twenty four to twenty. The Texans do. Doug Peterson got snippy with the media afterward. Afterwards he was asked about his job status and play calling. So I wouldn't be surprised that Doug Peterson gets the acts this week. Quite frankly, Wow.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest, if somebody was to do that to any individual on the podium to get snippy, I don't blame him for getting snippy at all.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, he's got to expect those questions.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, But I'm just it's like, don't be surprised that he got snippy. That's a dick thing to ask.
Speaker 2: When a coach starts protesting questions about his job status, that means he's worried about job status. Of course, of course, Tampa Bay blows out Philadelphia. Baker Mayfield throws for three hundred and forty seven yards, counts for three touchdowns. The Bucks sacked Jalen Hurt six times yesterday yesterday, So the Bucks go to three and one. Big controversy. Though Tom Brady made his return to Tampa yesterday, he was part of the Fox Television broadcast crew. Baker Mayfield early in the week went on a podcast and said when he took over as the Bucks quarterback from Brady that he needed to bring joy back to the Bucks locker room because Brady created a stressful environment his last season. Will bait. Brady responded yesterday on the air, He said, essentially, I thought a stressful environment was not winning any Super Bowls. Takes a little shot at Baker Mayfield there, So yeah, uh, don't Baker Mayfield, don't take on the goat. Okay, that's my advice to you. Don't take on the goat when you when you win seven Super Bowl rings, then you can criticize Tom Braks.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for the Tyler Huntley era to begin in Miami tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, tonight it begins. Tyler Huntley. I'll tell you what, I would trust him over Skyler Thompson or even the great Tim Boyle. So we'll see what happened. I still like, who was it who suggested Tyreek Hill was at Taco Bob's Tyreek quarterback.
Speaker 3: Run the Wildcat day long.
Speaker 1: Dude, he's your new Taysom Hill, who went out hurt yesterday?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, how about other NFL games yesterday? What about Derek Andrew one hundred and ninety nine yards, had an eighty seven yard touchdown. The Ravens throttle the Bills yesterday. See, the Falcons didn't even score Falcons? Did they? Did they score a touchdown? Yet? Yeah? They Yeah, they had to score touchdown yesterday. Oh but Young Kim kicked the fifty eight yard field or field goal at the end. I think he. I think he was responsible for four field goals yesterday. So the Falcons beat the Saints. What about the Washington Commanders man forty two to fourteen.
Speaker 3: They have three.
Speaker 2: Wins now Jade and Daniels the Heisman Trophy winner from LSU last year. He's been unbelievable. Your boy, Travis Kelsey finally got in on the action yesterday.
Speaker 3: Can we back up? Can we back up to the Washington game for a second, which was in Arizona, bulld On. I don't know if you caught it at the end, but there's a ton of Washington fans there in Arizona. At one point it was audible via the broadcast, channing, let's go Redskins. Yeah in Arizona.
Speaker 2: Well, Arizona's sort of like the state of Florida. There's a lot of transplants out there, so there's always opposing fans.
Speaker 1: Hey to answer to answer your Falcons question. Twenty six, twenty four was Falcon score.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Chiefs seventeen to ten over the Chargers. Travis Kelcey had seven catches in that game. It's about time he got involved. And again the Vikings and Sam Donald, Sam Donald, you want to talk about a resurre erection product project. The Vikings are now four and oh they beat the Packers thirty one to twenty nine yesterday. What about the What about the Jets ten to nine? They lose to the Broncos yesterday. Aaron Rodgers is banged up. Man, This Aaron Rodgers experiment not working with the Jets. Hey.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, in Indianapolis, Joe Flacco can't be stopped. Oh, yeah, Joe Flacco.
Speaker 2: Anthony Richardson, big Shot goes out with an injury, and yeah, Joe Flacco comes in, throws two touchdown passes, leads the Colts over the Steelers twenty seven to twenty four. So college football, Lynch, what about your UCF Knights. You were at the game on Saturdays? Were you party out? Yeah? I was, but I wasn't among the fans partying at the big twelve noon kickoff, which had the biggest crowd ever for that pregame show. And then the Knights just laying the dude.
Speaker 3: It was going to script too as they get the opening drive interception on Sanders drive it all the way down the field only to cough it up and you could just feel it come out of the stadium.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, man, took the bounce out of the house.
Speaker 3: That really would have been just set the tone to hopefully and it was not to be unreal unreal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was incredible. Yeah, that was a big, big loss for uc Hopefully we'll see if they can recover. This week. They have the Gators at the Swamp. That's that now becomes a big game for both teams. Look in the game, some momentum heading into the rest of the season. Florida State. They get absolutely annihilated by SMU. They're one in four now probably should be zero to five. They were lucky to win that game last week against cow I don't know what they're gonna do. Dju dj Uyunglada was bench for Florida State. He threw three interceptions in that game, including a pick six that sort of clenched the game for SMU. And what about Miami on Friday night? Too, just able to slide by Virginia Tech. I am not ko Mary that was reversed.
Speaker 3: I am not kidding you, guys. I thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital during those six minutes of that review.
Speaker 1: That's that's scary.
Speaker 2: I don't know why they called it a touchdown to begin with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, next day, once everybody got a chance to really look at it, they got the call in the end right that they overturned it. But yeah, it probably shouldn't have been called a touchdown to begin with, as you say there right right. So and Alabama Georgia.
Speaker 2: God, Alabama was wet up twenty eight nothing, Georgia comes storming back eyes the game, and then Alabama late in the game, that freshman receiver for Alabama catches the seventy five yard touchdown past Ryan Williams. He does a spin move that les just leaves Georgia in the dust, and Alabama ends up winning that game after blowing a twenty eight point lead and ending Georgia's forty two game regular season winning street unreal.
Speaker 3: Plenty more to talk about with the Bulldog Mike Bianchi will find him over on AM seven to forty and ninety six to ninety game on this Overreaction Football Money. Thank you for taking the time during your show to join us for the sports page here on JRR, brought to you by Kaufman and Lynd.
Speaker 2: You can listen to Attorney Jeff Kauf every Saturday morning his radio show Under Oath on FM ninety six nine The Game. You can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform.
Speaker 1: Oh Oh, Splitch and Taco are always on demand. Download their podcast daily on our free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Get it now at w j r R dot com.
Speaker 3: From the Bogan Munds